Call toll free
4.95/5
Based on 47 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Video
Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

49 Instant Tax Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 27, 2018

Their service was good, and when they said they were gonna do something, they did it. We had a few paperwork snags on our end and they worked with us pretty good on it. They helped us settle with IRS, and we had a cash payout. Instant Tax was a good company to work with that we came up with a different solution than we were looking for, and we came out with a reasonable settlement.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know more about our company. Please call us any time with questions or if you need additional help.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 24, 2018

We were trying to get caught up and cleaned up on our taxes and we reached out to Instant Tax Solutions. My brother found them on the internet and they talked. Instant Tax did everything they were supposed to do and handled it from the get-go to the end. We sent them all the information, got our accountants involved, got everything filed and everything was good. Jason, the tax attorney, made follow-ups and got things together. I have a final payment to make and it’s caught up and done. It took nine months but I have no complaints. It all comes down to who you have working for you. Government-wise, it made a difference in what needed to be done but I’ve just got no problems with their service or what they did to get everything settled out. My brother and I both went throwing around five grand and everybody else I checked was even more or the same so I’m not complaining about that.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Robert for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and they worked with me and reached an agreement with the IRS to reduce the tax debt. They set up a lump sum payment, but it would be paid in payments. I'm satisfied with how they dealt with me and also, the cost I'm paying them for their services is fair. They did what I was expecting them to do and they gave me hope. Instant Tax Solutions will solve your tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Donatas for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our services. If you have any questions you may call us any time.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax and they’re helping me with my city and state tax issues. I felt good about signing up with Instant Tax. And the first person I spoke to signed me up and put a team together. They’re still working for me and I'm very satisfied with the company and all of the staff. They seemed very committed, they made me feel very comfortable, and they gave me information along the way.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Richard for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We are happy to hear that our staff is helping ease the process for you. We strive to provide impeccable customer service. Thank You!

Original review: July 13, 2018

I went through a lot of things including losing my truck and my house, going on bankruptcy and having a medical issue. I sent Instant Tax a money order for $250 and I gotta call them. They never called or sent me a message that they have received it. That put me in a bind but I still paid for it. It went from $90,000 to $250 and I would give them a hug for that. I can’t work right now and I’m still waiting for my disability. But the tax thing was such a load, I didn’t know how to deal with it. My ex-wife sold everything and took off when I filed for bankruptcy and Instant Tax bailed me out of a bad situation. It’s not solved yet, but the big stuff is gone and I sure appreciate them. They helped me out of a horrible mess, I love them and I would definitely recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Douglas for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know that it is possible to get a tax debt and the IRS behind you and move on. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: July 7, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions when I was seeking IRS help. They were a little cheaper and they seemed way nicer over another company so I went with them. I've been working with them for a year and half and they took a lot of stress off. Considering what the government said I owe them and what I had to pay, my attorney, Mark, has been awesome. Nine out of 10 times I call him, he returns the phone call or he keeps on me too. And I need a little motivation from day to day. Also, the cost is fair for the service I'm getting. I recommended them to a buddy of mine that’s now working with them too.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Scott for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our services and you experience with us. Please contact us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: May 24, 2018

My entire team was very professional, explained every step to me and we're very transparent. They returned calls promptly and efficiently. I would trust them again if anything arises. Thanks so much for the help. Swift closure toy case was what I was wanting and what I got.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lyndi for taking the time to leave a review of our company. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I was seeking IRS help and I contacted Instant Tax Solutions. They were the cheapest among the companies. I have been working with them for a little over a year and they wiped out a great amount that I owed. I paid around $1,600. I have completed the program and this is the first year I’ve been without tax deductions and next year, it’ll be so much better.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Michael for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions to help me with IRS. Working with them was a fantastic experience. They were super nice and put me in a payment plan while many others didn’t want to do that. There were five steps to go through and they explained every step to me. They hooked me right away and settled my problem. I started in June and finished the program in April. I was stressing out, getting letters from the IRS telling me this and that and Instant Tax Solutions gave me my life back. I’ve been looking for help but I just couldn’t find the right people. And I was just blessed to find Instant Tax Solutions at the right time. I will highly recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Angel for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: May 12, 2018

When I did a research, Instant Tax Solutions was the one that had the best price for what I needed. I contacted them and then they sent me the paperwork. I had to sign a thing, I sent it back and then I paid a lump sum upfront with the remainder in monthly installments. It was $550. So, I paid $110 a month and I've already made a couple of payments.

I owed the IRS $17,000 and they worked on offering a compromise. I was in Obamacare at that time and they told me I didn't have to cancel it but I should have. When I pulled the 401(k), I paid almost $10,000 in tax and then, they billed me for the $17,000 for the Obamacare because they said I shouldn't have had the Obamacare being as I had the 401(k). The tax attorney was helpful and if I had any questions, they did good in answering them and explained everything very well so I was pleased. Cost-wise, it was reasonable and a good price for the quality of service. Instant Tax Solutions was a good place to work with and they were honest.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ann for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know more about our company. If you have any questions or need any additional help please call us anytime.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I was searching for a lawyer to handle my tax issues and I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions but I looked it up in the Better Business Bureau and did some research before I connected with them. They had a lot of positive feedback on how they helped people get their tax debt settled or even decreased to a lower rate. I contacted them, someone called me back and told me what their company was about, how much will be required to get my account started and how much my payments would be on a monthly basis. They also told me how they were going to help me get my taxes caught up with filing and in negotiating.

I worked with Rachel and Mike and after I paid them off, they' remained my tax attorneys and if I ever run into any tax issues involving this particular tax case, they're still very helpful and willing to help me. I feel really good about the payment plan and they did an excellent job with communication, payments and working with me. They did an excellent job all the way around because if I have any concerns, I go on reaching out to them and they get right back with me in a timely manner.

They're very professional even though I never even met them. I was very leery about it at first because they are in another state and there was a transaction that was being done over the phone and through the internet, but for the whole experience that I've had with them, nothing was sketchy at all. The cost was accurate as well and I referred some friends to them. I told my friends that Instant Tax Solutions could help them with any type of tax issues that they're having and to look them up.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Joyce for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions has been awesome. I've been facing my IRS problem for many years and they fixed it in less than one year that I've been with them. I had a lot of plans but the only thing at my way was facing the IRS problem and my plans had to wait. I had some mistakes done through my company so I had over $10000 and had some back taxes from 2005. I didn't know who to turn to, so I looked around Google and found them. I also read reviews. We started the process with me calling them and them telling me that they were gonna email a package that I had to sign with them. I got that and sent it back. Then they did mainly everything. We were communicating a lot by email and they told me all the things that I needed to take. They did the power of attorney too.

I felt really comfortable with my tax attorneys as well. They used to call me all the time to give me updates on my case and I didn't have to call or email them to ask. They also helped me set up a payment plan. I used to make a monthly payment of 150 which was straight out of my bank until the case was over. Also, the cost was well worth it. I'm working on my credit and I feel like a brand new person. Because of Instant Tax Solutions, I've got no tax liens and I could move forward. I'm very happy with my experience and I'd recommend them to my friends.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mitch for your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate the kind words about our company. Please contact us any time if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: April 18, 2018

After being married for 22 years and my spouse handling (mishandling) all of our expenses, taxes, etc., I found myself divorced and looking at close to a $100k in tax debt. I had no clue where to begin and the IRS was constantly sending me threatening letters. Since I was close to broke, I figured I would either have to go to jail or spend the rest of my life broke and continually owing. Instant Tax Solutions treated me with kid gloves. They made it very simple and clear what I needed to provide them. They immediately contacted the IRS (an impossible task - for me), and within a week, the IRS no longer harassed me. What I liked the most was how Jason at Instant Tax Solutions would contact me every few months to give me an update. I was never left wondering what was going on. Everything has been resolved and I no longer live in that awful financial fear. That was horrible. Instant Tax Solutions relieved me of that fear almost immediately.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Dan for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: April 13, 2018

From day one Instant Tax Solutions has been the best. Jacob ** and Rick ** have done everything they could to help me. I went from owing the IRS around $60,000 to $5,500. The team here is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jim for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and sought their help with federal tax relief services. They contacted the IRS and handled my tax issues for me. They did it all and I didn't have to do anything. They negotiated and set up my payment plan with the IRS, and they were able to get the amount I owed the IRS a lot lower than what it was. I owed $120,000 before and I was now to pay down with $25,000 plus. My interaction with my tax attorney, Eric, was actually very good. He got back to me quickly whenever I needed him and he called me to okay the amount I was to pay.

But the whole process took a long time because we had to fix a couple of things and then resubmit another offer to the IRS since our accountant did something wrong and there was a mix-up in my taxes. Despite that, I was impressed that Eric never gave up. Right now, I have to make a payment to the IRS by April 9, then I have three months after that to pay the rest of the amount. My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was really good and I'd tell people to use them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mary for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our staff. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I've seen that Instant Tax Solutions had a good approval rating. I was in trouble with my taxes and back in January of last year, I went ahead and used them. I called them and they sent me a letter for a power of attorney. After that, I made some payments for a year and they took care of my taxes for me. Margaret, my attorney, always answered my phone call and never left me hanging in the dark. She was always there for me.

They had reduced what I owed and I got a letter of compromise. I am at the end of the process and I'm fixed to make my final payment to the IRS right now for $952. My wife doesn't work, so what I make is what we live off of. The cost I had to pay the IRS has been minimal. I'm not making near as much money as I used to make and Instant Tax Solutions has taken a lot of stress off of me and my wife.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Stanley for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all the kind words and are always happy to see another client success story. Please call us any time if needed.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My experience with Instant Tax Solutions has been nothing short of perfect. I started by talking to Mr. ** who got straight to the point and listened to what was going on. I am amazed he was so patient with what I would only say was me in a frazzled state to say the least. He got all my information and kept in touch to walk me through the process. Once he found out what I needed he explained who was best suited in his company to process my item correctly. I was then expertly handed of to Holy Wisdom who kept in touch via email and phone almost constantly. I went from owing money to getting money!! It's the things you don't know!

The combination of professional expertise and patience demonstrated by this firm in my situation has made the difficult process of dealing with the IRS a breeze. To top it off what they found out was that I didn't even need their services to the extent they first thought and gave me money back and did this year's taxes!! I can't recommend their services enough!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words about our company and will be here if you have any questions in the future or need any additional help.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I've talked to many other companies and Instant Tax Solutions seemed to be the ones that would really help me and not kill me with cost right away because I'm broke. The signing up process wasn’t long at all. I had to get money from my family during that time. They helped me to put the money down and then sign all the paperwork and agreements. They went on with a payment plan that I could afford.

The program changed my life. It took all the worries and problems down to where it's at least a minimum where it's under control. I already did what I was told to do and I've sent my payment in, my last amount of money that was owed and I'm waiting for tax people to send me back what's left out of it or let me know if it's taken care of. I checked up on it and it's still in process but it's supposed to be done by May but I already paid for it. The reps were always on me but in a nice way. They made sure that I'm staying up-to-date with stuff and turning stuff in on time. They gave me deadlines. It was actually a great experience and made me feel like things are getting done.

I only got to talk to Max, the tax attorney in the beginning. But at the end there, I had Annie who was awesome. They sounded like they were generally caring about what was going on in my life and tried to fix it. Instant Tax Solutions told me that I can call them at any time for any questions. I got a paper from the IRS at the end that they don’t have to represent me anymore but I may able to call them whenever I want for any questions. When you realize all the work that has been done and you know it's over, you kind of feel like you didn’t pay them enough.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jose for leaving your review of our company. We are so happy to hear that our staff took great care of you and we were able to resolve your tax issue. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I’m an over the road truck driver. I was with a company back in '09, and we did not part on good terms. Because of that, they would not dismiss to me all of my records of maintenance, fuel, and everything. As far as my expenses, those should have been my responsibility. So, pretty much when I got my 1099, it showed that I paid an extra amount of dollars but I had no paperwork to back up all of the write-offs I had versus that money. It put me in a really awkward position with the IRS because even my IRS investigator told me, “We know that you had to get work done on your truck. You have to buy fuel, eat, and all that stuff. But without having the receipt to prove it, it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.” I looked for an organization that would handle my affairs, and the ratings that I got through the internet about Instant Tax Solutions said that they were the right people for the job. So, I reached out to them.

Instant Tax assessed my burden. I owed this money and my credit is not subpar but I could not just come up and give them the fee to handle this. Instant Tax allowed me an allotted amount of time to pay them for their service. And then the results were based on, let’s say, a large amount that I owed, and we settled on single-digit percentages of what was owed to clear the account. The service that they rendered was in the neighborhood of $3,500. They gave me eight months and set me up on a payment plan to where I could give them $100 or $125 a week, whatever I could afford. There were some weeks when the light bill was a bit harder than what it needed to be or the car payment was a bit behind. I wouldn't be able to give them what I should be able to give them that week but they were understanding and they were there to work with me in those circumstances.

Considering what I owed and I only have come out with $4,000, that was still very reasonable and I was very happy to pay. I was physically fit enough to do a cartwheel and I’d pay out some of the truck right now doing one. I run a dedicated account across this country and I have come into one of the people that I deal with from time to time. She was having tax trouble and she could not believe that she owed this kind of money. I was happy to give her Instant Tax's number and said, “They will treat you right. They will do good values. They are an honest, trustworthy company.” Instant Tax Solutions did an absolutely wonderful job and I couldn't have asked for a better service. I would tell my friends to come to find out about Instant Tax.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for leaving your review of our company. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 16, 2018

When I needed help, I did some research online. I found out that Instant Tax Solutions has a good record and I reached out to them. Signing up with them wasn't hard. They emailed me the paperwork that I had signed and sent back to them. Then, we made arrangements for payment and they took care of everything else. They negotiated with the IRS and obliterated my tax issue pretty much. They got my tax pulled down to an initial payment of $10 and then the rest was $40. All I'm doing is just paying off the balance that I owe Instant Tax Solutions and the IRS is already taken of. It's been wonderful working with Instant Tax Solutions.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Richard for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate your kind words and are very happy to hear how you feel about our firm. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I had a tax lien. My taxes just kept jacking up and I couldn’t get it to stop. I owed $20,000 then Instant Tax Solutions ended up getting it settled so that I pay $2500. I have to pay another $4000 by June and then they’re taking all of my tax returns until 2020. I’ve got an almost $10,000 tax return this year that I’m not going to get so I’m still paying the 20 grand anyway. I don’t know what it solved but it worked out and it took about a year for them to get everything resolved. I just had to keep sending paperwork back and forth and then the IRS would send me something, I would send that back to them and then we’d make another payment, then another, and another. Now I’m still owing the whole 20 grand. But they were able to stop the interest. I’d recommend them and tell others that Instant can get the problem solved.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Dorian for leaving your positive review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to contact us any time if you need additional help or have any questions.

Original review: March 12, 2018

A friend liked Instant Tax Solutions and referred me to them, so I used them too. Instant Tax got me an agreement and I’m done with it for a while now. I dealt with Annie and she kept me in the loop and up-to-date on everything that was going on. She was great and if I had any questions, I called her and she got right back with me about everything. I had a great overall experience with them. Instant Tax has greatly impacted my life. I was able to get everything solved through them. I was also able to move on because I had a huge tax debt from my husband who was deceased. I wasn't able to do it on my own and I wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jody for taking the time to leave a review of our company. We appreciate you trusting your friend's referral and allowing us to help you. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I searched on the internet and saw Instant Tax Solutions, and it looked like they had a good rating. I called and talked to them. They said that they might be able to help me. The program worked good and I finally got settled up with the IRS through their help. I got one guy there, Jacob, and he was my attorney. He was nice and it seemed like he really tried his best to help me. He got me a good deal as I could expect from them. I had to refinance my house to get approved and finally got the money, or I might have to go bankrupt. Their service could have been a little cheaper though. It's $2,000 but working with them has finally eliminated the extra amount of burden that I had. My life is a whole lot better now. I'd tell others to try out Instant Tax Solutions. I recommended it to three of my buddies already.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Stanley for taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was wonderful. IRS levied my paycheck and I didn’t know what to do. I called Instant Tax Solutions and they seemed like they were willing to help me when I first talked to them and they're not just some fly-by-night type place. They got the levy lifted then they did my taxes for about six years. I had to pay $900 a month so we did an Offer in Compromise. It got accepted and it was done. Mark, the tax attorney, was very understanding and very helpful. I could call him if I was confused or worried. He was very easy to understand as well. He would take the time and patiently explain to me without just running through and then thinking I understood. I would definitely refer anybody to them and get Mark. The service cost $1250 but I didn't have to pay it all at once. And they still worked on it all the way along. The cost was definitely worth it.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any further help.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I read a couple of good reviews on Instant Tax Solutions and contacted them. Christine was excellent. She worked with us for a few years and got it to settle. We didn't have to do anything. She laid it out and we just signed it and sent it back. Instant Tax Solutions' service was great. It has taken a tremendous amount of stress off of us.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rachel for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

My and my wife's check are being garnished for 1800.00 a month for the last two months. At the same time we are paying Instant Tax Solutions 650.00 a month to help us in this situation. So far after 1300.00 in payments all they have done is complete two years of back taxes. My assigned lawyer Steve keeps saying they are getting the Taxpayer Advocate Service involved to help. I feel that is just to pacify us because he's told me this several times. And now because of the garnishment I haven't been able to make this month's payment and they have alerted me that no one will work on my case until a payment is made. As far as I'm concerned no one is working on it anyway.

We've sent every document requested. Most of the time my emails go unanswered. What do I need them for if I they have to use a free service like the Taxpayer Advocate to resolve an issue I'm supposed to pay 650.00 a month for. I understand that these things take time, but not being able to lift a garnishment while negotiating a tax debt is ridiculous, especially for the price they charge. So now I'm stuck with an almost 2000.00 a month wage garnishment levied against a family of four and I'm out 1300.00 to a company that only did my last two year's taxes. Maybe they do work for some people. So far not for us.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Cliff for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We always strive to provide impeccable customer service as well as the best possible result for each and every client, while trying to be patient waiting on the IRS. Please continue to communicate with every department within our firm and we will continue to pursue the most optimal resolution for you.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I had a lot of problems getting a hold of the IRS to talk to someone to get my issue resolved because I owed them a lot of money. Getting on the phone with the IRS was also really hard and I could never talk to them. I contacted Instant Tax Solutions and they were not as expensive as their competitors. With them, I never had any problems contacting the IRS and getting the answers to any questions that I had so it was easier for someone to do it for me.

I explained my problems to Instant Tax Solutions and they told me how much they were going to charge. I was very skeptical at first. I had a lot of concerns and a lot of questions. But the most impressive thing was every time I called them, they never put me on hold and they always answered my questions. A lot of things that were done back and forth by email. There was a lot of paperwork, but every time they requested something, I filled it out and sent it back. They were very quick.

They took my case to the IRS and the IRS said that I owed a certain amount of dollars. I negotiated with Instant Tax Solutions and they went through all of my finances like how much I paid and rent, utilities, child support, etc to see how much money I would have to afford to pay them anytime. They negotiated a settlement. At first, the cost of their service seemed very expensive, but I've never been through any experience like what I was going through. They're worth every penny and it was a lot cheaper to pay them to resolve my problem than to pay the IRS what they wanted without contesting it at all.

Also, dealing with a company similar to Instant Tax, a lot of times, you'll find them lying to you or say that they're going to do something and not do it. But I didn't run into that at all. They did everything that they said that they were going to do and they told me how long it was going to take. I almost had it down to the months that they were perfect on the timing. Instant Tax got me out of a lot of trouble. If I didn't have them to handle my tax issues, I would be getting my paycheck garnished right now. Overall, they are the company to call if you have a tax issue; they're honest with you. If they can't help you, they would tell you. It's a long process in the beginning and there would be a lot of questions and a lot of paperwork that they'd send. I was honest with them about everything and they were able to help me.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Barrett for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of your kind works about our services. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Nothing is more stressful than owing taxes. But there is experienced help if you choose wisely. It is no secret that many tax relief companies promise more than they can deliver while charging you exorbitant fees. Not Instant Tax Solutions! They deliver the goods within your budget which is uncommon in this industry. Great and caring company in my experience so far!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Farid for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time! If you need any further assistance in the future please give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I contacted Instant Tax Solutions because I owe some back taxes. I filed all the paperwork and we got everything fixed now. We paid everything off without all the penalties. Their price was fair because I had an estimate from someone else before and it was too much. The loan officer gave me available time every time I needed something. He kept me updated with everything.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Martin for your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

Instant Tax seemed to be credible and so I reached out to them. I have been working with them over a year and I'm still dealing with them, but I’m halfway through. During the process of signing up with them, I sent them the information that they asked for, including my pay stubs and driver’s license information. I had a fine dealing with their customer service and tax attorney, and I was impressed with their tax attorney's knowledge. In terms of the payment plan, I pay Instant Tax monthly with whatever I could come up with at the time. They helped me with the IRS, fixed the problem and with their program, some things came off of my credit report.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know more about our company. Please call us any time if needed.

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC expert review by Andrew Poulos

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax relief company based out of Post Falls, ID founded in 2009.

• Legal experts: Instant Tax Solutions is run by tax lawyers, which means they are experts at handling the legal side of tax relief.

• Convenience factor: Instant Tax Solutions is a company serving people in all 50 states, which means customers can be anywhere in the country to use their services.

• Money-back guarantee: The tax relief services at Instant Tax Solutions come with a money-back guarantee, so 100 percent of customers' money is refunded if they are unhappy with the service they receive.

• Range of services: The company offers a wide range of tax solutions, from dealing with wage garnishments to bank liens, so they cater to a varied consumer audience.

• Customer service: Customers who use Instant Tax Solutions state the customer service they receive via the customer service phone line is helpful and convenient.

• Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos

Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information

Fax:
888-680-8874
www.instanttaxsolutions.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business