4.45/5
Based on 57 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 19, 2018

226 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 19, 2018

I needed to refinance my mortgage to get cash out and I was referred by a co-worker. I had a great experience working with Ian ** at Network Capital. He was knowledgeable, answered all my questions and kept his word and funded my loan in 15 days. It was very smooth and painless. I would definitely refer this company to friends and relatives.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 14, 2018

Network Capital Funding called to say that the interest rate had dropped and they wanted to get me in before the cutoff. After so long, the VA got the option to cut my rate and so, I just resubmitted everything. I went with their VA IRRRL program and it was a very minimally invasive process. It took a couple of weeks which was the timeline I was anticipating. The people at Network Capital were polite and my interactions with them went well. Their process was very quick and easy. They gave me the information then they told me what information they needed from me. Network Capital did everything right and I was happy with their rate, service, professionalism, and courteousness. Everything was good and straight to the point.

Original review: April 12, 2018

We wanted to do some improvements on the house. We were thinking about just going ahead and doing 18 or 24 months refinancing type, but then Network Capital Funding called us and made an offer. The only bummer about that was once that went out we must have gotten 5,000 phone calls from everybody. It was a real pain. But they were very nice and it was done efficiently and fast. We went with SMA program and their application process was simple. Christian, our loan officer, was fabulous. He was very informative and was very responsive to any calls and questions I had. However, they sold it and it took awhile for me to get the information and I was concerned I was going to be late on my payment, but everything worked out fine. The rate and the terms of the mortgage were the same what everybody was doing but with Network Capital, there was no out-of-pocket which was nice. It was a great experience, overall, and I'd recommend them.

Original review: April 11, 2018

My initial contact with Shervin was very pleasant. He took his time and was very efficient in explaining what Network Capital had to offer regarding the refinancing of me and my wife's home, that could benefit us in the future. I can without hesitation commend Shervin on his efficiency. To promote efficient communication he made sure to inform me of the time zone difference as it relates to our locations. Shervin followed up appropriately and always returned calls. Shervin ** customer service was very professional with a personal touch. Thank you Shervin.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I happened to be on a road trip sitting in the car for hours, and heard about Network Capital Funding on the news talk show that was on the radio. I recently gotten divorced so a mortgage was an easy way to get the ex-wife off, as well as get some cash out that I needed for being newly divorced. The process was super simple and Chris, the loan officer, was great. He called me daily if I didn’t call him, just to make sure everything was going smooth and we’re on track. He provided updates and reminders. He was super responsive and phenomenal. When I go out to San Diego this summer on business, I plan on getting a beer with him. I am very happy with the rate and terms of my mortgage. My experience with Network Capital was awesome!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: April 6, 2018

I was looking into the HARP program and wanted to find out about it. I started online about the HARP. I filled out the paper on that and then a guy named Amir from Network Capital Funding called me. He was a really nice guy and I liked him. He looked at my interest rate and said he could do better, and that he could save me $30 to $40 a month and lower my interest rate and not change the length of my loan. We had three discussions. We talked again the next morning and again the next afternoon. I wasn’t interested in the first couple of things that he came up with. And then he came up with something at no cost to me where they would lower the interest rate, they would refinance and it would save me money. I just ran with the figures and it should save me money.

I had people call me and told me I didn’t qualify, but I refinanced with Network Capital Funding and ended up working with them. I went with a VA loan, and the application and underwriting process took three days. Then, I started getting calls from the people that do the money figures, the loans, and the balances, and it took another couple of days. And then to close the loan, it took about five days.

The loan officers that I worked with were good. I started off with one and she handed it over to another one. There was something about the way that the loan was being written that the first one couldn’t do it. Everybody was nice. I am a very cautious and non-trusting person so they had a lot of convincing to do with me. They had to show me a lot of figures and they had to send me emails and the contract before I would accept it. At one time, they told me to pay $150 upfront for my second mortgage. I had never heard it before but to be processed, I told them that I wouldn’t send them any money until I see any figures in front of me. She said she understood so she sent me papers and I sent the check, and we were done doing business.

The rate and terms of the mortgage were very good. I would tell my friends that Network Capital is good and that they should work with them. Network Capital is doing a fantastic job. They’re to the point and very honest. If they tell you they’re going to do something, they do it. Over the years, I’ve worked with four other companies. Some of the companies were well-known. They had a lot of advertisements and stuff but they can’t really do what they say they’re going to do, but Network Capital did. They did exactly what Amir said that they would do.

We went through a lot of different ways because we talked about going with the 15-year loan and we talked about going back up to a 30-year loan but I didn’t want to go back up. I wanted to shorten it or stay the same. So, we looked at a lot of different loans and a lot of different ways to go with this. We went with four or five different options before we finally settled but everything they said they would do, they did. And if they couldn’t do it, they will tell you upfront.

Original review: March 28, 2018

This company calls me at least 3 times per day. When I ask to speak with a supervisor I'm disconnected. I've told them we aren't interested but they won't stop calling. They are a nuisance and should be reported for harassment. Enough is enough!

Original review: March 23, 2018

We did a Mortgage Refinance with Network Capital Funding Corporation and they are great to work with, process quickly and are very low on cost. Our loan officer, Tyler ** and processor, Justin ** are very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and easy to work with! When we do another mortgage loan, we will definitely work with them!

Original review: March 16, 2018

I was searching for a decent mortgage company for refinancing my home, I looked at Consumer Affairs and found Network Capital. I contacted them and a loan officer by the name of Christopher ** contacted me. After explaining everything and answering his a long lists of questions he said that this company would refinance without any hiccups; and it usually takes 10 days to complete it. The long story short, he was keep changing the rates, adding points without letting me know and charging enormous closing cost. Finally, I gave up and asked him to stop calling me with his nonsense. I would give this company "0" star.

Original review: March 13, 2018

We have quite a ton of equity in our house and we had normal MasterCard bills. We thought why we pay these high-interest rates when we could just pay less on our home mortgage. After all, it was something we could afford to do. We wanted to get this zero on the rest of our bills. However, the process of obtaining a mortgage through Network Capital Funding was long and cumbersome. There's a lot of paperwork, a lot of things we needed to find. We haven't done it for years and getting all the bank statements and the appraisals was a little cumbersome at times even when it was doable.

Fortunately, the gentleman on the phone was good. His name was Ryan and he told us everything we needed to do. He was very positive and helpful and would stop everything and answer every question. Even though we were sending stuff back and forth all the time, he was on top of his job. We liked him very well. Moreover, the rate in terms of the loan we received was good. The process took close to 45 days. While we always wish it could be lower in terms of percentage, we understand the terms and it was enough to inspire us to do it. Overall, we would definitely recommend Network Capital not only for their professionalism and efficiency but timeliness too. The process really moved quickly.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Our insurance was very high and it was not a fixed loan. We wanted to lower the payments so we got a refi with Network Capital since they were recommended by a friend. The process took a couple of weeks which was very quick. I did everything via email because I was at work all day long everyday. I was new to this but they answered every single question I had and were very good at keeping me updated. They walked me through the process and were very professional. We received the rate that we wanted and they helped us get us there. And although there was a little hiccup at the end and it was nothing that they did wrong, they took care of the issue. They were wonderful.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I've used Network Capital about five times before. I called them for a mortgage and then they asked for some paperwork. I sent it to them then they processed it. They transferred it from the initial call to a second processing person, and they transferred it to a third processing person, and then it was done. It was a smooth process. Their loan officers were always very good and were more responsive than others. And, their rate is as good or better than any place else I could get. Network Capital is very easy to work with and I've recommended them to family and friends.

Original review: March 8, 2018

My experience with Mr. Ian ** was positive and he was very helpful with any questions I had. He explained everything with the loan process thoroughly and patiently even if I didn't understand something. He made sure I did understand. All went smoothly and I would recommend him being a representative to any of my friends, family and co-workers. Thank you again Mr. Ian.

Original review: March 8, 2018

My experience with Eduardo at Network Capital was very pleasant. Eduardo was very accommodating. Always answered my phone calls without delay. Kept the promise of closing within approximately 10 days. I would not hesitate at all recommending this company to friends.

Original review: March 7, 2018

We recently refinanced our house and were very impressed with the service from all of Network Capital. Most especially, Ian ** started us out very well and managed the process throughout. He was timely, courteous, and helpful in every way. Craigneisha ** was also very helpful in the details. We were amazed that we were able to complete the process from beginning to end within two weeks! Thanks to everybody for the professionalism and kindness!

Original review: March 6, 2018

We did our Refinance with Network Capital as Victor ** as our agent! BEST DECISION EVER! He was awesome unbelievably helpful. He answered every little or big question we had with no hesitation, if we would have trouble sending him anything he stood on the phone with us patiently and helped us every step of the way. If we had questions on the weekend he would answer them. He was a extremely knowledgeable it made this transaction a smooth ride. The biggest perk was him being bilingual. My husband only speaking Spanish. He made this even better! I have recommended him to all my friends at work and family and two of them already have taken the step to work with him and this amazing company! We are now in the process of purchasing another home and are working with him again! Thank Victor and Network Capital! You’ve made our lives that much happier!

Original review: March 6, 2018

I listen to Network Capital Funding's program on the radio on Saturdays, on WMAL. I was refinancing with a cashout and they went through my credit. We did the application and the home appraisal. After the home appraisal, we waited for the underwriting. When that was done, we went to the closing. I worked with different people and everybody did their part really well. Stefanie was wonderful at her job and I had a good time working with her, as well as with some other people they were using. I was also comfortable working with Chris, my loan officer. The underwriting took a little while, but the application was finished within two weeks. Everything took 21 days from the beginning. They said they’re not supposed to take that long but with the paper processing, it took a while. Moreover, their rates are okay. If I had somebody to refer, Network Capital will be the first one I would talk about. They did a very good job.

Original review: March 3, 2018

We were consolidating debts, so we were trying to refinance to pull cash out of our home. I had done something online and that gave Network Capital my phone number. I also had something going with loanDepot, and loanDepot had actually pursued me first. But Network Capital was able to give a better interest rate with less closing fees. They went back and forth for a little bit competing for our business, and Network Capital won. They gave us the most lending credit and they got the best turnaround.

The refinance process took 15 days and it was easy. It was way faster than we’d ever refinanced with anybody before. My loan officer Nasha was always pleasant to speak with. She seemed knowledgeable but not to the point that she made me feel illegitimate to be talking to her. She was also very honest. I told her that we were already with loanDepot and she told me right away that she was gonna see if they could get a better deal. She made me feel like a person, not just a business transaction. That happens sometimes with big companies, then you get lost in the paperwork. But she was able to communicate very well. I’ve recommended her to two of my friends to get refinancing through and gave them Network Capital Funding's number as well.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I was a little skeptical to call and once I started talking to Ian, he immediately put me at ease and made me feel comfortable when other institutions would not help me. He stayed with me through the whole process and stayed late at work in order to get paperwork in on time to get my loan through. I own a small business here in the Bay Area and Ian is exactly the type of person every business owner wants working for them. I truly appreciated his customer service and will definitely recommend him to any of my friends who may need his help.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I wanted to take a minute to recognize Stephanie ** (Processor). I had the pleasure of working with her on the Braun file. She was very responsive and on top of what was needed and even went the extra mile and provided me her personal number. I called her at 9:00 EST which was 6:00 AM her time and she answered the phone and was eager to help me get our closing package that I didn’t receive yesterday for our 10:00 closing today. Once again it was a pleasure working with her and she should be recognized for that!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

My wife and I have struggled with the burden of a foreclosure, yet Network Capital came through for us! After comparing many other companies offers, we chose Network Capital, and they were the best in every regard. Kenan along with the rest of the team were professional, personable and communicated with us perfectly. Absolutely a five star performance!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Angelo and Stephanie were very professional and helped us through the loan process quickly and provided a number of options which would save us money. We were able to close two days early because of their expertise and stream-lined loan process.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Ian ** was a great help on making me understand everything I needed to know on my refinance. He was there anytime I had a question or needed advice. Ian and Anh completely guided me through and helped me get all the paperwork in order to make my refinance go smoothly and quickly. Thanks for all the help Ian and Anh.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Ian was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and continued to follow up throughout the process. I took a chance because I hear of Network via the Saturday talk show in San Francisco. For the last 28 years I've dealt with the same lender. Ian knew his stuff!!! Great experience.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Shaun and his team were extremely helpful with the process of refinancing my home. They were quick, organized, and knowledgeable. They made the process super easy and convenient for us. I truly recommend their services for anyone looking to reference their home. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I dealt with two fantastic people from Network Capital Funding for a refinance on an existing VA loan. One person from a title company who persuaded me that this really would be something I wanted to do, and I'm not easily persuaded, and another who they got to deliver the documents in a hotel room in Kansas City. I was in Kansas City visiting my family and I gave them a window of time to deliver and they met it. The person had to actually come back because he forgot double pieces of paper. But even then, they called up and said, "Do you mind if the person comes back?" Those guys have been great so it was fine. I was impressed as they really made the process very easy and easy to understand, and they were very accommodating. I got a lower rate and great terms and they were just perfect. I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Network Capital worked really fast and my application went really well. I applied online and then I had several people to contact me. I originally spoke to a guy who got information to set up the appointment. Then I went to the girl who managed my account. She was very helpful and she tried to get my application over quickly. If there was something I didn't understand, she didn't hesitate to sit there and help me through it. I was impressed with her concern.

They had a good procedure and any derailment was my fault, not theirs. However, a certain company kept calling me about my late payment and I told them that they have already been funded, and they said they hadn't. But then I found out they did get funded, they just did not get funded as fast as I was told they would. I got a 4% interest rate but I was blindsided by the fact that they own their loan and that I didn't have to out any money. I thought I understood it when their rep said that I wouldn't have to pay for any closing calls. But they financed and I didn't understand that one clearly. Overall, it was a good experience. They were very good to work with, the process went well and I would recommend them others.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have different properties and the guys at Network Capital Funding helped me a lot with refinancing. The last guy even helped me a lot better than anybody else. His name was Nathan and he sent me emails, and then he would call me anytime I had to make something. And the whole application and underwriting process took six weeks, which was fair. So far, everything's good. I'm on another process to refinance another property and this is the fifth time I'm doing it with them in a year. Overall, the guys at Network Capital Funding have been really good. I will recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I was pleased with the whole process. Angelo and Philip were very helpful. They helped me to get everything together for the loan. The process was positive and quick. I am glad I chose Network Capital. I like the fact that Network Capital will continue to take care of my loan. In 6 months they will try to lower the interest rate.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I got a call from Network Capital Funding and I got a 30 year fixed VA. The process was fairly straightforward and fast. The guys that I was interfaced with were good. They stayed up until the end. Although it was hard to get in touch with them towards the end, they were available during the process. They answered questions and talked me through the process. They were personable and I was generally pleased with them. However, they need to make sure that towards the end of the process and even after, they maintain the availability they had during most of the process.

While I have some of the paperwork, I don't have a copy of the whole mortgage and I've been trying to get that. They keep saying they're going to send it but it's been a couple of weeks and I still haven't gotten it. I saved money on my mortgage and I didn't have to put out an initial outlay of money. Someone had to get cap money into it but that's okay at my age. Moreover, I'm paying less per month. I have made my first payment and the paperwork that I sent in for automatic payment has been processed. I'd recommend giving them a shot.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner

Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information