Call toll free
4.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Attorneys Tax Relief, LLC is a National Tax Relief firm that has Tax Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, and Enrolled Agents on staff. We help taxpayers with filing taxes, reducing the amount owed to the IRS and State, release tax liens & levies, stop garnishments, and negotiate Resolutions such as Installment Agreements and Currently - Non-Collectible Status. The first step is conducting an Investigation into your tax case. The second step is doing a financial analysis to determine your ability to pay. Once we have completed the Investigation and financial analysis, we will then make recommendations to you on which resolution fits your situation the best. We counsel and advise you on all the available options, and answer all necessary questions about the process. We strive to make every person who contacts us compliant with the IRS and State governments, meaning all taxes are filed up-to-date, and strive to put each taxpayer in some type of Resolution.

124 Attorney's Tax Relief Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I was running into issues with my federal taxes and got Attorney's Tax Relief. A few of the reviews I read was okay and when I spoke to them, I had a warm feeling that they were sincere about helping me with my tax issues. They met with the tax people to try to get me a deal where I could pay my taxes and that took a little long. I got a little leery towards in the middle because I was saying, “Where’s this money going if I’m not getting a offer?” The first offer was turned down and then they said that they would resubmit it.

They didn’t send me the terms until two years later. But they got a resolution. I was paying them 350 a month for the two years. They were saying that I had to build up enough money, so they could offer it to the IRS. But when I got the offer in compromise, it was like 20 bucks they worked it down to, so I wasn’t too happy with that.

Their rep was hands-on and assertive but it didn’t seem like he was shooting from the hip when he explained what was going on for my case, because a few times I actually had to give them a call to ask what’s the status of the case. It seemed like it was just dropped on his desk. He picked up from the last guy that was there. It seemed like he was just trying to just get me up-to-date with what was going on. But he picked up at the tail end of it. I didn’t have too much communication with him. But the communication I did have with him, was quality. They restored my trust in attorneys and they got the job done. That was what’s important.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Relief delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Attorney's Tax Relief was wonderful. They were better priced as far as their service fee, and you could call them and you could get answers. They don't give you the runaround. They compromised with the IRS for me and I already completed that program, but they're still working on one of my state tax issues. The federal taxes that I had are finished with. My attorney was changed several times in the whole mess of getting everything done. My last attorney's name is Ken and he's good. If I call him, he called me as soon as he got notice from the IRS. So he called me and made me aware of it before me even getting the notice which was great. I was impressed with the way he answered me quickly. I didn't sit for weeks to hear from them. There was a time that I had to wait, but that was on me because I let the ball drop. But as far as them getting back to me, he was very diligent on that.

Initially, I called Attorney's Tax Relief and they gave me some forms to fill out to get all the backup information. They got all the requests and all the power of attorneys. As long as you are on top of everything and doing things as you should in a timely manner, they work right by with you. They looked at my case, and they determined how much they were gonna charge me and the whole spectrum of getting the case resolved. And it was based on a percentage of what I owe the government. Then they put me on a payment plan. Working with Attorney's Tax Relief has been great. It has helped me a lot. I've recommended them to a few co-workers that I've ran into that have problems as well with taxes. Attorney's Tax Relief has been good with them as well. So, I will recommend them again to whoever needs them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I had a tax problem and when I heard a commercial on the radio on Attorney's Tax Relief, I tried their number and I talked with one of their secretaries a year before. And then, everything started happening in October when I got a chance to get enough money to pay them. I got a callback, and the secretary had me set up when I called back. It was a two-year period in between time when I talked with her first time.

I had gotten behind my taxes. My first wife died. She had been sick during the whole marriage, and I got caught up. I wasn’t paying all my taxes, trying to make sure her medical situation and my kids were alright. I was in a really bad rut. I really tried to pay them back. I couldn't get my wife to work, and I came off work on disability and I knew I couldn’t pay anything that way. Attorney's Tax did a great job for me.

it took a year for me to get done from the time I called back to have them start working, but they handled it really quick as far as I'm concerned. Last year, this time, I just came out on disability and started getting enough funds to start making the payment on my account to Attorney's Tax. This year, all I gotta do is send in $1,500 straight for IRS. I made my last payment to Attorney's Tax last week, so I feel relaxed. I'm a lot more calm and relaxed about my life now because it’s so much better. Stephanie and Ken, the guys over at Attorney's Tax, did a great job. I really appreciate them for being patient with me.

They handled me with utmost respect, talked me through it, and let me understood and helped me understand my situation and my rights. I felt really good and confident about that. If anything else transpire with my taxes, I will call back and try to get in touch with Stephanie and Ken. That’s how confident I feel they'll work. I'm recommending others to call Attorney's Tax. People need help like I did. They need to know somebody that can help them maybe sleep at night. For an average Joe like me, it worked.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I had a tax problem, so I sought help from Attorney's Tax Relief. They were recommended by a friend of mine. He had to use them once and I looked them up online in Better Business Bureau. They had a good rating. It’s also always advertised on TV. My interactions with their rep were really good. If I had a question for them, I'd give her a ring and she would follow me up. It might take a day or two, but she would get back with me and she did a good job. I could understand what she was talking about and she explained everything in terms I understood, so I was pleased with it.

Attorney's Tax Relief got some options on my payment plan. But I had to give so much down. They sent an assessment of an X amount and ended up being quite a bit but it would get the problem solved quicker. I was able to borrow some money from different people to round out the money. I wanted to get it solved as quick as I could. We kept acting on it until we got so much paid to us, so I paid them the amount they asked for and they got on it. However, I was disappointed, especially about midway, about getting it solved though. It took a long time.

I also received a letter. They said, "we'll have 90 days" on answering and they sent a letter again and said, "we've just been really busy that I didn't even have a chance to look at it. It'll be 90 more days." It went longer with the IRS. They kept delaying it. And then finally, we wanted some more answers and they said they'd have answers in a few days. So Attorney's made an offer to IRS and I thought they were making a joke. I said IRS wouldn’t accept that. But they compromised and they accepted the offer. I was really amazed. Attorney's did a good job. Everyone I spoke to was very helpful and they tried to answer my questions. They got it resolved, it just took them a little longer than I thought it would be. The cost was high as well, but it saved me a lot of money and gave me a bit of relief about being hounded constantly. I'd recommend them.

Original review: June 26, 2018

I had a tax situation so I was trying to find someone that would give me a decent deal to try to help me resolve my problem and I came across Attorney's Tax Relief. The representative there was nice. He seemed like he was concerned, really kept in contact with me and just stayed up to date with what stage I was in in the process. I just wanted to deal with a company that keeps me informed. I'm still dealing with them right now and everything is working out pretty well. They were able to resolve the actual issue. All that I'm doing now is finishing paying them. They put me on a payment plan and because I didn't file my 2017 taxes for this year, once Attorney's Tax Relief did the resolution, the IRS told me I needed to stay up to date on my taxes. So Attorney's Tax Relief is gonna file the 2017 taxes for me and that's it.

Their attorneys are respectable. Scott, the first guy I was dealing with, stayed for a little while but he ended up leaving but the next guy was nice too. There was one lady there who handles the paperwork part that I wasn't quite seeing eye to eye with. She was being a little belligerent. But the other guy resolved mine and the lady's issue. He showed me that they were professionals over there. Overall, Attorney's Tax Relief did a really good job. Working with them showed me everybody can get a second chance. Everybody makes mistakes and we could make better decisions. But as far as the government and the people that help, you gotta pay for it at the end of the day. There are some things that have been in place to help the American working class.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorney's Tax Relief?

Original review: June 15, 2019

Enrolling with Attorney’s Tax Relief was pretty simple. They took my money and away we went. Ken did take my calls and called me back when he was supposed to. He did his job. He communicated with me which was very nice. We've pretty much completed and my experience has been good. Attorney’s Tax Relief could have a way to have the service cheaper and quicker.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I had tax debt and I sought the services of Attorney’s Tax Relief two years ago. I called them, told them the situation and got it started. I was bounced around to several different people during the whole process. By the end of it, I had talked to at least six people, one or two people at a time. Every couple of months, I was talking to somebody else. Finally, in the last six months, it was all the same guy, which was great. They did their job and everything turned out more than I expected. I paid a lot for it but besides that, they did everything they promised they were gonna do. It was a cool experience. I felt exhausted quite a bit in the middle of the journey, but it worked.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I needed to file back income taxes and found Attorney's Tax Relief online. I contacted them and working with their tax relief attorney was a positive experience. There was constant communication. There was a series of people throughout the process but each one was surely able and capable in answering questions or facilitating the process as well as mediating my paperwork and everything with the IRS. They worked on my behalf. Also, the payment plan they gave was flexible. It got the ball rolling while they processed and made contact with the IRS.

Working with ATR made filing back income taxes a stress-free process. I was in the midst of taking care of my stepmother who had stage four breast cancer when I contacted them. I kept getting all these letters and nastygram from the IRS about threatening liens. There was just so much that I was dealing with that I had to resort to a third party to deal with the IRS issue. ATR took over dealing with the IRS. I was in the midst of a crisis at that time, so working with them really helped take a load off of me. I would certainly recommend them.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I had an IRS problem and I called Attorney's Tax Relief. Their reps did a good job at answering any questions I had and helped me get all the paperwork out. The process took a while but that wasn't their fault. Ken was the attorney who worked with me the longest. He did a good job of emailing and getting right back to me. In the end, it was a good deal and all worked out. Attorney's Tax relief got the job done and straightened my problem out. It's been a huge load off me. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I heard about Attorney's Tax Relief on Rush Limbaugh and called them. I lost everything I worked for my whole life and nobody wants to help a guy who loses everything but they took care of everything they promised and did it step-by-step. They kept asking me for what they needed and I did whatever they asked. I didn’t know where to go or what to do or what was required. It took five years and I never counted on that long but it takes what it takes with the government. The program was good and they did everything great. The attorneys were good and I answered all the questions. I have no complaints with them.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I was having financial problems with the IRS and I was going through a lot of stress. Attorney's Tax Relief helped me resolve my problem and I’m very thankful. They were wonderful. They were very professional, caring and concerned. I could call and talk to them any time which was the good part. The interaction with the attorney went well and everything was excellent. The reps made me feel very comfortable like I was part of the team. I was satisfied with the results that they gave me. I had to pay $70 a month for two years but my time terminates with them next month. I hope their support continues to be positive. It was 100% wonderful working with Attorney’s Tax Relief and they relieved a lot of anxiety.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Attorney's Tax Relief called me and they threw some options out. They sent in my settlement offer and I agreed on 75 a week. Their program cut my tax debt way down and the cost was fair but I still got a year left of paying because I gotta pay them 5,500. I felt good working with their attorney and the people knew what they were doing. They did a good job.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The beginning fee was cheaper with Attorney’s Tax Relief and they helped me with my IRS bill. I called when I enrolled and Julie, my payment representative, told me that all they needed was 700 upfront. They got it all started for me. My checks don’t always come in on a regular basis like everybody else’s and if I couldn’t make a payment, Julie made arrangements. Ken was the attorney on the case and he was very polite and helpful. Julie and Ken were both very pleasant people to work with. If I had a question, I could call either of them. Ken would answer any questions that I had. If Julie couldn’t answer it, she would call me back within a day or so. They always kept me in the loop as far as where we were at on everything so I wasn’t sitting around waiting in the dark. Every time a new process came about, they let me know about it.

The biggest way that the program worked for me was that they got the garnishment stopped. We’ve already got my compromise and now, it’s just paying them off. It’s taking a long time but I knew it would because of the closedown with the federal government. Nevertheless, we’re at the tail end of it now and I’m completely happy with it. I’ll be done and everybody will be paid off in July. I’m very pleased with what they’ve done and I would recommend it for friends and family members.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I really appreciated Attorney's Tax Relief's help with my tax situation. They submitted an offer in compromise and prepared 4 years of returns. They were always there when I had questions throughout the process. It gave me peace of mind to have my tax problems totally solved by experts and they saved me a lot of money. I highly recommend their services!

Attorney's Tax Relief response

Thank you, Peter! You had a difficult case, and we're happy that we were able to get it done for you. Thank you again for trusting us!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

With every other service, I had to have money to pay off my tax debt upfront once they've negotiated it. And with Attorney's Tax Relief, they paid it for me and let me pay them. They let me make payments instead of having to have the money upfront for their services. They’ve made the payment end of things possible. My original tax debt was something like $3,300. And then, I didn't do anything about it because I didn't have $3,300, and I just let it go. At one time, I owed over $12,000 to the IRS with interest and penalties. And then, I got it paid down some, and my situation got to where I couldn’t keep making the payments.

Attorney's Tax Relief completed the process, and the IRS accepted the offer of compromise. And it’s been a lot better than what I would have had to pay. Even what I’ve got to pay Attorney's Tax Relief out is a lot less than what I would have had to pay otherwise. And there is an end to it. I took some steps to get my monthly debt reduced, and I'm trying to take some more now. Now that that is not over my head any more, I can make some positive commitments. I recommended Attorney's Tax Relief to my sister and she’s gone through them.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I needed help with my IRS problem and a friend of mine referred me to Attorney's Tax Relief. The enrollment process was simple. They thoroughly helped me understand what was going on through the process, after the process, and what to expect if I'm through with it. Everything was great with all of the attorneys I worked with. Mark was one of them and he was professional. I would refer Attorney's Tax Relief. They were doing the right way. It was a little expensive, but I got everything taken care of.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I needed help with my case and a lot of my co-workers were going to Attorney's Tax Relief. They were in my budget with regard to the issue that I was in, and they helped me out a lot with that. They took off my stress.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I had income tax help from Attorney's Tax Relief. They contacted IRS and worked out a deal with them. They were able to work it down quite a bit. Dealing with the Tax Relief reps was a good experience, but it could’ve been better if they got back to me quicker than they did at times. I’m happy with my experience, I was able to keep up with the payments and it was worth it considering what I could have paid the IRS.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I had problems with my federal taxes from a divorce and I called Attorney's Tax Relief. I was looking at $47,000 in back taxes because of divorce so I sought help from Attorney's Tax Relief. The conversation went well, so I decided to go with them. I explained to them what situation I was going through and the lady that I talked to, told me that it looks as if my situation was a good set up for me to be able to get my taxes reduced dramatically or if not, completely forgiven. I gave her information, and she did whatever she did. I had to pay $500 upfront at that moment for them to be able to investigate my situation.

After they investigated, they told me, “Yeah, we could do this for 6,000 and the $500 you already paid down will go toward it, so you owe $5,500.” And then they asked me to pay $300 every month until it was paid off, and I did that. I’m still waiting for them to get back with me at this moment, because they got with the federal government, and apparently, they want $2,000 something. So they want me to pay three hundred and something dollars extra a month after they told me the $6,000.

I told them that was not what they told me. A few times they didn’t give me any paperwork. I asked them to fax me stuff and they kind of talked real fast and got off the phone. So, I’m hoping that it’s really legally legit that they’re actually getting this done for me because we didn’t have any paperwork. Kelly was the first lady that I spoke with and then after that Jolene. Afterwards there was some other guy who talked real fast saying if I didn’t do something right then, they were gonna make me pay the whole thing.

I don’t know all that legal mumbo-jumbo they deal but $2,000 more is too much. My impression was they got it completely resolved and got 0% to pay the thing, making me pay $6,000 to do it. But I couldn’t complain because I know attorneys gonna make their money. $6,000 is better than $47,000 or jail or whatever they would try to do so I accepted it.

Attorney's Tax Relief response

Thank you for the review, Eric! We were extremely pleased to get your Offer in Compromise accepted by the IRS! you no longer have a tax balance with the IRS. Thank you for hiring us to resolve your tax debt! Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

A friend told me about Attorney's Tax Relief and I looked to them for some help. I talked to their rep, Julie, and she was very informative. She was quick with the things that I needed to get my paperwork started. When I called, their reps got right back to me. Furthermore, when I had questions, they were able to answer and did not give me the runaround. During the process, they got what I owed the government lowered. I also compliment their work and ability to deal with people. They give good quality service overall. I would refer this company to someone else.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I saw that there was a plan to relieve the American people from a little bit of their tax burden, so I sought the services of Attorney’s Tax Relief to get tax relief from the IRS. To enroll in their program, I called them and turned over my power of attorney to them, as far as my taxes are concerned, and they took it from there. I had to provide them with the information that they needed and what the IRS required. They settled my debt with the IRS and it took two years for the IRS to agree to the terms. I paid Attorney’s Tax Relief in full as I had agreed but they did not pay the IRS in full as I thought they would. I just found out today that they're going to pay the IRS when my tax case is finally settled. They have been sitting on my money for two years and they're dragging this deal out another five months.

Attorney’s Tax Relief needs to provide more information of what's going on since they left me hanging on stuff. They need to stay in more contact with their clients. Jelani was the tax attorney that finally took care of my case and she has not been in better contact either. At this point, I am waiting for them to finish paying the IRS and then I will be released. I'm trying to get the lien lifted off my property so I can sell it, but the tax settlement has been dragging on. Working with Attorney’s Tax Relief will make my life better in the end once this tax case is finally resolved because it will settle quite a bit of debt with the IRS.

Attorney's Tax Relief response

Thank you for the review! It took us longer than expected to get the Offer in Compromise accepted, but in the end, the Offer in Compromise was accepted by the IRS and there is no longer an IRS tax liability. Thank you again!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I had been out of work for a long time and when I finally filed taxes for the years that I worked, I neglected my refund because the IRS said I owed them $12,000 for filing a frivolous claim, and I never filed it. I’ve attempted to file it and they told me not to, so I stopped and then they fined me. I was on probation for the next five years because of the situation. I needed help, and I called Attorney's Tax Relief.

Attorney's Tax Relief's program worked for me in regards to keeping me out of trouble as far as the IRS goes. They represented me in my case and I left it in their hands because I know nothing about it. I have paid them some money, and they started my case. Their enrollment process was very smooth, and their tax attorneys were very professional. They were on point and they handled things efficiently and as fast as possibly could be done. My only complaint is that the process was long but that was not their fault. I hope they’ll be representing me every time I file my taxes and keep me from making any mistakes.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I got in trouble with the IRS. Attorney's Tax Relief's service was a bit cheaper, so I went with them. I had to show them proof of income for me and my wife, a breakdown of monthly expenses that we had, and whatever documents the IRS asked for as far as making sure that I was being truthful. The reps were very friendly, straight to the point and truthful with me, too. The startup price was fair and it was affordable for me without having to pay a huge fee upfront. They worked with me the way I needed them to. They provided for me a settlement where I had to pay $500 to get started, and then over a period of time, I paid $4,500.

Nothing was definite but there were times when I felt discouraged. The process took a little longer than I thought it would but after a little over a year and a half, I finally got the phone call I wanted to hear. The IRS accepted the resolution and I was all done. Got the IRS problem that I had off of my back and things are back to normal. I'd recommend Attorney’s Tax Relief to other people. You can call them and talk to a real person throughout the whole process. Be patient and it would work for you.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I was in some tax trouble which I needed some help with. I looked online and Attorney's Tax Relief looked like the best one to go for. The enrolment was easy. I sent them an email and I got a call the next day. I dealt with Ken the whole time and he was awesome, very informative and up to date. I never waited more than a day for a return call and I never had to worry about a whole lot. He took care of a lot of things that I didn't even have to think about. He did the best that he could and I was very pleased with it.

Attorney's Tax Relief worked with me on everything that I had issues with. They had the power of attorney with my tax documents, made some deals with everybody and with certain agents and dropped the total amount that I owed down by more than half. They also set the payment plans and I didn't have to worry about giving them a lump sum up front. They made my life a lot easier and took a lot of stress off of my back. They're a good company to go with and I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I owed around $20,000 in back taxes and didn’t have the money to pay it. I was on the way to work one day and I heard Attorney's Tax Relief advertise their services on the radio. I decided to call them and it was the best call I ever made. They paid about $100 for my taxes and I pay them to take my case. Every time I had a problem or some questions, I called in and the rep would go over it with me and most of the time, he got the same letter that I would have. They've done what they said they were gonna do and I'm impressed. The money I paid them was worth it and I was satisfied. They did great and I would recommend them to anybody that owe a lot of money and don't have a resource to pay it back.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I owed almost $25,000 and I was paying $200 minimum for quite a few years. Right now, I'm 66 and I can’t be paying this for the rest of my life. I got in touch with Attorney's Tax Relief and they relieved me. There was no problem with the process and I couldn't ask for anything better. I spoke to two tax attorneys and thereafter I met a young lady and a gentleman. I tilt my head to both of them as they were both very good. Working with Attorney's Tax Relief took a whole burden off me. Right now, I'm tax and debt-free.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I saw Attorney's Tax Relief on TV and I called them about my Federal tax debt. The staff have been fine with me and I'm very comfortable working with their team. The payment plan that was set up made our pocket bulk. I will be completing the program in October. Overall, we were heading down our own rough road if we couldn't have gotten help so Attorney's Tax Relief has impacted our lives a lot.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I had a tax debt. Enrolling with Attorney's Tax Relief was pretty simple and straightforward. I called them and they answered the questions that I had. I figured out a little bit about the process and then agreed to sign with them at the deadline. I was pretty comfortable working with them and the payment plan they gave was reasonable. The process started a year ago and since then I've completed the program and the once a month billing stopped in December. Then the IRS kept any taxes I'd get back for a while. This company cleared up my IRS debt. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I signed up for Attorneys Tax Relief's debt relief service. The reps were very professional and they were able to reach a settlement which I was happy with. The entire process from the time I started until the time the debts were settled took about 18 months. I would recommend Attorney's Tax Relief.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I was off work and disabled so I got behind on my taxes. I looked on the internet, read reviews, and picked Attorney's Tax Relief. They did operating compromise for my federal taxes for a few years and got the tax debt reduced drastically. They did very well and helped me get out of a $20000 debt with the IRS. It was a nice change.

Attorney's Tax Relief was straightforward and transparent. They were very good at what they do and did exactly what they said they could do. Moreover, my tax attorney was a good guy and easy to work with. He was friendly, very thorough and answered any questions I had. I had to reduce the payment in the last few months to finish it up with them and there was no issue at all. They explained to my wife, there were no questions and they understood when folks had some issues. I would recommend Attorney's Tax Relief and I wouldn’t hesitate to call them for future help.

Attorney's Tax Relief expert review by Andrew Poulos

Attorney’s Tax Relief is based in Chicago and represents clients in all 50 states. They specialize in fighting for people who are facing problems with the IRS due to aggressive collections, an inability to make their monthly IRS payment, penalties and interest that are above and beyond what they can reasonably afford and/or who owe the IRS more than they can actually afford to pay.

• Legal help in all 50 states: Attorney’s Tax Relief is licensed with the Federal Tax Court, which means they can represent clients in any state, even though they are based in Chicago.

• Tax specialization: Attorney’s Tax Relief specializes in tax litigation, so they know the ins and outs of dealing with the IRS. Their areas of practice are tax fraud, taxation, criminal tax defense, IRS defense and offers in compromise.

• Free consultations: If you aren’t sure where to start with your tax litigation suit, call Attorney’s Tax Relief for a free consultation. You aren’t obligated to hire them after the consultation.

• Blog: Read Attorney’s Tax Relief blog for valuable information related to common tax challenges. The blog is updated regularly, so you can find up-to-date, relevant tax information there.

• Resources: Attorney’s Tax Relief website has a number of valuable resources available for free that can help anyone who is experiencing troubles with the IRS. Learn more about tax fraud, tax fraud defense, offers in compromise, levy releases and appeals.

• Best for: Attorney’s Tax Relief is best for individuals who need tax relief.

Profile picture of Andrew Poulos
Andrew Poulos Tax Relief Contributing Editor

Andrew G. Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, is principal of Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. in Atlanta, GA where he works with individual and business tax clients and represents clients before the IRS and state labor agencies. A self-made entrepreneur and real estate investor, Andrew is an author, national speaker and nationally syndicated tax software expert.

Attorney's Tax Relief questions and answers

What problem is Attorney's Tax Relief, LLC trying to solve?
We are trying to reduce individual's and business's tax debt owed to the IRS, and protect individuals and businesses from aggressive collection activity.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
We are actually getting settlements approved by the IRS. Most companies do not want to spend the time that it takes to get an Offer in Compromise accepted by the IRS. Our competition is trying to get clients into resolutions that require minimal effort, and do not review every client for an Offer in Compromise.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We can lower debt amounts owed to the IRS, we can stop wage garnishments, release bank levy's, file tax returns and make it to where taxpayers don't have to pay anything back to the IRS if they qualify.
What are the most common misconception consumers have about your company?
The biggest misconception is that we can actually reduce the amount of debt owed. Clients think it is too good to be true that we can actually reduce their debt by thousands of dollars. It is hard to gain client's trust because a lot of them have been scammed and do not want to get scammed again.
How does Attorney's Tax Relief measure success?
We measure success by the amount of settlements we have gotten accepted by the IRS and the happiness of our past clients with our service. When you are in the service industry it is important to do whatever it takes to make the client happy.
What are your company values?
Treat the client with respect and listen to the client so that we are accomplishing the client's goals. We want to do whatever it takes to help the client become compliant with the IRS. We represent the client as long as it takes to come to some type of resolution with the IRS.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Attorney's Tax Relief?
That we work extremely hard on each case, and we charge far less than any other firm. We often do work for free to move the case along because a lot of clients cannot pay the full fee. I have heard about other tax companies, and a client cannot even get representation unless they pay thousands of dollars up-front. We are one of the fairest tax companies in the market today.
What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
That it is a scam. There are so many companies that call taxpayers that owe debt claiming to be the IRS to get them to pay money over the phone. We are constantly battling people thinking that we are out to scam them. We are not one of those tax scam companies, and we do a great service for taxpayers.
What is the greatest obstacle Attorney's Tax Relief is currently trying to overcome?
The competition is great. There are huge players in the market that are doing millions per month in marketing. It is hard for a company like ours to reach clients that need help because we don't have the marketing budget other companies do.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
There is much more competition than there were years ago, and there are more scams out there that we have to overcome. The tax resolution industry will be around as long as the IRS is around; we are here to protect taxpayers and educate them on how to resolve their issues.
How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?
We don't think it will change much. The regulation is already in place, and the IRS needs tax resolution companies because we generate revenue for the IRS.
How has your company grown or evolved?
We are much more skilled at getting Offers in Compromise approved by the IRS. The IRS has thrown every wrench at us and we continue to get settlements approved. We have seen every scenario possible and can evaluate your case in a few days.
How do you see Attorney's Tax Relief growing or evolving in the future?
We would like to keep the company the size it is now. We feel we are able to service clients properly and timely with our current infrastructure and do not want to stray from that business model.
Where do great ideas come from in your organization?
Everyone contributes to the evolution of the company. No idea is too small or too big.
Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?
Before choosing a tax resolution firm be sure to do your research. You want to pick a reputable company that is fair with their fees who you know will get the job done. You should call at least two to three companies before deciding who to handle your tax case. Be sure that the company you pick lets you speak with an attorney on the phone. Most companies guard their attorneys and only allow you to speak with the sales representative.

Attorney's Tax Relief Company Information