4.7/5 (69 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About White Knight Pest Control

White Knight Pest Control provides extermination for homes and businesses. The company provides services throughout five states, with eight office locations. It offers general plans for pests, as well as targeted ones for specific pest issues. All the company’s services are backed by a guarantee. Customers get a free cost estimate for their personalized treatment plan.

Pros

• Services are guaranteed
  • Same-day service when possible
  • Online scheduling

Cons

• Limited availability
  • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

White Knight Pest Control is a residential and commercial exterminator in five states. It has three maintenance plans and offers a free estimate. Treatment comes with a guarantee. It also offers targeted pest control.

What is White Knight Pest Control?

White Knight Pest Control, founded in 2006, services homes and businesses in five states: Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. The company provides comprehensive solutions for pest issues in both homes and businesses. Customers can choose from targeted service or three maintenance plans, which include a service guarantee. White Knight Pest Control provides free estimates and same-day service when possible. It has over 40,000 homeowners and 300 businesses as clients, according to its website.

How does White Knight Pest Control work?

White Knight Pest Control offers residential and commercial pest control services in parts of Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. The first step is contacting the company for a free, no-obligation estimate.

Homeowners can sign up for one of three general pest control plans or a targeted service for ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, mosquitoes, rodents or termites. Maintenance treatments are every 30, 60 or 90 days. White Knight’s services come with its Platinum Shield 15-Point Protection, covering multiple points of the home’s interior and exterior.

If you’re looking for commercial pest control, White Knight Pest Control sends an experienced technician for a consultation. The technician then submits a proposal for your review.

All White Knight services are guaranteed: If pests return between services, the company will return at no charge. Once you sign up for pest control, you have access to an online account where you can manage bills, view service history and update your personal information.

White Knight Pest Control services

White Knight Pest Control has several services for customers to choose from, depending on the type of property and treatment needs. Services include:

• Residential pest control: There are three maintenance treatment plans to choose from, with treatments every 30, 60 or 90 days. Plans have a 15-step process that covers the inside of the home and the exterior, including the yard and fences. Treatments are backed by White Knight’s service guarantee.

Along with general pest control, the company offers targeted services for pests such as:

• Ants
    • Bedbugs
    • Cockroaches
    • Mosquitoes
    • Rodents
    • Termites
  • Commercial pest control: Commercial treatment plans are completely customized. Experienced technicians meet with you to go over your property and answer questions. The technician then drafts a proposal for your review. Commercial pest control plans typically cover both the property interior and exterior.
  • Lawn care services: This service is only available in Utah and Colorado. White Knight provides recurring, guaranteed fertilizer treatments to cultivate a healthy growing environment. The company also offers gopher control in Colorado. It has several treatment methods, including baits, traps and collapsing burrows.

White Knight Pest Control prices

White Knight Pest Control doesn’t list prices online. Costs depend on multiple factors, including the size of your home and the type of service you choose. The company has multiple plans to suit your needs and budget. You can request a free estimate at your home or business by filling out a contact form online or by calling its office Monday through Saturday.

White Knight Pest Control FAQ

Where is White Knight Pest Control available?
White Knight Pest Control is available in parts of Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. A list of specific service areas is available on its website.
Does White Knight Pest Control have a guarantee?
Yes, if pests return to your home or business between services, White Knight returns at no charge.
Does White Knight Pest Control treat bedbugs?
Yes, White Knight Pest Control treats bedbugs. The company’s process starts with an inspection. It then provides a checklist of tasks for you to complete before it starts treatment. During treatment, you’ll leave your home while technicians use liquids and dusts. After treatment, White Knight follows up within 10 to 14 days with an inspection and re-treatment (if necessary). Bedbug treatment includes a 30-day service guarantee.
Is White Knight Pest Control safe for pets?
Yes, the company says its treatments are safe for pets. Let White Knight know about any pets you have and ask about their safety just to be sure.

Is White Knight Pest Control worth it?

White Knight Pest Control is worth considering if you live in Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas or Utah. The company offers multiple maintenance plans for homes and customized solutions for businesses. It also guarantees its treatments — a must-have when you're looking for a professional exterminator. Contact White Knight for a free estimate as you gather quotes from multiple pest control companies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Knight Pest Control?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Knight Pest Control?

Original review: May 14, 2022

I have quarterly service with White Knight. I like that they have a text service. If I don't get to the phone, they text me then someone will respond if I text back. I had a rental property treated, indoor and outdoor. I left the technician inside to do his thing and he finished up. He left a card at the end with what service was done on the doorknob.

The only thing I didn't love is that we have recurring activity at a very high window in our bathroom. I had a company before White Knight Pest Control and they would always spray the outside of the window. White Knight Pest Control tells me they can't spray above their head for some reason. For that window, I'm gonna have to go out there and treat myself if I continue to work with White Knight Pest Control. That's just the one thing that if I continue to have a problem, I would probably have to switch if they're not gonna wanna spray that window. Other than that, I'm happy with everything else.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2022

It seems to be a consistent service -- good customer service and good communication. There have been a couple of times that they scheduled it when we were not there and I preferred that they do the inside as well. We called and expressed that request and they do the inside and out now. The only issue that we have had is with availability. One time, they left a voicemail or a text and just said they were going to be out on such and such date and we were not going to be in town that date. When we called to arrange that, it was another month out. They called back and adjusted it for the next week. They handled it right anyway and got us back in. Also, the technician they've sent out have all been very good. The last one who came out to service the property was very friendly, thorough, and had good customer service.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Everybody responds to our calls and customer service is fantastic. The techs that come by are professional and they do a good job. They've pretty much eradicated the German cockroaches that came in the house. The timeframe it took for the cockroaches to go away was disappointing but they were doing their best. They sprayed, put out some granules, dusted the electrical outlets, and then finally went to this bait and that was the upper hand. It's a little white putty type of substance and it worked fantastically. We get a handle on the cockroaches and then we see a little bit so we'd call White Knight and they'd come through and do a little something. Also, in between treatments, if we need them, they come over and do what we need.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Most recently, White Knight came and they changed out my bug stickers. They voluntarily change those out and those were ones that I had put down. The tech discarded on them, which I appreciate because I hate looking at them. He told me when he knocked on the door and he told me when he was gone, he was done. I'm on a quarterly service, and then they'll send me an email saying when my next appointment is scheduled. But most of the time, it's not convenient, so I'll tell them, "No, I don't want you to come that day, I want you to come this day." And so, that works out fine and they accommodate me. The summer was tough. There were lots of bugs. They came out one other time. Those earwigs are just hard to get rid of. Now, I haven't seen very few since it got really cold.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

My experience has been that the people that stick around are great, and we've had some that were exceptional. There was a while where we got new techs every time. And that drove me crazy because when we need interior treatments, I don't want strangers coming into my house, and every time, it was not great. We had one tech a couple of months ago where I almost canceled the service after he ruined my vegetable garden. There were visible cucumbers hanging down, and he was supposed to be in the know of what it was. He doused it then I had to start from scratch after that. The techs we've had since have been phenomenal though.

We have a lot of fire ants and those can be very persistent, but the difference before and after the service depends on how thorough the tech is. If we get one that takes the time to look for the mounds in the yard, we notice a difference. If we get one that just goes through quick, then we end up having a call for reservice ‘cause it did nothing. The price is also close to the cut-off of where the value is for me, but other than that, we've been happy with White Knight.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

I’ve used White Knight Pest Control for 2 years and I honestly never saw a bug in my home. They are friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend their service and will continue to use them when I am able to.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

The techs text me when I'm scheduled and then they come and take care of it. They're professional but they're not doing their job. I'm not really happy with the amount of insects.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

White Knight worked for me and they've been friendly, punctual, and communicative. They come out every three months and they spray around.

Original review: July 29, 2022

I trusted what White Knight did at my friend's house. The technician was very professional. The scheduling was well done. And he did a good job. I look forward to him coming back.

Original review: July 24, 2022

White Knight is always on time. My latest technician was wonderful. Scheduling the service was easy, too.

White Knight Pest Control Company Information