Call toll free
4.33/5
Based on 543 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Guardian Protection Services provides years of experience in innovative, integrated security and automation for homes and businesses. Guardian provides the Edge™ in high-tech, reliable options. Some services include traditional security technology including intrusion and fire detection, indoor and outdoor video security, and smart home features like automated lights, locks, thermostats and garage doors. These services can be accessed from the Guardian App anywhere you have internet access. If an emergency happens you can feel comfortable knowing that our 24/7, award-winning monitoring center will initiate a response in an average of 30 seconds or less.

Get the Guardian Edge™: More than just security; peace of mind and convenience. Call us today! We Connect What Matters!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1522 Guardian Protection Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: July 31, 2018

I had a different security system before, but the alarm didn’t go off when somebody broke into my place twice, so I decided to go with Guardian Protection Services. I got Guardian five years ago and the installers were good and friendly. Their reps are very good and on top of things. Just last week, we had thunderstorm over in this area and the power went off. They called me and the rep let me know that my power went off. Guardian is doing a good job and they are better than the other guys. I like the feature that I could shut off the system before I even enter the building, but I would also like to have a feature where I could see what's happening in my store when I’m not there or not around. All my friends that I hang out with have Guardian and I would recommend people to have Guardian.

Hi Rema,

Thank you for the detailed review of your experience with Guardian Protection! I'm so glad your community is feeling the peace of mind we aim to provide our customers. Please give us a call anytime you may have technical questions.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2018

We were building with Ryan Homes six years ago and they offered Guardian to us. Guardian's customer service has always been very helpful and one of the installers that I've talked to was very polite. The installation process went very smooth as well. It was all done before we moved in. So far, the system works really well. It feels great having one and it definitely puts my mind at ease. Overall, I'm pleased with Guardian and would recommend them.

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for sharing your installation experience with Guardian on Consumer Affairs! We are so pleased to hear everything went smoothly and that you are experiencing the peace of mind a professionally monitored security system brings.

Original review: July 29, 2018

Guardian's service has been good. The person who installed it was very cooperative and very polite. The only complaint I have is they raised the price again. Other than that, we're very satisfied overall with the system. The reason we put in the security system was that when we came back from the Super Bowl at a friend's house, we discovered that we had be burglarized. They took most of my wife's jewelry and other small items which they could carry. Since having Guardian, we feel much more secure and we use it any time we go out. We appreciate the security system and we feel much more comfortable with it. I have recommended them to others in our complex and two friends went with Guardian because of our recommendation.

Hi Phil,

Thank you for sharing your true life burglary experience; I'm so glad you did your research and chose Guardian Protection Services. Our goal is to help protect what you value most while providing peace of mind 24 hours a day.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 28, 2018

I’m technically-challenged and Guardian Protection Services made the initial setup pretty easy. They did what they did and they were nice about it. Plus, the prices were reasonable. I would recommend Guardian Protection Services. My experiences with them were good.

Hello Ragna,

Thank you for sharing your customer testimonial on Consumer Affairs. We are happy to work with you and educate you on the system use anytime you may have questions, just give us a call. We welcome you to the Guardian Protection family and look forward to providing you with peace of mind.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 27, 2018

We had to call about one of the motion detectors within the past couple of months. Guardian came out and checked the motion detector monitor, and it was a short visit. That aside, the features have been working well when we’ve had to use the system. But I would tell others to shop around. Guardian is probably not as price competitive as some of the newer companies on the market. I’m not sure the equipment is the most up-to-date either and we’re actually thinking about replacing it with the more affordable and more technologically advanced system.

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Guardian Protection. We do have some newer panels you may be interested in, like the Guardian IQ2. I will have an upgrade specialist reach out to see how we can help you upgrade your security solutions!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Services?

Original review: July 26, 2018

A guy from Guardian came to the house, saw the place and gave me few options, and then I went with them. I used to have ADT but I didn't like the service. In comparison, Guardian is big in the area and they give reasonable rates. I would like more touchscreen pads and higher technology than the older devices. But overall, the system has been pretty good. It also seemed like a better system for my security and I’ve been very satisfied.

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection Services! We are so glad you see the value in local security monitoring and customer service. We are also always glad to discuss upgrade options, just give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT when you're ready.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Guardian is a reliable company. We had someone come out to look at something recently but I’ve been a customer for a long time. It has been almost 10 years and I haven’t had any real issues. The features offered in my system are good too.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for being a long time customer! Testimonials from customers like this always make our day and we look forward to providing your family with peace of mind for many more years to come.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Guardian Protection Services came with the house when we bought it. They upgraded it to a new system and they put the new hardwired CO2 and fire and smoke detectors in. We had a fire a couple years ago and Guardian notified the fire department. It worked and they called as soon as the smoke detector was going off. The only thing I wasn’t happy with s that the key fob didn’t work to shut off the alarm and we were paying for that. I mentioned something and they said I might have to order a new one. And it was something that was too much of a hassle to deal with. So, we just went along with it. We're very happy with Guardian and it’s definitely worth it. So many companies these days don’t necessarily have the best customer service. They don’t reach people or they’re rude on the phone. But with Guardian, we haven't had any issues. I would recommend them.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for sharing an excellent review of your experience with Guardian Protection. I'm so glad to hear you found our customer service above par; our mission is to provide peace of mind and customer service excellence.

Original review: July 24, 2018

We saw people with Brinks but when Guardian presented their package, they seemed to offer a lot of value for the money. They had a very good protection system and motion in the basement at a reasonable price. The installation was pretty good and the installer came out and he did his job. He was able to provide some professional advice that enabled me to situate my alarm system in a place that allowed me to have privacy in my bedroom but still come out to the hallway in a good place. Plus, when we come in through our garage, we don’t really have to run although we better move quickly. So, that’s really good. We get to it 99% of the time unless we’re fooling around with something else.

The quality of the equipment is on the money and it always works. The reps are very thorough with their service and they call back if there’s an alarm. And they always ask for the password to make sure. They also ask if we’re okay and if there’s anything else that they can do. And what I really like about them is if you call them, they are able to troubleshoot anything over the phone. A couple of times my smoke alarm seemed to be beeping but I didn’t understand what it was, and they were able to walk me through it to resolve my issue. I also had one attempt of someone trying to break in and the alarm obviously scared them off. It worked so I’m really happy about that. Guardian's service is very good.

Hi Phyllis,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs! It definitely sounds like you did your homework and I'm so happy we could find a security package that fit your needs. We are here when you need us the most!

Original review: July 24, 2018

Our Guardian was part of the home builder’s package. I had a handful interactions with their customer service reps initially trying to get the system set up and how we wanted it set-up. We checked on it and made sure things were where we asked them to be. I had problems with the remote access of the system and, for the most part, they have been addressed. Unfortunately, I’ve had some cell phone issues and it has booted me out. I’ve had to change the password, but I’ve not come through the process of doing that. Overall, the system has been functional and it does what it's supposed to.

Hi David,

Thank you for reviewing your set-up experience with Guardian Protection! We are honored to help protect your new home and please give us a call at 1-888-895-4805 anytime you may have technical questions.

Sincerley,

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 23, 2018

I got Guardian Protection for fire monitoring because I had a dog. Their reps have been excellent. The installation of the security system also went well. I’m happy with them. Go ahead and use them.

Hi Krista,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your fire and security needs! the 24 hour monitored smoke protection is great for peace of mind while you are away from the home.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 22, 2018

At first, I was happy with Guardian Protection Services. A couple of my bosses use them so I used them too. But the reason I signed up was that they took care of an older gentleman. He lived in a bad neighborhood and after he passed away, his house was broken into and the alarm didn't go off. I’m not really happy with Guardian but I'm into this contract where I gotta keep it or pay to get out of it. If it wasn’t for me being locked in, I would have canceled several years ago.

I have the system in a rental house right now. Guardian Protection would call me when they can’t get a hold of my tenants and that was the only good thing about it and I don't have any complaints yet. The installer did a good job but something went wrong when it didn’t go off. When you hire them and put that into a house, you would think that your house is safe. And then, the alarm doesn’t even go off and when you need it the most, it was not there. I don’t have the means to buy a house now but if I ever get one, I would not use Guardian.

Hello Melissa,

I'm sorry for the negative impression we gave you. After seeing your review I escalated your concerns to the Customer Loyalty Department. I have received word that we have agreed to cancel the account with no buyout penalty. Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 21, 2018

My friend was selling Guardian and he was good. The only time the device goes off is when we inadvertently do it ourselves, and they respond in an appropriate amount of time. I'd recommend this company.

Hi William,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Guardian Protection. We hope the quick response time on alarms offers your family peace of mind. We are here around the clock whenever you may need us.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I purchased my security system from Guardian in April 2016 and all was working well until February 2018, when the garage door sensor failed, causing the garage door to randomly open and close, sending the police out to our house for false alarms, which incurred charges to us. Guardian first blamed my garage door opener and the automatic garage door openers, so I had them inspected.

When all those turned out to be in perfect working order, I had Guardian replace their garage door sensor. Next, the keypad failed in March, which Guardian never did repair, even though they have been out several times, attempting to repair the problem. I have now been without a security system for four months, but Guardian still insists I owe for the false alarms, because the police were sent out to our house, due to their faulty equipment. In the past two weeks, Brinks Home Security has taken over my account, and of course, Guardian has washed their hands of my account. They still send me bills for the outstanding balance.

Hello Maggie,

I'm so sorry for the frustrations on your account. I have looked into your account and see we have credited a partial amount of your oustanding balance as a courtesy. For all other questions please reach Brinks Security at 800-447-9239.

Original review: July 20, 2018

We have had Guardian for over 4 years, 2 separate houses. When we moved the first time we were relocating to a new but transition home further south for my wife's job. We relocated the service and were told our contract would continue and not extend. Come to find out 2 years after that when we are ready to buy our permanent home we were lied to and they extended our contract without offering us month to month options. They now want us to pay over $1100 to cancel so we can move, or are forced to sign a 5 year contract at our new home. Even better is that I found our very first original contract we actually signed and their ETF fee is $750, so they are lying to extort more money. I would just avoid this company at all costs because $1100 to them is way too important for the hassle and no comfort of know the company has your back.

Guardian Protection Services response

Hi Jacob, I'm sorry to hear you're so dissatisfied with your services after we have been helping to protect your home for 4 years. I have looked into your account and see we offered to reduce the early termination fee to $750. If we can ever help you in the future with your security needs please let us know.

Original review: July 20, 2018

When we bought the house, that was part of Guardian. We didn't have to get it but we wanted the security. Also, they were gonna run the cables which they did for free so we had to sign in a two-year contract and we stayed with them. When they installed everything, the house was being built. Then, the reps showed us how to use it once we bought the house a couple of years ago. I like the features of the system and I would like more but it's expensive.

The service is very good. They're very good at what they do and they would call me if I call for a test or if the alarm accidentally goes off. One time, we weren't home but I have a camera and I could see someone at the door in the nighttime. I called the police but I told them, if they tried to get in the alarm will go off. Another time, I forgot my code and Guardian called the police. I was glad they did because I wasn't at the house and I couldn't remember it. I was kinda impressed and I appreciated that. But I feel like somebody could come through a window. I'm a little paranoid because our house was broken into years ago and I worry a little about that. We have the motion sensor but I don't put them on because we have a dog.

Hi Debra,

Thank you for activating your Guardian Protection security system. We are honored to provide you with award-winning home security and are here around the clock if you ever have questions. Make sure to test your system online or give us a call anytime to do so.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Guardian came with the house that I bought and about a week ago, I called to cancel the monitoring service. It seemed that having it monitored with all the technology and automation today means $40 wasted a month. I have no crime in my neighborhood. The alarm still makes noise.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Guardian Protection. If we can ever help you with your security needs in the future please give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT.

Original review: July 19, 2018

The rental home was already hooked with Guardian so I just went with them. I have the basic features with the cameras. I would recommend them because I've used them for years. We've heard an awful lot of different experiences but I haven't had any troubles with them.

Hi Kala,

Thanks so much for being a long time customer. We work around the clock to help provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 18, 2018

When I got my home built, Guardian Protection Services was the first one that I got the service. I had a good interaction with their reps and the installation was good. The technician did a good job. He explained the system and he showed me how to use the pad and how to change the code if I needed to change it. The system secures the home and it's easy to use. I feel safer with it. The features I have in it and the quality of the equipment are good. The smartphone app is very easy to use too. Guardian is a very good system to get.

Hi Dearmond,

Thank you for the detailed review of your services with Guardian Protection. We appreciate the feedback and for trusting us as your home security provider. We work hard to bring you award-winning security monitoring around the clock.

Original review: July 17, 2018

My daughter knew about Guardian Protection and we decided to use them. The installation experience was fine and the features that the system offers are adequate. However, I bought a battery one time and I had my handyman put it in 'cause it would have cost too much. It would have been nice too if they had the outside lights and cameras a long time ago. But overall Guardian is a good security system to use.

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for the honest feedback on your experience with Guardian Protection. We are always looking for ways to improve the consumer experience and will take this to heart. Please let us know if we can ever help further.

Original review: July 17, 2018

The technician of Guardian set it up pretty quickly and in a couple of hours, he was in and out. Everything's been good so far. However, there was an issue with a sensor in the living room who would arm away, and the sensor would go off while we're not home. No movement in the house at all. It ended up that they just switched up the sensors or bad sensors. But other than that, no issues. They'd call us every once in a while 'cause we burned something on the stove.

Quality-wise, they do what they're supposed to do, on a motion detector lines and door sensor-wise. The app is also pretty user-friendly as far as just arm away and arm stay. But when you select certain devices, whenever you wanna turn off the sensor or arm a sensor, individually you couldn't do that, you've got to go down to the panel. They also have another option - it's like a GE unit. I have the Honeywell, just set the time that wasn't available. But it's gonna cost me to upgrade to that. However, the system of Guardian seems to work well and it's money well spent.

Hi John,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Guardian Protection. I'm so glad to hear that you are finding the system cost effective and that it brings you the peace of mind you deserve everyday.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 16, 2018

Guardian Protection Services was doing a promotion and it fulfilled my needs. My interactions with the reps at Guardian were nothing less than stellar. Everybody I spoke with at Guardian has helped me out. The lady that hooked me over the cameras and stuff went above and beyond to get me situated. And the techs have been professional. The first guys that did the first install did a great job and the last guy that did the cameras was exceptional. I have had no problems since I had it and it’s going on for five years now.

I got the camera and the mobile app that I log into and see my alerts. It’s up there with everybody else as far as technology goes. With Alarm.com and with a login, everything was fine. I’m very satisfied with Guardian. I can get the alarm system for $10 or $20 a month with the company I work for, but it will be a lot of headaches to switch and have all the connections that I have in my house, 8 or 10 sensors, so I chose to stay with Guardian.

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for your loyalty to Guardian Protection Services. We appreciate your feedback and are honored to help protect what you value most, every day.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 15, 2018

Guardian was what the builder used when they built the home. The tech who put my basic system five years ago was good. It's all I needed. Everything was smooth.

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for building with Guardian Protection! We are honored to be your home security provider and please let us know if you ever have questions or want to upgrade.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 14, 2018

Anytime I’ve called Guardian Protection Services the reps have been responsive. They have the wherewithal to get an answer to a question if it’s not straightforward, so all of the information is available to them to help the customer. So on an overall basis, in terms of whether it’s asking a technical question or scheduling a vacation or a false alarm, it has always been good. For our needs of protecting us in our home, we are satisfied with the features that are offered in our system.

However, there has been at least one instance where I was interested in looking at something new or an additional feature and their costs are extremely high. For example, I was looking at the application of a TV monitoring or CCTV, so I called Guardian and asked them. They gave me a price but the price was exorbitant. It was out of sight compared to if I would go to Best Buy or a Sam’s Club and do it myself. If they wanna be more competitive in applying new technology, they gotta be more price-competitive. But overall I would recommend Guardian. We feel more comfortable to know that we’re protected when we are in our home and when we’re away. We were on family vacation the past two weeks and the system was in an alarm state and we felt better to know that our home was protected.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the honest feedback on your experience with Guardian Protection! It's great to hear our customer service has met your expectactions and welcome back from vacation!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 13, 2018

I started with Guardian in 2002 and it's my first security system. When I decided to have one of those little cameras installed inside my house, the guy that came to do it admitted it was the first one he ever did, and he ended up not doing it right. It didn't work properly and I suffered with it for a year. I called Guardian for service again and this time a guy came out and he knew right away what was wrong with it. He fixed it up, made me happy and everything was cool.

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for being a long time customer of Guardian Protection! It sounds like you have grown with our company as we have expanded our services over time; we appreciate your patience and feedback.

Original review: July 11, 2018

We purchase a new home about a year ago, about a month after moving in we signed a 5 year contract with Guardian after a long sales speech from a Skyline rep (I think that is the name of the sister/subcontracting company). One of the services we have is a doorbell camera, which didn't work properly at the beginning due to a weak internet connection. I called customer service and explained my situation. They recommended to buy an amplifier for my signal and install it myself. I got very upset since that was something they should have realized when the equipment was installed. They finally accepted to installed the amplifier (after a long heated discussion over the phone) at no cost. Well, about a month ago (about 7 months of use) we started having issues with the camera again, the motion sensor feature does not work properly, it only activates when the doorbell button is pushed.

I have called customer service three times to troubleshoot the issue. The first time they said the camera needed an update, they pushed the update and it did not work. I called again and the update was again pushed and it seemed to work for a few days until I realized the motion sensor feature was still not working. I called customer service a third time and was told that to fix the issue or replace the camera I had to pay a service fee of ~$120 (can't remember exactly how much) per hour plus the cost for the parts because I own the equipment and the warranty last only 60 days or something like that. So now NOT EVEN A YEAR INTO MY 5 YEAR CONTRACT I am stuck with a camera that does not work properly or spend hundreds of dollars to replace it. I could not believe my ears when the customer service rep was saying that... based on my experience, the hardware is junk.

I am extremely disappointed with this company and will probably never renew a contract, require their services again once my contract expires or recommend it to anyone. I live in a very safe neighborhood and the main reason why I signed with Guardian was to have the camera to be able to communicate with anyone approaching my door or see if a package was delivered, etc. Well, now I will be paying 4 years of a service I don't really need because what I was interested in having does not work. It is also funny how Guardian is selectively responding to these low rating reviews...

Guardian Protection Services response

Thank you for the honest update of your review, Adrian. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work to make sure the system provides you with peace of mind. Please let us know if we can help in the future with any issues.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I had ADT for a short time. They just installed the system and didn’t seem to be concerned about anything else. But with Guardian, I could call them for any information and they called me right away. They were attentive. When I called them and said I wanted to switch, there wasn’t anything that they had to sell me. I picked them. The installation was done by ADT and the rest I did with Guardian on the phone. And when I had to have a service done, Guardian did it immediately. I’ve had my system for over 15 years so it’s exactly what I wanted, plain and simple. And I can add on to it when I want to. The quality was fine as soon as it started working. My son is an electrician, so he checked that out for me.

I was trying to use the smartphone feature but I lost my ID number and they couldn't give that to me. But I like that feature and the key fob, too. The Guardian system is easy to use. I can pick up the phone whenever I want to call and they check to make sure that the numbers are working. My granddaughter lives with me and I have her tuned to the numbers. Guardian always has the number I called and I could change numbers when I want to. This is better than when I was with the other company and it wasn’t so easy to get in touch with me and do those personal change things. With Guardian, it's like a one-on-one or a direct contact. With the other company, I couldn’t get in touch with them and talk to them one-on-one for my problem. It was always, "Go through this, go through that." It wasn’t personal enough.

I’m very pleased with the Guardian. One time, I have been away from home and they were able to contact me on my cell phone. My granddaughter and my son were here and they burnt bacon. The fire department had come already and that was great because Guardian doesn't wait to call you if the smoke alarm doesn’t go off and if you don’t call them. I’ve just recommended someone to them. She has ADT and all she does is pay the bill. I gave her Guardian's number and she was contacting them to switch over. I told her she doesn't have to have anybody come in and reconnect anything.

Hello Victoria,

Thank you for sharing a wonderful customer testimonial! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you are enjoying the switch in providers.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 10, 2018

The Guardian system was built-in to my wall when I moved in. I had a positive experience with the person who activated the system. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. The features and the quality of the system are good as well. I frequently use the smartphone features and I like them. I had a little bit of a glitch going on, but the system has been great. I also like the notifications sent via text. It is good knowing that things are secured. Nobody has tried to break in and I did have one weird thing with my basement door, but nothing seemed to be out of place. The police were even called on it.

If it wasn't a built-in when I moved, I probably won’t go by Guardian because they’re most costly. But that’s something that they have to look on their P&L. They could easily do a research in terms of which one’s being marketed and advertised on the Glenn Beck Program. I get charged about $35 a month with Guardian and then there’s another company that’s not wired where you can install it yourself and there’s no installation cost on the part of the company. But, their service is only $15 a month. But from my research, they have good reviews as well, not just a lower price. So Guardian just have to keep an eye on the competition, decide how they want to market or if they wanna market because I haven’t seen anything out there marketing wise and protect their viability. Nevertheless, I would tell others that Guardian has been good for me but would also refer them to another company if they're looking for a little price point.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Guardian Protection! We appreciate your business and are here to provide award-winning security monitoring when you need us the most. While we do attempt to stay competitive with our pricing, we believe in a professional install experience; when it comes to protecting what matters most, do you really want to rely on a self-install security system?

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 9, 2018

We had techs install the Guardian system and we've had them since day one in this house. The features, as well as their reps, have been fine. I had ADT before, but I like Guardian better.

Hi Merle,

Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection Services! We are glad that you find our services helpful and that they provide you with peace of mind.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: July 8, 2018

The features in our Guardian system are fine. We've got fire detection and police notification. Also, the reps have been great and professional. I called them when the code went off and the problem seemed to continue even though we corrected it. But Guardian was good and they finally did something. At 30-some dollars a month, Guardian is cheaper compared to other home security systems. But the price keeps creeping up a bit so it's something we've got to consider. Guardian might wanna consider offering some premium offers so that they could compete with SimpliSafe.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for the honest feedback on your experience with Guardian Protection. We are glad that you find our services affordable and helpful. While the prices of providing home security rise we attempt not to pass the fees along to the consumer as much as possible.

Guardian Protection Services expert review by Erin Raub

Choose from three professionally installed security packages. Options are wired and wireless, with 36-month contracts. Packages above the basic level are warrantied for the life of the system.

• Flexible packages: With multiple packages and more than a dozen add-on upgrades, Guardian Protection Services offers some of the most customizable home security options.

• Smart Home Automation: The company's home automation controls Z-Wave powered thermostats, lights, locks and garage doors from an Internet-connected smartphone.

• Best Price Guarantee: Guardian Protection Services’ Best Price Guarantee says the company will match any written or web-based quote for comparable home security system installation.

• Monitoring: Guardian Protection Services never subcontracts its monitoring service, and their central station responds to signals in an average of 30 seconds or less.

• Relocation guarantee: Consumers who have had Guardian for at least one year are covered by the company’s Relocation Guarantee and will receive a free basic system at their new home and a 25 percent discount on upgrades. Interested consumers should contact Guardian for details and restrictions.

Profile picture of Erin Raub
Erin Raub

Alarm & Security Systems Contributing Editor

Erin Raub is a freelance writer, content marketer and blogger. She writes about home security and family safety, as well as digital marketing and business. Erin is also an experienced travel writer, and knows having a trustworthy security system can make any time away from home even more enjoyable.

Guardian Protection Services Company Information

174 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale
PA
(888)220-5565
www.guardianprotection.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business