Call toll free
4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Video
Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

82 Instant Tax Solutions Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions and Aaron answered the phone. He very much encouraged me to look them up on the Better Business Bureau website and read some of their success stories. Talking to Aaron when I called in was the reason why I chose to stick with them. I started with the company in February of 2018 to help with my IRS debt. They took over with a power of attorney. They pretty much did most of the labor. I had to send them a bunch of information that needed filed through the years. When it came to them, they had specific deadlines as far as their part on it. But it was a longer process and this was mostly on the point of waiting on the IRS.

I don't understand a lot about the process. A lot of people get lost in the jargon that the IRS sends to you because nobody really understands that lingo. But Instant Tax broke it down for me in a way that I could understand it. That was really helpful. And even when I would be frustrated or upset by something that the IRS would say or what they were doing, the gentleman that I worked with named Jacob was very understanding and accommodating. When I had questions, he answered even if they were the annoying stupid ones that he didn't wanna answer.

They also helped set up the payment plan. Jacob told me what I had to do for the next five months. I'm done with the program now. In retrospect, it seemed like I was paying Instant Tax a lot of money at first. When you're looking at it, you're overwhelmed. Because of this, you're not really thinking of the big picture. But I got quality service and I feel like Instant Tax was worth it at the end. It was an overall great experience for me. I would have paid twice as what I paid to still have the same result. And I don't think that the result was from the money. The result was because this is what they do and they are good at it. I've recommended two or three other people to them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kara for taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. It's great to hear that our employees provided impeccable customer service and this is why you chose our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I had not done my taxes for three years and when I went through H&R Block, they came out saying that I owed something crazy like over $30,000. There was no way that I owed that much. That was why I initially started looking for somebody and when I talked to Instant Tax Solutions, they were really nice. So I just decided to go ahead and go with them to try to fix those three years plus the coming year in my taxes.

Joe is the one who actually redid my taxes and he was awesome. We communicated primarily through email but he was always easy to get ahold of. He was very prompt in getting back to me and no matter what question I had, he was able to answer that for me and make sure I understood what was going on and the process that we were in. He walked me through every little step. Then the guy I'm working with now, Mike, is awesome as well. He was always trying to get ahold of me and he also made sure that I know what was going on. So they've been there through every step. Even with the government shutdown right now, Mark still let me know what's going on and where we're at with everything. He also let me know what's gonna happen once they come back up.

When I needed help with making payments, everybody as a whole was absolutely amazing – Mark, Joe, the finance team and everybody. I would really recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anybody for any tax solution because they're an amazing team and I appreciate that they're there for us. The program has been really great too. They've helped me with everything that I asked for help for and it's definitely well worth the money. Right now, I'm just waiting for the IRS to come back. Once that's done, I'm just waiting for our deal to be completed. That way I can start making my payments to the IRS. I'm right at the finishing line and my experience has been absolutely amazing.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Wow Cassandra, what a great review. Thank you so much for your honest opinion and detailed review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you taking the time to show others what your experience was like with our company. It is great to hear that our employees went above and beyond your expectations and you are happy with the results. Please contact us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I had not filed a return for over twenty years and I had an unpaid tax bill from years ago that I was afraid with penalty and interest would run into the tens of thousands. Instant Tax Solutions walked me through step by step and made it as painless as possible to resolve my situation. They also were able to protect my income and assets while I was going through the process. They used their extensive knowledge of IRS rules to eliminate most of what I thought I owed. The end result was I was able to end this self inflicted nightmare by writing a check to the IRS for under a thousand dollars. I am now a taxpayer with a fresh start in compliance and up to date. Twenty plus years of sleepless nights and wondering when the tax hammer would fall are over. They even filed a penalty abatement with the IRS for me and I just received a refund from the feds for $260.

If you are reading this review it probably seems almost too good to be true but I am a real person and a real client of Instant Tax Solutions. I don't know what your tax situation is or what your final results will be but as for me they hit a Grand Slam and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks so much to Jennifer, Tom ** and the rest of the professional staff.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sam for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words and letting others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time if you need help or have any tax questions.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was the first one that I’d reached out to and I was immediately impressed with what they had to say. Their reps were excellent. Anytime I would need assistance or clarifications with any document, they were there. Mark, the one that I kept in most contact with, was really good and easy to get along with. Unfortunately, my son had died and he was still very sensitive, kind and patient because there were times that I just didn’t even answer him. But he was tenacious and just kept on until he got the answers from me and everything ran smoothly.

At first, I thought the cost was high. But, they took over my case and literally took that monkey off my back and I was able to sleep at night and didn’t have that stress in my life anymore. I just had to pay them and they made life a lot more bearable. I never had dealt with the IRS after that, whereas before, with just me being a regular person, I was getting nowhere with them. We finally got a settlement with the IRS, which is a lot better in my favor and I can afford to pay. IRS, just like any other government body, move very slowly. But I was glad that although I had finished paying Instant Tax Solutions their fee, they still stuck with me to the very end. Everyone that has a problem with their tax returns should go with Instant Tax Solutions. Let them help you. We were first expecting a little less, but a $2,000 difference on what we were projecting at first is nothing compared to what IRS claimed that I owed them. So, I’m happy.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sandra for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words about our staff. Please contact us any time if you need any further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I didn’t file my taxes because I was doing drugs but I got my life back together again. I wanted to straighten everything out so I got in touch with Instant Tax Solutions. I was looking at all the reviews about them and I felt that everything that I read about them was more honest. I called other companies and they wanted $5,000 upfront or another company would finance me right away, but I didn’t like that. Instant Tax Solutions called me right back and told me that if I financed through them I'd be paying $260 a month for four years. They were very honest just by the tone of their voice and I didn’t feel like they were trying to set me up or rip me off. My gut feeling was great about them.

My interactions with the tax attorney were great. When I talked to them over the phone, it was amazing and they made me feel comfortable. I felt at ease that I was able to sleep. All I have been doing was getting stressed and I had a heart attack. I was wondering what was gonna happen with the IRS because they were supposed to send me a notice if they agreed to the tax solution that Instant Tax Solutions offered them. That day I had my heart attack, the letter showed up, although I wish it would’ve shown up earlier, and everything was resolved. The person that I talked to was concerned and the people there were a lot better.

They weren’t beating around the bush. When I talked to the consultant he told me straight out, “I’m gonna tell you right now. If you’re gonna go through us, you got to be on board a hundred percent. If you’re not on board a hundred percent, they ain’t no use to even coming with us.” I told him that I was on board a hundred percent and I got a case manager and people that were dealing with my taxes. They would contact me and send emails. They kept me informed with everything that they were doing. The overall cost was great. Also the overall outcome was awesome. I would tell my friends to go to Instant Tax because they’re honest. I already told two or three other people about them and I am also letting people know that they are amazing.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lamberto for leaving such a detailed review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you taking the time to tell others about our company. We are so happy to have been a part of getting your life back in order. Please, at any time in the future, give us a call if you need any help or have any questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: June 25, 2019

I called Instant Tax Solutions after I’ve seen their advertisement. Signing up with their service wasn’t difficult at all. They just asked for a down payment. And they set up things for me and did their job. I was impressed with the way the rep handled things and the way he talked. If anything came up, he would call and kept me informed. I could call him anytime. If he was there, he would talk to me. They were able to help me with my federal debt, and working with them had a great impact on my life. I was scared to death and I didn’t know what was gonna happen but they did good with me. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I had tax problems from previous tax years. I was being charged a lot for past due. I contacted Instant Tax Solutions and they were able to make an offer in compromise for what I owed on my taxes. There were fees, interest, and penalties. They were able to take care of those. Steve was my attorney and he was really helpful.

Instant Tax already went ahead and they finished everything. It took maybe a little bit over a year with the whole process. They filed everything out and they did a power of attorney. Whenever they needed something, they gave me a couple of weeks’ notice in advance. I just provided all the documents and they did the rest. It was pretty simple. They followed up with the IRS and I didn’t even have to talk to them. Instant Tax was very professional and they kept me informed whenever a new letter came in. They had it pretty much down. They provided really good service. They followed up and resolved all my issues. I’m a happy customer with them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Joaquin for leaving your review of our company. It's great to hear that Steve helped you throughout the process and you are happy with the outcome. All of us at Instant Tax Solutions appreciate your recommendation to others. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I was very pleased with Instant Tax Solutions. They were referred to me by a friend of mine. I called them over the phone and they got back to me within the day. Within three weeks, we were up and going but the bigger thing was waiting on IRS that took forever. It took them about 120 days to get back to us but the process took Tax Solutions more than about 90 days from start to finish. They did everything they said they would do and they were able to get my debt down. I paid a lump sum and the cost I paid Tax Solutions for their services was a premium for me since I am not a wealthy man. But, I got what I paid for.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Larry for your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know how your experience was with our company. Please contact us any time in the future if you have questions or need any further assistance.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I was looking for help with the IRS and the Franchise Tax Board. I owed a lot of money. I found Instant Tax Solutions on the internet and since they were rated 5 stars, I tried them. Boy, I'm glad I did. I worked with three people, Rick, Melissa, and Eric, and they were so friendly, kind, and patient. Their customer service was so good too. I had their cellphones and emails and I could call, they would transfer me, and they would pick right up. There was never any delay. Also, they did everything I asked them with no complaints. Everything I did was easy and simple. I owed the Franchise Tax Board almost $10,000 and Instant Tax Solutions worked it out to where I would only be paying $25 a month for 20 years, which only amounts to $6,000. On top of that, I owe the IRS $103,000 and all I have to pay them is 250 bucks. I paid Instant Tax Solutions $4,800 in full in the beginning, and it was worth every penny.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Robert for leaving such a great review of our company. All of us here at Instant Tax Solutions appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. It's always great to see another successful result accompanied by impeccable customer service. Please reach out to us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: April 12, 2019

We reached out to Instant Tax to get IRS help, and Mark was the agent who helped us. He was very knowledgeable and he knew what he was doing. He was able to explain things to us to where we understood it. The cost of their service was perfect and very reasonable too. We worked with Instant Tax for less than a year, and now we’re completely done. I am very pleased with everything they helped us with, and I’m so glad we picked them. They truly brought peace back to our life. They are excellent, and I’ve already recommended them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Marna for you recommendation to others viewing these reviews. We take great pride in providing impeccable customer service with optimal results. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Please contact us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I needed help with my taxes. I owed a lot of money. I researched different companies and Instant Tax Solutions got back to me very quickly. They say they could help me. They were very upfront and even told me the cost. They said it was not a guarantee that the state would offer my compromise. But they worked with me with the money that I had to pay them. They came back with an offer of $250, and I was like, “Are you kidding me?” I then asked for how long do I have to pay and the rep said, "One time." I was in awe and was so impressed. And sure enough, I sent the money in immediately and the state got back to me and gave me my receipt that I was free.

I was very happy with Instant Tax and although their services were a little costly, when you figure how much they saved me and how much I had to pay to the state, it was worth every penny. Besides, they got back to me right away with any questions I had. They helped me with paperwork too. They were on top of everything and they were very courteous. I would recommend them to anyone.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Janet for allowing us the opportunity to help you with your tax problem. We appreciate you showing others the value in our services. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need any additional help.

Original review: March 29, 2019

The IRS was unresponsive to me as a citizen of the United States so I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions. They seemed to have a little bit of a better idea of what was going on. People referenced them more too. They were more on the ball to me. I had an excellent experience with them. From start to finish, they treated me not as a number but as an individual. They knew who I was, they knew my name and they didn’t have to fiddle around for paperwork. I felt like they honestly were engaged in resolving my issues. With Instant Tax, I was just blown away. Also, the cost in retrospect was very fair. It was very affordable for the service that they provided for me.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Robert for taking the time to leave your review of our company. All of us here at Instant Tax Solutions appreciate you letting others know about your experience. Please contact us any time if you would like additional help or if you need any assistance.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I've been scammed out of money before by a lawyer and these people were so helpful. I am grateful for the help. I recommend trying their company out. This company's been one of few companies with good communication, easy to reach, good customer service. Real advice.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Aiyanna for your review on Consumer Affairs. It can be scary trying to find honest and ethical help in dealing with the IRS. We are happy to hear that our staff provided you with real advice and good communication. Please contact us any time if you have any questions or need additional help.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I needed help with my taxes and when I talked to Jacob at Instant Tax Solutions, he told me he could take care of it. And working with them greatly impacted my life. I worked with them for about two years and the program took my tax from $80,000 down to $5,000. They helped me straighten out my issues and they did all the paperwork. All I had to do was fax some stuff. I would totally recommend them to anybody who has tax problems and I would totally recommend Jacob. He's not the big guy there but he totally did an awesome job. He was phenomenal. When I called him the first day, I was crying. I didn't know what to do and he was like, "Okay Dawn, it's gonna be okay." Then he would email me and call me whenever a thing was coming up. He would let me know everything that I needed to know. He was on top of it and I'm really happy with their service.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Dawn, it is so great to hear that one of our employees treated you well, and provided such great support through the process with the IRS. It can be overwhelming to deal with the IRS, and we take great pride in helping every client with impeccable customer service and great results. I will forward your review to Jacob to see. If you need any assistance in the future, please call us. Thank You!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I had several years of unfiled returns and it was time to get it taken care of, so I called Instant Tax Solutions. Signing up with them was easy. It cost $2,800 to file my taxes though which I can hardly afford. I had to borrow money just to pay Instant Tax Solutions, let alone pay my taxes. It was rather expensive but they said they’d take care of everything that I ask them to. I was skeptical at first because I thought all that stuff was a scam but it ended up working out. They got everything filed for me and they were pretty good to deal with. They would e-mail me and as long as I got everything sent in on time, they got everything taken care of. I just had one little issue where I had an identity theft and it delayed things a bit. But other than that, everything has been taken care of and my offering compromise was accepted. I’ve paid that and I’ve paid the state. I’ve paid Instant Tax Solutions and right now, I'm all current.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Arthur for your review of our company. Instant Tax Solutions takes great pride in providing impeccable customer service and getting the best possible outcome for each and every client. We are happy to hear of another successful Offer In Compromise case. Please contact us at any time if you need any further assistance.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Instant Tax Solutions helped give me my life back. I owed the IRS over $5000,000. I thought that I would never be able to get that number down. Then I saw a advertisement on my phone and decided to call. They got straight to the point, and told me that the IRS would be settling with me. Instant Tax Solutions got the IRS to settle for $250. I am so grateful for Instant Tax Solutions.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Hello J M. Thank you for your honest review of Instant Tax Solutions. It is always great to hear about another successful settlement with the IRS. It is very tough to deal with the IRS on your own, and we were happy to help you and happy to see your amazing results. Please contact us whenever it is needed for questions or any future help.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

The IRS told me I owed an extreme amount of money. I started doing a little research on the internet, and I came up with some information on Instant Tax Solutions. I spoke to John, and he walked me through the process of what would take place and how we would go about filing the necessary paperwork to get started. I was extremely interested, so I did that. As we moved from one step to another, the Instant Tax reps would explain everything thoroughly. I would get letters from the IRS and they would calm my fears and let me know that there was nothing to be concerned about. If I had any questions, I could call back and they would return my call. They were really helpful and the results were great. I was completely satisfied with their service and I would definitely use them again.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank You Juan for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

After researching the internet, Instant Tax Solutions had the most positive reviews. Also, most of the companies were in Californi and Instant Tax Solutions had a local office here in Dallas. I didn't want to mess with anybody where I couldn't speak to somebody in town. I was at $45,000 on debt to the IRS and they did a letter of compromise. We sent a letter and they settled for 250 bucks. They got everything resolved. The tax attorney I worked with was awesome. He kept me posted on everything. There were several times that I needed questions asked and he was there to answer them. Sometimes, they take a couple of days to reply, but I'm not the only customer they have, I'm sure. He was always pretty good with getting back with us and was always very helpful every time I called.

The overall cost was amazing. Everybody wanted $5,000 to $8,000 but with Instant Tax, it was a flat fee of 2,600 bucks and I paid it out in 10 payments. It got deducted from my account every month for 10 months and then it was a flat fee. They were a really good company and I would recommend them to anybody. They helped me with what I had to do.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Juan for taking the time to leave such a great review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time if you need any additional assistance.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I was having issues with back taxes. I looked around and called three companies. Instant Tax Solutions was a whole lot more polite about it, so I went with them. Their enrollment process was pretty simple. I called them and they got right on it. I sent them all my paperwork and they called me back within two weeks. They told me what was going on, how it was gonna go, and they did it. They were good and Josh, the rep I worked with, was polite. If he needed to ask me something, he called and we spoke. He'd done his business and working with them helped me out greatly. I'd tell others to call Instant Tax Solutions and use them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Nathan for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. Please contact us any time if you need any assistance in the future.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I needed help with a settlement and Instant Tax Solutions was 1/5 the cost of a big-name attorney and 1/3 the cost of another one. Signing up for their service was easy. Although the program took nearly two years, Instant Tax always got back promptly and I never had a problem. They seemed perfectly confident and knew what they were doing. I felt very comfortable working with them. It has been a great relief and I’m very happy. They handled everything perfectly.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Donald for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with our firm. Please feel free to call us any time if you have any questions or need any additional help.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions as I was seeking help for a resolution to a personal tax issue. They helped me file the appropriate papers with the IRS. The cost of the service was reasonable but they need to work on their quality of service. Particularly, they need to work on their communication with their clients. We had very little communication which was almost exclusively over email and I didn't know what they did in the background. If I didn’t reach out to them, I never heard from them. I also felt like all I was was a source of revenue for them. They have terrible communication and follow up skills so you would have to make your own judgment whether or not you'd wanna use them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Hello Edward. We are very disappointed to read your review of our company. We settled your $51,064 IRS tax debt for only $500. That is the best possible outcome anyone could ever hope for. We are sorry that the communication wasn't up to your standards, but please remember that much of that time, we are waiting on the IRS to respond to us, and sometimes an Offer In Compromise could take up to 9-12 months to get approved by the IRS, which in your case it did get approved. We wish you the best in the future, and hope are very happy you no longer have any IRS debt to deal with.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions to resolve unfiled taxes from years past. The rep was prompt in returning calls, and I was easily able to get a hold of him. They gave me a couple of options and suggested that I take care of it as promptly as possible. They kept in good contact and helped me resolve the matter pretty quickly. The settlement that they did came down to a fraction which was hardly anything compared to the amount that was being asked for. It gave me relief from years of unsettled taxes. They did an amazing job and it turned out better than I thought it could. Instant Tax Solutions is a good company and the people are attentive to their clients.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Symon for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. If you have any questions or need any further assistance please call us any time.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I would like to express my overall experience with Instant Tax Solutions as impeccable. From the initial consultation through the completion of my case, I have been treated with kindness, professionalism and courtesy. I would recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anyone who has a problem with the IRS. Overall, I was kept confident throughout the process, my outcome was just as they said and I no longer have the stress of any tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our company. Please contact us at any time if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was super good. Their reps, Glen and Mike, worked super good. They helped me with the business and the personal taxes. Instant Tax Solutions is the best.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Alberto for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our company. Please contact us any time if needed.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I read the reviews of Insta Tax and most of them were pretty good. I checked them out with Better Business Bureau and what I liked was their reasonable payment plan so I contacted them. They did everything they said they were gonna do. They got a settlement for me and had my payment reduced quite a bit. I’ve signed some power of attorney papers so they could act on my behalf and I put down my down payment and that was it. They got to work.

I was real scared at first. I thought I had to call them every day but within two or three days, they would call me back and they would be on the ball. Everything was just awesome. They took care of everything. I got room to breathe financially because I don’t have to worry about the IRS taking all my income. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Brian for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about how your case was handled, and the great customer service you received. Please contact us any time if you need any additional help.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

IRS was taking $400 a week out of my pay for a year. And then I’ve seen the ad of Instant Tax Solutions on TV so I called them immediately. It was very easy getting started with them. And within the next pay period, no more money was coming out and then they handled all of it for me. They resolved everything, we also came up with a complaint resolution, and everybody’s happy. I've been working with them for two years now and we’re pretty much wrapped up but we got a little bit more. They’re all fantastic and I've never ever had a problem. I’d recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Gary for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We know it can be a long process sometimes, but are always happy to hear from clients that they are happy with the end result and the customer service along the way. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions was awesome and amazing. In the beginning, they told me that everything was gonna take 12 months but it took place faster than I thought. I started with them in April and my situation got settled by July. Then I got the final letter in August saying that my offer was accepted. I already got settled with the IRS. Instant Tax Solutions' cost was also good. Compared to other people, they were trying to charge me more but they worked with me and I was able to negotiate that I could only pay 180 a month from the amount they were asking. I was able to get in touch with a guy there and his assistant and they would email me quickly. I could also tell them to give me a call and they would do that right there and then. They're great and I will recommend them to anybody.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ann for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about our company. Feel free to reach out to us any time if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I had a problem with taxes so I was seeking help. I saw Instant Tax Solutions and every review I read about them was good so I called them up. I felt very comfortable with them especially after I have read the reviews. I said, “They can help me in there.” I dealt with a woman and I stayed in contact with her. My interactions with her was great.

Once she told me the amount I had to pay, I started the monthly payment plan with them. I’m satisfied with all of those. There was one time that I was short with the payment I promised and she told me I had to pay at least half. Then I paid extra in the next couple of payments. So they work with you. They were also very patient with me and if I needed somebody, I would call. Whenever they would get the message, they would call right back. So they were very responsive. They did a good job. I had a great experience and I’d go back with them again. I’d also recommend anybody who needs the same help I needed.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kendrick for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our services and the process. Please reach out to us anytime if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Instant Tax Solutions made my life better. They gave me some relief. They were affordable, and they said they could help, and I was in need of help. Every time I called, their customer service team was there. They emailed me. Every time there was a change, they made sure I was aware of what I needed to do and the needed documents. Their rep was very prompt in getting them to me. Also, when I couldn’t pay, they were patient with me. They made arrangements and made the payments lower for me, so I can pay. Their service was excellent

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Shawn for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Please contact us any time you need to for questions or additional help.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I had a big tax debt and I needed something done. It was one of those things where I needed to call someone and based on the reputation I saw online, I went with Instant Tax. They gave me the right information when I called them. Then they got my balance way down from what I owe and they worked with me on a payment plan. My credit score shot up, my income isn’t being impacted by the tax burden and I’m not worried about that tax debt staying over my head. My experience with them was outstanding. Instant Tax is great is a great company and they have my back all the way through. I highly recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ernie for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know that it is possible to get tax burdens behind you. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC expert review by Andrew Poulos

Instant Tax Solutions is a tax relief company based out of Post Falls, ID founded in 2009.

• Legal experts: Instant Tax Solutions is run by tax lawyers, which means they are experts at handling the legal side of tax relief.

• Convenience factor: Instant Tax Solutions is a company serving people in all 50 states, which means customers can be anywhere in the country to use their services.

• Money-back guarantee: The tax relief services at Instant Tax Solutions come with a money-back guarantee, so 100 percent of customers' money is refunded if they are unhappy with the service they receive.

• Range of services: The company offers a wide range of tax solutions, from dealing with wage garnishments to bank liens, so they cater to a varied consumer audience.

• Customer service: Customers who use Instant Tax Solutions state the customer service they receive via the customer service phone line is helpful and convenient.

• Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information