4.9/5 (31 ratings)

About Larson Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 16 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $10,000 or more in tax debt.

Pros

• Family owned and operated
    • Free consult with licensed rep
    • 15-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Pricing information is not public

Bottom Line

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee, and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the begi...

Verified

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made i...

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
    • Unfiled tax returns
    • Missing tax returns
    • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
    With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
    IRS Offer in Compromise
    With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
    IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
    For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
    Partial Pay Installment Agreement
    Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
    Business Tax Relief resolutions
    For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
    Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
    Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

Original review: April 26, 2022

We first contacted Larson in 2011/12 for support in past taxes that the IRS was getting ready to take most of what we owned in an attempt to settle. It was my fault for not responding sooner and trying to work with the IRS. Immediately they got ahold of the IRS and got enforcement put on hold, then they worked with my wife and I to create a payment plan that was reasonable. Although not free it was effective and allowed us to get back to normal life, at least for a while. Multiple times the payment plan was voided by the IRS due to personal financial setbacks. During these times Larson went back to the IRS and helped up to reestablish. Again, this was not free but was effective and did what was needed to allow us to continue to pay our regular bills as well as the payments to the IRS.

They have always answered our calls, emails and texts and provided a service during what can be a financially frightening time. Larson has worked with us for 10+ years to get us closer to the finish line. They send regular email updates, call when needed, send updated IRS account info and are professional all the way around.

In an industry full of questionable companies promising things that they cannot deliver and just taking your money, Larson is honest to the point of being painful. I highly recommend them to anyone who is in the unfortunate position of needing assistance with the IRS. I asked to be able to provide a review; I know what it is like to be scared to the point of no sleep and not knowing what to do. I hope this helps prevent that for those who need a service such as Larson provides.

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

It’s hard to admit when you have put yourself and your families livelihood & tangible items in jeopardy based entirely on my own neglect and compiled it near a century. The endless reminders, daily, from the IRS made it impossible to hide….so the destruction of the family unit was inevitable. I was embarrassed for anyone to find out and I didn’t know who to turn to because of some of the things I had heard over the Internet, regarding tax assistance. A close friend & confident that I shared my problem with, told me that his wife worked for Larson‘s and assured me that I would be in good hands.

When I first met Maria she made it all seem manageable….I didn’t think there was any possibility of a positive outcome….but quickly I realize that I was in the the best possible position and Maria had proven herself to be more than I could have ever imagined!! She was a God send that I didn’t deserve!! The entire team including Richard & Nicole and all the others were always so helpful and answered all my questions. Thank You Maria….I don’t think you’ll ever believe how much this meant to me !! God Bless….

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks so much for your review, David! We are happy that we were able to help. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

I can’t say enough about how amazing Larson Tax Relief has been to me! They saved me thousands of dollars, negotiated a monthly payment plan with the IRS that I can afford and relieved me from stress and mental anguish that goes with financial liability associated with the IRS. I worked with Erin ** and Sandra **, I can honestly say...they worked professionally and efficiently conducting all communication with the IRS, kept me updated, and responded to ALL of my questions and concerns. In a world where one must manage everything to get anything accomplished...I was able to completely let go of this issue and Larson did not disappoint. I highly recommend Larson Tax Relief, trust me you won't be disappointed!

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you for trusting us to accomplish what you needed with your tax issues. We appreciate the online review as well! --Larson Management Team

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

America is the greatest country on earth and Alabama is one of our greatest states. I owe tax bills from when my company's income was cut in half. I unsuccessfully hired a local lawyer and a national tax negotiation firm that did no better than I. After hiring Larson, within two months I had resolved my federal tax issues and reached a final proposal from my state. Maria at Larson is most professional and most expedient. Thank you Larson for resolving my tax issues.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

Lucas and Amy ** 100% did what they said they would do for me. Lucas made the payment method and payment schedule so easy. He responded back to me immediately EVERY time I needed to talk to him. Amy ** and her hard work has given me a chance at a new life. She made gathering up my documents and getting them to her so easy and in a completely non judgmental way. I also feel in a situation like dealing with the IRS Amy ** handled my case very quickly with no messing around. Working with Larson Tax Relief has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I urge anyone to take that step and talk to Larson's tax relief. I know they can help you!

Original review: May 16, 2022

Randi ** and Destiny ** of Larson Tax Relief helped myself and my husband negotiate with the IRS on bills that we inherited along with my sister's estate. They managed to make the process much more manageable than it would have been otherwise. Both women were always responsive to questions.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Sandra and Erin went above and beyond to help us out during this difficult process. They were always available and had quick responses to all the demands and questions that were needed. They took the time to explain the details and ended with a more than satisfactory outcome! I would defintley recommend them to others!

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for the recommendation and review, Mary. We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us and let others know that there is good help out there! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: April 25, 2022

Erin ** of Larson Financial has provided excellent, competent and knowledgeable support and customer service to successfully negotiated an excellent offer in compromise! Erin provided guidance through the process and was persistent in working with the offer specialist assigned to negotiate a very favorable OIC for us. Erin and her team, Sandra ** and Jesse ** have been very professional, responsive and excellent to work with over the years. We would highly recommend Larson Financial looking for any tax support with IRS.

Larson Tax Relief response

Hello Ruth! We are so happy that we were able to get an offer in compromise accepted for you. That's a big with for you and our firm, so we celebrate together! Thanks for the review. --Larson Management Team

Original review: April 15, 2022

The company is very attentive. Monthly check ins. Answer all our questions in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable on our tax issue and helping us solve them in the best way possible. They want the best outcome for us and it shows in how they handle our case.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for leaving a review for our prospective clients to read. It's helpful for them to see what they will get when they hire us! Thank you again for your business, Patricia. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

Larson Tax Relief Company was able to negotiate a settlement agreement with the IRS. Many nights I was unable to sleep and was stressed out on how do I stop them from taking all my possessions away? Larson Tax Relief knew how, and put my mind at ease with their aggressive approach in dealing with the IRS.

Larson Tax Relief Company Information