Call toll free
4.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $10,000 or more.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Free consultation
  • Refund policy

CONS

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Top Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

11/30/2018

I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid [would] run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They also were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process.

04/24/2019

I owed the Franchise Tax Board almost $10,000 and Instant Tax Solutions worked it out to where I would only be paying $25 a month for 20 years, which only amounts to $6,000. On top of that, I owe the IRS $103,000 and all I have to pay them is 250 bucks.

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax debt relief organization that offers tax relief programs for individuals and business struggling with problems such as back taxes, bank levies, wage garnishments or IRS notices. It helps eliminate or minimize these issues with effective solutions like installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatement and currently not collectible status.

Instant Tax Solutions services

Solving your tax issues alone can be an overwhelming challenge. The IRS is fraught with bureaucracy, and navigating that elaborate nest of red tape is no easy task. Instant Tax Solutions can take control of your complex tax situation with meaningful solutions, such as:

Installment Agreement (IA)

If you can’t pay your tax debt all at once, an installment agreement allows you to pay your outstanding balance over a period of 4 months to 10 years. Your designated tax advisor will negotiate an affordable monthly amount with the IRS and determine an appropriate time frame to make those payments without compromising your quality of life.

You can make payments by delivering them to the IRS office, mailing a check, authorizing your bank to debit your account or requesting your employer to withhold payments from your wages.

Instant Tax Solutions offers two types of IA. If you owe the IRS $25,000 or less, a streamlined installment agreement will allow you to spread out your payments over short or medium-term installments. If your tax debt is more than $25,000, your tax advisor may recommend a long-term installment program.

Offer in Compromise Agreement (OIC)

Taxpayers who have tax debt amounts that they can never possibly pay are eligible for OIC. These are often individuals or businesses on the verge of or in financial hardship. The IRS can significantly forgive the tax liabilities of eligible taxpayers up to 95 percent of the tax amount due, including interest and penalties.

Instant Tax Solutions cautions taxpayers not to negotiate an OIC alone and seek help from professionals. The IRS has strict guidelines on asset disclosure, and if you do it alone, you may run the risk of inadvertently sabotaging your case.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You can be liable for errors made by your spouse or former spouse in a joint return. Common mistakes include unreported income, inflated deductions and ineligible deductions.

Instant Tax Solutions’ professional team of tax lawyers, CPAs and registered federal agents will stand as your advocate in proving that you were unaware of the inaccurate reporting. Here are common relief programs the company offers to innocent spouses:

• IRS Innocent Spouse Relief: This provides relief from paying tax, interest and penalties for erroneous entries and omissions made by your spouse without your knowledge.
  • Separation of Liability Relief: You can request for fair allocation of liability and tax relief from unpaid liabilities resulting from any understated taxes. This means paying only your fair share of the taxes.
  • Equitable Relief: If you don’t qualify for other plans, this program relieves you of liability for an understated tax or unpaid tax debt.
Penalty Abatement

If you file falsified tax returns, file late or don’t file at all, the IRS will charge you with interest, penalties and other fines. Facing the IRS alone is formidable. You will need an experienced tax lawyer to plead your case for penalty abatement at the IRS. The appeals team of tax lawyers and CPAs at Instant Tax Solutions can potentially wipe out or decrease your penalty liabilities.

Currently Not Collectible (CNC)

The IRS can declare a CNC status for taxpayers who are not able to pay their taxes because of life-changing events, like the following conditions:

• Death or serious illness of a taxpayer
  • Loss of job of a taxpayer
  • Divorce
  • Incarceration
  • Inability to locate a taxpayer or the taxpayer’s assets
  • Bankruptcy
  • Hardship situation

Qualifying for CNC status is not easy. You’ll need the expertise of a tax lawyer to win your case. Don’t make the mistake of doing it alone or you’ll unwittingly give information that will get you rejected. The experienced tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions can help you qualify for CNC status.

How does Instant Tax Solutions work?

The tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions are real people who deliver real tax relief. Here’s how they do it:

1. Initial Consultation and Financial Analysis: The consultants have decades of experience in the tax service industry. They will examine your entire financial situation and answer all questions you may have step-by-step. After that, they will offer you any qualifying tax relief programs.
  2. Research and Investigation: Armed with your provided Power of Attorney, the tax lawyers will work with the IRS to get access to all your tax records. They may even dig into any evidence against you to plan a good defense.
  3. Offering the Best Solution: After reconciling information gathered from you and the IRS, the lawyers will propose the best solutions and fight for those solutions to free you of your tax liabilities.

Instant Tax Solutions FAQ

How much does Instant Tax Solutions charge?
Costs of Instant Tax Solutions services are not available on their website, which is not uncommon for the industry. However, one review company claims that Instant Tax Solutions generally charges a flat fee starting at around $2,000. You don’t have to pay an upfront fee, but a retainer fee is required and you’ll need to pay a portion of the quoted fee to get started.
Does Instant Tax Solutions offer any type of guarantee?
According to the same customer reviews, Instant Tax Solutions offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all services. It may also give refunds for services that have not been performed.

Do we recommend Instant Tax Solutions?

With a full staff of tax lawyers, CPAs and enrolled agents, a selection of services and an A+ BBB rating, Instant Tax Solutions has a proven track record of being a quality provider of tax relief solutions. Because of this, we recommend this company to taxpayers with complex tax issues.

84 Instant Tax Solutions Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and Aaron answered the phone. He very much encouraged me to look them up on the Better Business Bureau website and read some of their success stories. Talking to Aaron when I called in was the reason why I chose to stick with them. I started with the company in February of 2018 to help with my IRS debt. They took over with a power of attorney. They pretty much did most of the labor. I had to send them a bunch of information that needed filed through the years. When it came to them, they had specific deadlines as far as their part on it. But it was a longer process and this was mostly on the point of waiting on the IRS.

I don't understand a lot about the process. A lot of people get lost in the jargon that the IRS sends to you because nobody really understands that lingo. But Instant Tax broke it down for me in a way that I could understand it. That was really helpful. And even when I would be frustrated or upset by something that the IRS would say or what they were doing, the gentleman that I worked with named Jacob was very understanding and accommodating. When I had questions, he answered even if they were the annoying stupid ones that he didn't wanna answer.

They also helped set up the payment plan. Jacob told me what I had to do for the next five months. I'm done with the program now. In retrospect, it seemed like I was paying Instant Tax a lot of money at first. When you're looking at it, you're overwhelmed. Because of this, you're not really thinking of the big picture. But I got quality service and I feel like Instant Tax was worth it at the end. It was an overall great experience for me. I would have paid twice as what I paid to still have the same result. And I don't think that the result was from the money. The result was because this is what they do and they are good at it. I've recommended two or three other people to them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kara for taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. It's great to hear that our employees provided impeccable customer service and this is why you chose our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I had not done my taxes for three years and when I went through H&R Block, they came out saying that I owed something crazy like over $30,000. There was no way that I owed that much. That was why I initially started looking for somebody and when I talked to Instant Tax Solutions, they were really nice. So I just decided to go ahead and go with them to try to fix those three years plus the coming year in my taxes.

Joe is the one who actually redid my taxes and he was awesome. We communicated primarily through email but he was always easy to get ahold of. He was very prompt in getting back to me and no matter what question I had, he was able to answer that for me and make sure I understood what was going on and the process that we were in. He walked me through every little step. Then the guy I'm working with now, Mike, is awesome as well. He was always trying to get ahold of me and he also made sure that I know what was going on. So they've been there through every step. Even with the government shutdown right now, Mark still let me know what's going on and where we're at with everything. He also let me know what's gonna happen once they come back up.

When I needed help with making payments, everybody as a whole was absolutely amazing – Mark, Joe, the finance team and everybody. I would really recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anybody for any tax solution because they're an amazing team and I appreciate that they're there for us. The program has been really great too. They've helped me with everything that I asked for help for and it's definitely well worth the money. Right now, I'm just waiting for the IRS to come back. Once that's done, I'm just waiting for our deal to be completed. That way I can start making my payments to the IRS. I'm right at the finishing line and my experience has been absolutely amazing.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Wow Cassandra, what a great review. Thank you so much for your honest opinion and detailed review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you taking the time to show others what your experience was like with our company. It is great to hear that our employees went above and beyond your expectations and you are happy with the results. Please contact us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I had not filed a return for over twenty years and I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid with penalty and interest would run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They also were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process. They used their extensive knowledge of IRS rules to eliminate most of what I thought I owed. The end result was I was able to end this self inflicted nightmare by writing a check to the IRS for under a thousand dollars. I am now a taxpayer with a fresh start in compliance and up to date. Twenty plus years of sleepless nights and wondering when the tax hammer would fall are over. They even filed a penalty abatement with the IRS for me and I just received a refund from the feds for $260.

If you are reading this review it probably seems almost too good to be true but I am a real person and a real client of Instant Tax Solutions. I don't know what your tax situation is or what your final results will be but as for me they hit a Grand Slam and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks so much to Jennifer, Tom ** and the rest of the professional staff.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sam for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words and letting others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time if you need help or have any tax questions.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was the first one that I’d reached out to and I was immediately impressed with what they had to say. Their reps were excellent. Anytime I would need assistance or clarifications with any document, they were there. Mark, the one that I kept in most contact with, was really good and easy to get along with. Unfortunately, my son had died and he was still very sensitive, kind and patient because there were times that I just didn’t even answer him. But he was tenacious and just kept on until he got the answers from me and everything ran smoothly.

At first, I thought the cost was high. But, they took over my case and literally took that monkey off my back and I was able to sleep at night and didn’t have that stress in my life anymore. I just had to pay them and they made life a lot more bearable. I never had dealt with the IRS after that, whereas before, with just me being a regular person, I was getting nowhere with them. We finally got a settlement with the IRS, which is a lot better in my favor and I can afford to pay. IRS, just like any other government body, move very slowly. But I was glad that although I had finished paying Instant Tax Solutions their fee, they still stuck with me to the very end. Everyone that has a problem with their tax returns should go with Instant Tax Solutions. Let them help you. We were first expecting a little less, but a $2,000 difference on what we were projecting at first is nothing compared to what IRS claimed that I owed them. So, I’m happy.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sandra for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words about our staff. Please contact us any time if you need any further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I didn’t file my taxes because I was doing drugs but I got my life back together again. I wanted to straighten everything out so I got in touch with Instant Tax Solutions. I was looking at all the reviews about them and I felt that everything that I read about them was more honest. I called other companies and they wanted $5,000 upfront or another company would finance me right away, but I didn’t like that. Instant Tax Solutions called me right back and told me that if I financed through them I'd be paying $260 a month for four years. They were very honest just by the tone of their voice and I didn’t feel like they were trying to set me up or rip me off. My gut feeling was great about them.

My interactions with the tax attorney were great. When I talked to them over the phone, it was amazing and they made me feel comfortable. I felt at ease that I was able to sleep. All I have been doing was getting stressed and I had a heart attack. I was wondering what was gonna happen with the IRS because they were supposed to send me a notice if they agreed to the tax solution that Instant Tax Solutions offered them. That day I had my heart attack, the letter showed up, although I wish it would’ve shown up earlier, and everything was resolved. The person that I talked to was concerned and the people there were a lot better.

They weren’t beating around the bush. When I talked to the consultant he told me straight out, “I’m gonna tell you right now. If you’re gonna go through us, you got to be on board a hundred percent. If you’re not on board a hundred percent, they ain’t no use to even coming with us.” I told him that I was on board a hundred percent and I got a case manager and people that were dealing with my taxes. They would contact me and send emails. They kept me informed with everything that they were doing. The overall cost was great. Also the overall outcome was awesome. I would tell my friends to go to Instant Tax because they’re honest. I already told two or three other people about them and I am also letting people know that they are amazing.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lamberto for leaving such a detailed review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you taking the time to tell others about our company. We are so happy to have been a part of getting your life back in order. Please, at any time in the future, give us a call if you need any help or have any questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: July 26, 2019

I had a backlog on taxes and had to start paying. I searched around and Instant Tax Solutions seemed to be the best one on the internet. I reached out to them and explained my situation. They were able to use payments and then walked me through a payment program. They set me up with a payment plan with my state and got me relieved with the other one. They took care of my taxes and lightened up a stressful situation. I also felt comfortable working with them and it worked out really well. I'm done with them now. It helped me out quite a bit and it was worth it.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Steve for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you letting others know how the process went from beginning to end. Please feel free to contact us any time with questions or if you need additional help.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I needed tax help. From doing a little bit of research, I liked Instant Tax Solutions the best when I was talking to them so I hired them. They had several people helping me and Ani was the lead attorney on my case. They were ready to do a payment plan which helped me. That was pretty good. I just didn’t have the cash straight up to pay them because of my health at the moment.

I was impressed by what Tax Solutions did for me. I had a $250,000 tax debt and they squashed almost all of it. I've been working with them a little over a year. I’m pretty much all settled now except for my state part. The state’s just taking their time. Other than that, I don’t have to worry about the IRS now. Two more payments and I’m done with them. Tax Solutions really helped me out. I never realized they could help you out that much so I was surprised. They're fantastic. The process might be longer than people realize, but it’s just the process you have to go through. By the time the federal government agrees and this and that, it takes them no time. But I didn’t have any problem with it, as long as I was told what was getting done. It worked out great and there were no surprises to me.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Hello Andrew. Thank you for your 5 star review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words and allowing others to read about your experience with our company. We are very happy to hear that the outcome exceeded your expectations. Please contact us any time with questions or anything tax related.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I called Instant Tax Solutions after I’ve seen their advertisement. Signing up with their service wasn’t difficult at all. They just asked for a down payment. And they set up things for me and did their job. I was impressed with the way the rep handled things and the way he talked. If anything came up, he would call and kept me informed. I could call him anytime. If he was there, he would talk to me. They were able to help me with my federal debt, and working with them had a great impact on my life. I was scared to death and I didn’t know what was gonna happen but they did good with me. I would recommend them to anyone.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about how your experience with our company went. If there is anything you need in the future, please reach out to us.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I had tax problems from previous tax years. I was being charged a lot for past due. I contacted Instant Tax Solutions and they were able to make an offer in compromise for what I owed on my taxes. There were fees, interest, and penalties. They were able to take care of those. Steve was my attorney and he was really helpful.

Instant Tax already went ahead and they finished everything. It took maybe a little bit over a year with the whole process. They filed everything out and they did a power of attorney. Whenever they needed something, they gave me a couple of weeks’ notice in advance. I just provided all the documents and they did the rest. It was pretty simple. They followed up with the IRS and I didn’t even have to talk to them. Instant Tax was very professional and they kept me informed whenever a new letter came in. They had it pretty much down. They provided really good service. They followed up and resolved all my issues. I’m a happy customer with them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Joaquin for leaving your review of our company. It's great to hear that Steve helped you throughout the process and you are happy with the outcome. All of us at Instant Tax Solutions appreciate your recommendation to others. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I was very pleased with Instant Tax Solutions. They were referred to me by a friend of mine. I called them over the phone and they got back to me within the day. Within three weeks, we were up and going but the bigger thing was waiting on IRS that took forever. It took them about 120 days to get back to us but the process took Tax Solutions more than about 90 days from start to finish. They did everything they said they would do and they were able to get my debt down. I paid a lump sum and the cost I paid Tax Solutions for their services was a premium for me since I am not a wealthy man. But, I got what I paid for.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Larry for your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know how your experience was with our company. Please contact us any time in the future if you have questions or need any further assistance.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information