Learn More

2. Tax Relief

4.9/5 (172 ratings)

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • Free consultation
    • Refund policy

Cons

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Bottom Line

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $20,000 or more.

Top Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Verified

I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid [would] run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as p...

Verified

I owed the Franchise Tax Board almost $10,000 and Instant Tax Solutions worked it out to where I would only be paying $25 a month for 20 years, which only amounts to $6,000. On to...

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax debt relief organization that offers tax relief programs for individuals and business struggling with problems such as back taxes, bank levies, wage garnishments or IRS notices. It helps eliminate or minimize these issues with effective solutions like installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatement and currently not collectible status.

Instant Tax Solutions services

Solving your tax issues alone can be an overwhelming challenge. The IRS is fraught with bureaucracy, and navigating that elaborate nest of red tape is no easy task. Instant Tax Solutions can take control of your complex tax situation with meaningful solutions, such as:

Installment Agreement (IA)

If you can’t pay your tax debt all at once, an installment agreement allows you to pay your outstanding balance over a period of 4 months to 10 years. Your designated tax advisor will negotiate an affordable monthly amount with the IRS and determine an appropriate time frame to make those payments without compromising your quality of life.

You can make payments by delivering them to the IRS office, mailing a check, authorizing your bank to debit your account or requesting your employer to withhold payments from your wages.

Instant Tax Solutions offers two types of IA. If you owe the IRS $25,000 or less, a streamlined installment agreement will allow you to spread out your payments over short or medium-term installments. If your tax debt is more than $25,000, your tax advisor may recommend a long-term installment program.

Offer in Compromise Agreement (OIC)

Taxpayers who have tax debt amounts that they can never possibly pay are eligible for OIC. These are often individuals or businesses on the verge of or in financial hardship. The IRS can significantly forgive the tax liabilities of eligible taxpayers up to 95 percent of the tax amount due, including interest and penalties.

Instant Tax Solutions cautions taxpayers not to negotiate an OIC alone and seek help from professionals. The IRS has strict guidelines on asset disclosure, and if you do it alone, you may run the risk of inadvertently sabotaging your case.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You can be liable for errors made by your spouse or former spouse in a joint return. Common mistakes include unreported income, inflated deductions and ineligible deductions.

Instant Tax Solutions’ professional team of tax lawyers, CPAs and registered federal agents will stand as your advocate in proving that you were unaware of the inaccurate reporting. Here are common relief programs the company offers to innocent spouses:

• IRS Innocent Spouse Relief: This provides relief from paying tax, interest and penalties for erroneous entries and omissions made by your spouse without your knowledge.
    • Separation of Liability Relief: You can request for fair allocation of liability and tax relief from unpaid liabilities resulting from any understated taxes. This means paying only your fair share of the taxes.
    • Equitable Relief: If you don’t qualify for other plans, this program relieves you of liability for an understated tax or unpaid tax debt.
    Penalty Abatement

If you file falsified tax returns, file late or don’t file at all, the IRS will charge you with interest, penalties and other fines. Facing the IRS alone is formidable. You will need an experienced tax lawyer to plead your case for penalty abatement at the IRS. The appeals team of tax lawyers and CPAs at Instant Tax Solutions can potentially wipe out or decrease your penalty liabilities.

Currently Not Collectible (CNC)

The IRS can declare a CNC status for taxpayers who are not able to pay their taxes because of life-changing events, like the following conditions:

• Death or serious illness of a taxpayer
    • Loss of job of a taxpayer
    • Divorce
    • Incarceration
    • Inability to locate a taxpayer or the taxpayer’s assets
    • Bankruptcy
    • Hardship situation

Qualifying for CNC status is not easy. You’ll need the expertise of a tax lawyer to win your case. Don’t make the mistake of doing it alone or you’ll unwittingly give information that will get you rejected. The experienced tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions can help you qualify for CNC status.

How does Instant Tax Solutions work?

The tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions are real people who deliver real tax relief. Here’s how they do it:

1. Initial Consultation and Financial Analysis: The consultants have decades of experience in the tax service industry. They will examine your entire financial situation and answer all questions you may have step-by-step. After that, they will offer you any qualifying tax relief programs.
    2. Research and Investigation: Armed with your provided Power of Attorney, the tax lawyers will work with the IRS to get access to all your tax records. They may even dig into any evidence against you to plan a good defense.
    3. Offering the Best Solution: After reconciling information gathered from you and the IRS, the lawyers will propose the best solutions and fight for those solutions to free you of your tax liabilities.

Instant Tax Solutions FAQ

How much does Instant Tax Solutions charge?
    Costs of Instant Tax Solutions services are not available on their website, which is not uncommon for the industry. However, one review company claims that Instant Tax Solutions generally charges a flat fee starting at around $2,000. You don’t have to pay an upfront fee, but a retainer fee is required and you’ll need to pay a portion of the quoted fee to get started.
    Does Instant Tax Solutions offer any type of guarantee?
    According to the same customer reviews, Instant Tax Solutions offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all services. It may also give refunds for services that have not been performed.

Do we recommend Instant Tax Solutions?

With a full staff of tax lawyers, CPAs and enrolled agents, a selection of services and an A+ BBB rating, Instant Tax Solutions has a proven track record of being a quality provider of tax relief solutions. Because of this, we recommend this company to taxpayers with complex tax issues.

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: June 4, 2021

I had gotten myself in a jam with my taxes and decided to reach our for some help. I cannot remember exactly how I stumbled onto Instant Tax Solutions out of Coeur D’Alene, Idaho, but what I do know is, it was the best decision I have ever made. Right from the start they clearly explained the program to me, how it would work and what they would do and what my responsibilities would be to help get this resolved.

Besides getting this issue solved the biggest thing I appreciated was, that I never was once made to feel like the loser I felt I was for putting myself in this jam. Everyone that was involved in my case treated me with the utmost respect. I would definitely refer Instant Tax Solutions to any one I can if I find out they too need the help. If you don’t know what a you are doing and do not completely understand the complex tax laws, you cannot and will not get anywhere with the IRS by yourself. You need Instant Tax Solutions - You need Rebekah.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Carolyn for leaving such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

We had a Federal Tax Lien on a property we had for sale. We contacted Instant Tax Solutions (J.N.) and were assigned agents (C.H. and S.C.) who immediately began to take us through filing IRS Form 14135 to have the lien discharged from the property for sale and transferred to another property we owned. It took several months to fulfill the IRS requirements which necessitated formal appraisals and independent realtor evaluations on both properties as well as other relevant information. Our agents guided us smoothly through the entire process and handled the submission of all the relevant material to the regional IRS administrator to secure the Property Lien Discharge for us, enabling final closure of the sale of the property.

We highly recommend the personnel at Instant Tax Solutions with kudos to J.N., C.H., and S.C., the individuals at Instant Tax Solutions with whom we worked online or by telephone nearly every day for several months to secure a successful end result. We should mention that the IRS advisory board for authorization of the lien discharge was surprisingly prompt and we ascribe that to the confidence the IRS must have in Instant Tax Solutions presenting the case for us. In a final address to the three individuals we cited above by name initials - thank you so much for navigating us through this process in such a professional, courteous, and friendly manner. Kathaleen and William in Maine.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you William for leaving such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions. It can be a long process dealing with the IRS, but in the end we are confident we will get every client the best possible resolution. Please contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you many need.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Instant Tax Solutions is absolutely incredible! I can't say enough positive things about this company! I was at a total loss and saw no way out of my tax issues. After researching several companies to assist me, the conversation I had with Instant Tax Solutions convinced me that they were the perfect company to handle my complicated tax issues. They have truly been a lifesaver. Sleepless nights, constant worry and stress-filled days consumed me, but once I connected with Instant Tax Solutions my worries were over. They are professional, attentive, proactive and quickly provided me with much-needed relief. If you have tax issues look no further, you won't find a better solution than Instant Tax Solutions, I promise!!!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Teresa for such an amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

Excellent support, guidance, and tireless work on their behalf for the 2 years it took to resolve my tax issues. I would have never been able to achieve the positive resolution I got without Instant Tax Solutions. Very affordable prices and small monthly payments. Highly Recommended!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Juan for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the patience you have had while our company got the best possible tax resolution for you. We will be available any time you need us in the future for questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

It is concerning to hire an agency for tax issues. Instant Tax Solutions took all my concerns away! They were responsive, affordable and really cared about solving my issues. I highly recommend using this company! I would like to mentioned Avery and Rebekah who helped me. They are great representatives for this firm. If they cannot help you. They will let you know. They just do not take your money.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to show others about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the kind words and the recommendation of our company. Please contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Only good things to say about Instant Tax Solutions. Great Customer Service and friendly people to work with. I never had one bad experience with them. Always there to answer questions and help me in any way. They know their job when working with the IRS on reducing your tax debt. The trick is to be patient and let them do their job!!!! I think that is the most important advice I can give to anyone when working with Instant Tax Solutions.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

It was a long experience because of the IRS not Instant Tax Solutions but a good experience getting the help we needed. We are very thankful for the courtesy and desire to help us resolve our issue/tax debt. Thank you for caring about our situation.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Rebekah is very helpful in every way. Always there for us with any questions we have. Very competent and knowledgeable and always there when we need her. I would definitely recommend Instant Tax Solutions. We come back every year. Thanks so much!

Original review: July 24, 2021

I owed years of past taxes and was in a bad situation. Instant was able to stop garnishments at my work. Get me current and compliant with Federal and State tax departments. Mitigate the overall tax debt outstanding balance and set up a reasonable and doable payment arrangement. I would highly recommend Instant Tax Solutions for any IRS issue someone may be dealing with. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable, quick acting, and sincerely cares about your matter and genuinely wants to help.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jacob for leaving such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others searching for tax help know how your experience with our company went. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: July 1, 2021

I was extremely happy with the professionalism of Rebekah ** and the rest of the staff. They were very responsive at all times. The results I received were excellent and I am pleased. I would recommend the company to friends and family.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Michael for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting us know how great Rebekah did, and letting others know about your experience with our company.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information