Consumer Reviews and Complaints

20%
  • 3 stars166
  • 2 stars40
  • 1 stars30

Frontpoint does home security differently. By offering complete protection coupled with truly genuine and helpful service, Frontpoint gives customers everything they need and nothing they don’t. All Frontpoint customers get a personalized security solution designed to not only make them feel safe, but feel good, as well.

Every Frontpoint system comes with 100% wireless equipment and 100% cellular monitoring, for no extra charge. Cellular monitoring means a more reliable connection between the home and monitoring center, and wireless means no lines for burglars to cut. Frontpoint also works with you to ensure that every system is customized to fit every customer’s unique home and lifestyle needs. Frontpoint systems are also refreshingly simple, allowing for customers to set up, move or expand systems on their own, at any time.

In addition to intrusion, all Frontpoint monitoring plans include protection against fire, flood, freeze, carbon monoxide and medical emergencies. Also, advanced technology such as remote online access, free mobile apps keep customers in touch and in control at all times, no matter where they are. When consumers compare Frontpoint to the competition, it’s easy to see just what makes them stand out.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us and for all of the wonderful recommendations! Please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I Googled security systems and Frontpoint was the first to come up. We've been with them for probably eight months now and I like the fact that I can add things to it when I want to and as much as I want to. I’ve added the carbon monoxide and a heat sensor, and down the road I’m probably going to end up adding cameras. It's easy to use and I like using it. I have recommended Frontpoint to friends. It is great as well as the cost.

Frontpoint

Jonathan, it is important to us that your system works exactly how you need it to so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you to help you. Thanks for your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Last night, the phone system wasn't registering with the actual alarm. So we kept on arming and disarming the system from the phone app and it just hung and nothing was happening to the device. We primarily use the app and it's worked well for the most part except yesterday. We tried calling the 1-800 number but Frontpoint wasn't open.

Frontpoint

We're so glad to hear that our Support Team was able to assist you when you needed them the most and that Smart Phone app is making the system more convenient to use! Thank you for the 5 star review!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

The team at Frontpoint is very pleasant. They get help to me very timely and pretty short wait. Having their mobile app is very important. I use it daily and can't live without it. I feel safer to have Frontpoint's protection and we haven't had any incident yet. I used to have two homes with two systems but about three months ago I sold one of my homes. I still had remaining terms in my fine contract with Frontpoint but they were able to transfer the remaining term to my second home which is nice. That was a very positive experience. Frontpoint has provided truly exceptional customer service.

Frontpoint

We're excited to know that your installation went as expected and that the smartphone app is making the system easier to use! Thank you for the great review and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I've been very happy with Frontpoint so far. They had good reviews and I liked that I could install it myself which was as easy as advertised. The rates were very good as well. I went through Angie's List and they had a really good deal for them. I feel better and more secure since I've had it. Everyday, I use the disarm feature on the phone. And while I was on vacation, I was able to arm and disarm the system and it's been great and convenient. However, once or twice, I've had some equipment issues which has been surprising because I've only had them for a year. The sensor doesn't seem to be working at times but maybe that's an isolated incident. I've called them and it took a little bit longer than I expected, and then it just started working again. That's been a little bit painful but I would say they're good still, overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

We're so grateful for you sharing your experiencing with us as our main goal is to always make the system as easy and convenient set up and use for all of our customers! It's also great to hear that our Support Team was able to assist you with anything you needed! We appreciate your feedback and ask that you let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Frontpoint has been awesome. I installed it myself and it was seamless and didn't take long. Also, it's much easier to set the system from our smartphones and not worry about it being on instead of the house being unarmed while we’re out. If I forget to set it, I don’t have to run back to the house. It gives us a sense of relief. There were times we made a mistake and set it off and I found out that it has a fast response time, and Frontpoint quickly checks whether they need to call the police or not. Also, their team has been top notch. I’m thinking about adding one of the features to our system and they gave me all the information I needed and answered all of my questions.

Frontpoint

Michael, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and suggestions with us. We are constantly researching new products for future implementation and we are definitely looking into your suggestions in regards to those secondary panels.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

We've been using Frontpoint for 14 months now. I was researching online before for home security systems and found them. I spoke to several different services and determined that Frontpoint was the one I wanted to go with. However, installation was terrible. I spent over a month working with a manager to try and resolve all the issues that I experienced in getting this thing set up. It must have been more than 50 emails and telephone calls trying to work out all the problems that I was having with the system.

After a couple of calls, I reached a manager that I was referred to. He was a true professional, knowledgeable and patient and a wonderful person to work with. Obviously, it was a little disconcerting when it takes more than a month to finally replace at least half a dozen pieces of the equipment. Ultimately, two pieces of the equipment were never going to work.

In today's society nobody wants to accept responsibility for problems but I never experienced that with Frontpoint. They were apologetic, professional and calm. When pieces of equipment had to be replaced, there was no shipping cost to me. They reacted to the problems and generally wanted to address my issues and I was impressed by that. That's a rare thing. I've been in business myself for 31 years and they provided extraordinary customer service. There was a point that I was going to return the system and go a different route but because the way they reacted to this and the steps they took to resolve the issue, I stuck it out.

My wife was able to use their interactive features with her phone to check and arm things and she loves it. She loves the fact that she can be sitting 150 miles away and check if the alarm is on. Any security system adds an element of security so I'm happy. So far, I've been impressed with the professionalism of their customer service. They should be very proud of the customer service they deliver. However, the one thing that ultimately may make me consider something else is the fact that they do not have a remote monitor screen. My monitor has to be downstairs right inside the garage door. I need to have a monitor in my bedroom upstairs because we cannot hear the alarm upstairs. We had an incident where the police showed up banging on the door. The alarm had been going off for 30 minutes and I had no idea it was going off.

We solved that problem with some add-ons that they suggested but what I need to be able to do is to see which alarm is going off. And because we're old, we can't get in the garage and upstairs to disarm the system before the police are called. I've mentioned this last year when I spoke to them and I've never known a security system where we couldn't have a monitor in two different locations in a home.

I was told that they were looking into that over a year ago. I spoke to a customer service representative recently and there's no indication that they're doing that at all. So when an alarm goes off, I may hear it but I haven't a clue where that person is in the house or how they've entered the house. That's a huge frustration and may be the reason why I'd get rid of my Frontpoint system and get some other service because it's ridiculous. This is not the industry norm and I cannot believe that they cannot or are not actively pursuing the addition of remote monitors for multiple locations in the home.

Frontpoint

We're excited that you're feeling safer with your system and that it's working exactly how you need it to! Thank you for your great review!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

Being under contract with Frontpoint, they are reliable and responsible to call me. The upfront cost was reasonable and the whole process was nice. The installation took less than 15 minutes and it was easy. On the unfortunate false alarms I've had, they've been understanding and they worked with me about that. They emailed me that my alarm went off, and by the time I called them, I was already getting an email. I also downloaded the app and that's how I and my wife activate and deactivate the system. I like it because I go out of town a lot and I can monitor when the doors are open or closed. I can also do a little sneak peek in. It's made my wife feel better. There are a couple of things that I want to upgrade, but I haven't had the time to actually call somebody and get them so I'll be looking to do that here shortly.

Frontpoint

We're glad your system is making you feel safer in your home and that the smart phone app is making the system more convenient! Thank you for the great review and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I've been pleased with Frontpoint and we've been using them for a year. A friend told me about them and I decided to go with them because we wanted video. We considered SimpliSafe but video surveillance capabilities weren't part of their offering. Frontpoint installation was very simple and took about 20 minutes. We had a few hiccups later in the game but they were resolved. We had one sensor that failed to communicate with the control panel. At first, they thought it had to do with interference - maybe something sitting in front of the control panel or the location of the control panel and they sent us new door sensors a couple of times. On the third time, they decided to send us a more powerful door sensor and that did the trick.

I love being able to access and control the system anytime, anywhere because we don't live in Washington, D.C. but that's where we're at now and we are able to monitor and look at our video camera. We have people staying over the weekend and we disarmed it while they were there, disarmed them arriving and armed it when they left and it was great. This is the first time now that we've had a security system that's actually monitored by a couple and we feel good because we live in a calm, quiet area, although not remote. We had a false alarm and the police responded right away so we feel secure.

Frontpoint

Joseph, we're glad to hear that the cellular technology is working for you and that the interactive features are making it easier for you to use the system. Thank you for sharing your experience and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I've been using Frontpoint for a year. It seemed simple so I went with them. It's cellular so it's not that difficult, and I can take it with me anywhere. Installing the device was very simple. I only had to mount the sensors around the house, but it didn't come with enough tape, so I had to go out and buy some. The Frontpoint reps were all good and helpful. They followed up after I got the lights shipped and they called once it arrived. And then, they called to check it out once I had it installed after a couple of weeks. I've been using the app on the phone, and it's perfect. I don't have to worry if I forget to arm the system. I can always check on it when I'm not home. I can also do it while walking to the house or while I'm in the driveway. Overall, my experience with Frontpoint has been good.

Frontpoint

Here at Frontpoint we pride ourselves on providing a great customer experience so we're glad to hear that you are receiving just that! Thank you for the great reviews and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

The salesperson at Frontpoint that I worked with when I was gathering my information and trying to decide which company I wanted to use was very helpful and not pushy, and explained the benefits of some added features I could have added and the features that we have with our system. My tenants did the installation and they said it was very easy. There’s a way for them to tell online if anything’s been activated. It was a very positive, easy and not stressful experience with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your system and all of those interactive features!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

We had Slomin's before but it's getting old. We wanted one that's updated, looked at Frontpoint and thought it would give us what we needed. We like the fact that it can be controlled from our phone. It's more accessible and easier to handle which is big for us. We had an issue with the system the other day where it messaged to my husband's phone saying it was not working but we plugged it into another outlet and it seemed to start to work again. Frontpoint gives me ease of mind. The system seems to work well and we're very satisfied with our experience so far.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you can rest easier knowing that you are protected! Thanks for sharing your story and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need us in the future.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

Before I have Frontpoint security device, I couldn’t sleep because I was living by myself in a really creepy area. But after I got it, I could actually sleep at night so that was awesome. I called a couple of times either because of my payment or I didn’t know how to use the device well in the beginning. Their rep was really quick and very efficient, and I was really happy about that. However, there was one time when their interactive features through the phone wouldn't disarm my house. So I had to sit out for 15 minutes. But other than that, it works very well.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is making you feel safer in your home!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

We used Frontpoint in our old house and we liked having it. The Frontpoint team is perfectly fine. We control the system through Frontpoint's interactive features and it was one of the reasons we chose that system. With Frontpoint we felt much safer. It definitely gave us a better sense of security.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great rating and we're happy to see the system is working exactly how you need it to!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I reached out to Frontpoint and since the interaction was good, I continued getting the service. We didn't have much trouble installing the device except for one issue so we called back and they sent additional information or additional sensors required. We've had one false alarm and they called immediately. The mobile app was easy to use. It's very important to me that I'm able to use my phone to arm or disarm the system and that was one of the reasons I've picked them. It's really easy working with them from the beginning and never had an issue since. When I had an issue, it's been good so far. We feel safer and we always get that thing whenever a door opens so it really makes the difference.

Frontpoint

Mark, thank you for bringing your situation to our attention. We are happy that you are feeling more secure but we would like to make sure that your system is working optimally. We are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you to assist with this matter.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

Frontpoint's initial cost was low but the monthly service is a little bit more than I was expecting. Also with that amount, I would expect the technology and the hardware to be a little bit more. But there’s definitely more sense of security that’s why we bought their alarm system. However, there was a point where we had a bunch of false alarms and I still think one of my motion detectors is faulty. Yet, everybody at Frontpoint kept telling me that it was fine. I still think there’s a problem with the master control panel. It hasn’t went off lately and the monitor keeps restarting by itself but it stays armed. I don’t think Frontpoint's overall hardware is the greatest technology. When it was going off frequently, I felt that there was no response from Frontpoint. We haven’t used the security system much this summer, but we’re starting to activate it more frequently.

Frontpoint

We appreciate the feedback Corliss and are glad you are part of the Frontpoint Family! It's our top priority to make sure our Support Specialist give top notch service, so we're happy they helped get you up and running! Thank again, and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I've always liked having a security system as it makes me feel much better and if we're away for a vacation, somebody would be alerted if somebody broke in. We had thought of having a system that was hard-wired because it might be easier to disable, but then the wires may get clipped. We have used ADT before, which is hard-wired, at another location but we can't move the system with us. We wanted a system that we could take with us if we wanted to move and Frontpoint is wireless, so we could do that.

With Frontpoint, I had to do the setup on my own while ADT did all the work then during installation which was easier. But Frontpoint has the installation process well-programmed. They sent instruction, talked to me on the phone and walked me through it though we didn't understand it when we first got it. When I put in the little pieces on the doors, I had to put the big piece on the door and a small piece on the jamb. However, I couldn't put it where we normally would because the piece was too big for the space where we want to put the jamb. We had to put them on four doors up which was in a very visible spot in order to fit. So, we had to paint them to match our doors and so they would look less noticeable. Also, we had to go to the police department to set the system up with them. There was a bit more work than we thought there would be and we're seniors and not as savvy as younger people are.

With Frontpoint's wireless system, it is active even when the alarm is not "set". So, we could be doing nothing with the door and all of a sudden it chirps. We got used to it happening once a day or every other day but at least we knew it's working. Then the control box quit working so they sent us a new one. We went through the rigmarole to set the new one up as wireless systems are complicated, but since having it, the chirping had stopped, which was nice because I was tired of it.

We also figured out that as Frontpoint was wireless, this also had some effect on the smoke alarms, which went off for no reason. That's because there is power coming to the Frontpoint system all the time unlike with ADT where I don't even know the alarm system is there unless I set it. But the smoke alarm issue hasn't happened for at least ten months now so I feel that's fixed as well. We're doing fine with the system now and everybody in the Frontpoint team has been polite and helpful. I'd recommend Frontpoint and would tell people that it's a good system though I would also mention that they need to do the work themselves.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that your install went smoothly and that our Support Team was able to help you get your system up and running!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I've had Frontpoint for at least one year. I had a different provider before that and I prefer Frontpoint more. It's easier to use and to set up. I was able to set it up myself and didn't have to have somebody come in. But I did have to make a call because I missed one of the instructions. It was a very small piece, but they helped me set the entire thing up. Customer service has been extremely helpful and very nice. I had an issue with one of my devices and the representatives at Frontpoint were able to help me very quickly.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your installation went smoothly and that our Support Team was able to assist you when you needed them the most! Thank you for the 5 star rating and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

Our Frontpoint was installed about two years ago and the installation was very, very simple, easy, and quick so there were no problems at all. We got them for the ease of using. I’ve talked to their representatives several times about different subjects and they're very courteous, helpful, took care of any questions I had as fast as they possibly could have, and I’m very happy with them. I love the interactive features and we feel a lot more secure having the security device. Everything is good, the system is very, very simple and easy to handle, and the service is tremendous.

Frontpoint

This is so great. Here at Frontpoint we aim to make sure that we are giving all of our customers exactly what they need to feels safe in their home So we're glad to see that our Security Consultant did just that. Thank you for such a great review and please don't hesitate to call is if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I previously had signed up with a plan with another provider and then started to get a lot of negative feedback from their reviews, so I canceled that almost automatically. Frontpoint was able to work with me on a short notice. I knew their sales department seems to be in Virginia and that was pretty important to me because I’m not getting somewhere like that in the middle of nowhere.

I had a few setup complications specifically that were listed in their initial setup. It was noted that if I have a steel door, the sensors may not work because they’re essentially a magnet and they’re just going off of an electromagnetic sensor and then the little steel sensors are essentially a little small bar magnet, so it magnetizes itself to the door and then it disrupts the connection. So they sent me a larger one and I was able to attach that. But as far as attaching it, the foam tape they sent took it, stuck it, and after about three weeks it fell off, hit the floor and broke. So they sent me some stronger tape and that solved the problem but I developed a fix around it, so it’s all good. It works out the way I got it fixed.

The fellow that originally helped me with the contract constantly followed up with me and still periodically contacts me. The only thing that I would happen to see as a complaint is the endless need to contact them once we got the system, but that eventually fell off the face of the Earth once I got everything setup. Periodically, I just get an email from them and I had one call from them because one of the sensors farther back in the area went off. Luckily it was that one so I knew it was probably a false alarm. It turned out that the sticky tape gave out and fell off again. So they called me promptly and asked me if I wanted to call the police. They identified which sensor it was and I said, “No. That’s fine. We don’t need to have a false or anything like that.” So I went ahead and checked it and sure enough, there it was lying on the floor, so I fixed that problem as well.

I don’t get any kind of transmissions for cell phones from where I work. It’s below ground and it’s lead-lined walls so unless they specifically call me on a specific number at a specific time, I’m not going to get any kind of signal. Worse is that it is useless using an app on my phone because it’s just not going anywhere. But I actually feel better that I have it considering a neighbor right next door shot and killed burglar within a space of three months after getting it installed. Technical service was good. They were able to ping all my sensors and get everything setup. Overall, they were very good.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that our Support Team has always been right there to help you and that you are happy with your system! Thanks for sharing your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need us going forward.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

My insurance agent said I had to have a security system and so far with Frontpoint, nobody breaks into my office. I come in and push buttons, then I leave and push another button, though the alarm irritates my secretary sometimes when she forgets to push the button. When it came in, they walked me through the package. The company let me set the system up myself which took 10 minutes. It was neat, easy and cheap installation. They charged it to my credit card and everything is wonderful. My insurance company is happy.

The Frontpoint people were very professional and if I had a problem they straightened it right out. They've sent me a couple of emails about changing my password and I took care of that. They did what I needed them to do and I really like that they're not constantly trying to sell me something extra. I like things to run in the background and so far, everything runs nicely, smoothly and quietly. I was satisfied with my experience.

Frontpoint

We're so glad to hear that your experience has been you expected it to be! Thank you for the great rating!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

Frontpoint is the same as our old provider, price-wise, but the initial setup cost was substantially less for Frontpoint. Also, it was very easy to install. I needed a little assistance with their customer service and they were very helpful. I use their interactive features 90% of the time and I like it. It has been a very good experience.

Frontpoint

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us! It is always our goal to make things simple and easy and we are glad we are able to do that for you!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I've been managing properties for about 12 years, and I've used Frontpoint as my home security provider for a couple of years. I manage 26 property locations, plus my house, and Frontpoint is the best alarm company I've ever dealt with. I went with them because of their customer service, and I have nothing but good things about them. I'm confident in it and how good it is compared to what I've dealt with before. I've been happy that everything worked out with Frontpoint. I use all of their security system's interactive features. I love this company!

Frontpoint

We're so glad that you are enjoying system and that our Support Team was able to assist you when you needed them to! Thank you for the great review and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

My mom uses Frontpoint at her house and it's been a year since I've had Frontpoint installed as my own home security service provider. The installation was easy although I had one issue where something wasn’t reading and so they sent me something to boost the differential between the two. Then there's no muss, no fuss. Everyone is friendly and had the answers, so I've no complaints.

I pretty much only use the app, but I arm the system at night at the keypad. I love it but I always get paranoid and wonder if something were to go off and I wasn’t home then what would I do and hopefully I’ll never have to worry about that. So far, nothing’s ever happened other than I thought I disarmed it but it never did. So I was touching around and the alarm went off and that was annoying but that was my own fault. It's been nice also because it’s not like having a big box store like ADT which I’ve had interactions with in the past. Frontpoint is quick, super easy and affordable. A lot of people don’t have a security system, but we always had one and I don’t feel secure without it.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that your setup was easy and that you are loving that smartphone app! Thanks for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything going forward.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

Frontpoint was rated as the number one security system so we went with them. It was an easy set up and their staff were pretty helpful with anything. It's very easy to use and it gives me peace of mind. All of their interactive features work and were good. Sometimes, when I forget to arm the system, I do it from the phone, so that saves us gas since I don't have to go back home.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you were able to get everything all setup and that you are feeling more secure with your system!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I didn’t want someone breaking into the house while I wasn’t here so I looked on the internet for home security solutions and Frontpoint drew me in with their price and features. The company also offered the ease of installing the system myself. Though I have to call their team if I can't log into the website and do changes, I feel comfortable with the system.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that you've had the experience you've expected! Thanks for the great rating!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

Because of their reviews on various websites, and their interactive feature, we chose to get our home security from Frontpoint. Installing the device was fairly easy and their representatives were all friendly, very nice and able to answer questions.

Frontpoint

We are happy to know that your system is working exactly how you need it to!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

Frontpoint is a different system compared to American Alarm which I used in my previous house. Frontpoint was less expensive and has more features. Their reps were good compared to other companies I've dealt with. No one tried to break into my house and we've not had a fire, so I've just been paying them my money. I'm pleased with my experience with them so far.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that your system is working well and that our Support Team has always been right there to help you!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

My realtor recommended Frontpoint. We had a couple of false alarms and so we spoke to the customer service people and they were able to help troubleshoot it. It's usually a pretty good interaction. Installing the device was pretty easy. There was an issue with the glass break sensor, but they sent us a new one within a couple of days. We usually arm and disarm the system using its interactive feature, which is easy and nice. Once, we like left a certain day and didn’t remember to arm it until an hour later from this phone and that was great. I bought the system for the times when I leave the house. It lets us know when the cleaning people are coming and going and it helps a little bit, but I was not that worried, to begin with.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you are feeling more secure with your Frontpoint system!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I've been a Frontpoint user for about a year now. I got them based on a personal reference. Its installation was very easy and their reps have been very helpful. We've tried their interactive features and they were user friendly. So far, it's been great and we've not have any complications or problems with the system at all. I feel more secure now.

Frontpoint Company Profile