2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Banner image

Looking for pest control services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Banner image

Looking for pest control services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Due to construction happening on the property next to us we suddenly had an influx of palmetto roaches coming into our home. I HATE roaches of any kind! I found Bulwark Exterminating company on Facebook, and liked their reviews, so we gave them a try. Tony, our Pro was on time, polite, and thorough. He took the time to listen, reassured me that all the locations I was concerned about as well as all the outside property would be serviced and treated with care.

He gave me a breakdown of how he was going to treat each area inside and outside of the house before he began the service. He pointed out possible entrance ways and offered great methods of prevention to help keep out unwanted guest. While he worked expediently, he did not rush, and when he was done he gave me one last review of all that was done, and what to do if I had any problems or concerns moving forward. All in all, I am well pleased, and look forward to doing business with this company again.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

Bulwark and their employees do an amazing job for a very reasonable Price. We started using their services 6 months ago when we bought our first house after it had sat vacant for more than several months. Let me tell you, their services were needed. After their first visit the reduction in pests was almost immediate, by the time they came back around for the follow up pests were nearly non-existent.

Today we had another preventative follow up with our tech Rodney, He was extremely friendly and professional. Even without seeing any new pests since we started using their services, my wife still worries. Rodney took the time to explain some other ways we could help prevent pests coming back in the future and explaining how what they do prevents them from coming back. He eased her mind greatly. I am extremely happy to have a wonderful technician like Rodney perform that work, and that we picked Bulwark. This company and their employees have yet to disappoint in any way and we look forward to continued business.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Roger is my technician and he is the best ever! After two other techs came to treat an ant problem it persisted for 6 months and tiny ants had taken over the kitchen. Roger then came and the ants were 85% contained. He returned in a week and that treatment finished them off. It was amazing. Apparently the other two techs either did not have the training or expertise to deal with it.

Roger was elevated to a higher position in the company so he has cut his service to those who will only stay with the company if he continues to treat their home. Fortunately, he still treats mine! He is extremely competent, knowledgeable, professional, clean-cut, and very friendly. I would hate to ever lose him! He's the BEST, and over the years I've had many, most from different companies. When they call to schedule me they sometimes forget that I'll have only Roger. Right now they are at least 3 weeks overdue to call, so I will call them today. Their schedulers could do better. I appreciate the fact that Bulwark will provide "every other month" treatment and always return between treatments if necessary at no further cost.

Original review: July 16, 2020

We’ve been with Bulwark for years and they are overall an excellent company with very reasonable prices. Especially comforting is the fact that they will come out between scheduled services to retreat if you want for any reason whatsoever. Today we had a service visit by Thomas and it was our first visit since quarantine began so we asked for the FULL treatment for the first time in a long time. He was incredibly thorough, covering things I would have never thought of.

I had forgotten that on our first visit years ago they did such a full barrier, even opening power outlet covers to spray in the walls. He educated us on all the things he was doing and why. He explained other options for visits in the future including what they could cover if we weren’t home or if it were raining and how that would deter insects. We had lots of new questions because of a new crawling grandbaby in the house who wasn’t crawling before and we felt very confident once he explained everything about that. He was just overall a great technician. We would be very happy to have him back. Five stars for this visit. Five stars for Thomas.

Original review: June 4, 2020

I've been using Bulwark Exterminating for the last 2 years and have been very happy with their product and their customer service. They always call ahead of time to schedule my service and make sure they find a time that works with my schedule. Whenever I need them to spray inside the home, they are very polite and professional and offer to remove their shoes, or slips coverings over their shoes so they don't track any dirt inside the house. Today I was working from home, and the technician, Bryan **, was so respectful and great when he had to come inside. I was on a work conference call and once I showed him the rooms that needed the attention, he quietly moved about the house and checked in with me before he left. He was very polite and considerate. I also appreciate that they'll come back and do the job again if I see any issues after their treatment.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Austin A. called en route, quickly and efficiently did his job, and then knocked briefly. Told me he completed his work, provided his receipt, and told me to call if we saw any bug activity and they would come back for free before next treatment.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

We live on San Tan Mountain and we have rodents. They get into our attic and live there. Jacob climbs into our attic spaces to set and reset traps and retrieve dead animals. It can be hot, smelly and is a tight squeeze. Even when I told him the rats can get to be as big as small cats, Jacob has never complained. He has done the job willingly, professionally and has made suggestions to for maximize rodent control. We are so happy with how the rodent population has diminished.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Steven did an awesome job - always thorough and takes initiative to provide quality work. He dewebbed the porch, refilled the bait station and sprayed the perimeter. Very pleased with the professional, effective service. Thanks so much!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

We have been service by Bulwark for four years now and the company has always been prompt and responsive to our Residential pest control. But what makes them stand apart are their professionals like Paul ** who has been our personal service expert. He always seems to go above and beyond to make sure that all of our needs are met even if they weren’t on the initial call request. This level of service is all true rare these days and therefore we appreciate it a lot.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Chad ** did an excellent job, as always. He is on time and completes everything asked of him. He also sends me a text with information about what he did. I've used Bulwark Pest Control for several years and highly recommend them.

Bulwark Exterminating author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1999, Bulwark Exterminating is a family-owned pest control company that offers a variety of pest control services. The company was founded by brothers who had experience in pest control sales but realized no pest control company on the market offered a complete, 100% range of services for residential customers who needed them.

• Company reputation: Bulwark has been ranked as one of the Top 100 pest control companies in the entire country.

• Safety of products: Bulwark is known for using products with low toxicity, so it is safe for people to have these products in their homes.

• Variety of services: Bulwark offers a wide range of pest control services including treatment for ants, blood suckers, crickets, flying pests, roaches, rodents, spiders, and scorpions.

• Services: Bulwark Exterminating focuses mainly on pest control in homes.

• History: Bulwark Exterminating is less than 20 years old, which means the company has less experience than many of its more established competitors.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team