toll free

Formerly SecureYourHome
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We recently purchased a house and being first-time buyers, we got phone calls from a couple of agencies like ADT, cable places, and the likes. They tried to give us deals, discounts and promotional offers. We also got a call from Safe Streets USA and they came towards the end of September. They were our first choice as our security provider.

The installers were all very professional and very courteous. They walked us through the whole system, and they showed me how to download the app with my phone so I can use the app when I’m away from the house in order to control the system. They showed us how the cameras work then said if anything happens, to give them a call and that they’re free. They told us to tinker with the system for the first three days ‘cause within that time, we get all other buffer zones of when something breaks or something messes up. They’ll come out there real quickly and fix it. They’re very helpful. We had a follow-up call afterward and it was to make sure everything was good.

For the most part, everything was fine. We had a couple of days where the one device outside stopped working. We thought it may have something to do with the internet connection when we couldn’t pull it up on the app on our phone. It wouldn’t register anything but it was still somehow recording videos but we weren’t able to see them. But within a couple of days, it worked itself out so that was fine. We have recommended Safe Streets USA to a couple of people who don’t have them and we told them that they should get it if they're smart. The coolest part about it is on my phone. I can pull up the camera in my living room and at home and look at it even if I'm an hour and a half away from my home. That’s pretty awesome.

When we were purchasing a house, the realtor set us up with Safe Streets to get set up with insurance, security and electrical. All the installation went perfectly and the installer has been very cordial and explained everything thoroughly. Safe Streets provides really good customer service. If I had a question, I will call and their team would answer appropriately. They are awesome. The provide me with more sense of security for my home and my family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are very pleased with your product (ADT Security System) which was installed yesterday. We were very pleased with the representative/installer, Michael ** who was very patient and professional/helpful. We especially love the ring door bell. We now feel very secure.

We were unsure if we would go with ADT. Drew arrived ready to install, if we chose. We interrogated him and he informed us of the options and insight into security needs. He knew both technology and prices and led us through our assessment and selection of technologies. We decided to go with ADT on the basis of his presentation. He was a gentleman throughout. Thanks Drew.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were extremely pleased with the knowledgeable and professionalism of Jeremy **, our service technician. He was so courteous and answered all of our questions regarding the system. He carefully took the time to explain all of the features. We would definitely recommend to friends and family.

The tech arrived on time. Fully explained what was being installed. The only problem was getting the signal at the HQ as they were doing an update. System was tested. Tech made sure it was working correctly. He stayed until we had the APP downloaded on our phones. Has problem getting app installed. He called and fixed problem. Great job on installation. A very pleasant young man and very helpful an asset to your company. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our serviceman Terrell ** was excellent. He explained everything very well and took his time to make sure we understood and got what we wanted. We went room to room and he showed us what we could do and recommended to us what he thought would be best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mark ** was the perfect person to install my alarm. He listened to my needs and worked to get them met. I needed more than what I was told I was getting and he didn't give up until he got it. He answered all my questions. He did a fabulous job! Thank you so very much Mark! I feel so much safer! You are great at what you do!

I recently just had a system installed. David ** was the installer. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. He answered all of my questions and took his time to explain everything. I would defiantly recommend him and Safe Streets. Thanks again.

The technician Shawn who came to install my system was amazing!! Made everything easy to understand and use, he was courteous and kind to me and my two noisy children. Shawn was professional and easy to talk to, I felt my questions and concerns were treated with respect and genuinely acknowledged. This guy needs a raise!!

I had a problem with the Ring Door Bell. Safe Streets came back 3-4 times but they got it working right!!! The Alarm Technician William ** would not stop till he got it working! I'm over 60 & have had several service guys over the years. William rates at the top!!! Wish they were all like him. A company is only as good as the people working for them... I would recommend Safe Streets to anyone who wants great service...

I feel much better knowing my family is protected. Dante ** was our technician. He was very friendly and helpful and answered all of our questions on the system and how it worked. He left everything clean. It was a very pleasant experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Melissa installed our system and we could not be happier. She explained the system, gave us recommendations for equipment and completed the install, gave us a class on the system and cleaned up. She was very nice, professional and a great person to have as a business assistant. She took into account our safety, and also provided money saving tips. Thanks ADT and Melissa **.

Thank you for my installation today (7/27/17) by Eric! My technician was nothing short of awesome on every level-professional, courteous, razor sharp! I appreciate the skill and the prompt efficient service. I am totally satisfied. Thank you so much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to thank Jesse ** for putting in ADT security system. He was a very pleasant person and so very nice... He took me step by step on the app and showing me how to use the alarm on the wall. I would definitely recommend him to any one. He work so hard at none stop to get the security up and running... He deserves a raise. I'm so glad that ADT has such awesome representatives... Thank you Jessie ** for everything you did and as well answering my questions about the safety of my home... Finally going to be able to sleep a lot better now knowing my home is safe and secured.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mr. Cameron ** is well above a professional! He's one you can count on to get the job done right without taking any short cuts. I am very pleased with the ADT Family also Mr. ** in customer care, and their supporting staff for setting up my security system. If anyone is looking for a security system, go with ADT, and don't sell yourself short when it comes to protecting your love ones. Thanks again for your great service...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got my security system installed by Safe Streets USA. The technician was great, very knowledgeable & explained how the system work. He make sure that I understand it. He was very patient with me. I feel safe in home now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm very happy with the service I received from Safe Streets. Andrew was extremely professional and friendly. He told me exactly what I needed to hear and finished the work neatly and efficiently. He even came back the next day (a Saturday) to re-install the sensor on a new door at no charge. I would certainly recommend Safe Streets after my experience with Andrew.

I had the greatest experience with my install process. My technician was Ron **. Ron was professional, knowledgeable and time efficient. He was patient and made sure that I understood the proper use of my equipment. He is truly an assist to the ADT company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Daniel came to our house in Brooklyn this morning and made it all so easy. He was punctual, he figured out what needed to be done to make us safe and secure, and took care of installation quickly. He explained everything thoroughly and was delightful to work with - I feel as though we are in very good hands! Thank you!

The two gentlemen Tyler and Julio were absolutely phenomenal. They were fast, pleasant, and very friendly. They were both very patient and made my experience terrific! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I can honestly say I'm glad I chose ADT and glad with the service provided.

I Googled an ADT dealer and Safe Streets USA was the first one I saw. I've been with them for three months now. I got their package with the phone, camera and keypad. Everything went smoothly with the installation and it was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The install took over FIVE hours. The tech was at my house until after 10 PM and still was not finished. At one point during the install, he had to leave to go back to his last stop to clock out of the GPS to finish the install at my house. I was also told by customer service to ask for a certificate of service. When I asked the tech for this, he had NO CLUE what I was talking about. The tech left numerous holes in both the front and back side of my hallway wall.

When he was mounting the panel, I told him the hole he had originally created behind the main panel was showing, but he told me "no it was covered." Only after screwing the panel to the wall he finally agreed with me that the large hole behind the panel was showing and lowered the panel. This left four large visual screw marks and a scrape in my wall. On the backside of the wall, his drill had made two more very large angled holes. The wire to the system comes out in the middle of the wall, versus down at the outlet, and was left just hanging.

The tech promised me he would come back the next day to patch all the holes and staple the wire to make it flush with the wall. Did that happen? NOPE! He was a no call, no show. When I contacted customer service, I was told the tech did not put the follow up in his calendar and therefore he cannot be held liable. I was also suppose to receive a smoke detector at the install. However, the tech gave me a reason to why it would not be installed and someone else would be in contact with me. When speaking with customer service, this rep told me that is not correct and that the tech should have done everything. Furthermore, the rep told me the tech marked my fairly new house "not up to code" and that was the reason why the tech did not install the smoke detector.

The rep told me the tech's manager would be in contact with me within 72 hours to discuss. Did that happen? You guessed it, NOPE! It took a second call to customer service for the manager to finally call back. Once the manager called, he was very quick to get off the phone with me and rushed me off the phone so he did not have to discuss any of my concerns with his tech. I am a USAA member and only went with ADT because of the member discount and they appeared to have a decent reputation. The service I received from their tech was horrible and I truly hope other USAA members and non-members are being treated this way. The tech that came to my house clearly needs to be re-trained on everything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Technician Glenn ** came to our residence, and done a fantastic job. He really went above and beyond to get everything that we needed and wanted. The guy is a hardworker and I appreciate his help. That is not all, the system is great and easy to use!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Aldwin was very professional and friendly. At the beginning he covered the selected plan and what his suggestions were, and he covered cost honestly before installing anything. He made sure that he explain everything to me and that I understood what each piece equipment did and how it functioned. He worked quickly and efficiently. Aldwin also has a great personality and is very polite.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very happy with our installation consultant Jean **. He did a great job placing all of the equipment in areas that he thought were for our best protection. He spent at least 45 minutes reviewing how to work the system and showing me how to use the app. I was very happy with the customer service.

I picked Safe Streets USA and have been with them for four months now. However, I wouldn’t recommend them. I just wanted the basic package but I felt like I was pushed to buy more than I needed. I didn’t like that and I felt like the system was overpriced too. The salesperson who was also the installer went in and installed all the devices in all the rooms and even on the windows and they were not necessary. But since I already have te system installed, I'm just trying to finish my contract.

Would like to thank Brendan for the professional installation he performed and his helpful attitude was appreciated. We would recommend him to our family and friends. He seemed very knowledgeable about the equipment. And we also appreciated his instructions on how to use the system.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a fantastic experience with SafeStreets installing our new security system. Anthony ** was very personable, installed everything we needed without pushing other products we weren't interested in and was able to answer all our questions and concerns! Thank you Tony and SafeStreets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The installation consultant, B. M., was knowledgeable, efficient, and precise in the installation and explanation of the use of our system. He was very professional. He interacted well with us. He answered all questions to our satisfaction. I highly recommend him.

Melissa ** did a great job installing our security system. She was very patient in explaining the process to me and my husband, and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend her services if you're looking to deal with someone who is professional and very knowledgeable.

The installation consultant Terrence ** was very helpful during installation. He walked me and my daughter through the whole process, he asked me if I had any questions during and after the process to ask. He explained how the system works in the most easiest way possible to remember. My daughter said he was amazing and she like him very much! I would recommend This company to any friend that's looking for security. I now have a peace of mind, thank you so much!

SafeStreetsUSA Company Profile