4.29/5
  • 1 star
Based on 709 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Guardian Protection Services provides years of experience in innovative, integrated security and automation for homes and businesses. Guardian provides the Edge™ in high-tech, reliable options. Some services include traditional security technology including intrusion and fire detection, indoor and outdoor video security, and smart home features like automated lights, locks, thermostats and garage doors. These services can be accessed from the Guardian App anywhere you have internet access. If an emergency happens you can feel comfortable knowing that our 24/7, award-winning monitoring center will initiate a response in an average of 30 seconds or less.

Get the Guardian Edge™: More than just security; peace of mind and convenience. Call us today! We Connect What Matters!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 4, 2017

1150 Guardian Protection Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I used to have Vector Security prior to using Guardian Protection Services. I like Guardian's messaging feature when our extra facility opens and closes, and I can do that on my phone.The people I have spoken to were friendly, and I've never had any problems. The installation on one store was done good and the guy came directly from the company. On the other store, the guy who came over was in training but I don't have a problem as it is working right now.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection! I'm so glad to hear everyone you have worked with were friendly and helpful. Please let us know if you ever have questions.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Everything about Guardian has been great, so far and we haven't had any issues. Whenever I had to talk to anybody, either on customer service or a tech it's been fantastic. Also the app is really cool and convenient. When we walk outside, we can just lock and unlock it. It's very carefree.

Hi Johan,

Thank you for reviewing your Guardian experience. I'm glad to hear the support staff has treated you well. The smart phone app is a really great feature for convenience!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I'm supposed to have on my windows stickers from Guardian but when they came by, they never gave me any. And they promised me one of the things to hang on my neck in case I work in the backyard 'cause I'm 84 years old and it also never arrived. I really wanted somebody to come back to show me about it again. I called and nobody showed. I told their rep, "If I have nobody to come and show me, I want this thing out of here." But they told me they were going to charge me $1,200 to remove it.

The one that sold me the product sent some boy put in the installation here. And I told him before he even installed it, I would like to have a trial but he gave me only three days and after that I couldn't have it removed. I'm very disappointed. I would not recommend anybody to get this thing. And if I have to get a lawyer to have it removed, I will get a lawyer. I don't think I should pay $1,200.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I had Guardian Protection Services in another house, and I have had it in a new building as well, and everything has been fine. I've only have had the recent one for a month. We had one alarm go off, then they called the way they were supposed to and handled it. I love the fact that I can do things from my phone. They are great, that is why I got them again.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for choosing to have Guardian installed at your new location! We are honored to help protect what you value most over the years.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

My uncle gave over 20 names of security companies, but he has Guardian so we went with them. Their customer service is friendly and is able to help us whenever my wife calls.

Hi David,

Thank you for choosing Guardian for your security needs. It's so nice to hear we stood out from the rest and we look forward to providing you extra peace of mind.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Services?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I liked the offers Guardian had. And I looked into some other security companies but I didn't have WiFi and they couldn't do it. This one works without it. The installer did a great job. He showed me everything and did what he was supposed to do. The system is great. The features and I love the app on my phone.

Hi Corey,

Thank you for taking the time to review Guardian Protection! It's great to hear we were able to provide a security solution for you. I hope the system brings you extra peace of mind.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

The sales rep that came to our door was very friendly, very professional and gave us all the information we wanted about Guardian. It's a great system and I really like it as well as the alarm.com app where we are able to disarm the system through our phones.

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection! I'm happy to hear that the sales rep took his time to explain everything to you. I hope you enjoy your security system and please let us know if you ever have questions.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

The Guardian rep that I spoke to was pretty good. He explained everything to me. I called customer service because I was having problems with arming it and disarming until I figured it out. And then he called me back and gave me a number that I can reach him if I had any problems. He was so nice. I watched during the installation and the guy did a pretty good job. He installed it so quickly and had it up and running under 30 minutes. The quality of the security equipment is excellent. I can arm and disarm it manually or otherwise. The service is excellent and I would recommend Guardian.

Hi Audrey,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection! I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the security system. If you recommend anyone make sure they write down your name on the paperwork so that you get credit!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I had an initial appointment with Guardian's customer service representatives for setting up and I had an appointment going through the wiring, security set up and everything. And then, I had some difficulty controlling the system so I called them and they walked me through it. I have the door and window sensors, the motion sensors on two levels, and the carbon monoxide detector on the upper level. I also have a SkyBell, the video doorbell, and it has not been installed because there was something they needed to change. So, they have scheduled me for another day at the end of this month to come back and install it.

So far, the system has been good. We didn't get our chance to explore the system because we're still settling in the house, but I'm quite familiar and very hands-on with the app right now, which is what I use to control it. The app feature that I use works fine. As soon as I go to bed, I arm the system and when I wake up at 7:00, I disarm it. I want to program it so it disarms automatically, but right now, they don't have that feature because of a security concern. I would recommend Guardian Protection Services.

Hi Najeeb,

Thank you for leaving a detailed review of Guardian Protection. I'm so glad to hear the smart phone app is serving you well. It is a great feature for on-the-go management of your security system. Please let us know if you ever have questions!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

The installation of Guardian's system was fine and so far I would recommend it. I had ADT before having Guardian. The only thing from ADT that I like a little bit more is that they had a key fob but it's not a big of a deal. I was just so used to using that with ADT and I never went on my phone. But it's not a complaint, just a suggestion.

Hi Timothy,

Welcome to the Guardian family! We look forward to providing you with award-winning security in the Pittsburgh, PA region. Please let us know if you ever have questions, we are here to help.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Guardian Protection reps were helpful. They told me some of the things that I needed to do and prepare for. As far as the equipment hookup, they made sure that I had the internet there so I had to request them to go hook up the service before I moved in. One of the cable guys was there and told me I’m going to need a router. He also was helping me out, put me in the right direction. The part that was frustrating is the hookup for the camera inside the house. They put the 360 camera in the living room but you can’t see anything because you only see the front door and the stairs. So now I have the camera in my living room hanging up on the window. I can see it now. You cannot go get a full 360 out of it but you’ll only get a 190 but part of that runs into another wall. So it’s almost a waste for the 360 camera.

I guess that’s the best place they can put it in the house. What I was told is that they were going to put it on the wall that was blocking it but they can’t do it because the builder doesn’t want anything over that spot. That would have been the better reason for having a 360 camera. Some of the features in the system wherein I can be away and I can open my door, I have it now connected to my door in which I bought the app for that. That was helpful and it makes it easier so if I have friends and family that come over and I’m not home I can let them in.

The only flaw that I have was when they came out the second time to put in the cameras. It messed my internet out so I wasn’t able to do some of the things that I needed to do. I don’t know if they plugged it in to the wrong spot but I just unplugged the wires, took it out of the cable, plugged it in to another one and it started working. It took me out for a while because I needed to do some business. Besides that, I may need to go online and fix for myself outside cameras. It is too sensitive so every time a bug flies by, it records. I do like the 7-day grace period that they gave me to get used to everything. I thought that was nice. Also the second guy that came showed me how to change my passwords to get into the security system. He showed me how to do the touching part which was really good. There are always flaws, but it’s still too early in the game to say anything.

Guardian Protection Services response

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Tyrone. If you ever need assistance figuring out your system or it's settings, you can contact us at wecare@gpsx.net or 1-800-PROTECT. We are honored to help protect what matters most to you.

Katelyn G.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

A Guardian Protection Services rep came to my door and introduced their product. He said that a lot of people in my neighborhood had it and that I could try it out with no charge for a few days and see how it goes. I liked it and got the alarm system for my parents' house. The technician did a pretty efficient job and installed what he needed to. However, my parents weren't really a fan of the system so I clicked it off and don't have the alarm system any more. And what bummed me out at the end was when they had dis-installed, I got the door knob locked in and they didn’t even bother putting the old door knob back. I had to put it on myself.

Hi Aurora,

I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with one of our dealer partners. We hold all our partners to high standards.

Katelyn G.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Guardian Protection Services had good reviews and that's what's being offered as part of a package with Lyon Homes that we were doing. They came out as part of the building and design package so I had a consultation to see what was available via Guardian, and my wife and I were able to choose what we were interested in. Their reps did very well. We're very happy with the service and how they assisted. The installation went very smoothly. The installer who came out was able to assist and take care of a lot of stuff. The system features were very good and we're happy with them. It's the traditional home security system but we didn't go with any internet options. And the app that goes along with it has been helpful. Our sense of security is much better now because the alarm is really good. It does what it's supposed to do. It was a good experience overall.

Hi Lyle,

Thank you for working with your home builder and selecting Guardian Protection. We look forward to helping to protect what you value most. Please let us know if you ever have questions.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Guardian Protection Services was the one offered by the home builder. We talked to the salesman at least twice and they had somebody come out and discussed the whole orientation process with us. Their reps were top-notch. I got Guardian for my wife but she doesn’t like to use it because she's afraid of electronics. Nevertheless, I’m fine with it. I can look at it on my phone, it seizes the alarm and set, and I can disarm and off it on my phone. So the experience was great.

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for trusting in Guardian Protection. We look forward to providing your family with extra peace of mind everyday!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

When we built the house, we met with Guardian Protection as part of the set up process. As we went through the building process, I was contacted by the sales representative once or twice to make sure that we had the proper paperwork in place. After that, my wife did the work and was there with one of the technicians when they connected the system to the internet.

We had the system installed in October so we've only had it for a month. When one of the sensors had gone offline, I either received a phone call or I made a call to Guardian to check it out and they sent a police unit to the house to make sure that there was nothing suspicious going on. Then we had scheduled an appointment to have someone come and check that particular sensor to see if there was an issue. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the appointment because we weren't going to be down there in Florida. We live in Wisconsin and the one in Florida is our second home.

My in-laws went and stayed in our house in Florida for a couple of days. They went through the door that was setting off the sensor and after everything was done from my phone today, I armed the security system and there was no issue with it. Apparently, the kink took care of itself. But from that one incident and then the couple times I've spoken to customer service, Guardian has been incredible. The speediness with which they replied and them calling to make sure it was me who was disarming the system and that there wasn't anything else suspicious going on have just been very positive. It's great to have that group of people looking over our house when we're not there.

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of Guardian Protection. It's wonderful to hear you are experiencing the quick response time we strive to provide. Our central station is here monitoring 24/7 when you need us the most.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Guardian kept putting on the keypad that my sensor to my pendant was defective. Several times I've had to talk to them, and they were very kind in telling me that it will be fixed. I don't know if it's working right now or not 'cause my keypad gets a loud noise saying the sensor is defective. They came out last Monday and brought me new pendants, but since then I've had to call the night before last saying it wasn't working. I've been doing everything they tell me to do, but I'm not young and I'm not very mechanical.

The installation was good although the installer had to come back the following week because something had been defective in the system ever since I got it. That seemed to be with the pendant too. In one call I got, they told me I needed to go get a battery to put in it. I said, "I'm not going to be able to do that 'cause I don't know anything about batteries to these." It's a brand new system and they should do it themselves. So he came out and brought me a new one, but I don't know the real bottom line of why they haven't been able to get the system straight.

I never had trouble with Vector, the one that I had before. The Guardian reps said that theirs was going to be so much better even though it's more expensive. I'm disappointed but I hope it will work eventually. Every time I've had trouble on anything, they say I could call the top number on the label. They're very nice walking me through with what to do and telling me that everything's okay. So I'm hoping that it's going to be okay now. I’m dissatisfied till this problem is rectified.

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you so much for leaving feedback for Guardian Protection. We want to make sure you can use your system like you intended. I have located your account and will have a customer care agent reach out as soon as possible to address your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

We had a guy from Guardian come out to install everything but he didn’t come out with all the equipment we got, so we don’t have our SkyBell. They’d better not be charging me for any of this until it’s installed. He also hooked up a quick set deadbolt which doesn’t work at all. On top of that, when he took the lock off the door and installed the quick set deadbolt, there was a huge paint discoloration on the door that we have to go paint now. We have to wait a month before he can come back out and do anything for us. He told me he'll be coming out on this date, so we’ll see what happens.

They also sold us on the motion detectors downstairs that pets wouldn’t set it off no matter how big the dogs are but we can’t use those because the pets set them off all day long. They should either take those back, get them out of my house and give me a refund, or shut down the sensitivity or something because they lied to me. Other than that, we have the security system up and it works just fine.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I was forced to go with Guardian. They were working with the builder of our house, so I went with them because they would do it. The installation went really well. The installers were there when they said they were going to be and did everything like they said they would. An hour after they left, I called to cancel it. However, I don’t know how to change my password now. I don’t have access to anything, so I'm quite unhappy with everything right now. However, when I tried to end the contract, they tried to bill me for an entire month. They told me that was what was required. I waited a week and it was billed in my credit card. So I'm disputing it through my credit card company. The second customer service rep said she was going to take that off. When I got off the phone, I was happy I understood why. I was still frustrated that the first rep never explained it to me.

The features ADT offered were basic and if I upgrade it gets very expensive. I had to pay $1,000 for them to install and the contract is $750. Also, five years is a long time to be spending 40-some dollars, but the first month still was $58 which is outrageous. I understand they have a monopoly right there, but I was not happy. When I was ready to leave, they were willing to see if we were one of those people that they put their cards upfront to let me make an educated decision. All the information is out there and if you do your research it could have been very good for me to stay with them for five years. Instead, I'm going with somebody else because of the cost. They need to do their cost-point less and their technology higher.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the feedback on your Guardian experience, it will help to improve the buyer experience. I'm sorry to hear you cancelled your services, if we can assist you in the future please do not hesitate to call.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Guardian is a little bit better than our previous security system provider. They have the voice part that I like where they can talk to you to find out what's going on with the house and I can also talk back to them. Their rep was very informative and he explained everything in detail so that we understood what he was installing. The installation was very fast because they could use all my other components. All my alarms and sensors could be reused and Guardian just had to replace the control center. I don’t live at this house full time, and my actual home is back east. I like the fact that I can check on the status of my alarm and stuff from back east. I can also turn the alarm on and off from there.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for reviewing your Guardian Protection experience! I'm glad to hear you are able to check into your other home with the convenience of the cellphone app. Please let us know if you ever have questions.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

The rep and the installation and service guys that came out were very professional and courteous. They explained things very well so we could have a positive experience. Guardian was offered with the new home site, and their price was cheaper than what we were currently paying at our other residence for home security, so we switched to them. We got the garage door opener and the home security system. We've had the Guardian system for a week now and we've used the garage door and the actual alarm portion. It has been pretty much self-explanatory and straightforward.

Hi Adrienne,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Guardian! I'm so glad to hear the system has been user friendly for you. Convenience is a top factor when choosing a home security system.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Guardian was the only security system offered 'cause I bought my house through Ryan Homes. Guardian has a contract with them to make an appointment with every person that buys a home through here. The initial appointment where they came over went well. I liked my sales rep Howard and I liked what I heard from them. On my part, I didn't think about some of the options where I could put some of the light fixtures, ceiling fans and stuff around. But overall I liked working with him. The installation guy was also really cool and nice. He even gave me an extra Ethernet cord for me for my spa. We have not been using the system 'cause we feel safe in this neighborhood, but it's really nice to have if we need to leave. I love the arm and disarm app which we can use easily. When I was growing up, my dad had one and it was a nightmare to figure out. I didn't even touch it when I was younger. Guardian's is so user friendly that I really enjoyed it.

However, Guardian forgot the right doorbell for me and they forgot to bring me my subwoofer and they said they would bring that back. I called them yesterday and they said they can't drop off my subwoofer possibly till Christmas. I don't know if it is that hard to make an appointment to do that. But it's the fault of the Bose Soundlink app 'cause we got a bunch of Bose in here that doesn't work that great. It's connected to the system but Guardian sells it and installed it. That's Bose's problem, not Guardian's. The Guardian app works pretty well, but I would like for them to at least bring me my subwoofer and doorbell. I bought a vacuum through Guardian too, and I was supposed to call them two weeks before I moved in and I was not told that. The vacuum company told me that it's been going on with several Guardian customers that the home owner has not called in two weeks prior to moving in so they could get the attachments started.

Hi Caleb,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I'm so happy to hear the system has proved user-friendly thus far for you. We are all about cutting-edge technology that is also convenient in everyday life. I'm sorry to hear about the delay on the installation of the subwoofer. Please message me if you have any further issues scheduling.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I haven't been with Guardian that long, but I’m already planning to leave them. I had an issue with the system and I was supposed to get some kind of footage from the camera that’s in front because even the sensors went off. I also couldn’t get the camera on to the cabinet thing. There is a whole bunch of little things and it is not going to work for me. I have spoken with their customer service and they were supposed to call me back but they never did, which showed me their type of customer service. I will never recommend Guardian to somebody ever.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I had ADT and they updated the equipment with Guardian. The monitors from ADT that were taken down were a little bit bigger than Guardian's but I like the display on them. The rep was really good in answering my calls and if I text him, he texts back. I would recommend Guardian.

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection! We hope you enjoy the award-winning monitoring and convenience. It's great to hear your rep has been so responsive and helpful, customer satisfaction is always our goal.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

The guy from Guardian set the system up for us. I feel pretty good about the system and its features. It was easy to learn and the components were of good quality. I have been using their app and it's been easy as well.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for choosing Guardian for your home security needs. I'm happy to hear the system was easy to learn and you got set up quickly. Please let us know if you ever have questions.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

When we were having the house built, the builder had Guardian as one of the companies that they can do the pre-wiring before they put the walls up. So, I went with that and picked Guardian so the builders could do all the wiring before the house goes up. When the installer from Guardian came, he introduced himself and said that he was going to be doing the installation of the panels, then he went all over our package and we confirmed it all. He was there for most of the day because he also installed an extra panel for our master bedroom, as well as sensors that protect the windows in case somebody breaks the windows and tries to get in that way. We also have Guardian’s smartphone features, and we use it all the time to lock and unlock the doors. The installer then tested all the equipment, and about how long it would take them to respond. They tested it three times, so it should work.

We just got our system installed this past week, so we haven’t used it for too long, but it’s pretty good so far. It’s pretty similar to our previous security system from Monitronics, so I’m pretty familiar with a lot of it. However, I’m not able to talk using the actual Guardian keypad when they are responding to an emergency, unlike our previous system. Instead, they just call me on the phone. Other than that, Guardian’s system works, and their customer service are good help. We feel safer because we have a security system. We haven’t had a break in yet, but I’m hoping it’s good.

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you for the detailed review of Guardian Protection! It's great to hear the system helps you feel safer in your community, that is always our goal. Please do not hesitate to call us if you ever have questions.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Guardian was recommended by our daughter and it's been outstanding with them. Mike did a tremendous job explaining the product and telling us how it worked. We were very impressed with him and the way that he approached us. He didn’t take us for granted just because our daughter was their customer and I really liked that.

When the technician came out to install, he went right to work. He didn’t mess around and didn’t waste any time. That was impressive, too. He took care of his business and showed us how to operate the system. Guardian is better than what we had in Arkansas. This one seems to be a lot simpler. The smartphone features also seem to be a good deal. I'm sure it will be easy to use when we get around to using it. My wife is the security person and she likes being able to arm the house. And even while we're inside the house, she likes that extra security. Overall, Guardian did a good job with the selling and the installation and I would recommend them.

Hi Larry,

Welcome to the Guardian Protection family! It's wonderful to hear your daughter enjoyed her system enough to recommend you to us. The smart phone app is a really neat feature, I hope you get to play around with it soon. Please let us know if you ever have questions.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I wanted to upgrade a little so I decided to switch to Guardian. I like the camera and the doorbell and their reps were very friendly when I was testing the system. However, it’s on automatic takeout of my checking account and I need to have that changed because I want to be in control of that. But so far, it's been a pretty good experience with Guardian.

Guardian Protection Services response

Hi Gloria, thank you for upgrading your security package with Guardian Protection. We hope the new features bring you everyday convenience. You may edit your billing info at guardianprotection.com at any time by logging into the customer portal.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Our system went through a number of monitoring companies that changed hands and led us into Guardian. So we just maintained the contract at a locked-in price with our previous company when it went to Guardian. Since we have relocated from that previous home to a new home, Guardian did all our pre-wiring because that was the company that was contracted to work with our builder. I had to reach out to the gentleman who did all these afterwards to have some of our paperwork sent back to us through email and he was great. Everything that we needed to go through, he explained it very clearly. He walked us through, gave us examples, demonstrated everything that they had at the office when we went in to do the planning. And then even when I had to reach out to him months later, he was right on top of everything that we needed. So, we were very pleased.

The price has increased by almost $12 since moving and I’m not sure if that was a new connection fee or anything but that is something that I noticed when I got my first automatic draft. But my wife loves that the house is now monitored again. She’s very security-conscious in the interim when we were in transition between both houses. We have an updated system and we’re reassured having it in and monitored in our new home.

Hi Edward,

Thank you for choosing Guardian at your new home build! It's great to hear your family is enjoying the peace of mind a monitored security system brings. If you have any questions on your billing please do not hesitate to reach out to us here or calling customer care at 1-888-895-4805.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Our neighborhood does new construction and Guardian Protection Services gave us discounts and we just went with that. Our interaction with their reps was very good. We had to reschedule once and they were very cooperative. The whole process went very well right from the beginning until they installed it. They have excellent customer service. The installer was cooperative, very friendly and nice, and he explained whatever needs to be done. They have very good features especially the one on the phone which comes very handy wherein we can see our status whether the alarm is armed or not, then I can arm/disarm the alarm on my phone from anywhere. It also has a speaker in the device itself so when it goes off, they can talk from that device at home. Overall it was very good and I'll recommend to friends.

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Guardian Protection. It's always great to hear when the installation went well and our customer care team is here extended hours to help you whenever you need us!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Guardian Protection's reps were pleasant and professional. Guardian provided the pre-drywall wiring and not only with regard to the alarm system but they did a surround sound on the walls too. They also offered a home audio which I didn’t get, so the expense was a bit high to run wiring without drywall. I found that the cost was higher than it should have been but they have a monopoly because of their relationship with Ryan Homes. They did not allow any other competitors to come in and provided the wiring pre-construction or pre-drywall. I haven’t utilized the speakers yet but so far the quality seems good and I'm satisfied.

Hi Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your Guardian experience. I'm glad to hear the system is working out nicely for you, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out.

Guardian Protection Services Company Information