1.49/5

Get matched with the best Home Security System.

Formerly Central Security Group

Get matched with the best Home Security System.

Alert 360 Reviews

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
      Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Do not do business with this company!!! They had a representative to come out and sell me security devices in which they refuse to service after they stop working! The third party contractor that could service the cameras is out of business. I have asked they they come out to fix a door sensor that keeps me from turning the alarm on at night. They were supposed to do that within 24 hours and after 5 days, I requested that they cancel my contract. They stopped the monitoring service but did not cancel the contract and is still billing me for service. I'm checking with an attorney for a class action lawsuit and I will keep you posted!

Edith **

Alert 360 response
      Good morning, Edith. I sincerely apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Unfortunately, we have been unable to confirm you're a customer of Alert 360. We ask that you please reach out to us via email at Alert360Cares@alert360.com with the phone # or address associated with your account. This information will allow us to investigate further.

Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This a an abusive company that tries aggressive contracting practices to rob you! We moved into our home with a complete system! Instead of buying a new system, we choose Alert 360 to monitor our current system. After a year we moved and when I called to cancel they informed me “yes you may cancel the monitoring but you must still pay the FULL contract price!” A price that included the extra features that they up-sell you on. At the time we could have purchased a 10$ monitoring only, but we chose the 55$ dollar option to included our phones and app monitoring. They are trying to get me to pay this full 3 year price at 55$ a month! How is that a fair cancellation policy? This is completely absurd to pay for 3 years of just monitoring on a non existent property! Do not sign with this company until they change their cancellation clause. Nobody knows the when they will need to move.

Alert 360 response

We make every attempt to be transparent with our contract terms. The contract our customers sign includes a "No Secrets" form which clearly states customers are responsible for payments due under the terms of their agreement even if they move and no longer use the service. In total our contract term is shown 4 locations. We would be happy to provide a copy showing the areas signed indicating you were entering into a 36-month agreement if this is not available to you at this time.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

We’ve been trying to get out of the service since the day we got it. That’s a horrible. This company is not only for military people but just for general consumers. I would take ADT over this company any day. The level of service in the system in the service that you get is horrible. Anytime you call the tell you that they need to transfer you over to a CFO company to see about reviewing your service. In the process of doing this they never called back to address any of your issues. I’ve moved on to bottom the complaint with the Better Business Bureau to try and bring light to the fact that the service is being provided and represent it is not the services being provided to the consumer.

We signed up for this service and that we were tired from the military moved to Texas. The Customer service Rep assured us that we can get out of the contract if we did not like it. We called a few days afterwards to let them know how horrible the service was and that we was having problems with the security system. The computer system is drained by the cameras. The cameras are old and outdated. The service sucks. The cameras are always down. If someone broke into your house you would have no protection at all with the service.

I have been with ADT for over 15 years. I decided to try something different moving to Texas after retiring from the military. When I tell you was the worst mistake I ever could’ve made Leave and ADT I promise you once I leave and get out of this contract I’m headed for the hills. ADT here at home. I’m still sitting here waiting and it’s been over a week for someone to call me back. I have zero faith in anyone from this company will call back. They’re here to take your money into rip you off as a consumer. The cameras don’t work. The system sucks. I hit twice, someone tried to get into my home, I called these people to let them know that the system was not working at the time. The police could do absolutely nothing.

The fact that I got a CRAPPY system from this company makes me want to find someone to And hold them accountable for the product that they’re pushing out consumers. Again my purpose is to shed light to other consumers that you do not fall for the same thing I fell for. Stay away from Alert360 Fort Knox. I don’t care what they’re calling yourself for us don’t known as a Alert360 Fort Knox. They are a perfect company to rip you off and try and lock you into a 36 month contract. They tell you a good wait to get out is go and find some other sucker and get them to sign up for their service and you can get out of your contract. Why would I Want to have someone going through the same thing that I’m going through.

Instead of providing bad service in a crappy system they need to upgrade and fix their system in their service. Consumers will stay if they have a good product. If the product is bad consumers like me to run for the hills. Right now I’m still paying my bill but I’m really at the point I’m about to start why pay for something you’re not getting instead of them ripping me off they were robbing me. Highway robbery. Please beware of this company.

Alert 360 response

Good afternoon, Kee. I'm incredibly concerned upon reading your review. The service you're describing is not at all indicative of the service Alert 360 strives to provide. If you could please private message the phone # on your account, I would be happy to look into this for you and work to find a mutually agreeable resolution. Thank you, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Resolution response: Oct. 25, 2019

Update:I was contacted by someone from this company. He reached out to me and apologized for my experience. During the call, he notified me that they were resolving our account and letting us out of our contract. He also said it was being pulled from collections. I asked if I could get this in writing. They sent me a letter stating that our balance is $0. It doesn’t mention being pulled from collection or anything but hopefully that won’t be an issue. I do appreciate them for responding so quickly and getting this resolved just as quickly for me. If for any reason this still gives us problems, I will update. I don’t remember the rep name who called me, but thank you for being kind and courteous.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

This company is a fraud and a scam. After purchasing our home, Justin ** came out to our house about purchasing a security system. Everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. He told us we could save like 30% on our homeowners insurance...that was a lie. After the installer came and installed the system, he told us we’d save about 5% but the reps always tell people it’s more. He said he was going to give us the first 3 months free...that was a lie and when my husband called about the payments coming out, he gave us a bs reason about it and after saying he would cut us a check for what was taken, gave us another bs reason why he couldn’t.

He NEVER told my husband they were going to run his credit. He said our fire alarm would be monitored as well, so imagine my surprise when our fire alarm went off for about an hour and we never got a phone call or no fire trucks ever showed up to our house. I complained about the services and someone said they would contact us but never did. There was ALWAYS an issue with our cameras. So, why would we continue to pay for a service we were falsely signed up for and a service we weren’t receiving? Now they want to send it to collections because we refuse to pay for a service we weren’t receiving. This company is the worse.

Alert 360 response

Thank you so much for providing us the opportunity to resolve this for you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything more we can do for you moving forward.

Resolution response: Oct. 25, 2019

The Security Company was able to come up with an alternative solution that helps my situation. Their resolution time was quick so I give them credit for looking into it and considering my argument. I would still say their contracts could be more flexible but in terms of their service for the last 5 years, they were very quick to respond for any triggered alarms. That was reassuring as a customer.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

STAY AWAY. I have been with them for 5.5 yrs. They would not let me keep my existing rate and contract term on a new home. I was told I had to renew for 36 months at a higher rate. No outside the box thinking.

Alert 360 response

Thank you so much for providing us the opportunity to resolve this for you, Arun. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything moving forward. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alert 360?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have been calling to ask how to cancel my services. All they said is through writing, and try to connect me to the right department to provide me the information where to send my cancellation notice. It’s keep getting disconnected, so I never have the information to cancel the services. At the same time, the company keeps on charging me. If anyone would let me where do I send my cancellation notice, that would be very helpful.

Alert 360 response
      We apologize for any difficulty you have experienced. We have had no reports of calls disconnecting and are always available to assist you. Please contact us at 888-642-4587 or if you prefer you may email us at Care@Alert360.com.

We strive to always provide outstanding service and support, and if you do not feel you are receiving the quality of service you expect please ask for a supervisor. I have also private messaged you my direct line should you have any more questions.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Jacob ** (Tulsa Branch Technician) did an incredible job today installing a deadbolt on our front door! He arrived early, was efficient and professional. Thank you for a great experience! The quality and level of service Alert 360 provides is outstanding!

Alert 360 response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Peter. Customer service is incredibly important to us, and I'm happy Jacob provided such great service! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need assistance in the future. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I called to cancel my account over 6 years ago. Apparently something needed to be done in writing and I was never notified. I moved and got married. They charged me to an old account I don’t access often for 6 years for monitoring a non active system. They offered nothing. Completely disgraceful service.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to resolve this. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything moving forward. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Resolution response: Sept. 4, 2019

Alert360 resolved the issue via a phone call. I appreciate the reach out to me to work out a full solution, and the phone call was great with understanding the issue at hand.

Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I switched providers because my contract had long expired after the 36 months. When I called to cancel the billing depart said, "You are on automatic renewal" so I login to Alert360.com. Nowhere can you find automatic Renewal written in the account or find a place to turn it off. The billing depart goes on to say it is in section XYz where it not. They acquired Smith Security who we were originally a part of. Alert360 is scam. How I was acquired from Smith monitoring and when I signed up with them it said 36 months is the contract as you have to pay for the the new equipment. I fulfilled my 36 months. Do not use this company. You be automatically renewed and you cannot figure out how to turn it off as it is not listed in your account. Total scam.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to resolve this for you. I apologize for the confusion regarding auto-renewal. We try to ensure this isn't an issue by having our customers sign a "No Secrets" page which restates the contract terms in an effort to minimize issues like yours. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything moving forward.

Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

When we got our service the agent who installed our service said we can cancelled our contract by only paying certain amount. But when I call the customer service they want us to pay the remaining months of the contract. Dont used this security service. They will not explain to you when it's being installed and never said in the contract that we have to pay a huge amount terminating our contract. 3 yrs is such a long contract!!!

Alert 360 response

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to resolve this for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything moving forward.

Alert 360 expert review by Ben Mannes

Monitored security systems for homes and businesses start at $15.95/month. Professional installation is required.

• Smart security equipment: Complete smart home security customizations include interactive home control, indoor night vision camera, video doorbell with night vision, key-free door lock, wireless image sensor, Alert 360 touch screen panel, window and door sensors, remote key fob and Wi-Fi signal booster.

• High-tech camera systems: Advanced technology is available in Bullet and Dome security cameras. Professional-grade digital video recorders are also available.

• Smart automation features: Smart technology lets you access and control your home alarm, lighting, door locks, doorbell cameras and video camera systems from anywhere through your phone.

• Availability: Alert 360 security services are available in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Maryland.

Profile picture of Ben Mannes
      Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

Alert 360 Company Information