2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Find Pest Control partners near you

About Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control offers localized pest control services in 10 states. Choose from bimonthly and quarterly contracts for long-term support. All services begin with an in-home inspection to create a personalized plan of attack. Unfortunately, not much information is available on its website, so you may have to contact the company for specific info about services or pricing.

Find Pest Control partners near you

Pros

• Free re-services
    • Same-day service
    • Multiple schedules available

Cons

• Limited availability
    • No pricing

Bottom Line

Hawx Pest Control offers recurring pest control services in 15 cities across the U.S. It could be a good option if it’s available in your area, but you might want to ask questions before you sign up.

What is Hawx Pest Control?

Hawx Pest Control is a pest control company with 15 locations across 10 states, including:

• California: Riverside, Sacramento
    • Georgia: Atlanta
    • Illinois: Chicago
    • Indiana: Indianapolis
    • Missouri: St. Louis
    • North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh
    • Ohio: Cincinnati
    • Texas: Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
    • Utah: Salt Lake City
    • Wisconsin: Milwaukee

Its team offers localized services in these regions, including one-off exterminations and repeat preventative treatments. More specific information is limited on its website, so you may want to reach out to the company for details before getting a quote.

Hawx services

Hawx offers same-day services for residential and commercial properties through its 15 locations. You can get services quarterly (four times per year) or bimonthly (six times per year). These services include general pest control for over 40 different household pests and free re-services if pests return between scheduled visits.

Commonly treated pests include:

• Spiders
    • Termites
    • Ticks
    • Wasps

These services begin with an in-home inspection to create a specialized plan of attack for each property. Then, Hawx’s technicians target nesting sites to get the bugs at their source in order to stop them from breeding. After this is complete, Hawx establishes a thorough barrier around the perimeter of the property to prevent any additional pests from coming inside.

Hawx also offers seasonal mosquito abatement plans. These plans include monthly treatments during peak season and free re-services in between, should the mosquitoes return.

Hawx Pest Control prices

Hawx doesn’t offer any pricing information on its site, so you have to call a local branch to get a free quote. It does promise free re-services if you sign a recurring contract, though. This means you can get free services if pests return between scheduled visits. Hawx also offers a satisfaction guarantee, although the details of what this entails aren’t made clear on its website. For more, learn about average pest control costs.

Hawx Pest Control FAQ

Which states does Hawx Pest Control service?
    Hawx offers pest control services in 10 states:
    • Ohio
    • Texas
    • Utah
    • Wisconsin

A few states have multiple locations for wider service areas. See our full list above for more details.

Does Hawx have payment plan options?
    It’s unclear. Our advice is to contact Hawx for a free quote and see what payment options are available to you.
    Does Hawx get rid of mice?
    Yes. Hawx offers pest control services for house mice, Norway rats, roof rats and larger rodents.

Is Hawx Pest Control legit?

Hawx Pest Control is a legitimate company, and it’s worth considering if you live close to one of its 15 locations. It helps remove more than 40 types of household pests, and it has multiple options for recurring treatment plans. Information on its website is limited, though, so we recommend you reach out to learn about its pricing details, cancellation policy and pet-friendliness as you search for a pest control company in your area.

Hawx Pest Control Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hawx Pest Control?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hawx Pest Control?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

A rep was going door to door, had a special price for just that day. Had me sign what I was told was authorization to spray just THAT day. What I signed was a one year contract, to be paid UP FRONT. They lied to me. They finally sent the “agreement” to me via email and I read the cancellation policy and promptly followed their guidelines to cancel, in writing to a specific email address. Which I did the VERY SAME DAY. Since then they harass me for payment, by phone and email. I’ve informed them over and over and over that I cancelled and have forwarded my cancellation email to them again but still they persist in harassing me for money I DO NOT OWE. I’ve relayed this to the BBB and my state’s Attorney General’s office. They should not be able to inflict their deceptive, abhorrent business “practices” any longer. My advice to consumers is to find a reputable pest control company because HAWX is NOT reputable and is a scamming business.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Dakota was excellent and very professional... He explained everything he was doing and why. I had no questions after he left. I would and will highly recommend him to do any yard I have and will recommend him to all my friends, family and clients!!! Excellent. If I could give 10 stars I would. Thank you very much Dakota.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Take a Pest Control Quiz