Wolfies Roasted Nut Co. of Findlay, Ohio, is recalling Crunchy Cheddar & Jalapeno Nuts.
The product contains milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
There have been no reports of illness.
The recalled product, packaged in either a 5-oz, 14-oz, 28-oz black rice paper stand-up pouch, or an 80-oz clear poly bag labeled “Cheddar & Jalapeno” with a Wolfies Roasted Nuts label, were sold at the following locations in Ohio:
- Wolfies Roasted Nuts & Deli, Findlay
- Another Wolfies, Findlay
- Southside Wolfies, Findlay
- Brinkman’s Country Corner, Findlay
- Great Scot Supermarkets, Findlay (both locations)
- Dietsch Brothers, Findlay (both locations)
- Bowling Green Beer Works, Bowling Green
- Brooky’s Express, Ottawa
- Cigars N Stuff, Findlay
- Coffee Amici, Findlay
- Continental Plaza, Wauseon
- Homestead Collection, Findlay
- Hometown Market Place, Carey
- Millers Meats, Findlay
- Moose Lodge #698, Findlay
- Smoke-N-Stuff, Findlay
- West End Tavern, Findlay
- West Side Carryout, Findlay
What to do
Customers with an allergy or sensitivity to milk should not consume the product, but discard or return it to Wolfies for a replacement.
Consumers with questions may can contact the firm at (419) 423-1355.