Western Exterminator Company provides reliable pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. They provide quick, dependable and consistent service. Their experts are trained in the latest pest control methods and have been around since 1921. They take pride in being the same business today as they were back then.
Western Exterminator is a full-service pest control company that services six states. The company offers green-certified control methods as well as the pestfree365 program for yearlong maintenance.
- Green-certified products
- pestfree365 program
- Full-service pest control company
- Only available in 6 states
What pest control services does Western Exterminator offer?
Western Exterminator is a pest control service that provides pest relief and extermination in six states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. The company offers an extensive selection of treatment options, including:
- Termite treatment: If you think your home has a termite infestation, Western Exterminator can inspect and fumigate your property. The company also sets up termite bait and chemical barriers.
- Mosquito treatment: Western Exterminator takes care of your mosquito problem by eliminating popular breeding grounds.
- Bed bug treatment: Western Exterminator has several different bed bug solutions available, including fumigation, heat treatment, insecticide and steam remediation.
- Cockroach treatment: Cockroaches are the most common type of pest. Western Exterminator has the tools necessary to bait and fumigate your home. The company also provides heat treatments and proactive programs to help you avoid a cockroach infestation.
- Ant treatment: There are many different types of ant, and not all require the same solution. Western Exterminator has created specific treatments for each common ant species.
What is Western Exterminator’s Pestfree365 program?
In addition to typical pest control services, Western Exterminator has a year-round, full-service pest control and maintenance service called Pestfree365. This service protects your home from 36 of the most common household pests and provides regular inspections to prevent pest threats before they arise. Other features of Western Exterminator’s pestfree365 program include:
- Unlimited service calls at no extra cost
- Bed bug coverage
- Non-invasive treatments that are safe for pets and children
- Termite inspection
Pestfree365 promises coverage for the following common pests:
- Bed bugs
Additional services offered by Western Exterminator
Western Exterminator also offers multiple additional services that range from crawl space restoration to minor construction projects. Contact your local Western Exterminator office to find out if the following services are available in your area:
- Crawl space restoration: Western Exterminator’s crawl space restoration services are designed to protect your home from pest infestations, foundation issues and mold outbreaks.
- Drain lines: Western Exterminator uses bioremediation services to remove food particles, grease, hair and other debris that can cause water backup from your drain.
- Micro sanitation: Improve your air quality through MicroPURE technology, which rids your space of allergens and disease-causing bacteria.
- Minor construction: Western Exterminator is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor that handles minor construction related to pest control, including foundation repair, painting and dry rot repair.
- Lawn weed control: Western Exterminator uses pre-emergent herbicides on your lawn that prevent weeds from spreading but don’t harm existing plants or grass. This service is currently only available in Arizona.
- Multi-family house maintenance: Western Exterminator offers services specifically for property managers to ensure their buildings are free of pests. This service is currently only available in California, Arizona and Nevada.
Is Western Exterminator worth it?
Western Exterminator offers general and specialized pest control services for a variety of household nuisances. Its pestfree365 plan provides year-round treatment to ensure your home remains free of pests. If you’re searching for comprehensive pest control in the Western U.S., Western Exterminator could be the right option for you.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,056,638 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
I have used Western Exterminator for almost 10 years and multiple houses. They provide excellent service both for maintenance and if tenting is required. I absolutely recommend them and our service professional, Ken, is the best. Thank you for years of exceptional service!
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Charles is very detailed when servicing our property. He always has a positive attitude. There have been times when we needed service later in the day due our business demands our request were honored. When servicing our property he is very sensitive to our guest and employees.
Our rep Adam is great! Friendly and always reaches out before he comes to spray so I'm not startled which I appreciate as I work from home. We used to have ant swarms, ankle biter mosquitoes, and the hideous American roaches. Now we do not and we so enjoy having a bug free home.
Reed is awesome....His thoroughness and attention to detail are second to none. Please be sure to let Reed know how much we appreciate the job he does for us. Thank you very much for having this survey available to us so we can let you know how we feel.
I had a colony of moles come in from a neighbor’s yard- tried to rid myself. Western Exterminators came in and took care of the problem in two treatments. I have a 30 day warranty. We will see what happens. They were on time and professional every time they came to my residence.
I couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Western Exterminator Co. Our technician Todd ** is professional, knowledgeable and respectful. He calls prior to his show up time and keeps me filled in on each service! I highly recommend Western!!
I have used Western for a number of years for routine maintenance and termite treatment. This past year, after we found rat droppings and holes in the ductwork in my attic I paid them for a rodent removal and sealing contract. They were supposed to come back to check on the treatment and they never did. I had new ducting installed after their work and when my heating and air company did a routine maintenance visit today, they found new holes in the new ducting and rat droppings all over the attic. I also had them do a termite inspection 3 weeks ago and they neglected to inspect an additional structure on the property that had been included in the request. I have tried to communicate with the inspector about getting this done before moving ahead with service and he has still not set up a time to do so, despite repeated emails and phone calls.
The personal touch is really why I keep with this company. It is as good as Orkin or any other pest control as far as what they use to keep the pests at bay. Other than one time in over 6 years I have no complaints about this company and that was when a new girl got my order mixed up with someone else's and I didn't get my usual every other month service. They make you feel comfortable with the exterminators by sending the same one to your place each and every time. Twice in over 6 years I did not get my same guy and the office had called to see if I was ok with sending someone else out in Tom's place or did I want to wait until he got back from vacation.
Western Exterminator Company Company Information
- Company Name:
- Western Exterminator Company
- Year Founded: