toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We called Fortress Financial and they seemed really credible and nice. They helped us set up a payment plan and get some money back. It worked very well and I felt very comfortable. We usually call them if anything comes up or when we need any help. We would recommend it.

Fortress Financial Services, Inc.

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us! We appreciate your business and grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

Original review: June 23, 2017

I had a business and the economy had gotten really tough on me after the 9/11. I got tax links from the IRS and it dragged out going back and forth with them for about 5 years. I got Fortress Financial's services and they did a good job. We tried to get documentations and information so it took long but they were honest and did their stuff in a timely manner. They were conscious of the “dollar clock” running so they didn’t needlessly run me around. They got the point and worked on the issue, and it was easy to understand them. There were two involved, a young lady who’s a paralegal and the actual attorney. They all kept good communication so the other knew what was going on if I got ahold of one.

Fortress Financial did a good job for me 3-4 years ago. The only thing they guaranteed me was that they’ll get me on a payment plan but if I had enough money they would have tried to get a settlement. They dealt with the IRS officers and the people with the state and I didn’t have to so that was nice. They helped me some, but I’ve done it so many times for myself that I could’ve saved the money and done it myself. Nonetheless, they worked with me and there’s so much they can do. It made me feel safer to know that they were acting on my behalf rather than me having to handle it. Also, their representatives were very knowledgeable and nice.

Fortress Financial Services, Inc.

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that we were able to make such a positive impact in your life, and appreciate your willingness to put your trust in Fortress.

Original review: June 19, 2017

Fortress Financial took extra time with me and they got me out of a huge mess. It has been a very personalized service. I feel like if I hadn't been able to work with them, my life would have basically been ruined. I worked with Lorrie and David the whole time, and they really knew my case backwards and forwards and kept on top of things. It wasn't a quick process but they were there for me the whole way. I owned a business that went under and I was personally liable for so much in taxes, I would have been working until someone pitched me in a grave. They solved my case and then when the laws changed, David came back to me saying that he can get my liabilities reduced further and got it cut in half again. Lorie walked me through everything and made it as easy as it possibly could be.

Fortress Financial Services helped me solve my IRS issues. It took us a while and it was just a matter of some new programs opening up and then getting some data put together. David was my attorney. He’s friendly and easy to work with and his support staff is good. I get into contact with them anytime I needed to. They took my issues seriously and then we found a solution.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fortress Financial Services, Inc.?

The guys from Fortress Financial up in Oregon were very nice people. I like them all. They took care of my tax issues and dealt with the IRS and not us. They did exactly what we were hoping and did a great job for us.

Fortress Financial Services, Inc. Company Profile