Get Pricing

2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

4.6/5 (18 ratings)

About Western Exterminator Company

Western Exterminator Company provides reliable pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. They provide quick, dependable and consistent service. Their experts are trained in the latest pest control methods and have been around since 1921. They take pride in being the same business today as they were back then.

Pros

• Green-certified products
  • pestfree365 program
  • Full-service pest control company

Cons

• Only available in 6 states

Bottom Line

Western Exterminator is a full-service pest control company that services six states. The company offers green-certified control methods as well as the pestfree365 program for yearlong maintenance.

What pest control services does Western Exterminator offer?

Western Exterminator is a pest control service that provides pest relief and extermination in six states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. The company offers an extensive selection of treatment options, including:

• Termite treatment: If you think your home has a termite infestation, Western Exterminator can inspect and fumigate your property. The company also sets up termite bait and chemical barriers.
  • Mosquito treatment: Western Exterminator takes care of your mosquito problem by eliminating popular breeding grounds.
  • Bed bug treatment: Western Exterminator has several different bed bug solutions available, including fumigation, heat treatment, insecticide and steam remediation.
  • Cockroach treatment: Cockroaches are the most common type of pest. Western Exterminator has the tools necessary to bait and fumigate your home. The company also provides heat treatments and proactive programs to help you avoid a cockroach infestation.
  • Ant treatment: There are many different types of ant, and not all require the same solution. Western Exterminator has created specific treatments for each common ant species.

What is Western Exterminator’s Pestfree365 program?

In addition to typical pest control services, Western Exterminator has a year-round, full-service pest control and maintenance service called Pestfree365. This service protects your home from 36 of the most common household pests and provides regular inspections to prevent pest threats before they arise. Other features of Western Exterminator’s pestfree365 program include:

• Unlimited service calls at no extra cost
  • Bed bug coverage
  • Non-invasive treatments that are safe for pets and children
  • Termite inspection

• Fleas
  • Wasps
  • Bed bugs

Additional services offered by Western Exterminator

Western Exterminator also offers multiple additional services that range from crawl space restoration to minor construction projects. Contact your local Western Exterminator office to find out if the following services are available in your area:

• Crawl space restoration: Western Exterminator’s crawl space restoration services are designed to protect your home from pest infestations, foundation issues and mold outbreaks.
  • Drain lines: Western Exterminator uses bioremediation services to remove food particles, grease, hair and other debris that can cause water backup from your drain.
  • Micro sanitation: Improve your air quality through MicroPURE technology, which rids your space of allergens and disease-causing bacteria.
  • Minor construction: Western Exterminator is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor that handles minor construction related to pest control, including foundation repair, painting and dry rot repair.
  • Lawn weed control: Western Exterminator uses pre-emergent herbicides on your lawn that prevent weeds from spreading but don’t harm existing plants or grass. This service is currently only available in Arizona.
  • Multi-family house maintenance: Western Exterminator offers services specifically for property managers to ensure their buildings are free of pests. This service is currently only available in California, Arizona and Nevada.

Is Western Exterminator worth it?

Western Exterminator offers general and specialized pest control services for a variety of household nuisances. Its pestfree365 plan provides year-round treatment to ensure your home remains free of pests. If you’re searching for comprehensive pest control in the Western U.S., Western Exterminator could be the right option for you.

Western Exterminator Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Exterminator Company?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Exterminator Company?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Today Calvin ** came to Service my property. He politely called and left a message the night before to let me know he was coming the next morning. Because I knew that he was coming I was able to unlock the gate and make sure that my dogs were safely inside the house. After he left the property I noticed that he brought my trash cans up to the house from the curb and I so appreciated that so thank you Calvin **.

Get buying tips about Pest Control delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Rick J has serviced my property for years! Yes, years. I have only had 3 issues over these years (it's been so long ago, I can't remember the first issue, probably a hornets nest) -- the second issue was a carpenter bee in my wood patio cover and the third issue was a swarm of bees in my wood fence extension. Rick immediately responded to each situation and resolved these issues right away. Rick is responsible, clean and professional. I would recommend to anyone!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Eric called the weekend before my service and 30 minutes prior on the day of my service to let me know he was coming. Eric listened to my concerns and gave the best information to suit my needs. Eric was personable, conscientious, and respectful. This was the best pest control service visit I have had by far! Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Scott does an excellent job servicing our home for pest control. Goes out of his way to help us prevent bugs and pests from entering our home. He is always very courteous and thoughtful in treating us like customers. We appreciate having Scott be our primary person from Western Exterminator treating our home.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Our rep Adam is great! Friendly and always reaches out before he comes to spray so I'm not startled which I appreciate as I work from home. We used to have ant swarms, ankle biter mosquitoes, and the hideous American roaches. Now we do not and we so enjoy having a bug free home.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I have used Western Exterminator for over 30 years which should say something about the work they do. Their technicians have always been professional and informed me if they found problems. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an exterminator.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I am very glad to have Dave ** as our technician. He always ask if we have any issues before starts our service, before he is done he tells us what he found. We are pleased with Western's service. Thank you Dave **.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Great service! Todd always checks in with me to see if anything is going on that he needs to be aware of... Friendly and so helpful!!! I would recommend Western exterminators to anyone... I have actually done that in the past.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Initial fee is not good for me. I don’t like it. If without the initial fee, I will add you in 5 stars. Actually I don’t know in pig in the beginning why attack me is the initial fee. So anyway it’s just my opinion so I just heard in this email if you have something you can call me so we can discuss anything. Thank you. So what era is just my opinion so I don’t know what the policy your company is down so later thank you.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Very pleased with service. Calvan is very pleasant and does a great job. Price did go up, but to be expected. As able I will continue to use this company. Thank you for being a good company. Have a pleasant holiday and God's blessing.

Western Exterminator Company Company Information