Call toll free
4.62/5
Based on 1,811 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1811 Link Interactive Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 20, 2019

Link Interactive was just passed on from the previous homeowner and their process to get the account active again was straightforward.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2019

My brother-in-law has a system from Link Interactive and he referred me to them. Installing the system was the easiest thing, easier than setting up my phone. I also like that I can turn the system off and on wherever I am on my phone. It takes pictures of whoever tries to enter a code as well. We love Link.

Original review: March 16, 2019

To provide protection for our home, I got Link. Their pricing and the capabilities that they provide were both of the requirements that I was looking for. Also, the smart features like the home automation stuff were part of the reason why I went with the system because I knew in the future that will be something that I'd be looking into doing. I ended up seeing two guys and they did a good job of explaining all the features that the company provided. They also answered all my questions thoroughly.

I had to self-install the system but the installation instructions weren't clear so I had to call. The lady I talked to walk me through the process. It took about three hours to get the system up and running. I'm pretty tech savvy so it was something that I was able to handle. It was something that I knew how to do and I knew what I was getting into. But I can imagine if there's someone who isn't the savviest on that kind of stuff, it could possibly be aggravating.

We like the wireless remote function that we have on the alarm.com app on our phones. Right now we just have it with simple alarm for when we're in the house or when we leave. Our system has fire detection too. We just moved into the house about two months ago so we're still trying to get settled in before we start doing some of the remote features like locks. So far, the system has been pretty good. We've had it for a little over a month now and we haven't had any issues.

We are definitely getting the bang for our buck with Link. I shopped around with other companies and I felt like part of the reason why I went with them was they are providing a lot of the features other companies are doing but at an economical cost. Link is a pretty good company. If anybody is in the market to purchase a security system, they should definitely reach out to Link.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I wanted to be able to monitor my place of residence and I have a family member who suggested Link Interactive to me. Getting a security system from them was a pretty intuitive process. Their reps have been very responsive and helpful. Although they sent something at the wrong address, which was my old address, for the most part, they've been accurate. The sales team also gave suggestions for my package and I was still able to customize things. I had help with the installation and the process was pretty easy.

Since the installation, I feel better. There’s not an entry point that could be accessed without me being aware. So, that certainly increases my peace of mind. Also, the smartphone features are really easy to use and very helpful with great reminders. I absolutely love it. The equipment's price was a little steep, but the monthly is pretty reasonable given the service they provide.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 13, 2019

If I could give them a negative star, I would. This company supplies the cheapest equipment I have seen and will not last. Equipment is missing pieces that allow the equipment to mounted. The "customer service rep" implied that I was too stupid to figure out how to mount the components. The customer service is horrible and there is NO way to get out of the 3 year contract. They will not credit your account for any of the system's failings. Their "oh I am sorry to hear that," is supposed to make up for the wasted money. For a 3 year contract, you should have 365 days to try out the system. If they believed in their product, it would have that warranty.

Try to click on links in their website, half of them don't work. Do you want a company that can't keep their website updated to be monitoring your house? I should have been alarmed by the short trial period. They shouldn't even bother to have customer service reps and lower the price of service. The company lies continuously. I don't understand how there are any positive reviews of this system or the company. The company claimed they do not pay for the reviews but that won't be the first lie they told. They put all the responsibility on the customer and take none for themselves.

The contract is 13 pages long. Be sure to read the whole thing. At first the system might seem ok, but once you past the 30 day trial period, you have to pay for the whole length of the contract. You might as well tape the cash to the side of the house. It would do the same amount to protect your house as this company. That is how much value this company provides. No matter what instructions are written in your file, they disregard it.

Also, they seem to brag out the BBB review. Make sure to read the comments. None of the complaints are actually resolved and the tone of the company's responses is disgusting and show their shady business practices. Their whole business plan is to sign people up for 3 years, pretend they are helpful for 30 days and then just let the payments roll in. The only thing they have spent money on is a good lawyer to write their customer agreement. The employees should be embarrassed to work for this company.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our equipment is warrantied for 3 years the life of the agreement. Not sure where you are coming from. While looking through your account I can see how we tried several times to help you. In fact we tried so many times you asked us to stop. Not sure why you think we only care during the first 30 days when we continued to reach out to help you get your system up and running and you refused our help. We are here for our customers and are here for you. We value our customers and are more than willing to help you get your system up and running. Please reach out and we will get you taken care of.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: March 8, 2019

We had a security system in our old place down south and wanted one as well when we moved back up north. We got a security system from Link Interactive. Both the old and the new system use the Alarm.com app. The old system itself was installed by a full-service agency down south. The Link Interactive system is a do-it-yourself install, which I didn't mind so much. It was really easy to do and took me a couple of hours installing the system. Also, the interaction with the reps was awesome. Being a somewhat technical person, I get into the really obscure details of things sometimes. But they were able to handle them with aplomb.

The features could even do so much more than what we bought into. We bought it for just a security system, but you can have light control too. We also got the garage add-on. I like the idea of the smart features. Also, I like the cost of the system. It came in in about the same price as the system we had down south but we got more out of this one from Link. Overall, the system has been absolutely great.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Aside from moving into a new house, I was getting harassing phone calls so I decided to get a security system. I went with Link Interactive since they had the best reviews and I was beyond happy with my experience dealing with their reps. When I called up, it wasn’t like they signed me up right away. It was more of finding what my needs were and what kind of equipment I would need. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with the initial rep when I was trying to sign up and they were patient. They were very thorough and they provided personable service. The installation was easy, too. I was on the phone with a rep for about an hour and she helped me make sure I had everything set up properly. The rep was very thorough and patient. I was really impressed with how customer service has been with Link Interactive.

I also got features that are perfect for what I need. The system is definitely up-to-date with all the modern stuff that’s out there. Link has a competitive edge over others, whose panel isn't up-to-date with what Link is offering. And then, the camera system with the infrared light and the night vision, along with everything else, seem to work really well. And it's at a fair cost. I’m really pleased overall. Plus, the system is automatically connected to my phone. I would sometimes forget if I set the alarm off and then I would get reminded through my phone that I did shut my alarm off. It automatically shuts my alarm off for me when I’m not far away from the house. So, that’s a huge, added bonus. I definitely sleep a whole lot better having the system and my concerns have been alleviated. I feel really good about it. I’ve actually recommended Link to several friends.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I needed a home security system and one of the reasons I picked Link is because it was so easy to communicate with their rep via email. I didn’t wanna have to wind up on the phone. I then had to install the system myself, which was easy enough, but I would have preferred to have someone do it - a local fellow who I could pay a few bucks to. If Link had some network of installers, I would use one. So far, I've found the system to be of good quality.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My mom told me about Link Interactive and the guy who called my mom and talked to her about her security system called, talked to me, and explained to me about Link's service. The guy I dealt with was really nice and he helped me. At that point, I was sold. It only took less than 30 minutes for the three things that I put on which are on my front and back doors. I haven’t put on the ones in my garage and the window yet, but I’m planning on doing that too.

I have two SkyBells, one for the front door and the other for my back door. I also have three motion detectors and sensors. It was very easy to put these together. I called Link and they helped me through an issue. My SkyBells are not installed yet, but I’m gonna have them installed. I had to update the touchscreen as well. That was super easy too and I was told what to do and what needed to be updated. I did all of that so it was very simple. I was able to do the system myself the way I wanted it. In fact, it was even easier.

The smartphone features are the best part for me. When I was leaving my house, the system would say that I forgot to arm my system and I would go to the alarm.com and arm my system. When I come home from working at night, the system can be disarmed through my iPhone, so I love that because it’s super simple. The cost was very low compared to all the things that you get, so that’s great. Since the Link system was installed, I have felt a lot safer. I even set the alarm up when I’m sleeping at night, so I feel safe at night and more secure. The Link system is definitely compatible with your phone. You can have that linked and it makes everything easier to set it up there too. I love Link and I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I had to purchase a home security system as there are different apartments here and I felt safer having it. I did an extended research online to find the best home security company that offers better price and service. There had to be a balance between the two. Link Interactive came up on top because for the price they have, they proved to be the ones that had the best service. And the people I talked to were amazing. They helped me and their expertise and knowledge of the product were very high. I did the installation and it was easy. Installing it didn't take long and my experience was totally awesome. And even though I had the standard package, I'm satisfied with the features offered by the system. I also like the fact that it switches off from my smartphone.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I am still in the process of putting up the Link Interactive system for my business. I've had it for about a month and a half now. The representatives from Link were very professional. They have top-notch customer service as far as calling and needing help. They always have somebody there to talk to. They are very knowledgeable of their product and addressing issues. Once the system is fully installed, I can look at everything in real time, and that's the main feature that I like about it. I can look in on the employees and make sure everybody's doing what they're supposed to be doing. I can also record, and so if a customer has an accident or somebody slips and falls, I have that on video and can use that in court if that came to it.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

We have a license and we need the security of it. My security guy chose to go with Link Interactive. However, I had a problem with some of Link's representatives. I had trouble with one of the panels and they didn’t want to replace it. Still, they sent a new one. Despite the issue, the overall functionality of the system is easy and it has been working well. Whenever I had problems, the reps responded well and called immediately.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I purchased a business and Link Interactive was the system that was there. Customer service was helpful in getting the account switched over. They gave me all the information I needed and walked me through filling up the form. I have plenty of correspondence with them through email, so I could get ahold of them when I need to.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I got a home security system from Link after I read their reviews online. I don't have every equipment hooked up yet, but I am pleased with what I have done. However, they could be a little more descriptive in the hook-up of some of the equipment. They do a relatively good job, but for someone who is not familiar with some of the wireless technology, it could be difficult. Nonetheless, the interactions I've had with their people have been good. I am not an electronics/technical type of person so I've had more questions than other people and they were able to answer them. I had trouble with one camera and they sent me an email because they noticed that it wasn't online. I would definitely recommend.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

To keep my family a little safer, I decided I'd purchase a home security system. I got one from Link Interactive which was cheaper than what I'd seen in other systems. The guy who set me up was really helpful and understanding. I'm impaired with things like that but everything was self-explanatory. I had to call in one time because I didn't understand the panel for setting it up, but once the rep explained it to me, it was really simple.

Having the system makes me sleep a little better. The functionality is good and I'm comfortable with it. I have the app on my phone and it's good as well. I'm able to turn the alarm on and off through it. There have been times where I've left the house and I've forgotten to turn the system on and I can do it anywhere. One feature I want to have though is the video. I want to know what's going on at home if I'm not there. It wasn't completely explained to me and I've also inquired, but I haven't heard back from Link Interactive yet. Still, I would definitely recommend them and I've already told a lot of people about them.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

My wife is disabled and she has trouble getting to the door quickly a lot of times. I wanted to get a doorbell camera system as I wanted something convenient for her where she can answer the door without having to actually get up. I read reviews online and I decided I'd go ahead and get one from Link Interactive. The representative I had was very helpful and informative. The doorbell cameras were easy to set up but the security camera inside was a little more tricky to install. Its instructions were not as straightforward as the other camera and I had to do some research online to figure out why I was having trouble connecting it to the internet. But once I figured that out, it was very simple.

For the price that I'm paying, the features in their system are pretty great. The quality of the equipment is pretty decent as well. I've been thinking about getting more cameras but they aren’t cheap, so it hasn’t really been a priority for me right now. However, every once in a while, when you view the camera, it comes up with a network error. I also use the app and it's been very convenient, but when someone pushes the door, there is a 10-second delay. But I understand that it’s electronics and you’re gonna deal with a couple issues. I'm not someone who expects something to work 100% of the time. Overall, Link Interactive's system is good to have and I would recommend it to anybody who is renting.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I have Link Interactive as my home security. It is a preventive measure for safety. I have had them since November and it has been good so far. It was easy interacting with their sales rep and they were very nice. The installation of the system was easy as well. I like the features offered in the system and the cost is reasonable to the quality of service that I receive. Since having Link, it is easier to live without worry.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

As a preventative measure, I got a home security system and went with Link Interactive after I researched reviews and found that they had good ones. The installation was super easy and all the sensors work really well. The system went off by accident once and the response was super fast. At that time, I hadn’t installed the equipment to the windows and when I bumped one, it registered like the window was opening. A lady called and was really helpful. She put a long-term bypass on them because I wasn’t gonna be able to install them for a while. So I was really happy with the way they handled it. Other than that lady, Guardian's representatives have always been super helpful. And given the quality of service that I get from Link Interactive, it’s worth the cost.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

We took over the company that used to have Link Interactive. Everything was great, and the rep, Barbara, was also excellent. She was very kind, nice, and helpful. The features of the system are neat, updated and they have nice technology, too. Also, the quality of the system is good.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Link Interactive has always been pleasant and respectful. They try to help as much as they can, but I got one big idiot that keeps coming inside the house and he knows how to get around Link's system. He keeps getting taught how to get around each one of the panels that I keep putting in. And I'm getting tired of paying for stuff that is not working. The system works. If you set the alarm and come in, it's gonna go off. If you open a window, it's gonna go off. But Link has gotta figure out some way of closing whatever backdoor they have in our system.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

We were still in the trial period with another company and their apps didn't work as well. I read good things about the Alarm.com app and apparently, they were a company that could've used that and they tried to talk to me into staying. They would all of a sudden give me access but I felt like they had their chance. We signed up for Link Interactive and they have been good for the most part. It was easy to get the system installed but we've been disappointed in a couple things. There doesn't seem to be a way to keep the doors from being bypassed. Their tech support has tried to help me but there were times when things were bypassed when we didn't want it to be and we're not having to put in the code to tell it to bypass. It’s not happening all the time but I don’t know if what starts the countdown is when the door gets left ajar a bit.

The system is at my daughter's house. The customer service told me to call them again sometime when I'm there. They've tried pushing everything out to the panel again but it happened again two days ago and so, whatever they did, it didn't work. This has happened several times since we got the system and the same kind of thing has happened with arming it with a remote. I have been looking into that and I even called the manufacturer. They said there wasn't a way to do that with the remote but it's not even working right with the panel when they set it not to bypass unless the code is put in. Having your front door or your garage door bypassed when you think you've armed the whole house is not acceptable.

The remotes are disappointing and you can’t count on them as far as arming it because you don't know if it's really gonna arm or not. We've used them for disarming but I told people that they should not use it to disarm it. It’s not dependable enough. Also, I am disappointed by the quietness of the actual alarm siren. It's not adequate. The system is on the pricey side but they knocked it down a couple of dollars for me to get it closer to what it would have done with that other company that we were dealing with. I'm not totally sold that this is the best option but at this point I'm locked in.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I had an existing home security system. There's a lot more competition that was out compared to when I first moved in to my home. So, I was looking for a balance between features and price. I went with Link Interactive because it was a very no pressure type of sales experience, which is big for me. It was a good experience. That is rare nowadays, and it is always refreshing to go through that experience with them. The rep was open and honest. The features that were offered were perfect and they didn't oversell too much. What ended up sealing the deal for me was that I could use a lot of the existing hardware at my house from my prior company, and they were gonna give me a no cost new base unit to use. It wouldn’t cost me any extra equipment fees to utilize their service, and then I would get the newer technology, and also the cellphone service to turn on and off the alarm.

The self-install was easy. I got lucky that it was a swap from what was there before. I ended up replacing the main unit with the system that’s compatible with their network. The prior company did a good job of wiring everything, so I didn’t have to run wires through the wall. I was able to swipe out the power cord and then I had to take out my drill and mount some screws to mount the new unit. There was a combination setting up the sensors one-by-one, which didn’t take very long. The Link Interactive staff were helpful to teach me how to install everything, which was cool. The cost of Link Interactive's service is fair. It's $15 a month less than what I was paying before, and I'm getting faster, better, and higher technology. The smartphone feature is great and it's faster. It is on 4G, so things are a lot quicker when I have to disarm and arm, which I like.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I had a home security system I wanted to get reactivated and Link Interactive was the first one I found that had a good price on Black Friday. I got everything virtually for free so I went with it. Link’s rep was extremely polite and he helped me out through everything. It was a really good experience. Also, the system's features are nice, but I already had cameras and the only thing I needed were the sensors. I had existing ones, and I had a little trouble during installation. I had to get an adapter to adapt from the new panel to the old sensors, but I got it no problem after a while. Everything else was extremely easy and the Link Interactive staff was perfect. I’m out of town currently and my cat dropped a clock on the ground. The glass break sensor went off, so the system works and it’s good to know that it works.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Originally, we had a security system from ADT. Then, it became a Comcast monitored system. But it was old, wasn't really a supported technology, and was wired. So, we purchased a new one and we bought from Link Interactive because of the mix of what they offered and their price. Installing the equipment was super easy and the instructions were good. Link set up all the sensors before they shipped them and they were all prenamed and numbered. I just had to know where to put them.

Aside from that, I like their app that we can use to set and check things. But I wish it had auto-arm and auto-disarm features where, for example, everything automatically arms at 9 o'clock at night. Right now, our system sends us a reminder that it's not armed and we go arm it, but it doesn't just automatically arm or disarm. Comcast had these feature in their app and I would like to have that back. But other than that, the customer service at Link is really good and the guy remembers me whenever I call.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I liked Link Interactive's price. So, I got their security system for my business. Their sales reps were very helpful and our interaction was really seamless. I told them the size of my building and what I wanted, then they picked out all the proper equipment I needed. Everybody I spoke to at Link was very knowledgeable, too. And when I had a service problem, they took care of it and didn’t get off the phone until it was done. Their technical support team was excellent as well because when I had problems with cameras, they were able to take care of everything within an hour.

When I installed the equipment, it was very easy because I'm handy. I've put in a lot of systems in and this was one of the easiest that I've done. Anybody could put this in. Other than that, the cost was perfect and so far, I'm getting everything I paid for. The cameras and doors are working fine and one of the best features of the system is the wireless feature and the batteries. So, I don’t have to run a cable and that makes it so much easier to use. Then, they said that the life of the battery is two years, so it's not like I'm gonna have to change them every week. Aside from that, I watch my cameras on the cellphone and that feature works well. There's no stutter. I downloaded it on my phone and everything was working. I also set my alarm from the phone and keep moving.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I worked for ADT authorized retailers and compared to them, Link Interactive's prices were really great and competitive. I'm also in the security business and I work for Vector where for $15 more a month, we'll install the same software that Link uses, 2GIG panels, and all Alarm.com stuff. But we'll install, program, and customize all of that for the person, and even include a free camera. So, Link is up against a hard deal because even with my experience in programming, I added some sensors myself to my package and unless they're pre-programmed, it'd be kind of difficult and time-consuming for the average person to install. And it took me four hours to put everything up. But the average person doesn't have that much time and they don't wanna deal with it.

Otherwise, everything worked out really well for me at Link and I've had no issues. I'm very satisfied with the equipment and my wife loves our security system. But I had some issues with the garage door openers and I gave up on those because I don't have the time to mess with them. Other than that, Link has outstanding customer service to the point where it was almost annoying, which is a good thing because you want the customer to feel comfortable. In fact, the customer service gentleman that I dealt with when I had an issue with the garage door openers reached out to wherever he could to try and prompt-troubleshoot the issues we were having. So I know that if I have time, I could call them then he's gonna start calling me and helping me fix it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

We wanted to purchase a home security system for safety. We were using Link in a different state and because of familiarity with comfort, we went with them again. My husband set up, and everything was good. When I was calling to set the service up itself, the rep was helpful and friendly, and he got the job done fast. We have the standard security system, and it seems good quality. Everything is in working order and I haven’t had any issues. The Link system is cost-efficient and reliable, and we’ve had it for years.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I’ve been using Link for about four months now and today, one of my motion sensors went off on a false alarm kind of a deal. It looks like there' something wrong with one sensor reader but it already tripped twice, so I’m gonna call the representatives later this afternoon and either have them send me a replacement one or try to figure out what the deal is.

Other than that, I have no issues with Link Interactive and I’m completely fine with the service. Initially, I got their service when I bought a new house. I did my own research on the internet and I found Link to be much more competitive than the other alarm systems out there. Their customer service reps explained everything perfectly and whatever questions I had, they were making sure that I got the answers that I wanted. The installation was simple as well and I was able to set everything up pretty fast. The features of my security system are exactly what I expected so far and I’m happy with what I have. I’ve even told my friend about Link Interactive.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I have had this Link Interactive approx. 3 years before deciding to discontinue service. I did not realize that when an alarm was triggered, they did not have their own crew that would come out to check on the alarm. I had gotten them through Costco, so I figured that they would be legit in this manner, obviously not. In August of 2018 was the first false alarm that was triggered and the first time that I figured out that they was a third party involved to check out the home (this was not the police dept either, just a third party). My system started to fail me, daily the alarm system was triggered and an automated call was calling both my wife and I.

On Dec, 2018 the alarm must have triggered itself because I had just walked out, but no sound had gone off, so I figured that it was ok. The usual phone call came through, but as we had known it was another false alarm. This time however, they decided to call their third party, for once again a non emergency, and again charge us. This was the final straw. It's like that commercial where they are there to only monitor, not there to send out their own crew that you think you pay for them to do. Lastly, I read the fine print because I had the company send me our agreement. It states the at their option, they can either charge or not charge for these extra fees. They chose to charge, I chose to quit and write about it. In the end it's your money.

Link Interactive response

This has been made clear. It is in the contract, the installation guide, and your welcome email. There are less than 20 areas in all of America where Guard Response is a law. This is the case with any company. I don't know of any other company that will cover this for free. Most people from these jurisdictions already are aware of it. Sorry things didn't work out. I wish you all the best.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

My apartment was broken into so I purchased a home security system. I went online and found out Link Interactive is one of the best five. I read about them and chose them. And their price was reasonable. The reps were very friendly and were very good people. That’s one of the reasons why I chose them. They’re very helpful and they supply every detail. Also, the installation was easy. I called twice and they were fast, especially after work hours, they had people to help me.

I like the features in my package. I bought a lot of sensors, even the motion sensor, and camera, too, and all of them are very useful. Also, the smart features are very helpful. Especially with my case, I forget to alarm the system always, so they have like reminders and make it very easy. I recommend Link. My wife feels safe now. She wasn’t able to even stay at the apartment. But with this system, it’s okay for her now, especially after she went through the experience of somebody invading her privacy.

Link Interactive expert review by Ben Mannes

Choose from three self-installed home security packages for $30.99-$40.99 a month, with 1-3 years contracts and a 3-year warranty. Plans include smoke, fire, and carbon monoxide protection. Link Interactive customers can easily control and automate their homes while they're away by using the company’s remote access app, and they save money with DIY installation.

• Pricing: Link Interactive has three monitoring plans: Standard, Gold and Elite. The plans range in price from $30 to $40 a month and allow consumers to select the plan with the features they want, including basic monitoring, two-way voice communication, home automation, video monitoring and more.

• Interactive security: With Link Interactive, customers can conveniently access their home security system using their registered mobile device. The Link Interactive app enables users to arm and disarm their homes, lock doors, turn lights on and off and adjust the home’s thermostat.

• Video monitoring: Link Interactive gives customers live access to their homes while on the go. The mobile app offers live stream footage from your home, so customers can check on pets, kids or visitors.

• Takeover Program: Consumers with an existing security system can contact Link Interactive to learn about the company’s Takeover Program. The program lets consumers get Link Interactive monitoring without installing a whole new system.

• Additional features: Along with their advanced security system, Link Interactive has additional features including night vision cameras, wireless motion sensors, wireless smoke alarms and wireless window and door sensors.

Profile picture of Ben Mannes
Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

Link Interactive Company Information