toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Link Interactive

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thanks for all your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2016

We liked that we could install Link Interactive ourselves and we had the ability to work with it online. They also have a very good customer service. I was really pleased that we were notified immediately when we had an incident where the alarm was triggered and we weren’t home. We happened to be nearby and by the time we got home, the police were already there. That made me feel really good and confident in their services. I’d recommend them.

Link Interactive

You deserve the best and we are happy to give you just that! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2016

We have Link Interactive as home security for over a year now. It's cost-effective and they have great customer service. They are easy to get a hold of and to communicate by e-mail or phone call. We have a camera in our system that I can check on and I get emails when the alarm is set and when it's turned off. It's kind of cool to be able to keep an eye on what's going on. We're pretty happy that we've reached them. It's a great alternative to the traditional alarm system.

Link Interactive

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your system and loving that smartphone app! Thanks for being a great customer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2016

Link Interactive is easy to use and my experience in having it has been pretty good. I ordered it online and received the package, had all the information I needed to install everything and get it started, so installation went smooth and easy. Most people would be able to know to install it right after they receive the package. And now I have a lot less worry because if anything goes on, I get notifications through the app on my phone, which is nice to have.

My daughter and son have Link Interactive and I got mine two months ago. Their team was really good. When we ran into any issue at all, they were right there to resolve them. Since having their system, I've had less worries for my wife.

So far, Link Interactive has been doing good. Their system is wireless and their features were suitable for our needs. We have a pretty straightforward warehouse with three doors. We didn't need too much fancy stuff but they have the option to install camera. Setting it up was much easier than I expected it. I was very nervous in the beginning because I've seen those other guys install and I thought there was a lot of wiring involved. Their price was another thing. I would have no problem ordering from them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

We use Link Interactive services for our small business and it's been about a year and a half since we had them. Aside from their cost, the fact that I can do installation by myself made me go with them. It's been good with their team, so far.

I've been with Link Interactive for four months now and their team have been okay. The installation of the security device was fairly simple. The alarm itself works but the only thing that bothers me is that I have to call my police department to attach it, and it was something that I wasn’t aware of.

My father has Link Interactive and he recommended it to me, and so far, I’m liking it. The installation of the device was very easy. I called their team to activate it. The email and the text messaging things have been really nice and easy. It's also reasonably priced and I'm super happy with it. Since having the system, I definitely have more peace of mind, and I'm able to walk away and know that my house is protected.

I've been with Link Interactive for a month. I went with them due to their price, the brand name itself, and the reviews. The team at Link Interactive has been very helpful and nice. It was very easy to set up the device. Since installing the system, I definitely have fewer worries. My door is weird and the sensors were far from one another, so there was an incident where it went off when it didn’t need to. It caused a scare, but Link Interactive is sending another piece to put on my door so that the sensors can be closer. I called them, told them my situation, and they’re fixing it so it's perfect.

Installing the Link Interactive device was super easy and their customer service was really good. We sold the location that we had a contract with Link and they worked with us to switch the contract over t the people who bought the new location. They're very helpful, cooperative and friendly. They get back to us in a timely manner.

decided to switch to Link Interactive mainly because it's wireless. Installing the device was easy but it’s not completely intuitive. Hopefully their people are helpful in providing information about how to change things around. I'll probably need to call when I want to add, modify or do some advanced stuff, but overall it was good. Having the app to manage the alarm system is truly helpful since I'm not dependent on the main panel there. I can also disarm, arm and do a few things which is a big advantage.

Knowing the use of alarm.com products and then the customer service response from the individual from Link Interactive I talked with at length helped solidify my decision to go with them. Customer service team has been excellent. The system is performing exactly how I expected it to, so I've been satisfied with the performance as advertised and I haven’t had any issues with it so we're very happy with it.

We were deciding between Vivint and Link, and other home do-it-yourself things. We ended up choosing Link because of their price. The customer service was very helpful when we were deciding on getting Link. The installation was easy. We're happy and would recommend Link.

Resolution In Progress

Link Interactive

We are sorry you aren't able to update your credit card. Please give us a call at 1-877-826-5443 and we will get it taken care of for you.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Attempting to Update Credit Card Information Online. The pull-down menus on your website did not work for me. I could not change the information already entered. Try as I might, I could not type new month/year, could not get the pull-down to set on the correct date, could not delete what was already there -- very frustrating! I also looked for contact information (phone or live chat), and couldn't find that. I finally found a telephone number on an invoice. Please correct both of these as soon as possible. The live operator that I called was very nice and helpful.

With Link Interactive I definitely have more peace of mind, especially with a new home. I had an issue with a sensor and they resolved it fairly quickly. Customer service has been great so far. They’ve been very receptive to any questions I have. I've never had any real problems with them. The one problem I do have is they don’t really provide as much documentation as I would've preferred. They provide you with links to some videos but they don’t tell you exactly what to do in those videos, especially if you purchased new equipment. For example, I had to call for smart bulbs. It's very simple to do it but it would've been nice if they had documentation for it.

Also, on their site, they provide two different panels like the home control panels. The upgraded panel, which you would think would be better or superseded the previous one, is actually not as good as the older. And I was actually told that by the Link Interactive folks as well, so at least they were honest about that. But it's a little odd that they would have equipment that isn't necessarily better than what they currently have.

We talked to some companies and some friends about other home security systems. And then I went online and started comparing the actual products that my friends use because there seemed to be a problem with other systems. We also had somebody else who gave us quotes for the another product. ADT also came out to the house knowing that we didn't have a traditional landline, and they came and didn't even say, "Hey, if you've got a traditional landline, it's this price, and if you don't, it's much more." But I ain't paying that much.

Then I started looking through and comparing them, and I found that the product that Link Interactive uses seems to be good since they have a lot of features of some that were more expensive. And then I found a website where somebody compared all the vendors and looked at them. Vivint, which is very well-known, seemed to be charging $15 more for the same product that Link Interactive has, so I looked at Link and said, "Hey, why don't we see what Link Interactive is about?" And so far, Link has been good. I would recommend it to other people. It's got features that are much better than ADT that our friends have.

I have a son-in-law who goes into computers and checks everything out to a T and he picked Link Interactive for me as one of the better security places to go with. He and my son installed the system and it was very easy. I have it for about seven weeks and now I have more peace of mind, mainly, at night. I've recommended it to my neighbors.

I read an article about alarm.com so I checked it out, did a little bit of research on different alarm systems, decided to proceed with alarm.com and Link happened to be the service provider. The sales team was good to work with. Everything was fairly smooth and very easy. I ordered everything online and they came on time. So far, the experience has been very good. I have the system for about a month and a half but I haven't completely set it up yet. The reason is I'm putting it on a residence that's under construction right now and it's not complete.

Installation of the Link Interactive system was a piece of cake. I did it in less than 30 minutes. The system takes care of itself and it does what it does and it works. I've only called them one time for a minor glitch in the system and I've found that they already took care of it. Other than that, it was perfect and I have no issue. I have more peace of mind because my home is secure.

Katie was very helpful and patient with me, as we had problems installing the door bell camera. She would not give up. She made one phone call. We both talked about the problem and she walked me through the new steps to get it working. It is working. Thank you and your team.

I like the way that Link Interactive responds. They address my concerns and solve my problems. The customer service is great so far and even if I had some problems with one of the devices that they sold to me, I returned it back and they replaced it for me. They help and guide you through the whole process so I like it. It’s got some technical issues that I wish it’s more advanced like you can control your security system more and pick which sensor you can activate. I talked to one of the representatives and she told me that they are working on the new firmware so I’ll wait for that. I will recommend them.

I like the do it yourself and the Z-Wave security system so we went with Link Interactive. We had to cut into our door a little bit with the magnets but other than that installation was fine. We've been using it for a month now and our interaction with their customer service team has been good. My wife talked to him on the phone while I work through email with him. We haven’t really armed the system yet. We've been waiting for a teenager to move out so we would be ready for when he does.

Being able to integrate with the sensors that I already had installed was the reason we went with Link Interactive. We've been with them for about 2 months, and it's been pretty good with the customer service department. In installing the Link system, the takeover module will let you use your old sensors. It's a challenge to do, but if you follow the instructions, you'll get there. I installed some new wireless devices. There's one feature with the advertised panel that does not work properly, but there's not much I can do about it. Since we installed our Link system we have maybe a little bit more peace of mind. We never really expect to get robbed anyway.

We went with Link Interactive because it has encryption, house security and automation all together instead of multiple systems. Installation was fairly easy. I just have to figure out exactly how to set up all the rules and alerts. But their sales rep was great in showing me everything. He was awesome to show me what I could eventually do. Since installing our system with Link, I definitely have more peace of mind when I'm home alone. I don’t really use it when my husband is home, I use it when I'm alone. The other night I called the Link customer service team because I was having some issue disconnecting a new device, but then I hung up because I figured it out while I was waiting on hold. They called me back an hour and a half later to see what I needed.

We decided on Link Interactive because of the price. We have them for two months now. The installation was so easy and their customer service has been great. They're fast, helpful, and easy to work with. I have no complaints at all and I have definitely more peace of mind.

I found Link Interactive online. I was also looking at Frontpoint but Link offered the same services which came in $10 cheaper per month so I went with them. Installing the system was very easy to do and the gentleman who helped me set it up was very informative, answered all my questions, and sat down with me giving me all the information about competitors.

Link Interactive seemed to be a good system. I was gonna purchase the same exact system from another alarm company here, but they wanted way more money for the system and more money for the monitoring. Installing the equipment from Link was super fast and easy and customer service has been good. We've had them for a couple of months and have been very pleased. We have fewer worries with it. We’ve got kids that come home on the school bus by themselves now. I know when they come in the house and if I have to do a push. I can see pictures inside the house to see what’s going on. So far the only problem I’ve had is remembering to turn it off before I go in the garage. But other than that it's nice and I enjoy it. I've recommended it to a couple of people looking for alarms.

The combination of price and positive reviews online made me decide to go with Link Interactive. Some parts during the installation process were certainly easy. There were others where we probably should've picked up and called, and asked the question. We tried to figure it out on our own, so it took a little bit longer. Other than that, the customer service team has been fantastic. I have less worries and more peace of mind.

It's easy to install the Link Interactive system and their customer service was friendly and helpful. I have less worries and more peace of mind since installing the security system about a month ago.

Customer service was great during the installation. They walked me through everything. Everything’s working well and adding pieces to the system is a go. I have few less worries and more peace of mind.

Link Interactive Company Profile