2. Tax Relief

Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.89/5

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (1)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $20,000 or more.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Free consultation
  • Refund policy

CONS

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Top Instant Tax Solutions Reviews We Found

I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid [would] run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process.

I owed the Franchise Tax Board almost $10,000 and Instant Tax Solutions worked it out to where I would only be paying $25 a month for 20 years, which only amounts to $6,000. On top of that, I owe the IRS $103,000 and all I have to pay them is 250 bucks.

Instant Tax Solutions Learn More

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax debt relief organization that offers tax relief programs for individuals and business struggling with problems such as back taxes, bank levies, wage garnishments or IRS notices. It helps eliminate or minimize these issues with effective solutions like installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatement and currently not collectible status.

Instant Tax Solutions services

Solving your tax issues alone can be an overwhelming challenge. The IRS is fraught with bureaucracy, and navigating that elaborate nest of red tape is no easy task. Instant Tax Solutions can take control of your complex tax situation with meaningful solutions, such as:

Installment Agreement (IA)

If you can’t pay your tax debt all at once, an installment agreement allows you to pay your outstanding balance over a period of 4 months to 10 years. Your designated tax advisor will negotiate an affordable monthly amount with the IRS and determine an appropriate time frame to make those payments without compromising your quality of life.

You can make payments by delivering them to the IRS office, mailing a check, authorizing your bank to debit your account or requesting your employer to withhold payments from your wages.

Instant Tax Solutions offers two types of IA. If you owe the IRS $25,000 or less, a streamlined installment agreement will allow you to spread out your payments over short or medium-term installments. If your tax debt is more than $25,000, your tax advisor may recommend a long-term installment program.

Offer in Compromise Agreement (OIC)

Taxpayers who have tax debt amounts that they can never possibly pay are eligible for OIC. These are often individuals or businesses on the verge of or in financial hardship. The IRS can significantly forgive the tax liabilities of eligible taxpayers up to 95 percent of the tax amount due, including interest and penalties.

Instant Tax Solutions cautions taxpayers not to negotiate an OIC alone and seek help from professionals. The IRS has strict guidelines on asset disclosure, and if you do it alone, you may run the risk of inadvertently sabotaging your case.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You can be liable for errors made by your spouse or former spouse in a joint return. Common mistakes include unreported income, inflated deductions and ineligible deductions.

Instant Tax Solutions’ professional team of tax lawyers, CPAs and registered federal agents will stand as your advocate in proving that you were unaware of the inaccurate reporting. Here are common relief programs the company offers to innocent spouses:

• IRS Innocent Spouse Relief: This provides relief from paying tax, interest and penalties for erroneous entries and omissions made by your spouse without your knowledge.
  • Separation of Liability Relief: You can request for fair allocation of liability and tax relief from unpaid liabilities resulting from any understated taxes. This means paying only your fair share of the taxes.
  • Equitable Relief: If you don’t qualify for other plans, this program relieves you of liability for an understated tax or unpaid tax debt.
Penalty Abatement

If you file falsified tax returns, file late or don’t file at all, the IRS will charge you with interest, penalties and other fines. Facing the IRS alone is formidable. You will need an experienced tax lawyer to plead your case for penalty abatement at the IRS. The appeals team of tax lawyers and CPAs at Instant Tax Solutions can potentially wipe out or decrease your penalty liabilities.

Currently Not Collectible (CNC)

The IRS can declare a CNC status for taxpayers who are not able to pay their taxes because of life-changing events, like the following conditions:

• Death or serious illness of a taxpayer
  • Loss of job of a taxpayer
  • Divorce
  • Incarceration
  • Inability to locate a taxpayer or the taxpayer’s assets
  • Bankruptcy
  • Hardship situation

Qualifying for CNC status is not easy. You’ll need the expertise of a tax lawyer to win your case. Don’t make the mistake of doing it alone or you’ll unwittingly give information that will get you rejected. The experienced tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions can help you qualify for CNC status.

How does Instant Tax Solutions work?

The tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions are real people who deliver real tax relief. Here’s how they do it:

1. Initial Consultation and Financial Analysis: The consultants have decades of experience in the tax service industry. They will examine your entire financial situation and answer all questions you may have step-by-step. After that, they will offer you any qualifying tax relief programs.
  2. Research and Investigation: Armed with your provided Power of Attorney, the tax lawyers will work with the IRS to get access to all your tax records. They may even dig into any evidence against you to plan a good defense.
  3. Offering the Best Solution: After reconciling information gathered from you and the IRS, the lawyers will propose the best solutions and fight for those solutions to free you of your tax liabilities.

Instant Tax Solutions FAQ

How much does Instant Tax Solutions charge?
Costs of Instant Tax Solutions services are not available on their website, which is not uncommon for the industry. However, one review company claims that Instant Tax Solutions generally charges a flat fee starting at around $2,000. You don’t have to pay an upfront fee, but a retainer fee is required and you’ll need to pay a portion of the quoted fee to get started.
Does Instant Tax Solutions offer any type of guarantee?
According to the same customer reviews, Instant Tax Solutions offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all services. It may also give refunds for services that have not been performed.

Do we recommend Instant Tax Solutions?

With a full staff of tax lawyers, CPAs and enrolled agents, a selection of services and an A+ BBB rating, Instant Tax Solutions has a proven track record of being a quality provider of tax relief solutions. Because of this, we recommend this company to taxpayers with complex tax issues.

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

Original review: May 25, 2020

Words cannot express how happy I am with Instant Tax Solutions, their staff and the results I received from their services! They were honest, straightforward and definitely delivered a solution to my tax problems. Family tragedies and personal health issues caused me to neglect filing my 2015 tax return. Instead of dealing with the situation I elected to hide my head in the sand, and not file my 2016 or 2017 returns as well. I finally had to pull my head out of the sand in 2018, when my bank account was seized leaving my daughter and I stranded out of town without money or gas.

I tried to complete my tax returns on my own but quickly became overwhelmed, and knew I needed help. Friends told me the tax forgiveness commercials were scams. One friend even said he learned the hard way, that these companies will just take your money with little results. However, I still contacted several companies I saw advertised. I almost used another company but decided to make one more inquiry. That’s when I found Instant Tax Solutions.

Not only were their prices considerably less, but the staff at Instant Tax Solutions listened to my story, and seemed generally concerned with my situation. They walked me through the process, answered my many questions, and told me they could help but it would take time. They stayed in contact, and always returned phone calls or emails immediately.

Instant Tax Solutions prepared and filed my 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 tax returns. They also told me the information I was avoiding; my back taxes, penalties and interest totaled almost $50,000. Instant Tax Solutions reminded me our journey was just beginning and explained the next steps needed to try and lower my debt. Then almost two years after my back account was seized I received a phone call that I never expected in my wildest dreams. Instant Tax solutions informed me my tax bill was reduced to $250!

Thank you Instant Tax Solutions, I know I was difficult at times but all the staff remained professional and kept me level headed while dealing with this difficult situation in my life. I feel as if a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I now have a positive outlook at the future. Instant Tax Solutions delivered exactly what their name says… A Solution to my tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

WOW Karen! This is one of the best reviews Instant Tax Solutions has ever received! Thank you so much for such a detailed review of our company. We are so happy to hear another successful story of a client being able to move on from their tax burdens. We all appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company, and will be here for anything else you may need in the future. Again, thank you!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2020

So my family and I did not file taxes for a number of years due to hardships and lack of money. We came across Instant Tax Solutions and gave them a call. Right from the start they were transparent and made sure that I was in the know when it came to what they can and cannot do. The broke it down for me as if I was in elementary school which is what I needed. They charged a flat fee and promised no hidden fees or anything. They offered payment arrangements and then went to work right away on our problem. Mind you we were in the 10s of thousands with fees and penalties including back pay. They helped us sold the problem and brought it to a manageable amount that we could afford.

We decided to have them do our 2019 taxes as well which offset what we owed. We decided to let them help us with our state as well which was much more of a mess. They gave me two options. One pay a lesser amount and deal with them myself or pay the standard minimum and they could do the work. They gave me advice that it would be in my best interest to pay the less amount and handle it myself. Well to my avail they were right and we were able to manage that as well.

They are always available for call or email and they work very closely with you to make sure you are comfortable. There are never any promises in this industry but the one promise they made was to do their best and they did and my family is now in a place where we can put this behind us and move forward. Instant tax solutions will be doing all our taxes from now on. Thank you all for your help. Your staff is second to none and has changed our family's financial situation for the good. God bless you guys.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rick for such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review about your experience, so others can see what options they have when trying to solve tax problems. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

When I was younger and I had my own business, my grandfather was doing my taxes. Then, I did not realize he never filed them. All of a sudden, I got those things from the IRS saying I owe $52,000. Instant Tax Solutions was awesome because they got it all down to a reasonable amount that I can pay. I’m going to have it hopefully paid off by April 5th of this year. It took mine for them to process for two years because I had health issues and other things happened too. They were so willing to work with me because my mom, in the middle of all these, decided to go unresponsive and I was in a hospital with her on deathbed for a month and a half -- and, all of a sudden, she turned a corner, and she was all better. I started with them in December of 2017, but I didn’t get everything filed until 2018 because everything went wrong. Still, overall, Instant Tax Solutions was excellent.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Theresa, we can't thank you enough for leaving such a wonderful review of our company. We are so happy that your debt is almost paid off and we played a role in that. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or anything else.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I needed tax help. From doing a little bit of research, I liked Instant Tax Solutions the best when I was talking to them so I hired them. They had several people helping me and Ani was the lead attorney on my case. They were ready to do a payment plan which helped me. That was pretty good. I just didn’t have the cash straight up to pay them because of my health at the moment.

I was impressed by what Tax Solutions did for me. I had a $250,000 tax debt and they squashed almost all of it. I've been working with them a little over a year. I’m pretty much all settled now except for my state part. The state’s just taking their time. Other than that, I don’t have to worry about the IRS now. Two more payments and I’m done with them. Tax Solutions really helped me out. I never realized they could help you out that much so I was surprised. They're fantastic. The process might be longer than people realize, but it’s just the process you have to go through. By the time the federal government agrees and this and that, it takes them no time. But I didn’t have any problem with it, as long as I was told what was getting done. It worked out great and there were no surprises to me.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Hello Andrew. Thank you for your 5 star review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words and allowing others to read about your experience with our company. We are very happy to hear that the outcome exceeded your expectations. Please contact us any time with questions or anything tax related.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and Aaron answered the phone. He very much encouraged me to look them up on the Better Business Bureau website and read some of their success stories. Talking to Aaron when I called in was the reason why I chose to stick with them. I started with the company in February of 2018 to help with my IRS debt. They took over with a power of attorney. They pretty much did most of the labor. I had to send them a bunch of information that needed filed through the years. When it came to them, they had specific deadlines as far as their part on it. But it was a longer process and this was mostly on the point of waiting on the IRS.

I don't understand a lot about the process. A lot of people get lost in the jargon that the IRS sends to you because nobody really understands that lingo. But Instant Tax broke it down for me in a way that I could understand it. That was really helpful. And even when I would be frustrated or upset by something that the IRS would say or what they were doing, the gentleman that I worked with named Jacob was very understanding and accommodating. When I had questions, he answered even if they were the annoying stupid ones that he didn't wanna answer.

They also helped set up the payment plan. Jacob told me what I had to do for the next five months. I'm done with the program now. In retrospect, it seemed like I was paying Instant Tax a lot of money at first. When you're looking at it, you're overwhelmed. Because of this, you're not really thinking of the big picture. But I got quality service and I feel like Instant Tax was worth it at the end. It was an overall great experience for me. I would have paid twice as what I paid to still have the same result. And I don't think that the result was from the money. The result was because this is what they do and they are good at it. I've recommended two or three other people to them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kara for taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. It's great to hear that our employees provided impeccable customer service and this is why you chose our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: May 26, 2020

My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was very unfavorable. I told them UPFRONT I was in a financial bind and would need to pay their fees over time. I paid $750 in payments and provided them with all of the financial information they requested. I even filed my 2019 tax return early so they could try and compromise any potential tax liability I owed for 2019. Thankfully, I had very little tax liability for 2019 and was able to pay it off. I tried to get straight answers about my options and only heard time and time again that I needed to pay off their exorbitant fee. I received daily emails from the Company about having to close my case because I had not paid my contract in full.

I experienced more frustration, anxiety and harassment trying to deal with them than I ever experienced with the IRS. I would never recommend this Company. They are quick to sign you up but will not give you an honest answer to your questions until they have all of the money upfront. I was on an installment contract to pay their fee and was never behind on monthly payments. I requested that they refund my money and they refused to do so because they claim they had worked on my file for 6 months. I had absolutely nothing to show for that alleged 6 months of work.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Mr. Bertling owns his own law firm, Bertling Law Group in Santa Barbara, CA. He contacted our firm requesting help with his back taxes. We quoted him a flat fee. He was complaining about money and really needed our help, so our company offered to accept $50 payments each month through April, and according to Mr. Bertling, at that point he was going to be completing some cases and would like to pay his remaining fee in full. Mr. Bertling is the one who said he would like to pay the fee in full in May. With over 20,000 clients we have successfully helped, our company has NEVER, not one time, required any client to pay their fee in full.

We brought this case on in November 2019 and have worked with the IRS diligently ever since. He has only paid $750 of a $4800 fee. We contacted him asking if he was able to pay the fee in full, as he requested us to do, or at a minimum increase his monthly payments to our firm. Mr. Bertling then became extremely unreasonable and threatened to bad mouth our firm on the internet. To make things worse, management and the owner tried multiple times to reach out and communicate with him, but Mr. Bertling chose to ignore our calls and emails. He is lying about receiving daily emails, as this only happened at the end when we were trying to communicate with him.

Unfortunately, we can't afford to put hours of work in on a case and not be paid, as he should understand being an attorney. I hope anyone reading this review can realize that our company did everything in our contract, and the only person who violated our agreement was Mr. Bertling.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Extraordinary professionals who go out of their way to help you! Instant Tax Solutions has helped me clear up burdensome IRS tax debt and kept me up to date on changes in the tax laws. They have made my life easier. I cannot recommend them enough. True partners!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jenna for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the recommendation to others, and will be here to inform you of any future changes in tax laws as well.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Eric and his team saved me over 5000 dollars. They also have kept me informed about my case and the process from the beginning. Thank you Instant Tax Solution. To anyone that may have issues with their taxes I would tell them to go see instant tax solution for all your tax needs.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kevin for your recommendation of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions!

Original review: May 22, 2020

The tax people were really helpful and wanted to take care of my tax things quickly and efficiently. They were very professional and very helpful and I had the feeling that these guy really knew what they were doing and would get the job done 100%.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Albert for your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our staff and you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please continue to contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I had years of tax filing issues and non filing. Eric and everyone had to go back and refile and negotiate with both the Colorado state and IRS for me. They took care of everything and helped me through a very stressful time without putting more stress on me. They handled everything with professional and kindness.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Valerie for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions and letting us know how our staff did working on your case. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or anything else tax related we can assist you with.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information