HomeAdvisor

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I love HomeAdvisor because they get rid of the hassle of calling different contractors and finding which one is available. They give you the option of getting professionals to quote you online which is convenient as well as scheduling the work/estimate online.

Spring Cleaning of total interior of house - Honest. Reasonable rates. Excellent work.

I have hired several pros that I found on HomeAdvisor. They have all done superior work.

Plumbing repairs: I got a great recommendation - the plumber arrived on time, worked quickly and was economical. Very personable as well. He explained the problems and offered solutions for my choice. I'd hire them again, and use HomeAdvisor too. It was quick and easy and the HA agent was helpful.

Replacing Water Heater - ISOS, Inc: Completed review regarding this contractor on your site. Was very pleased with this company. Timely in meeting all appointments. Work completed as previously decided, in a very professional, neat and timely manner. Will definitely use this contractor for future projects.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

We were looking for someone to come and remove a large plum tree in our backyard. I went to HomeAdvisor and made a selection. I contacted this company and received a prompt phone call back. He came out on a Saturday (which was only a few days later) and did the job. He was very courteous and professional. Would recommend him anytime.

I am very pleased with the contractor chosen for my home. I see advertisements on TV for HomeAdvisor and decided to see if I could find someone to fix my gutters. It is refreshing to know the contractors are vetted. I also like that I am not taking a gamble running through the phonebook to look for a contractor. Very happy.

A leak developed under my kitchen sink and I could not see a way to fix it myself. I used HomeAdvisor to find a local plumbing company and was contacted within an hour, at 8 pm Friday, by someone there to arrange a repair. Two plumbers arrived around 9:30 am and spend 3 hours working to replace my faucet, which was in a very tight and inaccessible location. It was a difficult job because of the limited working space but both men were pleasant, polite and professional the whole time. I plan to use the company again for some additional work I've wanted to have done for quite some time. Overall it was a very good experience for me.

Dryer repair - My only complaint is that there were not many contractors to choose from but overall a good experience. Company called right away and were easy to work with scheduling around my work schedule. Technician arrived on time, called before coming and I knew who was coming.

HomeAdvisor is my go to for all jobs now and I highly recommend them to all my friends. We are selling our house and have needed multiple contractors and everyone I got off this site were quick to respond, reasonable on price, personable and got the job done!! I will definitely be using this site often. Thanks!

Very easy to use - got quick response, very good follow-up. Homeadvisor seems to really want my business. I feel like the companies they use are very professional and reliable. Will continue to use for future services and recommend to family and friends.

I have always had great experiences with HomeAdvisor and this one (door replacement) was no different. In fact, even more so because it was an out of state project on my brother's home. I am very pleased with this project, price and the contractor I hired.

My sump pump was cycling every 30 seconds. I used HomeAdvisor to find a plumber. The plumbers showed up the next day and quickly diagnosed the issue and offered me some options. They started and completed the work promptly and professionally. I am very pleased with using HomeAdvisor.

Needed an extension on an existing chain link fence, and needed to use existing 2-car gates. Results exceeded expectations, especially the quick response. I would recommend this company for any similar projects, and I will certainly keep them in mind.

Helped me find what I was looking for. I'm not well connected, so I don't know of nearby businesses that provide services that I need like some people do. Home Advisor referred me to a couple of services that sounded trustworthy. I called one, and their service was courteous and performed well.

I needed my 40 gal. low profile water heater replaced. I was told it may be hard to replace this water heater with the same size, but Clay searched until he found a water heater that would fit, but also got a 40 gal. tank which I wanted.

Leo - upholstery repair: Top shelf service. I've used him twice and both times he hit it out of the park! He is the nicest guy and he has great prices! Call him and he will prove me right! I do not hesitate to recommend Leo!

Everyone that I selected to replace roof and central air has called on me is very professional. So easy to work with. Definitely high standards through the HomeAdvisor site. Excellent rating all around. Will use for any home hiring in the future. Would recommend for any job. Thanks.

I was given three companies that provide vinyl siding for homes, and I was able to contract with one of them. The product from the company I chose was superior to the others, and has a lifetime warranty. The companies provided for my consideration were all reputable, and I would have no problem recommending your service to others.

I got several proposals and picked not the lowest but they matched the average proposal. The job went well and is almost finished. The final carpet placement near the door will be finished this week. I will continue to get proposals through HomeAdvisor.

Quick connection with the contractor and able to meet with us the same day. The project was reviewed and estimate given. Once accepted and the job was completed. All within hours. THANK YOU. It was a painless process and the contractor you connected us with was SUPERB.

Fast and courteous. Had 2-3 people per jobs (Drywall/Plaster repair) required or wanted. I hired 2 contractors to date and will continue to use this service. Makes job hiring easy and fast. Can trust the contractors. No guess work on their work due to awards and reviews.

Found another quality contractor through homeadvisor.com. Viper fence did an excellent job on building our privacy fence. Would definitely use again. You can count on HomeAdvisor to give a good list of qualified contractors. I find their site to be the best source available in my area.

Had the soffit fascia painted on our rental house. Painter was on time, gave an estimate at the location and was quick to finish. Easy to gain access to pros through the website. Multiple pros called. I was able to choose the first one because he was able to complete the job right away.

Fence project - Good site to find someone for your next project. Ideally, I would like to see a list of people/companies rather than just one but I was very satisfied with the one HomeAdvisor presented and I ended up hiring that person/company.

Worked out well. I was given 3 choices for replacing a small part of the tile in our shower. One of them got back to me quickly. We set up a time for an estimate and we hired him once we checked his references, found out how much it would cost and when he could start on the project. Another one got back with me about an hour later and that contact fizzled out... Never heard from him again. The 3rd one never contacted me.

I've used HomeAdvisor several times over the last couple of years, it's easy to use and I've had good experiences with the service techs and contractors you've provided. I will use HomeAdvisor in the future and recommend them to others.

Looked into HomeAdvisor for childproofing services. Found a great, local, company that was able to come out and get the job done well. Overall time from start to finish was less than 2 weeks from when I first looked online at HomeAdvisor.

I am a first-time user of HomeAdvisor and I would go back in a heartbeat. Having dealt with another service, I see a big difference in HomeAdvisor. The serviceman who came out was excellent, knowledgeable, quite helpful, as well as local, and yet a professional I may have never found on my own. Fast and efficient.

LOVE the verified customer ratings, which I used to hire a company. DuctMedic lived up to the ratings I'd read on HomeAdvisor. We have a two bedroom townhouse that's about twenty years old. The ducts had never been cleaned. The crew took before and after shots, which they used to fully explain their work. Great job!

HomeAdvisor Company Profile