Call toll free
4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $10,000 or more.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Free consultation
  • Refund policy

CONS

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Top Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

11/30/2018

I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid [would] run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They also were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process.

04/24/2019

I owed the Franchise Tax Board almost $10,000 and Instant Tax Solutions worked it out to where I would only be paying $25 a month for 20 years, which only amounts to $6,000. On top of that, I owe the IRS $103,000 and all I have to pay them is 250 bucks.

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax debt relief organization that offers tax relief programs for individuals and business struggling with problems such as back taxes, bank levies, wage garnishments or IRS notices. It helps eliminate or minimize these issues with effective solutions like installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatement and currently not collectible status.

Instant Tax Solutions services

Solving your tax issues alone can be an overwhelming challenge. The IRS is fraught with bureaucracy, and navigating that elaborate nest of red tape is no easy task. Instant Tax Solutions can take control of your complex tax situation with meaningful solutions, such as:

Installment Agreement (IA)

If you can’t pay your tax debt all at once, an installment agreement allows you to pay your outstanding balance over a period of 4 months to 10 years. Your designated tax advisor will negotiate an affordable monthly amount with the IRS and determine an appropriate time frame to make those payments without compromising your quality of life.

You can make payments by delivering them to the IRS office, mailing a check, authorizing your bank to debit your account or requesting your employer to withhold payments from your wages.

Instant Tax Solutions offers two types of IA. If you owe the IRS $25,000 or less, a streamlined installment agreement will allow you to spread out your payments over short or medium-term installments. If your tax debt is more than $25,000, your tax advisor may recommend a long-term installment program.

Offer in Compromise Agreement (OIC)

Taxpayers who have tax debt amounts that they can never possibly pay are eligible for OIC. These are often individuals or businesses on the verge of or in financial hardship. The IRS can significantly forgive the tax liabilities of eligible taxpayers up to 95 percent of the tax amount due, including interest and penalties.

Instant Tax Solutions cautions taxpayers not to negotiate an OIC alone and seek help from professionals. The IRS has strict guidelines on asset disclosure, and if you do it alone, you may run the risk of inadvertently sabotaging your case.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You can be liable for errors made by your spouse or former spouse in a joint return. Common mistakes include unreported income, inflated deductions and ineligible deductions.

Instant Tax Solutions’ professional team of tax lawyers, CPAs and registered federal agents will stand as your advocate in proving that you were unaware of the inaccurate reporting. Here are common relief programs the company offers to innocent spouses:

• IRS Innocent Spouse Relief: This provides relief from paying tax, interest and penalties for erroneous entries and omissions made by your spouse without your knowledge.
  • Separation of Liability Relief: You can request for fair allocation of liability and tax relief from unpaid liabilities resulting from any understated taxes. This means paying only your fair share of the taxes.
  • Equitable Relief: If you don’t qualify for other plans, this program relieves you of liability for an understated tax or unpaid tax debt.
Penalty Abatement

If you file falsified tax returns, file late or don’t file at all, the IRS will charge you with interest, penalties and other fines. Facing the IRS alone is formidable. You will need an experienced tax lawyer to plead your case for penalty abatement at the IRS. The appeals team of tax lawyers and CPAs at Instant Tax Solutions can potentially wipe out or decrease your penalty liabilities.

Currently Not Collectible (CNC)

The IRS can declare a CNC status for taxpayers who are not able to pay their taxes because of life-changing events, like the following conditions:

• Death or serious illness of a taxpayer
  • Loss of job of a taxpayer
  • Divorce
  • Incarceration
  • Inability to locate a taxpayer or the taxpayer’s assets
  • Bankruptcy
  • Hardship situation

Qualifying for CNC status is not easy. You’ll need the expertise of a tax lawyer to win your case. Don’t make the mistake of doing it alone or you’ll unwittingly give information that will get you rejected. The experienced tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions can help you qualify for CNC status.

How does Instant Tax Solutions work?

The tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions are real people who deliver real tax relief. Here’s how they do it:

1. Initial Consultation and Financial Analysis: The consultants have decades of experience in the tax service industry. They will examine your entire financial situation and answer all questions you may have step-by-step. After that, they will offer you any qualifying tax relief programs.
  2. Research and Investigation: Armed with your provided Power of Attorney, the tax lawyers will work with the IRS to get access to all your tax records. They may even dig into any evidence against you to plan a good defense.
  3. Offering the Best Solution: After reconciling information gathered from you and the IRS, the lawyers will propose the best solutions and fight for those solutions to free you of your tax liabilities.

Instant Tax Solutions FAQ

How much does Instant Tax Solutions charge?
Costs of Instant Tax Solutions services are not available on their website, which is not uncommon for the industry. However, one review company claims that Instant Tax Solutions generally charges a flat fee starting at around $2,000. You don’t have to pay an upfront fee, but a retainer fee is required and you’ll need to pay a portion of the quoted fee to get started.
Does Instant Tax Solutions offer any type of guarantee?
According to the same customer reviews, Instant Tax Solutions offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all services. It may also give refunds for services that have not been performed.

Do we recommend Instant Tax Solutions?

With a full staff of tax lawyers, CPAs and enrolled agents, a selection of services and an A+ BBB rating, Instant Tax Solutions has a proven track record of being a quality provider of tax relief solutions. Because of this, we recommend this company to taxpayers with complex tax issues.

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and Aaron answered the phone. He very much encouraged me to look them up on the Better Business Bureau website and read some of their success stories. Talking to Aaron when I called in was the reason why I chose to stick with them. I started with the company in February of 2018 to help with my IRS debt. They took over with a power of attorney. They pretty much did most of the labor. I had to send them a bunch of information that needed filed through the years. When it came to them, they had specific deadlines as far as their part on it. But it was a longer process and this was mostly on the point of waiting on the IRS.

I don't understand a lot about the process. A lot of people get lost in the jargon that the IRS sends to you because nobody really understands that lingo. But Instant Tax broke it down for me in a way that I could understand it. That was really helpful. And even when I would be frustrated or upset by something that the IRS would say or what they were doing, the gentleman that I worked with named Jacob was very understanding and accommodating. When I had questions, he answered even if they were the annoying stupid ones that he didn't wanna answer.

They also helped set up the payment plan. Jacob told me what I had to do for the next five months. I'm done with the program now. In retrospect, it seemed like I was paying Instant Tax a lot of money at first. When you're looking at it, you're overwhelmed. Because of this, you're not really thinking of the big picture. But I got quality service and I feel like Instant Tax was worth it at the end. It was an overall great experience for me. I would have paid twice as what I paid to still have the same result. And I don't think that the result was from the money. The result was because this is what they do and they are good at it. I've recommended two or three other people to them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kara for taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. It's great to hear that our employees provided impeccable customer service and this is why you chose our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I had not done my taxes for three years and when I went through H&R Block, they came out saying that I owed something crazy like over $30,000. There was no way that I owed that much. That was why I initially started looking for somebody and when I talked to Instant Tax Solutions, they were really nice. So I just decided to go ahead and go with them to try to fix those three years plus the coming year in my taxes.

Joe is the one who actually redid my taxes and he was awesome. We communicated primarily through email but he was always easy to get ahold of. He was very prompt in getting back to me and no matter what question I had, he was able to answer that for me and make sure I understood what was going on and the process that we were in. He walked me through every little step. Then the guy I'm working with now, Mike, is awesome as well. He was always trying to get ahold of me and he also made sure that I know what was going on. So they've been there through every step. Even with the government shutdown right now, Mark still let me know what's going on and where we're at with everything. He also let me know what's gonna happen once they come back up.

When I needed help with making payments, everybody as a whole was absolutely amazing – Mark, Joe, the finance team and everybody. I would really recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anybody for any tax solution because they're an amazing team and I appreciate that they're there for us. The program has been really great too. They've helped me with everything that I asked for help for and it's definitely well worth the money. Right now, I'm just waiting for the IRS to come back. Once that's done, I'm just waiting for our deal to be completed. That way I can start making my payments to the IRS. I'm right at the finishing line and my experience has been absolutely amazing.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Wow Cassandra, what a great review. Thank you so much for your honest opinion and detailed review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you taking the time to show others what your experience was like with our company. It is great to hear that our employees went above and beyond your expectations and you are happy with the results. Please contact us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I needed help with my taxes and when I talked to Jacob at Instant Tax Solutions, he told me he could take care of it. And working with them greatly impacted my life. I worked with them for about two years and the program took my tax from $80,000 down to $5,000. They helped me straighten out my issues and they did all the paperwork. All I had to do was fax some stuff. I would totally recommend them to anybody who has tax problems and I would totally recommend Jacob. He's not the big guy there but he totally did an awesome job. He was phenomenal. When I called him the first day, I was crying. I didn't know what to do and he was like, "Okay Dawn, it's gonna be okay." Then he would email me and call me whenever a thing was coming up. He would let me know everything that I needed to know. He was on top of it and I'm really happy with their service.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Dawn, it is so great to hear that one of our employees treated you well, and provided such great support through the process with the IRS. It can be overwhelming to deal with the IRS, and we take great pride in helping every client with impeccable customer service and great results. I will forward your review to Jacob to see. If you need any assistance in the future, please call us. Thank You!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I had several years of unfiled returns and it was time to get it taken care of, so I called Instant Tax Solutions. Signing up with them was easy. It cost $2,800 to file my taxes though which I can hardly afford. I had to borrow money just to pay Instant Tax Solutions, let alone pay my taxes. It was rather expensive but they said they’d take care of everything that I ask them to. I was skeptical at first because I thought all that stuff was a scam but it ended up working out. They got everything filed for me and they were pretty good to deal with. They would e-mail me and as long as I got everything sent in on time, they got everything taken care of. I just had one little issue where I had an identity theft and it delayed things a bit. But other than that, everything has been taken care of and my offering compromise was accepted. I’ve paid that and I’ve paid the state. I’ve paid Instant Tax Solutions and right now, I'm all current.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Arthur for your review of our company. Instant Tax Solutions takes great pride in providing impeccable customer service and getting the best possible outcome for each and every client. We are happy to hear of another successful Offer In Compromise case. Please contact us at any time if you need any further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I had not filed a return for over twenty years and I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid with penalty and interest would run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They also were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process. They used their extensive knowledge of IRS rules to eliminate most of what I thought I owed. The end result was I was able to end this self inflicted nightmare by writing a check to the IRS for under a thousand dollars. I am now a taxpayer with a fresh start in compliance and up to date. Twenty plus years of sleepless nights and wondering when the tax hammer would fall are over. They even filed a penalty abatement with the IRS for me and I just received a refund from the feds for $260.

If you are reading this review it probably seems almost too good to be true but I am a real person and a real client of Instant Tax Solutions. I don't know what your tax situation is or what your final results will be but as for me they hit a Grand Slam and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks so much to Jennifer, Tom ** and the rest of the professional staff.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sam for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words and letting others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time if you need help or have any tax questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

Awesome company. They really help and make you feel comfortable dealing with the IRS. It’s nice to know they have your back, and they make the process easy. I would definitely recommend them to others. Instant Tax Solutions helped me!!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Instant Tax Solutions is a very professional and courteous company with great people that operate as teams to help individuals. They are always accommodating to answer questions and concerns with your tax situation while they are working on your case. I highly recommend this company.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Shaun for your high recommendation of our company! We appreciate the 5 star review you left and everyone here at Instant Tax Solutions thanks you!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Amazing and knowledgeable tax professionals! They assisted in refiling past returns and reduced a large amount of tax liabilities that were owed. I can't thank them enough for the wonderful service! Give them a call as they will guide you every step of the way. Thank you, Instant Tax Solutions! :)

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us at any time in the future if it is needed.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I owed 85,000 to the IRS and while I was able to get a payment arrangement set up (1,085$ per month) my taxes were not decreased, I still received a lien and communication was spotty. While I’m grateful they were able to set up the payment arrangement, that’s about the only benefit I received for 2800$.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Richard for leaving your review of our company. We are at the mercy of the IRS in most situations, and while we try to reduce everyone's tax debt, sometimes it just isn't possible. The IRS dictates the parameters of who qualifies for their programs. Take care, and we wish you the best.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I owed the IRS a bunch of money and I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions. They didn't charge as much as some of the other companies, and the services were great. However, their process took a little longer than it should have. Still, the results came out spectacular and I'm very happy. Their rep, Mark, did a good job for me. We got a letter from the IRS and now, my problem has been solved. I'd recommend this company.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Hello Michael. Thank you for leaving your 5 star review of our company. It's always great to hear that our employees did a great job!

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information