2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

Original review: June 25, 2020

Last week, I called for a service to be done as soon as possible. I was feeling really uncomfortable about my bug problem that started up suddenly. They were able to schedule me the day and time I wanted although it was only 2 days away, and Kelley came out and did a quick and efficient service. He spoke about the issue and put my mind at ease. A week later, I saw one or two more bugs and called to ask what I could do. Bulwark sent 2 techs out an hour after I called for a free spray! Cory and Kevin were very nice and gave me some tips to help with preventative! Again they were quick, efficient and even wore masks and shoe coverings to keep my floor clean. I'm definitely feeling better now and will be keeping Bulwark for regular service.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I found Bulwark Exterminating on Groupon. When I called the purchasing department to see how I could use the Groupon deal, they were willing to honor the price online AND my coupon with no issue. I had a great setup price, plus they were able to come out that weekend to do the initial service. Rudy W gave me a call to let me know he was on his way, and with a great personality and demeanor, he was able to come through the residence and check the walls, plus went around the perimeter, checking for bugs and spraying down their product as a barrier. They have a call back for no extra charge if I see anything out of place as well. Happy with the setup and hope for a lasting business relationship.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 6, 2020

After an absolutely horrendous pest control experience with BugMaster, we decided we would try one more company. We were at our wits end when we called Bulwark Pest Control. When setting up the appointment they gave us all kinds of new information that actually made sense compared to what previous companies had told us. When our technician, Mike ** arrived, we were greeted with a smile and the statement, “I am here to kill your scorpions!” and kill them he has. Mike is so full of knowledge and ideas that helped us manage our situation that I can’t even begin to thank him for his help. This is hands down the guy to go to when you need help with scorpions! Thank you Mike for pulling us out of our hopeless situation!

Original review: June 4, 2020

I've been using Bulwark Exterminating for the last 2 years and have been very happy with their product and their customer service. They always call ahead of time to schedule my service and make sure they find a time that works with my schedule. Whenever I need them to spray inside the home, they are very polite and professional and offer to remove their shoes, or slips coverings over their shoes so they don't track any dirt inside the house. Today I was working from home, and the technician, Bryan **, was so respectful and great when he had to come inside. I was on a work conference call and once I showed him the rooms that needed the attention, he quietly moved about the house and checked in with me before he left. He was very polite and considerate. I also appreciate that they'll come back and do the job again if I see any issues after their treatment.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

When it comes to choosing Pest Control, I have tried them all. Most of the techs spend less than 5 minutes half ** the job and not doing the job right and then charging an outrageous amount of money for a job not done. Bulwark spent 20 minute just on the outside of my house, spraying the foundation, the bushes and the rocks around my house. Then another 20 minutes inside my house getting every nook and cranny. Top to bottom Bulwark is by far the best at an even better price than all the rest. It isn't even close. I'm so glad I found Bulwark Pest Control, I haven't seen a bug since they came into my life. Thank you Tyler and everyone at Bulwark for giving me a pest free home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: July 1, 2020

Adam was courteous and listen carefully to everything I said. He made sure he targeted the problem areas above and beyond and letting me know that if the problem persists, to call him right away. I'm glad I can trust my house to this company and to him!

Original review: July 1, 2020

Kyle performed our service today and did an excellent job and was very helpful explaining what he saw and the services he performed. We appreciate the prompt service provided by Bulwark. We have been happy with the services.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Jacob E did a fantastic job taking care of our indoor/outdoor ant problem. He was efficient and explained his process. He was kind and used a mask and gloves. I have been with Bulwark for 6 years and I have always had a great experience with them. I always recommend Bulwark!

Original review: June 30, 2020

Had a huge wasp nest in a bush and Jamie came out to help and quickly handled the problem. She was knowledgeable about the type of wasp and was kind to me when I was too scared to watch! Am happy to have that problem dealt with.

Original review: June 29, 2020

Jason is our Tech and he hates pests as much as we do! He has things under control. We used another company and still had pests, once we changed to Bulwark things started to improve. I would STRONGLY recommend Jason and Bulwark if you want results!

Bulwark Exterminating author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1999, Bulwark Exterminating is a family-owned pest control company that offers a variety of pest control services. The company was founded by brothers who had experience in pest control sales but realized no pest control company on the market offered a complete, 100% range of services for residential customers who needed them.

• Company reputation: Bulwark has been ranked as one of the Top 100 pest control companies in the entire country.

• Safety of products: Bulwark is known for using products with low toxicity, so it is safe for people to have these products in their homes.

• Variety of services: Bulwark offers a wide range of pest control services including treatment for ants, blood suckers, crickets, flying pests, roaches, rodents, spiders, and scorpions.

• Services: Bulwark Exterminating focuses mainly on pest control in homes.

• History: Bulwark Exterminating is less than 20 years old, which means the company has less experience than many of its more established competitors.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team