Andrew PoulosTax Relief Contributing Editor
Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.
Based in Sunnyvale, California, Tax Relief USA specializes in tax relief for both individuals and small businesses. In addition to providing tax relief services, the company also files taxes and provides bookkeeping services.
- Convenient customer service: Tax Relief USA offers convenient customer service options, like submitting a request for a phone call from the company via its website, which customers can schedule to fit their own timeline.
- No sales team on staff: Tax Relief USA does not use a sales team to attract customers, and instead use financial experts to explain the help they can provide to customers in order to convince them to work with Tax Relief USA.
- Free letter evaluation: Customers who have received a letter from the IRS can have it evaluated and explained for free to them by experts from Tax Relief USA.
- Free initial consultation: In addition to a free letter consultation, Tax Relief USA also provides customers with a free initial consultation for their tax relief.
- No middleman necessary: With Tax Relief USA, communications with the IRS are handled directly by the company. This means customers do not have to act as a middleman between the tax relief company and the IRS as they settle the tax debt.
- Best for Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.
Compare Tax Relief
Tax Relief USA Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Tax Relief USA
- 1309 S. Mary Ave
- Postal Code:
- United States