2. Tax Relief

4.9/5 (38 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Larson Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 16 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $10,000 or more in tax debt.

Pros

• Family owned and operated
    • Free consult with licensed rep
    • 15-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Pricing information is not public

Bottom Line

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee, and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the begi...

Verified

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made i...

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
    • Unfiled tax returns
    • Missing tax returns
    • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
    With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
    IRS Offer in Compromise
    With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
    IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
    For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
    Partial Pay Installment Agreement
    Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
    Business Tax Relief resolutions
    For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
    Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
    Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: May 21, 2021

Maria and her team followed through with excellent customer service, prompt responses, and most of all results. Maria delivered as promised and as a result we were able to accomplish our mission and objectives. Once all was achieved, Maria still followed up with me to make sure all was going well and we were satisfied with goals accomplished. Absolutely love her and her execution to completion ensuring 100% satisfaction in a timely manner. HIGHLY RECOMMEND LARSON TAX RELIEF!!! If you don’t have time to waste and need results, you want to hire these professionals without a doubt. Thank you so much Maria and Larson team!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Emily & Sarah were unbelievable. They truly broke down my tax situation in chunks & helped to satisfy each accordingly. I was in a pretty heavy bind in terms of IRA withdrawal penalties (hardship in life), coupled with many fees and interest accruing. They were able to methodically attack each piece accordingly and do so at a time when the IRS was thinned out due to Covid. The most beautiful part is they charge a nominal fee which far outweighs what they were able to save/expunge from my tax record. I can't Thank Larson enough for freeing me up & allowing me to move on to a new start without being handicapped by this tax burden. Amen!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

The best experience and outcome after years of frustration and fret. Alyna, her team, and everyone I came in contact with at Larson Financial were the utmost in professionalism, knowledgeable, and personable. I cannot recommend or sing enough praises for all of their help and guidance. From the initial consult to the final negotiations with the IRS, Larson Financial staff were consistent with their communications and by outlaying of clear expectations. All communication with my file were handled directly with the IRS and the Larson Financial team. This one benefit of many helped to ease my stress, allow me to focus on my day to day priorities, and in the end; saved me thousands of dollars. Thank You Alyna! I consider you a friend and am so grateful!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I hired Larson Financial for a personal tax resolution. I worked with Emily and she was fantastic! Very friendly and personable coupled with incredible professionalism. She was incredibly thorough and provided constant communication with updates on how the process was progressing. Her and the team stayed on top of the requests for documentation as the requirements changed. In the end, the outcome was way more favorable than I expected which can be attributed to her knowledge of the process and hard work. Thanks Emily and Larson Financial!

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I was worried about an Audit with the Internal Revenue Service and I was referred to a CPA here in Houston but I did not get a good first impression so I had to cut him off and I was desperate until my Dad (Francis **) referred me to Larson Financial Tax Relief. Their response was awesome, they took their time to listen to my case and was assured of a positive solution. when Michael ** took over my case he acted very professionally, he was following up with The IRS and giving me feedbacks. He always answered or returned my calls and made me feel assured of my case till the end. I will always recommend Larson Tax Relief to my colleagues at any time. Thank You.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks so much for your review. We are certainly glad we could help you through these difficult times! -- Larson Management Team

Resolution response: Oct. 15, 2021

I was able to come to a resolution with Larson Tax Relief to satisfy my issues. They were very helpful in this resolution.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I started using Larson Financial August 2017 after discussing my situation with one of their representatives who assured me that they could reduce the amount that is owed to the IRS by abating the penalties and interest and that they would get the IRS to reduce the amount that was owed. Of course, I thought this sounded great and I signed up with Larson. I thought that they would have this whole thing done and I would be on my way in a short amount of time. That was not the case! I ended up with no abatement of penalties or interest. No reduction of the amount due.

I was set up with an installment arrangement and then was told by Larson that I needed to have them “monitor” both my personal and corporate installment agreements. Larson stated that this fee would ensure that they “Will also monitor the liability, look out for any issues that may cause the resolution to default, perform periodic compliance checks.” This cost $250 per month for this service. They said that they had set up the automatic debit from my accounts to pay the installment payments to the IRS.

Larson was supposed to be monitoring this to ensure that my agreement was going as planned. The IRS did not set up the payment for my personal taxes due and therefore payments were not taken, and the installment agreement defaulted. Even though Larson Financial was being paid to monitor for anything that would cause the resolution to default. When the agreement defaulted, I then had to start the process all over again and had to pay Larson Financial again for the representation!

I have paid Larson Financial over $23,000.00 from 2017 to 2021 and Larson Financial has not reduced the original tax amount owed by one cent, in fact Larson has cost me money since 2017 because the longer this dragged on with the IRS, the more penalties, interest I accrued with the IRS and the fees to Larson on top of that. Larson was being paid a "monitoring" fee yet they did not monitor my account to know that there was a problem with the previous installment agreement payments and let it go into default before contacting me so that this could be resolved, that way Larson could then charge me again to re-negotiate an installment agreement that is now having me pay an even higher monthly fee than the original installment agreement was for, and they charged me thousands of dollars for this service.

Something that even the IRS said I could have accomplished myself! Larson did not do anything that I could not have done directly with the IRS. No better result using Larson Financial, and it wasted $23,000.00. Even the IRS stated that Larson did not do anything for me that I could not have done by just contacting a Revenue Officer to negotiate an installment agreement. I do not feel that Larson Financial earned over $23,000.00 in fees through the years since they did not get me any results and cost me a ton of money with their fees and the added penalties and interest accrued while Larson drug this process out over 4 years!

As of today, September 27, 2021, I have finally gotten an installment agreement signed with the IRS and will no longer be using Larson Financial. I wish that I had never wasted all this money and time using this company that just milked me for every dollar that they could and did not provide any worthwhile services for that amount of money. That $23,000 that I spent with Larson Financial could have gone a long way in paying down my tax debt.

This company will make you all the promises and tell you all these wonderful things to make you feel like you are going to get the IRS to reduce the amount you owe, but even the IRS says that Larson does not have the ability to make good on the promises they make. Bottom line is that Larson Financial will just get you on the hook and will bleed you dry of your money and not deliver what they say they will when you sign on with them. Do not use this company. You will regret it. I know that I do. I would give anything to have that $23,000.00 back that I wasted with Larson Financial.

Original review: July 29, 2021

What a great professional company. Made me feel very at ease knowing that they would be able to make an arrangement with the IRS. Would recommend anyone use them asap if you need any help with the IRS. BIG THANKS TO RUI **. EXCELLENT TO WORK WITH.

Thanks for your review Vincenzo! Glad we could help. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: July 27, 2021

Daniel and Zarek with Larson Tax Relief provided me excellent customer service and a quick resolution for my tax (State and Federal) issues. I really appreciated the continual follow-up phone calls on the status of my situation. Daniel and Zarek exceeded all the timelines they provided me.

Original review: July 26, 2021

Larson helped to get my tax payments to a reasonable amount. At this time I am financially stressed out and Larson helped that tremendously. I am retired with limited income and Larson made my retirement easier. I would recommend Larson to anyone.

Original review: July 20, 2021

Larson Tax relief provides me with peace of mind. They keep me informed of all steps in process. I am so happy I chose them to help me navigate to a resolution for my tax situation. I would highly recommend Larson to anyone who need professional guidance in this difficult process. Thank you for all you do.

Becky