Call toll free
4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP is a law firm, not a resolution company. All initial consultations are with a licensed attorney, and all cases are worked by licensed attorneys. VTL is dedicated to resolving complicated, as well as straightforward, tax matters using their extensive knowledge and experience working with the IRS and state taxing authorities. Their team of highly skilled and seasoned attorneys treat every situation individually in an effort to successfully evaluate each tax situation and outcome. Aggressive Tax Attorneys Only!

BOTTOM LINE

Victory Tax Lawyers' knowledgeable staff of attorneys have at least 5+ years of experience in tax relief and specialize in helping those with at least $25,000 in tax debt. While upfront pricing is not available, they provide free consultations before signing up.

PROS

• Highly accredited
  • Free consultation
  • Experienced attorneys
  • Flexible payments

CONS

• May not accept every case
  • Higher debt minimum

Top Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Reviews

04/21/2019

[Victory Tax Lawyers] consulted with the IRS and negotiated a payment schedule for me. We just finished the process which took six to eight weeks from when I first talked to them to when it was all done. It was excellent working with the Victory Tax attorney.

04/27/2019

Victory Tax Lawyers has been great. I own a business and they have been helping me with my business taxes. They have been very quick to respond and been right on top of things. I felt like I have a team around me helping me to navigate everything I need to. The service has been wonderful.

About Victory Tax Lawyers

As a reputable, experienced law firm, Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP offers specialized and knowledgeable tax relief services to individuals and corporations across the nation. All of Victory Tax Lawyers’ team are precisely that: lawyers.

All lawyers on staff are required to have at least five years of experience in the field to ensure expert service. On top of that, Victory Tax Lawyers is a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS), a non-profit organization dedicated to finding new and better ways to represent clients.

Victory Tax Lawyers services

Victory Tax Lawyers offers a wide variety of tax relief services to fit the diverse needs facing many clients. Victory Tax Lawyers specializes in tax controversy, resolution and litigation in all 50 states. Services include:

Tax preparation
Preparing taxes can be difficult for anyone. To help you get the most on your tax return and avoid costly penalties, Victory Tax Lawyers will fill out your returns for you. This ensures you’re giving the IRS the most accurate version of your taxes to avoid back taxes or further issues.
Tax relief
If you previously filed incorrect returns and the IRS has come to claim back taxes, Victory Tax Lawyers offers negotiation tactics and representation to help you find your best tax relief solution. With their highly experienced attorneys with diverse backgrounds, Victory Tax Lawyers creatively and successfully defend all types of cases. Tax relief involves working directly with the IRS to negotiate better settlements.
Estate planning
Because its team is made up of lawyers, Victory Tax Lawyers can perform all types of estate planning services to make sure your assets and paperwork are up to date. Victory Tax Lawyers can provide helpful resources and unbiased advice to make sure you’re correctly finalizing your estate.
FBAR
For companies or taxpayers with foreign financial accounts, they must report specific information to the Department of Treasury each year. Victory Tax Lawyers helps taxpayers fill out the proper forms accurately and on time to avoid costly penalties, which can reach $100,000.
Audit Representation
For taxpayers who are under audit from the IRS, audit representation provides taxpayers with protection and helpful guidance through the complicated process. Victory Tax Lawyers gives customers the essentials to fight the IRS fairly and accurately.
Tax lien
If you fail to pay your taxes, the IRS can issue a tax lien on your properties and assets as a means of settling your debt. Victory Tax Lawyers’ services help customers pay off the debt they owe and remove the lien if possible. Victory Tax Lawyers’ tax lien experts provide guidance and support to minimize what the IRS can take, and helps customers get back on their feet.
Tax levy
Similar to a tax lien, a tax levy is another way for the IRS to collect a balance from taxpayers. In a tax lien, the IRS does not seize your assets; however, with a tax levy, the IRS can lawfully take your property and assets to settle the debt. Victory Tax Lawyers helps monitor all communications from the IRS, like wage garnishments or financial levies, to help customers find their best plan of attack.

How does Victory Tax Lawyers work?

With tax attorneys and relief specialists on staff, Victory Tax Lawyers provides in-house services for customers all across the nation. All customers are eligible for a free consultation with an attorney who will investigate, learn more about the current situation, then outline what services they can provide and at what cost.

Victory Tax Lawyers has experience with several common resolutions, including:

• Installment agreements
  • Offer in Compromise
  • IRS payment plans
  • Penalty abatement
  • Debt relief

Victory Tax Lawyers has a reputation for only taking on cases it knows it will win, which can be both a positive and a negative for customers. The benefit is that customers can be more confident that they will see a return on their investment for services. However, some customers may find that Victory Tax Lawyers will not take on their case. Regardless, Victory Tax Services dedicates itself to providing honest and transparent services for all of its cases.

Victory Tax Lawyers FAQ

How much does Victory Tax Lawyers cost?

Unfortunately, there is no pricing available for Victory Tax Lawyers on its website. Because costs and length of services can vary significantly from case to case, it may be hard for the company to place an accurate pricing model on its website. Customers are eligible for a free consultation so they can learn first-hand how much their specific service will cost.

With research, we found other sites say that the average fee for services is $5,250, with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt required to qualify for assistance. Victory Tax Services does offer flexible payment options, as well.

Does Victory Tax Lawyers offer any type of guarantee?
No tax relief firm can guarantee results, but some do provide a satisfaction guarantee or a grace period to change your mind on the service. We did not find specific information on these policies for Victory Tax Relief.

Do we recommend Victory Tax Lawyers?

Victory Tax Lawyers staffs its office with experienced attorneys that have 5+ years of service in tax relief issues — a huge testament to its expertise and excellence. Although it does not have upfront pricing, customers can receive a free consultation before service. With a wide variety of services and nationwide coverage, Victory Tax Lawyers is a good solution for anyone searching for knowledgeable and highly reviewed tax relief services.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Reviews

Original review: April 10, 2019

We had some tax issues and I was looking for representation. And I went on the internet and found different ones, and Victory Tax Lawyers had great reviews. During the initial consultation, I talked to a rep who guided me through what the stages were and what they could possibly do. But he couldn’t make any guarantee until he saw all my paperwork. And by the end of the conversation, which was only about 20 minutes, I decided to go with them. I had a couple questions, I got some letters, and I called the rep back, and then he took my calls, and answered all my questions. And he said, “If you have any questions or any concerns along the way, don’t be afraid to give me a call anytime.” It was an excellent experience.

At this point, we're done with the process. It was the best experience I've had. We cut down a $90,000 tax to $4,500. Victory Tax Lawyers was very quick. The inspectors take a little while because they have to deal with the government. But he did all the paperwork within a couple of days, have reached my mail, and we signed the power of attorney and everything else. And he was back to me within two weeks.

I'm ecstatic about the cost because we were in a bind and had no idea where to go. A lien was put on the house, and we weren't able to resolve that because the government wants you to pay before they take the lien off. So, we're paying $50 a month for the next seven years. And rather than paying $90,000, it went down to $4,500, which is a big reduction. It's only 5% of the original.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kinds words Thomas. We try to be as responsive as possible. We appreciate you positive feedback!

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We had some federal debt that we needed to take care of. I googled tax relief and Victory Tax Lawyers had one of the better ratings, and the reviews for them were a lot better than the other companies. I contacted online and one of their attorneys, Amir, called me. I expressed to him that my husband is self-employed, that we got married three years ago and he had tax debt, and it had just grown ‘cause the interest rate was so high there was no way to pay it off. I told him that we really needed help and we needed to figure out how to take care of it. Amir said that they would help us and gave us all the different things that the IRS could possibly do. We couldn’t afford to give the IRS 50% as we don't have that kind of income so Amir had us give them every bit of our income, what we paid out, and what came in. Then he said that the best route for us was an offer and compromise, and we said okay.

We know for a fact that majority of the time, IRS will try for the lowest dollar amount, and that is usually $100, but it’s not something they will always accept and so he was very candid about in saying, “They’ll come back and may give us a different amount that they expect us to pay and we can go back and forth until we have an amount where you’re comfortable with paying.” But that made us feel better because he wasn’t just saying this is what it’s gonna be. He said that IRS would look at our income and go from there. We already sent all of our stuff to the IRS now to see if they’ll accept the offer.

I like that I can ask anything from Amir, and he doesn’t make it so I don’t understand. If I really don’t understand something, he’s very quick to say, “Okay, let’s put it in a different context,” or, “Ask the question again,” and he can tell me exactly what I need. He walked us through it step-by-step and never misled us. He even told us exactly what was in the contract that we were gonna have with them. It wasn’t like we got a contract after we talked to him and everything was different.

I love the fact that Victory Tax doesn’t make us feel like we're less of a person, and that’s a big thing for us. They don’t make us feel like we're a big mistake 'cause we have all the tax debt. They had been very cordial and treated us just like they would treat anybody else. Their price was about the same as the other companies we got a quote from, and we're okay with paying them for that service because they provide us with really good, exceptional customer service. We feel that as they call, at the end of the tunnel there. They have been there every time, they’re great and we really like them. We'd recommend them to anybody. People should use them because they’ve done so much for us just in a short time. It’s a long process, but they don’t make you feel like that.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Amy. We like to give our clients every possible option to choose from so that they have the opportunity to go with what is most convenient for them. We appreciate your time to write us such a kind review.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I went with Victory Tax Lawyers mainly based on reviews. I had looked online and saw some very favorable reviews on them. Then when I used the site, I saw quite a few different options there and they were having a rating on the site. Also, the cost of the service is fair. Right now, we're in the process of trying to get an offer in compromise with the IRS. We're getting some documents together and they've been very helpful to me. We've communicated a lot and I'm very confident in their abilities from what I've seen so far.

I'm working with the tax attorney, Parham, and I'm impressed with his excellent etiquette in dealing with clients. He's very thorough in getting me all the information that's needed and he follows up a lot. His exact words were that there's light at the end of the tunnel. In working with Victory Tax, I don't have the headaches or the worries in what would happen. They've given me a little calmness about the situation and I know that it will be resolved. I would recommend them.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience Mervin. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I had backed up taxes that were four years behind. I Googled decent tax lawyers and then I read over some of the reviews on Victory Tax Lawyers from customers. I called them and let them know what I owed and what I had done myself as I was trying to take care of my back taxes. I had an accountant and I let her know that I was being asked a payment of $630 a month, and the rep told me he was almost positive that he could get it down to somewhere around 100. That was when I made my decision to go with them 'cause from 630 to 100 was great.

Their reps were punctual and they responded immediately. They got my payment plan arranged and I just gotta fill out some form to do automatic withdrawal out of my account. They were able to cut the payment down to $50 a month, which I'm probably gonna pay more, and they got me an offer in compromise for 12 cents on the dollar. They took a 30% downpayment and then did payments on the total. It cost me 4,000 to save 30,000, and that's $4,000 well-spent. Everything was great. It was a lot easier than I had ever expected. When I started this and I was planning on paying $630 a month, I was stressed out to the max. They totally took it and turned it around. I'm getting my financial situation taken care of, and they really help a lot. I couldn't have done it without them. I've already recommended Victory to four of my friends that also have tax issues.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Roger. We appreciate your feedback. We love when our strategy comes through.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I was back filing and trying to catch up with my previous taxes that I needed to file and make arrangements with the IRS. I sought help from Victory and they are in touch with the IRS on my behalf to work out some arrangements. Initially someone followed up with me and it was a very personable call. I was very comfortable. The person that reached out to me listened attentively and was very patient and provided great information. I worked with them, even though they’re in another state because I didn’t feel like I was being duped.

Amir, the person who worked with me, has a calm demeanor. He is patient and that made me feel a little good. He got the whole report from the IRS. He had done work on my behalf before I even really moved forward so that for me, was in good faith and I felt like he didn’t have to do that. The response and the follow-up to me are very important. I'm most satisfied with Victory and I told people about them. I never felt like I was getting on their nerves and they didn’t make me feel rushed. Going through a divorce and limited funds now, and with my work, they were able to work with me and I really appreciated that.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hi Tiffany, it is our pleasure to help! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I highly recommend Victory Tax Lawyers and Amir **. I had a serious personal tax issue and a payroll tax issue. I had been dragging my feet because I had no means to resolve the issues with the IRS. I did some online research and found Victory had quite a few positive reviews. I called 3 different companies. Amir called me right away. I found him to be patient, knowledgeable, reassuring and quite nice! He was not pushy and seemed sincerely interested in my situation. He responded to my emails quickly and when he had news he actually called me to explain. It was a great experience from start to finish and would not hesitate to pass Amir's number to any of my friends and family. Thanks, Amir!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

When researching about how to go about my tax Dept I found Victory. I quickly received a call. I was able to confidentiality speak to attorney. All of my Questions were answered. I was given lots of options for my situation. I would recommend Victory! Thank you.

Carmen

Original review: July 15, 2019

Parham was extremely helpful and responsive. I had to navigate some challenges with the IRS that were intimidating but he gave me good advice and encouragement along the way. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help dealing with the IRS!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kind words Rod. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Excellent service and genuine people. They cared about my case and the outcome. As soon as I hired them I felt better. They walked me through the process and explained it all to me in advance. Great results! Thank you!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Mark. We appreciate your feedback and understand that this whole process can be overwhelming. All the best, Parham Khorsandi, Attorney at Law

Original review: July 9, 2019

Parham was an excellent advisor with my situation, he gave me things I could do within my control rather than a hard sell on his services. Who does that in 2019? He seems like a really reputable guy! He was able to answer all my outside the block questions and I learned a bunch during the free phone call. Call him! Parham - **.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hi April, we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Company Information