Learn More

4.9/5 (34 ratings)

About Larson Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 16 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $10,000 or more in tax debt.

Pros

• Family owned and operated
    • Free consult with licensed rep
    • 15-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Pricing information is not public

Bottom Line

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee, and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the begi...

Verified

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made i...

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
    • Unfiled tax returns
    • Missing tax returns
    • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
    With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
    IRS Offer in Compromise
    With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
    IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
    For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
    Partial Pay Installment Agreement
    Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
    Business Tax Relief resolutions
    For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
    Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
    Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

I can’t say enough about how amazing Larson Tax Relief has been to me! They saved me thousands of dollars, negotiated a monthly payment plan with the IRS that I can afford and relieved me from stress and mental anguish that goes with financial liability associated with the IRS. I worked with Erin ** and Sandra **, I can honestly say...they worked professionally and efficiently conducting all communication with the IRS, kept me updated, and responded to ALL of my questions and concerns. In a world where one must manage everything to get anything accomplished...I was able to completely let go of this issue and Larson did not disappoint. I highly recommend Larson Tax Relief, trust me you won't be disappointed!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

Lucas and Amy ** 100% did what they said they would do for me. Lucas made the payment method and payment schedule so easy. He responded back to me immediately EVERY time I needed to talk to him. Amy ** and her hard work has given me a chance at a new life. She made gathering up my documents and getting them to her so easy and in a completely non judgmental way. I also feel in a situation like dealing with the IRS Amy ** handled my case very quickly with no messing around. Working with Larson Tax Relief has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I urge anyone to take that step and talk to Larson's tax relief. I know they can help you!

Original review: June 20, 2021

Larson Tax Relief has been very good to work with. All questions have always been answered when asked. They were able to settle a tax debt that started out around $130,000.00 and had grown to around $200,000.00 due to interest and penalties for a payment of $50.00 per month. I never would have believed I would get a payment this low. I have already recommended two people previously and will continue to recommend people in the future. Larson Tax Relief is the fourth tax attorney I have used and they are the only one who would answer my questions and the only one that always followed through with the IRS and would give me feedback on the status of the case. What a pleasure it has been to work with them in such a challenging case.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Emily & Sarah were unbelievable. They truly broke down my tax situation in chunks & helped to satisfy each accordingly. I was in a pretty heavy bind in terms of IRA withdrawal penalties (hardship in life), coupled with many fees and interest accruing. They were able to methodically attack each piece accordingly and do so at a time when the IRS was thinned out due to Covid. The most beautiful part is they charge a nominal fee which far outweighs what they were able to save/expunge from my tax record. I can't Thank Larson enough for freeing me up & allowing me to move on to a new start without being handicapped by this tax burden. Amen!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

The best experience and outcome after years of frustration and fret. Alyna, her team, and everyone I came in contact with at Larson Financial were the utmost in professionalism, knowledgeable, and personable. I cannot recommend or sing enough praises for all of their help and guidance. From the initial consult to the final negotiations with the IRS, Larson Financial staff were consistent with their communications and by outlaying of clear expectations. All communication with my file were handled directly with the IRS and the Larson Financial team. This one benefit of many helped to ease my stress, allow me to focus on my day to day priorities, and in the end; saved me thousands of dollars. Thank You Alyna! I consider you a friend and am so grateful!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Lucas was more than helpful! He quickly assessed and provided valuable advice specific to my tax needs. Even though I did not end up using Larson to manage my situation, the conversation and information provided to me will allow to rectify the situation on my own, saving any attorney fees! It is rare in this day in age that someone is not out there to make a quick buck and are genuinely looking to help those in need.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Kathryn did an outstanding job for me! Kathryn was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and responsive to all my questions and concerns. She explained the process step by step and my responsibilities within the process to achieve a favorable outcome for everyone. I very much appreciated Kathryn's constant communication with me in regard to case status. I would highly recommend Kathryn to anyone who is serious about finding a solution to their tax needs. Thank you Kathryn!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

This was the most excellent experience I got with Jim. Very professional and feel that he care. I will be recommended Forever. I’m so relief. Thank you so much

Jim. So grateful. I will give you a lot of contacts. He was so honest and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I was referred to Larson by my CPA because I fell back on filing my taxes. Meeting with the Larson team put my mind at ease. Explanation of the process & payments were spot on. My agent Erin was attentive, kind & answered my concerns expeditiously. Even when the state renigged on "our" final payment arrangement, Erin did more investigating & finalized my claim. Nothing but respect for her help & guidance.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you for your review, Lola. We appreciate it! Glad we could help. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I would recommend Larson Tax Relief to anyone that needs help with the IRS. Rui and Maegan were very helpful and responsive. They put my mind at ease and were patient and helpful with with answering many many questions. When I send them emails they are quick to respond with an email back or a phone call.

Larson Tax Relief Company Information