Call toll free
4.81/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

HomeDirect Mortgage is an online only ‘direct’ lender that specializes in obtaining home loans at great rates for our clients. Our automated online application process will save you time and money. HomeDirect has experienced mortgage bankers to help guide you every step of the mortgage process. Contact us today to learn more about HomeDirect Mortgage.

HomeDirect Mortgage, a division of BOKF, NA. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.

HomeDirect Mortgage Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

975 HomeDirect Mortgage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

We've used HomeDirect Mortgage four or five times. They make the application pretty easy and with our most recent refinancing, the application to underwriting was pretty quick. We use the same person every time and he's awesome. He makes the process really streamlined and lets me know when there’s stuff that I need to turn in or if he’s not seeing something or if I need to check on something. He does a good job of keeping on top of it and keeping me on top of it, so I appreciate that.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I was moving and I got a VA loan from HomeDirect Mortgage for a new home purchase. I wish the rate and terms were lower but it was the most competitive I could find. It's all highway robbery but I'm sure most consider it that way. Their process was very simple. It took a couple of hours to do all the paperwork and I closed on time based on the schedule that I set myself. However, they weren't able to get rid of all of the fees and underwriting fees so there were some costs associated with the loan, and that's the only complaint I had. Nonetheless, their reps were fine. I was impressed with their responsiveness. They get back to me immediately if I have questions.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I was buying a house and I applied for a mortgage with HomeDirect. The whole process was longer than I expected. I filled out an application form online, and the application and underwriting took a month. But the rate and terms that I got were good. Mark was my rep and he provided me with excellent service. He knew what he was doing and he was able to answer my questions if I had any problems. I was also told what was going on step-by-step.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

We were looking for the top-rated mortgage companies and I went to Better Business Bureau and found HomeDirect Mortgage. So, I thought I’d give them a try for a home purchase and we ended up getting a conventional loan from them. The process of obtaining the mortgage was standard, straightforward and simple. I had to provide all of the information, such as pay stubs and W-2. Everything was done through an online portal and I could e-sign everything that I needed to sign. The online application process was easy. We had already purchased a home before, so this was our second time buying a house. It was easier doing all of it online, rather than having to sign every single document in person, so I liked that aspect.

Communication was great and seamless overall. Ronald, the rep that I worked with, was great with communication. I spoke with him and he was great and very helpful in explaining the process well and keeping me in the loop as things progressed and got changed. He was good too about giving me updates through phone calls or email.

But we had some delays because of various things that pushed everything back, like our living in North Carolina when the hurricane came through. We also had one hiccup, but it was with the appraiser that the lender had picked out, but as far as with the lender themselves, everything was easy and they were great to work with. I liked the rate and the terms of the mortgage that I received. They gave me a good interest rate that locked me in, so even when the rates went up they kept the same rate. They also gave $1,500 worth for the closing costs if we went with them, so that was a nice incentive as well.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I needed to buy another home. HomeDirect was cheaper as far as the interest rate and fees so I picked the one that I was in. Their application process was easy and very nice. The whole sending of forms back and forth electronically, with the email from the adviser, is very easy to follow. I got recommended to HomeDirect by a consumer, Jonathan, and he was spot on about their rep Steve. He was phenomenal. He saved me some money and he made it a great deal on my part.

Steve was willing to work through text messaging and phone calls, and he checked up on me. He was very, very responsive. Every time I have a question, he'd answer me in less than a day, usually within an hour. He was very upfront too, no fancy lingo. We went through the products together and he explained stuff. He also was willing to compete. and the two other companies couldn't keep up. I would have dumped HomeDirect in about 2.3 nanoseconds if I got a better deal but Steve did his stuff and earn the business.

From a consumer's perspective, it's hard to read all the estimates. In today's world, it's such a capital market where, as a consumer, we're looking at each of those line items and comparing from lender to lender and using those numbers to generate or ask for things like cellar confessions or a closing cost. So, the easier to read those documents, the better. It wasn't too bad but on the last step of the process when I closed, there were some differences in the numbers. They all added up and Steve worked on my behalf. He was able to apply some of the surplus closing cost, cellar confessions on my behalf. Overall, I had a great experience with HomeDirect. I would highly recommend HomeDirect to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeDirect Mortgage?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We were purchasing our eighth home, and it was the third time we’ve used HomeDirect. Brian has been my contact from the first time we used them. He gives great service, communicates very, very well, and understands my needs. I’ve always emailed Brian back and he always answered. He always come up with the best solution set for me. Brian has always worked hard to find me the best pieces back.

The loan process was incredibly near painless compared to some of the other guys wanna put you through. I talked to Brian late August, and we closed on our house mid-September. It went fast. HomeDirect could give me lower rates, but they've always been the lowest bidder. Also, they've been very communicative and they work well with the closing and house agents. They're very professional, very efficient, and they do what they say they're gonna do.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

We've financed with HomeDirect before on a couple other homes and our experience with them has been great. Their terms were standard and the rate was the best we could get. Everything was simple and the process was completed in about a month. The rep was professional, courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. Their constant availability was the number one thing that helped us. They also tracked down the survey for the home which was a pretty difficult task but they did that. Working with HomeDirect has made life a little easier financially and I recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

It was a great experience with HomeDirect Mortgage. I did an online request for multiple lenders to contact me with their rates. HomeDirect was the first one to call me back. I talked to Connor, a rep there. He gave me all the information I needed and he didn’t pressure me. I had actually chosen someone else that has a slightly better rate and he said that he didn’t feel like that company would be able to finish process in the timeline. I agreed with him that he was the only one who guaranteed pretty much that he could get it done in the timeline that I needed so I changed my mind and went with HomeDirect.

The online application was fine and we closed in about 25 days. The only thing was there were a couple of times where my lawyer and realtor were trying to call Connor, and he wasn’t very responsive to them. I always got him when I needed to, but they were saying that he wasn’t returning their calls. But I like how he could get the process done and he was attentive, stuck to the timeline and got things turned around really quickly. I work with clients myself, and if he couldn’t get me on the phone, he would e-mail me, which I have more flexibility in responding to, so I really appreciated that.

The rate and terms were exactly what I asked for. Connor had a lot more mortgage options so I didn’t pay the point and I’m really happy with what I got. The mortgage was for a new house purchase. I'm living in that new house now, so it's good. Also, I bought a house in the past and in Illinois, where I lived, we paid the taxes and arrears. So the last time I purchased a home, I was given the tax money but there was something I was never told about it. With Connor, not only did I get the tax money but they’re holding it in escrow rather than giving it to me so that I don’t have to worry about the taxes being paid.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I was moving to something bigger so I got a VA loan from HomeDirect Mortgage. The rep, John, was very knowledgeable on the program and was easy to work with. I didn't feel like I was in the shadows at all when it came to my deal. When I needed help, he was there. When I called, he picked up. If he didn't, he called me right back. He was on top of his game and helped me out with my home. He made the process very smooth and comfortable for me. I gave my information, did my application and in a matter of days, I had everything necessary for them to finalize my profile and close within 30 days once everything was set.

However, the home buying experience should be improved because there are so many departments that you have to work with in order to buy a house. There's the Appraisal District and if it's a VA, they have to go through a VA Appraiser. If everybody worked together and had a better schedule, I'm sure you would be able to close a whole lot quicker and get new houses done. I'm a car guy and when a customer who comes in will buy a car, they're expecting to drive off with that vehicle that day. I know that buying a house is not that kind of instant gratification, but at the same, we're in the 21st century. We should be able to work a little bit quicker. Nevertheless, HomeDirect did great. Working with them has impacted my life very well to have my home

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I had Mark as my main contact through the process. I got an email from him initially and when I talked with him, he seemed straightforward and he was like somebody I wanted to deal with. When I started the process, I had to pull my credit report and there were questions that I had to answer from one of the report. I was VA funded so I had to get my VA documentation. I lost my DD 214 and was having a heck of a time getting a copy of it. Mark told us what we needed to do and who to contact. I called the people he recommended, and we got the whole thing handled in less than six hours. I had my DD 214 in three days.

Any time I had any questions, I was able to call Mark and get ahold of him. He called me right back, and he didn’t beat around the bush or sugarcoat anything. I like it that way. He was a good person to work with. We got a preapproval and once we found a home, we did seven weeks out for closing and we made it by four days. But the loan process could be a lot less stressful. There was a lot of ups and downs and stumbling blocks. But overall, HomeDirect's rate and terms were all good, and they got me a new home.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

We picked HomeDirect for their rate and the amount of money at closing when we were buying our primary residence. A year and a half ago, it would have been the historic lowest rate possible so I wasn't happy that it took us that long to find a house and we ended up with 1.25% point higher. But other than that, their rate was still lower than any of the other banks.

The process was stressful at the beginning. I'm a part-time reservist in the Marine Corps, and for whatever reason, the underwriter said it doesn't count. But the rep fought for me on that one and was able to get that secondary job to count. He was personable, he stood out among all the others and he is by far the best communicator I've ever dealt with in the process. We were able to contact him through text message, email or phone so that made it really nice. He also gave us a timeline and brackets to deal with. All the other guys before wouldn't respond to text message and they were very pushy and very frustrated when we didn't get them the documents within an hour.

I've steered my sister and several friends over to HomeDirect as a result of my dealings with the rep. But one thing that we did before with other lenders is we had a secure transmission portal for all of our bank statements and stuff with the Social Security numbers. With HomeDirect, I was sending all of these stuff via an open source email for speed and I would prefer to do it more securely. But we got the home of our dreams so it worked out pretty well.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Our application process with HomeDirect Mortgage took faster than we thought it would be and the service was superb. We worked with Sam and Donald and they were really good. They were thorough, and if there was something that they didn’t mention, we could come back and inquire about it. They would make it so clear and understandable.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

When we were buying a house and looked into a mortgage, we were referred to a broker by my sister-in-law and her husband who bought a house a year ago. We went through him and he chose to go with HomeDirect. The application process was a lot easier and very simple compared to what it was before. We were all set and completed within about three weeks. So far, working with HomeDirect has been good. Our first payment is due November 1st. But we were able to get signed in on the website, got everything set-up, and it was easy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I was trying to change my rate, so I looked into a refinance. HomeDirect Mortgage was giving me what I needed and I liked them. To get the refinance with them, I answered their questions and let them come out and see the property. We just worked through the process during business hours and that took three months. The reps were very pleasant and my dealings with the customer service were fine. The rate and terms of the refinance were very good. I'm a very satisfied customer and I would recommend HomeDirect.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

HomeDirect Mortgage had the best interest rate and they were super easy to work with. I’ve heard horror stories where people kept asking for more and more crap, but HomeDirect gave me a list of stuff that they needed, I gave them all of that, came back and said I was approved. Also, HomeDirect doesn’t sell their mortgages. They’re not just like people who ride it and they bundle them up, then sell them to larger banks to service the loans. They hold on to them for the lifetime of the loan. I’d recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

We were moving to a new location and we were referred to HomeDirect. We ended up going with their VA jumbo loan program as they have better rates over other mortgage company. Their application process was quite long and took 45 days. There were some sit and wait time in between. We filled out the application online, got in touch with one of the loan officers that we knew through a family friend and made the application online. Although we were guided the whole way, there were quite a few email communications back and forth. They were requesting also a lot of documentation then filed it for closing piece of it. There were multiple people that are communicating back and forth between me and to me directly. There could be an improvement on ensuring that all parties are in all of the communication, so there's no duplicate questioning.

When I interacted with their reps, it was mainly through phone conversations, texts, and emails, and everything was very polite. The person that we spoke with was very genuine and easy to talk to. The most impressive part about working with them was the honesty involved. They did not try to beat around the bush or get me into a deal that I wasn't comfortable with. The average response time for them to get back to me was within an hour of the same day. But most often, it would take 10-15 minutes. If it was an off day or a Sunday, I hear back usually the next day. In terms of the rate and terms of the mortgage, they were fairly competitive. We shopped this mortgage with four lenders and it's by far the most competitive by almost half a percentage point, so we're in the right spot. All in all, we're pleased with everything including how the closing went and the whole process.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

We were expanding our family and needed a mortgage. We did a Google search, got HomeDirect, made contact with them, and stayed with it. Everything in their process was simple. We got a pre-approval letter and then we shopped for a house for a while, found a couple, and they fell through. Finally, we ended up making a deal on our own. The mortgage process for our VA loan was streamlined and simple, except that my fiancée ended up giving me a gift. The amount of receipts, bank copies, and gift letters that she had to give me was ridiculous. We have a joint account and she transferred money from her account into our joint account. I still have to constantly jump through hoops to verify how the money got there. It complicated the process. It wasn't any fault of the bank and most banks are like that, but that was the worst part of the process.

Our loan officer, Dave was exceptional. He answered the phone almost every time I called him or returned the call quickly. He was very attentive, very easy to talk to, and very down-to-earth. I was very comfortable working with him. Instead of feeling like I was in a business meeting every time I talk to him, I can actually convey to him what my wants and needs were. He was able to pretty much fulfill everything we needed very quickly. He didn't beat around the bush and was direct about everything.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

The rep of HomeDirect that I worked with did a great job. He kept me on task, on-point and got the stuff that I needed. He updated everything and it was seamless. The application process was quite easy too. Everything was electronic until the final closing. Since working with HomeDirect, my life has been great. I took cash out and my payment is lower than what I had, so I’m happy.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

We moved and I bought a house. I applied for a mortgage at HomeDirect and got a VA loan. I worked directly with a guy named Ronald and he was the best ever. He answered any question and gave quick feedback. He was kind, caring, extremely helpful, and very knowledgeable. I was 100% comfortable working with him. He is beyond fantastic for real and his staff was amazing too. The whole process was seamless. Ron would let us know exactly what documents he and his team needed to move forward towards closing, and we'd get it to him. It was easy breezy. Also, the rate and terms of the mortgage I received was excellent. With our first time using HomeDirect, I strongly recommend anybody that needs a VA loan to work with Ronald. I've already recommended him to people and gave his number. I'm retired and to anybody that we know who says that they're thinking about selling their house, I tell them to go with HomeDirect.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

The guy from HomeDirect Mortgage that I worked with was good. However, he promised he is going to get me all of my money back and I would not have to pay an origination fee, but he still took $350 from what I have put into the account. But HomeDirect Mortgage has saved me a lot of times. If it’s your month, I like that they allow to just live in your house and not have to pay so much financing.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience with HomeDirect. Seven years ago, I refinanced and it was a seven-year ARM, so it was time to lock in a fixed rate. Zillow brought up HomeDirect to my attention and I ended up going with a 30-year fixed loan program with them. They had the lowest closing cost and they had a competitive rate. I did the application over the phone and their customer service was great. It's the best I've ever experienced.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

We lived in Florida and right now, they're getting hammered with a horrible, horrible, hurricane. They're getting devastated. We suffered too two hurricanes there and that was a factor why we decided to move. We have a son who lives here in Las Vegas and we have two daughters who live in California. They couldn't be happier that we moved to Las Vegas because this is our favorite place to come. So, we're closer to our family. When you get older, that's very important and that was the tipping point. Even though we had family on the East Coast, moving to Las Vegas was an easy decision for us.

When the representative for the Realtor supported the financial arrangement that had been proposed, I was under the impression that we were not locked into the rate because nobody ever told me about a lock-in on the rate. I let it drift to the last couple of weeks. So within a week, we decided that we were gonna switch because I talked to the financial guy and he said, "No, there's nothing else I can do." At that point, we were threatened that we were in breach of contract and that we could be sued.

There were all kinds of sabers being rattled at us, but for us, it was a matter of principle. In my opinion, we're being ripped off and steered toward a financial arrangement that was definitely not to our benefit. We reached out to a number of other financial institutions and it was unanimous, absolutely nobody agreed with the situation that we were in. They thought it was appalling that we would end up in that sort of a trap at the end, and being threatened. Interestingly enough, that came from our real estate agent who's representing us.

HomeDirect was the one that saved our butts. I'm a vet and when I talked to their reps, they said, "You need to do a VA loan. You'd be foolish not to do a VA loan." I said, "They never said anything about that." The Realtor just literally blew it off and said, "No, it's not a good deal." We do know that the Realtor don't get as much money when you do a VA loan. VA is a little bit more pro-consumers and they're friendlier toward the veterans.

HomeDirect steered us in the right direction. When we went to Kent at HomeDirect, he had the right questions, he explained exactly what he wanted without any confusion about what he needed and if I had any questions or concerns, he would help me through it. He was there, he was hands-on and he was in constant contact. There was no gap in the process. He was right there all the way right up to the end. He not only got us everything, he got us the VA loan within two weeks. That was almost miraculous in itself and it was right on the spot. It was the best experience. We bought and sold houses over the years. I'm 77 and this is, by far, was the best experience we've ever had with a mortgage broker. The experience was absolutely perfect. We were very happy with the situation.

When we sold our house in Florida, we live in our RV in the summer. And so, we were doing e-signing all the way across the country. We would be e-signing on our computer's documents, getting the documents copied, sent and downloaded from the internet, and then printed, copied and sent. Even though a lot of people our age are afraid of computers, this is the age we're in and it worked beautifully right up to the end although there were a couple of situations where the software was incompatible and we had to use a different method to get our result. We did it all electronically and it was wonderful.

The rate and terms were very good. The rate that we were being forced into was almost 5.2% and the average at that time was 4.6%, nationwide. It was between 4.4%-4.6% here in Vegas, so that was very competitive. We could have gotten a 4.125%, but because we got assistance with our closing from the VA at 4.25%, we got 4.25%. Right now in this market, you'd be very happy with a 4.25%. Overall, I had a very good experience working with HomeDirect Mortgage and I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Our son has purchased two houses and he has used HomeDirect Mortgage twice before. They were expedient and he liked their mortgage rates, so we wanted to use them too for a new home purchase. We first talked to the rep on the phone, then we had to answer questions and fill out forms online. The lending process was simple and easy. HomeDirect would have completed the process in 30 days and they had done that twice for my son. But we didn’t want to have the house and move into it that soon, so we asked them for a longer time, but they were done two weeks early.

The representative that we worked with had helped our son purchase two homes, one after the other, but he was also good at refinancing for our son. He was a nice person and he was really good and very personal. He explained everything well and he was on top of things. When I texted him about something and didn’t know if he was busy or not, a lot of times I’d get a phone call right away to answer any of our concerns. We were very comfortable working with him. I used to be in real estate and it's always concerning to be using an out-of-state lender, but HomeDirect was top-notch. They're a good company and we would use them again.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Everything went okay in obtaining a mortgage from HomeDirect Mortgage. I applied for financing for purchasing a new home. I did it online and it was complicated but I got someone to tell me what was going on. Steve and Josh helped us through the whole process. They would call me back to let me know what to do and how to do the paperwork. It was very easy and the process took about a month and a half. It was my first time, but so far, so good. The rate and the terms are good as well.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

The online application process with HomeDirect was simple and very easy. The rep I worked with was very prompt and knowledgeable. His name was Joshua and he was very focused on me as an individual. I was very satisfied with the rate I received, and I had a very good experience. I would definitely use HomeDirect again and recommend them to someone else.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I was buying a new home and looking for lenders through LendingTree. The rep of HomeDirect Mortgage, James, was the quickest to dial my phone number and he seemed like a good dude, so I chose to go with them and I got a VA loan. The online application process, when I filled out everything online, was fine and smooth. The rep that I dealt with was good. He was responsive, professional and down-to-earth. The process of obtaining my mortgage was simple. It was not very long and took a couple weeks. The rates and the terms of the mortgage that I received was fine and fair. All in all, my experience with HomeDirect was good, controlled and organized.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

We were buying a house and it was HomeDirect's rates that showed online that was the most appealing. I used the pre-qualification thing on Zillow and then they immediately called me. I pretty much expected that as soon as I put in my phone number and clicked, “Submit,” that someone would call me and that was exactly what happened but the lending process could have gone a little faster. I talked to the loan officer, Chad, upfront and told them we’re on a very short timeline and that we wanted to close early. It seemed like that was possible once things got underway but it was something that was out of their control. It was the okay of the appraiser and everything was sorted.

Chad usually got back to me within 24 hours. During the initial process, his knowledge on the information that was required and everything that has to be filed very quickly, was something we needed and he was knowledgeable. Our realtor wanted us to work with someone in town that she recommended, but once I kinda started working with Chad, I was very comfortable with the process. I got some basic application information so it was very simple. Once we picked the house and made an offer, I had to get them the full SPA contract. We went through that process and we had to give them some documentation like a bunch of PDF’s for my income and assets. So all in all, it’s straightforward. They had the online portal that I used for that and then it went into underwriting for several weeks. We didn’t really get a lot of feedback out of that process but eventually we closed right on time. HomeDirect helped us buy a house and it was helpful.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I found a house that my wife and I were really interested in and we had to jump on it quickly. I talked to about five different lenders, got a quote and then I did a LendingTree application. Matt was one of the guys that contacted me with that application. I also looked around a lot. But I went with them because I had somebody whom I worked with before and I was comfortable with her and she put forth her best rate. When I talked to Matt, I was already decided to go with another company but he told me to give him a chance and see what he can do. I let him compare the loan and he gave me his best rate that was possible at that time beating out everybody including the closing cost and he assured me that we would be able to pull the deal off.

There was a difficulty though because we were selling our old house and buying the house which were closing both on the same day and they were VA loans. So, the VA financing had to be released from one to be able to do the other. Matt assured me that it would all work out and that he did it before and fell through to his promise. So, I’m very pleased with the service we got. Also, the home buying process from HomeDirect was easy because of how easy it was to work with them. All the paperwork went without a hitch, too. I would recommend them 100%.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I had a list that I was going through and doing research on, and I kept getting bounced to HomeDirect by Google. I check the site for recommendations and they had the highest recommendations and great references. I had done a lot of shopping around and their rate was the best at that time. The application was fairly simple, though I would recommend them mainly because of the individual that I worked with, Ryan. He was very helpful, on top of things and very good at communicating the process. He was also very informative and never made me feel like I had a stupid question.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

My husband was looking online for a mortgage for a new home purchase and we applied for one with HomeDirect through Zillow or one of those real estate marketplace websites. We ended up getting a VA loan with HomeDirect. The process of obtaining our mortgage wasn’t easy, though, and we had a lot of hurdles to go through, but we were helped along by the rep, Ronald. The lending process took a couple of months in all and that wasn’t too bad. Ronald had run along hard to catch up with me and he walked with us and let us know what was needed. We had easy access in being able to contact each other and he was responsive to all my correspondences and phone calls. He talked to me on the phone and also went by email. The rep even gave us a better rate and the rates and the terms of the mortgage that we received were fine. We had a good experience with HomeDirect and I'm glad we were able to go with them.

HomeDirect Mortgage expert review by Michele Lerner

This direct lender is a division of Bank of Oklahoma Financial. It uses the latest technology like an online automated application system to help clients get the money and information they need as efficiently as possible.

• Online application: The online application makes applying for a mortgage easy. With a bit of information, you can submit an application, and a loan officer will contact you directly.

• Mortgage calculators: There are several online calculators free to use. If you have questions about your principle, taxes, APR, refinancing and more, these calculators can help.

• VA loans: This company helps veterans apply for VA loans with specialists trained to make sure you get the service you need.

• Mortgage basics resources: You can access numerous resources that include breakdowns of mortgage terms and costs as well as some FAQs on the website.

• Part of BOKF: This lender subsidiary of the Bank of Oklahoma Financial. This means that they are backed by a multibillion dollar financial company, ensuring your finances are in capable hands.

• Best for: first time homebuyers, people looking for mortgage help and veterans in need of VA loans.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

HomeDirect Mortgage Company Information