Call toll free
(855) 474-2085
4.51/5

Formerly SecureYourHome

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States, we connect you with the best local ADT Authorized Dealer in your area and send a technician out to install the system as soon as possible. Receive a free quote by calling or filling out the form, and we will work closely with you to figure out exactly what you need to help protect your home and family. ADT is the most well-known security company in the industry, and we strive to satisfy our customers by providing the best experience possible- from the sales and scheduling process to the installation and the ongoing monitoring.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

945 SafeStreetsUSA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Everybody at Safe Streets was kind, courteous, and professional. The features offered in my system are of good quality. I’m very happy with it. I also really love the app. It’s wonderful that I can turn things on and off from my phone. I’ve had it worked every single time.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Purchasing a home security system for us was for a preventive measure, as well as for extra security. Safe Streets offers competitive pricing so we chose them over other companies. The customer service reps were good and they did install the system for us. However, I noticed that I don't have monitors on my windows. I was told that there would be monitoring, little devices but they're not on there. Also, when they come out and do the installation, they should make sure that they all have the Safe Streets sticker on the side of their car because it looks like a little sketchy. Other than that, our experience with Safe Streets has been great.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I’m satisfied with Safe Streets. I got it for my wife and I's peace of mind and there was a good promotion going on at the time. They installed it for us and we were satisfied with that too. The only thing that could have been better is they could have included maybe a couple of those remote fobs. Nevertheless, we feel much safer since having the system and I would recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

We moved into our house in September. Safe Streets' security system was already there and upon moving in, we updated it. However, I want to lower the bill. I don't want the system on my cell phone as I never use it. We don't travel enough to use it on our cell phone. I want the $29.99 one that goes to my landline. Still, having SafeStreets' system has been good.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I wanted a security system since I'm traveling a lot and I got a wife and a young child. The guy in sales was good and very persistent, and the deal that we got from Safe Streets USA was good. Then the guy who installed the system was phenomenal. The way he described everything and how quick and efficient he was were unbelievable. He did a really good job. Everything worked when he left and we have not had any issues with it. The ring doorbell sometimes won’t upload the video at that time. But that's the only thing and overall, the experience has been very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We liked the package offer from Safe Streets USA and considering the size of the home, the system does what it needs to do. When we made the purchase, we were moving and we called from the phone. The representatives were informative then the installation was quick.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We just had a new home built and we wanted to make sure that we were safe in it. We had a security system in our previous home but we decided to get a different one for a variety of reasons and we decided that the ADT system that SafeStreets had available was what we wanted. SafeStreets has better price, more features and a little bit more flexibility in the agreement. We customized our package. We added certain features and eliminated a couple. We have a big dog, so we got rid of the motion detector in the package because we didn’t want him setting it off all the time. The installer seemed to really know what he was doing. He came in and explained everything to us. And then, he got to work, installed all the sensors and the control panel, and did a real nice job of putting that in place without damaging or destroying anything. And then, he checked it out real thoroughly before he left to make sure it was working as it should.

The quality of the system seems to be very good. It’s a Honeywell system and Honeywell has always made high-quality products. We haven’t used the smartphone feature a whole lot but they seem to be good. We just haven't really forgotten to turn on the alarm but I suspect it will happen eventually. Overall, I’m satisfied with SafeStreetsUSA. There are lots of other systems out there that aren’t as expensive, but they probably don’t have the same amount of features. And in some cases, it’s a do-it-yourself kind of thing, so I felt more comfortable having somebody come in and install the system for me, and made sure it did what it was supposed to do.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I’ve always heard good things about ADT. They’ve been around forever and I decided I was gonna buy a home security system after seeing one of those late-night infomercials. So we ordered one and the sales guy that I spoke to was very professional. But I did get promised a $100 Visa Gift Card that was supposed to come in the mail and that’s one issue I’ve had with ADT. They sent it but it was like for the deposit that I had to pay them. Once you pay their activation fee, they refund it to you in a Visa Gift Card. But we never got it. That’s something with ADT though. That aside, the features are great and we got two key fob things. The guy who came to install was super knowledgeable too. At first, we were gonna have motion sensors installed. But he advised that because we have dogs that are over 85 pounds, they would set the sensors off. So he advised us to go with the window break sensors instead.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I decided to get Safe Streets for security and it's hard because I have to talk to three other people before I get to talk to them, and they try to sell me stuff.

But their installation guy was really nice. I was impressed with his knowledge. Also the system is doing its job. Having the smartphone feature is also convenient.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

Everything went well with the Safe Streets representatives when I purchased the system and the installation was quick. The technician explained everything and the system is easy to use so it works out good. I’ve even recommended them to several people. On another note, when I first got it installed, they were telling me that they were gonna offer me a $100 gift card for applying and I never received that. But that aside, the system is good for the pricing. After all, I come home safe.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I used to have Brinks as my home security system. SafeStreets is much better but the sublet company they use for the alarms has not been as good. I’m still waiting on my remote for the house, that was in September. That interaction was a little rocky. When I told the installer that I'm supposed to have this and that, he told me I was wrong. This isn’t what I’m paying for and he said I haven’t paid for anything yet. And at that point, I almost want them out of the house. But I allowed the system to be installed anyway. He became much nicer after I gave him the look of, “You’re about two seconds from getting thrown out of my house.”

The installation was quite good. The guy knew what he was doing. His people skills weren’t up to par, but his installation skills were good because there was a capture on my house, and found where there were flaws in the original system and fixed them all. I also like the features. The only thing I would’ve done differently on it is I got two keypads, one in the master, and then one down at the front door, and they don’t operate the same way. They’re two completely different sensor pads. And if I would’ve known that going in, I would have spent the extra money and gotten the same sensor pad I have downstairs upstairs. The one downstairs is great. Nevertheless, the system worked great. I like having the ability to see in my house. I have lot of stuff in there that is not easily locked up into a safe so having a camera directly on that at all times is a nice feature.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

We have a big house and we have never lived in the area, so we don’t know what to expect. We were trying to get cable and they said that they have a partnership with SafeStreets USA. We got them through the cable company and everything has been great. I like the system and I haven’t had any problems. The installer knew a lot about the product, although he was a little sloppy and he could have been a bit more responsible. But other than that, he was great.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I purchased a home security system from Safe Streets USA for the safety of my family so I can look at them when I work out of town. The reps were knowledgeable and the technicians were very helpful. They even left their card so that in case anything happens, I could give them a call directly and they would take care of us. The app which I get to check my family is great. So far, everything’s working well and everything is easy to use. I got what I was looking for.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I got a new house and I needed a home security system. SafeStreetsUSA got a hold of me quickly through the buying process and the energy company also sent a discount. Installing the system was seamless. I just let them do their thing and they got in and got out. They gave the Ring on the doorbell and some of the interior and exterior cameras. Also, we have the Ring and ADT app and it's doing well and cost-wise, I'm pretty good with it.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Safe Streets USA is awesome as well as their customer service. You want someone that is gonna be available for you and answer your questions, and no question was too silly to ask. I've heard a lot about them that they were good. The technology was up to date and they were saying that even if the alarm went off, the police was contacted and came out. Those type of things makes a difference.

The salesman that talked to me was awesome. He explained everything to me, all my options that were available. The installation guy was very knowledgeable and answered any questions that I had or concerns, and to make sure that if there were any questions, that I could always call and ask. He went through the step too.

I didn’t want the full package of Safe Streets so there were certain things that I needed or wanted that was available, and it was offered to me at a reasonable price. I love the smartphone features ‘cause sometimes I run out of the house and forget to turn the alarm on and I can be in my car and go right on and turn it on. So, that was great.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

When we moved to a new house, it was already wired for a home security system. PP&L had a referral program and they referred me to what I thought was ADT, but it was Safe Streets. My interactions with their reps were fine. But, the installer left the old box along with the old battery down in the basement and I’m trying to figure out how to get rid of that. Other than that, he did fine. The service has been good so far.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I switched to Safe Streets for better service. At that time, my previous contract was ending so I wanted to look for other options. The Safe Streets installer was professional, very knowledgeable and very prompt. He came on the dot at 8 AM and was quick. I already had a previous setup so all they had to do was switch it over to theirs. It was a bit pricey but I guess I paid for what I get. So far, the system is good. I haven't had any problems and my experience with them has gone well.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I was getting my phone hooked up when I was told that I would get this free set up for an alarm system. I was sent me over to a Safe Streets sales representative and they told me what would happen if I did set up and what packages there were. They sounded like they knew what they were talking about. I thought about it then I called them back and said I would give it a try. Then they come out and set it up. The smartphone features are a little bit more expensive but I really don’t need it right now. I like the features I have. I like the system and the key fob. And for what I need, the system seems to be all right. It's easy to use. It also isn't as big as what I thought it would be and I like that it isn't so bulky.

I haven't been living over there yet but I have stuff over there and I feel a little better knowing that the system is in place. When something fell in the basement and set off the downstairs glass break alarm, I did get a phone call from Safe Streets. They thought that a glass was broken into. So that was interesting that they called me on that and I was happy that they were on track with it. I've recommended Safe Streets to a friend as well.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The SafeStreets rep was good. He walked me through the system and he was very thorough. He set everything up for me, so I really didn’t have to do anything. I got a package but he did mention that if I wanna add more stuff, then I can always call and get those things added. Also, I was supposed to get a gift card when I got the package deal but I never received it. So far, they perform very good. The videos and stuff are very clear. I use their smartphone feature. I can do everything through it. Other than watching the videos, I can arm and disarm everything, and it's cool. Sometimes I get delays and I think it's because of my network provider, but overall, it's clear and good. The cost is good too.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I purchased a home security system as a preventative measure, and Safe Streets USA had the best offer. The salesman was nice but was a bit annoying. He stalked me until I told him I had some things I had to do. I was going out of town and I had to take my credit freeze off. I told him that my house won’t be ready for a few months and that I was not in a huge rush, but he literally called me every week. I told him to stop calling me and that I will call him when I’m ready. He was very clearly wanting to get the job, but it almost made me not want to give the job to him.

Their salespeople should not be so aggressive. It was also really sketchy that they don’t send any estimate or paper over, and they asked for my credit card before that. The salesman told me, “You just have to trust me,” and it was their policy to get the $99 deposit before anything happens. At first, I was gonna oblige but I realized that I was being dumb and I couldn't just give it to a random person. He solicited and I filled out something online, then I got a call from him and the other company, so it very easily could have been fraud. They could have just sent someone or could have called me saying they were from a company, then get my information and take my money, and never call me back.

If they say they are from Safe Street and they send me an email with a Safe Street estimate, then it is a different thing. The installation experience was fine, although they didn’t install the sensor on a specific door that I had wanted it on. I don’t live there yet and the house isn’t quite ready so I figured once I moved in, I will call them and see if I could get the extra sensor installed and set up

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I live alone and based on word of mouth, I decided to go with Safe Streets for my security system. The cost is reasonable and everybody that I've dealt with has been remarkable. They were friendly and very knowledgeable. The salesperson was really good too. I asked for the minimum but he showed me more options so I upgraded. I ended up with more than I had asked for. I also had a great experience with the customer service representative. He was easy to follow and it was easy to get the thing done. Then for the installation, the man was on time. He showed me all my different options then once I selected what I wanted, the system was up and running in no time. It’s very easy to use and in terms of performance, it's a 10 out of 10. It’s great and I like it. I feel secure and I would definitely recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

ADT security in West Orange, NJ never contacted the homeowner over three month period. They were not available to check on the security system that they installed. They continued to bill without providing service.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Bait & Switch! The sales rep over the phone took my credit card info for the initial $100 down, and scheduled an appointment for a month out for the install. I get an email to sign an agreement for the upcoming installation, only to see her name was completely different on the agreement. So I called her and asked why her name was different and she said because "nobody in the office can pronounce her name correctly". Yeah... right. So before signing the online agreement, I decided to search online about this SafeStreets company and low and behold they are crooks. So I called them back and told them to cancel my agreement, cancel installation date, and to refund my money, I was then harassed by a manager, and he was doing his best to bully me into the contract, telling me his sales rep is a single mother and that she will lose thousands of dollars by me not going forward with the 3 year contract and installation.

I kept demanding he refund my money, and he just said "you'll get it in 3 days" but I'm still waiting on my refund. I now have to wait 15 days for the bank to give me the refund, then I need to cancel my debit card so they don't pull any more out. The sales rep was told me her name was Monica **, but then her named changed when I went to sign the online agreement to Nydia **, when I asked her why that was, she said both names were her name. Her office number was **. The rude manager that was harassing me said his name was Ryan **. I asked him who his manager was, and he said he was the manager.

After arguing with him for 10 minutes, he told me his immediate manager was Jason **, but I have a feeling this was just a ploy and another con. I look forward to being refunded the $100 by my bank, and cancelling my debit card thereafter so they can't withdraw any more money from my account. DO NOT SIGN ANY AGREEMENTS OR CONTRACTS. SHADY BUSINESS INDEED!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I like SafeStreets' security system and I've found its features to be good. The cost was really good too. However, they were doing automatic payments, but I didn’t know that. Their reps took care of that right away though. Also, there was a time that we accidentally couldn’t get to the alarm quickly enough and their response time was really good. SafeStreets is worth getting.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

My parents were pleased with the service from SafeStreets but I’m a little disappointed with their customer service. On the phone, I was promised two keypads and that it would be included in the price that I was paying. I only got one so, if I walk in and I don’t have my remote on me, I have to run downstairs before the alarm goes off to disarm it. They said they could not do it because there was nowhere to plug it in. I asked if there was a wireless option and they said they would call me back. No one ever got back to me.

I had to ask a lot of questions and make a lot of suggestions during the installation of the system but most of it went well. I like the remote control and I asked for the video doorbells as well which are both nice. I have the motion sensors and then I have one keypad, so overall, I’m satisfied with the features although the system was a little pricey.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I just bought a house and I knew the name ADT. It was the only place I looked at. The reps from SafeStreetsUSA offered exactly what I was looking for. My fiancée was here for the installation and she gave me a call quickly for whatever questions I had. The guy that was here gave me a couple of things. However, we wanted the doorbell in the camera outside but he said the wires were too short. In order for him to do it, he would have to rebuild the whole wall. Also, the recording has 30-second intervals and they don’t record it straight through. They have gaps so I’m missing something. If somebody breaks in within those three minutes, I won’t be able to see anything. Nevertheless, the cost was affordable and everything was good. We’re more alert now as far as before going to bed and making sure everything is set up as well as when we leave the house.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I moved into a new area, so I’m being precautious. I purchased a home security system and I wanted ADT, so I got SafeStreets. The rep I talked to was super nice and pretty much knew what he was doing. He handled my situation perfectly. When the equipment was installed, one person did everything and it was fast and easy. So far, the system's features are okay. I’m annoyed that the little voice says ready to arm chime but I like that there are locks and detectors on the windows.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Safe Streets' tech was knowledgeable and explained everything to me. He was very helpful, professional and got the installation done in a timely manner. Plus the features of the system are good.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I was moved into a new home and I also live by myself. SafeStreets offered a special pricing with my power company so I went with them. The sales process was all over the telephone which was good. Also, the guy who came and installed was great. It only took him a few hours to have the system installed. He then walked me through everything. Additionally, the features offered are just what I need. The quality is good and the cost is within my price range. Having the system definitely has put me at peace when I go to bed at night. I definitely recommend SafeStreets to others.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

My husband travels a lot and so my two daughters and I are home alone. Our neighborhood is pretty safe but I wanted a little extra security. We live in a gated community, but sometimes, it's more enticing. I encountered an Amazon driver that was a little skeptical and I felt like they hire everybody, and that was what freaked me out the most. I researched online and a person from ADT came here to speak with us. Their price seemed really good and it has been in the business for a long time so they're reliable. Their people have all been very informative and the guy that installed the system did a really good job. We got the basic features and it was fantastic. We also have an option to add features in the future. It's a great system and a great price for what you get.

SafeStreetsUSA expert review by Erin Raub

Choose from 6 security packages for $28.99-$62.99 a month with a 3-year contract. Systems include home automation options, a professional installation fee and extended limited warranties on all but the lowest package.

• Same day installation: In many cases, new customers can have their system installed the same day they sign up for service.

• Insurance discounts: Nearly all insurance companies offer a significant discount on homeowner's policies with proof that the home is secured with an ADT alarm system.

• Money-back guarantee: Thanks to SafeStreetsUSA's partnership with ADT, the protection provided by the alarm systems is guaranteed. If any problems cannot be resolved, ADT will refund the installation charge or the first six months of payments.

• One-hour installation window: SafeStreetsUSA gives customers a one-hour window when their installer will arrive, and 99 percent of installers arrive during that timeframe.

• Package options: SafeStreets USA offers a wide variety of home security and home control packages. Consumers can see all the options, the included features and the prices on the company’s website.

Profile picture of Erin Raub
Erin Raub Alarm & Security Systems Contributing Editor

Erin Raub is a freelance writer, content marketer and blogger. She writes about home security and family safety, as well as digital marketing and business. Erin is also an experienced travel writer, and knows having a trustworthy security system can make any time away from home even more enjoyable.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Information