Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had back taxes owed to New York State and they were notoriously combative and unwilling to settle or negotiate. I was very uncomfortable doing the negotiation on my own so I wanted a professional to do it. I found Victory Tax Solutions by Googling them. Their rep asked me some questions about my situation and prepared some returns for me. He was able to negotiate fines down for me and a better settlement, and then called me to tell me how it has gone. The whole situation was upsetting to me and he was very non-reactive, very matter-of-fact about things yet empathetic and very reassuring, and that was important to me.

He seemed to know what he was doing, made me understand that it was a non-optimal situation and did the best he could. Their resolution process was very easy and their customer support was unintrusive but they occasionally send me marketing emails about their services. I know that if I had any other issues, I could just call them. Overall, their services are good and I'd tell others to call and negotiate with them if they don't want to do the negotiation themselves. So far, it has been a positive experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The IRS was saying that I owed them $10,000 in back taxes. Victory Tax Solutions seemed willing to work with me and they knew what they were doing which was why I hired them. Working with them has been a plus and I don't have the IRS haggling with me right now. I don't have to pay them back right now. I don't know how long this is going to last but as of today, I don't owe them anything. Also, everybody at Victory was very professional and people-friendly. The rep was like my favorite cousin from outer space that came in for the weekend. We bonded and I can still call him with any questions that I have. Overall, I'm ecstatic because of the relief Victory Tax Solutions gave me and the peace of mind was amazing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Victory helped me resolve my issue and the service was good. Joe impressed me the most. He did what he said and whatever he said was going to happen, happened. Eric, the attorney, also did his part. I have been treated with respect and courtesy and working with them gave me some peace. They did everything they know how to help me and I'm satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I owed IRS money and I had to pay state tax too. I got about three years behind and I didn't have time to fool with it. I needed Victory Tax Solutions to help me straighten it out and they did. I only needed to file my returns and I even ended up getting a bunch of money back. They walked me through the whole process as far as what I needed to pay and how to pay it. They also sent me the returns with little tags showing where I needed to sign all neat and bundled up. I worked with Joe and he was professional and helpful all the time. They sent me courtesy emails saying they're going to get the money but one time, they did it on a non-payday Friday. I called them up and they straightened that right out. Victory Tax Solutions helped get my tax returns in order and I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I owed the IRS and sought help from Victory Tax Solutions. They were more accessible and convenient, compared to other companies. From the beginning, they were compassionate and willing to help at the drop of a hat. If I needed to pay on a due date for my payday, they were always willing to work with me and didn’t give me a hard time at all. They had fine customer service and the reps were wonderful. I didn’t have any surprises. All my papers were right there. They were on top of everything and got everything right in processing my paperwork.

However, the rep told me that the balance I owed would be rolled off and be zero, but it didn’t happen that way. I still have a leftover balance and next year, I'll be paying off the rest of the balance that I owe. Nevertheless, all in all, Victory Tax Solutions ended up helping me and they got the job done. I needed them to be effective and they got towards that. In working with them, there's been less stress and I would definitely refer the next person that has an issue to them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was not getting my tax returns. Both federal and state were keeping all of my money saying that I owed money but I knew that I didn't owe anymore and Victory Tax Solutions took care of that for me. They've handled everything and everything is now clear and clean. Also, they responded within an hour or two and I found them very easy to work with. They always answered my questions and were very positive about everything. It took a great weight off my shoulders when they got my taxes straightened out. Once I contacted them and sent them all the information that they needed, I didn't have to do anything else. It was one of the easiest things I ever did and they settled really fast. I'm very pleased and I would definitely recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Solutions?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get a solution with the IRS and compared to other companies, Victoria Tax Solutions had more reasonable pricing. They set up a payment plan with the IRS and that was the only solution I had at the time. The representatives showed timeliness and professionalism. They were always able to get back to me whenever I needed to talk to someone. The payment plan was also expedited through the IRS process and it would’ve been a harder or, at least, longer process for me to do on my own. However, I don’t know if they provided me with the best solution I had at that time. The debt did not disappear, but it works for now. It’s better than the alternative which is paying a wage garnishment or liens. The service is ongoing while I have any issues. Victoria Tax Solutions is about solutions and I will recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I owed the IRS some money and Victory Tax Solutions’ services worked very well for my situation. The negotiator went over some of the numbers with me and the process they would go through with the IRS. He also kept me abreast of the situation. The ongoing customer support was great as well. Victory Tax Solutions was terrific and I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. It’s been a big help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I owed a lot of money to the IRS and Victory’s radio ad sounded good so I had them work the whole thing out. They took the weight off my shoulders. The reps were always good and I like working with them but I would have liked more contact and a final letter or statement.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Victory Tax Solutions did fine with the federal, but they haven't got back to me on the state yet. I think I’ve more stuff done than I thought I can do, though. Also, the negotiator was good. I was impressed by how much Victory was able to eliminate a good dramatic amount off. I’ll tell my friends that Victory gets the job done.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The company Valley Radiotherapy where I'm an accountant at had penalties and interest as I was not filing paper 940 every quarter 'cause I thought it was just having to make deposits online that was just as good as filing the paper document. I was paying all of the wage withholding for only my husband who is a physician. He was the only employee and it was his own practice. But a year and a half later, the IRS sent me six documents for the last six quarters, within the same penalties and interest from those first quarters, which the tax was paid. They also did some stuff where they took tax that we paid currently and put it towards those penalties and interest. They really started to screw with our wage withholding to the point of us having to close that medical company.

I tried really hard to file all sorts of stuff with the IRS, but they are unwilling to talk and work with people and understand the situation. Medicare was supposed to pay me in eight months. They have pay from the time they approve a claim. But 8 months later, I couldn't go to them and get the penalties and interest. My procrastination and me trying to handle it myself made it much longer of a span of time, and I finally had to hire a lawyer as it just got so bad and it was stressing me out. My stuff wasn't near as big as what some people are dealing with, but it was big to me. The IRS settled for some amount under $10,000.

I saw a TV commercial of Victory Tax Solutions and went to them. It was a good thing to have them. They were always really calm and not stressed out about it. It made me feel at ease. I didn't like having to pay the money, but it was much better to pay a company than IRS some bogus fees. I've sent Victory Tax a lot of crap but we had a good experience and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was in a predicament wherein I was taken out of disability and I only got a check every month. The state was on me and didn't want to hear any excuses. They told me I had to pay this and that. Victory Tax Solutions took care of my garnishment issue and saved my life. I worked with a team of about four people because sometimes the main person would be in a meeting. I gave them the information they needed and they did the work. The first thing they had to do was hold back, as far as they could with the federal and state, saw what I had in file and what they were filing against me. It took long because they didn't want to miss anything.

One time, however, I had faxed a lot of information that they really needed quickly as possible, but after seven days had passed, they called me back and asked me when I was going to fax those papers. I wasn't too satisfied with that 'cause we were trying to rush and get this out of the way, but that didn't affect the agreement. They got the faxes and did what they had to do.

Also, we had made arrangements for every month to pay around $160, but the week before we signed the papers, I found that I hadn't filed. It was two years that they hadn't filed and that was all of it, so it was $213 every month for three years and it was a blessing in disguise. I got upset when my payment went up, but I was happy as it was better than making arrangements in less than the two years and then have the state come after me again. It was worth the money I spent and I'm happy. I can breathe now, without the state coming at me to take my disability check as that's the only income I got. Victory Tax Solutions did a wonderful job. I'm truly glad I called them. Anytime I encounter someone in the same position that I was in, I give them the number of Victory Tax and tell them to call them up and not hesitate as the company will save their lives.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We owed IRS and my husband thought of Victory Tax Solutions. We needed to know how to come about making payments on the amount we owed. Victory was a great help in telling us what to do and it was an awesome experience. The gentleman from Victory whom I spoke with was very helpful. I like that he was knowledgeable about what he was doing. He educated us thoroughly and answered any of our questions that we may have had at the time. I really appreciate when someone takes the time to go into detail how everything works or what are the reasons why we couldn’t get this thing reduced. So they’re very clear. We also like the fact that it’s part of the package to get Victory a profit and loss to do our income taxes here.

Victory helped us to reduce the amount we owed. It was a couple of hundred that was taken off. But they couldn’t take off everything that we hoped they would have. They explained, though. They were able to extend the payments too. Right now, I had to extend to do my taxes and the ins and outs for myself. I have to make sure I learn how to do my profit and loss, and gain on my bank statements. I have not finished with Victory yet. I’m supposed to call back and send the rep my profit and loss.

Victory put our minds at ease and that meant a lot. They brought down our payments and that’s something because we’re struggling with our business right now. It helps not be hounded by the IRS or feel threatened. I would refer Victory to friends who need services like we had. Also, if they have any doubts or questions about anything concerning IRS, I’d tell them to call this company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had some tax issues that needed dealing with and trusted Victory Tax Solutions initially because of some referrals that I've heard of. Also, I had talked to someone on the phone quite a long time ago and their rates seemed to be less as well. They got me, with my back filing that was missing, at an okay price. But they negotiated a smaller price so we’re not able to save any money on my past due taxes which was what I was hoping initially because I owed quite a money. Unlike what they say in commercials “Oh, we can save you half...”, they didn’t get anything off and I still owe everything I owe, but at least they caught me up and got me legit. Everyone was nice but at one point, someone copped an attitude and I replied with a stern warning. He was having a bad day but they quickly settled it down. Other than that, Victory Tax Solutions is trustworthy, but make sure you push them and make them know upfront what you want.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was behind $5,000 with the Federal taxes that I owed. So, when I heard the commercial on the radio about Victory Tax Solutions, I figured I'd give them a call and see what it could do. I also called the Better Business Bureau and they gave them a good rating. Victory Tax Solutions gave me a couple of options so I went with them. They did everything they were supposed to. Their lawyer explained to me everything and I asked him what he would do and I took what he suggested and I'm happy with it so far.

I had to pay $1,200 upfront but he saved me $4,000. The IRS doesn't bother me now as mush as it does. I was leery about Victory at first because I'm sending them money. But they were honest, they stayed in touch with me and they helped me out every time I called. Their customer support was very good and I like that I don't have to pay the government back unless my income would change. It all should clear up in five years. I owe them $4,000 but after so many years, it's close to zero.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was under my husband's debt which he brought into a marriage that I had no idea he had. So, I had to get out of that debt and get my property and land back out from under a tax lien for not paying his taxes for years. I know Victory Tax Solutions is a Christian company so I went with them and they were able to handle and resolve my concerns. It's over now and I'm free from debt. They contacted me often enough and kept me informed on the progress of the case, which was good. Their rep seemed to be knowledgeable about the part that I needed her to look at and she was able to answer all my questions. Overall, it has been an excellent experience from the time I called them and asked them to look into my concern to the time it was resolved. It took a while 'cause they had to file some release forms but from start to finish, it was timely and it was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My tax was reduced to under $7,000 because Victory Tax Solutions was able to go through all of my taxes from several years back and were able to detect a lot of things that the IRS did incorrectly and almost even illegal. They’re excellent and did a great job. They responded immediately and I had minimal conversation. They weren’t trying to get extra money from me. They walked us through each step and answered any questions that we had. They told us to contact them if any issue arose. We would have been in a mess and further debt if it weren’t for their expertise. They helped us a lot and we didn't have to talk to the IRS, not once.

I never thought I would deal with a law firm of any degree and feel comfortable saying that every dollar I spent was a reasonable dollar spent without being overcharged or stretched out to find more dollars in my pocket because of my situation. If people wanted to be treated as fair as possible for whatever they're going through Victory will be the one that's trusted.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I didn’t get the notification from the bank and I forgot to report some stocks I had and that led me to get help from Victory Tax Solutions. I’m very happy with the process and the solution service that Victory Tax offered and now I’m paying a monthly that I can afford. I worked with the intake person and the lawyer. They were both very nice and seemed like they knew what they were doing. Working with Victory Tax surely has relieved my stress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wasn’t clear on the amount of the debt I have. I wanted to see if there are arrangements to be made and if my debt can be reduced or can it be taken out so I contacted Victory Tax Solutions. Things went well and I did see the helpfulness. Contacting me to give updates and letting me know the fees and costs upfront was important. It’s valuable to know what you’re dealing with. The representative let me know what things are going on and what can’t be done. Those things stood out for me. Working with Victory Tax Solutions gave me the sense of having the weight lifted off your shoulders. It’s over and I can move on.

Victory Tax Solutions Company Profile