Call toll free

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5
Based on 1,916 ratings submitted in the last year
Visit Website

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Link Interactive offers a simple DIY installation with three straightforward plans. Although the equipment costs money upfront, the contracts are flexible and discounts may be provided.

PROS

• Crash and Smash technology
  • Flexible contracts
  • DIY installation

CONS

• Upfront equipment cost

Top Link Interactive Reviews

I was going through the internet and I found Link Interactive … I love my Link system, and I don't have any complaint. Since having it at home, we've been feeling a lot safer. I'm satisfied with Link Interactive and I'll recommend them.

Link Interactive has been a great company to work with ... We used to have a lot of mishaps with our old system where people would make mistakes and it would then trigger an alarm. But so far, the Link Interactive system has worked very well. It hasn't failed yet.

Link Interactive Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

My daughter and her son recently moved into her own apartment. We thought that a security system that looked at the doors would be a benefit and give her some more peace of mind. I researched four different companies and Link Interactive's rep was the first one to respond. She was able to answer questions and satisfy me that she knew what she was talking about. She also was able to support what I needed.

I did the installation myself based on all of the instructions. It went fine, once I finally figured out how I was gonna get everything installed. I turned on the system and it connected. I downloaded my phone apps and it logged in. I set up stuff and it seemed to go okay. However, it took me two extra days to get my camera connected because I didn't have the device ID information available right at hand. But I got it figured out. I own a technology company and felt comfortable enough to do the installation. I know what an IP address is, how to log on and how to make those kinds of things work. I don't know that the installation would be that easy for a normal person who doesn't have the same experience that I do.

The system seems to work and I'm okay with its quality. Anything that connects through the internet and actually works is always good to me. But I got an indoor camera and I said that I should be able to place it outside. I probably should've gotten an actual outdoor camera that I could aim instead of what I did, but it allows me to take a look to see what's going on outside of the house. But that's of less value to me than knowing that when she secures her unit, then it's secure for the night or day when she's gone. I would recommend Link Interactive to someone who has knowledge of and comfortable with connecting network devices. If not, I would suggest having a Link certified installer do the installation.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2019

I just bought a house and the previous owner had Link here. An offer was made to keep the system and I picked up where the previous owner left off. I liked the idea of it because the system is accessible through the cellphone which is great. The price is amazing too. When I was in New York, the cost was almost double of what it is that I have to pay now.

I had Vivint prior to what I have now and ADT before that. I liked Vivint as it was good but I hated ADT. The only difference with my Link system now is the fact that I have my garage doors linked to the system, whereas I couldn't do that with my other system. I can open and control my doors. For me to do it with the other system, I would have had to get an electrician to rewire something which was weird.

The previous owner had everything linked and tied into the system. The best benefits I'm getting from it is the fact that I can control the garage door lights from my cellphone. But he didn't have the cameras set up to the system. I know it could be done but he had them done separately. He might have done it himself. He had the lamps set up too but when I plugged in one of the plugs and attached something, it didn't work. I'm assuming it may have to be programmed.

Other than that, I like the quality of the equipment. I like the idea too that I could lock and unlock the doors and turn off things from my cellphone. I love Link. When I called them and asked something, they handled it. I called and spoke with them in order to have my system programmed and to have them teach me how to use the system. That was fairly easy to do. The people over the phone kinda walked me through it. Everything went well. But I will have to call again and set up some things. If I do that, I'm gonna be in technology heaven.

Original review: April 23, 2019

With the way things are going around in this country, I gotta have videos going half the time or a security net. Plus, it is hard to get up to the door so I made a decision to buy a security system. I went with Link Interactive as it was on Facebook. I was able to interact well with their sales and customer service rep. He was very knowledgeable about what he had to say to me and very well knew what he doing. He did a really good job explaining everything. I installed the system and all I had to do was mount it to the outside. It was a very easy installation. I made sure also there is power to it and the wires were drawn to each other and plugged in the electricity for the internet. The instructions were not the best but it was done one thing at a time then I got power to the camera doorbell. I got everything hooked up but all I gotta do is get strong enough WiFi so I can do it. I thought it can go through the phone, but it won't work.

I was also looking for a camera and they said that the camera they got now needs to be hooked up to the WiFi. Another thing, when the doorbell rings, I can see the inside camera working but I need a doorbell for the outside too. Once I get a strong WIFI, it should work. Other than that, everything else is working. And once I get it going, it would be great because I know who is at the door. The equipment lights up good and everything is very well. I like that it is easy and slim. Moreover, the equipment’s quality is good and the cost is so good in relation to the quality. So far, my sense of security has been pretty much the same since having Link security system as there are people coming in and out all the time. People will notice when they see the stuff. Overall, I'm satisfied with Link Interactive.

Original review: March 16, 2019

To provide protection for our home, I got Link. Their pricing and the capabilities that they provide were both of the requirements that I was looking for. Also, the smart features like the home automation stuff were part of the reason why I went with the system because I knew in the future that will be something that I'd be looking into doing. I ended up seeing two guys and they did a good job of explaining all the features that the company provided. They also answered all my questions thoroughly.

I had to self-install the system but the installation instructions weren't clear so I had to call. The lady I talked to walk me through the process. It took about three hours to get the system up and running. I'm pretty tech savvy so it was something that I was able to handle. It was something that I knew how to do and I knew what I was getting into. But I can imagine if there's someone who isn't the savviest on that kind of stuff, it could possibly be aggravating.

We like the wireless remote function that we have on the alarm.com app on our phones. Right now we just have it with simple alarm for when we're in the house or when we leave. Our system has fire detection too. We just moved into the house about two months ago so we're still trying to get settled in before we start doing some of the remote features like locks. So far, the system has been pretty good. We've had it for a little over a month now and we haven't had any issues.

We are definitely getting the bang for our buck with Link. I shopped around with other companies and I felt like part of the reason why I went with them was they are providing a lot of the features other companies are doing but at an economical cost. Link is a pretty good company. If anybody is in the market to purchase a security system, they should definitely reach out to Link.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My mom told me about Link Interactive and the guy who called my mom and talked to her about her security system called, talked to me, and explained to me about Link's service. The guy I dealt with was really nice and he helped me. At that point, I was sold. It only took less than 30 minutes for the three things that I put on which are on my front and back doors. I haven’t put on the ones in my garage and the window yet, but I’m planning on doing that too.

I have two SkyBells, one for the front door and the other for my back door. I also have three motion detectors and sensors. It was very easy to put these together. I called Link and they helped me through an issue. My SkyBells are not installed yet, but I’m gonna have them installed. I had to update the touchscreen as well. That was super easy too and I was told what to do and what needed to be updated. I did all of that so it was very simple. I was able to do the system myself the way I wanted it. In fact, it was even easier.

The smartphone features are the best part for me. When I was leaving my house, the system would say that I forgot to arm my system and I would go to the alarm.com and arm my system. When I come home from working at night, the system can be disarmed through my iPhone, so I love that because it’s super simple. The cost was very low compared to all the things that you get, so that’s great. Since the Link system was installed, I have felt a lot safer. I even set the alarm up when I’m sleeping at night, so I feel safe at night and more secure. The Link system is definitely compatible with your phone. You can have that linked and it makes everything easier to set it up there too. I love Link and I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I used a different alarm security system a long time ago, and then I did my research. Link Interactive is best and I always go with the best. Their customer service representative is good. They are all very friendly, kind, and knowledgeable. The installation went great, too. Everything in my system, like the alarm.com, is awesome and state-of-the-art. Since having this, I have felt a lot more secure. I have peace of mind. I have products in my store that I worry about getting broke into. I also like knowing when my employees arrive and when they disarm.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Link Interactive offered me the terms and needs that I required at the time, more so than some of the two very popular companies. UDT required a contract, and if you moved your house, you had to pay half of whatever was left on the contract. But Link Interactive offered good customer service and they understood my situation and we got together okay.

I find all the companies who expect you to do the installation via telephone contact a little bit disturbing because it is unfairly DIY-oriented and computer-oriented yet the system isn't something that you can just plug in and push a button and it's up and running. It takes a little bit more than that. Link Interactive is based in Utah and they didn't wanna come down to Florida to take my hand and show me how to install it. So they did it over the phone and I suppose that's conducive to most of their clients. Link Interactive should give better, both verbal and written, instructions. All computer programmers do it because they're thinking of it all the time. Questions that might arise to the average person don't come across in Link's mind, so they don't make provisions for it. And it's only when people report back that they find where the loopholes are.

The security system is excellent. I like the fact that you can use your key remotes which are excellent. Say my wife, who maybe has a eyesight problem, and you're going to put a code in on a dark night on the door, it could be a little bit difficult. Where if they use a button on a keypad, that does it for them. So it's just a one touch item.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Link Interactive was offered through Costco, and the pricing was good. The installation was all DIY and I’m an experienced electrical engineer, so it was fairly easy. I did a lot of customizations as well and the features in the system are as good as any others. The smartphone features have always been nice and interactive. We’re satisfied with the quality of the equipment and it served its purposes overall. However, with the system we got now at our other house, we get instant interaction and we know we’re gonna get a call as soon as there’s any kind of breach of any of the sensors. But Link isn’t that responsive. Sometimes, it’s been after we’ve had the breach that we got notified. Other than that, we’ve had a few issues but I was able to resolve it with a phone call.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

It was good with Link's people. The only problem I had was at first was thinking it might be a little hard. But with their people on board, it was not bad. But I've gotta figure out these cameras. One of these four cameras I've got that I added to the system after I bought it for $1,500 upfront. I own the equipment and they other company that we had was not opening my cameras up, saying it was pretty much their product. But I bought one off of eBay brand new and they linked it to the system and then they locked it out too.

I’m gonna go with either Ring or somebody totally different so nobody can lock my cameras out because I need my cameras now. I always need my cameras. It's not fair when I'm having to pay for a tower. I'm already paying over $100 for my Wi-Fi, so why pay a tower if I'm gonna be locked out. I pay my $30 dollars a month. I don't mind paying that but when I gotta pay for cameras because they go out and then I have paid for warranty to Verizon, I pay warranty service to all my smart home products, and then they did me dirty, so I canceled them. But I've had a great experience with Link. They were able to communicate properly and they weren't mean. I understand the cameras do take longer to do but you can't turn a camera on if somebody had it locked out so I'm not wanting to buy a $200 camera and it'd be locked out again. I want something to last a lifetime.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

We haven’t set our Link Interactive system up 100% yet, but the hardware seems fine.

Link Interactive Company Information