Call toll free
4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $20,000 or more in tax debt.

BOTTOM LINE

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

PROS

• 15-day money back guarantee
  • NATP accredited
  • Enrolled agents on staff

CONS

• Pricing information is not public

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

02/06/2019

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the beginning to the end. My tax problem has been resolved to a manageable payment.

02/25/2019

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made it as easy as possible. Always emailing and calling me to check in. I can't recommend them enough.

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
  • Unfiled tax returns
  • Missing tax returns
  • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
IRS Offer in Compromise
With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
Partial Pay Installment Agreement
Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
Business Tax Relief resolutions
For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

321 Larson Tax Relief Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: June 12, 2019

I came to Larson Tax Relief when I found myself facing a tax debt which, for me, was insurmountable. I had a Tax Lien issued against me, and had received notice of possible levies. My debt was tens of thousands, which was immense given my current financial situation. I felt overwhelmed with what seemed to be an ever increasing debt that I was already unable to pay and needed a way to at least make it manageable.

The ultimate result of the help I received from Ted Krapin, Audrey and Rebecca at Larson was beyond anything I even considered. My debt of tens of thousands of dollars became one of hundreds! My experience from beginning to end was positive... extremely professional. I was kept informed of everything that was happening... and Ted and team were readily available anytime I had questions or concerns. Most importantly for me... nobody ever made unrealistic promises. I was presented with a clear and realistic plan based on my particular situation and Ted was great about explaining everything. I have recommended Larson to others any chance I get and will continue to do so. Seeking their help was one of the best decisions I've made.

Brian,

We are very happy to see that you had a very positive experience with all of us at Larson Tax Relief! Thank you so much for your business, and the review. --Larson Management

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Larson Financial did an excellent job of handling the thugs at the CA FTB and preventing them from seizing my bank account and leaving me homeless. I had filed some missing back taxes and had been waiting to hear from the FTB on what I owed. The FTB never sent me a notice so I could negotiate a payment plan. Instead I received a notice from my bank that they were going to seize my bank account. After numerous calls to try to resolve the issue and set up a payment plan, I was hung up on multiple times by various thugs who flat out said — ‘You owe this money and we’re seizing it.’

Larson Financial resolved the issue in 15 minutes by having access to another number that got me to the right person to set up payment arrangements. Had the FTB played fair and sent me notice, I wouldn’t have needed them, but the FTB doesn’t, you have a few people with immense power who are rude and corrupt —even though my address is up to date they claimed the sent me a notice to an old address so they could seize my money and leave me homeless. Zarek sorted it one phone call and in 10 minutes I had a payment plan reinstated. I’m truly grateful for their assistance.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

After my issues with the IRS and my tax debt, I did some internet research and quickly chose a tax lawyer out of California. After being courted on the phone and promised quick response times, personal care, and great results I sent in my initial payment for services. After the payment, I felt betrayed as I saw none of what I was promised. I had an IRS agent show up to my place of business and I couldn't reach anybody in my attorney's office to find out what to do. In a panic, I did more research and found Larson Tax Relief. They are absolutely fantastic and a polar opposite of my previous experience. I feel like they are on my team, in my corner, and behind me all the time. I can call anytime and if I don't immediately get my lawyer or his assistant, I hear back the same day.

I know they have many clients, but you'd never know it based on the individual attention I receive. They are extremely easy to work with, a delight to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, very proficient, and have achieved great results for me! They take ALL the stress out of a very stressful situation. They have the tough conversations so you don't have to and guide you through the entire process one step at a time. I highly, highly recommend Larson Tax Relief to ANYBODY that is struggling with the uncertainty of dealing with the IRS. The peace of mind and support you receive is invaluable!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I have had the good fortune to access the facility of Larson Financial. I consider it an exceptionally fortunate for myself after attempting to deal with the tax resolution both on my own and with the tax resolution specialists suggested by the Tax Advocate programs as presented in the links from the Taxing Authorities. Things became bleaker and threats became both more intense and overwhelming as time went on.

Upon contacting Larson Financial for the help dealing with my personal conflict started by the Tax Authorities the level of compassion, help and receiving the instructions and legal information required to finalize and ongoing problem of over ten years and the side effects of that (Liens, additional fines and threats of wage garnishment and threats of removal of monies from accounts and having my only means of transportation subject to seizure and forfeit). I thank everyone at Larson Financial wholeheartedly and have the utmost respect for their ability and handling of My case. They have not only kept their word but also have been a pleasure to deal with and in my opinion gone above and beyond any level of expectation I would have been able to anticipate.

My experience with this company has been absolutely without question one of the highlights of good fortune in my life in recent years and I cannot adequately express how grateful I am to them and what a valuable service they provide the level of professionalism they perform - all coupled with the personal interactions this process has involved. If You need help You can find it here. I am in no way affiliated with this firm other than being a much relieved and a very satisfied customer. I would not hesitate to return to them if I had a need or hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends. I hope this helps You and others who take the time to read reviews.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Thank you also for choosing Larson to fix your issue.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

One day my bank account was frozen by a State tax agency on a Friday night due to an unresolved tax debt... That is a horrible thing for anyone to experience. I thought I had time to deal with come tax season. I was wrong. It was the worst possible scenario and I faced losing all the funds in the account. I found Larson Financial online, called them on a Friday night and I got a callback. The person said someone would call me back. Saturday morning at 7 am I received a call from Bo at Larson Financial who assured me they could help me after I answered a few questions. By the following Monday I had Jay assigned to my case and immediately I knew I was in good hands. Every day I heard from him several times a day. The matter was resolved successfully and was happy with the outcome.

There is no way I would have had the time or the expertise to deal with this. Before I even asked, Jay suggested he approach the IRS before they approached me so we resolved both tax issues at once. There is no greater stress than having tax problems... All my stress was gone once I spoke to the people at Larson. They are there to help people like me who by circumstances find themselves facing tax issues. I highly recommend Larson Financial to anyone having tax issues with a State Tax Agency or the IRS. In either case they are the ones that you need to contact. Thank you Larson Financial for giving me back peace of mind.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

We are very grateful to your company, and most especially Brent **, for helping us resolve several years of back taxes. We can’t say enough good things about Brent — his knowledge of tax law, his great professionalism and integrity, his patience and compassion, and his diligence in always keeping us informed of developments. We are grateful to your firm, to Brent, and to the high ethical standards you all exemplify. We would recommend Brent to anyone who has a tax issue.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I communicated with several Tax Relief agencies in my desperate search for help. I must say that through it all, the most helpful, honest and professional of them all was Larson Tax Relief. They treated me with dignity and respect throughout the entire process. Before they took my case, I felt as if I had a 500-lb gorilla on my back and no way to get it off. They quickly took over and provided a sense of relief that is hard to put into words. They would call me, send me text messages and emails, keeping me informed.

I knew without question, that I had an advocate that was looking out for my best interest. I was not "just another social security number" to them. They negotiated on my behalf and came up with a solution that me and my family could handle without too much hardship. I absolutely recommend Larson Tax Relief to everyone that has the 500-lb tax gorilla on their backs. I would like to give a special shout-out to Michael, Veronica, Lucas and the Larson brothers. They are wonderful, compassionate people!

Larson Tax Relief response

Kenneth, Thank you so much for trusting our company to get the '500 pound gorilla' OFF your back! We appreciate your trust.

Original review: July 23, 2019

Working with Larson has been a very good thing for myself personally. Trying to deal direct with the State of Illinois and with the IRS agents had been a nightmare. Larson took that burden off my shoulder and made me feel I was supported. Job completed while working together. Thank you! Would recommend Larson.

Original review: July 13, 2019

Erin always calmed my fears and was very patient with me. It took a long time to settle our case and many times I would call being very frustrated and scared. Erin would very calmly explain what was going on and reassure me that we were on the right track.

Original review: June 25, 2019

When I can to Larson, my business and personal taxes were a mess. Emily, Jennifer and Sara along with the rest of the staff went above and beyond my expectations to get me all straightened out. I hired them awhile ago and will remain a customer. They will be there with everything you need even after they get whatever it is done that you might need with their monitoring service. They just do not say goodbye they become a part of your tax life so they will always keep you up to date with their professionalism. Top notch company that I will keep and will recommend to anyone who needs the services that they provide. A++

Larson Tax Relief Company Information