4.92/5
Based on 35 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
OR CALL TOLL FREE
Receive your personalized quote from Instant Tax Solutions.
Tell us about yourself
That was easy!

Your information has been sent to Instant Tax Solutions. They’ll be in touch soon.

Now that you've taken steps toward personal financial improvement, see what other helpful tax relief solutions are available on our Buyers Guide.

Visit Website

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Visit Website Read More Read More
Last updated: April 18, 2018

37 Instant Tax Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

After being married for 22 years and my spouse handling (mishandling) all of our expenses, taxes, etc., I found myself divorced and looking at close to a $100k in tax debt. I had no clue where to begin and the IRS was constantly sending me threatening letters. Since I was close to broke, I figured I would either have to go to jail or spend the rest of my life broke and continually owing. Instant Tax Solutions treated me with kid gloves. They made it very simple and clear what I needed to provide them. They immediately contacted the IRS (an impossible task - for me), and within a week, the IRS no longer harassed me. What I liked the most was how Jason at Instant Tax Solutions would contact me every few months to give me an update. I was never left wondering what was going on. Everything has been resolved and I no longer live in that awful financial fear. That was horrible. Instant Tax Solutions relieved me of that fear almost immediately.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Dan for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2018

From day one Instant Tax Solutions has been the best. Jacob ** and Rick ** have done everything they could to help me. I went from owing the IRS around $60,000 to $5,500. The team here is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jim for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and sought their help with federal tax relief services. They contacted the IRS and handled my tax issues for me. They did it all and I didn't have to do anything. They negotiated and set up my payment plan with the IRS, and they were able to get the amount I owed the IRS a lot lower than what it was. I owed $120,000 before and I was now to pay down with $25,000 plus. My interaction with my tax attorney, Eric, was actually very good. He got back to me quickly whenever I needed him and he called me to okay the amount I was to pay.

But the whole process took a long time because we had to fix a couple of things and then resubmit another offer to the IRS since our accountant did something wrong and there was a mix-up in my taxes. Despite that, I was impressed that Eric never gave up. Right now, I have to make a payment to the IRS by April 9, then I have three months after that to pay the rest of the amount. My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was really good and I'd tell people to use them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mary for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our staff. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I've seen that Instant Tax Solutions had a good approval rating. I was in trouble with my taxes and back in January of last year, I went ahead and used them. I called them and they sent me a letter for a power of attorney. After that, I made some payments for a year and they took care of my taxes for me. Margaret, my attorney, always answered my phone call and never left me hanging in the dark. She was always there for me.

They had reduced what I owed and I got a letter of compromise. I am at the end of the process and I'm fixed to make my final payment to the IRS right now for $952. My wife doesn't work, so what I make is what we live off of. The cost I had to pay the IRS has been minimal. I'm not making near as much money as I used to make and Instant Tax Solutions has taken a lot of stress off of me and my wife.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Stanley for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all the kind words and are always happy to see another client success story. Please call us any time if needed.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My experience with Instant Tax Solutions has been nothing short of perfect. I started by talking to Mr. ** who got straight to the point and listened to what was going on. I am amazed he was so patient with what I would only say was me in a frazzled state to say the least. He got all my information and kept in touch to walk me through the process. Once he found out what I needed he explained who was best suited in his company to process my item correctly. I was then expertly handed of to Holy Wisdom who kept in touch via email and phone almost constantly. I went from owing money to getting money!! It's the things you don't know!

The combination of professional expertise and patience demonstrated by this firm in my situation has made the difficult process of dealing with the IRS a breeze. To top it off what they found out was that I didn't even need their services to the extent they first thought and gave me money back and did this year's taxes!! I can't recommend their services enough!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words about our company and will be here if you have any questions in the future or need any additional help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: March 20, 2018

I've talked to many other companies and Instant Tax Solutions seemed to be the ones that would really help me and not kill me with cost right away because I'm broke. The signing up process wasn’t long at all. I had to get money from my family during that time. They helped me to put the money down and then sign all the paperwork and agreements. They went on with a payment plan that I could afford.

The program changed my life. It took all the worries and problems down to where it's at least a minimum where it's under control. I already did what I was told to do and I've sent my payment in, my last amount of money that was owed and I'm waiting for tax people to send me back what's left out of it or let me know if it's taken care of. I checked up on it and it's still in process but it's supposed to be done by May but I already paid for it. The reps were always on me but in a nice way. They made sure that I'm staying up-to-date with stuff and turning stuff in on time. They gave me deadlines. It was actually a great experience and made me feel like things are getting done.

I only got to talk to Max, the tax attorney in the beginning. But at the end there, I had Annie who was awesome. They sounded like they were generally caring about what was going on in my life and tried to fix it. Instant Tax Solutions told me that I can call them at any time for any questions. I got a paper from the IRS at the end that they don’t have to represent me anymore but I may able to call them whenever I want for any questions. When you realize all the work that has been done and you know it's over, you kind of feel like you didn’t pay them enough.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jose for leaving your review of our company. We are so happy to hear that our staff took great care of you and we were able to resolve your tax issue. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I’m an over the road truck driver. I was with a company back in '09, and we did not part on good terms. Because of that, they would not dismiss to me all of my records of maintenance, fuel, and everything. As far as my expenses, those should have been my responsibility. So, pretty much when I got my 1099, it showed that I paid an extra amount of dollars but I had no paperwork to back up all of the write-offs I had versus that money. It put me in a really awkward position with the IRS because even my IRS investigator told me, “We know that you had to get work done on your truck. You have to buy fuel, eat, and all that stuff. But without having the receipt to prove it, it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.” I looked for an organization that would handle my affairs, and the ratings that I got through the internet about Instant Tax Solutions said that they were the right people for the job. So, I reached out to them.

Instant Tax assessed my burden. I owed this money and my credit is not subpar but I could not just come up and give them the fee to handle this. Instant Tax allowed me an allotted amount of time to pay them for their service. And then the results were based on, let’s say, a large amount that I owed, and we settled on single-digit percentages of what was owed to clear the account. The service that they rendered was in the neighborhood of $3,500. They gave me eight months and set me up on a payment plan to where I could give them $100 or $125 a week, whatever I could afford. There were some weeks when the light bill was a bit harder than what it needed to be or the car payment was a bit behind. I wouldn't be able to give them what I should be able to give them that week but they were understanding and they were there to work with me in those circumstances.

Considering what I owed and I only have come out with $4,000, that was still very reasonable and I was very happy to pay. I was physically fit enough to do a cartwheel and I’d pay out some of the truck right now doing one. I run a dedicated account across this country and I have come into one of the people that I deal with from time to time. She was having tax trouble and she could not believe that she owed this kind of money. I was happy to give her Instant Tax's number and said, “They will treat you right. They will do good values. They are an honest, trustworthy company.” Instant Tax Solutions did an absolutely wonderful job and I couldn't have asked for a better service. I would tell my friends to come to find out about Instant Tax.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for leaving your review of our company. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 16, 2018

When I needed help, I did some research online. I found out that Instant Tax Solutions has a good record and I reached out to them. Signing up with them wasn't hard. They emailed me the paperwork that I had signed and sent back to them. Then, we made arrangements for payment and they took care of everything else. They negotiated with the IRS and obliterated my tax issue pretty much. They got my tax pulled down to an initial payment of $10 and then the rest was $40. All I'm doing is just paying off the balance that I owe Instant Tax Solutions and the IRS is already taken of. It's been wonderful working with Instant Tax Solutions.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Richard for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate your kind words and are very happy to hear how you feel about our firm. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I had a tax lien. My taxes just kept jacking up and I couldn’t get it to stop. I owed $20,000 then Instant Tax Solutions ended up getting it settled so that I pay $2500. I have to pay another $4000 by June and then they’re taking all of my tax returns until 2020. I’ve got an almost $10,000 tax return this year that I’m not going to get so I’m still paying the 20 grand anyway. I don’t know what it solved but it worked out and it took about a year for them to get everything resolved. I just had to keep sending paperwork back and forth and then the IRS would send me something, I would send that back to them and then we’d make another payment, then another, and another. Now I’m still owing the whole 20 grand. But they were able to stop the interest. I’d recommend them and tell others that Instant can get the problem solved.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Dorian for leaving your positive review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to contact us any time if you need additional help or have any questions.

Original review: March 12, 2018

A friend liked Instant Tax Solutions and referred me to them, so I used them too. Instant Tax got me an agreement and I’m done with it for a while now. I dealt with Annie and she kept me in the loop and up-to-date on everything that was going on. She was great and if I had any questions, I called her and she got right back with me about everything. I had a great overall experience with them. Instant Tax has greatly impacted my life. I was able to get everything solved through them. I was also able to move on because I had a huge tax debt from my husband who was deceased. I wasn't able to do it on my own and I wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jody for taking the time to leave a review of our company. We appreciate you trusting your friend's referral and allowing us to help you. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I searched on the internet and saw Instant Tax Solutions, and it looked like they had a good rating. I called and talked to them. They said that they might be able to help me. The program worked good and I finally got settled up with the IRS through their help. I got one guy there, Jacob, and he was my attorney. He was nice and it seemed like he really tried his best to help me. He got me a good deal as I could expect from them. I had to refinance my house to get approved and finally got the money, or I might have to go bankrupt. Their service could have been a little cheaper though. It's $2,000 but working with them has finally eliminated the extra amount of burden that I had. My life is a whole lot better now. I'd tell others to try out Instant Tax Solutions. I recommended it to three of my buddies already.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Stanley for taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was wonderful. IRS levied my paycheck and I didn’t know what to do. I called Instant Tax Solutions and they seemed like they were willing to help me when I first talked to them and they're not just some fly-by-night type place. They got the levy lifted then they did my taxes for about six years. I had to pay $900 a month so we did an Offer in Compromise. It got accepted and it was done. Mark, the tax attorney, was very understanding and very helpful. I could call him if I was confused or worried. He was very easy to understand as well. He would take the time and patiently explain to me without just running through and then thinking I understood. I would definitely refer anybody to them and get Mark. The service cost $1250 but I didn't have to pay it all at once. And they still worked on it all the way along. The cost was definitely worth it.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any further help.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I read a couple of good reviews on Instant Tax Solutions and contacted them. Christine was excellent. She worked with us for a few years and got it to settle. We didn't have to do anything. She laid it out and we just signed it and sent it back. Instant Tax Solutions' service was great. It has taken a tremendous amount of stress off of us.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rachel for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

My and my wife's check are being garnished for 1800.00 a month for the last two months. At the same time we are paying Instant Tax Solutions 650.00 a month to help us in this situation. So far after 1300.00 in payments all they have done is complete two years of back taxes. My assigned lawyer Steve keeps saying they are getting the Taxpayer Advocate Service involved to help. I feel that is just to pacify us because he's told me this several times. And now because of the garnishment I haven't been able to make this month's payment and they have alerted me that no one will work on my case until a payment is made. As far as I'm concerned no one is working on it anyway.

We've sent every document requested. Most of the time my emails go unanswered. What do I need them for if I they have to use a free service like the Taxpayer Advocate to resolve an issue I'm supposed to pay 650.00 a month for. I understand that these things take time, but not being able to lift a garnishment while negotiating a tax debt is ridiculous, especially for the price they charge. So now I'm stuck with an almost 2000.00 a month wage garnishment levied against a family of four and I'm out 1300.00 to a company that only did my last two year's taxes. Maybe they do work for some people. So far not for us.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Cliff for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We always strive to provide impeccable customer service as well as the best possible result for each and every client, while trying to be patient waiting on the IRS. Please continue to communicate with every department within our firm and we will continue to pursue the most optimal resolution for you.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I had a lot of problems getting a hold of the IRS to talk to someone to get my issue resolved because I owed them a lot of money. Getting on the phone with the IRS was also really hard and I could never talk to them. I contacted Instant Tax Solutions and they were not as expensive as their competitors. With them, I never had any problems contacting the IRS and getting the answers to any questions that I had so it was easier for someone to do it for me.

I explained my problems to Instant Tax Solutions and they told me how much they were going to charge. I was very skeptical at first. I had a lot of concerns and a lot of questions. But the most impressive thing was every time I called them, they never put me on hold and they always answered my questions. A lot of things that were done back and forth by email. There was a lot of paperwork, but every time they requested something, I filled it out and sent it back. They were very quick.

They took my case to the IRS and the IRS said that I owed a certain amount of dollars. I negotiated with Instant Tax Solutions and they went through all of my finances like how much I paid and rent, utilities, child support, etc to see how much money I would have to afford to pay them anytime. They negotiated a settlement. At first, the cost of their service seemed very expensive, but I've never been through any experience like what I was going through. They're worth every penny and it was a lot cheaper to pay them to resolve my problem than to pay the IRS what they wanted without contesting it at all.

Also, dealing with a company similar to Instant Tax, a lot of times, you'll find them lying to you or say that they're going to do something and not do it. But I didn't run into that at all. They did everything that they said that they were going to do and they told me how long it was going to take. I almost had it down to the months that they were perfect on the timing. Instant Tax got me out of a lot of trouble. If I didn't have them to handle my tax issues, I would be getting my paycheck garnished right now. Overall, they are the company to call if you have a tax issue; they're honest with you. If they can't help you, they would tell you. It's a long process in the beginning and there would be a lot of questions and a lot of paperwork that they'd send. I was honest with them about everything and they were able to help me.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Barrett for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of your kind works about our services. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Nothing is more stressful than owing taxes. But there is experienced help if you choose wisely. It is no secret that many tax relief companies promise more than they can deliver while charging you exorbitant fees. Not Instant Tax Solutions! They deliver the goods within your budget which is uncommon in this industry. Great and caring company in my experience so far!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Farid for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time! If you need any further assistance in the future please give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I contacted Instant Tax Solutions because I owe some back taxes. I filed all the paperwork and we got everything fixed now. We paid everything off without all the penalties. Their price was fair because I had an estimate from someone else before and it was too much. The loan officer gave me available time every time I needed something. He kept me updated with everything.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Martin for your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

Instant Tax seemed to be credible and so I reached out to them. I have been working with them over a year and I'm still dealing with them, but I’m halfway through. During the process of signing up with them, I sent them the information that they asked for, including my pay stubs and driver’s license information. I had a fine dealing with their customer service and tax attorney, and I was impressed with their tax attorney's knowledge. In terms of the payment plan, I pay Instant Tax monthly with whatever I could come up with at the time. They helped me with the IRS, fixed the problem and with their program, some things came off of my credit report.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know more about our company. Please call us any time if needed.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

My taxes from some previous year hadn't been filed and I wanted to take care of them correctly right away and make sure that everything was on up-and-up legal-wise. I felt like I would make mistakes if I did it myself or get in trouble when dealing with older taxes, so I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and they've been awesome. They were honest and upfront and they stayed in contact with me through the whole thing. I spoke with one of the people and they explained my situation. Then they forwarded it on to one of their adjusters. The adjuster got in contact with me through email and phone and sent me the paperwork that I needed to sign so they could start working on it. They did the best that they could with what I gave them and the amount of payment plan was taken care of. It’s the best outcome I could have asked for.

Rick, the CPA, and Eric, his rep, were very accommodating. If I called with a question or whatever I needed, they got a hold of me either and if they didn’t answer right then and there, they got a hold of me within a day. Getting back the same day was really important especially if you're talking about taxes and certain questions you have or you're worried about. They were very knowledgeable and they did what they said they were going to do. It's still a little expensive for somebody who has a W-2 that has no deductions, but this is the company for those who are self-employed or somebody who's having some trouble with the IRS or those who need to do serious tax work.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to share your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the compliments you mentioned and are very happy to hear from another happy client. Please call us any time if you need further help or have any questions.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I had a lot of federal taxes. I checked Instant Tax out on the Better Business Bureau and they have really good reviews. I contacted them and spoke with Aaron. He went over what they do. I signed up, set up payments, and the process started. I owed about $16,000 and Instant Tax Solutions was able to negotiate it down to $100, and that was great. I had to make a couple of payments and then, even at one point, it was really too much the cost. I was going to stop the process and they rolled off the remaining balance. I spoke to Aaron and Instant Tax was able to just take what I had paid to that point. They worked with me with the payment and then stopped them.

The two gentlemen who I dealt from Instant Tax with were great as well. They explained things thoroughly and got back to me promptly. People from Instant Tax work hard for you. Even with the cost, going with Instant Tax is more beneficial than trying to handle it yourself. I wouldn't have been able to do what they did.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Karen for your review of Instant Tax Solutions and sharing with everyone another success story of one of our clients. It is always our goal to get the best possible tax resolution for every client and it feels great to see a negotiation down to only $100. Please call us any time if needed.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I had let my taxes go for a number of years and I had to get them cleared up. I talked with Instant Tax Solutions' rep and he asked me what was going on, what I needed and what I hoped to get from them. They seemed knowledgeable and they went one step at a time with me. They asked me to get all my information together and get it to them, and they filed everything correctly. Everything was done through fax and over the phone but they did an excellent job and they were really great folks to work with. I owed quite a bit to the IRS but because of me becoming disabled and not being able to do my job, Instant Tax got my taxes lowered exponentially to something that I could pay off within a five-month period. Now it's paid off and it's not hanging over my head, with me wondering how I'm going to make our $100 payment a month out of $814 that I make a month. I was happy with them and I have recommended them to other people.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lou for leaving such a great review of our company. Please feel free to call us any time if you need further help or have any questions.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Thank you so much Instant Tax Solutions!! You guys were great! The person who was assigned to my case was extremely knowledgeable but also she was able to explain everything to me in simple language I could understand! I recommend you to anyone with tax issues.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Daniel for leaving your review of our firm. Please call us any time if you need any additional assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I found Instant Tax Solutions through searching and then I went through their reviews and checked with the Better Business Bureau. I went through this whole process because the cost was about $3,200 and that was a lot of money, particularly when you got tax issues. It was a simple, old-fashioned due diligence. Even that was then tricky because you have all of the fake reviews out there. But I happen to know a lot about this stuff, so I know how to dig through it. I had my attorney to check to see if this was a legitimate company. They found that it is and I just then decided that I would give them a chance.

Then when I contacted Instant Tax Solutions, their head person took all the time in the world to answer every single question I had. I had a million of them before I could get comfortable. What I really liked was that he didn’t make me a bunch of empty promises, this we-can-do-this kind of a thing, without even knowing what it is that they are facing. He was very forthright in talking about what they may be or may not be able to do depending on what was going on here. He was very good about that, and it was almost like an undersell and over-deliver, quite frankly.

He even, at one point, said that, “If you're not comfortable, you shouldn’t do it,” which really threw me. The bad boys would not do that at all. Then I just got a gut feeling that these guys were the real deal. Then they worked with me on paying them. They have been so patient with my ability to pay and how I have been able to pay. That was pretty remarkable. There are some really intelligent people. They were able to get things to happen that was extremely important to us. It's just been a really good thing, and I'm really glad that I can tell people that this company really has amazed me in being who they say they are, doing what they say they do.

During the sign-up process, they need the whole power of attorney process and I needed to get some information. I was able to send them documents that I had received that they needed to be aware of. I have everything written up and documented, so it was pretty easy to pass information on. I could tell them everything that we had done pretty much up to that point because I have it all documented, conversations with the IRS and so on. What they needed which I didn’t quite have was the exact amount because it was a moving number.

I needed to do a power of attorney because they need to be able to speak on your behalf. I was fearful of having payroll levied and bank accounts levied. That was so heavy. They were capable to go through this process and you have to give them your financial information because they need to know what they were working with. I'm used to dealing with my tax person and I dealt with CPAs. I once hired a CPA to do an intervention with regard to taxes. Quite frankly, I feel like that what I'm getting with Instant Tax Solutions is better than what I was able to get with the CPA because now we are working towards an offer and compromise.

They were able to get the IRS to put this into a non-collectible category, which stops them from going after your money. Our next step is the offer and compromise, which is what I have always wanted to do. The CPAs were not able to even make that happen. Everybody’s situation is different. When I look at reviews and you see some reviews that don’t have good things to say, a lot of that is an expectation. Sometimes we hear what we want to hear and we are not listening. I know that this whole tax thing everybody is not going to be happy with the result, but it is all specific to your situation. If I saw a negative review, I see too many positive to give that a lot of weight. What it does for me is they tell me that I need to put my expectations in check. I need to be real about what's happening and understand as it pertains to my situation.

Some of that came in that conversation initially. I like that initial conversation where I'm allowed to ask all these questions. He took all the time that I needed to answer my questions and to let me know what they do, what their mission, and what their objective is and how they approach that. Then they go to the IRS, and they can pull whatever it is I need to pull to see where the liability is, to see what's actually owed and the years are in question. They must have a good relationship with the officials of the IRS. I believe that their reputation has a lot to do with why they're able to do what they can do.

I've been working with them since June. The only reason that we haven't finalized this is that my husband got laid off and he's in a temporary status. In order to move forward with the offer and compromise, they want us to be on a regular payroll. The other thing is that they follow through. They call you and they communicate with you. They are personable and they're friendly. That helps and attitude is everything. That tells me they must be happy doing what they're doing or working what they're working. My husband should be going on regular payroll here soon because they really want to convert to regular. We are expecting to then go through this last step of trying to secure an offer and compromise.

Their tax attorney seemed to be very knowledgeable. We felt comfortable with what they understood and what they know. It was really impressive that they were able to get the IRS to back off and allowed some space to try to resolve what we could. I was all about the process, willing to understand how this works and what they're going to do, when do they do it, and how do they do it kind of a thing, a lot of good information that helped me to calm down about the process.

I like that I was able to call, contact and speak to people, particularly when you are paying that kind of money. They're very accessible and they have good support systems. It seems like the knowledge is not just held at the top kind of a thing because the person managing the account is extremely knowledgeable. They have some good people, at least my experiences with the people that I've had communication with including billing. I was really worried because I took this on not really being able to afford to do $3,200 at a time. That was really a tough decision to make. I had fallen short of being able to pay the exact amount that I originally promised to pay, but they have been incredibly flexible and patient with us in that. That means everything because it is not that I'm not going to, it is just that sometimes I need to be able to delay it or sometimes I needed to do a partial payment, and they worked with me on that.

Their service was worth every dime. I wish these things were less costly and I wish I could have done it for $1,500 instead of $3,200. It is quality service that you're getting. Everyone I have talked to, my tax professional, my attorney, other people whose opinions I hold highly, feels that it's very reasonable what I'm paying for this. I didn’t have the confidence to do this myself. It's like going to court and representing yourself. The language they speak, I don’t understand. The same thing with the tax stuff.

To be able to take that burden off of me has been huge. Stress is killing us out here and if we can find a way to get through these things without ending up in the hospital, then that's a huge value. When you're struggling paycheck to paycheck and trying to get back on track from the economic crisis that hit us, it's worth it to me to just pay the man as they say. It's like find somebody that can do it, this is what they do, this is all they do. If you can find competent people, it's worth doing it. It's very tricky talking to the IRS and I know the IRS says that you don’t have to pay someone. But I was like, “No. That’s not a comfort zone for me”. I want an expert to help me because this is important.

I'd definitely recommend Instant Tax Solutions. I'm already sharing that information on my blog and at a radio broadcast that I do. I look for real resources. I do financial literacy and I'm always looking for resources that people can use. It's really important to me that, if I give a recommendation or referral, that it is real. It is my reputation that is on the line.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Wow, what a review Brandy, thank you! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave such a detailed review about the whole process with our company. We can't thank you enough for showing everyone exactly how we treat every single client we have. Please feel free to call us any time if needed.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I contacted Instant Tax Solutions when I discovered I needed to go back to 2003 and reconstruct my returns. They were very helpful in getting everything done in a timely and professional manner. I would recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anyone needing professional tax service.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ed for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time in the future if you need additional assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I was in a fairly complicated situation and I needed help with certain details so I called Instant Tax Solutions. They worked with me on my IRS debt. I spoke with their people and they were very professional and knowledgeable. They understood the tax code and were pragmatic in their approach. And they have professionals who work for them that in some cases worked with the IRS within their career so they understood how the IRS works. Even the tax attorney was very professional and he knew exactly what needed to be done. Everyone I dealt was very personable and focused on solving the problem.

The sign up was simple but I was surprised that they had a flat fee for addressing the problem as opposed to pay-as-you-go in terms of competition as each person’s tax situation can be different. Although, Instant Tax was very reasonable in terms of what their charges were versus the amount of work that they had to do. I’ve gone through the program and resolved the issues I had. I would recommend Instant Tax to anybody having a tax issue. They have plenty of referral and they don’t need to spend money on advertisements, which is why they can keep their fees low as opposed to other companies. I was able to deal with taxes with a good experience.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you James for taking the time to leave your review of our company. It is always great to hear another success story from one of our clients. Please call us any time if you need any of our services in the future.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax as I was seeking IRS help and their total cost made me go with them. They filed my returns that were not completed at all in the years I was missing. Their reps asked for the information then they handled everything. I'm still working with a couple of their people and they'll have everything finished within another month. I'm also waiting for my attorneys to call me and get things thrashed out. I'm impressed with the turnaround time on filing my taxes and I would recommend them to others.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ryan for taking the time to leave your review for Instant Tax Solutions. we take great pride in making sure every client has impeccable customer service and the best resolution possible. Please call us any time if needed.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

We had not filed a claim for five years and we procrastinated on it because we had a fire and thought that we had lost a lot of our records. So it just led into a spinning wheel of what to do and putting that off. Then my husband got garnished so we knew that we had to make a move. I researched five to six different companies and a lot of them had bad reviews on the internet. And then verbally talking to some of them sounded ridiculous. At the end of the conversation with this one guy, he didn’t have the authority to be doing what he was trying to do. He was pursuing it because my problems were also with tracking records and all. So he gave me the feeling that he was more about the tracking part than actually having the credentials to do it. Then I talked to another company and they wanted $12,000 upfront.

Instant Tax Solutions was awesome. They stopped the garnishment and stopped anything from going any further to our bank account or anything was touch. I sent them everything that I had and they filed the years that had not been filed. I could have gone to a nice lady and did all of this but I was already in with them. It turned out when I was in a push situation, I found everything that I needed. I worked with them for six months. Everything was perfect. They emailed me or called me or chat up with me. Anytime I called, I received a call back by the end of the day. And when they ask me for something, I had it done by the next day.

After Instant Tax Solutions filed all of it, I was in perfect standing with them. And so there was no money that they had to try to get shaded down or made in the payment. It really was easy for them. But in return, the $5800 that we agreed upon in the beginning, I would never have thought it that when everything was set and done, they personally called me back and they took off some of the fright because they said we just didn’t do as much as we thought that we were going to have to. We were making eight payments to pay it off in full and all on their own, they contacted me back to reimburse me. And then since then, the following year they contacted me and they asked me if I wanted them to file my taxes and I said no to them. They told me that it was free of charge but they would be willing to help me do another year just where I felt like I have everything established and growing well.

I was impressed with my attorney in terms of honesty, the staying in contact with me, the helpfulness and all of it. I cannot think of one negative thing that I can say about them. They were truly awesome. And I’ve been in sales for a long time and I dealt with a lot of clients that couldn’t be financed. And I’ve heard so many horror stories about this tax solution places that they've contacted and how they pay them so much money. And the bottom line, they could have taken that money and paid off their IRS debt and they had been dimmed. That's just absolutely was not the case with Instant Tax Solution.

The minute we have gotten with them, there was no more worry. I’ve already told three or four people about them and that instead of whining and crying about taxes, call Instant Tax Solutions. I was so happy that I said at one point, I would almost put my phone number on the internet for someone that was in debt to call me. I'm just dead serious. It was truly a lifesaver for us.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Tonya for taking the time to leave a review for our company. We are so happy that you chose us over the other tax companies and everything worked out perfectly for you. Please call us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions came up over my radio in my car a few different times so I just called and they were very helpful and gave me a lot of good information. They were easy to work with. I had a lot of back taxes owed, an amount that I was not able to even make up a payment plan that was satisfactory to the IRS at the time so they helped me to negotiate an offer and compromise. They helped me to get it down to pennies on the dollar of what I had to pay. It was wonderful. It was mostly over the phone that I signed up and then they sent me information.

The tax attorney who I spoke over email and over the phone several times answered a lot of questions in a timely manner and helped me through the process. I would call then I would still receive a callback the same day. The price was fair. Instant Tax had a major impact on my life and the constant calls and mails were a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I've had many friends asking about it. I'm in real estate and so we tend to get ourselves in taxes for whatnot paying enough upfront and I have recommended them highly to quite a few people.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rachael for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please call us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I had a personal identity theft. I read a lot about Instant Tax Solutions on the internet and I was impressed. They were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I sent in all my stuff, and they dealt with the state and the IRS. They were very easy to work with and took my calls anytime I needed to call and ask questions. They went through all my tax stuff from each year, prepared the tax, and the CPA redid them. The contact with the IRS people called all the time and checked on the status. I owed a sum to the state which I paid all at once and ended up not owing any to the IRS. It was a big relief to get it all straightened out.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Betha for taking the time to leave a review for our company. We are happy to hear everything got worked out and that Instant Tax Solutions handled everything professionally. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I was referred to Instant Tax, and they worked with me and did an excellent job. They helped me with federal taxes. They put my taxes down and reviewed my taxes with the IRS for 2014 and 2015. They requested a review on my taxes because they were trying to get some penalty abatement. That didn't work out, but they tried. They worked out a payment with the IRS.

I was impressed with their follow-up, how they worked together as a team, how they were proactive all the time, and how they kept me informed. What I got a little bit disappointed was, at the end, I was hoping that they would work on avoiding IRS penalties. But they couldn't do that. They didn't promise that they could get the IRS to reduce my penalty, but I could have set up a payment plan with the IRS myself. It was a $3,000 fee, and it was not worth the result. But Instant Tax as an organization was great. They were responsible and every department knew what their department was doing. They were quick in following up and calling me.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Julio for taking the time to review our company. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC expert review by Andrew Poulos

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax relief company based out of Post Falls, ID founded in 2009.

• Legal experts: Instant Tax Solutions is run by tax lawyers, which means they are experts at handling the legal side of tax relief.

• Convenience factor: Instant Tax Solutions is a company serving people in all 50 states, which means customers can be anywhere in the country to use their services.

• Money-back guarantee: The tax relief services at Instant Tax Solutions come with a money-back guarantee, so 100 percent of customers' money is refunded if they are unhappy with the service they receive.

• Range of services: The company offers a wide range of tax solutions, from dealing with wage garnishments to bank liens, so they cater to a varied consumer audience.

• Customer service: Customers who use Instant Tax Solutions state the customer service they receive via the customer service phone line is helpful and convenient.

• Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos

Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information