toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Susan,

The experience you describe is exactly the type of service we strive to deliver to all our customers…we’re glad you got to see it first-hand! Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

Vector Security is one of our clients so it was our professional courtesy and sop to offer opportunity to earn our business. Also the owner of the company recommended Vector because they are the security company he uses residentially at several locations. As purchasing manager, I have to say the best service and the best price was given by Rick **. He spent as much time necessary with me, explaining every aspect of quote and installation process. We have had no problems. We are thrilled with the outcome of your service. Eric came out for annual inspection and everything is good to go! I recommend your services to anyone I come in contact with when the subject arises.

Hi Thelma,

Thank you for your kind words. At Vector Security, we strive to provide exceptional customer service and we're happy you're experiencing it in action!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I have enjoyed the peace of mind and security with my Vector Security system for almost 2 years. When someone stole a package from my front porch last week, I turned to the company again for their home video surveillance system. Doug ** was at my home in one hour to set up service. They were able to fit me into their schedule on Monday. My service was expertly installed by Mark **. Five stars for Vector Security for this low-cost addition to my home, 24-hour excellent customer service and support.

Hi Paula,

Thanks for choosing Vector Security. We value your business and are pleased to know you are happy with our service. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 13, 2016

I have been with Vector for about 5 years and I've always had a pleasant experience with your dispatchers and your technicians. It was a pleasure working with Sean **. He showed up before the time I was told and I really appreciated that. He explained to me about upgrading my system and eased my worries about a heat detector that was hanging in my garage that's not connected to your system. He talked to me about purchasing a heat but I'm not ready as of yet. I really appreciate your prompt response to this. I feel safe and secure! Looking to continue my service.

Our interactions with Vector were excellent. Staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. Salesperson was very friendly and answered all of our questions. The installation went very well and was professional. Took the time to go over the different type of features with us. We would highly recommend Vector to our friends.

New install for apt bldg. Used Vector on other properties. Installed signs on property. Installed two cameras. We provided monitor. Installer was prompt and explained everything clearly. We are happy with our service and will refer to friends and coworkers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vector Security?

I chose Vector because of my personal relationship with Dave **. My experience with Dave and the Installer was very pleasurable/informative. My wife and I are thankful to have Vector monitoring our personal space and will be recommending Vector to all our friends and family. Thank You.

Worked with vector in the past. Great work. Alex and Ed was well experienced and Vector is a company. Steve the salesmen was great to deal with and treated us well. Great coverage with all of the cameras and clear views.

Excellent service by Oral as usual. Arrived within time window and quickly resolved all reported issues. We have been with Vector for several years now and have been very happy with their service. Today was no exception in that regard. I would gladly recommend Vector.

We had an issue with the glass break alarm going off. Everyone that I have talked to about this issue was very helpful and nice. Very responsive to my needs. They were also able to give me a follow-up appt.

Hi Mary,

We’re glad we were able to help you out. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

I came home from a trip with a low battery alarm that woke me up periodically thru the night. This morning the Vector Security person disabled that over the phone! Tonight I can sleep thru the night.

Hi Pamela,

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

The Vector Security System was installed in my new home back in 2003. My alarm went off at almost 1am a few days/nights ago. There was a concern about the basement motion detector being disalarmed (as I had asked last service). Anyway, I needed my system reviewed - I received excellent service during this call - concern for my issue, and what I really appreciated is the young lady put me on hold for a brief moment and was able to arrange for an appointment for me the next day - I was concerned for my safety here alone. Thank you for caring about my issue and for recommending speaking to sales regarding additional safeguards... highly recommend.

Hi Herb,

You made our day! Thank you for the kind words. We hope you continue to be happy with your service and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

Have long since forgotten who, but some friend recommended Vector Security to us. Truly wished we had contacted them before now. Sales presentation was complete, no questions unanswered, installation was timely and as requested. This was simply the service not found in today's run-of-the-mill business practice. Can't say enough about having an up to date security system that is simply easy to operate. NO complaints.

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your compliments about Scott. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

Scott was very helpful. It took a long time to replace our outdated hard connected driveway alert, especially since Vector no longer digs trenches for wires, but Scott eventually found a wireless system that would work at our location. He was here several times trying out new alternative systems that usually would not work. Eventually he found one that worked and it is doing fine. We appreciate his time in searching for the one that worked!

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for choosing Vector Security. We value your business and are pleased to know you are happy with our service. Please do contact us if you need further help.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

We were existing customers and wanted to upgrade our system. Great job on the installation, but I'm still having trouble getting my camera notification settings just right. I probably need to schedule time for someone to help me with my settings.

Hi Jerry,

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Toni was very helpful and knowledgeable in answering all of my questions. Very satisfied in her & choosing Vector. She was very quick to responding to the appointment. Looking forward to a long relationship with Vector. Appointment was very knowledgeable for me to know how the system works. Thank you Jerry.

Hi John,

Thanks for your compliments about our team. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Jim, the salesperson was very informative, polite, and patient. The technician, Chuck, was also polite, knowledgeable, tidy, and personable. Answered all our questions, demonstrated system and insured satisfaction.

Hi Renita,

Thanks for your compliments about Mickey. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Initially I had no intentions of getting a security system. It was suggested by the rental office. After speaking with Mickey, I could not say no. He gave the benefits of having the system, and his sense of humor was the best! His customer service was awesome!!

Hi Thomas,

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I had a problem with my system and everyone was that helped me was so pleasant to deal with. First the woman I talked to on the phone said there was a problem with my keypad, then she figured it was something else and called me back to explain. I was going to be scheduled for a few days out. But she moved me to an immediate same day service. Then the service technician came quickly. I've have this tech here before and he is superb. He told me exactly what was going on with the system and answered any questions I had. Vector is a great company.

Hi Jorie,

Thanks for your compliments about Arnaldo. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Arnaldo was great to work with and extremely knowledgeable! He was very hands on, took the time to explain everything in detail and even came back to reinstall a broken door knob. I hope all your employees are as good as him. He deserves a raise for all the hard work and dedication he puts in!!

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many more years to come!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

They are reliable security system, very professional and reliable. As a business for 15 years they have been a secure option to keeping my employees safe and allowing us as a business to be secure. Jeff ** has always responded asap when we need to upgrade or have any conflicts. Phone receptionist always great.

Hi Mark,

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

We did not choose Vector Security. The builder chose Vector Security. However, we have remained with Vector Security for over 15 years because they have always been reliable. Today was again reliable, prompt and professional. We will continue with Vector. The technicians did great and the phone support was very good.

Hi Julio,

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

We are customers with this company since 2006 and we have been satisfied especially today that we needed an expert to find a solution to the problem and it was done perfect and with the accurate knowledge. This technician is very reliable in his work.

Hi Young,

Thanks for your compliments about Chris. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Great service with smile always! Had a great experience today with Chris. He is always very helpful, on time and professional! I have been a customer for many years and always been happy with the service from my tech Chris. I trust him and Vector to solve all my security issues and needs.

Hi Eric,

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Vector has a good reputation and keeps up with technology. They have always given me prompt service. I have been a customer for almost 20 years and would definitely not hesitate to continue my relationship once I move to another home.

Hi James,

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I signed on with Vector about thirty years ago. I had just purchased my home and was looking for a company that would insure the safety of my family as we[l as my home. I found that safety with Vector.

Hi Irina,

Thanks for your compliments about Agata. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I requested certificate for the insurance company. I called on Monday and Agata mailed it to me the same day but the mail was slow so Agata offered to send it to me by e-mail and stayed on the phone until I confirmed the receipt. Excellent service! Very quick, very considered and very efficient!

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your compliments about Jim. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

The installation upgrade was quick and easy, no problems at all. Jim was great. He made sure we understood how to use the new system before he left. Looks great and it is much simpler to use than the old system. The new system will save me $100 a month. We are very pleased with the upgrade.

Hi Judith,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Had system put in in 2003 when built house. Had good service when installed. He update and helpful explaining the system. All phone conversation have been good and problems have been taken care of. All contact with sales and service has been pleasant

Hi Cassie,

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Jeremy installed a camera & recording box. I had the security system installed when I finally left my abusive husband in September. I recently dropped the restraining order so I had the camera installed 2-16-17 for my continued safety. He did an excellent job, very informative! I'm very happy with this system!

Hi Jimmie,

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

The price of monthly service from Vector is very competitive. Vector provides excellent service and phone/email inquiries provide immediate feedback and service scheduling. I have been very happy with the excellent price for the service. The personnel I have dealt with at Vector are all very easy to deal with and strive to provide answers to my questions.

Vector Security Company Profile