4.25/5
Based on 756 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Guardian Protection Services provides years of experience in innovative, integrated security and automation for homes and businesses. Guardian provides the Edge™ in high-tech, reliable options. Some services include traditional security technology including intrusion and fire detection, indoor and outdoor video security, and smart home features like automated lights, locks, thermostats and garage doors. These services can be accessed from the Guardian App anywhere you have internet access. If an emergency happens you can feel comfortable knowing that our 24/7, award-winning monitoring center will initiate a response in an average of 30 seconds or less.

Get the Guardian Edge™: More than just security; peace of mind and convenience. Call us today! We Connect What Matters!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 7, 2018

1296 Guardian Protection Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Sam was the guy that came out and got us to move into Guardian. The only reason we switched over was for the cellphone monitoring as opposed to the landline hardwired monitoring we had before. Sam was very nice and he gave us information that we weren't contracted with our old company any longer. But apparently, we were auto-renewed on the last contract and we weren’t aware of that. We called Sam when we found out but he told us not to worry because California has a state law where auto-renewal of contracts doesn’t exist. But our last monitoring company is now trying to collect 395 dollars for breach of their auto-renewal and we're still trying to fight that. So we're not happy about that end of our experience.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection! We are honored to help protect what matters most to you. I have located your account and will have the internal dealer department review your situation with your previous company to see how we can help.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I've had some issues with Guardian. I have no notifications on my cellphone. I had to reset the settings, I did and then, it's just all over the place right now. It's something that I have to sit down and be on the phone for a while. I called them but they did not help me. During the installation the tech didn't set it up on the phone the way it should've been set up since I didn't have a phone with more storage. The problem could be a storage issue and I wish I knew that before they installed it. I would've waited 'til I got the phone first.

Guardian Protection Services response

Hi Vasilia, thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs. We are honored to help protect what matters most to you. We are always here to help but if you are having a phone storage issue I would recommend contacting your cellular provider for some tips on clearing up space.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Guardian was already installed when we moved into the home we are in now. We’ve accidentally set the alarm off twice and they have been right on call on this. The Guardian guy who came was fantastic and he was on-time. Our system's overall functionality and performance have been excellent. And we haven’t had our system long enough but the application on my iPhone seems to work well to set it and disarm it.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear you have experienced the quick response time we always aim to provide. In fact, both our central stations have won awards and certifications for this. Please let us know if you ever have questions!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I sold my home and Guardian Protection Services is trying to collect monthly monitoring charges for six addition months. My contract does not read that each month is owed even if I sell the home. They are a scam!!! Stay Away!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

My Guardian Protection system is okay, and the installation was great. However, they were supposed to send me a couple of yard signs because I got a big piece of property. They only sent me one low yard sign, and I need another one and a couple of stickers. The guy from Guardian said he was going to come back and leave signs, but he never did. I had to call, and they finally sent me one sign in the mail and not enough stickers for my windows. Also, it is inconvenient from what I’m used not to have a remote for the system, and I have to go in the house to turn the alarm off to go in my garage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Services?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Guardian Protection Services provides good service. There was some issue and the manager got in touch with me immediately and told me that they’ll fix it ASAP and they actually did. There was just a doorbell that was initially not installed because it was faulty. They told me initially that they’ll come back in like a month. And I kind of raised a ruckus about it because I told them, “It’s your fault. Why should we have to wait a month for something that is installed for security?” And that’s when they escalated it and send someone two days after. The technicians were skilled. And we are now using the system on a daily basis and it's so very helpful.

Hi Mayank,

Thank you for your honest review of Guardian. I'm glad to hear we were able to get someone out quickly after the initial install issue. We hope the system bring your family peace of mind everyday!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Guardian Protection Services' reps were absolutely awful, specifically those in the billing department. They were all over the place. The charges were wrong amount monthly which I still have to fix. We signed for $25 a month but they were billing me $35. Every time I called customer service, they told me they were going to fix it, and then I got another bill but it was still wrong. And this has been going on since I moved in two months ago. But in terms of their service, they're fine. I live in a safe neighborhood, but having Guarding Protection gives me extra peace of mind.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I just built a new home and Guardian partnered with the developer. Everyone has been nice and kind but there are two things that still need to be resolved. They put in some hard wires from where my entertainment center is down to where my ethernet cable box was. So, that wasn't wired correctly, and now it's not working. Also, they put down wireless contacts for the sliding door in the basement, but they were supposed to wire it in. I didn't even realize it was wireless until the stickiness on the edge of one of the contacts came off.

The process is still open. But no one has called to schedule for the ethernet cable and for the contact downstairs. I don't know what else to do because it's too late now. The house is built. So I'm just disappointed because we paid for the installation have the wire in there. The system is working but there's one thing that doesn't work well. When someone rings the doorbell, it's supposed to activate onto our phones automatically. There's a video camera there but it isn't working.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Guardian! I have located your account and have someone reaching out to you to discuss your builder installation issues. Please let met know if you have any more questions after speaking to our in house team.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

The Guardian rep came out, presented something to me and the paperwork was messed up in the system. When the tech initially came out to install, there was something wrong with the lock, and I had to get another technician to come out to do stuff over. On the system, they had my name paired up with somebody else’s name on the contract, and they knew I was the only one supposed to be on there. I kept giving them my password, and they kept on ignoring me. They couldn’t help me ‘cause it was somebody else with that password and it wasn’t what was on the contract. But since the technician came, they seem to have gotten the paperwork stuff straightened out. The system itself is cool and it's worth it, though there could've been more features on the actual box itself.

Hi Alvin,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection! We are honored to help protect what matters most to you. Also thank you for the feedback, it will help us improve the consumer experience.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Guardian Protection Services has a lot of great things to offer when compared to the other competitors. And I chose to go with them because of the price and the guy who did my installation really sold us. The installation went very well but there was a bit of miscommunication because the guy, Chris, who we did the deal with wasn't there. There was a lot of things that were included in the deal that the installers didn't know so I ended up paying more than what I was originally supposed to pay. But it is what it is and other than that, the service is great.

The representatives have been good as well and I like the features, especially on my mobile device. Although I kind of wish that you can swipe left or swipe right to see the photos in different areas of the home. My grandma has ADT and using the mobile device, you could just swipe left and swipe right to look at all the other cameras. With Guardian, you've got to choose a drop-down menu and do all those other stuff but the system is pretty good. Also, I live in a pretty safe neighborhood, to begin with, but the added security just makes me have a peace of mind. I definitely feel a little bit safer and protected with the security system.

Hello Jeanique,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Guardian a review on Consumer Affairs! We appreciate your feedback and it will help us improve the consumer experience. Please give us a call at 1-888-895-4805 if you ever have questions. We hope the security system brings you peace of mind.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Guardian Protection Services is awesome. This is my first time I have one on my own besides when I was living with my mom, and it is nice. One guy came, and he was fine. Then another guy that came out to set it up was also fine. He came right in, put it on and had it going. He explained everything to me well enough for me to understand how to use it without any questions. I like how the sensors are in my house. The guy told me if they break the glass and go through the glass instead of opening the door with the motion sensors, it makes the alarm go off. Everything is working fine. The smartphone feature is also awesome because I could control the alarm panels from my phone without even touching the alarm, and it works pretty well most of the time. It is best to get it because I’m pretty sure people will feel safe in their house.

Hi Dontre,

Welcome to the Guardian Protection family! I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the services, please let us know if you ever have questions. We are here 24/7 when you need us the most.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I had Concord a few years ago but I had to cancel it because I had a few problems with it. Guardian is great and so far, everything's good. I had a question and the rep was patient enough to explain to me and help me set up my online account. The equipment works great. It's easily accessible because I can access it on my phone and on my computer to control what's going on at home. The other day, my son forgot his device to open the garage and he couldn't come in, so I was able to open the garage for him. The only question that I have is if Guardian has a way to change the main door lock, so I will be able to lock or unlock like I do with the garage door.

I feel safer with Guardian because I'm usually alone, so when I get home, I just set the alarm and I feel okay. When I moved in, it was on the second day and I was still getting used to the system. I mistakenly armed the device away but I was in the house. When I came downstairs to the living room, it wasn't even three seconds and my phone was ringing. They were really really fast. I didn't even get time to disarm it since they were already calling.

Hi Chipo,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Guardian a detailed review! It's great to hear you are enjoying the system and it is convenient for you to use. Please give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT with any other questions you may have.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

The builders of the new home that we were buying offered Guardian. We needed to do the alarm work before settlement so we went with them. The sales person I worked with initially great. But either he was misinformed or misunderstood as he sold me on the fact that the alarm system was going to be a hub for a smart home that I would be able to change and add things to but that was not the case. Then, there was a technician that had to come out and set up a lot of the sensors, though he had that set up on the third day we were in the house. He was great as well even though a sensor was missed which I only noticed after a week.

I reached out to the salesperson and didn't hear anything from him. Apparently, he was on vacation so I called customer service based on the number that was on the bill. I've been on the phone for a bunch of time explaining everything and the guy on the phone came back and said, "Well, there's nothing we can do about that. You can use the hub the way you want to use it. And the missing sensor, that had to go back to the branch office." So, he didn't solve it. He just gave me another number to call. So, that was a little frustrating because customer service for Guardian couldn't help.

Then I called the branch office and had a very helpful conversation with somebody from operations. I also spoke to the branch sales manager and both of them seemed very eager to help. But it's been three week since I've spoken to anybody there and I'm definitely disappointed that the only response I got after following up this week was that the operations manager would have somebody to get back to me.

But I really like the system that they installed and I have the app on my phone. With it, we could turn the alarm on and off on the phone, control the temperature and the thermostat and open and close the garage doors which is great. However, the cost of the system was more than I expected to spend. It's more than double than what I was paying for monitoring before. If I wasn't stuck with them to some degree through the builder, I would have shopped around and could have gotten something lower-priced.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Having a security system was a regulation that we had to have when I bought the place, and Guardian was chosen for me. The initial sales rep that came was really good. What wasn't good was I was told when I was buying the system that I was getting a different system than I actually got, one that I could access my heat and different things from my phone. When they came and put the system in, that wasn’t true. They were also supposed to set my system up when I first moved in. Then they never showed up once or twice, and I was at home waiting a couple of times. They then changed my appointment once or twice, and I wasn’t happy about that either.

They billed me initially for four services from November to January, but then they never even set the system up. But they came in January to set the system up, then they retract the bill. It was snowing outside and the gentleman came the day that he set the system up. He wore booties outside, then brought them inside the house and got ice all over my house. It hasn’t been a very positive thing.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

We met Samantha, the sales representative of Guardian Protection Services, at the house and we picked all the stuff that we were putting in the house. The installation guy came and he was professional, nice and helped us get everything we needed. He showed us how to use it, went through everything we needed to know, cleaned up and left. He was super nice.The system is now on the phone, on the computers and on the wall. It’s great. And my cat set if off like four times. They keep calling me and I keep going, “Disregard. I just left the house five minutes. I’m pretty sure there’s not a burglar in there at 8:00 in the morning.” Because we have nothing but boxes I’m positive.

They’re coming back to add another keypad that we should have gotten the first time around and didn’t and adjust that sensor more for the motion detector. I had a lot of interactions with them and everyone’s been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. And I'm very happy with the quality of the equipment and I like the smartphone features a lot. The system performs better than expected.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Guardian a review! It's great to hear you are enjoying the system and the staff has been helpful, that is always our goal. Welcome to the Guardian family!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

The salesperson from Guardian Protection Services was very nice but was extremely misleading about what could and couldn’t be done within the house and what kind of panels could be integrated into our electrical system. Basically, he just told us what we would want to hear and when the guy that came to install who was a contractor came, he made fun of Guardian’s sales process and basically said those guys don’t know anything.

He refused to do what we had agreed to do. So, we spent twice as much time as is probably necessary rankling with him about if what we wanted to do wasn’t possible. And what he wanted was aesthetically very unattractive than what could be done between the two that might be adequate. It was a little bit of a wrestling match on that one. He finally agreed but he went on and on explaining to us what we really didn’t need to hear, just to tell us how smart he was. He was a little bit immature and he was a little sloppy. He put the wall panel on slightly lopsided but, ultimately, we're not unhappy with the job and he seemed to know what he was doing.

Also, although we're definitely not thrilled with the experience, we’re also not unhappy with the system and we’re still getting used to it. We’re trying to adapt our way of life to using it because we haven't really actively used a protection system before. But it seems to be good and the equipment is perfectly presentable. Sometimes you worry about having something that closes attention to itself but their equipment seems to be fine. And I’m very glad I have the sign which I'm sure is why most people buy it. Their branding is good and it’s definitely reassuring knowing that I have it. Now, it’s just more of getting used to it and making sure we use it all the time because my husband tends to forget. I arm it when I'm in the car and I'm not really uncomfortable with the manual features and most of the time, I'm going to be rushing around. But I keep forgetting the passwords and the numbers which is up to me.

If I had a recommendation to Guardian, it would be to make sure that whoever is doing training is doing consistent training in quality control and ensuring that these guys are kind of saying the same thing. The guy that was doing our work was a subcontractor, so I think he felt like he could be totally autonomous and that Guardian was not his employer and he was doing them a favor.

Hi Pam,

Thank you for the detailed review of your experience with Guardian. As our company grows we do sometimes need to rely on subcontractors to install our services, and we appreciate your feedback on him; it will certainly help us improve the consumer experience. We are happy to help protect what matters most to you.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

When we moved to a new location, Guardian Protection Services was offered to us and the speakers through which you could play your surround system caught our attention. The installation was fine and the installer did a good job. Then, if we have a false alarm, they normally follow up and give me call. But I'm not really sure how to program my speakers into the outlet. I wanted someone from the technology or IT department to help me and walk me through it and they told us they were going to follow up. That's the only part that's missing and the system is working fine so far. We had ADT before and they didn't program the alarm properly so when the alarm would go off, no one would call in. But with Guardian, they always call when the alarm system goes off. It appears to be a great system and I feel more secure at nighttime when I'm sleeping.

Hi Karen,

thank you for the review of your services with Guardian Protection! We are honored to have you as a customer and are glad to hear the system is bringing you peace of mind. I have looked into your account and see Brittany has been leaving you voicemails to discuss the type of receiver needed on your surround sound. Please give her a call as soon as possible to discuss at 1-888-895-4805. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

The gentleman from Guardian Protection was very nice. He went over and above what he was supposed to do. I liked that he came in with the little footie-shoe things on. He cleaned up any mess and took any garbage out. I was very pleased with what he did. But we had a little issue with something that he said that would be taken care of, and when the tech got there, he said that that was not what they do. The tech had to call his manager and told him to go ahead and do it if he can do it. And now, they're still not done. We got a letter saying there was a couple of things that they were supposed to hook up. We just have to make an appointment to get them out there because we're not living in the house yet. So, I've got to get back to them as to when we'll be available for them to come back.

Hi Judith,

Thank you for the great feedback on your experience thus far with Guardian. Our customer care team works 7 days a week so just give us a call at the number on the letter when you are able to set up the return trip. We look forward to providing you with pace of mind!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I had an incident that made me a little uncomfortable and I realized I should get a security system installed. The leading company in the area said it would take six weeks to send someone out, so I asked my neighbor what she has, and she said she has been very happy with Guardian. And they were able to send someone out within a few days. Their representatives were really good. The guy who came to do the installation came on time. He was very new to his organization but not new to security, and he really knew his stuff. And they were really busy and he had been pulled from another district office in Pennsylvania. He realized the camera was defective and he wound up somebody to come back to finish the installation. So, aside from the little equipment glitch, the installation was smooth, and I felt like I was getting an experienced person and company.

I chose the appropriate amount of protection and the features that made sense for me, and all the different features are working. I set off my alarm this morning by mistake, and they called promptly. And they realized that I was the owner, and it was an error and not a natural break-in. So, I have nothing but praise and I couldn’t refer them more highly.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a greatly detailed review of your services! It's so great to hear you were recommended to us by a trusted neighbor and we were able to get out promptly to install. Your peace of mind matters to us!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I had good interactions with the Guardian Protection Services sales reps and they were all very helpful. I appreciated the service. Also, the installation went perfectly. The guy walked me through it and made sure I knew how to work the device. I feel highly protected with Guardian in my home and it's the way to go. I'm thinking about getting the camera next.

Hi Russell,

Thank you for the great customer testimonial! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the services. Please give us a call when you are ready to add the camera!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I've had other home security systems in the past and Guardian Protection Services is better because there are more features. They had somebody come out for the installation and they were good. Then, I did not know something about the system so I had to call the customer service and they were pretty good in helping me out. The only thing is that I asked them to blank the monitor they put up in our room so I couldn't see it at night. But even though it's blank, it's still just like a TV that's turned off but still has the light on the screen. It's annoying and I have to put a shirt on it to keep it from glaring at me in the face. But I haven't had any issues other than that. We got this system for my daughter, to make sure she comes home from school before I got home from work to a secured house. And I feel better about that.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to review your services with Guardian Protection. We appreciate the feedback and are honored to help protect your family when you need us the most.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

The installation of our security system from Guardian went fine. However, they put the inlet for the cable inside a cabinet door. So we had some issue getting some of our computer stuff up and running. They really need to think about where they put certain parts of the system. They placed one motion detector where they thought was the best spot, but in hindsight, it was in the middle of the wall and it is tough to hang pictures.

Hi Anne,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your installation, it will help us improve. Our customer service team works 7 days a week if you ever have questions!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Guardian Protection Services had the best pricing then and we’ve been with them for 15 years now. I really enjoy being able to set my alarm from my phone. But I need to call and find out how to get it set up properly again. The last time that we did this, I was home, and the tech entered all of the information on my phone for me. This go-round, I wasn’t home and I have to set up a password still, and I just haven’t had time to do it yet. We also have not used the new digital panel. It’s very bright, very large and bulky compared to the smaller one that we used to have. I know it’s newer and hi-tech, but I’m not sure if I’m really thrilled about it.

I have always felt better with having my system. In fact, the door blew open at 6:00 in the morning when we had a massive wind. I got up at 6:45 and my front door was wide open. So, I checked my security system, I looked to see if there were any other doors open, how long has it been open, were the motions triggered. It was really nice to be able to make sure that no one was sitting in my house hiding.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for being a valued Guardian Protection customer! We are so glad to hear the monitored security system is bringing your family extra peace of mind. The phone app is a really great feature for convenience, please give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT if you are still experiencing any issues logging in.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

We got Guardian's service through our builder. They also did the wiring of all the TVs and all that stuff. Everything’s been fine. I had a contact person that I can call to ask questions and it was nice to have that other than an 800 number, a local person that I could call for questions. And the features of the system are fine for what we need. We’ve only been in the house for six weeks but it's good so far.

Guardian Protection Services response

Hi Barbara, welcome to the Guardian family! I'm so glad to hear you local representative was able to add a personal touch to your experience. Please let us know if you ever have questions.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Product does a great job in setting home security both remotely and locally. The problem I have is with their billing. They charge you 2.00 to send you a bill which makes 0 sense. The second is that you can't seem to send them a check and they can properly process the check. It's like they are trying to force you into auto take out of your account. Not something I can do. I am pretty sure that all of the home alarms are the same, except I am sure other providers don't require me to constantly call to fix their billing problems.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I used to have a different home security system but I sold my house. I switched to Guardian Protection Services because it was part of my Ryan Homes package. However, I felt a little rush with the sales part of it. The salesman didn’t tell me if I can get a keypad up there and that none of my windows had contacts. So, I felt like he didn’t do what he was supposed to do because it was basically saying, “This is all you have and this is all you can get.” And then when the guy came to install it, he said that they could have done all the other stuff but I have to ask for it. So, I didn’t get anything that I thought that I should have.

The installer was fine. They called me and set up an appointment. He then came to the house and activated the system. I just got a keypad and a motion detector. They seemed okay right now. I’m just a little disappointed that the windows didn’t come with contacts because someone can open a window, and they can get in my house without the alarm going off. Everything seems very standard and I don’t feel any more secure. I think they should explain more in detail of what you’re actually getting with your package. I wouldn’t tell others to get Guardian Protection. I'd tell them to do more research on different security companies that offer more for the same price.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I have a brand-new house and Guardian Protection came during the closing and I just went with them. Their sales rep showed me the application and how to do it on the phone and I like that. On the other hand, the installer called me beforehand and he was here right on time. He was fast and he did a great job. However, when you set up to “away” using their smartphone feature, it tells you that the sensors are activated which makes sense. But if you close the application and you open it again, it will say the sensors are not activated. I think that’s an application problem and not the system. Furthermore, I was never told that I was going to get charged $2 to get a paper bill and if I didn’t do the paper bill, I will get $2 off. So, I had to call the billing department and have that taken care of. If somebody called me at the beginning, I would have gone with paperless.

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection! We are honored to be your security provider and hope the system brings you additional peace of mind. Please give us a call 7 days a week with any questions.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

The Guardian installer was on time and professional. He explained everything thoroughly, so I feel like I understand how to use the system properly. He was supposed to install the motion detector, but for some reason he wasn’t able to. I work from home and I was thinking about getting a pet, and he suggested that I should try to get an even swap to get a video camera instead, especially given that I’m on the third and fourth level of a condo. Coming down all those steps, he said that it would benefit me to have a video camera instead of a motion sensor. The last time they called to see if I was satisfied with service, I mentioned it to them and they said they’d get back with me. I haven’t heard anything yet, but everything's been good so far. This is my first home and my first system, and it seems pretty user-friendly. It feels a little better to know that I have another form of security aside from locking the door.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for the great review of your services with Guardian! I looked into your account and see that you have been speaking with a representative regarding swapping out the motion detector since you left this review. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Guardian Protection Services is more in contact with me than my previous provider. They call me periodically and ask me how the service is going on, which the other service did not do. Their reps were very professional. Their installation team was very professional too and very accommodating. However, one of my cameras is not working and one of the alarms in one of my properties is not working either because the battery is gone and we can't find the battery for the thing. I have a very sick husband and a sick son, so I haven't had a chance to do anything at this point. Other than that, we feel secured with Guardian and I will recommend them.

Guardian Protection Services response

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to leave us a phone review! At Guardian we truly do think of you as family and enjoy checking in with you just to say hi. I have located your account and will have a customer care agent reach out to help you with the battery.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Guardian was pre-installed in my home when we bought it so we just took up the subscription. Their rep seemed to be attentive, knowledgeable and certainly willing to help. What we have is a comprehensive system viewable online. We have remote cameras with advanced features. We also have touchpads. It’s a good cellular system. We feel more secure leaving home, whether it’s an extended stay-away or even just a quick trip out. It is nice to be able to remotely monitor the cameras from outside the home. Overall I was satisfied and we’re happy.

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for sharing your story! It's always rewarding to hear that a customer has more peace of mind when leaving home with our system. Have a safe day!

Guardian Protection Services Company Information

www.guardianprotection.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use