Our office appreciates the opportunity to have been of service to you. Wall & Associates realizes the enormous amount of stress that having a tax issue can bring and appreciates you choosing our services over others. All of us wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors.
Original review: June 21, 2016
At this time I want to acknowledge the great job Wall & Associates Inc. has done on my behalf in resolving my tax issues with the IRS. I want to specifically give credit to the great team assigned to my case. Starting with Cynthia ** who was a fierce battler whom without I don't think I would have gotten the great results that we got. Along side of her were the other team members: Heather ** and Dahman **. Lastly I want to also include Della ** whom was the first person that had my case and did the initial work and who made me very comfortable in my decision to hire Wall & Associates.
I would highly recommend to anyone out there with tax issues to hire this firm immediately. The competence, professionalism and perseverance that this company exhibits is beyond anything expected. If you cooperate and listen to their advice I'm sure your outcome will be to your satisfaction. In my case the end results was nothing short of a miracle. I am now able to live my life without the heavy burden, stress and worry that permeated many years of my life. I am very grateful and appreciative to Wall & Associates for the concern and care they took to resolve this matter.
Everything I was told in my first meeting happened. There was follow up and communication during the entire process. My bill was reduced to 18% of the original amount, which was huge. Michael and Cameron were professional in their handling of our case. Wall and Associates can negotiate better than you can on your own. The IRS knows this.
I obtained the services of Wall & Associates to settle my long standing debt with the IRS and I'm grateful I did. They were professional, diligent and communicated with me often. It wouldn't have been possible for me to do this on my own. The team did what they said they were going to do. They are experts and highly professional. I couldn't have had a more positive experience. This is a huge relief for me and I would recommend their services to anyone.
Everyone was extremely helpful with all my calls or concerns and responding back to me timely. I would recommend this group to others who need this type of service. I wish to thank everyone who helped on my team for a job well done! Now I can get on with my life!
Wall and Associates, in 30 days corrected a problem that I had been trying to correct for the last year and a half with the California Franchise Tax Board. If something like this ever happens again I will definitely contact Wall and Associates to fix the problem. Thank you for your service.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wall & Associates ?
- 610,392 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Resolution response: June 29, 2016
I wrote the review on April 15 2015. Since then Wall & Associates has since apologized & we have worked toward a resolution. I haven't seen many companies that are willing to do that. I would reconsider them to do business with.
Original review: April 20, 2015
I was told by a attorney there that Wall & Assoc could help me with my tax lien. I would need to pay them $3,000 upfront & pay the rest after the tax lien was removed from my paycheck. So I went & did a emergency withdrawal from my 401k & sent them 3,000. I was then told after they made a few phone calls to the IRS, I need to pay them the additional $1,000 before they would do anything more. My checks were still being garnished. The only thing they did was make a few phone calls to the IRS. That was not worth the 3,000 I sent them. I was promised things that were not delivered. I spent a lot of money for nothing.
Andrew PoulosTax Relief Contributing Editor
Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.
More about Andrew→
Wall & Associates is one of the country's oldest debt relief companies. The company is headquartered in Fairfax, VA.
- Customer service options: Wall & Associates offers customers a variety of customer service options, including live online chat and a toll-free phone number with representatives to provide help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free consultation offered: Customers interested in tax relief can receive a free 30-minute consultation from tax experts at Wall & Associates.
- Varied services: Wall & Associates handles a variety of tax relief cases, including liens and levies, garnishments, seizures, penalties and more.
- Experience handling tax debt: Wall & Associates has been in business since 1982, which means they have a good deal of experience and an established track record for getting people out of tax debt.
- Certified experts on staff: The company has CPAs and Enrolled Agents on staff to handle client cases, so they are properly certified to handle tax debt with the IRS.
- Best for Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.
Wall & Associates Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Wall & Associates
- 601 Pennsylvania Ave. NW South Building, Suite 900
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (844) 257-5571