2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Looking for pest control services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get Started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Looking for pest control services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get Started

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

We have been Bulwark Exterminating customers for 12 years. The company was highly recommended by neighborhood friends who had been customers for many years, and still are. A company is only as good as the employees they hire, and Bulwark has certainly done a great job in hiring top notch exterminators who always conduct themselves in a professional and friendly manner. We used to have problems with cockroaches, spiders and earwigs in the garage and house. Since we hired Bulwark, we scarcely have any problems. We especially like "Paul" who has been here many times and he has become like a friend over the years. He is very knowledgeable of all our local insects and pests, and is very good at explaining how they "act" and get around. The treatments they use are safe for humans, and are long-lasting and effective in killing the creepy crawlers around the perimeter of our home, both inside and out.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

A Bulwark technician set up an appointment for me within two days of my call for a two-hour window. Skyler ** (the technician who came out to my house) arrived 5 minutes early (awesome!), wore a mask and boot covers inside my house, and explained details regarding internal/external exterminating treatments he would be applying to my home. Skyler was respectful of me and my property and checked in to ask me if I had any questions. Then he got to work and finished the job in 30 minutes! (This was likely because I didn't have any major problems he needed to tackle). Afterwards Skyler explained additional steps he took to deal with my specific issues that I called about: ants and beetles. He also found nests on my porch rafters that he removed for me. I am very satisfied with this service and working with Skyler was the best!

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

Last night I found myself under siege. A wolf spider the size of my palm had breached my home and was terrorizing my living room. I will spare you the harrowing details of our battle, but in the end he escaped and hid under the rug in my living room. It was now 11:00pm and I contacted the sales representative from Bulwark to set up an appointment.

The sales rep came back to do an estimate and set things up for 10:30 the next morning. He was friendly, professional, and handled the job well. At 2:00pm, my technician arrived at the scene. I am a teacher and work from home. Not only did he contact me ahead of time, but also worked around my class schedule. He was quick, efficient, and really put my mind at ease. He treated the entire house and yard and let me know how to reach him if there are problems. Definitely recommend.

Original review: July 16, 2020

We’ve been with Bulwark for years and they are overall an excellent company with very reasonable prices. Especially comforting is the fact that they will come out between scheduled services to retreat if you want for any reason whatsoever. Today we had a service visit by Thomas and it was our first visit since quarantine began so we asked for the FULL treatment for the first time in a long time. He was incredibly thorough, covering things I would have never thought of.

I had forgotten that on our first visit years ago they did such a full barrier, even opening power outlet covers to spray in the walls. He educated us on all the things he was doing and why. He explained other options for visits in the future including what they could cover if we weren’t home or if it were raining and how that would deter insects. We had lots of new questions because of a new crawling grandbaby in the house who wasn’t crawling before and we felt very confident once he explained everything about that. He was just overall a great technician. We would be very happy to have him back. Five stars for this visit. Five stars for Thomas.

Original review: June 4, 2020

I've been using Bulwark Exterminating for the last 2 years and have been very happy with their product and their customer service. They always call ahead of time to schedule my service and make sure they find a time that works with my schedule. Whenever I need them to spray inside the home, they are very polite and professional and offer to remove their shoes, or slips coverings over their shoes so they don't track any dirt inside the house. Today I was working from home, and the technician, Bryan **, was so respectful and great when he had to come inside. I was on a work conference call and once I showed him the rooms that needed the attention, he quietly moved about the house and checked in with me before he left. He was very polite and considerate. I also appreciate that they'll come back and do the job again if I see any issues after their treatment.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

I tried three other companies before I was referred to Bulwark. They were able to exterminate the scorpions in my home & outside. I’m glad I switched to them. They communicate & listen. I’d recommend them without hesitation.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

Techs were very courteous and highly efficient. I appreciate the customer service when I call in. So happy I went with Bulwark. They remove all the things that hang out on the house and that is always a big plus for me.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

My service technician, Paul **, is always courteous and friendly. On every visit he asks questions to ensure that I'm receiving the best service possible, and is willing to address any concerns. I highly recommend Bulwark Pest Control.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

First time ever hiring an exterminator and Benito ** explained everything to me. He thoroughly inspected my home. I look forward to continuing business with them in the future. Great price and I got to choose how often they come out.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I am so happy with the service that I have received from Bulwark Exterminating in Prescott, AZ. We have used them since we built our home here 5 years ago. Rex ** is great! He has been professional, courteous, knowledgeable and willing to come back anytime we notice an issue with "pests". Thank you, Rex!

Bulwark Exterminating author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1999, Bulwark Exterminating is a family-owned pest control company that offers a variety of pest control services. The company was founded by brothers who had experience in pest control sales but realized no pest control company on the market offered a complete, 100% range of services for residential customers who needed them.

• Company reputation: Bulwark has been ranked as one of the Top 100 pest control companies in the entire country.

• Safety of products: Bulwark is known for using products with low toxicity, so it is safe for people to have these products in their homes.

• Variety of services: Bulwark offers a wide range of pest control services including treatment for ants, blood suckers, crickets, flying pests, roaches, rodents, spiders, and scorpions.

• Services: Bulwark Exterminating focuses mainly on pest control in homes.

• History: Bulwark Exterminating is less than 20 years old, which means the company has less experience than many of its more established competitors.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team