5.0/5 (762 ratings)

Find Pest Control partners near you

About Bulwark Exterminating

Find Pest Control partners near you

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: May 19, 2022

Before living in Texas, a pest control service seemed unnecessary. Well, everything is bigger in Texas, including the bugs. When we started to see some things here and there, we joined the rest of the neighborhood and called a service. We choose Bulwark for two reasons:

1. The previous residents had used Bulwark and the house was completely bug free during our first year.

2. I regularly saw the company recommended on Nextdoor and FB.

We have been using them for nearly a year, I believe. Every single technician they have sent has been great. They let you know when they are coming for maintenance, and if you are home, they will discuss any issues you may be concerned about and will address those during the visit. If you need an "emergency" visit, they are great with those as well. We had a scorpion in our garage, and Bulwark send out a technician the next morning. He found the little guy.

Today was a day for routine maintenance. We were visited by Josh L and Brian. I mentioned our seasonal concerns and he discussed a plan of action. Josh and Brian got to work and were extremely thorough. As always, both technicians were very personable and easygoing. We continue to be happy with the customer service and the experience.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

We had Bulwark Exterminating in the desert of AZ and know all too well how important pest control can be there. When we moved to NC 15 years ago Bulwark was just starting up in this area. Their service is wonderful, the technicians are very friendly and well informed. They are very respectful of the property inside and out, as well as our furry friends. For a majority of the time we have had the same technician taking care of our place, “Eric B.” He lets us know in advance when he is coming and plans to arrive, what he plans to do (inside, out or both), and when he leaves he lets us know if he needed to move anything to get an optimal protective barrier. If we ever have an issue with bugs appearing again, they come back out to spray again at no additional charge. We highly recommend Bulwark and their amazing staff.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Bulwark has been our exterminator for years now, and I highly recommend them. Their technicians go above and beyond just basic service. Last year, one technician noticed a standing water issue beside our house. She dealt with the area before mosquitoes got out of hand. She also made sure we were aware so we could take preventative measures.

I just had a discussion about a wasp issue on my porch. Tanner was my technician, and he not only dealt with the wasp problem at hand, he also gave me some great advice on how to prevent a recurrence of the problem. He swept away all cobwebs and inspected the gates of our fence for anything that might be harmful to us. This is on top of reinforcing the barrier around our home to keep the pests out. Bulwark also makes sure we are aware that if any infestations occur between visits, we can call them up, and they will come out and take care of it without extra charge. Again, I highly recommend this professional, knowledgeable company for all your pest control needs.

Original review: July 29, 2021

I am glad I went with Bulwark! From the first rep that I spoke with over the phone to the exterminator Keith the service was unlike any other company that I contacted. When I scheduled the appointment the rep took his time and explained why they did each service and how. He was so detailed and I was amazed at the time that he spent with me educating me in areas that I was unfamiliar with. When Keith came out I was so nervous but he didn't laugh at my fear. He made me feel as if every customer reacted in some similar way that I did, but I knew my fear was a bit more than average. In my opinion I n customer service does not exist on the level that I received starting from my phone call and Keith brought that same level of professionalism and patience when he came to my home! Thanks guys!

Original review: July 17, 2021

We have used Bulwark Exterminators of NE San Antonio for a few years now, and we have always been well pleased. Today, however, I want to offer kudos and a shoutout to our technician, Antonio **. Antonio appeared on schedule and immediately greeted me with a cheerful demeanor and a friendly smile. He outlined exactly what he was going to do to service our home and yard, and believe me, it was an impressive list!

Fire Ants are a huge nuisance in South Texas, and Antonio didn't leave anything to chance when he attacked them with a vengeance. Wasp and mud dobber nests were quickly eliminated, and the entire perimeter of the house was liberally doused with a pesticide barrier, even up under the eaves and all around doorways and window sills. I cannot emphasize how pleased I am with Bulwark Pest Control, and especially by their outstanding technician, Antonio **. Give that man a raise! If Bulwark continues to send Antonio to our home, we will be customers for life.

Original review: May 21, 2022

Kyle M. was very knowledgeable, friendly, punctual, and helpful. He pays attention to details and is very good about explaining the different treatments. I will recommend him to my neighbors if they don’t already know him. Excellent service!

Original review: May 21, 2022

Our technician Michael ** provided us with great service. He listened to our concerns and provided resolutions to get rid of the bugs and insect problems around our home. He even sent us a report by phone of the services rendered.

Original review: May 19, 2022

Michael C. provided superior service! He went far & beyond to ensure all of our pest control needs were met & taken care of. I highly recommend Bulwark Exterminating to anyone looking for quality pest control!

Original review: May 19, 2022

Carson was on time and was very professional. He explained to me the situation with the bees and was able to take care of the situation quickly and easily. He did a great job! He also gave me some other options to do in case more bees were to arrive.

Original review: May 19, 2022

Bulwark Exterminating was awesome! I just moved into a brand new build only to find it infested with mites. Nick ** was sent to my home and helped devise a plan to get rid of my unwanted guests. Prices were the best I'd seen for pest control services and the comfort I now feel in my new home is priceless. Thank you!

Take a Pest Control Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Bulwark Exterminating author review by Kathryn Parkman

Bulwark Exterminating services 12 states from over 25 locations, treating a long list of arachnids, arthropods, rodents and more. Request a quote to get customized pricing and treatment options. If pests return, Bulwark will return for a free re-treatment within 48 hours.

by Kathryn Parkman ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kathryn Parkman believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase, which is why she spends hours researching companies and industries for ConsumerAffairs. She believes conscious consumption is everyone's responsibility and that all content deserves integrity.

Bulwark Exterminating Company Information