Call toll free
4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $20,000 or more in tax debt.

Larson Tax Relief Video
Larson Tax Relief Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

PROS

• 15-day money back guarantee
  • NATP accredited
  • Enrolled agents on staff

CONS

• Pricing information is not public

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the beginning to the end. My tax problem has been resolved to a manageable payment.

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made it as easy as possible. Always emailing and calling me to check in. I can't recommend them enough.

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
  • Unfiled tax returns
  • Missing tax returns
  • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
IRS Offer in Compromise
With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
Partial Pay Installment Agreement
Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
Business Tax Relief resolutions
For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

My wife and I were shocked to discover that the FTB had recently directly debited our bank account for two different amounts they claimed were for overdue taxes for the 2014 and 2015 tax years. This despite the fact that we had never worked over even resided in the State of California. Rather we lived overseas for over twenty years, and had in fact been based in Singapore and Hong Kong for the above tax years. Imagine our disbelief when the FTB said they imposed income tax, and a capital gains tax for property we bought then sold in the State of Washington when we were stilling and working overseas.

Erin and Macy are a great team at Larson Tax who made an effort to understand our unique circumstances as expats, and with the necessary proof of our overseas residency and IRS tax filings followed up with the FTB and did not quit. They patiently explained the timeline we would need to work off with the FTB, and thanks to their efforts came very close to matching the dates by which we could expect refunds. They were professional and relentless in their efforts, and very much worth the fee that we paid them. If the FTB has unfairly and carelessly debited your bank account without doing the necessary fact-checking, leave it to Larson Tax to set them straight, and get even by getting your money back!

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I came to Larson Tax Relief when I found myself facing a tax debt which, for me, was insurmountable. I had a Tax Lien issued against me, and had received notice of possible levies. My debt was tens of thousands, which was immense given my current financial situation. I felt overwhelmed with what seemed to be an ever increasing debt that I was already unable to pay and needed a way to at least make it manageable.

The ultimate result of the help I received from Ted Krapin, Audrey and Rebecca at Larson was beyond anything I even considered. My debt of tens of thousands of dollars became one of hundreds! My experience from beginning to end was positive... extremely professional. I was kept informed of everything that was happening... and Ted and team were readily available anytime I had questions or concerns. Most importantly for me... nobody ever made unrealistic promises. I was presented with a clear and realistic plan based on my particular situation and Ted was great about explaining everything. I have recommended Larson to others any chance I get and will continue to do so. Seeking their help was one of the best decisions I've made.

Larson Tax Relief response
Brian,

We are very happy to see that you had a very positive experience with all of us at Larson Tax Relief! Thank you so much for your business, and the review. --Larson Management

Original review: May 29, 2019

Larson Financial did an excellent job of handling the thugs at the CA FTB and preventing them from seizing my bank account and leaving me homeless. I had filed some missing back taxes and had been waiting to hear from the FTB on what I owed. The FTB never sent me a notice so I could negotiate a payment plan. Instead I received a notice from my bank that they were going to seize my bank account. After numerous calls to try to resolve the issue and set up a payment plan, I was hung up on multiple times by various thugs who flat out said — ‘You owe this money and we’re seizing it.’

Larson Financial resolved the issue in 15 minutes by having access to another number that got me to the right person to set up payment arrangements. Had the FTB played fair and sent me notice, I wouldn’t have needed them, but the FTB doesn’t, you have a few people with immense power who are rude and corrupt —even though my address is up to date they claimed the sent me a notice to an old address so they could seize my money and leave me homeless. Zarek sorted it one phone call and in 10 minutes I had a payment plan reinstated. I’m truly grateful for their assistance.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

After my issues with the IRS and my tax debt, I did some internet research and quickly chose a tax lawyer out of California. After being courted on the phone and promised quick response times, personal care, and great results I sent in my initial payment for services. After the payment, I felt betrayed as I saw none of what I was promised. I had an IRS agent show up to my place of business and I couldn't reach anybody in my attorney's office to find out what to do. In a panic, I did more research and found Larson Tax Relief. They are absolutely fantastic and a polar opposite of my previous experience. I feel like they are on my team, in my corner, and behind me all the time. I can call anytime and if I don't immediately get my lawyer or his assistant, I hear back the same day.

I know they have many clients, but you'd never know it based on the individual attention I receive. They are extremely easy to work with, a delight to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, very proficient, and have achieved great results for me! They take ALL the stress out of a very stressful situation. They have the tough conversations so you don't have to and guide you through the entire process one step at a time. I highly, highly recommend Larson Tax Relief to ANYBODY that is struggling with the uncertainty of dealing with the IRS. The peace of mind and support you receive is invaluable!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I have had the good fortune to access the facility of Larson Financial. I consider it an exceptionally fortunate for myself after attempting to deal with the tax resolution both on my own and with the tax resolution specialists suggested by the Tax Advocate programs as presented in the links from the Taxing Authorities. Things became bleaker and threats became both more intense and overwhelming as time went on.

Upon contacting Larson Financial for the help dealing with my personal conflict started by the Tax Authorities the level of compassion, help and receiving the instructions and legal information required to finalize and ongoing problem of over ten years and the side effects of that (Liens, additional fines and threats of wage garnishment and threats of removal of monies from accounts and having my only means of transportation subject to seizure and forfeit). I thank everyone at Larson Financial wholeheartedly and have the utmost respect for their ability and handling of My case. They have not only kept their word but also have been a pleasure to deal with and in my opinion gone above and beyond any level of expectation I would have been able to anticipate.

My experience with this company has been absolutely without question one of the highlights of good fortune in my life in recent years and I cannot adequately express how grateful I am to them and what a valuable service they provide the level of professionalism they perform - all coupled with the personal interactions this process has involved. If You need help You can find it here. I am in no way affiliated with this firm other than being a much relieved and a very satisfied customer. I would not hesitate to return to them if I had a need or hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends. I hope this helps You and others who take the time to read reviews.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Thank you also for choosing Larson to fix your issue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

My experience with Larson's communications was very positive. I always felt like I knew exactly what was the status of my case, and that relieves a lot of the stress that could otherwise overshadow a proceeding dealing with taxation issues.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

This company strives to help. They have been amazing and very patient. I recommend them with more than 5 stars! At first I was frustrated with the changes within the company and then they assigned Maria. She is a never say die person and walks through the issues with me every step of the way.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I would recommend them to anyone I know with and Edd audit. Kristine and her staff were professional and proactive in dealing with the Edd. I had a favorable outcome due to all of their help. They handled all communications and paperwork that was needed to complete my audit so I can focus on running my business. Thank you Larson Financial and Kristina **.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I have had a great experience with Larson. Amy ** has handled my case and has done a great job for me. She has contacted the IRS agent for me and returned my calls for help in the payroll tax issue. Honestly I couldn't have done without her help. The cost for their services are very reasonable for what they can do for you. She is still working with me and hopefully we will have everything completed shortly.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I have nothing but praise for Steve! He is thorough, kind and gets the job done. He is so cool and never gets upset when I call him Constantly. He is certainly an asset to your company. I truly appreciate all he has done for me????

Larson Tax Relief Company Information