toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I love HomeAdvisor because they get rid of the hassle of calling different contractors and finding which one is available. They give you the option of getting professionals to quote you online which is convenient as well as scheduling the work/estimate online.

Spring Cleaning of total interior of house - Honest. Reasonable rates. Excellent work.

I have hired several pros that I found on HomeAdvisor. They have all done superior work.

I was happy with HomeAdvisor, the only thing is that HomeAdvisor didn't tell me that the Septic Company has a 2-hr window. I was told 10:00 am but in reality it was 10:00-12:00. This did not bother me but I can see with some people's schedules, it should be better communicated.

Morgan Lawn Service provided prompt, efficient, excellent service and would recommend very highly. My lawn was mowed, edged, mulched in the flower beds, and some pressure washing of a sidewalk, steps and north side of the home. Very reasonably priced and excellent work performed by Corey.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

I've used HomeAdvisor to find plumbing; landscaping; iron fence painting. I've been satisfied. Responses have been fast. I've had choices. I have had some estimates (free) that I decided not to use & others I am still considering.

I advise you contact HomeAdvisor for all your needs. I could not be happier with the customer service or the companies I hired to do work for me. HA and the companies they have listed and the ones I hired are all topnotch and I would look no further but this site!

Native Turf did an amazing job. They were very informative on what type of grass would grow best in my area. A very productive crew was sent out and they did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend them for both residential and commercial work.

The HomeAdvisor is a valuable tool for finding contractors that are qualified to do the job you have in mind. The website asks questions that result in your being contacted by highly qualified professionals. This is a great time saver and leads you to being able to accomplish your project.

Did a Google search for this service (Spray Insulation) and didn't find anyone in my immediate area. Searched Angie's List and again came up short. Decided to use HomeAdvisor for the first time and was contacted by three contractors within hours with each asking detailed questions about my project. I would definitely use HomeAdvisor again in the future.

Thank you HomeAdvisor for referring quality and affordable services! Great way to look for professional home services and stuff! I will be referring this to my friends and colleagues that is looking for professional services that will do a job well done! Thank you once again HomeAdvisor!

I've seen the ads on TV. Our trash hauler wanted us to rent a dumpster for $500, and wasn't able to take our broken floor tiles any other way... We didn't need a full dumpster. I went online to query a way for us to get rid of the tile. Came upon Home Advisor... gave it a try. I was quite surprised and extremely pleased when my cell phone started ringing within 2 minutes, and a very nice young man was asking me what service I was needing. Home Advisor will be my place to search for handyman small jobs in the future. I'm a believer. 3 days later the broken tile is out of my garage, for a reasonable price, and I'm very happy with the result! I'm also very glad to know that background checks are done, and it was very helpful to see others' reviews of this man's work.

Being fairly new to the area I've used Home Advisor several times to find various contractors. I've been pleased the contractor I hired every time. I appreciate that Home Advisor always provided multiple choices. Not every recommended contractor responded timely and made my selection much easier.

Roof repair from wind damage. The damage was assessed and the contractor immediately gave me a cost estimate, which I found to be very reasonable. We agreed on the price. He then immediately began the repair, then when he was done he showed me photos of before and after the repair, which was very well done.

Simplifies the process of hiring a contractor significantly. Having access to honest reviews and pricing information was very helpful. The online chat feature worked well, and my first estimate was scheduled the very next business day. Customer service and follow up was great. I will definitely be using HomeAdvisor for future home improvement projects.

I have used HomeAdvisor services 3-4 times over several years and want to comment that all experiences had very positive outcomes in the quality of the services provided. Moreover, the helpfulness and friendliness of contact with the HomeAdvisor's highly rated firms, both office people and contractors actually doing the work, has been very positive.

The only complaint I have is that HomeAdvisor gives you a choice after you fill in all the info they require if you want someone to contact you right away/emergency or if you JUST want to see the list of companies in your area to contact. I clicked on the show me the list button, looked it over and in less than 10 mins, my home phone was ringing and it was the plumber who was listed. (Actually he was the only one listed but that could be because we are in a rural area). I was confused w/ the call as I didn't request a call so my question would be, why would HomeAdvisor give me a choice then send my contact info to the contractor anyway, ya know? He turned out to be great, fixed the broken part as soon as part was shipped to part's store and he completed the job. I'll use him again.

The initial contact and subsequent calls by Caprice at Step by Step builders to have a quote and to schedule a date for the step repair work to be done were very cordial and professional. Rob was also very professional in detailing what needed to be done and then in the actual work performed as well.

I requested a contractor that could quickly remove trees from my yard. The request was filled VERY quickly, with an excellent contractor. Daniel's Lawn Care came to my home and quickly and professionally removed trees that had fallen during an ice and wind storm. Very happy with my entire experience.

The site was easy and loved the ratings which proved to be accurate - since we were very pleased with the service we obtained from the site. The app was helpful with reminders and connecting to my Outlook calendar. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

I have used HomeAdvisor for several projects over the past year including tree trimming, window washing and drywall repair. Every experience has been great in terms of responsiveness of the service providers, quality of work and value for the money.

I trust HomeAdvisor for everything I need done in my home. When I need any kind of work done, I go to HomeAdvisor website first. I trust them and I can get free quote from the professionals they recommend.

Super easy for getting estimates for the job you need done with the confidence that those coming to your home have been checked out and not some fly by night company. We will use this process again for some roof work.

Fridge out on a weekend. We were connected almost instantly. The repair technician was on the phone before I could turn away from the computer; He then worked with us to understand the problem and found a way to get the job done before all food spoiled, in just over 30 hours.

Gutted bathroom. Put down new sub flooring and new drywall. Installed all new floors, walls, sink, tub, vanity mirror, fan lights toilet, cabinet above toilet and bathroom accessories including grab bar for my elderly mother and curved curtain rod. There were plumbing issues that had to be fixed. But let me help cut the cost by painting and purchasing some of the fixtures myself so I in turn felt invested in my new bathroom and it is truly an expression of my own taste.

I was contacted by 3 contractors to do the moss removal. All Access was the 1st to show up offered the best plan for moss removal. They showed up when they said they would, did the job and it was great.

We had a tree that was struck by lightning in the middle of the night that did a lot of damage. Crews could not patch our roof or repair ruptured natural gas line until parts of the tree were cleared. I went online first thing in the morning, and I had two tree companies call right away. We hired Top Notch Tree Service and they were at our house right after noon and cleared enough right away to let repairs to house begin.

They seem to have a good cross pick of service companies in whatever field you might need for your projects. I had the choice of three and this made it a lot easier than trying to hunt around on my own or go through the Yellow Pages to try to find someone to do the work I needed, plus they already did most of the legwork for me and posted reviews on the different companies so I'M HAPPY WITH THEM SO FAR.

I looked for local businesses that could remove several stumps. After finding several, was able to both contact and contract the service I selected. They were professional and fairly priced. Out of a list of 5 or so contractors in the area, the business I chose provided the best quote and service. I would do business with these folks again.

The service was prompt, thorough, and (I think) reasonably priced. The owner showed up on time, explained the situation to me, by sharing his expertise and detailed knowledge of termite treatment procedures. I was fortunate enough to have had relatively minimal termite exposure, and Mr. ** was able to treat the problem without much ado.

HomeAdvisor Company Profile