Call toll free
4.34/5
Based on 589 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Guardian Protection Services provides years of experience in innovative, integrated security and automation for homes and businesses. Guardian provides the Edge™ in high-tech, reliable options. Some services include traditional security technology including intrusion and fire detection, indoor and outdoor video security, and smart home features like automated lights, locks, thermostats and garage doors. These services can be accessed from the Guardian App anywhere you have internet access. If an emergency happens you can feel comfortable knowing that our 24/7, award-winning monitoring center will initiate a response in an average of 30 seconds or less.

Get the Guardian Edge™: More than just security; peace of mind and convenience. Call us today! We Connect What Matters!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1480 Guardian Protection Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 20, 2018

Guardian Protection Services had a partnership with the construction company of the house. The security system was included in the total amount and then I put it in the mortgage, so it was convenient. I had two meetings at the construction company’s office at a model house, and we went through the options that would be available. The person explained to me how it worked, and then we decided on the options that we would like to have. It was not only protection service that we got from them. We also bought the central vacuum system and speakers to have sound in the house. Guardian offered that.

They installed the system while the house was being built. When I decided to activate the system, I called Guardian and then set up a visit. A technician came to activate the system, did all the programming for the security system to make sure everything was working well, went through the sound system, and set everything up. He walked me through on how to use both the security and sound systems.

The features in the system were okay and it was what I needed so far. l knew I have it, but the problem is I haven't been activating it as I come from a different country where security is a whole lot worse than here. I feel a lot secure living here so that was already a big step. Second, I have the security system, so this makes me feel a lot better. But I feared out something as people told me some of their concerns, others would get into their garage and then pick up some things. The garage is our vulnerable point as there are no sensor or security in there. So if I go away and I leave the garage open, there is no warning. Whereas if I leave my front door open, the system warns me, and that’s pretty cool and nice as it sends me a message if I leave the front door open. I saw in my neighbor he had a camera, so he could see what was going on. If anybody would get into his garage, he'd be able to track it.

I thought maybe I would have some more features of the possibility of having cameras inside, and the other things that I saw that would be. We never thought about it the time we bought the system. By the time the person or the salesperson was showing us, I was not aware of it as we still thought this was pretty much a safe area. Also, the possibility of having the information on the app that I could see the video. Overall, it works the way it should. We just need to use the system more often, but I use the app. I checked that it is possible to activate and deactivate the system using the app, but we haven't done it much and I haven't been through testing like a routine as they told me there would be a monthly or bimonthly routine test.

Hi Jose,

Thank you for including Guardian Protection in your new home build. Congratulations on your new home and security services! You can test you system online anytime at https://customercare.guardianprotection.com/ or give us a call at 855-268-5900.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2018

My Guardian system is just about the same as my previous one. The only thing I like with the one that I had is that if I open up a door, it would tell me that the front door was open. However, Guardian's system doesn't. But it's part of a package deal with the new house and they had some features that I didn’t have on my other system. Their customer service was great. The rep that came to my home also went over the features and did a good job explaining. I feel secure with Guardian's system.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Guardian Protection Services. It's great to hear the staff were friendly and helpful getting you up and running. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to message or call.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: June 18, 2018

I like Guardian very much. We had a new build and Guardian was what we were acquiring. Guardian did their own installation and their rep was very nice and knowledgeable. There was a walk through wherein he told me how everything worked, and he did a great job. I love the features on the system, the in-home music, the app on my phone so I can control stuff on my phone like arm it from the road, as well as the front door camera. I really like it. I like knowing that we've got cameras and that if we would need it then we have the documentation. My husband works out-of-town sometimes, so I have that extra coverage for when he's not here. With the world today, you never know, and it's nice to know that if anything would go down, stuff are in place and we've got everything covered.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent customer testimonial! We appreciate your business and feedback. Home security is getting smarter by the day and we look forward to providing you with peace of mind.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: June 17, 2018

I bought a new home and Guardian Protection Services was the only company available at the time. They installed the service on time and everything has been going well since. Customer service is really good as well. I recommend Guardian as a service provider.

Hi Jose,

Thank you for taking the time ot leave your review of Guardian Protection. We appreciate the feedback and are honored to be your home security provider. Please let us know if you ever have additional questions!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: June 15, 2018

I just bought a house and it had a previous security system that was not currently in use. I have service with Guardian on my commercial property, so I got them for my house as well. The Guardian salesman seemed like he cared and was being reasonable. There was a guy who came the first time and tried to install the security system. He got it started and did okay. But another guy came and he was better and was more experienced. I wanted a natural gas detector, and I was disappointed that Guardian doesn't have that ability to hook that into the alarm system. I'm also interested in a video surveillance but it wasn’t really what Guardian does. So, I was disappointed about that as well. But other than that, the quality of their equipment looks okay and I'm glad that I have it if I needed to turn it on.

Guardian Protection Services response

Hi Michael, thank you for the constructive feedback on your Guardian Protection experience. I'm glad to hear you had Guardian installed at both a commercial site and residential. We are here anytime you have questions!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Services?

Original review: June 14, 2018

Our friend recommended Guardian Protection Services. We got someone to install the system for us and it went pretty well. The installer finished around 2 hours, was professional and was able to explain everything. We had a lot of questions and he was patient with us and told us everything. We use the smartphone features every day and they are easy. I get anxious when I disarm the system before I go into our room and forget how to stop the alarm, but I feel more secure with the system.

Hi Yin,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs; it's great to hear a friend recommended our services to you! I'm also glad to hear the system is bringing you peace of mind.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I was shopping around for security services and I checked ADT, Brink's and Guardian. But Guardian stood out the most. It was a trustworthy business and the equipment that came with the package made me feel comfortable. My experience with them was awesome. The rep was a great guy. He was very friendly, kind and understanding. Miguel showed up to do the installation and he knocked it out pretty fast. And then he explained everything pretty slow. I prefer that the cost would be a little bit less but the quality of the equipment is amazing. Also, I have been using the smartphone features and they are awesome. Overall, Guardian did a great job and I appreciate it.

Hi Antwane,

Thank you for sharing your great customer testimonial! We're so glad you did your research when selecting a home security provider and that Guardian stood out. Please contact us anytime you have questions, we are happy to help.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: June 13, 2018

Guardian was provided with the building of our new home and their customer service was good. They went through everything, told us what the prices were gonna be, what the cost was gonna be for having extra stuff that we wanted put into our house, and were right on point with all of it. Everything was exactly the way we had asked. There was nothing hidden and there were no extra charges. They also installed a running time system and all of that works great. I like it.

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for the informative feedback on your sales and installation experience with Guardian Protection. We look forward to providing you with peace of mind.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I was told that we were better off going with Guardian because I could bundle it into the mortgage and they could get a better deal. The salesperson at Guardian was good. Although I'm a really busy person, he managed to reschedule and fit most as he could. The installation was easy, but the guy who came out to teach us how to use the Guardian was a little off with his instruction. He told us the code and showed the Guardian’s homepage, the website where I can change and add and it was all good. But he told us that when we would go out, we gotta put a code in every time we wanna arm and disarm, instead of just pressing the stay or away button. So, what I've been doing in a few days was press the away and then I press the code. So, it pretty much enabled the security system.

The features offered were good but I was disappointed that I was not introduced to the Geo system by the salesperson. Instead, the person who told me how to use the system was the one who told me about the Geo system. The only thing I can use on my smartphone is the disengaging and engaging the alarm system. But I wanted the cameras installed and the garage door to be opened and locked by phone. If it was mentioned to me, I would have gotten a great deal. Other than that, Guardian's alarm system is very simple. Majority of the homeowners around my town have Guardian except for a few, who have ADT. So, let's see how the Guardian goes for a couple of months or years.

Hello Seung,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection! We are honored to help protect your home and provide you with peace of mind every day.

Original review: June 12, 2018

The house was installed with something and I asked our builder, "Who do I call to activate this thing?" They said, "One of these companies, Guardian or ADT." I called ADT a month before we closed on the house. I was just trying to get my ducks in a row. I told them what I needed and the guy was really short with me like he couldn't believe that I didn’t need service right now. He hung up abruptly. So, I called the Guardian's main number. They referred me to the local Guardian and I couldn't have been happier. The rep was pleasant and informative. And he worked with me on timing and budget. Everything was topnotch. After talking to him, there is no doubt. So far, our Guardian alert system is doing its thing and the quality of the equipment is fantastic. We got the IQ panel and it works exactly like it's supposed to. Even when the network's down, it does exactly what they said it would, so I'm happy. Guardian make me feel totally safe. We love it.

Hello Evan,

Thank you for sharing your Guardian Protection experience! It's so wonderful to hear you had a pleasant experience and that you have our top of the line security system. The IQ panel is really neat and we are glad it brings you peace of mind.

Original review: June 11, 2018

We've had our Guardian system for a couple of weeks now and so far it has been great. It was recommended by the builder. The installer came in, did quick work, and walked us through the system. He told us how it worked, and how to use it, and what we would expect. I arm and disarm the system by phone every night. I’ve also had a couple of people at the door that we’ve seen through the smartphone app.

Hi Walton,

Thank you for sharing your customer experience with Guardian Protection. It is great to hear you are utilizing the phone app. It really is a great feature for on-the-go control of your security system!

Original review: June 11, 2018

Last year when I started building the house, the Guardian people were already here. We did our research and they were as good as any of the other companies. The rep was very nice, very informative and very helpful, so we were good. The installation team was in but we weren't here at all to look at what they did. It is a new home and the Guardian system has only been set up for about three weeks. But they have armed it and it is rocking and rolling right now. We have the Legrand system in here and it has been working really great. We have six speakers on the deck in the great room area. Then in the master bath and hallway area, we have speakers in there too. We did not put the system downstairs but whenever the Guardian tech was here to set it up to turn it on, he said it would be easy to get in our ceiling down here.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for including Guardian Protection in your new home build! We are honored to help protect you and your family.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Guardian Protection Services came when we were building our house. They were combined with the builder and we needed some options in the building. We wanted the infrastructure so we had gotten it. We weren't thinking much of home security but that came with the deal. They did the installation before we moved in. And their customer service is good. We have motion detectors and a better sense of security, but we're still using and getting used to it.

Original review: June 10, 2018

The installation took a while, almost one and a half hours setting up, installation and the demo, but it was okay. They explained things thoroughly and the guy asked me to ask more questions. But I was busy and I was not able to spend much on it on that day. There are a lot of things that I need to know so I need to get a hands-on. They installed a board where I can set up the arming and disarming. They put the sensor on one of my walls and the speakers in my living room. They're working and most of the features are good. I installed the app and tried to use it one time. It dinged on me and the alarm kicked off. They called me to ask if I was okay and I said that I was testing. I'm still not clear on the system though and I need to go through the instructions again. But the system is good.

But Guardian is expensive. I'm paying Guardian $55 but ADT is offering only $25. ADT is offering almost half of the price but they said ADT is a phone-based service and is not good. Before I started my activation, Guardian also charged me for three months but they said they were gonna credit it back for the next three months. Then when the bills were a little higher than usual, I asked them and they said they can't lower the billing. They asked me to increase the last month so that they can lower the bill by $4 from there. I can't really do anything though. I don't have the option to come out of agreement because I already agreed for a certain number of months. I can't really pay $1,500 upfront to come out of the agreement so I gotta stick with it. When I signed, the guy at Guardian mentioned I can come out anytime but there might be a clause.

Hello Srikanth,

Thank you for the feedback on your Guardian experience, both positive and constructive. Your feedback will help us improve the consumer experience. When it comes to home security, many companies offer a lower rate but don't necessarily offer the advanced features you are looking for. When it comes to home protection we think you truly get what you pay for. Please let me know if we can help in any way further.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Everyone at Guardian Protection Services has been really friendly, very knowledgeable, and very helpful. The gentleman who installed and the gentleman who sold it to me were both really awesome. The installation took a couple of hours and it has been easy to get a hold of the reps when I had questions. The features have been good so far and the system has been working really well.

Hi Brianna,

Welcome to the Guardian Protection family! We are excited to offer you the latest in security technology and the peace of mind a monitored system brings.

Original review: June 9, 2018

My daughter recommended Guardian Protection Services and they are the ones who handle my whole security and speaker system. Their rep was just here today and he hooked up my TV as it wasn’t hooked up to the speaker. The features offered in my system are good and I use it all the time. It’s easy to arm and disarm. My husband is not home during the week and since having Guardian Protection Services, I feel a lot safer.

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for sharing your customer testimonial. I'm so happy to hear the monitored security system is bringing you peace of mind, that is always our goal. Welcome to the Guardian Protection family!

Sincerley,

Original review: June 9, 2018

The previous homeowner had a contract with Guardian Protection Services and I assumed the service and picked it up. It was just a matter of convenience. However, I was surprised with the $83 bill that became due this month given that when it was transferred, we had already agreed on a due date. They led me to believe that that was the due date I was locked in on. I was also surprised with it being so high and the reps explained that it had to be prorated because we didn’t get the due date. I really didn’t fully understand the explanation they gave. It vaguely made sense, but everything’s supposed to wash out and be okay next month.

The installation was good and the technician was professional too. I’m satisfied with the features in our system and the quality of our security equipment is good so far. And when I can move some things around financially, as long as there aren’t any other hiccups that would deter me, I plan on adding the automation service with it.

Hi Fred,

Thank you for activating your Guardian Protection Services! We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to providing your family with peace of mind. Please let us know if you have any further issues with the bill, we are happy to help.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We had Guardian when we lived in Ohio and we were forced to transfer services because of how much it's gonna cost us to buy out the contract. Now, we have Guardian again and we've had it for three years. They weren't helpful when we went to cancel my account from Ohio. They weren't understanding of my situation that we were getting moved after being in our home for a year. They sent me an email saying, "Well, here's the contract that you signed," and there was a big circle around the five-year part. I understand I signed the contract, but can you help me? Can we work our way around this? That was a really sour taste in my mouth. I didn't talk to them until we moved here to Texas.

I was able to talk to this sales rep who helped me and got things going. I told him how I've been dissatisfied with other people and we had wanted to change services when we got here to Texas because there are other services that are more common in our area. And they wouldn't let us. I explained to them that we had signed a contract in Ohio knowing that my husband is gonna be relocated. It was out of our control and they said they didn't care. They wanted $2,000 from us to buy out the contract, which was outrageous. But the sales rep was able to reduce my monthly payment and he threw in a free doorbell. He kind of made up for that.

But the technician who came to our house creeps me out. I had my husband texting me all the time because he was just crazy and I was scared to have him in my house. His pants hung down to the ground, like they're just too long for him. And he's very unkempt, really messy beard with food stains in it, and hair that looks like it hasn't been washed in a few days. He smells horribly, like he hadn't showered. And he wasn't very knowledgeable. We have been consistently having problems with our doorbell camera picking up motions and nobody can help me out on the phone. He was here and he couldn't even help me. I was like, "Well, what good is the service if the technician who's installing it has no idea how to calibrate your camera to make it work?"

Also, the quality that they offered in the doorbell is not impressive to me. I know I can go to Home Depot and get a doorbell that would work really, really well. But I really appreciate the keypad. We paid over $50 a month when we were in Ohio for the keypad. And this upgraded keypad that we have that has the touch-tone and all these awesome features is great. And the app actually works with our keypad log in. In the end, I got close to what I want, but it shouldn't have taken me so much headache to get there.

Hi Ashely,

Thank you for all of the valuable feedback on your Guardian Protection experience. Your informative review will help us improve our customer experience. Please give us a call anytime we can assist you further, and we hope the monitored security system brings you peace of mind.

Original review: June 8, 2018

The builder recommended Guardian Protection Services and both the sales and the customer service people were good. The installation was good and quick, and they answered all my questions. I got the basic package and it serves its purpose. So far, it's been pretty good. The smartphone features are convenient too. You'll know if you left the garage down or not. It comes in handy.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection during your new home build! We agree that the phone app is a great feature for on-the-go monitoring of your smart home security system.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Guardian Protection Services was a little better in protection compared to other security systems. Their sales and customer service teams were polite and cooperative. They told us how to use the system and really educated us on everything that they did. It was very easy to get a hold of them if I had any concerns. All I had to do was contact them and ask any questions. The installation went very well plus, it was fast and easy. It took about 45 minutes and it took a little longer because they were setting up the screen but the features were all good.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Guardian Protection. It's great to hear you did your research and our company came out on top for security! Please let us know if you ever have questions on your services.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Guardian Protection Services came as part of the house we purchased. They have a contract with the developer. I sat down with the rep for the installation of all the wiring in the house and he walked me through everything. I like the features that are offered in the security system of Guardian. I've been with them for a month now and they've had great service.

Hi Marcus,

Congratulations on your new home and security system! At Guardian, we aim to provide peace of mind for homeowners and their families. Please let us know if you ever have additional questions.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I talked to a Guardian sales rep and I was pretty impressed with everything they had. I then decided to try them out. I have friends that have other companies and Guardian had a better package for me. I customized my package where my front door can be unlocked and I changed the panel from the basic to their upgraded one. The quality of the equipment seems pretty good right now. Sometimes, it takes a little longer for the door to unlock using the smartphone feature but it seems to be doing all right to me. Also, I got my dad go with Guardian Protection Services too.

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs! It's great that you did your homework and picked the best company to fit your expectations. We look forward to providing you with peace of mind.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Guardian already takes care of one piece of our property so I'm already familiar with them. Then I went with them for the second property, which was a rental property. Prior to Guardian, I was with ADT and I like Guardian better. We wanted to do an upgrade and Guardian offers more interactive things on the internet side which were not offered by ADT so we switched. I had a good interaction with their reps and the installation was done by a one-man band who did a wonderful job. Guardian did a good follow-through and they were able to be flexible with when we had some extenuating circumstances with this last piece of property so I appreciate that. They did a fine job. All was good and everything is working correctly.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection in a 2nd location! We appreciate your loyalty and feedback, have a great day.

Original review: June 6, 2018

As it was offered through our builder, we got Guardian's service. We've had a good experience with their reps and the techs during installation were very good and helpful too.

Hi Ranee,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Guardian Protection Services. It is wonderful to hear the staff has been helpful and knowledgeable.

Original review: June 5, 2018

A house is being built for me and the developer asked me whether I wanted to have Guardian for home protection. Also, a gentleman named Steve introduced me to Guardian. When I was getting my security system set up with Guardian Protection Services, I dealt with two representatives and they were both very good. The installation of the system went okay. I've had my Guardian security system for two weeks and the features of the system seem to be doing all right.

But there was lack of communication between the developer and Guardian as far as wiring the house correctly, specifically with the useless lag for the lock. Guardian initially put on a different door lock that required a different key. Guardian and the developer should have talked with each other so that they had the same key for both the deadbolt and the door lock. I’m still having a problem with that because the door lock was replaced with a key that could not be matched to the one on the door lock, even though it was from the same flag-type key company. Guardian was out to service this issue once, but they decided not to service it again because I probably won’t use the key in that lock. But the issue still needs to be addressed and either the developer or Guardian should get a key to match my door.

Hi James,

Thank you for including Guardian Protection in your new home build! Also thank you for the feedback and for alerting us of the pending issue with your lock. I will have an in house builder representative review your situation and follow-up with you shortly.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I used Guardian before so I was familiar with them. They had consistent service and I've never had a problem with them. And even when I had, their customer service answered all my questions to the fullest. They were friendly and they fulfilled the needs that I had. The installation of the system was easy. I had a problem installing a couple of my smart switches, but the technicians managed to get it done. And when they didn’t get it done that day, they came back. We scheduled and got it done. The installation took about eight hours. I got everything that I wanted in my package and my experience with Guardian Protection Services was great.

Hi Harry,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to help anytime you need.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I just bought a new house and my house is fitted with one of those doorbell things that was provided by Guardian. I was told I didn't have to use Guardian, but it was recommended. Everybody at Guardian treated me nicely. I’ve only been recently experiencing an issue with my bill. I changed to get more of the basic package but I got charged for the fancier package, and they still haven’t been able to solve that problem so that has been a not great experience. When I go get somebody, they said that was when the billing office was off, so they would call me back the following day.

It was two weeks ago, but no one ever called me back. I called them today because of my alarm. They had called me to let me know. And I checked to make sure everything was put away, and sure enough, it was. Since I was already on the phone with them, I asked what was the latest with my bill. And whoever I had talked to said that my bill was correct, but I wouldn’t have spent $800 for an experimental package so he recommended I call the guy who I did business with originally. I called and spoke to him, and he said that he was gonna see what was up. I don’t know what they did but hopefully, that gets solved quickly.

Hi Monica,

Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs. We are honored to help protect you and your home every day. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues with your bill by responding here - we are happy to help.

Original review: June 4, 2018

The technician who did the installation of our Guardian system was good and pretty courteous. However, they had to go twice because the little box that they put had a battery inside and it kept saying "low battery." But they've fixed it already and it’s working fine now. The features of our system are also pretty good.

Hi Ivan,

Welcome to the Guardian Protection family! We are honored to help protect what matters most to you and hope the system brings you the peace of mind you deserve.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I bought a house from Ryan Homes and Guardian Protection Services was the security company that they used, so I went with Guardian. Prior to using Guardian, I lived in an apartment and I didn't have another home security system. I spoke with a Guardian rep named Mike and the only thing I was disappointed with was that I have cats and before I decided to go with Guardian, he told me that my cats would be a problem. I was like, we've got a motion detection device and my cat has already set it off twice. So, now it was like we couldn’t even turn the alarm on because my cats would make it go off.

The installer showed us how to do the installation and it was fine. Everything is good with our system, except that we can’t turn our alarm on when we leave the house because of the motion thing. So, we would like to figure out how we can still have the alarm on and not have the motion sensor on. I’m satisfied with Guardian, but it was like we were lied to at the beginning about the whole pet thing.

Guardian Protection Services response

Hi Ashley, thank you for reviewing your experience with Guardian Protection! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the cats setting off the motion detector. You can absolutely arm your system in STAY mode and still activate the rest of your sensors, just hit STAY on the keypad when you are ready to leave. Please give us a call at 1-888-895-4805 if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Original review: June 3, 2018

My Guardian was the system that was used previously, so it was convenient to go with them. The interactions with their reps, as well as the installation, went very well. We feel more secure by having the system and we are happy with the features. We are also using the smartphone features.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for being a long time Guardian Protection customer. The smart phone app is a really nice feature for remote control of your security system!

Guardian Protection Services expert review by Erin Raub

Guardian Protection Services, founded in 1950, is available in select areas of the United States. Guardian Protection offers security, fire and medical monitoring services as well as home automation services.

• Flexible packages: With multiple packages and more than a dozen add-on upgrades, Guardian Protection Services offers some of the most customizable home security options.

• Smart Home Automation: The company's home automation controls Z-Wave powered thermostats, lights, locks and garage doors from an Internet-connected smartphone.

• Best Price Guarantee: Guardian Protection Services’ Best Price Guarantee says the company will match any written or web-based quote for comparable home security system installation.

• Monitoring: Guardian Protection Services never subcontracts its monitoring service, and their central station responds to signals in an average of 30 seconds or less.

• Relocation guarantee: Consumers who have had Guardian for at least one year are covered by the company’s Relocation Guarantee and will receive a free basic system at their new home and a 25 percent discount on upgrades. Interested consumers should contact Guardian for details and restrictions.

• Best for: Homeowners, renters, tech-savvy shoppers and hands-off consumers.

Profile picture of Erin Raub
Erin Raub

Alarm & Security Systems Contributing Editor

Erin Raub is a freelance writer, content marketer and blogger. She writes about home security and family safety, as well as digital marketing and business. Erin is also an experienced travel writer, and knows having a trustworthy security system can make any time away from home even more enjoyable.

Guardian Protection Services Company Information