toll free

Formerly SecureYourHome
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We recently purchased a house and being first-time buyers, we got phone calls from a couple of agencies like ADT, cable places, and the likes. They tried to give us deals, discounts and promotional offers. We also got a call from Safe Streets USA and they came towards the end of September. They were our first choice as our security provider.

The installers were all very professional and very courteous. They walked us through the whole system, and they showed me how to download the app with my phone so I can use the app when I’m away from the house in order to control the system. They showed us how the cameras work then said if anything happens, to give them a call and that they’re free. They told us to tinker with the system for the first three days ‘cause within that time, we get all other buffer zones of when something breaks or something messes up. They’ll come out there real quickly and fix it. They’re very helpful. We had a follow-up call afterward and it was to make sure everything was good.

For the most part, everything was fine. We had a couple of days where the one device outside stopped working. We thought it may have something to do with the internet connection when we couldn’t pull it up on the app on our phone. It wouldn’t register anything but it was still somehow recording videos but we weren’t able to see them. But within a couple of days, it worked itself out so that was fine. We have recommended Safe Streets USA to a couple of people who don’t have them and we told them that they should get it if they're smart. The coolest part about it is on my phone. I can pull up the camera in my living room and at home and look at it even if I'm an hour and a half away from my home. That’s pretty awesome.

When we were purchasing a house, the realtor set us up with Safe Streets to get set up with insurance, security and electrical. All the installation went perfectly and the installer has been very cordial and explained everything thoroughly. Safe Streets provides really good customer service. If I had a question, I will call and their team would answer appropriately. They are awesome. The provide me with more sense of security for my home and my family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm very happy with the service I received from Safe Streets. Andrew was extremely professional and friendly. He told me exactly what I needed to hear and finished the work neatly and efficiently. He even came back the next day (a Saturday) to re-install the sensor on a new door at no charge. I would certainly recommend Safe Streets after my experience with Andrew.

I had the greatest experience with my install process. My technician was Ron **. Ron was professional, knowledgeable and time efficient. He was patient and made sure that I understood the proper use of my equipment. He is truly an assist to the ADT company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Daniel came to our house in Brooklyn this morning and made it all so easy. He was punctual, he figured out what needed to be done to make us safe and secure, and took care of installation quickly. He explained everything thoroughly and was delightful to work with - I feel as though we are in very good hands! Thank you!

The two gentlemen Tyler and Julio were absolutely phenomenal. They were fast, pleasant, and very friendly. They were both very patient and made my experience terrific! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I can honestly say I'm glad I chose ADT and glad with the service provided.

I Googled an ADT dealer and Safe Streets USA was the first one I saw. I've been with them for three months now. I got their package with the phone, camera and keypad. Everything went smoothly with the installation and it was fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The install took over FIVE hours. The tech was at my house until after 10 PM and still was not finished. At one point during the install, he had to leave to go back to his last stop to clock out of the GPS to finish the install at my house. I was also told by customer service to ask for a certificate of service. When I asked the tech for this, he had NO CLUE what I was talking about. The tech left numerous holes in both the front and back side of my hallway wall.

When he was mounting the panel, I told him the hole he had originally created behind the main panel was showing, but he told me "no it was covered." Only after screwing the panel to the wall he finally agreed with me that the large hole behind the panel was showing and lowered the panel. This left four large visual screw marks and a scrape in my wall. On the backside of the wall, his drill had made two more very large angled holes. The wire to the system comes out in the middle of the wall, versus down at the outlet, and was left just hanging.

The tech promised me he would come back the next day to patch all the holes and staple the wire to make it flush with the wall. Did that happen? NOPE! He was a no call, no show. When I contacted customer service, I was told the tech did not put the follow up in his calendar and therefore he cannot be held liable. I was also suppose to receive a smoke detector at the install. However, the tech gave me a reason to why it would not be installed and someone else would be in contact with me. When speaking with customer service, this rep told me that is not correct and that the tech should have done everything. Furthermore, the rep told me the tech marked my fairly new house "not up to code" and that was the reason why the tech did not install the smoke detector.

The rep told me the tech's manager would be in contact with me within 72 hours to discuss. Did that happen? You guessed it, NOPE! It took a second call to customer service for the manager to finally call back. Once the manager called, he was very quick to get off the phone with me and rushed me off the phone so he did not have to discuss any of my concerns with his tech. I am a USAA member and only went with ADT because of the member discount and they appeared to have a decent reputation. The service I received from their tech was horrible and I truly hope other USAA members and non-members are being treated this way. The tech that came to my house clearly needs to be re-trained on everything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Technician Glenn ** came to our residence, and done a fantastic job. He really went above and beyond to get everything that we needed and wanted. The guy is a hardworker and I appreciate his help. That is not all, the system is great and easy to use!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Aldwin was very professional and friendly. At the beginning he covered the selected plan and what his suggestions were, and he covered cost honestly before installing anything. He made sure that he explain everything to me and that I understood what each piece equipment did and how it functioned. He worked quickly and efficiently. Aldwin also has a great personality and is very polite.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very happy with our installation consultant Jean **. He did a great job placing all of the equipment in areas that he thought were for our best protection. He spent at least 45 minutes reviewing how to work the system and showing me how to use the app. I was very happy with the customer service.

I picked Safe Streets USA and have been with them for four months now. However, I wouldn’t recommend them. I just wanted the basic package but I felt like I was pushed to buy more than I needed. I didn’t like that and I felt like the system was overpriced too. The salesperson who was also the installer went in and installed all the devices in all the rooms and even on the windows and they were not necessary. But since I already have te system installed, I'm just trying to finish my contract.

Would like to thank Brendan for the professional installation he performed and his helpful attitude was appreciated. We would recommend him to our family and friends. He seemed very knowledgeable about the equipment. And we also appreciated his instructions on how to use the system.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a fantastic experience with SafeStreets installing our new security system. Anthony ** was very personable, installed everything we needed without pushing other products we weren't interested in and was able to answer all our questions and concerns! Thank you Tony and SafeStreets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The installation consultant, B. M., was knowledgeable, efficient, and precise in the installation and explanation of the use of our system. He was very professional. He interacted well with us. He answered all questions to our satisfaction. I highly recommend him.

Melissa ** did a great job installing our security system. She was very patient in explaining the process to me and my husband, and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend her services if you're looking to deal with someone who is professional and very knowledgeable.

The installation consultant Terrence ** was very helpful during installation. He walked me and my daughter through the whole process, he asked me if I had any questions during and after the process to ask. He explained how the system works in the most easiest way possible to remember. My daughter said he was amazing and she like him very much! I would recommend This company to any friend that's looking for security. I now have a peace of mind, thank you so much!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So I had a rough start with communication before having the system installed. I received two different window prices from ADT. Not very clear. Ronald ** the installer with SafeStreets did a great job explaining the whole process. He was great!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had our ADT system upgraded on May 26, 2017. We want to tell you how pleased we were with the work done by your chief technician, Austin **, and his trainee, Skyler **. Both men were knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely efficient. They worked well together, answered all our questions and gave us an excellent training on the new features of the upgrade and how they were improvements over the previous system. We have been using our system for a little over two weeks and everything has worked perfectly. Please extend our thanks and great pleasure with our new system to both Austin and Skyler.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Brian ** performed my installation as a new ADT customer. He was professional, courteous, early for the appointment and very knowledgeable about the product. High 5 to him and his service! I would recommend him to any business, family or friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had our security system installed last week, along with exterior cameras and Scott did a great job. He was professional, considerate of our time restraints and completed the installation in a timely manner. He was thorough in explaining the system to us. I would recommend him and the company to anyone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

To be honest, I have had nothing but great professional customer service with ADT from initial contact to present service. A special shout out to our installer Gordon **. Highly professional with excellent personal charisma, and enhanced customer service and technical skills that I think are second to none. Kudos to a great company. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Gordon **, main installer, Brad ** and Tyler ** were all very professional and knowledgeable installers of my upgraded security system. I feel more engaged in using my system to its fullest capabilities. I would recommend ADT home security and SafeStreets as the authorized installers of this system.

David ** was prompt, kind, efficient and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain each package in depth, and figured out the best option for my family. I am extremely happy with his service and will recommend SafeStreetsUSA to other people because of David’s great service.

SafeStreets installed an ADT security system in our home in early May. A motion sensor was not working properly and a SafeStreets representative, Mark **, came to correct the problem. I could not be more pleased with his service! He covers a huge area and due to appointments already scheduled was not able to get to us until after 8 pm. I told him he was welcome to come at a later date, however, he elected to fix the system then. He was professional, clearly knowledgeable and was very courteous! He represented SafeStreets and ADT in the best possible manner! Bravo Zulu!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Stewart was very professional and patient with me. His knowledge and professionalism was outstanding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was the way I wanted it. I would highly recommend Stewart to anyone and everyone for service of home security system installs. He did a great job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our installer (Mike) did a fantastic job. He took the time to explain all of the features of the system and thoroughly answered all of our questions. Great Job! I would highly recommend him as an installer and will recommend ADT moving forward.

I cannot emphasize enough how happy and safe I feel with SafeStreetsUSA and ADT. Their service is remarkable. Professional, courteous and helpful are all understatements. They are quick to respond and are there for you at an instant notice. I could not be happier. Special thanks to Sean and Tony. You both have gone above and beyond your duty. I HIGHLY recommend these fabulous companies. From the call center to the tech that comes to your home you can feel secure 24 hours a day. They TRULY care!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our technician Jean was very professional, polite and a great representative of your company. He made sure we understood all our options, how the system worked and that we were satisfied. I still don't like the prebilling of the installation before we receive a quote but we are glad we chose this system.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My tech, Chuck **, arrived on time, was polite, courteous and professional. He explained how my alarm system worked and answered my questions. I'm new to this sort of thing, so it's important to learn the steps correctly. I would be happy to refer him to my friends and family members.

After a very unpleasant and dangerous break in, my Husband and I decided it was time for a security system. ADT came highly recommended. Our technician Paul **, arrived on time and spent at least 4 hours installing our alarm system. He was very knowledgeable and most important to us, patient. His love for his job is evident because he helped us to now feel safe and secure. We are new to this and Paul did an Awesome job!

Jason installed our ADT security system. He was very professional, answered all our questions. Did a good clean job. We will recommend your company because of his service. We are very happy with the install. Jason was very pleasant and a good worker.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Profile