Find the Best Pest Control in San Antonio, TX
Top 15 Cincinnati Pest Control Companies
|Terminix||Read 11,270 Reviews|
Leader in pest control services. Offers customized pest protection for residential and commercial dwellings. Free inspection and 100% satisfaction guarantee included. Seasonal treatment plans available.
|Get Pricing Call Now Toll Free (855) 722-0329|
|A's Pest and Lawn||Read Author Review|
Offers residential and commercial general pest control, termite treatments, animal trapping and removal, and reinforcing attics, wall voids and garages from rodents and other wildlife.
|Apple Pest Control||Read Author Review|
Specializes in chemical and organic pest control, tree and lawn care, plus humane wildlife removal services in San Antonio, Helotes and surrounding areas.
|Beeline Pest Control San Antonio||Read Author Review|
Provides residential and commercial pest control for wasps, bed bugs, rats, mice, roaches, spiders, scorpions and more.
|Bob Jenkins Pest & Lawn Service||Read Author Review|
Provides pest control and lawn services in Bexar County. Effective services available for wood-destroying insects, stinging and blood-sucking insects, and general area pests.
|Certified Termite & Pest Control||Read Author Review|
Offers pest control for common San Antonio pests, plus termite control, rodent control and wildlife control. New customers can get a discount when they book services online.
|Family Pest Control||Read Author Review|
Specializes in residential bed bug and termite treatments. Programs start as low as $30 per month. Call to schedule a free estimate.
|Gruene Pest Management||Read Author Review|
Specializes in rodent control and bed bug treatments in San Antonio. This locally owned company employs licensed exterminators and offers discounts to military veterans, senior citizens, police and firefighters.
|Lone Star Pest Solutions||Read Author Review|
Offers commercial and residential treatment for ants, termites, bees, flies, bed bugs, bats and more. Interior and exterior fogging, animal trapping and removal and rodent exclusions and control programs available.
|Nature’s Own||Read Author Review|
Specializes organic pest control, bed bug treatments, termite control solutions and lawn care services. San Antonio pest control prices start at $29, and treatments are guaranteed.
|Pinnacle Pest Defense||Read Author Review|
Provides pest control inspections and services like Sentricon treatments for termites, Termatrac for wood-destroying insects, and recurring services plans for quarterly, bi-monthly and monthly pest treatments.
|Preston Pest Control||Read Author Review|
Offers eco-friendly pest control for commercial and residential properties in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Full-service pest control is available, but the company specializes in bed bug removal.
|Pro Defense Pest Control||Read Author Review|
Offers fast pest removal with eco-friendly technologies for complete home and yard protection. Local exterminators specialize in termites, rodents, mosquitoes, bed bugs, fleas and ticks for commercial and residential properties.
|Rite Guard Pest Management||Read Author Review|
Provides commercial and residential pest control services with licensed and trained technicians. Exterminators specialize in termite, wasp, rat, bed bug and flea control.
|Romney Pest Control||Read Author Review|
Specializes in pest control treatments for termites, spiders, ants and roaches. Same-day service is available in most cases for residential and commercial properties.
San Antonio's most common pests include termites, poisonous spiders and snakes, stinging insects and rodents. They thrive in this area because of the humid climate and wooded areas, vast pastures and standing water that surrounds the city. Reoccurring pest control services are necessary year-round due to the warm weather and the number of pests that exists in the area.
DIY pest control vs. San Antonio exterminators
Many San Antonio homeowners use DIY remedies to eliminate minor bug problems in their home. However, for significant infestations that pose health or safety risks to your family, professional pest control services are typically the safest route. Another issue to remember is some pests aren't removed in one session, making homeowners need regular pest control to protect their homes. If you are having problems with pests, make sure to follow our guidelines when hiring a reputable San Antonio pest control company.
- Check if the company is licensed: Ask to see the company’s license or check the database on the Texas Department of Agriculture website.
- Verify the company is insured: Confirm the company has liability insurance.
- Read customer reviews: Look through reviews online to see what customers are saying.
- Ask about pesticides: Determine the type of chemicals the company uses and the potentially harmful effects you, your family or your pets.
Whether you choose to take care of annoying pests by yourself or hire professionals all depends on the severity of your situation. A few ants in the kitchen may be something that you can handle on your own, but professionals should always handle an infestation of dangerous or poisonous animals. A professional pest control team will have the experience, resources and tools to manage an infestation effectively.
San Antonio pest control FAQ
- Are roaches common in San Antonio?
- Texas is home to four common types of cockroaches — American roaches, Oriental roaches, German roaches and Asian roaches. German roaches are especially tricky to treat because they thrive in San Antonio’s semi-tropical, humid climate.
- What kind of wasps are in south-central Texas?
- San Antonio is also home to yellow jackets and mud dauber wasps. Yellowjackets are the most common type of wasps in San Antonio, and they are the most aggressive. Wasps are active most of the year and die off during the winter.
- Are scorpions common in San Antonio?
- Scorpions are extremely common in San Antonio and throughout the state of Texas. In San Antonio, summer is the most active time for scorpions, when they often nest in homes and backyards.
- Where are bed bugs most prevalent in San Antonio?
- Bed bugs are commonly found in area hotels and apartment buildings. However, since bed bugs thrive in warm climates, anywhere in San Antonio is at risk for infestation. For a comprehensive guide on bed bugs, visit the Texas Department of State Health Services website.
- What kind of spiders are most common in San Antonio?
- The most common spiders found in San Antonio are house spiders, wolf spiders, brown recluse, and black widow. Most spiders are harmless; however, brown recluse and black widow bites are dangerous and require medical attention.
- Are there snakes in San Antonio?
- Yes. San Antonio residents are most likely to run diamondback rattlesnake, coral snakes, cottonmouths and copperhead in addition to harmless rat and garter snakes.
- What kinds of rodents live in San Antonio?
- Plenty of rodents live in San Antonio, including rats, mice, skunks, voles, squirrels, opossums and muskrats. Norway rats and house mice are the most common rodents found in local homes.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
San Antonio pest control company information
Local San Antonio family-owned and operated pest control company that offers ongoing service plans for residential homes as well as one-time appointments. Services include pest control for bed bugs, ants, fleas, mosquitos, rodents, termites and wildlife. The company offers free pest control estimates.
- Service areas: Greater San Antonio including Live Oak, Leon Valley, Selma and Stone Oak
- Address: 7046 Snowflake Dr., Suite 2. San Antonio, TX 78238
- Phone: (210) 681-5094
San Antonio exterminators and lawn technicians with services for residential and commercial pest, termite and wildlife control. A's Pest and Lawn also offers lawn care services to eliminate pests and diseases. A's Pest and Lawn offers free service estimates.
- Service areas: San Antonio and the cities located in the Greater San Antonio area such as Canyon Lake, Schertz, New Braunfels, Universal City and Cibolo
- Address: 14651 Hillside Ridge, San Antonio, TX 78233
- Phone: (210) 827-2609
Beeline Pest Control provides a wide range of commercial and residential pest control services for removing rodents, bed bugs, scorpions, spiders, wasps and bees, flies, mosquitoes, termites, cockroaches, ants and fleas. Beeline Pest Control offers free pest control quotes.
- Service areas: All major cities surrounding the Greater San Antonio area, including New Braunfels, Universal City, Alamo Heights, Schertz and Bexar County
- Address: 4704 Broom Street, San Antonio, TX 78217
- Phone: (210) 305-4548
Certified Termite & Pest Control is a Texas family-operated pest control company serving San Antonio for more than 60 years. The company’s broad range of services includes pest, termite, rodent, and wildlife control. The termite treatments include liquid treatment options, conducting wood destroying insect reports as well as pre-construction treatments. The company provides free estimates and re-treatment at no cost if customers are not satisfied. Coupons for service discounts are available on the company’s website.
- Service areas: San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and Fort Worth
- Address: 13423 Blanco Rd. Suite #306 San Antonio, Texas 78216
- Phone: (210) 727-5990
Apple Pest offers San Antonio pest control services, tree and lawn care, plus humane wildlife removal are available at affordable rates. Apple Pest also provides environmentally friendly pest control options that are lower in toxicity and even chemical-free treatments such as essential oils. Apple Pest gives discounts to military veterans, teachers, seniors, law enforcement and firefighters. Coupons for service discounts are available on the company’s website. This local, family-owned pest control company has served San Antonio, Bexar County and surrounding areas for more than 35 years.
- Service areas: San Antonio, Adkins, Balcones Heights, Bandera, Boerne, Helotes, Leon Valley, Shavano Park, Terrell Hills and Windcrest
- Address: 17317 Bandera Rd., Helotes, TX 78023
- Phone: (210) 319-4191
Bob Jenkins Pest Control provides pest control services for residential and commercial properties. The company offers treatment options for insects, rodents, and wildlife. Additionally, Bob Jenkins Pest Control offers lawn care services, including industrial vegetation management to control invasive weeds in industrial areas. The company selects pest control materials that minimize risks to human health, pets, beneficial organisms, and the environment. When customers schedule an appointment on the company’s website, they get 10 percent off their initial pest control treatment.
- Service areas: San Antonio area, including Helotes, Cibolo, Alamo Heights, Universal City, Terrell Heights, Jefferson Heights, Selma, Schertz, Boerne, New Braunfels, Windcrest, Converse, Oak Grove, Leon Valley, Bulverde, Windcrest, Live Oak, Stone Oak, Pecan Valley, China Grove, Wetmore, Shavano Park, Hollywood Park and Leon Springs
- Address: 338 Breesport, San Antonio, TX 78216
- Phone: (210) 979-7378
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
These San Antonio exterminators specialize in residential and commercial pest control services for rodent control, mosquito control, wildlife removal, bed bug services and termite control. All termite services come with a one-year guarantee against any reinfestations. Pro Defense Pest Control provides customers with a free quote or inspection.
- Service areas: All of San Antonio, Bexar County and some of the surrounding counties
- Address: 12951 Huebner Rd #780371, San Antonio, TX 78230
- Phone: 210-901-9150
Gruene Pest Management pest control services are available for both commercial and residential properties. Pest control services include the removal of termites, rodents, bed bugs, insects and wildlife. Wildlife control consists of safely removing live animals and relocating them as well as the removal of dead animals on the property. Estimates are free for new customers, and discounts are available for military, seniors, and public servants.
- Service areas: Greater San Antonio area including New Braunfels, Schertz, Helotes, Boerne, Spring Branch and Canyon Lake
- Address: 6391 De Zavala Rd Ste 103, San Antonio, TX 78249
- Phone: (210) 551-6940
Lone Star Pest Solutions a locally-owned pest control company that serves both residential and commercial properties. The company’s broad range of services includes termite extermination, bed bug removal and general pest control. Lone Star Pest Solutions also offers humane removal and extermination of rodents, bat removal and lawn power spraying.
- Service areas: San Antonio and the surrounding counties of Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina and Wilson
- Address: PO Box 461574, San Antonio, Texas 78246
- Phone: (210) 653-4250
Nature’s Own is a Texas pest control company specializing in organic pest control for customers in San Antonio looking for a safer and more natural alternative to conventional pest control methods. Services include pest control, termite removal, bed bugs removal, lawn treatments to control weeds, fungus, and insects, and animal removal. First-time customers receive their initial pest service for $29. Nature’s Own also offers customers free inspections and phone quotes.
- Service areas: San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and Houston
- Address: 200 E. Market St, Ste. 215 #120, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Phone: (210) 637-7733
Pinnacle Pest Defense offers flexible pest control service plans on a quarterly, bi-monthly, and monthly basis as well as individual extermination and lawn care services. This pest and termite control company for residential and commercial pest control needs in the surrounding areas near San Antonio. The company also provides free estimates.
- Service areas: New Braunfels, Seguin, Canyon Lake and Spring Branch areas
- Address: 2797 Morning Moon, New Braunfels, TX 78132
- Phone: (830) 302-3050
This local pest control and extermination company provides pest control services to residential and commercial properties located in central Texas. They offer bed bugs removal using a treatment that doesn’t involve heat. Customers receive free phone consultations. Additionally, referred customers, veterans, senior and public servants receive a 10% service discount.
- Service areas: Bexar, Comal and Guadalupe counties as well as the following cities — La Vernia, Adkins, Stone Oak, Boerne, Spring Branch and Canyon Lake
- Address: 17305 IH 35 N, Schertz, TX, 78154
- Phone: (210) 503-5908
A locally-owned and family-operated business that specializes in commercial and residential pest control for more than 30 years. Specific pest treatments include insect control, termite extermination, animal trapping, bed bug removal, rodent control, bat removal and morel. Rite Guard Pest Management offers free in-person estimates, and customers receive a discount when they commit to a quarterly treatment schedule.
- Service areas: San Antonio, Boerne, La Vernia, New Braunfels and surrounding areas
- Address: 207 Englewood Dr, San Antonio, Texas 78213
- Phone: (210) 410-5627
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
The exterminators at Romney Pest Control use pesticides with iCAP technology. This technology works to protect your home or business from insects for at least 90 days after application. Romney Pest Control can provide same-day service whenever possible. Romney Pest Control services also include lawn treatments, eaves and overhangs, home foundations and home interiors for insect pests.
- Service areas: San Antonio and Austin
- Address: 17170 Jordan Rd #304, Selma, TX 78154
- Phone: (210) 446-5267
- Hours: Mon.-Sat, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.