5.0/5 (638 ratings)

Find Pest Control near you

About Bulwark Exterminating

Find Pest Control near you

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

Let's be honest, bugs need to be handled at a reasonable price - but not by me! That's where Cassie B comes in, she is prompt, personable and professional! I work from home, have an elderly parent living with me, and several pets of all ages and abilities; so my extermination appointment could be a little CRAZY or Complicated. After several pleasant and still efficient experiences, I requested Cassie for EVERY appointment. I trust her if there is a snafu or I'm running late and service needs to start with another family member at home; she gained that trust by understanding our family dynamic and responding to what we needed to feel secure. Bulwark should let her teach the customer service portion, she gets it. Cassie is the only one we work with and we are happy to wait if she's unavailable.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I have a stink bug and mice infestation outside and inside of my home. The mice were in the garage, but the stink bugs have been and in and outdoors for some time now and I finally called our pest control, Bulwark. Not only did they make themselves available by just a few days time, they showed up not TOO early, but not TOO late in the day to where it's an inconvenience, they made themselves scarce inside my house, they were nice about my having dogs that bark and allowed me to hide them in one room while they did the house and politely knocked when it was time to move the dogs to another location so my room could get sprayed as well.

They covered their shoes up with plastic to not to dirty my flooring (even though I said I didn't mind), so that's just an added bonus of respect. Lastly, they offered to come back out within a week's time if I don't notice a difference, as opposed to just saying "Hey I'm done, bye". I love how friendly and accommodating they were. They deserve more than a $15 dollar review fee.

-Brittany of Eagle Mountain UT

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2022

I’ve been with Bulwark Exterminating company since I’ve purchased my house back in 2020. I personally have not ran into many issues as other residents may have but whenever I do run into an issue I’m able to call the customer service and they’re able to meet my expectations and resolve the issue at hand. I had a follow up spray because the first technician did not meet my satisfaction and customer service was able to resolve my problem by sending a new technician out a couple days after for a re-spray and now have over exceeded my expectations. I am happy to continue doing business with this company because whenever I have an issue they’re always able to follow up and pull through. Big shout out to Evan for coming back out and doing a really good job and continuing to have me as a customer. Thank you guys!

Original review: May 19, 2022

Before living in Texas, a pest control service seemed unnecessary. Well, everything is bigger in Texas, including the bugs. When we started to see some things here and there, we joined the rest of the neighborhood and called a service. We choose Bulwark for two reasons:

1. The previous residents had used Bulwark and the house was completely bug free during our first year.

2. I regularly saw the company recommended on Nextdoor and FB.

We have been using them for nearly a year, I believe. Every single technician they have sent has been great. They let you know when they are coming for maintenance, and if you are home, they will discuss any issues you may be concerned about and will address those during the visit. If you need an "emergency" visit, they are great with those as well. We had a scorpion in our garage, and Bulwark send out a technician the next morning. He found the little guy.

Today was a day for routine maintenance. We were visited by Josh L and Brian. I mentioned our seasonal concerns and he discussed a plan of action. Josh and Brian got to work and were extremely thorough. As always, both technicians were very personable and easygoing. We continue to be happy with the customer service and the experience.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

We had Bulwark Exterminating in the desert of AZ and know all too well how important pest control can be there. When we moved to NC 15 years ago Bulwark was just starting up in this area. Their service is wonderful, the technicians are very friendly and well informed. They are very respectful of the property inside and out, as well as our furry friends. For a majority of the time we have had the same technician taking care of our place, “Eric B.” He lets us know in advance when he is coming and plans to arrive, what he plans to do (inside, out or both), and when he leaves he lets us know if he needed to move anything to get an optimal protective barrier. If we ever have an issue with bugs appearing again, they come back out to spray again at no additional charge. We highly recommend Bulwark and their amazing staff.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

We have been a customer of Bulwark Exterminating for many years. Mr. Timothy ** has always expertly serviced us. He has help rid our yard of numerous ant piles and keeps us abreast of new pests, such as nests of wasps, after he treats it without us asking. He is great. Our house is virtually bug free. They come quarterly and their price is very reasonable for great service. Thank you Tim and Bulwark!

Alberto **

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

Bulwark guys are always professional, letting us know when they are there, what they are doing and putting down, and when they are leaving. Haven't had issues since getting the treatments and they are willing to do inside and out as needed, or come back if problems. Didn't need them to come in this time and Payson took care of us outside. Thanks guys!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

Eric **, Pest Technician did good job on exterminating service. He is courteous, punctual, and thorough. Worth repeating: He is courteous, punctual, and thorough. Deserves a company tip. He has been our technician for years.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

Zach ** with Bulwark is an excellent exterminator. I appreciate the heads up call when he is on his way. I have ample time to crate my dogs before Zach's arrival as I am wheelchair bound. Zach always does a thorough job and is very respectful while moving wheelchair ramps at our home entrances. He's always professional and friendly.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

I’ve been a customer of Bulwarks for years and they always surpass my expectations with their customer service. Caleb C sprayed my house today and did a great job! He was personable, listened to our needs, and left us feeling taken care of. Thank you Caleb! Looking forward to seeing you for our next spray.

Take a Pest Control Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Bulwark Exterminating author review by Kathryn Parkman

Bulwark Exterminating services 12 states from over 25 locations, treating a long list of arachnids, arthropods, rodents and more. Request a quote to get customized pricing and treatment options. If pests return, Bulwark will return for a free re-treatment within 48 hours.

by Kathryn Parkman ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kathryn Parkman believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase, which is why she spends hours researching companies and industries for ConsumerAffairs. She believes conscious consumption is everyone's responsibility and that all content deserves integrity.

Bulwark Exterminating Company Information