4.7/5 (43 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About White Knight Pest Control

White Knight Pest Control provides extermination for homes and businesses. The company provides services throughout five states, with eight office locations. It offers general plans for pests, as well as targeted ones for specific pest issues. All the company’s services are backed by a guarantee. Customers get a free cost estimate for their personalized treatment plan.

Pros

• Services are guaranteed
  • Same-day service when possible
  • Online scheduling

Cons

• Limited availability
  • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

White Knight Pest Control is a residential and commercial exterminator in five states. It has three maintenance plans and offers a free estimate. Treatment comes with a guarantee. It also offers targeted pest control.

What is White Knight Pest Control?

White Knight Pest Control, founded in 2006, services homes and businesses in five states: Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. The company provides comprehensive solutions for pest issues in both homes and businesses. Customers can choose from targeted service or three maintenance plans, which include a service guarantee. White Knight Pest Control provides free estimates and same-day service when possible. It has over 40,000 homeowners and 300 businesses as clients, according to its website.

How does White Knight Pest Control work?

White Knight Pest Control offers residential and commercial pest control services in parts of Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. The first step is contacting the company for a free, no-obligation estimate.

Homeowners can sign up for one of three general pest control plans or a targeted service for ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, mosquitoes, rodents or termites. Maintenance treatments are every 30, 60 or 90 days. White Knight’s services come with its Platinum Shield 15-Point Protection, covering multiple points of the home’s interior and exterior.

If you’re looking for commercial pest control, White Knight Pest Control sends an experienced technician for a consultation. The technician then submits a proposal for your review.

All White Knight services are guaranteed: If pests return between services, the company will return at no charge. Once you sign up for pest control, you have access to an online account where you can manage bills, view service history and update your personal information.

White Knight Pest Control services

White Knight Pest Control has several services for customers to choose from, depending on the type of property and treatment needs. Services include:

• Residential pest control: There are three maintenance treatment plans to choose from, with treatments every 30, 60 or 90 days. Plans have a 15-step process that covers the inside of the home and the exterior, including the yard and fences. Treatments are backed by White Knight’s service guarantee.

Along with general pest control, the company offers targeted services for pests such as:

• Ants
    • Bedbugs
    • Cockroaches
    • Mosquitoes
    • Rodents
    • Termites
  • Commercial pest control: Commercial treatment plans are completely customized. Experienced technicians meet with you to go over your property and answer questions. The technician then drafts a proposal for your review. Commercial pest control plans typically cover both the property interior and exterior.
  • Lawn care services: This service is only available in Utah and Colorado. White Knight provides recurring, guaranteed fertilizer treatments to cultivate a healthy growing environment. The company also offers gopher control in Colorado. It has several treatment methods, including baits, traps and collapsing burrows.

White Knight Pest Control prices

White Knight Pest Control doesn’t list prices online. Costs depend on multiple factors, including the size of your home and the type of service you choose. The company has multiple plans to suit your needs and budget. You can request a free estimate at your home or business by filling out a contact form online or by calling its office Monday through Saturday.

White Knight Pest Control FAQ

Where is White Knight Pest Control available?
White Knight Pest Control is available in parts of Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. A list of specific service areas is available on its website.
Does White Knight Pest Control have a guarantee?
Yes, if pests return to your home or business between services, White Knight returns at no charge.
Does White Knight Pest Control treat bedbugs?
Yes, White Knight Pest Control treats bedbugs. The company’s process starts with an inspection. It then provides a checklist of tasks for you to complete before it starts treatment. During treatment, you’ll leave your home while technicians use liquids and dusts. After treatment, White Knight follows up within 10 to 14 days with an inspection and re-treatment (if necessary). Bedbug treatment includes a 30-day service guarantee.
Is White Knight Pest Control safe for pets?
Yes, the company says its treatments are safe for pets. Let White Knight know about any pets you have and ask about their safety just to be sure.

Is White Knight Pest Control worth it?

White Knight Pest Control is worth considering if you live in Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas or Utah. The company offers multiple maintenance plans for homes and customized solutions for businesses. It also guarantees its treatments — a must-have when you're looking for a professional exterminator. Contact White Knight for a free estimate as you gather quotes from multiple pest control companies.

White Knight Pest Control Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Knight Pest Control?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Knight Pest Control?

Original review: May 14, 2022

I have quarterly service with White Knight. I like that they have a text service. If I don't get to the phone, they text me then someone will respond if I text back. I had a rental property treated, indoor and outdoor. I left the technician inside to do his thing and he finished up. He left a card at the end with what service was done on the doorknob.

The only thing I didn't love is that we have recurring activity at a very high window in our bathroom. I had a company before White Knight Pest Control and they would always spray the outside of the window. White Knight Pest Control tells me they can't spray above their head for some reason. For that window, I'm gonna have to go out there and treat myself if I continue to work with White Knight Pest Control. That's just the one thing that if I continue to have a problem, I would probably have to switch if they're not gonna wanna spray that window. Other than that, I'm happy with everything else.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2022

It seems to be a consistent service -- good customer service and good communication. There have been a couple of times that they scheduled it when we were not there and I preferred that they do the inside as well. We called and expressed that request and they do the inside and out now. The only issue that we have had is with availability. One time, they left a voicemail or a text and just said they were going to be out on such and such date and we were not going to be in town that date. When we called to arrange that, it was another month out. They called back and adjusted it for the next week. They handled it right anyway and got us back in. Also, the technician they've sent out have all been very good. The last one who came out to service the property was very friendly, thorough, and had good customer service.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Everybody responds to our calls and customer service is fantastic. The techs that come by are professional and they do a good job. They've pretty much eradicated the German cockroaches that came in the house. The timeframe it took for the cockroaches to go away was disappointing but they were doing their best. They sprayed, put out some granules, dusted the electrical outlets, and then finally went to this bait and that was the upper hand. It's a little white putty type of substance and it worked fantastically. We get a handle on the cockroaches and then we see a little bit so we'd call White Knight and they'd come through and do a little something. Also, in between treatments, if we need them, they come over and do what we need.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Most recently, White Knight came and they changed out my bug stickers. They voluntarily change those out and those were ones that I had put down. The tech discarded on them, which I appreciate because I hate looking at them. He told me when he knocked on the door and he told me when he was gone, he was done. I'm on a quarterly service, and then they'll send me an email saying when my next appointment is scheduled. But most of the time, it's not convenient, so I'll tell them, "No, I don't want you to come that day, I want you to come this day." And so, that works out fine and they accommodate me. The summer was tough. There were lots of bugs. They came out one other time. Those earwigs are just hard to get rid of. Now, I haven't seen very few since it got really cold.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

My experience has been that the people that stick around are great, and we've had some that were exceptional. There was a while where we got new techs every time. And that drove me crazy because when we need interior treatments, I don't want strangers coming into my house, and every time, it was not great. We had one tech a couple of months ago where I almost canceled the service after he ruined my vegetable garden. There were visible cucumbers hanging down, and he was supposed to be in the know of what it was. He doused it then I had to start from scratch after that. The techs we've had since have been phenomenal though.

We have a lot of fire ants and those can be very persistent, but the difference before and after the service depends on how thorough the tech is. If we get one that takes the time to look for the mounds in the yard, we notice a difference. If we get one that just goes through quick, then we end up having a call for reservice ‘cause it did nothing. The price is also close to the cut-off of where the value is for me, but other than that, we've been happy with White Knight.

Original review: May 16, 2022

My most recent experience with White Knight was for a follow-up visit after my quarterly service for some flying ants. There was a huge mound of it. There were spiders and a wasp nest. White Knight usually just contacts me when my quarterly service is ready but in the interim, if I see any activity, I just call and they set me up and put me on the list. During my first services, I got the same person all the time. Recently, it's been a different person but they've all been wonderful. They were very detailed. They answer all my questions and provide additional information whenever they can. You cannot go wrong with White Knight.

Original review: April 30, 2022

Dustin was AMAZING! Explained his process very professional and friendly. Even my cats came to see, and he was polite and friendly toward them as well. With great employees like Dustin, I see your business booming. Great job! Keep up the great work!

Original review: April 30, 2022

Our initial treatment with White Knight was supposed to cover inside, outside, garages, and attics. The inside was done and so was the outside. But the garage was not done nor were the attics. The problem continued so we asked for them to come back. The initial visit was supposed to have occurred after 4 pm because I wanted to be home for it. I wanted to see what they were doing. Earlier in the day, I got a text that said they were running early and was asking if they could come around 2:00. There was a little suspicion on why they were running two hours early for the day, but things happen. Also, I specifically requested 4 pm because I wanted to be home for it. I called my husband and he said to let the tech come early.

On the next visit, we said we wanted the interior treated becaue we were still seeing roaches in a specific area. We said after 2 pm. At 9 am, the ring goes off and the when I checked, the techs were there. They were spraying only the outside when we specifically requested we wanted an interior spray behind the fridge where we were seeing the bugs.

We called White Knight and said the techs showed up but didn't do what we asked them to do. They said they were sorry and that somebody didn't relay the message properly. I asked if we could reschedule that. They were supposed to come the next day or two days later. But something happened with that. We were later told a truck broke down and nobody ever showed. We had a 2:00 to 4:00 window and we waited. This is the end of last week. At 4:05, I gave somebody on the phone an earful. The rep gave me a bunch of excuses.

I told her I was not paying anything. I signed a contract that said, if I need service, they show up. This was the third time that something had not gone right. Either they didn't show up when you were supposed to or they showed up the wrong time. That was a breach of contract. They were not doing what they said they were going to do. I was very annoyed that nobody showed up when they're supposed to and there was no call. Them letting me know that they couldn't make it would have been more acceptable than just a no show.

I rescheduled to Tuesday. I was here when a tech came for service and I saw what he did. He came on the window that he said he was coming. He also called before he showed up and told me he was on his way. He performed duties that he said he was going to do then asked me if there was anything else. I told him that on the initial service, they said they were going to do things that were not done. I said, “What about these?” And he said he could do those right then.

I also told him that nobody ever went into a garage and in the attic. That was supposed to have been part of the initial treatment. He did all that. I wanted him to spray in the kitchen and behind the fridge. He did that. He put down sticky traps. He’s been the best tech that showed up so far. On the whole, I'm still very dissatisfied at this point. I need to get a few more of the really good ones to make up for all those bad so far.

Original review: April 29, 2022

The main problem I had was with the wolf spiders in my area. They're really prevalent. White Knight's service has been great, especially recently. We have this guy named Johnson and he's really nice and nice to speak with. He knows a lot and really tries really hard. He goes above and beyond each and every time. We get sprayed every other month and we get billed every month. It's been a very good experience and that's why we haven't changed. We've been given offers by several other competitors and I haven't even been interested because White Knight’s pricing has been very good. They've got the insect problem very much under control. It really helps.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Scheduling has been no problem. Also, the techs have been very receptive when I talk to them about any issue I have and they take care of whatever I ask. They've done a good job.

White Knight Pest Control Company Information