4.4/5 (47 ratings)

About Western Exterminator Company

Western Exterminator Company provides reliable pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. They provide quick, dependable and consistent service. Their experts are trained in the latest pest control methods and have been around since 1921. They take pride in being the same business today as they were back then.

Pros

• Green-certified products
  • pestfree365 program
  • Full-service pest control company

Cons

• Only available in 6 states

Bottom Line

Western Exterminator is a full-service pest control company that services six states. The company offers green-certified control methods as well as the pestfree365 program for yearlong maintenance.

What pest control services does Western Exterminator offer?

Western Exterminator is a pest control service that provides pest relief and extermination in six states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. The company offers an extensive selection of treatment options, including:

• Termite treatment: If you think your home has a termite infestation, Western Exterminator can inspect and fumigate your property. The company also sets up termite bait and chemical barriers.
  • Mosquito treatment: Western Exterminator takes care of your mosquito problem by eliminating popular breeding grounds.
  • Bed bug treatment: Western Exterminator has several different bed bug solutions available, including fumigation, heat treatment, insecticide and steam remediation.
  • Cockroach treatment: Cockroaches are the most common type of pest. Western Exterminator has the tools necessary to bait and fumigate your home. The company also provides heat treatments and proactive programs to help you avoid a cockroach infestation.
  • Ant treatment: There are many different types of ant, and not all require the same solution. Western Exterminator has created specific treatments for each common ant species.

What is Western Exterminator’s Pestfree365 program?

In addition to typical pest control services, Western Exterminator has a year-round, full-service pest control and maintenance service called Pestfree365. This service protects your home from 36 of the most common household pests and provides regular inspections to prevent pest threats before they arise. Other features of Western Exterminator’s pestfree365 program include:

• Unlimited service calls at no extra cost
  • Bed bug coverage
  • Non-invasive treatments that are safe for pets and children
  • Termite inspection

• Fleas
  • Wasps
  • Bed bugs

Additional services offered by Western Exterminator

Western Exterminator also offers multiple additional services that range from crawl space restoration to minor construction projects. Contact your local Western Exterminator office to find out if the following services are available in your area:

• Crawl space restoration: Western Exterminator’s crawl space restoration services are designed to protect your home from pest infestations, foundation issues and mold outbreaks.
  • Drain lines: Western Exterminator uses bioremediation services to remove food particles, grease, hair and other debris that can cause water backup from your drain.
  • Micro sanitation: Improve your air quality through MicroPURE technology, which rids your space of allergens and disease-causing bacteria.
  • Minor construction: Western Exterminator is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor that handles minor construction related to pest control, including foundation repair, painting and dry rot repair.
  • Lawn weed control: Western Exterminator uses pre-emergent herbicides on your lawn that prevent weeds from spreading but don’t harm existing plants or grass. This service is currently only available in Arizona.
  • Multi-family house maintenance: Western Exterminator offers services specifically for property managers to ensure their buildings are free of pests. This service is currently only available in California, Arizona and Nevada.

Is Western Exterminator worth it?

Western Exterminator offers general and specialized pest control services for a variety of household nuisances. Its pestfree365 plan provides year-round treatment to ensure your home remains free of pests. If you’re searching for comprehensive pest control in the Western U.S., Western Exterminator could be the right option for you.

Western Exterminator Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Exterminator Company?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Exterminator Company?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

Mark is a very courteous and conscientious worker. He strives to make the customer feel comfortable. He does an outstanding job and you are lucky to have him. The office personnel need to be more considerate and take into account what needs to be done. I have been asking for years to get my start month changed to December and not October. This has never been corrected. Please correct the beginning month to December.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Western Exterminator Company has provided a fabulous service. My service person is timely and follows up with me on a regular basis to be sure I unlock my gate. I previously used Western Exterminator- at my prior house and find on at my current house again as I was extremely pleased years ago and I’m still just as happy with their service.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

The technician is always courteous and professional, arrives on time and does an excellent job. I have not been bothered with ants or other pests since Western Exterminators has been providing their service for me which has been for quite a number of years now. I am very happy with the company and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Today Calvin ** came to Service my property. He politely called and left a message the night before to let me know he was coming the next morning. Because I knew that he was coming I was able to unlock the gate and make sure that my dogs were safely inside the house. After he left the property I noticed that he brought my trash cans up to the house from the curb and I so appreciated that so thank you Calvin **.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Rick J has serviced my property for years! Yes, years. I have only had 3 issues over these years (it's been so long ago, I can't remember the first issue, probably a hornets nest) -- the second issue was a carpenter bee in my wood patio cover and the third issue was a swarm of bees in my wood fence extension. Rick immediately responded to each situation and resolved these issues right away. Rick is responsible, clean and professional. I would recommend to anyone!

Original review: May 17, 2022

I would give only one start except the initial inspection and consult went very well. However, I cannot recommend this company because NOBODY showed up during the scheduled appointment time window of two hours! I was told the tech had a family emergency...so I was sympathetic and schedule another appointment. But no one showed up for this second appointment either! I texted the sales rep and he replied that he would contact his scheduling department and try to get someone to my home that day...This is at 10am. By the end of the day I had not heard back from him! I wasted 4 hours waiting for them, as well as the time off work that I had to take to be at home! So...I cannot recommend Western Exterminator!!

Original review: May 15, 2022

Excellent service, friendly service man, never a problem after spraying and if I do he will come back. Western Exterminator is a great Company and their servicemen are friendly that is why I have been with them for many many years. They call before coming out and they are on time.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Cesar the guy who comes is great, on time and thorough. I had a problem with their billing department, they would bill me even though I paid by check, but it is resolved now. I had a problem with fleas, not anymore.

Original review: May 12, 2022

I paid $1300 for a roof repair from my checking account. It went to an old old address in Virginia. The check was cashed in March and I sent a picture of it. I am continuously told they are looking into.

Original review: May 9, 2022

The tech was here and did spray the area but never dewebed anywhere. He was at the residence only 15 minutes. I took pictures. I did try to call him as he was driving away. Per his notes. Exterior: Treated ext of your home for pest and dewebed around home and patio furniture.

Western Exterminator Company Company Information