Call toll free
4.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Video
Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

74 Instant Tax Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I've been scammed out of money before by a lawyer and these people were so helpful. I am grateful for the help. I recommend trying their company out. This company's been one of few companies with good communication, easy to reach, good customer service. Real advice.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Aiyanna for your review on Consumer Affairs. It can be scary trying to find honest and ethical help in dealing with the IRS. We are happy to hear that our staff provided you with real advice and good communication. Please contact us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I had not done my taxes for three years and when I went through H&R Block, they came out saying that I owed something crazy like over $30,000. There was no way that I owed that much. That was why I initially started looking for somebody and when I talked to Instant Tax Solutions, they were really nice. So I just decided to go ahead and go with them to try to fix those three years plus the coming year in my taxes.

Joe is the one who actually redid my taxes and he was awesome. We communicated primarily through email but he was always easy to get ahold of. He was very prompt in getting back to me and no matter what question I had, he was able to answer that for me and make sure I understood what was going on and the process that we were in. He walked me though every little step. Then the guy I'm working with now, Mike, is awesome as well. He was always trying to get ahold of me and he also made sure that I know what was going on. So they've been there through every step. Even with the government shutdown right now, Mark still let me know what's going on and where we're at with everything. He also let me know what's gonna happen once they come back up.

When I needed help with making payments, everybody as a whole was absolutely amazing – Mark, Joe, the finance team and everybody. I would really recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anybody for any tax solution because they're an amazing team and I appreciate that they're there for us. The program has been really great too. They've helped me with everything that I asked for help for and it's definitely well worth the money. Right now, I'm just waiting for the IRS to come back. Once that's done, I'm just waiting for our deal to be completed. That way I can start making my payments to the IRS. I'm right at the finishing line and my experience has been absolutely amazing.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Wow Cassandra, what a great review. Thank you so much for your honest opinion and detailed review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you taking the time to show others what your experience was like with our company. It is great to hear that our employees went above and beyond your expectations and you are happy with the results. Please contact us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I needed help with my taxes and when I talked to Jacob at Instant Tax Solutions, he told me he could take care of it. And working with them greatly impacted my life. I worked with them for about two years and the program took my tax from $80,000 down to $5,000. They helped me straighten out my issues and they did all the paperwork. All I had to do was fax some stuff. I would totally recommend them to anybody who has tax problems and I would totally recommend Jacob. He's not the big guy there but he totally did an awesome job. He was phenomenal. When I called him the first day, I was crying. I didn't know what to do and he was like, "Okay Dawn, it's gonna be okay." Then he would email me and call me whenever a thing was coming up. He would let me know everything that I needed to know. He was on top of it and I'm really happy with their service.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Dawn, it is so great to hear that one of our employees treated you well, and provided such great support through the process with the IRS. It can be overwhelming to deal with the IRS, and we take great pride in helping every client with impeccable customer service and great results. I will forward your review to Jacob to see. If you need any assistance in the future, please call us. Thank You!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I had several years of unfiled returns and it was time to get it taken care of, so I called Instant Tax Solutions. Signing up with them was easy. It cost $2,800 to file my taxes though which I can hardly afford. I had to borrow money just to pay Instant Tax Solutions, let alone pay my taxes. It was rather expensive but they said they’d take care of everything that I ask them to. I was skeptical at first because I thought all that stuff was a scam but it ended up working out. They got everything filed for me and they were pretty good to deal with. They would e-mail me and as long as I got everything sent in on time, they got everything taken care of. I just had one little issue where I had an identity theft and it delayed things a bit. But other than that, everything has been taken care of and my offering compromise was accepted. I’ve paid that and I’ve paid the state. I’ve paid Instant Tax Solutions and right now, I'm all current.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Arthur for your review of our company. Instant Tax Solutions takes great pride in providing impeccable customer service and getting the best possible outcome for each and every client. We are happy to hear of another successful Offer In Compromise case. Please contact us at any time if you need any further assistance.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Instant Tax Solutions helped give me my life back. I owed the IRS over $5000,000. I thought that I would never be able to get that number down. Then I saw a advertisement on my phone and decided to call. They got straight to the point, and told me that the IRS would be settling with me. Instant Tax Solutions got the IRS to settle for $250. I am so grateful for Instant Tax Solutions.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Hello J M. Thank you for your honest review of Instant Tax Solutions. It is always great to hear about another successful settlement with the IRS. It is very tough to deal with the IRS on your own, and we were happy to help you and happy to see your amazing results. Please contact us whenever it is needed for questions or any future help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I had not filed a return for over twenty years and I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid with penalty and interest would run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They also were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process. They used their extensive knowledge of IRS rules to eliminate most of what I thought I owed. The end result was I was able to end this self inflicted nightmare by writing a check to the IRS for under a thousand dollars. I am now a taxpayer with a fresh start in compliance and up to date. Twenty plus years of sleepless nights and wondering when the tax hammer would fall are over. They even filed a penalty abatement with the IRS for me and I just received a refund from the feds for $260.

If you are reading this review it probably seems almost too good to be true but I am a real person and a real client of Instant Tax Solutions. I don't know what your tax situation is or what your final results will be but as for me they hit a Grand Slam and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks so much to Jennifer, Tom ** and the rest of the professional staff.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sam for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words and letting others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time if you need help or have any tax questions.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

The IRS told me I owed an extreme amount of money. I started doing a little research on the internet, and I came up with some information on Instant Tax Solutions. I spoke to John, and he walked me through the process of what would take place and how we would go about filing the necessary paperwork to get started. I was extremely interested, so I did that. As we moved from one step to another, the Instant Tax reps would explain everything thoroughly. I would get letters from the IRS and they would calm my fears and let me know that there was nothing to be concerned about. If I had any questions, I could call back and they would return my call. They were really helpful and the results were great. I was completely satisfied with their service and I would definitely use them again.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank You Juan for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

After researching the internet, Instant Tax Solutions had the most positive reviews. Also, most of the companies were in Californi and Instant Tax Solutions had a local office here in Dallas. I didn't want to mess with anybody where I couldn't speak to somebody in town. I was at $45,000 on debt to the IRS and they did a letter of compromise. We sent a letter and they settled for 250 bucks. They got everything resolved. The tax attorney I worked with was awesome. He kept me posted on everything. There were several times that I needed questions asked and he was there to answer them. Sometimes, they take a couple of days to reply, but I'm not the only customer they have, I'm sure. He was always pretty good with getting back with us and was always very helpful every time I called.

The overall cost was amazing. Everybody wanted $5,000 to $8,000 but with Instant Tax, it was a flat fee of 2,600 bucks and I paid it out in 10 payments. It got deducted from my account every month for 10 months and then it was a flat fee. They were a really good company and I would recommend them to anybody. They helped me with what I had to do.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Juan for taking the time to leave such a great review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time if you need any additional assistance.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I was having issues with back taxes. I looked around and called three companies. Instant Tax Solutions was a whole lot more polite about it, so I went with them. Their enrollment process was pretty simple. I called them and they got right on it. I sent them all my paperwork and they called me back within two weeks. They told me what was going on, how it was gonna go, and they did it. They were good and Josh, the rep I worked with, was polite. If he needed to ask me something, he called and we spoke. He'd done his business and working with them helped me out greatly. I'd tell others to call Instant Tax Solutions and use them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Nathan for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please contact us any time if you need any assistance in the future.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I needed help with a settlement and Instant Tax Solutions was 1/5 the cost of a big-name attorney and 1/3 the cost of another one. Signing up for their service was easy. Although the program took nearly two years, Instant Tax always got back promptly and I never had a problem. They seemed perfectly confident and knew what they were doing. I felt very comfortable working with them. It has been a great relief and I’m very happy. They handled everything perfectly.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Donald for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with our firm. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions as I was seeking help for a resolution to a personal tax issue. They helped me file the appropriate papers with the IRS. The cost of the service was reasonable but they need to work on their quality of service. Particularly, they need to work on their communication with their clients. We had very little communication which was almost exclusively over email and I didn't know what they did in the background. If I didn’t reach out to them, I never heard from them. I also felt like all I was was a source of revenue for them. They have terrible communication and follow up skills so you would have to make your own judgment whether or not you'd wanna use them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Hello Edward. We are very disappointed to read your review of our company. We settled your $51,064 IRS tax debt for only $500. That is the best possible outcome anyone could ever hope for. We are sorry that the communication wasn't up to your standards, but please remember that much of that time, we are waiting on the IRS to respond to us, and sometimes an Offer In Compromise could take up to 9-12 months to get approved by the IRS, which in your case it did get approved. We wish you the best in the future, and hope are very happy you no longer have any IRS debt to deal with.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions to resolve unfiled taxes from years past. The rep was prompt in returning calls, and I was easily able to get a hold of him. They gave me a couple of options and suggested that I take care of it as promptly as possible. They kept in good contact and helped me resolve the matter pretty quickly. The settlement that they did came down to a fraction which was hardly anything compared to the amount that was being asked for. It gave me relief from years of unsettled taxes. They did an amazing job and it turned out better than I thought it could. Instant Tax Solutions is a good company and the people are attentive to their clients.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Symon for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. If you have any questions or need any further assistance please call us any time.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I would like to express my overall experience with Instant Tax Solutions as impeccable. From the initial consultation through the completion of my case, I have been treated with kindness, professionalism and courtesy. I would recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anyone who has a problem with the IRS. Overall, I was kept confident throughout the process, my outcome was just as they said and I no longer have the stress of any tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our company. Please contact us at any time if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was super good. Their reps, Glen and Mike, worked super good. They helped me with the business and the personal taxes. Instant Tax Solutions is the best.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Alberto for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please contact us any time if needed.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was the first one that I’d reached out to and I was immediately impressed with what they had to say. Their reps were excellent. Anytime I would need assistance or clarifications with any document, they were there. Mark, the one that I kept in most contact with, was really good and easy to get along with. Unfortunately, my son had died and he was still very sensitive, kind and patient because there were times that I just didn’t even answer him. But he was tenacious and just kept on until he got the answers from me and everything ran smoothly.

At first, I thought the cost was high. But, they took over my case and literally took that monkey off my back and I was able to sleep at night and didn’t have that stress in my life anymore. I just had to pay them and they made life a lot more bearable. I never had dealt with the IRS after that, whereas before, with just me being a regular person, I was getting nowhere with them. We finally got a settlement with the IRS, which is a lot better in my favor and I can afford to pay. IRS, just like any other government body, move very slowly. But I was glad that although I had finished paying Instant Tax Solutions their fee, they still stuck with me to the very end. Everyone that has a problem with their tax returns should go with Instant Tax Solutions. Let them help you. We were first expecting a little less, but a $2,000 difference on what we were projecting at first is nothing compared to what IRS claimed that I owed them. So, I’m happy.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sandra for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words about our staff. Please contact us any time if you need any further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I didn’t file my taxes because I was doing drugs but I got my life back together again. I wanted to straighten everything out so I got in touch with Instant Tax Solutions. I was looking at all the reviews about them and I felt that everything that I read about them was more honest. I called other companies and they wanted $5,000 upfront or another company would finance me right away, but I didn’t like that. Instant Tax Solutions called me right back and told me that if I financed through them I'd be paying $260 a month for four years. They were very honest just by the tone of their voice and I didn’t feel like they were trying to set me up or rip me off. My gut feeling was great about them.

My interactions with the tax attorney were great. When I talked to them over the phone, it was amazing and they made me feel comfortable. I felt at ease that I was able to sleep. All I have been doing was getting stressed and I had a heart attack. I was wondering what was gonna happen with the IRS because they were supposed to send me a notice if they agreed to the tax solution that Instant Tax Solutions offered them. That day I had my heart attack, the letter showed up, although I wish it would’ve shown up earlier, and everything was resolved. The person that I talked to was concerned and the people there were a lot better.

They weren’t beating around the bush. When I talked to the consultant he told me straight out, “I’m gonna tell you right now. If you’re gonna go through us, you got to be on board a hundred percent. If you’re not on board a hundred percent, they ain’t no use to even coming with us.” I told him that I was on board a hundred percent and I got a case manager and people that were dealing with my taxes. They would contact me and send emails. They kept me informed with everything that they were doing. The overall cost was great. Also the overall outcome was awesome. I would tell my friends to go to Instant Tax because they’re honest. I already told two or three other people about them and I am also letting people know that they are amazing.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lamberto for leaving such a detailed review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you taking the time to tell others about our company. We are so happy to have been a part of getting your life back in order. Please, at any time in the future, give us a call if you need any help or have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I read the reviews of Insta Tax and most of them were pretty good. I checked them out with Better Business Bureau and what I liked was their reasonable payment plan so I contacted them. They did everything they said they were gonna do. They got a settlement for me and had my payment reduced quite a bit. I’ve signed some power of attorney papers so they could act on my behalf and I put down my down payment and that was it. They got to work.

I was real scared at first. I thought I had to call them every day but within two or three days, they would call me back and they would be on the ball. Everything was just awesome. They took care of everything. I got room to breathe financially because I don’t have to worry about the IRS taking all my income. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Brian for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about how your case was handled, and the great customer service you received. Please contact us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

IRS was taking $400 a week out of my pay for a year. And then I’ve seen the ad of Instant Tax Solutions on TV so I called them immediately. It was very easy getting started with them. And within the next pay period, no more money was coming out and then they handled all of it for me. They resolved everything, we also came up with a complaint resolution, and everybody’s happy. I've been working with them for two years now and we’re pretty much wrapped up but we got a little bit more. They’re all fantastic and I've never ever had a problem. I’d recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Gary for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We know it can be a long process sometimes, but are always happy to hear from clients that they are happy with the end result and the customer service along the way. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was awesome and amazing. In the beginning, they told me that everything was gonna take 12 months but it took place faster than I thought. I started with them in April and my situation got settled by July. Then I got the final letter in August saying that my offer was accepted. I already got settled with the IRS. Instant Tax Solutions' cost was also good. Compared to other people, they were trying to charge me more but they worked with me and I was able to negotiate that I could only pay 180 a month from the amount they were asking. I was able to get in touch with a guy there and his assistant and they would email me quickly. I could also tell them to give me a call and they would do that right there and then. They're great and I will recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ann for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our company. Feel free to reach out to us any time if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I had a problem with taxes so I was seeking help. I saw Instant Tax Solutions and every review I read about them was good so I called them up. I felt very comfortable with them especially after I have read the reviews. I said, “They can help me in there.” I dealt with a woman and I stayed in contact with her. My interactions with her was great.

Once she told me the amount I had to pay, I started the monthly payment plan with them. I’m satisfied with all of those. There was one time that I was short with the payment I promised and she told me I had to pay at least half. Then I paid extra in the next couple of payments. So they work with you. They were also very patient with me and if I needed somebody, I would call. Whenever they would get the message, they would call right back. So they were very responsive. They did a good job. I had a great experience and I’d go back with them again. I’d also recommend anybody who needs the same help I needed.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kendrick for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our services and the process. Please reach out to us anytime if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions made my life better. They gave me some relief. They were affordable, and they said they could help, and I was in need of help. Every time I called, their customer service team was there. They emailed me. Every time there was a change, they made sure I was aware of what I needed to do and the needed documents. Their rep was very prompt in getting them to me. Also, when I couldn’t pay, they were patient with me. They made arrangements and made the payments lower for me, so I can pay. Their service was excellent

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Shawn for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Please contact us any time you need to for questions or additional help.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I had a big tax debt and I needed something done. It was one of those things where I needed to call someone and based on the reputation I saw online, I went with Instant Tax. They gave me the right information when I called them. Then they got my balance way down from what I owe and they worked with me on a payment plan. My credit score shot up, my income isn’t being impacted by the tax burden and I’m not worried about that tax debt staying over my head. My experience with them was outstanding. Instant Tax is great is a great company and they have my back all the way through. I highly recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ernie for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know that it is possible to get tax burdens behind you. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

When I was seeking IRS help, I looked at all tax solution companies' ratings and reviews on the Better Business Bureau. I got my tax lien taken off, settled on a lower amount and got everything taken care of with Instant Tax Solutions. The process was excellent, they did a great job, and it went smoothly. Everything they said they were gonna do, they did. They were always helpful and nice. Whenever I asked a question, they always answered and responded, which I loved. The cost was also fair. There are still a few more months, but, other than that, everything is fine. I would recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lori for taking the time to leave your review of our company. We appreciate the kind words about our services and employees. Please call us any time if you need any additional help or have any questions.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I was trying to work an offer and compromise for the IRS and I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions. They did everything for me. They prepared all the paperwork and documents, and all I had to do was to sign them. They made the process really easy and the tax attorney was very nice and always available when I needed to talk to him or had questions. Then they set up a payment plan for me and I just paid whatever the bill was. It was definitely worth what I paid Instant Tax for. And I’d definitely use them again.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Brian for leaving your review of our company. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any further help.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions for their cost, their price and I wanted something close by where I live. They solved my tax problems however, the cost was a high from the work that they did. I just faxed them all the paperwork and all they did was mail it in. Nevertheless, they were efficient and timely. My only problem was they kept changing staff. I used one tax attorney and that person left so I had to go to another person which is hard because you’ve built up that confidence with somebody and then they’re gone. And then you have to talk to somebody else and tell them the whole story over again. Other than that, I had good response from them. Their customer service was good. The payment plan was good too but it was a little more than what I could afford. I got behind on bills. Hopefully, I’ll get them paid off this next month. But so far, I’m making progress. I’m coming out of the hole. I would refer Instant Tax Solutions. In fact, I have.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Gloria for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please reach out to us any time if you have any questions or need any additional assistance.

Original review: July 27, 2018

Their service was good, and when they said they were gonna do something, they did it. We had a few paperwork snags on our end and they worked with us pretty good on it. They helped us settle with IRS, and we had a cash payout. Instant Tax was a good company to work with that we came up with a different solution than we were looking for, and we came out with a reasonable settlement.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know more about our company. Please call us any time with questions or if you need additional help.

Original review: July 24, 2018

We were trying to get caught up and cleaned up on our taxes and we reached out to Instant Tax Solutions. My brother found them on the internet and they talked. Instant Tax did everything they were supposed to do and handled it from the get-go to the end. We sent them all the information, got our accountants involved, got everything filed and everything was good. Jason, the tax attorney, made follow-ups and got things together. I have a final payment to make and it’s caught up and done. It took nine months but I have no complaints. It all comes down to who you have working for you. Government-wise, it made a difference in what needed to be done but I’ve just got no problems with their service or what they did to get everything settled out. My brother and I both went throwing around five grand and everybody else I checked was even more or the same so I’m not complaining about that.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Robert for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and they worked with me and reached an agreement with the IRS to reduce the tax debt. They set up a lump sum payment, but it would be paid in payments. I'm satisfied with how they dealt with me and also, the cost I'm paying them for their services is fair. They did what I was expecting them to do and they gave me hope. Instant Tax Solutions will solve your tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Donatas for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our services. If you have any questions you may call us any time.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax and they’re helping me with my city and state tax issues. I felt good about signing up with Instant Tax. And the first person I spoke to signed me up and put a team together. They’re still working for me and I'm very satisfied with the company and all of the staff. They seemed very committed, they made me feel very comfortable, and they gave me information along the way.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Richard for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We are happy to hear that our staff is helping ease the process for you. We strive to provide impeccable customer service. Thank You!

Original review: July 13, 2018

I went through a lot of things including losing my truck and my house, going on bankruptcy and having a medical issue. I sent Instant Tax a money order for $250 and I gotta call them. They never called or sent me a message that they have received it. That put me in a bind but I still paid for it. It went from $90,000 to $250 and I would give them a hug for that. I can’t work right now and I’m still waiting for my disability. But the tax thing was such a load, I didn’t know how to deal with it. My ex-wife sold everything and took off when I filed for bankruptcy and Instant Tax bailed me out of a bad situation. It’s not solved yet, but the big stuff is gone and I sure appreciate them. They helped me out of a horrible mess, I love them and I would definitely recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Douglas for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know that it is possible to get a tax debt and the IRS behind you and move on. Please call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC expert review by Andrew Poulos

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax relief company based out of Post Falls, ID founded in 2009.

• Legal experts: Instant Tax Solutions is run by tax lawyers, which means they are experts at handling the legal side of tax relief.

• Convenience factor: Instant Tax Solutions is a company serving people in all 50 states, which means customers can be anywhere in the country to use their services.

• Money-back guarantee: The tax relief services at Instant Tax Solutions come with a money-back guarantee, so 100 percent of customers' money is refunded if they are unhappy with the service they receive.

• Range of services: The company offers a wide range of tax solutions, from dealing with wage garnishments to bank liens, so they cater to a varied consumer audience.

• Customer service: Customers who use Instant Tax Solutions state the customer service they receive via the customer service phone line is helpful and convenient.

• Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information