Call toll free
4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP is a law firm, not a resolution company. All initial consultations are with a licensed attorney, and all cases are worked by licensed attorneys. VTL is dedicated to resolving complicated, as well as straightforward, tax matters using their extensive knowledge and experience working with the IRS and state taxing authorities. Their team of highly skilled and seasoned attorneys treat every situation individually in an effort to successfully evaluate each tax situation and outcome. Aggressive Tax Attorneys Only!

60 Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 10, 2019

We had some tax issues and I was looking for representation. And I went on the internet and found different ones, and Victory Tax Lawyers had great reviews. During the initial consultation, I talked to a rep who guided me through what the stages were and what they could possibly do. But he couldn’t make any guarantee until he saw all my paperwork. And by the end of the conversation, which was only about 20 minutes, I decided to go with them. I had a couple questions, I got some letters, and I called the rep back, and then he took my calls, and answered all my questions. And he said, “If you have any questions or any concerns along the way, don’t be afraid to give me a call anytime.” It was an excellent experience.

At this point, we're done with the process. It was the best experience I've had. We cut down a $90,000 tax to $4,500. Victory Tax Lawyers was very quick. The inspectors take a little while because they have to deal with the government. But he did all the paperwork within a couple of days, have reached my mail, and we signed the power of attorney and everything else. And he was back to me within two weeks.

I'm ecstatic about the cost because we were in a bind and had no idea where to go. A lien was put on the house, and we weren't able to resolve that because the government wants you to pay before they take the lien off. So, we're paying $50 a month for the next seven years. And rather than paying $90,000, it went down to $4,500, which is a big reduction. It's only 5% of the original.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We had some federal debt that we needed to take care of. I googled tax relief and Victory Tax Lawyers had one of the better ratings, and the reviews for them were a lot better than the other companies. I contacted online and one of their attorneys, Amir, called me. I expressed to him that my husband is self-employed, that we got married three years ago and he had tax debt, and it had just grown ‘cause the interest rate was so high there was no way to pay it off. I told him that we really needed help and we needed to figure out how to take care of it. Amir said that they would help us and gave us all the different things that the IRS could possibly do. We couldn’t afford to give the IRS 50% as we don't have that kind of income so Amir had us give them every bit of our income, what we paid out, and what came in. Then he said that the best route for us was an offer and compromise, and we said okay.

We know for a fact that majority of the time, IRS will try for the lowest dollar amount, and that is usually $100, but it’s not something they will always accept and so he was very candid about in saying, “They’ll come back and may give us a different amount that they expect us to pay and we can go back and forth until we have an amount where you’re comfortable with paying.” But that made us feel better because he wasn’t just saying this is what it’s gonna be. He said that IRS would look at our income and go from there. We already sent all of our stuff to the IRS now to see if they’ll accept the offer.

I like that I can ask anything from Amir, and he doesn’t make it so I don’t understand. If I really don’t understand something, he’s very quick to say, “Okay, let’s put it in a different context,” or, “Ask the question again,” and he can tell me exactly what I need. He walked us through it step-by-step and never misled us. He even told us exactly what was in the contract that we were gonna have with them. It wasn’t like we got a contract after we talked to him and everything was different.

I love the fact that Victory Tax doesn’t make us feel like we're less of a person, and that’s a big thing for us. They don’t make us feel like we're a big mistake 'cause we have all the tax debt. They had been very cordial and treated us just like they would treat anybody else. Their price was about the same as the other companies we got a quote from, and we're okay with paying them for that service because they provide us with really good, exceptional customer service. We feel that as they call, at the end of the tunnel there. They have been there every time, they’re great and we really like them. We'd recommend them to anybody. People should use them because they’ve done so much for us just in a short time. It’s a long process, but they don’t make you feel like that.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I had backed up taxes that were four years behind. I Googled decent tax lawyers and then I read over some of the reviews on Victory Tax Lawyers from customers. I called them and let them know what I owed and what I had done myself as I was trying to take care of my back taxes. I had an accountant and I let her know that I was being asked a payment of $630 a month, and the rep told me he was almost positive that he could get it down to somewhere around 100. That was when I made my decision to go with them 'cause from 630 to 100 was great.

Their reps were punctual and they responded immediately. They got my payment plan arranged and I just gotta fill out some form to do automatic withdrawal out of my account. They were able to cut the payment down to $50 a month, which I'm probably gonna pay more, and they got me an offer in compromise for 12 cents on the dollar. They took a 30% downpayment and then did payments on the total. It cost me 4,000 to save 30,000, and that's $4,000 well-spent. Everything was great. It was a lot easier than I had ever expected. When I started this and I was planning on paying $630 a month, I was stressed out to the max. They totally took it and turned it around. I'm getting my financial situation taken care of, and they really help a lot. I couldn't have done it without them. I've already recommended Victory to four of my friends that also have tax issues.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Roger. We appreciate your feedback. We love when our strategy comes through.

Resolution response: Nov. 1, 2018

The IRS submitted garnishment of wages Levey to employer. After signing power of attorney to Victory Tax Lawyers LLP they contacted the IRS and had the Levy lifted before the end of that business day. The Victory Tax Lawyers were able to prepare the back taxes for both the State and Federal , All correspondence with Victory Tax Lawyers has been responded to quickly. Are in the process of finalizing all the forms so we can file them . They will also be negotiating the payments to be made to both, so we can finally take care of this issues . The cost for this firm is pricey, am feeling you get what you pay for. Very satisfied with the fabulous work the Victory Tax Lawyers LLP have done.Would highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We needed help with the tax. I got on a website and they had a bunch of different companies on there. I got to read the reviews and the reviews were really pretty good for Victory. And they do the state and federal tax, which we needed them for, while others only do the federal. The consultation with Victory went great and then they contacted me, I gave them the information and I did the faxing and emailing of stuff to them. They were gonna put a lien on Doug’s wages and they signed a levy to his employer.

The cost is really super expensive which we set up on automatic deduction from a checking account. But they're on the ball with it, they tend to get things done, and it's great with the attorney. No matter what time I texted or emailed, I always get a response within a really good amount of time. I was really surprised because I expected that it would be during business hours. We’re very pleased with Victory. We’re still in the midst of the resolution so I’ll have to wait but as far as I know, it’s gonna be a good one.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I was trying to get on a payment plan and get somebody to help me deal with the IRS ‘cause I owe them a lot of money and they were threatening to garnish my checks. I had called a few people who said I wasn't able to get on a payment plan because of the amount I owed and the income. I then had an appointment to see somebody in the IRS and I just happened to call Victory. I talked to a gentleman who told me not to go to the IRS because if I do, they would make me pay. So, I ended up making an appointment and saw him the next day.

He was very pleasant and always available, either through email or phone. I felt very comfortable with him. I gave him all my information and my finances. Then he kept calling to make it work and we just went from there. He asked for a fee but I wasn’t ready to start paying Victory, so he was kind enough to get me a few extension. He broke up his fee in three payments. In August, they had to get the final promissory note and I'd start paying on October 28. Then, the lawyer would send me emails periodically when the payment was due.

I was actually working with another gentleman that was referred to me from my job who was a lot less, but I could tell he had a lot of clients as he wasn’t getting back to me. I was a little frustrated ‘cause he was just taking a sweet time. So although Victory was not the cheapest, their service was wonderful and worth it. Then, Victory was able to call IRS and told them they were representing me which stopped the letters and phone calls right away. Victory was also able to get IRS to put me on a payback payment plan even though I owe a lot of money. So, now, I'll be paying every month until I pay them off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP?

Original review: April 27, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers has been great. I own a business and they have been helping me with my business taxes. Their reps were helpful and caring. They have been very quick to respond and been right on top of things. I felt like I have a team around me helping me to navigate everything I need to. The service has been wonderful.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I came across Victory Tax Lawyers on Google and contacted them because of the ratings they had. The customer support has been good and they have a quick response. Also, I've had no issues with the attorney and he did a great job. We have one final appointment and it should be wrapped up. Victory helped me out a lot and it’s fortunate that we could have a resolution. For me and my standpoint, I wouldn’t choose anybody else. I was comfortable with my decision.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Alfonso. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 22, 2019

I did my homework. I started with Google search and then eventually I compared their reviews with a bunch of other companies. Victory Tax had the best track record for the services that I was looking for. The staff there are straightforward and polite. I’m kinda running like a hundred mile per hour. So they would break everything down to me pretty smoothly without any hiccups and I like that. We have great communication. I'm still in the middle of things. But so far, things have been good. I’m pretty satisfied. I also appreciate that Victory has a little bit more flexibility, payments-wise.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I had some unknown past year tax concerns or questions and I liked the online reviews of Victory Tax Lawyers, so I sought help from them. They consulted with the IRS and negotiated a payment schedule for me. We just finished the process which took six to eight weeks from when I first talked to them to when it was all done. It was excellent working with the Victory Tax attorney. It went extremely well and my experience was all positive. Victory came to a resolution with the IRS and I was very happy with it.

Original review: April 19, 2019

When I was in need of real tax help the attorneys at Victory Tax Lawyers were there. Even from the first call they really made me feel comfortable. It seems like they care about their clients and want to just do a good job. My case is not done yet but it’s well on the right path.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Jason. We are glad to help!

Original review: April 17, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers is the best ever. I’ve been working with them for four months now and they're amazing. Parham is the man and their staff is trained by world class guys. I feel very happy and grateful to have them on my team.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Peter for your kind words. We aim to please!

Original review: April 16, 2019

I liked Victory Tax Lawyers a lot. They took care of everything that I needed to be done. I also tried Optima and they screwed me, so I contacted somebody else. I told Victory's rep exactly what I needed, what had been done by Optima and what didn’t get done by Optima. The rep said no problem and to let him handle the case. And he handled it. He also very thoroughly explained all the aspects of the process to me. Victory closed the case and it seemed very simple for them to do so. Plus, they are 1/3 the cost of Optima that didn’t do anything.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your review, Bob. We really pride ourselves in providing the best service in the industry.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I like Victory Tax's lawyers. They're personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. The company provides me with tax assistance, preparation, and consults. The initial consultation felt like a personal environment versus a corporate thing. It was detailed, too. Going with Victory Tax is worth the cost. And working with them makes my life easier because I have someone that knows what they're doing. They're great. They're a quality service and they have smart people. So, I like them.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I checked the reviews and Victory Tax Lawyers' were really good. They're working with the IRS on the source of the tax liens so it kept me on the payment plan.

Original review: April 11, 2019

We’re still in the process of getting paperwork to Victory Tax Lawyers and getting together to go over our tax issue, but so far, our experience is good.

Original review: April 3, 2019

At first, I messed up. I paid Optima for their services and they gave me the run around. They do the flat rate thing. But they tell you they can't give you any price, so you pay them $1,000 and then once they do that, then they tell you their flat rate price. They won't give you any price before that. I didn't like that. Victory doesn't do that thing. They were able to give me a price without a charge of $1,000 upfront.

Signing up with Victory Tax Lawyers was easy. I'm in the process of working with them. And as far as how everything's going, it's been good. With Optima, you talk to a sales guy, and he sells everything to you before you get to talk to the tax attorneys. And with Victory, I get to talk directly to the tax attorney instead of talking to somebody. He'll let me know whether he thinks he's gonna be able to help or not. I work with Amir and it seemed like he's trying to help.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was in dire straights when I contacted Mr. **. The IRS was after me for $100,000. He had a strategy that no other firm to date had even considered. In fact, I had already retained representation from another organization when I first spoke to Mr. **. His knowledge of the law was so impressive that I left money on the table with Tax Tiger to go with Victory Tax Lawyers, Greatest move ever! He was there every step of the way and kept my family at ease knowing that, 'He is On the Job!' Now my IRS dept is down to a small fraction of what it was and soon to be written off completely! Mr ** truly cares about people. His heart is as good as Gold, Thank You a Million times!

Original review: March 19, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers helped me get my complex tax situation resolved and they made it seem easy. I live overseas and had no clue how to properly deal with my taxes. The attorney here explained everything I would need and how they planned on getting things in order. They stayed on top of me and came through on the promises. Thank you!

Original review: March 19, 2019

Great customer service from the very first consultation until the end of the case. I was impressed by the team's professionalism, and of course the outcome. I also appreciated the constant updates. It made me feel comfortably not having to chase them down for updates.

Original review: March 19, 2019

So glad I hired this firm. They are knowledgeable, professional and provide excellent customer service. I learned more from them in 10 minutes, then I had ever known. I highly recommend this company! They got me squared away with the IRS, saved me money and did not charge me an outrageous fee.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers helped me resolve my back tax issues with the IRS. Not having to deal with the IRS again is a very refreshing feeling. The process was quick and the prices were competitive. I'm glad we found Victory Tax Law - it was all uphill for us since the first phone call.

Original review: March 15, 2019

The consultants at Victory Tax Law are experts and worked on my problems swiftly. It was comforting to know that I had someone reliable to advice me on my tax issues. I'd recommend them to everyone who is looking for trustworthy tax lawyers in Los Angeles.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I was facing a tax levy by the IRS and didn't know what to do. It was a distressful time but Victory Tax Law helped me negotiate with the IRS and figured out all ways that could help me with my financial situation.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I found Victory Tax after I had accrued some penalty charges for filing my taxes late. Victory Tax Law helped me negotiate these penalties with the IRS, and they made the situation very simple. They guided me towards a quick resolution that I was very happy with!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Our pleasure Amber. Thank you for your review.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I failed to file my taxes properly because of personal issues. Victory Tax Law helped set me up on a payment plan for my taxes and the penalties I owed to the IRS. They couldn't have made the process more simple!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I went to Victory Tax Law in Los Angeles for help with my Tax Lien. They were very helpful in walking me through the process of getting rid of the lien! I don't have to stress over the IRS any longer.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Adam. We are glad to help.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Parham was very helpful in giving us some suggestions for lien discharges at an affordable price for someone on disability as I am. Very pleasant, answered all my queries, and would recommend to friends and family in the future. We will pursue his recommendations locally in hopes of resolving our dilemma. Thanks again.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I had the privilege to set a meeting with Parham and he was able to quickly assess my situation and give the correct details and help me to resolve my tax situation. I am so happy he helped me get out of all the tax debt I was in and avoid problems with the IRS.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Jenny. We are pleased that Parham was able to get this done for you.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Victory Tax is very easy to deal with. I was drowning in debt... Parham helped me save time dealing with the strain of working with the IRS. He helped me go through my finances and quickly and efficiently settled my case.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Arvin. We appreciate you taking time to speak about our Attorney. All the best!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

If this place offers one thing, its quality work. Victory Tax Lawyers dealt with the IRS on my behalf and set me up with an installment agreement. I am so relieved I found Parham and his team and accepted their help and advice.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your review, Annie. We really pride ourselves in providing the best service in the industry.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP expert review by Andrew Poulos

This law firm specializes in tax controversy, resolution, and litigation for corporations and individuals. They only staff attorneys with at least five years of experience handling simple and complex federal and state tax situations.

• Flat fees: Fees vary and depend on your situation. Victory Tax Lawyers will only charge you for services you need, so you won’t pay for anything that’s unnecessary.

• Free attorney consultation: Fill out a form to have an attorney contact you for a free no-obligation consultation.

• Experienced lawyers: All lawyers who work for Victory Tax Lawyers have at least five years of experience in tax law. This ensures you’re always working with someone who knows how to handle your account professionally and efficiently.

• IRS and state tax authorities: Victory Tax Lawyers has experience working with both the IRS and state taxing authorities, so they can help you with both federal and state tax issues.

• Options for individuals and businesses: Victory Tax Lawyers can handle both individual and corporate clients.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Company Information