toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I love HomeAdvisor because they get rid of the hassle of calling different contractors and finding which one is available. They give you the option of getting professionals to quote you online which is convenient as well as scheduling the work/estimate online.

Spring Cleaning of total interior of house - Honest. Reasonable rates. Excellent work.

I have hired several pros that I found on HomeAdvisor. They have all done superior work.

Mr Electric couldn't have been more professional and extremely courteous. I looked them up on your site and went with it as I saw good reviews. I was very happy and will come on this site again for my home needs. Thank you.

Staff very friendly. Arrive and get the work done in a very timely and thorough manner. Very professional. Received a callback less than 5 minutes from request for more information and they arrived within 30 minutes from the phone call. Experienced and knowledgeable and very capable and able to answer all questions that I had.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

I used HomeAdvisor for the first time in late December 2016. I requested contractors to bid on replacing wooden columns and the railings between them. HomeAdvisor emailed contact information on 3 contractors. Two of the contractors called me within an hour of the HomeAdvisor email. One of the referred contractors did not contact me. Because I was thoroughly satisfied by the bid submitted by Aldridge Enterprises, I did not contact the 3rd contractor. I was very happy with work completed by Aldridge and I have engaged them to do an extensive restoration of my backyard deck.

I was very pleased with all the businesses that I interviewed through HomeAdvisor and received bids from. They all came to my home and gave me written bids. I am very pleased with how my deck turned out using Renewdecks. I would highly recommend HomeAdvisor for home projects.

We recently moved to this area and needed contractors to get our new house the way we wanted. I contacted HomeAdvisor for a tree service and within 3 days I had 3 estimated by qualified contractors. The contractor I hired was very professional and reasonably priced. I am very pleased with this service.

I would use HomeAdvisor again for my future home repair needs as they find a good selection of qualified businesses for me to choose from and help me get the ball rolling on my home repair projects. I would highly recommend them to friends and think they are way better than Angie'sList!

Did an excellent job, in a timely manner. Displayed very good work ethic. Was very respectful of our wishes as the work progressed. Did not take long breaks. Arrived at our home and began work right away. Was knowledgeable in the painting process and the product he used. Have already recommended him to a friend.

HomeAdvisor was a great tool. I needed to clean and seal my grout and tile floors and had no idea who was available in my area and who did a good job. I plugged my zip code into HomeAdvisor and immediately got the contact information for 2 flooring contractors. They even measure what percentage of inquiries are answered by the contractor using HomeAdvisor. I selected the contractor I did because they answer 100% of their inquiries - and they do! I was contacted literally within hours (and it was Sunday) for selecting them. The reviews were spot on - the contractor is excellent! HomeAdvisor and great and I will be using them again!

Needed a carpet repair done quickly. Found the service provider through HomeAdvisor. The service was quick and excellent. My carpet was repaired and looks amazing. I plan on using the same company when I have the carpet cleaned and shampooed. Thank you.

HomeAdvisor has been an excellent resource in helping me find professionals to complete the jobs I needed done. I was quickly referred to a number of qualified professionals, and hired the companies I needed at a great price. The service is easy to use, and resulted in finding the right people and having my jobs completed quickly and satisfactorily. I'm very satisfied with the caliber of pros I found through HomeAdvisor and will continue to use this service to find others in the future.

Spent 10 minutes on HomeAdvisor looking for someone to clear out a clog and reached out to 2 companies. One of the 2 companies contacted us within 5 minutes of the request, had someone out to our house 20 minutes after the call and had our drain cleared about 20 minutes after their arrival. The price was fair and the work was professional and timely. I would give them a call first if we ever need someone to come out and help us with drain issue again.

Contacted me within one hour of requesting info, quality service, honest/accurate quote, knowledgeable people on the phone. I would highly recommend the service and the contractor service that I chose to complete the install job. I do not have any complaints or concerns at this time.

I have used HomeAdvisor for several major repairs on my home including duct work, drywall ceiling repair, grout sealing. I have always been very satisfied with the contractors. They have all been professional and quoted good prices. I have always been very satisfied with their services.

I entered my project information, started receiving calls almost immediately after I posted the information (was called within an hour by all three of my suggested pros). I was able to get the job quoted within a week, and the work performed within a week of the quote. I am very happy with the results.

We used HomeAdvisor for the first time and were impressed with the service provided. The work could have been done even earlier, except for our own availability. The estimate was exact -- both in regards to money as well as time for the repair. We will be using this service again!

Information on the site is helpful and organized. Ease of site use is simple and user-friendly. Was contacted immediately. Choices of work project professional was great. Very happy with HomeAdvisor. Will recommend HomeAdvisor to all my friends. Thank You.

I made my own contacts based on ranking, reviews, licensing etc available on HA. In another case the provider I wanted to contact was no longer taking jobs and the HA rep helped me find additional contractors. I'll continue to use them as a resource for future needs on the property. In general word of mouth is great but when you're new to an area this can be tricky. HA makes beginning this process easier and trustworthy.

Water heater and refrigerator - both businesses I hired were great and I would highly recommend them. Professional, on time, knowledgeable, reviewed the appliances complete and fix what needed to be repaired. I would definitely hire them again and have recommended them to family and friends.

HomeAdvisor has made my life as a homeowner 100x or more better. I have a consistently excellent experience finding contractors and handymen to do work and as a result I don't have to worry about home maintenance or finding good people. This service is *huge* to me. Thank you and please stay excellent.

I found a plumber and went through the process to make an appointment. I received a call the following day from HA saying that because HA was unable to confirm the appt., it was cancelled. Soon afterward, the plumber called me and we set up an appointment. I like that HA has pros who have been reviewed by other customers. We have use two pros from your site. Both of whom did excellent work for us.

Concrete tile roof leak in a valley over a covered porch. Gary and his crew stripped off the concrete tile. Removed old wood batting and tar paper. Laced in new tar paper, valley pan and batting. Replaced tile roof. They used a concrete saw to cut the tiles lining the valley pan and clearance the valley seam with a 4" gap to avoid debris build up that caused all this problem in the first place.

I requested a quote at 6:30 pm, after normal business hours and I received a phone call an hour later, with a quote sent to my email by 8 am the next day! I hired that company immediately and was extremely glad I did. The work was completed within 2 weeks! Professional, courteous, and a job well done!

I use HomeAdvisor several times a month for personal and business use. They provide a great service with excellent support and a solid list of contractors to choose from. I find that when using them for personal benefit, I am most often able to get a contractor on the phone and talk through my project, this is helpful prior to scheduling.

I needed a landline installed for a new phone. These days, it is hard to find someone who is willing to do this type of work. However, I went on-line and entered my information. Within a few minutes of agreeing to talk to a contractor for this right away, I got a call, even though it was evening and a weekend! An audio-video installer called, we set up a time and date, and I have my phone line. I am most pleased with my HomeAdvisor experience, and would not hesitate to use the service again.

Finding someone qualified to remove tree stump. HomeAdvisor made a difficult task easy. Filled in the questionnaire of what type of service I needed and they found me three qualified local vendors. The vendors contacted me in a prompt professional manner. HomeAdvisor has a great website, easy to use... very, very happy with HomeAdvisor, would definitely use them again and I highly recommend their services to anyone who needs work around the house... HomeAdvisor according to their website can find you a vendor for almost everything. Love the easy... gave me confidence that my work would be done by a professional and it was.

Very good experience and very professional. Considerate and timely in her providing information and presented in an email and mailed booklet. I am very pleased with the way HomeAdvisor contacted me via email and phone and how Anna **, advisor, contacted me immediately.

I have used HomeAdvisor for several projects before moving into a new house - Garage floor Epoxy coating, Lawn maintenance, Tile re-grouting, Pest control, etc. and have been satisfied with the service provided. Usually the response to requests is immediate and almost automatic, sometimes I have had to call the providers. Overall, a great service that I would recommend for people not familiar with the area or if they do not have any service providers in mind. I am sure I'll be using them again and again.

HomeAdvisor Company Profile