Call toll free
4.34/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Guardian Protection Services provides years of experience in innovative, integrated security and automation for homes and businesses. Guardian provides the Edge™ in high-tech, reliable options. Some services include traditional security technology including intrusion and fire detection, indoor and outdoor video security, and smart home features like automated lights, locks, thermostats and garage doors. These services can be accessed from the Guardian App anywhere you have internet access. If an emergency happens you can feel comfortable knowing that our 24/7, award-winning monitoring center will initiate a response in an average of 30 seconds or less.

Get the Guardian Edge™: More than just security; peace of mind and convenience. Call us today! We Connect What Matters!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1718 Guardian Protection Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

The sales rep from Guardian was someone I knew and the interaction we had was all smooth. I called Guardian to see when things were gonna be installed since they did not install the system right away. Nevertheless, the installation went smoothly. The tech explained everything well and showed me how to use everything. I can't change the sensitivity on the cameras. The rain caused me to run out of records. It was raining and the motion was going off. But other than that, the quality of the equipment is good and I have no issues with it. I also use the app and it's very convenient. Since having Guardian, I feel secure.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I started with ADT and then Monitronics came through. They included the thing to hang around my neck in case I needed it. They did very well for me for several years and then it switched over to Brinks. It wasn't long after that the Guardian's person came. They went through and checked all of my system, made sure all the batteries were changed, and I switched over to them. They made sure everything was correct and working. They were very good about being detailed with it. Since my daughter had just moved here from Houston with two small children, I was very appreciative of that, because of making sure all the fire detectors had new batteries in them.

I was not using my back door alarm because I've had a new door put in but I went ahead and let them put the alarm on the new door and reinstate that, which has been good because we have five-year old and we wanna make sure we know when that door is open and somebody goes in and out it. Guardian also installed the app but I don't set my alarm every night, so that's kind of annoying that I get a reminder every night. But I can figure that out or get somebody to figure out how to not remind me every night. Guardian came through and did everything what needed to be done. I'm satisfied overall.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Guardian's system seemed simple enough yet effective, and the cost was good. Their rep showed me how to use the system and I haven't had a problem since. Their installers also cleaned up after themselves. I have their Ring camera and I might consider their other cameras. With the system in place, it's nice knowing that I don’t have to worry about the house.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave an informative review for Guardian Protection! It's great to hear the security system and camera are bringing you the peace of mind you deserve.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

A person living in these condominiums told me about Guardian and said that it is probably the best choice for this area. The price is all right as well. And so far, the Guardian reps I've dealt with have been very nice and commendable. I haven't had any problems where they have taken advantage of me or sent me a large bill. When I ask them to do something – like when I know I need to leave, I can have the system shut off – they do it. The only problem is that’s when I need the system the most, when I'm gonna be gone. I thought it was used when you leave the premises to go to your place of business or work. But I can't use it that way. I can't have it on and leave for an extended time then come back and get in. I asked someone but I didn’t get the answer that I expected. Guardian is good for nighttime though.

I've also had a few times when the police has called me and asked if something was wrong. The system would come on red all over and then it would sound an alarm. At that point, I would have trouble getting it shut off. I would push the code that they said for me to push but it generally doesn’t shut off when it should. Otherwise, the system performs well. My wife passed away almost four years ago now and I'm living here alone so I like one that I can regulate. I feel more secure now. I know both doors have double locks. I would even recommend Guardian to a friend. The man who did the installation was also very commendable. He talked well and he put the equipment in a good place. I'm getting good service from them.

Hello David,

Thank you for sharing a detailed review of your customer experience with Guardian Protection. It is wonderful to hear the professionally monitored security system is bringing you peace of mind. If you ever have trouble operating the system let us know and we can send a technician out to help explain.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I moved into a new development and paid $2000 for Guardian Pre-Wiring services. I was told, multiple times, that I did not have to sign up for the monitoring services. I received a bill two months later charging me for a service I did not agree to. In the fine print, in the contract, Guardian added one line and are now stating I "agreed" to this service. They auto-populated my signature when I signed the digital version of the document I discussed with them in person. I have not activated the service. I paid for what I wanted. Now I am being billed monthly and told that I have to pay $750 additionally to terminate a service I never wanted, I am not currently using, and is not activated in my home.

I am a first time home buyer. I was considering Guardian services in the future once I became settled in my home. I will buy future homes. I will not consider Guardian. This is a terrible business practice. Why would sneak a line into a contract to force someone to sign up for a service they do not want and was told they did not have to sign up for? I already paid them a large sum of money for the service(s) I wanted. I will be taking this up with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

There are other new homes being built in my development with other first time homeowners. I have already and will continue to have conversations with these new home buyers concerning Guardian's bad business practices. Several of them have now opted not to go with Guardian. There will be more. You have lost a lot of business by adding in a line to a contract and misleading the consumer. I did not agree to this service. I thought it was a mistake and I simply wanted out and it to be resolved. I should not have to be forced to pay an additional termination fee or an ongoing monthly service plan for something I never wanted, is not activated, and is not being utilized in my home. This is a terrible experience for a first time home buyer. The lack of security and control Guardian has made me feel during this process from a security service is appalling.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Services?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I like the demeanor and professionalism of the sales rep who assisted me. The technicians who did the installation were professional and courteous. They showed up on time and cleaned up after themselves. I'm a bit of a low tech redneck, but slowly and surely, I'm making adjustments on the system. However, I'm having one issue with it. I've adjusted the sensitivity on the camera that’s in the backyard and it's still tripped by fog. We get tule fog here in Central California, and it will trigger video clips when it's foggy. I'm trying to figure out how to overcome that. But so far, the equipment seemed adequate and seemed like it would do the job. I'm also able to look up the cameras when there's an issue and I'm able to adjust the thermostat in the house with the app. I'd gladly recommend Guardian Protection Services.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

We had just moved up here and I told my sister that I'm thinking of getting a security system. She has Guardian and she highly recommended it to me. She kept pushing me to have it as well. Guardian is a good company and the interactions that I've had with their reps have been excellent. The people that came out, a young lady and a young man, were so relaxed in the way they interacted together, which made me feel more relaxed. They explained everything and made the experience pleasant. But I went for overkill. I had them come back to put more alarms in. Every door, window, the front and the back, upstairs and downstairs. They were very good about that. They said that I don’t need it, but they did it because I wanted it. They also did not upsell me, there was no pressure. They were completely honest. They did an excellent work.

We put the alarm on every night but not fully because if we would get up in the middle of the night and we might not think that the security system is there. But when I’m alone, the house is completely alarmed. I accidentally set the alarm off on Thanksgiving day. It was early in the morning and I went out to the garage. The alarm went off and then they called Eric who was upstairs. I gave him the password and everything was fine. They responded immediately and they got the proper response from Eric. And then they spoke to me later which was so nice and reassuring. That was the first time I set it off and they were absolutely wonderful. They were so nice. I'd highly recommend Guardian Protection Services.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I have a pretty good system with Guardian and when it was installed, the tech who came out did pretty well. He did what he had to get done. But there was a bad wire in the attic. So, he came back out and fixed it. Since then, everything works good and I have no problems.

Hello Richard,

Thank you for sharing a helpful review of your service experience with Guardian Protection Services! It's great to hear your issue was worked out and we hope the professionally monitored security system brings you peace of mind.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

Our Guardian home security system does what it's supposed to do and the app is okay. But there were no provisions for us to be able to use the old key fobs that we had. They reprogrammed a broken window we had here laying on top of the control panel, but they never asked to reprogram my wife’s key fob that was in her possession or mine because I was at work. They gave new ones but the new ones were sluggish. On our system, you push it once and set the perimeter, the door, and windows. You're supposed to be able to push it the second time and it activates the motion sensor. Then you better make sure you have at least a two-second pause between presses, which is frustrating as hell. The new key fobs sucks. They also upgraded the control panel but it just showed fancy pictures and didn’t do anything different.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for leaving a helpful review of your new system with Guardian Protection. I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with the keyfobs, I will have a customer loyalty specialist reach out to discuss this further with you and see how we can help.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

The rep and the installer were both nice fellows. I need to get ahold of one of the representatives that were there, however. They did a great job, but I have moved the door and the system needs to be moved a bit. I like Guardian and I’ve used it. It went off once or twice when the electric went off too, and that interfered with it. My husband died over a year ago and it has been a real shock, but I feel better with Guardian knowing that I’ve got some protection there. I’m very satisfied with Guardian.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

My township has some kind of false alarm reduction program that I have to enroll in. I was reading on the website and they say that if the alarm goes off by accident, they don’t want us to call them. They say that Guardian should be calling me and asking if everything was okay. Then if I say okay, Guardian will call them and say that they don’t have to respond.

With my previous provider, I was accustomed to having this fob in my hand where I could push it and deactivate the system. They had both the key fob and the web, so in case you left the house and forgot to turn the system on, you could turn it on and you could check to make sure it's on at all. Guardian, however, only has the web. They don't have the key fob. You've gotta get your phone first, unlock your phone and then open up the app. It takes a bit longer to touch the app and then deactivate the panel.

There have been a couple of times when I put the "Home Away" on by accident. I went upstairs, the motion detector triggered, I couldn't get to the box on time, and the alarm went off but I was able to deactivate it. That happened yesterday, and no one from Guardian called me to ask if everything was okay. The system itself is fine, but if Guardian is not calling me in that situation, then what am I paying for? The system has gone off three times and they were user errors. But since I've had the system, I think they've only called me once when the system went off.

Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a helpful review for Guardian Protection. Your alarm has a 30 second dialer delay meaning that if you disarm your system within 30 seconds of an alarm sounding your system does not transmit a signal to help reduce false alarms. We recommend testing your system with us any time by calling 1-800-PROTECT or online at https://customercare.guardianprotection.com/. We hope after testing your system you will have peace of mind.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

We've been very pleased with a few changes that Guardian has made from our previous security system provider. With their system, we like the notification we get when we lock it. The system would give a chime which is good. Furthermore, their reps have been willing to help us. It has been a good experience with the company thus far.

Hi James,

Thank you for reviewing your exprience with Guardian Protection Services! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your new system more than the previous one. We are just a phone call away if you ever have questions!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Guardian Protection has done a wonderful job for us. Over the 30 years that we’ve been their customers, we’ve had a lot of different installations because the technology has changed and they’ve always done a good job. Also, they’ve always made very good suggestions when we were concerned about this or that or we wanted an area protected. We have had a couple of situations where because the technology has changed, the keypad has changed. Sometimes, that has affected the wallpaper behind the keypad and they’ve always made good suggestions on how to handle that. They sometimes also have a back plate that they use.

Their customer service is certainly very good. They’ve always managed to give us what we want and they don’t pressure us to have things that we don’t want. We call them mainly for technical things and they’ve just always been responsible, professional, and very helpful. We very seldom had problems with the system itself, like sometimes if the electricity goes out and that affects the system, but whenever we've had one, they’ve always been very responsive. They very patiently and clearly walk us through certain things that we can do to get the system back online. And if for any reason we can’t do it, they get somebody here to fix the system. And since they're local, they can respond quickly.

We’ve also called them a couple of times to upgrade our service and they’ve done a good job. We find them accommodating, too. We’ve always been concerned about the equipment not being terribly observable and we would like it to kind of blend in. They’ve always done a good job with that where they would sometimes have to order a different color, unit or something of that nature.

We’re happy with the system. It's top quality. And since we've had Guardian Protection, our sense of security has increased significantly. I feel much safer now with the security system than without it. We live in a very safe neighborhood but nonetheless, I still feel safer having the security system. I would highly endorse Guardian Protection.

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for sharing a detailed and helpful review on your customer experience! Guardian Protection Services is proud to help protect what matters most to you in the Pittsburgh, PA area.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Previously, I had my security system through Vivint but then I switched to Guardian. Their system has been pretty good thus far. I can see that they wanna help me. Their installer put in the keypad and changed the batteries in them as well as the rest of the stuff. With the new system, it's different from the one I had before. This time, I got the pictures on the net to look at.

Hello Doug,

Thank you for switching and welcome to the Guardian Protection family! We are pleased to provide you with peace of mind every day and are excited to provide you with inventive security solutions.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I used a company called Bay Alarm and they didn't have a lot of upgrades, and then a salesman happened to come by one day and talked to us. He sold me, so I switched to Guardian. The salesman was knowledgeable. He did the transition very smoothly, and also put a camera out in the front. And I got a lot of different features that I didn't have with the other company. Since we've had Guardian, I've had to get a service tech out here twice, and they've always done a great job. It's just that one time, the tech came over and for whatever reason, he didn't give me an estimate and misquoted me, but then when I got the bill, it was like, "Whoa! What is this?" So, I called them up and they resolved the issue very well. They charged me for the part, but they didn't charge me for the installation, which was fine with me. The tech did a good job. It's just that he wasn't clear on what was going on, and I wasn't prepared for a $500 bill when he left.

We've had good success with the equipment itself. For some reason, the tech came out the first time and he replaced the keypad, but then I was still having some issues going on. So then I had to get my internet carrier out here, and they had some problems coming from the pole to my house. So that was on them, and then just integrating the two together. But they both worked very well together and resolved all the issues. I use the smartphone features, too, and it's been fine. Guardian is doing a great job. I'd recommend them. I've recommended them to a couple of friends of mine and they've switched over too.

Hello Terry,

Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection Services! I'm glad to hear your service experience have gone well for the most part, we appreciate the feedback. Also thank you for the recommendations!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I’m a big fan of Guardian. They do a great job and I’m in thrill with the quality of their service. I have them in two different houses for a while now and I was able to customize the features in both locations. Their monitoring is better than other companies I’ve heard about. If your alarm goes off, they call you within seconds and it’s impressive. And then, I never had problems with the equipment. The only problem I’ve had was this one tech, but Guardian immediately corrected that situation. So, I’ve been very pleased with their responses. I recommend Guardian to a lot of people. They see that I check my cameras or I lock my door on my phone and so, I've told them to check Guardian out.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

After three of our neighbors were robbed, I got a Guardian security system. But when we had a blizzard, all our pictures were used up because our camera picked up all the blowing snow. That was at the end of November and they reset on the 1st. So we called Martin Security, the company that installed the system for us and they advised us to just call Guardian and they would reset the cameras. So we called Guardian but they said that they don’t do that. Also, we only got 1,000 pictures and we had been told that we got 3,000 because we've got a doorbell camera and then we've got a camera on the front door, the back door and the shop.

Guardian said that they were gonna check on that because they couldn't find the number of pictures that we were supposed to get but I haven't heard back from them. We also tried to call Martin Security but they haven't called us back either. Nonetheless, we're happy with the system. It makes me feel better that I can get on my phone and see. At this time of year, there are lots of packages being delivered by UPS and FedEx and I can know, "Oh, yeah, that came today."

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

A man had knocked on the door and asked if I was satisfied with my service. I've had that service for almost 10 years. But he offered me a deal with Guardian so I took it. The only difference with Guardian is when I put the security on at night, it automatically locks everything. I don’t need to program anything. The system is very simple to operate and the features I have are good. They let me know who's coming in and who's going out. The system also has the motion feature and that was something I had to get used to. I would turn that on every night but I found out that I didn’t need it. So far, Guardian has been fine. The only thing that I don’t understand is how to test my machine. Everything is put on computer but I'd rather have mine on paper. Someone was supposed to send me some paperwork but I haven't gotten it yet. The technician who came to our home did a beautiful job though.

Hello Blessie,

Thank you for sharing a detailed review of your customer experience with Guardian Protection! We appreciate your feedback and please let me know if you are still waiting on that paperwork.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Guardian Protection Services was recommended by the builder. The sales rep went through the various packages, what we would be looking for, the various costs, and then looking at the house plans, and where we would want things. Guardian installed the wiring during the construction of the house. The first tech that came out got the system up and running. He was a delightful man, and I was quite pleased about being accommodating in terms of our schedules. The one downside was he was apparently supposed to have given us a verbal password, which he did not, so they had to send somebody else out. It was a bit of a problem, they set us up for two days. But those people were very nice.

I'm okay with everything, with the exception of the placement of the camera downstairs. It's a walkout, the patio downstairs. The camera is mounted on the wall, facing the slider, so that's all I see. I would've preferred a little bit more global look. But I like the smartphone features, especially since the home is in Maryland and we spend the winters in Georgia.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Guardian Protection Services was referred to me as a preventative measure and now I’ve been with them for four years. I’ve been using the very limited feature set and they have been working fine. I contacted them one time to reset the password and they were very responsive. The Guardian system works with the Wi-Fi though and if the Wi-Fi is down, then there is no point of having it, so I’m rethinking right now whether it even makes sense to have it. Also, with the number of uses that it has for me, the cost is unnecessary at the moment. But for now, the system and its price are okay and the people who are working there is giving good service.

Hello Neeraj,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a helpful review of your services with Guardian Protection! I just wanted to clear up the Wi-Fi situation: rest assured that your system is not at all dependent on the Wi-Fi, only the App and text or email alerts will temporarily be out of use if Wi-Fi goes down in your home.

If your Wi-Fi is down we’ll still get signals over the cellular network and you'll still be able to control the system at the control panel. And in the event of a power outage, the control panel and cellular communicator have a back-up battery.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We were looking around for a security company and a Guardian Protection Services salesman happened to come. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions and he was able to give us examples of the equipment. Overall, we were satisfied with what he said about Guardian. The installer came across some hiccups while installing but he was able to overcome them and we were pretty satisfied with it. I’m gonna be calling them today though to find out if there’s an option for our front camera to record all of the time or pick up on motions because an incident happened over the weekend and an officer asked to see our video but it didn’t record.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Guardian's representative was really nice and she explained things to us. The tech who did the installation was also nice and explained things. The system has gone off twice. My husband pressed it by mistake and we didn’t know. It was a mistake but they called us to let us know that it went off. Plus, they responded in an appropriate amount of time.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for being a part of the Guardian Protection family! We are so glad to hear the quick response time on alarms is bringing your family peace of mind. We are here to help protect what matters most!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Guardian Protection's sales was good and their installers were excellent. We just built a new house and had a storage building out. They wired it throughout the house and did a good job. The way they hooked it up and their knowledge of hooking it up was excellent. The features I have are good and the equipment works perfectly. I use the app to set the alarm, turn it off, and turn it on. And just about anything I want to do, I can do at the keypad. Being able to have the satisfaction of knowing the house is safe when we leave is good. I wouldn’t feel safe if I didn’t have Guardian Protection Services. I'd recommend it.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for leaving helpful feedback on your customer experience with Guardian Protection Services! We are honored to help protect what matters most to you in the Delaware, Ohio region.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

We’ve used Guardian Protection for 20 years and their sales or customer service representatives have been very helpful. There has been one instance in which our alarm system went off and they handled it with no issues. I’m pleased with the way they dealt with me. There’s a notification to the authorities if there is an issue and that’s what you want in a system. It’s a system that’s not battery-generated. As far as electric backup, if we wanted a generator, we’d add one. We’ve gone away in the past, set things up. If anyone was coming in, then it would work. And then we come in and turn it off, when we get back. Guardian provides us comfort.

Hello George,

Thank you for being such a valued and longtime customer! We especially love hearing from our tenured customers such as yourself. Guardian Protection wishes you a safe and peaceful holiday season.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

We commend Leo ** for outstanding service in upgrading our existing security system, including cameras and doorbell sensors. This was a considerable project given the age of our extent system and number of locations that required upgrade. Leo was patient, thorough, professional, and knowledgeable and is a credit to your company.

Hello Gary,

Thank you for sharing your customer experience and kind words for Leo! We are happy to hear he was able to get you up and running and I will be sure to share your accolades with him.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

The reps of Guardian Protect Services were very professional. The quality of the system is also very good. It is basically wireless, except for the main box where it hooks to the phone. The only thing that I wasn’t happy with was the motion detector in the house. It kept going off when my dog would walk. Nevertheless, I would tell others to go for it.

Hi Janice,

Thank you for leaving feedback for Guardian Protection Services! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the services. If we can help you troubleshoot that motion detector please give us a call at 1-888-895-4805.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We bought our home 3 years ago, and since a Guardian system had already been installed, we thought it would be easiest to activate with them. We are currently relocating to Arizona and when we called to discontinue the service, we were told that we had a 5 year contract and had to pay the $1,200 balance on the contract regardless of whether we used the service or not - and there was no early termination fee. If we wanted to relocate the service, it would cost $850 out of pocket to reinstall the system.

The 5-year, fully binding nature of the contract was never discussed with us when we activated the service, or else we would have considered other options. If you are considering their service, make sure that you are explicit about the terms of the agreement, since they will not provide this important information to you and are VERY assertive about enforcing the terms afterwards. I found this interaction to be NOT transparent at all and will not use their services again.

Hello Aaron,

We thank you for the feedback and for taking the time to update your review. Please let us know if we can ever be of more assistance.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Guardian’s system is convenient, and all I do is push the motion button when we leave and when I get home, I put the code on. During installation, the installer did not take long but we had trouble with one of the numbers sticking when I push the pad. That aside, their representatives have been great. They answered my questions and they tested the system when I asked them to. They did it three times and the system works fine.

Hi Alonzo,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Guardian Protection Services! We are proud to help protect what matters most to you in the Tehachapi, California region and please give u a call anytime we can be of further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I used to have a different security system but I switched to Guardian after I moved to a house that was already wired for Guardian. And then when I moved back to my townhouse, I switched to Guardian because I liked their customer service. Every time I call them or when they remind me of something like changing batteries, the reps are always professional, respectful and kind. Then if there are billing issues, I would get an explanation. They are also responsive. There were times when my system went off accidentally because somebody came in and forgot the code or I forgot it, and then a Guardian rep would call to check if everything was alright. I appreciated that very much whenever it happened.

I had a typical package installed, and the technicians shared information with me. I like to know everything that's going on, and they let me ask questions. The customer service was really impeccable. So, I'd tell people to go for Guardian too. You can trust them, you can rely on them. You don't have to worry about anything. They'll serve you well.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I'm on month to month contract with Guardian and I'm way out of contract. I want outside cameras and they could follow up with me if it is available, but they don't. Other than that, they're good and I like them.

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for being a long time customer! I will be sure to have an upgrade specialist reach out to discuss adding cameras. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you have a nice day.

Guardian Protection Services expert review by Erin Raub

Choose from three professionally installed security packages. Options are wired and wireless, with 36-month contracts. Packages above the basic level are warrantied for the life of the system.

• Flexible packages: With multiple packages and more than a dozen add-on upgrades, Guardian Protection Services offers some of the most customizable home security options.

• Smart Home Automation: The company's home automation controls Z-Wave powered thermostats, lights, locks and garage doors from an Internet-connected smartphone.

• Best Price Guarantee: Guardian Protection Services’ Best Price Guarantee says the company will match any written or web-based quote for comparable home security system installation.

• Monitoring: Guardian Protection Services never subcontracts its monitoring service, and their central station responds to signals in an average of 30 seconds or less.

• Relocation guarantee: Consumers who have had Guardian for at least one year are covered by the company’s Relocation Guarantee and will receive a free basic system at their new home and a 25 percent discount on upgrades. Interested consumers should contact Guardian for details and restrictions.

Profile picture of Erin Raub
Erin Raub Alarm & Security Systems Contributing Editor

Erin Raub is a freelance writer, content marketer and blogger. She writes about home security and family safety, as well as digital marketing and business. Erin is also an experienced travel writer, and knows having a trustworthy security system can make any time away from home even more enjoyable.

Guardian Protection Services Company Information