toll free

Formerly SecureYourHome
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Tracy ** first of all did a fabulous job of "blindly" pre planning what our unique home ADT needs might be, and setting us up timely with Jay! He was fantastic! 10 stern all doors, and 2 more in from the garage!?! What a nightmare! The unique U shape in a secluded environment, with non tech savvy local parents, savvy out of town kids who visit, us who travel extensively, and a house sitter who desired safety assistance... That was a tall order! From security to fire, to CO2 and emergency medical, ADT was able to comfortably meet and exceed all our needs!! What peace of mind! Thank you and major Kudos!!

When I switched all my utilities, I was told about Safe Streets and decided to go with them because of the offer I got when I bought the house. I ended up purchasing their wireless package which has a little key fob and a motion sensor. The installer was awesome and he explained everything very well. One thing that I like about the system is that it’s really loud, so even though we have a big house, we can still hear it everywhere. Having it makes us feel safer.

I had a break in about two years ago then it was very, very hard for me to sleep at night. SecureYourHome offered a special and I couldn't resist it so I took advantage of it. It was the security alarm with the door and the little remote control that I'm able to use at night in my bedroom. I turn it on and got the motion detector in the kitchen area, which is my main concern. On the first night they installed our device - absolute fantastic. They explained everything to the smaller details. I love it. My husband and I had both been very, very comfortable and secure. We don't worry about anything. Since having this installed, I sleep like a baby at night. I haven't slept this well in years. It's been amazing.

First time with ADT very happy and feel safe. Had my system installed on Saturday. Ronaldo ** installed my alarm. Very cool guy and very professional. He show me how to work my alarm and did a great job. If I know anyone who wants ADT I would recommended Ronaldo. Thanks.

Jasen came to the house on time. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and worked diligently. He explained all of my options and didn't try to sell me what I didn't need. Wrote out all the information that I would need later on, and even how to get my rebate back!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Streets USA?

I am a new ADT customer and was very pleased and actually impressed with my installer. His name is Anthony **. This gentleman is not only very professional but is courteous, efficient, proficient and just an all around awesome individual. Any company would be fortunate to have him as an employee. Great first time experience. Thank you so much.

I just had my Alarm System updated and reactivated today. The technician Ron was very knowledge and helpful. He walked me through the new system step by step. He did a wonderful job. I recommended my parents and they are having theirs installed soon.

Keagan Is the BEST Central Support Agent in the WORLD :-) very professional. I got the system put in at the last min I had death in my family - was going out of town. Didn't have time to check my email for contract, but when I did check it was not there. So I called in and Keagan was there to help me. He corrected my email address and sent all of my info to me ASAP. Then I had to email back a week later and he called me right back. He is very much on top of his job. I have been in customer service for over 20 years and you really don't see good service anymore but he is the BEST!

I called to get a quote from ADT and Safe Streets came out to give me the quote and do the install. The installation went really well. The guy who came out to do it was very knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. He certainly took his time about it and it was nice to see that. It was a really good experience. We've been with them for a few months now and everything has been working great. We definitely feel safer and have less worries now. It's nice to have that sensibility online. We're very satisfied with Safe Streets. They're quick and have great customer service.

Kierra **. This young lady has been with you three weeks. I am nearly 80 years old and have never experienced better, more caring customer service in all my years. No praise superlatives are adequate for her. Best I can do is AWESOME. Give her a RAISE!!!!

Greg was fantastic with everything. He installed the equipment with no issues and was very friendly. He did the job quick and we felt very comfortable with him. We are very pleased with the system and the quality of work. Thanks again!

Our installer, Terrell **, was extremely professional and explained all of the aspects of our new system. We were very pleased with our initial contact with ADT and the service Mr. ** provided. We just got the system so I cannot offer an opinion on the system just yet.

I’m with USAA and they have a discount with ADT, and I’ve also had experience with other people that had them. Installing the Safe Streets device went very smoothly, and the installer was a very nice, friendly and helpful girl. She explained things to me so I was very happy with the whole situation. It was easier than I thought. I am here alone with the dogs, so I feel more secure that I have their system in the house. It was a very satisfactory experience and I would definitely recommend them.

My mother-in-law signed up for ADT and received a rewards card. She was seriously injured and unable to get around for 8 months. The card expired. After numerous calls to various people, I finally found Greg ** who went out of his way to assist me. I talked with eight plus people before finding someone who would help me. He listened to my problem and solved it. All the other employees just said "sorry I can't help you." Please take a moment and acknowledge Greg for his excellent customer service.

I started with Monitronics but I like Safe Streets better. Their response is quicker. I moved my service to my new location and I don't know anybody. We have to travel back and forth to Houston and I was worried about my valuables while we were out of town. But I felt safer now that I can set an alarm. And, I love the remote. Overall, it's a great service.

Had a great experience with the installation of my ADT home security package. The installer was not only very courteous but knowledgeable as well and even helped with some other issues I had in my home. True concern for the safety of our family was evident. I highly recommend this company. Very happy!

We just became ADT customers this past month and we are very pleased. The installation consultant, Donald **, who came to our home made the experience very enjoyable and reassuring. He was clearly very knowledgeable and did not make us feel pressured to purchase anything. He made sure we knew how to use the system. It was a pleasure to work with him and we feel safer in our home.

Terry was very personable and knowledgeable about the equipment. He was patient with all of our questions we had. We would even chit-chat about life stories and our families. He was a pleasure to work with. Thank You for a positive experience.

Safe Streets USA offered affordable price and good customer service. The team members were really nice and patient. I had a lot of questions but they answered all of them. Installing the system was quick. I got the basic package with the remotes in the security system. Since the installing the device, I feel more secure. If somebody ends up breaking in, then the alarm will wake me up and cops will be alerted immediately. I had an incident already before, but nobody had broken in. As soon as the door opened back up, the police were notified and they went to my house and made sure everything was good. Apparently, my mother didn't close the door all the way. I was away from home at that time. They called me as soon as that happened and the police were out there within about five minutes and they called me and let me know what was going on. So everything went well.

I've been using ADT for two months now since I moved into my home in September. I compared other security companies and finally I shortlisted ADT and went with them. Safe Streets USA's rep helped me with the shortlist and he gave me the deal. He clarified the questions I had. He even gave me his direct number and extension so I called him a couple times to change appointment details and had a few other questions. Since we started using it, there was peace of mind. I don't have to worry in the night, when I leave for the day in office or for a weekend trip. I'm confident our house is safe.

The installation was easy. The technician who came out went through everything thoroughly with me and my wife, and made sure that we understood how to work it. The rep that we talked to made sure that we were familiar with it. He gave us his name and number on a card. And if we had any questions, he said we could contact him. But we got very familiar with it for about seven days or so, and now it's like clockwork to us. Knowing that whenever we leave or go to sleep, we can set the alarm, and we don't have to worry about anything. Or if the house catches on fire or there's break-in while we're out, we don't have to necessarily do anything to either get the police out there or the fire department. It's been pretty nice.

We prefer ADT to Protection1 in that there are some aspects of how everything runs that we like a little bit better. Installation of the Safe Streets device was a fairly good experience. The only thing that was a gotcha moment was that we were promised within the sales pitch that something was going to be covered by ADT but then it was an expense that we were going to incur. Having my camera access is nice as I'm able to have the ability to understand what's going on at the front porch. We have a second camera that hasn't been placed in a permanent location but we're planning on putting that near our side garage door so that way we have visibility there.

My new system was installed yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased. JR was the service tech and he was very efficient and thorough. He explained all aspects of the system and made sure I knew how to activate and deactivate. Thank you JR, it was a pleasure meeting you.

For a couple of months now, Safe Streets USA has been my security provider. I went with them because of ADT. They've been in business for a long time. The installer did his job and he asked me what my preferences were with windows that I wanted to be blocked off. He showed me examples of how most of the house would be covered, from where I could put the camera, what he thought was best and which windows would be best to have the sensors on. He showed me how everything worked and helped me set a password. My experience with him was good.

When I go to work at night, sometimes my 12-year-old son is at home by himself until somebody else gets there. I got this system for the cameras, so I can watch him when I'm away. But I don't like the cameras. I cannot see anybody on them at all unless there's a big light coming from the driveway like if someone pulled in there with their car lights on. Additionally, the inside camera was made so flimsily, like something cheap. The camera’s not really what I expected. Otherwise, the system is okay and we haven’t had any issues when we had to use it.

Safe Streets was the only company in the area that did the installs for our home security system and everything went very well. We had no issues. The technician that came out was very informative, friendly, and efficient with his work. The service was very quick and the people are very knowledgeable. I would recommend them.

One of my friends has the same service. I got an offer from an advertisement for the Safe Streets package to my home so I called and reached out to them. Installing the system was good. I was able to get an additional noise detector for the same package. Their team explained how the system works and what are the shortcuts and keys to be remembered. Aside from that, they provided me the contract documents. Since I've been with them, I feel a bit comfortable knowing that the security system is on, and I don’t have to react immediately to any noises that I hear.

The only problem is that as soon as I committed to Safe Streets' price, I got several other offers to my housing and I’m paying a lot more than what the current offers are going on. They say that the offer is only for new customers, which means that I missed that by a month. They should be flexible enough to offer a discount to existing customers too since we are agreeing to a three-year contract with them.

I have a friend that had Safe Streets. The person that set up the device was very friendly, nice and informative. I've been using it since September and sometimes I forget to turn it on.

I was moving into a new home and there was somebody in the town who I called for some information on the town itself. I had mentioned that I was looking for ADT Home Security and so they put me in touch with Safe Streets. So far, everything's been pretty positive and I feel more secure. My ADT home security system is doing what it's supposed to do and it's really easy to use. However, the ADT app is not good. It's got some serious flaws in functionality having to retype the password on it. To even put in my password, I have to reset the page three times. It's not very user-friendly and it needs a lot of work.

Everything was great during the installation of the Safe Streets security device in the newer home. I have known them because we've had ADT in my house in Rifle for 20 years. Their staff was very congenial, accommodating, efficient and professional. The device gives me peace of mind especially if I'm not in the house all the time.

I upgraded my system to Pulse and the installation was done quickly and efficiently. The installer, Ron, was very helpful in refreshing my knowledge of how best to use the system since I have had ADT for quite some time.

Safe Streets USA Company Profile