5.0/5 (711 ratings)

Find Pest Control partners near you

About Bulwark Exterminating

Find Pest Control partners near you

Bulwark Exterminating Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bulwark Exterminating?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I have a stink bug and mice infestation outside and inside of my home. The mice were in the garage, but the stink bugs have been and in and outdoors for some time now and I finally called our pest control, Bulwark. Not only did they make themselves available by just a few days time, they showed up not TOO early, but not TOO late in the day to where it's an inconvenience, they made themselves scarce inside my house, they were nice about my having dogs that bark and allowed me to hide them in one room while they did the house and politely knocked when it was time to move the dogs to another location so my room could get sprayed as well.

They covered their shoes up with plastic to not to dirty my flooring (even though I said I didn't mind), so that's just an added bonus of respect. Lastly, they offered to come back out within a week's time if I don't notice a difference, as opposed to just saying "Hey I'm done, bye". I love how friendly and accommodating they were. They deserve more than a $15 dollar review fee.

-Brittany of Eagle Mountain UT

Original review: July 27, 2022

I’ve been with Bulwark Exterminating company since I’ve purchased my house back in 2020. I personally have not ran into many issues as other residents may have but whenever I do run into an issue I’m able to call the customer service and they’re able to meet my expectations and resolve the issue at hand. I had a follow up spray because the first technician did not meet my satisfaction and customer service was able to resolve my problem by sending a new technician out a couple days after for a re-spray and now have over exceeded my expectations. I am happy to continue doing business with this company because whenever I have an issue they’re always able to follow up and pull through. Big shout out to Evan for coming back out and doing a really good job and continuing to have me as a customer. Thank you guys!

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2022

Before living in Texas, a pest control service seemed unnecessary. Well, everything is bigger in Texas, including the bugs. When we started to see some things here and there, we joined the rest of the neighborhood and called a service. We choose Bulwark for two reasons:

1. The previous residents had used Bulwark and the house was completely bug free during our first year.

2. I regularly saw the company recommended on Nextdoor and FB.

We have been using them for nearly a year, I believe. Every single technician they have sent has been great. They let you know when they are coming for maintenance, and if you are home, they will discuss any issues you may be concerned about and will address those during the visit. If you need an "emergency" visit, they are great with those as well. We had a scorpion in our garage, and Bulwark send out a technician the next morning. He found the little guy.

Today was a day for routine maintenance. We were visited by Josh L and Brian. I mentioned our seasonal concerns and he discussed a plan of action. Josh and Brian got to work and were extremely thorough. As always, both technicians were very personable and easygoing. We continue to be happy with the customer service and the experience.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

We had Bulwark Exterminating in the desert of AZ and know all too well how important pest control can be there. When we moved to NC 15 years ago Bulwark was just starting up in this area. Their service is wonderful, the technicians are very friendly and well informed. They are very respectful of the property inside and out, as well as our furry friends. For a majority of the time we have had the same technician taking care of our place, “Eric B.” He lets us know in advance when he is coming and plans to arrive, what he plans to do (inside, out or both), and when he leaves he lets us know if he needed to move anything to get an optimal protective barrier. If we ever have an issue with bugs appearing again, they come back out to spray again at no additional charge. We highly recommend Bulwark and their amazing staff.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Bulwark is a great service!! Stephen at Bulwark was my technician today. He is always friendly and I would hire him on his communication skills, willing to help, and work ethic. Bulwark sends a text when they will be coming next. Then the technician sends a text more close to the time they will arrive at your home. The techs always listen if you have a concern and they Target what you describe and tell you how they will treat. They usually are spot on since the techs know the local area bugs and their habits. On occasion bugs have reappeared, however I contact Bulwark and they come out promptly and assess and again re-target the issue. Treatments are environment & pet friendly. Great value, as in bugs are gone. I wholeheartedly recommend Bulwark to get rid of your bugs. Also I just tried their mosquito treatment and they disappeared completely in 2 days.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

Just wanna say thanks for having Brandon out this morning on time and ready to help. Keep up the positive vibes. Bulwark has always treated me and my house great by providing pest control services. Customer for over a decade.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Elizabeth ** arrived on time and was polite and listened to my issues. She did a great job and was very thorough. She replaced my garage glue traps and added wasp traps near my front door. I really appreciate her efforts.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Tyler was wonderful and informative today. It was a great experience! Gave me great advice to correct issues allowing pests in the house. He also was thorough and advised time frames to expect results.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Royce respected my concerns, as my husband is work from home and we have animals, and called and texted beforehand. He also took the time to sincerely listen to my concerns about the service in our home. I honestly want him to be the only technician to service us from now on out...I was slightly skeptical about continuing service, but if Royce is there, Bulwark will ALWAYS have a customer out of me! You can tell that he has a different level of experience at thirty two years in the business...The absolute best! Give this great man a TREMENDOUS RAISE!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Good communication and thorough application of product. Somewhat costly to maintain but effective for what we need as we have a scorpion problem. I’ve been stung twice before I hired this company. They are responsive.

Take a Pest Control Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Bulwark Exterminating author review by Kathryn Parkman

Bulwark Exterminating services 12 states from over 25 locations, treating a long list of arachnids, arthropods, rodents and more. Request a quote to get customized pricing and treatment options. If pests return, Bulwark will return for a free re-treatment within 48 hours.

by Kathryn Parkman ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kathryn Parkman believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase, which is why she spends hours researching companies and industries for ConsumerAffairs. She believes conscious consumption is everyone's responsibility and that all content deserves integrity.

Bulwark Exterminating Company Information