Call toll free

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5
Based on 1,909 ratings submitted in the last year
Visit Website

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Link Interactive offers a simple DIY installation with three straightforward plans. Although the equipment costs money upfront, the contracts are flexible and discounts may be provided.

PROS

• Crash and Smash technology
  • Flexible contracts
  • DIY installation

CONS

• Upfront equipment cost

Top Link Interactive Reviews

I was going through the internet and I found Link Interactive … I love my Link system, and I don't have any complaint. Since having it at home, we've been feeling a lot safer. I'm satisfied with Link Interactive and I'll recommend them.

Link Interactive has been a great company to work with ... We used to have a lot of mishaps with our old system where people would make mistakes and it would then trigger an alarm. But so far, the Link Interactive system has worked very well. It hasn't failed yet.

Link Interactive Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

My daughter and her son recently moved into her own apartment. We thought that a security system that looked at the doors would be a benefit and give her some more peace of mind. I researched four different companies and Link Interactive's rep was the first one to respond. She was able to answer questions and satisfy me that she knew what she was talking about. She also was able to support what I needed.

I did the installation myself based on all of the instructions. It went fine, once I finally figured out how I was gonna get everything installed. I turned on the system and it connected. I downloaded my phone apps and it logged in. I set up stuff and it seemed to go okay. However, it took me two extra days to get my camera connected because I didn't have the device ID information available right at hand. But I got it figured out. I own a technology company and felt comfortable enough to do the installation. I know what an IP address is, how to log on and how to make those kinds of things work. I don't know that the installation would be that easy for a normal person who doesn't have the same experience that I do.

The system seems to work and I'm okay with its quality. Anything that connects through the internet and actually works is always good to me. But I got an indoor camera and I said that I should be able to place it outside. I probably should've gotten an actual outdoor camera that I could aim instead of what I did, but it allows me to take a look to see what's going on outside of the house. But that's of less value to me than knowing that when she secures her unit, then it's secure for the night or day when she's gone. I would recommend Link Interactive to someone who has knowledge of and comfortable with connecting network devices. If not, I would suggest having a Link certified installer do the installation.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2019

I just bought a house and the previous owner had Link here. An offer was made to keep the system and I picked up where the previous owner left off. I liked the idea of it because the system is accessible through the cellphone which is great. The price is amazing too. When I was in New York, the cost was almost double of what it is that I have to pay now.

I had Vivint prior to what I have now and ADT before that. I liked Vivint as it was good but I hated ADT. The only difference with my Link system now is the fact that I have my garage doors linked to the system, whereas I couldn't do that with my other system. I can open and control my doors. For me to do it with the other system, I would have had to get an electrician to rewire something which was weird.

The previous owner had everything linked and tied into the system. The best benefits I'm getting from it is the fact that I can control the garage door lights from my cellphone. But he didn't have the cameras set up to the system. I know it could be done but he had them done separately. He might have done it himself. He had the lamps set up too but when I plugged in one of the plugs and attached something, it didn't work. I'm assuming it may have to be programmed.

Other than that, I like the quality of the equipment. I like the idea too that I could lock and unlock the doors and turn off things from my cellphone. I love Link. When I called them and asked something, they handled it. I called and spoke with them in order to have my system programmed and to have them teach me how to use the system. That was fairly easy to do. The people over the phone kinda walked me through it. Everything went well. But I will have to call again and set up some things. If I do that, I'm gonna be in technology heaven.

Original review: April 23, 2019

With the way things are going around in this country, I gotta have videos going half the time or a security net. Plus, it is hard to get up to the door so I made a decision to buy a security system. I went with Link Interactive as it was on Facebook. I was able to interact well with their sales and customer service rep. He was very knowledgeable about what he had to say to me and very well knew what he doing. He did a really good job explaining everything. I installed the system and all I had to do was mount it to the outside. It was a very easy installation. I made sure also there is power to it and the wires were drawn to each other and plugged in the electricity for the internet. The instructions were not the best but it was done one thing at a time then I got power to the camera doorbell. I got everything hooked up but all I gotta do is get strong enough WiFi so I can do it. I thought it can go through the phone, but it won't work.

I was also looking for a camera and they said that the camera they got now needs to be hooked up to the WiFi. Another thing, when the doorbell rings, I can see the inside camera working but I need a doorbell for the outside too. Once I get a strong WIFI, it should work. Other than that, everything else is working. And once I get it going, it would be great because I know who is at the door. The equipment lights up good and everything is very well. I like that it is easy and slim. Moreover, the equipment’s quality is good and the cost is so good in relation to the quality. So far, my sense of security has been pretty much the same since having Link security system as there are people coming in and out all the time. People will notice when they see the stuff. Overall, I'm satisfied with Link Interactive.

Original review: March 16, 2019

To provide protection for our home, I got Link. Their pricing and the capabilities that they provide were both of the requirements that I was looking for. Also, the smart features like the home automation stuff were part of the reason why I went with the system because I knew in the future that will be something that I'd be looking into doing. I ended up seeing two guys and they did a good job of explaining all the features that the company provided. They also answered all my questions thoroughly.

I had to self-install the system but the installation instructions weren't clear so I had to call. The lady I talked to walk me through the process. It took about three hours to get the system up and running. I'm pretty tech savvy so it was something that I was able to handle. It was something that I knew how to do and I knew what I was getting into. But I can imagine if there's someone who isn't the savviest on that kind of stuff, it could possibly be aggravating.

We like the wireless remote function that we have on the alarm.com app on our phones. Right now we just have it with simple alarm for when we're in the house or when we leave. Our system has fire detection too. We just moved into the house about two months ago so we're still trying to get settled in before we start doing some of the remote features like locks. So far, the system has been pretty good. We've had it for a little over a month now and we haven't had any issues.

We are definitely getting the bang for our buck with Link. I shopped around with other companies and I felt like part of the reason why I went with them was they are providing a lot of the features other companies are doing but at an economical cost. Link is a pretty good company. If anybody is in the market to purchase a security system, they should definitely reach out to Link.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I had a previous home security system which wasn't very good. Also, I needed some specific water sensors and things for a sump pump that a lot of other companies did not provide but Link Interactive had. Link was recommended as well by Angie's List and I've had pretty good luck with vendors from that website. Plus, Link had a set package that was on sale through Angie's List and I added a few things to that for my specific needs, so things worked out pretty well when I went with them. They even gave me a whole bunch more than what another place offered for the same amount of money. In fact, I got about three times the number of sensors and window sensors for the same price.

Aside from that, once I talked to Link on the phone, they seemed like they had their stuff together and the reps I talked to were really good. They worked up an estimate for me on what I needed to get and they programmed everything. Then they sent out all of the equipment and sensors just like they were supposed to and I only had to put them in myself. But the tough part was testing the sensors. For the windows, it was easy as I just had to open a window. But the testing for the ones for the smoke, heat, and freezing was a hassle to do. I had to do it though and I was essentially pulling out a match or a candle trying to get the smoke in there for the smoke sensor to set off. Then, I put the sensor in a refrigerator to make it cold and put it in water and other things. I also used the hairdryer for one of the sensors. In the end, testing of those sensors wasn’t that bad. It wasn't rocket science.

Other than that, everything about the system worked exactly as it was supposed to and since installing it, I'm immediately getting notified if there's a problem with a sensor or if somebody came in and didn't reset the system. The smartphone features have worked well, too. All in all, I have been satisfied with Link Interactive. When they said something would be delivered, it was there. They've been a good company to work with and I have recommended them to a couple of neighbors who are getting ready to replace their systems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I was extremely surprised and happy with the service I received on the phone during the sales process and for setup. I also loved the option this company provides by allowing me to purchase the same products as the big companies but at a much lower rate without the hassle of dealing with the annoying solicitors and window install times. Everything came pre programmed and just had to follow the simple instructions to install my sensors.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Link Interactive is cheap. It seems more personal and like it works pretty well. It also has the most variety of products. I talked to the guy and we set it up. It was easy. I feel comfortable 'cause I'm not home a lot, so I have to check it on my smartphone. The only issue I have is that I'd like to purchase more things, but I'd rather set it up myself than have somebody come out. I just bought the cameras and I did it myself.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I’ve used Link in the past. Their customer service has been excellent. There has not been any time that did anything wrong. In fact, they usually go out of their way to make the customer experience enjoyable. With Link, you can customize everything. They gave me two different packages. There is a great pricing for the one of the packages. Most alarm companies charge you a set amount per sensor. My understanding is that the number of sensors that we get with Link is a lot more than what you would get with any other plans. The features of they offer are great too. Everything is good quality-wise. The installation was pretty easy to understand. Those considering Link should know that it's an install-it-yourself kind of situation. Most companies are going that way nowadays.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I purchased my first system from Link Interactive about five years ago because of a promotion that they were offering from Costco at that time. Then I purchased the second system from them for another property about four weeks ago. I have always had good results with their tech support and customer service. Whenever I call, they're quick to answer, and I've always gotten good answers. When they’ve had the need to send me replacement parts, they’ve done that quickly and efficiently. Then the installation directions are pretty easy to follow. It's a DIY type system so I installed it myself but I'm also a very technical person. I haven’t had much in the way of trouble. I had a few sensors that were needing to be replaced but that’s it. I have referred a couple of other people to them.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I bought the camera and I thought I was gonna just hook it up and use it the way it was. I looked for available security or the ones that are available to service that camera and Link Interactive was one of them. They were the most reasonable and helpful to get me up and running. They sent me all the information and did a great job.

Link Interactive Company Information