Call toll free
4.90/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you.

313 Larson Tax Relief Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 29, 2019

Larson Financial did an excellent job of handling the thugs at the CA FTB and preventing them from seizing my bank account and leaving me homeless. I had filed some missing back taxes and had been waiting to hear from the FTB on what I owed. The FTB never sent me a notice so I could negotiate a payment plan. Instead I received a notice from my bank that they were going to seize my bank account. After numerous calls to try to resolve the issue and set up a payment plan, I was hung up on multiple times by various thugs who flat out said — ‘You owe this money and we’re seizing it.’

Larson Financial resolved the issue in 15 minutes by having access to another number that got me to the right person to set up payment arrangements. Had the FTB played fair and sent me notice, I wouldn’t have needed them, but the FTB doesn’t, you have a few people with immense power who are rude and corrupt —even though my address is up to date they claimed the sent me a notice to an old address so they could seize my money and leave me homeless. Zarek sorted it one phone call and in 10 minutes I had a payment plan reinstated. I’m truly grateful for their assistance.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

After my issues with the IRS and my tax debt, I did some internet research and quickly chose a tax lawyer out of California. After being courted on the phone and promised quick response times, personal care, and great results I sent in my initial payment for services. After the payment, I felt betrayed as I saw none of what I was promised. I had an IRS agent show up to my place of business and I couldn't reach anybody in my attorney's office to find out what to do. In a panic, I did more research and found Larson Tax Relief. They are absolutely fantastic and a polar opposite of my previous experience. I feel like they are on my team, in my corner, and behind me all the time. I can call anytime and if I don't immediately get my lawyer or his assistant, I hear back the same day.

I know they have many clients, but you'd never know it based on the individual attention I receive. They are extremely easy to work with, a delight to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, very proficient, and have achieved great results for me! They take ALL the stress out of a very stressful situation. They have the tough conversations so you don't have to and guide you through the entire process one step at a time. I highly, highly recommend Larson Tax Relief to ANYBODY that is struggling with the uncertainty of dealing with the IRS. The peace of mind and support you receive is invaluable!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I have had the good fortune to access the facility of Larson Financial. I consider it an exceptionally fortunate for myself after attempting to deal with the tax resolution both on my own and with the tax resolution specialists suggested by the Tax Advocate programs as presented in the links from the Taxing Authorities. Things became bleaker and threats became both more intense and overwhelming as time went on.

Upon contacting Larson Financial for the help dealing with my personal conflict started by the Tax Authorities the level of compassion, help and receiving the instructions and legal information required to finalize and ongoing problem of over ten years and the side effects of that (Liens, additional fines and threats of wage garnishment and threats of removal of monies from accounts and having my only means of transportation subject to seizure and forfeit). I thank everyone at Larson Financial wholeheartedly and have the utmost respect for their ability and handling of My case. They have not only kept their word but also have been a pleasure to deal with and in my opinion gone above and beyond any level of expectation I would have been able to anticipate.

My experience with this company has been absolutely without question one of the highlights of good fortune in my life in recent years and I cannot adequately express how grateful I am to them and what a valuable service they provide the level of professionalism they perform - all coupled with the personal interactions this process has involved. If You need help You can find it here. I am in no way affiliated with this firm other than being a much relieved and a very satisfied customer. I would not hesitate to return to them if I had a need or hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends. I hope this helps You and others who take the time to read reviews.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Thank you also for choosing Larson to fix your issue.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

One day my bank account was frozen by a State tax agency on a Friday night due to an unresolved tax debt... That is a horrible thing for anyone to experience. I thought I had time to deal with come tax season. I was wrong. It was the worst possible scenario and I faced losing all the funds in the account. I found Larson Financial online, called them on a Friday night and I got a callback. The person said someone would call me back. Saturday morning at 7 am I received a call from Bo at Larson Financial who assured me they could help me after I answered a few questions. By the following Monday I had Jay assigned to my case and immediately I knew I was in good hands. Every day I heard from him several times a day. The matter was resolved successfully and was happy with the outcome.

There is no way I would have had the time or the expertise to deal with this. Before I even asked, Jay suggested he approach the IRS before they approached me so we resolved both tax issues at once. There is no greater stress than having tax problems... All my stress was gone once I spoke to the people at Larson. They are there to help people like me who by circumstances find themselves facing tax issues. I highly recommend Larson Financial to anyone having tax issues with a State Tax Agency or the IRS. In either case they are the ones that you need to contact. Thank you Larson Financial for giving me back peace of mind.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I found Larson Financial via google after receiving numerous letters from the IRS. Needless to say I was very skeptical when calling because you hear of so many scams pertaining to tax relief companies. I was at my wits end, stressed, worried and losing sleep over my tax issues. I did try to call and deal with an IRS collections agent myself, but that was of no help or benefit and instead of comforting, caused me even more stress. They were on the verge of garnishing my wages at any moment.

I nervously called Larson Financial and spoke to Lucas. I explained the numerous issues I was having and stressed the fact that I live paycheck to paycheck and could not afford to spend money I didn't have if there was nothing they could do for me. He assured me they could help and even allowed me to split their fee and set up payments as to when I could afford them. I was emailed multiple links in order to verify they were a legitimate company, and was also sent phone numbers of previous clients that I could call and ask questions (And I did call and speak with two of them). They have a refund policy that made me feel a bit more reassured as well.

From the beginning, as soon as I returned the signed paperwork, they were very fast and efficient in explaining what they were doing and what I should expect. Their team kept in constant communication and any questions I had, had no problems getting anyone on the line for advice, or answers. They were able to get a payment arrangement accepted by the IRS that I could afford and was VERY happy with. I owed more than $57,000 and after contacting collections myself, they were trying to make me pay in excess of $1600.00 per month. Larson negotiated a payment of $248.00 monthly after reviewing my financials and getting in touch with collections. All of this within a time frame of 2 months. I would highly recommend them to anyone having tax problems.

Hello Jacquelyne,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad we were able to get you a resolution that works for you!

--Lucas Hauschild

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: June 12, 2019

I came to Larson Tax Relief when I found myself facing a tax debt which, for me, was insurmountable. I had a Tax Lien issued against me, and had received notice of possible levies. My debt was tens of thousands, which was immense given my current financial situation. I felt overwhelmed with what seemed to be an ever increasing debt that I was already unable to pay and needed a way to at least make it manageable.

The ultimate result of the help I received from Ted Krapin, Audrey and Rebecca at Larson was beyond anything I even considered. My debt of tens of thousands of dollars became one of hundreds! My experience from beginning to end was positive... extremely professional. I was kept informed of everything that was happening... and Ted and team were readily available anytime I had questions or concerns. Most importantly for me... nobody ever made unrealistic promises. I was presented with a clear and realistic plan based on my particular situation and Ted was great about explaining everything. I have recommended Larson to others any chance I get and will continue to do so. Seeking their help was one of the best decisions I've made.

Brian,

We are very happy to see that you had a very positive experience with all of us at Larson Tax Relief! Thank you so much for your business, and the review. --Larson Management

Original review: June 4, 2019

I contacted the local Larson Financial office after hearing their ad on the radio. They immediately called me back and assigned a very knowledgeable individual that ran me through the process. I have a very large amount owed to the IRS and they recently garnished 75% of my wages, which is unsustainable to live. Within one week, Larson got the garnishments taken off and now are in the process of presenting an offer in compromise to the IRS which appears to be acceptable to my finances. I would highly recommend this group for any IRS issues!

Original review: May 21, 2019

Larson works hard for you. Betty is an angel. She was candid but also compassionate and helped me navigate difficult decisions. She made them easier for me. She broke everything down and was with me every step of the way. Also Larson is flexible with payment options for their services.

Steve,

Thanks so much for leaving a review. Thanks for trusting us to help you out! -- Larson Management

Original review: May 14, 2019

We would definitely recommend Larson for help navigating tax issues. We have worked with them for over a year on a couple of different aspects of our case. They have been professional, informative, and at times when we felt we were not hearing much, we reached out and they responded to phone calls in a timely manner and took time to answer our questions and give input. Erin and Sandra have been great to work with! They helped bring much needed peace of mind and direction in a challenging time. Should we need this type of help in the future, we would definitely call them again!

Original review: May 1, 2019

Wonderful experience. I am so pleased that I was referred to you for my tax issues. You were able to help me get out of a situation that I thought I would never be able to do. Thank you for all your help and guidance.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for putting your trust in us. We are thrilled that we could help! —Larson Management Team

Original review: April 19, 2019

I sought out the services of Larson Financial because I really needed help in untangling the mess our taxes were in. It was a lengthy process and required a lot of back and forth by email and phone once we began. (We live more than 6 hours from their office.) Each time I contacted Larson's I was usually upset by ongoing correspondence from the IRS. Betty and Leona were on the receiving end. They always made sure I knew what the team was doing, where we stood, what more was needed handled things in such a way that I thought there was a potential decent outcome on the horizon. We are finally reaching a conclusion to the journey and I can't imagine what life would have been like without them.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Our experience in dealing directly with the IRS to resolve our circumstance was a long series of drawn-out frustrations; a bureaucratic nightmare. After nine years of standing blindfolded, with my back to a wall, the team at Larson facilitated positive resolution to our situation where we could not. Thank You Larson.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I was audited by the IRS for 3 years in a row. I was at my wit's end because they were auditing my expenses and I no longer have the vehicle or work at that job. I needed assistance combing the 3 years together and propose a monthly payment since I honestly don’t make that much money and was going to have a hard time paying it back - as the IRS is ALWAYS right. I contacted Larson, spoke to Matt which introduced me to his team and they explained the process step by step. A payment plan was proposed and the IRS was said to accept it. To date I am pleased with their services and would highly recommend! Thank you!

Original review: April 8, 2019

I thought the service provided by Larson was very professional and reassuring. Good communication on what was going on, and requests for information and documentation were courteous. Questions were answered quickly and professionally. The outcome of negotiation with IRS was acceptable. The only drawback was toward the beginning of the process - it seemed Daniel's case was handed off several times over the course of 6 months or so. This seems to have resulted in duplicate requests for returns to be sent to Larson. Overall I am happy with the service provided and the outcome.

Original review: April 5, 2019

When I received a collection letter that I owed back state taxes from a LLC I resigned from several years ago I contacted my personal attorney and he suggested I find an organization that deals with the State Department of Revenue on a consistent basis. I googled and found Larson Financial that dealt with this kind of issue. I set an appointment, went through my information and felt like they could help me.

The LLC had broke up and the members were not getting along. One of the members who was on the bank account was able to get the bank records of the years in question. I had Larson Financial keep in close touch with the Department of Revenue to make sure I was not accountable for the no paid taxes. They did and had the Department exonerate me of all the back taxes. They were very professional and followed up with me on a regular basis. The peace of mind in my retirement was well worth the cost of $1,500. I would recommend them to others.

Larson Tax Relief response

We are very pleased that we could help to clear your name. Thank you for hiring our firm! --Larson Management

Original review: April 2, 2019

Anyone who has tried to work with IRS, State and local tax authorities knows their processes are opaque, impenetrable kafkaesque exercises in bureaucratic torture. We brought Larson in to help straighten out a communications problem with the IRS. They came up to speed quickly, addressed the problem and then stayed in constant communication until the problem was resolved. We were very happy with the outcome and I've now recommended them to several other entrepreneurs who are having trouble communicating with the tax authorities. I highly recommend Larson as a resource if you want someone to deal with the tax authorities effectively, efficiently and competently.

Original review: March 19, 2019

They were very friendly and professional. They helped me with my HUGE tax problem. I was so afraid and stressed out hiding from this problem for years but they made me feel at ease because they had a great solution. I would definitely use them again if I need to and recommend to others.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Larson Financial by far is the best Tax Defense company out there. They communicated well, great advice, were empathetic and are truly interested in my out come becoming the most positive it can be. I started off with another company and was given the run around for months after they took my payment. If you're looking for a company to take care of your tax issues, hands down this is the company for you...

Original review: March 8, 2019

Due to dealing with a worse than normal divorce I needed help reducing a large tax debt. I mentioned the divorce because it was not finalized and it complicated the entire situation. I worked with several different people with Larson who were all great. I must say that Galen ** was a standout for me and helped me stay calm in a stressful situation. I would definitely use their services again should the need ever arise.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Communication is wonderful. It took a little longer then I expected, but that was because the IRS agent was slow. It also cost a little bit more then I was originally quoted. I think that they should disclose that. With that being said, knowing that Larson is dealing with it has enabled me to sleep at night.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I've worked with these 2 for over a year now, and I could not be happier. They have made my life so easy with constant communication, even if I'm being a pain... and they always have an answer to my question when I need them most, or I'm just stressed. I worked with another company before meeting Ted and Rebecca and spent $12,000 dollars and over a year, and no results. These 2 got me a settlement and a game plan in 3 months. Only 5 stars... cause that was the only option I had... I would have given 100 stars if I could.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

When I contacted Larson Financial I needed help due to another firms misdeeds, I was facing collection, they were able to navigate through and resolve my situation and return me to a non collectible status. I was very pleased with their honesty and professionalism.

Larson Tax Relief response

We are sorry you encountered a firm that didn't do the work they promised, but glad that you eventually found us! Thanks for the review. --Larson Management

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

My tax review is not complete at this time. However, I can report that the team of Erin ** and Sandra ** have worked very hard on my case, always been available to me and very professional every step of the process.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

My original experience with Larson Financial was less than satisfactory due to the original agent assigned to my account. Upon dismissal of that agent, Ted ** was assigned to my account. Ted advised me that most of the money I paid was already used up by the previous agent. He assured me that Larson would continue to represent me and prepare for a settlement that was reasonable. Larson bit the bullet and was able to reach an agreement that worked for me. Additional funds were needed to continue to properly represent me, which I was glad to agree to. I am now 2 payments from the end of my installment agreement and happy to put this behind me. I want to be really clear Larson's management stood behind me when their employee could no longer get it done. They could have cut and run and broke even at best, maybe! They did not, I commend them and their choice to assign Ted ** to my account. Very Happy with Ted and Rebecca.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Ted ** has been very effective and has helped resolve many of my issues with the IRS. He is responsive and organized in his approach and has negotiated a very good outcome for me. I would recommend him to all needing representation.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Larson Financial saved our business. We were at a point where we didn't know if the IRS would close our doors the next day. Today, we are back on track. Most importantly, we have a great relationship with our team at Larson. They are a vital part of our own team and I can never imagine not having them a phone call away.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I have been behind in my taxes, they have assisted me with working with the IRS. While my account has not been reduced or forgiven as other agencies promise, at least I am not being harassed. My account is currently on hold with with the same amount due, I was thinking rather than pay a monthly fee... I might as well send that to the IRS. Would I recommend, I would say yes as they can navigate the path for you if have never been in this situation ever before.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Ted and his team did a fine job setting up my payment plans with the IRS and State of Colorado. I did not have to deal with either entity directly through the process. It turned out to be a pretty painless process.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

It’s unfortunate in our day and age that it’s so complicated for an individual to figure out tax laws and how to proceed with various government procedures. I don’t remember how I initially found Larson financial but I’m so glad that I did. Theodore ** has been representing me from the beginning and I can’t thank him and his team enough for all that they have done. I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS and Ted has been here to help me every step of the way. Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made it as easy as possible. Always emailing and calling me to check in and make sure that everything is going smoothly, always notifying me whenever they have any communication with the government and any changes that come along with it. I can’t recommend them enough for all the work that they have done for me and my family.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I was in need of assistance with multiple years of tax debt, and found Larson Financial online as rated one of the top 5 dealing with tax issues. They definitely have lived up to their rating, and reputation. They have dealt with both IRS and state tax issues, and have been instrumental in ensuring the IRS did not take action while setting up a payment plan. They are very professional, knowledgeable, communicate well, and definitely minimized the stress I was experiencing. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing assistance in dealing with the IRS.

Larson Tax Relief response

We are so glad that you were able to find us on the internet, and get the help you need! We appreciate the compliments and recommendation. --Larson Management

Larson Tax Relief expert review by Andrew Poulos

Founded in 2005, Larson Tax Relief represents clients in all 50 states. They specialize in helping businesses and individuals who are behind on their taxes and/or who have past-due tax filings and returns at both the state and federal level.

• Spectrum of clients: Larson Tax Relief helps all types of clients, including small businesses, large businesses, individuals, religious organizations and nonprofit organizations.

• Emergency tax relief: Larson Tax Relief works fast to get their clients immediate relief from collectors, garnished wages and levied accounts. They will then work on developing a long-term solution to make sure their clients have the breathing room they need to pay the amount they owe on their taxes.

• Nationwide tax relief: Larson Tax Relief is headquartered in Colorado, but they represent clients in all 50 states. Find your local toll free number on their website.

• Free consultation: Call Larson Tax Relief for a free consultation to find out how they can help you settle your federal or state tax problems.

• Real-world experience: Many of Larson Tax Relief’s attorneys have business experience, so they understand business taxes first-hand. Some are business owners, which gives them additional insight into understanding business taxes.

• Best for: Larson Tax Relief is best for businesses and individuals who need tax relief.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Larson Tax Relief questions and answers

What problem is Larson Tax Relief trying to solve?
Businesses and Individuals who owe back taxes to IRS and state taxing authorities are facing the daunting task of getting a solution that actually works for them. We work diligently to alleviate the financial and emotional pressures that come with these debts while providing the expertise and personal guidance needed to arrive at a resolution that fits their unique situation.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Our competitors commonly boast that years of experience in dealing with the IRS is their prized attribute, making them experts at negotiating with the government. While Larson Tax Relief’s senior employees have 100+ years of combined experience in dealing with the IRS and state, we focus on other factors that play an equally important role in delivering a great result for our clients. First, is a focus on customer service centered around interacting with and educating our clients. Second is ensuring our employees are equipped mentally and emotionally to execute the tasks needed to provide a favorable result for our customers. By design, our corporate culture fosters happy, informed employees. Happy and well-informed employees deliver a better work product, period. Third, we place a heavy emphasis on growing and maintaining high moral and ethical standards in customer interaction and employee conduct, including advertising. Fourth, is licensing. Every client that hires our firm has a licensed Attorney or IRS Enrolled Agent working on their file, and communicating directly with them. We also provide federally licensed tax consultants for our prospective customers to speak with about their tax situation prior to hiring our firm. We are aware of only 1 other competing firm that upholds these standards.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Our services provide much-needed guidance and comfort to our customers, while our expertise in this area of practice provides the ability to navigate complex state and federal tax laws, policies and procedures. We are able to execute better resolutions than our competitors due to a very high level of involvement with our clients. Sizeable tax debts don’t show up overnight, and they can’t usually be fixed overnight either. When Larson employees focus on communication and collaboration with our clients, we are empowered to provide a result that is truly tailored to the customers’ needs and unique variables. Most of our competitors sell a “cookie-cutter” product, follow the same steps for every customer, and refer to their customers by their client ID number. We don’t number our clients, as Larson Tax Relief isn’t in the cattle business. Our clients have names, and we follow varying steps and procedures for each one in a commitment to achieve the unique resolution they need.
What are the most common misconception consumers have about Larson Tax Relief?
The primary misconception consumers have about our firm is that the client themselves, or their local CPA will get the same result that we would. Customers commonly believe that we can’t do anything that they can’t, even in the face of over 30,000 pages of tax law and policy in the Internal Revenue Manual and Internal Revenue Code. IRS and State revenue officers are trained to be much nicer than they were in the past. By design, this gives the would-be customer the illusion that they are working with somebody who has their best interest at hand or is “on their side.” Often, the government employee provided to the taxpayer occupies a role that does not give them the authority to honor appeals or terms needed by the taxpayer. Taking guidance from a revenue agent, who has a job to collect the money as fast as they can, is often a treacherous path resulting in levied bank accounts and seized assets.
What are your company values?
The Larson Tax Relief Mission Statement is that the company exists to provide its clients with the finest quality work and customer service in the tax resolution industry, delivered by a knowledgeable, compassionate, honest team of professionals.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
We wish that potential customer of ours knew that every single client is extremely important to both our organization and our employees. Our full effort and expertise are exerted on every case-file. The person or company that owes $10,000 to the IRS receives the same treatment, effort and expert help as the client who owes $2 million in back taxes. We have every licensed tax professional work on both large and small dollar-amount cases, as a favorable result is equally important to clients in both situations!
Has Larson Tax Relief received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
The company won the 2014 BBB Torch Award for Customer Service and was runner-up for the 2014 and 2015 BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Trust & Ethics. The company has also been mentioned in The Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, The Denver Post Top 100 Workplaces, the Colorado Biz Magazine’s Top 50 Family Owned Companies and the Colorado Biz Magazine’s Top 250 Privately Owned Companies for multiple years.
What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
The most common misconceptions consumers have about our industry are that the IRS will negotiate or “bargain” with a taxpayer, similar to what you might see at a flea market or garage sale, that all tax negotiation firms are created equal and that it is common for the IRS to settle for ‘pennies on the dollar’ on back tax debt.
What is the greatest obstacle Larson Tax Relief is currently trying to overcome?
Market saturation and sub-par work product from our competitors is the primary obstacle our company faces every day. Being lumped into a group with all of the other competitors in the “tax resolution industry” is not necessarily a good thing for our firm. Many consumers believe that tax resolution companies are just a scam, and they are partially correct. Our company, at last count, has 270 “competitors” nationwide that claim to do what we do. We estimate that fewer than 10 of these firms have the ethical standards, business model and expertise to deliver results that are equal to Larson Tax Relief. This number does not include individual CPAs and Attorneys who are often hired to fix back tax problems, regardless of the fact that most of them have very limited experience negotiating with government taxing authorities. We gain first-hand knowledge of the terrible work product provided by most competitors when we are hired to sort through and clean up the mess they had created for their client prior to hiring Larson Tax Relief. Often we find that they client was indeed ‘scammed.’
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
In the past 5-10 years we have seen the arrival of hundreds of new “competitors” that are increasingly less qualified, yet make even bigger promises of massive reductions in tax debt. Wild claims about “new government programs” and false promises pound TV and radio airwaves and other media outlets every day. Each month we hear of a dozen new companies that are starting up in our industry, and another dozen who are going out of business. Below, in our advice section, you will find that we advise that consumers looking for help research how long a company has been in business. This is why.
How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?
We hope that the federal government will pass legislation and regulations that will mandate and require licensing in order to provide tax advice, opinions or claims pertaining to the results of any back tax resolution. Should licensing be required, it would save thousands of consumers the financial and emotional heartache while falling victim to false claims and poor work product. A sub-par performance by a tax company often places the consumer in more trouble than they were in prior to hiring. Without any new federal regulations being passed, we fear that the industry will continue to be saturated by predatory companies headed up by under-qualified, unethical people making unsubstantiated claims while delivering little to no results to their customers. The government could actually help the consumer by passing some more stringent regulations that limit exactly who is allowed to give tax advice, and what they are allowed to say. Our licensed professionals are currently regulated in this manner, however, those at other firms who are not licensed can say just about anything without facing any consequences. For the consumers’ sake, we hope this changes.
How has Larson Tax Relief grown or evolved?
Because of our reputation and great case results, our company has grown from three employees to over 85 in our 13 years in business. Larson Tax Relief focuses on keeping company growth in proportion with our number of clients, leaving no customer under-served. Beyond employee and client numbers increasing over the years, our firm has evolved in every area possible, from internal customer service requirements to our thriving corporate culture. The healthy growth of our progressive work environment and culture has been facilitated greatly by ownership providing positive psychology training as well as a third party executive coach who is available to all staff members. We have found that positive, effective and clear communication with clients and between employees is the key to achieving the stellar results and customer experience we pride ourselves on delivering.
Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?
We advise that any client seeking help with a back tax issue looks for the best help out there. Better help doesn’t mean that it is more expensive. Quite often, the least qualified firms quote the highest fees. It is advisable that any consumer looking for help should do at least 15 minutes of research on any firm they are considering. This sounds like a small amount of time, but a lot can be found out in a short amount of time. The difference between “adequate” and “great” help will have a substantial affect on your end result, and will likely affect the next 2-10 a customer’s personal life, even if the tax issue stems from a business. We encourage all consumers looking for help to perform some research that will provide information about a tax company’s number of years in business, licensed employees (will you ever talk to one?), customer reviews, and client references. If a company can provide very few positive reviews or references, and has been in business only a few years, we advise you move on and keep looking! There is great tax help out there, and it isn’t hard to find if you know what you are looking for.

Larson Tax Relief Company Information