Whole Foods Market is recalling cranberry biscotti purchased from six of its stores.
The product may contain pistachio, an allergen not declared on the label.
One illness has been reported to date.
The recalled product was sold by weight in clear plastic containers with sell-by dates through April 3, 2021, and PLU code 41712 in the bakery department at the following stores:
- Whole Foods Market 10275 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044
- Whole Foods Market 4420 Willard Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Whole Foods Market 316 Kentlands Boulevard, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- Whole Foods Market 1575 The Fairway, Rydal, PA 19046
- Whole Foods Market 111 Siena Drive, Upper Saint Clair, PA 15241
- Whole Foods Market 4501 Market Commons Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product should bring a valid receipt into the store for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may call (844) 936-8255 between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday, or 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.