4.76/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

SafeStreetsUSA

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States, we connect you with the best local ADT Authorized Dealer in your area and send a technician out to install the system as soon as possible. Receive a free quote by calling or filling out the form, and we will work closely with you to figure out exactly what you need to help protect your home and family. ADT is the most well-known security company in the industry, and we strive to satisfy our customers by providing the best experience possible- from the sales and scheduling process to the installation and the ongoing monitoring.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

673 SafeStreetsUSA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

We had the pleasure of Franklin ** as our Installation Consultant and could not asked for a more personable, knowledgeable individual. He made us very comfortable with the install and answered every question. I expect that we will be happy customers of ADT for a very long time.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

We had excellent customer service from Delio **. He installed the alarm system and he was so professional. We had ADT 10 yrs ago and we're not happy. Delio is an outstanding representative for your company. Thank you again Delio.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Our tech, Jean **, went above and beyond installing our ADT system in our very old, large house with limited internet. It was a challenge to put it mildly, and he rose to the occasion. He was patient, courteous, and above all, professional. Any company would be proud to call him an employee.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I received a flyer for the Safe Streets security system in the mail and my son suggested that I try it. I've had the Safe Streets system since July and the guy that installed it was wonderful. Since the security device was installed, it has provided me with a sense of security and when my grandkids are around, I feel better about them being here. So far, I'm happy with the service.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I used a different security provider before but I wasn't doing the monitoring, then I got the ADT security system that I had previously, and now I've had the Safe Streets system for almost two months. I've had the Safe Streets security service before, so I went with them again. The installer explained the Safe Streets system and let me know what goes on with it, so that experience was good. One time, I called the team at Safe Streets because of an issue I was having with the alarm, but it corrected itself so I didn't need to have anyone come out. Overall, Safe Streets has been professional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Mr. Jermaine ** is an exemplary rep for SafeStreetsUSA. Last week, he installed my Mom's system at her Pearl MS home efficiently, recommending important options that ensure we receive the best service. I can recommend him with the utmost confidence. His thorough knowledge, comprehensive inventory and skilled installation gives me great peace of mind that Mom's property and her safety will be protected 24/7. Mr. ** is a Pearl resident, too, and asked that we call him at once should we have further needs. It was a great pleasure to meet and work with him.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

There was a Safe Streets promotion that I was given through my utility company. It was giving me a couple of extra sensors for the system. I got the complete monitoring package and the installation turned out okay. The guy came out and installed the system and showed me how to work it. He was excellent. Since having the Safe Streets system, we have fewer worries when we’re away from home. There was a loss of the system once and they called in an instant and took care of everything. They gave me the password and everything was back to normal.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I recently purchased my first single family home and decided to use ADT as my security provider. My installation consultant Anthony ** did a GREAT job on my install!!! He was on time (actually early), professional, knowledgeable and efficient after explaining all my security package options. He showed me how to use the equipment after install and he confirmed all contact numbers needed for any further questions/monitoring. I was very pleased with the work and his expertise!!! Thanks ADT (and Anthony ** as well!!!).

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We moved from the D.C. area to Ohio and started using Safe Streets USA about two months ago. We purchased the package which was a step down from the one where we can monitor closely. Their tech who came in was fine and installed everything. It brings us peace of mind being able to alarm the house during the day and when we leave at night.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We had a security system before but the company no longer exits so we have been without a security system for a while. We're getting ready to list our house next spring so we thought we have to get one. Safe Streets was out within two days. We have a fairly large house but they did everything in a timely manner. They were here most of the day and we got a lot of doors monitored. I know if someone comes in my house at which door. They were really good people. I pay them $45 a month, and we're on contract with them for three years. We can carry them with us if the new owners of the house don't want the same coverage or if they want a different company.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

We received a flyer in the mail about the security service of Safe Streets USA and the flyer gave us quite a bit of information. I would feel safer in my house especially at night when I'm alone. So, I went with Safe Streets and I've been with them for a couple of months now. I had a very good experience during the installation of my security device. The installer was informative and very polite, and he did his job quickly. I've been paying $40 a month for the basic service package and it has been working fine. I just have to make sure that I remember to turn the alarm off when I should. Since the security device was installed, I've definitely felt safer and the service has been good.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

We are very pleased with your product (ADT Security System) which was installed yesterday. We were very pleased with the representative/installer, Michael ** who was very patient and professional/helpful. We especially love the ring door bell. We now feel very secure.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

We were unsure if we would go with ADT. Drew arrived ready to install, if we chose. We interrogated him and he informed us of the options and insight into security needs. He knew both technology and prices and led us through our assessment and selection of technologies. We decided to go with ADT on the basis of his presentation. He was a gentleman throughout. Thanks Drew.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

We were extremely pleased with the knowledgeable and professionalism of Jeremy **, our service technician. He was so courteous and answered all of our questions regarding the system. He carefully took the time to explain all of the features. We would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

The tech arrived on time. Fully explained what was being installed. The only problem was getting the signal at the HQ as they were doing an update. System was tested. Tech made sure it was working correctly. He stayed until we had the APP downloaded on our phones. Has problem getting app installed. He called and fixed problem. Great job on installation. A very pleasant young man and very helpful an asset to your company. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Our serviceman Terrell ** was excellent. He explained everything very well and took his time to make sure we understood and got what we wanted. We went room to room and he showed us what we could do and recommended to us what he thought would be best.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Mark ** was the perfect person to install my alarm. He listened to my needs and worked to get them met. I needed more than what I was told I was getting and he didn't give up until he got it. He answered all my questions. He did a fabulous job! Thank you so very much Mark! I feel so much safer! You are great at what you do!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I recently just had a system installed. David ** was the installer. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. He answered all of my questions and took his time to explain everything. I would defiantly recommend him and Safe Streets. Thanks again.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

The technician Shawn who came to install my system was amazing!! Made everything easy to understand and use, he was courteous and kind to me and my two noisy children. Shawn was professional and easy to talk to, I felt my questions and concerns were treated with respect and genuinely acknowledged. This guy needs a raise!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I had a problem with the Ring Door Bell. Safe Streets came back 3-4 times but they got it working right!!! The Alarm Technician William ** would not stop till he got it working! I'm over 60 & have had several service guys over the years. William rates at the top!!! Wish they were all like him. A company is only as good as the people working for them... I would recommend Safe Streets to anyone who wants great service...

Original review: July 31, 2017

I feel much better knowing my family is protected. Dante ** was our technician. He was very friendly and helpful and answered all of our questions on the system and how it worked. He left everything clean. It was a very pleasant experience.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Melissa installed our system and we could not be happier. She explained the system, gave us recommendations for equipment and completed the install, gave us a class on the system and cleaned up. She was very nice, professional and a great person to have as a business assistant. She took into account our safety, and also provided money saving tips. Thanks ADT and Melissa **.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Thank you for my installation today (7/27/17) by Eric! My technician was nothing short of awesome on every level-professional, courteous, razor sharp! I appreciate the skill and the prompt efficient service. I am totally satisfied. Thank you so much.

Original review: July 27, 2017

I would like to thank Jesse ** for putting in ADT security system. He was a very pleasant person and so very nice... He took me step by step on the app and showing me how to use the alarm on the wall. I would definitely recommend him to any one. He work so hard at none stop to get the security up and running... He deserves a raise. I'm so glad that ADT has such awesome representatives... Thank you Jessie ** for everything you did and as well answering my questions about the safety of my home... Finally going to be able to sleep a lot better now knowing my home is safe and secured.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Mr. Cameron ** is well above a professional! He's one you can count on to get the job done right without taking any short cuts. I am very pleased with the ADT Family also Mr. ** in customer care, and their supporting staff for setting up my security system. If anyone is looking for a security system, go with ADT, and don't sell yourself short when it comes to protecting your love ones. Thanks again for your great service...

Original review: July 26, 2017

I got my security system installed by Safe Streets USA. The technician was great, very knowledgeable & explained how the system work. He make sure that I understand it. He was very patient with me. I feel safe in home now.

Original review: July 16, 2017

I'm very happy with the service I received from Safe Streets. Andrew was extremely professional and friendly. He told me exactly what I needed to hear and finished the work neatly and efficiently. He even came back the next day (a Saturday) to re-install the sensor on a new door at no charge. I would certainly recommend Safe Streets after my experience with Andrew.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I had the greatest experience with my install process. My technician was Ron **. Ron was professional, knowledgeable and time efficient. He was patient and made sure that I understood the proper use of my equipment. He is truly an assist to the ADT company.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Daniel came to our house in Brooklyn this morning and made it all so easy. He was punctual, he figured out what needed to be done to make us safe and secure, and took care of installation quickly. He explained everything thoroughly and was delightful to work with - I feel as though we are in very good hands! Thank you!

Original review: July 7, 2017

The two gentlemen Tyler and Julio were absolutely phenomenal. They were fast, pleasant, and very friendly. They were both very patient and made my experience terrific! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I can honestly say I'm glad I chose ADT and glad with the service provided.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Information