toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Darlene,

Thanks for choosing Vector Security. We value your business and are pleased to know you are happy with our service. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I decided to switch to Vector Security because y'all rates was reasonable. Also I upgraded last year and I must say I'm very pleased with my new system and the availability to access it from my phone using the Vector Security Application. I never had any problem with customer service, always pleasant and very helpful.

Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind words. At Vector Security, we strive to provide exceptional customer service and we're happy you're experiencing it in action!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Had one of your installers out to my house today to install a new security system. The system that was here was about 30 or 40 years old. Your technician was very knowledgeable and knew just what to do with the old system and how to make the new system work using the older components. I am very happy that I decided to do this upgrade as I will have more feature usage available in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The system came with the house I purchased and I couldn't be happier. The technician showed me how it worked, what it was capable of and I am very pleased to know that my daughter's and my safety is in such good hands.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we first moved in about thirteen years ago Vector had a partnership with Ryland homes, for that reason we chose Vector Security. Everything had been fine with the system. Customer service is good. I never had a problem with them.

Claudia,

We’re glad to know you are happy with your service. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

We selected Vector for the quality and customer service. Home protection is our way to be proactive in keeping our family and property safe. We appreciate the expertise and care demonstrated by the staff and technicians. Continue your excellent service. Thank you.

Louis,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Technician was great, clean and Proficient, very patient and organized, informed me of everything I needed to now to operate system. It was a seamless installation, the system is great, very user friendly and very technically advance. Cameras look great. I am happy with my system.

Tom,

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

We've unfortunately had friends whose homes were broken into, we wanted to feel safe and Vector was the way to go! Looking forward to using this easy system. The tech was on time and super friendly. Took the time to explain the system to us!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vector Security?

James,

Thank you for choosing Vector Security. We rely on recommendations from satisfied customers like you; our ReferralRewards program can earn you incentives when you refer a new customer to us. Please contact your branch for details.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

We chose Vector because we not pleased with ADT system. The service with Vector has been to our satisfaction since the time of purchase. We feel more secure when we leave the home for a trip. We plan to continue the service and highly recommend to others.

Jana,

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Vector Security was referred to me by my realtor. I have been satisfied since I first spoke to Chris and even called other security systems to compare prices. I felt the most comfortable with Vector and decided to use their service.

Susan,

Thanks for your compliments about our team. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Previous experience. Adding another system to another building. Mike was our technician before and it was such a positive experience we decided to have another system added. We have adult children who also use Vector for their security needs. We have been very pleased. Although we did not get Mike, John was just as professional and made the process easy.

Bryan,

Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many more years to come!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I always had Vector and never had any problems they cannot fix. The service has been great, we will always use Vector. The people that did our installation were informative to what they are doing with our house. Our equipment was installed with super people.

Bill,

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Had an actual alarm due to electric motor fire. Fire department had trouble silencing/resetting system. In doing so armed security system which then activated when doors were violated by employee. Zone that was activated was zone 4. The smoke detector that was activated was detector number 4 on zone number 6.

Doris,

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Originally, we signed on with Vector because the system was already in the house. We have had virtually no issues with the system save recent battery issues. Today's service call was carried out in a very efficient and professional manner.

Gina,

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Very happy with the installation in our new house. Kevin went over the app, actually explained cameras in the SkyBell, we had those on to the system. He explained the app for the SkyBell, the overhead door devices, the two wireless cameras look great.

Nikki,

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Chose because we had ADT in the past and were recommended by friends that had Vector and seemed very happy with the alarm. Don't really use it as much we should but the fire alarm is always active so it alerts automatically for us. Otherwise happy so far.

Christina,

Thank you for choosing Vector Security. We're glad you're happy with our service. We do have a referral program that offers incentives when you refer a new customer to us. Contact your branch for details.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I choose Vector Security due to a neighbor having them in their home. The entire process was very easy. My experience with Vector Security was great, I couldn't ask for better salespeople and techs. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Arleatha,

Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security; we appreciate recommendations from satisfied customers like you. We do have a referral program that offers incentives when you refer a new customer to us. Contact your branch for details.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I have been very happy with the system. I have been a Vector customer for almost 12 years now. They have always come out to my house whenever I have needed any help with the system. I got my daughter and my neighbor to go with Vector Security also.

Carney,

We’re glad we were able to help you out. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Have a Vector product and this was a maintenance issue. Technician was very polite and helpful. He called ahead and announced when he would arrive. He explained the issues and the potential solutions. The work was neat and tidy at the end. I would recommend Vector.

Duane,

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I chose Vector Security because I was looking for a Security Alarm company and I received a good reference about Vector Security. Also, there was already a Vector Security alarm installed in my home when my house was built. I have never had any problems with Vector Security Customer service or Technicians. They have always been professional.

Belinda,

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I've been a long time customer with Vector for nearly 10 years. Their customer service has always been and remains today of very great quality. I look forward to many years in the future with continuing my security services under Vector Security.

Rich,

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

They did a great job. Install with little effort and impact on our home. Anthony and Jeff went out of their way to make sure my network was strong. Anthony was very helpful to install the app on phone. Would have them install more cameras again.

Resolution In Progress

Rajani,

Thank you for your feedback. We are forwarding your comments to our Dealer Division for review. We appreciate your patience and business.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

When I signed the contract 2 years back sales representative told me all equipment repair and battery replacements are covered for 3 years. As of today I had two times service by Vector for equipment battery replacement and every time they charged for it and it is very difficult to go through their customer reps and to remove it from bill.

Gloria,

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I have been with Vector since 1980 and I have been Very pleased with the service that they provide. Customer care superb. They have very very professional,

Courteous throughout the years and I will refer Vector to all my friends and family.

Willie,

The experience you describe is exactly the type of service we strive to deliver to all our customers…we’re glad you got to see it first-hand! Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Great Work Resolving the issue. Problem Solved with an hour times. Technician was very professional and resourceful also. He's explain the problem and what he needed to do to resolve it too. Thanks for all your help and assistance with my home monitoring and security.

Resolution In Progress

Mark,

Thank you for your feedback. We are forwarding your comments to the local branch for review. We appreciate your patience and business.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We called in for a repair to our camera in the church this morning and were told that the next available service date is over a week away. Sept 22nd. That means we will have no security in our church for over a week. We have a Service Contract and pay a monthly fee for this. This is not acceptable customer service.

Patricia,

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I chose Vector Security because my mortgage company recommended Vector’s service. My interactions with Vector Security have been good. My sales representative was great. He oversaw the whole installation and explained everything. The service technicians were great. Vector Security has Good Service.

Tracy,

Thanks for your compliments about Scott. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I've gotten to know Scott ** in my networking group. I'm very impressed with Scott's knowledge and appreciate his sales approach -- he listened to our individual needs and worked to meet those needs. Would highly recommend Scott and Vector Security!

Jack,

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Vector was suggested to us by a client of yours. I was impressed by the knowledge of the contact who made me feel I was in good hands right away. The service has been excellent, problems always resolved, and I am confident that I have an excellent system. Also that all my concerns will be met with competence.

Jim,

Thanks for your compliments about Chris. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

We chose Vector because we are happy with the system that we currently had and wanted to use you for the update. Chris was extremely knowledgeable, very polite. His Mama taught him real good and he listened. His professionalism is outstanding and you should have him a raise and a promotion if he wants it and no I do know him personally and never met him before.

Peggy,

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I am an existing Vector customer and it was a natural to extend to use these services. The devices work very well and operate as promised. Very pleased with the professional on time installation. I will recommend Vector to my peers in the future.

David,

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Good service, prompt, on time, clean, polite, professional, called before, coming to our house, quality of the service, they had a vehicle with vector graphics on it, uniform and hat with Vector Security on. My wife and I feel safe with Vector Security.

Wendy,

We’re glad we were able to help you out. Thanks for your feedback and have a great weekend!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Rita ** was very very helpful in answering questions regarding the process of terminating contract. It was quite difficult to reach a person (often waiting 45+ minutes to speak with a person). She emailed me a copy of our signed contract as requested. I was able to get all of the information needed through various emails with Rita.

Vector Security Company Profile