1.51/5

Need a home alarm?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

91 SimpliSafe Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I received the alarm system last night and decided to install it first thing this morning. Problem number one: The camera can only be set on top of a shelf or furniture. I had explained that I was going to use it in the lobby of my building. It needs to be mounted on the ceiling. In order to do this the base must be modified and the image will be upside down in the app. The app does not have the capabilities to reverse the image.

Problem number two: The window sensors as shown on page 6 of the setup guide, only protect the lower sash of the window. All the alarm systems that I have owned, the window sensor protects the upper and lower sash at the same time. The sensor is placed on the meeting rails of the window. One piece is placed on the top sash and the other on lower sash, where the two sashes meet. I tried to explain this to a supervisor (Tyler). He said I can modify the system to meet my own needs. He just kept talking over me and when I would raise my voice, he said it sounds like you mad. I asked him to listen to what I have to say and he may learn something. He said I guess you want a return label to send the item back. I'm not looking to re-invent the wheel and modify the system. I expect the system to work as they advertise--right out of the box.

Problem number 3: Carbon monoxide detectors are not available and they don't know exactly when they will be. I called and I was told that they will probably be available in three months. I was told by the sales dept. that they had problems with the carbon monoxide detectors and they are working on them. I asked if they could find out how long it would take to resolve the issue with the detector and I was told the engineering dept is very busy and they will get to it. It seems as though this company does not know the meaning of security. They only alarm half of a double hung window and tell you that you can modify the system if you can do better.

The camera has a very limited means of installation. The carbon monoxide detector is an essential part of the alarm system and they tell you to purchase one in the interim, while they take there time to figure out why they had a problem with the previous carbon monoxide system. I'm not angry and I will return the alarm and get a refund. I can only get angry at someone who understands the problem and refuses to acknowledge it. SimpliSafe does not understand the problem and there only comment is you can modify the system anyway that will work for you. I am saying the loud and clear to anyone interested in this system--STAY AWAY--DO NOT PURCHASE. I hope this will help others.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Equipment came quickly and was easy to install. I used the included screws to install everything as I do not trust double-stick tape. The monitoring company is excellent. Most people are not aware that most alarm companies do not provide the monitoring service. Rather they use one of only several 3rd-party monitoring companies that provide nationwide service. SimpliSafe uses COPS Monitoring, out of New Jersey. I've accidentally set off my alarm and get a phone call from them in less than 2 minutes. I keep their phone number in my phone contacts list.

My only complaints are the occasional software bugs. Sometimes a single sensor is not communicating with the base station. At other times, when I return through an entry keypad other than the one I set the alarm with, the base station keeps counting down even though the keypad said, "Alarm off". I have to go to the other keypad and enter my pin there as well. Not all the time, but enough to bother me. Just can't beat the $14.95/month monitoring fee.

Get expert buying tips about Home Alarm and Security Systems delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I initially liked the company service, but that has changed recently when I ordered an additional system. The Answers change depending on who you talk to in Customer Service, they lack consistency on technical support, and they don’t often honor their commitments. Then Customer Service has become shoddy and shady. For example, if you experience a problem with a representative, you can’t talk with a supervisor and can’t contact administrative offices to inform about problems with their operations. I would not suggest this company to anyone because they are going downhill.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Got SimpliSafe when I heard good reviews of the system and it seemed like a cheap option for home security. The system arrived quickly but the packaging was damaged (probably not their fault) and with one broken door sensor. They quickly replaced this broken sensor. Two weeks later, the keypad malfunctioned and went off continuously from 2-4 am everyday. The central monitoring center only called one number (mine and not my partner's). If you do not get to the phone in time, they call the police. Each time the police receive a false alarm, you are charged by the police department $75-200 (I live in New Orleans, I'm sure prices are different in different cities).

I contacted them, they sent a replacement keypad but of course refused to pay the over $200 in false alarm fees that I owe. I used the replacement keypad for one week before it also broke and caused false alarms throughout the night. I finally had it and called to cancel. After an hour and a half on hold, they told me, "You should try to sell your system on eBay." I informed them it was broken, and after much debate, said I could have a full rebate. All in all, the system cost me about $250 in false alarm fees over 3 months. Total waste of money.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I've had my SimpliSafe security system for my home for over a year. I subscribed to their home monitoring service. I just canceled my monitoring service and will replace their security system with another brand. The unit gave "No link to Dispatch Center" annunciations about 30% of the time. This means that if the alarm went off due to an intruder, no call would go out for help to the monitoring station.

I called their tech support line a number of times. They told me to unplug the base unit and remove the batteries, wait a minute and put it back together. It would help for a very short time before losing the monitoring link again. I powered it down and entered the test mode so many times that I could literally do it with my eyes closed, all to no avail.

SimpliSafe decided it was the SIM board in the unit and sent me another one. I installed it. Seemed to work for a day or so, and then more lost link annunciations. Ultimately they offered to upgrade me to their latest system for a 40% discount over full price. That did not sit well with me. I purchased my security system as a working system and fully expect that SimpliSafe would do whatever they could to ensure the system I bought would work as advertised. The bottom line is that they stopped communicating with me. I could either buy an upgrade or stuff it, so I just canceled my monitoring service and will replace my security system with one from another company. I would highly suggest avoiding SimpliSafe alarm systems. They certainly do not stand behind their product! There are too many options on the market to screw around with a company that doesn't seem to care about you or your safety, and isn't that why we buy alarm systems?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SimpliSafe?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

After several years with this service, I'm stuck with it. So much time, money and effort expended that it is economically impossible to switch elsewhere now. Incessant calls to tech support (which responds very well but seems powerless to eliminate repetitive problems) means hours spent in trying to identify and fix which component has failed.

I have now had EIGHT(8!) cameras out of the 2 to be installed; they seem to work for about a year and then fail without explanation. The various sensors fail at regular intervals, resulting in a flashing blue light on the base station, with yet another call to tech support. And on and on and on it goes. They try to suggest it is my internet service (a 100mb system which works FLAWLESSLY on each and every other system in the house), but it clearly is not, else other systems too would fail, but they never do. All I can suggest is to STAY AWAY from this service, OR try and exhaust every other brand first. Don't be swayed by any cost savings, this one's just not worth it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

These reviews posted within were wrote by someone for the Consumer Affairs fake website. SimpliSafe is very reputable and always answers the phone, calls the police and is very helpful! They explain everything and they also let you know, this is a DIY!!! So people need to understand, that if you don't know how to install things, then don't write fake harmful reviews! If you don't answer your phone when the alarm company calls, then why do you have the alarm or complain about having to pay for the police or fire department to be dispatched? If your sensors fall off, THEN USE THE SCREWS!!! Seriously, if you don't know how to fix things, then call a professional to install and stop complaining and writing fake reviews to hurt a company's reputation!

I have 4 of these systems installed in 3 homes and 1 rental I own. I have never had a problem with a sensor falling off, with a false alarm, I have had 1 alarm that would go off when I had a ceiling leak in a vacation home, but that was simple to remedy just by using the app and shutting off the system and restarting it, because there is someone there, then the alarm will continue to re-trigger, if it is something like a leak, then they have monitors for it and also the system won't re-trigger!

Also, they always call me when I have had any alarm and I always reach a representative that is always very polite and helpful! When my camera didn't install correctly, I called them and they walked me right through it and fixed the issue! As far as only having T-Mobile for their base station? That is a lie! My vacation home only has service using VERIZON! So SimpliSafe swapped out my base station from their contracted T-Mobile base with a Verizon base because the original didn't work! All it took was a phone call and some testing to get it switched!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

We have had our alarm triggered twice (both being false thank goodness) but the monitoring company did not call. Last night I was home when the alarm went off. I had set it to home but somehow the motion sensor was triggered setting off the alarm. I ended up cancelling the alarm, calling 911 MYSELF to ask for assistance in making sure my home was safe. I then called the alarm company only to be on hold for almost 17 minutes before anyone answered my call. What if this had been a true emergency? We will be cancelling our service with the company and going with another one that cares about their customer’s safety.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I sent floor plans so I could get a customized system instead of their pre-configured systems. I was told I would get copies backed with sensor locations indicated on the markups. My shipment arrived but no marked up floor plans. When I called about the missing markups, they said "we are paperless and have no way to mark up images". What company in this digital age doesn't have software to mark up pdf files?

Then I was told I could arrange a phone call appointment so a customer service person could give me recommended sensor locations. I just finished waiting 45 minutes and no one called. I know Simplisafe advertises nationally on talk radio. People like Kim Komando are recommending this and they should all know about all of our complaints. I wonder what would happen if all of these radio hosts were told the truth. Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh are taking their ad money. They should know and decide whether to continue to endorse Simplisafe. What would happen if Simplisafe corporate were directly contacted by all of our complaints?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Watch out for these people. Ordered a SimpliSafe system. Was told that the item would ship out and that I would have the item in no more than seven business days. That was important to me, as I had schedule issues where I needed to know a no later than delivery date. Well... on the sixth business day, I went to track my delivery via UPS with the supplied tracking number. The system had not even been shipped. Then I check my credit card and find that SimpliSafe charged my card the day after the order was placed. So, they have my money and the system has never shipped.

I called "customer service" and was given nothing but a giant runaround. Got nothing but excuses. They even went so far as to tell me that they were busy and behind on orders and I needed to understand. OK, but their purchase agreement says that you will receive the system in five to seven business days. I asked to cancel my order. That is when things got ugly. I insisted that they immediately credit my credit card. They refused to do so and said that it would happen in seven business days. Then they tried to blame that on the credit card companies and their requirements. That simply is false! I gave Amazon as an example. Return a received item to Amazon through their process and you have a credit issued before they even receive the returned item.

They issue a credit as soon as the return package is scanned and in the carrier's possession. So... with SimpliSafe, place an order and they charge your card IMMEDIATELY before shipping your product and have no responsibility to keep their part of the agreement and ship the item on time. Cancel an order (that has not even been shipped) and they say a credit will be issued in seven business days? Caveat emptor!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I have not purchased any product from SimpliSafe and never will!!! I inquired about their product and now they bombard me with emails. I have unsubscribed at least a dozen times and it has gotten worse! I wrote to them twice even saying I would give them bad reviews on their customer service and yet the emails continue. If this is the way they handle people I can’t imagine how they would handle their customers. I would never use their product or recommend it, period.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I cannot caution people enough to steer clear of SimpliSafe. It ended up costing me thousands of dollars (in addition to the cost of the system) because I got charged up to $500 each time a false alarm was triggered, and the fire/police were dispatched. I was traveling a lot internationally at the time, so I was not able to answer the phone every time Simplisafe alarm triggered, so we had literally a false alarm every other week or so. Door sensors falling off would trigger a false alarm, and they fall off all the time.

We had our base station go bad, and it triggered the alarm, and we had no way to turn it off, etc. Literally thousands of dollars flushed down the dream. I guess you get what you pay for. It is an inexpensive alarm system, and a cheap, poorly made product. And their customer service is the worst. When I called and complained about all the false alarms, and what it was costing me, they said "we don't reimburse false alarm fees". DO NOT PURCHASE SIMPLISAFE!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I had nothing but problems with their product. Starting with motion sensor. They said small animals would not set it off and yet my little 10 pound cat set the thing off every day. I had to take the battery out, decrease the setting for less motion detection and put it so high on a shelf, doubtful it would work if needed. I could never trust it so when the dispatch would call, I'd have to say it must be false alarm as I had no idea.

Next, the base station would lose connection to dispatch all the time. I would have to call and be on the phone for an hour each time. I'd have to go through all the steps of using a screwdriver to take the thing apart, take the batteries out, unplug the motherboard, wait several minutes, then test the keypad and on and on. They even had me take the thing outside to see if that would work. WHAT? It got to the point that I did all this before even calling and yet they insisted I go through it all again.

Finally sent me a new motherboard saying it needed a different cell phone technology that I had to install myself. Worked for a little while and then all the problems started again. Finally they sent me a new base station but that didn't work either. I ended up just canceling my service. It is worthless and you CANNOT count on this product to keep you or your home safe. In the end they told me I could sell my system online. Hmmm, sell a broken SAFETY system to another person - they may be able to sleep at night with that philosophy but I cannot. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I bought the system total over $700 bucks with of their products. Yes. I have a big house... Ordered it. They missed the shipping day by almost a week when they said it would be on its way (strike one)... So spend all day Saturday getting all the sensors up and paired up with their system. (You have to shorthand some. They are limited in how much text you can give each sensor via key pad). Got everything set up. Now time to pay for the service. Paid for it and it was going to update the base station. 30 mins later it's stuck. No update from base. Look at the FAQ reset base... Still no syncing up with their servers.

Called tech support. Nice lady on the phone worked thru some normal things. Then I ask who is the cell provider for the units. T-Mobile. Guess what? T-Mobile doesn't work here... She said, "We could send you Verizon radio but you have to take the base station apart to put it in." "OK. Let's get this right... You have my address and shipped week late, but no one check to make sure the unit you send me would work in my area?" Her excuse, "You could use wifi. The selling point is via cell right?" I told her at this point, "RMA the whole thing and give me my money back." Prepaid label was email to me. Took everything down. Threw it in the box. It could be a very good product but with sales and shipping not doing homework to make sure you have everything (cell coverage) you need to get it up and running with headaches. Poorly done more like it...

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

The first SimpliSafe system we purchased was used in two different homes. It worked very well for 3 years in the first home and nearly 2 years in the second home. In fact the second home was burglarized and SimpliSafe worked as it should and the police arrived shortly after the alarm activated. Following a divorce my former spouse ended up with the original system.

I purchased another system with the same components and added the new camera because I wanted the added security. After months of long phone calls and replacement of the cellular card in the base unit it still did not connect to the wireless phone system. SimpliSafe would not refund my costs and I eventually sold the system because it was useless if it doesn't call the police or fire department.

As popular as SimpliSafe is was extremely disappointing when they would not correct the problem or provide a refund for my purchase for a product that would not work. Personally, I will not purchase another system from them nor can I recommend this system to anyone now knowing that they do not stand behind their product.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Called SimpliSafe to attempt to purchase a system. After holding for a while I left a message. No one called me. Then I read reviews which were mostly negative. If they are too busy be contacted to purchase a system I cannot imagine what a hassle it would be if there is a problem. Reviews confirm that Simplisafe should not be purchased.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

This system gets interference with signals to base. I have tried everything to troubleshoot. Not much of any assistance from customer support. Getting anyone that is knowledgeable is impossible. Call and all lines are busy, often! I had system working for few months and it started going off for no reason (mostly in middle of night). Tried everything. Had to totally disable. Waste of money. Buyer Beware.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

This is advertised as a no monthly fee required product. Hooey!! If you want to monitor your home with a smart device the 24.99 monthly fee is required, if you want to use this as a monitored alarm only it will be 14.99 per month. If you do not pay this is just an overpriced noise maker. Sent mine back after 4 repeated attempts to contact customer service and being on hold for over 30 minutes, then sent emails. Refund was very delayed. SimpliSafe received my returned product (Unopened unused) and it 2 took phone calls and 15 days to get them to process the credit and give me a confirmation number; Then I was told it would be another 4-7 days for credit to show. There are better options available. Find another company... No savings here compared to any other monitoring company and no customer service.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I tried to order online, twice, using two different valid credit cards, both transactions were declined by their system. I called and was on hold for over 10 mins and hung up; called back and pressed the option for "technical issues" but that person could not help me with sales and I should call back for sales. Hmm... I think I'll go with my gut.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Purchase SimpliSafe one year ago for my seasonal home. Base station lost connection to dispatch while I was out of town. Paid for monitoring services for 5 months when system was not being monitored. Tried to resolve base station problem with customer service when I returned home without success. Poor system and customer service.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I initially went online and requested that they recommend a system, which they did. I wanted more sensors than they recommended so I asked that they also add those to the quote. A free camera was offered in the original quote and was requested by me, after requesting the update I was advised that there was (IN ADDITION) a 10% discount being offered. Guess what? I got the 10% and no camera. I have been sending emails since I ordered and no one reads the content, just a general apology and no comprehension of what is being said in my emails.

Requested a direct email address for a supervisor, response was leave a phone number. No call since Friday. The main problem is that all emails seem to go to a general mail box and you get a response from someone different each time. All I wanted to do was pay the discount back and get my free camera. They can not understand this. Now I am requesting a return, and for some reason they want to help me resolve my technical difficulties I am having with the system. Again no one there can comprehend what they see in my email(s).

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

We installed Simplisafe in January 2018. The package included a base station, entry sensors, motion sensors, and keychain panic alarm. In general that has been working fine. However, we purchased two indoor cameras and additional motion sensors. Initially, both cameras were working fine and we had LIVE recording when needed. After about 5 months, one camera was not working. Eventually a replacement was sent. Camera still didn't work. The Tech Support person said it could be a weak WIFI signal & recommended increasing the bandwidth, internet speed, and changing the modem. We did it all and not only is the one camera still not working, but neither is the second one! The technicians have all responded quickly every time I called, but there still have not been any solutions. We've wasted a lot of time and money with this product and its monthly service fee.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Never answer call. Wait 45 minute hang up. Tried again 25 minute gave up. Service really sucks. They have the number. Why not call back After the call got disconnected? Need to callback after the call get disconnected.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

E-mail sent to SimpliSafe: This is a brief response to your question: "How'd we do?" I have spent two hours speaking with technical support at your company and with my internet provider because the camera supplied by SimpliSafe will not connect with the internet. It sees and connects with my router but not the internet. I have a high speed internet connection which continues to function very well.

Apparently your camera system is intended to function with a 2.4Gh WIFI only. I have a newer Google router which supports 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz but it is not possible to separate the two bands to dedicate one to the SimpliSafe system camera, which does see and connect with the Google router but does not distinguish and select the 2.4 Ghz band to connect to the internet. As to the rest of the system I have followed instructions in setting up the base unit, a motion sensor and a magnetic sensor on an entry door. To date this system has not functioned - i.e. no alarms or alerts when I program as away and then enter my home to test its function. At this point I have wasted the purchase price and several hours of time.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I have been using this system for 2 years, work perfectly and customer service is great. Their service can't be beat. If you need to add to your system order the item when it arrives. Go to your desktop program name and add the items to your system. It is just that easy.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

The cameras themselves were very easy to set up and do the job well. The web and mobile apps, however, are simply not user-friendly. You have to scroll through all recordings to get to an earlier date. Then once you get to the day you want, if you open a video to view it, when you close the video to see if another contains the recordings/images you need, the apps send you back to the top (i.e., current day and time) and you have to repeat the entire scrolling process. There should be a "jump to date" feature, but I guess they haven't thought of that.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

If I could give them 0 stars I would. Customer Service/Tech Support is AWFUL. Right out of the gate our base station didn't work. Multiple frustrating calls later, they sent us a new base station. (They've since had to send us 2 more new ones due to malfunction.) I've had to call them 3 times in the past two weeks because our base station wasn't working again. Each time I was on hold for at least 15 mins before reaching someone. Each phone call took at least 20-30 minutes as they tried to troubleshoot what was wrong. They finally sent a new base station, which I had to call back in to activate (another 30 mins!). They confirmed everything was working and two days later it stopped working. Again.

I spent 40 mins on the phone with them today "troubleshooting." I finally had to hang up and go to work with no answer. The customer service person offered to set up a call-back appointment with her supervisor to continue to troubleshoot. She set the appointment up for 8:30 tonight. Surprise, surprise, no call. We've tried to call them multiple times but get a message saying "our office is closed." Their site says they are open until midnight EST and it is currently 10:15 EST. So, once again, we sit here with an alarm that's not working, and no one taking responsibility for fixing it. We will be cancelling our service tomorrow. Save yourself hours of hassle and headaches. DON'T DO IT!!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I really wanted to use this system. We bought the SimpliSafe system 6 months ago because it was on sale but we hadn't finished our remodel yet and was not ready to install, I'm now ready to install but only to find that the sensors are so big (3" L x 2.25" H x 1.5" W) that will not fit in the window area they hit the blinds or don't fit at all so I went to their site to see what options I have and I see now that they have a new system that has very small sensors so I called them to see if I get the new sensors. I talked a customer service person and she told me that there is nothing they can do and I would have to buy a whole new system as the new sensors are not compatible, I asked if I could return it for credit (Still New In The Box) as it is new and I never opened anything but one sensor and I would buy the new system, still no it been over 60 days no returns.

I also talked to 2 managers they told me the same thing, this is just poor customer service. All I wanted was a system I could use and I would start sending them $14.95 a month but now I'm going sell this on eBay and go with another company. If this is how SimpliSafe wants to start a relationship with a new customer it's a BAD start. How are things going to be down road, what I'm I going run into, sorry just not going with SimpliSafe and can't recommend them to anyone, this is their loss not mine, just stay away.

Original review: July 28, 2018

My purchase and installation of SimpliSafe went fine. However after several month I starting receiving a lot of "No link to Dispatcher" messages. After contacting Customer Svc I was told it should fix itself but if not I was given instruction on how to reboot the system. The "No Link to Dispatch" just kept happening sporadically and would last sometimes for a week! I finally decided to cancel monitoring I mean after all I wasn't being monitored. I went to their website and guess what there is no way to cancel monitoring online! So much for high tech.

So I called customer service on Saturday to cancel and was on hold for about 45 minutes! I was asked my reason for cancelling... their response was, "Oh I'm sorry..." Really! I requested a refund for the unused portion and was told no. I then requested to have the account cancelled at the end of my paid time period and I was told no. I was advised to call back if I wish to cancel later! And be on HOLD another 45 mins... no TY! SimpliSafe is a company that wheels you in with their do it yourself allegedly high tech equipment and then dismiss you.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I installed a SimpliSafe system at my home just after I had a break-in/robbery. Shortly thereafter, I had several more break-ins/robberies and the alarm NEVER went off, so the police were never notified. When I realized what had happened, I called SimpliSafe and was told that on each occasion the alarm was working - and I insisted they test it each time. I was also told that the SimpliSafe unit does NOT recognize jamming attempts. The unit works off a T-Mobile cell phone signal; come to find out cell phone jammers are easily purchased online, albeit they are illegal to own. Needless to say, I WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. STAY AWAY. I have read lots of other reviews by dissatisfied customers who have also had the same problem. And I've spoken with several other alarm companies who state it is a very poor system.

SimpliSafe expert review by Ben Mannes

Choose from 2 plans for $14.99-$24.99, or 5 contract-free packages for $229-$499. A Build My System option is also available. All systems are do-it-yourself install with 3-year warranties.

• No contracts: SimpliSafe doesn’t require customers to sign a contract. You can cancel at any time if you’re unhappy with the service.

• DIY installation: To reduce costs, SimpliSafe security systems are designed to be self-installed in a matter of minutes. They arrive pre-programmed to work instantly. Because they’re wireless, you don’t need to worry about drilling holes or running wire through your house.

• Optional monitoring: You can decide whether or not you want to pay an additional fee for monitoring. Without monitoring, your SimpliSafe system will operate as a local alarm. Rates for monitoring start at 50 cents per day, and you can upgrade at any time.

• Free smartphone app: Take control of your SimpliSafe system by downloading SimpliSafe’s free smartphone app. The app allows you to remotely arm or disarm secure your home from anywhere in the world.

• Customizable: SimpliSafe’s system is completely customizable, so you can add products as you need them. Their system supports up to 41 sensors. In addition to security sensors, SimpliSafe offers fire and environment sensors.

Profile picture of Ben Mannes
    Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

SimpliSafe Company Information

simplisafe.com
    Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.