Orkin Pest Control

Compare Pest Control Companies

Research top Pest Control Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have had issues with Orkin for so long with them constantly! I'm so furious with Orkin! Numerous times they have skipped our spraying which we are suppose to get every 3 months!! Last month we didn't get a spray but got the receipt of our house being sprayed! So I called and asked them how did I get a receipt when my house hasn't been sprayed and they replied with “the guy sprayed all the outside”... which is a total lie!! I have 2 German shepherds that aren't fond of strangers so I know for a fact he didn't spray!!!

And let me mention that my bill is TO BE SENT IN THE MAIL because I do not allow them to withdraw because they have screwed me over so many times in the past by not doing it when it was due and instead earlier and throwing me in overdraft!! So I have called so many times for them not to have permission to withdraw at all!! Anyways back to them not spraying, I called and told them I needed to schedule a spraying because I still hadn't gotten my spraying for the 3 months!!! I called 4 times and never got a call back so I told them “Forget it I'm not gonna pay for something I'm not getting!!!” I look at my bank and they withdrew a payment without my consent!!!

I have flesh flies in my house. I had them last year at this time too. I called to have someone come out on Monday. It's now Thursday and no one has called or come out. I was advised by customer care that they would be in touch with the service man in my area, and he would reach out to me to provide a quote or come take a look. No response. No follow-up. Nothing. Very poor customer service. Will never try this company again.

I made a contract with Orkin Dallas, TX. The initial home visit the Technician Rodney stated that he could not verify the type of bugs that were biting me. However, after three service visits and charges, Rodney informed me that I had "bed bug." Per Rodney, he does not do services for "bed bug." According to Rodney, that service is a separate service and will inquire separate fees.

I called Orkin's Customer Service questioning then what Rodney had informed me. I could not understand why he waited and allowed me to continue paying for services that has not resolve my pest control issues. I asked to speak to a manager. Instead, I was allowed to leave a contact number. I waited for two days. I finally decided to call Orkin Customer Service back and this time I was not very happy. I received a call back from " John." I explained my concerns to "John." John informed me that it was "impossible for him to get to me today." however, will try.

Now mind you I am still experiencing discomfort with the biting. Nevertheless, I had to wait an entire weekend with this discomfort. In fact, "John" did not come to my home until late afternoon on Tuesday. Well, after "John" looked he took samples and he too didn't know what type of bugs, but for sure it was not bed bugs. "John" informed me that he would take my samples to be analyzed and would get back to me one day next week. Meanwhile, he suggested that I call my doctor to get a prescription or use some over the counter medication.

I followed his suggestion. I waited for "John" to call me back. Instead, I end up call him. Again, I had to leave a call back number. When I received a call from John he tells me that I have "Mite." But, he not going to provide me with service that not need. Per "John" I just feeling old bug bites. I am so upset. First they didn't know what type of bugs that were biting, second I was told that I had "bed bugs" and the service for that will cost me extra fees, and third l feel I have been given the runaround. And, the bugs keep biting!

Sorry this is lengthy, but it's the truth of what we've been through with this horrendous company. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with my husband and son, we have a cockroach problem which has been getting worse for some time. The owner of the building uses Orkin. Now, when we moved in, we rarely saw roaches, but over the last year or two the problem has progressively gotten worse and this company does nothing to solve the problem. They would never call and let anyone know when they were coming out so I could never pull my furniture away from the wall, WHAT GOOD IS IT GOING TO DO IF YOU ONLY HIT TWO feet of wall in each room?!

He also said it was safe for us to stay here during and after he sprays which wasn't true. Then when we complained enough and he started to let us know when he's coming out, he wouldn't show up or call anyone to reschedule. When he finally did come out, I asked him to spray my kitchen cabinets, he began spraying while I'm in the kitchen still (I am 5 months pregnant btw) and then we were actually told we need to leave for a few hours. I was told to vacuum up bodies and egg sacks the next few days and I did, but he also said we could not wipe out our cabinets and just put a cabinet liner down between the poison and dishes which I knew wasn't correct information. I know to let it sit and dry, I'm not stupid, but to not wipe it out? Really?! My cabinets were covered in roach feces! I have to wipe them out!

Then the next time he comes out, I'm not home and he tells my husband's he told me to clear out ALL of my cabinets again or what he does will be useless! No he never told me that and he would have never sprayed the cabinets in the first place unless I told him. He also told my husband that it's an ongoing battle and it's going to take him multiple times to get rid of them, keep in mind every time he is here the roaches aren't dying, they're just getting high, so I know this guy is watering down his solution so much that it isn't doing anything!

The buildings next to us use a private company and my sister in law lives in one, her roach problem was worse than ours, but after one spray from the other company, she never saw another roach in her apartment again and all of the buildings on our block are roach free except for ours who has Orkin on the job! I'm sick of it. I've taken it up with the owner and I hope he will do something, but I also let the owner know they were ripping him off, telling him they were coming out to spray and charging him, but nobody was showing up. I'll never recommend them to anyone ever, it has been a nightmare of lies, ** and an apartment still full of nasty roaches! I'd give them zero stars if I could.

Orkin man knocked on my door said nobody home, Wrong. My wife was at home at the back of my house when he knocked, My wife had POLIO and walks slower and he knows that. He said he sprayed the outside, put pellets down for ants and pay for indoor and outdoor service. Charged me $77.00. Said he was here 27 min, Most likely he was here for a lot less time than that. Did not get permission to start the work. Who signed his tablet that gave him the right to DRAW MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT!!! What is the word for FOR SIGNING SOMEBODY ELSE'S NAME WITHOUT HIS OR HER PERMISSION?? I called main office. She said the branch Manager will call me. HA HA HA HA big laugh. No phone call. I gave her my email address. You're right. No email.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orkin?

This is my first experience with Orkin. I called to inquire about applying a pesticide to our yard to get rid of a certain pest and the representative was extremely rude when I told him that I would like to discuss the quote with my husband before we agreed to schedule an appointment to have our yard treated. I'm so glad we decided to have our yard treated by another company - first impressions mean everything!!!

I bought a wicker headboard and dresser from flea market and brought home bedbugs. Called Orkin and they came and did heat treatment and spray was very nice. Bugman did great job and they return every 4 months but have not had anymore problems since first treatment. Was expensive but no more than the rest I had called for help. I was so desperate and they really made me feel like they cared. Nothing but good to say about them.

I received a call from Orkin on Monday, July 3, stating that I had a balance of $150.00. I explained to the representative that I was unable to speak with them at the moment and asked them to give me a call in about an hour. The representative said okay; but never called back. I realized this morning that I never received a call back so I called I called them back to take care of the balance owed.

At that time, I was told that my account was sent to collections on June 30, because Frank, the manager said that he called me on June 24 and that my phone was disconnected which was not true. I have a house phone with voicemail and a cell phone, which was given to Orkin when I signed up for service over a year ago. I never received a call from Frank and my service was never disconnected on either phone. This makes me unhappy because this can potentially go on my credit report. I have been with Orkin for over a year and this is how you do business. So not good.

I thought Orkin was a reputable company until I called them to set up a pest control appointment. They insisted that I give them my credit card number before I could schedule. Now I know why. This company is a scam. They charged my card for services that I did not receive. On the initial appointment that I scheduled received a call that the technician would not be there because he was in a minor accident. On the second appointment to complete what was not done on the first appointment when I waited for 3 hours to be told they did not come because I cancelled the appointment. The treatment they did for the pest on initial visit was a total failure. Do not do business with this company.

Orkin came out said he sprayed whole yard, very large price in my opinion. Said to give it a week. I got bit from fire ants before he came out. Got bit again a few days after he came out. I emailed him, he came and sprayed again, supposed to be guaranteed for 30 days. The ants never really went away at all. Didn't bother to call him again. Only a half acre yard. Don't go by the reputation of Orkin. Not the least bit effective with ant pests.

I am very disappointed in the service. For one they state my home is serviced quarterly. What a JOKE. The last time my home was serviced was September 2016 and the technician didn't even have a ladder to complete the service. I endured the whole winter with mice. Thanks to them and they showed up in March and now again June 7th I was home all day, no one was here. Explained that and they said they have a work order for exterior services from 2:12 until 2:37. I pay a $160 quarterly for 25 minute services. What rip off.

I've been using Orkin for about 8 months, and I have had nothing but excellent experience with them. My technician has always been on time, courteous, immaculate, and has always taking care of my home. If I ever had a problem, he came right back with no questions asked. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Is knowledgeable and answer any questions that I might have.

Recently bought a house. The sellers were in contract with Orkin regarding pre existing termites. Orkin never came back out to check! There was damage the seller had to pay for. Well, we just had Envirotech come out. Guess what? Termites are still there! They treated ONE portion of the house - not the whole thing! This company is JOKE!!! DO NOT USE.

We found tiny white bugs in our house after a dog was outside in our garden. We called Orkin as they just provided us with a treatment a few days ago. The technician "thought" the bugs were lice which I found hard to believe but was told that Orkin doesn't treat for lice. Well it turns out that the little bugs were aphids and not lice - great call Orkin man!!! I will be asking for my money back and cancelling further treatments from a company with untrained technicians. Scare averted but wow completely different treatments. Don't use the Harrisburg area technicians or the local customer service - very poor on both ends.

I called Orkin to set up a time for them to come out to my residence last Thursday (5-18-17) and they said they would be by between 2-4pm. Around 4:15-4:20pm no one from Orkin has shown up or even called to inform me of the situation. I called Orkin to see what the problem was and they said one of their employees quit. I told them that that was unfortunate, but why would no one contact me to inform me of the situation, since I took off work to meet at the arranged time. The rep said she was sorry and re-scheduled for the following Tuesday, yet the interesting thing is a rep called me on Monday and said they were on their way out to see me, to which I told them it was supposed to be for the next day. I went ahead and left work once again. Long story short Orkin's price was $2k over 5 other quotes and with their sub-standard customer service/time management, I would highly NOT recommend using Orkin.

I recently called the Orkin man to treat my house for roaches. As embarrassing as it is, they told me the first 2 treatments would initially cost 140 dollars or something and 70 for any other trips after. On the second trip they decided to charge my credit card for 70 dollars and sent another man out to tell me I had termites! He gave me some ridiculous estimate. That's where my problem started, from that point on we no longer had roaches but my daughters were getting bitten by something in the night. The original Orkin man came back for a final treatment to guarantee the roaches were gone and I showed him my daughter's arm. He said it was bed bug bites and that he would get back to me, which he never did.

Anyway, my concern is that I find it really ironic how they treated me for roaches and as soon as they were gone I get bed bugs? That to me seems like one heck of a coincidence, but more likely a setup! I have a certain feeling that while treating my house for the roaches they purposely infested my house with a pest that is much more difficult to get rid of without professional help! Granted I have no proof and this is all speculations but come on. In the world that we live in it makes perfect sense to me that they would protect their interests and try to force me to come back to their service! I left a complaint with their customer care and I highly doubt they actually care!! I am very displeased and would have highly recommended them to my friends but not now!!!

We were charged in the beginning $640.00, then $85.00 per quarter. This has been going on for three years and we trusted them to do the right thing. Never Trust Anyone. Cancelled our contract with Orkin... had a state pesticide inspector check our house. Right inside the crawl space there was a termite tunnel from the ground up into the floor joists. Will have to replace four or more of the floor joists. If Orkin was doing what they said they would do, why do we still have termites and are going to have to replace boards under our house? CON. They get the chemicals for free from Dow Chemicals so what are we paying for? Thieves in a white coat. Contract CANCELLED. Lawyer time.

Please read this review before you use this company. I went with this company based on the price and their willingness to complete services on weekends. I was 100% satisfied with the first visit Orkin paid. This is were my satisfaction ended. We thought we had mice in our attic, it turns out it was a bat based on the feedback from the Orkin rep. He also knocked down the hornet nest as well per our request.

Late summer quickly turned to winter in Minnesota. I understand we agreed to fine follow-up sessions, but the rep called two days prior to his arrival and always left a voice mail stating he was could to show up and to call him back if it was problem. I cannot take time off with only a two day advance notice! I am certainly not going to leave my house open for the rep to just walk in.

The services they offered were a joke. In January and February the rep claimed he walked around our house and spray for rodents and insects. He also claimed he knocked down old spider webs and bees nests. It is Minnesota!!! What insects are you spraying for? They all are dead!!! Additionally, you certainly should not be knocking down old webs and nests in the winter... What were you doing in prior months that I PAID YOU FOR? All insects have been dead for months... There could not possibly be new nests or webs in the middle of winter. What a waste of money.

This company apparently has a billing system that is not from this century. I was told simply because I did not sign up for the auto payment method, it means I don't get a bill in the mail until my account was 60-90 days past due. I should not need to beg this company to send me a bill in order for me to pay them. Even after I called to get this resolved, it continued to happen.

The one time I was even able to get the time off to accommodate the rep coming to my house, it came in and started spraying chemical INSIDE MY HOUSE. I did not ask him to do this nor was ok with it. But what was I suppose to do... He just started spraying and never asked for my permission??? Who knows if this was even a healthy chemical to spray indoors... Please look locally before agreeing to use Orkin.

Orkin Pest Control came to my house on 04/17/2017. I was told that I had carpet beetles. They said that they were treating for the carpet beetles. On 04/25/2017 the office manager came to my house at my request after I had to report him to the corporate office. He told me he spoke the tech that treated my house and he saw no signs of carpet beetles, but since I was upset he told me that I had carpet beetles and treated for them. REALLY!!

I called Orkin because I thought I might have snakes in my basement. Turns out I didn't, but the Orkin representative said I did have a high moisture level in my basement (although there was no visible water) and that I should have the wood treated with boron and a moisture barrier installed over the dirt part of the basement. He also suggested a very expensive dehumidifier system. There was no way I could afford the dehumidifier (We are talking thousands of dollars), but I did agree to the boron treatment and the moisture barrier, for $2462.00. A major investment for me, since I am retired and this represents almost my entire monthly income.

On the day one young man spent 3 hours in my basement and when he left the plastic was just tacked to the ground, and didn't even overlap in some places. This seemed like not much for that amount of money, so I looked up basement moisture barriers online to see what this typically involved. Every site I visited said that in order to be an effective moisture barrier the seams must overlap and be glued and the edges must be sealed, adhering to the walls and adjoining floor.

An Orkin inspector came out and he seemed to agree that the work was not adequate and assured me that he would send someone out to fix it. Today two men came out and glued, but did not seal, the seams and did not seal the edges at all. I was assured that this is how Orkin does it, so there doesn't seem to be any recourse except litigation, and I am not going to court. I have two issues with my experience. The first is that when there were no snakes, instead of just going away, the Orkin agent convinced me that I needed a service that I had not asked for. The second is the substandard quality of the work performed. Do NOT let Orkin perform this type of service for you. Get someone whose main business is waterproofing basements, not pest control.

I observed an Orkin applicator spraying a poison which he identified as Talstar on a building about six feet from my property line, where I am growing some organic vegetables. When I became concerned about this and asked if he had sprayed next to my fence yet, he smirked and said he'd already done it. I became angry and said this poison could wash off in the next rain and drain into my garden. He became belligerent and said he could spray anything legal on that property and that I had nothing to say about it, and ordered me off the property.

He then contacted the owners to complain, and have me removed. I left and later contacted Orkin who told me I could file a complaint with them if I wished. I talked to a state agency who suggested I could Google the product to find out more. I did learn this product is a possible human carcinogen. Evidently people who don't wish to be poisoned have no rights outside their own property. Zero stars for rudeness, arrogance, and no consideration for the health of others.

Orkin Pest Control - Internet Complaint Filed. Orkin provides a 30 day "guarantee". When they returned to perform the exact same service, on the exact same location in our house, for the exact same insect type, they did NOT consider the first treatment a failure and then reset the 30 day guarantee time period. While we would expect to pay for treatment in other locations, or for other insect types, this failure to resolve our Carpenter Bee problem and not consider the first treatment inadequate is unacceptable.

The $275 cost was more than expected for a very few dollars' worth of chemicals and 20 minutes of time. Neither local customer service nor corporate customer relations cared about this matter at all. In spite of a Customer Relations phone number, Corporate Customer Relations at Orkin appears to be essentially non-existent. When you call the Corporate Customer Relations number, the only menu choices are new service or referral to the local branch! Our business relationship with Orkin is now terminated.

I had ants on my kitchen counter and called Orkin and they came October 2015 and December 2015 then I cancelled 1/2016 and 3/2016 because of snow and winter cold. I hired them again May 2016 thru January 2017. I emailed the manager twice to ask when will my ants be gone and he never answered me. I called this morning at 9am 4/10/2017 and the manager was in a meeting and was suppose to call me back - he still did not and it is 2:30. I paid about $500 and I still have ants - they did not get rid of them. One of the times the ants covered my counter tops and when I called Orkin as a customer they said they couldn't come until the following week. For now on I will go to Home Depot to get ant traps and spray and do it myself for less. This Orkin is in Woodland Park NJ.

Orkin is horrible! Terrible! I've never seen such awful customer service! We've had our termite control contract since 2013, and Orkin has been out to check the treatment devices twice! Orkin literally does absolutely nothing and charges me $27 a month! Then, I miss a call and get a voicemail saying my card has been declined, so I call the same number that called me to give them my new card number, and I get the run-around!

One guy says he can't find my account. The next guy says he's found my address, but it's under the previous owner's name, when we've been there and had the contract under our name for 4 years! Then, they transfer me to a girl who tells me I owe $300! WTF?!? I said, "No, I don't! I'm just trying to change the card on file so you can take out the monthly payment of $27!" She transfers me AGAIN! This time, I get someone's voicemail so, of course, I hung up and called back. Once the girl finds out I'm same one who called a second ago, she transfers me to the voicemail again! I left a very irate message! I'm pissed!

I called Orkin for a rodent problem I had. The guy came over just to placed 2 glue traps in the attic and spent 2 hours talking about the first girlfriend he had in high school. He did not do anything. I wasted my money and time. Orkin advertising says money back guarantee but guess what, I didn't get my money back because the guy spent 2 hours in my house. I should of read the reviews first. I hope this help other people not to fall for false advertising.

I paid $650 UPFRONT for a pest control and my problem was not solved. I had a exterminator come out on three different occasions and still nothing changed. Finally, fed up I called the Orkin manager and requested a refund and he refused to do so, blatantly just telling me I could not get back my money. On their web page it clearly stated "Money Back Guaranteed". The manager kept insisting that they come out again, but I refuse to let them keep trying to sell me a product that clearly wasn't work for me. It was too much of a hassle moving clothes and furniture back and forth several times a week. This company is a total rip off and I would not recommend to my worst enemy.

I was charged by this company for services NOT received. The technician claimed nobody was home when in fact, due to the snow storm my entire family was home. I called the local branch to rectify it, and instead they charged my card and did not call me back like I asked. Shady stuff and I plan on canceling my contract with these thieves!!! If you look at the receipt, it clearly states signature not entered.

I had Orkin out of Wilmington, NC for my bug maintenance for 3 1/2 years. The first 2 years the service was excellent however the last 1 1/2 years it dropped drastically to basically no service at all. My tech said I was allowed to have in between sprays from my regular dates, but when I started finding more cockroaches and kept calling him, I got no response and then finally he said I have to change my account to increase service. He didn't show up in my place for several months. When I called to see why service tech had not visited, I was told they had cancelled my contract because lack of payment and had turned me into collections for last payment. I inquired about what they were talking about as I have always paid my bills on time, I found out that they had sent the bill to my old address, but had never given me a courtesy phone call or email. Even though they had my correct email or phone.

I reset up my account with them and scheduled a date for tech to visit next time he was on Oak Island, NC. That Tuesday came and went, no tech, no treatment. Made more phone calls to tech's cell phone, text messages to him, called the Wilmington Orkin home office, spoke to both girls in office several times, asked to speak to manager several times with no response back from manager. Also was given wrong info each time I called them stating that manager and tech had called me, IPHONE's do have memory, no phone calls back.

As of today I cancelled my contract, I was then told that it had been canceelled and my key is in the mail already, what a joke as I was just calling them then to cancel. Will see if I receive my key or if I have to change my locks and add security code. VERY LOUSY BUSINESS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE THEM. Called Manning pest control today on Oak Island and they set up an account for me in less than 5 minutes, and set tech up to come out when I could be available with 10 percent discount if paid for the whole year. And they gave my neighbor who referred me a 25$ credit. Wish I found them 1 1/2 year ago.

I contracted with Orkin less than a year ago that was to include services when called or quarterly for one year. December quarterly visit - no show. January visit because December was missed - no show. March visit - had to call on day of appointment to encourage the tech to come out to keep the appointment or else it would have been a no show. On the March appointment tech brought a little tiny puffer of some sort and wanted to only apply treatment in a few corners of the home asking where I thought it should be applied. When asked about spraying the perimeters of the home - he stated, "We don't do that." (That's what I contracted for.) Then he went ahead and did that with much protest and put a sticky trap in one spot (which I did not request nor need). He still missed a few walls - which I pointed out.

Then I told him I wanted to cancel the "contract" since it is not providing any services as promised and not even quarterly. He called his manager and the following day I got an automated debit for $112 that was not authorized and that was never discussed with me. Special note - after they missed the December scheduled appointment, someone called and asked me if they could just show up and treat around the outside of the house. I denied this request because I needed to be there and there is no access to the back and sides of the house but through the inside access, and further, that is not what I contracted for. From my experience with them, they are only going to come out when a contracting opportunity is involved and they are not delivering services as promised or expected.

On 2/23/2017, an Orkin technician responded to my request for rodent control. He placed traps inside the kitchen and garage and advised on various ways to discourage rodents. Specifically, I told him that if a rodent is caught in the kitchen, I will not be able to handle it. Sticky boards were used in the kitchen instead of snap traps because I have a cat. The traps in the kitchen remained empty until late Saturday when it did trap a large rat. It was still alive, of course, and was aggressively trying to free itself. ORKIN advised that I was to call the technician and the call center for removing trapped rodents. I was never told what to do if one is caught on a weekend or after hours. I just assumed Orkin had technicians available during odd times. I called, no one answered. Left messages on technician's and call center's phones.

Sunday morning, sure enough, the rat got free and disappeared. The sticky board was empty. I called again. No answer. It is now 9 AM, PST, 2/27, 3 days later. Thus far, no one has called back. The trap failed because there was not enough glue on the board. The technician put one thin line of glue in the middle of the board. Must be short of glue or something. That rat has not returned. If it's smart, it is probably nesting in another part of the house. We worked hard and waited for this catch. A wasted opportunity. I signed a contract. I will only concede partial payment and dispute the rest. Their sticky boards are a joke. I went to Orchard Supply Hardware and bought some boards for myself. The entire surface of the boards I bought was fully covered with glue. That's how it should be.

Updated 03/01/2017: Continuing with my first review... the Orkin technician did not return my phone calls until Monday, 2/27. He did not listen to the 3 voicemail messages I left on his phone over the weekend and had no idea that one of Orkin's stick board did trap a rat late Saturday, 2/25, but broke free on 2/26. On the phone on 2/27, I complained that no one responded to my calls over the weekend. It was the first time that the technician explained Orkin's call center closes at 2 pm on Saturdays and stays closed until the following business day. Further, there is no after-hours technician available after 7 pm during the week. If I had known of these restrictions, I would never have signed up with Orkin. Further, the technician told me the rat was supposed to dive its nose into the glue to get the bait and, in so doing, suffocate. He said it's unusual for a trapped rodent to break free. Well, surprise comes in small packages! That one broke free.

Orkin did not provide for that contingency. And they are experts?! Consider this: if the rat had remained trapped but still alive or suffocated. Because there was no service over the weekend, that creature would have remained there all weekend, either squealing or decomposing. IN MY KITCHEN. Here's more... on 2/26, I went to Orchard Supply Hardware, bought my own sticky boards and added them to Orkin's boards under the kitchen counter.

On 2/27, some time between 4 and 6:30 pm, the rat emerged from its hiding place. I came home at 6:30 and there it was crouched in a corner. I blocked the kitchen entrance, grabbed my neighbor and he killed/disposed of the rat. All in 5 minutes. Free of charge. Homeowner, 1. Orkin, zero. Technician returned on 2/28 for regular rat trap check and removed the Orkin sticky board from which the rat broke free. Why did he do that? To remove the "evidence" of Orkin's incompetence, I gather. Clearly, if he had put more than just a thin line of glue, that rat would have remained trapped.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Orkin is one of the most popular and largest pest control companies in the world. The company serves businesses and residential property owners both across the country and internationally.

• Company reputation: Orkin is known as one of the leading experts in pest control. The company is more than 113 years old.
  • Variety of services: Orkin offers a variety of pest control services, including termites, bed bugs, rodents, ants, roaches, spiders, scorpions, bees, ticks, mosquitoes, and more.
  • Location of company: Orkin has locations across the world, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Africa, the Caribbean, and Australia, so it’s a convenient option for customers across the world.
  • Service: Because Orkin exists across the world, it’s hard to depend on consistent customer service. Representatives from location to location may differ due to different regional challenges, different managers, etc.
  • Scheduling: Customers who need quick service from Orkin may experience delays and long wait times when trying to book an appointment.
  • Best for Landlords of large residential buildings, single-family homeowners, apartment & condo owners, commercial property owners

Compare Pest Control