toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

We experienced a false alarm yesterday when my mother entered the house and the keypad did not respond to our code. The person on the phone that helped me was beyond fantastic and helped me to get through it and also helped me identify what could be happening with our keypad. We changed the batteries, unplugged and it worked perfectly. Thank you!

I've tried to contact LifeShield several times, once with problems with equipment, another with accessing online account and again (after one successful phone call) I tried to call back about questions regarding making arrangements to pay past due balance. It seems very difficult to get anyone to communicate with me either by telephone or online. This is my final attempt and Monday I will return the equipment but I plan to send past emails to your corporate office to show some of my failed attempts to contact LifeShield to argue contract obligations. As I've stated in the past, if this is how you communicate when there are technical issues, I don't trust your ability to respond to emergencies!

I made the unfortunate decision of switching from ADT to LifeShield Security last year. My only reason was going with them was to bundle my bill with DirecTV. I have experienced great satisfaction with DirecTV, so I was thinking I would receive the same great service with the security company. However, LifeShield and DirecTV are polar opposites. I have had to contact technical support 12 times for issues with my service within the past year.

While the technical support representative have always been very helpful, I do not like the fact that I have had so many issues with the monitoring system that I have had to reach out to them so many times. Prior to my move to LifeShield, I had ADT for two years...and I never had any interruption in service or had to reach out to their tech support team. My last nightmare with LifeShield was just last week! I can't get out of this contract fast enough. The only way I would even consider keeping them is if they offered to give me a live police officer to safe guard my home 24 hours. Stay away...don't make the same decision I did.

I recently moved after a death in my family. I was unable to get a strong internet connection for my service, so I ended my contract. When I had LifeShield, I LOVED it!!! I felt safe and secure. The system is user-friendly and I will recommend it going forward.

Your Tech rep helped me to get my system working again when I had a change in my internet password and could not get it to work correctly. She was extremely helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeShield Security?

The tech help me with the issue. He walk me through the steps and the problem was solved. Thank him for me. I forgot his name. Thanks.

Pad not working. All was Aces!!

I had trouble with my camera. The tech support person got it going again. Thanks!

Thanks for all for your support. The support team was very helpful.

Your customer service person helped me reset my password.

I have been one of the very early customers of LifeShield. I was the first customer in Walnut, California, as I was the one who called the Walnut Police Station to introduce LifeShield company to them in order to set up the monitoring process. The very first day, when I signed up with LifeShield, my decision was made that day mainly due to the courteous nature of the gentleman in the customer service, who signed me up with the service.

Since then, I have been treated with patience and understanding by the LifeShield customer service, whenever I called them for support. Lately, I added an outside camera to my system and they were wonderful in helping me in the installation. My sincere thanks to all the hard working, dedicated and courteous people who work at LifeShield for the creation of a great company. I wish you long life LifeShield!

I noticed on Friday July 15, 2016 that my control panel screen was completely blank, but the alarm system was activated. I called customer service to figure out how to disarm the system since my battery was not working and was told to go online to the website and log in from there. I am disappointed that you all do not carry the battery that I need in stock. It makes using my system very aggravating, and nowhere can it be found.

Updated on 07/22/2016: Console was not registering due to a low battery. Finally received a new battery and console. Spoke to Jasmine in tech support who was extremely helpful and patient. She waited on the phone while I was getting things together. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product and what I would need in the future. Kudos to Jasmine!!!

I was given assistance with finding my password.

I purchased my system 2 years ago and the cellular option was never available. I went to buy the add-on many times to find it out of stock. Recently our neighbor across the street was robbed and I needed to get the cellular because my internet cables are exposed on the side of the house and can be cut very easily or just disconnected by any thief in any case. It took me a while to finally get the upgrade approved and now my mind will be at ease once it is installed that my wife will be protected and not walk into a burglary in progress. I am hoping thieves will run from a house protected like this knowing police will be on scene in minutes.

THANK YOU for approving my upgrade. It at the least shows someone listened and cares about the customer's situation. Clay was very courteous and helpful and Beule did not hold his end of the deal up and call me back last Monday the 11th as promised. Not happy that I had to call back to get told at first that you would not upgrade my system. :( All worked out. THANK YOU AGAIN...

Red light on monitor connection. Reported and rep told me what problem was. Very Satisfied.

I don't have any issues with tech support. I'm not happy with your CAMERA. It's been a week since it has not work - meaning it does not send notifications when door opens.

We call to request help. The service was excellent. The person was very professional. Very helpful. Kudos for him.

I had received an email telling me I'd receive an upgrade of equipment. I received two. David helped me to make a change in my equipment and sent me a label so that I could return all the excess equipment. He was courteous and helpful.

Talked me through reinstalling indoor cameras and troubleshooting tablet. Very nice and friendly. Very helpful.

My experience was good. Both folks I spoke with regarding this issue were fine... My only concern is that the first person gave me a ticket # to call back on and the second person didn't even seemed like that would help anything. Tickets are there for a reason. To track problems...

Changing of credit card # - Your service person "ROBERT" very unfriendly and not helpful.

Assistance in receiving account information - Lady was very knowledgeable and kind.

Customer Service was very helpful and patient.

Finding information about pass due notice. Found agent very friendly and helpful.

I did not have a dial tone and the phone have to be reset.

One camera is no longer connected. Was advised to call internet provider about 0.72 upload speed and 2.00 is needed. After contacting them I was advised that 0.72 is normal. Camera has worked for about one year until now.

Efficient & very helpful!

Very friendly staff and extremely helpful/professional. Great.

Install problem - Could not get green light to come on. She helped me hook up to my WiFi instead and all went well after that.

Resetting login password - Customer service rep was polite, knowledgeable, efficient and understanding. Fixed my problem very quickly.

LifeShield Security Company Profile