2. Tax Relief

Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (1)

BOTTOM LINE

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $20,000 or more.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Free consultation
  • Refund policy

CONS

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Top Instant Tax Solutions Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid [would] run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process.

I owed the Franchise Tax Board almost $10,000 and Instant Tax Solutions worked it out to where I would only be paying $25 a month for 20 years, which only amounts to $6,000. On top of that, I owe the IRS $103,000 and all I have to pay them is 250 bucks.

Instant Tax Solutions Learn More

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax debt relief organization that offers tax relief programs for individuals and business struggling with problems such as back taxes, bank levies, wage garnishments or IRS notices. It helps eliminate or minimize these issues with effective solutions like installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatement and currently not collectible status.

Instant Tax Solutions services

Solving your tax issues alone can be an overwhelming challenge. The IRS is fraught with bureaucracy, and navigating that elaborate nest of red tape is no easy task. Instant Tax Solutions can take control of your complex tax situation with meaningful solutions, such as:

Installment Agreement (IA)

If you can’t pay your tax debt all at once, an installment agreement allows you to pay your outstanding balance over a period of 4 months to 10 years. Your designated tax advisor will negotiate an affordable monthly amount with the IRS and determine an appropriate time frame to make those payments without compromising your quality of life.

You can make payments by delivering them to the IRS office, mailing a check, authorizing your bank to debit your account or requesting your employer to withhold payments from your wages.

Instant Tax Solutions offers two types of IA. If you owe the IRS $25,000 or less, a streamlined installment agreement will allow you to spread out your payments over short or medium-term installments. If your tax debt is more than $25,000, your tax advisor may recommend a long-term installment program.

Offer in Compromise Agreement (OIC)

Taxpayers who have tax debt amounts that they can never possibly pay are eligible for OIC. These are often individuals or businesses on the verge of or in financial hardship. The IRS can significantly forgive the tax liabilities of eligible taxpayers up to 95 percent of the tax amount due, including interest and penalties.

Instant Tax Solutions cautions taxpayers not to negotiate an OIC alone and seek help from professionals. The IRS has strict guidelines on asset disclosure, and if you do it alone, you may run the risk of inadvertently sabotaging your case.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You can be liable for errors made by your spouse or former spouse in a joint return. Common mistakes include unreported income, inflated deductions and ineligible deductions.

Instant Tax Solutions’ professional team of tax lawyers, CPAs and registered federal agents will stand as your advocate in proving that you were unaware of the inaccurate reporting. Here are common relief programs the company offers to innocent spouses:

• IRS Innocent Spouse Relief: This provides relief from paying tax, interest and penalties for erroneous entries and omissions made by your spouse without your knowledge.
  • Separation of Liability Relief: You can request for fair allocation of liability and tax relief from unpaid liabilities resulting from any understated taxes. This means paying only your fair share of the taxes.
  • Equitable Relief: If you don’t qualify for other plans, this program relieves you of liability for an understated tax or unpaid tax debt.
Penalty Abatement

If you file falsified tax returns, file late or don’t file at all, the IRS will charge you with interest, penalties and other fines. Facing the IRS alone is formidable. You will need an experienced tax lawyer to plead your case for penalty abatement at the IRS. The appeals team of tax lawyers and CPAs at Instant Tax Solutions can potentially wipe out or decrease your penalty liabilities.

Currently Not Collectible (CNC)

The IRS can declare a CNC status for taxpayers who are not able to pay their taxes because of life-changing events, like the following conditions:

• Death or serious illness of a taxpayer
  • Loss of job of a taxpayer
  • Divorce
  • Incarceration
  • Inability to locate a taxpayer or the taxpayer’s assets
  • Bankruptcy
  • Hardship situation

Qualifying for CNC status is not easy. You’ll need the expertise of a tax lawyer to win your case. Don’t make the mistake of doing it alone or you’ll unwittingly give information that will get you rejected. The experienced tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions can help you qualify for CNC status.

How does Instant Tax Solutions work?

The tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions are real people who deliver real tax relief. Here’s how they do it:

1. Initial Consultation and Financial Analysis: The consultants have decades of experience in the tax service industry. They will examine your entire financial situation and answer all questions you may have step-by-step. After that, they will offer you any qualifying tax relief programs.
  2. Research and Investigation: Armed with your provided Power of Attorney, the tax lawyers will work with the IRS to get access to all your tax records. They may even dig into any evidence against you to plan a good defense.
  3. Offering the Best Solution: After reconciling information gathered from you and the IRS, the lawyers will propose the best solutions and fight for those solutions to free you of your tax liabilities.

Instant Tax Solutions FAQ

How much does Instant Tax Solutions charge?
Costs of Instant Tax Solutions services are not available on their website, which is not uncommon for the industry. However, one review company claims that Instant Tax Solutions generally charges a flat fee starting at around $2,000. You don’t have to pay an upfront fee, but a retainer fee is required and you’ll need to pay a portion of the quoted fee to get started.
Does Instant Tax Solutions offer any type of guarantee?
According to the same customer reviews, Instant Tax Solutions offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all services. It may also give refunds for services that have not been performed.

Do we recommend Instant Tax Solutions?

With a full staff of tax lawyers, CPAs and enrolled agents, a selection of services and an A+ BBB rating, Instant Tax Solutions has a proven track record of being a quality provider of tax relief solutions. Because of this, we recommend this company to taxpayers with complex tax issues.

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: June 16, 2020

I have heard these tax commercials and Tv ads, I have seen them for years, and did nothing about it. I have been going back and fourth with the IRS over tax issues that go all the way back to 2006. Business issues, divorce, poor decisions. This tax stuff has been a dark cloud for years. I took the leap and called. I had shopped around with these services and chose Instant Tax. Straight forward stuff. They tell you what they can do, what they cant, and what is possible. All of it was better than what I was living with. We worked out a payment plan I could afford for their services and got started.

My tax issues added up to over $180,000 with interested and penalties growing every day!! This chapter of my life started 9 month ago. I now owe the IRS, $5000!!!! I am not kidding. If I new my phone would not ring off the hook, I would tell who ever is reading this you can call me. But for sure ask my account manager Kwest, (who by the way, amazing service) And his team mate, Katey. They were very prompt in returning my calls and keeping me up to-date with all updates and miles stones. My life has changed. My marriage, my banking, my personal business. I have a fresh start, thank God.

Forever grateful,

M

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mike for leaving such an unbelievable review of Instant Tax Solutions! We are so happy that you chose us to help with your tax issues, and that you now have the fresh start you were looking for. It's a great feeling to save so much money and that we played a part in that for you. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: May 25, 2020

Words cannot express how happy I am with Instant Tax Solutions, their staff and the results I received from their services! They were honest, straightforward and definitely delivered a solution to my tax problems. Family tragedies and personal health issues caused me to neglect filing my 2015 tax return. Instead of dealing with the situation I elected to hide my head in the sand, and not file my 2016 or 2017 returns as well. I finally had to pull my head out of the sand in 2018, when my bank account was seized leaving my daughter and I stranded out of town without money or gas.

I tried to complete my tax returns on my own but quickly became overwhelmed, and knew I needed help. Friends told me the tax forgiveness commercials were scams. One friend even said he learned the hard way, that these companies will just take your money with little results. However, I still contacted several companies I saw advertised. I almost used another company but decided to make one more inquiry. That’s when I found Instant Tax Solutions.

Not only were their prices considerably less, but the staff at Instant Tax Solutions listened to my story, and seemed generally concerned with my situation. They walked me through the process, answered my many questions, and told me they could help but it would take time. They stayed in contact, and always returned phone calls or emails immediately.

Instant Tax Solutions prepared and filed my 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 tax returns. They also told me the information I was avoiding; my back taxes, penalties and interest totaled almost $50,000. Instant Tax Solutions reminded me our journey was just beginning and explained the next steps needed to try and lower my debt. Then almost two years after my back account was seized I received a phone call that I never expected in my wildest dreams. Instant Tax solutions informed me my tax bill was reduced to $250!

Thank you Instant Tax Solutions, I know I was difficult at times but all the staff remained professional and kept me level headed while dealing with this difficult situation in my life. I feel as if a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I now have a positive outlook at the future. Instant Tax Solutions delivered exactly what their name says… A Solution to my tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

WOW Karen! This is one of the best reviews Instant Tax Solutions has ever received! Thank you so much for such a detailed review of our company. We are so happy to hear another successful story of a client being able to move on from their tax burdens. We all appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company, and will be here for anything else you may need in the future. Again, thank you!

Original review: May 18, 2020

So my family and I did not file taxes for a number of years due to hardships and lack of money. We came across Instant Tax Solutions and gave them a call. Right from the start they were transparent and made sure that I was in the know when it came to what they can and cannot do. The broke it down for me as if I was in elementary school which is what I needed. They charged a flat fee and promised no hidden fees or anything. They offered payment arrangements and then went to work right away on our problem. Mind you we were in the 10s of thousands with fees and penalties including back pay. They helped us sold the problem and brought it to a manageable amount that we could afford.

We decided to have them do our 2019 taxes as well which offset what we owed. We decided to let them help us with our state as well which was much more of a mess. They gave me two options. One pay a lesser amount and deal with them myself or pay the standard minimum and they could do the work. They gave me advice that it would be in my best interest to pay the less amount and handle it myself. Well to my avail they were right and we were able to manage that as well.

They are always available for call or email and they work very closely with you to make sure you are comfortable. There are never any promises in this industry but the one promise they made was to do their best and they did and my family is now in a place where we can put this behind us and move forward. Instant tax solutions will be doing all our taxes from now on. Thank you all for your help. Your staff is second to none and has changed our family's financial situation for the good. God bless you guys.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rick for such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review about your experience, so others can see what options they have when trying to solve tax problems. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

When I was younger and I had my own business, my grandfather was doing my taxes. Then, I did not realize he never filed them. All of a sudden, I got those things from the IRS saying I owe $52,000. Instant Tax Solutions was awesome because they got it all down to a reasonable amount that I can pay. I’m going to have it hopefully paid off by April 5th of this year. It took mine for them to process for two years because I had health issues and other things happened too. They were so willing to work with me because my mom, in the middle of all these, decided to go unresponsive and I was in a hospital with her on deathbed for a month and a half -- and, all of a sudden, she turned a corner, and she was all better. I started with them in December of 2017, but I didn’t get everything filed until 2018 because everything went wrong. Still, overall, Instant Tax Solutions was excellent.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Theresa, we can't thank you enough for leaving such a wonderful review of our company. We are so happy that your debt is almost paid off and we played a role in that. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or anything else.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I reached out to Instant Tax for their price and for help with my IRS issues. They seemed to follow the constitution and they faxed over the paperwork which I filled out. I sent the paperwork back and they went with the agreements. They kept me abreast of what was going on. They held back multiple years of tax refund for me. In the second approach, we were offered a compromise, approved and sent to them. Then my tax problems were over.

I didn't file for many years and it made me $16,000 fell off. The rest they took when I filed my taxes. It went through the tax returns so I haven't had to pay any money out of my pocket to the IRS except for the $50 that was agreed upon for the offer and compromise. I finished the program within four and a half years and my experience was great.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Donald for your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience with our company. We are available any time in the future for you if you have questions or need additional services.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

The people here have been great in helping with my situation. Always available to answer any questions. They work very hard to get the job done. I would recommend them to anyone that is having tax problems. They always handle you in a very professional manner and are very courteous.

Original review: July 29, 2020

You did it! Rock and roll!! Very helpful, courteous, and professional from the very beginning to the end. This company makes sure that you understand every step you go through. I would definitely recommend you to anyone who asks. I can say enough about these guys. Keep it up!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Bruce for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you letting others know about your experience and the recommendation. If you ever have any additional questions or need anything, we are available to help.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Before I called Instant Tax Solutions I was skeptical that any could help me get out of the mess I got my self into. The IRS wanted to take 80 percent of my take home pay to cover back taxes that were never filed. What a relief it was to have someone listen to my situation and then act on it immediately. They got the garnishment lifted within a couple days. Then they filed all my back taxes reduced my debit by close to 200 thousand dollars. Mark ** and his staff are outstanding at what they do. I highly recommend them 5 stars from me. Paul

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Paul for such an amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the feedback on how your case was handled by our staff and the high recommendation to others. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I would like to thank Elizabeth **, EA and staff at Instant Tax Solutions for everything they have done for me and my husband. We had separate tax issues prior to us getting married and Instant Tax Solutions resolved them all. Everyone we have come in contact with was courteous and knowledgeable in each of their respective areas. We will DEFINITELY be using their services every year to file our taxes from this moment forward. #ClientForLife Keep up the great work!!!

Original review: June 24, 2020

Great group of people. Very helpful and friendly. I like that they work together. They were patient with me finding all my documents. Was nervous about doing my taxes but they tested my fears. A thanks to Jennifer and the group!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rhonda for your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the kind words about our staff, and will be available for any future questions you have or further assistance. Please call us any time.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information