toll free

Formerly SecureYourHome
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We recently purchased a house and being first-time buyers, we got phone calls from a couple of agencies like ADT, cable places, and the likes. They tried to give us deals, discounts and promotional offers. We also got a call from Safe Streets USA and they came towards the end of September. They were our first choice as our security provider.

The installers were all very professional and very courteous. They walked us through the whole system, and they showed me how to download the app with my phone so I can use the app when I’m away from the house in order to control the system. They showed us how the cameras work then said if anything happens, to give them a call and that they’re free. They told us to tinker with the system for the first three days ‘cause within that time, we get all other buffer zones of when something breaks or something messes up. They’ll come out there real quickly and fix it. They’re very helpful. We had a follow-up call afterward and it was to make sure everything was good.

For the most part, everything was fine. We had a couple of days where the one device outside stopped working. We thought it may have something to do with the internet connection when we couldn’t pull it up on the app on our phone. It wouldn’t register anything but it was still somehow recording videos but we weren’t able to see them. But within a couple of days, it worked itself out so that was fine. We have recommended Safe Streets USA to a couple of people who don’t have them and we told them that they should get it if they're smart. The coolest part about it is on my phone. I can pull up the camera in my living room and at home and look at it even if I'm an hour and a half away from my home. That’s pretty awesome.

When we were purchasing a house, the realtor set us up with Safe Streets to get set up with insurance, security and electrical. All the installation went perfectly and the installer has been very cordial and explained everything thoroughly. Safe Streets provides really good customer service. If I had a question, I will call and their team would answer appropriately. They are awesome. The provide me with more sense of security for my home and my family.

Tracy ** first of all did a fabulous job of "blindly" pre planning what our unique home ADT needs might be, and setting us up timely with Jay! He was fantastic! 10 stern all doors, and 2 more in from the garage!?! What a nightmare! The unique U shape in a secluded environment, with non tech savvy local parents, savvy out of town kids who visit, us who travel extensively, and a house sitter who desired safety assistance... That was a tall order! From security to fire, to CO2 and emergency medical, ADT was able to comfortably meet and exceed all our needs!! What peace of mind! Thank you and major Kudos!!

When I switched all my utilities, I was told about Safe Streets and decided to go with them because of the offer I got when I bought the house. I ended up purchasing their wireless package which has a little key fob and a motion sensor. The installer was awesome and he explained everything very well. One thing that I like about the system is that it’s really loud, so even though we have a big house, we can still hear it everywhere. Having it makes us feel safer.

I had a break in about two years ago then it was very, very hard for me to sleep at night. SecureYourHome offered a special and I couldn't resist it so I took advantage of it. It was the security alarm with the door and the little remote control that I'm able to use at night in my bedroom. I turn it on and got the motion detector in the kitchen area, which is my main concern. On the first night they installed our device - absolute fantastic. They explained everything to the smaller details. I love it. My husband and I had both been very, very comfortable and secure. We don't worry about anything. Since having this installed, I sleep like a baby at night. I haven't slept this well in years. It's been amazing.

I did not sign their contract. I thought I was dealing with ADT, so, when I had to cancel my contract I called ADT and was advised that I had to pay 1 additional month and then the contract would be over. Then SafeStreets entered the picture and claims that I owe them for the remainder of the 3 year contract that I signed. I didn't sign the contract... The person who came to my house used DocuSign to create my signature and initials. A 3 year commitment was NEVER discussed with me, nor was I given a copy of the contract at the time of the installation.

Orlando the technician was very friendly and professional. He described the equipment and was very patient. I only want Orlando to service my security system because he was very knowledgeable and willing to explain. Customer service is very important to me and Orlando was very professional and helpful.

We just moved into our home. Have always had ADT in all of our homes. Never have we had such a professionally done and well organized installation of anything done in any home. Our Safe Streets USA rep, NICK, was fabulous! We don't come from the "computer age" so we were amazed with the patience he showed! He was pleasant and professional throughout the entire process! We want him to come to Florida to do our other houses!

Greg ** did an awesome job installing the system and teaching us about our new security equipment. Overall a very positive experience. All the sensors were easily put in, and the wiring was done in a very organized fashion that looks clean and professional. Great job!

I enjoyed talking to Jacob. He was very kind and made sure we understood everything. He even dusted my picture, when I ask him to. Jacob took off his shoes on entering our home. Was very swift at installing the system and no mess. I have nothing bad to say. GOOD JOB JACOB.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

I was very nervous about big brand security services. I never had a system or monitoring in the past. Neither had my wife. I looked at three other providers including AT&T, another authorized ADT reseller and a local provider. Working with Alex ** as my sales specialist could not have been better. He took great care of me up front and after the installation. My installation specialist, Alex ** was outstanding. Their patience and willingness to work with me through an exhaustive evaluation, selection and installation was confidence building that I had made the right decision. Having the right people represent your company made all the difference to me. We are using our new security system daily and after about 10 days have started to feel really comfortable with its operation. This review reflects an excellent onboarding experience. Great job, Alex ** at ext. **. Great job Alex.

My experience with the installer was very friendly, informative, and he was gladly open to answer any questions. I would recommend them to anybody wanting an alarm system at a reasonable price. The installation was fast, and he cleaned up after he was completed.

I've had ADT for 43 years in different locations - home and office. When we moved, there was an existing service here and I wasn't satisfied with it so I called ADT and we turned it in. Everything went well during the installation. The installer was very professional, knew what he was doing, and put a lot of stuff in very quickly. I was very happy with him. I've always used ADT and found them to be very professional, fairly-priced and it's a good service. I always recommend ADT.

My landlord in an old apartment years ago had Safe Streets installed and had them there for 2 years. So when I moved to a new apartment, I looked up Safe Streets and got them to come out. I got their alarm system and all is good every year. I totally feel safe and Safe Streets is a great company. Everyone's been very responsive and it's been fine experience.

Greg was early for the install and very knowledgeable about the system. Answered all my questions and was professional throughout complete install. System was very easy to learn and good pricing. Would highly recommend. Added on a couple window monitoring that he recommended at a fair price.

SafeStreets is the vendor in my area. The person who came was very professional, did everything very quickly, and explained what I needed to do or how to set the alarms. It's been about two months now and the system has been working great.

Safe Streets is my first security company and I feel safer with it. I have the three doors and added a system for the windows. All the sensors are working properly. The installer was really nice and he explained everything really thoroughly, so it wasn't hard to understand how it worked. It's just my friend and I living in the house so at night, it's way better. I go to sleep more comfortably knowing that the house is secure.

We've had Safe Streets' service installed a couple of months ago. It was a little bit different than what ADT had told me. Installation went well however Safe Streets was putting in fewer number of sensors and stuff and I had to argue for it. I don't know if they always get the right information from the ADT representatives but they did not have the right information. I had to talk to the owner or whoever was in charge at the office and we had to reschedule things. So initially, it was a little hectic but the work was done.

My tech Corey ** was pleasant, showed his identity and spent a good amount of time going over all of the features of my new security system. He was very helpful and he got me the best plan and everything was up and running in no time.

I feel so much better knowing my family is protected! I spoke with ADT in the evening and technician was able to come install system for me then for my parents first thing the next morning. Very impressed with his knowledge and care! TY ADT!

I've had Safe Streets since December. I went with the premium package for security and a couple of things added in the house. However, I haven't heard from them since they installed it and I haven't received the bill and it's February. I'm not sure what's going on. Other than that, installing the security device was a good experience.

We have an alert system before wherein we had to wear something around our neck in case we fall, and I didn't like that. I felt that we needed Safe Streets USA more than that in case I fall or needed to help somebody. I thought it would be better for us so I switched. We've been using them for a couple of months now. Their installer was very nice and installed the device at the doors and one room with windows that were low. I've let it go off a couple of times now because I forgot to turn it off when I opened the door. They called but they hung up before I had the chance to tell them. So I was punching the numbers again that I had to put in and it went fine. It was good. I know how to arm and disarm the system and that's all that matters. So far, the system seems to be fine. I feel much better now because the system made me feel safe.

Great service, very knowledgeable about the products, and knew what it would take to protect my house and family. The technician made the experience feel like he was part of our family and wanted what was best for our protection. Enjoyed the experience and feel much safer and less concerned about theft of our belongings as we did before. I would do this all over again.

We see the ADT sign all over our neighborhood so we decided to stay with the same company that everybody else has. I called ADT and they set me up with Safe Streets USA. We got the package that comes with one camera and door sensors because sometimes we hear cars going by late at night. So I wanted to have a camera on the outside to check and see if there's any kind of activity going close to our house at night. Their technician was very polite, respectful, clean, and neat. I feel more confident now and more secure at home and the neighborhood. Overall, the experience was great. Everything was prompt and professional.

Installer - Ronald **. Very knowledgeable and patient with us during installation and walk through the training process. Very efficient, knowledgeable, explain clearly, work cleanly, organized, neat, happy, take no break, always sure of what he is doing and very very good. Efficient, thorough, always accommodating.

There was a pretty good deal with Safe Streets through TG&E and it was easy. There was the motion sensor, some doors and windows or alarms. The installation has been okay but we had a little bit of misinformation which has been a little bit troublesome. The information was a little confusing 'cause there were a lot of parties involved. Plus, the guy from Safe Streets USA was a little bit difficult. I had to change plans when we're going to be there to even a later date than the time they said and that's the biggest thing. Then, he also said that our small dog wouldn't set the motion sensor off but she did and that was also a little negative thing. Nevertheless, with Safe Streets USA, it's nice to feel that safety.

I wanted to let you know that my Safe Streets USA technician came to my house this week to perform an installation for a security system for my home. He was absolutely amazing to say the least. I'm not sure how you reward or recognize your employees, but I would strongly recommend my technician because of his professionalism, courtesy and the immediate level of trust that he achieved as he walked into my home. Please let my technician know that he is doing a tremendous job and that he is the epitome of what you as an organization should be striving towards.

Today my husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Terrence **, the ADT Technician assigned to install our security system. Since this process was new to us, we had many questions. Terrence was not only friendly, personable, professional and very knowledgeable, but he answered ALL of our questions to our satisfaction. In addition and most importantly, he made certain that we had a very clear understanding of the operation of our system before he walked out of the door. My husband and I felt that he was genuine in his concern for providing us with the most safe system set up possible. Our overall experience with ADT today was excellent! We would definitely recommend ADT to our family and friends.

I wanted to make sure the house is well-protected so I went with Safe Streets USA and I've been using it for almost two months now. Their installer was quick with the whole process. He tried to call back and see if things are going smoothly. The automated door lock wasn't functioning well, as well as the home automation. So, he went back the following week and fixed it. Other than that, everything's been working so far. I'll probably keep it for the next two years, as per the contract because at $60 per month, I might try to look for something else. Overall, I'm happy with the installation except for the pricing.

Al ** did a great job updating our security system. He was professional and made well thought out suggestions that will provide us with a secure home. I have recommended him to neighbors that are planning security upgrades as well.

Shaun ** was very knowledgeable and helpful. He gave options and full details of smoke alarms and carbon monitors. He provided his contact information and demonstrated the system making sure we were comfortable with the system. We feel much safer and secure.

We were very happy with our service. The gentleman that installed our system was very pleasant. He explained everything to us. He took his time going over everything with us and answered any questions that we had. We are very happy knowing that we have a great alarm system.

Juan came to our house to explain the contract information that we received over the phone. He also explained to us the equipment to be installed. He was very helpful in helping us to get the best coverage that suited our home needs. Top Notch all the way!

Safe Streets was provided when I signed up for ADT. Their sales guy showed me all the bells and whistles of the equipment I could choose from. However, I was a little bit surprised that I had to pay for all the equipment because with some companies, I get a free one. I hope someone could explain why I had to pay over $800 for the equipment because the only thing he said was I was free to take it with me when I moved.

I looked into ADT and the deal that I got for Safe Streets through the concierge service was too good to pass up. So I never looked at anybody else. Everything was awesome. The guy who came to install the system looked over the entire house and didn't try to sell me anything I did not need. I chose to add a few things like the sweeping sensor and the fire alarm/carbon monoxide alarm through them because I like the idea that everything was connected to the police and fire.

When he was here, he explained how he was installing everything, demonstrated how the system worked and made sure I knew what I was doing. I don't know how long he's been with Safe Streets but the knowledge and experience was definitely there and I liked that. I don't mind new people but he was able to answer every question that I asked him and I couldn't have asked for a better service. It was wonderful and perfect. Also, since we got the system, Mom feels really safe when I'm not here and that's the main thing.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Profile