Call toll free
3.73/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Wall & Associates takes pride in their trustworthiness and hard work to ensure your tax problems are resolved. They will negotiate on your behalf until a reasonable settlement has been reached with the I.R.S. Their authorized to work with taxing authorities in all 50 states.

Don’t handle your tax problems alone. Contact Wall & Associates today for a free, confidential consultation today.

View More View More

131 Wall & Associates Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 24, 2019

It take about 2 year but we went from 30k and settle for just 100 still save me a lot of money. Highly highly recommended. Just ask for Mandy. She will work with you. It just need some time. You will save a ton of moneys.

Hey Wen,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us and for letting us know about your positive experience. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to Mandy or by giving us a call at (800) 989-5911.

Thanks!

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2019

So far so good. Prompt return phone calls and friendly informative staff. I’m just beginning my journey with Wall. I will let you know when we are finishing up. Not sure how long this will take but hope it’s not long and drawn out.

Hey Katie,

We sincerely appreciate you reaching out and letting us know about your experience thus far. We want to make sure that we are providing you the service you expect. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, at any point, in your case by calling us (800) 989-5911 or through the office number you were provided.

Thanks!

Original review: April 16, 2019

I have had two experiences using the services of Wall & Associates for assistance and support in dealing with the IRS. My first tax situation was for settling back taxes which had accumulated due to business issues, and which related to unfiled tax returns for several years. The IRS had calculated the total owed as over $90,000 with penalties and interest. I had tried to access assistance from another firm for help in settling the matter prior to finding Wall & Associates. I made no progress with that other firm after paying them a significant flat fee up front.

Rather unnerved, exasperated and fearful of the unknown ahead, I began searching for another option and found Wall & Associates. They initiated action right away on my behalf. Jessica ** of Wall & Associates was assigned to my case and she worked very diligently for close to two years - then finally reached an agreeable compromise with the IRS on my behalf. I was very glad that Wall & Associates had worked with me on a flat fee up front basis, as my total fee from them may have been much higher if they had been charging me on an hourly basis. Jessica ** got the disputed amount settled with the IRS as an “Offer in Compromise” for approximately $17,000. It probably could have been settled for much less, except that I had accumulated a balance in a 401k by then, and because of this the IRS refused to go any lower on the settlement amount.

I feel that Jessica ** of Wall & Associates did a great job in getting me all the way through the “Offer in Compromise”! She knows the system, she knows the paperwork, she knows how to handle IRS personnel, and she knew how best to handle me when I was at a time of great distress. Jessica is quite easy to work with, being friendly and personable. I had good confidence in Jessica throughout the process that things would turn out ok, and they did.

Since the time of my “Offer in Compromise” settlement I have been successfully and timely doing my own tax returns using Turbo Tax software. At completion of my tax return each year, Turbo Tax software always offers the option of obtaining a “Tax Audit Defense” Certificate for a small fee (less than $100). This is essentially the purchase of their support offering and their assistance in case of a tax audit. I have always opted in – just for extra security as something of an “insurance” policy, as I am still jittery about the IRS. I did this even though I never really knew what services Tax Audit Defense would provide for me in the event of a tax audit. Then my second tax situation occurred. I was notified around Thanksgiving 2018 that my 2016 tax return had been pulled for an audit by the IRS.

The first thing I did was contact Tax Audit Defense (the Turbo Tax program) and alert them of the tax audit. They “sprung” into action immediately, asked for a copy of my IRS notice letter, and then essentially proceeded to tell me I had no choice but to do everything and provide everything exactly as the IRS had asked for it – some help that was! To add insult to injury, they pressured me via email frequently to demand, and seemingly add threats to my life that I must hurry up and get information submitted or I would suffer penalties from them!!! I felt like I got absolutely no help at all from Tax Audit Defense and received no value add in exchange for the monies I had paid them over the past 10 years.

I was very frustrated and felt very let down by Tax Audit Defense. The very next thing I did was call Jessica ** of Wall & Associates, told her my situation, and asked her if she would “rescue” me again. She once again took me and my tax audit case on, for a very fair and reasonable fee. She immediately took REAL action, contacted the IRS on my behalf and skillfully began guiding me along a success path of developing an appropriate document package, that as it would turn out, got me through the upcoming tax audit with my pain and distress quite minimized.

Jessica told me that my tax audit had been a “random” audit, and that my return had not been selected because of an observed deficiency in the return itself. With Jessica’s great support, I was basically able to carry on my normal life through the audit process. My experience with Wall & Associates is one of confidence and success! As you can probably guess, I would recommend Wall & Associates, and I will use them again, should the need arise. Best wishes in your own tax endeavors, Doug

Hey Doug,

Thanks for taking time out of your day to let us know about your positive experience in working with our office. While we always hope our clients never need our help multiple times, we are only a call away should you need us.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 12, 2019

I am currently "working" with Wall and Associates and would not curse this company on my worst enemy. After collecting their upfront fee they will drag their feet until you complain about why things are taking so long. They claimed to be waiting for a response from the IRS when in fact they did not send my tax forms in. This went on for months. Needless to say they will be sued when this is all over. If I did not contact them the only contact I was getting was the bill every month.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I met with Bryan ** at my request to discuss the possibility of employing Wall and Associates to help me resolve a potential foreign bank account issue. Mr. ** was on time and had already reached out to members of his organization to prepare for the meeting. He fully explained the Wall and Associates approach and pricing structure and gave me some good advice about my situation and potential approaches. I was extremely satisfied with the meeting and expect to engage the company to represent me going forward to help resolve my problem.

Hey Ronnie,

Thanks for the review. We look forward to working with you toward a successful and expeditious resolution to your case.

If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to respond back.

Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wall & Associates?

Original review: April 5, 2019

Burnie was absolutely wonderful, kind, and informative. He was helpful and made us feel at ease. I would definitely recommend him to others. I don't understand why I am expected to write anymore. Burnie was wonderful and I am very happy we met with him.

Hey Dyanne,

Thanks for the kind words. We'll let Burney know you enjoyed your conference with him.

Thanks!

Original review: March 29, 2019

Met with Mr. ** who was very informative and knowledgeable. He was honest when explaining what his company could and could not do for us and very straightforward when answering any questions and concerns. Although we did not end up hiring them, we would certainly recommend meeting with them to see if they could be of service for your issue.

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for the positive words and for having considered us for your tax needs. You could have met with anymore, but you chose to put your trust in us and that alone means a great deal to us. If you do need our assistance in the future we are only a call away.

Thanks!

Original review: March 27, 2019

My husband and I just received our initial consultation and we were quite impressed. The Wall representative was very courteous and knowledgeable, we are satisfied that our IRS problems will be in capable hands. For the first time, we are hopeful that a good resolution can be found in the near future.

Hey Karen,

Thanks for reaching out to us and letting us know about your initial experience. As we work through addressing your tax matter please be sure to let us know of any questions you have.

We look forward to helping you put this matter behind you.

Thanks.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Since we are in the beginning stages, I have been happy so far! Not much has transpired as of yet, but we seem to be on the right track. Communication has been good. I feel like we are given ample time to provide information/documentation.

Hey Deanna,

Thanks for letting us know about your experience so far. Feel free to give our office a call should you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to helping you resolve your case!

Thanks.

Original review: March 20, 2019

So far I've met with a representative to discuss my tax problem. I signed up for your service. I have a phone conference scheduled for March 22nd to farther discuss my case. That's the extent of my experience so far.

Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know of your experience to date. We look forward to working with you and addressing your tax matter. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at the phone number you were provided.

Thanks.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I started with Wall and Associates in December 2016, however they did not start on my case until the initial $2,000.00 was met (5-30-17). I was told by their representative that typically it takes 6 about months give or take to resolve. I supplied all documentation asked by them them in a timely manner (1.5 weeks tops). I constantly requested updates and what correspondence was there between W&A and the IRS. Their reply was simply that they were waiting to hear from the IRS.

In May of 2018 I tragically lost my brother and was aware that I would inherit some money which would cover my tax dept. Upon learning of the inheritance I immediately contacted W&A. Their response was that it could a issue. Meanwhile still not receiving updates I called the IRS (against W&A recommendation on the onset of our contract) to find out what my status was. The IRS informed me my taxes had never been filed. Without making lengthier than is now, my initial tax bill was approx. $13,000.00. It is now $18.000.00 and had paid W&A $8,425.00 to the end November 2018. The money I had paid them would have reduced my IRS considerably. I spoke with an attorney and will be filing complaints with the AG of Virginia (which they are already investigating along with Minnesota) and the AG of Pennsylvania, F.T.C. and consumer agencies as well as two Philadelphia news channels.

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you want to speak with a member of our office directly we encourage you to call us at (800) 989 - 5911. In reviewing your account it looks like we frequently had contact with you regarding your case with our office. We frequently spoke with you via phone and our office would send correspondence via mail as necessary.

Thanks.

Original review: March 17, 2019

It's been 4 years and $14,000.00 and they have done nothing for me except take money from a single mother. They botched up submitting documents that I provided to the State so I had to work out my own agreement with them. And after all this time and money I have to end up working with the IRS by myself to try and figure this out. I could have done this 4 years ago and put the money toward the tax debt. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Hi Janet,

Our office considers all our clients to be an integral member of their team. We want our clients to be successful in having their tax matters resolved and we want them to be happy with the services we are providing. Our office has tried repeatedly to reach out to you to speak with you about your case. We have sent letters, we have sent emails, and we have called, but communication with you has not been consistent. We even worked with you on payments to our office so your case could become active and we could continue work on it. We anticipated after this exchange that future communication would improve, but it has not.

Our office desperately wants to help you put your tax matter behind you. Please free to reach out to us so that we can work on a long-term solution that will address your needs and allow us to reach you when needed. Note that before our office will agree to continue representing you we will need to be assured of your commitment to communicating with us in a timely manner.

Thanks.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Greg is a very personable person. He is pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable in what he does. He made me aware of options I did not know of, and gave me great direction on what I agreed to be the best approach to move forward with my situation. I definitely will be using your services very shortly if that is necessary. I would definitely recommend you to anyone.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know of your experience. In the event you do need us we are here to help!

Thanks.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Ms. Julie ** was very thorough with her explanation of services. I may suggest after signing and paying retainer up front to request immediately a list of all documents including being given a POA for State revenue inquiries, Tax returns and etc. Also incorporating DOC U Sign services to expedite inquiries and responses. My meeting is next week and hope a WEBEX, ZOOM Video conference will transpire. At these service rates it may make it easier to utilize your local office for video conference or my computer at my home office to make it more user friendly. The two week waiting period is not necessary when waiting for a conference call in 2 weeks to be asked for documents. Thank You, Steve **.

Hey Steven,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your experience. We agree - DocuSign and other online signing services are an excellent tool for getting responses in a timely manner. That said, most state taxing departments and the IRS will not accept a document, such as a Power of Attorney or financial form, that has not been ink-signed.

We agree that there is always room for improvement and we appreciate working with you toward a successful case resolution. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.

Original review: March 4, 2019

In my initial research I found all to be very positive... as to how existing clients were able to settle their tax debt with the IRS. The representative I met with was professional and thorough. I have no reason to believe that my end result working with this firm will be any different than others before me.

Hi Marshall,

Thanks for reaching out to us and choosing us to be your tax representative. We want you to know that we are here to provide you exceptional service. Your case team should have already reached out to you directly, but if we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to respond back.

Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I have retained them in Sept of 2018. I owed the IRS 19.000 dollars. I gave the 2500 dollars and pay 400 dollars a month. The IRS is garnishing my paycheck for 1099 dollars every 2 weeks. As of today I have paid over 16.000 dollars between the IRS and Wall and Associates. All I ever get from them is send more papers. I have sent all that I can send and I'm not getting NOTHING resolved. In my initial meeting with them before I retained the I was promised my garnishment would be taken care of in 48 hours, it is 5 months now and I still pay the IRS 1099 every two weeks. I got a request for a power of attorney in Jan of 2019, that is something that should have been requested in the beginning knowing that they would need it.

I sent a email today requesting to speak to a manager or director and I was told that I would have to speak to the team handling my case only. I went on the BBB website and seen that the same stuff they are doing to me Many have claimed that on the BBB website. I think I'm being scammed and I will not stand for it. I have people involved with TV and radio and if I don't get a resolution They will hear from me. The lady working with me is very polite and seems like she is really working hard on my case, but nothing is happening. In a couple of months I will have paid the full 19,000 dollars to the IRS, so what have Wall and Associates done?? I didn't do my research before dealing with them and for that I truly regret it.

Wall & Associates response

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our office. Your casework manager will be contacting you to address your concerns and see what help they can provide.

We consider each client to be an essential part of our team and take their concerns very seriously.

We did want to ask you to reference the letter sent to you with the "additional" power of attorney forms. The cover letter denotes these as "additional" forms. You signed an initial power of attorney when you met with our local representative and these were already processed with the IRS on the first day of your case with our office.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

We met for an initial consultation with Edward ** at their Greensboro, NC office. He was able to clearly explain the process that we would be going through, and was able to answer all of the questions that we had. I have since been in contact with the team that will be dealing directly with the IRS and State Tax officials, and feel confident going forwards that our issues will be resolved over the coming months.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

My name is Efrem **. I'm a first time business owner and found myself $80k in debt due to mishandling my tax filing and lack of communication with the IRS. Mrs. Brandi ** and the Wall & Associates team help me to suspend incorrect payments and avoid tax liens from the IRS. The process was slow at first, once I applied myself to help out, I discovered where I was making my mistakes. Brandi and I worked together for quick response and resolution from the IRS. As the result, my tax bill was reduced from $80k to $6k. Thank you Brandi and Wall & Associates for your professional help!

Hey Efrem,

Thanks for letting us be of assistance to you! We're glad we were able to help you put this situation behind you.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Mr. ** was a very patience person with me. He was very professional and he explained everything in detail. He answered all of my questions. Mr. ** gave me plenty of information on how the IRS works and what to expect from them. I was very pleased in how my concerns were met.

Hi Lillian,

Thanks for reaching out and leaving us the review!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Everything went well, all except pricing. Did let interviewer know that I would get back to him. I had told him that I owed around 450000 so he wanted me to come up with 45 thousand which is more than I can come up at the current time. And also I think I may only owe about 375 thousand but if with that I would still be unable to come up with large lump sum. I would at this time need it broken up in monthly payments. Other than that I like everything he said your company is able to do.

Hey Jeffrey,

Thanks for reaching out to our office and taking the time to meet with one of our team!

We appreciate the valuable feedback in this review and intend to use it to better the services we offer.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I had a great experience with Wall and Associates. In the middle of my negotiations, I was thrown a curveball. I have to especially thank Clarissa ** who went the extra mile to help me. I couldn’t have wished for a better outcome.

Thanks Jody!

Clarissa let us know she enjoyed working with you as well. Thanks for being such a great client - you are a pleasure to work with!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

So far, Met ** representative discussed my issues and left him all of my written material, tax returns and such. He described your work and discussed payment plan... I have made timely payments, so far. I know of no progress on Wall’s end yet. I’m being patient now.

Hi Cornelius,

Thanks for the review! We wanted to let you know if you have ANY questions or want to speak with someone, please reach out to us.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We got a little late start, about 15 minutes. The overall experience and knowledge from the agent was very helpful and GREAT. He explained everything to me in detail. I truly respect that and I did not leave there feeling as if I had no clue of what the consultation involved.

Hi Kendra,

Thanks for leaving the review! We take great pride in making sure our team members are able to break down what can sometimes be difficult subjects into understandable pieces. It can get overwhelming to put it mildly.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I have only dealt with Allen ** and he is great to work with. He explains everything so that I understand. He does not talk over my head. Bryant just called - one hour ago - to go over some of the question and answers and was very nice on the phone.

Hi Ronald,

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and let us know about you experience. We look forward to working with you!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

We have been working with Wall & Associates for over 4 yrs. And all we keep getting back is, "We need more information." It goes on every month for a year until the new year comes again. And then here we go again with the new tax return! Ok at some point something has to be resolved! Different representatives keep taking up our case and we start all over again. 4 yrs, 4 yrs ok. At 400.00 a month. I can see where we are at your mercy, and require your help but come on, is there light at the end of this tunnel.

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. At the moment it looks like we've been requesting a bunch of financial information since October of 2018 and haven't received anything.

I'm going to have the caseworker assigned to your case reach out to you via phone and see what can be arranged to help you get us the information we need to resolve your case.

In the event you want to immediately speak with someone give us a call.

Resolution response: Jan. 22, 2019

I am updating this review to 3 stars and marking resolved. Regardless of the review I am happy I got a response and the folks at W&A are willing to clarify and help resolve issues.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I met with one of their sales rep in Pittsburg late last year. I went with a friend (let's call him/her "Person A") who also had some issues to be resolved which was great because we would go into this with two perspectives and ensure we do not make false judgments. After meeting with what I would consider to be their salesperson, I explained my situation and he quoted me $5,000 and $500/mo. He quoted my friend double because he was filing jointly with his wife. He mentioned to me that my current IRS tax payments would stop immediately once I retained their services. Personally, this was a good deal for me because I had saved up the money to hire an attorney for 2 years and if the IRS payments would stop immediately (which is @ $500 per month), then I would not incur any additional costs to retain them as those would cancel out. I had explain this was very important to me.

That said, I had pre-paid a month of service and week later noticed the IRS was still taking money out of my account. After bringing this to the attention of my representative at the firm, she mentioned that she could have the IRS switch the payment method to paper so it would come in the mail and I could simply not pay it. This was not the answer I was expecting and I feel duped. If I was told the automatic payments would stop, I shouldn't be offered the alternative of switching to paper and not paying after the fact. This is false advertising.

After consulting with person A, I had learned that the firm was willing to discount $1k of the initial $5k fee if the customer provided all of their tax records. This was upsetting because I had actually provided them with a full collection of my tax records, in digital format. Including Wage and Earning Statements, Account Transcripts, 1040s, Bank Accounts, you name it. Feeling duped again as no one has reached out about this to me. Seems like they are not leveling the playing field when it comes to how they sell to clients.

Now that the government has been closed almost a month and my next monthly fee is due soon, I had called my representative mid-Jan and asked what the status was since, the government was closed. According to my accountant, no one is picking up the phone at the IRS. I asked if there was no traction because the government is closed, could we pause the service and the monthly fee until it reopens. Especially that I am still paying the IRS and that has not been resolved yet. She mentioned that they could just work on my state returns and proceeded to mail me a copy of state power of attorneys. So my question is, why wait until I have to call to request this in order to proceed with the case? What did they do the 20 days the government has already been shut down. I am feeling duped yet another time.

Now, I will admit I am a little biased. I am currently filing a grievance with the NY Bar against an attorney who represented me in a landlord case. He threatened to sue me 3 times after I wouldn't pay an error on a bill weeks later, after I had already paid the bill. He tried to charge me $400 more for that month because they "forgot" to enter some hours in the system. Luckily for me I am a contractor and read them thoroughly and learned that his billing was in breach of his own contract.

Sorry for the lengthy review but I am not feeling very confident in the abilities of this firm. I would suggest, as many of you have, the following: If possible, avoid firms. If you must use one, keep all communication to email. Do not sign anything unless you first receive a copy of it by email and never, ever agree to anything you are not sure about by phone. If you can, avoid phone calls altogether unless absolutely necessary. Never sign anything unless you have at least one friend read it with you as well. I can't express how important this is.

When possible, bring a decoy to meet with an attorney before you sign up. Having a friend with me was a good decision because we could compare our experiences and really understand whether we are being duped or the service is legit. Person A went with a one lawyer firm as more of an intimate and local relationship was preferred. Review the lawyer who will be representing you. If you go with a firm get the name of the attorney who will be representing you before you sign anything. As you read through the reviews at the very minimum keep in mind one thing, if the lawyer has stellar reviews, walk away it's not realistic. I have noticed that many lawyers are more worried about their reviews than the quality of service they actually provide their customers.

I don't mean to demonize lawyers, not all are bad and there are some really great ones out there. Hope this helps anyone looking to get their financial life back on track. P.S. One last thing...I am reviewing Wall & Associates, but the email addresses of my team are all **. Very confusing and someone at the firm should clarify this.

Hi Raymond,

We've requested your caseworker reach out to you to go over your case with you directly.

To clarify a few points. Our office does not offer clients the discount you describe. The initial fee is the initial fee. Our office does negotiate the amount of the initial fee relative to the required ongoing monthly fee with clients to help them better afford our services

Our office had previously sent you state Power of Attorney forms in November 2018 but they had yet to be returned to our office. Our office requested them on the 15th because we still needed them back from you.

Prior to your communication with us on the 15th our office used the intervening time during the shutdown to update your financial statement with information you had provided to us previously.

If you want to speak with a member of our office for immediate assistance please feel free to reach out to us at 800-989-5911. Otherwise, expect a call from our office shortly.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

We have had a tax problem due to lack of money. We got so far behind that there has been many sleepless nights. One day my husband decided to find someone that could help us get this problem under control and maybe see the light at the end of the tunnel. The phone call was made and we went to meet with a representative. Leaving the office we felt as if we had made a good step forward with relief in the future. Since we have been working on the problems, all of the Associates we are in contact with helping us understand that the problem didn't happen in a day and we will have the issues solved, but it will take time. We are assured that everyone is working hard to help resolve all the matters and one day we will be able to keep all the taxes up and sleep at night.

This company has made us feel we are not just a name, but we are important to them and they are working hard to help us. My point is through this until we became involved with Wall & Associates we felt as if we never would be able to have peace of mind back or a normal life. Let me say I will never be able to tell them just how much we appreciate them and all that they are doing for us. Anyone that would need this kind of help, I urge you to call them and set in a meeting with them, let them explain things they are they are way more experienced with.

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for your kind words. We all look forward to getting this resolved for you! If you ever have a question, comment, or want to let us know something don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I hired them 6 months ago. I paid $2500 and $400 monthly. Not a thing has been done yet. I was told my case will take 4 to 6 months top. Six months later, they sent me a letter requesting my authorization to power of attorney. I deeply regret hiring them. I am convinced now that I've been scammed.

Hi Aziz,

Our office will routinely ask for updated Power of Attorney forms as necessary in working toward a resolution to a particular case.

I have requested your case team and our Client Services Group contact you to discuss any concerns you might have regarding our tax representation services.

If you need immediate assistance please reach out to us.

Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I have been paying Wall and Associates a monthly fee now for over half a year to resolve a tax error made by my State. There has been no resolution and no timeline. I am still receiving letters from creditors despite W&A's insisting that they are now officially my POC for collection from the State. As far as I can tell, they have not blatantly lied to me, but I wonder if I have made a mistake in trusting them. After a little research I have learned that there is a lawsuit filed against them by the State of Virginia for misrepresenting their abilities to customers. I highly recommend that if you are considering their services, that you seek an actual lawyer instead. You will pay about the same in the end, and you may actually receive results, rather than bills and excuses.

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us and let us know of your concerns. Someone from our office will be following up with you very shortly.

If you need immediate assistance please reach out to us.

Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

So far things seem to be getting underway. We have only just gotten started so right now I’m excited about getting a settlement done waiting to get the program going. I’m hoping things go well. I've worked with one other company that made promises and all they did was set me up with a payment plan, I understand that Wall and Associates don’t do that so I’m expecting great things.

Wall & Associates expert review by Andrew Poulos

Wall & Associates is one of the country's oldest debt relief companies. The company is headquartered in Fairfax, VA.

• Customer service options: Wall & Associates offers customers a variety of customer service options, including live online chat and a toll-free phone number with representatives to provide help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Free consultation offered: Customers interested in tax relief can receive a free 30-minute consultation from tax experts at Wall & Associates.

• Varied services: Wall & Associates handles a variety of tax relief cases, including liens and levies, garnishments, seizures, penalties and more.

• Experience handling tax debt: Wall & Associates has been in business since 1982, which means they have a good deal of experience and an established track record for getting people out of tax debt.

• Certified experts on staff: The company has CPAs and Enrolled Agents on staff to handle client cases, so they are properly certified to handle tax debt with the IRS.

• Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Wall & Associates Company Information