Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now
  2. Tax Relief

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.70/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Tax Tiger is a nationwide tax relief business that helps individuals and companies resolve problems with the IRS. Tax Tiger tax relief assists clients with a minimum of $10,000 of tax debt find their way back into IRS compliance. It employs a variety of specialists, including tax attorneys and certified public accountants, to make sure each case is handled with skill and knowledge.

BOTTOM LINE

Tax Tiger offers tax relief services from specialists, tax attorneys and certified public accountants to consumers with more than $10,000 in tax debt.

PROS

• Offers a free consultation
  • Helps with multiple tax issues
  • Charges a flat fee

CONS

• Unclear fee structure

Top Tax Tiger Reviews

It was easy and very smooth process. It was worth the few extra dollars for amazing service. The representative was very kind and helped me step by step through the whole process. I was confident about how everything was being completed and processed.

I wouldn't go without them when doing my taxes ever again. They make the process easy and worry free. The fees are low depending which options you go with. I gave them a great rating because they do exceptional work in their field. It's been the best so far that I have found.

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

How does Tax Tiger work?

Tax Tiger helps with nearly every type of tax relief, including:

• Back tax relief
  • Innocent spouse relief
  • Unfiled delinquent tax returns
  • Payroll tax liability
  • IRS bank levy
  • IRS audit representation

Tax Tiger begins with a free, confidential consultation. Relief specialists evaluate your situation and decide the best course of action. If you choose to use its services, Tax Tiger tax relief employees act as your representatives in your case with the IRS.

Representatives research your IRS file, plan a strategy and negotiate with the IRS. Tax Tiger works to find a resolution that puta you back into IRS compliance. It can also help you set up affordable payment plans and lower or remove interest costs. It’s important to note that Tax Tiger does not take cases that are in “Currently Not Collectible” status.

How much does Tax Tiger charge?

Tax Tiger doesn’t disclose tax relief costs on its website but states that the price varies based on the services you need. The typical cost for tax relief services ranges from $750 to $10,000 or more, depending on the complexity of the case. Tax Tiger offers a free consultation and charges a flat fee per case.

Tax Tiger FAQ

How much does it cost to get my taxes done at Tax Tiger?
Tax Tiger charges a flat rate, but it doesn't specify costs on its website. The cost for tax relief services usually ranges from $750 to $10,000 or more, depending on the complexity of the case.
What do I need to file my taxes at Tax Tiger?
The information needed to file taxes with Tax Tiger varies with each customer. The company gathers relevant information during the free and confidential consultation.
Does Tax Tiger do instant refunds?
Tax Tiger does not do instant refunds.
Does Tax Tiger charge a lot?
Tax Tiger does not disclose its cost, but it claims to charge as much as 35% less than larger tax relief companies.

Is Tax Tiger worth it?

Tax Tiger helps people with debt of $10,000 or more with all aspects of the tax relief process. Its free consultation and flat fee payment structure appeal to those looking for budget tax relief services during difficult financial times. It employs a variety of experts on staff and has a strong track record with customers.

Tax Tiger Reviews

Original review: March 14, 2020

I wish I had seen reviews before I hired! On 3rd rep. I send letters often stating my dis. W/ no reply! Didn't want them to stop garnish. They stopped it! All I wanted was for them to file my taxes w/ FTB for 18 years ago. First they couldn't discuss anything until I hired them. Then told there were extra fees for filing even though I told them that is what I needed. When I agreed to pay more fees to file she tells me their tax dep. Forms don't go back to 2001. She sends me a 'form creator' totally foreign to me. I could never open; supposedly the forms were on the program. I've paid $6k to FTB. FTB told me W/ EIC/small children credit I probably don't owe anything. Paid 3k for help. After 2 years I have resorted to filing on my own. More than disheartened!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Worthless! Don’t waste your money on them! I paid them over 3K dollars in 2018 to resolve my 2015 tax issue and have gotten nothing but lip service! Don’t fall for their “Christian values” advertisement. It’s a scam!

Get buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I too fell for the ploy of Christian values because they were advertising on Christian radio stations. By the way, I don't know who dropped who but they no longer advertise on my Christian radio station. The intake was very friendly and they offered to take care of everything for $1000. I asked if the intake agent wanted to know what my tax deductions were for the years they were filing for me, e.g., child deduction, donations, I was told the preparers would call me for my information. No calls, by the way, just the sloppiest tax returns I had ever seen. I'm a 40+ widow with two children. My tax return looked like I worked at the Burger Hut. They got their money and I had to pay $4000 to another company to fix their incompetence.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

When I first contacted Tax Tiger, based on their advertisement that they operate based on "Christian principles", they convinced me that they would handle my account with the IRS and within 3-4 months would have a payment plan in place. I signed a contract, paid them over $4000 in fees for their "professional services" and it is now almost 2 years and they have done absolutely NOTHING to resolve my issue with the IRS. In addition, during the time they have been "working" on my account, the IRS has levied my Social Security benefits. I would never recommend this firm to anyone for tax resolution. I am in jeopardy of losing my job, my home, etc. and THEY DO NOT CARE. No response to emails for months and in almost 24 months and many sleepless nights over this matter, they have only contacted me several times and only in response to my calls or emails. There is nothing Christian-like about this company.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I guess I was taken in by their talk about being good "Christians." They took my $3250 without asking any question other than how much I owed to the IRS in total. After nearly 3 months, I called and asked for a status update. Nothing had happened as of that date. They then sent me a list of questions that should have been asked when I first spoke with them to see if I even had a case. I believe they were more concerned with collecting their fee than providing me with a good service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Tiger ?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

The only thing this company did for me was file my taxes. I paid them $13,000 and there was little to no work done here within this company did for me was file my taxes. Do not trust this company. It’s a total scam. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and they made up a bunch of statements that were even on my record. Also they switched me to three different case managers. They were handling my tax case. Please go to a different company. This place is a total scam and malpractice is definitely here!!!!

Original review: July 20, 2019

My Husband and I Hired Tax Tiger in April 2019 and got into a contract of 7 months paying 303.00. I feel nothing was done with our Tax Debt! But put off us paying for a while. No Negotiation in Penalties Reductions or fighting for us i! When we went into a non collectible status we came out owing more than when we started! How is that?! Advertising on Christian SiriusXM radio made me feel they were honest! They did stop a wage levy from my job, and thankful but nothing else was done but to just buy us some time. We still owe and have a Tax Lien in our new home! My Faith is in God not man! People are all about money including the IRS!!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I started the process with Tax Tiger in 2014 and they were very good at talking and that about it! They took my money right away but did nothing for 4 years until I started calling them every day all day until someone would speak to me. By the time they started with my file it was too late and thousands more on my tax balance. Now I'm handling it all on my own. I was charged $7500.00 and they maybe worked a day in total on my file. Very disappointed in their work. I would not recommend Tax Tiger to anyone. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND USE IT TOWARDS YOUR BALANCE WITH THE IRS!!!

Original review: July 23, 2018

We hired Tax Tiger over a year ago. We hardly heard any updates. Charged $1000 up front. Paid $250 a month. Gave them all info they wanted summer of 2017. They said they turned everything to IRS August 2017. Asked over and over what was being done on case. They kept saying waiting in IRS. Well then a couple months ago they say they need 2012 tax returns signed. Which my husband did July 2017. And it had my name on it when we were not even married. Fraud. Then this the next month they wanted 2016 tax return signed. Sent screenshot it was done July 2017. Compared the one signed in 2017 to the other one they wanted signed. All different figures. We asked for proof in documents of what they have done. Wouldn't provide! Kinda funny how everything was signed July 2017 and they said the IRS got all tax returns August 2017.

They lie over and over. So when you call them on it the "Christian" owner threatens to take you to court! For calling them out! So we finally had enough and fired them $4700 later! They would not tell who they have been working with at IRS. Well now we know why! My husband called the IRS and Tax Tiger didn't represent my husband at all!!! So over a year he accumulated massive penalties and was put in collections! Tax Tiger was not working with anyone at IRS!!! So his tax bill is over $200,000! My husband let the agent know everything!!! We paid for a lawyer and service we did not get! Do not go through this company! Go directly to IRS!

Companies like this should be shut down and arrested! All those good reviews are bogus. Read the actual complaints and read them. And look at the response from the owner. She gives our information online which is against the contract! And also lies to make the person with the complaint look bad! No integrity! Definitely not based in Christian values! These people will scam you and make your situation worse with IRS. Don't go to BBB to complain. Go through your state Attorney General's office.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I was referred here by a friend who was dealt with very kindly by this company. Apparently things have changed. As soon as they got a $500 deposit from me, the treatment changed when talking about money/payments. I pay over $1,000 per month to them and if I ask for a monthly statement I don't get one - it seems to be too big of a hassle to give me one. I am perplexed by this. I was told they are doing me a favor with the payment arrangement. Really? $250 weekly payments is YOU doing ME a favor? I could do them a favor and take my business elsewhere also, but I'm hooked in and they know it.

I cannot believe how this supposed "Christian" founded organization has changed compared to when my friend used them. This particular attorney is NOT nice to me when I ask to speak to someone about simply getting a monthly statement. Very discouraged. Very disappointed in the interactions I have had. If I would have known I would have went "non-Christian" based since there is no difference apparently. This has already been nothing but stressful trying to get caught up on taxes, let alone dealing with them.

Tax Tiger Company Information