toll free

(855) 474-2085
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We recently purchased a house and being first-time buyers, we got phone calls from a couple of agencies like ADT, cable places, and the likes. They tried to give us deals, discounts and promotional offers. We also got a call from Safe Streets USA and they came towards the end of September. They were our first choice as our security provider.

The installers were all very professional and very courteous. They walked us through the whole system, and they showed me how to download the app with my phone so I can use the app when I’m away from the house in order to control the system. They showed us how the cameras work then said if anything happens, to give them a call and that they’re free. They told us to tinker with the system for the first three days ‘cause within that time, we get all other buffer zones of when something breaks or something messes up. They’ll come out there real quickly and fix it. They’re very helpful. We had a follow-up call afterward and it was to make sure everything was good.

For the most part, everything was fine. We had a couple of days where the one device outside stopped working. We thought it may have something to do with the internet connection when we couldn’t pull it up on the app on our phone. It wouldn’t register anything but it was still somehow recording videos but we weren’t able to see them. But within a couple of days, it worked itself out so that was fine. We have recommended Safe Streets USA to a couple of people who don’t have them and we told them that they should get it if they're smart. The coolest part about it is on my phone. I can pull up the camera in my living room and at home and look at it even if I'm an hour and a half away from my home. That’s pretty awesome.

When we were purchasing a house, the realtor set us up with Safe Streets to get set up with insurance, security and electrical. All the installation went perfectly and the installer has been very cordial and explained everything thoroughly. Safe Streets provides really good customer service. If I had a question, I will call and their team would answer appropriately. They are awesome. The provide me with more sense of security for my home and my family.

Stewart was very professional and patient with me. His knowledge and professionalism was outstanding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was the way I wanted it. I would highly recommend Stewart to anyone and everyone for service of home security system installs. He did a great job.

Our installer (Mike) did a fantastic job. He took the time to explain all of the features of the system and thoroughly answered all of our questions. Great Job! I would highly recommend him as an installer and will recommend ADT moving forward.

I cannot emphasize enough how happy and safe I feel with SafeStreetsUSA and ADT. Their service is remarkable. Professional, courteous and helpful are all understatements. They are quick to respond and are there for you at an instant notice. I could not be happier. Special thanks to Sean and Tony. You both have gone above and beyond your duty. I HIGHLY recommend these fabulous companies. From the call center to the tech that comes to your home you can feel secure 24 hours a day. They TRULY care!

Our technician Jean was very professional, polite and a great representative of your company. He made sure we understood all our options, how the system worked and that we were satisfied. I still don't like the prebilling of the installation before we receive a quote but we are glad we chose this system.

My tech, Chuck **, arrived on time, was polite, courteous and professional. He explained how my alarm system worked and answered my questions. I'm new to this sort of thing, so it's important to learn the steps correctly. I would be happy to refer him to my friends and family members.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

After a very unpleasant and dangerous break in, my Husband and I decided it was time for a security system. ADT came highly recommended. Our technician Paul **, arrived on time and spent at least 4 hours installing our alarm system. He was very knowledgeable and most important to us, patient. His love for his job is evident because he helped us to now feel safe and secure. We are new to this and Paul did an Awesome job!

Jason installed our ADT security system. He was very professional, answered all our questions. Did a good clean job. We will recommend your company because of his service. We are very happy with the install. Jason was very pleasant and a good worker.

After considering what security system to get we decided on ADT. We're glad we did. The service provided by the SafeStreets staff was exceptional. They did everything asked of them and we are very satisfied! Thank you to Bill and Jacob!!

My technician, Jesse ** was awesome, knowledgeable, and patient explaining all of our questions. He was on time to install the ADT equipment. Positive attitude, friendly. I recommend, Jesse and appreciate him. ADT you have a valuable, hard working employee.

Easy process and professional service. Installation was fast and easy. Installation consultant was professional and fast. All work was done with great care and the area was cleaned once the installation was completed. Yard sign and decals were provided and all needed information. Thanks.

Our installer just left; he is a terrific representative and asset to the image of your company and a very patient teacher. He was polite, neat and careful as he walked us through every aspect of this service and left us feeling confident about using it! Thank you.

I did not sign their contract. I thought I was dealing with ADT, so, when I had to cancel my contract I called ADT and was advised that I had to pay 1 additional month and then the contract would be over. Then SafeStreets entered the picture and claims that I owe them for the remainder of the 3 year contract that I signed. I didn't sign the contract... The person who came to my house used DocuSign to create my signature and initials. A 3 year commitment was NEVER discussed with me, nor was I given a copy of the contract at the time of the installation.

Orlando the technician was very friendly and professional. He described the equipment and was very patient. I only want Orlando to service my security system because he was very knowledgeable and willing to explain. Customer service is very important to me and Orlando was very professional and helpful.

We just moved into our home. Have always had ADT in all of our homes. Never have we had such a professionally done and well organized installation of anything done in any home. Our Safe Streets USA rep, NICK, was fabulous! We don't come from the "computer age" so we were amazed with the patience he showed! He was pleasant and professional throughout the entire process! We want him to come to Florida to do our other houses!

Greg ** did an awesome job installing the system and teaching us about our new security equipment. Overall a very positive experience. All the sensors were easily put in, and the wiring was done in a very organized fashion that looks clean and professional. Great job!

I enjoyed talking to Jacob. He was very kind and made sure we understood everything. He even dusted my picture, when I ask him to. Jacob took off his shoes on entering our home. Was very swift at installing the system and no mess. I have nothing bad to say. GOOD JOB JACOB.

I was very nervous about big brand security services. I never had a system or monitoring in the past. Neither had my wife. I looked at three other providers including AT&T, another authorized ADT reseller and a local provider. Working with Alex ** as my sales specialist could not have been better. He took great care of me up front and after the installation. My installation specialist, Alex ** was outstanding. Their patience and willingness to work with me through an exhaustive evaluation, selection and installation was confidence building that I had made the right decision. Having the right people represent your company made all the difference to me. We are using our new security system daily and after about 10 days have started to feel really comfortable with its operation. This review reflects an excellent onboarding experience. Great job, Alex ** at ext. **. Great job Alex.

My experience with the installer was very friendly, informative, and he was gladly open to answer any questions. I would recommend them to anybody wanting an alarm system at a reasonable price. The installation was fast, and he cleaned up after he was completed.

I've had ADT for 43 years in different locations - home and office. When we moved, there was an existing service here and I wasn't satisfied with it so I called ADT and we turned it in. Everything went well during the installation. The installer was very professional, knew what he was doing, and put a lot of stuff in very quickly. I was very happy with him. I've always used ADT and found them to be very professional, fairly-priced and it's a good service. I always recommend ADT.

My landlord in an old apartment years ago had Safe Streets installed and had them there for 2 years. So when I moved to a new apartment, I looked up Safe Streets and got them to come out. I got their alarm system and all is good every year. I totally feel safe and Safe Streets is a great company. Everyone's been very responsive and it's been fine experience.

Greg was early for the install and very knowledgeable about the system. Answered all my questions and was professional throughout complete install. System was very easy to learn and good pricing. Would highly recommend. Added on a couple window monitoring that he recommended at a fair price.

SafeStreets is the vendor in my area. The person who came was very professional, did everything very quickly, and explained what I needed to do or how to set the alarms. It's been about two months now and the system has been working great.

Safe Streets is my first security company and I feel safer with it. I have the three doors and added a system for the windows. All the sensors are working properly. The installer was really nice and he explained everything really thoroughly, so it wasn't hard to understand how it worked. It's just my friend and I living in the house so at night, it's way better. I go to sleep more comfortably knowing that the house is secure.

We've had Safe Streets' service installed a couple of months ago. It was a little bit different than what ADT had told me. Installation went well however Safe Streets was putting in fewer number of sensors and stuff and I had to argue for it. I don't know if they always get the right information from the ADT representatives but they did not have the right information. I had to talk to the owner or whoever was in charge at the office and we had to reschedule things. So initially, it was a little hectic but the work was done.

My tech Corey ** was pleasant, showed his identity and spent a good amount of time going over all of the features of my new security system. He was very helpful and he got me the best plan and everything was up and running in no time.

I feel so much better knowing my family is protected! I spoke with ADT in the evening and technician was able to come install system for me then for my parents first thing the next morning. Very impressed with his knowledge and care! TY ADT!

I've had Safe Streets since December. I went with the premium package for security and a couple of things added in the house. However, I haven't heard from them since they installed it and I haven't received the bill and it's February. I'm not sure what's going on. Other than that, installing the security device was a good experience.

We have an alert system before wherein we had to wear something around our neck in case we fall, and I didn't like that. I felt that we needed Safe Streets USA more than that in case I fall or needed to help somebody. I thought it would be better for us so I switched. We've been using them for a couple of months now. Their installer was very nice and installed the device at the doors and one room with windows that were low. I've let it go off a couple of times now because I forgot to turn it off when I opened the door. They called but they hung up before I had the chance to tell them. So I was punching the numbers again that I had to put in and it went fine. It was good. I know how to arm and disarm the system and that's all that matters. So far, the system seems to be fine. I feel much better now because the system made me feel safe.

Great service, very knowledgeable about the products, and knew what it would take to protect my house and family. The technician made the experience feel like he was part of our family and wanted what was best for our protection. Enjoyed the experience and feel much safer and less concerned about theft of our belongings as we did before. I would do this all over again.

We see the ADT sign all over our neighborhood so we decided to stay with the same company that everybody else has. I called ADT and they set me up with Safe Streets USA. We got the package that comes with one camera and door sensors because sometimes we hear cars going by late at night. So I wanted to have a camera on the outside to check and see if there's any kind of activity going close to our house at night. Their technician was very polite, respectful, clean, and neat. I feel more confident now and more secure at home and the neighborhood. Overall, the experience was great. Everything was prompt and professional.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Profile