2. Tax Relief

Instant Tax Solutions
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.82/5
Visit Website

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (1)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $20,000 or more.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Free consultation
  • Refund policy

CONS

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Top Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid [would] run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They also were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process.

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax debt relief organization that offers tax relief programs for individuals and business struggling with problems such as back taxes, bank levies, wage garnishments or IRS notices. It helps eliminate or minimize these issues with effective solutions like installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatement and currently not collectible status.

Instant Tax Solutions services

Solving your tax issues alone can be an overwhelming challenge. The IRS is fraught with bureaucracy, and navigating that elaborate nest of red tape is no easy task. Instant Tax Solutions can take control of your complex tax situation with meaningful solutions, such as:

Installment Agreement (IA)

If you can’t pay your tax debt all at once, an installment agreement allows you to pay your outstanding balance over a period of 4 months to 10 years. Your designated tax advisor will negotiate an affordable monthly amount with the IRS and determine an appropriate time frame to make those payments without compromising your quality of life.

You can make payments by delivering them to the IRS office, mailing a check, authorizing your bank to debit your account or requesting your employer to withhold payments from your wages.

Instant Tax Solutions offers two types of IA. If you owe the IRS $25,000 or less, a streamlined installment agreement will allow you to spread out your payments over short or medium-term installments. If your tax debt is more than $25,000, your tax advisor may recommend a long-term installment program.

Offer in Compromise Agreement (OIC)

Taxpayers who have tax debt amounts that they can never possibly pay are eligible for OIC. These are often individuals or businesses on the verge of or in financial hardship. The IRS can significantly forgive the tax liabilities of eligible taxpayers up to 95 percent of the tax amount due, including interest and penalties.

Instant Tax Solutions cautions taxpayers not to negotiate an OIC alone and seek help from professionals. The IRS has strict guidelines on asset disclosure, and if you do it alone, you may run the risk of inadvertently sabotaging your case.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You can be liable for errors made by your spouse or former spouse in a joint return. Common mistakes include unreported income, inflated deductions and ineligible deductions.

Instant Tax Solutions’ professional team of tax lawyers, CPAs and registered federal agents will stand as your advocate in proving that you were unaware of the inaccurate reporting. Here are common relief programs the company offers to innocent spouses:

• IRS Innocent Spouse Relief: This provides relief from paying tax, interest and penalties for erroneous entries and omissions made by your spouse without your knowledge.
  • Separation of Liability Relief: You can request for fair allocation of liability and tax relief from unpaid liabilities resulting from any understated taxes. This means paying only your fair share of the taxes.
  • Equitable Relief: If you don’t qualify for other plans, this program relieves you of liability for an understated tax or unpaid tax debt.
Penalty Abatement

If you file falsified tax returns, file late or don’t file at all, the IRS will charge you with interest, penalties and other fines. Facing the IRS alone is formidable. You will need an experienced tax lawyer to plead your case for penalty abatement at the IRS. The appeals team of tax lawyers and CPAs at Instant Tax Solutions can potentially wipe out or decrease your penalty liabilities.

Currently Not Collectible (CNC)

The IRS can declare a CNC status for taxpayers who are not able to pay their taxes because of life-changing events, like the following conditions:

• Death or serious illness of a taxpayer
  • Loss of job of a taxpayer
  • Divorce
  • Incarceration
  • Inability to locate a taxpayer or the taxpayer’s assets
  • Bankruptcy
  • Hardship situation

Qualifying for CNC status is not easy. You’ll need the expertise of a tax lawyer to win your case. Don’t make the mistake of doing it alone or you’ll unwittingly give information that will get you rejected. The experienced tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions can help you qualify for CNC status.

How does Instant Tax Solutions work?

The tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions are real people who deliver real tax relief. Here’s how they do it:

1. Initial Consultation and Financial Analysis: The consultants have decades of experience in the tax service industry. They will examine your entire financial situation and answer all questions you may have step-by-step. After that, they will offer you any qualifying tax relief programs.
  2. Research and Investigation: Armed with your provided Power of Attorney, the tax lawyers will work with the IRS to get access to all your tax records. They may even dig into any evidence against you to plan a good defense.
  3. Offering the Best Solution: After reconciling information gathered from you and the IRS, the lawyers will propose the best solutions and fight for those solutions to free you of your tax liabilities.

Instant Tax Solutions FAQ

How much does Instant Tax Solutions charge?
Costs of Instant Tax Solutions services are not available on their website, which is not uncommon for the industry. However, one review company claims that Instant Tax Solutions generally charges a flat fee starting at around $2,000. You don’t have to pay an upfront fee, but a retainer fee is required and you’ll need to pay a portion of the quoted fee to get started.
Does Instant Tax Solutions offer any type of guarantee?
According to the same customer reviews, Instant Tax Solutions offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all services. It may also give refunds for services that have not been performed.

Do we recommend Instant Tax Solutions?

With a full staff of tax lawyers, CPAs and enrolled agents, a selection of services and an A+ BBB rating, Instant Tax Solutions has a proven track record of being a quality provider of tax relief solutions. Because of this, we recommend this company to taxpayers with complex tax issues.

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

When I was younger and I had my own business, my grandfather was doing my taxes. Then, I did not realize he never filed them. All of a sudden, I got those things from the IRS saying I owe $52,000. Instant Tax Solutions was awesome because they got it all down to a reasonable amount that I can pay. I’m going to have it hopefully paid off by April 5th of this year. It took mine for them to process for two years because I had health issues and other things happened too. They were so willing to work with me because my mom, in the middle of all these, decided to go unresponsive and I was in a hospital with her on deathbed for a month and a half -- and, all of a sudden, she turned a corner, and she was all better. I started with them in December of 2017, but I didn’t get everything filed until 2018 because everything went wrong. Still, overall, Instant Tax Solutions was excellent.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Theresa, we can't thank you enough for leaving such a wonderful review of our company. We are so happy that your debt is almost paid off and we played a role in that. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or anything else.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I needed tax help. From doing a little bit of research, I liked Instant Tax Solutions the best when I was talking to them so I hired them. They had several people helping me and Ani was the lead attorney on my case. They were ready to do a payment plan which helped me. That was pretty good. I just didn’t have the cash straight up to pay them because of my health at the moment.

I was impressed by what Tax Solutions did for me. I had a $250,000 tax debt and they squashed almost all of it. I've been working with them a little over a year. I’m pretty much all settled now except for my state part. The state’s just taking their time. Other than that, I don’t have to worry about the IRS now. Two more payments and I’m done with them. Tax Solutions really helped me out. I never realized they could help you out that much so I was surprised. They're fantastic. The process might be longer than people realize, but it’s just the process you have to go through. By the time the federal government agrees and this and that, it takes them no time. But I didn’t have any problem with it, as long as I was told what was getting done. It worked out great and there were no surprises to me.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Hello Andrew. Thank you for your 5 star review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words and allowing others to read about your experience with our company. We are very happy to hear that the outcome exceeded your expectations. Please contact us any time with questions or anything tax related.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and Aaron answered the phone. He very much encouraged me to look them up on the Better Business Bureau website and read some of their success stories. Talking to Aaron when I called in was the reason why I chose to stick with them. I started with the company in February of 2018 to help with my IRS debt. They took over with a power of attorney. They pretty much did most of the labor. I had to send them a bunch of information that needed filed through the years. When it came to them, they had specific deadlines as far as their part on it. But it was a longer process and this was mostly on the point of waiting on the IRS.

I don't understand a lot about the process. A lot of people get lost in the jargon that the IRS sends to you because nobody really understands that lingo. But Instant Tax broke it down for me in a way that I could understand it. That was really helpful. And even when I would be frustrated or upset by something that the IRS would say or what they were doing, the gentleman that I worked with named Jacob was very understanding and accommodating. When I had questions, he answered even if they were the annoying stupid ones that he didn't wanna answer.

They also helped set up the payment plan. Jacob told me what I had to do for the next five months. I'm done with the program now. In retrospect, it seemed like I was paying Instant Tax a lot of money at first. When you're looking at it, you're overwhelmed. Because of this, you're not really thinking of the big picture. But I got quality service and I feel like Instant Tax was worth it at the end. It was an overall great experience for me. I would have paid twice as what I paid to still have the same result. And I don't think that the result was from the money. The result was because this is what they do and they are good at it. I've recommended two or three other people to them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kara for taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. It's great to hear that our employees provided impeccable customer service and this is why you chose our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I was looking for help with the IRS and the Franchise Tax Board. I owed a lot of money. I found Instant Tax Solutions on the internet and since they were rated 5 stars, I tried them. Boy, I'm glad I did. I worked with three people, Rick, Melissa, and Eric, and they were so friendly, kind, and patient. Their customer service was so good too. I had their cellphones and emails and I could call, they would transfer me, and they would pick right up. There was never any delay. Also, they did everything I asked them with no complaints. Everything I did was easy and simple. I owed the Franchise Tax Board almost $10,000 and Instant Tax Solutions worked it out to where I would only be paying $25 a month for 20 years, which only amounts to $6,000. On top of that, I owe the IRS $103,000 and all I have to pay them is 250 bucks. I paid Instant Tax Solutions $4,800 in full in the beginning, and it was worth every penny.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Robert for leaving such a great review of our company. All of us here at Instant Tax Solutions appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. It's always great to see another successful result accompanied by impeccable customer service. Please reach out to us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I needed help with my taxes. I owed a lot of money. I researched different companies and Instant Tax Solutions got back to me very quickly. They say they could help me. They were very upfront and even told me the cost. They said it was not a guarantee that the state would offer my compromise. But they worked with me with the money that I had to pay them. They came back with an offer of $250, and I was like, “Are you kidding me?” I then asked for how long do I have to pay and the rep said, "One time." I was in awe and was so impressed. And sure enough, I sent the money in immediately and the state got back to me and gave me my receipt that I was free.

I was very happy with Instant Tax and although their services were a little costly, when you figure how much they saved me and how much I had to pay to the state, it was worth every penny. Besides, they got back to me right away with any questions I had. They helped me with paperwork too. They were on top of everything and they were very courteous. I would recommend them to anyone.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Janet for allowing us the opportunity to help you with your tax problem. We appreciate you showing others the value in our services. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: March 5, 2020

I looked at many companies to help me and I finally decided to seek the help with Instant Tax Solutions. They kept me updated. I would highly recommend Instant Tax Solutions for anyone who needs help to solve his problem related to Taxes. Don't hesitate, call them. They are very professional.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I had had tax problems for several years and was unable to keep up with payments and deadlines. Everything seemed to spiral out of control so I contacted Instant Tax Solutions. I was immediately relieved knowing that I had competent persons helping me with my situation. They had an easy and affordable payment plan for their services and they started right away. All of the representatives and staff at Instant Tax Solutions were always very professional and prompt in my communication with them. All of their instructions were clear and timely so that I could supply them with the information that they needed.

I am very glad that I took the plunge and hired Instant Tax Solutions for my tax solution. I would have never been able to resolve this by myself. There are too many pitfalls that I was not comfortable navigating alone. Having a qualified tax solution group behind me allowed me to stay confident until everything was resolved. I hope I don't need such extensive services ever again but I plan to continue to work with Instant Tax Solutions for regular tax filings. After having such an acceptable resolution I highly recommended Instant Tax Solutions to others.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Eric is a genuine person. He is easy to work with and wants to take care of everyone. I really appreciate all of the time he has taken over the years to make sure I am taken care of. I value his input and friendship.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Georgia for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions and letting everyone know how great Eric was to work with. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I closed my business due to some unforeseen events and was left with an outstanding payroll tax liability that my wife and I were unable to pay after liquidating all the assets of the company and personal assets as well. I contacted Instant Tax Solutions about my situation and they immediately said they would be able to help me. This was in January of 2018. Fast forward to current date of February 13th of 2020 and not only has this not been settled but the initial attorney they assigned to us completely filed the Offer in Compromise (OIC) to the IRS incorrectly by filing two separate OICs for my wife and I even though we were married filing jointly.

He didn’t even realize he had done this until I informed him that all the initial correspondence from the IRS just had me listed and not my wife. Once he realized this he had to file a completely separate OIC for my wife which by this time had already been saddled with a lien because the IRS didn’t see her as responding to any of the notices. This was all supposed to be done by Instant Tax Solutions immediately upon us signing the contract and paying our first bill.

Now fast forward approx 6 months later and we find out that the person who had been handling our account wort Instant Tax was gone and we were being assigned to another representative. During this time I contacted another attorney and I showed him the documents that had been completed by Instant Tax. He told me in his 20 years of working through IRS settlements he had never seen anyone file two separate OICs for a married couple filing jointly who were equally responsible for the tax debt!! Now I was really sure that there was a level of incompetence.

Since all this has happened I will say that my new representative has handled this situation she was given about as good as she could. She is now left trying to sort through this mess that was created by the previous Instant Tax representative. To top all of this off the initial OIC was put in at a ridiculously low amount of $50!! I am sure that the initial reasons our OICs were denied was because of this absolutely offensive offer. We currently are still working through this but I think it is suffice to say that Instant Tax Solutions gets a failing grade from us.

If I had to do it all over again I would have found a local firm who had more of a boutique setting than a firm who farms out their work to other attorneys or enrolled agents. It would have costs me a good bit more but I know it would have been well worth it. I am sure Instant Tax Solutions has its place but it has proven to be a bad decision for me.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I really can't say enough about the whole team at ITS, especially Eric ** and Rick **! They have been absolutely great. They have made something that was so complicated to me, seem like such an easy process. Eric and Rick walked us through the entire process step by step, all the while making sure we understood everything that was going on and making sure we were comfortable with the process and outcome. I am so thankful to have found ITS, and I would recommend them to anyone who has any kind of tax issue. From the moment I made the first phone call, they put me at ease and I knew that I had found the right people to help me tackle what seemed to be an insurmountable and scary time in our life. Thank you so much to Eric, Rick and the entire team at ITS!!!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for leaving your 5 Star Review of our company and letting us know how great Eric and Rick were. We are happy to hear that they helped you out of your complicated situation and you can move on now. Please contact us if you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information