toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I love HomeAdvisor because they get rid of the hassle of calling different contractors and finding which one is available. They give you the option of getting professionals to quote you online which is convenient as well as scheduling the work/estimate online.

Spring Cleaning of total interior of house - Honest. Reasonable rates. Excellent work.

I have hired several pros that I found on HomeAdvisor. They have all done superior work.

Fall leaf cleanup - Received call from company within 10 minutes of making inquiry. Was visited by company within 2 days (I was not available sooner) and was given an on-site quote for the job. Service was scheduled and completed 2 days later. Excellent service!

Gutter cleaning - Easy to use. Excellent reviews by members. A variety of different businesses and services to choose from - current service was easy to find and an overall great business. HomeAdvisor is the best resource when looking for home repair businesses.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

Toilet repair - I came to HomeAdvisor after using another plumber from a general local search. HomeAdvisor's recommendation was excellent and timely. The contractor was in touch with me within minutes. When he arrived, he was pleasant and resolved our issue quickly. I will definitely come back to use HomeAdvisor again and recommend others to use them as well.

Wall oven install - The company that I hired through HomeAdvisor was excellent. I would recommend using HA for any services you need. To be able to go online and pick an excellent, pre-screened contractor is the fastest and easiest way to get something done very quickly. I will be using HA for other projects that I have in the future.

We found the handyman we hired the day we contacted HomeAdvisor.com. We were very pleased with the contact, Unlimited Contracting, LLC. The two men each had important happenings in their lives (wedding & baby) and they were able to work us in and did a very good job.

Lucy's Hardwood Floors did a great job with the stair and railing restoration project at my home. They are a customer service oriented company and will not leave the job until you are 100% satisfied. I would not hesitate to hire them again in the future.

HomeAdvisor is a good place to start for projects done right. I first used HomeAdvisor when I bought a house 3 years ago. It helps to have them give you a list of companies they have screened to give you the best choices to choose from and have peace of mind. Everyone I have hired knew how to do their jobs and the pricing was reasonable. I have hired a handyman, a roof repairer, and snow removal. I plan to hire someone next spring to replace my back porch.

Yard, cleaning and handyman - HomeAdvisor is the BEST service ever!!! Can find great services for everything and very reliable and accurate. I use for everything. Whenever I am looking for a service, I know I can depend on HomeAdvisor to provide services that are dependable and reliable as well as trustworthy.

Radon mitigation - The company offered support before, during, and after the project. They offered abundant follow up. They were much more involved than I expected. I recommend using them for your project.

It can become overwhelming in the first couple of weeks in the purchase of a new home. HomeAdvisor is a very reliable source to find the right person for your home inspection. We found David at inspect 1st Home Inspections through Homeadvisor. His reviews were key to our decision to contact him. He was extremely thorough, and reasonably priced.

I use HomeAdvisor for all my home projects. Siding, flooring, HVAC, front door. Great price and fast service, the contractors work with you. I used the HomeAdvisor website to request a quote and had a return call while I was still online. The contractor showed up the next morning and fixed my heat pump in no time.

I got same day response, expert work and am extremely satisfied with the work. I would hire this company again and again. Manny is the best! Home Advisor really helped streamline the project and Twin Home Advisors did above and beyond the call of duty.

Very knowledgeable and personable! They were able to fix my issues without having to dig up my yard. Yay! I would have gotten this fixed a long time ago if I had known that the issue would have been resolved so quickly and inexpensively.

The only thing I didn't like was that I was directed to only one provider, so I couldn't compare costs or how long it would take to get someone out to fix the problem. There were three providers on the web page with search results, but I only got to pick one to contact.

I didn’t know where to start to look for the contractor and HomeAdvisor was very helpful and gave me several options. In addition, they gave me an idea of the cost for the project and in the end it did cost within the range they projected. I would use them again for my projects.

HomeAdvisor has always been extremely helpful in locating reliable businesses to address my home repair needs. Great service! Thank you for providing a free service to homeowners when trying to navigate the frequently confusing world of home repair and replacement.

My husband has always taken care of home repair but is no longer able, so when PG&E said I would need to hire a contractor to fix my wall heater my heart sank. My experience with HomeAdvisor was wonderful.

HA provided me with this contact who came to my home and took care of my problem and I am very pleased and satisfied that I depended on HA. I will always use them in the future for other issues that might pop up.

Enjoyed reading other reviews and ratings to help select which contractors to choose for bids. We have also used for house cleaning service and are pleased with that also. Nice to able to read reviews from people in areas located close to where you live.

I found HomeAdvisor online and when pressed the enter key my cell phone rang within 1 min with a computer call from homeadvisor connecting me with my new plumbers. I was pleasantly surprised with the fast service. The plumber was giving me a free estimate within an hr.

Streamlined my search for a local flooring company who was eager for work, timely, and good quality. It was nice to see a small family business supported by this website. They brought samples to me and I didn't have to drive the city looking for reasonable cost and timely service.

I have used HomeAdvisor, recommended pros in the past and have only had one bad experience. The person they recommended was not trustworthy and I totally believe the project I had he had never done before. Otherwise, the others I have used are keepers for future repairs.

I've been really impressed with this service which I've used twice in the last 3 weeks. It's great to fill out on the website exactly what you need and then receive multiple calls within the hour. The whole process is quick, concise and tremendously useful. I'm knocking out projects left and right for plumbing and electrical issues.

This is the second time I have hired a company whose information was provided by HomeAdvisor. I'm definitely 2 for 2. Having a selection of professionals in my area that get the job done quickly and for a fair price is so helpful!! I will continue to use HomeAdvisor for projects that I need to get done.

I always go to HomeAdvisor first when looking for contractors. They have always provided great recommendations. I've hired their contractors at least 5 times for plumbing, maid services, and miscellaneous handyman services. Often their contractors will call me right away based on the phone number associated with my profile. The calls come a minute after I click "submit" so be ready with your phone!

I have high standards for contractors (as we all should); I expect efficient, respectful communication, timeliness, and quality. I found HomeAdvisor (Service Magic at the time) seven years ago when we bought our house and have hired ~6 contractors through them. All contractors except for one (an interior designer who didn't call to tell me she was running late) have been on-time, or in communication with me, and have performed QUALITY work. HomeAdvisor personnel have been friendly, proactive, and helpful. They are my first go-to for contractors who usually end up becoming a member of our home team.

All of the contractors that I have found through HomeAdvisor have been top notched. I've had a deck installed and also a boundary survey completed. I have contacted several other businesses that were local and would never receive a call back or they did a not so good job. I would recommend their site to anyone.

HomeAdvisor Company Profile