toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attorney's Tax Relief

Thank you, Mr. Skorski! We were extremely successful with your settlement. Most settlements are around 15%-20%, however, we were able to get you approved at 10%! Thank you for trusting us to do the job right!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2016

The experience with Attorney’s Tax Relief was how it was supposed to be. Everything was professional and quick with them. I didn't have problems. We just met to discuss everything, signed the contract, filed the motion and that was it. We got a letter for my arrest and that was resolved, end of story. The outcome was very good. It was settled for about 10%. I also saved some money after working with Attorney’s Tax Relief. I feel relief from trouble with my arrest and I was very satisfied.

Attorney's Tax Relief seem to be very competent and knowledgeable people. And thus far, I’m very satisfied. They all appear to work very well together. Each person has a different function. They seem like they have a meeting of the minds as to how to solve any given problem. And that’s what I needed. I actually fired a firm previous to them because they were so incompetent - I was charged a lot of money, they overpromised and under-delivered. ATR appears to be the opposite so I switched to them.

My tax situation is pretty specific and they outlined very clearly how they approach a problem like mine. And the other firm was not doing that and they were just dragging their feet. However, Attorney’s Tax Relief is just starting on it. I am, unfortunately, in the throes of a five-year tax audit, so part of that audit process is I need to gather up all kinds of documents for the review and submit them to Attorney’s Tax Relief so they can go over them. I feel optimistic working with them.

I hadn’t paid for my taxes in a few years so I needed someone to negotiate and get my tax debt lowered. I was pleased with regards to the work that Attorney's Tax Relief did on my federal taxes. They solved the issues for the most part and did a great job. The people I interacted with were great. They got in contact with me when I had questions and it’s a good experience. I already recommended them to other people.

When I called Attorney's Tax Relief, the person that I spoke to told me that it wouldn't be a strain on me to try to get it started. That made me go with them besides someone else. And every time I called them, they always answer my questions. And if I didn't get them on the phone and left a message, they will make sure they call me back. So I was very pleased with them. All of them were very nice and I always feel at ease with them. They got my tax issues resolved and I'll recommend them.

My sister got me in touch with Attorney's Tax Relief. Their reps seemed alright and were able to answer most of my questions. They helped me out with my problem as far as paying my tax and get my debts settled with the state.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorney's Tax Relief?

I searched a whole bunch of tax relief companies and Attorney's Tax Relief seemed really honest so I went with them. They’re a great company and they have great people. I never had people helping me that good.

Attorney's Tax Relief's prices were more reasonable and the fact that they seemed knowledgeable made me work with them.However, my son was more in need and I couldn't afford to do both of us so I gave my part to him. But he didn’t get it resolved because he owed around $300 or $500 more and he couldn’t get the monies together, although he still needs help. If they would add some people do some charity work, pro bono, or reduce it down to where we could pay it, we could keep him, but life happened.

When I talked to the people at Attorney's Tax Relief it sounded like they knew what they were doing. I looked to go with them and they got my tax issues resolved. They did a good job for me and it was a difficult situation. They were really timely and got right on top of things. I felt good about having them working for me. I was really happy with the work they did.

I knew that I was going to be having some tax issues and I wanted to talk to somebody about it. Attorney's Tax Relief was the first I called and the one I used. Their representatives were very, very knowledgeable and they definitely helped me resolve my tax issues. Communicating was little but I can't blame them completely. I was working some really bizarre hours for the city of Chicago, so we missed each other a lot. There was a lot of contact, but I can't blame them for that.

Attorney's Tax Relief did well for me and nobody would complain on the way they do stuff. They were real good and did what they said they would. Their representative was the best anybody could get. He explained everything that needed doing to me and everything was taken care of.

Attorney's Tax Relief had been advertising good on TV and I said I'm going to try them. They are nice and were able to solve my tax issues. The reps answered my questions and were straight with me. I was kind of scared just trying something on TV but they took care of me real good.

I needed to get something done and Attorney’s Tax Relief had a well-timed advertisement. My issues with my taxes are still ongoing but they’ve resolved a number of them. Generally, they're very professional and it's been a good experience working with them. They’ve done a good job. It's a complicated situation but I don’t have any complaints.

I had used two other places and all they did was take my money but they didn't do anything for me. Attorney's Tax Relief gave me a good deal and I agreed. They helped me set up a payment plan. However, we have other issues that we are going to bring to the table and they told me to give them a call once I get everything situated and they'll take it from there. So far they did everything they said they were going to do.

The reps at the Attorney's Tax Relief did well, but it’s just that I can forget what I was supposed to be doing and they’d have to call back and find out where I was at on my end. So it’s just a little bit embarrassing. I’m a survivor of two strokes so it is important for me to have somebody that would work with me and encourage me to keep going to get the work done. I feel that I haven’t been given all the information I need, but they're very patient with me and I appreciate what the crew has accomplished for me. All in all, I love my experience with them.

I’m very pleased with my experience with Attorney’s Tax Relief. Their rep always got back to me in a timely fashion. A lot of times, we communicated back and forth about the case, requesting documents and forwarding them to each other. The case just got dismissed and I feel relieved after working with them.

Attorney's Tax Relief

Thank you, Mr. Caldwell! It was a pleasure helping you, and please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future with any issues you may have!

Thank you again for trusting us to resolve your issues!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

Attorney’s Tax Relief called me over the phone and asked if I have any issues with the IRS and that they can help. It's like a big weight off of my back because I was drowning. IRS was getting ready to come down really heavy on me. They were getting ready to take my house and foreclose on me, and Attorney’s Tax Relief solved all that.

Anytime I got a letter from IRS, I could send it to them and they would allay any of the fears that I had during that time. I would call them and they would tell me not to worry and that they got it. It was a very uplifting experience and they gave me the support because I was really scared I was going to lose my home. But they got me out of it and reduced my liability to the point that I don’t have a liability with them anymore. They were awesome. They're great and I would highly recommend them. I told a friend of mine who’s in trouble with IRS to deal with them because they know what they're doing and they're very confident and professional people.

Attorney's Tax Relief

Thank you, Gloria! It was our pleasure helping you out with your tax issues. I am glad we were able to get that burden off of your back.

Thank you again!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

My neighbor told me about the attorney that was handling his taxes. We don't have the funds to pay all that money the IRS was asking for, but their Attorney's Tax Relief helped us really good with the payments so we can stay afloat a bit now. Thank God for them. I feel that I'm getting that issue off my back and it was a great burden to us. I feel great.

The reps of Attorney's Tax Relief were really helpful, patient and understanding of my situation. I had a lot of problems and they're just really phenomenal. They were also accommodating to my needs. It was a satisfying experience working with them. I'd recommend them to a friend.

My experience with Attorney's Tax Relief is life-changing. I gave them a call and before you know it, they were helping me out. They helped me solve my issues with my taxes with no problems. No issues, easy-going, very understandable. They're helpful with any questions or concerns that I had. They are a great team working together. They resolved my tax issue and made my life easier.

I called Attorney’s Tax Relief, talked to them and decided to hire them. We did most everything over the phone and through email, and they were able to solve my tax issues. It was a good experience.

The first people I called was Attorney’s Tax Relief and they sounded like they knew what was going on and could handle my business, and they solved it all. Their team was very friendly, family-like kind of people and down to earth. They talk to you, let you know what’s going on, and care about you. They’re really good at what they do. I’d definitely go back to them anytime if I ever need them. It was a stress-relieving experience.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Aug. 10, 2016

I was contacted by Attorney's Tax Relief and reimbursed $200. They tried to make the situation right and I appreciate that.

Original review: July 22, 2016

When I called Attorney's Tax Relief, I was hoping for them to try to get my balance down so I could pay it off. The IRS wanted me to pay more, but I told them I couldn’t and what I could pay. Attorney’s Tax Relief said they could get it cheaper. Come to find out the agreement that they had offered to IRS was the same agreement I had told the IRS before I even called them. I could’ve done all that myself. So they really didn’t do anything for me. They just took my money. I’ll never deal with them again.

People at Attorney's Tax Relief are amazing. A friend of mine first owned it and I knew that they are good at what they've done. I saw it develop from the start, so I trusted them more than I did a random person. They did a great job solving my tax issues. The only issue I was having is trying to find an updated balance of what I owe because I've been paying it down and I wanted to eliminate the balance. But other than that, anything from Attorney's Tax Reliefs side has been exceptional so far. My experience with them has been across the board, effective and quick.

Attorney's Tax Relief helped me minimize things. They handled certain parts and had me send stuff and good things happened. When I started out, they claimed I owe $168,000 in taxes and penalties. One thing that still disturbs me is it was right in the midst of this fiasco over the IRS targeting patriot groups. I had joined a very conservative branch of the Tea Party that meets in Grand Rapids, Michigan three months before I got this letter. It was a shock out of the blue. I’m a disabled American war veteran. I do work but I’m limited. I just had surgery for a hip that had been broken twice. The doctor said it’s the worst he’d ever seen. He couldn’t believe I was moving, let alone walking.

So, Attorney's Tax Relief steered me in the right direction. Unfortunately, I did quite a bit of the legwork myself, working with the local IRS office and following up on their suggestions. I redid 14 years’ worth of taxes. That showed that they owed me $8000 and I didn’t owe them anything. In order to settle it, they kept all of that money and an additional 2200 bucks. Plus, $300 for Attorney's Tax Relief fees. So I was really pleased with it.

I'm very pleased with Attorney's Tax Relief. They were much easier to talk to and what they were offering was more budget-friendly than some of the other people that are out there. Everybody that I had to deal with was very accommodating because the time I signed up with them, I found out I had leukemia so I was in the hospital. I was able to work with them while going through treatment and having to send them things through email. They were very personal and approachable. So it was a great experience. I'm very thankful and would recommend them to anybody else who are having the same issues.

Attorney's Tax Relief

Mr. Holland had a very difficult case, and we were very pleased when the IRS accepted our proposed settlement. The only thing I would change about the case is the amount of time it took to settle. However, the length of time it took did not harm Mr. Holland in anyway, and we ultimately got the settlement accepted by the IRS. Lastly, Mr. Holland is correct in regards to the taxes; Attorneys Tax Relief, LLC often agrees to prepare client's tax returns for life as an added bonus to doing business with us. Thank you, Mr. Holland!

Original review: July 8, 2016

My daughter told me about Attorney's Tax Relief. She checked and researched to make sure that I was talking to a reputable company then told me to go with them so I did. They made the deal, got me a reduced rate, and I paid it. I had this turnaround this year and I mailed a check for $4,985. So hopefully, I'm out in the clear now. I also like the fact that they told me they could do my tax for the rest of my life knowing that I'm going to retire in just a few years.

Overall, it wasn't a pleasant experience, not because of the company, but because of what the problem was about and I'm broke. I went the route I did because I don't want to be paying the government now until the day I die. Attorney's Tax Relief did what they said they were going to do and they did a good job. I will tell that to somebody. As a matter of fact, I have recommended some people to them while I was going through the process and they wanted to see how I came out.

IRS was trying to screw me and Attorney's Tax Relief was the best bet for taking care of it for me. There was one in particular that worked on the case, but there were a few people that I spoke to. All of them were real nice people and they got right on top of it, sent me out the necessary forms on my phone so it wouldn't take so long. They set me up a payment plan and we went from there. They resolved my tax issue real quick for me. I have heavier pockets now. I don't think there could be anything they could do any better. They treat their customers like their family.

I talked to a couple of guys from Attorneys Tax Relief and they were very honest and worked out my budget that basically worked for me. I feel great and relieved working with them. They were very prompt and really helpful especially in the situation that I was in.

The IRS did me wrong so I hired Attorneys Tax Relief. I did all interactions with their team over the phone and it was right on time. They take the payment out of my account and took care of business. I'm glad they worked with me.

I was in the oil field and I lost my job last November. It’s been tough making all my payments on time but Attorney’s Tax Relief worked with me. Their reps seemed very professionable and very knowledgeable. My experience with them has been good.

Question and Answers - Attorney's Tax Relief

What problem is Attorney's Tax Relief, LLC trying to solve?

We are trying to reduce individual's and business's tax debt owed to the IRS, and protect individuals and businesses from aggressive collection activity.

What sets your company apart from the competition?

We are actually getting settlements approved by the IRS. Most companies do not want to spend the time that it takes to get an Offer in Compromise accepted by the IRS. Our competition is trying to get clients into resolutions that require minimal effort, and do not review every client for an Offer in Compromise.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

We can lower debt amounts owed to the IRS, we can stop wage garnishments, release bank levy's, file tax returns and make it to where taxpayers don't have to pay anything back to the IRS if they qualify.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your company?

The biggest misconception is that we can actually reduce the amount of debt owed. Clients think it is too good to be true that we can actually reduce their debt by thousands of dollars. It is hard to gain client's trust because a lot of them have been scammed and do not want to get scammed again.

How does Attorney's Tax Relief measure success?

We measure success by the amount of settlements we have gotten accepted by the IRS and the happiness of our past clients with our service. When you are in the service industry it is important to do whatever it takes to make the client happy.

What are your company values?

Treat the client with respect and listen to the client so that we are accomplishing the client's goals. We want to do whatever it takes to help the client become compliant with the IRS. We represent the client as long as it takes to come to some type of resolution with the IRS.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Attorney's Tax Relief?

That we work extremely hard on each case, and we charge far less than any other firm. We often do work for free to move the case along because a lot of clients cannot pay the full fee. I have heard about other tax companies, and a client cannot even get representation unless they pay thousands of dollars up-front. We are one of the fairest tax companies in the market today.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

That it is a scam. There are so many companies that call taxpayers that owe debt claiming to be the IRS to get them to pay money over the phone. We are constantly battling people thinking that we are out to scam them. We are not one of those tax scam companies, and we do a great service for taxpayers.

What is the greatest obstacle Attorney's Tax Relief is currently trying to overcome?

The competition is great. There are huge players in the market that are doing millions per month in marketing. It is hard for a company like ours to reach clients that need help because we don't have the marketing budget other companies do.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

There is much more competition than there were years ago, and there are more scams out there that we have to overcome. The tax resolution industry will be around as long as the IRS is around; we are here to protect taxpayers and educate them on how to resolve their issues.

How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?

We don't think it will change much. The regulation is already in place, and the IRS needs tax resolution companies because we generate revenue for the IRS.

How has your company grown or evolved?

We are much more skilled at getting Offers in Compromise approved by the IRS. The IRS has thrown every wrench at us and we continue to get settlements approved. We have seen every scenario possible and can evaluate your case in a few days.

How do you see Attorney's Tax Relief growing or evolving in the future?

We would like to keep the company the size it is now. We feel we are able to service clients properly and timely with our current infrastructure and do not want to stray from that business model.

Where do great ideas come from in your organization?

Everyone contributes to the evolution of the company. No idea is too small or too big.

Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?

Before choosing a tax resolution firm be sure to do your research. You want to pick a reputable company that is fair with their fees who you know will get the job done. You should call at least two to three companies before deciding who to handle your tax case. Be sure that the company you pick lets you speak with an attorney on the phone. Most companies guard their attorneys and only allow you to speak with the sales representative.

Attorney's Tax Relief Company Profile