toll free

Formerly SecureYourHome
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We recently purchased a house and being first-time buyers, we got phone calls from a couple of agencies like ADT, cable places, and the likes. They tried to give us deals, discounts and promotional offers. We also got a call from Safe Streets USA and they came towards the end of September. They were our first choice as our security provider.

The installers were all very professional and very courteous. They walked us through the whole system, and they showed me how to download the app with my phone so I can use the app when I’m away from the house in order to control the system. They showed us how the cameras work then said if anything happens, to give them a call and that they’re free. They told us to tinker with the system for the first three days ‘cause within that time, we get all other buffer zones of when something breaks or something messes up. They’ll come out there real quickly and fix it. They’re very helpful. We had a follow-up call afterward and it was to make sure everything was good.

For the most part, everything was fine. We had a couple of days where the one device outside stopped working. We thought it may have something to do with the internet connection when we couldn’t pull it up on the app on our phone. It wouldn’t register anything but it was still somehow recording videos but we weren’t able to see them. But within a couple of days, it worked itself out so that was fine. We have recommended Safe Streets USA to a couple of people who don’t have them and we told them that they should get it if they're smart. The coolest part about it is on my phone. I can pull up the camera in my living room and at home and look at it even if I'm an hour and a half away from my home. That’s pretty awesome.

When we were purchasing a house, the realtor set us up with Safe Streets to get set up with insurance, security and electrical. All the installation went perfectly and the installer has been very cordial and explained everything thoroughly. Safe Streets provides really good customer service. If I had a question, I will call and their team would answer appropriately. They are awesome. The provide me with more sense of security for my home and my family.

Tracy ** first of all did a fabulous job of "blindly" pre planning what our unique home ADT needs might be, and setting us up timely with Jay! He was fantastic! 10 stern all doors, and 2 more in from the garage!?! What a nightmare! The unique U shape in a secluded environment, with non tech savvy local parents, savvy out of town kids who visit, us who travel extensively, and a house sitter who desired safety assistance... That was a tall order! From security to fire, to CO2 and emergency medical, ADT was able to comfortably meet and exceed all our needs!! What peace of mind! Thank you and major Kudos!!

When I switched all my utilities, I was told about Safe Streets and decided to go with them because of the offer I got when I bought the house. I ended up purchasing their wireless package which has a little key fob and a motion sensor. The installer was awesome and he explained everything very well. One thing that I like about the system is that it’s really loud, so even though we have a big house, we can still hear it everywhere. Having it makes us feel safer.

I had a break in about two years ago then it was very, very hard for me to sleep at night. SecureYourHome offered a special and I couldn't resist it so I took advantage of it. It was the security alarm with the door and the little remote control that I'm able to use at night in my bedroom. I turn it on and got the motion detector in the kitchen area, which is my main concern. On the first night they installed our device - absolute fantastic. They explained everything to the smaller details. I love it. My husband and I had both been very, very comfortable and secure. We don't worry about anything. Since having this installed, I sleep like a baby at night. I haven't slept this well in years. It's been amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Streets USA?

I Google searched ADT and Safe Streets USA was one of the numbers that came up. When I called them, they responded right away. The first guy that I talked to was really nice, pleasant, very thorough, detailed, explained everything to me and how everything worked. They’re the ones that did the setup and installation. The guy who came was a little early. It went well and I even asked for an upgrade. They worked with me and the guy installed the extra doors that I had asked for. Overall it went very well and the people that I interacted with were very pleasant.

I was very satisfied at how Melissa ** got right to the point of suggesting what services I needed, and she thought of windows easily accessible that I never thought of. She was very detailed in how she attached the box to the wall which I can respect.

We've been using Safe Streets as our home security service provider for about three months now. Their installers were a little bit early which was nice, and they were great, very friendly, helpful, and professional. They also showed everything as far as operation and it worked out real well. Then, one of the guys called me to make sure everything seemed to be working fine. Our service package includes the smoke monitor, fire detection, and a burglar alarm and it covers the doors and windows. It's nice to have peace of mind.

My parents had Safe Streets USA and recommended them to me. The guy that did the install was on time and gave me information I needed and showed me how to use the product. It was a great experience. They gave me their opinions about where to set up the cameras, where to point them out, and where to put the stuff. I was supposed to get a gift card and I called them a couple of times about it and they told me how to get a gift card. I also talked to another guy about time hooking the device and that went pretty well. All my interactions with the team were positive. Since having the device installed, I'm more comfortable, and I sleep better.

My house had the ADT system in it but it was old. So, I got a new one and I got three sensors and a keypad. The guy who came and installed the system was on time. While he installed the device I had to go to Richmond and grab some paperwork to give him proof that I bought the house. But he did his job pretty quick, cleaned up after himself and then he showed me how everything worked. I'm satisfied with it and I'll probably have Safe Streets forever.

We've been using Safe Streets USA for three months now. Installation was simple, easy and straightforward, and their installer was really nice. They gave me a three-four hour window and they showed up right away. They have good customer service.

Originally I was pretty happy with Safe Streets. They gave a good deal and were in contact with me whenever I needed them. However, today I am very angry with them and almost want to cancel my service. My alarm was accidentally triggered today and when I was called, they said my verbal password was wrong. I repeated multiple times that I have only ever given one password. They said it was wrong and called police. It took three representatives to finally tell me they had input my verbal password incorrectly. Once I knew that, I was able to log on to my ADT and discovered that not only was the verbal password wrong, so was my emergency contact's name and phone number. Someone random had been called after me!

If this was a real emergency, mistakes like this mean life and death, ADT. I blame our technician who set up our account, especially because our paperwork was checked multiple times. Wrong names (whatever), wrong phone number (that's bad), but wrong password? I was treated like a total criminal over the phone for their mistake. Thankfully, my police department is understanding, but this is not something I'll soon forget.

When we moved, we just went through ADT. They offered a coupon and I figured that ADT has a good reputation. We've had them for about three months now. We had another one from a local company but we don't use that as much. We've used Safe Streets more now and I've been so happy with it. My husband travels so I use the system when he's gone. I could also turn the alarm on and off when I'm not here through the phone app and it's a good feature.

I had a buddy who had gotten the ADT system. He told me he’d looked up ADT and called, so that’s what I did too. Google gave me SafeStreets USA's number being an ADT dealer. I called their rep to set up an appointment and that all went well. Their name brand, I've heard, has been the longest so I figured they had the most experience and I heard that people are satisfied with it so I went with them. I purchased a three door monitors, a motion sensor and the system. However, I don’t get email or text notifications.

Their installer was good. He showed up on time and made everything simple. It's on a Saturday so it's nice that he could come when I was home. He made understanding everything simple. Since we've had it, I had a little more peace of mind when I'm not at home and it seemed we have people watching the house before but I haven’t noticed any suspicious activity since I put the sign on the front yard. The salesman was very helpful and made everything easy. It was a good experience. Overall, it was satisfying.

I just want to thank Joseph ** for coming to my home and making sure my family felt secure again and his patients explaining to us everything needing to know about our option. He installed the equipment, advised us on the best configuration for our home.

Technician Juan did an awesome job setting up my security system. He was there when said he was coming and explained everything that I was getting before he got started with the installation and I was very pleased with that. He also made sure that I was satisfied with my equipment how to use it.

We were put in touch with ADT directly through our gas and electric provider and they sent SafeStreets out. SafeStreets did a great job. I'm a little bit more conscious of my safety now since I had them, and I know that I'm protected. Also, the installation was pretty quick and it all went pretty well. The guy was really informative and helpful. He set everything up properly and made some recommendations on how we should have the system set up at home.

A lot of people in our neighborhood have ADT. Then I saw an ad in the paper and I called them and got it set up. I've had them since November. I'm an educator and our installer was the young man that had also put the system in the school. He also showed me and my husband how to use it. He was very good. One time, I had to call their team because my alarm went off saying that there was a crash in the window. It turned out to be coming from a loud noise because I had dropped something and they explained that to me. They were very helpful with that. Everything else has been fine and I don't have any complaints.

Joshua was knowledgeable, professional and the explanation of programs was great. No hard sell... just hard facts. He stayed a long time to make sure we understood everything and was pleasant and very well trained. We had many questions about security and the ADT system.. Joshua answered all the questions and put us at ease. Good job ADT and Joshua.

I'd seen a lot of the ADT signs placed outside which they use to advertise when I'm driving up and down the streets. I've had them since early November. A nice man came to install it. He came right on time and he explained it to me, but it was on the same day that I moved so I didn't quite get it. It lets me know when people are going in and out of the door and the garage, but I need a little more experience on working on that remote. My alarm went off accidentally once from my pocket and everybody was calling me. The device was too sensitive, but their response was sufficient enough. I didn't know my codes, so I had to go all the way home and tell them my code and daughter's name and address. Other than that, my experience with them has been good so far.

An alarm is currently going off and our property manager there is trying to figure it out. He said that the installer told him to do one thing and he is doing it. The alarm won’t turn off, passwords aren’t remembered and the last thing that has been done is that he is calling ADT and they’re going to walk him through the system in order to turn it off and get everything back together again. We haven’t concluded that yet. But up until just this moment, there’s been no problem. We would recommend Safe Streets to a friend.

There was an ADT system already installed in the residence we purchased. We chatted with Safe Streets and decided to continue with it but chose an upgraded version. Everything has been working fine. Having the system has given us more peace of mind. Also, the technician was very good and thorough.

My experience has been really good with Safe Streets USA. I got confused with what I was supposed to do the first couple of days, but got the hang of it. The sales rep was really, really good and helped me a whole lot. I didn't know too much about my iPhone and he was able to put everything on my iPhone and help my son, and he stayed here until he was sure we knew what to do.

My home is 83 yrs old so Josh was met with a couple of challenges in regards to electrical upgrades. However, Josh problem solved and completed the installation and I now have a working Alarm System in my home. Thanks Josh.

When I signed up for PECO, they asked if I want to sign up with Safe Streets USA. I didn’t know they even existed. They just told me it’s ADT so I signed up. We just moved here, and I've been a user for a little over two months now. Installation was fine and so far, it’s doing its job when we put it on at night. It hasn’t gone off yet and, hopefully, it won’t need to go off.

Mr. ** was a very patient knowledgeable representative. He explained everything to me in great detail even if I didn't asked the same question more than once. I'm so very appreciative to have such a professional assistant. Thank you so much and his services will be referred!

Safe Streets was mentioned to me when I was signing up for utilities and we have been with them for six weeks. We had to upgrade the system that was in the house we already bought so it cost me a little bit more than what I was anticipating. The technician who installed the system was professional and friendly.

I’ve been using Safe Streets USA in the past year. Installation was simple and since then, I have more peace of mind. They’re good and so far, everything is running fine. I like their service and would recommend them.

The installation experience went very smoothly. I have no problem except that I can't get the system working on my phone. Every time I log in, it tells me I have the wrong credentials and I know I don’t have the wrong credentials. I just don't bother although I should, and haven't called Safe Streets. Still, having the security system gives me more peace of mind.

Mr. Terrence ** was our installation consultant for our new ADT system. He is to be commended for his professional demeanor, expert knowledge of your equipment and security systems, and customer care. He installed the equipment, advised us on the best configuration for our home, and tutored us on the use of the system. You have a real winner in Terrence! He should be promoted to training your other reps. We will recommend Safe Streets to our friends and neighbors.

Safe Streets USA Company Profile