4.74/5
  • 1 star
Based on 153 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States, we connect you with the best local ADT Authorized Dealer in your area and send a technician out to install the system as soon as possible. Receive a free quote by calling or filling out the form, and we will work closely with you to figure out exactly what you need to help protect your home and family. ADT is the most well-known security company in the industry, and we strive to satisfy our customers by providing the best experience possible- from the sales and scheduling process to the installation and the ongoing monitoring.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 9, 2017

701 SafeStreetsUSA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I'm glad I chose ADT. I can set the alarm off and on with my phone. The setup was nice and neat. Customer service was great. Dante ** explain each part carefully and made sure I understood how to work my alarm system. Thanks again???

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I needed a home security system and felt a little safer with one. We wanted ADT and they sold us SafeStreetsUSA. Their reps were very knowledgeable. The technician that came to install the alarm was very knowledgeable as well and very courteous. We had a very good experience with him. He explained everything and walked me through the whole process. It was fairly quick and he did a nice clean job. The features of the system are okay and they were what I needed at the time I chose them. I added a camera in the living room and I'm happy with the quality of their security equipment. The smartphone features are okay as well and it's nice to have it.

However, the cost is a little high though it's comparable to any other company. The only thing I don't like is the contract wherein I have a contract with them two or three years. I'd rather go on a monthly basis. Nevertheless, since having Safe Streets, we don't worry about security when we leave the house. Overall, they did a nice job and I was happy with how they handled the situation.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I moved into this gated community so I would not be harassed but your salesman but just ignore the signs. Next time I will be calling the police to have them arrested. I will be filing a restraining order if I Need to. These houses are not cheap and I just wish your salesman would follow the orders and quit trying to see us something. I said no and that wasn't good enough. They keep talking and I very rudely shut the door in their face.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

We are very pleased with this new ADT system. Jacob ** was the installer. He is a very nice, well informed and helpful young man. We are looking forward to a safe a secure future with this company. Jacob told us he will be our tech, GREAT!!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

This is the first time I've owned a home and there have been some issues in the neighborhood so I got additional cameras for the area. I have Safe Streets USA for a month and a half now and it’s been very good. I went with them because of their reputation. Their reps were very knowledgeable and put me at ease as to what to do. They showed me where the placement of the devices was and told me what my options were for future additional services. They were also very patient, friendly and supportive.

This time I'm adding two outdoor cameras and the iPad so that I can go from room to room with that. The indoor camera that I have with the first package is not capturing what's happening because I have a little over half an acre of land. And in the backyard area, we noticed that there was something going on at 12:30 at night with three people in hoodies but the distance wouldn't capture it because it was really too dark for the camera to pick it up.

I felt very secure with their devices. We had an incident twice that it showed glass breakers to the front and a door entrance that was jarred, which apparently somebody tried to get in, but it broke the signal. And the alarm went off those two times. The first time, no one was home. The police response was within a minute of it happening. The second time, I was home with my daughter-in-law when it happened. It was at night and I called it in. The officer came and we went in the backyard to check the area. I am very satisfied with Safe Streets. The experience has been excellent and I have confidence in them. I also love their support staff.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I am very dissatisfied because since I have had SafeStreets I have had almost $500 in total in damages and theft. Long story short, I tried to settle this matter outside of a court room. I had a technician come and check everything. It took over a month to get everything half way completed. I do not recommend this company or ADT. A firearm is more reliable than their cameras.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Charles did a great job with the install. Gave me what I wanted. Thanks!! He recommend the Ring which was perfect for me. I would recommend him to install any equipment you have. Thanks again for the service your company give its customer. I would recommend to all my friends.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Anthony ** is very professional, courteous and knowledgeable on his duties. (I almost cancel the installation but he manage options to satisfy our needs). Will definitely recommend and use his services again. Also ADT has a great reputation and that’s why my family and me have peace of mind!! Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

SafeStreetsUSA contacted me through the home warranty that I received when I purchased the house. They offered me a better deal with the ADT security than another one that I was looking at. Also, installation was pretty easy. I’ve been with them since September and everything went smoothly.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Stephen. He was very personable and his customer service left us extremely satisfied. It was obvious that he was passionate about this product. Our family feels safe and secure now that we are being protected by ADT.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I bought a new house and the power company presented a $50 package where I would be able to get a security system and all my utilities taken care of right then. I decided to sign up then they had somebody come out and install the system. It was a pleasant experience and it went real smooth. Once, I made a mistake and set the alarm off and they called immediately. They were very friendly and they asked me for my passcode to verify everything. It seemed real secure so we definitely feel much safer with the security system, especially my wife. It's only been a couple of months but I'm very satisfied with Safe Streets USA and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I had an excellent and very professional installer from SafeStreets. He was very thorough in explaining. I also got my window detail through the mail and the reps I spoke with on the phone were very good. I'm highly satisfied and very pleased with my experience. I feel good about the device, too. I feel safe and have fewer worries.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Living alone has made me fearful and anxious at night. I must thank this company and your representative, Josh **, who recently installed a system in my home. He thoroughly explained my options, and then efficiently installed my new protection devices. Afterwards he took the time to explain in great detail how to use the features of my new system. Courteous and so friendly, he never acted rushed, and gave me his full attention. Very professional and he made all the difference in my comfort level with this new system. Thank you, Josh, and thank you SafeStreets for helping me feel safe at home!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I’d heard good things from other people about ADT, and when we moved in two months ago, we purchased the ADT Pulse monitoring package through SafeStreets. The gentleman who installed it was very clear and he explained everything he was putting up and what it did. All the instructions were easy to follow. The SafeStreets team made it very easy and comfortable to learn. And I feel very secure after having the system installed. I have to get into the habit of setting it up when I leave and coming in quickly and deactivating it. My granddaughter happened to push one of the buttons and it called the SafeStreets team and they were very helpful. I would highly recommend SafeStreets to other people.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Quick install! Friendly! No mess! I’m glad my home is protected, have had no issues after the install. I would recommend them to family and friends. The installer was very informative about the product he was selling and installing and was on time the day of installation.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Thank you for the service. The tech was very knowledgeable and explained everything well. He took his time, worked well, cleaned up after himself. He was very patient with myself and my wife. I recommend ADT and this tech guy to anyone interested in joining the ADT family.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

This is my third year with ADT and so far, my experience with them has been great. I was called by a rep and was told that my contract was coming to an end. He said that I had an opportunity to upgrade my equipment, so I did. The installation went great and the tech was super. He was in and out, and even made some improvements on some of the locations where my stuff was, like on the back door and where the camera goes. I got the package that included one security camera with updated sensors and updated monitor with a smoke detector that's tied directly for the fire. I feel a little bit safer now because I got that camera. I could turn it on since it's hooked into my Wi-Fi system and I could look in from any direction.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

James ** Came out to our home after initial install and was extremely helpful. He not only helped update some areas of the house that were missed in first install but also educated us in the process. James did a great job!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Ms. ** was professional and very knowledgeable. This was the best experience I have had with a home alarm system, giving me confidence in how it was tailored to me and understanding the way it works and trusting reliability. It is also a relief to open the door to my home to a woman. She clearly knows as much about this work as if she developed and owned the company herself. A great credit to ADT. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Installation tech just left after installing our ADT system. He was on time, knowledgeable, and very professional. Pointed out several things for our safety that I hadn't even thought of. Took time explaining things along the way and went into great detail when he was finished to explain all the functions and capabilities of the system. Very impressed with his expertise and the way in which he represented SafeStreetsUSA with ADT.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

The Installation Technician was well versed in the equipment and installation. He was very professional and diligent in installing the equipment. He stay to make sure that everything was operational. He did a good job of making sure that there was no damage to my home.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I have no words for the wonderful services Mr. Dante ** did in my home. He was extremely professional and friendly. Mr. ** was very patient in explaining all the details for the security system. Also in what worked best for our safety needs. A wonderful people person made the four hours a blast for my wife and mother. I will most definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you so much.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

The installation consultant Claudy ** was excellent. He arrived on time as scheduled. His professionalism was a breath of fresh air. He was pleasant, maintained a clean work area, and completed the job timely. I would recommend him to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Mr. ** installed my system and he did a wonderful job. He made sure I understood everything he was setting up. He walked me through the set up of all my devices. He was very polite very respectful. He even took time to explain some of the things to my younger son. Thanks a lot...

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

We did not have a good experience with the first tech that came out but Josh ** saved the day. He was very knowledgeable and well prepared. He did an excellent job. He had all the products necessary to finish the job.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

The gentleman that came to my home was prompt, he introduced himself and took his shoes off. He was dressed nicely and had good image for your company. He was very helpful in helping me decide where the keypad should go and what my most vulnerable doors and windows are. He had a nice respective personality and was knowledgeable about your product. It was a very pleasant experience. I wish all people that come into your home to sell or install were so prepared and courteous.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Thomas ** just left my home & I was extremely impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, & temperament. I highly recommend Thomas for your installation. Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with Safe Streets USA.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

We had the pleasure of Franklin ** as our Installation Consultant and could not asked for a more personable, knowledgeable individual. He made us very comfortable with the install and answered every question. I expect that we will be happy customers of ADT for a very long time.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

We had excellent customer service from Delio **. He installed the alarm system and he was so professional. We had ADT 10 yrs ago and we're not happy. Delio is an outstanding representative for your company. Thank you again Delio.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Our tech, Jean **, went above and beyond installing our ADT system in our very old, large house with limited internet. It was a challenge to put it mildly, and he rose to the occasion. He was patient, courteous, and above all, professional. Any company would be proud to call him an employee.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Information