toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was finding a way to resolve my tax debt so I got in touch with The Tax Resolvers. Their rep, Nathan, was very professional. He asked the right questions and we felt pretty confident just from his expertise that we were listening to. The Tax Resolvers were successful and it relieved a lot of tax debt. I will always remember them in a positive way and I was completely satisfied with their work. I'd definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The rep from The Tax Resolvers was excellent. Overall they did a good job and the guidance worked out well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was scammed out of a whole bunch of money and I owed the federal government an awful lot of back taxes because I took out all my retirement and I owed early penalties from my taxes and of course the taxes itself. The agents from Tax Community have been very friendly, helpful, sincere, and worked in a timely manner. And I think they got me the relief that I deserved, except I don’t know what to do with my state taxes because they said the only deal was federal. Nonetheless, I’m very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m broke and I needed help. Then, a neighbor told me about The Tax Resolvers and Community Tax Relief connected me to them. I had a good experience with the agent and their guidance was excellent. It’s better now, and I’m not getting harassed anymore.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I owe a lot of tax but I didn’t have the money to pay so I sought the help of The Tax Resolvers. My experience with them was good. Their rep was very nice. He called me back every time I called him. They’re good people to work along with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband called The Tax Resolvers because of all the taxes we owed. Nathan, our agent, was very good. The Tax Resolvers did good with us and connected us with Fix Your Tax.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Tax Resolvers were very good and okay. The person that I dealt with was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was so far behind in debt with our taxes although we filed it every year and never skipped one. I got with Tax Resolvers and they connected me with Maximum Tax Resolution. I loved my experience with Tax Resolvers. They were great. I could call them at any time and they would return my call. They never did put me off. They answered my questions as quickly and as much as they could. We really enjoyed them and were extremely pleased with them. I would recommend them to anybody.

The Tax Resolvers

We negotiated for you a hardship status requiring ZERO payments on your past due tax to the IRS. If you remain in this status you will end up paying back nothing and the debt will expire. As far as the IRS holding future refunds, with proper planning this can be avoided and you can keep that money in your pocket instead of allowing the IRS to borrow it from you interest free and apply it to any old balances. Call us and we'd be happy to analyze a pay stub to see if you should adjust your withholding amounts.

Original review: May 8, 2016

It went pretty good with my agent. I can’t complain. We came to a resolution and that was a good thing. The only thing is I thought they were going to take care of my federal and state taxes, but they only took care of federal. Also, I might have to file my taxes again this year and they end up taking what I have coming, and then they say that I owe them. I need to call them and see if this is going to happen. The Tax Resolvers is expensive. The money that I spent for them I could have used to put down in my taxes. It was a learning experience with them, that’s for sure, but it was pretty good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for somebody to help me try to straighten out my tax which a girl did and left me in a rut. Tax Resolvers were successful in doing that. Ryan, my agent was wonderful. The company also has informative, courteous, and nice people. I was very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The experience with The Tax Resolvers was fine. They did what I wanted them to do.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have an issue with the IRS that I couldn’t resolve on my own so I hired The Tax Resolvers to help. I talked to a lady there and they decided they could help me, and they helped me a lot. My experience with them was good. I would recommend them to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The company I work for cut back on my hours and everything on my job so I had to go to Tax Resolvers.They put me on the payment plan that I could afford. They were good to me and treated me nice. I appreciate their help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went with the Tax Resolvers because I felt my taxes were too high and I want them reduced, and the government was talking about taking my house. I dealt with a company called Community Tax there. They did my taxes and got them reduced and straightened out with the government that I don't have to pay a whole lot of money. What I got, a letter said that I didn't owe the government any money, which is good. Plus, working with their agent would have been a good experience, because he came out to do it in my favor.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm still in a fight and my tax problem has not yet been solved. Tax Resolvers put me on a kind of standby. It will stay as it is but the interest will be increasing, and they're claiming that I still owe them. The service I received wasn't that great because they put a few people who didn't have a lot of experience on the case. It made it drag for a long time. As a result, I don't have complete satisfaction. The IRS can put their hands on everything I have any time they want.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Tax Resolvers were absolutely wonderful because they helped me tremendously. I would recommend them to anybody that had a life experience that threw them in the wrong direction and tell them to definitely give Tax Resolvers a call. I was mainly working with Christopher and Ryan was the gentleman that helped me towards the end after it was resolved.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went out on disability and early retirement, and I needed to do my own paperwork. I forgot that I'm going to be taking out taxes so I went on owing taxes and this has led me to connect with Tax Resolvers. So, they fixed this for me. I paid my money an hour but they did a great job. They have done a lot and did what they said they were going to do. Agent Ryan has been wonderful and excellent. He took his time to listen to any questions and didn't rush off the phone. He is right for me. Tax Resolvers then connected me with Community Tax to resolve my tax issues. They're brilliant.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ryan from The Tax Resolvers did a great job in matching me with Community Tax, so I'm happy with the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed help with my IRS taxes. The Tax Resolvers matched me with Community Tax. My agent, Ryan, was very good and friendly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used Tax Resolvers because I thought they were going to see to it that I would not pay as much taxes. Their agent, Ryan, was nice. There was a woman I talked to at first and I thought they would knock all my taxes out. They said they did not know. It cost me $2000 to get them and I'm still not sure if I was better off just paying IRS.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

If you owe $10,000 or more, Tax Resolvers will help you out to reduce them and that's what I needed. The agent Nicholdric would keep me updated and if I had any questions, he said to call him at any time. I was pleased with what I had to pay back, which was brought down to $2,700 because it was up like $13,000. I got that paid off and I'm just glad it's done and over with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having a problem with the IRS in reference to my taxes. The agents that I worked with were friendly and helped me out. They got me through the process.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed our tax issues taken care of so we connected with The Tax Resolvers. I called them for the first time when the state kept putting the block on our checking out and savings account. Then we had our state taxes paid so now they owed us money rather than us owing them money but they couldn't see that. We'd get a letter saying that we wouldn't be able to get our license plates renewed until it's resolved. Then we had to point out to them that it's supposed to be a refund. Eventually they took it off but it's just stupid.

The reason I called the second time was because I had some money set aside for my hearing aids and the state put a block on us getting that money out. They were ready and I was going to go pick them up while my wife couldn't get the money out of the bank. Meanwhile we've got the federal taxes again. That's when our agent told me "No, don't worry about it. They will be sending you but they shouldn't be putting anything on your liens or garnishes or anything like that". So he was alright and overall the experience was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Tax Resolvers took care of my problem, they negotiated and charged me little by little. They did a perfect job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with The Tax Resolvers was okay. I needed some advice so I connected with them. It was fine working with their agent, but I didn't get the final results and all the paperwork.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had some bad advice on an offer on compromise and I knew I needed some other professionals to take care of it so I connected with The Tax Resolvers. They kept in contact with me, and whenever I called about a question they made sure that they got back to me right away on it and they still take the time to talk with me. They put me on a payment plan so I didn't have to come up with all that money, which was the biggest problem for me in the past. I'm very satisfied with them and I love the customer service that they gave. In fact, I have recommended them to a couple of friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to resolve the issues to get the IRS off my back. They wouldn't work with me, so I decided to contact The Tax Resolvers. They referred me to Community Tax. They never mentioned that they could have deleted most of my debt somehow. My accountant put me on an extension and I was afraid the IRS was gonna come back and say I defaulted because Community Tax kept saying that, "If you default on our agreement, then you're gonna have to pay the money." But I didn't owe the IRS money. For example, on my tax return this year, I overpaid, so all the IRS cared about was they got to take my money. But the company handled everything and whatever they needed, I sent them, and that was it. If they had any questions, they called me and I answered the best I could. They worked fast and did a good job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I paid them upfront and I was happy with the settlement that they got for me. I met with the guy that was handling my case, I gave him the money order and then they'd received it. I've also made an agreement to make payments, then I made payments. It should have taken about 6 months and I'm happy that it was solved. The Tax Resolvers is a good service and I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went with The Tax Resolvers a couple of years ago and I haven't had a problem since. It's great that I never have to do anything, they did what they had to do. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed help to resolve my taxes so I contacted The Tax Resolvers, who seemed to be reputable. Working with Nathan was good and they connected me with Community Tax Service. However, I felt they didn't give me all the information upfront about what the cost was going to be, and they only resolved my Federal tax while I thought they were also going to do my state tax as well. Overall, it was relatively good.

The Tax Resolvers Company Profile