2. Tax Relief
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.95/5
Visit Website

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $20,000 or more in tax debt.

Larson Tax Relief Video
Larson Tax Relief Gallery (4)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

PROS

• 15-day money back guarantee
  • NATP accredited
  • Enrolled agents on staff

CONS

• Pricing information is not public

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the beginning to the end. My tax problem has been resolved to a manageable payment.

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made it as easy as possible. Always emailing and calling me to check in. I can't recommend them enough.

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
  • Unfiled tax returns
  • Missing tax returns
  • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
IRS Offer in Compromise
With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
Partial Pay Installment Agreement
Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
Business Tax Relief resolutions
For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I would like to tell you about my experience with Larson Financial/Tax Relief and the two wonderful people that were assigned to my case. I was involved in a desperate, devastating situation and needed help. Actually, I am still involved in it and will be for a while, however Emily ** and Sarah ** have made the situation a lot less stressful. They are amazing. They are the most understanding and caring women I have ever worked with. They are always there for me if I need them. If I have a question or a concern, I can simply email or call either of them and they immediately respond and answer the question or take care of the situation that I am concerned about.

Their compassion for me and my circumstance is so genuine and sincere, and I appreciate them so much. I feel that they are both so professional and do an outstanding job but are also emotionally involved in what happens to me. I honestly do not know where I would be without their help and their personal attentiveness. The service they provide is extremely valuable, but I’m sure they did not have to be as accommodating and flexible as they are. I am so very grateful and appreciative for their expertise, their kindness and their concern for my welfare. The integrity and work ethic that they both possess is incomparable. I would highly recommend Larson, specifically, Emily ** and Sarah **.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I was skeptical at first in hiring Larson to help My 95-year old Aunt Patricia with her Tax Problems. But after my first conversation with Michael ** I was already feeling more confident and relieved that I had made the right choice! My Aunt owed a lot of money in taxes - but she had been embezzled over a 5-year period by a trusted employee and was left almost penniless. She barely had the money to pay Larson for their help - but Larson made it easy by braking their fees down into 4 monthly installments.

Michael and Nathan, our case workers from Larson, worked with us patiently and diligently for over two years. It was a complicated case with a lot of unusual circumstances, but in the end they got the IRS to pretty much forgive my Aunt's debt and she didn't have to pay a penny. She was so excited when I told her the news she practically cried for joy. I cannot rave enough about working with Michael and Nathan at Larson. If you owe a lot of money for taxes, the last thing you should do (in my opinion) is take on the IRS by yourself! It's way too stressful and could end up costing you a lot more money. Hire Larson and let the professionals do what they do best!!! My Deepest gratitude to Michael and Nathan - and all of those at Larson that work so hard for us. Gil **

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

After receiving a letter of garnishment at the end of May, 2019, I contacted Larson Tax Relief one weekend to help me resolve a long-standing state tax delinquency. The state said that I owed them over $179,000 over a period of 5 tax years. After the weekend call thinking that I wouldn't hear from Larson until Monday (at best), almost immediately I received a call back from a Larson adjuster who was kind and considerate, and by that Monday, I hired them to finally help me settle with the state. I had no means to be able to pay the amount that the state was demanding, so I was worried beyond belief. That was June 3, 2019.

Throughout this process, I worked with Emily and Sarah, who were always available to answer all of my questions, whether by phone or email. They kept me informed and were always kind and considerate of my worries, especially knowing that the particular state that I was dealing with is notoriously hard to negotiate with. Today, I sit here writing this review 6 months later. My case has been completely settled for 10% of the balance owed. I am beyond happy, and so grateful for the help and expertise that the team at Larson provided me.

Larson Tax Relief response

Camil, We are overjoyed that we were able to help fix this state tax issue for you! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our firm. Thanks again --Larson Management Team

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I would like to start off with I am a realistic type person, therefore I’m not going to feed anyone a dog turd with powder sugar and call it a donut! Larson Tax is one of the realest company’s out there. I owed the IRS 26,000 dollars so my story is as follows. I met with a trainee and her manager a few months prior to a levy issued on my bank account and everything I owed: due to lies and ignorance as they looked me in the face and said we are here to work with you all BS, and might I add don’t even bother to try and call a revenue officer they only want your money! Especially after they see where and how you live so if you're a 6 figure income “You Out”.

I contacted Optima first and we will leave it at that! Literally I contacted Larson and night and day difference, they were able to tackle a levy issued from one day to another my account was unfrozen. That’s factual! I could not ask for a better team. Their expertise and professionalism, hands down! Thumbs up all the way. If I could leave sound on their website I would say, do not waste your time with tackling the IRS on your own or contacting these AW’s is a waste of your time and energy.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

My wife and I were shocked to discover that the FTB had recently directly debited our bank account for two different amounts they claimed were for overdue taxes for the 2014 and 2015 tax years. This despite the fact that we had never worked over even resided in the State of California. Rather we lived overseas for over twenty years, and had in fact been based in Singapore and Hong Kong for the above tax years. Imagine our disbelief when the FTB said they imposed income tax, and a capital gains tax for property we bought then sold in the State of Washington when we were stilling and working overseas.

Erin and Macy are a great team at Larson Tax who made an effort to understand our unique circumstances as expats, and with the necessary proof of our overseas residency and IRS tax filings followed up with the FTB and did not quit. They patiently explained the timeline we would need to work off with the FTB, and thanks to their efforts came very close to matching the dates by which we could expect refunds. They were professional and relentless in their efforts, and very much worth the fee that we paid them. If the FTB has unfairly and carelessly debited your bank account without doing the necessary fact-checking, leave it to Larson Tax to set them straight, and get even by getting your money back!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I received excellent and professional service. Larson is absolutely great. I had some issues that required help from a reputable company with expertise in resolving tax problems. Larson was absolutely great in that area. I am very satisfied with the help I received.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I first learned about Larson Tax Relief on a local radio station, KNUS. When I found myself with some tax challenges, I gave them a call. They were helpful, patient and thorough. I would recommend to anyone who needs help with IRS issues.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Amy ** and her team were absolutely incredible in helping me and keeping me on track with resolving and negotiating with the IRS and the Franchise Tax Board. Amy always made me feel comfortable, was never judgmental and she was extremely patient with me. Her positive outlook on my situation always soothed me and calmed me down when I got frantic. She worked out an amazing deal for me and I am beyond grateful for her hard work and dedication to my case. She was worth every penny for the peace it brought me. I highly recommend Larson Tax Relief.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Superb customer service, which included professional, kind, timely experience. All contact from first encounter with Nancy, then Matt, Zarek, Melissa, and all support staff made our experience...The best!!! All of our needs were met, and a successful outcome for payment was beyond reasonable and affordable! Very grateful!!!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

It was amazing to work with Larson. They are very patient, honest and willing to help out with whatever comes in front of them. They worked on my case for almost 3 years to get it down to nothing. Always kept me in the know and the pricing is more than fair. Thank you so much for getting my life back to normal and my taxes back on track. I will refer you to any and everybody and you have a client for life.

Larson Tax Relief Company Information