4.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

317 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 26, 2019

Kevin, the sales guy at Network Capital Funding, did a good job. A lot of these sales guys are silver-tongued devils. But when they see an issue that’s hard, they give up. I was dealing with another silver-tongued devil with another company and he bailed out on me. But Kevin did not. When he saw a hard issue, he told me not to worry about it. He said he could make it work. He also always had questions for me. He shot me the questions and I shot him the answers. He had tenacity and he stayed with it.

The process also went easily considering I had a very rough situation, with me being a business owner. Business owners get screwed because, with the way the whole tax structure is set up, they never make what they make on these tax returns. But Network Capital Funding was able to work around it. As I expected, I had to fill out a million papers. But we did what we had to do and within a week or two, we had our answer. It was quick. I had a couple of car loans and then this and that, and we reconsolidated. We threw everything in one lump and the rate I got was also a lot better than what I had. That was why I went with it and I'm happy.

The rates I had previously were not locked in because I had a subprime loan. I had that loan for close to 15 years. But three years ago, I was only paying 2% so I wasn’t unhappy with my ARM. Then all of a sudden, my rates got jacked up six times in one year. I had to bail out of it. I went to traditional lenders, like regular mortgage companies, but they all turned me down. So Network Capital said yes when everyone else said no. In fact, there is absolutely no way any bank would give me this loan. I would recommend Network Capital Funding to a friend.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Our original loan was an FHA loan thus requiring Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). While called insurance this is not insurance for the benefit of the borrower, it only benefits the bank and then only if you die. We also had a second lien on our property due to an energy upgrade loan (high efficiency furnace, water heater, insulation, etc.). Our goal was to eliminate the PMI, pay off the second lien and consolidate some other bills. Working with John and Kelly was absolutely delightful. They communicated well, were very clear in what they needed, explained every question we had very well and really supported us through the entire process. Most importantly, they did not lose track of OUR goals but worked diligently to make sure our needs were met. The entire process was swift and mostly painless.

On a previous refinance attempt with a different lender, our appraisal came in lower then we had expected. Regardless, the finance company insisted they could still give us a good deal, all we had to do was pay an additional $10,000: we need to lower our debt load, not increase it. I finally had to send a written letter to put me on their "do not call" list before they would stop pestering me.

Obviously, I checked with John at the start and said this is not acceptable and I would not stand for any such treatment again. I was assured that he would not do anything like this; if we ran into problems he would help find a solution and, if he was not able to meet our needs, he would tell us so and walk away. Fortunately, this was not the case. My only disappointment was that the price of the appraisal was considerably higher than was quoted by other potential lenders. Still, a small price to pay for excellent communications, swift and competent service and a friendly and supportive relationship.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My sister, Marian contacted Bruno ** in the Florida office on September 13th to continue with the application previously started with Jack **, whom she had previously contacted in December of 2017. We had previously dealt with Network Capital; and, we had been very satisfied with them. My sister, Marian had contacted Jack ** in December of 2017 with Network Capital. Jack had everything completed, except, the last piece of information he needed was her income verification. Marian was busy working long hours; and, she did not get this to him in time, before he left the company. I do not understand why, such a stable company has a large turnover with employees?

Afterwards, we were solicited by several mortgage companies. The company most persistent was Federal Savings, who we had signed with on March 27th. The loan with Federal Savings did not close until July, with one mistake after another. We were very disappointed with them, as, the mistakes were not corrected in a reasonable time frame. The credit card payments were sent to wrong addresses, including a private residence in another state. Federal Savings did not know where the incorrect addresses came from? Our school tax bill has not been paid, at the time of settlement, leaving it to Franklin American, the new mortgagor, to pay it. They were taken over by Citizens Bank; and, it is still not paid, as, they did not mail it, in a timely manner in August. They waited until October 10th to mail it. Now, there is an additional $983.00 late fee, because it was not mailed in August.

Bruno was, and still is, a Breath of Fresh Air. When Marian had spoken with Bruno on September 13th, he immediately started the ball rolling. Bruno is an exceptional person. Bruno is knowledgeable, and, efficient and kind. Bruno listened to us; and focused on our needs. Bruno is conscientious. He made sure all of the transactions ran smoothly; and, closed the loan accurately within a few weeks. We have never had the opportunity to speak with Shelby; but, it does take more than one person to process loans. We are certain, Shelby was the guiding light to process the loan, as well as Bruno.

In our opinion, Bruno should be recognized and commended for his fine efforts with Network Capital and their customers. We are happy to work with a company, who follows thru with their commitments. We hope Bruno and Shelby will remain with Network Capital for many years; as, for whatever reason, Jack Duzbdanyan had to leave, it is sad. Jack did a good job, and, it appeared, he was happy with the company. We hope, your company will appreciate the fine work, which Bruno has been performing. Please consider allowing Bruno to remain with your company, and consider giving him a promotion, which he so richly deserves. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I got a mortgage with another company that caused a problem with an ongoing mortgage because I had a USDA loan and they said I had to pay it off. The subsidy recapture was over $35,000 that they wanted immediately. That loan was paid off, which left me in a bind because I didn’t have that. So, I needed a loan very fast because they gave me 60 days to come up with the money or they were foreclosing the home after everything else was paid off. When I called Network Capital Funding, they were very fast and right on point explaining everything that they needed to with me. We encountered more problems as we were doing it but they worked with me on getting all of that straightened out.

The reps, Shelby and John, were wonderful. Even after the loan was through, John called once a month for a while to make sure that everything was still going okay and if there was still anything that could be done. The follow-up was wonderful. He encountered problems that sales don’t usually wind up with and it still went that well. Communication was the biggest thing in the loan and I was very impressed. The process took 60 days and even though they were up against a bunch of stuff, they still managed to put it through that quickly for us. Also, the rates and terms of the mortgage were competitive.

My husband said that they need to change the name of the company to On Point Mortgage because that’s what they were. They were so good and this was the best experience I have ever had. I have had mortgages in the past where stuff were not explained and not forthcoming that I have walked out of signings and dropped particular mortgages that were going in the past. With Network Capital, everything was exactly as needed. They gave me copies of everything. I will be referring people to them because of my experience.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

What can I say? I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, who wants to help someone who is already in trouble, right? But that didn’t matter to the Network Capital Funding Corporation team. They did not judge me because of my financial difficulties or my credit score. What they did do is make a difference in my financial future. They had actually offered a solution to my issues and promised to make it even better after I get back on my two feet. From the initial phone call to the follow up when the loan was funded, communication was never an issue.

John ** was fantastic. He explained everything through and through and sometimes over and over again. He was always there to respond to my phone calls and emails in a very timely manner. All throughout the process, there was never any pressure… just guidance. I am truly appreciative of his patience and understanding throughout the process. John also kept in contact with me even after the loan was funded, ensuring that the experience was everything he explained it to be, and to remind me that we would revisit this solution in the near future.

Alyson ** was my loan processor and she was awesome. Everything that John had communicated to me was what she understood would be happening. She made herself available for questions I had on more than one occasion. She had to explain things to me like I was a third-grader, but she didn’t mind and she always asked if I understood the information she had provided me. If you are even remotely skeptical as I was, just listen to the options John, Alyson and Network Capital Funding Corporation has for you. I have so much weight off my shoulders, I actually cried when I was giving checks to my debtors and hearing the words “paid in full.”

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: May 24, 2019

Karissa, our loan officer with Capital Network Funding, was friendly, competent, returned all calls quickly and made our experience very pleasant. Highly recommend. She answered all questions and was very efficient. We would highly recommend her to all our friends.

Original review: May 17, 2019

They are a nuisance; they will keep on calling you even after telling them you are not interested. They keep on changing their representatives; you will work with different people and have to start the process all over again. They will walk away with your appraisal fee and you will never get a refund.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I wanted to refinance. I decided to make deals at a lower interest rate and so I went ahead and looked at getting a mortgage. I got one from Network Capital Funding and they were very nice. They help you along the whole entire way. I worked with two people and they were great. I would refer anybody to them. When you have a question and you call them, if they don’t answer, you would receive your phone call right back. The application process was very easy and if there was anything that I didn't understand, they walked me through it. I started the process on the 6th, and by the 19th, I was already closing.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I am so pleased that I was able to work with Ian ** and Diane ** on my refi. Ian most definitely went above and beyond and kept me well informed throughout the whole process. When I would reach out to Ian or Diane with questions, they would always get back to me right away. The whole process was completed within a couple of weeks. I was very impressed with their honesty and willingness to help secure the best loan with no hidden costs for me. I highly recommend Ian and his amazing team for anyone who is doing a refi. Thank you so much!

Original review: April 30, 2019

I would like to commend Ian **, Shelby **, Network Capital, with their knowledge and professionalism working on refinancing my loan. I truly appreciate their effort in finalizing the loan process in a short matter of time. I'm very happy doing business with them and knowing that my mortgage is now with Network Capital.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Wow! What a great experience me and wife had with this company. The kindness, professional work y’all displayed was outstanding. The refinancing process was so easy. The team/personnel was great. There was no hassle. No delays. The whole process work like a charm. I will recommend everyone about this company.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I would like to thank Nasha & Nolan for taking their time out and going above and beyond in helping me with given me guaranteed satisfaction and Superb Customer service. You guys are AWESOME. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE!!!!

Original review: April 23, 2019

Austin and his team at Network Capital were amazing to work with. Everything happened in a quick, timely manner. They were very thorough throughout the entire process. I highly recommend anyone that may be nervous to start this process to get in touch with Austin and his team!

Original review: April 18, 2019

Network Capital is the All-Star team to have backing you up! Their services and professional attitude is what keeps me a loyal customer for life. Not only were they able to beat out the competition I had when applying for a loan, but they also beat out the competition while refinancing! They stayed on top of me and all my paperwork throughout the entire process. Special mention for Craigneisha ** being my number one go to officer in charge! She ensured that all the ducks were lined in a row and took charge of other parties when they weren't picking up the slack. Thank you so much for helping out my family keeping us financially on track and ahead of the game!

Original review: April 8, 2019

Working with Ian, his assistant Nolen and Network Capital Funding was by far the fastest and most comfortable home refinancing experience we have encountered. For ANYONE who wants a smooth-borrowing-process, we experienced everyone we came into contact with as prompt and professional. Unlike our previous refi (just six months prior), we closed in 11 days from start to finish with our application being taken on a Saturday! As long as, you, the client, have your paperwork in order, Network Capital, makes the process fast and easy. We had listened to them for years on the radio, and we're just kicking ourselves that we didn't go with them from the get-go. We saved, nerves, time, and money! You can't ask for a better outcome! Mark and Melinda **.

Original review: April 6, 2019

My experience with Bruno ** was top notch. Bruno single handily kept me with Network Capital as I had multiple bankers trying for my business. His knowledge was spot on and always kept me statused on my loan. 5 star performer who I would recommend to all my friends. He was able to get me a rate lower than all of the competition. His persistence helped give my family financial freedom we’ve been needing for years. We can now go on vacations and date nights with the wife. Something we haven’t had in years. I can’t thanks Bruno enough for that fact alone. Thanks Network Capital!

Original review: April 4, 2019

All personnel were professional, prompt and courteous. The process was smooth and fast. I would strongly recommend Network Capital Funding to anyone needing financial assistance. I first heard about Network Capital on WMAL-630AM radio several years ago. I was impressed with their focus on helping there potential customer's find the best way to solve their financial needs.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I’ve had the pleasure of working with John ** & Craigneisha ** at Network Capital & was able to complete my refinance very quickly. They were always there to answer any questions, & explain the process in detail. They provided support throughout the process & I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend working with Network Capital. They are the best!!!

Original review: April 2, 2019

I just wanted to take this important time to compliment Ian on the funding, structuring and completion of my loan. He was in close touch with me as we went thru the refinance process. This made the whole process go much faster and easier. Ian and his team truly represented their company, Network Capital by living up to their mission and their radio advertising to fully taking the refinance process down a smooth path, with his team handling the different functions from the beginning to the end. I would recommend Ian and Network Capital to anyone thinking about a refinance.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Ian ** and his team accomplished a refinance of the original loan on my home in 14 day and distributed it in 17 days. They reduced my interest rate and payment while maintaining a fixed 30 year term. They responded to all of my inquiries in a timely manner and I never felt that I was having to hunt for anyone or to drive the process. Ian and his team were always professional, courteous, and diligent when they were dealing with me. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a first rate team that will take care of your every loan need.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I would like to say that I’m extremely impressed with Jordan L. ** and his team handling my home loan recently. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional, prompt, attentive, and gave me complete confidence and trust that I was in good hands. I will recommend Jordan and his team at Network Capital Funding Corporation to all of my friends and relatives. Thank you so much for making my refinance so effortless and positive! All the best, Mark **.

Original review: March 27, 2019

The service I received from Network Capital and the Network Capital team on my cash-out refinance was exceptional. The entire experience can be summed up as professional, courteous, simple, and fast. I received a phone call from Mr. Austin ** (Mortgage Banker) within minutes of submitting my information online. Mr. ** first took the time to understand what I was trying to accomplish and was quickly able to provide me with options. He demonstrated expert knowledge in the refinance process and answered all my question completely. At no time in the process did I feel pressured to make a decision. The continued support provided through the process by Ms. Diane ** (Closing Processor) was also excellent. Her responsiveness via email and phone was greatly appreciated by me as I have a hectic schedule and she was able to connect with me when I had the availability.

Network Capital rates and costs were extremely competitive, in fact no other lender I spoke to even came close to the value that Network Capital was able to offer me. The online document process and in-home closing was also very convenient. The entire process from submitting my inquiry online to funding took 9 days! I would certainly recommend Network Capital, especially Mr. ** and Ms. **, to anyone who asks and if I need mortgage service in the future, Network Capital will be my first call.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I have a a great experience in working with both Diane and Nasha was, however I must say, working with Nasha, was great. She was very professional as well as Diane but, she taught me so much about using my phone that is smarter than me. She was patient, knowledgeable about the job how to deal with people. Just very pleasant to work with.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Jack and Craigneisha both did an outstanding job with their organization and expertise in the refinancing of our home. It was totally completed start to finish with funds in hand in 3 short weeks. Their professionalism throughout the process was outstanding. We will highly recommend them to friends and family in the future.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Ariel ** and Nolen ** made this the easiest process I have ever had. They answer all my questions in a timely manner. Everything was explained in a language any one could understand. They never left has hanging as to what was going on with are loan. I have already recommended them to a friend. It was a pleasure to work with both of them. The loan was done in a timely manner.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I was looking for a simple and painless refinancing and Network Capital really delivered in terms of fast approval and lightning fast closing. I most appreciated how the whole team kept me informed throughout the process with no surprises. Although I was 3000 miles away from their offices, Ian **, Nolan ** and the team made the process super quick, smooth and no-hassle throughout the entire online interaction. Every phone contact was courteous and professional and their service throughout was excellent. The loan was definitely well structured for me, as a retiree, who wanted to lower my payments by paying off debts with this cash out refinance. Thank you all.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Jack ** was excellent from start to finish in helping my husband and I refinance our mortgage. Very professional and made the process simple and non stressful. I so appreciated all his help. I would recommend his service and the company Network Capital!! Also thanks to Shelly and Michelle the rest of the team.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I worked with Austin ** at Network Capital recently to do a refinance on my home mortgage. Austin and his staff were great. They were extremely knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Their process is streamlined to make it easy for the customer, and most important I felt they had my interests foremost in all their efforts. I highly recommend Austin **, and the team at Network Capital.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I was referred to Network Capital and in specific Nasha **, as he had a pleasant experience during the purchase of his home. I concur with his sentiment. Nasha and her staff went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. I commend their efforts.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Well, this is the third time that I use Network C. and again have been perfect, clear and accurate process. No doubt I will recommend and use again when I need it. Again they give me a good offer, solution and clear direction on how to use the best offer.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information