Best Pest Control in Dallas, TX
Nobody in Dallas wants creepy crawlers on their property. If roaches, bed bugs, termites, rodents, or other pests have found a way into your home, these DFW pest control services can get your home back. You want to find a knowledgeable and reliable exterminator, especially if you need recurring and preventative services.
Top 14 Dallas Pest Control Companies
|Terminix||Read 11,167 Reviews|
Terminix, with over 85 years of professional experience, offers more than just termite removal services. It offers complete pest control techniques, including insulation services to prevent encroachments.
|ABC Home & Commercial Dallas||Read Expert Review|
Provides rodent and pest control solutions, including general services, termite control, home insulation, bed bug treatment and mosquito solutions. Emergency services available 24/7.
|Adept Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Offers effective pest control services for eliminating flies, cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, bees, rats, mice, squirrels and skunks. Exterminators provide free termite inspections and can implement treatment plans quickly.
|Alamo Termite and Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Provides free estimates for pest control services. They treat termites, rodents, fleas, bed bugs, cockroaches, ants and other pests in homes and businesses.
|Bee Safe Bee Removal||Read Expert Review|
Provides eco-friendly and efficient bee removal and wasp extermination. Trained technicians relocate honey bee swarms and colonies to a beekeeping apiary in Dallas. Same-day service is available.
|Berrett Pest Control Dallas||Read Expert Review|
Specializes in bed bug treatments, mosquito control, wildlife control, cockroach control, spider treatments and ant treatments for commercial and residential properties. Schedule a free inspection online.
|Bug Head Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Provides inspections, treatments and follow-up services for residential and commercial pest control. Services cover all the most common household pets in Dallas and surrounding areas.
|Bug You Not||Read Expert Review|
Offers cost-effective termite, rodent, wildlife, bed bug and bee control services. Exterminators specialize in mosquito misting, termite treatments and insulation with guaranteed results. Organic pest control is available.
|Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Offers specialized mosquito misting system and termite plans as well as treatment for general pests with monthly, quarterly and annual service plans. Services come with a one-year guarantee.
|Ecosafe Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Offers affordable and environmentally friendly pest control services for termites, mosquitoes, bed bugs and rodents. Natural, organic treatments are available for elimination and prevention.
|Grandeur Pest Solutions||Read Expert Review|
Provides comprehensive pest control solutions to eliminate termites, bed bugs, and rodents in a timely and cost-effective way. Proactive pest control treatments are also available to prevent infestations.
|Nature's Own Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Provides eco-conscious Dallas residents with organic and natural pest control solutions for bed bugs, termites and other insects. Animal removal is available for raccoons, skunks, snakes groundhogs and cats.
|North Dallas Pest Services||Read Expert Review|
Specializes in termite and mosquito control for commercial and residential properties. Rodent extermination and entry sealant and termite pre-construction services are also available.
|Tom Samples Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Provides 100% guarantee on pest control for common pests like mosquitoes, millipedes, silverfish, springtails, Indian meal moths, weevils, and saw-toothed grain beetles for DFW homes and businesses.
Most common pests in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro
If you live in Dallas or Fort Worth, a range of pesky critters can take up residence on your property, including:
- Bed bugs
Bed bugs have become the biggest problem for Dallas residents in recent years as they are easily spread and difficult to kill. The hot, humid summers also mean there may be a surge in pest populations from year to year. For example, 2019 saw millipedes reach astronomical numbers in parts of north and east Texas.
Besides personal discomfort, pests like roaches, rats, mosquitoes, ticks and fleas can cause health issues. Other bugs, like termites and carpenter ants, damage your house’s structure. In all cases, pests should be promptly dealt with before infestations get out of hand. Exterminators and pest control technicians in Dallas are a valuable resource to prevent these creatures from ever becoming a problem again.
Dallas residents need to be vigilant about a multitude of common household bugs. The best way to protect your home and prevent these pests from moving in is to block their entry points and to eliminate their food, water and shelter sources.
Dallas pest control FAQ
- Are there scorpions in Dallas?
- Yes. The most common type of scorpion in Dallas is the striped bark scorpion, which is identifiable by its pale-yellow coloring with two long, dark stripes on its back. Striped bark scorpion stings are painful but rarely fatal.
- How did fire ants get to Texas?
- Fire ants, which are are native to South America, were accidentally brought to Texas in the 1930s in the soil used as extra weight in a cargo ship's ballast. Fire ant stings contain venom that is painful and can even be lethal to sensitive individuals.
- What is the difference between roaches and waterbugs?
- Waterbugs are bigger than roaches and lighter in color. Cockroaches are shy and haven't been known to bite people, but waterbugs are more aggressive and deliver painful bites to humans. Fortunately, these bites are not deadly.
- What is the biggest spider in Texas?
- Tarantulas are among the biggest spider in Texas — their leg spans can be 3 or more inches. Tarantulas in Texas generally like to hide and aren't seen often, except during the mating season. Generally, tarantula bites are painful but not deadly.
- What do earwigs eat?
- Earwigs eat plants, leafy greens, soft fruits, vegetables and some flowers.
- Are sowbugs insects?
- No, sowbugs are actually crustaceans that have adapted to living their full lifespan on land.
- What are the signs you have termites?
- If you notice a clicking sounds from inside your walls, warped doors and windows, or hollow-sounding wood in your home — you might have a termite problem.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Dallas pest control company information
Tom Samples Pest Control is a family-owned, full-service pest extermination company with over 60 years of experience. They get rid of various common pests DFW homes, with unique treatment plans for cockroaches, rodents, scorpions, bed bugs, ants, termites, bees and wasps. Technicians are frequently trained in the newest pest control techniques to stay ahead of the industry. Contact them for a free estimate.
- Service areas: DFW metro with locations in Springtown and Midlothian
- Address: 108 Bryson Ln., Midlothian, TX 76065
- Phone number: (817) 915-2470
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Bee Safe Bee Removal experts dedicate themselves to environmentally-friendly bee and wasp removal services. Bee removal is dangerous, but professional beekeepers safely remove the stinging insects from your property without harming them. For wasp control, technicians use specialized equipment to collect or collect wasps and remove their nest. It's a cleaner, safer and more effective removal method that is a win-win for everyone. Call or fill out their online form for a free bee removal estimate.
- Service areas: Dallas, Houston and Fort Worth
- Address: 3419 Westminster Avenue, Suite 283, Dallas, TX 75205
- Phone number: (972) 960-7378
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Grandeur Pest Solutions are bedbug, termite and general pest specialists. They provide free consultations, 24/7 emergency service and comprehensive pest extermination solutions to prevent future infestations. Technicians use the most efficient and cost-effective tools to deal with commercial and residential infestations in the Dallas area. First-time customers can get a $100 discount when they sign up for a full year of pest control service.
- Service areas: Dallas
- Address: P.O. Box 397874, Dallas, TX 75339
- Phone number: (469) 602-8441
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Berrett Pest Control offers multiple types of pest and wildlife control services to get bugs and rodents out of your home and off your property. They start with an initial pest control treatment that services your entire home, then continue with regularly scheduled maintenance. Use their live chat or call to schedule a free home inspection.
- Service areas: Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and Austin
- Address: 708 Easy St., Garland, TX 75042
- Phone number: (214) 242-4800
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sat: 8 a.m. - 4p.m.
Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control is the largest and one of the oldest pest control companies in North Texas. Get a free inspection from technicians who are experts in subterranean, Formosan and drywood termites. In addition to top termite protection, fully automated misting systems, natural pyrethrum treatments and permanent misting nozzles are available for mosquito control. Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control also values safety and has many green and organic pest control options. You can use their online WorkerCheck to see your technician's picture, background check and drug test before they arrive at your home.
- Service areas: Dallas and surrounding areas
- Address: 10875 Plano Rd. Ste. 105, Dallas, TX 75238
- Phone number: (214) 349-2847
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Adept Pest Control services take care of common Dallas pests, and they offer specialized treatment plans for termites and bed bugs. Wildlife control and critter removal services are also available for rats, mice, squirrels and skunks. For bee removal, APC has several methods for bee removal, like trap-outs and cut-outs. Overall, customer service is their top priority, and they make sure to keep you informed of treatment protocols. Schedule a free estimate via their online form or calling their number.
- Service areas: Plano, Little Elm and surrounding areas
- Address: Little Elm, TX 75068
- Phone number: (469) 648-9777
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Bug Head creates a customized, full-service pest control solution for Dallas homes and businesses. They have multiple pest control plans to choose from, each without required contracts. The company's pest products are pet and people safe. Initial inspections are free, and online scheduling is available for recurring treatments.
- Service areas: Dallas and surrounding areas
- Address: 1920 N. Coit Rd #200-188, Richardson, Texas 75089
- Phone number: (469) 399-0238
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Alamo Termite & Pest Control exterminators use the latest technology and techniques to eliminate common pests problems. They have over 20 years of pest control experience in the DFW area treating beetles, crickets, bedbugs, mosquitoes and fleas. Whether you have a big or small bug problem, they'll eradicate it for a bug-free home. Contact them at any time to schedule a free consultation.
- Service areas: Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
- Address: 2225 E Belt Line Rd. Suite 301, Carrollton, TX 75006
- Phone number: (214) 225-0955
- Hours: 24/7
Nature's Own Pest Control has effective pest control solutions that won't harm your family or pets. They also offer animal removal services to get rid of unwanted rodents and squirrels from your property, plus services to remove dead animals from your property. Technicians guarantee pest control solutions, plus re-inspect and re-treat areas at no additional charge if you aren't satisfied with their results. Call for a free pest inspection and phone quotes, as well as same-day service.
- Service areas: Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and Houston
- Address: 8204 Elmbrook dr. Ste. 280, Dallas, Texas 75247
- Phone number: (972) 544-6864
- Hours: 24/7
Bug You Not offers multiple service plans including one-time and recurring treatment options for rodents, insects and small wildlife. Exterminators are experienced with termite control, mosquito misting services, as well as bed bug treatments, bee and wasp removal and rodent exclusion. They offer a money-back guarantee if they're unable to get rid of unwanted pests. Bug You Not price matches other competitor's estimates, so you can be sure you're getting the best service at the best price.
- Service areas: Dallas, Fort Worth, Carrollton, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, McKinney, Mesquite, Frisco, Denton, Richardson and Lewisville.
- Address: 2310 Benbrook, Carrollton, TX 75007
- Phone number: (972) 835-4296
- Hours: Mon - Sat.: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
ABC Home & Commercial pest control services treat residential and commercial problems with termites, rodents, bed bugs, mosquitoes and rodents. Treatment plans are long-lasting and effective, and termite damage repair plans are also available. ABC also believes in giving back to the community by donating to many local organizations. Pest inspections are free, and they customize treatments for your unique pest problem. Estimates can also be given over the phone.
- Service areas: Greater DFW area
- Address: 997 Grandy's Ln., Lewisville, TX 75077
- Phone number: (469) 575-8603
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
North Dallas Pest Services treat your property's interior and exterior space to get rid of unwanted pests for good. Services include mosquito control, termite control with a free inspection, tick and flea applications, bed bug treatments and general pest solutions. They use products that aren’t harmful to pets or children, and services are guaranteed to work without harming loved ones. Homeowners can also conveniently pay invoices online.
- Service areas: Dallas, Carrollton, Coppell, Plano, Frisco, Lewisville, Irving, Grapevine
- Address: 1400 Grapevine Creek Dr., Coppell, TX 75019
- Phone number: (817) 527-2351
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Headquartered in Dallas, Ecosafe Pest Control has been protecting homeowners for over 50 years. Natural and organic pest control solutions are available to treat problems with ants, bed bugs, bees, fleas, ticks, monarchs, mosquitoes, roaches, rodents, spiders, stinging insects, termites and wildlife. General pest control services are also safe and effective while also being wallet-friendly. Ecosafe Pest Control is certified by QualityPro and Texas Organic Research Center — certifications that 3% or less of pest control companies in North America possess. Their landscape services also uphold the same strict standards. Visit their website for discounted specials and coupons or to book a free inspection.
- Service areas: Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
- Address: 10132 Monroe Dr, Dallas, Texas 75229
- Phone number: (214) 358-5201
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sat: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!