Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Terminix

We greatly appreciate this feedback! Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

The Terminix reps were knowledgeable and they performed as scheduled. The techs that came out were all good and the reps on the phone were very courteous as usual and they take care of your contract. Terminix people do my annual inspection and, if you call them, they’re always there when you need them. They provide great service and they always do as the contract states they're going to do. I had a positive experience with them.

Terminix

We greatly appreciate this feedback! Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Terminix is an excellent company to work with and I will continue keeping them instead of choosing someone else. They provide great service. I like that they are always courteous to call and set up an appointment. They're professional and very thorough as well. They take a lot of time. Also, if you want additional inside spraying instead of a quarterly outdoor service, they come inside any time. They’ve handled the pest activity in our home for years and they take care of it very well.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Terminix came for a routine yearly inspection. I got a professional call telling me that they're coming. And they told me what time they would be here and they were there when they said they would be.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Terminix came out for a quarterly visit to my house. When it was time for the service, Terminix sent me some emails and they also called a few days before they came. The rep was jovial and the technician was a pretty good fellow. He's been here a few times and he's been great. Every now and then, we still see a stray pest but the pest activity has diminished quite a bit overall.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I used Terminix in the past in another state and we've always had a good experience. I was a new customer in a new state and scheduling their service was easy. I was on my phone for a little while but it was easy enough. I asked some questions and their rep was nice and helpful. Also, the tech who came was on-time. He came back because it was raining the first day. But he was easy to schedule another time and he came back when it worked best for me. I had a text five minutes before he arrived. He sprayed the basement and then the exterior. It was quick and professional. I'd work with Terminix again. It was what we were looking for in that need that we had.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

We got an announcement that the Terminix tech was coming. He came and treated insects outside the house and he was pleasant. Since the recent service, I have seen some pests but most of them are dead. So, the treatment seems to be working. Overall, we had a good experience with Terminix. They're very helpful and I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I needed to get rid of bugs. And in my most recent service with Terminix, the first guy who came had evidently had a bad day and the second one who came was much better. He asked a lot of questions about where the bugs were seen and what he could do. He was knowledgeable and did way more than the first guy. Terminix also stands behind their work. They had to come back because we’re still seeing bugs and they keep saying that we shouldn’t so I’m going to call them again. I'm pleased with their service so far and I'll definitely recommend them to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I had so many ants coming in the house which led me to call Terminix. Scheduling their service was good. Everything went well with the technician and the issue was taken care of. I got shut off once so I called in and they said I discontinued the service. I was happy they put me back in the program and we went right back on. They do a really good job overall.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

The guy from Terminix is always pleasant and very polite. He comes every two months to spray around the whole outside of the house. Then we ask if we have any problems inside and he'll come in and spray around the kitchen and on the floor. Also, he knows what's going on before it happens. He brought with him stuff for ants on my request and put some of that out. Every couple days, I see a palmetto bug walking around or a dead one that’ll roll over somewhere in the house. But I don’t think we can completely get rid of them. They're a Florida thing.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Terminix comes three or four times a year. They send us an email saying that they’re scheduled to come to our house at a certain day, between certain hours. If that doesn’t work for us, we get back in touch with them and go from there. Their technician is very professional.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Terminix made a routine visit and they also came out because we were having a little bit of a rodent problem, but things have gotten better. Dealing with the technician was pleasant and there has been a decrease in pest activity in my home. So far, the rodent problem looks good. If it doesn't completely resolve, they have already contacted me and they will look into it further. They're very professional and helpful. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Terminix came for a routine visit and I didn't have any problem scheduling the service. Everything’s fine with the reps and the service technician who came out was polite and efficient. I did not notice any pest since then and it's a good thing.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We were doing some "reno" before we sold the house and a Terminix guy was coming door-to-door and we needed treatment. He was super nice and very professional. So, he did it and we didn't have any problems. There were no insects. We haven't had to schedule another one because we actually moved from that house but he left me with a paper so that I could call back and transfer it to our new house. It was great.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

This was the first visit by Terminix and they did the pest control services. I called in to set up an appointment and it was easy. When the tech did the initial inspection, everything was fine. They are supposed to come back and do the inside.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I needed Terminix to spray for fleas outside. The technician who they sent was very good and the treatment has improved the situation. All in all, it was very satisfying.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

The technician from Terminix recently came to put down mosquitoes. He’d come here regularly, spray monthly all summer and show up when he’s been asked to. He’s very professional and a good representative of the company. As far as pest activity, the sprays were effective in reducing the mosquitoes. Although it’s too expensive, I’m happy with the service. And I’d recommend the young man that comes to the house.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I had bugs everywhere, but since Terminix has been coming, they’ve been fewer and just about gone now. Everything with their reps and the scheduling has been wonderful. The tech was very friendly and professional and he did what he had to do and went out, so I'm very happy with it.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We had mice and we requested for service from Terminix. Their technicians came and did what they had to do. After their service, there were no more mice. Terminix is a little expensive but they've been very good.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

The technician that Terminix sent out seemed like he was a nice man. He's also very friendly.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I got a year’s contract with Terminix for $900. I was having a lot of trouble with mice droppings downstairs and they put traps all over. I had a new garage put up because they said that mice can get in through there. So now that’s been fixed, and I haven't seen any mouse droppings downstairs now since they came. They went all through the place and checked for termites, too. I never had termites but when they come, they check. If I have a problem and I call them, the technicians always come out. I'm very careful because I lost my husband a year ago and I have put an alarm system up. The techs identify themselves when they come. The truck is outside, and they have the company name written on their shirts.

Evidently, I missed two payments somehow. I have a different credit card now and every time I get a bill, Terminix charges a couple of $100 in there. I'm supposed to get my regular bills but I haven't received one yet. They called me and they told me I owe for August and September. And I mailed out a check. Overall, I'm very pleased with Terminix.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Our Terminix service is regularly scheduled but they just call on the day they come. They don’t say, “I'm going to come every 5th of the month.” That's definitely something that they could improve on. But overall, our experience with them is good.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Terminix has been around every three months. Their technicians are excellent and since the treatment, I have not noticed any pest activity in the area. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I've had a termite policy since I built the house almost 20 years ago and Terminix comes every year to do a termite inspection. This year’s inspection was very complicated though and I had a lot of problems with the services. They had a date scheduled to come out and I had agreed to it. But I got an email saying they were coming on a completely different date. I called back to verify the date since I'm not going to be here on the new date. We scheduled another date and that was confirmed but no one showed up. I called in again and told Terminix that no one came and they said they couldn't get a hold of anyone so we scheduled another date.

A guy came out to do the service and he was great. He ran my card and said that I was paid in full. But I got a call from Terminix saying I haven't paid. I told them I gave the technician my card, he ran it and he told me I was taken care of. They said maybe it hasn't shown up yet. But he'd been here 11 days prior. Terminix said I am going to be canceled if I don't pay it by the end of the month. It took many calls for me to make sure I was paid and I called back in and gave the information over the phone for them to run my card another time. That was not very smooth and the experience was frustrating. I'm hoping that I'm current now.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

We’ve been with Terminix for quite a while. Scheduling the service was fine and it was good dealing with the technician. However, I’m concerned that he didn’t go under the house. We have a very small crawl space and he didn't think that he could get in there but they’ve gone under the house before. Nevertheless, we've always been pleased with them. They are very professional.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

The Terminix techs came out recently and sprayed the outside of the house for bugs. Then we had them come in because I had a lizard running around in my office and inside the house. The exterminator said that they were going to work on that kind of critter and they went throughout the house putting down traps. The next day, I had the lizard caught and gone which I really appreciated. It was a very good experience.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

We live out in the country and had problems with ants. Terminix came and we never had ants since then. They come to us for service four times a year. They schedule and tell me the time they will be here. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t, but their representatives have been fine. Their technicians are nice too. They do whatever we ask them to. Recently, they came out and inspected around the house for spiders. So far, it’s been five years since we have them. They do a very good job and I have recommended them to people before.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

We just bought a house and there were all kinds of insects and pests around that we needed taken care of, and Terminix took care of them. It was easy to schedule services with them. Two months ago, Jim, the Terminix guy, came out here and did what he was supposed to do. I told the technician what the problem was, then he went around the perimeter of the house and rectified the problem, and I haven't noticed any pest activity since the service. Overall, we've had a pleasant experience and we've had no hassles with Terminix.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

The rep from Terminix was very knowledgeable and he did a very good job. I called in and made an appointment and they came out for the yearly inspection. I've always met the technician who comes and I haven't seen any pest activity in many years back at the backdoor where they replaced a little board there. I belonged to the company for so many years and it's almost time to renew now. But instead of it decreasing in payment, it's always increasing. I will be 86 soon and that's quite a bit, $300 and some dollars that I have to pay.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I have Terminix come out regularly and they are very accommodating when it comes to scheduling our service. The technicians that they send seem like nice guys too. They're professional and courteous as well.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Terminix was here the past month or two but I wasn't around. Somebody came by and my son let him do the service. Then he left. As far as I know, there hasn't been any pest activity in our home since then. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Being with Terminix has been a pleasant and convenient experience. They come in, spray and do their checklist, and then they’re done and we're good to go. It’s the same as always. Their reps are friendly and knowledgeable too, while the interactions I had with their techs are one of the better experiences that I’ve had with technicians. Since I’ve had services with Terminix, the pest activity in my home have been minimal.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Terminix seems to go ahead and schedule my service without first speaking to me. And I don't have internet at home so I might not even know they're coming until it's too late. I've always had to reschedule. But when the techs come out, everything's always pleasant and I have always been pleased with their service. The last time they were here, they looked around, filled out the form and said everything was done.

Terminix Company Profile