4.69/5
Based on 70 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Gallery (4)
Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

243 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I have just completed a VA Refinance for debt consolidation and wanted to provide feedback on the experience. I am a retired Coast Guard Commander and have bought four houses and refinanced five times. This is the best Refinance that I have ever been through. Mr. Nima ** was exceptional in his professionalism and knowledge of the VA Refinance process. The loan went very smoothly without any problems or setbacks of any kind. Thank you very much and I would recommend your company to anyone that may be interested in refinancing their home.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Both Bruno and Creagnecia (not spelled correctly) were really excellent to work with to refinance my mortgage. They were knowledgeable and efficient and went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly and quickly. Really appreciate all of their hard work.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Luis ** & Michael ** were super easy to work with, responded promptly to all my questions, phone calls or emails. The process from start to closing was less than 2 weeks! Will 100% use Network Capital again!!! Highly recommended :).

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

When I received a call from John ** about refinancing the loan, I was very skeptical because of a bad experience trying that 2 years ago. But with John’s patience and explaining clearly why it went wrong, he informed me about Network Capital that I never heard. So I told him I will call back and did researches about Network Capital online. I was impressed about their business and their commitments for people who needs refinance. I decided to call John and give my trust in him. In about 2 weeks or so, refinanced and closed before I expected and was shocked how accurate and honest they have done for me. I’m truly grateful for John’s help and Network Capital Funding Corporation is definitely a wonderful company to work with. Thank you John and Network Capital Funding Corporation!!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

We recently refinanced to a VA loan and John ** made it a super easy process. He explained in detail the process and handled my many questions easily and with patience. If he didn’t have an answer to my question he was quick to research and get back to me with an answer. Part of the time our loan was being processed I was out of the county and he worked hard to keep me in the loop. He’s very personable and professional. I would highly recommend him!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have great experience working with Bruno ** at Network Capital on refinancing. He is great guy... very professional. His expertise will meet all customer needs and especially he can close Loan very quick. I would recommend his services to everyone. Thanks Bruno!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

From the first time I spoke to Amanda (**) at Network Capital, I knew I was in great hands. She answered every question I had. There wasn’t a time where I could not get a hold of her for anything I needed in regards to my refinance. There were bumps along the road, as with any refinance, when it came to things outside of Amanda’s and Network Capital’s hands, but rest assured Amanda went up to bat for us and made sure everything came out wonderful. We are pleased to be a part of the Network Capital family. Thank you Amanda, Shelbee (our loan processor) and Network Capital for all of your hard work. You guys made this experience worth it.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I couldn’t be more pleased with the excellent service Ian ** and Michael ** provided as while we went through the smooth and fast process of refinancing my primary residence. They did an amazing job of originating and structuring my loan. I had no idea that I could save so much money in interest by reducing the length of my loan, get a lower interest rate, removing the PMI and only increase my monthly payment by about $ 11.00! Thank you Ian! I hope this review and the one that I sent to you on July 19th, describe how well they represent Network Capital. I will recommended them whenever an opportunity arises and if in the future I find the need to refi or purchase another property, I will definitely contact Network Capital and ask for Ian!

Original review: July 5, 2018

Manny ** has done a superb job in converting my condo's conventional loan to VA loan. I've done a couple refinancing before but my experience in Network Capital with the expertise of Mr. ** is beyond reproach. This refinancing was done so fast and expeditiously close within short period of time. He's so helpful, diligent and very knowledgeable in all aspect of his job, therefore recommend him for higher responsibilities.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I had just become a widow and I wanted a lower interest rate. Network Capital happened to call at the right time and they helped me. Joseph was the loan officer and we had a really good rapport. He was very kind and helpful in telling me what he thought should happen and if it didn't, he would try different ways to do it. He also told me that after I paid my loan for six months, I could probably get a lower rate through VA because I am a vet. The process took about three weeks and it was pretty smooth for me. I would recommend them to my friends as a very good company for either a mortgage or to remortgage a home.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I recently worked with John ** and Shelby ** from Network Capital in a home loan refinance. Both were very professional and efficient during the entire process. The refinance was quick and hassle free thanks to the expert attention from these two individuals.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I found Network Capital online and Angelo ** called me immediately. My refi closed in 2 weeks, Angelo was on top of everything and was easy to reach and communicate with. Chris **, the closing processing guy was also great. I can't believe how quickly and smooth it went. Wish I had these guys when I did my 1st refi 10 years ago.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I applied through Network Capital and they were spot on with what I needed and they helped me out tremendously after a little issues in the process. All I have to say is Joshua and Patrece were awesome and they went above and beyond their normal duties, they are a godsend and I would recommend Network Capital to anyone.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I have been so not into reifying my home because no one would give me a shot and the ones that did backed out because of taking care of less fortunate people and this takes some doing. When John called me I was like, "Man you're not going to do a thing just like all the others." My bank was going to but they wanted my credit score at 700. John took the lead and little by little things started turning around and I was surprised, then John called and said, "Steve I don't think we can do the loan," and after some discussion John went back to the other people that makes the decisions and pushed it thru.

Thanks for you trusting in me, I told you every detail there was and you could see I was a man of my word and got this done. Thank You so much. Shelby was so easy to work with and I was so busy and she called and I sent, she is awesome to work with. Shelby made it so easy for me to get all the forms to her. Thank You Shelby for your help and making this happen. You and John are a great team. I'll see you on the next refi...

Original review: May 7, 2018

After speaking with a number of mortgage providers, we selected Network Capital. Ian ** was the banker who assisted us. Knowing that Network Capital sold a good product, Ian patiently waited for us to compare other bank loan offers against his network Capital offer. Patrece ** processed our loan. Patrece worked the final papers ensuring that our loan was processed correctly and quickly.

Original review: May 2, 2018

John was outstanding. The communication was top notch. I received an update daily. Took only 2 weeks to complete transaction. Highly recommend. Painless and immensely helpful. I will definitely recommend to friends and family for their lending needs and plan on working with them in the future. Thank you!

Original review: May 1, 2018

My loan process with Network Capital started on April 17, 2018 and closed within 19 days with cash in my account. I have never ever experienced this great of service with any other lender. John ** and Patrece ** were amazing to work with. Thank you Network Capital. You made my dreams for my house a reality.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I needed to refinance my mortgage to get cash out and I was referred by a co-worker. I had a great experience working with Ian ** at Network Capital. He was knowledgeable, answered all my questions and kept his word and funded my loan in 15 days. It was very smooth and painless. I would definitely refer this company to friends and relatives.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Network Capital Funding called to say that the interest rate had dropped and they wanted to get me in before the cutoff. After so long, the VA got the option to cut my rate and so, I just resubmitted everything. I went with their VA IRRRL program and it was a very minimally invasive process. It took a couple of weeks which was the timeline I was anticipating. The people at Network Capital were polite and my interactions with them went well. Their process was very quick and easy. They gave me the information then they told me what information they needed from me. Network Capital did everything right and I was happy with their rate, service, professionalism, and courteousness. Everything was good and straight to the point.

Original review: April 12, 2018

We wanted to do some improvements on the house. We were thinking about just going ahead and doing 18 or 24 months refinancing type, but then Network Capital Funding called us and made an offer. The only bummer about that was once that went out we must have gotten 5,000 phone calls from everybody. It was a real pain. But they were very nice and it was done efficiently and fast. We went with SMA program and their application process was simple. Christian, our loan officer, was fabulous. He was very informative and was very responsive to any calls and questions I had. However, they sold it and it took awhile for me to get the information and I was concerned I was going to be late on my payment, but everything worked out fine. The rate and the terms of the mortgage were the same what everybody was doing but with Network Capital, there was no out-of-pocket which was nice. It was a great experience, overall, and I'd recommend them.

Original review: April 11, 2018

My initial contact with Shervin was very pleasant. He took his time and was very efficient in explaining what Network Capital had to offer regarding the refinancing of me and my wife's home, that could benefit us in the future. I can without hesitation commend Shervin on his efficiency. To promote efficient communication he made sure to inform me of the time zone difference as it relates to our locations. Shervin followed up appropriately and always returned calls. Shervin ** customer service was very professional with a personal touch. Thank you Shervin.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I happened to be on a road trip sitting in the car for hours, and heard about Network Capital Funding on the news talk show that was on the radio. I recently gotten divorced so a mortgage was an easy way to get the ex-wife off, as well as get some cash out that I needed for being newly divorced. The process was super simple and Chris, the loan officer, was great. He called me daily if I didn’t call him, just to make sure everything was going smooth and we’re on track. He provided updates and reminders. He was super responsive and phenomenal. When I go out to San Diego this summer on business, I plan on getting a beer with him. I am very happy with the rate and terms of my mortgage. My experience with Network Capital was awesome!!!

Original review: April 6, 2018

I was looking into the HARP program and wanted to find out about it. I started online about the HARP. I filled out the paper on that and then a guy named Amir from Network Capital Funding called me. He was a really nice guy and I liked him. He looked at my interest rate and said he could do better, and that he could save me $30 to $40 a month and lower my interest rate and not change the length of my loan. We had three discussions. We talked again the next morning and again the next afternoon. I wasn’t interested in the first couple of things that he came up with. And then he came up with something at no cost to me where they would lower the interest rate, they would refinance and it would save me money. I just ran with the figures and it should save me money.

I had people call me and told me I didn’t qualify, but I refinanced with Network Capital Funding and ended up working with them. I went with a VA loan, and the application and underwriting process took three days. Then, I started getting calls from the people that do the money figures, the loans, and the balances, and it took another couple of days. And then to close the loan, it took about five days.

The loan officers that I worked with were good. I started off with one and she handed it over to another one. There was something about the way that the loan was being written that the first one couldn’t do it. Everybody was nice. I am a very cautious and non-trusting person so they had a lot of convincing to do with me. They had to show me a lot of figures and they had to send me emails and the contract before I would accept it. At one time, they told me to pay $150 upfront for my second mortgage. I had never heard it before but to be processed, I told them that I wouldn’t send them any money until I see any figures in front of me. She said she understood so she sent me papers and I sent the check, and we were done doing business.

The rate and terms of the mortgage were very good. I would tell my friends that Network Capital is good and that they should work with them. Network Capital is doing a fantastic job. They’re to the point and very honest. If they tell you they’re going to do something, they do it. Over the years, I’ve worked with four other companies. Some of the companies were well-known. They had a lot of advertisements and stuff but they can’t really do what they say they’re going to do, but Network Capital did. They did exactly what Amir said that they would do.

We went through a lot of different ways because we talked about going with the 15-year loan and we talked about going back up to a 30-year loan but I didn’t want to go back up. I wanted to shorten it or stay the same. So, we looked at a lot of different loans and a lot of different ways to go with this. We went with four or five different options before we finally settled but everything they said they would do, they did. And if they couldn’t do it, they will tell you upfront.

Original review: March 28, 2018

This company calls me at least 3 times per day. When I ask to speak with a supervisor I'm disconnected. I've told them we aren't interested but they won't stop calling. They are a nuisance and should be reported for harassment. Enough is enough!

Original review: March 23, 2018

We did a Mortgage Refinance with Network Capital Funding Corporation and they are great to work with, process quickly and are very low on cost. Our loan officer, Tyler ** and processor, Justin ** are very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and easy to work with! When we do another mortgage loan, we will definitely work with them!

Original review: March 16, 2018

I was searching for a decent mortgage company for refinancing my home, I looked at Consumer Affairs and found Network Capital. I contacted them and a loan officer by the name of Christopher ** contacted me. After explaining everything and answering his a long lists of questions he said that this company would refinance without any hiccups; and it usually takes 10 days to complete it. The long story short, he was keep changing the rates, adding points without letting me know and charging enormous closing cost. Finally, I gave up and asked him to stop calling me with his nonsense. I would give this company "0" star.

Original review: March 13, 2018

We have quite a ton of equity in our house and we had normal MasterCard bills. We thought why we pay these high-interest rates when we could just pay less on our home mortgage. After all, it was something we could afford to do. We wanted to get this zero on the rest of our bills. However, the process of obtaining a mortgage through Network Capital Funding was long and cumbersome. There's a lot of paperwork, a lot of things we needed to find. We haven't done it for years and getting all the bank statements and the appraisals was a little cumbersome at times even when it was doable.

Fortunately, the gentleman on the phone was good. His name was Ryan and he told us everything we needed to do. He was very positive and helpful and would stop everything and answer every question. Even though we were sending stuff back and forth all the time, he was on top of his job. We liked him very well. Moreover, the rate in terms of the loan we received was good. The process took close to 45 days. While we always wish it could be lower in terms of percentage, we understand the terms and it was enough to inspire us to do it. Overall, we would definitely recommend Network Capital not only for their professionalism and efficiency but timeliness too. The process really moved quickly.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Our insurance was very high and it was not a fixed loan. We wanted to lower the payments so we got a refi with Network Capital since they were recommended by a friend. The process took a couple of weeks which was very quick. I did everything via email because I was at work all day long everyday. I was new to this but they answered every single question I had and were very good at keeping me updated. They walked me through the process and were very professional. We received the rate that we wanted and they helped us get us there. And although there was a little hiccup at the end and it was nothing that they did wrong, they took care of the issue. They were wonderful.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I've used Network Capital about five times before. I called them for a mortgage and then they asked for some paperwork. I sent it to them then they processed it. They transferred it from the initial call to a second processing person, and they transferred it to a third processing person, and then it was done. It was a smooth process. Their loan officers were always very good and were more responsive than others. And, their rate is as good or better than any place else I could get. Network Capital is very easy to work with and I've recommended them to family and friends.

Original review: March 8, 2018

My experience with Mr. Ian ** was positive and he was very helpful with any questions I had. He explained everything with the loan process thoroughly and patiently even if I didn't understand something. He made sure I did understand. All went smoothly and I would recommend him being a representative to any of my friends, family and co-workers. Thank you again Mr. Ian.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner

Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information

2002
5 Park Plaza, #800
Irvine
800-440-5995
Fax:
www.NetworkCapital.net

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business