Wall & Associates Request Information
  2. Tax Relief
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.86/5

Wall & Associates takes pride in their trustworthiness and hard work to ensure your tax problems are resolved. They will negotiate on your behalf until a reasonable settlement has been reached with the I.R.S. Their authorized to work with taxing authorities in all 50 states.

Don’t handle your tax problems alone. Contact Wall & Associates today for a free, confidential consultation today.

BOTTOM LINE

Wall & Associates staffs a team of CPAs and financial experts to solve complicated tax issues for their clients. While there is no up-front fee structure, they do offer in-person consultations for a better understanding of your cost.

PROS

• Certified Public Accountants
  • In-person consultation
  • No hidden fees
  • Offices located nationwide

CONS

• No money-back guarantee
  • No up-front fee structure
Wall & Associates Request Information

About Wall & Associates

Wall & Associates offers its services as an alternative to hiring a tax attorney. Operating in all 50 states, the tax relief company operates a face-to-face service for those looking for help with an IRS-related problem. Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and other financial experts are on staff to determine the best course of action for your case. Wall & Associates is also a member of The American Society of Tax Problem Solvers and the National Association of Tax Professionals.

Wall & Associates services

Wall & Associates offers assistance with a variety of tax services, including liens, garnishment, back taxes, and more. They work to get their clients settlements, payment plans, and offers-in-compromise with the IRS.

• Tax Liens: If you have unpaid taxes, the IRS can file a tax lien against your personal property with your county clerk. Wall & Associates aims to reduce your tax burden so you can pay it off and avoid a lien.
  • Tax Garnishment: The IRS is legally allowed to force your employer to send them part of your paycheck if you owe back taxes. Wall & Associates offers solutions to work with the IRS to avoid this.
  • Seizures: The IRS can seize your property, including your car or home if you owe back taxes. By reducing the amount you owe or setting up a compromise with the IRS, Wall & Associates works to help customers avoid losing their stuff.
  • Unfiled Tax Returns: If you do not file a regular tax return, the IRS may think you are trying to evade paying your taxes—which is a crime. Wall & Associates employs CPAs and other professionals to help you file these tax returns the right way, to avoid any further issues with the federal government.
  • IRS Penalties: If you’ve been penalized by the IRS, Wall & Associates offers consultations to help you understand exactly what went wrong, and what can be done to help.

Wall & Associates FAQ

How does Wall & Associates work?
Working with Wall & Associates begins with an in-person consultation at one of their 187 offices located nationwide. A consultant will then evaluate your financial position to determine if you are eligible for an Offer-In-Compromise, settlement or payment plan. If you are, Wall & Associates will assist you with filing the paperwork. If you are denied, the company offers assistance with the appeals process.
How much does Wall & Associates cost?
Wall & Associates does not publish their fee structure online, but this is typical of most tax relief services. You’ll need to contact the company directly to discuss your unique tax situations to get a better idea of what fees will be associated with your case.
Does Wall & Associates offer any type of guarantee?
While all situations are different, Wall & Associates touts a “No Hidden Charges” guarantee and says it is committed to finding a fair payment solution for every customer.

Do we recommend Wall & Associates?

If you are looking for a company that can help you understand the “numbers game” that is dealing with the IRS, Wall & Associates may be able to help. They specialize in understanding your financial situation and guiding you to the best option for attempting to get relief. However, they do not offer legal advice, and unlike other firms, they only provide relief services, rather than whole-picture tax help.

Wall & Associates Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 13, 2019

I contacted Wall and Associates to get information and help working with the IRS to work on lowering my tax debt. I was pleased with the information I received and the way my questions were answered. There was also no pressure when I informed the representative that I would have to wait 3 months before I could afford to proceed. After checking online and with another tax associate I will definitely work with this company in three months.

Hi Nina,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your experience in meeting with us. We look forward to helping you put your tax matter behind you!

Thanks.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I met with Bryan ** at my request to discuss the possibility of employing Wall and Associates to help me resolve a potential foreign bank account issue. Mr. ** was on time and had already reached out to members of his organization to prepare for the meeting. He fully explained the Wall and Associates approach and pricing structure and gave me some good advice about my situation and potential approaches. I was extremely satisfied with the meeting and expect to engage the company to represent me going forward to help resolve my problem.

Hey Ronnie,

Thanks for the review. We look forward to working with you toward a successful and expeditious resolution to your case.

If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to respond back.

Thanks!

Original review: March 29, 2019

Met with Mr. ** who was very informative and knowledgeable. He was honest when explaining what his company could and could not do for us and very straightforward when answering any questions and concerns. Although we did not end up hiring them, we would certainly recommend meeting with them to see if they could be of service for your issue.

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for the positive words and for having considered us for your tax needs. You could have met with anymore, but you chose to put your trust in us and that alone means a great deal to us. If you do need our assistance in the future we are only a call away.

Thanks!

Original review: March 4, 2019

In my initial research I found all to be very positive... as to how existing clients were able to settle their tax debt with the IRS. The representative I met with was professional and thorough. I have no reason to believe that my end result working with this firm will be any different than others before me.

Hi Marshall,

Thanks for reaching out to us and choosing us to be your tax representative. We want you to know that we are here to provide you exceptional service. Your case team should have already reached out to you directly, but if we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to respond back.

Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

My name is Efrem **. I'm a first time business owner and found myself $80k in debt due to mishandling my tax filing and lack of communication with the IRS. Mrs. Brandi ** and the Wall & Associates team help me to suspend incorrect payments and avoid tax liens from the IRS. The process was slow at first, once I applied myself to help out, I discovered where I was making my mistakes. Brandi and I worked together for quick response and resolution from the IRS. As the result, my tax bill was reduced from $80k to $6k. Thank you Brandi and Wall & Associates for your professional help!

Hey Efrem,

Thanks for letting us be of assistance to you! We're glad we were able to help you put this situation behind you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wall & Associates?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I was told my fee would be $3,700 down and a balance of $5,000 that could be paid out at $500 a month! If I had that kind of money, I would just pay the $9,500 the IRS said I owed. You're NOT helping people.

Wall & Associates response

Thanks for reaching out. We try to quote our clients a fair fee for the work required on a case. Sometimes it makes financial sense to hire our company and sometimes it does not. Regardless, we are always upfront about our fees so clients can make that decision for themselves.

We do sincerely hope that you are able to find a representative who is able to meet your needs and appreciate you having met with us.

Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

This firm was charging me for over 2 yrs $400 a month promising me they were negotiating with the IRS all that time on my behalf. When I got tired of waiting to see results and demanded to see evidence of work performed they fought me tooth & nail not to provide it. When I stopped paying the monthly $400 fee that’s when they had their billing dept harass me to make my payments again. I told them I’m not paying another cent unless I see the work completed to justify taking my $10,000. They then sent me copies of all my email correspondences back and forth giving them the documentations they were requesting to build my offer in compromise. I was insulted!! They were charging me $400 a month to keep giving them my tax returns, bank statements, bills, proof of income etc. and they were buying time and delaying the process just to collect their precious $400 a mo from me! What a rip off!!!

After doing more research and calling the IRS myself, I learned they never made phone calls to them only filed power of attorney docs representing me. THAT’S IT!! What a waste of my time and money! Now I will file a lawsuit against them to get my money back. These people are corrupt and crooked! I’m sure I am not the only one they are stealing from. Consumers stay clear of this firm!!!

Hi Colon,

On reviewing your case we were actually buying you time to begin timely filing and paying your taxes on time. No doubt one of our caseworker's explained to you the importance of current tax compliance when addressing arrears owed to a taxing authority?

Simply put we didn't submit an offer or other resolution for you because it would have been pointless if you had generated further tax liabilities. The new balances would just default anything we arranged and would have been a further waste of your time and resources.

If we can be of any further assistance you can reach out to you office at (800) 989-5911.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

The initial consultation was in depth and the time allocated was sufficient to cover all information. The interviewer explained the process and answered all questions to ensure complete understanding. I was given documentation showing the entire team that would be working my tax issues. I would recommend Wall & Associates to others for their tax problems.

Hey Darryl,

We appreciate you reaching out and letting us know about your experience in meeting with our office. We look forward to helping you put your tax matter behind you.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

So far everyone has been helpful, as we just got started. Everyone we've talked with has been very knowledgeable and we are very happy to be one of your clients. As I said we have just got started and we will see how everything goes from here on out to our resolution.

Robert,

Thanks for reaching out and for letting us know about your experience thus far. Remember, anytime you need case assistance or have a question we are only a call away. Additionally, don't forget to utilize our customer service line should you need it.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Everyone at WALL and Associates have been very knowledgeable, courteous and very professional!! Initially I met with Tod ** who was very patient, intelligent and able to reduce my stress and anxiety through his exceptional knowledge of the process and the expertise of WALL and Associates. TRULY A BLESSING!!! James

Hey James,

Thanks for reaching out and letting know about your experience. We look forward to helping you put your tax matters behind you. Remember, anytime you have a case question we're here to answer it for you. We'll also be sure to keep you frequently updated with what we're doing on your behalf as well.

Thanks for choosing us!