Call toll free
4.97/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Video
Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

63 Instant Tax Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions to resolve unfiled taxes from years past. The rep was prompt in returning calls, and I was easily able to get a hold of him. They gave me a couple of options and suggested that I take care of it as promptly as possible. They kept in good contact and helped me resolve the matter pretty quickly. The settlement that they did came down to a fraction which was hardly anything compared to the amount that was being asked for. It gave me relief from years of unsettled taxes. They did an amazing job and it turned out better than I thought it could. Instant Tax Solutions is a good company and the people are attentive to their clients.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Symon for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. If you have any questions or need any further assistance please call us any time.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I would like to express my overall experience with Instant Tax Solutions as impeccable. From the initial consultation through the completion of my case, I have been treated with kindness, professionalism and courtesy. I would recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anyone who has a problem with the IRS. Overall, I was kept confident throughout the process, my outcome was just as they said and I no longer have the stress of any tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our company. Please contact us at any time if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was super good. Their reps, Glen and Mike, worked super good. They helped me with the business and the personal taxes. Instant Tax Solutions is the best.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Alberto for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please contact us any time if needed.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was the first one that I’d reached out to and I was immediately impressed with what they had to say. Their reps were excellent. Anytime I would need assistance or clarifications with any document, they were there. Mark, the one that I kept in most contact with, was really good and easy to get along with. Unfortunately, my son had died and he was still very sensitive, kind and patient because there were times that I just didn’t even answer him. But he was tenacious and just kept on until he got the answers from me and everything ran smoothly.

At first, I thought the cost was high. But, they took over my case and literally took that monkey off my back and I was able to sleep at night and didn’t have that stress in my life anymore. I just had to pay them and they made life a lot more bearable. I never had dealt with the IRS after that, whereas before, with just me being a regular person, I was getting nowhere with them. We finally got a settlement with the IRS, which is a lot better in my favor and I can afford to pay. IRS, just like any other government body, move very slowly. But I was glad that although I had finished paying Instant Tax Solutions their fee, they still stuck with me to the very end. Everyone that has a problem with their tax returns should go with Instant Tax Solutions. Let them help you. We were first expecting a little less, but a $2,000 difference on what we were projecting at first is nothing compared to what IRS claimed that I owed them. So, I’m happy.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sandra for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words about our staff. Please contact us any time if you need any further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I didn’t file my taxes because I was doing drugs but I got my life back together again. I wanted to straighten everything out so I got in touch with Instant Tax Solutions. I was looking at all the reviews about them and I felt that everything that I read about them was more honest. I called other companies and they wanted $5,000 upfront or another company would finance me right away, but I didn’t like that. Instant Tax Solutions called me right back and told me that if I financed through them I'd be paying $260 a month for four years. They were very honest just by the tone of their voice and I didn’t feel like they were trying to set me up or rip me off. My gut feeling was great about them.

My interactions with the tax attorney were great. When I talked to them over the phone, it was amazing and they made me feel comfortable. I felt at ease that I was able to sleep. All I have been doing was getting stressed and I had a heart attack. I was wondering what was gonna happen with the IRS because they were supposed to send me a notice if they agreed to the tax solution that Instant Tax Solutions offered them. That day I had my heart attack, the letter showed up, although I wish it would’ve shown up earlier, and everything was resolved. The person that I talked to was concerned and the people there were a lot better.

They weren’t beating around the bush. When I talked to the consultant he told me straight out, “I’m gonna tell you right now. If you’re gonna go through us, you got to be on board a hundred percent. If you’re not on board a hundred percent, they ain’t no use to even coming with us.” I told him that I was on board a hundred percent and I got a case manager and people that were dealing with my taxes. They would contact me and send emails. They kept me informed with everything that they were doing. The overall cost was great. Also the overall outcome was awesome. I would tell my friends to go to Instant Tax because they’re honest. I already told two or three other people about them and I am also letting people know that they are amazing.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lamberto for leaving such a detailed review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you taking the time to tell others about our company. We are so happy to have been a part of getting your life back in order. Please, at any time in the future, give us a call if you need any help or have any questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I read the reviews of Insta Tax and most of them were pretty good. I checked them out with Better Business Bureau and what I liked was their reasonable payment plan so I contacted them. They did everything they said they were gonna do. They got a settlement for me and had my payment reduced quite a bit. I’ve signed some power of attorney papers so they could act on my behalf and I put down my down payment and that was it. They got to work.

I was real scared at first. I thought I had to call them every day but within two or three days, they would call me back and they would be on the ball. Everything was just awesome. They took care of everything. I got room to breathe financially because I don’t have to worry about the IRS taking all my income. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Brian for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about how your case was handled, and the great customer service you received. Please contact us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

IRS was taking $400 a week out of my pay for a year. And then I’ve seen the ad of Instant Tax Solutions on TV so I called them immediately. It was very easy getting started with them. And within the next pay period, no more money was coming out and then they handled all of it for me. They resolved everything, we also came up with a complaint resolution, and everybody’s happy. I've been working with them for two years now and we’re pretty much wrapped up but we got a little bit more. They’re all fantastic and I've never ever had a problem. I’d recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Gary for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We know it can be a long process sometimes, but are always happy to hear from clients that they are happy with the end result and the customer service along the way. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was awesome and amazing. In the beginning, they told me that everything was gonna take 12 months but it took place faster than I thought. I started with them in April and my situation got settled by July. Then I got the final letter in August saying that my offer was accepted. I already got settled with the IRS. Instant Tax Solutions' cost was also good. Compared to other people, they were trying to charge me more but they worked with me and I was able to negotiate that I could only pay 180 a month from the amount they were asking. I was able to get in touch with a guy there and his assistant and they would email me quickly. I could also tell them to give me a call and they would do that right there and then. They're great and I will recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ann for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our company. Feel free to reach out to us any time if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I had a problem with taxes so I was seeking help. I saw Instant Tax Solutions and every review I read about them was good so I called them up. I felt very comfortable with them especially after I have read the reviews. I said, “They can help me in there.” I dealt with a woman and I stayed in contact with her. My interactions with her was great.

Once she told me the amount I had to pay, I started the monthly payment plan with them. I’m satisfied with all of those. There was one time that I was short with the payment I promised and she told me I had to pay at least half. Then I paid extra in the next couple of payments. So they work with you. They were also very patient with me and if I needed somebody, I would call. Whenever they would get the message, they would call right back. So they were very responsive. They did a good job. I had a great experience and I’d go back with them again. I’d also recommend anybody who needs the same help I needed.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kendrick for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our services and the process. Please reach out to us anytime if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions made my life better. They gave me some relief. They were affordable, and they said they could help, and I was in need of help. Every time I called, their customer service team was there. They emailed me. Every time there was a change, they made sure I was aware of what I needed to do and the needed documents. Their rep was very prompt in getting them to me. Also, when I couldn’t pay, they were patient with me. They made arrangements and made the payments lower for me, so I can pay. Their service was excellent

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Shawn for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Please contact us any time you need to for questions or additional help.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I had a big tax debt and I needed something done. It was one of those things where I needed to call someone and based on the reputation I saw online, I went with Instant Tax. They gave me the right information when I called them. Then they got my balance way down from what I owe and they worked with me on a payment plan. My credit score shot up, my income isn’t being impacted by the tax burden and I’m not worried about that tax debt staying over my head. My experience with them was outstanding. Instant Tax is great is a great company and they have my back all the way through. I highly recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ernie for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know that it is possible to get tax burdens behind you. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

When I was seeking IRS help, I looked at all tax solution companies' ratings and reviews on the Better Business Bureau. I got my tax lien taken off, settled on a lower amount and got everything taken care of with Instant Tax Solutions. The process was excellent, they did a great job, and it went smoothly. Everything they said they were gonna do, they did. They were always helpful and nice. Whenever I asked a question, they always answered and responded, which I loved. The cost was also fair. There are still a few more months, but, other than that, everything is fine. I would recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lori for taking the time to leave your review of our company. We appreciate the kind words about our services and employees. Please call us any time if you need any additional help or have any questions.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I was trying to work an offer and compromise for the IRS and I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions. They did everything for me. They prepared all the paperwork and documents, and all I had to do was to sign them. They made the process really easy and the tax attorney was very nice and always available when I needed to talk to him or had questions. Then they set up a payment plan for me and I just paid whatever the bill was. It was definitely worth what I paid Instant Tax for. And I’d definitely use them again.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Brian for leaving your review of our company. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any further help.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions for their cost, their price and I wanted something close by where I live. They solved my tax problems however, the cost was a high from the work that they did. I just faxed them all the paperwork and all they did was mail it in. Nevertheless, they were efficient and timely. My only problem was they kept changing staff. I used one tax attorney and that person left so I had to go to another person which is hard because you’ve built up that confidence with somebody and then they’re gone. And then you have to talk to somebody else and tell them the whole story over again. Other than that, I had good response from them. Their customer service was good. The payment plan was good too but it was a little more than what I could afford. I got behind on bills. Hopefully, I’ll get them paid off this next month. But so far, I’m making progress. I’m coming out of the hole. I would refer Instant Tax Solutions. In fact, I have.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Gloria for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please reach out to us any time if you have any questions or need any additional assistance.

Original review: July 27, 2018

Their service was good, and when they said they were gonna do something, they did it. We had a few paperwork snags on our end and they worked with us pretty good on it. They helped us settle with IRS, and we had a cash payout. Instant Tax was a good company to work with that we came up with a different solution than we were looking for, and we came out with a reasonable settlement.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know more about our company. Please call us any time with questions or if you need additional help.

Original review: July 24, 2018

We were trying to get caught up and cleaned up on our taxes and we reached out to Instant Tax Solutions. My brother found them on the internet and they talked. Instant Tax did everything they were supposed to do and handled it from the get-go to the end. We sent them all the information, got our accountants involved, got everything filed and everything was good. Jason, the tax attorney, made follow-ups and got things together. I have a final payment to make and it’s caught up and done. It took nine months but I have no complaints. It all comes down to who you have working for you. Government-wise, it made a difference in what needed to be done but I’ve just got no problems with their service or what they did to get everything settled out. My brother and I both went throwing around five grand and everybody else I checked was even more or the same so I’m not complaining about that.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Robert for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and they worked with me and reached an agreement with the IRS to reduce the tax debt. They set up a lump sum payment, but it would be paid in payments. I'm satisfied with how they dealt with me and also, the cost I'm paying them for their services is fair. They did what I was expecting them to do and they gave me hope. Instant Tax Solutions will solve your tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Donatas for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our services. If you have any questions you may call us any time.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax and they’re helping me with my city and state tax issues. I felt good about signing up with Instant Tax. And the first person I spoke to signed me up and put a team together. They’re still working for me and I'm very satisfied with the company and all of the staff. They seemed very committed, they made me feel very comfortable, and they gave me information along the way.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Richard for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We are happy to hear that our staff is helping ease the process for you. We strive to provide impeccable customer service. Thank You!

Original review: July 13, 2018

I went through a lot of things including losing my truck and my house, going on bankruptcy and having a medical issue. I sent Instant Tax a money order for $250 and I gotta call them. They never called or sent me a message that they have received it. That put me in a bind but I still paid for it. It went from $90,000 to $250 and I would give them a hug for that. I can’t work right now and I’m still waiting for my disability. But the tax thing was such a load, I didn’t know how to deal with it. My ex-wife sold everything and took off when I filed for bankruptcy and Instant Tax bailed me out of a bad situation. It’s not solved yet, but the big stuff is gone and I sure appreciate them. They helped me out of a horrible mess, I love them and I would definitely recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Douglas for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know that it is possible to get a tax debt and the IRS behind you and move on. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions when I was seeking IRS help. They were a little cheaper and they seemed way nicer over another company so I went with them. I've been working with them for a year and half and they took a lot of stress off. Considering what the government said I owe them and what I had to pay, my attorney, Mark, has been awesome. Nine out of 10 times I call him, he returns the phone call or he keeps on me too. And I need a little motivation from day to day. Also, the cost is fair for the service I'm getting. I recommended them to a buddy of mine that’s now working with them too.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Scott for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our services and you experience with us. Please contact us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: May 24, 2018

My entire team was very professional, explained every step to me and we're very transparent. They returned calls promptly and efficiently. I would trust them again if anything arises. Thanks so much for the help. Swift closure toy case was what I was wanting and what I got.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lyndi for taking the time to leave a review of our company. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I was seeking IRS help and I contacted Instant Tax Solutions. They were the cheapest among the companies. I have been working with them for a little over a year and they wiped out a great amount that I owed. I paid around $1,600. I have completed the program and this is the first year I’ve been without tax deductions and next year, it’ll be so much better.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Michael for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions to help me with IRS. Working with them was a fantastic experience. They were super nice and put me in a payment plan while many others didn’t want to do that. There were five steps to go through and they explained every step to me. They hooked me right away and settled my problem. I started in June and finished the program in April. I was stressing out, getting letters from the IRS telling me this and that and Instant Tax Solutions gave me my life back. I’ve been looking for help but I just couldn’t find the right people. And I was just blessed to find Instant Tax Solutions at the right time. I will highly recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Angel for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: May 12, 2018

When I did a research, Instant Tax Solutions was the one that had the best price for what I needed. I contacted them and then they sent me the paperwork. I had to sign a thing, I sent it back and then I paid a lump sum upfront with the remainder in monthly installments. It was $550. So, I paid $110 a month and I've already made a couple of payments.

I owed the IRS $17,000 and they worked on offering a compromise. I was in Obamacare at that time and they told me I didn't have to cancel it but I should have. When I pulled the 401(k), I paid almost $10,000 in tax and then, they billed me for the $17,000 for the Obamacare because they said I shouldn't have had the Obamacare being as I had the 401(k). The tax attorney was helpful and if I had any questions, they did good in answering them and explained everything very well so I was pleased. Cost-wise, it was reasonable and a good price for the quality of service. Instant Tax Solutions was a good place to work with and they were honest.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ann for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know more about our company. If you have any questions or need any additional help please call us anytime.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I was searching for a lawyer to handle my tax issues and I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions but I looked it up in the Better Business Bureau and did some research before I connected with them. They had a lot of positive feedback on how they helped people get their tax debt settled or even decreased to a lower rate. I contacted them, someone called me back and told me what their company was about, how much will be required to get my account started and how much my payments would be on a monthly basis. They also told me how they were going to help me get my taxes caught up with filing and in negotiating.

I worked with Rachel and Mike and after I paid them off, they' remained my tax attorneys and if I ever run into any tax issues involving this particular tax case, they're still very helpful and willing to help me. I feel really good about the payment plan and they did an excellent job with communication, payments and working with me. They did an excellent job all the way around because if I have any concerns, I go on reaching out to them and they get right back with me in a timely manner.

They're very professional even though I never even met them. I was very leery about it at first because they are in another state and there was a transaction that was being done over the phone and through the internet, but for the whole experience that I've had with them, nothing was sketchy at all. The cost was accurate as well and I referred some friends to them. I told my friends that Instant Tax Solutions could help them with any type of tax issues that they're having and to look them up.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Joyce for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions has been awesome. I've been facing my IRS problem for many years and they fixed it in less than one year that I've been with them. I had a lot of plans but the only thing at my way was facing the IRS problem and my plans had to wait. I had some mistakes done through my company so I had over $10000 and had some back taxes from 2005. I didn't know who to turn to, so I looked around Google and found them. I also read reviews. We started the process with me calling them and them telling me that they were gonna email a package that I had to sign with them. I got that and sent it back. Then they did mainly everything. We were communicating a lot by email and they told me all the things that I needed to take. They did the power of attorney too.

I felt really comfortable with my tax attorneys as well. They used to call me all the time to give me updates on my case and I didn't have to call or email them to ask. They also helped me set up a payment plan. I used to make a monthly payment of 150 which was straight out of my bank until the case was over. Also, the cost was well worth it. I'm working on my credit and I feel like a brand new person. Because of Instant Tax Solutions, I've got no tax liens and I could move forward. I'm very happy with my experience and I'd recommend them to my friends.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mitch for your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate the kind words about our company. Please contact us any time if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: April 18, 2018

After being married for 22 years and my spouse handling (mishandling) all of our expenses, taxes, etc., I found myself divorced and looking at close to a $100k in tax debt. I had no clue where to begin and the IRS was constantly sending me threatening letters. Since I was close to broke, I figured I would either have to go to jail or spend the rest of my life broke and continually owing. Instant Tax Solutions treated me with kid gloves. They made it very simple and clear what I needed to provide them. They immediately contacted the IRS (an impossible task - for me), and within a week, the IRS no longer harassed me. What I liked the most was how Jason at Instant Tax Solutions would contact me every few months to give me an update. I was never left wondering what was going on. Everything has been resolved and I no longer live in that awful financial fear. That was horrible. Instant Tax Solutions relieved me of that fear almost immediately.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Dan for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: April 13, 2018

From day one Instant Tax Solutions has been the best. Jacob ** and Rick ** have done everything they could to help me. I went from owing the IRS around $60,000 to $5,500. The team here is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jim for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and sought their help with federal tax relief services. They contacted the IRS and handled my tax issues for me. They did it all and I didn't have to do anything. They negotiated and set up my payment plan with the IRS, and they were able to get the amount I owed the IRS a lot lower than what it was. I owed $120,000 before and I was now to pay down with $25,000 plus. My interaction with my tax attorney, Eric, was actually very good. He got back to me quickly whenever I needed him and he called me to okay the amount I was to pay.

But the whole process took a long time because we had to fix a couple of things and then resubmit another offer to the IRS since our accountant did something wrong and there was a mix-up in my taxes. Despite that, I was impressed that Eric never gave up. Right now, I have to make a payment to the IRS by April 9, then I have three months after that to pay the rest of the amount. My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was really good and I'd tell people to use them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mary for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our staff. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I've seen that Instant Tax Solutions had a good approval rating. I was in trouble with my taxes and back in January of last year, I went ahead and used them. I called them and they sent me a letter for a power of attorney. After that, I made some payments for a year and they took care of my taxes for me. Margaret, my attorney, always answered my phone call and never left me hanging in the dark. She was always there for me.

They had reduced what I owed and I got a letter of compromise. I am at the end of the process and I'm fixed to make my final payment to the IRS right now for $952. My wife doesn't work, so what I make is what we live off of. The cost I had to pay the IRS has been minimal. I'm not making near as much money as I used to make and Instant Tax Solutions has taken a lot of stress off of me and my wife.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Stanley for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all the kind words and are always happy to see another client success story. Please call us any time if needed.

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC expert review by Andrew Poulos

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax relief company based out of Post Falls, ID founded in 2009.

• Legal experts: Instant Tax Solutions is run by tax lawyers, which means they are experts at handling the legal side of tax relief.

• Convenience factor: Instant Tax Solutions is a company serving people in all 50 states, which means customers can be anywhere in the country to use their services.

• Money-back guarantee: The tax relief services at Instant Tax Solutions come with a money-back guarantee, so 100 percent of customers' money is refunded if they are unhappy with the service they receive.

• Range of services: The company offers a wide range of tax solutions, from dealing with wage garnishments to bank liens, so they cater to a varied consumer audience.

• Customer service: Customers who use Instant Tax Solutions state the customer service they receive via the customer service phone line is helpful and convenient.

• Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information