2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 16, 2020

I was with Quicken Loans which is one of the major online lenders and I was not aware about the market. Network Capital called me and said that there was a change in the market. They made me know. And then I started digging other companies, but everybody made offers in a way that made things complicated. They were trying to trick the customer. I am an analytic guy and I like numbers. So, nobody was able to answer my questions until I met Aiden, and he sent me some explanations. He sent me some tables to make it understandable. And then based on his guidance, I was able to understand the process, and I said okay with him.

The application process was smooth. The only thing that I did not like was the person who brought the documentation for signature. First of all, communication was hard with her. Even though I told her about the timing, she came earlier than expected. I told her no worries and that she was more than welcome. And while I signed the documents, I saw something that I thought was not in line with the closing estimate. And I had to call the closing officer, Jessie, and the lady got upset. She said, she had a lot of places to go.

She tried to rush me and she was in a mood to eliminate my focus on the documentation. She just expected me to sign everything without reading, without proofreading, nothing. And she kept talking over the phone with someone else. Also, I didn’t like her attitude at all even though I was so polite against her. I was about to cancel the process. But I just thought that sign everything and Aiden will adjust the issues, and he did. But Network Capital did not have a good partner.

The rate was not as I targeted. My loan was 4.125. And I talked with my bankers, and they told me to reach at least 1% down. Otherwise, it doesn’t make any sense. They kept saying to not sign a refinance unless I figure out 1% less which is 3.125. I couldn’t risk it, no. But in the end, I have chosen to refinance because my loan was a jumbo loan, beyond 510K, and my wife’s credit score was 510. That was probably the reason I couldn’t get the lower rate. But I’m okay.

Get buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2020

Network Capital Funding said they specialized in refinancing. Working with them was very smooth. It went really quickly. There were some changes that caused some angst through the process, but James, the person that I worked with, was always very reassuring. The value of our home didn't come back as high as we expected. It turned out the refinancing was much lower than what we hoped for. So, stuff like that where things got hung up and I got quite anxious about it, James was very good at explaining and getting back to me, and getting back to again, and he kept his finger on pulse the whole time. I like his ability to calm me down when we would hit a barrier.

We never received a final copy of everything that was signed. If I had anything to complain about, it would be the person that they sent to notarize. She wasn't prepared and she didn't have a copy for us. She didn't explain what it was that we were signing. It was convenient. They scheduled her at the time we were available. But she didn't have any knowledge of what she was doing. She was kinda just sent to us to get signatures and that was it.

When they sold it to whatever the company was that took over the mortgage again, the person that did the closing with us, a lot was not explained. They said, "Here's the sheet with where the first payment is gonna go," but she didn't explain that to us. We were given the information of where the first payment was going to go to, but she didn't take any time to detail it. So, when the first payment was coming due, that caused me some angst to try to find out where to get it sent to. We only received the payment letter probably after it was due, but I had already called in and made a payment. So that piece when they did the handoff to whoever was the company that purchased the mortgage from them, there could've been some additional communication to us. Because we were in the process of a move, we didn't know where we were going to send the first payment to.

But even with the other company, apparently, the first attempt to even try to set up online payment, all that has fallen through. So, whatever they can maybe do more on the handoff to whoever is purchasing the mortgage and help them to be more consumer-driven as their company is. In addition, I wouldn't necessarily say the rate was excellent because by the time we got done, we were maybe a quarter-point lower than where we were. But the terms were good. We wanted a short-term and James was able to provide all that for me.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

My mother filled something out online and Michael called me up to to present the possibility of having a mortgage loan with Network Capital. I had never heard of the company, so I felt kinda leery. But Michael was just doing his job and kinda going through his stuff. As soon as I researched the company’s name, the first thing that popped up was from the Better Business Bureau and I thought like, "Whoah." I didn’t even do any more research. That was all I needed to see. After I researched the company, I felt very comfortable. Michael was very forthcoming. He didn’t just get me a loan. He was constantly asking if the terms were okay with me. He didn’t wanna have me apply and approved for something that I really didn’t want.

My mother and I are on the deed together. Two other mortgage companies wanted me and my mother on the mortgage loan together. Network Capital was the only one where I could do it on my own, without her, with a better interest rate. It was a very smooth process. They walked me through everything and told me everything I needed to do. I gave them the documents I needed to get approval for. I did everything through the loan officer. It was very simplistic. Everybody else was so complicated.

The only hiccup was with the third party appraisal company when they gave me a lower value on my home for the value of it. But it had nothing to do with Network Capital. I felt very comfortable with the process. My refinancing has helped put a new addition to my home. My home was 1,050 square feet, and because of this loan, it’s now 1,100 square feet.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Somebody from Network Capital called me. The young man was persistent but not rudely persistent. I didn't want to be bothered and he could tell that I was dry, but he was able to keep saying what he needed to say. I listened to what he said and there were a few things got my attention. But the application process was a little irritating to me. When people know you’re looking for a home-refinance, you get flooded with so many calls and so many people. There was another person that took it all the way through the process. He was good too. But one time during the process, I didn’t know where we were at and I didn’t know if it was a scam or not. I also didn’t know that he was out that day. So I just made the decision and asked them to lose my name and number and consider me through with it. We were probably 97% complete with it at the time.

Network Capital was asking me so much but there was some stuff that I wouldn't provide. I was gonna carry the loan by myself without my husband ‘cause he was doing 1099. My husband has an expensive car that’s under my name and Network Capital is looking at my salary, my house loan and all of that. They knew that I couldn't afford all of what I had been paying and they knew I was getting help from my husband but they kept excluding him. They already have my checking account and they’ve seen all of my income. But no matter what I said, they'd have to check it. They wanted to know all of my activities in my bank statement. But my husband wasn't on the loan, so they wouldn't get all of that. They also made me pay off some bills I wasn’t too happy about.

The underwriting took about 10 days and it was a lot. They kept asking for different things. Some of the documentation was a little bit too much. Then when you supply something, they would review it and they would ask more questions. That was irritating to some degree. But I understand that it wasn't the people from Network Capital. It was just the underwriter being super precautious. Their job is to check, double-check, and verify. They did a lot of that. I even asked my supervisor to talk to them because we would have to go through a verification process.

When I told Network Capital to leave me alone, the underwriter needed a couple of more things so I provided most of it but not all. Some of it was not necessary. I don’t have bad credit, I pay my bills on time, and I have money on my account so I’m providing them everything already. The information was there but then they would have to verify it. All this happened towards the end and the process was almost over. They should’ve been verifying that in the beginning. Other than that, I was able to accomplish what I wanted to do.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I used Network Capital Funding Corporation for their shorter term loan for 10 years and the application process was very easy. Plus, the application and underwriting process wasn't long, taking only 30 days or less. The person who took my application was out in California but he was brilliant and very efficient. Moreover, he kept me in the loop. Sometimes, I have a lot of questions, but Network Capital always had the answer or they would get me the answer. What's more, people got back to me within the day. However, when the application moved over to the underwriting, things got a little complicated and there was a little confusion.

In September, my payment was due for my insurance, but SunTrust sent it out of my escrow 30 days ahead of time. They were gonna pull the full amount from me when it was already paid for the whole year. I have provided that information but they didn't have a receipt to show that it was paid. I got the bank to write a letter saying that they sent a check for the insurance to be paid, but that wasn't quite good enough. Looking for the receipt for the $2,400 that was paid for the insurance threw everybody off, but I got things taken care of. However, I never got the final disclosure of everything that I paid. The interest rate changed several times during the drafting. The points went down, which was was beneficial, but I never got the final one. Other than that, everything was awesome and everybody was really good. I would do it again if I had another house to refinance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: May 22, 2020

Without a doubt, this whole refi went faster than any I've done (and I've done at least six). We've been in this house for 35 years, and from an original rate of 12% in 1986, we are now in the 2%'s ! And, talk about EASY. We are good credit risks, and that helps, but I was still amazed that, after we provided all the requested documents for the loan app, we hardly had to do anything from that point except review and sign estimates and loan docs. Jonathan was always available for questions (or returned my calls immediately), and when a document needed a signature or changes, Julius was ON IT! We never had to deal with any other person to get this loan through.

When the time came to sign all of the loan documents, they sent a great notary, Daniel, who knew what he was doing and did the whole signing process in about 25 minutes. I have NEVER done a refi through a bank or other brick-and-mortar company. The dot-com mortgage firms are the only way to go, and Network Capital did one very smooth transaction. There was one hiccup, and Jonathan corrected that to our extreme satisfaction! Definitely talk to these folks when you want a mortgage/refi.

Original review: May 21, 2020

Billy is very friendly and easy to deal with. Got my loan approved quick. He was good at calling me back when I needed him to and made sure that everything I sent in got processed quickly. Thank you Sir!!

Resolution response: May 20, 2020

My Rep from Network Capital reached out and was very apologetic about sending check to wrong address and refunded the amount immediately. I’m Happy he resolved it.

Original review: May 20, 2020

We did a refi recently and rep quoted $400 for the appraisal but then closing stmt says $800. I point it out to rep who says, "Don’t worry. Just sign the doc and I will cut you a check myself." Month later no check after many emails saying check coming.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I have refinanced my house many times, but this time was completely different experience! This is what I got with "Network Capital Funding Corp", easy & smooth transition with professional experts such as Krista ** and Mario **. It's done fast without any hassle! "Excellent service" with utmost care.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I feel lucky to have worked with Jonathon ** on the refinancing of my home loan. From the first minute to the last, he was super attentive, patient, informative, and very friendly! He truly worked with me to find the best solution for my needs and listened to what I was looking for. Throughout the process he answered my many questions and always asked if I had more. I spoke with a handful of lenders before being offered the best solution by Jonathon. I would work with him again without any reservation.

Leticia H.

Network Capital Funding Corporation author review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

by Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information