Find the Best Tax Relief in Dallas, TX
Top 11 Dallas Tax Relief Companies
|Read 697 Reviews|
Full-service tax company offering free consultations and debt resolutions. Staffed by attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents. Has worked with over 65,000 clients and resolved $60 million in tax debt. Minimum $10,000 debt required.
Larson Tax Relief
|Read 450 Reviews|
Represents individuals, businesses and nonprofits with state and federal tax issues in all 50 states. Requires a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. Offers a 15-day money-back guarantee. Contact for a free tax evaluation.
Fortress Tax Relief
|Read 148 Reviews|
Works with individuals and businesses to resolve federal and state tax issues nationwide. Each case is handled by an attorney. Offers free consultations and a customer satisfaction guarantee. Minimum of $15,000 in debt required.
Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP
|Read 84 Reviews|
Serves individual and corporate clients with simple to complex tax problems. All attorneys have at least 10 years of experience. Request a free attorney consultation. Minimum of $25,000 tax debt required. Charges flat fees.
Anthem Tax Services
|Read 210 Reviews|
Represents clients with at least $10,000 in tax debt. Provides a 100% money-back guarantee if your tax situation doesn’t improve. Offers online resources and free consultations. Helps customers in all 50 states.
J. David Tax Law LLC
|Read 45 Reviews|
Provides customized tax solutions for individuals and businesses with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. Only tax attorneys work on cases. Sets up flexible payment plans to make relief affordable. Free no-obligation consultation.
|Coleman Jackson, P.C.||Read Author Review|
Offers legal representation to individuals and businesses with federal and state tax issues. Assists with audits, unfiled returns and sales and payroll tax issues. Provides services in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
|Dallas Pure Tax Relief||Read Author Review|
Offers tax solutions for individuals and businesses. Employs licensed tax attorneys and CPAs. Provides personalized tax relief programs, free consultations, flat-rate pricing and 24/7 communication.
|Gregory Law Group, PLLC||Read Author Review|
Represents clients in criminal tax investigations, IRS audits and appeals, installment agreements, voluntary disclosures and estate planning. Offers free consultation with a former IRS attorney.
|Law Offices of Nick Nemeth||Read Author Review|
Provides tax debt relief services, including penalty abatement, offers in compromise and tax installment agreements. Offers free case evaluations and consultations.
|Tax Relief Systems Dallas||Read Author Review|
Settles and resolves state or IRS tax debt through personalized services. Guarantees solutions in a prompt and professional manner. Offers a free consultation to those who owe $10,000 or more.
Tax relief options in Dallas
Tax relief companies in Dallas examine each customer’s tax situation before applying their staff’s detailed knowledge of tax laws and tax resolution strategies to work out a solution with Texas and the IRS. Not all tax relief options are available to everyone, but an experienced tax relief company determines which you qualify for and helps achieve the most beneficial outcome.
Here are some of the most common tax relief options:
- Offer in compromise: If you can only afford to pay some of your tax debt, the IRS may accept a smaller amount and consider the debt paid in full. Few individuals qualify for an offer in compromise, and the process can take months to complete.
- Innocent spouse relief: If your tax debt is the responsibility of a current or former spouse, you can request relief from the relevant tax, interest and penalties.
- Currently not collectible: If the IRS knows you have no way to pay your tax debt, it stops the collection process until your financial status changes. Interest and penalties continue to accumulate, and you have to regularly update the IRS on your ability to pay.
- Installment plan: The IRS lets you pay off tax debt in monthly installments. Penalties and interest continue until the debt is paid completely.
- Penalty abatement: In specific circumstances, the IRS may remove penalties assessed for failing to file a return or pay on time. You may qualify if an illness, death in the family, fire or natural disaster prevented you from meeting tax obligations. You may also receive an abatement if you received incorrect written advice from the IRS or have no record of penalties for the previous three tax years.
- Stop levy or wage garnishment: Tax relief companies may be able to stop the authorities from seizing assets or your wages by arranging alternative tax resolution.
How to pick a tax relief company in Dallas
When choosing a tax relief company in Dallas, look for a business that is experienced and receives positive reviews from customers. The company should also employ licensed professionals — to represent you in front of the IRS, a tax relief company must have an attorney, certified public or enrolled agent on staff.
Most tax relief firms in Dallas offer free consultations to gather basic facts about your case and answer questions. The tax relief company you choose should explain which tax relief strategies you may qualify for, the process for tax resolution and the cost of tax relief.
Be wary of scams when choosing a tax relief company. Avoid any business that asks for full payment upfront or that promises to eliminate or reduce your debt before looking at the specifics of your case.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Dallas tax relief company information
Dallas Pure Tax Relief is a full-service tax relief and accounting firm that serves individuals and businesses in Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving and Arlington. The firm’s in-house staff includes a team of IRS tax attorneys, enrolled agents and CPAs who specialize in back tax forgiveness, penalty abatement, audit representation and lifting wage garnishments and tax levies. Dallas Pure Tax Relief provides 24/7 availability, flat-rate pricing and free consultations.
- Address: 6565 N. MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 225, Irving, TX 75039
- Phone: (214) 865-6922
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: dallaspuretaxrelief.com
The Law Offices of Nick Nemeth is a Dallas-based team of tax attorneys, financial analysts, enrolled agents and case managers that provides IRS debt resolution services to individuals and businesses. The company handles IRS debt relief, offers in compromise, installment agreements, penalty abatement and establishing currently not collectible status. Fill out a form online to receive a free case evaluation and consultation.
- Address: 4101 McEwen Road, Ste. 750, Dallas, TX 75244
- Phone: (972) 484-0829
- Hours: M - Th: 7am - 5:30pm; Fri: 7am - 4:30pm
- Website: myirsteam.com
Tax Relief Systems serves individuals and businesses that need tax-related debt resolution in Dallas. The firm assists with IRS liens, bank levies, installment negotiations, audit representation, penalty abatement, state taxes and other tax relief services. Schedule a free consultation online or by phone.
- Address: 600 Rolling Hills Lane, DeSoto, TX 75115
- Phone: (877) 576-0111
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 6am - 8pm
- Website: taxreliefsystems.net
Gregory Law Group PLLC is a law firm that represents individuals and businesses during including IRS audits and appeals. It also handles IRS collections, unfiled returns and back tax issues. Its founders worked as senior tax attorneys for the IRS for more than 24 years. Contact Gregory Law Group PLLC for a free one-hour consultation.
- Address: 5050 Quorum Drive, Ste. 700, Dallas, TX 75254
- Phone: (972) 331-6666
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: gregorytaxlaw.com
Coleman Jackson P.C. is a tax law firm that helps individuals and businesses in North Texas with state and federal tax issues. Its areas of focus include unfiled tax returns, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, payroll taxes and sales and use tax problems. The company’s staff is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Address: 6060 N. Central Expressway, Ste. 416, Dallas, TX 75206
- Phone: (214) 599-0431
- Hours: Mon: 8am - 7pm; Tues - Thurs: 8am - 5pm; Fri: 8am - 3pm
- Website: cjacksonlaw.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.