Learn More

2. Tax Relief

5.0/5 (49 ratings)

About Larson Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 16 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $10,000 or more in tax debt.

Pros

• Family owned and operated
    • Free consult with licensed rep
    • 15-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Pricing information is not public

Bottom Line

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee, and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the begi...

Verified

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made i...

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
    • Unfiled tax returns
    • Missing tax returns
    • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 40% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
    With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
    IRS Offer in Compromise
    With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
    IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
    For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
    Partial Pay Installment Agreement
    Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
    Business Tax Relief resolutions
    For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
    Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
    Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

While working for a large corporation, I traveled extensively & over a number of years was based in 3 states, during that time I had some capital gains & some complications that caused me to fall behind on filing, even though some taxes were being paid through withholding. I contacted Larson & they were able to get some deductions that I'd never expected to be available, turning, what I thought was gonna be a nightmare into a very manageable situation. They use an approach that gives you a tax expert & the resources of a very competent staff to help with every step of the way. I would highly recommend them, and was very pleased with their service! My thanks especially to Nicole **, Jim ** & Rich **!!!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

It is never easy to admit that you have tax problems and so a lot of us try to push them aside hoping that they will go away at some point in time. Unfortunately that’s never gonna happen and with good reason we as people of the United States need to take responsibility to helping our country out By paying our fair share of taxes. In my recent past I was one of these people I’ve been scared unsure definitely on trusting of people that said they would help me solve my problem. I even tried years ago to take care of it with another company to the point of where I was being lied to about how much I would have to pay so in the end I decided to do nothing which was the worst possible avenue for me to take. A lot of us are in the same Situation.

Recently I received a phone call from Larson Tax Relief out of Denver Colorado unlike all of the other pamphlets and emails and telephone calls that I had received. Before these people really seemed to want to help me come to a resolution with the IRS. No matter what this is not a simple fix for most of us and for years it’s easier to put it aside In the hopes that it will all go away. I agreed to work with them to try and settle what are they owed and come up with a solution. At no point in time did this company leave me hanging. Leave me with unanswered questions. At no point did they ever not return my phone calls, did they not return my emails, were ever hard to get a hold of and always Have had my best interest as their main objective. There is not another company that I know of have heard of that. I would recommend more highly.

They are extremely competent. Absolutely effective and very determined to take care of your needs regarding these issues which in my case were very troubling. I want to thank especially The people helping me at Larson tax relief which are Erin ** and her assistant Sandra **. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping me through this trying time for now I am able to go forward with my life without the worry of garnishments Levi‘s repossessions or any of the problems that Can come from unpaid taxes.

I cannot say enough about the team or this company and without a doubt would recommend them to any and all people that are in the same situation as I was. They are a team that does not quit. That works constructively to figure out the best solution for your problem. It is always on your side with Realistic goals and expectations. If you are in the same situation I was giving them a shot. I guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by working with them to solve your problems. Sincerely Brad **

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for the review, Brad! Glad we could help after another firm lied about what they could achieve for you. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I find Leona ** to be exceptional at communicating comforting during a very difficult and somewhat scary situation. We had an accounting firm that ran point for us and turned out to be completely incompetent. I own 3 business including a large pub in Los Angles. My schedule is very hectic. I hired an accounting company that came highly recommended. They did not pay our taxes for 18 months in 2 companies. They kept all our QuickBooks and then sued us. Leona is working through all of the issues with the IRS EDD and sales tax. She is responsive and has been very effective at keeping us open and running. Corvid came and our Pub was shuttered by Governor Newsom. My land use company lost 70% of revenue and Leona kept in contact and kept us informed. She is exceptional.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

I recommend Larson Tax Relief to anyone who needs assistance in dealing with the IRS. They helped be get out of a bad situation that I saw as never ending. To say they work miracles is an understatement. I really don't have any bad to say about the company. Review of Zarek **. I could not have been more lucky to have been assigned this individual. Zarek was understanding, honest and forthcoming from the very beginning. You never have to worry or question his motives, as he is always looking out for your best interest. His communication was impeccable, and I was always able to contact him and he was very quick to respond. I never felt as though I was receiving any less than his full attention when we were speaking or dealing with issues.

Original review: July 29, 2020

When I started receiving letters from the IRS for years of back taxes I didn't know what to do. I checked the internet for a company that could help me straighten out the mess I had gotten myself into and I am glad I found Larson Financial. I had no idea what I needed to do or how to go about trying to get this resolved, but they did. They have dealt with the IRS on my behalf. They stopped them from seizing my bank account and stopped all of the threatening letters. Though my case is not yet resolved, it is well on the way to being something of the past. Calling Larson Financial was the best decision I could have made. They are upfront and honest with you and I believe they care about every client they have. I would urge anyone that has a tax issue to call them and tell them what your situation is. You won't regret it.

Larson Tax Relief response

We are thrilled that you chose us, out of all the options for tax relief you had on the internet. We know there are hundreds, and you choosing us was a great vote of confidence! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: July 20, 2021

Larson Tax relief provides me with peace of mind. They keep me informed of all steps in process. I am so happy I chose them to help me navigate to a resolution for my tax situation. I would highly recommend Larson to anyone who need professional guidance in this difficult process. Thank you for all you do.

Becky

Original review: July 1, 2021

Larson Tax Relief values their customers. They are professional, detail orientated, friendly, and extremely supportive of their customers. They keep their customers up to day on their accounts with quick turnaround for questions and answers. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for Income Tax, IRS financial support.

Original review: May 27, 2021

The company was great explaining my options - Alyna worked very close with me and made this a personal experience rather than all business. That allowed me to remain calm through out. All steps were explained in detail which made this a smooth process.

Larson Tax Relief response

We thank you for trusting our firm to take care of your tax issue, and for taking time out to leave a review! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: May 21, 2021

Maria and her team followed through with excellent customer service, prompt responses, and most of all results. Maria delivered as promised and as a result we were able to accomplish our mission and objectives. Once all was achieved, Maria still followed up with me to make sure all was going well and we were satisfied with goals accomplished. Absolutely love her and her execution to completion ensuring 100% satisfaction in a timely manner. HIGHLY RECOMMEND LARSON TAX RELIEF!!! If you don’t have time to waste and need results, you want to hire these professionals without a doubt. Thank you so much Maria and Larson team!

Original review: May 19, 2021

Would like to extend extreme satisfaction w/ Tiffany ** & Alyna **. Their dedication, professionalism & efficiency have not gone unnoticed; I am grateful to both. Thank you to both of these exceptional employees.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you so much for your kind words about our team members! -- Larson Management Team

Larson Tax Relief Company Information