toll free

Formerly SecureYourHome
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We recently purchased a house and being first-time buyers, we got phone calls from a couple of agencies like ADT, cable places, and the likes. They tried to give us deals, discounts and promotional offers. We also got a call from Safe Streets USA and they came towards the end of September. They were our first choice as our security provider.

The installers were all very professional and very courteous. They walked us through the whole system, and they showed me how to download the app with my phone so I can use the app when I’m away from the house in order to control the system. They showed us how the cameras work then said if anything happens, to give them a call and that they’re free. They told us to tinker with the system for the first three days ‘cause within that time, we get all other buffer zones of when something breaks or something messes up. They’ll come out there real quickly and fix it. They’re very helpful. We had a follow-up call afterward and it was to make sure everything was good.

For the most part, everything was fine. We had a couple of days where the one device outside stopped working. We thought it may have something to do with the internet connection when we couldn’t pull it up on the app on our phone. It wouldn’t register anything but it was still somehow recording videos but we weren’t able to see them. But within a couple of days, it worked itself out so that was fine. We have recommended Safe Streets USA to a couple of people who don’t have them and we told them that they should get it if they're smart. The coolest part about it is on my phone. I can pull up the camera in my living room and at home and look at it even if I'm an hour and a half away from my home. That’s pretty awesome.

When we were purchasing a house, the realtor set us up with Safe Streets to get set up with insurance, security and electrical. All the installation went perfectly and the installer has been very cordial and explained everything thoroughly. Safe Streets provides really good customer service. If I had a question, I will call and their team would answer appropriately. They are awesome. The provide me with more sense of security for my home and my family.

Tracy ** first of all did a fabulous job of "blindly" pre planning what our unique home ADT needs might be, and setting us up timely with Jay! He was fantastic! 10 stern all doors, and 2 more in from the garage!?! What a nightmare! The unique U shape in a secluded environment, with non tech savvy local parents, savvy out of town kids who visit, us who travel extensively, and a house sitter who desired safety assistance... That was a tall order! From security to fire, to CO2 and emergency medical, ADT was able to comfortably meet and exceed all our needs!! What peace of mind! Thank you and major Kudos!!

When I switched all my utilities, I was told about Safe Streets and decided to go with them because of the offer I got when I bought the house. I ended up purchasing their wireless package which has a little key fob and a motion sensor. The installer was awesome and he explained everything very well. One thing that I like about the system is that it’s really loud, so even though we have a big house, we can still hear it everywhere. Having it makes us feel safer.

I had a break in about two years ago then it was very, very hard for me to sleep at night. SecureYourHome offered a special and I couldn't resist it so I took advantage of it. It was the security alarm with the door and the little remote control that I'm able to use at night in my bedroom. I turn it on and got the motion detector in the kitchen area, which is my main concern. On the first night they installed our device - absolute fantastic. They explained everything to the smaller details. I love it. My husband and I had both been very, very comfortable and secure. We don't worry about anything. Since having this installed, I sleep like a baby at night. I haven't slept this well in years. It's been amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

My tech Corey ** was pleasant, showed his identity and spent a good amount of time going over all of the features of my new security system. He was very helpful and he got me the best plan and everything was up and running in no time.

I feel so much better knowing my family is protected! I spoke with ADT in the evening and technician was able to come install system for me then for my parents first thing the next morning. Very impressed with his knowledge and care! TY ADT!

Great service, very knowledgeable about the products, and knew what it would take to protect my house and family. The technician made the experience feel like he was part of our family and wanted what was best for our protection. Enjoyed the experience and feel much safer and less concerned about theft of our belongings as we did before. I would do this all over again.

Installer - Ronald **. Very knowledgeable and patient with us during installation and walk through the training process. Very efficient, knowledgeable, explain clearly, work cleanly, organized, neat, happy, take no break, always sure of what he is doing and very very good. Efficient, thorough, always accommodating.

There was a pretty good deal with Safe Streets through TG&E and it was easy. There was the motion sensor, some doors and windows or alarms. The installation has been okay but we had a little bit of misinformation which has been a little bit troublesome. The information was a little confusing 'cause there were a lot of parties involved. Plus, the guy from Safe Streets USA was a little bit difficult. I had to change plans when we're going to be there to even a later date than the time they said and that's the biggest thing. Then, he also said that our small dog wouldn't set the motion sensor off but she did and that was also a little negative thing. Nevertheless, with Safe Streets USA, it's nice to feel that safety.

I wanted to let you know that my Safe Streets USA technician came to my house this week to perform an installation for a security system for my home. He was absolutely amazing to say the least. I'm not sure how you reward or recognize your employees, but I would strongly recommend my technician because of his professionalism, courtesy and the immediate level of trust that he achieved as he walked into my home. Please let my technician know that he is doing a tremendous job and that he is the epitome of what you as an organization should be striving towards.

Today my husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Terrence **, the ADT Technician assigned to install our security system. Since this process was new to us, we had many questions. Terrence was not only friendly, personable, professional and very knowledgeable, but he answered ALL of our questions to our satisfaction. In addition and most importantly, he made certain that we had a very clear understanding of the operation of our system before he walked out of the door. My husband and I felt that he was genuine in his concern for providing us with the most safe system set up possible. Our overall experience with ADT today was excellent! We would definitely recommend ADT to our family and friends.

Al ** did a great job updating our security system. He was professional and made well thought out suggestions that will provide us with a secure home. I have recommended him to neighbors that are planning security upgrades as well.

Shaun ** was very knowledgeable and helpful. He gave options and full details of smoke alarms and carbon monitors. He provided his contact information and demonstrated the system making sure we were comfortable with the system. We feel much safer and secure.

We were very happy with our service. The gentleman that installed our system was very pleasant. He explained everything to us. He took his time going over everything with us and answered any questions that we had. We are very happy knowing that we have a great alarm system.

Juan came to our house to explain the contract information that we received over the phone. He also explained to us the equipment to be installed. He was very helpful in helping us to get the best coverage that suited our home needs. Top Notch all the way!

Safe Streets was provided when I signed up for ADT. Their sales guy showed me all the bells and whistles of the equipment I could choose from. However, I was a little bit surprised that I had to pay for all the equipment because with some companies, I get a free one. I hope someone could explain why I had to pay over $800 for the equipment because the only thing he said was I was free to take it with me when I moved.

I looked into ADT and the deal that I got for Safe Streets through the concierge service was too good to pass up. So I never looked at anybody else. Everything was awesome. The guy who came to install the system looked over the entire house and didn't try to sell me anything I did not need. I chose to add a few things like the sweeping sensor and the fire alarm/carbon monoxide alarm through them because I like the idea that everything was connected to the police and fire.

When he was here, he explained how he was installing everything, demonstrated how the system worked and made sure I knew what I was doing. I don't know how long he's been with Safe Streets but the knowledge and experience was definitely there and I liked that. I don't mind new people but he was able to answer every question that I asked him and I couldn't have asked for a better service. It was wonderful and perfect. Also, since we got the system, Mom feels really safe when I'm not here and that's the main thing.

We've used Safe Streets ever since we moved to this new property. We had ADT before, but we switched from ADT to Safe Streets, and the service is the same. There was no problem in installing our security device. It was well done.

We're satisfied with Safe Streets USA. I ended up purchasing the premium package and it was an easy and normal installation. I've been using them as my home security service provider since November.

Great install by Michael **. Would definitely recommend his service. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and easy to talk to. He puts the customer first and you can trust him. The system works great and would recommend ADT to anyone I talk to.

Dante ** was my Safe Streets technician and he was wonderful! Dante took the time to discuss monitoring options and with his knowledge, he made recommendations for what he felt would be the most secure way to go. My system works great! Dante was very knowledgeable and patient while explaining the system to my family. I highly recommend this technician and the Safe Streets company!

I was very pleased with the alarm technician. He was very friendly, personable and professional. He was very thorough explaining and going over all the details with me. He drove 3 hours to do my install. After leaving I had a minor issue, called him, he was an hour away, and came back to resolve my issue.

The installer of Safe Streets was good as he knew exactly where to put everything. And the device works well. There were a couple of times when I forgot to turn the alarm off before I let my dog out, and they've been pretty good about it and called directly. Having the system is nice. I know when somebody opens the door. I travel for work a lot and I like that I can turn it on and leave here and not have to worry about somebody busting the windows or messing around in my house.

Everything's good. The installation of the security device took a few hours and it was pretty seamless and I was satisfied with the work. There was one time that I opened up a backdoor and the alarm went off. I tried to access the web application on my phone but I couldn’t make it all work fast enough, the 30 seconds had elapsed. And so, I very quickly got a phone call from the alert center and it was a good experience with them. The alarm worked fine and everything worked the way it was supposed to work. I am fully satisfied with the service and I'd recommend Safe Streets USA.

I ordered Safe Streets through ADT. The guy who came to install the device was very personable and was sure that I understood everything before he left. He was very thorough. I'm overall satisfied and I wouldn't use somebody else because I'm comfortable with what I have.

I wanted to see what the camera deals were and Safe Streets was a little bit cheaper so I went ahead and got that. They got the installation done pretty quickly and my wife said they were friendly. Safe Streets USA has been around for a long time and so far it's a good company.

I Google searched ADT and Safe Streets USA was one of the numbers that came up. When I called them, they responded right away. The first guy that I talked to was really nice, pleasant, very thorough, detailed, explained everything to me and how everything worked. They’re the ones that did the setup and installation. The guy who came was a little early. It went well and I even asked for an upgrade. They worked with me and the guy installed the extra doors that I had asked for. Overall it went very well and the people that I interacted with were very pleasant.

I was very satisfied at how Melissa ** got right to the point of suggesting what services I needed, and she thought of windows easily accessible that I never thought of. She was very detailed in how she attached the box to the wall which I can respect.

We've been using Safe Streets as our home security service provider for about three months now. Their installers were a little bit early which was nice, and they were great, very friendly, helpful, and professional. They also showed everything as far as operation and it worked out real well. Then, one of the guys called me to make sure everything seemed to be working fine. Our service package includes the smoke monitor, fire detection, and a burglar alarm and it covers the doors and windows. It's nice to have peace of mind.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Profile