Wang Globalnet of Moonachie, N.J., is recalling Fish Cake, Fish Ball and Fish Tofu that may contain egg and wheat, allergens not declared on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
The following products, distributed to retail stores in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Maine, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island and new Hampshire, are being recalled:
- Fish Cake in Polybag 20/1LB. Brand Name: Wang. Item#: 13125. Expiration Date: 03/09/2019. UPC Code#: 087703131256
- Fish Ball in Polybag 24/12OZ. Brand Name: Wang. Item#: 20072. Expiration Date: 03/15/2019. UPC Code#: 087703200722
- Fish Cake in Polybag 10/2.2LBS Brand Name: Wang. Item#: 12842. Expiration Date: 03/17/2019 UPC Code#: 087703128422
- Fish Cake in Polybag 10/930G. Brand Name: Wang. Item#: 15731. Expiration Date: 03/06/2019 UPC Code#: 087703157316
- Fish Tofu in Polybag 40/240G. Brand Name: Wang. Item#: 17185. Expiration Date: 06/28/2018 UPC Code#: 087703171855
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-917-698-2019 (24/7).