Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP is a law firm, not a resolution company. All initial consultations are with a licensed attorney, and all cases are worked by licensed attorneys. VTL is dedicated to resolving complicated, as well as straightforward, tax matters using their extensive knowledge and experience working with the IRS and state taxing authorities. Their team of highly skilled and seasoned attorneys treat every situation individually in an effort to successfully evaluate each tax situation and outcome. Aggressive Tax Attorneys Only!

33 Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

At first, when I called a few other places, I was really disappointed. I didnt think anyone actually cared to fix my issue, but that they just wanted money from me. When I spoke with the attorney at Victory, it was like a breath of fresh air. Not only did I speak with a person who was knowledgeable and listened, but he was not a salesperson! He actually listened to me and my issue and had a game plan from the start. I have really enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Called me back the next day and left a voicemail and send a email trying to get Ahold of me. I miss the call. Man called me back the next day. I did talk to him and he was very helpful. Did not try and lied to me. Told me the truth on the phone and what he can do for me and what he couldn’t. Did not trying and get a Diamond money from me for letting me know what to. Thank you again for the help.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Victory Tax Lawyers had good ratings and were the best in the bunch. They had like 4.5 stars out of 5 and somehow, they got to be good. I went to them because the IRS came up with some back taxes that I didn’t know about. They garnished and levied my paycheck. The guy I worked with at Victory got that released. He also worked out a payment plan with them and they ended up with the numbers I had hoped for. He was very nice and knowledgeable, and just very good at it. It took him a while to get it all done and I had to do some stuff on my part to make it all work. But once it all was turned in and where it needed to be, it didn’t take him long at all to get it worked out. I can eat again now and I get paid.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We had some federal debt that we needed to take care of. I googled tax relief and Victory Tax Lawyers had one of the better ratings, and the reviews for them were a lot better than the other companies. I contacted online and one of their attorneys, Amir, called me. I expressed to him that my husband is self-employed, that we got married three years ago and he had tax debt, and it had just grown ‘cause the interest rate was so high there was no way to pay it off. I told him that we really needed help and we needed to figure out how to take care of it. Amir said that they would help us and gave us all the different things that the IRS could possibly do. We couldn’t afford to give the IRS 50% as we don't have that kind of income so Amir had us give them every bit of our income, what we paid out, and what came in. Then he said that the best route for us was an offer and compromise, and we said okay.

We know for a fact that majority of the time, IRS will try for the lowest dollar amount, and that is usually $100, but it’s not something they will always accept and so he was very candid about in saying, “They’ll come back and may give us a different amount that they expect us to pay and we can go back and forth until we have an amount where you’re comfortable with paying.” But that made us feel better because he wasn’t just saying this is what it’s gonna be. He said that IRS would look at our income and go from there. We already sent all of our stuff to the IRS now to see if they’ll accept the offer.

I like that I can ask anything from Amir, and he doesn’t make it so I don’t understand. If I really don’t understand something, he’s very quick to say, “Okay, let’s put it in a different context,” or, “Ask the question again,” and he can tell me exactly what I need. He walked us through it step-by-step and never misled us. He even told us exactly what was in the contract that we were gonna have with them. It wasn’t like we got a contract after we talked to him and everything was different.

I love the fact that Victory Tax doesn’t make us feel like we're less of a person, and that’s a big thing for us. They don’t make us feel like we're a big mistake 'cause we have all the tax debt. They had been very cordial and treated us just like they would treat anybody else. Their price was about the same as the other companies we got a quote from, and we're okay with paying them for that service because they provide us with really good, exceptional customer service. We feel that as they call, at the end of the tunnel there. They have been there every time, they’re great and we really like them. We'd recommend them to anybody. People should use them because they’ve done so much for us just in a short time. It’s a long process, but they don’t make you feel like that.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I needed help with personal income back taxes and at first, I was going to Optima Tax but they wanted too much. With Victory Tax Lawyers, it was a very reasonable price. They explained everything step-by-step in what was going on and they kept me very informed. I already knew that the IRS wanted their money and Victory negotiated with the IRS. My attorney there calmed me down and took the anxiety out of me. I had his direct cellphone number and I could contact him anytime that I wanted to. Every time I attempted to contact him, he picked up the phone and he did everything he said he was going to do.

The IRS was trying to ruin me and take everything I owned but Victory really knocked it out and was able to work out arrangements with the IRS that they were satisfied with. I'm already in a four-month-installment agreement with them and it's all done. Victory is a 5-star organization company firm and they did a wonderful job. It was really worth it once I finished paying them all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I went with Victory Tax Lawyers mainly based on reviews. I had looked online and saw some very favorable reviews on them. Then when I used the site, I saw quite a few different options there and they were having a rating on the site. Also, the cost of the service is fair. Right now, we're in the process of trying to get an offer in compromise with the IRS. We're getting some documents together and they've been very helpful to me. We've communicated a lot and I'm very confident in their abilities from what I've seen so far.

I'm working with the tax attorney, Parham, and I'm impressed with his excellent etiquette in dealing with clients. He's very thorough in getting me all the information that's needed and he follows up a lot. His exact words were that there's light at the end of the tunnel. In working with Victory Tax, I don't have the headaches or the worries in what would happen. They've given me a little calmness about the situation and I know that it will be resolved. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I had backed up taxes that were four years behind. I Googled decent tax lawyers and then I read over some of the reviews on Victory Tax Lawyers from customers. I called them and let them know what I owed and what I had done myself as I was trying to take care of my back taxes. I had an accountant and I let her know that I was being asked a payment of $630 a month, and the rep told me he was almost positive that he could get it down to somewhere around 100. That was when I made my decision to go with them 'cause from 630 to 100 was great.

Their reps were punctual and they responded immediately. They got my payment plan arranged and I just gotta fill out some form to do automatic withdrawal out of my account. They were able to cut the payment down to $50 a month, which I'm probably gonna pay more, and they got me an offer in compromise for 12 cents on the dollar. They took a 30% downpayment and then did payments on the total. It cost me 4,000 to save 30,000, and that's $4,000 well-spent. Everything was great. It was a lot easier than I had ever expected. When I started this and I was planning on paying $630 a month, I was stressed out to the max. They totally took it and turned it around. I'm getting my financial situation taken care of, and they really help a lot. I couldn't have done it without them. I've already recommended Victory to four of my friends that also have tax issues.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Roger. We appreciate your feedback. We love when our strategy comes through.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I contacted Victory Tax Lawyers from a gas station. I was trying to fill my tank and my card got declined. That's when I found out that there was a levy on my bank account. I had no funds available and the IRS was unwilling to release the levy, not even to fill my tank to get to work. So, I needed a tax attorney and I called Victory Tax. Best decision I made! They heard me out and let me vent. I was upset and scared. Then, they told me exactly what the next steps were and how they were going to get me out of this mess. I gave them power of attorney and they contacted the IRS the same day to get the IRS to release the funds in my account. Victory Tax Lawyers filed my tax returns, reduced my tax debt and got me the settlement I had hoped was possible. They communicated with me regularly and made me feel like an important client, which I have rarely experienced with lawyers. Thank you guys for all your help!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Shaina. We pride ourselves on our constant communication with our clients.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

My experience here was everything I looked for, no problems. Only good things. Everything was clear no tricks, they provided a straightforward service. This right here was quality. Don’t look any further, try it out and you’ll see what I mean! Highly recommend it!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your time and responses Manuel. We take pride in providing honest representation.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

A very professional and satisfying customer experience! They made sure Every concern I had was addressed and taken care of in a timely manner. I will definitely be back because of how much I appreciated the experience. Thank you to the team and everyone at Victory Tax Lawyers.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Byron. We are happy to lead the industry in professionalism and client care.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

The employees at Victory Tax Lawyers were very helpful and assisted me with all my concerns. I have a lot of confidence in this team and definitely look forward to working with them in the future. Thank you. I will recommend this service to my friends and family.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I had an S corp for 16 years and built homes, but things imploded at the end of last year. A friend told me about Victory Tax Lawyers. I contacted and met them through a mutual friend because I went through a divorce and I live in San Diego. I got them to handle the different things that needed to be done because my attorney was not getting things done. Victory Tax provided service that was necessary for me. They're fantastic. Their rep was very astute and he has provided me so much relief in certain aspects of the mess I was in. I like that they're dialed. They've dealt with me and I don't mind writing a check to people who know what they're doing.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I was back filing and trying to catch up with my previous taxes that I needed to file and make arrangements with the IRS. I sought help from Victory and they are in touch with the IRS on my behalf to work out some arrangements. Initially someone followed up with me and it was a very personable call. I was very comfortable. The person that reached out to me listened attentively and was very patient and provided great information. I worked with them, even though they’re in another state because I didn’t feel like I was being duped.

Amir, the person who worked with me, has a calm demeanor. He is patient and that made me feel a little good. He got the whole report from the IRS. He had done work on my behalf before I even really moved forward so that for me, was in good faith and I felt like he didn’t have to do that. The response and the follow-up to me are very important. I'm most satisfied with Victory and I told people about them. I never felt like I was getting on their nerves and they didn’t make me feel rushed. Going through a divorce and limited funds now, and with my work, they were able to work with me and I really appreciated that.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

The IRS said I owed them thousands of dollars in back taxes. I searched the web and found Victory Tax Lawyers. They were very professional and relieved me of my stress. They kept me informed every step of the way with my tax issue and I would highly recommend them to anyone with tax problems.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Lorina. We welcome any recommendations and referrals.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Victory Tax has very nice people and I decided to go with them because of the ratings. My attorney has been working on my concern without a problem. He’s amazing and the service has been excellent.

Resolution response: Nov. 1, 2018

The IRS submitted garnishment of wages Levey to employer. After signing power of attorney to Victory Tax Lawyers LLP they contacted the IRS and had the Levy lifted before the end of that business day. The Victory Tax Lawyers were able to prepare the back taxes for both the State and Federal , All correspondence with Victory Tax Lawyers has been responded to quickly. Are in the process of finalizing all the forms so we can file them . They will also be negotiating the payments to be made to both, so we can finally take care of this issues . The cost for this firm is pricey, am feeling you get what you pay for. Very satisfied with the fabulous work the Victory Tax Lawyers LLP have done.Would highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We needed help with the tax. I got on a website and they had a bunch of different companies on there. I got to read the reviews and the reviews were really pretty good for Victory. And they do the state and federal tax, which we needed them for, while others only do the federal. The consultation with Victory went great and then they contacted me, I gave them the information and I did the faxing and emailing of stuff to them. They were gonna put a lien on Doug’s wages and they signed a levy to his employer.

The cost is really super expensive which we set up on automatic deduction from a checking account. But they're on the ball with it, they tend to get things done, and it's great with the attorney. No matter what time I texted or emailed, I always get a response within a really good amount of time. I was really surprised because I expected that it would be during business hours. We’re very pleased with Victory. We’re still in the midst of the resolution so I’ll have to wait but as far as I know, it’s gonna be a good one.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Parham from Victory Tax Lawyers did an excellent job on my account. We owed the IRS over $30,000 but reached an agreement thanks to this firm. We appreciate the customer service provided by the team at Victory Tax. We are confident that we’ll never have to deal with the IRS again.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Parham and his team were extremely helpful and caring with my tax situation. I will recommend them to all of my friends and family for tax resolution and tax prep. Very professional and efficient work!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Victory Tax Lawyers made my life easier. I was panicking when I found out I was being audited by the IRS. Being audited by the IRS is my biggest fear which caused a lot of stress. Parham guided me with the best options that were available for me. My case was handled by profession and now I’m stress-free. Thank you Victory Tax Lawyers!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I’ve been having tax problems for the past few years and no one was able to help me. I am so lucky and fortunate to come across Victory Tax Lawyers. Parham is very caring and trustworthy. My case was handled with profession! Thank you Victory Tax Lawyers!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Before choosing to hire Victory Tax Lawyers, I almost hired one of those tax debt relief companies from the TV commercial. I’m glad I researched the company online before calling the number. It seems those companies don’t have actual license professional working the case. I wasn’t confident leaving my tax problem in the hands of an individual that I would have no idea what their education level was. So I chose to work with VTL. They had an attorney handle my tax problem from beginning to end as promised.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kind words WT. We hold ourselves to a higher standard at our law firm.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Victory Tax Lawyers were very welcoming. Great customer service skills and do a good job of keeping their clients happy and up to date with what is going on. I had an issue with my taxes for the past 3 years and they were able to resolve it for me. Thanks again!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I was having issues with a state tax audit, and Victory Tax was able to provide me consultation that was accurate and reasonably priced. They were consistent with their communication and as someone in a difficult situation, you really appreciate that.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I hit a rough patch and found myself two years behind in paying my income tax. Every letter from the IRS sent me into a panic. A good friend of mine referred me to Victory Tax Lawyers and from the first conversation with Parham I was able to breathe again. I could not have gotten out of the hole I was in without his help and guidance. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you DS. We appreciate your feedback. We love getting client referrals.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

My daughter found Victory Tax Lawyers online. She looked at a few of companies and they seemed to be more knowledgeable or they were giving her the better answers of what our problems are. So we went with them. They are working on a tax lien on me and so forth, and we’re working with the government to resolve our differences there. We’re still in the process, probably midway through, and our tax attorney seem to be very smart. They seem to be answering our questions and getting us the right responses from the government. I’m very satisfied with them. Their service is expensive but they’re worth it.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I was trying to get on a payment plan and get somebody to help me deal with the IRS ‘cause I owe them a lot of money and they were threatening to garnish my checks. I had called a few people who said I wasn't able to get on a payment plan because of the amount I owed and the income. I then had an appointment to see somebody in the IRS and I just happened to call Victory. I talked to a gentleman who told me not to go to the IRS because if I do, they would make me pay. So, I ended up making an appointment and saw him the next day.

He was very pleasant and always available, either through email or phone. I felt very comfortable with him. I gave him all my information and my finances. Then he kept calling to make it work and we just went from there. He asked for a fee but I wasn’t ready to start paying Victory, so he was kind enough to get me a few extension. He broke up his fee in three payments. In August, they had to get the final promissory note and I'd start paying on October 28. Then, the lawyer would send me emails periodically when the payment was due.

I was actually working with another gentleman that was referred to me from my job who was a lot less, but I could tell he had a lot of clients as he wasn’t getting back to me. I was a little frustrated ‘cause he was just taking a sweet time. So although Victory was not the cheapest, their service was wonderful and worth it. Then, Victory was able to call IRS and told them they were representing me which stopped the letters and phone calls right away. Victory was also able to get IRS to put me on a payback payment plan even though I owe a lot of money. So, now, I'll be paying every month until I pay them off.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Their team is wonderful to work with and produces results! We've started to also refer clients who need tax resolution services to them and all are very happy as well. Obviously all results vary but overall they do a wonderful job!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your thoughts Tim. We are glad we could get this resolved for you so quickly. We always appreciate referrals.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I had unfiled taxes from over a decade ago and one of the main reasons that I went with Victory Tax Lawyers was that I got to talk directly with one of the partners, Mr. Parham. I reached out on a Saturday and he got back to me within a short amount of time. They were very fast. And it was on the weekend so it was a pretty stand-out job. He did everything, including the initial computation that I expected, and took the weight of my problems off my shoulders. It felt like I was talking to an employee but I was talking to an owner.

We’re still in progress and so far, the information’s been good. It’s under review by a senior manager in the IRS and we're waiting for a report back. The cost is also fair. Anybody would wanna have it done cheaper or done for free. And I could have gotten it done for $9.95, which is a third of the cost. But I read the reviews and you get what you pay for. I made sure I paid to get top-notch service and so far, I’ve received it. I’m able to trust that the law firm is taking care of my needs and that’s what I’ve seen in the emails and in my conversations. Rather than trying to do it all for a compromise, refiling or doing any of the stuff that I've learned along the way, I’m glad that they’re handling it. It has definitely relieved me.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I was contacted by the IRS about an outstanding debt. Parham ** was very professional in explaining the situation to me and working with the IRS to reduce the amount owed and coming to a satisfactory conclusion. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Shervin. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I’ve known Victory Tax's lawyer Amir for a lot of years from previous tax places that he'd worked at. He has been helping me out with back taxes for years and kept my payment program intact. If anything goes a little bit awry, he always represents me with the IRS and he’s kept everything in line. When I get phone calls from the IRS, everything is like, “Oh, my God. The sky is falling.” Amir makes the calls for me and makes me feel a 100% better through a calming voice. He’s incredible and he treats me like a friend. I’ll keep coming back to him as long as I’m on this planet.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP expert review by Andrew Poulos

This law firm specializes in tax controversy, resolution, and litigation for corporations and individuals. They only staff attorneys with at least five years of experience handling simple and complex federal and state tax situations.

• Flat fees: Fees vary and depend on your situation. Victory Tax Lawyers will only charge you for services you need, so you won’t pay for anything that’s unnecessary.

• Free attorney consultation: Fill out a form to have an attorney contact you for a free no-obligation consultation.

• Experienced lawyers: All lawyers who work for Victory Tax Lawyers have at least five years of experience in tax law. This ensures you’re always working with someone who knows how to handle your account professionally and efficiently.

• IRS and state tax authorities: Victory Tax Lawyers has experience working with both the IRS and state taxing authorities, so they can help you with both federal and state tax issues.

• Options for individuals and businesses: Victory Tax Lawyers can handle both individual and corporate clients.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Company Information