toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Link Interactive

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thanks for all your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2016

We liked that we could install Link Interactive ourselves and we had the ability to work with it online. They also have a very good customer service. I was really pleased that we were notified immediately when we had an incident where the alarm was triggered and we weren’t home. We happened to be nearby and by the time we got home, the police were already there. That made me feel really good and confident in their services. I’d recommend them.

Link Interactive

You deserve the best and we are happy to give you just that! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2016

We have Link Interactive as home security for over a year now. It's cost-effective and they have great customer service. They are easy to get a hold of and to communicate by e-mail or phone call. We have a camera in our system that I can check on and I get emails when the alarm is set and when it's turned off. It's kind of cool to be able to keep an eye on what's going on. We're pretty happy that we've reached them. It's a great alternative to the traditional alarm system.

Link Interactive

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your system and loving that smartphone app! Thanks for being a great customer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2016

Link Interactive is easy to use and my experience in having it has been pretty good. I ordered it online and received the package, had all the information I needed to install everything and get it started, so installation went smooth and easy. Most people would be able to know to install it right after they receive the package. And now I have a lot less worry because if anything goes on, I get notifications through the app on my phone, which is nice to have.

I was doing some research online for different companies and Link Interactive came up in the top three. I opted for it mainly because it was better priced and there was a promotion going on. I also called a couple of reps of different companies, but Link Interactive gave me a better advice. Even the customer rep that I spoke to seemed easier to converse with. And when I had some problems during installation, I gave them a quick call and they solved it within a couple of minutes. They took their time to walk me through the step-by-step on how to solve the various problems with my system.

I was looking for some smart home interactive stuff. Compared to other competitors, I was able to get everything that I wanted with the same features at a good price from Link Interactive. So far, it's been good. Also, the support has been great and everyone I’ve talked to for assistance or any time I needed anything, they’re always there and very helpful.

I was having trouble with a security service and then I go to another one and another one and I just had it. My grandson came across Link Interactive and he took care of it. He installed it very easily and this is much easier for me. In the other ones, you had to wait and you couldn't do anything until every room was checked. It was annoying for me but with this, I don't have to listen to all these sections going off and I can do it all in one place. The thing we're having trouble with is getting rid of the old ones off the wall. It's just terrible and I have to live with a crowded kitchen but I'd recommend Link Interactive.

I found Link Interactive online and got a security system for my business. Installing it was pretty easy and it's good. I've been using it for six months and I'm happy with it. I would recommend them.

When I ordered the service, the reps were very polite and knowledgeable about it. I decided to use Link Interactive since it's wireless and easy to use. Installation was very easy and I did it all myself. Link Interactive gave me the motion sensors and I put batteries in them and screwed them on the walls in my house, and they just started working. I armed the system when I left and at night, and it brought peace of mind knowing that my kids were sleeping in the house and if something happened, the alarm was going to let me know. It was a really good system. Everything about it was very easy. However, I ended up canceling my service after eight months. The security system wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

The new security system I have is easier for me to use. It has buttons in a little keychain so when I leave the house and I have to go back in, lock my doors, and then arm the system, I just press the button. I also have online access so I can arm and disarm the system from a distance and I don't have to pay an additional fee for it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Installing Link Interactive was pretty simple and easy. I've been using it for about six months, and every type of sensor that you have to buy from them are overpriced, when with other security systems, everything is all-inclusive.

My alarm system was already installed when I moved into my house. The first time I had to contact Link Interactive was when I thought that the thermostat went out, but that wasn’t the case. They were willing to send me another one, but that’s not what I needed so I returned it. I spoke with them last night because the alarm.com app my thermostat was deleted and I had them reinstall it back. Overall, I love the system. But an improvement that they could add is instead of just having the option of safe and away, they should be able to add a feature where you can arm a specific section of the house as away and another section as safe.

Troubleshooting is tricky but the staff was relentless to get to the bottom of it. Equipments are not cutting edge but that's the byproduct of retrofitting. I feel very confident that remaining issues will be close very soon. Looking forward to add new options as technology becomes bit cheaper.

I had a different security system before but I can get the same quality of service for about half the price with Link Interactive. It was self-install and the instructions are great. The information on how to set it up is easy. I made a couple of calls based on setting up the system as I was supposed to and everybody was very nice, professional and helped me resolve my issue very quickly every time. It was an easy transition from where I was at. The system gives me peace of mind knowing I have it.

Link Interactive

Original review: March 11, 2017

My daughter had Link Interactive first at her house and then we got it and put it in my mom and dad's house which was empty at the time. We wanted to have some kind of surveillance system in it to keep track with because we had it up for sale. The people we worked with have been very helpful when we hooked up the system at mom and dad's and when we've had any questions about how to work with the different components. When we sold the house, we thought that the people that bought it were going to take over the system but they decided not to, so we took that system out. We transferred both systems over into our name and that was very seamless. We took over both contracts and now we have put two contracts into one. All we need to do is get the components put together.

Link has been really patient with me because I haven't got anything hooked up yet. I'm paying for having the service. I have all the pieces, and I need to call somebody to find out what I need to do with all of it. Also, I can be lazy because I have an ADT system in my house right now. If I didn't have any system, I'd be working at this a little faster. I'm paying for ADT and I'm paying for Link. Right now, it's just a breather because I'm done with the estate. I know I'm gonna like it when I get it hooked up. I've been satisfied and I have recommended Link to friends.

I happen to see Link Interactive and it was DIY. The salesperson was very informative and explained everything to me upfront. I bought the security system for the cameras. I put it in and it was easy installation.

State Farm discontinued their alarm thing and gave a link to go to Link Interactive. The switch over was not hard and I installed the system myself. I called Link to walk me through the steps and their reps were most helpful. However, at first, they sent modules that should have been able to plug into our existing panel but it didn’t work so they had to send a whole new panel. So far, I've been using Link for six months now and the operation of the machine is not difficult. It is a little disconcerting, though, ‘cause it talks to you. There’s sort of a detector that if somebody moves in the office, it will say, “Office” and I’m like, “What?”

I’m happy with Link Interactive. I decided to use them due to some of the reviews that I saw when I was searching for providers on the internet. Their pricing was reasonable and installation was convenient.

I've contacted Link Interactive when I was setting up the equipment and they were nice. The installation was easy and I'm happy with the service so far.

Link Interactive's home security system is very easy to install, exactly as they indicated in the instructions, and if I had any problems, I could call customer service and they'd immediately walk me through the process. Everything worked perfectly. I'd recommend it to anybody looking for a do-it-yourself home security system.

Link Interactive

Original review: March 7, 2017

It's been about three months now since I started with Link. I liked their system's value for the price based on what competitors were offering for the same services. They have sent me a self-install system which came with very self-explanatory instructions and was very easy to install. I disconnected the magnets with the door sensors and they connected automatically with the control panel. They were also configured for the front and back doors. So as soon as I would disconnect the magnet, the control panel would tell me that the back door's been opened. And I can go online as well and rename them. Their control panel's also configured so that I can test all of the equipment. So if something is open or closed or not working properly, they will tell me.

Also, they have very helpful customer support. One time I triggered the alarm and the guy came through the control panel. Then we've had power outage once and they called within 20 minutes of us losing power just to check since the control panel went on battery. So I kind of like that, that they called up and asked if everything was okay. And since we had them, my wife sleeps a lot better at night. The fact that the perimeter of the house is safe and armed gives us that sense of security that even if something was to happen, the alarm would be triggered. Even if someone was to bypass it, the fact that we know that it's on makes us feel protected. So we have peace of mind. My experience with them has been very limited but so far, so good. I haven't seen anything that I don't like. Everything has been as promised and they were very reliable and straightforward. Also, there were no hidden fees.

I was looking for an alarm system that can be bought outright and self-installed, and it said the system can be monitored through Link Interactive so I went through their website. Installing it was self-explanatory on the box and the system was exactly what I expected. A couple of people have called me and they have have been friendly and answered all my questions. So far, my experience has been good.

I have Link Interactive for a couple of months now. I like their monthly cost and the initial investment. Installing Link Interactive was pretty much easy. However, one of the garage door sensors came back bad so they had to replace it a couple of times. I have to go back and forth. It was little bit cumbersome and painstaking but I eventually got it solved and their people tried to be helpful and friendly.

Link Interactive was the cheapest security provider. We've had a positive experience talking to them when we were setting it up. They knew what they were doing. I’ve had the system for four months now and so far, I’m satisfied with the service.

Link Interactive is relatively cool. However, every time there's a power outage, I don't get my security surveillance back up for at least 24 hours. Other than that, the product works very well. I'd recommend them for their price and the ease of installation.

So far, our experience with Link Interactive has been good. I had some problems with my panel but it’s on the manufacturer's side and it has nothing to do with Link Interactive. Nevertheless, they've been very helpful in helping me solve my problems. Installation was easy. They did all the work. They transferred my sensors from one to the other without me having to do anything about it. All I had to do was the Z-Wave that’s part of my old house. They even helped me out with that, too. My only issue was some of my sensors were reporting open after setting the alarm when in fact they were closed. They told me that there’s a problem when the sensor is too close to the panel and that the manufacturer’s aware of it and they should be releasing an update in a few weeks.

I chose Link Interactive because their prices were good and I really liked the customer service rep I talked to. She made me feel comfortable, understood what I was looking for, and spent the time it took to explain everything. It was a really good experience. I have five of the alarms on various sites. I actually go out and put them in. It’s pretty simple and straightforward installing them. I'm sure my customer has some peace of mind since having these security devices.

Link Interactive

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything in the future!

Original review: March 3, 2017

Due to their very fair prices and the easy self-installation process, I went with Link Interactive, and I've been with them for six months now. The sales guy and tech support were extremely helpful. And then, the one from customer service that helped me set up and troubleshoot the entire system stayed on the line with me for three and a half hours. He was really dedicated to it and that was really cool. Installation was very straightforward, but apparently, the sensors that I thought were going to be able to work with it, ended up not being able to. We never figured out why. I had to order some extra sensors which added some cost. But so far, so good. Everything stuck into place with double stick tape or screwed in very easily.

Having the automation side of the system has been great. I really like that I can control my garage door, alarm, front door light, and everything in my house that's hooked up to it with the push of one button. I pull into my driveway or turn down my street and I push the home button and it opens my garage door, disarms my alarm, turns on the front porch light and turns on my bedroom light. My only regret is that I didn't know that one of my friends was a local dealer for the Alarm.com system that I'm using right now before I bought. I could have saved some money going with him instead of going through Link. But I haven't really been motivated enough to look into how much I'll be able to save because I've been comfortable with Link.

Link Interactive

Thank you for your feedback. We are terribly sorry that your system was stolen. We wish there was more we could do. Hope you got everything set up and running. Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I found Link Interactive online and acquired the service in November or December. The product was actually delivered to my doorstep and somebody stole it. Link offered me a discount on purchasing the equipment but did not do what they should have done. I'm now stuck in a three-year contract and I still have to purchase the equipment and haven't had the ability to do that yet.

I'm in sales and customer relations so I understand they offer a highly commoditized service and get their money from the subscription. The acquisition cost of a new client is already high and then once they've acquired it with a couple of hundred bucks, they wouldn't go ahead and put that out there to help versus taking the hard road and saying they might give me a negative review but let's hope that they don't know anything about ORM, Online Reputation Management, SEO, LSEO, Yelp or any of the other review site that would then increase their cost acquisition of a customer along with all the negative reviews. At any rate, they at least took the effort to go above the first person's head and took it to their superior. That at least shows some motivation and effort but the customer service person can only abide by the rule and standards and regulation that the company has set forth to operate within those boundaries.

We were trying to do some research on the best home security companies and Link Interactive came up as number 2. We liked their price point as it was really good and they were offering pretty much all the services we needed. My system was very complicated and was hard wired with wireless and everything. Their staff helped me set it up and we were back and forth on emails and phone calls. We use our system a lot and it's something that we're comfortable with. It has definitely helped us. I'm quite happy with Link and really like them.

I used a different company's product before when I rented a home and now that I bought my home, I wanted to install the security myself so I chose Link Interactive. I called twice to explain what I needed and their rep gave me the discount. We've been using their system since last November and installation was straightforward and quite easy.

The price of the Link Interactive system is okay and it's easy to use. I've used Link as my home security provider for two or three months. It was nice and good with the Customer Service there. However, I only have one control pad and if something happens, I wouldn't know if I'm upstairs. Nevertheless, I will recommend Link to others.

My superior sent the contract over for Link Interactive. Installation was a do-it-yourself process and there was not a lot of instruction. I had to email in, call them, and discuss how to do it, but it was simple once I figured it out. When reaching out to their team, I always email first, they would send it to a tech support person, and then phone calls are made to resolve the issue. However, Link only offers online help and doesn't send tech people out. The fact that they don't have outside tech support that makes calls and comes and takes care of things is irritating. In fact, I've been on the phone with them for over an hour this morning trying to figure out a problem. But other than that, Link has been helpful over the phone. It's been a satisfactory experience thus far and as long as Link is working, we feel good.

The sensor on my garage door is defective, and I kept getting messages that the door was open. The "box" even made a loud beeping noise and there was a message that the sensor had been disabled. I have my home up for sale, and needed the problem addressed immediately. When I called I was instructed to leave a message and someone would return my call. I decided to call the other number I had because I did not want issues when someone was viewing my home. We plan to take the system with us and will contact you on or about the 23rd of March so we can disable or suspend it until we can relocate to another home. Thanks.

The reviews of Link Interactive were superior. I've been with them for just a few months. It was a little bit difficult installing the Link system. Although I've considered myself tech-savvy, I had to look up on YouTube how to do it because it was a little bit above my head. I also contacted their customer support staff, and they were fine and helped me with all the questions that I had. Link has great customer service. I've had less worries since installing my security system.

Link Interactive Company Profile