Caito Foods of Indianapolis, Ind., is recalling approximately 1,532 pounds of ready-to-eat salad and bowl products made with chicken.
The products may be contaminated with Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions.
The following ready-to-eat items, produced from October 6 – 14, 2018, are being recalled:
- 11.5-oz. plastic clamshell packages containing “good & deLISH sante fe style salad with chicken,” with “ENJOY BY” dates of 10/13/18 through 10/21/18 (inclusive).
- 8.75-oz. plastic clamshell packages containing “Santa Fe Style Salad with Chicken,” with “Sell By” date of 10/13/18 through 10/21/18 (inclusive).
- 11.25-oz. plastic clamshell packages containing “FRESH Garden HIGHWAY SALADS SANTA FE STYLE SALAD WITH CHICKEN,” with “Best If Sold By” dates of 10/12/18 through 10/20/18 (inclusive).
- 12-oz. plastic bowl packages containing “good to go! Chipotle Chicken Bowl,” with “Sell By” dates of 10/11/18 through 10/19/18 (inclusive).
- 8.75-oz. plastic clamshell packages containing “FRESH Garden HIGHWAY Santa Fe Style Salad with Chicken,” with “Best if Sold By” dates of 10/13/18 through 10/21/18 (inclusive).
The recalled products, bearing establishment number “P-39985” inside the USDA mark of inspection, were shipped to retail locations in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Missouri.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should not consume them, but discard them or return them to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions regarding the recall may contact the Caito Foods consumer feedback line at (844) 467-7278.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!