Instant Tax Solutions

Compare Tax Relief

Research top Tax Relief recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I used this just once. This type of business is not for me though. I prefer to not have a contract and to have an advisor help me along the way. They are a good business but I don't need them. Their fees are ridiculous, just as every other tax preparation service is. I pay a fee every year but if it's online I refuse to pay that much. I'll only pay the higher fee if an advisor is helping me. I needed a little bit of help while doing my taxes. They were there to help and they answered my questions rather quickly. I would recommend them but I wouldn't use them again. For my own reasons. They're a good company with good employees but they don't have a lot of different varieties. In the end many different people will use them but they're not for everyone.

You are given a platform that helps you complete your forms needed. Very helpful and informative service, makes taxes easy and fast, ability to do online is convenient. A reasonable fee of one hundred and fifty dollars. I feel like for the price the service I received was well worth it and anything more than that I wouldn't have bought. I didn't use customer support, but I had the option to call or live chat. I'm sure people who would answer would be very helpful and attentive.

They have very flexible contracts that fit the needs of every customer so they are all full satisfied with their level of services they received, essential part. They have low fees that are not able to be matched by any other company. They provide it as a care for the community and great business ethics. Amazing staff. Very polite. Couldn't get nicer workers than here. Very unique individuals. They are very attentive and professional with what they do. Have a variety for any tax situation. They provide full services that are detailed and with several other options available as well. Great company. Will continue my services for years to come.

I used a search engine to find it then I had I had to choose the best option, I had a very complex tax situation where I needed help and this help it was a little hideous but it work out. I thought the fees were a bit high but they were better than h&r block - over all I thought it was worth it, in the long run, if had to do it again I would use the same service. Customer service was very helpful, even though, I did not have to used customer service that much, they were very courteous, and polite, real nice to deal with. They provided tax solutions, also provided income tax services for returns or if you had to pay taxes also offer ways to handle the irs problems.

The contract is easy to understand and fair. The contract offered low payments and convenient. They offer a money back guarantee and their legal experts are guaranteed to help. Their fees are affordable and come with a money-back guarantee, so the customers' money is refunded if they are unhappy with the service they receive. Their customer support is helpful and convenient. They will answer any questions a customer has and will be there to assist you whenever necessary. They are quick to respond and accurate. The company offers a wide range of tax solutions. The variety goes from dealing with wage garnishments to bank liens, so they cater to a varied consumer audience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions?

All options were good and I was very satisfied. The fees were even acceptable. Pleased very much. Customer support was awesome, helpful and professional. They did have a variety of services to choose from.

The contract options were thorough and helpful to me. I feel like if people read them they will understand what is asked. Someone helped me with this tax software and I was not completely sure of all the contract options but the person helping me was. The fees were not ridiculously bad but I probably would've been better off just to have gotten a certified public accountant to do my taxes. I had no problems whatsoever with customer support. I really didn't use the customer support option though. They provide many ways to contact them. There were many variety of services offered on this site. I didn't use but one of the services offered therefore I can't really elaborate on the others much.

Expert Review

Andrew PoulosTax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.    More about Andrew→

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax relief company based out of Post Falls, ID founded in 2009.

• Legal experts: Instant Tax Solutions is run by tax lawyers, which means they are experts at handling the legal side of tax relief.
  • Convenience factor: Instant Tax Solutions is a company serving people in all 50 states, which means customers can be anywhere in the country to use their services.
  • Money-back guarantee: The tax relief services at Instant Tax Solutions come with a money-back guarantee, so 100 percent of customers' money is refunded if they are unhappy with the service they receive.
  • Range of services: The company offers a wide range of tax solutions, from dealing with wage garnishments to bank liens, so they cater to a varied consumer audience.
  • Customer service: Customers who use Instant Tax Solutions state the customer service they receive via the customer service phone line is helpful and convenient.
  • Best for Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.

Compare Tax Relief