This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Tax Relief USA offers tax relief options for individuals and small businesses. It also provides tax filing services and bookkeeping. Tax Relief USA’s staff is noncommissioned, and the company maintains memberships with the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA).
Tax Relief USA is a tax relief agency that also provides basic tax services and bookkeeping. Its services are available online in all 50 states, and customers are eligible for a free online consultation.
- Free consultation
- Noncommissioned staff
- Free consultation
- Debt requirement of at least $10,000
How does Tax Relief USA work?
Tax Relief USA's goal is to make the tax relief process as easy as possible for customers. Start by filling out an online application — from there, a representative contacts you to discuss the next steps and provide a quote so you know what services cost before committing to the program.
Tax Relief USA aims to deliver same-day help, and its employees don’t work on commission. Tax Relief USA offers the following services:
- Tax audit representation
- Tax return filing
- Tax settlements
- Tax relief solutions
- Tax attorney representation
- Tax planning for startups
- Back tax help
Tax Relief USA requirements and fees
Tax Relief USA's services are specifically designed for individuals and small businesses — it doesn't work with companies that have more than 249 employees. Aside from that, Tax Relief USA doesn't list requirements for potential customers on its website. There aren't restrictions or specified program requirements for income, age or employment status.
Tax Relief USA assists with state and federal taxes. Its primary focus is on customers with a tax debt of more than $10,000, but it has quick advice available for people who need help with smaller amounts of debt as well.
Tax Relief USA is transparent about its costs. Each case is different, and prices vary based on a customer’s specific needs. Expect to find out how much services cost during your free consultation. Although its cost may be prohibitive for some, the company does what it can to help by offering an interest-free payment schedule. It also doesn't start charging until beginning work on your case.
Tax Relief USA FAQ
- Where is Tax Relief USA available?
- Tax Relief USA is available nationally. The company’s headquarters is in Sunnyvale, CA.
- How much does Tax Relief USA charge?
- Because each case is different, the company gives individual quotes. Set up a free consultation to get a price for services. Tax Relief USA doesn't charge by the hour and has payment plans available.
- What’s the minimum debt that Tax Relief USA will consider?
- The minimum debt required to work with Tax Relief USA is $10,000.
- Does Tax Relief USA have enrolled agents on staff?
- Tax Relief USA has enrolled agents on its staff. It is a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.
Is Tax Relief USA worth it?
Tax Relief USA helps individuals and small businesses with state and federal tax issues. Though it focuses on high amounts of debt, the company has options for lower levels as well. It offers free consultations and flexible payments to help customers handle their tax issues while saving as much money as possible.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Tax Relief USA Company Information
- Company Name:
- Tax Relief USA
- 24 West Freemont Ave
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (408) 737-2115