2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.19/5

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

We have been with Bulwark for over a year and Gervase has been our rep. for quite some time. He always provides great service. He is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We trust him completely and would not want anyone else helping us. We are staying with Bulwark because of the quality of pest control service and awesome customer service.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Kaimen was great as usual. He always does a thorough job and is the nicest person. We had issues with rats and he brought out traps for s to use. He checks them and keeps us informed every time he comes to visit so we know there is no problem.

Get expert buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

My service technician was Philip L. He texted me to let me know he was on his way. He arrived as promised, asked if I had any questions and reviewed what I wanted done. It appeared that there was a genuine interest and compassion in doing the best he could do for me (the client) and the company.

Original review: July 5, 2019

8:47 prompt is what I expected and first impression met. Secondly, in house and did most professional job ever for inside home. Easy to talk to. Did crawl space and got down any spider webs outside. Did 2 areas outdoors. One at house and other away from house to stop spiders, ants, centipedes, crickets and earwigs. The water bugs on several occasions was what we had. Will say nothing but excellent to everyone I see. My husband agrees 100%. Josh ** was technician.

Original review: June 15, 2019

We are on a regular contract with Bulwark. We always request Rick **. Rick is very professional and does an excellent. Rick lets us know what time he will be there. Rick always asks if there are any other issues we need taken care of. Rick is Great. We We give 5 stars rating. Jim **. Corpus Christi, Citrus Valley.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Cole was very informative and helped us greatly. Customer service was great, hope to get him next time I call Bulwark. Highly recommend. Cole also gave us suggestions on what to do to help bug proof our home.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Alec provided excellent service from start to finish for our extermination services today! Please send Alec from now on! He sprayed our house, backyard, and took down the cobwebs! Very professional! So glad we use Bulwark.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Kevin ** was extremely helpful. Went over everything he did. Good at his job! Sprayed extra where the problem is.. Sprayed the garage around the house and in the front and on my deck.. I’ll be happy to have Kevin as my exterminator! Sharon **.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Kevin ** is a top notch technician. We highly recommend him. He showed up on time and was sure to make sure he could hoe in back yard so our dogs would be safe. This is not his first time out here and he is welcome back at any time.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

My technician Kaimen is always on time and always very efficient and polite. Any questions I have he is always willing to answer. This pest control company is also great in that if I need a call back I can get it within 24 hours.

Not sure about Bulwark Exterminating?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right pest control company for you.

Bulwark Exterminating expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1999, Bulwark Exterminating is a family-owned pest control company that offers a variety of pest control services. The company was founded by brothers who had experience in pest control sales but realized no pest control company on the market offered a complete, 100% range of services for residential customers who needed them.

• Company reputation: Bulwark has been ranked as one of the Top 100 pest control companies in the entire country.

• Safety of products: Bulwark is known for using products with low toxicity, so it is safe for people to have these products in their homes.

• Variety of services: Bulwark offers a wide range of pest control services including treatment for ants, blood suckers, crickets, flying pests, roaches, rodents, spiders, and scorpions.

• Services: Bulwark Exterminating focuses mainly on pest control in homes.

• History: Bulwark Exterminating is less than 20 years old, which means the company has less experience than many of its more established competitors.

• Best for: Landlords of large residential buildings, single-family homeowners, apartment & condo owners

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team