Call toll free
(855) 474-2085
4.54/5

Formerly SecureYourHome

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States, we connect you with the best local ADT Authorized Dealer in your area and send a technician out to install the system as soon as possible. Receive a free quote by calling or filling out the form, and we will work closely with you to figure out exactly what you need to help protect your home and family. ADT is the most well-known security company in the industry, and we strive to satisfy our customers by providing the best experience possible- from the sales and scheduling process to the installation and the ongoing monitoring.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

962 SafeStreetsUSA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

We moved into a new house, and we decided to purchase a security system for safety. I use ADT, which is the most popular brand, and they sent the SafeStreets, so I got them. I've had very good interactions with the reps at SafeStreets. The installation was done very well and the tech who did the installation was professional. The cost is okay, and the features and overall performance of the system are good. The system is working and I’m pretty satisfied with everything.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

My wife and I were in an apartment and then we moved into a house. We decided that we wanted to have a home security system. When I was signing up for cable which is Allconnect, they went through ADT and they signed me up right then and there. They basically bundled in a bunch of different features, which was awesome. I was very pleased with what they offered. So far, everything's great. The technician from SafeStreets was very nice and friendly. My wife, who doesn't easily give good feedback to people, said he seemed very knowledgeable. So I think she was very happy with the installation.

Other than that, I'm surprised at how cheap the system is. I saw it when I was signing up when they were telling me about the package and all the stuff that they included. I thought it was gonna be a lot more than what I’m paying a month. In addition, I was excited about all the features that are with the security system like the key fob and the motion detectors. I would definitely recommend SafeStreetsUSA.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

SafeStreetsUSA is a good company. I had another system which I had not turned on in a month or so, and I found out that I was still paying for service. I didn't like that about my previous system. The one that we have now with SafeStreetsUSA is better. Having the security system is more of a precaution than a necessity. I like the service, but I don't like that they make you all use a ring doorknob instead of your own. Also, the technology is a little bit different, which I like, but it changed a little bit. The system itself does not interact with my iPhone as much as the ring does.

I wish there's a little bit more iPhone interaction. There's already some and I know when someone comes to my door because of the ring tone. But I don't know if someone opens my back door. A combination of a little bit more of the ring system and a little bit of the security would be better. Other than that, it's fine. The company's customer service was honest and their tech was a good guy. He was knowledgeable about what he did. He did what he was supposed to and nothing more, nothing less. He didn't offer any kickbacks.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I moved into a new home alone and SafeStreets was referred to me through my home inspector. I talked to a salesperson who was really good and then the installer was excellent. The sales rep was knowledgeable. I didn’t wanna have internet or any radio service and he was able to tell me that they had the cellphone towers to monitor it. It was a little bit of a pain for the installer because I live in the middle of nowhere and he had to keep driving down the street to get service on his smartphone so that he could complete the install, but he was really good and knowledgeable. He sold me the package that I needed, which was actually more than I had initially signed on for. He was skilled, fast, neat, and courteous. I'm very happy with everything. As far as the glass breaks, door monitors, window monitors, and my key fob, it has all worked very well and easily. The whole system seems to be quality and I feel safe.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I was building a new house, and I wanted a home security system. SafeStreetsUSA was a dealer in my area for ADT so I went with them. Everything was great with SafeStreets' sales rep. He was super nice and he explained everything thoroughly. He let me pick and choose the features, and he showed me some options, and he didn't try to force them on me. But there was a couple he showed me that I liked and I picked. Everything was good. I was very satisfied with it. The installation was also quicker than I thought it would be. The technicians were also good. They're very personal people and they try to please people. They're overall nice all the way around. For the cost, it really wasn't that bad, for all their equipment I got.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

SafeStreets is a good representation of the ADT products. I was transferring back to Virginia from Florida and they didn’t have AT&T Digital Life up here. So I started looking at ADT and that’s how I ended up getting connected with SafeStreets as an ADT dealer. The representative I dealt with gave me everything that I wanted. I even got a gift card back for the installation fee of $99. I just have to keep the service for the three-year commitment that I'm up here. But everything that he told me was exactly what happened. I would have liked to have the video doorbell feature though. That was not something that was discussed when we were coming up with my package.

It's a touchscreen system so there are some pros and cons but it's okay. I don’t like the fact that I have to set my code in order to arm the system though. It would also have been better to have another touchscreen upstairs. But I guess that has to be mounted so it's fine. It's not mounted and I guess I can pick it up and take it with me. It is not labeled either though. I had to label it myself. Aside from that, I have the Pulse app and I can check my camera. I do that sometimes. I have two cameras, the remote fob, two controllers and then sensors on everything. Right now, everything is okay and the quality is as well.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

We decided to get a home security system for safety reasons and we went with SafeStreets due to their pricing. The customer service rep was very knowledgeable and professional. The installation didn't take that long. The installer came in and explained to us what we ordered and double checked our order. When I had it installed, he walked us through setting up our PIN number and gave us the number in case we had any questions after he was gone, and then he left. We just have the basic package but it's wireless, so that was good as well as the overall functionality of the system. The equipment is durable and it lasts a while.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

My wife wanted a home security system and we went with SafeStreetsUSA because it was a little cheaper. Their reps were very helpful. One guy was able to hook me up with a multi-tiered program, so it was all very positive. Also, the installer was very nice and very professional. He did a good job and he showed us how to use it. We’re very happy with the features and I use the app a lot to arm or disarm the alarm and the video doorbell, which is quite handy. I’m in construction, so sometimes I can, at random, work very long hours and my wife feels much more comfortable having the security system at home when I’m not there.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I wanted to get a home security system for my wife and we have a baby on the way. I see the ADT brand more than anyone else so I got one through SafeStreetsUSA. The rep I spoke with over the phone did a good job. I told him what I wanted and he had a plan to get it out for me right away. The tech who came out to set us up was very nice. He took good care of us and told us what we needed. I really like the features of the system. We got the doorbell which was neat and if I forget to turn on the system, it’s nice to be able to do it on the phone. However, I can’t turn the alarm on at night because we have dogs that go in and out. It would be nice if I'm able to have it on. Overall, the system is good. When I go out of town, I definitely have more peace of mind. I work in another state so when I leave, I come home better knowing that we have the security system up.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I've been living by myself and my kids decided that I needed a security system. So, my son who lives in Oregon set up getting one through SafeStreets. Originally, the system was installed in my bedroom. I tried it but then it would go off there. So, I asked SafeStreets if they could move it. Ever since they put it by the front door, it has worked really well. I like it as am more comfortable at night. However, I decided to quit carrying the little keypad as I have set it off a couple of times when it was in my pocket and I bent over. Even so, I'm very happy with the system.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Our SafeStreets USA panel randomly goes off at different times. I don’t know if the wireless connection to the sensors is not very strong. The monitor would just start beeping and like saying something’s open and then lose connection with the internet. That happened a ton. I reached out to them and the representatives were good. The installer was great as well. He just troubleshot it for a minute. That did it for a solid week and a half but it didn't fix the issue. I moved some cords around and tried to fix the issue on my own and it finally got better. My family has been with ADT for a long time now but we've used Vivint before. Right now, if comparing the two, Vivint's services are a little better.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have a daughter who's always afraid of the boogeyman. SafeStreets is a good company so I went with them for a home security system. The representative and I talked through everything and he helped me out. Instead of putting the sensors on all the windows, my windows are getting replaced, and so he waited, he gave me the sensors, and then I put them on after my windows were installed. The installation of the system was nice and good. However, I still have not received the $100 gift card I was supposed to get. I've been waiting on that for about three months now and I've reached out to them to see what’s going on several times. They keep giving me the runaround and told me that it should be on its way. Other than that, the cost of the system as well as its overall functionality and performance are good. All my windows and doors have sensors on it and there are motion sensors. So, my daughter’s safe.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I wanted to purchase a security system for a new house. I was shopping and reading some reviews, and SafeStreets' reps were very nice and very informative so I went with them. It was very easy signing up with them and the installation was fast and professional. My experience has been good and so far, I'm happy with what I have. The system works good, but last time, I tried to turn on from my remote and it didn’t work. Other than that, everything is okay.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Living near a park, I got a security system to feel a little more secure. I went through PPL, and SafeStreets was the first provider to call me. Their rep gave me all the information over the phone, and then, a guy came to put everything in. He was professional, very knowledgeable and was a gentleman the whole time. I customized the package to fit my needs and that worked out well. The only issue I had was the sensor on one of the doors came off. It was moved, so they kept tipping sideways and blocking the door. We just had to take it out, put a new hole on the wall then reattach the sensor. On occasion, it doesn’t work properly. Most times, it works but every now and then, it's not reading. Still, I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

My mom always had a home security system going up so, I felt like I needed one being a new homeowner. She always had ADT, so I went with SafeStreets which is part of that company. They had a really good promo with the ring doorbell. That's what I really wanted. The rep whom I worked with was super sweet and she was very helpful. She didn't try to pressure me going with the most expensive package. Instead, she helped me find something that fits in my budget.

I had a really good experience with the installer too. Their guy was super sweet and explained everything as he was setting it up. Since getting the system, I turn it on from my phone when I'm in my driveway. I also see if anything's open through my phone. Though I really like the system and the ring doorbell feature that I got with it, I have roommates who haven't really been able to turn it on every night like I want to. Nevertheless, I'm happy with my system.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

SafeStreets' reps were very knowledgeable. We got a basic package from them. Also, the service tech who came out was great and we were very pleased. He didn't waste any time. He just did his job and answered all our questions thoroughly. The installer was also friendly and knowledgeable. He was very meticulous about what he did. He cleaned up any mess that he made. He was terrific. Getting SafeStreets was well worth the cost. It has saved us money on our homeowners insurance. We're very glad that we went with ADT and SafeStreets. They did a wonderful job. We have recommended them to friends and they're all very pleased too.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We have a lake house and we're not there all the time. We needed to have it covered so we purchased a home security system. Since we use ADT for our permanent residence and it's easier to get the program set up through SafeStreets, we went with them. Their customer service was pleasant enough and the installation was fine. The team showed up on time, took them half a day to install and they did a fine job. I just wish the second panel is included in the package and not at an extra cost because we have a font door and a back door. Nevertheless, the system works fine. We've used the smartphone feature before, which always comes in handy for us.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Everybody at Safe Streets was kind, courteous, and professional. The features offered in my system are of good quality. I’m very happy with it. I also really love the app. It’s wonderful that I can turn things on and off from my phone. I’ve had it worked every single time.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Purchasing a home security system for us was for a preventive measure, as well as for extra security. Safe Streets offers competitive pricing so we chose them over other companies. The customer service reps were good and they did install the system for us. However, I noticed that I don't have monitors on my windows. I was told that there would be monitoring, little devices but they're not on there. Also, when they come out and do the installation, they should make sure that they all have the Safe Streets sticker on the side of their car because it looks like a little sketchy. Other than that, our experience with Safe Streets has been great.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I’m satisfied with Safe Streets. I got it for my wife and I's peace of mind and there was a good promotion going on at the time. They installed it for us and we were satisfied with that too. The only thing that could have been better is they could have included maybe a couple of those remote fobs. Nevertheless, we feel much safer since having the system and I would recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

We moved into our house in September. Safe Streets' security system was already there and upon moving in, we updated it. However, I want to lower the bill. I don't want the system on my cell phone as I never use it. We don't travel enough to use it on our cell phone. I want the $29.99 one that goes to my landline. Still, having SafeStreets' system has been good.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I wanted a security system since I'm traveling a lot and I got a wife and a young child. The guy in sales was good and very persistent, and the deal that we got from Safe Streets USA was good. Then the guy who installed the system was phenomenal. The way he described everything and how quick and efficient he was were unbelievable. He did a really good job. Everything worked when he left and we have not had any issues with it. The ring doorbell sometimes won’t upload the video at that time. But that's the only thing and overall, the experience has been very good.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We liked the package offer from Safe Streets USA and considering the size of the home, the system does what it needs to do. When we made the purchase, we were moving and we called from the phone. The representatives were informative then the installation was quick.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We just had a new home built and we wanted to make sure that we were safe in it. We had a security system in our previous home but we decided to get a different one for a variety of reasons and we decided that the ADT system that SafeStreets had available was what we wanted. SafeStreets has better price, more features and a little bit more flexibility in the agreement. We customized our package. We added certain features and eliminated a couple. We have a big dog, so we got rid of the motion detector in the package because we didn’t want him setting it off all the time. The installer seemed to really know what he was doing. He came in and explained everything to us. And then, he got to work, installed all the sensors and the control panel, and did a real nice job of putting that in place without damaging or destroying anything. And then, he checked it out real thoroughly before he left to make sure it was working as it should.

The quality of the system seems to be very good. It’s a Honeywell system and Honeywell has always made high-quality products. We haven’t used the smartphone feature a whole lot but they seem to be good. We just haven't really forgotten to turn on the alarm but I suspect it will happen eventually. Overall, I’m satisfied with SafeStreetsUSA. There are lots of other systems out there that aren’t as expensive, but they probably don’t have the same amount of features. And in some cases, it’s a do-it-yourself kind of thing, so I felt more comfortable having somebody come in and install the system for me, and made sure it did what it was supposed to do.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I’ve always heard good things about ADT. They’ve been around forever and I decided I was gonna buy a home security system after seeing one of those late-night infomercials. So we ordered one and the sales guy that I spoke to was very professional. But I did get promised a $100 Visa Gift Card that was supposed to come in the mail and that’s one issue I’ve had with ADT. They sent it but it was like for the deposit that I had to pay them. Once you pay their activation fee, they refund it to you in a Visa Gift Card. But we never got it. That’s something with ADT though. That aside, the features are great and we got two key fob things. The guy who came to install was super knowledgeable too. At first, we were gonna have motion sensors installed. But he advised that because we have dogs that are over 85 pounds, they would set the sensors off. So he advised us to go with the window break sensors instead.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I decided to get Safe Streets for security and it's hard because I have to talk to three other people before I get to talk to them, and they try to sell me stuff.

But their installation guy was really nice. I was impressed with his knowledge. Also the system is doing its job. Having the smartphone feature is also convenient.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

Everything went well with the Safe Streets representatives when I purchased the system and the installation was quick. The technician explained everything and the system is easy to use so it works out good. I’ve even recommended them to several people. On another note, when I first got it installed, they were telling me that they were gonna offer me a $100 gift card for applying and I never received that. But that aside, the system is good for the pricing. After all, I come home safe.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I used to have Brinks as my home security system. SafeStreets is much better but the sublet company they use for the alarms has not been as good. I’m still waiting on my remote for the house, that was in September. That interaction was a little rocky. When I told the installer that I'm supposed to have this and that, he told me I was wrong. This isn’t what I’m paying for and he said I haven’t paid for anything yet. And at that point, I almost want them out of the house. But I allowed the system to be installed anyway. He became much nicer after I gave him the look of, “You’re about two seconds from getting thrown out of my house.”

The installation was quite good. The guy knew what he was doing. His people skills weren’t up to par, but his installation skills were good because there was a capture on my house, and found where there were flaws in the original system and fixed them all. I also like the features. The only thing I would’ve done differently on it is I got two keypads, one in the master, and then one down at the front door, and they don’t operate the same way. They’re two completely different sensor pads. And if I would’ve known that going in, I would have spent the extra money and gotten the same sensor pad I have downstairs upstairs. The one downstairs is great. Nevertheless, the system worked great. I like having the ability to see in my house. I have lot of stuff in there that is not easily locked up into a safe so having a camera directly on that at all times is a nice feature.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

We have a big house and we have never lived in the area, so we don’t know what to expect. We were trying to get cable and they said that they have a partnership with SafeStreets USA. We got them through the cable company and everything has been great. I like the system and I haven’t had any problems. The installer knew a lot about the product, although he was a little sloppy and he could have been a bit more responsible. But other than that, he was great.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I purchased a home security system from Safe Streets USA for the safety of my family so I can look at them when I work out of town. The reps were knowledgeable and the technicians were very helpful. They even left their card so that in case anything happens, I could give them a call directly and they would take care of us. The app which I get to check my family is great. So far, everything’s working well and everything is easy to use. I got what I was looking for.

SafeStreetsUSA expert review by Ben Mannes

Choose from 6 security packages for $28.99-$62.99 a month with a 3-year contract. Systems include home automation options, a professional installation fee and extended limited warranties on all but the lowest package.

• Same day installation: In many cases, new customers can have their system installed the same day they sign up for service.

• Insurance discounts: Nearly all insurance companies offer a significant discount on homeowner's policies with proof that the home is secured with an ADT alarm system.

• Money-back guarantee: Thanks to SafeStreetsUSA's partnership with ADT, the protection provided by the alarm systems is guaranteed. If any problems cannot be resolved, ADT will refund the installation charge or the first six months of payments.

• One-hour installation window: SafeStreetsUSA gives customers a one-hour window when their installer will arrive, and 99 percent of installers arrive during that timeframe.

• Package options: SafeStreets USA offers a wide variety of home security and home control packages. Consumers can see all the options, the included features and the prices on the company’s website.

Profile picture of Ben Mannes
Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Information

Kent
WA
www.safestreetsusa.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.