4.51/5

Need a home alarm?

Formerly SecureYourHome

As the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States, we connect you with the best local ADT Authorized Dealer in your area and send a technician out to install the system as soon as possible. Receive a free quote by calling or filling out the form, and we will work closely with you to figure out exactly what you need to help protect your home and family. ADT is the most well-known security company in the industry, and we strive to satisfy our customers by providing the best experience possible- from the sales and scheduling process to the installation and the ongoing monitoring.

Need a home alarm?

996 SafeStreetsUSA Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 15, 2019

We live out in the country and we figured a security system might be a good choice and everybody knows ADT so we figured we would go with what we know and call. Their reps seemed fine on the phone. They canceled on us twice during installation, but it was for a good reason. There were storms that were coming through so it was understandable. The tech came out and he was really friendly. He got it installed and explained it very well how to use it. He was very courteous and did whatever we wanted. He wasn’t just coming and drilling holes on our walls. He really wanted our opinion on how we thought things should look. We had a good experience.

What they offered covered our house pretty well. There was a little difference of opinion with my technician versus the person who had told us what we needed in our home because he kinda thought that us getting a deal was what they said over the phone of getting like two glass break sensors. The rep on the phone said that one glass break sensor would probably cover my whole house and the tech disagreed with that. It was a good thing ADT threw in an extra glass break sensor. The tech got it all squared away and it made me feel good that we had it and it got installed. The technician seems like he was very knowledgeable about it and his confidence was pretty obvious.

Also, I've seen a couple of things come to my house about basic packages. What they told me that I got was a basic package and it was advertised for $30 a month versus what I'm paying at $45. But it is what it is. Other than that, everything was pretty good. It makes me feel a little safer if I go out of town or something like that. I know that my wife has a little bit more protection. But it would be halfway nice to see it in effect and know that I am connected to some sort of dispatch or whatever that is calling to check in to make sure that we're good.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I was buying a new house across town, and I am recently divorced and my daughter was going off to college. So, in the process, there was an offer for a discount for new participants enrolling for a security system. Also, my insurance and banking company, USAA, would offer a discount on home insurance, and so I decided to get a security system. My first contact was through AT&T, and then somehow, I ended up with ADT. And then, they contracted with Safe Streets. I was notified that their technician would be coming to install the system. A lot of people would come to my house for a lot of different reasons, and I was glad that it was a relatively short time span to set the system up. They were able to get somebody over here in just a few days, so that was a positive.

The technician who came was good. He explained everything. It might have been helpful for someone to say that when the technician comes, there may be modifications, and sometimes, the payment is required because I was not anticipating having to pull out my checkbook on the spot and write a check. Other than that, the quality of the system is good. There's one problem that someone was coming out for this week. It's still kind of a mystery because ADT is getting an alarm for a ghost motion sensor. I don't have any, and it is at this patio door which I don't have. Also, part of the mystery is I’ve only gotten this notification in the last month, and the system's been in place since late November. So, that was a little bit weird. Otherwise, it's worked fine.

I've had a few alarms go off, but it worked the way it's supposed to work, so it wasn't an error. And the remotes are very handy. I'm happy to be able to use the remote for turning the system on and off. The system does what I wanted it to do, and I feel that if something happens, then it's gonna trigger a response really quickly. I would definitely recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

SafeStreetsUSA's reps were super nice and friendly, and were easy to work with. They set up an appointment. The guy came over and set everything up. He asked a lot of questions, did everything quickly and knew what he was doing. I was surprised because I’ve never had a security system put in before and it was so professional-looking when he was done with it. It's a good system and it works nicely. We like it.

The whole family laughs at the different “doors open” and it lets you know that somebody opened the door, which is great because we know it’s working and we know somebody went through the door. The tech said it might annoy us, but it doesn’t. We appreciate that it tell us which doors have opened and who’s coming in and going. Also, if you break one of the seals on the windows or you move in the living room when it’s set up for away, it would go off and call the police. We have fire protection that calls the fire department. That’s pretty decent.

There’s an app and my favorite is the fob. It’s the easiest because you have to get your keys out anyway to get in so you just push the button and it makes loud beeps. You can hear it out in the driveway. But you can also remotely let somebody have access to your house and turn the alarm off for them with the app, which is really cool. Plus, we have a little camera in the back that you can see the driveway. If anything happens, the police or the fire department are at your door. These things make me feel more comfortable.

It could be argued that the cost was maybe a little more expensive than we thought it should be. We looked online because they sell you the individual parts. They give you a package, which is never enough to cover your house, and then they add things to it. But the things that they add are a little more expensive than if you went and bought them, say, on Amazon. But that’s just a one-time fee and it makes sense because SafeStreets brings the system to your house and they install it. It’s a little additional cost but it’s reasonable.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I'm writing in to express my gratitude for Logan... Logan showed up on time and was very kind and very personable. Logan had explained everything that he was doing. Logan had started out by checking our cellular service to try and get the package that was quoted to us. Unfortunately Logan was unable to get the cellular connection so he had explained that because we were not in a great cellular network area we were unable to get the package that was original quote, so Logan went the extra mile and he hooked it to the main phone line and placed the Lynx box right near the phone.

After Logan installed the box next to the phone he then started to get the sensors set up. Activated the motion censored in the main room, placed that on the wall above the curtains and went around the house to place all the sensors on the doors and door walls. After he installed the sensors in the house he installed the motion sensor in the garage. Logan also explained in great details on how the key fobs work and explained that we can activate the alarms from the fobs or that you can set the alarm from box that is near the phone. At first he had put the front door exit time at 30 seconds, but I had him change that to give my dad a few extra seconds to go out of the house. So before Logan left he was able to change the exit time on front door to 60 seconds.

Logan also explained that I would be able to disarm or arm the alarm from the key fob or right from the box. He gave my dad and I the booklet of how the box works and how to set the alarm. In the very end he asked if we had any other questions. Or if we needed any more key fobs. We decided to get a third key fob for a backup. He explained that the extra key fobs were 90.00 and we said that is fine and we will take one. Logan is a great asset to your company.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Recently I filed a claim with AHS for my garage door and it’s all automated and I don’t like automated because I like talking to people. It caused an issue because I didn’t talk to a person and they wound up having to refund me $75 because I was overbilled. It took me forever and ever and I had to contact them numerous times. When I would ask to speak with a supervisor, they would say they were not gonna change their minds. I've had to go through the sales rep for our area to get the refund. One time I called in regarding it and I asked to speak with a supervisor. They finally agreed to it but they kept putting me on hold, saying the person was busy and I finally got disconnected -- and that was after 45 minutes.

They have my e-mail address and my cellphone number so there was no reason why if it had not been a total disconnect because if they wanted to speak to me, they would have called me back. However, I've only had one bad vendor. The first gentleman that came out to repair my air conditioning walked in and was excessively rude and wasn’t even in my house 10 minutes and didn’t look at anything, just said it was whatever, turned around and walked out the door.

I've had American Home Shield before in Kentucky and haven't had the issues that I have down in Florida. The customer service down here is not as good. Everything is automated so when you call in, you don’t speak to a person so if you have multi issues with the same thing, you can’t tell them that. For instance, with the plumbing. I had the same issue with two different faucets but I couldn’t tell them that. I said that to the person at the plumbing company and that message didn’t get relayed to the contractor. Automated systems are okay for some things or to a certain point but then you need to speak with a person. I just got this refund this week that I've been fighting for. It took me forever. I've dealt with AHS before and it's not that they're not a good company. It’s just that my experience here in Florida has not been as good as I've had in the past.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Original review: May 18, 2019

I was researching home security systems and did an online inquiry with ADT. They called me several times every day but I was unable to answer. When I called them back during my lunch break, Maria was very informative and gave me great information and great quotes. When I told her I needed to discuss with my husband first she turned on the pressure. I asked how long the quote was good for. She said, "Only during this phone call." I again thanked her for the great information but still insisted I needed to speak with my husband first.

She insisted I should schedule an installation date. I again said I needed to discuss with my husband first. She then said “Clearly you are not being honest with me” questioning me and saying I must have other hidden reasons for not buying. I said “Wait a minute honey, don’t you dare tell me I am not being honest” and told her that was no way to secure my business. To which she responded “I didn’t have your business secured to begin with.” At that point I said, "Thank you very much but I won’t be doing business with you" and she hung up on me. I was totally prepared to buy until this conversation, and I hope someone from ADT reads this and cares enough to respond.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Today, there are so many people that break into houses. I've never been broken into before, but I don’t wanna be either. I have never had an alarm system before and I thought that I would be a lot more safe with one. ADT is a widely-known company and I thought they would do a good job. They wouldn’t be in business for as long as they have been if they weren’t doing a good job.

I've been with them for about three months now and it has been a learning experience. There have been three different times that I forgot to turn the alarm off. I went out the door setting the alarm off, then ran to the unit and punched it off. Then, the alarm company called me and said that there was an alarm at such and such exit. I said that I screwed up and they were really nice about it. They said that they were glad that I was not having a problem. They also always ask me for my security pin. Their response time has been good. I understand that they can't dial my number in just a second. They also gotta make sure it's an alarm before they send the police, who get upset with false alarms. But if somebody breaks into my house, they' won't be playing around. They're gonna come in and immediately go for stuff. I'm thrilled with my experience. If I moved and got another alarm, it would be with the same company.

Our Pick
      ConsumerAffairs RecommendedProtect America
      Original review: April 3, 2019

The SafeStreetsUSA guy that did the installation was great. He explained everything multiple times and got everything set up. He set the alarm off and made sure everything worked. The system works well and people should get it.

Original review: March 30, 2019

The SafeStreets rep introduced the product to me and told me about how it works, the functions on it, and how to use it. I went ahead and just signed a contract, and somebody came to my house and installed it. That process took a month. The security system has good features and I feel secured with it, but I really can’t upgrade --- that's okay. One day I had an issue with the system and I called their customer service and I was able to talk to a technician. I have had SafeStreets for three months now.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I’m a widowed woman and for safety, I decided to purchase a home security system. My utility provider solicited SafeStreetsUSA and the deal was good, so I went for it. The interaction and communication with their sales reps were excellent. The process was easy so I went through it without any problems. The installers came at the appropriate time, everything was timely and the instructions were very easy. The quality of the system’s features is good. I use the smartphone feature but it’s taking so long to connect when I use my phone so, I have to use either the remote on my keyring or just get in the house before the alarm activates. It started happening in the last three days. It would still be saying, “Connecting, connecting," and I'm in the house. Nevertheless, since having the SafeStreetsUSA system, there has been a level of security. It’s worth it if you can afford it.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I got a SafeStreetsUSA system based on recommendations. Everybody from SafeStreetsUSA has been absolutely great so far including the guy that came to install. I like the system's features. They’re very good. The system has been helpful.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I wanted to protect my home and when I submitted my interest to ADT to purchase a home security system, it was farmed out to SafeStreets. They emailed me but they got the wrong email address so, that was a little bit of a hiccup. I explained to them that I never got a confirmation of when they were gonna be attending. I called them and they gave me my information. Then, they came to my house and installed the system, which took two hours. The features of the system are fine but they told me that there was a $100 gift certificate that offsets the installation cost. They tell you that on the purchase and then, 30 days after the fact, it expires. So, if they’re booking on the 2nd and then installing on the 28th, it’s not a genuine 30 days. That’s extremely misleading.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I just moved from out in the country into a more inner city, my husband is going a lot on work, and I have two small kids, so we decided to purchase a home security system so I would feel more comfortable now that I don’t have family surrounding me. We’ve always heard good things about ADT and my father-in-law has them, so we went with SafeStreetsUSA. The customer service representatives have been great every time that I’ve called with a question. My husband was here when the security system was installed and he really liked the installer. He said that the guy did a good job. I like the cost in relation to the quality of the system. I need to pay my bill but I haven’t been mailed a bill yet. The carbon monoxide detection and the fire detection features are offered in our system and those are really good. But I may upgrade our system with additional features in the future.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I wanted to be secure in the home that I just bought, so I purchased a home security system with SafeStreets since my parents had ADT. The representatives at SafeStreets were very helpful. They explained everything that I needed to know and answered all my questions very well. The installation went very well and took 45 minutes. My system offers great features and I may add more features or upgrade the system in the future, but not at this time. Knowing that I have the security system installed, I feel comfortable and secure in the home.

Original review: March 25, 2019

We wanted to purchase a home security system as we wanted to protect our house and ourselves. Aside from being the biggest provider, ADT came recommended and so we called them. We then got a system from SafeStreets as they were the one that my area works with. The sales reps I dealt with were professional, helpful and knew what they were talking about. The tech who came out to install our system was thorough and very good as well. While sometimes we have to wait up to a minute to turn the system on and off from the app, which is a little annoying, the quality of the features offered in our system has been really good.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I was active in the military in the past. I purchased a home security system for medical reasons. I got it so I can have a panic button call. Consumers Energy gave me a deal with SafeStreetsUSA and referred it over. The customer service rep I worked with was fine. The guy who came was a professional and the installation of the system was fast and efficient. However, one of the pieces of equipment is a bit on the sensitive side. I shut my washing machine and it can set it off sometimes. Also, while the app works fine, they should put a hot button on their app upfront where you can find it easily instead of having to root through the memory core.

Original review: March 23, 2019

We bought a townhome and they already had a home security system in. Since we moved into a new neighborhood, we thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a system anyway. When we first looked at the place, we saw the little white box on the wall but I wasn't paying that much attention. We then called ADT because that's the system I’d heard of before. However, when we came over, we realized that the box on the wall wasn’t ADT, instead it from was some other company. The guy from ADT said it actually happened before and I told him it was a compliment because people just glance at that A and immediately call them.

The guy that they sent to do the whole thing was the guy they sent to show it to us and set it up. His name was Rick and he was nice. However, I've had to make some changes lately since we moved. Now, they're all saying the same thing for $27 a month for new customers when I'm paying $47. Also, I'm still uneasy setting it though when I'm home because I'm afraid I'm gonna set it off accidentally. Still, having a Safe Streets home security system is nice because I'm home a lot at night when my husband is at work.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I live alone in an area that's not known as the safest. I had an ADT system already in my house upgraded with Safe Streets. They came up and updated the box. They sent a good technician and their reps explained what I needed to know and were very helpful. When I had some questions for them, they answered them very well. However, the cost of the system is expensive. I had seen an advertisement that was $28 a month but when I actually applied, the $28 a month is for a phone line and the actual service ended up being $45 a month which was more than I was expecting. I was a little surprised about that.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I got a home security system for self-satisfaction. I had Vivint one time and they sucked terribly. They were out the door in six months. I had ADT before at my other house and I never had a problem with them. During the purchase with Safe Streets, everything went as smooth as could be. The technician that came out was nice and knowledgeable. He said that I can call him if I ever have a problem with the system. I did that and he took care of the problem. He went right to the problem. He said that all I gotta do was reset the system and it was done in 30 seconds.

I also called ADT to get the problem taken care of and they tried to give me a runaround. They told me to push buttons and do this and that. Other than that, the system's features are good. I use the smartphone features and I like it because it's got everything there like in a dashboard type situation. I can see messages and everything registers so I know everything that's going on. I feel a little more secure even though I got a dog.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I've always had ADT. They have a good reputation. We like the system and it has been great. The reps contacted me and scheduled the time they were gonna come and take a look. Then, they came out and installed everything very quickly and efficiently. It was a good experience. They also checked in with me one more time to make sure I had everything set and I didn't have any other questions a week after they installed. They gave me all of their relevant information, so we had everything. I like the mobile app and having it is good. It is useful to check in case we leave the house or to check to make sure that we armed it. SafeStreets is good. The cost of their system is competitive with everybody else.

Original review: March 19, 2019

We were moving into a new area that we didn’t know. Plus, since I do work from home, I have a lot of equipment. The house is large and there could be times when either my wife or myself may be home alone so we needed a home security system for overall safety. It would be nice to know that a door is opening. We were referred to SafeStreetsUSA with a promotion. We called them and got it set up. The installation person was excellent and he explained everything professionally.

With the SafeStreetsUSA system,I can do a lot of the stuff from my phone which is very handy and it’s nice that I can customize things. But I’m still learning the system a little bit. We have a particular door that while we’re all here, we let the dogs out and at first, it was annoying that it would constantly say, “Back door, open.” We were able to bypass that while we were temporarily here but then, when we set the alarm, everything went back on. But other than that, the system has been very good and I've been very pleased, so far.

Original review: March 18, 2019

SafeStreets was ADT so my fiancée and I wanted the services. My interaction with SafeStreet's reps was good. The installation took six hours because I had a lot of questions before the installer installed anything. He was super knowledgeable and answered them all. My fiancée and I really enjoy the system's features. The cost of the system is a little high, but the quality is definitely there.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We use our SafeStreets home security all the time. I feel safer having it installed. I got it through Georgia Power, who had a feature to help people move locations. Originally, SafeStreets was gonna do a motion detector but the installer realized that I had two large dogs that are over 80 pounds. So instead, he did a glass break for me. That experience was really good. Thus far, I’m satisfied with them.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I bought a house at the end of January and I've been with SafeStreets for a month and a half now. When their guy came to install the equipment, he put it in and walked me through how it works. He also tried to sell a couple more things to me but I politely declined. My experience has been good since then. I use the alarm every day and fortunately, I haven’t had to talk with the company again. Quality-wise, the system's features are sufficient for my needs. Its cost is a little overpriced and I’m not knocking on the quality. At the end of the day, it’s just a quicker call to the police and I don’t think that’s worth $43 a month, but I’ll do it. SafeStreets has a convenient system. If you’re okay with the payment per month, then I would recommend it.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I had experience with ADT in the past and I know SafeStreetsUSA is ADT. My neighbors had ADT too and they recommended that it was a good system to have down here. I initially spoke with a lady who was very helpful and she set up everything great. The installer was good and I cannot complain about the way everything is working thus far. But the camera was a little bit of a challenge for the installer and we put it in a bad location. It’s just the way it’s pointed. I live on a beat road and I get a notice for every car that goes down the street. I’m just moving to this house so I need to call SafeStreetsUSA and see if we can relocate the camera.

I also found out that a shrill bark from a dog can set off the glass breakage. If you leave your dogs at home and somebody comes to the door and they bark setting off the glass breakage. I’ve had that happened a couple of time. I have whiny dogs that like to bark and their pitch sounds like glass breaking. Overall, I’m satisfied with everything except for one camera.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I purchased a home security system through SafeStreetsUSA for my peace of mind. The cost was very adequate. The features are great and the quality of the equipment is good. I also I use the smartphone feature and it's very convenient. A tech did the installation for me and it went smoothly. He was very courteous and he explained every question that I had. My interactions with their customer service have all been very pleasant. The system was going through some upgrades and it fell off, but I called up customer service and they walked me through on how to reset my system, so we’re good.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was moving into a new house and wanted a home security system. I was under the impression when I called the ADT customer service number that I was getting regular ADT. But I ended up with Safe Streets. I didn't know anything about them until they came to my house. They told me they were a branch of ADT. I wasn't given an option and after working with Safe Streets, I probably should have had the regular ADT.

Compared to the security provider I had before, I had a bad customer service experience with the Safe Streets. When I first set up my ADT, I was told that I'd be paying $58.99 per video monitoring with the doorbell camera and all of that stuff. But after a month, I got a notification from the Ring company telling me that my authorization was expired. When I called regular ADT, they gave me the number for the Ring company and they told me that that was how everything got done. When I talked to the Ring company, they told me that it was $3 or $4 a month for video monitoring through the Ring system. I told them I was already paying for video monitoring through ADT.

That was when I found out that I have to pay the Ring separately. I was told to pay for the video monitoring with ADT if I am using their camera. Nobody ever told me anything about the second payment. I was under the impression that everything was under that $58.99. The regular ADT told me that it is bundled if I have their camera. But if I don't then it's not. The Ring rep asked what I had exactly and I sent them the electronic copy of my contract that said, "ADT video monitoring." The rep told me to call ADT because I was getting double charged.

I called back to regular ADT and the lady looked at my contract. She confirmed that I am supposed to be paying a lower rate due to me having the Ring camera. They don't monitor my video. She gave me the number to Safe Streets and I called them. The lady who was on the phone she was extremely rude. I explained the situation to her and she didn't understand. She asked if I wanted video monitoring but I didn't want to pay. I told her that I'm paying for the video monitoring twice when I should be paying a lower rate to Safe Streets and paying the Ring Company what I'm supposed to be paying them.

She just acted like she could understand what I was talking about. She then put me on a long hold. When she got back on the phone she said that they are monitoring my video to which I countered the other company is doing that. She proceeded to tell me that I'm paying the $58.99 for the video monitoring since they were the ones who gave it to me. I asked her if there was somebody else that I could talk to and she told me there was nobody else available. She said the Ring camera is better than the ADT camera, but added that all she could do is to have a crew come out to change my camera to the ADT camera. That way, the $58.99 will be right.

That was not what I asked though. I am okay with my camera especially if the Ring camera is better. I'm not gonna change to something that's not as good. I just don't wanna pay twice for the monitoring. She once again told me that she didn't understand what I was saying. I told her I'd call back another time. But I haven't called back because I was so frustrated with the situation. This is very frustrating for me. I don't think it's hard to understand. I need to call back again and see if there's somebody else that I could talk to. Other than that, everything has been fine. I used the smartphone feature of my security system when I had to turn my alarm on and off for visitors. Once or twice it was "Connecting," so it took a minute.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My husband is retired and I'm to retire in a couple of months. We have our new home now and we did not feel comfortable unless we had a security system. We called Vivint first and I don't know if it was an inexperienced representative we were speaking with, but after it was all said and done, we didn’t feel comfortable. I told my husband I would call ADT because I've heard nothing but good things about them. The tech who came out was very professional, knowledgeable, and patient. My husband was there and the tech answered all of his questions. We were very pleased and we're pleased with the quality of the equipment as well although we're still trying to learn our system.

We have a basic setup. But underneath our carport is a storage room and it's gonna hold his gun safe and then things that we can't fit in our house like all of my Christmas decorations. It wouldn't fit in my house because it's too wide, so we decided to put that in our storage room and I hope it's possible to put one more sensor on that. Other than that, now, we don’t worry when we're away from home. I don’t worry because I know that if something happens, the alarms are gonna go off and if they can't get ahold of us, I know that they're gonna contact the sheriff's office.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I almost didn’t end up going with SafeStreets. I had a representative stop by the house but it was a little off-putting as he showed up at 7:30 at night. Still, we got the front and back door sensors installed as well as break sensors for the windows. The installation was quick and it was a good experience. My system is about as standard as it could be with one touchpad, and it came at a reasonable price. I was under the impression that I was getting a Visa gift card, but it looks like they took off the first couple of months’ worth of protection. So, the first month and this month are covered. It's just that the system is a little weird. It lost communication with the towers in the area, and we had to do a reset which caused us to have to set the alarm off for about five minutes. I’m hoping I don’t have to worry about something like that in the future because I have a baby on the way.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I felt the need to have a security system and I got one from SafeStreets. The company’s rep was very good. I got the standard model and its installation went fine. But my contractor was not done with doing what he needed to be done, so we had to unplug the security system for a while. I had to plug it back in and get it going again. Other than that, since having the system, I felt safe. If you feel the need to have a security system, I would absolutely recommend SafeStreets.

SafeStreetsUSA expert review by Ben Mannes

Choose from 6 security packages for $28.99-$62.99 a month with a 3-year contract. Systems include home automation options, a professional installation fee and extended limited warranties on all but the lowest package.

• Same day installation: In many cases, new customers can have their system installed the same day they sign up for service.

• Insurance discounts: Nearly all insurance companies offer a significant discount on homeowner's policies with proof that the home is secured with an ADT alarm system.

• Money-back guarantee: Thanks to SafeStreetsUSA's partnership with ADT, the protection provided by the alarm systems is guaranteed. If any problems cannot be resolved, ADT will refund the installation charge or the first six months of payments.

• One-hour installation window: SafeStreetsUSA gives customers a one-hour window when their installer will arrive, and 99 percent of installers arrive during that timeframe.

• Package options: SafeStreets USA offers a wide variety of home security and home control packages. Consumers can see all the options, the included features and the prices on the company’s website.

Profile picture of Ben Mannes
      Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Information