Find the Best Tax Relief in Albuquerque, NM
Top 10 Albuquerque Tax Relief Companies
|Read 696 Reviews|
Full-service tax company offering free consultations and debt resolutions. Staffed by attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents. Has worked with over 65,000 clients and resolved $60 million in tax debt. Minimum $10,000 debt required.
Larson Tax Relief
|Read 442 Reviews|
Represents individuals, businesses and nonprofits with state and federal tax issues in all 50 states. Requires a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. Offers a 15-day money-back guarantee. Contact for a free tax evaluation.
Fortress Tax Relief
|Read 143 Reviews|
Works with individuals and businesses to resolve federal and state tax issues nationwide. Each case is handled by an attorney. Offers free consultations and a customer satisfaction guarantee. Minimum of $15,000 in debt required.
Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP
|Read 83 Reviews|
Serves individual and corporate clients with simple to complex tax problems. All attorneys have at least 10 years of experience. Request a free attorney consultation. Minimum of $25,000 tax debt required. Charges flat fees.
Anthem Tax Services
|Read 197 Reviews|
Represents clients with at least $10,000 in tax debt. Provides a 100% money-back guarantee if your tax situation doesn’t improve. Offers online resources and free consultations. Helps customers in all 50 states.
J. David Tax Law LLC
|Read 42 Reviews|
Provides customized tax solutions for individuals and businesses with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. Only tax attorneys work on cases. Sets up flexible payment plans to make relief affordable. Free no-obligation consultation.
|Albuquerque Center for Tax Relief||Read Author Review|
Routinely saves clients up to 95% of tax debts. Provides a 30-day risk-free trial with a money-back guarantee. Offers 15-minute phone consultations where you learn what tax relief programs you may qualify for.
|Albuquerque Pure Tax||Read Author Review|
Specializes in tax resolution services, including IRS back taxes settlements. Available 24/7. Charges flat rates for services. American Society of Tax Problem Solvers member. Provides free consultations.
|Internal Tax Resolution of New Mexico||Read Author Review|
Reduces or eliminates back tax debt on state and federal taxes. Offers affordable, flat monthly fees. Discounts services if you pay in lump sum. Schedules free, confidential consultations.
|Tax Assistance Group Albuquerque||Read Author Review|
Has resolved more than $117 million in tax debt for over 11,000 customers. Provides personalized solutions from highly trained, licensed professionals. Spanish-speaking representatives available. Offers free consultation.
Cost of tax relief in Albuquerque
The average price for tax relief in Albuquerque is $2,000 to $5,000, but the cost of services varies significantly based on the complexity of your case. A penalty abatement resolution may only cost several hundred dollars, while an offer in compromise may cost $5,000 to $10,000 or more. The cost of tax relief in Albuquerque depends on factors such as:
- Type of service (penalty abatement, installment plans, lien removal, stop wage garnishment, innocent spouse relief, offer in compromise)
- How much debt you owe
- The complexity of your case
- Fee structure
Tax relief companies in Albuquerque offer free consultations where you learn more about pricing. Companies charge either flat rates or by the hour — or a combination of both — with a modest amount due upfront. Be wary of any tax relief company that asks for full payment right away or charges for an initial consultation.
Albuquerque tax relief FAQ
- How does tax relief work?
- Most tax relief companies start by offering a free consultation. If you become a client, the company then investigates the specifics of your case and identifies the most appropriate tax resolution strategy. The tax relief company then negotiates with New Mexico or the IRS to reach the best financial outcome.
- What are the different types of tax relief programs?
- Tax relief programs include but aren’t limited to: offers in compromise, installment plans, currently not collectible status, innocent spouse relief, penalty abatement and levy and wage garnishment removals. Your tax relief company determines the most appropriate tax resolution strategy based on your circumstances.
- How long does tax relief take?
- The tax relief process takes from several weeks to months, depending on your specific case.
- Can I do tax relief on my own?
- Yes, you can do tax relief yourself, but there's likely a lower chance of success and it will probably take much longer. By using a tax relief company in Albuquerque, you benefit from the knowledge and experience of professionals.
- How much does tax relief in Albuquerque cost?
- The cost of tax relief in Albuquerque averages between $2,000 and $5,000 but can be lower or higher depending on services, how much you owe and the complexity of your case.
- How do I choose a tax relief company?
- Read reviews from customers to learn if they are satisfied with the company’s results. Only choose a tax relief company with licensed attorneys, accountants and enrolled agents. Look for companies that offer free consultations. Avoid companies that make big promises without reviewing your financial information or that charge a large amount of money upfront.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Albuquerque tax relief company information
Albuquerque Pure Tax’s attorneys, accountants and enrolled agents assist individuals and businesses in New Mexico with tax relief. The company offers flat-rate pricing and is available 24/7. Contact Albuquerque Pure Tax for a free consultation and estimate.
- Address: 4801 Lang Ave. NE, Ste. 110, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Phone: (505) 273-7773
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: albuquerque-nm.puretaxhelp.com
The Center for Tax Relief helps customers apply for tax resolution programs that save them the most money. Services come with a risk-free, 30-day money-back guarantee. Start with a free 15-minute phone consultation and financial analysis. Resolution takes one to five months, and the company routinely gets clients out of up to 95% of tax debts, according to its website.
- Address: 1720 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Phone: (855) 338-1800
- Hours: M - F: 6am - 8pm
- Website: newmexico.centerfortaxrelief.com/albuquerque
Tax Assistance Group has resolved more than $117,000,000 in tax debts for clients. Its expert CPAs, enrolled agents and tax analysts handle tax issues for individuals and businesses. The company offers services to help prevent liens, set up payment plans, abate penalties and stop wage garnishments. Complete a form on its website or call for a free consultation.
- Address: 6565 Americas Parkway, Ste. 200, Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Phone: (505) 209-3683
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 8:30pm
- Website: taxassistancegroup.org/newmexico/albuquerque
Internal Tax Resolution of New Mexico’s tax attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents reduce state and federal tax debt for clients in Albuquerque. The company charges flat monthly fees that fit nearly all budgets, but customers receive a discount by paying a lump sum. Go to its website or call to schedule a free consultation with a tax consultant.
- Address: 6565 Americas Parkway, Ste. 200, Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Phone: (505) 908-3404
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 4pm
- Website: internaltaxresolution.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.