Call toll free
4.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Attorneys Tax Relief, LLC is a National Tax Relief firm that has Tax Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, and Enrolled Agents on staff. We help taxpayers with filing taxes, reducing the amount owed to the IRS and State, release tax liens & levies, stop garnishments, and negotiate Resolutions such as Installment Agreements and Currently - Non-Collectible Status.

The first step is conducting an Investigation into your tax case. The second step is doing a financial analysis to determine your ability to pay. Once we have completed the Investigation and financial analysis, we will then make recommendations to you on which resolution fits your situation the best. We counsel and advise you on all the available options, and answer all necessary questions about the process. We strive to make every person who contacts us compliant with the IRS and State governments, meaning all taxes are filed up-to-date, and strive to put each taxpayer in some type of Resolution.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Attorney’s Tax Relief staffs a team of attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents to help taxpayers with tax relief and IRS-approved resolutions. The company assists those who have at least $10,000 in tax debt.

PROS

• Numerous accreditations
  • Free consultation
  • Available nationwide

CONS

• Case representative may change

Top Attorney's Tax Relief Reviews

10/31/2018

Attorney's Tax Relief was wonderful. They were better priced as far as their service fee, and you could call them and you could get answers. They don't give you the runaround. They compromised with the IRS for me and I already completed that program.

04/13/2019

I needed to file back income taxes and found Attorney's Tax Relief online. I contacted them and working with their tax relief attorney was a positive experience. There was constant communication. They worked on my behalf. Also, the payment plan they gave was flexible.

About Attorneys Tax Relief

Attorneys Tax Relief offers comprehensive tax relief services in all 50 states. Their staff of lawyers, CPAs, and enrolled agents are familiar and experienced with all tax codes, and their Lawyers are accredited by the American Bar Association and the National Association of Tax Professionals. Attorneys Tax Relief follows all the best practices in the industry and has the highest Offer in Compromise (OIC) rates in the country.

Attorneys Tax Relief services

For individuals facing collections or penalties, Attorneys Tax Relief offers compassionate and comprehensive services for all types of tax issues. Attorneys Tax Relief services include:

IRS and audit defense
For individuals or businesses facing IRS investigation, Attorneys Tax Relief provides individuals and businesses an aggressive defense from IRS allegations, including the freezing of accounts, asset seizure or subpoenas.
Tax return preparation
Preparing taxes can be confusing for many. Attorneys Tax Relief lawyers have ample experience dealing with all types of situations. Their lawyers will provide precise recommendations and services pertinent to your case.
Criminal tax defense
The IRS has increased its investigations in the past year. Criminal tax defense involves working with the IRS to keep investigations moving forward efficiently and effectively. A tax lawyer knows exactly how to protect customers from jail time or criminal charges.
IRS business defense
For businesses facing an audit, Attorneys Tax Relief offers representation services to protect the business from further action. Facing the IRS alone can be expensive and ineffective; with a tax lawyer, businesses can find better solutions that cost less in the long run.
Tax fraud
For those who are wrongly accused of tax fraud, it can seem impossible to challenge the IRS. A tax lawyer will help customers avoid further accusations and stop allegations in their tracks. He or she will identify legal defenses, negotiate with prosecutors, and represent customers at trial.

How does Attorneys Tax Relief work

With prompt communication and aggressive advocacy, clients can be sure that Attorneys Tax Relief is working on their behalf from start to finish.

Attorneys Tax Relief offers a free consultation to help both sides understand the issue at hand and what it will take to find a resolution. From there, they will assign either a tax attorney, CPA or enrolled agent to your case.

Attorneys Tax Relief offers resolutions such as:

• Installment agreements
  • Non-collectible status
  • Offer-in-Compromise (OIC)

Attorneys Tax Relief has one of the best OIC acceptance rates in the country: 64%. Its team is knowledgeable, but more importantly, they are effective.

How much does Attorney's Tax Relief cost?

Attorneys Tax Relief does not post its prices online for viewing. But many reviewers have mentioned that its costs are reasonable and affordable based on the services provided. Attorneys Tax Relief charges per case and typically per hour — meaning the more complicated the issue, the higher the cost.

While the cost may be unknown, the results are not. One reviewer said, “(...) long story short: they saved me over $25,000.”

Do we recommend Attorneys Tax Relief?

With a wide variety of services, Attorneys Tax Relief offers solutions for all tax situations. While it does not widely promote its prices or money-back guarantees, Attorneys Tax Relief does provide a free consultation, so clients do not go into the process blind. It receives high ratings from customers, which is an excellent indicator of its success rate and client satisfaction. Because of this, Attorneys Tax Relief is good for anyone wanting an initial consultation for free, plus trusted and highly-rated tax relief service.

Attorney's Tax Relief Reviews

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I was in a lawyer’s office one day and we were on the subject of tax relief when Attorney's Tax Relief name came up. My lawyer checked the ratings and we found out their rating was good. I also read some good things about them. So, I worked with two attorneys on different occasions. One was named Ken and he was pretty much more helpful. I stayed in Alabama, and I didn’t know if the time was different, but he always return my phone calls. Going through a situation like that puts one in fear, and he made me feel more comfortable.

The service provided by Attorney's Tax Relief was overwhelming. Every time I called, I was able to get in touch with someone or they’d call me right back if they weren’t in the office. They walked me through the details and they answered every question I asked. I even went beyond asking questions just to see how strong they were and I got the right answers. They didn’t mislead me and they actually told the truth about everything whether it was good or bad. So, I really appreciate the honesty.

Attorney's Tax Relief worked with me well and the payment plan was affordable too. Sometimes, I ran into a bind and I could not make a payment, and they made all the arrangement. If I couldn’t pay within the upcoming period, they gave me extra time to pay it in a week or two or whatever fits my schedule. Working with them has impacted my life a great deal as they gave my life back. I was under pressure going through an experience like that, but they helped in my family's financial situation and it put a smile back on my face. All in all, the experience was superior. I would recommend anybody to call Attorney Tax Relief.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The beginning fee was cheaper with Attorney’s Tax Relief and they helped me with my IRS bill. I called when I enrolled and Julie, my payment representative, told me that all they needed was 700 upfront. They got it all started for me. My checks don’t always come in on a regular basis like everybody else’s and if I couldn’t make a payment, Julie made arrangements. Ken was the attorney on the case and he was very polite and helpful. Julie and Ken were both very pleasant people to work with. If I had a question, I could call either of them. Ken would answer any questions that I had. If Julie couldn’t answer it, she would call me back within a day or so. They always kept me in the loop as far as where we were at on everything so I wasn’t sitting around waiting in the dark. Every time a new process came about, they let me know about it.

The biggest way that the program worked for me was that they got the garnishment stopped. We’ve already got my compromise and now, it’s just paying them off. It’s taking a long time but I knew it would because of the closedown with the federal government. Nevertheless, we’re at the tail end of it now and I’m completely happy with it. I’ll be done and everybody will be paid off in July. I’m very pleased with what they’ve done and I would recommend it for friends and family members.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

With every other service, I had to have money to pay off my tax debt upfront once they've negotiated it. And with Attorney's Tax Relief, they paid it for me and let me pay them. They let me make payments instead of having to have the money upfront for their services. They’ve made the payment end of things possible. My original tax debt was something like $3,300. And then, I didn't do anything about it because I didn't have $3,300, and I just let it go. At one time, I owed over $12,000 to the IRS with interest and penalties. And then, I got it paid down some, and my situation got to where I couldn’t keep making the payments.

Attorney's Tax Relief completed the process, and the IRS accepted the offer of compromise. And it’s been a lot better than what I would have had to pay. Even what I’ve got to pay Attorney's Tax Relief out is a lot less than what I would have had to pay otherwise. And there is an end to it. I took some steps to get my monthly debt reduced, and I'm trying to take some more now. Now that that is not over my head any more, I can make some positive commitments. I recommended Attorney's Tax Relief to my sister and she’s gone through them.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I was running into issues with my federal taxes and got Attorney's Tax Relief. A few of the reviews I read was okay and when I spoke to them, I had a warm feeling that they were sincere about helping me with my tax issues. They met with the tax people to try to get me a deal where I could pay my taxes and that took a little long. I got a little leery towards in the middle because I was saying, “Where’s this money going if I’m not getting a offer?” The first offer was turned down and then they said that they would resubmit it.

They didn’t send me the terms until two years later. But they got a resolution. I was paying them 350 a month for the two years. They were saying that I had to build up enough money, so they could offer it to the IRS. But when I got the offer in compromise, it was like 20 bucks they worked it down to, so I wasn’t too happy with that.

Their rep was hands-on and assertive but it didn’t seem like he was shooting from the hip when he explained what was going on for my case, because a few times I actually had to give them a call to ask what’s the status of the case. It seemed like it was just dropped on his desk. He picked up from the last guy that was there. It seemed like he was just trying to just get me up-to-date with what was going on. But he picked up at the tail end of it. I didn’t have too much communication with him. But the communication I did have with him, was quality. They restored my trust in attorneys and they got the job done. That was what’s important.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Attorney's Tax Relief was wonderful. They were better priced as far as their service fee, and you could call them and you could get answers. They don't give you the runaround. They compromised with the IRS for me and I already completed that program, but they're still working on one of my state tax issues. The federal taxes that I had are finished with. My attorney was changed several times in the whole mess of getting everything done. My last attorney's name is Ken and he's good. If I call him, he called me as soon as he got notice from the IRS. So he called me and made me aware of it before me even getting the notice which was great. I was impressed with the way he answered me quickly. I didn't sit for weeks to hear from them. There was a time that I had to wait, but that was on me because I let the ball drop. But as far as them getting back to me, he was very diligent on that.

Initially, I called Attorney's Tax Relief and they gave me some forms to fill out to get all the backup information. They got all the requests and all the power of attorneys. As long as you are on top of everything and doing things as you should in a timely manner, they work right by with you. They looked at my case, and they determined how much they were gonna charge me and the whole spectrum of getting the case resolved. And it was based on a percentage of what I owe the government. Then they put me on a payment plan. Working with Attorney's Tax Relief has been great. It has helped me a lot. I've recommended them to a few co-workers that I've ran into that have problems as well with taxes. Attorney's Tax Relief has been good with them as well. So, I will recommend them again to whoever needs them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorney's Tax Relief?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I called Attorney's Tax relief and a lady answered the phone. She was really professional and told me that she could help me set up my payment deal. I was very comfortable with the outcome of everything. I finally got what I owed paid off and I was as happy as a person could get. I've recommended Attorney's Tax Relief to my friends. I was very impressed with their service because I didn't know how I was gonna pay the full amount. Working with them made it easier for me to budget my income. They were very professional and I appreciated it.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Attorney Jon ** provided me with great representation. I would strongly recommend him if you're in need of a great attorney at a fair and reasonable fee. Strongly Recommend him as he works extremely hard for his clients.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

The first time I called Attorney's Tax Relief, they were really helpful. I went with them for an IRS debt and enrolling was really easy easy. Their reps asked a lot of question during the process, a lot of information needed to be forward but everything was done in the proper way. Thus far, they have done a really good job and I was able to reduce what my original balance was. They have reached the last stage already and the IRS has accepted the offer. I'm really pleased with whatever their rep has done for me.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I worked with Attorney's Tax Relief for a settlement. Their enrollment process was simple and straightforward. I completed their program eventually and I liked how they always answered when I called or texted. They also worked extremely well with me on my payment plan. They took something that was stressful and made it less stressful.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I was researching and Attorney's Tax was the first one to respond. In the beginning, there was a little bit of a hiccup but after everything was straightened out, the enrollment process went nicely and smoothly, and I'm very happy about it. Attorney’s Tax filed the offer in compromise and I worked with Ken. There was somebody else on the case before but he took over. The issue was resolved and Attorney’s Tax gave me my life back. If somebody else is in the same situation where they owe a lot of money to IRS, they are the company to go to.

Attorney's Tax Relief Company Information