Formerly Central Security Group

1.5/5 (177 ratings)

Find Home Alarm and Security Systems partners near you

About Alert 360

Alert 360 provides home security systems nationwide. It offers multiple packages with different levels of security, as well as smart home integration options. The company doesn’t disclose its pricing on the website, but you can receive a free quote online or by visiting your local agent.

Find Home Alarm and Security Systems partners near you

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • Smart home integration
    • Multiple packages

Cons

• No price transparency
    • Monitoring services are expensive

Bottom Line

Alert 360 offers smart devices, system packages and professional monitoring services featuring various levels of security. It provides free quotes online and in person, and its services are available nationwide.

What is Alert 360?

Alert 360 is a home security provider that sells wireless equipment and professional monitoring services for homes and businesses. Its protection products and services, which include professional installations and smart home integration, are available nationwide. You can buy its devices individually or as packages with cameras, sensors, keyless entry, doorbells and touchscreen control panels. To start, you can request a quote from your local Alert 360 office.

Alert 360’s business security solutions include reporting and insights, adaptive learning and smart integration, as well as devices like cameras, control panels, thermostats, motion sensors and more. These systems are custom built and come with 24/7 monitoring.

Alert 360 packages

Alert 360 offers a variety of equipment packages that you can customize to your home and security needs. All packages include a touchscreen control panel, a smartphone app, one motion sensor and three door/window sensors. Each package offers specific extras:

• Smart Door Lock Package: Includes a keyless door lock.
    • Smart Home Video Package: Adds a wireless HD indoor camera.
    • Door Command Package: Comes with an HD video doorbell and keyless door lock.
    • Complete Smart Home: Includes an HD video doorbell, keyless door lock, and wireless HD indoor camera.

All Alert 360 devices are wireless, with no landline requirements for monitoring services. You can save up to 25% off the retail price of these devices if you buy an Alert 360 package rather than buying parts individually. Some packages include promotional offers or extra equipment.

Alert 360 price

Price quotes for Alert 360’s packages and equipment are available exclusively from local offices, though you can request a quote online or over the phone. Alert 360’s monitoring services cost $15.95 per month and require a contract. New customers might be eligible for promotional pricing; the company offers some discounts for those who switch from other providers. Note, too, that pricing may vary from state to state.

Alert 360 FAQ

Where is Alert 360 available?
    Alert 360 is available nationwide. You can schedule security evaluations and professional installation through its local offices.
    Is Alert 360 a monitored or unmonitored home security system?
    Alert 360 security systems include 24/7 professional monitoring. These services start at $15.95 per month.
    How many packages does Alert 360 have?
    Alert 360 offers four security packages with varying devices and security levels.
    Is Alert 360 a wireless home security system?
    Yes, Alert 360’s cameras and sensors are wireless and work for DIY installation. A professional technician can ensure all your devices are up to date and working together.

Is Alert 360 a good home security system?

Alert 360 is an established home security company that offers customizable packages, promotional pricing and professional monitoring services. While some dissatisfied customers have issued complaints about the business, the company seems to strive to actively resolve and respond to these issues. Pricing for its packages and monitoring services is available only with a quote; contact your local Alert 360 office to learn more about your options.

Alert 360 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alert 360?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alert 360?

Original review: May 15, 2021

Installed for 2 years with few problems. The APP can some time be a little confusing to navigate but all-in-all the service has been totally adequate. Occasionally we do have Z-wave communication problems due to the fact that all walls in our house are insulated with aluminum backed fiberglass. To fix this, they installed two Z-wave repeaters in two parts of the 2 story house.

Original review: May 1, 2021

This company always quickly responded to our many false alarms. The actual alarm system is easy to navigate through and also has a nice appearance in our living room. The alarm matches with our decor. We also have a Ring doorbell and having both does really help us feel safe.

Get buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2021

We use Alert 360 on our office, two rental homes and our Airbnb.. All have been great with installation and returning calls if we have any questions on how to use the app. It's great because we can view all properties in one easy to use app.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

Alert 360, is in my humble opinion, a reliable security service. It's customer support is always professional and trustworthy. Ever since I decided to subscribe to this service, I have never had to complain about any irregularity in the products or services they provide. Overall, this is a company I would totally recommend, provided they keep on growing and improving over the years.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for your review, José. We're happy you've chosen Alert 360 to protect you and your loved ones. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I think these companies charge too much for monitoring. I like the fact that it is a wireless system. It is an easy system to use, and I am able to leave home with some degree of confidence that the alarm will detect any break-ins.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for your review, Scott. We're happy you've chosen Alert 360 to protect you and your loved ones. If you would like me to look into any lower-rate options we might have, please send a private message with the phone # on your account, and I'll be happy to research that for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

After years with this company and being elderly senior. They tried to push and force me to sign their 36 month long term contract! Tried to call and cancel but agents did nothing to help me with this, only to keep pushing the 36 month contract! Agent keep putting me on hold 10 minutes, then 15 minute, and another 5 minutes. After all that finally I said, "We just want to cancel service!" Then agent said we have to can't write them a cancellation letter? Plus allow them 24 to 48 hours for whatever reason? If you're with them now good luck trying to cancel with them! Very bad customer service and pushy agents! Going to report to BBB.

Original review: June 28, 2021

They do not care about the human element, only the Money Element. Don’t waste your time or money, Law Enforcement won’t even respond to their alarm. If you need them, they won’t be there after the sale is done. It will be 36 months of nada for????

Original review: June 17, 2021

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. I should have trusted my gut from the beginning. The installation process was horrible, the gentleman was at my house 'til about midnight trying to figure out what he messed up with our AC when we first moved into our new home. He was trying to install a smart thermometer but it seems to have outsmarted him so we opted out of that part. The house already had 2 touch pads and sensors on the doors and windows from the previous owner so there wasn't much that needed to be done. Finally, he's done and we can get some rest after a long day...wrong, the alarm went off on 3 different occasions in the middle of the night. Called them the next day to fix the issue and they sent the same installer back out. Well this happened for about a week straight until they finally got it fixed and we were almost delirious from lack of sleep just waiting for the alarm to go off.

From there, we did keep the system for 2 years and it seemed to work ok. We moved homes and considered bringing the security system with us but had a horrible experience with a sales rep named Julie **. She had no idea what she was talking about and went back and forth on pricing compared to what I was already paying and basically was only trying to increase her commissions from what I could tell. When I asked her to send me the breakdown of what I was currently paying compared to what she was trying to charge me, she stopped responding for over a week. I called her and she pretty much treated me like garbage so I decided to end this horrible experience.

I then reached out to a billing supervisor who I believe was named Lolita and she was extremely nice but informed me we could not terminate entirely but she would take 4 months off my contract to assist with the situation. Well, I should have gotten that in writing because with those 4 months discounted they should have stopped charging me last month. I got charged again today so I reached out to billing and got transferred to Sofie who pretty much called me a liar and said there was no way to transfer me to Lolita so we can get her side of things. I offered her the chance to at least discount these last two months and she told me to kick rocks.

Don't waste your time with this company. Do the smart thing and go with a non-contract company like COVE or SIMPLI SAFE. They will do you so much better. I have now been with Cove for 8 months and don't have a single complaint and their customer service has been great. Alert 360 just tries to hold you by the throat and make you pay for your mistake of choosing them in the first place.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for your feedback Mr. Eric. At Alert 360 we pride ourselves on industry-leading customer service and clearly we did not live up to this standard in your case. We would like to offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused, and wish to thank you for speaking with us yesterday in order to resolve your concerns. Lolita has reported everything has in fact been resolved to your satisfaction and we trust we have exceeded your expectations with your account.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

We had our security through a provider that sold their accounts to Alert 360. They called and said they wanted to give us a free Nest thermostat since we were an established longtime customer to keep our service after they took over. They came and installed a thermostat and after they touched our existing service we have had continuous problems on a system that always worked before with the only change being the thermostat. Now, my driveway came, garage door, and other products never work. I cannot see my home on my app.

I have called them at least a dozen times. They come out and say it is fixed to have it go back to not working the very next day. They try to blame everything but themselves and the funny thing is that I never had one day's issue with the previous company that they bought out. I am sick of them debiting the payment for something that I am not getting. They breached their contract by not providing the promised service. I have contacted them to cancel my service three times and they say they have to get with someone and call me back which they never do. I am now convinced it is a scam. They get you in their contract and know that their service is crap. I am contacting an attorney as I am done paying for nothing and getting the run around. Do not use this service...you will regret it.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

Still trying to terminate contract with alert360. The cameras are not great quality. They only work off internet. There is no back up cell signal for cameras to operate. We are limited to one ISP and it's not great. Therefore the cameras are always buffering or out of service with no internet. Multiple extenders installed and driveway and doorbell would still always disconnect. There is only so much complaining to do. Not paying a service charge for a tech to come check out when it's internet. Cameras are way subpar in clarity and detection compared to other available companies. Requested to be taken off autopay and copy of contract since July 2020 and finally just received that mid October. Waiting on contract. All I want is to move on from this company that is not able to provide the services we pay for consistently due to ISP. Still wanting to charge me 1800 cancellation.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Home Security partner.

Alert 360 Company Information