toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attorney’s Tax Relief has been wonderful. We've been with them a little over a year and they had babied me. My son told me about them and they have solved our issues with our taxes. We're now making the payment that we're supposed to. I have wonderful interactions with their team. God bless all of them.

I dealt with Attorney's Tax Relief and had no problem with them. The price was right and they did not talk about $5,000 upfront or anything like that before they would look at my taxes. I worked with the owner and everything was fantastic. They took care of what needed to be taken care of out of the tax issue.

When I found out that my husband had all this debt he owed to the IRS, I called Attorney's Tax Relief to see if there was anything they could do to help us. They had amazing reviews. The first person who I talked to was Andrew. He was okay at first but he was very rude towards the end. I told them, "Forget it. I don't want anything to do with you all." They put me on the phone with Ken who was the higher up person. He was amazing and helped me in every way. We're still working on my issue, but everything's been resolved. Everything they said that they could do, they have done. I'm very happy. It's a long process and it's not completely finalized, but I got a letter in the mail from IRS and everything's been taken care of.

My husband doesn't see the bill and he has no idea, but so much relief and stress were taken off me. I don’t have to worry about $11,000 that needed to be paid so I'm very appreciative. I ended up paying Attorney's Tax Relief, but I don't feel the pressure of back taxes, back penalties and all of that adding up. I paid a third of the cost and I had the reassurance that they weren't going to try to take my house or any of my possessions, so I felt really good. Once Ken started helping me, it was amazing. I felt very comfortable and secured.

I got the services of Attorney’s Tax Relief after I was impressed with the way they tell everything in their advertisement on radio 1010. So far, they are doing an excellent job and I really appreciate it. They will keep in touch with me all the time and I feel so comfortable and confident with them. There was wonderful service. I will definitely recommend Attorney’s Tax Relief to my friends and families.

I got frustrated when my file at Attorney’s Tax Relief got stagnant for a while. The payment on my behalf was late and they started to freeze me. They forgot about me until I called and stayed on them. They got back on track and I felt good about it. While a couple of things that happened could have been better, they are human beings and people make mistakes. Besides, I was treated well when I spoke to them at their office that’s why I used them. For the overall effort, I was satisfied. They did a good job for me and they got it resolved. If I have to use them again, I wouldn’t hesitate.

I had to fax over a bunch of information, tax information, and paperwork to Attorney's Tax Relief. We tried several different things and they did the best that they could. The best result was this tax relief that I qualified for. I paid Attorney's Tax Relief with what was required and I'm waiting to hear something back from the IRS to say that I qualify for some kind of tax break. As long as I don't win the lottery or come into some inheritance, what I owe would be on hold or forgiven. The issue is not resolved but it's under control.

I was pretty much satisfied in the beginning with what was going on and then I got a little frustrated because I had spoken to someone else and the three girls I was working with weren't in sync until I spoke to the guy I started with. He took care of everything else and that made me completely satisfied. They did a good job handling my situation. Also, I worked with three different lawyers and they were patient, nice and understanding. At one point, I felt like I had the run-around but I understand that I'm not the only person that they're working on a case. I would use them again and I would recommend them.

I had one tax issue and it took Attorney's Tax Relief about a year and a half to resolve it. Under the circumstances, I had a pleasant feeling working with them. And overall, I had excellent service and the outcome was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorney's Tax Relief?

I had gotten Attorney's Tax Relief's number from a friend. He had used the same one and had a good experience and I did as well. It was a pretty easy process. They did what they said they were going to do and they followed up on all the credit report stuff that needed to be done. The team walked me through it step by step to tell me what was going to happen like A, B and C. They told me what I need to do and afterward, they did everything so it's pretty worry-free. I always tell people about them and referred them to everybody that I knew that was going through the same process.

I saw the desperate need and I knew I needed to get my tax issues taken care of so I contacted Attorney's Tax Relief. They handled everything and they were prompt and upfront. I took care of anything they would ask me to do and my tax issue was taken care of. Overall, it's been awesome. I was satisfied and if I would recommend someone, it would be them.

A friend of mine recommended Attorney's Tax Relief so I just took his word for it. Everybody was really great and helpful. They were very congenial to my questions and they would always call me back when I leave a message. They were very competent and I appreciate it. We just got a decision so I'm not yet sure how it works after that. I'm still waiting. I do feel a bit of relief, but not completely relieved. But, I'm sure they're gonna pull it off because they've been doing a great job so far.

Attorney's Tax Relief has solved the issues that I was having with my taxes. I used to file with my grandkids. We filed again and went down with my grandkids but somehow I got the money overpaid. They told me to get a statement from the family but that time, the father was the only one that was taking care of the kids so we all had to pitch in and help a lot of ways. For some reason, he was running around and ended up in jail and I couldn't reach him. So I just let it go and let the IRS get the best of me.

Attorney's Tax Relief sent me a letter coming from IRS saying that it has all been done. I called them and they said there was nothing that I can do now, that everything will be fine. But, the letter said if I filed with the IRS again they will take all the money. I asked the IRS rep what that meant and she said that usually they don't take the money even if they said they will. My grandkids have been living with me and their mom was good in making statements for me. I filed again with two more kids and then H&R told me that one of the little kids has already been filed with. The mom got mad and I still filed with both of them even though they say it's been filed. We haven't got paid yet so I'm waiting for the money and their right was not too good.

I had a hard time returning Attorney's Tax Relief's request. I lost the the papers that they sent me and they had to send me another one so I slowed them down right there. I'm not good at keeping papers on the record so it was me that wasn't too fast about it. And I'm not good at keeping papers on the record. But, they were very patient with me. They were friendly and nice. They made me pay about $200 a month until that file. It was just over the phone and they deducted money from my bank. When they can't find it, they'll call me so I have to scramble around to get me some money because I don't have money in the bank. But overall, it's been a good experience with them.

I felt comfortable going with Attorney's Tax Relief. They were knowledgeable and told me upfront a good outline of how the process would work. Also, they were easy to reach every time I had questions. They called every time they had something to communicate to me, and sometimes they emailed. We've completed the process and everything went to my benefits. The result was unbelievable and it's a huge relief.

I Googled Attorney's Tax Relief and I called and took a chance. I've sent them all my paperwork for my taxes but I haven't gotten confirmation as to what is the outcome with the IRS. But, the interactions I had with their reps were lovely. They promptly return my call and answer any questions I had anytime I reached out. The overall satisfaction with the company was great. I definitely would, at the highest level, recommend them to a friend.

Ms. Julia's great. She was very helpful and courteous. She made me feel like I'm part of the family. I'm still working with Attorney's Tax Relief right now, but my account should be finished pretty soon. I have great trust in them. They did what they said they were gonna do for me. On the whole, my experience working with Attorney's Tax Relief was excellent.

Attorney's Tax Relief immediately responded to my inquiries and I had an actual attorney talking to me that could advise me from the get-go. They were on top of everything and were very informative. It took us a year to resolve this and they kept me up-to-date with everything that was happening. They were very, very helpful and now have peace of mind. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

The people that I had told me that it was okay not to pay my quarterly but at the end of the year, I ended up owing $30,000 and I was in a bind. I was trying to catch up by paying $500 payments, but I wasn't getting ahead. I sent them $6,000 at a time and it never got applied, so they tried to hit me with the charges. I heard about Attorney's Tax Relief and called them. The guy there said that they will take care of this for me, but it really wasn't smooth.

They had to work overtime on my case because I paid this then all of a sudden they said that I have to pay another one. Then they wanted to know why I didn't pay my 2290, which turns out to be my Highway Use Tax that I've paid every time I was supposed to and have the receipts for it. Once they got hold of that, they went to the IRS and confirmed these had been paid. They also told me that I got the $6,000 credit that I've paid before. That's what I dealt with for about a year and a half and then they took real good care of the me and the questions I had

They do my taxes and I plan on staying with them. Their Lawyer, Tim, was good. He would walk me through online when I'm dealing with him. He asked me to keep in touch to let him know how it was going. And when the day of the settlement, he came to my house. They did a damn good job for me and I had a couple of other buddies who drive a truck the same as me who went through the same deal and I referred them.

My experience with Attorney's Tax Relief turned out great but it's very tedious. We had a lot of sleepless nights, but we got through it. It was about a year and a half of little production but overall when it was all said and done, I’m pleased. When we first started out, it seemed like people are getting into our mess and they don’t even know what’s going on then it ended up with just two reps. The two guys did the file and report, and they were very good. Attorney's Tax are still going to prepare taxes for this year, too, for both me and my wife, and I'm going to keep using them.

I made a couple of different phone calls and the person that I initially talked to brushed me in. But Attorney's Tax Relief was able to follow well. The reps have been great and I'm very pleased with the results.

Attorney's Tax Relief is working on the issues I have with my taxes, but we've already got some of them solved. They're doing a good job, and I'd recommend them. They've always followed up when I asked questions and let me know I'm not out there hanging by myself.

When I talked to the rep, I was really comfortable and felt like I could trust Attorney's Tax Relief. Their team was easy to get a hold of and very friendly. I felt great after working with them. They did everything they said they were going to do, and were above and beyond the call of having my information and filing my taxes. The only thing I'm working on now are my state taxes.

I started with Attorney's Tax Relief since last year. I hired them because I wanted to get the problem I had with my taxes solved. It was pretty good with the team at Attorney's Tax Relief. I live three hours from their office in Chicago, so all our transactions were done over the phone and by mail. I owed the IRS a lot of money and Attorney's Tax Relief paid it up. I know that because I got letters from the IRS. I'm glad they fixed my problem. I knew it had to take money to do it. Then they charged me and gave me a payment plan, and I'd pay it up. That was perfect for me and worked really well because I don't have that much cash money to pay off at once. Most of the time, I got my payment on time.

I hadn’t paid for my taxes in a few years so I needed someone to negotiate and get my tax debt lowered. I was pleased with regards to the work that Attorney's Tax Relief did on my federal taxes. They solved the issues for the most part and did a great job. The people I interacted with were great. They got in contact with me when I had questions and it’s a good experience. I already recommended them to other people.

When I called Attorney's Tax Relief, the person that I spoke to told me that it wouldn't be a strain on me to try to get it started. That made me go with them besides someone else. And every time I called them, they always answer my questions. And if I didn't get them on the phone and left a message, they will make sure they call me back. So I was very pleased with them. All of them were very nice and I always feel at ease with them. They got my tax issues resolved and I'll recommend them.

My sister got me in touch with Attorney's Tax Relief. Their reps seemed alright and were able to answer most of my questions. They helped me out with my problem as far as paying my tax and get my debts settled with the state.

I searched a whole bunch of tax relief companies and Attorney's Tax Relief seemed really honest so I went with them. They’re a great company and they have great people. I never had people helping me that good.

Attorney's Tax Relief's prices were more reasonable and the fact that they seemed knowledgeable made me work with them.However, my son was more in need and I couldn't afford to do both of us so I gave my part to him. But he didn’t get it resolved because he owed around $300 or $500 more and he couldn’t get the monies together, although he still needs help. If they would add some people do some charity work, pro bono, or reduce it down to where we could pay it, we could keep him, but life happened.

When I talked to the people at Attorney's Tax Relief it sounded like they knew what they were doing. I looked to go with them and they got my tax issues resolved. They did a good job for me and it was a difficult situation. They were really timely and got right on top of things. I felt good about having them working for me. I was really happy with the work they did.

I knew that I was going to be having some tax issues and I wanted to talk to somebody about it. Attorney's Tax Relief was the first I called and the one I used. Their representatives were very, very knowledgeable and they definitely helped me resolve my tax issues. Communicating was little but I can't blame them completely. I was working some really bizarre hours for the city of Chicago, so we missed each other a lot. There was a lot of contact, but I can't blame them for that.

Attorney's Tax Relief did well for me and nobody would complain on the way they do stuff. They were real good and did what they said they would. Their representative was the best anybody could get. He explained everything that needed doing to me and everything was taken care of.

Attorney's Tax Relief had been advertising good on TV and I said I'm going to try them. They are nice and were able to solve my tax issues. The reps answered my questions and were straight with me. I was kind of scared just trying something on TV but they took care of me real good.

I needed to get something done and Attorney’s Tax Relief had a well-timed advertisement. My issues with my taxes are still ongoing but they’ve resolved a number of them. Generally, they're very professional and it's been a good experience working with them. They’ve done a good job. It's a complicated situation but I don’t have any complaints.

I had used two other places and all they did was take my money but they didn't do anything for me. Attorney's Tax Relief gave me a good deal and I agreed. They helped me set up a payment plan. However, we have other issues that we are going to bring to the table and they told me to give them a call once I get everything situated and they'll take it from there. So far they did everything they said they were going to do.

Question and Answers - Attorney's Tax Relief

What problem is Attorney's Tax Relief, LLC trying to solve?

We are trying to reduce individual's and business's tax debt owed to the IRS, and protect individuals and businesses from aggressive collection activity.

What sets your company apart from the competition?

We are actually getting settlements approved by the IRS. Most companies do not want to spend the time that it takes to get an Offer in Compromise accepted by the IRS. Our competition is trying to get clients into resolutions that require minimal effort, and do not review every client for an Offer in Compromise.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

We can lower debt amounts owed to the IRS, we can stop wage garnishments, release bank levy's, file tax returns and make it to where taxpayers don't have to pay anything back to the IRS if they qualify.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your company?

The biggest misconception is that we can actually reduce the amount of debt owed. Clients think it is too good to be true that we can actually reduce their debt by thousands of dollars. It is hard to gain client's trust because a lot of them have been scammed and do not want to get scammed again.

How does Attorney's Tax Relief measure success?

We measure success by the amount of settlements we have gotten accepted by the IRS and the happiness of our past clients with our service. When you are in the service industry it is important to do whatever it takes to make the client happy.

What are your company values?

Treat the client with respect and listen to the client so that we are accomplishing the client's goals. We want to do whatever it takes to help the client become compliant with the IRS. We represent the client as long as it takes to come to some type of resolution with the IRS.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Attorney's Tax Relief?

That we work extremely hard on each case, and we charge far less than any other firm. We often do work for free to move the case along because a lot of clients cannot pay the full fee. I have heard about other tax companies, and a client cannot even get representation unless they pay thousands of dollars up-front. We are one of the fairest tax companies in the market today.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

That it is a scam. There are so many companies that call taxpayers that owe debt claiming to be the IRS to get them to pay money over the phone. We are constantly battling people thinking that we are out to scam them. We are not one of those tax scam companies, and we do a great service for taxpayers.

What is the greatest obstacle Attorney's Tax Relief is currently trying to overcome?

The competition is great. There are huge players in the market that are doing millions per month in marketing. It is hard for a company like ours to reach clients that need help because we don't have the marketing budget other companies do.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

There is much more competition than there were years ago, and there are more scams out there that we have to overcome. The tax resolution industry will be around as long as the IRS is around; we are here to protect taxpayers and educate them on how to resolve their issues.

How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?

We don't think it will change much. The regulation is already in place, and the IRS needs tax resolution companies because we generate revenue for the IRS.

How has your company grown or evolved?

We are much more skilled at getting Offers in Compromise approved by the IRS. The IRS has thrown every wrench at us and we continue to get settlements approved. We have seen every scenario possible and can evaluate your case in a few days.

How do you see Attorney's Tax Relief growing or evolving in the future?

We would like to keep the company the size it is now. We feel we are able to service clients properly and timely with our current infrastructure and do not want to stray from that business model.

Where do great ideas come from in your organization?

Everyone contributes to the evolution of the company. No idea is too small or too big.

Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?

Before choosing a tax resolution firm be sure to do your research. You want to pick a reputable company that is fair with their fees who you know will get the job done. You should call at least two to three companies before deciding who to handle your tax case. Be sure that the company you pick lets you speak with an attorney on the phone. Most companies guard their attorneys and only allow you to speak with the sales representative.

Attorney's Tax Relief Company Profile