2. Mortgages
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.81/5

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I recently started looking into refinancing in an attempt to eliminate my mortgage insurance. I started the process on the quick and loans website because of an email I received. The only phone call I did receive after inquiring was from a representative whom collected more information and subsequently never contacted me again. Soon after, the WMAL radio show caught my attention prompting me to call. The first person I spoke to was Ian and from there it has been an educational and completely uncomplicated experience. Ian answered every question I had in a way I could understand and after everything was agreed upon, I was transferred to Sarah to continue the process.

Sarah equally aided in helping me understand and gather all the information I needed and made the process easy and smooth. She and Ian maintained their helpfulness through the entirety of the process and any questions that arose were answered thoroughly making me have no doubts or worries. About two weeks into the process, I received a letter from quick and loans and upon opening, I released that they were literally twice the cost of network capital furthering my certainty that I made the right choice. In the final step of the process, a notary came to my home for the signing of the final documents. The entire process was effortless and happened exactly as I was initially told by Ian. I would absolutely and have recommended network capital, particularly Ian and Sarah to anyone with mortgage needs. Thank you Ian, Sarah, and network capital for everything you’ve done for me. Chris **, La Plata, MD.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

When I first thought about doing a refinance of my home, I got a couple of different vendors. I had Quicken Loans, LendingTree and a couple of others, but none of them really took the time out to answer any of my questions. They were all trying to pressure me to refinance but they wouldn't give me the reason. After talking to about five or six different lenders, Network Capital gave me a call and they were very polite. The person that I was dealing with was very knowledgeable, and I really felt comfortable doing business with them versus anybody else.

Everything in the process that I saw was well, except for when it was time to go through with the loan. The lady that I dealt with wasn't as organized as the other loan officer as she was constantly losing my information, so I had to double-back and send it again. But outside of that, the whole experience was okay. Bruno was definitely patient and he worked with me. He was the very first person I was dealing with and he always kept me in the loop. He worked after hours and made sure that all of my questions were getting answered. I was always happy at the end of the day because either he would answer those questions or his manager would answer for the things that he didn't know. Bruno was awesome. I gave his number to a homeowner I know who was looking to do the same thing. And I would definitely recommend Network Capital Funding to all my friends.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I used Network Capital Funding Corporation for their shorter term loan for 10 years and the application process was very easy. Plus, the application and underwriting process wasn't long, taking only 30 days or less. The person who took my application was out in California but he was brilliant and very efficient. Moreover, he kept me in the loop. Sometimes, I have a lot of questions, but Network Capital always had the answer or they would get me the answer. What's more, people got back to me within the day. However, when the application moved over to the underwriting, things got a little complicated and there was a little confusion.

In September, my payment was due for my insurance, but SunTrust sent it out of my escrow 30 days ahead of time. They were gonna pull the full amount from me when it was already paid for the whole year. I have provided that information but they didn't have a receipt to show that it was paid. I got the bank to write a letter saying that they sent a check for the insurance to be paid, but that wasn't quite good enough. Looking for the receipt for the $2,400 that was paid for the insurance threw everybody off, but I got things taken care of. However, I never got the final disclosure of everything that I paid. The interest rate changed several times during the drafting. The points went down, which was was beneficial, but I never got the final one. Other than that, everything was awesome and everybody was really good. I would do it again if I had another house to refinance.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Kevin, the sales guy at Network Capital Funding, did a good job. A lot of these sales guys are silver-tongued devils. But when they see an issue that’s hard, they give up. I was dealing with another silver-tongued devil with another company and he bailed out on me. But Kevin did not. When he saw a hard issue, he told me not to worry about it. He said he could make it work. He also always had questions for me. He shot me the questions and I shot him the answers. He had tenacity and he stayed with it.

The process also went easily considering I had a very rough situation, with me being a business owner. Business owners get screwed because, with the way the whole tax structure is set up, they never make what they make on these tax returns. But Network Capital Funding was able to work around it. As I expected, I had to fill out a million papers. But we did what we had to do and within a week or two, we had our answer. It was quick. I had a couple of car loans and then this and that, and we reconsolidated. We threw everything in one lump and the rate I got was also a lot better than what I had. That was why I went with it and I'm happy.

The rates I had previously were not locked in because I had a subprime loan. I had that loan for close to 15 years. But three years ago, I was only paying 2% so I wasn’t unhappy with my ARM. Then all of a sudden, my rates got jacked up six times in one year. I had to bail out of it. I went to traditional lenders, like regular mortgage companies, but they all turned me down. So Network Capital said yes when everyone else said no. In fact, there is absolutely no way any bank would give me this loan. I would recommend Network Capital Funding to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Our original loan was an FHA loan thus requiring Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). While called insurance this is not insurance for the benefit of the borrower, it only benefits the bank and then only if you die. We also had a second lien on our property due to an energy upgrade loan (high efficiency furnace, water heater, insulation, etc.). Our goal was to eliminate the PMI, pay off the second lien and consolidate some other bills. Working with John and Kelly was absolutely delightful. They communicated well, were very clear in what they needed, explained every question we had very well and really supported us through the entire process. Most importantly, they did not lose track of OUR goals but worked diligently to make sure our needs were met. The entire process was swift and mostly painless.

On a previous refinance attempt with a different lender, our appraisal came in lower then we had expected. Regardless, the finance company insisted they could still give us a good deal, all we had to do was pay an additional $10,000: we need to lower our debt load, not increase it. I finally had to send a written letter to put me on their "do not call" list before they would stop pestering me.

Obviously, I checked with John at the start and said this is not acceptable and I would not stand for any such treatment again. I was assured that he would not do anything like this; if we ran into problems he would help find a solution and, if he was not able to meet our needs, he would tell us so and walk away. Fortunately, this was not the case. My only disappointment was that the price of the appraisal was considerably higher than was quoted by other potential lenders. Still, a small price to pay for excellent communications, swift and competent service and a friendly and supportive relationship.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I worked with Ian and Mario from Direct lending in the mortgage department in Network Capital. I had a really good experience with them. I got a refinance of my property and a very good interest. It was very easy to work with them, they are quick, responsible and proactive. 100% recommended.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Where do I start! I almost gave up on trying to refi my home. I try for months and nobody was able to help me. Until one day I heard about Network Capital Funding on the radio. I decided to get on the website and placed an inquiry. Right away from the beginning Joshua ** gave me hope. He was very polite and knowable as well as attentive to my needs. He manage to get back to me with different refinance options. I was very happy and excited to hear him tell me that I can lower not only my rate but my monthly payment. From my initial inquiry it took no more than a 10 working days to close the new loan. My family and I are very grateful to Joshua ** and Heidi ** as well as to Network Capital Funding group. I hope to use their service in their near future to buy a second home with the money they saved me.

** Family

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Our experience with Network Capital Funding was very good. We went with a 30-year fixed loan. James was the first guy we talked to and it was a fantastic interaction. No matter what question we had, no matter how many times we called him, he was always there. He was always happy and he always answered our questions. We felt very comfortable working with him. We were also happy with the terms and rates. I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Worked with Tylan ** and Nayeli ** and both made this experience (on both houses refinanced) easy and uncomplicated. It was a pleasure working with both of these professionally driven people. To them I say a very, very haughty Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Everything went smooth with my experience with Network Capital Funding. I had previously talked to another company and I didn’t like the way they were coming across, so I just had to do some more research. I read some reviews, talked to some other people, talked to a friend of mine in finance, and I just felt a little bit more comfortable with Network Capital Funding. The rep I spoke with was a really nice young man. I liked the way he talked. I've been in sales for over 30 years and I can more or less read people. I can even read the tone of their voice, how they’re coming across, what they’re saying and what they’re really not saying when they’re saying it. And so I listen very carefully to that. And he just came across like he was very responsive and any question I asked him, there wasn’t any stuttering. Everything was sharp and it was precise. He knew what he was talking about.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

by Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information