Andrew PoulosTax Relief Contributing Editor
Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.
More about Andrew→
US Tax Shield is a large national tax relief company. The company has offices throughout the country, including outposts in New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, and Los Angeles.
- Price protection guarantee: One of US Tax Shield's most appealing attributes is the price protection guarantee they offer. The company evaluates customers' relief needs, offers an upfront, one-time fee amount for services, then never charges customers more than the quoted price.
- Free consultation: US Tax Shield offers customers a free initial consultation without requiring any commitment.
- Qualified experts: US Tax Shield is staffed by qualified tax experts. Tax cases are handled at the company by tax attorneys and CPAs.
- Low prices: US Tax Shield is well-known for having the lowest prices and fees for handling customers' debt relief.
- Best for Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.
Compare Tax Relief
US Tax Shield Company Profile
- Company Name:
- US Tax Shield
- Year Founded:
- 6300 Canoga Ave. Suite 1700
- Woodland Hills
- Postal Code:
- United States