toll free

Formerly SecureYourHome
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We recently purchased a house and being first-time buyers, we got phone calls from a couple of agencies like ADT, cable places, and the likes. They tried to give us deals, discounts and promotional offers. We also got a call from Safe Streets USA and they came towards the end of September. They were our first choice as our security provider.

The installers were all very professional and very courteous. They walked us through the whole system, and they showed me how to download the app with my phone so I can use the app when I’m away from the house in order to control the system. They showed us how the cameras work then said if anything happens, to give them a call and that they’re free. They told us to tinker with the system for the first three days ‘cause within that time, we get all other buffer zones of when something breaks or something messes up. They’ll come out there real quickly and fix it. They’re very helpful. We had a follow-up call afterward and it was to make sure everything was good.

For the most part, everything was fine. We had a couple of days where the one device outside stopped working. We thought it may have something to do with the internet connection when we couldn’t pull it up on the app on our phone. It wouldn’t register anything but it was still somehow recording videos but we weren’t able to see them. But within a couple of days, it worked itself out so that was fine. We have recommended Safe Streets USA to a couple of people who don’t have them and we told them that they should get it if they're smart. The coolest part about it is on my phone. I can pull up the camera in my living room and at home and look at it even if I'm an hour and a half away from my home. That’s pretty awesome.

When we were purchasing a house, the realtor set us up with Safe Streets to get set up with insurance, security and electrical. All the installation went perfectly and the installer has been very cordial and explained everything thoroughly. Safe Streets provides really good customer service. If I had a question, I will call and their team would answer appropriately. They are awesome. The provide me with more sense of security for my home and my family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The installation consultant, B. M., was knowledgeable, efficient, and precise in the installation and explanation of the use of our system. He was very professional. He interacted well with us. He answered all questions to our satisfaction. I highly recommend him.

The installation consultant Terrence ** was very helpful during installation. He walked me and my daughter through the whole process, he asked me if I had any questions during and after the process to ask. He explained how the system works in the most easiest way possible to remember. My daughter said he was amazing and she like him very much! I would recommend This company to any friend that's looking for security. I now have a peace of mind, thank you so much!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So I had a rough start with communication before having the system installed. I received two different window prices from ADT. Not very clear. Ronald ** the installer with SafeStreets did a great job explaining the whole process. He was great!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had our ADT system upgraded on May 26, 2017. We want to tell you how pleased we were with the work done by your chief technician, Austin **, and his trainee, Skyler **. Both men were knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely efficient. They worked well together, answered all our questions and gave us an excellent training on the new features of the upgrade and how they were improvements over the previous system. We have been using our system for a little over two weeks and everything has worked perfectly. Please extend our thanks and great pleasure with our new system to both Austin and Skyler.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Brian ** performed my installation as a new ADT customer. He was professional, courteous, early for the appointment and very knowledgeable about the product. High 5 to him and his service! I would recommend him to any business, family or friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had our security system installed last week, along with exterior cameras and Scott did a great job. He was professional, considerate of our time restraints and completed the installation in a timely manner. He was thorough in explaining the system to us. I would recommend him and the company to anyone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

To be honest, I have had nothing but great professional customer service with ADT from initial contact to present service. A special shout out to our installer Gordon **. Highly professional with excellent personal charisma, and enhanced customer service and technical skills that I think are second to none. Kudos to a great company. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Gordon **, main installer, Brad ** and Tyler ** were all very professional and knowledgeable installers of my upgraded security system. I feel more engaged in using my system to its fullest capabilities. I would recommend ADT home security and SafeStreets as the authorized installers of this system.

David ** was prompt, kind, efficient and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain each package in depth, and figured out the best option for my family. I am extremely happy with his service and will recommend SafeStreetsUSA to other people because of David’s great service.

SafeStreets installed an ADT security system in our home in early May. A motion sensor was not working properly and a SafeStreets representative, Mark **, came to correct the problem. I could not be more pleased with his service! He covers a huge area and due to appointments already scheduled was not able to get to us until after 8 pm. I told him he was welcome to come at a later date, however, he elected to fix the system then. He was professional, clearly knowledgeable and was very courteous! He represented SafeStreets and ADT in the best possible manner! Bravo Zulu!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Stewart was very professional and patient with me. His knowledge and professionalism was outstanding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was the way I wanted it. I would highly recommend Stewart to anyone and everyone for service of home security system installs. He did a great job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our installer (Mike) did a fantastic job. He took the time to explain all of the features of the system and thoroughly answered all of our questions. Great Job! I would highly recommend him as an installer and will recommend ADT moving forward.

I cannot emphasize enough how happy and safe I feel with SafeStreetsUSA and ADT. Their service is remarkable. Professional, courteous and helpful are all understatements. They are quick to respond and are there for you at an instant notice. I could not be happier. Special thanks to Sean and Tony. You both have gone above and beyond your duty. I HIGHLY recommend these fabulous companies. From the call center to the tech that comes to your home you can feel secure 24 hours a day. They TRULY care!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our technician Jean was very professional, polite and a great representative of your company. He made sure we understood all our options, how the system worked and that we were satisfied. I still don't like the prebilling of the installation before we receive a quote but we are glad we chose this system.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My tech, Chuck **, arrived on time, was polite, courteous and professional. He explained how my alarm system worked and answered my questions. I'm new to this sort of thing, so it's important to learn the steps correctly. I would be happy to refer him to my friends and family members.

After a very unpleasant and dangerous break in, my Husband and I decided it was time for a security system. ADT came highly recommended. Our technician Paul **, arrived on time and spent at least 4 hours installing our alarm system. He was very knowledgeable and most important to us, patient. His love for his job is evident because he helped us to now feel safe and secure. We are new to this and Paul did an Awesome job!

Jason installed our ADT security system. He was very professional, answered all our questions. Did a good clean job. We will recommend your company because of his service. We are very happy with the install. Jason was very pleasant and a good worker.

After considering what security system to get we decided on ADT. We're glad we did. The service provided by the SafeStreets staff was exceptional. They did everything asked of them and we are very satisfied! Thank you to Bill and Jacob!!

My technician, Jesse ** was awesome, knowledgeable, and patient explaining all of our questions. He was on time to install the ADT equipment. Positive attitude, friendly. I recommend, Jesse and appreciate him. ADT you have a valuable, hard working employee.

Easy process and professional service. Installation was fast and easy. Installation consultant was professional and fast. All work was done with great care and the area was cleaned once the installation was completed. Yard sign and decals were provided and all needed information. Thanks.

Our installer just left; he is a terrific representative and asset to the image of your company and a very patient teacher. He was polite, neat and careful as he walked us through every aspect of this service and left us feeling confident about using it! Thank you.

I did not sign their contract. I thought I was dealing with ADT, so, when I had to cancel my contract I called ADT and was advised that I had to pay 1 additional month and then the contract would be over. Then SafeStreets entered the picture and claims that I owe them for the remainder of the 3 year contract that I signed. I didn't sign the contract... The person who came to my house used DocuSign to create my signature and initials. A 3 year commitment was NEVER discussed with me, nor was I given a copy of the contract at the time of the installation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Orlando the technician was very friendly and professional. He described the equipment and was very patient. I only want Orlando to service my security system because he was very knowledgeable and willing to explain. Customer service is very important to me and Orlando was very professional and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We just moved into our home. Have always had ADT in all of our homes. Never have we had such a professionally done and well organized installation of anything done in any home. Our Safe Streets USA rep, NICK, was fabulous! We don't come from the "computer age" so we were amazed with the patience he showed! He was pleasant and professional throughout the entire process! We want him to come to Florida to do our other houses!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Greg ** did an awesome job installing the system and teaching us about our new security equipment. Overall a very positive experience. All the sensors were easily put in, and the wiring was done in a very organized fashion that looks clean and professional. Great job!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I enjoyed talking to Jacob. He was very kind and made sure we understood everything. He even dusted my picture, when I ask him to. Jacob took off his shoes on entering our home. Was very swift at installing the system and no mess. I have nothing bad to say. GOOD JOB JACOB.

I was very nervous about big brand security services. I never had a system or monitoring in the past. Neither had my wife. I looked at three other providers including AT&T, another authorized ADT reseller and a local provider. Working with Alex ** as my sales specialist could not have been better. He took great care of me up front and after the installation. My installation specialist, Alex ** was outstanding. Their patience and willingness to work with me through an exhaustive evaluation, selection and installation was confidence building that I had made the right decision. Having the right people represent your company made all the difference to me. We are using our new security system daily and after about 10 days have started to feel really comfortable with its operation. This review reflects an excellent onboarding experience. Great job, Alex ** at ext. **. Great job Alex.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with the installer was very friendly, informative, and he was gladly open to answer any questions. I would recommend them to anybody wanting an alarm system at a reasonable price. The installation was fast, and he cleaned up after he was completed.

I've had ADT for 43 years in different locations - home and office. When we moved, there was an existing service here and I wasn't satisfied with it so I called ADT and we turned it in. Everything went well during the installation. The installer was very professional, knew what he was doing, and put a lot of stuff in very quickly. I was very happy with him. I've always used ADT and found them to be very professional, fairly-priced and it's a good service. I always recommend ADT.

My landlord in an old apartment years ago had Safe Streets installed and had them there for 2 years. So when I moved to a new apartment, I looked up Safe Streets and got them to come out. I got their alarm system and all is good every year. I totally feel safe and Safe Streets is a great company. Everyone's been very responsive and it's been fine experience.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Profile