4.9/5 (179 ratings)

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • Free consultation
    • Refund policy

Cons

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Bottom Line

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $20,000 or more.

Top Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Verified

I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid [would] run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as p...

Verified

I owed the Franchise Tax Board almost $10,000 and Instant Tax Solutions worked it out to where I would only be paying $25 a month for 20 years, which only amounts to $6,000. On to...

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax debt relief organization that offers tax relief programs for individuals and business struggling with problems such as back taxes, bank levies, wage garnishments or IRS notices. It helps eliminate or minimize these issues with effective solutions like installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatement and currently not collectible status.

Instant Tax Solutions services

Solving your tax issues alone can be an overwhelming challenge. The IRS is fraught with bureaucracy, and navigating that elaborate nest of red tape is no easy task. Instant Tax Solutions can take control of your complex tax situation with meaningful solutions, such as:

Installment Agreement (IA)

If you can’t pay your tax debt all at once, an installment agreement allows you to pay your outstanding balance over a period of 4 months to 10 years. Your designated tax advisor will negotiate an affordable monthly amount with the IRS and determine an appropriate time frame to make those payments without compromising your quality of life.

You can make payments by delivering them to the IRS office, mailing a check, authorizing your bank to debit your account or requesting your employer to withhold payments from your wages.

Instant Tax Solutions offers two types of IA. If you owe the IRS $25,000 or less, a streamlined installment agreement will allow you to spread out your payments over short or medium-term installments. If your tax debt is more than $25,000, your tax advisor may recommend a long-term installment program.

Offer in Compromise Agreement (OIC)

Taxpayers who have tax debt amounts that they can never possibly pay are eligible for OIC. These are often individuals or businesses on the verge of or in financial hardship. The IRS can significantly forgive the tax liabilities of eligible taxpayers up to 95 percent of the tax amount due, including interest and penalties.

Instant Tax Solutions cautions taxpayers not to negotiate an OIC alone and seek help from professionals. The IRS has strict guidelines on asset disclosure, and if you do it alone, you may run the risk of inadvertently sabotaging your case.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You can be liable for errors made by your spouse or former spouse in a joint return. Common mistakes include unreported income, inflated deductions and ineligible deductions.

Instant Tax Solutions’ professional team of tax lawyers, CPAs and registered federal agents will stand as your advocate in proving that you were unaware of the inaccurate reporting. Here are common relief programs the company offers to innocent spouses:

• IRS Innocent Spouse Relief: This provides relief from paying tax, interest and penalties for erroneous entries and omissions made by your spouse without your knowledge.
    • Separation of Liability Relief: You can request for fair allocation of liability and tax relief from unpaid liabilities resulting from any understated taxes. This means paying only your fair share of the taxes.
    • Equitable Relief: If you don’t qualify for other plans, this program relieves you of liability for an understated tax or unpaid tax debt.
    Penalty Abatement

If you file falsified tax returns, file late or don’t file at all, the IRS will charge you with interest, penalties and other fines. Facing the IRS alone is formidable. You will need an experienced tax lawyer to plead your case for penalty abatement at the IRS. The appeals team of tax lawyers and CPAs at Instant Tax Solutions can potentially wipe out or decrease your penalty liabilities.

Currently Not Collectible (CNC)

The IRS can declare a CNC status for taxpayers who are not able to pay their taxes because of life-changing events, like the following conditions:

• Death or serious illness of a taxpayer
    • Loss of job of a taxpayer
    • Divorce
    • Incarceration
    • Inability to locate a taxpayer or the taxpayer’s assets
    • Bankruptcy
    • Hardship situation

Qualifying for CNC status is not easy. You’ll need the expertise of a tax lawyer to win your case. Don’t make the mistake of doing it alone or you’ll unwittingly give information that will get you rejected. The experienced tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions can help you qualify for CNC status.

How does Instant Tax Solutions work?

The tax professionals at Instant Tax Solutions are real people who deliver real tax relief. Here’s how they do it:

1. Initial Consultation and Financial Analysis: The consultants have decades of experience in the tax service industry. They will examine your entire financial situation and answer all questions you may have step-by-step. After that, they will offer you any qualifying tax relief programs.
    2. Research and Investigation: Armed with your provided Power of Attorney, the tax lawyers will work with the IRS to get access to all your tax records. They may even dig into any evidence against you to plan a good defense.
    3. Offering the Best Solution: After reconciling information gathered from you and the IRS, the lawyers will propose the best solutions and fight for those solutions to free you of your tax liabilities.

Instant Tax Solutions FAQ

How much does Instant Tax Solutions charge?
    Costs of Instant Tax Solutions services are not available on their website, which is not uncommon for the industry. However, one review company claims that Instant Tax Solutions generally charges a flat fee starting at around $2,000. You don’t have to pay an upfront fee, but a retainer fee is required and you’ll need to pay a portion of the quoted fee to get started.
    Does Instant Tax Solutions offer any type of guarantee?
    According to the same customer reviews, Instant Tax Solutions offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all services. It may also give refunds for services that have not been performed.

Do we recommend Instant Tax Solutions?

With a full staff of tax lawyers, CPAs and enrolled agents, a selection of services and an A+ BBB rating, Instant Tax Solutions has a proven track record of being a quality provider of tax relief solutions. Because of this, we recommend this company to taxpayers with complex tax issues.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and they were good. When I called, I always got ahold of them. If I didn't, they called back within a couple of hours. I paid the monthly payment till I got them paid off. The only problem I had was they only did my federal tax when I thought they would do both state and federal. The state got on this and I called Instant Tax back. They said I didn't ask tehm to do state as well. I never had to ask anybody to do federal and state. They said, "We just do federal 'cause state is so different." They should have said that because I didn't know. This is the first time I've ever had to use a company like Instant Tax Solutions. Other than that, they were really nice people and I couldn't have asked for any better. When looking for a company to work on tax resolutions, make sure that you ask them if they do both taxes.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you June for your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience with our company. We do work with State Tax Resolution, but it depends on what you need done, how much is owed to the State, and what State we are working with. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need. If you still need State tax help, please call us back and speak with us again about it. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Rebekah ** was in charge of my case and provided amazing service. She was able to get my payments and penalties lowered by a significant amount. The communication with the entire staff was outstanding and the accounts department was very accommodating and allowed a payment plan that worked for me.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Manuel for leaving such a great 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company and will be available in the future if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Rebekah was so kind but straightforward in what needed to be done to work through our taxes. She was the voice of calm I needed to assure me that we could see this through and get it behind us. If Rebekah was not available when I called I was certain that I would receive a call back that day. If I had questions, Rebekah was there to answer and to guide me. She gave me status updates and encouraged me to continue through. I really can breathe easier now knowing when I go to the mailbox that the IRS is not sending me another extremely stressful notification. Thanks so much for this service and the kindness the staff has shown towards me when I was overwhelmed.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Shirley for such an amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions! It's always great to hear that our staff went above and beyond in helping our clients. We are available any time you need us in the future for questions or additional tax help.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Only good things to say about Instant Tax Solutions. Great Customer Service and friendly people to work with. I never had one bad experience with them. Always there to answer questions and help me in any way. They know their job when working with the IRS on reducing your tax debt. The trick is to be patient and let them do their job!!!! I think that is the most important advice I can give to anyone when working with Instant Tax Solutions.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Tim for all the kind words about Instant Tax Solutions. We take great pride in impeccable customer service and reviews like this show that our employees actually care. Please contact us any time you need to.

Original review: July 24, 2021

I owed years of past taxes and was in a bad situation. Instant was able to stop garnishments at my work. Get me current and compliant with Federal and State tax departments. Mitigate the overall tax debt outstanding balance and set up a reasonable and doable payment arrangement. I would highly recommend Instant Tax Solutions for any IRS issue someone may be dealing with. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable, quick acting, and sincerely cares about your matter and genuinely wants to help.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jacob for leaving such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others searching for tax help know how your experience with our company went. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: March 11, 2022

If you have found your way to ITS rest assured that you are in good hands. Put off procrastinating and get busy finding resolutions to your tax issues. They will treat you with respect as they put the weight of their experience and knowledge to your benefit. You will find them to be thorough, communicative and effective. I wish you the best and a good night's sleep.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Cynthia for leaving such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others in need of tax assistance know how your experience with our company went. Please reach out any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else we can assist with.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

It was overpriced because they charged me a lot more than they charged my daughter who had a contract with them. But I had written all the paperwork up and they forwarded them to the IRS. It was accepted and I finished paying it off within the time frame. Their reps were honest and I appreciated their help that it got resolved quickly.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Bobbie for your honest review of our company. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Sometimes the fees can be different based on the scope of work involved, but we are happy to hear that everything got resolved quickly and you no longer have any tax issues. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I want to Thank Everyone at Instant Tax Solutions! Especially Rebecca. She was very Professional and always followed through with call backs and answered all my questions! Thank You once again and Happy New Year to You & Tour Family!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Richard for the kind words about Rebekah and our company! We strive for impeccable customer service, and it's always great to see another happy client. Please contact us any time you need to.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Great professional team and would have no problem in recommending their services to anybody else. They are top notch in my book. From day one they were on the ball in getting my tax problems resolve... Professional Responsive and a great place to work with to get my problem resolve and back on the road...

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you James for the recommendation and the 5 Star Review! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

It was a long experience because of the IRS not Instant Tax Solutions but a good experience getting the help we needed. We are very thankful for the courtesy and desire to help us resolve our issue/tax debt. Thank you for caring about our situation.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Yes Charles, dealing with the IRS can be extremely time consuming. We are happy to hear that we helped you with this problem, and were able to resolve your tax debt issue. Please contact us any time you need to.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information