Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

Original review: March 26, 2020

I chose Bulwark because of what I read about the products they use, due to my allergies. I don't have to leave home during indoor treatments. I requested JEFF as my technician of choice, (after receiving different technicians), because he's very personable and professional, always with a smile. He listens, gives feedback, while at the same time not making you feel like a "bug novice". He's very thorough, accommodate your requests for where to treat, no matter how creepy or difficult the space is to get to. He will even follow up with you regarding any stubborn issues, in addition to the company's follow up, to get it resolved. Jeff and Bulwark together took the stress out of my spider infestation and my annoying ants.

Thank you!

Barb, Tacoma

Original review: March 6, 2020

When we purchased our new home, we signed up with Bulwark. In the last year of using their services, we’ve had the same technician each time. My wife and I have had several interactions with David and he’s always been incredibly polite, professional and accommodating. We generally aren’t comfortable giving people access to our property (especially when we aren’t home), but David has been the exception. He always arrives on time and does great work. Our home is backed up to the woods, and we’ve never had any unwanted critters inside. I recommend bulwark and someone needs to give David a raise!

Get expert buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Our technician, Maze **, is always on time, thorough, extremely personable, and an all-around likeable guy. If we have any bug issues, all I have to do is point them out, and he takes care of them (sometimes, the scorpions sneak their way into the house - little buggers). Bulwark uses chemicals that don't affect my animals, who like to spend time outside in the sun. Happy customer! Thank you, Maze and Bulwark!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

When it comes to choosing Pest Control, I have tried them all. Most of the techs spend less than 5 minutes half ** the job and not doing the job right and then charging an outrageous amount of money for a job not done. Bulwark spent 20 minute just on the outside of my house, spraying the foundation, the bushes and the rocks around my house. Then another 20 minutes inside my house getting every nook and cranny. Top to bottom Bulwark is by far the best at an even better price than all the rest. It isn't even close. I'm so glad I found Bulwark Pest Control, I haven't seen a bug since they came into my life. Thank you Tyler and everyone at Bulwark for giving me a pest free home.

Original review: July 5, 2019

8:47 prompt is what I expected and first impression met. Secondly, in house and did most professional job ever for inside home. Easy to talk to. Did crawl space and got down any spider webs outside. Did 2 areas outdoors. One at house and other away from house to stop spiders, ants, centipedes, crickets and earwigs. The water bugs on several occasions was what we had. Will say nothing but excellent to everyone I see. My husband agrees 100%. Josh ** was technician.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: April 2, 2020

Robert ** did a super thorough job and explained follow up action required on my part very thoroughly. Truly appreciated his knowledge and customer service. I have used Bulwark for a LONG time and am always impressed with their technicians. It seems they really enjoy their job and are great at it! :)

Original review: April 2, 2020

I have been a customer for several years. I even kept this company when I moved from one city with house sale to a new city for a new home. Today, I was serviced by Edwin **. He was kind, thoughtful, quick and respectful of my needs. He removed the pests and thoroughly treated my two story home and garage. He also gave me what I needed for silverfish treatment. I highly recommend.

Original review: March 31, 2020

Randall came back to help me take care of the wasps in my patio. He helped give me peace of mind that my small children would be ok! He was efficient and helpful! I truly am thankful for his quick response and professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone!

Original review: March 27, 2020

Received a notification before arrival- then told me the plan when he arrived! Very courteous and professional and went above & beyond to ensure we were taken care of. He understood my concerns and took my family needs into consideration while spraying.

Original review: March 27, 2020

Our tech Edwin ** was very helpful in hitting all the areas we had concerns about. He also kept us informed on what to expect in the next couple of days. Used safe products as well because we do have dogs. We will call again if needed. Thanks!

Bulwark Exterminating expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1999, Bulwark Exterminating is a family-owned pest control company that offers a variety of pest control services. The company was founded by brothers who had experience in pest control sales but realized no pest control company on the market offered a complete, 100% range of services for residential customers who needed them.

• Company reputation: Bulwark has been ranked as one of the Top 100 pest control companies in the entire country.

• Safety of products: Bulwark is known for using products with low toxicity, so it is safe for people to have these products in their homes.

• Variety of services: Bulwark offers a wide range of pest control services including treatment for ants, blood suckers, crickets, flying pests, roaches, rodents, spiders, and scorpions.

• Services: Bulwark Exterminating focuses mainly on pest control in homes.

• History: Bulwark Exterminating is less than 20 years old, which means the company has less experience than many of its more established competitors.

• Best for: Landlords of large residential buildings, single-family homeowners, apartment & condo owners

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team