2. Tax Relief
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.94/5
Visit Website

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $20,000 or more in tax debt.

Larson Tax Relief Video
Larson Tax Relief Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

PROS

• 15-day money back guarantee
  • NATP accredited
  • Enrolled agents on staff

CONS

• Pricing information is not public

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the beginning to the end. My tax problem has been resolved to a manageable payment.

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made it as easy as possible. Always emailing and calling me to check in. I can't recommend them enough.

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
  • Unfiled tax returns
  • Missing tax returns
  • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
IRS Offer in Compromise
With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
Partial Pay Installment Agreement
Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
Business Tax Relief resolutions
For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I was skeptical at first in hiring Larson to help My 95-year old Aunt Patricia with her Tax Problems. But after my first conversation with Michael ** I was already feeling more confident and relieved that I had made the right choice! My Aunt owed a lot of money in taxes - but she had been embezzled over a 5-year period by a trusted employee and was left almost penniless. She barely had the money to pay Larson for their help - but Larson made it easy by braking their fees down into 4 monthly installments.

Michael and Nathan, our case workers from Larson, worked with us patiently and diligently for over two years. It was a complicated case with a lot of unusual circumstances, but in the end they got the IRS to pretty much forgive my Aunt's debt and she didn't have to pay a penny. She was so excited when I told her the news she practically cried for joy. I cannot rave enough about working with Michael and Nathan at Larson. If you owe a lot of money for taxes, the last thing you should do (in my opinion) is take on the IRS by yourself! It's way too stressful and could end up costing you a lot more money. Hire Larson and let the professionals do what they do best!!! My Deepest gratitude to Michael and Nathan - and all of those at Larson that work so hard for us. Gil **

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

After receiving a letter of garnishment at the end of May, 2019, I contacted Larson Tax Relief one weekend to help me resolve a long-standing state tax delinquency. The state said that I owed them over $179,000 over a period of 5 tax years. After the weekend call thinking that I wouldn't hear from Larson until Monday (at best), almost immediately I received a call back from a Larson adjuster who was kind and considerate, and by that Monday, I hired them to finally help me settle with the state. I had no means to be able to pay the amount that the state was demanding, so I was worried beyond belief. That was June 3, 2019.

Throughout this process, I worked with Emily and Sarah, who were always available to answer all of my questions, whether by phone or email. They kept me informed and were always kind and considerate of my worries, especially knowing that the particular state that I was dealing with is notoriously hard to negotiate with. Today, I sit here writing this review 6 months later. My case has been completely settled for 10% of the balance owed. I am beyond happy, and so grateful for the help and expertise that the team at Larson provided me.

Larson Tax Relief response

Camil, We are overjoyed that we were able to help fix this state tax issue for you! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our firm. Thanks again --Larson Management Team

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

My wife and I were shocked to discover that the FTB had recently directly debited our bank account for two different amounts they claimed were for overdue taxes for the 2014 and 2015 tax years. This despite the fact that we had never worked over even resided in the State of California. Rather we lived overseas for over twenty years, and had in fact been based in Singapore and Hong Kong for the above tax years. Imagine our disbelief when the FTB said they imposed income tax, and a capital gains tax for property we bought then sold in the State of Washington when we were stilling and working overseas.

Erin and Macy are a great team at Larson Tax who made an effort to understand our unique circumstances as expats, and with the necessary proof of our overseas residency and IRS tax filings followed up with the FTB and did not quit. They patiently explained the timeline we would need to work off with the FTB, and thanks to their efforts came very close to matching the dates by which we could expect refunds. They were professional and relentless in their efforts, and very much worth the fee that we paid them. If the FTB has unfairly and carelessly debited your bank account without doing the necessary fact-checking, leave it to Larson Tax to set them straight, and get even by getting your money back!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

After my issues with the IRS and my tax debt, I did some internet research and quickly chose a tax lawyer out of California. After being courted on the phone and promised quick response times, personal care, and great results I sent in my initial payment for services. After the payment, I felt betrayed as I saw none of what I was promised. I had an IRS agent show up to my place of business and I couldn't reach anybody in my attorney's office to find out what to do. In a panic, I did more research and found Larson Tax Relief. They are absolutely fantastic and a polar opposite of my previous experience. I feel like they are on my team, in my corner, and behind me all the time. I can call anytime and if I don't immediately get my lawyer or his assistant, I hear back the same day.

I know they have many clients, but you'd never know it based on the individual attention I receive. They are extremely easy to work with, a delight to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, very proficient, and have achieved great results for me! They take ALL the stress out of a very stressful situation. They have the tough conversations so you don't have to and guide you through the entire process one step at a time. I highly, highly recommend Larson Tax Relief to ANYBODY that is struggling with the uncertainty of dealing with the IRS. The peace of mind and support you receive is invaluable!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I have had the good fortune to access the facility of Larson Financial. I consider it an exceptionally fortunate for myself after attempting to deal with the tax resolution both on my own and with the tax resolution specialists suggested by the Tax Advocate programs as presented in the links from the Taxing Authorities. Things became bleaker and threats became both more intense and overwhelming as time went on.

Upon contacting Larson Financial for the help dealing with my personal conflict started by the Tax Authorities the level of compassion, help and receiving the instructions and legal information required to finalize and ongoing problem of over ten years and the side effects of that (Liens, additional fines and threats of wage garnishment and threats of removal of monies from accounts and having my only means of transportation subject to seizure and forfeit). I thank everyone at Larson Financial wholeheartedly and have the utmost respect for their ability and handling of My case. They have not only kept their word but also have been a pleasure to deal with and in my opinion gone above and beyond any level of expectation I would have been able to anticipate.

My experience with this company has been absolutely without question one of the highlights of good fortune in my life in recent years and I cannot adequately express how grateful I am to them and what a valuable service they provide the level of professionalism they perform - all coupled with the personal interactions this process has involved. If You need help You can find it here. I am in no way affiliated with this firm other than being a much relieved and a very satisfied customer. I would not hesitate to return to them if I had a need or hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends. I hope this helps You and others who take the time to read reviews.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Thank you also for choosing Larson to fix your issue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

When I got in hock with the IRS I was mortified! Initially I tried navigating through this fiasco myself, until the IRS threatened to slap a lien on my home! So I called the experts at Larson Financial who not only helped me structure a workable payment plan, but also worked with me to successfully abate several thousand dollars of penalties and interest! Kudos to Zarek, Melissa and the entire Larson Financial team. The end of the tunnel is no longer an oncoming train!!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

It was amazing to work with Larson. They are very patient, honest and willing to help out with whatever comes in front of them. They worked on my case for almost 3 years to get it down to nothing. Always kept me in the know and the pricing is more than fair. Thank you so much for getting my life back to normal and my taxes back on track. I will refer you to any and everybody and you have a client for life.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I heard from Larson Financial before the IRS which is Wild. Nathan and Michael have been really helpful. Don’t expect to save money but do expect the incredible burden of stress to be gone. They got me on a payment plan with very little work from my end. I’m in Year 2 of 4 of paying off my debt and finally not hiding behind a rock. I really appreciate all that the company did to help me correct my mistakes. Most of all, they don’t bother you with calls or assignments. They are hands on so you can be hands off.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Tax resolution. Hired for point of contact but they did so much more. Dealing with IRS is frustrating and Larson helped me through the rough spots. I have never been cross ways with irs and plan to never be again but if I do I will call them again.

Larson Tax Relief response

Hello Mark! Thanks so much for trusting our company to help navigate these tax matters with you, and for the positive review! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

Always seem concerned for my situation. Easy to talk with. Find a way to get the job done. Both Michael and Veronica have a lot of energy. They make me feel good in a time when things are very bad. I would recommend them to a friend.

Larson Tax Relief Company Information