This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
I started the process with Tax Tiger in 2014 and they were very good at talking and that about it! They took my money right away but did nothing for 4 years until I started calling them every day all day until someone would speak to me. By the time they started with my file it was too late and thousands more on my tax balance. Now I'm handling it all on my own. I was charged $7500.00 and they maybe worked a day in total on my file. Very disappointed in their work. I would not recommend Tax Tiger to anyone. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND USE IT TOWARDS YOUR BALANCE WITH THE IRS!!!
We hired Tax Tiger over a year ago. We hardly heard any updates. Charged $1000 up front. Paid $250 a month. Gave them all info they wanted summer of 2017. They said they turned everything to IRS August 2017. Asked over and over what was being done on case. They kept saying waiting in IRS. Well then a couple months ago they say they need 2012 tax returns signed. Which my husband did July 2017. And it had my name on it when we were not even married. Fraud. Then this the next month they wanted 2016 tax return signed. Sent screenshot it was done July 2017. Compared the one signed in 2017 to the other one they wanted signed. All different figures. We asked for proof in documents of what they have done. Wouldn't provide! Kinda funny how everything was signed July 2017 and they said the IRS got all tax returns August 2017.
They lie over and over. So when you call them on it the "Christian" owner threatens to take you to court! For calling them out! So we finally had enough and fired them $4700 later! They would not tell who they have been working with at IRS. Well now we know why! My husband called the IRS and Tax Tiger didn't represent my husband at all!!! So over a year he accumulated massive penalties and was put in collections! Tax Tiger was not working with anyone at IRS!!! So his tax bill is over $200,000! My husband let the agent know everything!!! We paid for a lawyer and service we did not get! Do not go through this company! Go directly to IRS!
Companies like this should be shut down and arrested! All those good reviews are bogus. Read the actual complaints and read them. And look at the response from the owner. She gives our information online which is against the contract! And also lies to make the person with the complaint look bad! No integrity! Definitely not based in Christian values! These people will scam you and make your situation worse with IRS. Don't go to BBB to complain. Go through your state Attorney General's office.
I was referred here by a friend who was dealt with very kindly by this company. Apparently things have changed. As soon as they got a $500 deposit from me, the treatment changed when talking about money/payments. I pay over $1,000 per month to them and if I ask for a monthly statement I don't get one - it seems to be too big of a hassle to give me one. I am perplexed by this. I was told they are doing me a favor with the payment arrangement. Really? $250 weekly payments is YOU doing ME a favor? I could do them a favor and take my business elsewhere also, but I'm hooked in and they know it.
I cannot believe how this supposed "Christian" founded organization has changed compared to when my friend used them. This particular attorney is NOT nice to me when I ask to speak to someone about simply getting a monthly statement. Very discouraged. Very disappointed in the interactions I have had. If I would have known I would have went "non-Christian" based since there is no difference apparently. This has already been nothing but stressful trying to get caught up on taxes, let alone dealing with them.
They have a wide variety of contract options for you to choose from. I wouldn't go without them when doing my taxes ever again. They make the process easy and worry free. The fees are low depending which options you go with. Mine were at a great price so I can't complain but I also don't do as many tax preparations as other companies may do. Their customer report is top notch! I gave them a great rating because they do exceptional work in their field. It's been the best so far that I have found. Any kind of tax anything you can think of they provide it.
Price great. Locations great. Times great. Long way but worth it. The people are terrific. Not a long Wait when you have an appointment. Nice low everyday cost. I love it. Thanks for being in business and wonderful people who understand how life works in the real world compared to everyone else. The office always did an impeccable job DOING my taxes. Blessed be thanks for doing your job correctly responsibly. Lots of types of forms for everything you could possibly imagine to do taxes for all things personal. Experience is worth every penny paid for services.
- 1,257,460 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
I like the way they have their specific plans set up. It is convenient for me as a consumer and makes my life doing taxes much more easy. I like that their fees are cheap and don't have any hidden fees. I like the fact that they don't hide anything from the customer. They are upfront and are very straightforward with their process. I like the way they handle their business and customers. It is professional and proficient in handling what I need as a consumer and taxpayer. I like the options that they offer. It is great for my specific needs as a consumer and taxpayer.
David caught me up in a ridiculously short amount of time. He also refiled my last three years tax returns and I got 6,000 back after paying about 3,000 over the three years worth my old accountant. Impeccable customer service! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication! I HAVE to appreciate a business that could have made money off of me, but instead gave me options and quick, straight advice. I may never use their services, but after dealing with Eric, I'm confident to recommend them to others. Before calling, I kind of knew that my only option was to pay the IRS as all of the other options available didn't match my financial situation. Either I make too much money or don't have enough to settle. The lady spent over a half hour on the phone with me and at the end of the call told me she wouldn't be able to help me and my only real option at this time was to make my payments.
I was grabbing at straws when I called and expected not to get much feedback. When I spoke to Anthony, he graciously listened as I tried to make sense of an unexpected tax issue. Anthony was knowledgeable and able to help me narrow down the issues I needed to focus on. I subsequently met w/ Anthony and he further helped me identify critical areas that would help me come to a decision on what to do in an overwhelming situation.
It was easy and very smooth process. I had no issues getting everything completed. The contract options are easy to understand and very convenient. The fees were a little steep but I overlooked this because of how quick I received my return. It was worth the few extra dollars for amazing service. The representative was very kind and helped me step by step through the whole process. I was confident about how everything was being completed and processed. The representative really showed that they knew what they were doing. The variety of services provided really offered a sense of coverage. I really appreciated that there was different package options as well so I was able to in my budget.
The contract options were relatively typical for a tax preparation company. It's been awhile but nothing stands out. There are too many free tax preparation companies now for anyone to be charging fees for standard tax preparation. Customer service was very friendly, knowledgeable, and polite. Happy with them. I am not sure about the fees. I don't remember and I am pretty sure they have changed by now.
I do not typically like to be in a contract. That was the only thing that was disappointing. I wish there wasn't an option for contracts. Just let us be free rather than feel like we are locked up and tied into something. I am doing this myself. Why do I need to be charged. I could always take them to someone and have them do my taxes for a fee. Let there be no charge or maybe lower the fees so I can feel better about this.
If I had any questions, comments or concerns the people on the phone at customer service were very helpful. Always had a pleasant and helpful time. And the best thing is that the people on the other end of the phone weren't foreign. That's a huge plus. Knew I was actually doing my taxes correctly. Which let me have peace of mind.
They go over the contract and make sure you fully understand what you are reading, gives you plenty of information and I would recommend this service to all my friends. They are very nice. They are very reasonable price and they do not over charge people. They are very honest people. I got a real bargain and they understand you. They treated with a lot of respect and made sure I was aware of everything that was going on and gave me a fair deal. They were very courteous and treated me well. They gave lots of choices to choose from and kept me informed on what was going on with my case and they were very nice too. Nobody had a attitude.
I like that there were a lot of different options to choose from. I was able to find the one that worked best for me which I haven't been able to do with other companies. There were some fees which are always undesirable but not unreasonable in my opinion. I didn't have to dig deep in my pocket to pay for it. I have never experienced such wonderful customer support with a company before. I was their first priority and they made sure I felt it. The variety of products that the company offered was great. There was enough to feel like I had options but not too much where I felt overwhelmed about my decisions.
Big variety with useful options. I was very pleased with the options I was given. I will surely recommend this service to others. If you want a reliable service, this is the option for you. The FEES would 100% understandable and I felt very comfortable with them. The care and thought process that they involved were very satisfying and motivating. I am one happy customer. The customer support experience was so user friendly and I important. I felt that I could trust the people 100%. Very happy with the outcome. The variety was outstanding and I couldn't believe how many options there were to choose from. I am very pleased with the variety of this service and recommend it.
Tax Tiger expert review by Andrew Poulos
Tax Tiger was founded in 2002 by Kathy Hill. The company serves customers in every state in the U.S.
Qualifications: Tax Tiger is a member of the American Society of IRS Problem Solvers and the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, which means the company has a proven reputation and credentials to handle tax relief.
Excellent press: Tax Tiger has been featured on many news and press outlets as an excellent company, including CNN, Fox News, and the Travel Channel.
Huge selection of services: Tax Tiger provides customers with one of the widest range of tax services. This includes IRS tax payments plans, Trust Fund Recovery Penalties, education about IRS tax secrets and Payroll Tax Liability.
Franchises: There are Tax Tiger franchises across the country, which means they are convenient for customers who are located across the geographic U.S.
Headed by experts: Tax Tiger was founded by a former legal professional from a large tax resolution firm, who left to head her own tax relief company with more humanitarian motives, and she recently wrote a book chronicling her journey to success and offering advice for aspiring business people.
Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.
Tax Tiger questions and answers
- What sets Tiger Tax apart from the competition?
- Our track record of achieving exceptional results coupled with the fact we are a Christian, faith-based firm sets Tiger Tax apart from our competitors. These principles lead us to a core value of honesty and integrity in dealing with our clients. Today and for a number of years, we’ve had an A+ rating with the BBB. Tiger Tax has been in business for 12 years and our motto is, "Making a difference in people's lives.” Our website, www.taxtiger.com, features our CEO, Kathy Hill, being interviewed by Donald Trump Jr. and is a very informative resource about our company.
- What problem is Tiger Tax trying to solve?
- Tiger Tax specializes in resolving taxpayers’ IRS liability for those who have the IRS garnishing their wages and cleaning out their bank accounts. We have a stellar track record of settlement offers as low as $20 for taxpayers owing between $50,000 to over $100,000. These problems have caused thousands of taxpayers stress, worry, and sleepless nights. We deliver peace of mind and freedom from stress.
- What needs do your services fulfill, and how does Tiger Tax fulfill those needs better than its competition?
- Our services fill a crucial need for taxpayers who have IRS levy notices and don't know what to do with them or how to handle it. They cannot pay the amounts showing on the notices and need help as a result. Tax Tiger fulfills these needs better than our competition because of the integrity in which we work and because of the incredibly low settlement offers our company generates monthly. We’ve never seen these results on a consistent basis with any other company.
- How does Tiger Tax measure success?
- Tax Tiger measures success by the settlements offers we achieve and the peace of mind we give to our clients. We have reasonable fees – not outrageous ones making professional representation impossible.
- What’s the most common misconception consumers have about tax relief?
- Consumers often believe they can handle their problems with the IRS themselves, with no guidance or knowledge of the Internal Revenue Manual or codes governing the process. If you do not know these things, you will be at a great disadvantage in achieving a superior result.
- How has the tax relief industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- The industry has a bad reputation of defrauding the public by operating under the "greed factor" – taking consumers’ money and doing little, if anything, for them. There are no exceptional results and hardly any work is actually done for the taxpayer. Compared to five years ago, the industry is better now because the government closed down the top three mega-million-dollar firms for defrauding the public – but there are many more still out there.
- How has Tiger Tax grown?
- Over the past 12 years, we’ve grown from a small office with just a few clients to larger firm with clients all across the country. We have also have a very successful franchise operation.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Tiger Tax?
- We have reasonable fees and stellar honesty and integrity. Tiger Tax genuinely cares about our clients and their issues, not the money. We are not greed driven. Because of these principles, God has blessed us immeasurably with spectacular results. We are a national company with four offices and clients all across the United States. We also honor our veterans with a veteran’s discount.
Tax Tiger Company Information
- Company Name:
- Tax Tiger
- Year Founded:
- 6355 Riverside Blvd, Ste L
- Postal Code:
- United States