4.76/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Attorneys Tax Relief, LLC is a National Tax Relief firm that has Tax Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, and Enrolled Agents on staff. We help taxpayers with filing taxes, reducing the amount owed to the IRS and State, release tax liens & levies, stop garnishments, and negotiate Resolutions such as Installment Agreements and Currently - Non-Collectible Status.

The first step is conducting an Investigation into your tax case. The second step is doing a financial analysis to determine your ability to pay. Once we have completed the Investigation and financial analysis, we will then make recommendations to you on which resolution fits your situation the best. We counsel and advise you on all the available options, and answer all necessary questions about the process. We strive to make every person who contacts us compliant with the IRS and State governments, meaning all taxes are filed up-to-date, and strive to put each taxpayer in some type of Resolution.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Attorneys Tax Relief staffs a team of attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents to help taxpayers with tax relief and IRS-approved resolutions. The company assists those who have at least $10,000 in tax debt.

PROS

• Numerous accreditations
  • Free consultation
  • Available nationwide

CONS

• Case representative may change

Top Attorneys Tax Relief Reviews

Attorneys Tax Relief was wonderful. They were better priced as far as their service fee, and you could call them and you could get answers. They don't give you the runaround. They compromised with the IRS for me and I already completed that program.

I needed to file back income taxes and found Attorneys Tax Relief online. I contacted them and working with their tax relief attorney was a positive experience. There was constant communication. They worked on my behalf. Also, the payment plan they gave was flexible.

About Attorneys Tax Relief

Attorneys Tax Relief offers comprehensive tax relief services in all 50 states. Their staff of lawyers, CPAs, and enrolled agents are familiar and experienced with all tax codes, and their Lawyers are accredited by the American Bar Association and the National Association of Tax Professionals. Attorneys Tax Relief follows all the best practices in the industry and has the highest Offer in Compromise (OIC) rates in the country.

Attorneys Tax Relief services

For individuals facing collections or penalties, Attorneys Tax Relief offers compassionate and comprehensive services for all types of tax issues. Attorneys Tax Relief services include:

IRS and audit defense
For individuals or businesses facing IRS investigation, Attorneys Tax Relief provides individuals and businesses an aggressive defense from IRS allegations, including the freezing of accounts, asset seizure or subpoenas.
Tax return preparation
Preparing taxes can be confusing for many. Attorneys Tax Relief lawyers have ample experience dealing with all types of situations. Their lawyers will provide precise recommendations and services pertinent to your case.
Criminal tax defense
The IRS has increased its investigations in the past year. Criminal tax defense involves working with the IRS to keep investigations moving forward efficiently and effectively. A tax lawyer knows exactly how to protect customers from jail time or criminal charges.
IRS business defense
For businesses facing an audit, Attorneys Tax Relief offers representation services to protect the business from further action. Facing the IRS alone can be expensive and ineffective; with a tax lawyer, businesses can find better solutions that cost less in the long run.
Tax fraud
For those who are wrongly accused of tax fraud, it can seem impossible to challenge the IRS. A tax lawyer will help customers avoid further accusations and stop allegations in their tracks. He or she will identify legal defenses, negotiate with prosecutors, and represent customers at trial.

How does Attorneys Tax Relief work

With prompt communication and aggressive advocacy, clients can be sure that Attorneys Tax Relief is working on their behalf from start to finish.

Attorneys Tax Relief offers a free consultation to help both sides understand the issue at hand and what it will take to find a resolution. From there, they will assign either a tax attorney, CPA or enrolled agent to your case.

Attorneys Tax Relief offers resolutions such as:

• Installment agreements
  • Non-collectible status
  • Offer in compromise (OIC)

Attorneys Tax Relief has one of the best OIC acceptance rates in the country: 64%. Its team is knowledgeable, but more importantly, they are effective.

How much does Attorneys Tax Relief cost?

Attorneys Tax Relief does not post its prices online for viewing. But many reviewers have mentioned that its costs are reasonable and affordable based on the services provided. Attorneys Tax Relief charges per case and typically per hour — meaning the more complicated the issue, the higher the cost.

While the cost may be unknown, the results are not. One reviewer said, “(...) long story short: they saved me over $25,000.”

Do we recommend Attorneys Tax Relief?

With a wide variety of services, Attorneys Tax Relief offers solutions for all tax situations. While it does not widely promote its prices or money-back guarantees, Attorneys Tax Relief does provide a free consultation, so clients do not go into the process blind. It receives high ratings from customers, which is an excellent indicator of its success rate and client satisfaction. Because of this, Attorneys Tax Relief is good for anyone wanting an initial consultation for free, plus trusted and highly-rated tax relief service.

Attorneys Tax Relief Reviews

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I looked online a few years ago and looked at different companies, reviews and what people said. I was impressed with Attorney's Tax Relief and I was very happy. They were always very straight with me and very clear. They always treated me with dignity, even though it’s an embarrassing situation, and walked me through what to expect. They created terms which I was able to afford and I couldn’t recommend them more highly.

I was given one person and even though he was going through changes in his life, he always answered the phone with, “How can I help you?” That little thing set the relationship. I’ve always shied away from accountants and attorneys but that approach made the process a lot easier. I was impressed with their people taking responsibility. Plus, the cost was very fair against the service I was receiving. I have been in the program for a little bit more than two years and I have another four months until I’m fully paid off. I already had the final agreement with the IRS, terms of what I need to pay and what they accepted.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I was in a lawyer’s office one day and we were on the subject of tax relief when Attorney's Tax Relief name came up. My lawyer checked the ratings and we found out their rating was good. I also read some good things about them. So, I worked with two attorneys on different occasions. One was named Ken and he was pretty much more helpful. I stayed in Alabama, and I didn’t know if the time was different, but he always return my phone calls. Going through a situation like that puts one in fear, and he made me feel more comfortable.

The service provided by Attorney's Tax Relief was overwhelming. Every time I called, I was able to get in touch with someone or they’d call me right back if they weren’t in the office. They walked me through the details and they answered every question I asked. I even went beyond asking questions just to see how strong they were and I got the right answers. They didn’t mislead me and they actually told the truth about everything whether it was good or bad. So, I really appreciate the honesty.

Attorney's Tax Relief worked with me well and the payment plan was affordable too. Sometimes, I ran into a bind and I could not make a payment, and they made all the arrangement. If I couldn’t pay within the upcoming period, they gave me extra time to pay it in a week or two or whatever fits my schedule. Working with them has impacted my life a great deal as they gave my life back. I was under pressure going through an experience like that, but they helped in my family's financial situation and it put a smile back on my face. All in all, the experience was superior. I would recommend anybody to call Attorney Tax Relief.

Attorneys Tax Relief response

Mr. Howard,

We are very happy with your case results and we are glad that we could accomplish your goals.

Please feel free to contact us for free in the future with any tax questions you may have.

Thank you!

Original review: April 13, 2019

I needed to file back income taxes and found Attorney's Tax Relief online. I contacted them and working with their tax relief attorney was a positive experience. There was constant communication. There was a series of people throughout the process but each one was surely able and capable in answering questions or facilitating the process as well as mediating my paperwork and everything with the IRS. They worked on my behalf. Also, the payment plan they gave was flexible. It got the ball rolling while they processed and made contact with the IRS.

Working with ATR made filing back income taxes a stress-free process. I was in the midst of taking care of my stepmother who had stage four breast cancer when I contacted them. I kept getting all these letters and nastygram from the IRS about threatening liens. There was just so much that I was dealing with that I had to resort to a third party to deal with the IRS issue. ATR took over dealing with the IRS. I was in the midst of a crisis at that time, so working with them really helped take a load off of me. I would certainly recommend them.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The beginning fee was cheaper with Attorney’s Tax Relief and they helped me with my IRS bill. I called when I enrolled and Julie, my payment representative, told me that all they needed was 700 upfront. They got it all started for me. My checks don’t always come in on a regular basis like everybody else’s and if I couldn’t make a payment, Julie made arrangements. Ken was the attorney on the case and he was very polite and helpful. Julie and Ken were both very pleasant people to work with. If I had a question, I could call either of them. Ken would answer any questions that I had. If Julie couldn’t answer it, she would call me back within a day or so. They always kept me in the loop as far as where we were at on everything so I wasn’t sitting around waiting in the dark. Every time a new process came about, they let me know about it.

The biggest way that the program worked for me was that they got the garnishment stopped. We’ve already got my compromise and now, it’s just paying them off. It’s taking a long time but I knew it would because of the closedown with the federal government. Nevertheless, we’re at the tail end of it now and I’m completely happy with it. I’ll be done and everybody will be paid off in July. I’m very pleased with what they’ve done and I would recommend it for friends and family members.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

With every other service, I had to have money to pay off my tax debt upfront once they've negotiated it. And with Attorney's Tax Relief, they paid it for me and let me pay them. They let me make payments instead of having to have the money upfront for their services. They’ve made the payment end of things possible. My original tax debt was something like $3,300. And then, I didn't do anything about it because I didn't have $3,300, and I just let it go. At one time, I owed over $12,000 to the IRS with interest and penalties. And then, I got it paid down some, and my situation got to where I couldn’t keep making the payments.

Attorney's Tax Relief completed the process, and the IRS accepted the offer of compromise. And it’s been a lot better than what I would have had to pay. Even what I’ve got to pay Attorney's Tax Relief out is a lot less than what I would have had to pay otherwise. And there is an end to it. I took some steps to get my monthly debt reduced, and I'm trying to take some more now. Now that that is not over my head any more, I can make some positive commitments. I recommended Attorney's Tax Relief to my sister and she’s gone through them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorneys Tax Relief?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I got Attorney's Tax Relief's service to reduce my back taxes, and it's great that they got my debt reduced considerably. For my payment plan, how much they said was acceptable was higher than I was comfortable with but it was doable. It was the bottom of what they would have liked. We had a lot of emails, and the people were very professional and courteous. And any time I spoke with them on the phone, it was very positive.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I needed to clear up a tax debt with the IRS and it was handled very well by Attorney's Tax Relief. Both of the guys that handled my case were very good. I had to pay them a certain amount and they said they'd pay my tax debt upfront then I had to pay them back. Even if I couldn't make the payment for a couple of months because I was in the hospital, they said they'd just wait it for a couple of months. Then we just started back and up to the end. And now, I've got a letter of release with the IRS and and now, my wife doesn't look at me crazy. Other than that, Attorney's Tax Relief's reps were very responsive. They returned my phone calls and everything was very smooth. I was in good hands. The quality of their service was well worth the cost and I would call them again if I needed any help.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I called Attorney's Tax relief and a lady answered the phone. She was really professional and told me that she could help me set up my payment deal. I was very comfortable with the outcome of everything. I finally got what I owed paid off and I was as happy as a person could get. I've recommended Attorney's Tax Relief to my friends. I was very impressed with their service because I didn't know how I was gonna pay the full amount. Working with them made it easier for me to budget my income. They were very professional and I appreciated it.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Attorney Jon ** provided me with great representation. I would strongly recommend him if you're in need of a great attorney at a fair and reasonable fee. Strongly Recommend him as he works extremely hard for his clients.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

The first time I called Attorney's Tax Relief, they were really helpful. I went with them for an IRS debt and enrolling was really easy easy. Their reps asked a lot of question during the process, a lot of information needed to be forward but everything was done in the proper way. Thus far, they have done a really good job and I was able to reduce what my original balance was. They have reached the last stage already and the IRS has accepted the offer. I'm really pleased with whatever their rep has done for me.

Attorneys Tax Relief Company Information