toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had some tax issues that needed dealing with and trusted Victory Tax Solutions initially because of some referrals that I've heard of. Also, I had talked to someone on the phone quite a long time ago and their rates seemed to be less as well. They got me, with my back filing that was missing, at an okay price. But they negotiated a smaller price so we’re not able to save any money on my past due taxes which was what I was hoping initially because I owed quite a money. Unlike what they say in commercials “Oh, we can save you half...”, they didn’t get anything off and I still owe everything I owe, but at least they caught me up and got me legit. Everyone was nice but at one point, someone copped an attitude and I replied with a stern warning. He was having a bad day but they quickly settled it down. Other than that, Victory Tax Solutions is trustworthy, but make sure you push them and make them know upfront what you want.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was behind $5,000 with the Federal taxes that I owed. So, when I heard the commercial on the radio about Victory Tax Solutions, I figured I'd give them a call and see what it could do. I also called the Better Business Bureau and they gave them a good rating. Victory Tax Solutions gave me a couple of options so I went with them. They did everything they were supposed to. Their lawyer explained to me everything and I asked him what he would do and I took what he suggested and I'm happy with it so far.

I had to pay $1,200 upfront but he saved me $4,000. The IRS doesn't bother me now as mush as it does. I was leery about Victory at first because I'm sending them money. But they were honest, they stayed in touch with me and they helped me out every time I called. Their customer support was very good and I like that I don't have to pay the government back unless my income would change. It all should clear up in five years. I owe them $4,000 but after so many years, it's close to zero.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had back taxes owed to New York State and they were notoriously combative and unwilling to settle or negotiate. I was very uncomfortable doing the negotiation on my own so I wanted a professional to do it. I found Victory Tax Solutions by Googling them. Their rep asked me some questions about my situation and prepared some returns for me. He was able to negotiate fines down for me and a better settlement, and then called me to tell me how it has gone. The whole situation was upsetting to me and he was very non-reactive, very matter-of-fact about things yet empathetic and very reassuring, and that was important to me.

He seemed to know what he was doing, made me understand that it was a non-optimal situation and did the best he could. Their resolution process was very easy and their customer support was unintrusive but they occasionally send me marketing emails about their services. I know that if I had any other issues, I could just call them. Overall, their services are good and I'd tell others to call and negotiate with them if they don't want to do the negotiation themselves. So far, it has been a positive experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was under my husband's debt which he brought into a marriage that I had no idea he had. So, I had to get out of that debt and get my property and land back out from under a tax lien for not paying his taxes for years. I know Victory Tax Solutions is a Christian company so I went with them and they were able to handle and resolve my concerns. It's over now and I'm free from debt. They contacted me often enough and kept me informed on the progress of the case, which was good. Their rep seemed to be knowledgeable about the part that I needed her to look at and she was able to answer all my questions. Overall, it has been an excellent experience from the time I called them and asked them to look into my concern to the time it was resolved. It took a while 'cause they had to file some release forms but from start to finish, it was timely and it was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My tax was reduced to under $7,000 because Victory Tax Solutions was able to go through all of my taxes from several years back and were able to detect a lot of things that the IRS did incorrectly and almost even illegal. They’re excellent and did a great job. They responded immediately and I had minimal conversation. They weren’t trying to get extra money from me. They walked us through each step and answered any questions that we had. They told us to contact them if any issue arose. We would have been in a mess and further debt if it weren’t for their expertise. They helped us a lot and we didn't have to talk to the IRS, not once.

I never thought I would deal with a law firm of any degree and feel comfortable saying that every dollar I spent was a reasonable dollar spent without being overcharged or stretched out to find more dollars in my pocket because of my situation. If people wanted to be treated as fair as possible for whatever they're going through Victory will be the one that's trusted.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Solutions?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I didn’t get the notification from the bank and I forgot to report some stocks I had and that led me to get help from Victory Tax Solutions. I’m very happy with the process and the solution service that Victory Tax offered and now I’m paying a monthly that I can afford. I worked with the intake person and the lawyer. They were both very nice and seemed like they knew what they were doing. Working with Victory Tax surely has relieved my stress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wasn’t clear on the amount of the debt I have. I wanted to see if there are arrangements to be made and if my debt can be reduced or can it be taken out so I contacted Victory Tax Solutions. Things went well and I did see the helpfulness. Contacting me to give updates and letting me know the fees and costs upfront was important. It’s valuable to know what you’re dealing with. The representative let me know what things are going on and what can’t be done. Those things stood out for me. Working with Victory Tax Solutions gave me the sense of having the weight lifted off your shoulders. It’s over and I can move on.

Victory Tax Solutions Company Profile