2.79/5

Need a home alarm?

Cronwell, CT

306 Safe Home Security, Inc. Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 24, 2019

We have had Safe Home Security since we built our home in 2012. To begin with it was ok and then the premium kept going up. I called to cancel and the guy kept giving me offers. I agreed to pay a much lower premium and keep the service. Now again, the premium kept going up until I have tried to cancel again and again. They are telling me that I am still under a contract (7 years worth??) and I can’t cancel. You can’t buy out of this so-called contract and they have turned it over to collections. I have a perfect credit record and now this bunch of scammers are destroying what we have worked hard to build. Do not deal with Safe Home Security.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I received a knock on my door one afternoon, a sales guy selling a security system. I agreed to use Safe Home Security. It has been nothing but a nightmare. Less than a week after installation, the system started to send error messages and sounding off alarms throughout the house. I called for service to fix this problem. Unlike the speed and readiness for a technician to come out for installation, to get a service technician out to repair a problem is impossible. I cannot count the amount of time that I have been on the phone with customer service and all the energy that has been spent. It has been nothing but a tragic mistake to have agreed to do business with this company.

I have asked repeatedly for them to cancel my contract and come out and remove their equipment. I have been met with refusal of my request and have been reminded that I had three days after installation to cancel and that was all. My problems started after a week of installation. It has been less than a month, still with no resolution and I just want out of this contract. I am viewing that if you are have problems with a company within a month of doing business with them and you are thoroughly dissatisfied with their service within that month because of their errors then they should honor the customer’s requests.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We have been with Safe Home Security for 5 years. I received our annual premium & wanted to cancel the monitoring services before the renewal date. I called every day for a week & 1/2 & spoke with someone different. Getting different information from every person saying a manager would call me back that day. Never did I get a return call. I was told to email a letter of cancellation & they would cancel services immediately. After speaking with 4 different people after emailing the cancellation they said I’m with them for another full year because they didn’t receive the cancellation letter 60 days prior to the renewal date. They told me if the premium for the year wasn’t paid in full they would turn it into collections.

This company has the worst customer service I’ve ever seen. They only tell you what you want to hear. I wanted to be speak to a manager & they transferred me to a lady who I knew wasn’t a manager because I had already talked to her & she said she would talk to a manager & call me back in 5 mins. Never got a callback. Safe Home Security is awful! If you are thinking about using them as a monitoring service DO NOT USE them! The monitoring service they provide is ok. If you ever want to cancel monitoring services or change monitoring companies it won’t happen!!

Original review: April 12, 2019

I signed up in mall for doorbell ringer. They came to house saying I won a full security system. "It’s only 45.99. Don’t tell anyone. We are giving you 6 month free."

Then they said you have to have the sign in yard for 5 years. We felt uneasy and cancelled it on Saturday. He came back with 36.99. A month. I texted Sun. Told him no. Sent cancellation paperwork. Said would take care of it. Next thing I know my check got ran through. Now waiting for tech to pick it up. If not it’s not cancelled. Do not do business with these people crooks.

Original review: April 4, 2019

We canceled our account and the rep was argumentative and it took way too long for him to give the us the Email address to send the cancelation notice... Finally we got it and sent the cancellation. While on the phone I asked where they wanted the equipment sent back to... The rep said throw it away. So I did. Now they are sending me invoices with late fees and, get this, warranty on equipment that is in the landfill. This stupid woman keeps calling and leaving messages, to which I returned the call twice, and each time left her a message that as I am no longer a customer, I don't know what we could have to talk about. So she left a message that the calls will continue until our account is resolved.

Got news for them, it is resolve as I am no longer a customer. They claim I am under contract, but I am not as I have the unsigned, unreturned and unaccepted contract they sent to me months prior to my cancelation. Do not use this company. Their installations are horrible, their customer service is horrible. Never have I been so disgusted with a company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Home Security, Inc.?

Original review: April 4, 2019

This company came to my house to install a security system. I immediately asked what happens if I sell my house before I signed the ridiculously long 5 year contract. They assured me I just transfer the name on the contract. I moved a year later and they are charging the new homeowner and me. They insist they did not ever imply that you could get out of the contract or transfer it. Major scam. Please don't fall for it. Never sign a contract with this abusive company.

Original review: March 29, 2019

This system has not been monitored and was not used for over two years which we continued to pay for because neither they nor the bank would discontinue the payouts. We contacted them by phone and by email with no response. The contract had expired some years before. We changed banks and after we shut them off from our bank account they started sending invoices which continued to mount even though they had been made aware the service was not in use.

We then received phone calls from a "collection" agency who was told to do their worst. Then the invoices continued and we sent them a letter, they sent a letter saying that they continued to protect our home, we had dismantled the system so that was a blatant lie. This is NOT a legitimate business and will NOT protect your home or business. I have been told that a legitimate business doesn't continue to bill after it has been sent to collections, this was an obvious attempt to frighten us. Not a legitimate business practice.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I signed up for service years ago, cancelled. I thought everything was fine; they stopped the auto-draft from my checking account, turned the service off... but they never stopped billing for a service I wasn't receiving. Talked to someone, they said they'd take care of it; didn't. Another rep called and tried to shake me down for more than the "outstanding" balance (hundreds more; about 100% more), then a call for 150% more, then I paid in full to get them to go away, then years later they sent it to collections, with a price tag 5x higher. Ironically, when I was threatened and shaken down by the collection agency I saw on their paperwork that Safe Home Security wasn't even paid as much as what I sent them; the payment that they refused from me. Years of hassling and threats for pennies on the dollar. They are awful. I cannot urge you strongly enough to stay away from this company. Awful.

Original review: March 20, 2019

This company was referred through a business networking group that supposedly verifies that they are credible. Unfortunately, they are nothing but scammers. They presented a great deal to get us to switch out service to them, but never disclosed that they have massive early termination fees and will try to keep you in a contract even if you move. Months of calls to resolve the issue went unanswered, or in the rare event they did answer, they would say that they were working on a resolution. Lies.

They eventually sent a letter from their collections department claiming over $800 owed. We paid it to avoid the fraudulent credit reporting tactics other reviewers have mentioned this company uses, but have also begun the process of pursuing them under the MA Consumer Protection Act, of which their abusive and deceptive practices are clearly in violation. If they dare to try to report this to the credit agencies, I will also pursue them under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Hopefully, this appropriate agencies will shut this nest of scammers down.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I apparently am stuck with a 5 year contract with a company that SAYS THEY WILL SEND A TECHNICIAN to repair/replace medical button. I fell on March 17th (totally sober...I don’t consume alcohol). I pushed medical button because I could not get back up. I waited 5 minutes and pushed it a second time, waited and no response. I crawled to my chair and attempted for 3-4 minutes to get back upright but could not. I thought I dialed the company I purchased the service from but it was a local appliance repair service. Luckily the man said he’d help me, got the info and called the police for me. The police showed up in 5 minutes time and were able to help me up.

I got the correct phone number off my contract, called and reported non-functioning medical button. I was told they’d call a technician in the area at 3:52 p.m. No one showed up. On March 18 at 9:49 am I called again. Was told they’d contact a technician. No I forgiven time when technician would arrive after an hour waiting. 10:57 11:06 would not answer my call. 11:06 called again... Did not answer my call. 11:15 again was told they are calling a technician to confirm day and time. March 19. 8:50 am again called for service to repair medical button. Told same thing. It is now noon and still no service. March 19 at 8:50 am called inquiring about technician.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Scam artists, elderly abusers, and fraudulent business practices. Forging the signature of a terminally ill man on a 5 year contract and expecting, or rather demanding the fulfillment of said contract after being sent copies of death certificate and written notification by family members is absolutely criminal. Jail time should be served by all involved in this business.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Our house was being repaired in November 2017 and I ordered through one of their telemarketers calling my phone. The agreed monthly fee was $50 and they later increased it to 79.99 if I wanted cameras. I agreed to cameras. Safe Home Security Inc. sent their technicians at 8.30 pm to install the system. I told my husband that cameras were part of the package and the technician said he forgot to bring them but he will make a note and another technician will return the following week.

I called several times later to have someone come out and they never sent anyone out until March 2018. The camera was installed and it never worked and their tech knew this, I expressed my dissatisfaction with their quality of service. I told them I was not going to pay for something that doesn't work. Within two months they were like, "We are going to send a technician but pay three months service first." I refused and now they are sending my husband to collections for $4500 because according to them it's in the contract and the account will be posted as a charge off, they ought to be shutdown. RIP OFFS AND SCAM ARTIST.

Original review: March 11, 2019

On Tuesday, February 4, 2019, I called Safe Home Security regarding a faulty front door camera. I spoke to customer representative Jocelyne ** who stated that my camera was out of warranty that I needed to pay $15.00 to get extended warranty to have the camera fixed or replaced. A month later, I checked my bank statement and saw that my safe home monitoring service went from $65.99 to $80.99 a month. When I called the company asking why they was an increase to my monitoring service, the representative stated that when I signed up for extended warranty that Jocelyne ** failed to mentioned in the phone conversation that my monthly payment was going up to $80.99 and that my contract was also going to be extended for additional 5 more years.

I asked to speak with a supervisor Ayana ** who then stated that she went over the recorded conversation that I had with Jocelyne ** in which I stated I agreed to the terms and agreement of my monthly payments going up additional $15.00 and contract being extended for 5 more years which was a complete lie. I asked her if I could listen to the phone conversation with the rep and she stated it is against company policy to have a customer listen to recorded conversation.

I explained to the manager Ayana ** if Jocelyne ** had told me about my payments going up and contract being extended for 5 more years I would have never agreed to extending my warranty and we wouldn’t be having this conversation. I asked her to cancel my contract and Ms ** stated that I have to pay $3,0000 to cancel the service. I told her what this company is doing to hardworking families are unfair and wrong. Safe Home Security is deceitful and they services sucks! I would not recommend this company. I will be taking them to court.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The guy NATE shoved his way into my house. I had been sick and in my PJs. Starts talking and I couldn't get a word in. I hate this system. Cannot hear the doorbell in the house. They sent a thing to plug into the wall which did not fix the problem. Can't get any serviceman out. I had told NATE I was paying $32.99 for a month with Protection I. Says, "No problem, we can match that." NATE said not to tell anyone the amount. My bank shows a charge of $44.99!!! I can't afford that extra $12. I have a very limited income. I'm retired with nothing but Social Security. Nothing but lies! When I called & tried to cancel the guy said, "You can't, it's been past 3 days!!" Nate said nothing about 3 days. Told him I would talk to my bank & stop the charge from going through & he says they will send the account to collections. I am so upset I could cry. My a/c is **. Address is **. HELP ME please!

Original review: March 1, 2019

Stay away from this company because all they want to do is sell you a security system and that's it. I one of their systems and tried to use it with my former alarm services. SHS would not release the installer codes because they claim proprietary equipment. I stated this was in the house for almost 19 years and was sold to me in the real estate contract as an inclusion. They claimed no and their sales person Stephanie said, "It's $39.95 per month for 3 years, either take it or leave it!" Don't even try talking to them after that because they don't care. GO ELSEWHERE!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Reading the other reviews makes me realize it’s not just me! I’m on my third week of trying to get a service tech out to the house for a non-functioning monitor panel. Between the appointments that were not really “hard dates” and the no-call/no-show of the service tech when I’ve had an appointment, I don’t know which is more frustrating. This is literally the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. (And I’m a Comcast customer, so I know from bad customer service.)

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

My Dad signed up SHS Home Security. Well he broke his leg and was diagnosed with Dementia. He has been living in Convalescent Care since March 2018. I've called several times and and tried to cancel service because my Dad no longer has the home so therefore doesn't use their service. His bill is up to $800.00. There is no way a man of Seventy-eight and living on Social Security can afford to pay this. In my opinion it's another way to scam people out of money. I am aware that he signed up with them but there are life issues that needs to be taken into account. Do not go with this company.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I started SAFE in AUG of 2018 and it was the worst mistake I ever made. It was suppose to be a transfer of service and it ended up being hell. They set it up with my grandmother who is 75 years old and gave her a whole bunch of extra stuff that was not needed. They told me my bill would be 39.99 and it never was. It was always more and even when I called to ask about it I was always told different things. I spoke with over 8 people to get issues resolved and ended up having to pay because of their mistake. I spoke with many supervisors and employees who told me they would take care of it and it ended up someone else every time.

I have spoke with a Leticia, Lurinda, Jerica, Veronica, Sonya and Maria to name a few. I asked for a manager and "Tony **" said he was in meetings all day and he would respond to an email. What kind of customer service team do you guys have? I was calling to ask about the bills and doing the follow up calls to check on the status of things, not SAFE employees. When it was time to collect they sure were in contact then. I will make sure to let everyone I know to NOT go to SAFE. Your slogan or goal does not match what you guys put me through. You guys should be ashamed of all the scamming you guys do on people.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Incredible incompetence! From day one I've had nothing but issues, without resolutions from SHS. They locked me into a 3 year contract then became worthless almost immediately. The odds of having so many employees that can't help, won't help, agree to help then don't, don't follow through, leave the company, avoid responsibility, are sadly unintelligent, is so small and yet SHS has managed a 99% rate. From top to bottom the lack of work ethic and customer service orientation is astounding. Wish I could post with Zero stars!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I have been trying to get someone to fix my alarm for 3 weeks now. Finally was told someone would be out today on 1/16/19. No one showed up so I called and they said, “Well we don't have a technician for that area but we should by the end of the week.” Needless to say I am not happy about it at all. So if it does not get fixed we will be switching companies.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I was scammed by Safe Home Security also. This salesperson came to my house trying to sell us a security system. His name was Anthony **. This happened in July, 2017. I made it clear that I was not interested. A couple of months later, I am receiving bills from that company. They sent me a copy of the contract. It was signed but that was not my signature. Someone forged my name on the contract. I tried calling them letting know that I did not sign that contract. They would not close it. Every 3 months I am receiving bills that are multiplying quickly. Every bill I receive, there are multiple charges like finance charges, late fees, etc. The balance is going into hundreds of dollars. Also, this is ruining my credit. I am not going to pay for something that I did not purchase. Can someone please stop these people?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

This company is a SCAM. Sales person said we were signing for our 1 month coverage that we could cancel at anytime. Found out first of all that they had our email wrong and when told about it didn't get it right for 4 days. Also no door chime no smoke detector and 1 cap to a door connection is missing along with the fact the glass brake device is in our dining room not bedroom. When we notified company said they would get someone out here and if my husband is handy he can move the glass brake device himself.

Called the company to cancel my 1 month coverage and found out the salesman put us into a 5 year contract. He fraudulently put my husband signature and initials on a contract we never saw. When my husband called he said he could get it down to 3 years and that's all he can do. My husband was also told he couldn't touch any of the equipment because it was theirs. I disconnected everything from power and they have not called since Dec. 3, 2018 to see what the problem is. I called the BBB and they want all my info. I even have a cashed check that in the memo I wrote 1 month coverage. These people should be incarcerated for fraud. Do not have these people in your home.

Names they go under SHS Safeguard security system inc. And even monitoring inc in NY. I am shocked this company is still running. We were given a copy of the contract this salesmen put our name on and found multiple errors on it. Please if you hear of these company names do not have them in your home. We lost time from work and had to change our account. My husband notified the BIG E and they just replied that's how some companies do their business. Being that they know they have scammers they should be liable for all this company has done to people.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Over a month ago, I had to call Safe Home Security (SHS, phone 800-833-3211) asking to replace a broken wireless key remote for the home security system. A representative got my order and I received a new remote in 5 days. After that, according to SHS representative instruction, I called the company to make an appointment with a technician. The appointment was scheduled in 2.5 weeks! When I asked why I should wait for such a long time, the representative said there is some problem with a technician in my area.

After 2.5 weeks, nobody came over and I had to call again. A representative had no indication of the appointment being scheduled on this day. She transferred my call to technical support team and another representative tried to activate my new key remotely. Unfortunately, she could not do so and I got a new appointment with a technician in a week, on December 18, 2018. On this day, I have decided to call SHS to make sure the technician is coming over. I got into a new circle of challenges. First, they did not have any appointment for me scheduled again, and then, when I asked to be transferred to a manager, they hung up on me. I called again and asked for a manager. After 5 minutes of waiting, the connection was interrupted again. I called the third time (!) and a new representative, Monica, really tried to help me. From our conversation, I understood there is a problem with a technician in our area and she tried to find another technician for me.

The technician, Michael, came over at 9:40 pm! He tried to activate the remote, but was not able to do that. The next day, December 19, Monica called me and explained to me all the technical issues. Finally, it’s been over a month and the company still has not activated the remote. Usually, like technician said, it takes several minutes. I still have no idea when my new remote will be activated. Now, when I sent my complain to BBB, I'm receiving two phone calls per day from SHS representative, letting me know about difficulties with equipment, technicians etc. I believe people should know how extremely poor SHS service is. Since SHS provides home security this level of service is completely inappropriate.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

This Co is awful. On 12/10/18 I call to let them know I need my alarm removed from a home I’m selling. A date was set up for 12/11/18 from 1-5pm. No Call. No show. The customer rep called me at 7pm (Omar) to make sure the tech came and he didn’t even know that the tech was a no show. Rep check and said Tech had to leave early due to sick. So I made another appointment for 12/17/18. No call. No show. I spoke with a manager that said tech had a emergency alarm job in Ohio and all PA jobs had to be push back. At this point I’m done with the Co so I call to cancel my minoring service and this Rep name John would not give me the address to where I needed to send a written letter requesting service Discontinued/Do not Renew. This man refused to connect me to a Supr/Manager. This man John Refused to transfer me to someone who could give me an address.

I don’t owe this company a dime. I’m paid for the full 36 months when I sign my contract back in 2016. I am so disappointed in the way I was treated by this co. Now today the tech was supposed to come at 11-1pm. No show. No Call. I called and a rep said she spoke with the tech and he would be here at 4pm and would give me a call half hour before. I have not heard from this so call tech yet. I have to get this alarm system out of here before my closing date because I’m moving out of the County and I don’t want to interfere with the new owners schedule. I hope someone from Corporate Office see the review.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

We recently cancelled our service with Safe Home Security and were told that our contract was in place for another year. We never signed a contract with them. They said it automatically renews at the end of the contract if you do not provide a letter stating you wish to cancel it. Letter must get to them 60 days prior to the contract end date. The customer service rep we spoke to so much has said he worked there for 8 years and never saw anyone get out of their contract before the end date.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Last January a man offered me a security system for $39.95 a month. For the first 3 months it only allowed me to set it while I was home. It always showed yellow as default if I wanted to set it when I left. After contacting the main office in Connecticut, I was told I had a five-year contract. A technician was finally sent in August and discovered that 2 of the sensors were never working correctly. I sent a form to our MN State Attorney General's Office. They received a letter from the company making promises, which were never kept. It is now November, I have just sent a second letter to the Attorney General's Office letting them know. I have also inquired as to what can be done to stop this company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Safe Home Security will FALSELY report your original date of delinquency on your account by posting erroneous and false payment dates that you never made for no reason other than to ILLEGALLY re-age the account to hurt your credit after you close the account. They are reporting that I've never missed a payment since 2016 when in fact there has NEVER been a payment sent to them since installing their substandard equipment with a program that was never agreed upon in 2016. They (without proof) show ALL payments have been made but when you call these nitwits they cannot show a record of ANY payments at all.

It's a spiteful, unprofessional and illegal way to hurt their (prior) consumers when you close their account, stop paying and tell them to fly a kite. BEWARE. DO NOT ALLOW THESE PEOPLE INTO YOUR HOME, ACCOUNTS, OR LIFE! The re-aging of ANY account is illegal and needs to be filed with the FTC first before you too can seek legal remedy; it's worth it. Don't bother calling because if you do, you will not be able to understand the vernacular used by one of their 'account specialists'. Call Transunion/Equifax and they will remedy your account. You have been warned! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

The only reason they are getting 1 star is because there are no zeros. This place is the worse security system I have ever had. On December 2nd 2014 a technician came to my house and installed a security system. What I got was sensors to the front, back and garage door. So when I open the door it goes beep beep and says which door is open. The technician FRANKLIN told me it was a 2 year contract. Showed me a separate paper where he wrote 2 years and gave me to sign. When I called the office they told me its a 5 year contract. BEWARE OF THESE DECEITFUL TACTICS..

When I called the office they told me that my battery was low and they will be sending out a technician to change out the battery. NO TECHNICIAN SHOWED UP!!! If my alarm is on and my door is open it is supposed to alarm after 30 seconds. It does not. I found it funny that the technician Franklin didn't want to test it so that we can hear just how loud it was. But anyways, we just didn't study it after that.

2 years passed and we called the company to cancel the system. To our surprise we were told that we were on a 5 year contract and cannot cancel by someone by the name of Kayla **. She said no one is higher than her so don't bother to try asking for anyone else. They also told me my battery was low and they will be sending out someone to replace it. NO TECHNICIAN SHOWED UP!!!

I have been trying to cancel this service since December 2, 2016. They refuse to give me a payoff so that I can close off my account. I called recently because I had my payment on auto pay and I had to close my bank account due to loss of income. Instead of them sending me a bill they sent me a letter telling me to pay an additional 20.00 and no bill attached to it.

There is something really fishy about this company. They come to your home to install but never show up to fix any issues that we are having. I called the office again to try and cancel again and I was offered an upgraded system for more money. I SAID NO!!! Also, I was told that my battery is low and a technician will be coming out to replace the battery, but guess what??? NO TECHNICIAN CAME OUT!!!

I am so sick of dealing with this company. I don't even know if they are a legit company. Also if you don't cancel before 60 days of your contract expiring they automatically renew you for 3 more years. ARE THESE SCAMMERS FOR REAL??? I need help dealing with these scammers. Can anyone refer me to a good lawyer of anyone that can help... PLEASE!!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

We have had their security system for over a year only to get us through the set up stages for Ring.com (10.00 monthly charge for 24/7 monitoring). We were going to wait a bit longer but then our story starts. Our panel fried due to power going out. In order to get panel fixed we would have to pay a tech around 90.00 plus an hourly charge. We declined since the app on our phone still was working and we were able to set and disarm through that.

In the meantime a weather alert came out causing a very annoying beep that we couldn’t get shut off. According to their customer service, the only way to get that beep to stop would be to disconnect the battery from the panel. However, it was not made clear before starting this process that a service technician would have to be sent out in order to restore service to our panel. In the midst of this issue, we were ‘informed’ that because our year contract lapsed we were automatically renewed into another year contract without permission from us. We requested a copy of our signed contract and still have yet to receive it. I am beyond angry with this. It seems like all they want is money, not to help their customers. Do NOT get into business with this company! Ring.com is the best option, they provide cameras, doorbell cameras, etc to meet all of your needs.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I called to cancel. Was told I was still under contract until August of 2018. I waited till August 2018 to finish the contract terms. Was then told I had to cancel in October! Spoke to a different rep. Was told I had to submit a 30 day written cancellation request. I did so in September. I was told my service would end Oct. 27th. Called to confirm cancellation status on Oct. 30th. Was told I had to submit a second written cancellation letter for 60 day notice and now my service would end Nov. 27th!

Ridiculous. Cancelling service is painstaking. This company strings you along. It's not hard to cancel especially when you abide by their own ridiculous guidelines. They change cancellation terms at whim. It wasn't until I told the rep I already sent my 30 day notice and had received a confirmation email from customer service that he magically changed it back to no need to submit a 60 day notice. My service will end Nov. 1st. It took 3 months to process my cancellation! This company is a sham!

Safe Home Security, Inc. expert review by Ben Mannes

Safe Home Security (SHS) was established in 1988 and is available in select areas of the United States. SHS has memberships with the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NFBA) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).

• Special discounts: The SHS website shows special offers available to new customers, like 15 percent off of new equipment purchases. Interested consumers can also call Safe Home Security to learn about other discounts and offers.

• Multiple offerings: Safe Home Security offers burglary, fire and medical monitoring services.

• Monitoring: SHS provides monitoring via landline or cellular signal. The company’s monitoring is certified by the Security Industry Association.

• Security assessment: Safe Home Security offers a free assessment to help consumers determine which services they need. The company then designs bundle options around those needs.

• Payment options: Customers can schedule monthly or quarterly payments, or they can pay their premium annually. Automatic payments can be scheduled from a bank account or a credit card.

• Best for: Homeowners and hands-off consumers.

Profile picture of Ben Mannes
    Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

Safe Home Security, Inc. Company Information