Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tax Defense Network offers you assistance on any tax debt related issues. From tax liens, penalties, wage garnishments and more, our team of experts are ready to assist you. Our tax experts have over 250 years of experience combined. Visit our website today to learn more or to get started on a personalized tax resolution plan today!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: March 16, 2018

11 Tax Defense Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 16, 2018

I am always working to improve my quality of life, and with your help, I can be back on track in no time. In the future, I can then refer someone to you... You are doing a good, keep up the good work, and as time passes then I can look back at these moments and laugh about it over a drink of wine...

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 10, 2018

She was very professional and compassion and thorough with everything she did and she put herself in my position as far as empathy and strived to always follow up consistently. Would recommend her to family and friends. She worked within my schedule and made me feel as though she cared and so does the company.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I am very satisfied 100% the job Robin has done for me. I thank you all very much Tax Defense Network for your help. I would recommend my friends for Tax Defense Network and Robin. I thank you again so very much. I will stay in touch with you in the future. Aloha from Hawaii.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Heather was very professional and completed the filing tasks quickly to meet the deadline needed. My case was resolved and I am free from further trouble. When I had questions they were answered. I honestly could have filed the case myself although there would not have been the protection I needed. Great job!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I worked with Robin ** and she as amazing to work with. She kept me informed with every step of the process and got me a favorable outcome. I am beyond pleased with my experience. I would recommend her and Tax Defense Network to anyone with the same situation. I may even have them help my wife with her student loan debt.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Defense Network?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Jill was great and the whole team did better than I initially expected. I would recommend them anytime! Great people!! They helped and kept me abreast of all the changes and necessary paperwork. They were there anytime I had questions or concerns and always courteous!! They are the best tax help out there in my opinion and you're selling yourself short if you are in need of these services. Tax Defense Network all the way!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

We started our case in 2016, and it was dropped many times and I had to keep contacting customer service to argue about how it wasn't going well. Once Robin took over our case we were consistently updated and she kept on it for over 2 years until we finally got a positive resolution. Thank you Robin.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I really loved the help the Tax Defense Network gave to me. They was very patient with me, helpful the entire time. I want to thank the Tax Defense Network for helping me get my life back. Now I can worry less knowing my IRS debt is behind me. You're awesome.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

My agent Robin ** was not only easy to understand, quick and efficient with a resolution, but she was also kind and understanding. Many of us who are in this predicament really appreciate that human interaction, it means the world! The pricing is a bit pricey, but once you get issues resolved with the IRS it is worth it. Thank so much to Robin and the TDN team.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Once our account hit Mark’s desk, our tax situation was handled quickly and professionally. We got our taxes back and the matter resolved to our satisfaction. We were very frightened about how the situation could have turned out, but we are paying a very reasonable sum and now know where to turn for all future tax questions.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Tax Defense is a very knowledgeable company and everyone was very helpful. I will definitely recommend friends and family. They answered all the questions I had and they were very prompt with their delivery of work. I liked that I didn't hassled. Left me with a peace of mind and worry-free. Thanks Tax Defense!

Tax Defense Network expert review by Andrew Poulos

Tax Defense Network is a tax problem resolution company that works with individuals, business owners and people who are self-employed to resolve tax debt.

• Tax debt problems: Tax Defense Network can help you with problems including IRS tax levy, IRS tax penalties, back taxes, IRS tax liens, delinquent taxes and payroll taxes.

• Solutions: The company will work with you to find the solution for your tax debt problem. Some of the solutions they offer include tax debt forgiveness, innocent spouse relief, IRS appeals, a settlement agreement known as an Offer in Compromise (OIC), installment agreements and payment plans.

• The process: After a free consultation via telephone, the tax professionals at Tax Defense Network will collect information on your situation, review your case and give you a quote and timeline for resolution. If you decide to retain them, they will mediate your case and keep you informed every step of the way.

• Payment plans: Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can help you figure out the best repayment strategy for your situation. Then they will help you petition the IRS to allow you to pay your taxes in installments over time.

• Resources: Tax Defense Network can equip you with tools to help prevent future problems. They will help you learn how to prepare for tax season and avoid tax problems in the first place.

• Expertise: The Tax Defense Network team has over 250 years of combined experience, including experience working for the IRS. They have the expertise needed to help you resolve your tax problems.

• Best for: individuals, business owners and self-employed people who have tax debt.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos

Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Tax Defense Network Company Information

9000 Southside Blvd, Suite 11000

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.