Find the Best Home Security Systems in Las Vegas, NV
Top 11 Las Vegas Home Alarm Companies
|Vivint Smart Home||Read 16,016 Reviews|
Security packages with monitoring and video surveillance start at $29.99/month with 42-month contract. Professionally installed systems include smart hub, app, locks and a doorbell camera with automatic recording.
|Get a Quote Call Now Toll Free (833) 830-7970|
|Protect Your Home||Read 1,615 Reviews|
Offers monitored home security packages priced at $27.99 to $58.99/month. Installation costs $99 with 24- to 36-month contracts. Equipment includes sensors, smart locks and camera surveillance. Includes six-month refund policy.
|Get a Quote Call Now Toll Free (844) 265-4882|
|Link Interactive||Read 2,028 Reviews|
Offers monitored home security systems starting at $30.99/month with a one-year contract. Systems include two-way voice communication to monitoring center. Requires DIY installation. Includes a 30-day money-back guarantee.
|Get a Quote Call Now Toll Free (855) 830-3776|
|Brinks Home Security™||Read 3,794 Reviews|
Home security plans range from $29 to $53/month with standard contracts. Select from monitored and unmonitored plans. Requires DIY installation. HD video doorbell and indoor night vision camera available.
|Protect America||Read 2,642 Reviews|
Monitored plans start at $19.99/month plus a one-time $19.95 activation fee. Systems require DIY installation and 36-month contract. Available equipment includes Z-Wave hubs, smart locks, glass-break sensors and wireless cameras.
|A&B Security||Read Author Review|
Offers CCTV systems, interactive alarms and access control systems. Customizes security solutions to fit clients’ budgets. Sells gun safes and multilevel security safes with fire and burglary protection features.
|Brantley Security Systems||Read Author Review|
Offers a complete suite of security products, including burglar alarms, surveillance systems, home automation aids, energy-management devices, flood detectors and fire alarms. Provides free estimates.
|Elite A/V||Read Author Review|
Uses the DSC Touch system from Tyco Security. Provides the alarm system free with installation. Offers a touchscreen control panel with six built-in wireless radios to provide Wi-Fi, Z-wave and Bluetooth compatibility.
|In The Sky||Read Author Review|
Sells systems for wireless home security, business video surveillance and commercial CCTV security. Offers medical pendants and smoke detectors. Allows clients to stream live video.
|Security One Las Vegas||Read Author Review|
Offers four different security packages with 24/7 monitoring, fixed rates and color touchscreen keypads. Has add-ons such as wireless cameras, panic pendants and wireless locks. Provides a lifetime warranty for parts and labor.
|Shield Fire & Security||Read Author Review|
Offers home automation devices, video doorbells, security alarms, fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors. Uses the Honeywell Total Connect app for all smart monitoring and notifications.
Las Vegas residents have a 1-in-157 chance of experiencing violent crime and a 1-in-33 chance of becoming a victim of property crime.
Las Vegas vs. national crime rates (per 1,000 citizens)
|Violent crime||Property crime||Total crime|
Neighborhoods like Downtown and West Las Vegas are the least safe in the city, while Southwest and Anthem are two of the safest areas in Las Vegas. Regardless of where you live, though, you can benefit from installing a home alarm system.
Average cost of home security systems in Las Vegas, NV
The typical cost to set up a home security system in Las Vegas is $200 to $1,500, and most professional monitoring services add $10 to $35 per month on top of this. If you want to avoid this monthly fee, many security companies in Las Vegas offer self-monitored options.
Alarm installation fees are another cost to factor in when choosing a home security system. Wired alarm systems requiring professional installation cost more upfront, while wireless alarms let homeowners save money by installing the system themselves. The downside to wireless security systems is that they rely on your home Wi-Fi signal, which makes them unsuitable for homes with concrete walls or unstable internet.
Equipment costs also influence the final price of home security systems in Las Vegas. When you’re choosing equipment, be aware that some products, like surveillance cameras, are more expensive than cheap gear like window sensors. Optional home monitoring products include:
- Motion, door and glass-break sensors
- Flood and freeze sensors
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Signal extenders
- Video doorbells
- Security cameras with floodlights
- Indoor cameras
- Panic buttons
- Smart home automation devices
Registering a home alarm system in Las Vegas, NV
Most cities require their residents to register security systems to cut down on false alarms, but Las Vegas doesn’t. However, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department doesn’t respond to burglar alarms without video or on-site verification of an intrusion.
Residents have to register their fire alarm systems with Las Vegas Fire & Rescue, and homeowners may be subject to fees after a second false fire alarm within 30 days. Businesses must register their burglar alarm and fire alarm systems.
Finding a home security company in Las Vegas, NV
Consumers looking for the right security company in Las Vegas should start their search by figuring out what they want in terms of monitoring, installation and optional features before they start looking at individual companies. Then, ask friends and family for recommendations, read online reviews and gather quotes from alarm companies.
Many reputable security companies in Las Vegas have professional certifications or are part of home security associations. Two of the most popular ones to look for are the:
Las Vegas home security FAQ
- What is a CCTV system?
- CCTV (closed-circuit television) systems in Las Vegas use a network of cameras to continuously record footage and transmit a video surveillance feed to monitors. Some security companies continually monitor footage from these systems, but the cost is significant.
- Can I choose where to put my surveillance cameras when I hire a company?
- Yes, discuss any camera placement concerns with alarm companies in Las Vegas when configuring your security system. Security technicians can tell you what’s possible and what won’t work given your home’s layout.
- What is typically included in a Las Vegas home security system?
- Basic packages vary by company but usually include at least a keypad, base station and various sensors. Premium security systems include the same base-level equipment but add cameras, smoke alarms, fire alarms and home automation devices.
- How can I get a business alarm system in Las Vegas?
- Almost all of our recommended security companies in Las Vegas provide commercial alarm systems to suit businesses’ complex security needs, including area access control.
Local Las Vegas emergency resources
Las Vegas residents concerned about crime rates can check out the following resources:
- LVMPD Neighborhood Watch: This organization consists of local neighbors who monitor the safety and appearance of their community and report violations to law enforcement.
- City of North Las Vegas Crime Mapping: This Las Vegas crime map shows crime data using preliminary information given to the North Las Vegas Police Department.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Las Vegas home alarm company information
Security One lets customers either install a brand new security system or upgrade their current one to work with its network. This company also has everything you need to create a security ring around your home, including door, window, fire and carbon monoxide sensors.
- Address: 7251 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Ste. 300, Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Phone: (888) 584-5152
- Hours: M - Sat: 7am - 9pm
- Website: securityoneonline.com
Brantley Security Systems is a local home security company in Las Vegas that offers protection for homes and businesses. It has three levels of monitoring service, including two that don’t require landlines. Customers can control their alarms, lights, locks and thermostats from within Brantley’s mobile app.
- Address: 3990 Vegas Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89108
- Phone: (702) 629-3000
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- Website: brantleysecuritysystems.com
In The Sky installs custom burglar alarm systems for homes and businesses. Its wireless security systems connect with up to 40 mobile devices, and customers can monitor every security point from a single control panel. Its door and window sensors work with magnets, so there's no need to drill holes.
- Address: 3200 Polaris Ave., Ste. 26, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Phone: (702) 330-3030
- Hours: M - Sat: 8am - 6pm
- Website: inthesky.com
A&B Security claims its top-of-the-line security systems are highly reliable and easy to use. It offers a wide range of alarm monitoring options with varying levels of protection so clients can get customized security systems for their homes and businesses. Customers can visit A&B’s store or any one of its 14 mobile units to get started.
- Address: 3201 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Phone: (702) 362-0222
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- Website: locksvegas.com
Shield Fire & Security allows Las Vegas residents to control all of their security and smart home features with Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services. Within the Honeywell app, customers can also find live video surveillance, thermostat control and GPS vehicle and asset tracking.
- Address: 3395 W. Cheyenne Ave., Ste. 109, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- Phone: (702) 570-6221
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- Website: shieldfs.com
Elite A/V’s security package includes a touchscreen control panel, one motion sensor, one remote control, one Ring door camera, one door sign, two door or window sensors and seven window decals. Customers get access to the police, fire department or EMTs with the tap of a finger.
- Address: 3611 S. Lindell Road, Ste. 101, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Phone: (702) 787-1251
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm
- Website: hometheater.vegas/alarms
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.