Call toll free
4.29/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Guardian Protection Services provides years of experience in innovative, integrated security and automation for homes and businesses. Guardian provides the Edge™ in high-tech, reliable options. Some services include traditional security technology including intrusion and fire detection, indoor and outdoor video security, and smart home features like automated lights, locks, thermostats and garage doors. These services can be accessed from the Guardian App anywhere you have internet access. If an emergency happens you can feel comfortable knowing that our 24/7, award-winning monitoring center will initiate a response in an average of 30 seconds or less.

Get the Guardian Edge™: More than just security; peace of mind and convenience. Call us today! We Connect What Matters!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1872 Guardian Protection Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 18, 2019

I had a contract with Guardian for their security service in my new home I purchased in November 2015. I lived in the house for approximately three years before I went through a divorce and had to sell my house. Upon selling the house, I told Guardian that I needed to cancel my service. They told me that I cannot cancel the service and that I had to pay for their service throughout the length of the contract, regardless of whether or not I can use the service. They told me the only way out of the contract was for me to convince the new homeowner to continue to use Guardian at that location.

After paying for Guardian for 9 months after I sold the house, I finally quit paying the over $40 monthly fee. I called them again and told them how unfair I thought it was for them to keep charging me for a service they were not providing to me. I was told that I had signed the contract and I was liable to pay for 5 years, regardless of whether I could use it or not. I told the customer service representative that it seemed like legalized robbery to me that they can continue to charge. He told me that it was not Guardian's fault that I got divorced and I need to pay my obligations. I understand that when you contract that it can bind you legally, but the reality is that I'm just giving them money for nothing and they refuse to cut me a break and let me end the contract. The customer service rep told me that Guardian intends to collect every penny of that contract.

Hi Clifton,

Thank you for the helpful feedback on your customer experience. Guardian makes a large upfront investment when installing a security system and the signed agreement helps us recoup that investment over the agreed upon time frame. I'm sorry to hear of your situation and wish the situation could have turned out better.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I love Guardian. They're the best. We’ve been with them for over 20 years, and we stuck with them because they’re always watching over us when we have the alarm on, and the prices are awesome. Every time I’ve talked to their customer service, they’ve been responsive, respectful, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. They’re also very easy to contact. Sometimes, they answer before the phone rings on their end. That’s how efficient they are.

Our equipment has worked flawlessly for the 20 years that we’ve been in this home, and it worked flawlessly when I was in my previous home. They came and they just re-hooked it up when we got here at this house. I kept the same equipment, and it was fine. In fact, I have no issues. I’ve set it off myself more times than the home invaders have. Guardian calls us first. And from that, we do our little password thing, and then, we go to the police if there’s nobody answering. And that only happened one time because I left, and I didn't have a cellphone at the time. So, they just sent the police, and there were cops everywhere, so it was good. I was more than pleased. I’d recommend Guardian to anybody who wanted to use it. You can’t go wrong with Guardian. They are there all the time.

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a detailed and helpful review of your customer experience. I'm glad to hear the 24/7 professional security monitoring is bringing you the additional peace of mind you deserve. Guardian Protection is dedicated to helping to protect what matters most!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: April 17, 2019

We'd bought a new house and Guardian advertised here. It's a basic system that works and I'm very happy with it. If a door opens or even by any error, it goes on. I had an issue with a dead battery and I had to call and get it replaced, and they were fine. They mailed it to me and I replaced it.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for sharing your Guardian Protection customer experience! It's wonderful to hear the professionally-monitored security system is bringing you the peace of mind you deserve. Have a safe day with Guardian Protection.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: April 16, 2019

I had ADT but when their price went up, I went with Guardian and my experience with them has been good. Their rep told us the truth about it. When the system was installed, he didn't have to change too much and it was all right. But at first, just a little bit of smoke in the kitchen would set the system off. But it's a good system. We like Guardian.

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection! I'm glad to hear we could find a security solution for your budget. We are proud to help protect what matters most to you every day!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: April 13, 2019

Guardian was in the house when I bought it, and I had a hard time getting to the people I needed to, to get it transferred from the previous owner to myself. But they came out for training and it was fine. The system is well-equipped and I'm happy with what's already here. I can disarm it from my phone and I can pull up their app and alarm it or disarm it.

Hi Gerry,

Thank you for sharing a helpful review of your customer experience with Guardian Protection. I'm sorry to hear there were a few issues getting the account transferred but it's great that the system is working out well for you now. Guardian Protection is dedicated to helping to protect what matters most with award-winning security monitoring. The phone app is a great tool for on-the-go control of your security system and convenience!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Services?

Original review: April 12, 2019

Guardian Protection Service is a little expensive for the $55 a month, but the system is easy to use. And their reps were helpful. If we're having problems, they schedule a service and it seems to go okay. Our battery needs to be replaced at one point 'cause we're getting a lot of false alarms and they get us the replacement on the same day. With Guardian Protection, I feel better protected than without it.

Hi Lina,

Thank you for providing a helpful review of your customer experience. I'm also glad to hear the professionally monitored security is bringing you the additional peace of mind you deserve every day. Please give us a call or message any time we can be of further assistance!

Original review: April 11, 2019

Signed contract for basic service with Guardian Protection Service in 2015. I moved in March 2019 and wanted to cancel my service. I assumed I was no longer a contractual obligation. Unbeknownst to me (READ THE FINE PRINT) I am under contract until AUGUST 2020! In order to continue the security service that I auto-pay every month $46.95 I will have to pay $399 to install the equipment. Mind you, if I agree to another 60 month contract, they will install the equipment for $99. I will NOT obligate myself for another FIVE YEARS. Every person I spoke to at Guardian was RUDE! A company that is unwilling to make any exceptions is a company that I will no longer do business with.

As a 63 year old retired person, you would think a company would take into consideration the amount of money that I have already paid them and would be willing to extend the $99 installation for the remaining 16 months on my contract, but they are not willing to make any exceptions. I offered to extend to a 24 month timeframe, but they refused to extend the $99 installation to a dedicated four-year customer!! They still insist I pay $299 for installation.

Based on principle alone, I will not pay them $299 installation when they are eager to install for $99 if I commit to another five years. So I will have no other option than to continue to pay this “security” company $46.95 a month for NOTHING. No security system because I refuse to extend another five year contract and I can not afford the ridiculous amount they charge for installation if you don’t sign a new contract. Please READ THE FINE PRINT! Make sure you know the contract terms and what happens when you move!!! Total ripoff. Guardian Home Protection will do NOTHING but take my money for the next 16 months.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Initially, I had some problems with the Guardian system. It wouldn’t set sometimes, but after four problems, it had been rectified and it has not been a problem for the past year. Anybody that came out to my townhouse was wonderful. They were very polite and understanding. Plus, they were very clear in what had to be done. There were difficulties with some of the phone-in information initially, but within the last year, everything seems to have been working fine whenever I’ve contacted anybody.

I usually set the alarm when we’re going on a vacation, short or long. But when I set the alarm code, it wouldn’t accept the code for whatever reason. And when I tried the suggestions that were on the phone, it would say they'd call me back within half an hour. I don’t have half an hour to wait for a response. But this has been rectified within the last year as well.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing an in-depth and helpful review of your customer experience. Guardian Protection aims to delight each customer on every interaction and I'm glad to hear you have found the staff polite and helpful. Please give us a call anytime you may have further questions.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I’ve been with Guardian Protection Services for about 20 years now and I like that they've been reliable and easy to work with. The cost is competitive with everybody else and I haven’t had any issue with that. I’ve had the mobile app for a long time and I've also had to call the Guardian Protection team to get the bugs out when I changed systems.

Hi Brian,

Wow, thank you for being such a long time customer! We have appreciated your business over the years and the helpful feedback on your customer experience. Guardian Protection is honored to be your choice for home security and help protect what matters most to you every day. Thank you for your continued business.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have been a customer with SFI/Guardian for over 3 1/2 years. This is the first time I've had any problems with them with my alarms being set off (unless self error). However, two nights ago the security alarms went off at 5:22 am, meanwhile my phone was ringing from Guardian to tell me the keypad tampered alarm was set off. I was sound asleep and the control panel for system is in another room. As I was walking to the control panel the motion alarm went off too. I did not set the motion detect alarm before I went to bed. The worst was, I could not disarm the system from the keypad as it was flashing the number 6 and my password could not be keyed in, therefore I used my key fob to stop the alarm. That stopped it, however, then it started to arm itself again. This went on for about 10 minutes.

I was talking to Guardian technician that instructed me how to take off panel. Disconnect the battery then to unplug from the electrical outlet, in the meantime still had to keep using the key fob to stop all the alarms from arming. After all this, a serviceman was sent and tested everything. Mind you, a day later and told me everyone was fine. Now I'm paying for a useless service call and the problem will not be repaired, unless I want to pay $220 for new panel. Can not describe in non swear words how angry this makes me. After setting alarms at bedtime, I now lay awake at night wondering when the next episode of alarms deciding to arm themselves. Thanks Guardian for peace of mind.

Hello Beverly,

Thank you for providing helpful feedback on your recent customer experience. I'm sorry to hear you feel we deserve 1 star after helping to protect your home for so many years. I would like to schedule a service call to correct these system issues; please private message here or email us with your account address and best contact information.

Original review: April 9, 2019

My technician Rob made all of the right recommendations. His installation was perfect the first time and his tutorial on the panel and system was very accurate. I will always recommend Rod and Guardian. I wouldn’t have any other company protect my family.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for reviewing your recent service visit experience with Rob! It's wonderful to hear the installation went smoothly and he made sure you were comfortable using the new security system. Guardian Protection is proud to be your home security provider and provide you with additional peace of mind every day.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Guardian Protection Services was the company that the builder suggested when we were moving in and we have been with them for seven years now. Every now and then, we'd accidentally forget to turn off the alarm when we let the pet out in the morning and I'd get a phone call saying that somebody set the alarm off. I'd explain what happened and they'd correct it.

One time when we were out of town, the alarm went off and they sent the police out because nobody answered the phone when they called us. But everything was rectified. The police didn’t find anything and they couldn’t show any reason why the alarm had been set off, although we figured out what happened when we got home. We’ve had the system the whole time that we’ve been here in this house and so far, we haven’t had any problems. And when we spoke with Guardian's reps when we had something that had been set off, they were very friendly, knowledgeable, and very courteous.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for being a long time customer; we appreciate your feedback and business very much. It's great to hear the quick response time on all alarms is providing you with the additional peace of mind you deserve when away from home.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: April 8, 2019

Prior to using Guardian, I used ADT. Guardian is much better because I have access online and I can see the camera online, which we don't have with ADT. I've had Guardian since August when we bought the house. During the installation, the technician was very kind and explained everything to me so that way, I could use a laptop to get everything and also to download the app on the phone. Everything has been outstanding right now. In the future, I would like to be able to have the remote thermostat from far away, so I could change the temperature of the AC via the phone. I feel very good knowing that I have the security system installed.

Hi Edgardo,

Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection! We are thrilled to be your home security company and to provide you with well-deserved peace of mind every day. Please give us a call whenever you are ready to upgrade or add more devices we are happy to help!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: April 7, 2019

The Guardian system works fine and I’d recommend it. It has everything we were looking for and everything was fine with our purchase and installation experience.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I like Guardian way better than ADT. Guardian's customer service team sounds like they care. They’re always professional and courteous. They always help, and there is always someone there to answer the phone. The salespeople are trying to make you happy, and not trying to sell something on commission. They’re not pushy. They offered the product that they had, and they gave me the best price. They worked with me, and I like them very much. But they should advertise more because I don’t think enough people know about Guardian as a protection service. The installation was easy. I already had Guardian in the house when I moved there, and we upgraded it. I had a technician come out and do it, and they're very much appreciated.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for switching to us and welcome to the Guardian Protection family! We appreciate your feedback and business very much and look forward to providing you with additional peace of mind every day.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 4, 2019

I’ve had this for three years and it probably got a little bit better last year. But in the beginning, it was very hard dealing with them. It was ridiculous, even when trying to get someone that could help. Even with what I purchased, they didn’t know I was gonna need somebody in California and then there would be calling the manager. It was horrible. Everything finally got taken care of but I had to dish out extra money and that was another thing. It seemed like there were always fees attached to something even though I was paying the monthly fee already.

For some reason, because I had purchased the house, all of a sudden, I couldn't keep the same camera that I had. Everything needed to be upgraded. But the previous owner told me he had switched them a year ago. So it was like Guardian was getting the previous owner to do whatever they could to get extra money at the time. It was very frustrating. The main box also had to be updated again and they charged me for it. It kept giving me all these error codes and beeping, and Guardian said this one was old and that they didn't use it anymore. They told me I was gonna have to move to the new one. They told me they would charge me $50 and if not, the old one was gonna keep beeping. I was like, "All night long?" What did they expect me to do? I told them to go ahead and paid the $50. But they're the ones who keep updating the system. Why was I having to pay for it?

A couple of weeks ago, a battery was low and they were trying to tell me on the phone where to look. I was looking but I was like, “There’s no place to place a battery. What are you saying?” So they had to send someone out and that was a service call, which automatically costs $25. Then when they got there, they said the unit was old, that they didn't use it anymore and that they would have to give me something newer. The battery was $50 and for them to replace the sensor part that they now use, it all came out to about $125, just for a battery change. Yesterday, another battery went off but I’m not paying $125 for a battery.

The app is decent but for what I’m paying, the service is not worth it. There’s not a lot to choose from either. If I want to add something on, it’s priced in the thousands. It’s like $800 if I want to add a camera. Guardian is really just a nickel-and-dime type of a business. I wish I had not done a five-year contract but I didn’t know. So I still have two years to deal with them because you can’t break the contract or you have to pay so many hundreds of dollars or finish paying the rest of your contract. But I will never do that again.

Hi Latasha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave helpful feedback on your customer experience. I'm sorry to hear you had some issues in the past but it's great to hear things got smoothed over. The security system does carry a 90 day product warranty however outside of that period there is typically an extended repair agreement which covers labor and repairs for a small $25 copay under normal wear and tear conditions. If I can help look into anything further please message here or email me.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: April 3, 2019

Guardian came and solicited us and we felt comfortable with them at the time. The sales representative who came to our home was typical and was very positive and outgoing about his product. I also liked their technicians. They have come out once or twice for an issue and one time for an add-on feature. The features offered in the system are sufficient. They are not cutting-edge technology, but they do what we want without being overly intrusive. We have extra sensors for low temperature and sewer back-up, so it is nice when you are away for a couple of days and in case you have a flood or you lose power, you will know that there is a problem ahead of time. The system works really well for us. It is simple and reliable, so that is what it comes to and I don't wanna have to worry about it so much. I've also had a really good, positive experience with their customer service.

Hi Tiana,

Thank you for being part of the Guardian Protection family and for providing detailed feedback on your customer experience! We are always here to help protect what matters most to you and provide additional peace of mind.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: April 2, 2019

I’ve been using Guardian Protection Services for around three years and just this last winter, I took the door sensor off, dropped it and one piece came apart. I couldn't put it back together and to make sure that I did get it put back on the door correctly, I called Guardian and they send a tech out to put it back on for us. While he was here, he thought he called Guardian, the main office where they can shut off any detection. While he was working on it, Guardian got a call that the back door was being tampered with, so they called 911. Then, 911 called me and I explained to them what was going on and just a couple of minutes later, an officer came to the house to make sure everything was okay which I assured him it was. I was impressed with the quick response. I would totally recommend Guardian Protection Services. I know that I can rely on them.

Hi Arletta,

Thank you for sharing a helpful customer experience! I'm sorry to hear the tech forgot to put the system on test but a least the quick response of Guardian Protection provided you with peace of mind. We look forward to helping to protect what matters most to you!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 29, 2019

The builder who built my home said that they were working with Guardian Protection Services. They also said that Guardian did home security along with some home audio, like built-in speakers, and cameras on the outside of the home. As far as the audio goes, the surround sound is great. But, as far as some of the security equipment that I have, the camera at the front door and the lock that you can use through an app, I am not really happy with that. The quality looks nice, but the door lock doesn't work with the app. I've had several people out here and had charged me for them coming out to look at it, but it still does not work properly. As far as the app locking and unlocking the door, it says it is not locked sometimes when I lock it myself. Even after they send the tech out, it still wasn't working right, so they wanted me to log in and out of the app all the time to reset it, although I don't think I should have to do that.

At this point, Guardian told me it is up to me to replace the lock and that it wouldn't be connected to the Guardian system after that. The reps at Guardian have been very professional, friendly, and helpful on the phone when I have called them, although some issues that I have had haven't been resolved and probably won't be resolved because my year is up, I'm out of my warranty. I had a year and I am still having some issues with some of the pieces that I got from them and now, it is up to me to fix or replace them. They really didn't do anything to it.

When I bought the home and Guardian was suggested through the builder, they gave us a five-year contract, which was a long time. In addition to that, if some of the equipment stops working, I am really not getting the benefit of all the things that I purchased. I look at some of the other homes around here and they have a lot of cameras. Everybody has the doorbell camera and the lock that you can control with the app because those things were standard. I am going to be changing my lock and my doorbell camera and it will not be connected to Guardian. I am paying them for a service that I am not gonna be able to use.

Hello Dorothy,

Thank you for providing helpful feedback on your Guardian Protection customer experience. We appreciate you including our home technology and security in your new home build! Please give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT or message here if we can help answer technical questions further.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: March 28, 2019

We built a home in a new development and Guardian was offering a special deal at the time. My interactions with sales and customer service reps have been all good. Installing the system was quick and professional. I could have taken advantage of some additional services, but I'm very happy with everything so far. My experience with Guardian has been very good. We've had it for 18 years now. Both my wife and I are glad to have it. We could’ve switched many times, but we’re happy with our service.

Hi Terry,

Thank you for being a long time customer of Guardian Protection! We love hearing from customers such as yourself and appreciate your loyalty over the years. We have been in the business of helping to protect our customers for over 60 years.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Guardian came to the house to install my alarm system. The installer, Harry was great! Everything looks and works great! I will recommend this system to people I know. I’m very pleased! And very excited to use the system. Looks to be very easy to use.

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the Guardian Protection family! It's wonderful to hear Harry took the time to make sure you are comfortable with the security system and we look forward to providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I have tried to cancel my service understanding that I have to pay through my co tract date. I would like to pay lump sum for the time I have left to cancel. 5 months x my monthly fee. I am being told that if I cancel, I have to pay a $750 early cancellation fee. I am asking to pay off what is owed. They are already not monitoring my property. I can’t you defeat and why I can’t pay off what I owe to complete the contract and cancel.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I have subscribed to this company for years. The service is great and they have great customer service, something that is hard to find these days. They will work with you and hadn't gone up in price in years. I had called ADT when I moved here and their prices were just ridiculous.

Hi Cecilia,

Thank you for sharing a very thoughtful and helpful review of your customer experience. Guardian Protection always strives to provide the latest security and smart home solutions to our customers at a reasonable price. We look forward to a continued business with you!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: March 26, 2019

I’ve been using Guardian Protection Services for four years and the cost is a little high but I like the technicians. They are knowledgeable. They do a good job as well as the personnel who answer the phones. They can answer most of the questions I have for them.

Hi John,

Thank you for providing helpful feedback on your customer experience! It's great to hear the technician treated you with the respect you deserve and we look forward to providing you additional peace of mind. Have a safe day with Guardian Protection!

Original review: March 25, 2019

It's been almost 3 yrs since we were contracted into automatic payments from our bank. They have been out to our house 12 times in 3 yrs to fix our video and night systems. It would work then it wouldn't. I'm so stressed out and upset over this. Then they came out to try to fix it and charged me 560.00 to fix their system that didn't work and still doesn't, it works for a day or a week. They said it's internet problems. So there's 5 months left so we decided to FINALLY get rid of all the aggravation and they charged us all 5 months plus cancellation fee and the 590.00 for a service charge that didn't fix anything. So we ended up paying almost 1000.00 dollars to cancel a service that for 3 yrs hardly ever worked. So if you feel like spending a boatload of money and aggravation with very rude, ignorant, and disrespectful company the choice is yours. Good Luck!!

Hello,

We do not have an account in our system for the address provided - I'm sorry to hear of your frustrations. If you are a customer of Guardian Protection Services and we can help answer any questions please let me know.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I have been using Guardian Protection services for few years. I wanted to upgrade the system but they are trying to charge me more than the device work for a monthly payment. As per my conversation just go with more advance system like RING (now bought by Amazon) to do more customization. Customer service is pretty awesome and not always after money or monthly payment. $10 month for 24x7 professional monitoring. I tested it for a months and very satisfied. Just don't pay $48 plus to Guardian. Totally not worth it.

Guardian Protection Services response

I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience, Hari. There are some significant differences in the kind of system you can get with DIY options like Ring and what we provide. Our U.S. based. award-winning monitoring and individually designed smart systems. We hope you found what works for your needs.

Katelyn G.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Guardian Protection Services came to offer me the one special that they used to have at that moment and I decided to go with them. One time, they checked the equipment and they sent a technician. I had a very bad experience. He called me that he was gonna be working on the alarm system because something was wrong at that moment. He was very lazy. It was 11:00 o’clock, he was still working and he was in a bad mood. He pulled the wires instead of cutting them and he damaged the wall on the garage. He almost fell on top of my BMW which was parked inside. He also moved something on the garage door and it was impossible for me to take my car out so I had to wait for my husband.

He was also working with a bad attitude and he was very rude with me. He damaged the wall on the garage and the wall in my room because he was trying to change the sensors for wireless and he was pulling everything. He put a new sensor in the front door and he made an ugly, huge hole through the door. He damaged the frame of the door and I called and complained about it. Guardian told me that whenever I’m ready, they’re gonna send somebody and that I’m gonna be happy with the service because they’re gonna try to fix it. I’m not ready yet, but I’m thinking and will let them know. They’re gonna do it wireless too, so that way, it’s not gonna be attached to the new frame of the door because I don’t want that to happen again. Other than that, I don’t have complaints. The last time something was wrong and they came over, I told them I fixed it and he was very nice with me.

Hello Ana,

Thank you for sharing a detailed phone review on Consumer Affairs. We are embarrassed to hear of your service experience as that is not the quality that we strive for. I'm happy to hear you have had better service experiences since then and we are always happy to help any time you have questions.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: March 24, 2019

When we bought our house, we met with somebody in Holland Mills as well as one of the Guardian people. They went over all the different stuff Guardian had to offer and we told the Guardian rep what we wanted. All of that was put in here and we pay 39.95 a month for the service. Every time we’ve called Guardian, they’ve helped us on the phone different times. The last time we got down, we tried everything and then they sent me over a person. He came out here and he fixed it right away. Having the system is good and I could push if I needed a medical, police, or fire. Also, knowing that it’s there and there's a little sign out front, it’s double protection for us. I’d recommend Guardian to anybody.

Hello Joan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a helpful review of your customer experience. Guardian Protection is dedicated to helping to protect what matters most to you every day. We appreciate your business!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: March 23, 2019

We built a new house and the new builder was associated with Guardian. The price seems right and it’s been a good experience. Everything was wired in during the build process and the Guardian technicians worked with the builder to get it all done. Everything works fine and it's way better than my old system. I have the app and we have a lot more cameras than we had before. In addition, their customer support is phenomenal. They are knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime I have questions or issues and try to add new features, they help me along the way, so it’s great and they should continue doing that.

Hello Florante,

Thank you for including security services by Guardian Protection in your new home build! We are excited to provide you with the peace of mind professional security monitoring can bring. Please let us know if you ever have additional questions; we're happy to help!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: March 22, 2019

I've always had good experiences with Guardian Protection Services. I use them for everything and the system has worked out well. At the time that I bought the system, I got whatever I thought was adequate and I didn't have any issues with them. They got a few more bells and whistles now and I'm thinking about upgrading my system. Their service is really good. I call them up for whatever I need and they are prompt and thorough. I like the service.

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for being a part of the Guardian Protection family! We always strive to provide the latest security solutions to our customers at competitive prices. Give us a call or send a message any time you would like to discuss an upgrade; we'd be happy to help!

Guardian Protection Services expert review by Ben Mannes

Choose from three professionally installed security packages. Options are wired and wireless, with 36-month contracts. Packages above the basic level are warrantied for the life of the system.

• Flexible packages: With multiple packages and more than a dozen add-on upgrades, Guardian Protection Services offers some of the most customizable home security options.

• Smart Home Automation: The company's home automation controls Z-Wave powered thermostats, lights, locks and garage doors from an Internet-connected smartphone.

• Best Price Guarantee: Guardian Protection Services’ Best Price Guarantee says the company will match any written or web-based quote for comparable home security system installation.

• Monitoring: Guardian Protection Services never subcontracts its monitoring service, and their central station responds to signals in an average of 30 seconds or less.

• Relocation guarantee: Consumers who have had Guardian for at least one year are covered by the company’s Relocation Guarantee and will receive a free basic system at their new home and a 25 percent discount on upgrades. Interested consumers should contact Guardian for details and restrictions.

Profile picture of Ben Mannes
Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

Guardian Protection Services Company Information