toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Mike,

Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security; we appreciate recommendations from satisfied customers like you. We do have a referral program that offers incentives when you refer a new customer to us. Contact your branch for details.

Original review: April 28, 2017

We just went with Vector for the second time after bringing them over from our old house. The Service, Technology, and Prices are unbeatable. We've referred three friends that all came over from different monitoring systems and feel the same way. Great experience.

Dan,

Thanks for choosing Vector Security. We value your business and are pleased to know you are happy with our service. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: April 19, 2017

I decided to switch to Vector because my mom has had their service for last 25 yrs. and has always had a good experience. They have a really easy to use mobile app and I decided to have them install a doorbell camera that we absolutely love. No more answering the door to be inconvenienced by solicitors! I can see them and talk to them right from my phone. Installers were friendly & thorough. Great experience!

I am very pleased with the service with vector. I had a oil stove which failed and the alarm went off and the service called me at work and dispatched the fire dept which saved major damage to my home. Also helped me set up my remote for another family member if I was not available. Thanks.

Dina,

We appreciate your feedback and will share this with our team in an ongoing effort to improve our customer service. Thanks for your loyalty and have a great day!

Original review: July 20, 2017

I chose Vector Security because a family member uses Vector and they have been satisfied. After speaking with your salesman Dan, I decided that Vector may suit my needs as well. My only hesitation so far has been the amount of time it took to be contacted to install and the serviceman was 45 minutes late with no phone call. Dan had called to check on the installation and called to see what the delay was.

Valerie,

Original review: July 20, 2017

I purchased Vector Security for my mom after someone broke into her house. We have been pleased with the service. I decided to switch from ADT and have Vector Security installed in my home because ADT continues to increase rates with no additional service.

Joseph,

Thank you for your kind words. At Vector Security, we strive to provide exceptional customer service and we're happy you're experiencing it in action!

Original review: July 20, 2017

Vector has been my alarm for years. My wife and I enjoy knowing that our home is secure when we are away. Today I spoke with the guy that came to service our equipment about upgrading our system. He was very knowledgeable and gave me a lot of info. I will be upgrading soon so I can control my system from my phone. Vector is great... thanks!

Elizabeth,

Thank you for choosing Vector Security. We rely on recommendations from satisfied customers like you; our ReferralRewards program can earn you incentives when you refer a new customer to us. Please contact your branch for details.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I continue to have great interactions with Vector staff. This is my second service call with AJ, and he is always professional, kind, and courteous. I would recommend Vector to anyone looking for a company to help them feel safe in their homes at a very reasonable price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vector Security?

Helen,

Thanks for your compliments about our team. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Have a great day!

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have had Vector since 1997 and am very happy with its products and service. The response time is excellent. The technicians were very knowledgeable about the equipment and was able to explain each application in detail. More important is they were able to answer my very question and had much patience with me. My installation was very defined and the detail I witnessed was extraordinaire. You should be proud my Vector installers, Peter ** and Darius ** were exceptional.

John,

Thanks for your compliments about Tony. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 20, 2017

The tech that came to my service call was great. The next time I need any service I'm going to ask for him. He was very confident with what he was doing. If all your techs were like this your company would be #1. Please pass this along to Tony.

Sean,

You made our day! Thank you for the kind words. We hope you continue to be happy with your service and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Quality, reliability, performance, price all made selection of the Vector a easy choice. Many companies say they can provide this level of service, but most fall short. My experience with the service department, installation team to central station monitoring station has been a wonderful experience.

Pat,

We’re glad to know you are happy with your service. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day!

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have been very happy with the service and the customer service. They have always been very prompt in calling if there is A problem. The service people have been very helpful and friendly. I sure do miss Debbie. She was always helpful and pleasant. So far Vector has been a good choice for me. Tim seems to get along with customers well. He likes my dog.

Julija,

Thanks for your compliments about Agata. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Updated alarm certificate - Talked on a phone with Agata **. Thank you for your knowledge and quick response. Was a pleasure talking to you. The best customer service!!! If it everywhere would be like this- the life would be much easier! ;) Have a wonderful day!

Jeff,

Original review: July 20, 2017

Installation: Recommended by Mrs ** a neighbor. Sales person, Jeff ** was great. Jon ** was so nice and did a very great job. Hope that you keep him on staff. Very polite young man and cleaned up everything.

Bob,

Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many more years to come!

Original review: July 20, 2017

Switched from ADT to Vector. I want with Vector Security because I have it in my home. I've had good service with Vector and decided to have them takeover my business as well. The installation today was on a professional and I am really pleased, thank you.

Jessica,

The experience you describe is exactly the type of service we strive to deliver to all our customers…we’re glad you got to see it first-hand! Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security.

Original review: July 20, 2017

The presentation by the salesperson and we loved everything that was offered to keep my family and home safe. When I called for an estimate, the company sent someone out right away. We also need a rush to get the installation done and it happened.

Kathryn,

Thanks for your compliments about Ricardo. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have been a customer for 17 yrs. I chose it because it was locally owned and operated. I had a new patio door installed and Ricardo from your Poughkeepsie, NY office came to re-install the alarm. The door installers left a challenge for him by not leaving enough wire. Long story short, he is a problem solver and one of the most pleasant people I've met, which is rare today.

Dorothy,

We’re glad we were able to help you out. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day!

Original review: July 20, 2017

We called Vector due to the front window sensors not working. Apparently the sensors were too large. The tech saw this immediately and fixed the problem. Alarm system for the front windows is now functioning. Tech also suggested we get the maintenance plan which sounded like a good idea.

Nancy,

Original review: July 20, 2017

Inherited from Princeton Security Systems --Don ** retired and recommended Vector. Our experience with Vector over many, many years has been entirely satisfactory, including the installation of a whole new security system.

James,

Thanks for your compliments about Danielle. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Changing motion detector batteries is NOT intuitive. I had a sense as I tried to wiggle the device off the wall that I should call in and get step by step directions before I broke something. Was lucky to get Danielle, who patiently waited while I assembled the required tools, and then walked me a step at a time (and there are MORE steps than you would think) through a perfect battery installation. Thank you, Danielle!

Daniel,

Original review: July 19, 2017

Upon arrival, my Vector tech assessed the problem with my unit and determined that there was a problem created by the install of Google Fiber phone. We had been contemplating upgrading to a new system that is not reliant on a landline phone. He explained the benefits and cost of upgrading our system and we decided to have the touchscreen 2Gig system installed. It was a smart use of our money instead of paying to repair our old system. We have been happy Vector customers for 10 years and look forward to continued excellence with our equipment and monitoring service.

Cindy,

Thank you for choosing Vector Security. We're glad you're happy with our service. We do have a referral program that offers incentives when you refer a new customer to us. Contact your branch for details.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Greg was very quick with the install and was very knowledgeable. Very happy with his service. We moved from Michigan and contacted a few companies, but Vector seemed to have the best deal and the best prices around. I am very happy that we decided to use Vector and will recommend to my friends and family.

Elizabeth,

Original review: July 19, 2017

We choose Vector Security because we have used them previously and been very happy. This time around didn't disappoint. They have all the latest technology. Our technician was very knowledgeable and walked us through every set of the set up and explained everything thoroughly. We would absolutely recommend to friends.

Shannon,

Thanks for your compliments about Jessica. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Jessica ** did a fantastic job helping me today. I'm new to this position & our company just went through some significant changes. She went above and beyond to help me figure out what was going on with the account and to get a new online account established. She explained some issues with the account. She was pleasant & friendly during our entire conversation. Thank you so much!!

Tivan,

Thanks for your compliments about James. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: July 19, 2017

James ** help us out in everything we needed. He set up the door lock and garage opener that was needed and made sure our apps work. He took his time and walked us through the app and made sure we understood everything we needed to know. He does his job above and beyond. I thank you guys for sending him out.

Susan,

Original review: July 19, 2017

The technician was very pleasant answered all my questions. Informed me of all the new devices and services that can be added. I am a long time customer of Vector and have been very pleased with my service. Thank you for protecting me.

Dishon,

Original review: July 19, 2017

Great customer service. I called in today because I was not told I was going to be charged $85 to send a technician out. The awesome gentleman in the phone took the time to review my account and was able to waive the $85 service fee.

Janet,

Original review: July 19, 2017

We have used Vector Security for about 15 years and have always been satisfied with the service. We just recently updated our system, adding the doorbell camera. We have experienced difficulty with the speed, and therefore requested service. The serviceman who came out spent a great deal of time, trying to get to the bottom of the problem, which most likely is related to our router, not a Vector problem. I really appreciate the time he spent in helping me understand the issues involved. I would certainly recommend the Vector company if asked by friends or neighbors.

Thomas,

Original review: July 19, 2017

John was very professional and knowledgeable of the equipment installed. He explained how to set up the system and access it online. The setup was very user friendly and easy to understand. Vector has made a very good first impression here. I am considering adding a system to my home.

Gary,

Original review: July 19, 2017

We have been pleased with Vector and their company service, yes we would recommend their services, the service men were professional and polite, explained the process and cleaned up. Vector customer service people are always most helpful and prompt. We feel very satisfied with service.

Chuck,

Original review: July 19, 2017

Word of mouth, it's been a great experience. It was a true blessing from the beginning and the Hope Center is very thankful. And today was a great example of the quality service and maintenance that Vector supplies and your team is people friendly.

Lynne,

Original review: July 18, 2017

We have used Vector for over 15 years and are absolutely more than satisfied with their service. April ** is always going above and beyond for us both for our business account and personal. We appreciate all of their staff, their professionalism and need to always make sure things are done right. Will continue to recommend to anyone in need of a great security company!

Jemma,

Original review: July 18, 2017

I chose Vector Security because I find them very responsive. I have been with them for many years and will recommend them highly to anyone, because they provide quality service. I admire their efficiency, professionalism and concern for their customers.

Vector Security Company Profile