4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP is a law firm, not a resolution company. All initial consultations are with a licensed attorney, and all cases are worked by licensed attorneys. VTL is dedicated to resolving complicated, as well as straightforward, tax matters using their extensive knowledge and experience working with the IRS and state taxing authorities. Their team of highly skilled and seasoned attorneys treat every situation individually in an effort to successfully evaluate each tax situation and outcome. Aggressive Tax Attorneys Only!

BOTTOM LINE

Victory Tax Lawyers' knowledgeable staff of attorneys have at least 5+ years of experience in tax relief and specialize in helping those with at least $25,000 in tax debt. While upfront pricing is not available, they provide free consultations before signing up.

PROS

• Highly accredited
  • Free consultation
  • Experienced attorneys
  • Flexible payments

CONS

• May not accept every case
  • Higher debt minimum

Top Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Reviews

[Victory Tax Lawyers] consulted with the IRS and negotiated a payment schedule for me. We just finished the process which took six to eight weeks from when I first talked to them to when it was all done. It was excellent working with the Victory Tax attorney.

Victory Tax Lawyers has been great. I own a business and they have been helping me with my business taxes. They have been very quick to respond and been right on top of things. I felt like I have a team around me helping me to navigate everything I need to. The service has been wonderful.

About Victory Tax Lawyers

As a reputable, experienced law firm, Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP offers specialized and knowledgeable tax relief services to individuals and corporations across the nation. All of Victory Tax Lawyers’ team are precisely that: lawyers.

All lawyers on staff are required to have at least five years of experience in the field to ensure expert service. On top of that, Victory Tax Lawyers is a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS), a non-profit organization dedicated to finding new and better ways to represent clients.

Victory Tax Lawyers services

Victory Tax Lawyers offers a wide variety of tax relief services to fit the diverse needs facing many clients. Victory Tax Lawyers specializes in tax controversy, resolution and litigation in all 50 states. Services include:

Tax preparation
Preparing taxes can be difficult for anyone. To help you get the most on your tax return and avoid costly penalties, Victory Tax Lawyers will fill out your returns for you. This ensures you’re giving the IRS the most accurate version of your taxes to avoid back taxes or further issues.
Tax relief
If you previously filed incorrect returns and the IRS has come to claim back taxes, Victory Tax Lawyers offers negotiation tactics and representation to help you find your best tax relief solution. With their highly experienced attorneys with diverse backgrounds, Victory Tax Lawyers creatively and successfully defend all types of cases. Tax relief involves working directly with the IRS to negotiate better settlements.
Estate planning
Because its team is made up of lawyers, Victory Tax Lawyers can perform all types of estate planning services to make sure your assets and paperwork are up to date. Victory Tax Lawyers can provide helpful resources and unbiased advice to make sure you’re correctly finalizing your estate.
FBAR
For companies or taxpayers with foreign financial accounts, they must report specific information to the Department of Treasury each year. Victory Tax Lawyers helps taxpayers fill out the proper forms accurately and on time to avoid costly penalties, which can reach $100,000.
Audit Representation
For taxpayers who are under audit from the IRS, audit representation provides taxpayers with protection and helpful guidance through the complicated process. Victory Tax Lawyers gives customers the essentials to fight the IRS fairly and accurately.
Tax lien
If you fail to pay your taxes, the IRS can issue a tax lien on your properties and assets as a means of settling your debt. Victory Tax Lawyers’ services help customers pay off the debt they owe and remove the lien if possible. Victory Tax Lawyers’ tax lien experts provide guidance and support to minimize what the IRS can take, and helps customers get back on their feet.
Tax levy
Similar to a tax lien, a tax levy is another way for the IRS to collect a balance from taxpayers. In a tax lien, the IRS does not seize your assets; however, with a tax levy, the IRS can lawfully take your property and assets to settle the debt. Victory Tax Lawyers helps monitor all communications from the IRS, like wage garnishments or financial levies, to help customers find their best plan of attack.

How does Victory Tax Lawyers work?

With tax attorneys and relief specialists on staff, Victory Tax Lawyers provides in-house services for customers all across the nation. All customers are eligible for a free consultation with an attorney who will investigate, learn more about the current situation, then outline what services they can provide and at what cost.

Victory Tax Lawyers has experience with several common resolutions, including:

• Installment agreements
  • Offer in Compromise
  • IRS payment plans
  • Penalty abatement
  • Debt relief

Victory Tax Lawyers has a reputation for only taking on cases it knows it will win, which can be both a positive and a negative for customers. The benefit is that customers can be more confident that they will see a return on their investment for services. However, some customers may find that Victory Tax Lawyers will not take on their case. Regardless, Victory Tax Services dedicates itself to providing honest and transparent services for all of its cases.

Victory Tax Lawyers FAQ

How much does Victory Tax Lawyers cost?

Unfortunately, there is no pricing available for Victory Tax Lawyers on its website. Because costs and length of services can vary significantly from case to case, it may be hard for the company to place an accurate pricing model on its website. Customers are eligible for a free consultation so they can learn first-hand how much their specific service will cost.

With research, we found other sites say that the average fee for services is $5,250, with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt required to qualify for assistance. Victory Tax Services does offer flexible payment options, as well.

Does Victory Tax Lawyers offer any type of guarantee?
No tax relief firm can guarantee results, but some do provide a satisfaction guarantee or a grace period to change your mind on the service. We did not find specific information on these policies for Victory Tax Relief.

Do we recommend Victory Tax Lawyers?

Victory Tax Lawyers staffs its office with experienced attorneys that have 5+ years of service in tax relief issues — a huge testament to its expertise and excellence. Although it does not have upfront pricing, customers can receive a free consultation before service. With a wide variety of services and nationwide coverage, Victory Tax Lawyers is a good solution for anyone searching for knowledgeable and highly reviewed tax relief services.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Reviews

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I highly recommend Victory Tax Lawyers and Amir **. I had a serious personal tax issue and a payroll tax issue. I had been dragging my feet because I had no means to resolve the issues with the IRS. I did some online research and found Victory had quite a few positive reviews. I called 3 different companies. Amir called me right away. I found him to be patient, knowledgeable, reassuring and quite nice! He was not pushy and seemed sincerely interested in my situation. He responded to my emails quickly and when he had news he actually called me to explain. It was a great experience from start to finish and would not hesitate to pass Amir's number to any of my friends and family. Thanks, Amir!

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Updated on 11/12/2019: Victory Tax Lawyers helped me and my company save over 80% on what I owed for taxes. Their attorneys were kind and able to put my worries to rest. I recommend them to everyone I know and do business with. Cost was a fraction compared to other law firms I've spoken with and in the end I was 100% satisfied. Victory Tax Lawyers helped get me through a very stressful time with the IRS and I cannot thank them enough. Victory Tax Lawyers is my go to for help and advise on all my company's tax matters.

Original Review: I checked the reviews and Victory Tax Lawyers' were really good. They're working with the IRS on the source of the tax liens so it kept me on the payment plan.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for sharing your feedback Aram, we are happy to help!

Original review: April 10, 2019

We had some tax issues and I was looking for representation. And I went on the internet and found different ones, and Victory Tax Lawyers had great reviews. During the initial consultation, I talked to a rep who guided me through what the stages were and what they could possibly do. But he couldn’t make any guarantee until he saw all my paperwork. And by the end of the conversation, which was only about 20 minutes, I decided to go with them. I had a couple questions, I got some letters, and I called the rep back, and then he took my calls, and answered all my questions. And he said, “If you have any questions or any concerns along the way, don’t be afraid to give me a call anytime.” It was an excellent experience.

At this point, we're done with the process. It was the best experience I've had. We cut down a $90,000 tax to $4,500. Victory Tax Lawyers was very quick. The inspectors take a little while because they have to deal with the government. But he did all the paperwork within a couple of days, have reached my mail, and we signed the power of attorney and everything else. And he was back to me within two weeks.

I'm ecstatic about the cost because we were in a bind and had no idea where to go. A lien was put on the house, and we weren't able to resolve that because the government wants you to pay before they take the lien off. So, we're paying $50 a month for the next seven years. And rather than paying $90,000, it went down to $4,500, which is a big reduction. It's only 5% of the original.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kinds words Thomas. We try to be as responsive as possible. We appreciate you positive feedback!

Original review: April 3, 2019

At first, I messed up. I paid Optima for their services and they gave me the run around. They do the flat rate thing. But they tell you they can't give you any price, so you pay them $1,000 and then once they do that, then they tell you their flat rate price. They won't give you any price before that. I didn't like that. Victory doesn't do that thing. They were able to give me a price without a charge of $1,000 upfront.

Signing up with Victory Tax Lawyers was easy. I'm in the process of working with them. And as far as how everything's going, it's been good. With Optima, you talk to a sales guy, and he sells everything to you before you get to talk to the tax attorneys. And with Victory, I get to talk directly to the tax attorney instead of talking to somebody. He'll let me know whether he thinks he's gonna be able to help or not. I work with Amir and it seemed like he's trying to help.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hi Chelsey, we do our best to make sure our clients know that they can trust us. I'm glad to hear that you are having a good experience.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was in dire straights when I contacted Mr. **. The IRS was after me for $100,000. He had a strategy that no other firm to date had even considered. In fact, I had already retained representation from another organization when I first spoke to Mr. **. His knowledge of the law was so impressive that I left money on the table with Tax Tiger to go with Victory Tax Lawyers, Greatest move ever! He was there every step of the way and kept my family at ease knowing that, 'He is On the Job!' Now my IRS dept is down to a small fraction of what it was and soon to be written off completely! Mr ** truly cares about people. His heart is as good as Gold, Thank You a Million times!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you David. It was our pleasure to help you out. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I was with another resolution company before and I switched. I am so glad I did. The level of service was much better. I had an actual lawyer working my case and it was the same person the entire time. Everything was explained to me and it was so much easy once I knew what exactly what was going and what I had to do. I got my case resolved, I saved my money and it was great. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I came to Victory Tax Lawyers with a bill I could not pay. They took over my case and now I am debt-free. When I initially consulted with them I wasn't sure it was possible. But, they came through and it feels great. I definitely recommend them if you have any issue with IRS.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers helped me get my complex tax situation resolved and they made it seem easy. I live overseas and had no clue how to properly deal with my taxes. The attorney here explained everything I would need and how they planned on getting things in order. They stayed on top of me and came through on the promises. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

When researching about how to go about my tax Dept I found Victory. I quickly received a call. I was able to confidentiality speak to attorney. All of my Questions were answered. I was given lots of options for my situation. I would recommend Victory! Thank you.

Carmen

Original review: July 15, 2019

Parham was extremely helpful and responsive. I had to navigate some challenges with the IRS that were intimidating but he gave me good advice and encouragement along the way. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help dealing with the IRS!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kind words Rod. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Company Information