toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was a Wall & Associates customer with over $100,000 in back taxes. They resolved my case for just $1. I was very happy with their service and highly recommend them. Be patient with the process, the IRS is in no hurry to settle your case.

Wall & Associates helped us through one of the most difficult situations we ever faced financially! The IRS was threatening us with levies even though we never missed a payment! W&A protected our income, bank accounts, and stopped the harassment! Thank you Wall & Associates for helping us get our quality of life back, we are forever grateful and will continue to recommend your services!

Helped take away stress. I worked with Jessica ** out of Virginia, whom I'd highly recommend! She understood what the auditors wanted and worked with me quickly to provide that information. She kept me updated, informed, and acted as a liaison. Wish I would have had her fighting for me in beginning!

I have been working with Jessica ** for over a year. She is absolutely fantastic. She is highly professional and always most courteous. She is almost always available by phone, and when not, she will return my calls or emails usually within minutes. I have an unusual case, overseas accounts, and she has bent over backwards in solving my tax problems. She is very patient in explaining the complexities involved. She is obviously a great asset to your company.

My experience with Wall & Assoc. has been nothing but positive. I found myself in a bad tax situation over various years to the tune of 30k. Not knowing what to do and after paying IRS over 27k to only find that my liabilities INCREASED, I contracted Wall & Assoc. To make a long story short, Wall worked diligently and got an offer in compromise accepted for $1.00!!! I could not be happier with the worked they performed.

Wall & Assoc. provided superb support and experience with my case. They responded to every issue that the IRS brought up and through their perseverance brought my case to a very favorable financial conclusion which saved my company and me from future financial problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wall & Associates ?

Tax consultant - professional and on task. It took about 30 months to resolve my issue with the IRS but the fault of Wall. The government kept passing our case around, then we had to start from the beginning. Everybody I talked to seemed like good neighbors.

I have been a client of Wall and Associates for approximately 4 years. Jessica ** has worked extremely hard for me. She has gone above and beyond in communicating with me. I am so very grateful to have her involved with my case.

We have had good results with Kelly ** and Wall & Associates. Kelly helped us get the outcome that we were looking for and was always pleasant and helpful. We are so grateful for all of her help and keeping us encouraged that we would reach a conclusion. I would recommend her to anyone.

There are very few words that can be said to express how my brother and I feel about your staff. Your whole team has shown so much dedication to our IRS problem, and have worked feverishly to find a solution that will accommodate us. The professionalism and client relationship is absolutely frank and astonishing. We will never be able to thank you enough for all you have done for us. Thank you for your hard work and devotion to what you do, to help people like us!

Resolution response: May 26, 2017

They said that they were going to help us out. They took away the payments, but now it's going to be another probably 6 months before they could fix it. I would recommend them at least for trying to help us out, but now we're going to have to pay still 2% of what they say. We've already paid off one year that they were supposed to help us with.

Original review: April 14, 2017

This is the worst company known to man. Been paying them for 3 years for them to do our 2011 and 2012. We ended up paying all of 2011 off before they could do anything. We are still paying and when you talk to them they pretty much call you a liar. They are just dragging this out for their last penny and then when settled they will want more money so please everyone don't hire this company. Worst company ever. They don't help. They take their time and you pay at the end what you owed the IRS so find a different company than this one. Read all the reviews before hiring them.

Mr. Alex ** and Bryant ** has work very hard to resolve my IRS issues. They have support me 100% over the past 24 months. I am very happy that we are almost at the end of the road. So far if accepted a $250,000.00 dollars IRS claim maybe OIC for under $3,000.00. A*** advice and hard work and leadership in my case is making a big difference, and I value his advice. The team effort was important also. Work hard to get the best OIC was both of these fine men goal and keep me update on all concern and matter was TOP.

My husband and I were faced with a letter from the IRS claiming we owed a huge amount of taxes for a prior year. This was something neither of us have ever had to contend with. Our initial meeting with a financial consultant was helpful and very reassuring. After that, due to the holiday season (right before Thanksgiving), things seem to come to a halt, but we were still paying fees. However, after recontacting the first consultant, we were put in contact with a wonderful man; **. He took the reigns, took total control and everything was on the upswing from that. He was extremely personable, knowledgeable, helpful and effective. He along with ** in the financial dept, were our saving graces in this whole mess. Bottom line; they got it completely cleared up to where we owed $0.00. Thanks ** & **.

Wall & Associates

We appreciate your kind words and you taking the time to share the experience you had with our company.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Having been associated with Wall & Associates since 2004, they have helped mitigate and reduce my Tax bill through the filing of back tax returns, amending of Tax returns and working on my behalf with the IRS to minimize my Tax liability. After the elimination of all my IRS Tax liability, I have used Wall & Associates/Affiliates to do my federal tax returns and have been able to maximized deductions and minimize my federal Tax. I have had no further issues with the IRS and contribute this to Wall & Associates' help.

Wall & Associates

In response to this individual's concerns our office would like to state that we are unable to directly respond due to the fact the individual posting this review is not a client of our office.

It appears the poster is referencing Collection Statute Expiration Dates (CSEDs) in their post. IRS CSEDs are 10 years, not seven.

Our teams are able to discuss confidential tax information only with individuals authorized to receive this type of information on behalf of a client of our office.

Original review: March 27, 2017

Do you know how much my parents have paid Wall and Associates over the last 5 years? Almost $23,000! You know what Wall and Associates has done for them? Nothing. They wait until the 7 years have passed and the taxes have fallen off and then file the wrong information, never return calls. When my parents have called them out on the things they put out wrong (such as saying my Dad is still working though he is about to lose his foot and cannot work) or trying to settle on years that have already fallen off, the lady my mom is working with states a Customer Support person will call them. He calls and listens to my mom's concerns then says "great, I will call you at my earliest convenience". Wait, what? His earliest convenience? When is this going to be settled? Wall hasn't helped my parents solve anything.

They are living Social Security Check to Social Security Check, we are trying to help subsidize groceries for them and Wall just keeps taking their $400 a month. $400 a month could pay my parents groceries. When is someone going to help them and stop taking the elderly for a ride!?! I am so frustrated I can't begin to tell you how frustrated I am with this company and the fact no one seems to want to help my parents. The only thing Wall has shown us to be good at so far is taking my parents $400 monthly payment!

Serviced my account very efficient. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working with the IRS is never an enjoyable experience. However, working with Wall & Associates, made life much easier. So, if you're ever in a difficult situation with tax liabilities, give Wall a call.

When I reached out to Wall & Associates, I was at the end of my rope. Slammed by demand letters from the IRS and countless frustrating phone calls trying to explain the perilous situation to no avail, I contacted Wall & Associates. Within days, I felt a calm take over. My account manager Jessica was incredible - calm, courteous, professional, always on task and on point. She spelled out the plan and explained how the whole thing was going to play out.

We went back and forth with the IRS and after a great deal of effort, and a methodical approach, we arrived at an agreement that worked for everyone. I am thrilled to have had the great fortune to find the right solution for my specific issues in Wall & Associates and Jessica. I am forever grateful and would recommend their services to anyone faced with the daunting task of taking on the IRS. Level the playing field, get Wall & Associates on your team!!!

I am very pleased with help given to me to correct 2014 taxes. Kept in contact with me. Also received letters with description of what actions would be taken to correct and pursue matter. I would recommend you and I have to several people. Thank you.

Wall & Associates

Our office appreciates the opportunity to have been of service to you. We would like to clarify that we aren't attorneys but the results we can get are even better. It's been a pleasure working with you and we are ecstatic over the fantastic results of your case.

Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

The attorneys at Wall & Associates that handled my case were very professional and thorough. If I called them with any questions they always took my call or called me back the same day if unavailable at the time I called. I would recommend their services to anyone with IRS problems as I had. The whole team did a fantastic job for me. I would like to thank them all from the bottom of my heart.

Wall & Associates

We apologize for your experience with our company. Our office prioritizes customer satisfaction above all else. Our Client Services Group tried to reach you on a few occasions, but were unable to speak with you. If you would like us to take a good look at your case and see what we can do to make this right, you need only give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Wall & Associates are either frauds or inept at tax representation, either way they are a waste of money. Wall are experts at double speak, giving customers the run-around, and taking money. Each time I called, I got a new employee who knew little to nothing about tax law. I never got to speak to the attorney who was supposedly representing me. In the meantime, I accrued IRS penalties and fines that Wall said I wouldn't have to pay because they had submitted paperwork on my behalf. I have a feeling the 8 other reviews on this site are submitted by their employees. Check out the Better Business Bureau for a fuller set of reviews about Wall.

Factual basis uncertain

Wall & Associates

This review appears to have been posted in error as it was meant for another business. Our office understands your situation, we see our clients suffering with it everyday. Your chosen company might have failed you, but we won't. If you have a tax issue and need assistance, give us a call, we'll help you get it sorted out.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Initially Jennie ** told us to be very cautious of all other bankruptcy attorneys as they would offer to manage our bankruptcy for a very small amount and then would charge much more over the course of the Bankruptcy. Jennie ** charged us an initial fee of $2,159.00. Over the course of the bankruptcy they charged us an additional $8,262.62. I requested a report from them of all their charges and what the charges was for. They have not provided us with this report.

A number of years into the bankruptcy they started doing a review of the bankruptcy, this was something they did in other years. This time I questioned what they were doing. They said it was necessary to make sure the bankruptcy was on track. I asked if they were charging us additional fees for the review and they said yes. I contacted the Trustee and found out that the bankruptcy had been in a status for a number of years where no Creditors could cause any changes to the bankruptcy.

I just needed to make my monthly payments. The bankruptcy attorneys from my understanding were doing totally unnecessary work and then having to change my bankruptcy payments to cover the new attorney fee charges. I was unhappy. Passed on my experiences I would never use this firm again. I would never recommend them to anyone and have contacted other attorneys I have worked with and gave them all of these details. I firmly believe this firm is not to be trusted. I would give them no stars if I could.

Positive results from Wall team. Personable always over the phone. Was astonished that they had succeeded with the first offer of 50 dollars. As soon as I did my own filing legwork they were able to negotiate effectively with the IRS. Have already been recommending to my friends and on the street.

Consumer Increased Rating!

2 years ago I met with John ** in Columbia SC. He told us how he could help us and get our money back from another company who scammed us, it has been 2 years plus and I have to call my team, which I have to always leave a message and they call me back. They always tell me they are sending emails with no response even though, they tell me someone always responds back within 24 hours. My life has been tied up for over 2 years not knowing if there is an end in sight. I need help to end this nightmare.

Everything I was told in my first meeting happened. There was follow up and communication during the entire process. My bill was reduced to 18% of the original amount, which was huge. Michael and Cameron were professional in their handling of our case. Wall and Associates can negotiate better than you can on your own. The IRS knows this.

I obtained the services of Wall & Associates to settle my long standing debt with the IRS and I'm grateful I did. They were professional, diligent and communicated with me often. It wouldn't have been possible for me to do this on my own. The team did what they said they were going to do. They are experts and highly professional. I couldn't have had a more positive experience. This is a huge relief for me and I would recommend their services to anyone.

Everyone was extremely helpful with all my calls or concerns and responding back to me timely. I would recommend this group to others who need this type of service. I wish to thank everyone who helped on my team for a job well done! Now I can get on with my life!

Wall and Associates, in 30 days corrected a problem that I had been trying to correct for the last year and a half with the California Franchise Tax Board. If something like this ever happens again I will definitely contact Wall and Associates to fix the problem. Thank you for your service.

Wall & Associates

Our office appreciates the opportunity to have been of service to you. Wall & Associates realizes the enormous amount of stress that having a tax issue can bring and appreciates you choosing our services over others. All of us wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors.

Original review: June 21, 2016

At this time I want to acknowledge the great job Wall & Associates Inc. has done on my behalf in resolving my tax issues with the IRS. I want to specifically give credit to the great team assigned to my case. Starting with Cynthia ** who was a fierce battler whom without I don't think I would have gotten the great results that we got. Along side of her were the other team members: Heather ** and Dahman **. Lastly I want to also include Della ** whom was the first person that had my case and did the initial work and who made me very comfortable in my decision to hire Wall & Associates.

I would highly recommend to anyone out there with tax issues to hire this firm immediately. The competence, professionalism and perseverance that this company exhibits is beyond anything expected. If you cooperate and listen to their advice I'm sure your outcome will be to your satisfaction. In my case the end results was nothing short of a miracle. I am now able to live my life without the heavy burden, stress and worry that permeated many years of my life. I am very grateful and appreciative to Wall & Associates for the concern and care they took to resolve this matter.

Resolution response: June 29, 2016

I wrote the review on April 15 2015. Since then Wall & Associates has since apologized & we have worked toward a resolution. I haven't seen many companies that are willing to do that. I would reconsider them to do business with.

Original review: April 20, 2015

I was told by a attorney there that Wall & Assoc could help me with my tax lien. I would need to pay them $3,000 upfront & pay the rest after the tax lien was removed from my paycheck. So I went & did a emergency withdrawal from my 401k & sent them 3,000. I was then told after they made a few phone calls to the IRS, I need to pay them the additional $1,000 before they would do anything more. My checks were still being garnished. The only thing they did was make a few phone calls to the IRS. That was not worth the 3,000 I sent them. I was promised things that were not delivered. I spent a lot of money for nothing.

Wall & Associates Company Profile