Call toll free
4.10/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Wall & Associates takes pride in their trustworthiness and hard work to ensure your tax problems are resolved. They will negotiate on your behalf until a reasonable settlement has been reached with the I.R.S. Their authorized to work with taxing authorities in all 50 states.

Don’t handle your tax problems alone. Contact Wall & Associates today for a free, confidential consultation today.

BOTTOM LINE

Wall & Associates staffs a team of CPAs and financial experts to solve complicated tax issues for their clients. While there is no up-front fee structure, they do offer in-person consultations for a better understanding of your cost.

PROS

• Certified Public Accountants
  • In-person consultation
  • No hidden fees
  • Offices located nationwide

CONS

• No money-back guarantee
  • No up-front fee structure

About Wall & Associates

Wall & Associates offers its services as an alternative to hiring a tax attorney. Operating in all 50 states, the tax relief company operates a face-to-face service for those looking for help with an IRS-related problem. Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and other financial experts are on staff to determine the best course of action for your case. Wall & Associates is also a member of The American Society of Tax Problem Solvers and the National Association of Tax Professionals.

Wall & Associates services

Wall & Associates offers assistance with a variety of tax services, including liens, garnishment, back taxes, and more. They work to get their clients settlements, payment plans, and offers-in-compromise with the IRS.

• Tax Liens: If you have unpaid taxes, the IRS can file a tax lien against your personal property with your county clerk. Wall & Associates aims to reduce your tax burden so you can pay it off and avoid a lien.
  • Tax Garnishment: The IRS is legally allowed to force your employer to send them part of your paycheck if you owe back taxes. Wall & Associates offers solutions to work with the IRS to avoid this.
  • Seizures: The IRS can seize your property, including your car or home if you owe back taxes. By reducing the amount you owe or setting up a compromise with the IRS, Wall & Associates works to help customers avoid losing their stuff.
  • Unfiled Tax Returns: If you do not file a regular tax return, the IRS may think you are trying to evade paying your taxes—which is a crime. Wall & Associates employs CPAs and other professionals to help you file these tax returns the right way, to avoid any further issues with the federal government.
  • IRS Penalties: If you’ve been penalized by the IRS, Wall & Associates offers consultations to help you understand exactly what went wrong, and what can be done to help.

Wall & Associates FAQ

How does Wall & Associates work?
Working with Wall & Associates begins with an in-person consultation at one of their 187 offices located nationwide. A consultant will then evaluate your financial position to determine if you are eligible for an Offer-In-Compromise, settlement or payment plan. If you are, Wall & Associates will assist you with filing the paperwork. If you are denied, the company offers assistance with the appeals process.
How much does Wall & Associates cost?
Wall & Associates does not publish their fee structure online, but this is typical of most tax relief services. You’ll need to contact the company directly to discuss your unique tax situations to get a better idea of what fees will be associated with your case.
Does Wall & Associates offer any type of guarantee?
While all situations are different, Wall & Associates touts a “No Hidden Charges” guarantee and says it is committed to finding a fair payment solution for every customer.

Do we recommend Wall & Associates?

If you are looking for a company that can help you understand the “numbers game” that is dealing with the IRS, Wall & Associates may be able to help. They specialize in understanding your financial situation and guiding you to the best option for attempting to get relief. However, they do not offer legal advice, and unlike other firms, they only provide relief services, rather than whole-picture tax help.

Wall & Associates Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 5, 2019

I met with Bryan ** at my request to discuss the possibility of employing Wall and Associates to help me resolve a potential foreign bank account issue. Mr. ** was on time and had already reached out to members of his organization to prepare for the meeting. He fully explained the Wall and Associates approach and pricing structure and gave me some good advice about my situation and potential approaches. I was extremely satisfied with the meeting and expect to engage the company to represent me going forward to help resolve my problem.

Hey Ronnie,

Thanks for the review. We look forward to working with you toward a successful and expeditious resolution to your case.

If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to respond back.

Thanks!

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Met with Mr. ** who was very informative and knowledgeable. He was honest when explaining what his company could and could not do for us and very straightforward when answering any questions and concerns. Although we did not end up hiring them, we would certainly recommend meeting with them to see if they could be of service for your issue.

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for the positive words and for having considered us for your tax needs. You could have met with anymore, but you chose to put your trust in us and that alone means a great deal to us. If you do need our assistance in the future we are only a call away.

Thanks!

Original review: March 4, 2019

In my initial research I found all to be very positive... as to how existing clients were able to settle their tax debt with the IRS. The representative I met with was professional and thorough. I have no reason to believe that my end result working with this firm will be any different than others before me.

Hi Marshall,

Thanks for reaching out to us and choosing us to be your tax representative. We want you to know that we are here to provide you exceptional service. Your case team should have already reached out to you directly, but if we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to respond back.

Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

We have had a tax problem due to lack of money. We got so far behind that there has been many sleepless nights. One day my husband decided to find someone that could help us get this problem under control and maybe see the light at the end of the tunnel. The phone call was made and we went to meet with a representative. Leaving the office we felt as if we had made a good step forward with relief in the future. Since we have been working on the problems, all of the Associates we are in contact with helping us understand that the problem didn't happen in a day and we will have the issues solved, but it will take time. We are assured that everyone is working hard to help resolve all the matters and one day we will be able to keep all the taxes up and sleep at night.

This company has made us feel we are not just a name, but we are important to them and they are working hard to help us. My point is through this until we became involved with Wall & Associates we felt as if we never would be able to have peace of mind back or a normal life. Let me say I will never be able to tell them just how much we appreciate them and all that they are doing for us. Anyone that would need this kind of help, I urge you to call them and set in a meeting with them, let them explain things they are they are way more experienced with.

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for your kind words. We all look forward to getting this resolved for you! If you ever have a question, comment, or want to let us know something don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

When I received a letter from Wall & Associates, I knew they were the real deal because of the points they outlined in their letter. We had made every one of those mistakes when dealings with the IRS. The IRS specializes in NOT giving you all of the information you need. If you do not know to ask a specific question, they do not volunteer it. If you haven’t already figured it out, the IRS is not interested in cutting you a deal. All they care about is making sure you pay their exorbitant interest and fees, knowing you will sooner or later default because there is no way to actually pay off what you owe unless you win the lottery. When you default on their agreement, this is when life becomes a living hell because they turn up the heat.

After having our face-to-face meeting with Greg from Wall & Associates, I knew we were in safe, capable hands. INTEGRITY is everything to me and Wall & Associates have it in droves! They kept it real with us and told us about all of our available options. They told us all of the scenarios… the good, the bad, the ugly. They didn’t require $1,000 retainer like the other firms you hear advertising on radio and TV. They are not scammers! The initial outlay is on them. They give you FREE time, without cost to you, to have a sit-down to fully go through your situation in its entirety. Their fees are not onerous because they work out a plan that you can handle, while they haggle with the IRS on your behalf. The best part of it, while they’re fighting for you, no more hassles from the IRS. No more letters, phone calls, etc.

I would not and cannot recommend any other firm except WALL & ASSOCIATES. THEY SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY CALL, but don't take my word for it. Get a face-to-face consult for yourself and you will see what I’m talking about. When I think of Wall & Associates, only TWO WORDS comes to mind. INTEGRITY and PEACE! Integrity because they do what they say they’re going to do. They are dependable. Peace, because your life becomes peaceful when you let them represent you. They are the only one I recommend to everyone. I am so glad to have found Wall & Associates, I can’t say it enough. If you want REAL results without the hassles and the nickel and diming that other companies do, call Wall & Associates today and Chris will hook you up **. You will not regret it!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wall & Associates?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

The initial consultation was in depth and the time allocated was sufficient to cover all information. The interviewer explained the process and answered all questions to ensure complete understanding. I was given documentation showing the entire team that would be working my tax issues. I would recommend Wall & Associates to others for their tax problems.

Hey Darryl,

We appreciate you reaching out and letting us know about your experience in meeting with our office. We look forward to helping you put your tax matter behind you.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

So far everyone has been helpful, as we just got started. Everyone we've talked with has been very knowledgeable and we are very happy to be one of your clients. As I said we have just got started and we will see how everything goes from here on out to our resolution.

Robert,

Thanks for reaching out and for letting us know about your experience thus far. Remember, anytime you need case assistance or have a question we are only a call away. Additionally, don't forget to utilize our customer service line should you need it.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Everyone at WALL and Associates have been very knowledgeable, courteous and very professional!! Initially I met with Tod ** who was very patient, intelligent and able to reduce my stress and anxiety through his exceptional knowledge of the process and the expertise of WALL and Associates. TRULY A BLESSING!!! James

Hey James,

Thanks for reaching out and letting know about your experience. We look forward to helping you put your tax matters behind you. Remember, anytime you have a case question we're here to answer it for you. We'll also be sure to keep you frequently updated with what we're doing on your behalf as well.

Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I am currently working with Wall & Associates Inc to solve my tax dept. So far, I have been very disappointed, which has caused me much anxiety and stress. I met with a representative in April, 2019. I was very responsive to providing the information they requested. The only updates I have been initiated by me. I had to request to work with a supervisor because I honestly don’t think my representative knew what he was doing. I kept having to correct his mistakes on forms. He didn’t have answers to questions and I felt he was just smooth talking me.

I have now paid $4700 and feel I have not gotten much in return. I do have a call with the manager tomorrow to address a form that I feel should have been submitted 2 months ago. Every time I get the form for my signature the amounts change. If the manager cannot answer my questions I may have to get an attorney. Also, please note the BBB gives this company a D and list legal action against it in Virginia and Minnesota. I wish I would have done my homework before signing up with them.

Hi Kathy,

We apologize for your experience. If you would like to speak with someone who can assist you regarding your concerns on your case we encourage you to reach out to us. Our Client Services Group should be able to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I am pleased with my experience so far. They are still working on my case but are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They make you feel less stressed and actual do take care of your case. Just don't throw it to the side and forget about it.

Hi Bobbie,

Thanks for the vote of confidence! We completely agree - maintaining an open channel of communication with your representative is the key to success in tax representation cases!

Wall & Associates Company Information