HomeAdvisor

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I love HomeAdvisor because they get rid of the hassle of calling different contractors and finding which one is available. They give you the option of getting professionals to quote you online which is convenient as well as scheduling the work/estimate online.

Spring Cleaning of total interior of house - Honest. Reasonable rates. Excellent work.

I have hired several pros that I found on HomeAdvisor. They have all done superior work.

Love your website. Very easy to find multiple contractors for various projects for a home we are working on in the Greenwood area. Wish they worked with contractors a bit more and offer discounts for finding their services using your website.

Air condition repair - I needed to find someone after hours that wasn't charging crazy fees. HomeAdvisor found a very competent contractor in under five minutes. The contractor fixed the problem, was courteous, and charged a fair price. I will use HomeAdvisor again when I need to find someone.

Drains under kitchen sink were leaking. Thank you for having a site that you can get local people to help with problems large and small. I am a widow and felt safe having this site make a recommendation for a plumber to come to my home. Thank you.

Monday morning, called for a lock evaluation. Technician came out within a couple hours, explained options and prices. He had to wait until the next day to find and install the lock, but came back at exactly the time promised and performed the work within 2 hours. Great job!

We were able to find a great company to do our septic tank cleaning project. It was nice to know that we could be assured that we would not be taken advantage of as they were part of HomeAdvisor. We will definitely use them again and will use HA for any future projects that may come up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

Everything was great. Easy and fast response from the contractor. We had a difficult stump removal situation. Two trees that had grown into one another with an old fence post in the middle of one of the trees. This was my first time using HomeAdvisor and it won't be the last.

Within seconds I had multiple responses from service providers. Had someone out the same day. Quickly able to find someone to do quality work at a fair price. I would highly recommend using HomeAdvisor to anyone needing to find quality services, quickly.

The process works smoothly; had numerous tree service providers respond quickly. I decided to go with the initial responder, based on the fact that they came out quickly to provide an estimate and gave a very fair price. Overall, I was very happy with the entire experience.

I selected Marina Cleaners from HomeAdvisor and was very pleased with the service. It was EXCELLENT. This was my first time to use HomeAdvisor, but they text me to make sure that Marina had arrived and they text me a reminder. If all of their companies are as good as Marina I will use them for other services.

Carpet Repair - I had a great experience and I know this is the place to go for reputable companies. Wonderful follow up, choices of companies that are in the area. It is really hard to find people to trust and come into your home and I know by using HomeAdvisor that I am getting the best companies.

First Time User - Very Surprised. I had no idea HomeAdvisor existed. They put me in touch with a human being and I was able to schedule work for the next morning. Not all plumbers are equally skilled at every type of job and I feel like HomeAdvisor pointed me to the right people.

The outdoor faucet was leaking. Plumbing King responded to my request, did a great job in a short amount of time. Their plumber was Dan, who explained each step. Very satisfied with Plumbing King and HomeAdvisor. Will use their services again.

I hired them to mow my overgrown lawn (I'd been out of state for about 1 month) last week. They did a wonderful job... so much so that I'd like to use them as my regular lawn service. I've not been able to reach them regarding this, however.

I like the ability to just go to one website to find many different pros for the projects you need. I have never had a bad experience with anyone that we've hired through this site. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to get multiple estimates for their project.

Eagles Nest did a great job trimming trees, removing tress and trimming shrubs. They were quick to respond to call and give estimate. They cleaned up the area well. Work was done within a week of the estimate. Highly recommend. Great communication, work and price.

An excellent service for finding reputable home repair services in your area. I would suggest that they improve their ability to reach out to the scheduled service provider when something goes wrong (Like a no-show). They did not have sufficient contact information for the first person I had scheduled to come out for an estimate and I ended up having to start the process all over again. Other than that, every other service I connected with through HomeAdvisor has been great!

I had a great experience with my hired pros recommended by HomeAdvisor. I have hired this company for ongoing future projects and the company is my weekly lawn care provider. They did a knockout job. I look forward to the many other things this company offers.

I have always had a responsible individual contact me to do the job within two hours. I was unhappy with your site for critiquing the provider. It asked if there were more fees and I said yes because I increased the size of the job not because there were hidden fees. Please fix it.

This was my first time using HomeAdvisor. It was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely use their site again. The whole process went by so fast and I had minimum disruption to my schedule. I was very pleased with the contractor that I chose to do my work. My fence and railings look great! Thank you HomeAdvisor for helping me find a quality contractor.

My upstairs bath/shower combo was draining very slowly. During a normal length shower the tub would back fill with almost 6 inches of water. I also needed work done on my main floor bath tub but was unsure as to what needed to be done and when. The explanation of sequence put my mind to rest. They were willing to come on two different days to help make it easier to pay for their service. They were very professional and respectful. Good old fashion quality service and customer care.

Had quick respond for calls as soon as I put it in my phone and it was fixed within 2 hours from there. I will use this service again. The people were very friendly and wanted me to know what was happening and what it would take to fix the problem. Thanks for getting me water.

HomeAdvisor helped me to find three professionals to help me prepare my home for sale. Two were perfect and the third was pretty good. The screening HomeAdvisor performs on the professionals they recommend gave me a feeling of safety and security with the people who performed work on my home. I will most definitely use HomeAdvisor when I am ready to customize my next home.

The process with HomeAdvisor was easy to follow and made sense as I went through it. I expected to get more than one company calling me about the project. Only one person did. I decided to go with them when they came out to do the estimate, and I am very pleased with the work they did. It would have been nice to have more options.

Easy to find a contractor and set up an appointment. This was the first time I have used HomeAdvisor and would definitely recommend it to someone else. It was easy to select each of the items so that it could narrow down the results and get you the contractor right for the job.

Garage Door Opener - I like that HomeAdvisor gives me multiple options to choose from. It would probably be better if they could delay sending my information to their contractors. I have multiple people calling me and leaving voice mails back to back.

HomeAdvisor was great to use. The contractor that was recommended was very professional. Would use them again and recommend them to a friend. The contractor was on time, had all the supplies needed and was very clean. Contractor was helpful in advising me on future projects.

The maid services available thru HomeAdvisor are excellent. It was really helpful and pain free. I didn't have to do much research or surfing. The ladies who called for maid service were all very great and eager to help come and clean my house. I got a follow up call from HomeAdvisor as well, showing that they care about their customers.

HomeAdvisor can save you a lot of time; instead of finding and researching contractors or companies on the internet, you can simply call HomeAdvisor and they will link you to the right people to work with. No background check and extra phone calls.

I am so happy I checked HomeAdvisor for my driveway paving project. I found the perfect company for the job and the price was very reasonable. Quality and professionalism was impressive. I've already started looking for my next project. I'll be recommending HomeAdvisor to my friends!

Your representative was able to find me someone to fix my air conditioner the same day. Great job!! I would definitely use this service again and would recommend them to a friend. They also followed up to make sure that I had the right contact information.

HomeAdvisor Company Profile