2. Homeowners

Find Pest Control partners near you

About Bulwark Exterminating

Find Pest Control partners near you

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Bulwark has been our exterminator for years now, and I highly recommend them. Their technicians go above and beyond just basic service. Last year, one technician noticed a standing water issue beside our house. She dealt with the area before mosquitoes got out of hand. She also made sure we were aware so we could take preventative measures.

I just had a discussion about a wasp issue on my porch. Tanner was my technician, and he not only dealt with the wasp problem at hand, he also gave me some great advice on how to prevent a recurrence of the problem. He swept away all cobwebs and inspected the gates of our fence for anything that might be harmful to us. This is on top of reinforcing the barrier around our home to keep the pests out. Bulwark also makes sure we are aware that if any infestations occur between visits, we can call them up, and they will come out and take care of it without extra charge. Again, I highly recommend this professional, knowledgeable company for all your pest control needs.

Original review: July 29, 2021

I am glad I went with Bulwark! From the first rep that I spoke with over the phone to the exterminator Keith the service was unlike any other company that I contacted. When I scheduled the appointment the rep took his time and explained why they did each service and how. He was so detailed and I was amazed at the time that he spent with me educating me in areas that I was unfamiliar with. When Keith came out I was so nervous but he didn't laugh at my fear. He made me feel as if every customer reacted in some similar way that I did, but I knew my fear was a bit more than average. In my opinion I n customer service does not exist on the level that I received starting from my phone call and Keith brought that same level of professionalism and patience when he came to my home! Thanks guys!

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2021

We have used Bulwark Exterminators of NE San Antonio for a few years now, and we have always been well pleased. Today, however, I want to offer kudos and a shoutout to our technician, Antonio **. Antonio appeared on schedule and immediately greeted me with a cheerful demeanor and a friendly smile. He outlined exactly what he was going to do to service our home and yard, and believe me, it was an impressive list!

Fire Ants are a huge nuisance in South Texas, and Antonio didn't leave anything to chance when he attacked them with a vengeance. Wasp and mud dobber nests were quickly eliminated, and the entire perimeter of the house was liberally doused with a pesticide barrier, even up under the eaves and all around doorways and window sills. I cannot emphasize how pleased I am with Bulwark Pest Control, and especially by their outstanding technician, Antonio **. Give that man a raise! If Bulwark continues to send Antonio to our home, we will be customers for life.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Due to construction happening on the property next to us we suddenly had an influx of palmetto roaches coming into our home. I HATE roaches of any kind! I found Bulwark Exterminating company on Facebook, and liked their reviews, so we gave them a try. Tony, our Pro was on time, polite, and thorough. He took the time to listen, reassured me that all the locations I was concerned about as well as all the outside property would be serviced and treated with care.

He gave me a breakdown of how he was going to treat each area inside and outside of the house before he began the service. He pointed out possible entrance ways and offered great methods of prevention to help keep out unwanted guest. While he worked expediently, he did not rush, and when he was done he gave me one last review of all that was done, and what to do if I had any problems or concerns moving forward. All in all, I am well pleased, and look forward to doing business with this company again.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

Bulwark and their employees do an amazing job for a very reasonable Price. We started using their services 6 months ago when we bought our first house after it had sat vacant for more than several months. Let me tell you, their services were needed. After their first visit the reduction in pests was almost immediate, by the time they came back around for the follow up pests were nearly non-existent.

Today we had another preventative follow up with our tech Rodney, He was extremely friendly and professional. Even without seeing any new pests since we started using their services, my wife still worries. Rodney took the time to explain some other ways we could help prevent pests coming back in the future and explaining how what they do prevents them from coming back. He eased her mind greatly. I am extremely happy to have a wonderful technician like Rodney perform that work, and that we picked Bulwark. This company and their employees have yet to disappoint in any way and we look forward to continued business.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

Marcello is friendly, courteous, and very thorough. I have made it clear to Bulwark that I ONLY want Marcello doing my treatments. He is like an old friend visiting! He treats my home like it was his!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

Mr. Charles T was wonderful. He answered all my questions and I had a lot. He made me feel comfortable and confident in the service that was being provided. The time he took to explain to me what was being done, what to expect, and how I can do my part was more than I expected. The cost for the service was affordable. I will definitely use this service again as scheduled.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

Tim ** was AWESOME! He was punctual, respectful, and engaging. He asked about any concerns I had and immediately went to work to resolve them. Since it was late evening, I can assume he had a long day; however, he made me feel as I was his first and most important customer.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

So we had multiple guys coming to our house and not treat our yard like we wanted to and we had second thoughts about using them again but on Friday the 22/10 John showed up and help us out, took his time and got every single spot we needed. Couldn’t be more happier of the way he helped us out.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Tells **, the tech that came out and sprayed today did a wonderful job. He listened to my concerns and made sure to take care of everything. He made sure to Target certain areas where we were seeing issues with pests entering the house and garage.

Take a Pest Control Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Bulwark Exterminating author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Bulwark Exterminating services 12 states from over 25 locations, treating a long list of arachnids, arthropods, rodents and more. Request a quote to get customized pricing and treatment options. If pests return, Bulwark will return for a free re-treatment within 48 hours.

Bulwark Exterminating Company Information