Get matched with the best Tax Relief company for you!

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.37/5

Victory Tax Solutions

At Victory Tax Solutions, we are committed to serving our customers with nothing but excellence. If you find yourself facing a tax issue, maybe you are falling behind on tax payments to the IRS and/or state tax authorities, the team at Victory Tax Solutions is ready to assist you. At Victory Tax Solutions we provide solutions for IRS tax liens, bank levies, and wage garnishments. We are driven to provide our customers the best tax services available. Call us today and learn more about how we can help you!

Victory Tax Solutions Reviews

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I had 1099 and owed back taxes. I saw Victory Tax Solutions' local consumer reviews and finally went in there and talked to them. I spoke with Matt and Christian in the Ann Arbor branch. There wasn't a lot of interaction, but every time there was a need for information, they let me know it. They kept me posted as of what and how things were happening. They got all my information and took care of it. They called me a couple of times and told me to come in when I needed to sign some stuff for some back tax returns. They also assured me that they could take care of my back taxes issue. They were very professional and did their job.

Victory Tax Solution has been phenomenal. They took care of everything for me and I've got nothing but great things to say about them. They have completely changed my life. I hesitated for years thinking that I would somehow resolve it, but after four months my problem with the IRS was over. I'm no longer financially obligated to them. Everything's taken care of, and I'm back to square one. It makes me feel happy.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I had a tax-related personal issue, and Victory was the one who responded to my inquiry properly and professionally. Their reps very polite and knowledgeable about the issue and they were concerned about helping us resolve my problem. They were able to help reconcile my issues. I came out without having to owe taxes that I thought I would have to owe. The experience saved me from having to owe unnecessary bills. I thought that I was going to be challenged proving what I thought I did know, but they made that very clear. I was right in my assumption, and they helped me understand why. I learned something about the law that I didn't know. It was a very pleasant experience, and I recommend them to anyone that I meet that has a similar situation. They were absolutely wonderful.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I was behind on my taxes and had been stressed out about it. I was looking through the phone book and found somebody else, then my wife told me about Victory Solutions. I called them, told them I got a letter from the IRS and they took care of it right away. They did their job and they lowered my final payment. I'm happy and it has affected my life in a pretty good way. I would refer Victory. They’ll take care of you and do business correctly.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I didn't file for several years, so I have quite a bit owed to the State Federal. In the phone book, I was looking for lawyers in our city that I thought did taxes resolutions, and Victory had their ad in there. Everything was good at first. We got all of my returns filed and got some results. That was the best part but it cost me close to five grand. What happened was, in the end, when I tried to get with the state to settle it all, I tried to call Victory to get some final answers and they wouldn't answer. They thought they had done what they should do. I kept trying to get back with them. I talked to two of the main people that I was talking with for the last year. I never got my final call, so I just gave up. I went with a collection company with some lawyers. I'm settling it that way because I ended up getting a statement from the state that it wasn't settled. They got some issues settled, but I wasn't happy with the ending outcome with Victory Tax Solutions.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I wasn't paying all my taxes and I needed help. I got a hold of Victory Tax Solutions in the early spring and they got me on a payment plan. They got my taxes down but I wish they could have got it down more. That's where my extra money is going and $500 a month or close to it is a lot of money. Plus they still put the penalties and I don't like that. Other than that, Victory was good. They did what they told they me they would do and I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Solutions?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I had a 401k and I didn't realize that the taxes were not taken out. The IRS just randomly sent me something one day in the mail. I had a reputable impression of Victory Tax Solutions plus I researched them. They were professional. They explained everything and told me that I wouldn't have to repay my taxes because I am in Section 8, the HUD program. I'm not in a position where I can pay back the taxes right now. They told me they took care of everything. Then I received a letter from the IRS a few weeks after a Victory Tax representative spoke to me. Then, I got another letter saying that I still owe taxes and that I was going to go into default if I didn't pay it by a certain date. My debt wasn't wiped clean and if I filed for taxes, the IRS is going to still take my money and any assets that I had could still be seized.

I was pretty upset concerning that and I now doubt Victory Tax's credibility. Nobody has called to follow up with me regarding it. I feel there was a loophole and that they should have told the truth. I felt like I got persuaded to go one way when I didn't have to spend that money. I could have contacted the IRS myself and got my taxes deferred without paying Victory Tax the fortune of $1,500. I was not happy with Victory Tax Solutions and I would tell others to call the IRS and see if they can get it handled themselves first.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

When I talked to Victory Tax Solutions, they gave me the best deal that I could get. I started around April and it took four weeks to complete. Victory solved the problem that I had and I haven't gotten any calls so they did what they were supposed to do. I'm pleased with the process that they gave me and I had a nice experience. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

My sister owed the IRS. She called Victory Tax Solutions and they made arrangements for her to pay $5,000 something to the IRS people and she was supposed to pay $700 but they got it down to $500. Other than that, there wasn't too much done though, and she wasn't happy because she thought they were going to work things out where she didn't have to pay all that money back. But she's still paying the same $22,000. I don't see a difference and that's crazy. She even had to sign contracts to make sure they got their money. After that, she didn't hear from them no more. Nobody called to check on her to see if there's anything they can still do to work on her case so I wouldn't recommend them to nobody.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

The IRS was saying that I owed them $10,000 in back taxes. Victory Tax Solutions seemed willing to work with me and they knew what they were doing which was why I hired them. Working with them has been a plus and I don't have the IRS haggling with me right now. I don't have to pay them back right now. I don't know how long this is going to last but as of today, I don't owe them anything. Also, everybody at Victory was very professional and people-friendly. The rep was like my favorite cousin from outer space that came in for the weekend. We bonded and I can still call him with any questions that I have. Overall, I'm ecstatic because of the relief Victory Tax Solutions gave me and the peace of mind was amazing.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Victory helped me resolve my issue and the service was good. Joe impressed me the most. He did what he said and whatever he said was going to happen, happened. Eric, the attorney, also did his part. I have been treated with respect and courtesy and working with them gave me some peace. They did everything they know how to help me and I'm satisfied.

Victory Tax Solutions expert review by Andrew Poulos

Victory Tax Solutions can help you if you’re dealing with a lien, a bank levy or wage garnishments as the result of unpaid state and federal taxes. The company employs legal and accounting professionals to help people in all 50 states. It has been in business since 2012 and is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Fast: Victory Tax Solutions can start working with you right away, and you can even chat with an expert on their website. In some cases, they can help you reach an agreement with the IRS in just a few days.

• Free consultation: You can contact the company for a free consultation. This can help you figure out if you’re a good candidate for the services they offer without spending any money.

• Solution options: Victory Tax Solutions can help you find the best solution to your tax problem, including determining whether you qualify as “currently not collectible” or as an innocent spouse. You can read about these options and what they mean on the company’s website.

• Reduction in penalties: In some cases, Victory Tax Solutions’ tax specialists can help reduce the amount of money the IRS is charging you in penalties. By reducing the penalties, they can reduce your overall debt.

• Guarantee: The company guarantees that if they can’t help improve your tax situation, they’ll refund any fees you’ve paid them.

• Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, innocent spouses and individuals with a tax lien or levy.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Victory Tax Solutions Company Information