toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your installation went so smoothly!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

Installing my Frontpoint system was very easy. The instructions were good. Frontpoint also has a topnotch customer service. Anytime that I’ve had to call, they’ve been really, really good. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

There was numerous failures to respond to inquiries from us as the customer. The biggest is when the alarm was sounded and our phones were never called. They claimed "our logs show we called all three phones" yet ALL THREE smartphones had no missed calls. Later I confirmed that Verizon could prove they never called any of the numbers. They say they didn't send the police because the alarm was "eventually disarmed" but what if a burglar had put a gun to my wife's head to disarm the alarm? Frontpoint put my family's lives in danger. Then on MULTIPLE attempts to call and ask why they didn't call, they seldom (2 out of 8 emails/voicemails) responded because their service hours are limited. Perhaps they've got too big to handle their customers as I read all these good reviews yet we have 5-6 major failures of their service in just a few months with them.

Frontpoint

Debbie, we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Rest assured, one of our Support Supervisors is looking into your account and will be reaching out to you shortly to make sure you receive that refund. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 7, 2017

I was quoted over $300 to install the system. When I said it was too much he went to talk to his "boss" and came back to tell me they could give it to me for $99.95 which was the price listed on the internet. Before they send you the contract so you are able to read it or terms they ask to charge your account the $95.99. I made the mistake of saying yes, then after reading the contract and the deception about the price I decided against it. The charge is still on my account 6 days later. The sales person emailed me about my decision and called to ask why I didn't want it. I thought that was excessive. So my advice is to not give them permission to charge your account until you read the contract.

Frontpoint

Steve, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are surprised to read some of the details of your review as they are far from the quality of service we aim to provide all of our customers. Rest assured, one of our Support Supervisors is looking into your account and will be reaching out to you shortly to make sure you are taken care of moving forward. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 5, 2017

If you activate your system on Day 1, this means you have 365 days of protection. If you do not activate your system you have no protection. But you pay exactly the same amount as if you had activated your system. So option #1 (activate) gives you all the protections that Frontpoint has to offer, vs. option #2 (don't activate) which gives you absolutely no protection. Frontpoint charges the same amount, regardless of whether you choose option #1 or option #2. And you're stuck in a 1-year min contract.

The bigger issue, for me, is that Frontpoint does not seem to have any actual customer relations people. All they have is salespeople. So if you have a legitimate complaint, do not expect it to be addressed. Expect the "customer service rep" (a salesperson) to sidestep all your questions. Do not expect direct answers to direct questions (e.g., "What is 2+2?" Response: "You have to understand that our suppliers..."). Never before have I encountered a "customer service" chain that consisted of nothing but salespeople. Frontpoint might provide good protection, but they do not provide good customer support. (And I have to wonder how many people they have screwed over by charging for services they weren't actually providing.)

Frontpoint

Crystal, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention! It is important to us that you feel safe and secure which is why we are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you to address all of your concerns in detail. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: May 28, 2017

I called Frontpoint for an estimate on my home security needs and was very happy when I found their price for equipment almost $800 less than competitors. The representative promised me that the equipment will be overnighted and at the end of our conversation he said that I could not be overnighted after I already agreed to the contract. When I did finally receive my equipment it was very difficult to put in, unlike the way it was described by the representative as "easy as putting on a refrigerator magnet." After I finally got the equipment installed, the doorbell camera is not working. There is no technical support after hours only in answering service. I am very unhappy about this as I am trying to secure a home with thousands of dollars worth of furniture in it That I have not yet fully moved into.

Frontpoint

Linda, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are glad to see that you were able to speak with one of our Support Supervisors in regards to your concerns. Thanks again and we wish you the best of luck with all of your security needs moving forward.

Original review: May 21, 2017

My alarm has gone off twice now and no one ever called me from the company. I called them and they say they show no alarms went off. Another strike against them. I let it go for over 2 min. Just to see if they would contact me. No one ever did.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Edward, thank you for your feedback regarding this matter. It is always our goal to be available to assist with any concerns that may arise with your system. As we want to ensure that you are getting the best service possible, one of our Support Supervisors will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to speak with you soon.

Original review: May 11, 2017

Consider waking up at 5 am and trying to use the app to disarm your system. The app doesn't work. You have to go to the panel and shut it off there. Then try the app on another device... fail. Try to logon to Frontpoint... fail. Try to get technical assistance but you can't because, THEY ARE CLOSED. I believe I should've stayed with an ADT system over these guys. At least I would get support. We relied on the app due to the house layout. Now it's useless thus rendering the system useless. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Lack of 24 hr tech support should be enough to kill this deal.

Updated on 05/17/2017: I just want to make it clear that Frontpoint contacted me as they said they would. We went over the issue and found a solution to a possible future problem. Everything is running perfectly and I even have a ready fallback. Problem resolved. Thanks Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Bill, it is never our goal to have a customer see us as deceitful and we apologize if this is how any interactions have made you feel. Frontpoint prides itself on being a 100% transparent on all accounts and work hard to maintain this standard. As we want to ensure that we are upholding those standards, we will have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you to discuss your specific situation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Original review: May 9, 2017

The system itself works fine are a joke. I have been in IT for 20+ years and have never seen customer service like this. Promise one thing then immediately turn around and do another. Even under contract. Also the deceitfulness when you have a rep on the phone. Just to get another customer trapped into the 3yr contract. What is really sad is that I did not see this site for reviews prior to signing up. Seems that the past few months have been getting worse. Fix your issues before you end up at the bottom of the list.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

First when I called this agents was supposed to help set up the camera but he was just insulting my English skill the whole time. He didn't asked me the right question by saying to look for WSP on my Wi-Fi router instead he just asked me for the router model number so I didn't know which one he referred to the security system or the router. So as time goes on this agent requested me to sent him the picture of the router and he finally mentioned the Wi-Fi router so he asked me to go on browser to open up their page.

He talked so fast that I can't hear what he said. Finally this is the insult part he said cullin cullin I don't even know what it means. So I asked him to spell it. He literally laughing in the background and exhale as if he's stupid I was so we go on again try to lock into the computer. This agents while he was waiting he literally changed up on me and never called back although he got my number because is on the account. This person Alba ** whatever the hell he was just plain down Rude FRONTPOINT.

IF your company allowing your agents to treated customer like this then I go somewhere else when my contract is up and on the previous agents I called about changing the batteries also rude as this agent he asked me to remove the battery to replace a new one, so I tried my very best and in the process my nail got flip and go backward and I was bleeding. The agents didn't even care bit and just want me to keep going and made a comment about it only normally takes 5 min to replaced the battery so my system is apart.

Then this agent just tell me he'll send me a new one and didn't even make sure my system it's fine when it arm and didn't even bother to confirm the address to send the new system to then of course it went to the wrong place and I have to go pick it up and my place was not armed for 3 days. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. It's good product but they will have no sympathy to your safety and compassion towards people with English difficulties. Very, very bad customer services.

Frontpoint

Kylee, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention! One of our Support Supervisors is looking into these alarm events and will reach out to you shortly to discuss everything in detail. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Original review: April 26, 2017

This is a DIY security system with phone installation support. The door sensors are a pair of flimsy, foam stickers that stick to the outside of the door and the frame. They protrude out, are quite visibly noticeable, and are easily detached. The glass break sensor did not detect clapping unless standing within 5 feet of it. So if you need this to work, you will need to buy several for your doors and windows.

The first false alarm that was activated was simply that (an alarm), Frontpoint did not notify police and there is no live person coming on over the main box to ask the person to identify themselves. I'm pointing this out because CPI does have a live person immediately speaking through the box asking for identification and the password. With CPI if you are unable to identity yourself and give the password, a second series of even louder alarms is sent off with authorities called to the scene.

The second false alarm, Frontpoint called my cell phone and asked for the password. I gave them both passwords. The genius on the other end told me it was the wrong password because I was combining the two together and would not cancel the alarm. The police were called, and were very upset with me that my alarm system was not registered with the city. At no point during the sales pitch or installation did Frontpoint tell me I needed to register the system with the police department. Seems like an important point to go over with the customer. Frontpoint seems like a cheap, unsophisticated security system with my experience so far.

Frontpoint

Pat, we appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us. Rest assured, one of our Support Supervisors is looking into your account and will reach out to you shortly to make sure you are entirely taken care of. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: April 24, 2017

Let me start by saying, anywhere that requires you to write a letter to cancel your service is a SCAM. I have now learned this valuable lesson. Another telltale sign is a long contract. Frontpoint has a minimum contract length of 3 years! That's ludicrous considering there is absolutely no reason why there should be a contract. Why shouldn't I be able to discontinue my service if I'm not happy? Anyway, the reason I'm writing this complaint is I wrote my cancellation letter and they wrote back saying my formatting wasn't correct and because of that I have to rewrite my letter. I'm not sure if this was some kind of prank, but I'd like my money refunded for the 2 months after my original cancellation letter was sent.

Frontpoint

Perry, we appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us. We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you had, however, we are happy to see that you were able to speak with one of our Support Supervisors and that they were able to help you. Thanks again for your feedback and we wish you the best of luck with all of your security needs going forward.

Original review: April 19, 2017

They only know if there is a problem with your home monitor station if 24 hours goes by and they don't receive communication from your home monitor. What this means is that if for some reason communication is lost (weak satellite signal, or cell tower problem) you could be unmonitored for up to 24 hours for break-in or fire. They have no way of knowing if your system is working for up to 24 hours between the last time your system notified them. They don't tell you this when they sell you the system. So if you think your family is protected in case of a fire, and for some reason they lost communication with your station, it could be 24 hours before you are notified. That's supposed to make you feel safe if there is a fire?

If you call and ask a customer support person about this, they will tell you this exact thing, but if you don't know to ask, then they won't tell you. And almost nobody knows to ask. And if they tell you that it is very rare to lose communication with your station, don't believe it. They lost communication with our station twice in one week, 3 times in two months. And although they claimed they sent us an email, we NEVER got any notification. No email, message or phone call. This is a joke! They sell you false peace of mind. You are taking a chance that you will never lose service, and if you do, that nothing will happen between the 24 hour window when they wait to hear from your station. Very misleading sales pitch! It's like buying insurance that sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't.

Frontpoint

Chris, we first want to apologize for the way you were treated during your sales process as it is far from the quality of service we aim to provide all of our customers. Rest assured, one of our Sales Managers is looking into those interactions and will take any and all necessary action to ensure this does not happen again moving forward. Thanks again and we wish you the best of luck with all of your security needs going forward!

Original review: April 11, 2017

I was actually considering Frontpoint, however, the salesman tried to make me feel uncomfortable with my "manhood" when I said I wanted to speak with my wife regarding the financial commitment we would be making for this service. I was told in a sarcastic tone, "After you get your wife's permission, give us a call back." Sorry fella, I like to make sure my wife and I are on the same page when it comes to our finances and any monthly commitment we will be making with our money. Because you tried to play a sexist and douchey card with me, I will not be using your service.

I know that you should always read the fine print but everything has a military clause, for the sole reason of supporting the military lifestyle we move A LOT! Well not FRONTPOINT nope. They've looped their contract a million different ways. We as military earn the right to a lot one being a home loan. Being a specialist I took advantage of that. I bought my first home and TRUSTED the person on the other end because of the whole we understand military pitch. Turns out now that I'm having to sell my home to move back home until I get on my feet as tied to a 24month contract with these guys that want 800! For ending the contract early. So they pitch to me, "Hey you can transfer your security system which is just a toy of a security system anyway."

It's been saying ración not responding meaning the system is dead for like 3 months and no one's called, verified everything is okay or nothing. I could be rotting and they wouldn't notice as long as that monthly payment which is mandatory on auto pay goes through and I only got it to reduce my home owner's insurance policy so I didn't care that it didn't really do anything. But all the homes even rentals have security systems already not to mention who wants to take on more bills. So I ask for a copy of the contract. Turns out their military accommodations is just them saying "we'll do a temp pause on your monthly payment but we'll add that pause to your end of contract date so we're still gonna hold you to it." Forget that you were deployed or are out of the military and had to sell your home and feed three children. STAY AWAY! Gonna keep posting this until it helps someone.

Resolution response: March 29, 2017

Front point did call me back. Although it wasn't the same night that I had issues, as they said they would, they did finally did call me the next morning. They worked on trouble shooting the issues and proposed a fix. Time will tell if it works.

Apparently there is a signal delay which means that the signal doesn't reach Front Point ComSys for a while and can causes false alarms. A fix may or may not work in this instance for this system.

I have been a customer for over 4 years. The only suggestion I might make to Front Point is that they had a tech on duty at night. That is when break ins often happen and when people want to feel the most secure. No one wants to talk to an answering service when they are frightened or have a false alarm and they police are dispatched.

Original review: March 26, 2017

After I had been home for 5 minutes, I received a text stating a possible break in at my house. I called Frontpoint to see what was going on. I realized that when I entered my house and turned off my alarm, through some faulty error it came across to Frontpoint dispatch as a possible break in (even though it was just me entering my home as usual). Although during my original agreement, Frontpoint said they would make 3 separate calls before they dispatched the police, they did not try to contact me; I know because I was in my house and my phone nor my cell phone rang. The Police were dispatched. I asked them to cancel the call to the Police since this is the 3rd false alarm in the past 12 months.

When I went to call them back to find out about fixing my faulty system, they said they would have someone call me back immediately. That was two hours ago and I am still waiting for the call. It is 10:30 PM at night. Two different emergency reps said they would call me right back. Neither has. I am more worried about the Police filing a report against me for too many false alarms than I am against having a burglar. I gave Frontpoint a 4 star because they used to have really great customer service but now they have left me in the lurch. This is my 4th year with them. I think as the systems get older they start having issues.

Frontpoint

Katherine, thank you for bringing this situation to our attention and we apologize for the amount of calls you received as it is never our goal to have our customers feel harassed. We would like to make this situation right which is why we have had one of our Sales Managers attempt to contact you. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon so we can address all of your concerns in detail.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I left a review on yelp.com, but am also leaving a review here due to continued harassment from this company. Called them 5 days ago, spoke to a salesperson. Received an email quote. The next day, Saturday, I called to ask for clarification regarding the quote. Nobody answered the phone, I left no message. During the course of that day, I received eight phone calls from Frontpoint but they did not leave voicemails which very unprofessional. I then started receiving numerous emails spams from this company relentlessly harassing me.

After leaving a negative review on Yelp, a manager quickly responded on yelp.com, asking me to submit an email to WeCare@FrontPoint.com giving them various information. I did this yesterday. Have gotten no response, no apology, nothing. Received yet another spam email today. Should also note, I have responded to every email spam I've gotten asking them to take me off their list. I have additionally hit unsubscribe at the end of the email to no avail. Avoid this company at all costs, they will harass the heck out of you. Also, you're required to leave your email address and phone number in order to get a quote and that's when the fun begins.

Frontpoint

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention! It is important to us that you feel safe and secure which is why we have one of our Support Supervisors attempting to contact you. At your earliest convenience, please give our Supervisor a call back and he will be more than happy to assist you. Thanks again and we hope to hear from you soon!

Original review: March 2, 2017

My ex husband and I purchased the Frontpoint system over 2.5 years ago. The account was always paid up to date. When I ended my 31 year marriage due to extreme emotional abuse, I was extremely traumatized, and in deep grieving. My alarm system went off, and instead of calling my daughter, they called my ex. Triggering a terrible reaction. I called them, explained the situation, and asked them to please remove his name from the contact list.

The alarm went off again. They once again called my ex husband and I, through tears, pleaded with them to "Please remove his name. Call my daughter. Let me give you one of my son's names." Frontpoint said he would remain a contact if the alarm went off until the contract was up in July of 2017. This was the summer of 2016. I have great credit. I always pay my bills. That's how I was raised. I keep my word. This is how Frontpoint operates. It should have been an easy fix. They preferred to traumatize a good customer. DO NOT GET FRONTPOINT. Unless, of course, you find it amusing to abuse abused women.

Frontpoint

Scott, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are glad to see that you were able to speak with one of our Support Supervisors and that they were able to address all of your concerns. Thanks again and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you going forward.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I got Frontpoint for a home we were listing for sale because of so many good reviews. When I contacted frontpoint and explained we might sell the house during the year of service that frontpoint required we sign up for, I was assured by the frontpoint salesman on the phone that if we sold the house the year long monitoring agreement could be easily transitioned to the new owner, and was never told there was any cost associated with this. House sold. New owner wants the monitoring service, we contact Frontpoint and it takes nearly 3 weeks for them to get us the electronic signed paperwork to transition the account over to the new owner. I get confirmation we both signed and am charged a $69 service fee for transitioning the service.

Alright, I was stupid enough to believe the salesman... I contacted Frontpoint and they told me my $69 transfer fee would be refunded. 3 weeks later that still hasn't happened. Worse yet, I am STILL BEING BILLED MONTHLY for the monitoring service by frontpoint. What the **! It is impossible to remove my automatic credit card payment from my frontpoint account, even though the name of the new owner has been added to it. None of his information is in the account other than his email address. Wow! What a SCAM Frontpoint is!

Trying to contact the service representative is hit or miss, it usually takes DAYS for him to get back to me. When he does, he promises things will be fixed and so far he has been 100% wrong. No refund on the $69 transfer fee, no actual transfer of the account (although I have it in writing in email from the esignature document) and ongoing automatic billing that I cannot stop to my credit card. If I had known it would be this much hassle, take so much of my time to try to get the account transferred, and I would be charged extra fees and continue to be charged after the service was ended, I never would have gone with Frontpoint. I strongly recommend to anyone not to use Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

David, thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your first home security system, we're glad to have you as part of the family! Also, thank you for the great review! It's great hearing that our Support Team was able to help get your system up and running. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

My wife read some good reviews about Frontpoint on the internet and we got them for our home security system. When I first started the service, I felt that the customer service representative was a little young and not quite sure how to interact with me. She was asking me how many services I wanted or how many windows there were. This is the first home security system that we put in place so I wasn’t sure on the details and I was looking for her directions to see how many sensors or what kind of devices Frontpoint would recommended. So that was a little bit of a problem but we got through it and it was no problem after that.

The installation took almost an hour, but the person helping me did a good job and showed me how to do it so it was relatively painless. We’ve been satisfied with Frontpoint. I have used their interactive features and I like it. It could be helpful in an emergency and though I haven’t used it very much recently, it’s a great feature. The website is also well thought out and designed well.

Frontpoint

Ted, we're glad to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to. We're also glad to hear that smartphone app is making your system easier to use and more accessible. Thank you for the great review and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I've been using Frontpoint for my business' security for close to a year now. After being broken into twice, I got cameras. And then after getting broke into the third time, I got the alarm. We had challenges during the installation, but they were not that hard. The seals on the door didn't quite fit right and we improvised by adding a little foam to make them connect better.

Interactions with the Frontpoint team have always been real good. I have three big garage doors, and I talked to the Frontpoint team because we had a big windstorm, and when the wind gets up real strong, there'd be a false alarm. We've had some signals come through, and Frontpoint had to call the sheriff's office, and the people from the sheriff's office arrived before I did. I also like being able to access and control the system from anywhere. I routinely disarm the system with my phone, check to make sure everything's intact. I'm just looking to try not to get broken into again and I feel better with it. Overall, I've been real satisfied with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great rating!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I switched to Frontpoint and my experience when installing my Frontpoint security device was perfect. I installed it myself and didn't run into any issues at all. It was easy and straightforward.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that the interactive features of the system are making it more accessible and convenient to use! Our goal is always to provide peace of mind and we're happy you're getting just that. Thank you for the great rating and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Frontpoint has been a much better service than my previous one which was ADT. The installation took less than an hour and was very good. I installed it myself and then called the help line to connect up a few sensors, and they were very helpful. I use Frontpoint’s interactive features and it's one of the clear reasons why I picked them. I feel that I’m a lot more in control with my system. I can check it any time on my phone and it’s just a much more seamless interaction that I’m having. Before, I had no real visibility except for when I was home. The service of Frontpoint that I've received from the initial installation until today has been excellent. Everyone I’ve spoken to has been very helpful and very polite. They are professional and know what they are talking about which is a big plus.

I recently had a situation that Frontpoint haven't gotten back to me on, where my fire alarm was triggered. It was a false alarm. The smoke was coming from my fireplace and it's not uncommon problem that we have with this particular wood stove. But as far as the alarm system is concerned, it was a valid alarm. And when the smoke alarm triggered, the panel locked our doors. I've spoken to them a couple of times on that and they said they're researching it but I haven't heard anything.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need additional adhesive or anything at all!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I've used Frontpoint home security for almost a year. The staff has been very pleasant to work with and very helpful. They've addressed any issues I’ve had. Installing the device was relatively easy though some of the connections were a little hard to line up on windows. I think it should have come with more of the little sticky pads. Being able to access and control my security system on the go has been good but limited. Still, it's nice to be able to see what's going on from anywhere. I don't know if Frontpoint really makes anything safer, but it definitely helps document the comings and goings, which has been helpful. Hopefully it's acting as a deterrent, but there’s no way to validate that.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your system is working how you need it to! Also, thanks for the recommendation and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I've been using Frontpoint for approximately nine months to a year. It was very easy to install. I have the app as well, and it's wonderful. Their customer service is superb. I've already recommended Frontpoint to a friend who had installed it too.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your setup was easy and that you are happy with your system!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

It has been a little bit under a year since using Frontpoint and everything has been great. Their security device was easy to install too.

Frontpoint

Happy to hear your system is easy and convenient to work with! Thank you for the great review!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

I've been using Frontpoint for a year now. I like their do-it-yourself aspects wherein they just send everything to set up. No one has to come in and I don't have to schedule any appointments. The set up was easy and simple. I use their app too and it works great. And, their reps were very helpful, nice and knowledgeable. My interactions with them have been great.

Frontpoint

Wow, we're so glad to hear that we've been able to live up to your expectations and that our Support Team has been helpful and easy to work with. It's also great that the interactive features are making your system more accessible! Thanks for the great review and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

It was between the reviews and the fact that it was easy to install that we chose Frontpoint. We also had the choice on how we wanted to use it. Everything was positive. Also, their people have always provided very good customer service. During installation and every time we had a question, they have always been there. They are very likely and easy to talk to. Online, they would notify us if there was any problem. I like that the system lets us know every time the door and windows are open and tells you which one. They also have nice signs for you to put out in the yard and stickers for the windows. We feel better that we have it because it's working. Every time we go out, we put it on and we feel like we're protected. Frontpoint is a great company to help protect your home and yourself.

Frontpoint

We appreciate you taking the time to share you feedback with us!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I learned about Frontpoint when I was doing an internet research. I have talked to their reps when I set up their system and the process has been fine.

Frontpoint

Jason, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that our Support Team was able to get you what you need to get your sensor's mounted. Also, we appreciate your feedback as this definitely helps make sure we are providing the best service possible. Thanks again, and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

It was a bit more difficult to install our security device because one of my doors is kind of offset from the frame. I needed to add a couple of extra sticky pads to have the sensors stick out of my door during installation. I called Frontpoint to tell them and they immediately sent out more sticky pads for free so I didn't have to buy any. Also, the smartphone app is very nice. It comes most handy when I'm in the car leaving for work. I can also use it when I'm in bed.

There are a couple of things that I was hoping they could change. One is where the alarm has gone off and they said that they are going to dispatch the police because I was not home. I didn't know why it was going off. I had to call the police dispatcher later to see what had happened because there was never any follow-up. And then if there was a way to make it where you could set it up and not worry about your pets setting it off because I've had my cat set it off. It says that a cat is not supposed to be able to set it off. Also when I'm leaving, I can't arm it with my sensors when my bigger dog is left out because she will set it off as well. Other than that, I'm very happy with the service.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that our Security Consultant was able to get you what you needed to protect your home and that your installation went so smoothly. Thank you for sharing your experience and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

One of my customers uses Frontpoint and he gave me a referral. When I first got the system, I was thinking about cancelling. I called them up and they were simple and straightforward. They lowered my bill and customized everything to exactly what I needed. It's a good system. Installation was simple since everything is labeled clearly. All you have to do is place them on the wall, doors, or windows. The interactive feature is also very convenient. I have been using them in my business for almost a year.

Frontpoint Company Profile