toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

These people are the best from the office staff to the techs. They are prompt and know their stuff. Very helpful. They noticed a frozen pipe leak while they were doing their regular service. We were out of town and they left us a message. Since it was on the side of the house, who knows how long it would have taken us to see it. They saved us a big problem and a big bill.

Terminix has always been professional. They always tell me of the service ahead of time so I'm never surprised. Our usual technician, Manny, is fabulous. He is the best. The technician before him was also magnificent.

Your service and your staff are excellent. You come timely if I see any little creatures (ants) in my home. I love Terminix!

I visited with the regional manager in my area, and after talking with him, I was offered a special discount on my yearly inspection rate. And coverage. I have been a customer for 27 years now and wouldn't go anywhere else for my termite protection.

We have been customers of Terminix for six years now, and our experience is always good. The reps were very nice, kind and helpful and the technicians came on time and were really friendly, as well. I am very satisfied with the service of Terminix. It's not expensive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?

I picked Terminix over a local competitor because of their responsiveness. The same day as the termite inspection, I got a full report of the problem areas and alternatives for dealing with it. I signed up for a 5 year warranty after the tenting, which went exactly as it was described. A couple of years later, during the inspection, another type of termite was found. I wasn't happy about it, but, again everything was explained and alternatives were offered. I have not yet had the need to use Terminix for rodent or other pest control but would not hesitate to recommend them.

We have a great experience with Terminix. They have us scheduled, then we get a notice from their front office in email and voice message that says when they're going to be here. The nice thing is that our tech, Clay, also calls to make sure that schedule works and tells me exactly what time he'll arrive. He comes every three or four months, calls and informs beforehand, and is always on time. He's wonderful.

The main reason we called them was that we had a flea infestation in my husband's shop, which is a separate building from our house, and they cleared it up. And that’s why we started getting Terminix on a quarterly basis. A couple of years later, it came back, and our tech came several times in the same quarter and cleared it all up again. He sprayed along the foundation, around the house and do the inside of my husband's shop. We have some neighbor dogs that like to come hang around and I think they have fleas. Overall, we're very satisfied. Our only concern is that their prices go up. We're retired and on a fixed income.

My most recent experience with Terminix was just fine. Technician's arrival at our mutually agreed date and time together with his inspection of the covered facility were what I have come to expect from all those years with Terminix service.

We noted a suspect area in the garage and requested an inspection. Terminix technician arrived as scheduled and confirmed the damage and the course of treatment. A few days later, another technician arrived and treated the area. We await the action of the treatment to kill the termites. All was accomplished in an efficient manner. We are so pleased we have Terminix.

We have been well pleased with the services Terminix provides. They show up on time, ask if we have had any pest problems, then get to work. They are always courteous. That's about as good as it gets!

We've been with Terminix for over ten years and they're a very good company. We have a quarterly service and scheduling is very easy. Anytime I have a problem, I call the 800 number and they can have the tech here the next day if I have insects or pest in the house. They are very quick and that's why we stick with them. The tech is usually the same guy every time and he's a great guy and a very nice gentleman. He knows the property and I have no issues or problems at all with him. We haven't had any pest activity since the services. I recommend Terminix to the people I work with. I just wish they would stop raising their prices all the time. If they want to raise my prices, they should hit me once a year and not every time I get a bill.

Terminix recently came out for a preventative service. They always contact us every quarter. Their reps are friendly and helpful, and their technicians have done a great job. We see very little pests at home, and the times that we do, Terminix has been very responsive in getting it taken care of. They do a good job.

I used Terminix for a while and then I lost my job and had to stop using them. And then, I've been using them again for six months now. I usually have the same technicians all the time and I never had any problem with them. They're respectful and helpful.

One improvement I've noticed with Terminix is the termite inspection. The managers send the technicians out when they feel like it. The technicians are great. They explain everything and tell me what I need and what to do. In the area I live in, there are a lot of ant beds and ant mound, and they take care of them, as well as the spiders. If I need them to come back within the allowed amount of time, they show back up. But the biggest problem is the management office. Also, my bill should come up the first of the year, say like February but they come out September. I think they should come out within a month of the time they’re supposed to come. But I would still recommend them.

I find Terminix to be a good company. They are a better company than we are a client and they’re flexible. Even if we have been late on the payment, they re-institute it. They come out on a regular schedule and never let anything fall through the cracks. If we need our termite inspection, they make sure that they keep bugging us til we get it because they know how important it is which we really appreciate. Also, the technician was very personable, trustworthy and very nice man. We’re very satisfied and we'd recommended them. Whatever methods they’re using work for us.

Since the early 2000s I've always been pleased with Terminix and their technicians. The professionalism and courteousness of all personnel are above reproach. Any time I needed a technician's service between scheduled services, they were here promptly. They would cover their work boots before entering my homes 100% of the time; even if they had to enter multiple times. I am very pleased with the website and no-hassle billing!

We have our quarterly inspection with Terminix for the inside insects. We also had a major overhaul underneath the house six months ago. Our regular pest control person from Terminix recommended that we look into it. They arranged it, and put a new barrier down on the ground and treated it for mold. The technicians that came by and serviced us were very polite. They did a good job but it was just too darn expensive.

I used to have Orkin as my Pest Control provider and I started to have an ant problem. I told Orkin to take care of the problem and gave them several months but nothing happen. The supervisor for Orkin pay me a visit and promised to take care of the problem but nothing happen, I continue to have the problem! I called Terminix and after several months of dealing with ants the problem was solved instantly! Bruce is my technician and he is courteous, always on time for his prearranged appointments, does the job well and I'm a happy customer.

Our Tech Tripp is very professional and knowledgeable on how to resolve our problem and has excellent people skills. We were having a major ant problem and had tried everything we could to get rid of them. We contacted Terminix and Tripp came out timely and did a through spray inside, under and around our home. He explained the process, answered my questions and said it may take several sprays to destroy the ant nests. After each spraying appointment we notice a great deduction in the ants and our home is now ant free. Thanks Tripp for a job very well done!

Terminix has been providing me very good service in multiple areas of their range of services for several years. Because I trust them, I have expanded range of services they provide me several times. They now provide me, on an annual basis, the following services: pest control inside and outside, annual termite inspections, and eliminating squirrels getting into my attack plus annual inspections to ensure they are still being kept out. I never have a problem recommending them to other homeowners. Their service people are courteous, friendly, and careful to not disturb anything.

We just started a new contract with Terminix. Scheduling the service was good. I’ve only had one experience with them once on the phone, then once with the technician. For the experience I’ve had so far I would absolutely recommend them.

I’ve had Terminix for 25 years and haven’t had any problem. They come out once a year and the last technician that came was very thorough. He did a regular inspection and did really well. I would recommend them.

My experience with Terminix was very pleasant. Scheduling with them was very easy. They do service for us four times a year. Their technician and I were talking about how he was going to stop the rodent problem and what I could do to prevent the issues from happening. He was very friendly, very helpful and very informative. He was very personable too and he made me feel comfortable in my own home, which is very important for somebody for letting a stranger into their home. And, our rodent problem seems to be fixed. Overall I was very, very satisfied and happy.

We called them two months ago just because we were seeing ants. They came in very quickly, and serviced our home both inside and out. We’ve seen a great improvement and I’m very happy. We signed up so that they will come out quarterly.

The technician always calls the day before to remind me what time he will be at my house. He is never late and is very professional looking. I had a specific question this time and he answered it with no hesitation. Completely satisfied customer.

The guy from Terminix recently came and did mostly the exterior for us again. He was very nice and friendly. We have spiders here and he explained how the treatment doesn't directly kill them anyway. We also have a problem with ants, originally, and I haven't seen them since the day after he first came. We get a service four times a year and they send me an email that says that they'll be here on this day at this time. And if I have any problems, I can call. But I just let them come.

Christopher, the representative has been great. He keeps us on top of things and reports promptly. He accommodates the hours that we request and does a great job. They recently treated around the building for our scheduled service. I haven't seen any issues with the pest activity since our service. They are doing a good job that's why we're a repeat customer with them.

I've been a customer for TERMINIX several years in two different states. In each area, the service was outstanding and technicians did a great job when they were onsite, and kept me informed of chemicals applicability against all kinds of pests.

I appreciate that Terminix Service Technician, Mark ** arrives at my home on a timely basis every month. He treats the outside perimeter of my ranch home and informs me of pests targeted and chemicals used. Also, precautions for post-treatment are noted. Mark also inspects and treats my kitchen, baths, and utility room for seasonal pests and is able to resolve any problems. Since Mark has been treating my home, I have had few, if any, encounters with ants or other unwanted pests. Thanks for sending me an honest, timely, personal, and concerned technician!

We've been Terminix customers for 25 years now. We used to have Orkin at one time and we didn't like it so we switched to Terminix. Their technician has always been great and friendly with us. He's been our Terminix guy for a long time. He does my business every month and my home every three months. I do have their termite deal too and they do well with that. They always call and tell me when they're going to be there, which is convenient. Right now, we never see pests. In fact, if we ever do, we call them and they come right out.

Terminix Company Profile