Find the Best Tax Relief in Orlando, FL
Top 11 Orlando Tax Relief Companies
|Community Tax||Read 649 Reviews|
Requires a minimum $10,000 tax debt. Initial fees range from $500 to $750. Gives full or partial refunds for services not rendered. Accredited by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Offers free consultations.
|Larson Tax Relief||Read 409 Reviews|
Works with clients who have more than $20,000 in tax debt. Provides a 15-day money-back guarantee. Offers free consultations with a licensed tax pro. Member of NAEA and NATP. Family-owned and operated.
|Anthem Tax Services||Read 152 Reviews|
Requires a minimum $10,000 tax debt. Tax attorneys on staff. Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals. Provides free initial consultation and a 100% money-back guarantee.
|J. David Tax Law LLC||Read 35 Reviews|
Works with clients who owe the IRS $20,000 or more. Provides free initial tax consultations. Employs tax attorneys on staff. Flexible payment plans available.
|Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP||Read 78 Reviews|
Requires $25,000 tax debt for relief services. Employs tax attorneys on staff. Member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. Attorney consultation.
|Fortress Tax Relief||Read 131 Reviews|
Works with individuals and businesses who have a tax debt of $15,000 or more. Each case is handled by a licensed attorney. Offers free initial consultations. Provides a full money-back guarantee if requested within 24 hours.
|Brian T. Loughrin Tax Relief||Read Author Review|
Represents individuals and businesses. Helps with past due returns, penalties, interest and payroll taxes. Has handled hundreds of cases. Offers free and confidential case evaluation.
|Internal Tax Resolution of Orlando||Read Author Review|
Provides federal and state tax relief services, including tax filing, payment plans, release of wage garnishments, liens, levies and accounting services. Sets up payment schedules that fit your budget. Offers free consultations.
|Orlando Pure Tax||Read Author Review|
Assists individuals and business owners with back taxes, unfiled tax returns and IRS collection letters. Available seven days a week. Provides free consultations with online scheduling.
|Tax Relief Systems Orlando||Read Author Review|
Guarantees tax relief solutions promptly and professionally. Helps with IRS liens, late returns, bank levies, state taxes, audits and wage garnishment. Offers free consultations with a tax relief specialist.
|The Pappas Group||Read Author Review|
Employs attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents with more than 50 years of combined experience. Helps with tax problems of all kinds. Only accepts clients it can help. Offers free consultation.
Should I work with a tax relief company in Orlando?
Hiring an Orlando tax relief company can help if you’re under pressure from Florida or the IRS because of unpaid or unfiled taxes. Tax relief companies in Orlando are experts in state and federal tax laws, and they know the available options designed to assist individuals and businesses resolve their cases with the Florida Department of Revenue and the IRS.
Though you can seek tax relief on your own, working with a tax relief company is often the most effective, efficient path to eliminating tax debt. Look for a well-reviewed tax relief company with a diverse staff of specialists that includes tax attorneys, certified public accountants and enrolled agents. Together, the company’s employees review the details of your case, evaluate possible tax relief options and negotiate with Florida and the IRS.
Orlando tax relief FAQ
- What are the different types of tax relief?
- Common types of tax relief include installment plans, offers in compromise, establishing currently not collectible status, innocent spouse relief, levy releases, wage garnishment stoppages and penalty abatements. Not all forms of relief are available to everyone. A tax relief company helps you determine which you qualify for.
- How much does tax relief cost in Orlando?
- The average cost of tax relief in Orlando is between $2,000 and $5,000, but some services cost significantly more or less. The total cost of tax relief varies based on the type of service, the complexity of your case and how much debt you owe.
- Can you get tax relief for both Florida and federal taxes?
- Yes, but not every tax relief company assists with both state and federal taxes. If you have state and federal tax issues, make sure you choose a company that negotiates with both the Florida Department of Revenue and the IRS.
- How long does tax relief take?
- Tax relief takes anywhere from a week to more than a year, depending on your case. A tax relief company can provide a reasonable estimate of the timeline, from investigation to resolution.
- Do tax relief companies in Orlando offer free consultations?
- Yes, most tax relief companies in Orlando offer free phone or in-person consultations. These consultations usually last from 15 minutes to one hour and include a brief review of your case, a discussion of which forms of tax relief you may qualify for and a cost estimate.
- How do I avoid tax relief scams?
- The best ways to avoid tax relief fraud are to:
- Read customer reviews
- Check the licenses of attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents on staff
- Ask the company if it has professional accreditations from organizations such as the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS), National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Orlando tax relief company information
Attorney Brian Loughrin has more than 20 years of experience handling personal and business tax issues at the state and federal level. The team provides one-on-one attention and a personalized approach to each case. Start by calling or emailing for a free, confidential case evaluation.
- Address: 5401 S. Kirkman Road, Ste. 310, Orlando, FL 32819
- Phone: (407) 494-5912
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: orlandotaxrelief.net
Internal Tax Resolution is an Orlando tax relief company with licensed tax attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents who help you manage tax debt. Common resolutions include installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief and declaring currently not collectible status. The company works with clients to set up a budget-friendly payment schedule and offers a discount for lump-sum payments. Set up a free, confidential consultation to learn more.
- Address: 7380 Sand Lake Road, Ste. 500, Orlando, FL 32819
- Phone: (321) 421-1366
- Hours: M - Sat: 8am - 6pm
- Website: internaltaxresolution.com
Tax Relief Systems has experience providing all types of tax relief, including installment agreements, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief and penalty abatements. The company guarantees resolutions promptly and professionally regardless of your tax problem. Call or go online to schedule a free consultation.
- Address: Serves Orlando residents
- Phone: (877) 829-0040
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: taxreliefsystems.net/tax-relief-florida
The Pappas Group’s tax attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents specialize in tax law and IRS negotiation. Tax relief services include IRS settlements, IRS payment plans, back tax returns, release of bank liens and wage levies, penalty abatements and tax bankruptcy. Schedule a free consultation by calling or completing a form on the website.
- Address: 4798 New Broad St., Ste. 210, Orlando, FL 32814
- Phone: (407) 915-3470
- Hours: M - F: 8:30am - 5pm
- Website: pappastax.com
Orlando Pure Tax employs experienced tax attorneys and CPAs who serve individuals and business owners in Orlando. Its tax resolution services include installment agreements, payment plans, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatements, stopping wage garnishments, lien and levy removals and representation in IRS appeals. Contact the company for a free consultation.
- Address: 618 E. South St., Ste. 500, Orlando, FL 32801
- Phone: (407) 624-3948
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: orlando.puretaxhelp.com