toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Link Interactive

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thanks for all your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2016

We liked that we could install Link Interactive ourselves and we had the ability to work with it online. They also have a very good customer service. I was really pleased that we were notified immediately when we had an incident where the alarm was triggered and we weren’t home. We happened to be nearby and by the time we got home, the police were already there. That made me feel really good and confident in their services. I’d recommend them.

Link Interactive

You deserve the best and we are happy to give you just that! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2016

We have Link Interactive as home security for over a year now. It's cost-effective and they have great customer service. They are easy to get a hold of and to communicate by e-mail or phone call. We have a camera in our system that I can check on and I get emails when the alarm is set and when it's turned off. It's kind of cool to be able to keep an eye on what's going on. We're pretty happy that we've reached them. It's a great alternative to the traditional alarm system.

Link Interactive

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your system and loving that smartphone app! Thanks for being a great customer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2016

Link Interactive is easy to use and my experience in having it has been pretty good. I ordered it online and received the package, had all the information I needed to install everything and get it started, so installation went smooth and easy. Most people would be able to know to install it right after they receive the package. And now I have a lot less worry because if anything goes on, I get notifications through the app on my phone, which is nice to have.

We're snowbirds and the security system is there just to protect the house while we're gone. The reviews in terms of service tipped me over to Link Interactive. Installing it had been pretty easy. Most everything was already there. I just needed to get the Go! panel tucked into the sensors that were already there. I called them for that and I didn't have any negatives with those folks. They were very helpful. I've been using them for two months now and I'm a happy camper.

My husband and I were having a very poor time with Foresight Security, so we decided to pay them off the rest of the contract and go with Link Interactive. And Link Interactive has been great. The gentleman that we bought the service from initially was amazing. They told us how to hook it up from the beginning. The installation was simple and very easy.

Link Interactive called us about an alarm. We asked them how we would go ahead and change the option from Stay or Away while we were out and about. The lady that we talked to was very helpful and walked us through every step. I couldn't be happier and we feel more secure since the installation. The only issue I have, and that's probably not with Link itself, is that the motion detectors keep going off from my animals. My husband has been testing it. But one time, we were in a hurry that we haven't had time to hit the Away, just the Stay. So we do need to speak to somebody on how we can fix our Away because that would tighten the security when you go away.

Before I had Link Interactive, I'd be on hold forever with the other company whenever I call them. I've had literally waited 45 minutes for somebody to pick up the phone. If it was the monitoring issue, each company will pick up immediately. But for a service-type thing like an issue with one of my devices, they take forever. Four or five months ago, we switched. With Link Interactive, the wait time is a lot less. The sales person wasn't pushy, the pricing was good and the installation was okay. The person who helped me with my install was slow as far as getting the information, which was party my fault, but he was helpful.

We've had Link Interactive for two months now. I went with them because of the monitoring price and the flexibility to choose what I wanted. I called with them with a support question and they helped me figure it out. Then they sent the box. It had instructions which I followed. It was pretty much all self-install and straightforward. They set it up a lot before they shipped it to me. I like the arming and disarming from the phone feature. My wife sleeps better at night knowing that if anyone opens the door, the security system is gonna go off. And when I travel, she puts it up and sleeps well knowing that its there. So, she’s a lot more comfortable. All in all, it's been a painless and convenient experience with Link Interactive.

I did a brief search on the internet and found Link Interactive. They were one of the first few that came up on the web and their website looked pretty good. I decided to go with it and see what it was like. I've been with them for two or three months and I like it so far. The installment was pretty fast, swift and it was easy to follow step by step. The guidelines were pretty instructive. I definitely feel more secure with the system installed and that's the first and the most important thing. Also, it's easy to see how secure your place is on a day-to-day basis. I can check on the status whether the home is secure from my phone. It's pretty good and easy to use right now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

I've had them for three months now and the system is pretty easy to use. Their team was good. I had issues with sizing so they sent out some foam pads to help make sure that the sensors were lined up. Initially, I had problems with the adhesive for the sensors though. That was a consistent problem early on and I had to buy other adhesive to make it work. When I bought the glass break system, I was not told that you had to screw in sensors into my wall and my fireplace beforehand. They made it sound like you just place it in a room. It was just more effort than I thought I had to do. They should go into a greater detail about how each piece is set up. That could've changed my decision but it didnt have that level of detail.

I talked with some of the other security providers out there and I got a lot of descriptive responses in terms of military-grade technology but that's unbelievably so far off. I wanted to understand a little bit more about the communication, the process and how the interaction occurs. A lot of these companies have locked-in plans and I'd like to not have a three-year commitment but at the same time, I plan to own my home for three years or more. I understand that I own the equipment and I can take it with me.

I chose Link Interactive for their responsiveness, ability to talk to me a little bit about the technology and the ability to do the install myself which was important for me. Everybody is used to some automated responses but with them, it was easy to get a person and once I had the person, it was easy to get any questions answered. Also, the instructions are fine and I've got a pretty simple installation set-up and I didn't do any of the additional controls. Putting sensors on doors, windows and cameras are normally good. I have the camera so I'm able to check what's happening and see that my living room is secure.

The only complaint that I have is with the motion sensors which you shouldn't use if you have pets over a certain height or a certain weight because they would set them off. I have two tiny cats but if they climb on a piece of furniture, they may look bigger than they really are and one day, the motion sensor went off when I wasn't home. They said it was thrown off but I thought that was mildly ridiculous because no animal of mine could climb on the furniture. That was frustrating but other than that, I don't have many complaints. It was great. The system is a big comfort to have and I definitely have a peace of mind through integrations of the alarm app.

I went out to Link Interactive and was just playing around. I said I want all these sensors and those kinds of things. The next day, I had the salesman from Link Interactive call me and ask me if I had any questions and concerns or anything like that. It was really cool that he called me back and it just felt like they wanted me to be a customer but not to be pushy or anything like that. They were with me before I even purchased it. They were there to answer my questions and if you wanted to try their products for 30 days and you didn't like it, you could return it. That alone is the reason why I want them.

It's been three months since I started Link Interactive. The first step was to go online and register, say I want only door sensors and then they just spell out how I want the door sensors to be listed. For example, I wanted to work the door sensor for the Master's Bedroom and then another door sensor for the garage. After I do that online, I then received all the equipment from Link Interactive, they already have stickers on them with the print out of coordinating the sensor and how to set it up. I was worried that I was not going to be able to install the sensor but it was quite simple. It didn't take a lot of time to install it but since I have 35 sensors, I spent all day setting up everything.

Link Interactive called me a couple of times after I received the package just to check on me and make sure everything went all right. I said I need a little more time to play around with it before I turned it live and also wanted to test it a little longer. I don't want the police called when my cats walking down the hall. They called a week later to make sure I'm good. We did a lot of tests setting it off and then the call center responded within three seconds to ask for the magic passcode.

I like that they have a Customer Service in America so we won't have the language barrier issue. What really sold it for me were all the reviews from folks who had used Link Interactive in the past and how pleased they were with the service. So based on those combinations, I would really want to go with Link Interactive even if it costs more. My wife and I recently moved into kind of a row area. The first couple of weeks we were there, we didn't know anybody. It was nice getting it installed because I knew it worked. If there would be issues like getting attacked, the alarm would make a lot of guarding noise at night. It's a greater sense of security knowing that at least I would hear some kind of a reaction versus somebody walking in and coming out. My wife works at home occasionally so she's out there by herself and she felt better knowing that she isn't alone when somebody would break into the house or anything.

They're a good company. When you look at all the alarm companies out there, they all have their pros and cons. Even Link Interactive probably has some kind of con, but overall, if somebody wants a security system and they're serious about it with Link Interactive, the equipment is good, it's reliable and trustworthy. Somebody really needs a sense of security and they need that kind of thing in their life. I think they should definitely put their hands on that kind of equipment and feel quite a bit safe yourself.

Link Interactive suits my needs and cost, and they're feasible, too. We had some issues at the beginning when we got the system. They were upfront, helped out as much as they could. I got the system taken care of and it's all good. Everything's working as promised. I've recommended them to a couple of neighbors.

I've been with Link Interactive for a couple of months already and it's been a good experience with them. Their pricing was in line, wasn't the least expensive, but certainly not the most expensive. The quality was there and the reviews were all good. When I called, I had a good conversation with one of the guys who works there. I asked him questions and he was very helpful. Also, installing their security system was simple. However, one of the adhesives didn't hold, so I screwed it in. And then I had to call to get the window break thing set up, and they're very helpful. The systems seems to be working. It's good to know that if something happens while we're not home, the alarm will go off. It protects my family and I have no problem recommending it.

I looked around on various review sites and came to Link Interactive based on that. For the most part, customer service was really good. They were very responsive to all of my requests. They were proactive in reaching out and making sure that the system was up and running and that was setup correctly. The instructions were detailed enough. I just had to stick things on something so it wasn't super complicated. When I needed more information, I just went to their website and it was simply provided there for free. Overall, the experience was well-received. It was positive and seamless.

Resolution In Progress

Link Interactive

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the confusion of the safe word and being able to input your code. If you still have questions on it please don't hesitate to give us a call. We can test it and make sure it is working correctly. You should only have to enter the code once. If you are having an issue with it we will get it fixed or replace it. Please let us know. Thanks!

Original review: May 4, 2017

My Link Interactive system was a little confusing in the beginning, but as we started placing everything it became easier. One of the things that I would have like to have in the instructions is that when it talks about setting up the things that you put on the windows, it was not clear what's the distance that you could leave between the sensors. We were concerned because of that. Some of the windows had the sensors a little too far. We thought they have to be extremely close. So that caused a little confusion because we didn't know whether that was gonna work or not. But eventually we just did it and everything is working well.

The alarm went off once because my wife opened the door and she forgot about it. And then also there was a problem because she went to the panel and she was trying to put her code and it did not take it. Something to complain about is that when you press the numbers into the panel it doesn't take it so you have to try 10 times and sometimes you even have to try a different number, erase that one and start all over. That's a major problem. I even have a friend, that with that frustration, he stopped using the system.

But I'm satisfied with the fact that when the alarm went off they called fairly quick. I think that was important. But then my wife tried to explain that she could keep pressing the numbers and so on and they keep asking for the safe word and she didn't remember because she was nervous. Eventually, they call me and I was out of the country. So I was lucky that I was not in a plane otherwise they would have send in the police. Also at the same time, my son was trying to disconnect it through the phone and he couldn't do it. Once it went off, the disconnecting it through the phone was not able to do it. I also found out that I can hook up a similar system cheaper.

I was upset with the previous company that I used and I decided that I was over with them and after a lot of Google Searches, I found Link Interactive's web page. They had a lot of wonderful reviews that didn't look like they were paid for. I bought all the equipment and they helped and talked me through the installation. It ended up being a lot easier to do than I had expected it to be. They also made sure that everything's up and running. The previous company doesn't do that. I had an amazing experience with Link Interactive. Everything has been smooth, flawless and seamless. I am thrilled and happy with my new security system. It was so helpful and nice. I've already been recommending Link Interactive to people.

Link Interactive is an all-around package. The price is competitive and customer support is good. Plus, they answered the questions and addressed the issues that I had. We installed it two months ago, and installing the different units was easy. The instructions that came with it were clear and well laid out. The one issue that I had was trying to turn Bluetooth on in the main control panel. I had to call customer support and even she didn’t know how to do it and had to look it up. We both thought it was in a weird area. She was friendly and explained it step-by-step, so that went pretty well. The initial sales calls were good, and I also had some follow-up calls and questions with the team at Link Interactive. I'm glad that we have it. We had a break-in so that’s why we ultimately got it. But I feel more secure with it there.

I've had Link Interactive for two months. Their experience was good and the service was great. They sent me the equipment and installed it myself but they walked me through the whole installation and helped me program it. So far, everything works properly.

Link Interactive was responsive when I reached out to them. They were all good when I signed up with them and they did a good job explaining things. Their installation was a do-it-yourself deal and they talked me through it. There are a few hiccups here and there during the installation but overall it was really easy. Since installing their system, there's more peace of mind.

I chose Link Interactive because of a referral and their pricing. We’ve been using them for a couple of months and it was easy installing their system and it had detailed instructions. I feel a lot more secure since then. It’s been very user-friendly and affordable and it’s what I need and look for.

I like Link Interactive’s overall price, performance, and the customer service. I did the installation myself and it was quite easy. It wasn’t difficult understanding the instructions. Their customer service was very responsive. We had an issue with the system’s modules so I contacted them and we tried to troubleshoot it, but then they eventually sent a replacement module overnight. It was pretty quick. Their staff helped a lot with my issue.

I was researching different alarm companies after I didn’t want to go back to ADT. Compared to other systems, Link Interactive has the Z-Wave technology and I could add my own devices onto their network and they would support them. Installing the security system was also very easy. I did most of it myself but for the things I couldn’t, they guided me over the phone and got everything set up perfectly. Majority of the times whenever I order things, their reps are able to help me. I just ordered three extra sensors today and I called them. They programmed the sensors over the phone and I didn’t have to do anything but to stick them on the wall. I’m very happy so far and I’m all for Link Interactive. They are better than most, their prices are great, and their customer service is even better. One won’t be disappointed.

I looked Link Interactive up on the internet and decided to go with them because of the reviews and the new contract. The installation was real easy. The instructions were detailed. We like having the security system. It's been two months now and I'm not confident if it is actually being monitored. We accidentally set the alarm off the other day and we didn't receive a phone call. But then I'm not even sure if I've been billed yet.

I read from some web reviews that said Link Interactive was originally ponsored by Costco and that gave me some confidence there. Plus, it looks like they were the only ones that had a decent wireless security feature that was encrypted. The installation process was really easy. They just basically sent everything already set up, so I just had to plug it in. I was really surprised with how simple it was. I’ve had them for about two months and there’s been a significant improvement in our sense of security, like night and day. They're great.

I installed the security system that I got from Link Interactive myself. They send the equipment and then you set it up. It was actually pretty easy. I've had it for a couple months now and I feel safer and more confident.

The customer service that I received over the phone, and their price and simplicity made me go with Link Interactive. I received the device in the mail, read the simple instructions and put the sensors on my doors and got the confirmation email from them, so it's pretty simple. I feel better in my house with it.

I've used Link Interactive for about a month now. We'd actually gone back and forth with security providers. I was with Link and another company then I came back to Link and said, "Hey, Frontpoint is doing all these, and this is their price." They said, "Okay, we'll match that." The Link security system has been super easy to install, easier than I thought it would be. Setting it up was a great experience. I've even had some add-ons since my initial purchase, and it's been great.

The Link reps were trying to sell me the QOLSYS panel which I had never heard of before till I talked with them, and I was real curious why it is better, because obviously it costs more money, so I wanted to know what the deal was and what made it so special. The reps seemed to be knowledgeable and they were able to answer all the questions that I had.

The Link system has been really nice. We know when doors are open. We can go and sit upstairs and set the alarms if we need to, and we don't have to worry about someone just popping in on us. So, it's been a lot more relaxing since the system was installed. I've already recommended Link to friends. I told them to call Link if they need a security system. Link has been awesome. Overall, they were great, easy, and fast.

I've been using their home security service for three or four months now. They were the best price. Cost plus ease, as far as equipment monitoring. Part of why I got it also is it's a self-installation. They mail you the stuff and you install it yourself. That way you don't pay for $500 to have someone come and install it. Not only does the system tell me when our alarm is going off, but it also tells me if there's a tornado warning in my area. I like it.

Resolution In Progress

Link Interactive

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry that you had this unfortunate circumstance. I have spoken with our Tech team and it sounds like they are able to get your TS1s updated. Again sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your business.

Original review: April 24, 2017

Very happy that staff was able to upgrade my firmware after a two day wait, so I didn't have to do it myself immediately. Unhappy that the wrong version was installed, I clearly specified the version I needed to match my TS1 panels which I upgrade using my 2gig easy updater. Now wondering how to get firmware in changed to match TS1 firmware.

We had another one before Link Interactive and we had a disappointing situation with them, so we decided to swap and we went with Link. The initial installation went very well. It's not brain surgery, I can handle that without any problem. But then we ran into difficulties with a couple of the sensors and with the distance that was involved between the panel and the sensors. So I spent hours and hours on the line with Link. It took us about three weeks just to get it straightened out. We had to buy additional parts that we didn't know we needed until we got them installed, in order to make it work. So, we had a bit of difficulty putting it in. But, it was simply a matter of trying to figure out why the equipment wasn't operating correctly. Also, Alarm.com called and told me that I have a sensor that's open but it was a false alarm. It wasn't the people that were involved putting it in. Their personnel were really great. It was the equipment itself.

I have been using Link Interactive for three months. Installing it was painless. The worst part was figuring out the monitoring devices, with all their numbers, and I ended up walking through the installation with a rep online. We set off the door and window sensors to get them added to the system, which was easier than me going around and pulling all the numbers off of them. The system came with online features and the app to unlock the house remotely. Most of the time, I unlock the system and turn it off with my phone, which is nice because if somebody needs to come over and do something, or if my kids get locked out of the house, I can unlock it from home or from anywhere, and that's been great. Their price was a lot better too.

However, the salesperson didn't seem to listen to me very well because they sent me some pieces and parts which I sent back. One of the things that Link Interactive sent me was a hook-up to take over hardwired things in the house, which I did not have. I told the rep that everything was wireless, but he said I would have to have it. Then when I got talking to the actual customer support person who helped me through the process, we realized that I didn't have anything hardwired like I had said when we started. So the other rep confused the process and I ended up having to send items back. But apart from that, the system was what I expected and it's been working fine.

We're an after-school program and we got Link Interactive in March since the one we had went out of business and the one they recommended did not do fire. Link assumed everything because our stuff was compatible and I've also ordered three carbon monoxides and one smoke detector but haven't got it plugged up yet. The gentleman I called on the internet where I did the internet setting called me right back and we had very good interactions. Anytime I've had to call them to ask questions, they’ve always been very knowledgeable and helpful. Everything’s good and they were able to tell me that we did not have fire on the alarm and what we needed to do and sold me the products at a reasonable rate.

We have Link Interactive for two months now. Their security system is easy to install and use. The alarm went off once and they were quick to respond, speaking with us through the speaker. We've had a great experience with them.

Link Interactive Company Profile