HomeAdvisor

• 4 stars272
  • 3 stars56
  • 2 stars33
  • 1 stars106

HomeAdvisor is the nation's largest online marketplace for local screened home professionals. Connecting more than 30 million homeowners to the company's network of over 85,000 home service and improvement professionals.

I love HomeAdvisor because they get rid of the hassle of calling different contractors and finding which one is available. They give you the option of getting professionals to quote you online which is convenient as well as scheduling the work/estimate online.

Spring Cleaning of total interior of house - Honest. Reasonable rates. Excellent work.

I have hired several pros that I found on HomeAdvisor. They have all done superior work.

Installation of new door involved installing trim to accommodate fit. New hardware installation was (as usual) more challenging as it required working with template for doorjamb. It was their first time doing this and kept at it until they had it figured out and installed to my satisfaction.

The vendor called me very timely after my inquiry and kept his appointment time. He wrote a competitive estimate and was available for work within a reasonable time frame.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

I could not clean my house due to spinal surgery. These ladies saved the day by taking care of dust and cat hair that had accumulated while I was in the hospital.

Good experience. Accurate reviews of local services.

Needed my ducts cleaned, contacted HomeAdvisor online and was scheduled in two days. The service that performed the cleaning was one of three that were recommended and I was extremely happy with their performance.

I was having a difficult time trying to find someone local and was a little skeptical using HomeAdvisor, but I had few options left. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I had a response and was very satisfied with the work provided.

I found my experience in locating a plumber with HomeAdvisor to be VERY simple and efficient! I will use this great service again.

Quick response from one of the lawn care companies I picked. They got my business and I love their work.

Mr ** was on time, performed the job promptly and charged a fair price. I will hire him again and would also recommend him to others.

HomeAdvisor surfaced a number of local contractors to bid on the work. Two of the HomeAdvisor leads came in at less than half other quotes I had received. They saved me a lost of money!

Found contractors quickly. Within a day the companies that I was referred to contacted me and the work was completed within 5 days.

Repair of garage door track - Very well done for fair price. Found problem that caused door to go off the track.

I was very happy with HomeAdvisor. I called them on the phone and they helped me to locate several tile professionals. They quote reviews and ratings to me and directed me to lots more reviews on their website. In the end, I was very happy with the tile company they hooked me up with.

Received name of vendor very quickly - called vendor and got repairs made timely. I was confused as to whether the vendor would call me as they had in past.

HomeAdvisor put me in touch with the best contractor in the area saving me a lot of time and effort trying to sort out the options and checking their ratings. My job was completed in less than 24 hrs of contacting HomeAdvisor! Great Service.

JB Green is working out very well.

It's important that a customer be satisfied with the service received - and I am. I am impressed with the ease of using HomeAdvisor, and even more impressed with the follow up. The fact that I had contact and bids within a few days following my online request was surprising. I've repeatedly called contractors who have never called me back when using my own search methods. HomeAdvisor made the process so much easier, they even notified me that a contractor could not keep an appointment. I have recommended the website to a couple of friends already. HA gives hands down better service than the 'other' one.

Cloe Drywall - HomeAdvisor hooked us up with Tim the owner. I called on a Wednesday, and the project was completed on a Friday... now that's service!

I went to the HomeAdvisor.com (HA) website and filled out the questionnaire online. After submitting my request to HA, about 15 minutes later, I was called by the OMTS & Sons dispatch. OMTS & Sons sent a guy out in 30 minutes. This was 8pm by the way. The repairman (Tony) was very friendly and professional. The repairman figured out what the problem was and fixed it on the spot. From the time I went online to HA, to the time the repairman showed up, fixed my ac, then left (little after 9pm), it was about 1 hr total time. Amazing, right? Ya I thought so too. Especially this time of year when AC units are going out all over the place. The charges didn't cost me an arm and a leg either. I would recommend OMTS & Sons to anyone of my friends or family needing AC work done. I'm very satisfied.

On time, pleasant and efficient. Reasonable rate.

It is my first time use HomeAdvisor. I meet some quality people. Also I have one of my job done. I really like. I am waiting for my landscape company. Give me the quote. So I had two jobs going on with HomeAdvisor. Thanks.

Asked for tree service companies. Received three names. One company called within 1/2 hour. Came the same day and gave me an estimate. This is the company I hired. I called one of the other companies to get another estimate. He seemed nice but only gave me a verbal estimate. Nothing in writing.

I have a very positive experience with HomeAdvisor, feel like I can trust that I will find contractors for any field and they will give me fair price. I will definitely recommend to friends and family to use HomeAdvisor in the future.

Very pleased. Excellent and efficient service.

Great experience dealing with HomeAdvisor. So much easier than calling random numbers, leaving phone messages that don't get returned, not knowing if small companies are licensed/insured. Neighbors have asked where we 'found' the company that did our job, and I was happy to tell them about HomeAdvisor.

Very professional, quick service, great prices, awesome job!

Antennae was roof mounted and complied with HOA rules. I'm totally satisfied with this project and would recommend this contractor to my friends. I plan to use his services again in the future.

HomeAdvisor Company Profile