HomeAdvisor

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I love HomeAdvisor because they get rid of the hassle of calling different contractors and finding which one is available. They give you the option of getting professionals to quote you online which is convenient as well as scheduling the work/estimate online.

Spring Cleaning of total interior of house - Honest. Reasonable rates. Excellent work.

I have hired several pros that I found on HomeAdvisor. They have all done superior work.

Fence project - Good site to find someone for your next project. Ideally, I would like to see a list of people/companies rather than just one but I was very satisfied with the one HomeAdvisor presented and I ended up hiring that person/company.

Worked out well. I was given 3 choices for replacing a small part of the tile in our shower. One of them got back to me quickly. We set up a time for an estimate and we hired him once we checked his references, found out how much it would cost and when he could start on the project. Another one got back with me about an hour later and that contact fizzled out... Never heard from him again. The 3rd one never contacted me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

I've used HomeAdvisor several times over the last couple of years, it's easy to use and I've had good experiences with the service techs and contractors you've provided. I will use HomeAdvisor in the future and recommend them to others.

Looked into HomeAdvisor for childproofing services. Found a great, local, company that was able to come out and get the job done well. Overall time from start to finish was less than 2 weeks from when I first looked online at HomeAdvisor.

I am a first-time user of HomeAdvisor and I would go back in a heartbeat. Having dealt with another service, I see a big difference in HomeAdvisor. The serviceman who came out was excellent, knowledgeable, quite helpful, as well as local, and yet a professional I may have never found on my own. Fast and efficient.

LOVE the verified customer ratings, which I used to hire a company. DuctMedic lived up to the ratings I'd read on HomeAdvisor. We have a two bedroom townhouse that's about twenty years old. The ducts had never been cleaned. The crew took before and after shots, which they used to fully explain their work. Great job!

Very useful to find qualified repair pros. Before using HomeAdvisor, I could not get contractors to respond. All of the contractors that I have had through HomeAdvisor have been helpful, professional, and timely. The latest work with Jeff from Residential Electrical Service was very good and I am pleased with the results.

Professional work at a fair price. Home faucet replacement work was explained in detail and future care of faucets was reviewed. Contractor was on time, had the replacement parts and all tools to perform the work efficiently. I will recommend contractor and HomeAdvisor to anyone with plumbing needs.

I was scrambling around, trying to locate workers for various projects until I was informed I could find all my work needs at one website. When I went there, I was happily surprised. I chose workers with confidence, knowing they were backed by HomeAdvisor.

Needed a home project completed, and found a couple of professionals really quickly. Although only 1 said they could do the work, they did it really well and were very professional. There could have been a little more variety than the 3 found, but ultimately it worked out.

I find HomeAdvisor to be very helpful when I need a recommendation for a contractor. I know that the reviews people leave are verified, and they are part of my decision-making process. I turn to HomeAdvisor often when I need to hire someone and do not already have a contractor for that job.

Got good recommendation with right company and price. Got multiple bids from other companies that my friends recommended. But still, K Single Corp was best. In terms of work, they showed up on time and kept updating me about project and time to complete.

Contractor did a great job at a reasonable price and kept us up to the minute on progress. This was a new company and eager to please. They could use a slight improvement to their "image" but overall, great to work with.

Looked for someone to do land survey and you had a few on your site that I could call. Liked having the reviews so I read them and decide which ones I wanted to call. Satisfied with information on site.

I used HomeAdvisor when searching for someone to power wash my home last year. This year, I found someone to replace some missing shingles on my house.

I think HomeAdvisor is a good resource for the average homeowner who does not know where to turn for home repair/maintenance. I trust there has been a process used by HomeAdvisor to be sure the companies they recommend are reputable and safe.

Water Heater Repair - I received prompt assistance in finding a contractor that more than fulfilled our expectations. The contractor called us back immediately and was there within a few hours. Additionally, they came back the next day to complete the work. He worked diligently and stayed until the work was completed.

HomeAdvisor makes it easy to find a pro for whatever project that you may have. I have been using them for years, and have had the best of luck! The pros are always friendly, honest, reliable and professional. The work is always done right and efficiently. I would definitely recommend HomeAdvisor (and I have).

Used HomeAdvisor two jobs at this point after struggling to locate good prices with ol' fashioned legwork. At this point it seems HomeAdvisor will continue to be an important step in due diligence before future home projects.

We had a good experience with the flooring installers that we hired to put in our floor. They were very good and we would use them again. We would recommend them to our friend and family. We have neighbors who have asked where we found them and we have said Home Advisor.

I found the HomeAdvisor website easy to use. I can't recall more than one recommendation for the job I wanted to do, so a couple of references would have been better, so I could have compared pricing. However, the move of the electronic organ was completed to my requirements and one time. So I was happy with HomeAdvisor.

Lost power to half the house on a Friday night and called HomeAdvisor on Saturday morning and was able to get an electrician within a hour of calling on President's weekend. Took a while to find the problem, but in the end it was found and I am very happy with the service.

Excellent company and would definitely recommend. Work team and owner were all extremely pleasant and knowledgeable for patio repair. Easy to find a company and provides an array of recommendations. I would definitely look on HomeAdvisor if I ever need anything else. Thanks.

Good website. I would utilize this site over others. Lots of handy advice and it's free! They offer you choices and allow you to review and pick before contacting your contractor. I like the fact that they have a list of contractors ready to contact you to begin negotiations.

I found a fantastic piano mover with HomeAdvisor. We received many quotes from lots of good companies and found the best one for a great price for our project. I am very happy and so is my wife. I will use them again for other projects. Fast and easy. Thank you.

I have an electric car. I needed an extra meter added to take advantage of DTE energy discount price on charging my car. I also had a generator cutoff and pull installed for my generator in case of power outages I can power my house. He did an outstanding job at a reasonable price. He gave me an estimate over the phone, something others would not do, and did the work quickly and at a real reasonable price.

Cabinet installation - Mr Handyman was exceptional. They were already onsite before the second referral called for estimate. The follow up from their office was outstanding. I feel that HomeAdvisor recommended the best of the best and I have already contacted them for additional projects.

Very helpful information, tree pruning service was prompt accurate and time saving. Will more than likely use for next project and refer to others. The pros answered the email and gave estimate right away. They were polite and completed job and cleaned up.

HomeAdvisor Company Profile