toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was a Wall & Associates customer with over $100,000 in back taxes. They resolved my case for just $1. I was very happy with their service and highly recommend them. Be patient with the process, the IRS is in no hurry to settle your case.

We invested in a genetic breeding cattle company, Hoyt & Sons, located in Oregon and California in 1985. After ten years of dealing with IRS they claimed this company was a tax shelter and therefore illegal. In 1996 we contacted Wall and Associates for help. They responded very positively and worked diligently with us and IRS. After 15 years a settlement was made. In summary the IRS took all of our IRA account. At one time the IRS said we owed over $495,000. Our settlement with Wall and Associates was $178,000. Well pleased with all Wall associates who dealt with us openly and we were pleased with their efforts on our behalf.

I was faced with what seemed to be an impossible situation with the IRS. After hiring one company that took me for thousands of dollars and did absolutely nothing, I decided to call Wall & Associates. The outcome was simply nothing less than amazing. They resolved my situation with the IRS. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I highly recommend them for anyone with an IRS situation. Outstanding...

Resolution In Progress

Wall & Associates

We're sorry for your negative experience. In reviewing your case it does appear that our office worked with you on several occasions in adjusting the monthly fees that you agreed to pay as part of our representation services. Our office wants to help address any furthers questions or concerns you have regarding your case and encourage you to give us a call at (800) 989 - 5911.

Original review: July 4, 2017

Wall and Associates has no screening process in place to ascertain whether or not they can help any of the clients who agree to pay them. Anyone who is as unfortunate and foolish as I was will find this out several months into paying them. I signed a contract with Wall and Associates in August of 2015. I owed the federal government roughly $7000. I ended up paying Wall and Associates $7600. They literally mailed two letters and made two phone calls to the IRS for me, nothing more. I ended up losing nearly $8000. I still owe the IRS every cent that I ever did.

They use a tactic of passing their clients off to different points of contact throughout their office personnel. This is a way of subverting continuity and keeping the client in a position to hear a fresh voice reassuring them that the case is being worked on and that their hard earned money is going towards a practical purpose. It is not. It is highway robbery and it should be illegal.

During the entire length of my contract with this so called firm, I continuously expressed concerns that the tab was adding up to be what I originally owed the IRS. I began requesting weekly conference calls, weekly emails, and some type of charting that would show a linear progression as to what this company had done for me. I was constantly dodged. I was constantly put on hold and told no one on my case team was available when I called. And when I did finally reach a client services representative or my case team manager, it would be someone new that I hadn't talked to before. They would assure me that the whole purpose of their business was to make sure that you didn't pay them more than you originally owed the IRS. I foolishly assumed that if all else failed they would at least return my money to me.

When I finally requested my money back, after I had spoken to the IRS directly, I was told that because considerations had been previously made for me and that the case team had spent so much time working on my case I would not be receiving a refund. They had froze my billing on two different occasions due to my complaints. These were the considerations they were referring to (even though I still paid them more money than I actually owed the IRS). And as far as all of the supposed time they spent on me, the IRS had very little correspondence from them.

This company is a fraud. They have absolutely no ethics and engage in negligent and borderline criminal business practices. I am most interested in speaking to anybody who finds this information valuable and validating all of my grievances. I'm interested in talking to anybody else who reads this post and has had similar experiences. I would like to know if any legal measures have been previously taken against this firm and where they stand.

Wall & Associates

We're pleased we were able to be of assistance. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require anything in the future.

Original review: June 12, 2017

Walls did a great job with helping me sort through my IRS debt! Stopped the IRS from collecting money and kept me informed through the whole process. I would recommend them to anyone that owes back taxes. I made a mistake and did not catch it until it was too late. They helped me through the process and gave me a peace of mind again.

I have found Wall & Associates to be an excellent tax firm with kind, compassionate, understanding, staff with the kind of expertise need for tax matters. They work in teams and I was blessed to get the tops. Need tax help, look no further.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wall & Associates ?

Everyone's situation is unique and yet similar, we all owe the IRS (in my case) more money than we have or can pay. Having called around when confronted with my IRS issue, I contacted Wall & Associates I believe through a mailer I received. I met with an attorney and felt comfortable in moving forward. It was the best decision I made. I had over $23,000 reduced to less than $500 by the time it was all finished. Wall & Associates also helped with any questions I had along the way and assisted when the IRS passed my file to 3 different offices and constant sending me letters of demand. I just turned everything over to them and I did not have to deal with it. Very comforting. I have recommended Wall & Associates to others and will continue to mention them when I am asked about an IRS Attorney.

Thanks to everyone at Wall and Associates for all of your hard work and positive attitude. You helped me to reduce my tax bill from over $60K to $325. It feels so good to have that burden lifted. I would recommend your services to anyone who found themselves in this dilemma.

I had a tax lady to lose 2 years of my taxes. The I.R.S. was hounding me to death because I hadn't filed. She finally found them and I ended up owing the I.R.S. over $80,000 dollars in taxes and penalties. I contacted Wall and Associates. They sent a very nice gentleman to my home. The I.R.S. letters and bank levies suddenly stopped. I was so relieved. The final payoff was less than $7,000 dollars. Look at what they saved me. I'm sure they can do the same for you. They are a friendly group of people. Very professional. They know the tax laws and were in constant contact with the I.R.S. on my behalf. I could have lost my home and everything I own. I would recommend Wall and Associates to anyone.

I hired Wall and Associates after I received a notice from the IRS that I owed over 300K in back taxes. I hired Wall and Associates to help me resolve this matter. It is never an easy matter dealing with something of this magnitude and emotions tended to run high at times. I say that because throughout the process Wall and Associates provided me with a professional yet compassionate attitude, and accurate information even when it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

It was not cheap but in the end I saved a great deal of money and anguish. Wall and Associates went to bat for me and I was impressed with their "bulldog" approach to representing me. I always felt like they had my best interests at heart. If you are looking for a service like this I would recommend Wall and Associates. They are not cheap but I have no problem paying for excellent service. Well done Wall and Associates.

My name is Mary ** and I am client of Wall and Associates. Mandy ** was my main case worker. I received my offer and compromise and my case has been closed recently. We settled out for one dollar. The case went on for around a year and a half and was not certain how it was going to end but finally has been completed in my favor. It is a huge relief and nice to have a fresh start. I am very pleased with the service provided for me by Mandi and the entire Wall and Associates company.

Wall & Associates helped us through one of the most difficult situations we ever faced financially! The IRS was threatening us with levies even though we never missed a payment! W&A protected our income, bank accounts, and stopped the harassment! Thank you Wall & Associates for helping us get our quality of life back, we are forever grateful and will continue to recommend your services!

Helped take away stress. I worked with Jessica ** out of Virginia, whom I'd highly recommend! She understood what the auditors wanted and worked with me quickly to provide that information. She kept me updated, informed, and acted as a liaison. Wish I would have had her fighting for me in beginning!

I have been working with Jessica ** for over a year. She is absolutely fantastic. She is highly professional and always most courteous. She is almost always available by phone, and when not, she will return my calls or emails usually within minutes. I have an unusual case, overseas accounts, and she has bent over backwards in solving my tax problems. She is very patient in explaining the complexities involved. She is obviously a great asset to your company.

My experience with Wall & Assoc. has been nothing but positive. I found myself in a bad tax situation over various years to the tune of 30k. Not knowing what to do and after paying IRS over 27k to only find that my liabilities INCREASED, I contracted Wall & Assoc. To make a long story short, Wall worked diligently and got an offer in compromise accepted for $1.00!!! I could not be happier with the worked they performed.

Wall & Assoc. provided superb support and experience with my case. They responded to every issue that the IRS brought up and through their perseverance brought my case to a very favorable financial conclusion which saved my company and me from future financial problems.

Tax consultant - professional and on task. It took about 30 months to resolve my issue with the IRS but the fault of Wall. The government kept passing our case around, then we had to start from the beginning. Everybody I talked to seemed like good neighbors.

I have been a client of Wall and Associates for approximately 4 years. Jessica ** has worked extremely hard for me. She has gone above and beyond in communicating with me. I am so very grateful to have her involved with my case.

We have had good results with Kelly ** and Wall & Associates. Kelly helped us get the outcome that we were looking for and was always pleasant and helpful. We are so grateful for all of her help and keeping us encouraged that we would reach a conclusion. I would recommend her to anyone.

There are very few words that can be said to express how my brother and I feel about your staff. Your whole team has shown so much dedication to our IRS problem, and have worked feverishly to find a solution that will accommodate us. The professionalism and client relationship is absolutely frank and astonishing. We will never be able to thank you enough for all you have done for us. Thank you for your hard work and devotion to what you do, to help people like us!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 26, 2017

They said that they were going to help us out. They took away the payments, but now it's going to be another probably 6 months before they could fix it. I would recommend them at least for trying to help us out, but now we're going to have to pay still 2% of what they say. We've already paid off one year that they were supposed to help us with.

Original review: April 14, 2017

This is the worst company known to man. Been paying them for 3 years for them to do our 2011 and 2012. We ended up paying all of 2011 off before they could do anything. We are still paying and when you talk to them they pretty much call you a liar. They are just dragging this out for their last penny and then when settled they will want more money so please everyone don't hire this company. Worst company ever. They don't help. They take their time and you pay at the end what you owed the IRS so find a different company than this one. Read all the reviews before hiring them.

Mr. Alex ** and Bryant ** has work very hard to resolve my IRS issues. They have support me 100% over the past 24 months. I am very happy that we are almost at the end of the road. So far if accepted a $250,000.00 dollars IRS claim maybe OIC for under $3,000.00. A*** advice and hard work and leadership in my case is making a big difference, and I value his advice. The team effort was important also. Work hard to get the best OIC was both of these fine men goal and keep me update on all concern and matter was TOP.

My husband and I were faced with a letter from the IRS claiming we owed a huge amount of taxes for a prior year. This was something neither of us have ever had to contend with. Our initial meeting with a financial consultant was helpful and very reassuring. After that, due to the holiday season (right before Thanksgiving), things seem to come to a halt, but we were still paying fees. However, after recontacting the first consultant, we were put in contact with a wonderful man; **. He took the reigns, took total control and everything was on the upswing from that. He was extremely personable, knowledgeable, helpful and effective. He along with ** in the financial dept, were our saving graces in this whole mess. Bottom line; they got it completely cleared up to where we owed $0.00. Thanks ** & **.

Wall & Associates

We appreciate your kind words and you taking the time to share the experience you had with our company.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Having been associated with Wall & Associates since 2004, they have helped mitigate and reduce my Tax bill through the filing of back tax returns, amending of Tax returns and working on my behalf with the IRS to minimize my Tax liability. After the elimination of all my IRS Tax liability, I have used Wall & Associates/Affiliates to do my federal tax returns and have been able to maximized deductions and minimize my federal Tax. I have had no further issues with the IRS and contribute this to Wall & Associates' help.

Wall & Associates

In response to this individual's concerns our office would like to state that we are unable to directly respond due to the fact the individual posting this review is not a client of our office.

It appears the poster is referencing Collection Statute Expiration Dates (CSEDs) in their post. IRS CSEDs are 10 years, not seven.

Our teams are able to discuss confidential tax information only with individuals authorized to receive this type of information on behalf of a client of our office.

Original review: March 27, 2017

Do you know how much my parents have paid Wall and Associates over the last 5 years? Almost $23,000! You know what Wall and Associates has done for them? Nothing. They wait until the 7 years have passed and the taxes have fallen off and then file the wrong information, never return calls. When my parents have called them out on the things they put out wrong (such as saying my Dad is still working though he is about to lose his foot and cannot work) or trying to settle on years that have already fallen off, the lady my mom is working with states a Customer Support person will call them. He calls and listens to my mom's concerns then says "great, I will call you at my earliest convenience". Wait, what? His earliest convenience? When is this going to be settled? Wall hasn't helped my parents solve anything.

They are living Social Security Check to Social Security Check, we are trying to help subsidize groceries for them and Wall just keeps taking their $400 a month. $400 a month could pay my parents groceries. When is someone going to help them and stop taking the elderly for a ride!?! I am so frustrated I can't begin to tell you how frustrated I am with this company and the fact no one seems to want to help my parents. The only thing Wall has shown us to be good at so far is taking my parents $400 monthly payment!

Serviced my account very efficient. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working with the IRS is never an enjoyable experience. However, working with Wall & Associates, made life much easier. So, if you're ever in a difficult situation with tax liabilities, give Wall a call.

When I reached out to Wall & Associates, I was at the end of my rope. Slammed by demand letters from the IRS and countless frustrating phone calls trying to explain the perilous situation to no avail, I contacted Wall & Associates. Within days, I felt a calm take over. My account manager Jessica was incredible - calm, courteous, professional, always on task and on point. She spelled out the plan and explained how the whole thing was going to play out.

We went back and forth with the IRS and after a great deal of effort, and a methodical approach, we arrived at an agreement that worked for everyone. I am thrilled to have had the great fortune to find the right solution for my specific issues in Wall & Associates and Jessica. I am forever grateful and would recommend their services to anyone faced with the daunting task of taking on the IRS. Level the playing field, get Wall & Associates on your team!!!

I am very pleased with help given to me to correct 2014 taxes. Kept in contact with me. Also received letters with description of what actions would be taken to correct and pursue matter. I would recommend you and I have to several people. Thank you.

Wall & Associates

Our office appreciates the opportunity to have been of service to you. We would like to clarify that we aren't attorneys but the results we can get are even better. It's been a pleasure working with you and we are ecstatic over the fantastic results of your case.

Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

The attorneys at Wall & Associates that handled my case were very professional and thorough. If I called them with any questions they always took my call or called me back the same day if unavailable at the time I called. I would recommend their services to anyone with IRS problems as I had. The whole team did a fantastic job for me. I would like to thank them all from the bottom of my heart.

Wall & Associates

We apologize for your experience with our company. Our office prioritizes customer satisfaction above all else. Our Client Services Group tried to reach you on a few occasions, but were unable to speak with you. If you would like us to take a good look at your case and see what we can do to make this right, you need only give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Wall & Associates are either frauds or inept at tax representation, either way they are a waste of money. Wall are experts at double speak, giving customers the run-around, and taking money. Each time I called, I got a new employee who knew little to nothing about tax law. I never got to speak to the attorney who was supposedly representing me. In the meantime, I accrued IRS penalties and fines that Wall said I wouldn't have to pay because they had submitted paperwork on my behalf. I have a feeling the 8 other reviews on this site are submitted by their employees. Check out the Better Business Bureau for a fuller set of reviews about Wall.

Factual basis uncertain

Wall & Associates

This review appears to have been posted in error as it was meant for another business. Our office understands your situation, we see our clients suffering with it everyday. Your chosen company might have failed you, but we won't. If you have a tax issue and need assistance, give us a call, we'll help you get it sorted out.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Initially Jennie ** told us to be very cautious of all other bankruptcy attorneys as they would offer to manage our bankruptcy for a very small amount and then would charge much more over the course of the Bankruptcy. Jennie ** charged us an initial fee of $2,159.00. Over the course of the bankruptcy they charged us an additional $8,262.62. I requested a report from them of all their charges and what the charges was for. They have not provided us with this report.

A number of years into the bankruptcy they started doing a review of the bankruptcy, this was something they did in other years. This time I questioned what they were doing. They said it was necessary to make sure the bankruptcy was on track. I asked if they were charging us additional fees for the review and they said yes. I contacted the Trustee and found out that the bankruptcy had been in a status for a number of years where no Creditors could cause any changes to the bankruptcy.

I just needed to make my monthly payments. The bankruptcy attorneys from my understanding were doing totally unnecessary work and then having to change my bankruptcy payments to cover the new attorney fee charges. I was unhappy. Passed on my experiences I would never use this firm again. I would never recommend them to anyone and have contacted other attorneys I have worked with and gave them all of these details. I firmly believe this firm is not to be trusted. I would give them no stars if I could.

Wall & Associates Company Profile