About BC Tax
BC Tax has helped thousands of clients across the country resolve their tax debt and get back on track with the IRS. It provides various tax services, including tax debt relief, tax planning, audit representation and more. BC Tax’s team features certified public accountants, enrolled agents and other tax professionals.
Overall Satisfaction Rating
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 stars
- Free consultation
- Works with individuals and businesses
- Available in all 50 states
- No prices published
- In-person services only in Denver
BC Tax employs a team of tax professionals to solve complicated tax problems for its clients. While its prices aren’t listed, the company offers a free consultation to analyze tax situations and discuss possible options.
What is BC Tax?
BC Tax offers a suite of tax services for individuals and small businesses in all 50 states. Instead of offering a one-size-fits-all solution, its tax professionals work to develop customized plans for each client.
BC Tax is accredited by the National Association of Tax Professionals, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the National Association of Enrolled Agents.
BC Tax services
BC Tax offers many tax services for its clients, including audit representation, payroll tax recovery, tax preparation and more. It develops a personalized plan for each client to help them resolve their tax problems.
- Tax preparation and planning services: BC Tax can help you with all your tax preparation and planning needs to ensure you only pay what you owe and get all the deductions you qualify for.
- Unfiled tax returns: Whether you have a year of unfiled taxes or a decade’s worth of piled-up tax returns, BC Tax can help you file your taxes to get you caught up. Throughout the process, it’ll ensure you get every deduction possible, so you won’t pay a penny more than you need to.
- Back taxes services: Sometimes, unpaid back taxes pile up and accumulate interest and penalties. BC Tax can help you get on a payment plan with the IRS to catch up on your taxes without breaking the bank. Depending on your situation, the company can also propose an offer in compromise or help you apply for noncollectible tax status.
- Abatement of penalties: The IRS imposes strict penalties for late filing and paying of taxes. But in some cases, these penalties can be abated or removed entirely. BC Tax will work with you and the IRS to get your penalties abated so you can focus on getting caught up on your taxes without worrying about exorbitant fees.
- Enforced collection action: If the IRS has taken aggressive collection action against you, such as wage garnishment or a bank levy, BC Tax can help you stop the action and negotiate a payment plan.
- Appeal services: If you’ve been through the collections process and still can’t afford to pay your taxes, you may be able to appeal the decision. BC Tax can help you navigate the appeals process and negotiate with the IRS on your behalf.
- Audit representation: Being audited by the IRS can be stressful. BC Tax will represent you during an audit and work with the IRS to resolve any issues.
- Transcript protest representation: The IRS occasionally makes mistakes while processing tax returns. BC Tax can review your transcripts and communicate with the IRS on your behalf to resolve the problem.
- Tax help for small businesses: From getting a new startup off the ground to helping prepare for retirement, BC Tax can help small businesses with all their tax needs. The company offers various services, including business tax planning, entity selection and more.
- Trust fund recovery assistance: The IRS can hold you personally responsible if payroll taxes are not up to date. This is called a trust fund recovery penalty. BC Tax can help you resolve this type of debt and get on a payment plan.
- Professional tax lien help: A tax lien is a legal claim the IRS can file against your property if you don't pay your taxes. If you have a tax lien, BC Tax can help you negotiate with the IRS to try to get it released.
- Tax debt relief services: If you're struggling to pay money you owe to the IRS, BC Tax professionals can negotiate on your behalf to help you find the best solution for your situation.
How does BC Tax work?
BC Tax provides free consultations. You can initiate the process by calling the company or filling out a form on its website. After you’ve gone over your tax problem with a professional, they’ll help you understand your rights and explain possible options. Then, they’ll work with you to develop a solution to get things resolved.
If you decide to move forward with services, the company takes over communication with the IRS and other authorities on your behalf. The licensed enrolled agents have a working relationship with the IRS and are authorized to negotiate directly with the IRS.
BC Tax FAQ
How much does BC Tax cost?
BC Tax offers a free initial consultation. After you’ve had a chance to explain your tax problem, the tax specialist you’re speaking to will explain the costs of services. Since each client has unique needs, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all payment structure.
Does BC Tax offer any type of guarantee?
BC Tax offers a money-back guarantee if customers cancel within the first 15 days after signing an agreement. It’s best to ask about other guarantees during your initial consultation.
Do we recommend BC Tax?
BC Tax provides multiple options for tax planning, preparation and resolution services. If you have unfiled taxes, owe the IRS money or need help with an audit, BC Tax’s services can be helpful. The company also offers services for small businesses, including the initial entity setup and business tax planning. Having a licensed enrolled agent on your side can give you the best chance for a desirable outcome.
However, the company doesn't publicly list its prices, so you should fully understand the services presented and what they might cost before committing.
BC Tax Reviews
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,211,805 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
I had to have some back taxes filed and I was trying to get my tax situation back in hand. The reps I worked with did a really good job of letting me know where I stood and what needed to happen. They kept me abreast of their procedures. The only situation I had was that there were times when I had to call and leave messages and then wait for a call back. When I'm really anxious about getting some information, it seems longer than ever. Other than that, I'm satisfied. Last year, they were still monitoring some stuff for me. But I got an email from them reminding me about my 2022 taxes, and that they were going to file them for me if I needed them to.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
BC Tax is doing my taxes every year. They send me a PDF pamphlet and I fill it out and send it back to them. It’s simple and easy. If they have any questions, they send me emails. They call and ask me. The reps are very professional and always have answers for me. They always respond quickly when I have questions and are straight up. I live in Hawaii and I work with a company out of Colorado, so there's a time difference. So if I send them a question in the afternoon and they are closed, they always get back to me first thing in the morning. I've never had a problem working with BC Tax. It's always been good. It’s very painless, thorough and accurate.
They became my advocate for tax issues and my power of attorney. They came between me, the IRS and the state. They guided me through the process and got me in a position where I didn't clear my tax debt but I got on a program I could afford for repayment. Communication wasn't perfect because sometimes I wasn't available when they called or it took them a few days to call back. But they didn't leave me hanging out to dry. I got my questions answered and the information I needed. I'm satisfied. They did a good job.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that we were able to assist you in resolving your tax issues and getting you on a manageable repayment program. We apologize for any communication issues you experienced, but we're glad to know that we were still able to provide you with the answers you needed. We're committed to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome and it's great to know that we were able to deliver that for you. Thanks again for your kind words and we hope to continue being of service in the future.
We've had a great experience with BC Tax. It was a strange deal. Our tax attorney had failed to respond and got us in big time trouble. The IRS was putting a lien on us, and they were gonna force us to liquidate. Once they decide to move, they move very fast. I talked to the people of BC Tax, and I got a reasonably good feeling when we started out on the project. The guy that I originally talked to left the company. But a woman by the name of Jasmine took over it. She's done a wonderful job. We've become pretty happy clients. We were very lucky with BC Tax. They did a good job and we're pleased. They gave us hope again.
Thank you for the feedback and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
-BC Tax Account Management Team
BC Tax did an excellent job. Did a total research, and I gave it a try. I got connected with Jasmine. She has been nothing but motivated and helpful. We worked together through COVID. She always took the time. If there was something that I needed to be addressed immediately, she did that. She got up early to call the state because we were on time differences. And even with closing out, Jasmine told me that if I had any questions, I could always reach out and ask her. Didn’t limit me and she was very personable in a professional way. She went above and beyond.
Her assistants were excellent. It was Laura, and the new one was good too. If I couldn't reach her, because there has been times when we weren't on the same page when it came to our time differences, but if it was very urgent, I left her a voice mail or an email. She got back to me. If it was something important, it was within a 24-hour to 48-hour time frame. My taxes are paid. That's amazing.
Corrinda has been my tax representative for years. I will always go to her for my tax needs. She is so attentive to all my questions and is very efficient. I can not thank her enough for being so great and easy to communicate with. Would recommend to everyone.
They were honest and very professional. I've been very happy with them. I have found them extremely helpful in working out a payment plan for me and continuing to move forward to try and get myself out of this mess.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with BC Tax. We're thrilled to hear that you found us to be honest and professional, and that we were able to help you work out a payment plan. Our goal is to always provide the best service to our clients, and it's great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing BC Tax!
I had good experience with BC Tax. I like the rep. He was personable. I trusted him so I went with them. They were able to get the tax lien on hold. Then finally, everything got dropped. If somebody asked me, I'd highly recommend them.
I had some tax issues and they were able to get those resolved. Working with their reps was all right. We had no trouble staying in contact with each other. Everything went fine. They were able to reduce my tax debt significantly. If you have tax problems, BC Tax might be a good law firm to contact.
I had expected a little bit more guidance from BC Tax but all in all, I was happy. I was able to get rid of a large amount of the debt. I would recommend them to anybody else.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with BC Tax. We're glad to hear that you were able to get rid of a large amount of debt with our help. We strive to provide the best support to all of our clients and we appreciate your recommendation.
BC Tax Company Information
- Company Name:
- BC Tax
- Company Type:
- Year Founded:
- 10385 Westmoor Drive - Suite 310
- Postal Code:
- United States