toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Wall & Associates

Our office appreciates the opportunity to have been of service to you. Wall & Associates realizes the enormous amount of stress that having a tax issue can bring and appreciates you choosing our services over others. All of us wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors.

Original review: June 21, 2016

At this time I want to acknowledge the great job Wall & Associates Inc. has done on my behalf in resolving my tax issues with the IRS. I want to specifically give credit to the great team assigned to my case. Starting with Cynthia ** who was a fierce battler whom without I don't think I would have gotten the great results that we got. Along side of her were the other team members: Heather ** and Dahman **. Lastly I want to also include Della ** whom was the first person that had my case and did the initial work and who made me very comfortable in my decision to hire Wall & Associates.

I would highly recommend to anyone out there with tax issues to hire this firm immediately. The competence, professionalism and perseverance that this company exhibits is beyond anything expected. If you cooperate and listen to their advice I'm sure your outcome will be to your satisfaction. In my case the end results was nothing short of a miracle. I am now able to live my life without the heavy burden, stress and worry that permeated many years of my life. I am very grateful and appreciative to Wall & Associates for the concern and care they took to resolve this matter.

I am very pleased with help given to me to correct 2014 taxes. Kept in contact with me. Also received letters with description of what actions would be taken to correct and pursue matter. I would recommend you and I have to several people. Thank you.

Wall & Associates

Our office appreciates the opportunity to have been of service to you. We would like to clarify that we aren't attorneys but the results we can get are even better. It's been a pleasure working with you and we are ecstatic over the fantastic results of your case.

Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

The attorneys at Wall & Associates that handled my case were very professional and thorough. If I called them with any questions they always took my call or called me back the same day if unavailable at the time I called. I would recommend their services to anyone with IRS problems as I had. The whole team did a fantastic job for me. I would like to thank them all from the bottom of my heart.

Wall & Associates are either frauds or inept at tax representation, either way they are a waste of money. Wall are experts at double speak, giving customers the run-around, and taking money. Each time I called, I got a new employee who knew little to nothing about tax law. I never got to speak to the attorney who was supposedly representing me. In the meantime, I accrued IRS penalties and fines that Wall said I wouldn't have to pay because they had submitted paperwork on my behalf. I have a feeling the 8 other reviews on this site are submitted by their employees. Check out the Better Business Bureau for a fuller set of reviews about Wall.

Factual basis uncertain

Wall & Associates

This review appears to have been posted in error as it was meant for another business. Our office understands your situation, we see our clients suffering with it everyday. Your chosen company might have failed you, but we won't. If you have a tax issue and need assistance, give us a call, we'll help you get it sorted out.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Initially Jennie ** told us to be very cautious of all other bankruptcy attorneys as they would offer to manage our bankruptcy for a very small amount and then would charge much more over the course of the Bankruptcy. Jennie ** charged us an initial fee of $2,159.00. Over the course of the bankruptcy they charged us an additional $8,262.62. I requested a report from them of all their charges and what the charges was for. They have not provided us with this report.

A number of years into the bankruptcy they started doing a review of the bankruptcy, this was something they did in other years. This time I questioned what they were doing. They said it was necessary to make sure the bankruptcy was on track. I asked if they were charging us additional fees for the review and they said yes. I contacted the Trustee and found out that the bankruptcy had been in a status for a number of years where no Creditors could cause any changes to the bankruptcy.

I just needed to make my monthly payments. The bankruptcy attorneys from my understanding were doing totally unnecessary work and then having to change my bankruptcy payments to cover the new attorney fee charges. I was unhappy. Passed on my experiences I would never use this firm again. I would never recommend them to anyone and have contacted other attorneys I have worked with and gave them all of these details. I firmly believe this firm is not to be trusted. I would give them no stars if I could.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wall & Associates ?

Positive results from Wall team. Personable always over the phone. Was astonished that they had succeeded with the first offer of 50 dollars. As soon as I did my own filing legwork they were able to negotiate effectively with the IRS. Have already been recommending to my friends and on the street.

Consumer Increased Rating!

2 years ago I met with John ** in Columbia SC. He told us how he could help us and get our money back from another company who scammed us, it has been 2 years plus and I have to call my team, which I have to always leave a message and they call me back. They always tell me they are sending emails with no response even though, they tell me someone always responds back within 24 hours. My life has been tied up for over 2 years not knowing if there is an end in sight. I need help to end this nightmare.

Everything I was told in my first meeting happened. There was follow up and communication during the entire process. My bill was reduced to 18% of the original amount, which was huge. Michael and Cameron were professional in their handling of our case. Wall and Associates can negotiate better than you can on your own. The IRS knows this.

I obtained the services of Wall & Associates to settle my long standing debt with the IRS and I'm grateful I did. They were professional, diligent and communicated with me often. It wouldn't have been possible for me to do this on my own. The team did what they said they were going to do. They are experts and highly professional. I couldn't have had a more positive experience. This is a huge relief for me and I would recommend their services to anyone.

Everyone was extremely helpful with all my calls or concerns and responding back to me timely. I would recommend this group to others who need this type of service. I wish to thank everyone who helped on my team for a job well done! Now I can get on with my life!

Wall and Associates, in 30 days corrected a problem that I had been trying to correct for the last year and a half with the California Franchise Tax Board. If something like this ever happens again I will definitely contact Wall and Associates to fix the problem. Thank you for your service.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: June 29, 2016

I wrote the review on April 15 2015. Since then Wall & Associates has since apologized & we have worked toward a resolution. I haven't seen many companies that are willing to do that. I would reconsider them to do business with.

Original review: April 20, 2015

I was told by a attorney there that Wall & Assoc could help me with my tax lien. I would need to pay them $3,000 upfront & pay the rest after the tax lien was removed from my paycheck. So I went & did a emergency withdrawal from my 401k & sent them 3,000. I was then told after they made a few phone calls to the IRS, I need to pay them the additional $1,000 before they would do anything more. My checks were still being garnished. The only thing they did was make a few phone calls to the IRS. That was not worth the 3,000 I sent them. I was promised things that were not delivered. I spent a lot of money for nothing.

Wall & Associates Company Profile