Find a Mortgages partner

2. Mortgages

4.8/5 (1711 ratings)
Find a Mortgages partner
Banner image

Looking to refinance your mortgage?

See which lender is best for you!

View Rates

About BOK Financial Mortgage

BOK Financial offers online mortgage origination. Its automated application eases the hassle of applying for a mortgage and lets you work with an experienced mortgage banker to guide you through the loan process. It offers refinancing and conventional, FHA, jumbo, VA and advanced medical professional mortgage loan options.

Banner image

Looking to refinance your mortgage?

See which lender is best for you!

View Rates

BOK Financial Mortgage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BOK Financial Mortgage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BOK Financial Mortgage?

Original review: March 18, 2020

We wanted to refinance our home which we own and get the PMI down lower. We currently have our mortgage with BOK and they offered us the best deal. We had first gone with Quicken Loans, and their PMI was even higher than what BOK offered us. In obtaining the mortgage from BOK, everything was done online through email and through working with the loan officer that they assigned. The rep was very professional and very knowledgeable. I felt extremely comfortable with him. It was a good process and it took about four weeks from start to finish.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I wanted to buy a new house and so I looked into a mortgage. The process with BOK Financial was overall very easy and it took about three weeks from beginning to end. My loan officer was outstanding. What stood out about her was her knowledge and how quickly she turned things around. She was always very pleasant and super helpful. We had an unusual mortgage and financial situation and she was really good.

Original review: March 16, 2020

We had the loan with BOK before and I was very happy with them. I had never used them before, but as a mortgage company, I thought they were good. Their website is good, too. It was easy to make payments. The loan officers I dealt with were both excellent. They were very knowledgeable, and we got straight to the point. It was productive. I, however, got a notice that the mortgage was sent to Fannie Mae. So, I need to figure out what that means. I know bond rates are complex. Rates went up and down, and it was crazy like everything else. The first payment should be coming due in April, so it would be nice to know who that is going to.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I went through a broker and found BOK Financial, the best possible option out there. I did a refinance with them and the process was pretty easy. It took about a month from beginning to end and I was perfectly satisfied with that time frame. I'm perfectly satisfied with the rate too, and the terms are good as well. And the rep I worked with on the whole thing, Katie, was professional. She helped with any questions that popped up and through some inevitable bumps in the road.

Original review: March 14, 2020

BOK Financial Mortgage was recommended to us and they had lower interest rates than other lenders. The online tools were great and easy to use so the process was pretty fast.

Original review: March 11, 2020

Everything went great with our experience in lending with BOK. This is our second time with them. The first time, Aspen was recommended to us. So we reached out to her and that was how we started. The rates dropped and we took advantage of that and so we thought, "Well, we're happy with BOK," so we went right back. What stood out in the process this time was that it was very easy. We communicated online and it went really smooth. I was worried the first time about information being hacked, but everything was fine. The second time, it was like, "I know the routine, not a big deal," so it was great. That was another reason why we chose them because they already had most of our information so we were like sending it out again. It was much easier. I would definitely recommend Aspen because she has great customer service, she explains everything in detail. I'm happy.

Original review: March 10, 2020

BOK Financial is wonderful. I work for a title company and I’ve worked with Aspen for a long time. She does all of our personal loans. She makes the process very and always responds quickly. She pretty much has all our information so when we refinanced, we just had to get her all the updated stuff. She then had everything done within a week or two of the paperwork. I've recommended a lot of people to her. I always tell them that she’s very thorough, easy to work with and gets your loans done very quickly.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I love BOK. When I got divorced about 16 years ago, I had never balanced checks or paid bills. A friend showed me how you can pay your bills online and pay earlier, which takes a few days before it comes out of your bank. She got me all set up. I paid all my bills and was getting paid in two days. BOK took it up automatically so I have $800 in overdraft fees. I was in tears when I went in there. I said that if I paid that, I won’t be able to pay my mortgage. Even though it has been 16 years, they were so nice and forgave every one of the fees. I appreciated that so, I stuck with them all these years. They have been wonderful to me, which was why I wanted to use them for my mortgage. DJ, the rep was wonderful. They were able to do it really fast. My house sold in three days, but it took me a while to find a house. When I finally found one DJ got it all together and had everything ready. It was a really positive experience.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I started with True Sky then the mortgage officer stopped talking to me. They stopped responding to emails, calls and messages, and I never heard back from them. It was recommended by a coworker that I go with BOK and I had the opposite reaction from them. They were excellent. They were very speedy, informative and responsive. If I had any other questions regardless of day of the week, the rep would get back to me and I appreciated that. They also worked on weekends and gave me updates via text or email or phone call. The process was less than a month and I signed on the house on February 10th. I’m from the Northeast and you can’t buy a house in less than 3 months. It was really fast. But BOK could give me information on when, how much, and where do I pay.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I'm satisfied with BOK Financial's rates and terms. We have had previous mortgages with them and we have been happy.

BOK Financial Mortgage Company Information