toll free

Formerly SecureYourHome
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Tracy ** first of all did a fabulous job of "blindly" pre planning what our unique home ADT needs might be, and setting us up timely with Jay! He was fantastic! 10 stern all doors, and 2 more in from the garage!?! What a nightmare! The unique U shape in a secluded environment, with non tech savvy local parents, savvy out of town kids who visit, us who travel extensively, and a house sitter who desired safety assistance... That was a tall order! From security to fire, to CO2 and emergency medical, ADT was able to comfortably meet and exceed all our needs!! What peace of mind! Thank you and major Kudos!!

When I switched all my utilities, I was told about Safe Streets and decided to go with them because of the offer I got when I bought the house. I ended up purchasing their wireless package which has a little key fob and a motion sensor. The installer was awesome and he explained everything very well. One thing that I like about the system is that it’s really loud, so even though we have a big house, we can still hear it everywhere. Having it makes us feel safer.

I had a break in about two years ago then it was very, very hard for me to sleep at night. SecureYourHome offered a special and I couldn't resist it so I took advantage of it. It was the security alarm with the door and the little remote control that I'm able to use at night in my bedroom. I turn it on and got the motion detector in the kitchen area, which is my main concern. On the first night they installed our device - absolute fantastic. They explained everything to the smaller details. I love it. My husband and I had both been very, very comfortable and secure. We don't worry about anything. Since having this installed, I sleep like a baby at night. I haven't slept this well in years. It's been amazing.

The stuff that I read said that ADT was the best, and that's why I went with them. They installed it for me, and there were no problems at all. I have been using them for a few months now, and I feel safer, especially when I'm on the road and I have to leave my family at home.

SafeStreets is the existing system in our house. I called because the system was outdated. So they came out and put a new one in when we moved in. The reps were fine. I have no complaints. The installers were really good as well. The only thing is that I don’t think that the sales rep I spoke to on the phone explained correctly how much the actual installation was going to cost because it ended up being about $1,000. I thought it was going to be like $200. But by that time, they’ve tacked on everything on all the windows or all the different entrances. They need to be a little more detailed on their phone calls because we were surprised at how much it cost.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Streets USA?

I was mislead by salesman. That if I get ADT Systems for 99$. I would receive 99$ gift card and my monthly fee would be 29.99$. But once the bill came it was 52.99$ and I never received a 99$ gift card. Contacted Safe Streets explained what happened. A customer service rep told me "contracts bite. We can't help you!"

We just bought our house and ADT recommended Safe Streets, so I went with it. The installers were friendly and answered my questions. So far, I recommend them.

I’m happy so far with Safe Streets. We got it since we moved to California in June. I was very happy with the installation team. They were very fast and gave me all the details I needed. I called the sales rep one time because I needed a copy sent to me of the alarm certificate to give to Upland police and they were very helpful and resent it to me by email. I forwarded it to the police department and I was happy with that, too. So overall, it’s been a good experience.

Safe Streets is like a brand name when it comes to security. I've been using them for several years. I've had phone calls with them to update the service and they've always been friendly and able to answer questions.

I have been in a circle with Safe Streets. Not a single person can answer a simple billing question for me. This has not been a pleasant experience at all with all of the transfers and then transferred back to the original person I spoke with. WHY?

We just moved into the house and I was looking into getting a home security. Since Safe Streets is affiliated with ADT, we got them as our provider. The installer came and explained how to work with the security system. I was upset that ADT couldn’t provide me with a copy of the contract that I could print up and use. They sent it to me encrypted and they didn’t have the capability of sending it to me unencrypted. Also, the password step didn’t work and couldn’t get it over to me.

I had a coupon that I was supposed to send in for a $100 gift card and I only had a certain amount of time to do it. They said, “Well, if you can’t open that up, then we’ll have to mail it to you.” I said, “Well, that doesn’t give me time to get it in.” They said that there’s nothing else they could do so that bummed me out a little bit. I called Safe Streets and provided me with a copy of my contract. They set the security system up right away and I was really happy with that.

We had recently purchased our family home so we decided to get a security system. The installation job done by Safe Streets was very nice, fast and professional. The installers really worked with me. Everything was really good and it is a great system.

I Google-searched ADT and they put me in contact with Safe Streets. I called one other company but they didn’t give me a good feeling on the phone and didn’t seem to be able to answer my questions very well, so I wasn’t as confident with them. When I called to set up the account with Safe Streets, it went more smoothly. The gentleman who came in and installed the system was professional and did a good job. I was happy with him. Having the system gives a little extra peace of mind. We’ve been a pretty safe neighborhood but it never hurts to have a little extra.

When I moved into a not great neighborhood, I decided to get a security system from Safe Streets. Their salesperson was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. And the person who installed it was great, as well. It’s been a very pleasant experience and I’m very happy with Safe Streets.

I went through my internet provider about a promotion for a free install on ADT. I have a new home and having the security system was something I wanted to do, so it was perfect timing and just what I was looking for. I've had Safe Streets installed two months ago. It's been working perfectly since then. Nick was my installer and he seems nice, friendly, casual, considerate, and cleaned up after himself. Things you would want from someone entering your home. It was a quick and courteous installation and I was provided rich information about my entire system. He showed me how to use the key fob, every little nuance that I saw, the whole works. With Safe Streets, you can be in the house with all the doors and windows locked at night, or even in the day if you're concerned and when you leave. So I can have security at any point and that's comforting. I'm definitely feeling safer.

The guy who installed our Safe Streets home security service a few months ago was great. He was awesome and we talked forever. Now, I feel safer when we’re gone and my dog is at home. I don’t really think anybody’s gonna bother a 180-pound dog, but I would worry about fires. Also, Safe Streets has great and very thorough customer service.

I called ADT and the salesman discussed the cost, and I told them that I was interested. Safe Streets came out and installed the system. They were great and there was no problem at all.

ADT technician Logan ** installed a new system at our cottage on lake Michigan. A very knowledgeable and personable young man. Always a pleasure to watch someone work who knows what they're doing.

I've had Safe Streets since July and it's my very first home security system. My daughter also has one in another neighborhood in Denver. I was gonna track what’s supposed to be a $100 gift card that I haven’t received from them, and I don’t know what happened to that. Other than that, the installer was very good.

I'm happy and satisfied with Safe Streets. I live by myself and I already have had it for about a month. I was at work during the installation and it was my mother who was present then and everything went fine. However, the system is up on the wall in the corner and I had one beep a couple of days ago. I don't know if it needed a battery change but it's not doing it now.

My mom had ADT and I remembered the good service they provided, so this made me go for Safe Streets. The guy who installed my system was really good. He answered all my questions. Of course, I forgot half of them but he was very nice, personable, and professional. I feel safer with the system. The neighborhood is basically safe but there are criminals all over. Hence we got the alarm.

The Safe Streets system has been good so far. The only trouble I had was when I was away in Texas. The other night, about 2:30, somebody rang my doorbell. The alarm was on but I wanted my alarm to say something without cutting it off, so he would know that I had an alarm. I don't want the door to open, I just wanted to scare him away but I didn't know how to make the alarm sound. So I was wondering if there is a way that I can make the alarm sound without opening the door.

I’ve only been with ADT for three months. My parents had it and my cousins have them. The Safe Streets guy who came for the installation was all right although it seemed like he was in a hurry. I only got sensors for the three doors and after I got the fact of the deal I have, I started seeing all these other deals about window sensors and T sensors. I didn’t get any window sensors so I wished I had them. I need more sensors through the house. Other than that, they were good.

I had a very good experience with Safe Streets. Their rep was very helpful and very patient with me. He explained everything to me and showed me how to work this and that.

I've had Safe Streets since mid-June and it's been excellent. Unfortunately, I had lost my phone so their rep wasn't able to show me how to use the phone part of it for the pulse. But otherwise, everything went well. I now have more peace of mind.

I had ADT years ago and I got it again thru Safe Streets when I got back in the United States. Having it was quick and easy. And because I have it, I don't worry about my house as much when I'm gone from it.

Safe Streets did the installation two weeks ago and the young man who came in was fantastic. We have the normal monitoring service and the ADT Pulse. The only thing is I'm a little disappointed in that I had to go through the trouble of calling a number to get a code just to set up some automatic payments. Overall, my experience was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

I’ve been with Safe Streets since June of this year. Installing their device was amazing. The man came in and told us that he was with Safe Streets. He showed proof of identity, which is important to me. He gave a recommendation of what I should have for the size of my house and said that it will completely protect me. He also showed us what the special was and the additional items. We ended up buying these additional ones. He then installed them right there at the same time that he presented the offer to us. He gave us a card because we were considering getting video cameras installed, so I have his information. However, I was supposed to get a gift card and I have not received it yet. But they're great and Harold was awesome.

Don, the technician who installed our ADT system, was exceptionally professional and knowledgeable. He helped us make an informed decision as to what components would work best for us, without breaking our budget. He helped select placement for the components that would be effective and would not detract from our decor. Don even wrote up a "cheat sheet" of the basic commands he thought we'd find most useful. Outstanding service!

The guy who installed Safe Streets was very informative in telling us what to do. Everything was there with the existing system we used, so he just changed the codes. We called our rep last week because when we set the alarm one night, it took about a minute beeping, and it’s very loud. We asked him how to shorten that time, and he answered right back and told us what to do. During a period of moving, it was a delight and it was not stressful at all. Safe Streets was great.

We were burgled one time up in Maple Valley and we put in a system. We first heard about SafeStreetsUSA when we were down in Star, Idaho. We were driving around and we didn't see anything for my alarm center. The only thing we saw were ADT signs, so we talked to our future neighbors about it and they said it was very simple, very reliable, and they feel very safe with it. When I called them up, the service was excellent. The technician came out on time, did a great job, had a good sense of humor, and answered all kinds of questions that I might have not thought of. He offered an incredible amount of instructions and left his card, so if anything ever happened, I can get in touch. If I needed another fob or anything else, he said ADT would be happy to supply it to us. SafeStreets is now installed in our new house. The experience was seamless, easy, and on-time.

Expert Review

Erin RaubAlarm & Security Systems Contributing Editor

Erin Raub is a freelance writer, content marketer and blogger. She writes about home security and family safety, as well as digital marketing and business. Erin is also an experienced travel writer, and knows having a trustworthy security system can make any time away from home even more enjoyable.    More about Erin→

Safe Streets USA is an authorized ADT dealer that operates in all 48 of the lower United States. Because the company specializes in ADT-monitored security systems, it can connect customers with a local ADT representative who will install an alarm system quickly and efficiently.

• Constant coverage: ADT alarm systems offer 24-hour coverage, 365 days per year. Trained professionals are always available to help protect customers' homes.
  • Insurance discounts: Nearly all insurance companies offer a significant discount on homeowner's policies with proof that the home is secured with an ADT alarm system.
  • Money-back guarantee: Thanks to Safe Streets USA's partnership with ADT, the protection provided by the alarm systems is guaranteed. If any problems cannot be resolved, ADT will refund the installation charge or the first six months of payments.
  • Touchscreen keypad: Safe Streets USA provides the latest in alarm technology, including a touchscreen keypad.
  • Total package: The Complete Monitoring package offers a range of features, including a keychain remote and a backup battery.
  • Best for Homeowners.