2. Tax Relief
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $20,000 or more in tax debt.

Larson Tax Relief Video
Larson Tax Relief Gallery (4)

BOTTOM LINE

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee, and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

PROS

• Family owned and operated
  • Free consult with licensed rep
  • 15-day money-back guarantee

CONS

• Pricing information is not public

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the beginning to the end. My tax problem has been resolved to a manageable payment.

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made it as easy as possible. Always emailing and calling me to check in. I can't recommend them enough.

Larson Tax Relief Learn More

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
  • Unfiled tax returns
  • Missing tax returns
  • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
IRS Offer in Compromise
With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
Partial Pay Installment Agreement
Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
Business Tax Relief resolutions
For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

It is never easy to admit that you have tax problems and so a lot of us try to push them aside hoping that they will go away at some point in time. Unfortunately that’s never gonna happen and with good reason we as people of the United States need to take responsibility to helping our country out By paying our fair share of taxes. In my recent past I was one of these people I’ve been scared unsure definitely on trusting of people that said they would help me solve my problem. I even tried years ago to take care of it with another company to the point of where I was being lied to about how much I would have to pay so in the end I decided to do nothing which was the worst possible avenue for me to take. A lot of us are in the same Situation.

Recently I received a phone call from Larson Tax Relief out of Denver Colorado unlike all of the other pamphlets and emails and telephone calls that I had received. Before these people really seemed to want to help me come to a resolution with the IRS. No matter what this is not a simple fix for most of us and for years it’s easier to put it aside In the hopes that it will all go away. I agreed to work with them to try and settle what are they owed and come up with a solution. At no point in time did this company leave me hanging. Leave me with unanswered questions. At no point did they ever not return my phone calls, did they not return my emails, were ever hard to get a hold of and always Have had my best interest as their main objective. There is not another company that I know of have heard of that. I would recommend more highly.

They are extremely competent. Absolutely effective and very determined to take care of your needs regarding these issues which in my case were very troubling. I want to thank especially The people helping me at Larson tax relief which are Erin ** and her assistant Sandra **. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping me through this trying time for now I am able to go forward with my life without the worry of garnishments Levi‘s repossessions or any of the problems that Can come from unpaid taxes.

I cannot say enough about the team or this company and without a doubt would recommend them to any and all people that are in the same situation as I was. They are a team that does not quit. That works constructively to figure out the best solution for your problem. It is always on your side with Realistic goals and expectations. If you are in the same situation I was giving them a shot. I guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by working with them to solve your problems. Sincerely Brad **

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for the review, Brad! Glad we could help after another firm lied about what they could achieve for you. -- Larson Management Team

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2020

My name is Shirley ** and I am CEO of Worldwide Legal Services a provider of Immigration Consulting Services. Over the course of opening and establishing my business along with the various twists and turns that come with normal everyday life I ran into issues with the IRS. As often happens these little issues multiplied and became large issues. Large to the extent that the worry hung over my head and threatened my personal life as well as my business.

One day someone who I had confided my tax issues with recommended that I call Larson Financial. They had worked with a Michael ** and thought he might be able to help me. Calling Michael turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made. He and Veronica ** have worked diligently to rescue me form tax hell. Today my business is flourishing because the weight of the IRS has been lifted off my shoulders. I would and often do recommend Michael ** and Veronica ** of Larson Financial to anyone who has gotten themselves into a tax jam. They are always there to answer my questions and have done a great job negotiating with the IRS. My deepest and sincerest gratitude to both of them.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I recently began working with Larson Financial to help get my financial's in order. Ted, my advisor suggested in order to get into a better financial position, I needed to get my taxes done in a week to satisfy IRS requirements. Ted suggested I use the tax services offered by Larson. My usual accountant would not be able to get my taxes done in time.

I spoke with Nicole, the tax accountant manager who assigned my case to Larry of Larson. Nicole was very quick and responsive once she knew my time restraints. We then spoke with Larry who let us know every document that he needed in order to get our taxes done in a timely manner. Larry was amazing. He finished our taxes in under a week, and beat the deadline. He was very thorough and made sure that he understood all the information and entered it correctly so that our taxes were done quick, efficiently and on time. I am beyond thankful for the combined hard work and efforts of Ted, Nicole, and Larry.

Larson Tax Relief response

Hello Tracie! We are thankful for your feedback, and happy we were able to move quickly for you. Thanks for your business! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I would like to tell you about my experience with Larson Financial/Tax Relief and the two wonderful people that were assigned to my case. I was involved in a desperate, devastating situation and needed help. Actually, I am still involved in it and will be for a while, however Emily ** and Sarah ** have made the situation a lot less stressful. They are amazing. They are the most understanding and caring women I have ever worked with. They are always there for me if I need them. If I have a question or a concern, I can simply email or call either of them and they immediately respond and answer the question or take care of the situation that I am concerned about.

Their compassion for me and my circumstance is so genuine and sincere, and I appreciate them so much. I feel that they are both so professional and do an outstanding job but are also emotionally involved in what happens to me. I honestly do not know where I would be without their help and their personal attentiveness. The service they provide is extremely valuable, but I’m sure they did not have to be as accommodating and flexible as they are. I am so very grateful and appreciative for their expertise, their kindness and their concern for my welfare. The integrity and work ethic that they both possess is incomparable. I would highly recommend Larson, specifically, Emily ** and Sarah **.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I discovered Larson Financial on line. My circumstance with the IRS was far more than I could handle. My initial phone conversation with Larson felt good. I was very skeptical of any one in this line of work. Nowhere in our conversation were promises or pushy sales talk. I decided to have my CPA talk with Larson. After a few conversations between my CPA and Larson in regards to my case I contracted with Larson.

From the start Larson told everything I needed to expect in providing them with information. They made me feel comfortable. I did my part and they did their part. Customer service was great. I was informed thru the entire process what we were trying to do and how much time. I never felt abandoned in the process. I ended up with a release of lean. After the completion of my contract with Larson I received a follow up call to assure everything was ok and some advice. Thank You Randy and Staff. I believe my CPA has recommended a couple of his clients to Larson.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I hired Larson Financial for a personal tax resolution. I worked with Emily and she was fantastic! Very friendly and personable coupled with incredible professionalism. She was incredibly thorough and provided constant communication with updates on how the process was progressing. Her and the team stayed on top of the requests for documentation as the requirements changed. In the end, the outcome was way more favorable than I expected which can be attributed to her knowledge of the process and hard work. Thanks Emily and Larson Financial!

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Working with Kristine at Larson was very easy and she did what she and the company said they would do. I would recommend them to anyone that needs to deal with owing taxes to the IRS. Kristine was always available to chat when I had any questions as well. Their fees seemed reasonable as well.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

The experience was great, helpful, polite, and professional. I was able to get my IRS issue resolved, which was in the works for many years. Alyna and her team took only a few months to get it resolved. I would highly recommend them on.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks so much for your kind words. These reviews help people pick the best help for them when they are shopping. Thanks! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

This experience has been great to work with Larson team. The team assigned to me worked me through everything. When I had questions they was quick to answer even with COVID-19. I would recommend them to anyone that really needs their service. I may not got everything I wanted but I am very pleased with their service. Randi and Destiny have been great to work with.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

My husband got into a serious tax situation whereas he didn't file for almost ten years. The letters from the IRS were coming, almost daily. Larson Tax Relief helped take the burden off of us. They were professional and caring and made a bad situation much easier.

Larson Tax Relief Company Information