Call toll free
5.00/5
Based on 16 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP is a law firm, not a resolution company. All initial consultations are with a licensed attorney, and all cases are worked by licensed attorneys. VTL is dedicated to resolving complicated, as well as straightforward, tax matters using their extensive knowledge and experience working with the IRS and state taxing authorities. Their team of highly skilled and seasoned attorneys treat every situation individually in an effort to successfully evaluate each tax situation and outcome. Aggressive Tax Attorneys Only!

16 Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Parham and his team were extremely helpful and caring with my tax situation. I will recommend them to all of my friends and family for tax resolution and tax prep. Very professional and efficient work!

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Victory Tax Lawyers made my life easier. I was panicking when I found out I was being audited by the IRS. Being audited by the IRS is my biggest fear which caused a lot of stress. Parham guided me with the best options that were available for me. My case was handled by profession and now I’m stress-free. Thank you Victory Tax Lawyers!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I’ve been having tax problems for the past few years and no one was able to help me. I am so lucky and fortunate to come across Victory Tax Lawyers. Parham is very caring and trustworthy. My case was handled with profession! Thank you Victory Tax Lawyers!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Before choosing to hire Victory Tax Lawyers, I almost hired one of those tax debt relief companies from the TV commercial. I’m glad I researched the company online before calling the number. It seems those companies don’t have actual license professional working the case. I wasn’t confident leaving my tax problem in the hands of an individual that I would have no idea what their education level was. So I chose to work with VTL. They had an attorney handle my tax problem from beginning to end as promised.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kind words WT. We hold ourselves to a higher standard at our law firm.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Victory Tax Lawyers were very welcoming. Great customer service skills and do a good job of keeping their clients happy and up to date with what is going on. I had an issue with my taxes for the past 3 years and they were able to resolve it for me. Thanks again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I was having issues with a state tax audit, and Victory Tax was able to provide me consultation that was accurate and reasonably priced. They were consistent with their communication and as someone in a difficult situation, you really appreciate that.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I hit a rough patch and found myself two years behind in paying my income tax. Every letter from the IRS sent me into a panic. A good friend of mine referred me to Victory Tax Lawyers and from the first conversation with Parham I was able to breathe again. I could not have gotten out of the hole I was in without his help and guidance. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you DS. We appreciate your feedback. We love getting client referrals.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

My daughter found Victory Tax Lawyers online. She looked at a few of companies and they seemed to be more knowledgeable or they were giving her the better answers of what our problems are. So we went with them. They are working on a tax lien on me and so forth, and we’re working with the government to resolve our differences there. We’re still in the process, probably midway through, and our tax attorney seem to be very smart. They seem to be answering our questions and getting us the right responses from the government. I’m very satisfied with them. Their service is expensive but they’re worth it.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I was trying to get on a payment plan and get somebody to help me deal with the IRS ‘cause I owe them a lot of money and they were threatening to garnish my checks. I had called a few people who said I wasn't able to get on a payment plan because of the amount I owed and the income. I then had an appointment to see somebody in the IRS and I just happened to call Victory. I talked to a gentleman who told me not to go to the IRS because if I do, they would make me pay. So, I ended up making an appointment and saw him the next day.

He was very pleasant and always available, either through email or phone. I felt very comfortable with him. I gave him all my information and my finances. Then he kept calling to make it work and we just went from there. He asked for a fee but I wasn’t ready to start paying Victory, so he was kind enough to get me a few extension. He broke up his fee in three payments. In August, they had to get the final promissory note and I'd start paying on October 28. Then, the lawyer would send me emails periodically when the payment was due.

I was actually working with another gentleman that was referred to me from my job who was a lot less, but I could tell he had a lot of clients as he wasn’t getting back to me. I was a little frustrated ‘cause he was just taking a sweet time. So although Victory was not the cheapest, their service was wonderful and worth it. Then, Victory was able to call IRS and told them they were representing me which stopped the letters and phone calls right away. Victory was also able to get IRS to put me on a payback payment plan even though I owe a lot of money. So, now, I'll be paying every month until I pay them off.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Their team is wonderful to work with and produces results! We've started to also refer clients who need tax resolution services to them and all are very happy as well. Obviously all results vary but overall they do a wonderful job!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your thoughts Tim. We are glad we could get this resolved for you so quickly. We always appreciate referrals.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I had unfiled taxes from over a decade ago and one of the main reasons that I went with Victory Tax Lawyers was that I got to talk directly with one of the partners, Mr. Parham. I reached out on a Saturday and he got back to me within a short amount of time. They were very fast. And it was on the weekend so it was a pretty stand-out job. He did everything, including the initial computation that I expected, and took the weight of my problems off my shoulders. It felt like I was talking to an employee but I was talking to an owner.

We’re still in progress and so far, the information’s been good. It’s under review by a senior manager in the IRS and we're waiting for a report back. The cost is also fair. Anybody would wanna have it done cheaper or done for free. And I could have gotten it done for $9.95, which is a third of the cost. But I read the reviews and you get what you pay for. I made sure I paid to get top-notch service and so far, I’ve received it. I’m able to trust that the law firm is taking care of my needs and that’s what I’ve seen in the emails and in my conversations. Rather than trying to do it all for a compromise, refiling or doing any of the stuff that I've learned along the way, I’m glad that they’re handling it. It has definitely relieved me.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I was contacted by the IRS about an outstanding debt. Parham ** was very professional in explaining the situation to me and working with the IRS to reduce the amount owed and coming to a satisfactory conclusion. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I’ve known Victory Tax's lawyer Amir for a lot of years from previous tax places that he'd worked at. He has been helping me out with back taxes for years and kept my payment program intact. If anything goes a little bit awry, he always represents me with the IRS and he’s kept everything in line. When I get phone calls from the IRS, everything is like, “Oh, my God. The sky is falling.” Amir makes the calls for me and makes me feel a 100% better through a calming voice. He’s incredible and he treats me like a friend. I’ll keep coming back to him as long as I’m on this planet.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I had a big problem with the IRS and I was really freaking out. Parham ** is a managing partner and the BEST. Parham is always calm and kind. He explains things in plain English and responds quickly. I was anxious and emotional. I was, justifiably, fearful of the IRS. Parham went above and beyond to help and not dismiss me. Best of all he saved me money. I have and would recommend Parham and Victory Tax Lawyers.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I recently had the privilege of working with Parham and Victory Tax Lawyers LLP. They were efficient, very knowledgeable, and helped me navigate a confusing and distressing process. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for feedback SC. It was a great pleasure helping you through this matter.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

My wife and I were in a pretty tough crisis with our taxes. I initially spoke with Amir at Victory Tax Lawyers to explain our solution and he was able to steer us in the right direction immediately. He was very understanding and detailed when it came to explaining what our options were. I’m so glad he took the time to speak with us because it helped us come to the best solution. When he took on our case, he was in constant communication so we knew exactly what was going on. With each day, we felt much more hopeful and grateful for their team for resolving our tax problems.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP expert review by Andrew Poulos

This law firm specializes in tax controversy, resolution, and litigation for corporations and individuals. They only staff attorneys with at least five years of experience handling simple and complex federal and state tax situations.

• Flat fees: Fees vary and depend on your situation. Victory Tax Lawyers will only charge you for services you need, so you won’t pay for anything that’s unnecessary.

• Free attorney consultation: Fill out a form to have an attorney contact you for a free no-obligation consultation.

• Experienced lawyers: All lawyers who work for Victory Tax Lawyers have at least five years of experience in tax law. This ensures you’re always working with someone who knows how to handle your account professionally and efficiently.

• IRS and state tax authorities: Victory Tax Lawyers has experience working with both the IRS and state taxing authorities, so they can help you with both federal and state tax issues.

• Options for individuals and businesses: Victory Tax Lawyers can handle both individual and corporate clients.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Company Information