Andrew PoulosTax Relief Contributing Editor
Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.
More about Andrew→
US Tax Shield is a large national tax relief company. The company has offices throughout the country, including outposts in New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, and Los Angeles.
- Price protection guarantee: One of US Tax Shield's most appealing attributes is the price protection guarantee they offer. The company evaluates customers' relief needs, offers an upfront, one-time fee amount for services, then never charges customers more than the quoted price.
- Free consultation: US Tax Shield offers customers a free initial consultation without requiring any commitment.
- Qualified experts: US Tax Shield is staffed by qualified tax experts. Tax cases are handled at the company by tax attorneys and CPAs.
- Low prices: US Tax Shield is well-known for having the lowest prices and fees for handling customers' debt relief.
- Personal interaction: US Tax Shield is one of the smallest effective tax relief companies, run by John and Wanda King, so customers who work with the company will receive lots of individualized attention from agents of the company.
- Best for Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.
Compare Tax Relief
US Tax Shield Company Profile
- Company Name:
- US Tax Shield
- Year Founded:
- Formerly Named:
- 17328 Ventura Blvd Suite #169
- Postal Code:
- United States