toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My most recent experience with Terminix was during my annual inspections the end of last year. As I have come to expect, the inspector was courteous, completed his work in a timely manner and concluded his visit with a brief summary of what he found and any follow-up work he would recommend. I have always found these wrap-ups to be non-threatening in the sense that I never feel I am being coerced or forced into these recommendations. I actually look forward to these annual inspections.

I have used Terminix in two states, for the past ten years. I wouldn't use anyone else. Some of my neighbors are using Terminix now after seeing their truck at my home, and asking me about them. I always tell them how dependable and great they are!

The two technicians that came to my home over a 5 month period were very professional and knowledgeable. They were very thorough when doing their job and very careful with my property. They answered all of my questions. I was very impressed with Martin and Tim or maybe his name was Tom.

I always like the work TERMINIX does for me, keeping us bug free, but in addition to that, they always have nice, friendly customer service representatives. They get it done quickly and with a friendly attitude. Thank you Terminix???

Alex from Terminix showed up at the appointed time and performed the inspection. He was out for rodent problem, and he asked detailed questions about where I had seen the problem and then check and place traps in those areas as well as inspecting other areas. He took his time and made sure all my concerns were met. He also left his number in case I needed further help or had more problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?

I asked my technician if she would squirt my elderly neighbor's ant bed that was by the mailbox and she did it without hesitation. The Terminix technicians are always very professional and I cannot think of anything that they could improve on. So very courteous.

Our Terminix inspection by Eric and Len showed some dry rot damage. We had Terminix send out Caleb to give us a repair estimate. All of these folks were great! they showed up on time and the estimate was reasonable. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Terminix technicians are very efficient, timely, friendly, and experienced... Ready to answer any questions. Since using them, my concern over insects in my home has been rectified. I am very pleased with this company and their work.

Gerald is a very knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. He calls ahead to ensure we will be available and offers to accommodate if not good for our time schedule. He is friendly and personal. We definitely trust what Gerald tells us. Terminix's Website has lot of information about service schedules, account payments, what & when services were performed and a multitude of other info.

The service has been excellent: polite, clean, and they take the time to explain their craft to you. We had mouse problems that seem to have been resolved. Since the exclusion specialist visited I have yet to see any signs of mice. At this rate, I think we are good! Thanks again Terminix!

Because of weather conditions our most recent service was delayed twice in a row. However Terminix notified us in a timely matter which I appreciated. The service technicians seem to always arrive in the time slot given. If necessary, it is easy to change an appointment time online.

I have been using Terminix for over 10 years and have not been disappointed with their pest control service. I have recommended Terminix to neighbors for pest control. I've tried the lawn care service but was not impressed so I canceled this service.

Jeff is always on time and very pleasant and professional. He quickly takes care of any problems I may be having which are far and few because of his coming every three months for prevention. A big thank you to him!

Representative of Terminix very nice, courteous and informative. He seemed to be highly knowledgeable and gave my home a thorough inspection. I have signed up for the recommended actions to be taken to meet the needs identified. I appreciate what is happening so far but can not evaluate things that are pending - need to see completion first.

He was on time. It would be nice to receive a call 15 to 20 minutes before their arrival since the schedule is a 2 hour window. The technician always puts on shoe covers when he enters the house. He gave me a report on what he did and sprayed the areas that I wanted him to do that he does not usually do. He checked and refilled as required the mouse bait traps inside and outside.

Well I would like to said that the Ron ** that come out here does a great job. He is one of the big reason why I keep used Terminix. He has solve all of problems with ants or mice. Ron does a great job. Thank you and 1 snakes...

Quarterly visit and inspection. Extremely helpful visit. My technician found water under the house and I was able to contact those who installed the tarp in the crawl space to come out and see what was causing the problem. My Terminix technician is very thorough in his quarterly visits and I am thankful for the early warning from him.

Initially, scheduling my service was tough. But now, they've caught up and are able to do some good scheduling for me. The last time Terminix came out was for the scheduled visit for the pest control services. And then they came in to do a rodent inspection in my attic. There were two technicians that came in for the attic inspection and for the rodent inspection. Both of them were good. They didn't see any signs of infestation up there at all, which I expected, but they were polite, timely and clean.

The gentleman that comes and does my pest control services is really thorough and attentive to his work. He's the best experience I've had with Terminix. I've had Terminix before in different properties before my current technician got put on my route and there was a technician that wasn't that attentive, he just wanted to get in and get the heck out. But this gentleman takes his time, does things right and does a good job. I've actually already recommended Terminix to a few friends that have asked about it.

Our experiences with Terminix have always been efficient, professional and helpful. We recently met a new technician and he couldn't have been nicer or more professional. He took care of the job as if he had been doing it for us all along.

We called Terminix because some inherited furniture had a roach infestation. Even though the furniture never came into the house, they got in through the garage. The Terminix rep came out one time. We haven't seen any since. The rep was professional, was able to lend valuable information to help keep the bugs away.

Very happy customer, I don't have any issues with my service. They come even if I forget and living in the country that can make the difference. My technician is an awesome guy who is always very friendly, on time and very knowledgeable!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

I signed a contract in November of 2016. Two days after signing contract I cancelled by phone and email. I have an email from Terminix acknowledging my cancellation. It is now February 2017 and I have still not been refunded the credit of $470.00 from Terminix. My credit card started a dispute in November, still no refund. I have made at least 10 calls to my credit card and the same to Terminix. I would NEVER recommend Terminix to anyone! They stink! Think they need an exterminator!

Terminix came out to my home about a month ago for a yearly inspection and their technician was very efficient and thorough. Scheduling with them has been excellent and if I have questions, the technician who comes to our home answers them. Since I started service with them, Terminix has kept pest activity in my home under control.

We've had Terminix for about 17 years and the last two years were the best we've had because nobody has been in my home before that. Terminix said that they needed to come in the house for the yearly inspection and it's the first time ever that's happened in the whole years that we've had Terminix. The technician was one of the best ones we've had. He came in and looked around to make sure there was no pest activity.

Every time Terminix comes on here they do a good work. However, we keep having the problem with the roaches in the kitchen but anytime I call, they come out and put stuff down. The techs are very clean and do whatever they can. They give any suggestion they can give to help. The situation's much better since they've been coming

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Started service in Sept. '16 to fix the ant problem in my home. They came out every single month for 5 months and could not get rid of them. The techs were very nice people but when I was contacted by their manager David, I explained that we MIGHT cancel service because the cost is so high and they haven't fixed the problem at all. He soon replied with an email saying that he cancelled my service. So if you complain that they aren't doing the job you pay them for, they will be more than happy to cancel you rather than fix it and compensate you for your time having to be available for appointments EVERY MONTH. Service is supposed to be quarterly by the way.

I had a problem with roaches and bed bugs. I got so devastated but my daughter said "Well, we'll call Terminix right?". So, I had them come out and do the work. Thr exterminator and the technician were both excellent. I didn't see our exterminators before do as well as Jake. I'm going to reschedule so I can stay with Terminix.

We called Terminix because we had a problem with tiny ants in our kitchen and several other rooms. They were easy and accommodating to work with. Their technician even had to come back a second time on the afternoon of the same day because it was probably a pretty heavy infestation. I would definitely recommend them.

Terminix was out here for roaches. Everything with my interaction with the technician was great, and the pest activity has been very minimal.

Terminix has been excellent. They took care of our rodent problems in the attic and I have monthly services for pests, too. If there's ever any bugs or anything, I call them and they do not question it. They come right back and do the service again. Also, their technician, Henry, is perfect.

Terminix Company Profile