toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Terminix

Thank you for being a loyal customer, Buffy!

Original review: June 6, 2017

Terminix automatically schedules service for me and they let me know when they are going to be coming. And if I need to change the schedule or if I decide that I want them to come inside to spray, then I let them know. It's super easy to change the schedule or the service. I can either call them or log in online. It's also really easy to pay online. There has only been one price increase and it was just a couple of dollars.

Also, our technician Leon is super sweet and always checks if we're home or if we need to change anything. He always tells me when he's done. Since the service, I haven't usually seen bugs outside but I've seen a couple of spiders inside. And so, I need to have them come inside our home to spray next time. I'll suggest Terminix to my friends.

Terminix

Stories like this keep us going! Kasey, Thank you and have a great day!

Original review: May 19, 2017

We have used Terminix for several years at our former address. But then when we moved, we used a different service for a year and it just wasn’t as good. We’ve probably been using Terminix here where we moved for the last year. I just called and renewed the services with them. It’s really easy and they’re really helpful. We usually have quarterly visits. We live in a developing neighborhood so we just wanted to have a nice, comprehensive spray just to keep everything out. New houses, new constructions. You never know what’s going to come with that.

Our technician’s awesome. He’s always really helpful and he really seems to know a lot about what’s going on in our house and in our area. He’s always really friendly and always really considerate. He came to treat the inside and outside of our house. I told him about something that's going on in our tree. He checked it out and he got a couple of wasp nests there. Also, by the time we find spiders in the basement and stuff like that, we've never had trouble with them because they’re pretty much always dead, which is the way we like it.

We had some fleas starting from the cats. The first time that we did it with Terminix, they took care of the problem quickly and there were no fleas and flies in the house. This time around, I had to change up my schedule with Terminix because we had a family emergency that my wife couldn't be at the house, so I called up the guy and he was very helpful and pleasant. He looked at his schedule and he was able to make it out the next day very promptly. However, I did notice that there were still a few fleas and we did everything on our end that we were supposed to. We also had a few gnats, which I've heard that this year is a really bad year for gnats and there's a lot of people who have them. Terminix didn't kill everything like it did the last time. Nevertheless, we've been very pleased with them and have already recommended them to a lot of people.

We live in a log cabin out in the middle of the woods and we had big, black ants sneaking in, spiders and other pests. I happened to get an email from Terminix and they had a special service. The people at Terminix that I dealt with were all very helpful and professional. I originally sent them my information through email, and they called me. We set up a service schedule on the phone and they came out on June 13th. But by July 10th, I was seeing the black ants again, so I called them back up and told them what was going on, and they were great about it. They were there again in two days and said, "You know, sometimes it takes more than one treatment." The pest control has been fine since they've come. We've seen a couple of black ants, but they didn't look like they were doing too well. They were trying to run from whatever it was they were sick of, and kind of curled up. I have three big dogs, too, and they're fine.

I was pleased with their service. It worked out quite well. They're good for a year's service and then I would sign up with them again. I would recommend them because so far, so good. The technicians have been great. I'm a realtor so for me customer service is huge, and their customer service is right up there. Terminix was well-organized, professional, and customer-oriented.

I signed up for another year's contract with Terminix. Their recent service call was to follow up on what they did last year. They had come out a year ago because there was a bat situation here and now they were checking to make sure that everything was still sealed in and there wasn't any problem. The technician that I'd worked with last year contacted me, gave me a time, and asked if that would work for me. Then he came out and checked the situation. He came a little later than the original time that he told me, but he kept me posted that he was running late and kept telling me when he was coming.

He went over the property. The service was all done on the outside. He went and checked it and it seemed to be okay. There was no reoccurrence of the bat infestation. Right after the first service in the last season, we had a repeat of bats coming in. I called him and he came back to recheck, and he used some kind of foam to seal up any openings that he saw. I was satisfied with the follow-up and also that if I had any continuing problems, I could call him back. On the whole, I would recommend Terminix.

My service with Terminix is scheduled every two weeks on a Thursday. Usually on a Wednesday, they call me and tell me what time they're going to be here. They came and sprayed again last Thursday. They said they found seven bed bugs in the living room, one in one bedroom and two in another bedroom. They told me that it might be worse than ever but it seemed like I don't get bitten until after they come back again. So, after their tech came I got bit a couple of times, but I hadn't been bitten since.

Terminix recently did a routine check-up and did the outside of my house for termites. They reach out when a service is due and we schedule a time and it works fine. The technicians have been fine. I'm pleased with Terminix. I have two houses and I use them in both places and they do a good job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?

I'm on the regular service with Terminix where for every three months they spray the outside, exterior, and interior of my house. Scheduling for the service is great. They notified me by email to let me know when they're going to come and then their service representative would be here at the designated time. They take the interior and spray the crevices in the house and then outside to go around. It was a concept they have had for at least 10 years and I've been quite pleased with the service. On the last service, we had a swarm of Carpenter's ant. They came by and did the job but about a week later, they seem to come back. So I called Terminix and they were back here in about two days and gave me another heavy dose of insecticides to get rid of the problem.

There are no more pests since having their service. Though every once in a while I might see a little creature or something like a centipede or a little spider, it's nothing I can't manage. My house is built on a slab and they may appear once in a while. I'm very pleased with the first representative that I had from Terminix. He's very friendly, cordial, and did a thorough job. I have another guy now and he's nice and cordial as well, and he answers me if I have any questions.

Outstanding service. Multilayered approach to control pests with an extremely small chemical footprint. And all of this is preceded with a thorough inspection, soil, plants etc. I've used others but these guys are the best!

I don't know if the service person came back to do the outside since it was raining when he came for the scheduled visit. The service personnel should be provided with disposable shoe covers for walking on rugs when they come into your home.

We had bed bugs and roaches and Terminix handled it well. The bed bugs are gone but I'm still in the process of getting rid of the roaches. It's taking its time but as time goes on, they’ll be gone for sure. Everything’s been very professional so far and the interactions have been good and friendly. I've had one guy do it so far, but he's done well. He explains the situation, says how things are going to happen and that's exactly what he does. They also work around my work schedule and the times have been wonderful, too. I'd definitely recommend them to someone else, for sure.

Terminix has solved my ant and spider problem, and they send a timely reminder when it's time to spray again. I also appreciate that the Techs don't try to upsell me unnecessarily the way some service industry Techs try to do. Also, their rates are very affordable.

I've been having problems with fleas and scheduling the service with Terminix was really good. I was able to get a hold of somebody, they solved my issue over the phone and they were timely. This is the second time that the technicians have been out and both of them have been really nice and informative. But they will have to come out and treat it for the third time since I'm still having a problem getting rid of the fleas. I called yesterday and they were supposed to give me a callback but I haven’t heard anything yet.

We’ve had Terminix recently for the usual trailer stuff (fleas, wasps, and roaches). It was a good and thorough experience. Scheduling for it wasn’t complicated. We did the online thing and they called me and we set it up. The representative was educated and courteous. The service wasn’t weird or confusing. The technician came in and he went over the issue with us and then he took his time to go around everywhere and do everything and then sprayed outside and left. I'm thinking about calling them back to get him to spray one more time because the fleas’ eggs hatched. I haven’t seen any of those German roaches but in the stove where they were coming out of. We saw them crawling on our plates yesterday which completely grossed me out. They need to be treated again. On the other hand, there are five wasps now instead of 50.

In the past, I liked that they don’t charge extra to come out and spray again in between quarters. Also, the same tech would show up and I feel comfortable dealing with him. This time it's a different guy, but he's also courteous and I liked him. Terminix is hands down better than everybody and they’ll be the only one I’ll use. Nobody else does the job like they do.

Terminix comes out to do both outside and inside termite inspection before my contract renews. The last time they came out, they did an annual inspection at our rental property. I got an email notifying me they'd be coming on a certain date. I got a text saying they're on their way and I drove over to the rental property for 10 minutes and waited about five minutes. The technician is very nice and he's the one that always comes and does the annual inspection. He even remembers my dog's name, Rusty. It was raining when they did the inspection and he asked if we really wanted to do it in the rain. We couldn't let our little dog go out until the spray dries out and when it rains, it never dries out. So, we rescheduled and they came back in two weeks. They understand that everybody has their quirks and that we're the customer. They're very accommodating and willing to do whatever we want to do.

He's also very informative, personable, easy to talk to and he explains what he's doing. He went through how he's using the flashlight sideways on the walls to look for termite bumps in the drywall and then they're looking on the outside too. He explained about looking for the mud tunnels coming up and the foundation. I asked him if the weep holes in the bricks let the bugs in. He said that if I have a pest contract, which we do in our house that we live in, they will spray every three weeks or every three months on the weep holes to keep the bugs out. In addition, we asked him not to spray on the newly painted wood and he did.

He's also conscientious and very understanding when he did our annual inspection at our main house. My spouse is really allergic to perfumes and colognes. The technician had a helper with him who he was showing the ropes to. I told him his helper couldn't come in the house since the helper had a cologne on. He remembered that my spouse was really allergic to perfumes, so he let his helper do the outside inspection while he did the inside inspection. All of the people that have come here have been super nice and courteous. Also, we had some termite damage in our main house and Terminix hired somebody to fix it. The techs came in, tore out the drywall and replaced the studs that were damaged. They were very professional. Overall I've been with Terminix for years and I'm very happy with them.

Scheduling the service with Terminix was very easy. The technician came out and sprayed every corner but I had this column of some fruit flies. He told me where the fruit flies were coming from and what I could do. Also, he explained everything to me and told me if I need the service, I have to call back and he will come back. Terminix is great and professional and I'd recommend them to anybody.

When I bought my house two years ago it was already under contract with Terminix and I kept it going. The only pest that I ever had a problem with here is ants in the kitchen but during the last time the tech came, I haven't seen a single ant anywhere yet. Recently, I had the quarterly pest control and then the annual termite inspection. It was a routing treatment. When scheduling, Terminix will come whenever I say it's convenient for me. Sometimes, I've had to call and change and they've always accommodated me. The techs do what they do while they're here. They're always polite and professional and if there's a problem they'll take care of it.

When I signed up with Terminix, I didn’t need it because I didn’t have a pest problem but all the spiders kept moving into the house so I ordered for a service. Terminix came recently for a routine check-up. I have met the technician and he's pretty nice. I would recommend Terminix.

Terminix was a good company to deal with. The latest service they did was in the attic and it was good. They guy that I that I talked to when I scheduled their services was very friendly and they were here on time. Since then, we haven't had any pests and I just wanted to put stuff in the attic.

I had Terminix recently for an annual checkup and scheduling went flawlessly. Their rep was courteous and the interaction was good. The technician and I greeted each other and I signed the paper when he finished. It was a good interaction as well. Since having the service, the pests have been taken cared of completely. Overall, Terminix provided excellent service every time.

Terminix comes on a regular basis and they call and email to schedule the service. They usually treat for spiders in the cellar and then subterranean termites and ants outside. I had ant problems in the past and I don't have any now. Peter's my guy. He's real friendly and does a good job. Everything’s been good and I would recommend Terminix.

We did the quarterly service with Terminix and the guy we had always comes in the late evening because that was the only time I was available. But their representatives over the phone were idiots. They auto-scheduled my appointment and I had to reschedule because I wasn't available at that time. They said they can only do a two-hour window and the latest in the day I could do is from three to five but I told them my guy always comes at 6:00 at night. They weren't working with me on it at all and they finally said they'll have to have a manager from this area call me. Then, they had my guy call me who said he'd be there at six and to not worry about it.

There was a second time where I called about my service and I said that I wanted it sprayed for spiders. They said they don't do that and I had to explain what my contract was for. The guy had to put me on hold and get a manager. They weren't familiar with the different locations and what is available in the different areas and that was frustrating. The whole global phone center doesn't work well but the local service is fabulous. We had mice and there was definitely a difference after the service. The guy we had was awesome, really nice and great.

Terminix

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I really appreciate that Terminix sticks to their price quoting and does not change based on your need or size of problem. They will also come back if you need them, their 100% satisfaction guarantee really is real. Thank you Terminix for your help getting our house under control! Very thorough.

Terminix

Thanks for sharing this great experience, Arturo! Have a beautiful day!

Original review: July 18, 2017

It's good product. I would recommend to anyone.

Terminix

Thanks for sharing this great experience, Sandra! Have a beautiful day!

Original review: July 18, 2017

They have serviced our home for years. I have not considered dropping for reasons that they have controlled my bug issues. I had a bad case of big black ants when we had trees. I appreciate the service they provide. :-)

Terminix

We are so happy you had such a great experience!

Original review: July 18, 2017

Rosareo our service technician is excellent. He always ask if any problem areas and addresses them immediately. He goes out of his way to make an extra visit if necessary. Office manager also very helpful and responsive.

Pest control and termite inspections -- Terminix has been great to work with. The workers are professional and always on time. Why am I happy with their service? I've noticed that our townhome does not have pesky ants and fleas while others around us have problems with ants and fleas.

When I schedule a service with Terminix, I need to contact the local office because it’s very difficult to get much to happen if I call the 800 number. The people at the local office is class act and I don’t have a problem getting a hold of them. But the representatives were great. And so is Jimmy, the technician. I always try to be there when he shows up and he’s top-notch. He’s a very thorough and detail-oriented guy. If there’s something that needs to be checked, he’s always willing to come out and wants feedback on how things look. He takes a lot of pride in his work and it’s evident. Terminix recently made a routine check-up on some work they did in the crawl space. I’ve had the vapor barrier, drain tile and rodent service through them. Overall, I’ve had no problems and it’s a good service.

I have Terminix at two locations. On 6/16, they were doing their initial treatment at our home that we just began renting. I did the scheduling online and it was super easy. I submitted a form and within minutes, I was able to schedule it through their website on my mobile phone. It was all booked and ready to go. The payment processing was easy, very simple and well-explained too. The technician’s name was Tim and he was fantastic. He was wearing a Terminix uniform so he looked the part. He was polite, very friendly and professional. He walked me around, showed me some areas of concern, and immediately showed me an area up front that was apparently all black widow webs. He knew his stuff and took a lot of time to explain things to look out for after I told him I was scared of spiders.

He then continued to walk me around, took time out to appease me and my innate fear of spiders plus showed me things that I could do to alleviate that fear. It was awesome. He was very thorough in his treatment and spent a long time outside treating everything. He even did something across the fence over on the neighbor’s side. Overall, he was a good dude. We’ve had two run-ins with pests since then, but he said that was relatively normal with the heat ramping up as well as that first treatment happening. But other than what he described might happen, the pests have been non-existent. We had a fantastic experience. It was a punctual, efficient, quick, and painless experience. I'm looking forward to more.

Terminix does preventative care around our home. For our most recent yearly inspection, they contacted us for an appointment. They called and emailed us. Their representatives and technicians were professional and courteous. Since we got service from Terminix, the pests are now non-existent. They did a good job.

My service with Terminix is set up quarterly. I get an email and then the tech calls right before he comes. Then they do whatever they do and so far, everything is fine. They're getting the job done. The pest activity has gotten very minimal ever since I had their service.

The first time Terminix came out, the rep explained what he was doing but it didn't work. I had to ask him to come back out but they told me that if it didn't work the first time, give it a couple of weeks. If it still didn't work, they'd come out and spray. The second time, I was at work but the rep came out, sprayed, explained what he was doing and why he was doing it and it worked. After that service, I have seen very few problems with ants. It's not like the infestation I had before, so I am satisfied overall.

Terminix Company Profile