Call toll free
4.63/5
Based on 1,739 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1739 Link Interactive Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Link Interactive's program offered the same type of coverage as the other companies were offering but for less money. So, I went with them. But the set-up was not nearly as easy as it should be and the directions included were not great. They had too many versions of it. There was a quick version, a longer version that you can read in-depth, and a few indications where you could go to a website and see a video of how it was done. But the videos weren’t there or in some cases, they were impossible to find. I had to call customer service and ask them where were the videos. They sent me links but they weren’t the exact videos that I was asking for. So it was a pain to set up but everybody I’ve spoken to on the phone had been really nice and seemed to be doing their best to help out.

I also had a couple of doors where the installation was very difficult and the solution that they provided was to put these foam pieces underneath it to make the magnet pieces line up. That was pretty unattractive and I wish that there was some equipment available for door jambs that are really far away from the physical door. They only had two little magnetic pieces where you put one on the door jamb and the other one on the door, and when the door shuts, they’re supposed to align to show that the door is closed. But because my door is recessed so deeply into the side of the house, the door jamb is many inches away from the surface of the door.

Other than that, I use the smartphone feature to turn the alarm on and off, and I check the history there. But it doesn’t exactly explain the difference of when the motion detector is on. So there are a few things that I find a little confusing about it, but for the most part, it’s okay. So far, I’m not even sure I really need the security system, but it's better to be safe inside.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Self-installation and OG network made me decide to get a home security system. I got one from Link Interactive and I've been using it for four years now. It is comparable with ADT except on technology and I’ve had more false alarms with them. The installation was easy but every time I call Link, it's a long process to get a hold of anyone. Once, I had some technical issue and they did not call back. I'm planning to shut down the service.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

There was a promotion through Costco where they had a good deal on Link Interactive versus non-Costco members. And for peace of mind, I purchased a home security system. It's a plug and play system and I installed it myself. Then I called the reps at Link and they activated it for me. The system could have more options on the camera side. It would be great if they have more recording mode or a better camera. Still, Link Interactive has a good system to spend my money on. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Link Interactive was the most responsive when I asked for more information, and the guy I spoke with was knowledgeable. He helped me out with a few things and walked me through options. I haven’t set my thing up, but they have followed up several times, asking about helping me out with the setup.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I’ve always had a security system on my house, but I also wanted to step-up to have some cameras because we were going out to the country and I wanted to be able to keep a check on the premises while we weren’t here. I did a research on the different companies and Link Interactive was rated highly among companies that do this. Link is very good but the problem is that we’re trying to install a new system on top of old equipment. As soon as we got one thing going, another sensor goes down, and I have a whole lot of sensors.

My sensors are four years old since I’ve been in this house and who knows when they were manufactured so trying to use old sensors with a new set of equipment is not a good idea. I didn’t wanna go through waiting everyday for a new sensor to breakdown. So I just wanted to start all over from scratch. We come to the point where in order to replace all of my old my equipment, it is gonna cost so much. So I should just get a whole new set that is done by a company who installs rather than a do-it-yourself. I had been willing to pay for somebody to install everything, so I might not have to go through all of this.

Link had very nice features. I use the app and I was able to remotely see what’s happening in the house. But I did discover that trying to use an indoor camera to see outside has a problem, and they were aware of that. So I should have ordered the right camera for the outside. Nevertheless, the equipment they supplied were good, and the support was good. Their reps have been very courteous and very helpful. They respond very quickly. They’re doing quite a great job of trying to help me get it going.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

We knew we moved into a new-old house and we always wanted a security system from the beginning. I was a bit concerned with going with a company where I'm doing a lot of it myself as I'm not very good at technology and it was daunting at first, but I received a lot more support than I ever expected and it wasn't that hard. They coached me through things and they were very patient. Their instructions were good and the online tutorials are really helpful, but they should beef up their tutorials. There are a lot of other similar systems on the internet that wasn't specifically Link and what I found online filled the gap. All in all, Link is better than the other company I was with. They weren't clear what I was tied into and I had no control over my own equipment, which I did not like. Link made it very clear that I was getting tied into the monthly payments and I like the flexibility. We feel more secure having the system in our home too.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I liked the reviews for Link Interactive and the experience of talking with them during the quoting process. The reps were friendly and weren’t pushy at all. I installed the system myself. It was very simple and the instructions were great which were also available online. The features use their software and I customized the package with video. We've always had an alarm system but Link’s aspect is much better. I would recommend the service.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

My last provider was ADT and I didn’t have some of the services that Link Interactive provides such as the phone notification which I like. It gives us the ability to know and do a lot of control, and some sense of security. The interaction with the reps was good and the follow up was great. The salesperson let me know the different features and the different services. So, it was okay. A family member helped me out with the installation because they have the same system. The instructions weren’t 100% clear but if Link has a video to help you set up the system, that would be beneficial. Also, the labelling in regards to the parts that attached to the windows and the doors is relatively smaller in comparison to ADT. Still, I'm satisfied with Link Interactive. The cost is good and the security system is in line with the industry. It's a built up in front instead of towards the contract so, it’s not far in comparison to other providers.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

We're renting a house and Link was already installed there. We had the homeowner transfer the account to us. The homeowner did most of the process and I got emails from Link. It was a good and seamless process. They just had me submit my identification and they got the account transferred over to my name. All the batteries were replaced and we didn't have to make any changes to the system. We love the features. It's very intuitive, has a good app and has a good interface. We use that a lot. Everything's been functioning greatly. Link also has a good price point. We pay 30 bucks a month which is a good investment. We have the system for security reasons. I'm completely happy with Link. I like the app and like how easy it is to use. I recommend Link and others should go for it.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I had ADT before and the rates kept going up so I looked for something cheaper. A friend told me about Link Interactive and it was a good fit. The sales rep was awesome. I was trying to get the best deal and I went back and forth with him for two weeks. He even went to his manager and got me a sweeter deal of two months free which is more than I paid for the equipment. If I’d stayed with ADT, I would have paid for the equipment and service fees.

I installed the device myself and the instructions were fine. There were hundreds of videos on YouTube on what to do, how to do and where to do and they were very simple. I had an issue with one of my sensors which was replaced though. I called one night and had it within three days. When they sent me that, I called the number and was put on hold although I get it as nobody had customer service like they did 20 years ago. While I was on hold, I figured it out and the guy came on and asked how he could help. I told him that I got it, and then he ran the test, and it was all good.

The equipment is so much farther advanced with Link, unlike the ADT stuff which is just cryptic. I can also customize the hardware and what I like about it is I can just go online and order the equipment. When it comes, I can just add it. However, the software cannot be customized as the system is what it is as far as features. Also with Link, I can have an immediate conversation with somebody there through the panel. ADT was always, “We'll call you, and then if he doesn’t answer, we’ll call somebody else.” My son went in the house one time and missed the code and 10 minutes later, ADT called to tell us that somebody was in our house. I told the person that the people had cleaned me out.

I also use the smartphone features. It's awesome that the alarm turns off when I pull in the garage. Every time somebody goes in and out of my house, I get a notification and I love that on my phone. I was in Phoenix, Arizona one time and my wife was home alone and it made me feel comfortable to know that she was in the house, the door was locked, she set the alarm and she was going to bed. It's been an excellent experience overall. I’ve already recommended it three times and I'm fixing to buy Link for my daughter.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

A security system was something that my wife wanted to have done. Compared to other companies, Link seemed like what we were looking for based on my research. Their customer service walked me through everything. They gave me what I wanted and they didn't try to push me. It was a pretty simple process. The installation was DIY and it got done in about 20 minutes. The instructions were pretty straightforward. Link is affordable and everything is good about the system. The online features work exactly as advertised. I can arm and disarm the alarm anywhere in the world. I've had a pretty good experience with Link and I'd tell others that it's a company they'd wanna research for themselves.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Link was recommended by the security company that I was using. Their system had quality features but the features that were selected or provided were pretty much identified by myself and the local security representative who had no direct association with Link. Other than that, the Link reps were always responsive over the years. Whenever I had an issue, they were right on top of it, whether it was a technical issue or if it was an emergency situation.

But Link's rates were getting higher than what I really wanted to pay. Their rates for monitoring my system were substantially higher than rates that I can get with other comparable vendors. I recently terminated my service with Link and my the last interaction with them went relatively well with one exception. The young lady was supposed to terminate it on a particular date. Prior to her getting off of work that day, she did not, so the termination was delayed by two days.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I preferred Link's ala carte method where I could pick and choose exactly what I wanted instead of what the competitors were offering which were predetermined packages of the different types of equipment needed. The sales guy that I worked with was really helpful and he didn't push anything on me which I liked. I asked him the questions and I chose exactly what I needed. But Link fell short on the delivery. It took about three attempts just to get to my house. I had to finally get them to overnight the package because the delivery kept failing. I had to keep going back and forth with them multiple times. That was kind of a mess. But other than that, everything was great.

The packaging came with the instructions. They were intended to be easy but the booklets could use a couple more pictures or depictions. For the glass proof sensors, it was hard to understand exactly the requirement on how to install them because they have to specifically be adjacent to the wall of the windows or the glass that they are sensing. That was a little bit confusing to navigate through. But once I fully understood it, it was easy. The installation was all do-it-yourself and I was able to install the system wherever I wanted to exactly. It didn't take me long. I just had to call customer service to verify if the system was working.

Link is priced well amongst their competitors, if not lower. I am very happy with the cost. I like that the equipment is mine to keep afterward if I were to leave. They also said I could use it on a different provider if I were to move somewhere else. I'm using the Link app every day to turn my system on and off. All I cared about was being able to do that and that was another reason why I went with Link because it was simple. There were not too many gadgets that slowed it down. I get emails now advertising Link's new products and what they have coming out is pretty good stuff. With Link, there's an away and a stay function. I can turn it on while I'm still inside the house. It turns off the motion sensors automatically without me having to manually tell it to. I like that the most. I would refer friends to Link.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We just moved into our house and the system that was here before was too expensive to continue with. I researched online and found that Link Interactive was much cheaper and they seemed to be a good company. When I called Link, they seemed to have enough representatives that I’m not to be put on hold for any period of time. They explained everything and seemed knowledgeable about being able to convert the old system to their system.

Installing the system was fairly easy and I did all the rewiring myself. I took pictures of the old wiring and sent it to Link. They then sent me a detailed list of instructions on how to take those wires off and put it in their little box that goes in the same cabinet that the old system was in. It’s a small wireless device that is powered by the old system. The various devices in the house, like the door connection, when I open the door, registers and pretty much all of them were wired ones. There were a few wireless devices that worked also. They’re powered by the old system but the wireless system goes into the new one, so I didn’t have to replace a lot of stuff.

Link sent a new control panel and it was very easy to use. It has a touchscreen and it works. I also have the complete smartphone feature and I can either set the system from there or from the touch panel. I can add a camera too for another $5 a month to have that feature where I could view what’s going on. The Link Interactive system works well and it made me feel a little safer. If you’re a bit handy and you can do it yourself, you’ll save quite a bit of money each month. I would recommend them. They're basically half the cost of the old system.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Just bought a house in Florida that came with a wired Alarm system managed by a three letter combination company. Being an electrical engineer it was an easy choice to not renew with the current company, but rather look to upgrade to Link Interactive that uses Qolsys equipment, that is is on the forefront of technology. Ben was really helpful in customizing my package so I could take advantage of all pre-wired magnetic sensors that I already had, but still allow to add more advanced sensors for better protection. I would highly recommend Link Interactive to anyone looking for a great security system that are using the most advance technology offered to consumers.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I got a Link Interactive system after a personal recommendation. Their rep was straightforward and I didn’t feel pressured. They did exactly what I asked and it’s working. Link has been effective and I am happy with the product.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

My daughter is somewhat handicapped and she lives alone. I figured to get a security system so we checked everybody out and the people that we talked to said that Link Interactive is good. We got mixed up a little bit and I don’t think they understood the situation that I have a daughter that I take care of. The checkbook has to be under my name ‘cause I control everything. I go through everything before it happens.

I told them that there was no way that I could give them a credit card ‘cause we only have one and it’s to both of us but I have it. They said that was all right. We got the security system and put it in. Everything was going great then they called and said that I was two months behind. They tried to bill me and it was refused. Joseph, the sales rep, and I discussed all this and before we did anything, I told him the situation that I am the controller as long as my daughter agrees. What Link had to do was send me a bill. Then we got some guy and he said that they’re paperless but I said that we’re not.

My daughter is custody of the 4th district court of Idaho, and I am responsible to those people to do everything right for her best interest. The guy named Brian didn’t quite understand the 4th whole district court and I could go to prison if I get all this wrong. I explained to him everything but still, he said that they're totally paperless. I told him that we got a big problem and that he better get a hold of Joe to straighten all this out and so we went back and forth. Brian got little sideways as far as what could happen, and I just had to tell him no. When I called and asked to speak to a customer service person, a lady came on and told me exactly what they could do and it was all fine. I told her to send me an email and I'll send them the check. That way, I have a record and that's what I need when I fill out a yearly report on my daughter for the court. We got it all straightened out and it worked.

During the installation, me and another guy couldn't get it right. I have a friend that’s electronically savvy so I just called him and he came over. He put the two little things together, put them on the window, and everything worked out fine. I like the system's features, the way that they were put on the windows, and the consul. My daughter's friend got one just like it and they said they were happy. I’m happy too and Link seems to work really well. The cost is also reasonable. It’s a very easy system to set up once you understand it. We're satisfied and will recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I had an old home security system but I wasn’t happy with it as they gave me no information when they raised my price. And so, my son went looking on the internet for a better and a more reliable company. I got Link Interactive and things seemed to be much better. The price was very good which was why I stopped using the other system because it was too expensive for me. My son installed it and he was very happy when he did and it all worked. I'm happy about the system, too.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I wanted a security system and was referred by somebody to Link Interactive. I got the package and installed the system myself. The installation went all right and it wasn't a lot of work to do. It was easy and I was done in about 15 minutes. The smartphone features are also good and very convenient. Link Interactive is a good product and I would recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

We had wired security systems and a drill control system in the past and technology wise when most security systems were hardwired, I thought I had the best system. Then this technology evolved and got more advanced. The new wireless 4GL systems came out so I changed over. I did a lot of research on Link Interactive and found that their system was excellent based on the reviews and ratings. It's 4GL which wireless so that's a big plus. Link is exemplary in every way and is top-notch in customer service. I’m very happy with them since I’ve had my alarm installed. Their service and support team were great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The older ADT system that I had was a traditional hardwired system. I tried to use Frontpoint and I had some issues, so I went looking around. Link Interactive had the next most similar solution from what I was looking for and I got them. The Link system is nicer and much more flexible, so I was able to add an electronic lock and a camera. That would have been a bigger deal with the previous system because everything had to be done through a professional service guy. With Link, I was able to put it in myself and add these other items myself. If I needed any help, they would be able to guide me over the phone.

Since getting my system, I've liked Link's control panel in terms of its size and features and I'm using the latest state-of-the-art equipment. However, I plan on doing a little more on the home automation side. I am using just one light and the house is like a ranch style house, so it’s laid out a little wide. I anticipated that mesh networking to work a little better but I’ve been disappointed in that. I’ve even added a repeater and it doesn’t seem to be performing like I thought it would.

The cost of the system seems typical with that in the marketplace. I’m using all the features, so I got the expensive plan where I add the camera. However, I’m not using the camera as well as I should, so I need to figure out how to take advantage of some more of the advanced capabilities. It is working but it’s just manual monitoring. Also, I tested the alarm and I saw that it does the camera snapshot. But I haven’t really set it up to where it records on movement and I need to figure out how to do that. Sometimes it’s a little complicated to figure some of that stuff out.

Having all the doors monitored satisfies my wife. However, we had a bit of a situation when there was an update that Link rolled out that took away the user permissions on the electronic door locks, and we didn’t exactly have that figured out until later. That one threw us through a bit of a loop. Still, I’m a happy Link customer and plan on expanding on top of my system. All in all, the Link system helps the new home. I had a good experience with the company and I have recommended them to friends.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Our previous security provider was ADT but it didn't have the option that I need which is the arm and disarm the automation. So I went with Link Interactive. However, we had some issue because the sales rep of Link thought the feature of arming and disarming is automatically included in the package but it wasn’t. So, we had some delays about it. But we were able to resolve the issue and so far, everything's good. The cost was reasonable as well.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Time Warner, the other provider that I had was local which is around here. That was landline-based and I had it for a number of years. It was fine but I wanted to upgrade into a cellular-based thing so I went online and did a lot of research on various companies. I focused on Link Interactive because from what I was looking for, they were a bit better priced than if I had stayed with Time Warner, both for the hardware and the monthly charge.

One of Link's feature was a motion detector that could also take pictures if it got activated and that would be sent to your cellular. There are many other ones that had that features but you need to have Wi-Fi all year-round. Majority of the Link equipment came from a source that was pre-programmed into the control panel. The installation was straightforward except for that particular thing. There was a lot of difficulty and misinformation on how to install those equipment and how they operate it. And because these things came from a different source, I found that the people that I was dealing with weren't totally checked out or understood how the things worked. If I contacted them, I got different people and different answers. We finally worked it all out but the equipment still didn't work exactly the way that it was advertised which was annoying. Other than that, I got it up and running and I've had it in operation for a couple of months now, and so far, so good.

The way Link Interactive packaged their things met my needs and I'm happy. It isn't on the high end but works. Link's customer service and the response that I had from the people when I had questions were great. Their reps were all very pleasant and it turned out to be enjoyable talking with them. They certainly tried to be very helpful in researching and digging up. I'd definitely tell others that they seriously ought to look and consider Link Interactive.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

We bought a Link Interactive home security system for a house we bought and it’s giving me peace of mind. The quality of the system is very good and its features are very nice. With the smartphone features, I set and disarm the system remotely. I also like to get an alert saying low battery. Link Interactive is better, customer service wise, than the previous provider we had. They were very helpful and the installation was very easy. They guided me but I knew a little bit ‘cause we have one in our other home. I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Link Interactive is a security system that is suitable for small businesses and homes. The installation of our Link went well and the features offered in our system are fine too. They're also cheaper than what we had before, so that’s definitely a plus.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

We've wanted to get a security system for a while. We did some research on a few companies and when we were leaving on a lengthy vacation, we ordered a system from Link Interactive. They had the best sensor we were looking for. The guy who helped us out was awesome and knowledgeable. The self-installation was super easy. It didn't take much of anything to get it all hooked up and set up. Plus, the directions were good and easy to follow. The system's interface is good. With it, we feel a bit better if we're out of town for the weekend, knowing that we'll know if somebody is coming to the house. I have the app on my phone. Being able to turn the alarm system off and on remotely is handy. So far, we're satisfied with what we have and would definitely recommend Link.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My wife is so nervous when I'm not around and I decided to purchase a home security system. I reviewed just about all of them out there for pricing, customer service, reliability, flexibility and ease of installation and I had settled down on Link Interactive as getting the highest marks across the board. Their reps were very so-so but consistent in their communications and responsive in putting a new coach together for me. During installation, there were a couple of glitches with some doors and windows needing sensors and not having good descriptions. Some of that stuff upfront in terms of pictures on the website and finding my way around to the great products could be a little better. But the installation was pretty easy.

Equipment quality seems quite good overall too. The control panel is excellent, very high-end and very interactive. There are even good tutorials built into it and it is very easy to add and modify sensors. The system is very customizable, seems very reliable and fairly intuitive. We hear the notifications whenever a given sensor is activated, described by a voice from our control panel and we get regular emails for any of those events. Overall, I’m very satisfied with the cost and I will recommend Link Interactive.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

With the increased crime in the area, I decided to buy a home security system. I went with Link Interactive based on 20 different factors. I am a very technical guy and I had a spreadsheet of every vendor, which I ranked. I had a list of requirements and used point values to them. I also talked to every security vendor that was identified in the top 10 in various reports. I had some very specific requirements and Link handles them. So, it was a pass or fail for me, on several things. One, specifically, was being able to unlock doors remotely, and be able to disarm the system by entering a code on the doors. Those features were available on Link. They weren't available on every system. I also had a good interaction with their sales reps and they were knowledgeable. They were able to answer all my questions very specifically.

I like the fact that their security system is self-installation and that I can go at my own pace. However, I haven't gotten around putting all the window sensors in, so the installation is not yet done as I've decided that I had higher priority things on my to-do list. But the installation is good and I didn't feel the system is overly complicated. Their smartphone feature is good as well. I use a Windows phone, and the app on Windows phone is sometimes a bit buggy. But on iOS, on my wife's phone, the app seems fine. The cost of their system is slightly less expensive in upfront costs, and in some cases, also slightly less on recurring cost. I would recommend the Link Interactive system to others.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I did a bunch of research online, and Link's price point with what they offered seemed to be the best. I called them and the rep seemed to be pretty knowledgeable about the systems. He personally had set one up for his father, walked me through a couple, made a few suggestions, and from there on out, it was fine. I knew that I needed a few door sensors when I called them, but I was unsure about the motion sensor. The rep recommended the glass break sensors since I was gonna have pets in the future, which was what I ended going with.

The installation was fairly easy. It was a little more difficult for me because my doors are completely flushed with trim on the outside, so I had to use the provided foam. Even that didn’t do so great. But it was a structural problem, nothing wrong with the system itself. I just had to make it work. My fiancée and I used the system before activating for a couple of weeks, just to make sure nothing was gonna fall or anything was defective. We were happy with the way everything was working, and then we ended up activating. I've also recommended Link to friends.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I had a security system for 16 years and I moved to a house that didn't have it. I got Link Interactive and they are way better than my previous security system. I dealt with some very professional, respectable people who really were able to listen to what I needed. They were very kind and really professional in everything they said and did. My biggest thing was that they didn’t push. That sold it for me. I loved the installation. I was able to do it myself and it was simple and easy. I love the fact that I can monitor the equipment. I get alerts via my phone. It’s monitored through the company.

I was able to mount the system on the wall, hardwired in through my wall, down into my basement, into a power unit. I’ve already showed a few people, and they loved the system. People like everything they see, when I show it to them and how I arm and disarm it. They asked me where I got the system, so I sent them the website. I feel secure with Link and I trust the system.

Link Interactive expert review by Erin Raub

Choose from three self-installed home security packages for $30.99-$40.99 a month, with 1-3 years contracts and a 3-year warranty. Plans include smoke, fire, and carbon monoxide protection. Link Interactive customers can easily control and automate their homes while they're away by using the company’s remote access app, and they save money with DIY installation.

• Pricing: Link Interactive has three monitoring plans: Standard, Gold and Elite. The plans range in price from $30 to $40 a month and allow consumers to select the plan with the features they want, including basic monitoring, two-way voice communication, home automation, video monitoring and more.

• Interactive security: With Link Interactive, customers can conveniently access their home security system using their registered mobile device. The Link Interactive app enables users to arm and disarm their homes, lock doors, turn lights on and off and adjust the home’s thermostat.

• Video monitoring: Link Interactive gives customers live access to their homes while on the go. The mobile app offers live stream footage from your home, so customers can check on pets, kids or visitors.

• Takeover Program: Consumers with an existing security system can contact Link Interactive to learn about the company’s Takeover Program. The program lets consumers get Link Interactive monitoring without installing a whole new system.

• Additional features: Along with their advanced security system, Link Interactive has additional features including night vision cameras, wireless motion sensors, wireless smoke alarms and wireless window and door sensors.

Profile picture of Erin Raub
Erin Raub Alarm & Security Systems Contributing Editor

Erin Raub is a freelance writer, content marketer and blogger. She writes about home security and family safety, as well as digital marketing and business. Erin is also an experienced travel writer, and knows having a trustworthy security system can make any time away from home even more enjoyable.

Link Interactive Company Information