Our promise. We provide a buying advantage with verified reviews and unbiased editorial research.
Rentokil is a full-service pest control company providing integrated pest management services across the U.S. It treats infestations in both commercial and residential properties, but the company mainly serves businesses in sectors such as hospitality and food processing. Rentokil also provides specialist services, like fumigation and disinfection.
Pros & Cons
- Remote monitoring with PestConnect
- Free inspection
- Not available in all states
Rentokil provides pest control and disinfection with a variety of innovative solutions. It inspects, treats and reduces the risk of infestation on property types from hotels to grocery stores to pharmaceutical facilities.
What is Rentokil?
Rentokil is a pest control company with locations all around the world. Its brands include Western Exterminator, Presto-X and J.C. Ehrlich in North America. Rentokil provides comprehensive pest management and disinfection services to numerous business sectors, such as food processing, educational facilities and multifamily housing, although it services residential homes too.
Rentokil’s pest control experts can help you manage a variety of pests, from rodents to birds. You can also take advantage of specialist services, like fumigation or air curtain installation. Air curtains prevent flying insects from entering your building by creating a wall of air in front of doors. This is a great option if you have automatic doors or doors that hang open, like at a warehouse.
How does Rentokil work?
Rentokil has a seven-step treatment process:
- Inspection and monitoring: You can schedule a pest inspection at your convenience, and a team member conducts an on-site pest review. Rentokil monitors the property to determine the level of infestation and reveal any hidden pests.
- Pest identification: Rentokil’s trained professionals identify insects, animals, weeds or other undesirable guests on your property.
- Evaluation and diagnosis: All possible outcomes are discussed with you before the pest control experts take action.
- Client education: You’re provided with resources and information so that you’re able to recognize and prevent future infestations.
- Recommendations of integrated pest management methods and techniques: You’re given a no-obligation quote and recommendation, as well as professional preventive advice. Rentokil tries to offer nondisruptive, environmentally sensitive treatment methods.
- Treatment and documentation: Your pest expert goes ahead and applies the proper treatment for the specified pests. You get a report of all chemicals applied to your property at the end of your treatment.
- Follow-up: The company schedules follow-up visits to confirm that the treatment was effective and that you’re happy with your service.
You can manage your Rentokil services online with PestNetOnline. With PestNetOnline, you can get proof of service reports, monitor your location’s performance, access audit-compliant documentation and get an overview of pest conditions at your locations.
Rentokil offers both pest control and specialist services, along with other products for both businesses and homes.
- Commercial pest control
- Rentokil services single-site and multisite businesses. It works with your business to create a tailored pest management plan for a variety of critters, including:
- Commercial fly control
- Rentokil helps your business prevent fly contamination with Lumnia. Lumnia is a modern fly control device with LED lamps that attract, kill and trap flying insects.
- Fumigation services
- Rentokil’s fumigation services are ideal for serious infestations of termites, fleas, ticks and bedbugs. You can fumigate multiple structures for your business, including:
- Silo fumigation: Treats large volumes of grain contained in silos
- Shipping fumigation: Treats the holds of a ship or certain areas with the superstructure of the ship
- Container fumigation: Treats commodities in a shipping container or empty containers; prevents pests and diseases from entering and leaving a country
- Disinfection services
- This service helps businesses manage the effects of the coronavirus and is good for businesses that have either been exposed to COVID-19, want precautionary cleaning solutions or need to disinfect to reopen. Disinfection services are recommended for:
- Educational facilities
- Fleet transportation
- Food retail
- High-traffic event spaces
- Specialist services
- Drain line services: Clears drain lines of debris so they don’t attract pests
- Air curtain installation: Creates a wall of air in front of doors that flying insects cannot get through
- Minor construction: Restores crawl spaces, remediates sewage problems, repairs foundations and offers other construction services
- Multifamily housing: Partners with property managers to combat difficult pest problems
- Vegetation management: Eliminates weeds and unwanted plants from your building, facility, highway or railway
- PestConnect uses sensor technology to monitor and detect rodent activity in your facility. It provides real-time alerts and data so you can respond to infestations quickly.
How much does Rentokil cost?
The total cost of pest control with Rentokil depends on factors such as the industry, the property and the type of infestation. You can contact Rentokil for a free quote. Either fill out a form online with details about your pest issue, or call Rentokil. The company offers free inspections.
- What pests does Rentokil treat?
- Rentokil treats the following pests:
- What industries does Rentokil work with?
- Rentokil works with the following industries and businesses:
- Architecture and construction
- Bars and restaurants
- Education facilities
- Facilities management
- Farming and agriculture
- Food processing
- Grocery stores and supermarkets
- Health care facilities
- Hotels and lodging
- Manufacturing facilities
- Multifamily housing
- Nonfood retail
- Offices and commercial properties
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Warehousing and logistics
- Does Rentokil treat homes?
- Rentokil provides pest control services to both commercial and residential customers.
- Where is Rentokil available?
- Rentokil is available throughout the U.S., except in Alaska, Hawaii, Montana and North Dakota.
Is Rentokil any good?
Rentokil has provided pest control services for over 90 years. The company inspects, removes and prevents serious infestations. It’s a good option for business owners that need a pest control company with industry-specific expertise. Rentokil professionals are experienced in various sectors, from retail to warehousing. To find out more, you can request a free inspection of your property.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Rentokil Company Information
- Company Name: