4.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

271 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Nasha ** with Network Capital was awesome to work with. To me she went above & beyond of what I expected of her. She always got back to me in a timely manner. Even if it was just to say she’s working on it she always replied back. When I started this process I never knew I would meet such a Compassionate person like Nasha. I would always recommend Network Capital Funding.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I worked with Ian ** and the process was pretty flawless. I've done this before so I kind of know how it all works and so I was probably an easier than average customer to work with. He was able to get us a much lower rate than we had previously and we got some cash out to pay off some small loans. If you want someone that will call or text you back right away go with Ian **. He was spot on!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My sister, Marian contacted Bruno ** in the Florida office on September 13th to continue with the application previously started with Jack **, whom she had previously contacted in December of 2017. We had previously dealt with Network Capital; and, we had been very satisfied with them. My sister, Marian had contacted Jack ** in December of 2017 with Network Capital. Jack had everything completed, except, the last piece of information he needed was her income verification. Marian was busy working long hours; and, she did not get this to him in time, before he left the company. I do not understand why, such a stable company has a large turnover with employees?

Afterwards, we were solicited by several mortgage companies. The company most persistent was Federal Savings, who we had signed with on March 27th. The loan with Federal Savings did not close until July, with one mistake after another. We were very disappointed with them, as, the mistakes were not corrected in a reasonable time frame. The credit card payments were sent to wrong addresses, including a private residence in another state. Federal Savings did not know where the incorrect addresses came from? Our school tax bill has not been paid, at the time of settlement, leaving it to Franklin American, the new mortgagor, to pay it. They were taken over by Citizens Bank; and, it is still not paid, as, they did not mail it, in a timely manner in August. They waited until October 10th to mail it. Now, there is an additional $983.00 late fee, because it was not mailed in August.

Bruno was, and still is, a Breath of Fresh Air. When Marian had spoken with Bruno on September 13th, he immediately started the ball rolling. Bruno is an exceptional person. Bruno is knowledgeable, and, efficient and kind. Bruno listened to us; and focused on our needs. Bruno is conscientious. He made sure all of the transactions ran smoothly; and, closed the loan accurately within a few weeks. We have never had the opportunity to speak with Shelby; but, it does take more than one person to process loans. We are certain, Shelby was the guiding light to process the loan, as well as Bruno.

In our opinion, Bruno should be recognized and commended for his fine efforts with Network Capital and their customers. We are happy to work with a company, who follows thru with their commitments. We hope Bruno and Shelby will remain with Network Capital for many years; as, for whatever reason, Jack Duzbdanyan had to leave, it is sad. Jack did a good job, and, it appeared, he was happy with the company. We hope, your company will appreciate the fine work, which Bruno has been performing. Please consider allowing Bruno to remain with your company, and consider giving him a promotion, which he so richly deserves. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Alex ** and Kelly **. Alex has so much enthusiasm which is so refreshing. I spoke to two other lenders who tried to scare me out of applying for an FHA loan based on my credit history. One of them told me I'd never qualify for an FHA loan in my lifetime because I defaulted on a student loan years ago. He was so certain about it too.

I was about to give up on house hunting but then I remembered Network Capital - my father previously used this company to refinance his house (senior citizen with low income, etc) so I decided to pick up the phone and give them a call. Alex reassured me that he could help me secure a loan and that it would be ok based on my employment history and the fact that the loan is in good standing now. He was always so encouraging and diligent at his job. Very knowledgeable and professional. He even works late sometimes and would take my phone call in the evening after long crazy workdays at my hospital job. He's very good about following up and returning phone calls as is Kelly, the loan processor. He was right, I got approved for the loan and even with a few hiccups along the way, he was able to effectively get my loan approved for a reasonable rate. I am loving my new home now and will definitely work with this company again in the future!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Jack has been a absolute pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and courteous. Mr. Jack has been very helpful in answering any and all my questions. I'm a first time home buyer so Mr. Jack has been instrumental in all the help he has given us. Always a positive attitude and encouragement.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Worked with Mr. Victor ** who was extremely attentive to the urgency of my request. Resolved all challenges expeditiously in order to accomplish the multiples objectives of the refinance of two properties. Was consistently available to answer all my questions and concerns in order to successfully close two transactions in record time. Exceptional experience!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I refinanced with Network Capital in June of this year and I had the extreme pleasure of working with Ian **. He was courteous and kind throughout the entire process while being available every time I called. He made the process of refinancing as painless as possible. I didn't know refinancing would be as easy as it was actually. In my situation I had to take someone off title (which was my only goal at first), but then Ian and his team came up with an even better option. They paid off ALL of my debt to lower my overall monthly obligations by over $1000/month while increasing my credit score by over 100 points in doing so and did all of this within 20 days!! I am eagerly awaiting the 6 month mortgage review with Ian and his team so we can increase that monthly savings even more! Thank you Ian for everything you did for me, you will definitely be my lifetime mortgage banker!!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

My loan officer was Nasha **. She was excellent at her job. Her personality and knowing her job was really good. She was very caring with her people. If she said she would do something she did it. I would recommend her and the company to friends. Thank you for everything.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The loan process was seamless - Senior Mortgage Banker, Angelo ** exceeded my expectations, he worked diligently throughout the entire document process, by emailing the loan documents in a timely manner and providing detail answers to all my mortgage questions over the phone. I would definitely recommend Network Capital to a family member or friend!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I got a mortgage with another company that caused a problem with an ongoing mortgage because I had a USDA loan and they said I had to pay it off. The subsidy recapture was over $35,000 that they wanted immediately. That loan was paid off, which left me in a bind because I didn’t have that. So, I needed a loan very fast because they gave me 60 days to come up with the money or they were foreclosing the home after everything else was paid off. When I called Network Capital Funding, they were very fast and right on point explaining everything that they needed to with me. We encountered more problems as we were doing it but they worked with me on getting all of that straightened out.

The reps, Shelby and John, were wonderful. Even after the loan was through, John called once a month for a while to make sure that everything was still going okay and if there was still anything that could be done. The follow-up was wonderful. He encountered problems that sales don’t usually wind up with and it still went that well. Communication was the biggest thing in the loan and I was very impressed. The process took 60 days and even though they were up against a bunch of stuff, they still managed to put it through that quickly for us. Also, the rates and terms of the mortgage were competitive.

My husband said that they need to change the name of the company to On Point Mortgage because that’s what they were. They were so good and this was the best experience I have ever had. I have had mortgages in the past where stuff were not explained and not forthcoming that I have walked out of signings and dropped particular mortgages that were going in the past. With Network Capital, everything was exactly as needed. They gave me copies of everything. I will be referring people to them because of my experience.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Bruno ** was extremely responsive and easy to deal with. We completed our refinance in a very timely and efficient manner. He was accessible and helpful in planning to retire higher interest debt. I would recommend his services to anyone interested in a new or refinance mortgage.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

When Network Capital says they will conduct a periodic review, they mean it. I had a great experience with Ramsey in the late Spring. Sure enough in October Ian (and his whole support team including Shelby) were able to improve my situation as well as to creatively coordinate a refinance of my home along with the re-refinance of a rental property all within something like ten days. Thoroughness and patience were combined with competence to meet my needs well. Well appreciated.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Excellent service, would use this company again. Very professional. Ian and his team were on top of their game. The paperwork was simple. The notary that they lined up was excellent also. I will tell anyone I know about my experience with Network Capital. Thanks again for the great service and great rates.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My experience with John & Alyson of Network Capitol was all positive from beginning to end, they delivered everything they said they would do for me to make my refinance a smooth process, I will recommend Network Capitol to anyone I know looking to refinance or consolidate loans. Thanks again John **.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I want to recommend Network Capital to anyone looking for a fair, fast and reasonably priced mortgage refinance program. In particular, I'd like to commend the great work and excellent customer service provided by Bruno ** and Shelby ** of Network Capital. Because of Bruno and Shelby and the great team at Network Capital, my family and I are on our way to being debt free within three years time. High praise to everyone at Network Capital! You've got a great team and you can count on me for referrals. God bless y'all, always, and in all ways.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I had some challenging situations. I double-checked Network Capital against some of the other very popular companies, and they were able to do what the others weren’t. Getting the mortgage was simple and easy. The process took under three weeks and they were responsive and courteous. It was excellent with the loan officer. It was a very pleasant experience and I'd definitely recommend them. We’ll probably be doing business with them in the future.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Great service by Ian and his team. They were always very helpful, paid attention to detail, and followed up with everything. And always returned my calls. Thank you, Ian. They were also quite quick with the whole procedure, well done Ian.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

John ** was very Helpful and knowledgeable. A True professional. Constantly checking up to ensure that I'm kept updated on my transaction. Went beyond the call of duty to make it happen. I really appreciate everything you did to make my experience less stressful.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

After checking for a loan against my house to pay for solar with many lenders I chose Network Capital. Victor (Manny) ** was my lending banker. He explained in simple language the process and timetable for the transaction. Everything went as planned and promised. I was especially pleased that there is no early payoff penalty since I plan to pay off in a few months. Manny was always there to answer questions or quickly called me back with answers. He was extremely knowledgeable. I actually feel we became friends during this transaction. In short, I am very pleased with my experience.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I would say that Brenda ** did a fantastic job helping us to refinance our home and we are very happy she went way out her way to get it done. That is one employee you need to keep. Thanks again Brenda **. Will see you in 6 months.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I recently worked with Alexander ** and Shelby ** from Network Capital and from the beginning they showed their expertise and exemplary professionalism in handling my mortgage refinance. Alexander was straightforward and very helpful explaining my options and the process from start to finish. He helped make the process painless, and could not have done this without him. He is knowledgeable and professional and was happy to answer all my questions. I appreciated his expertise and ability and willingness to work with me to reach my goals. I was extremely impressed with the level of customer service that I wanted to let others know my experience and I will highly recommend Alexander, Shelby, and Network Capital to my friends. Overall it was a great experience working with Alexander and Shelby.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I have listened to the Network Capital weekend radio program for years. I finally bought a house and found that the experience was better than I had hoped. Bruno was so responsive to all my emotional twists as to how to take the loan and pay for the renovations. I changed my mind several times and he was right there with me, quoting and re-quoting, and explaining the differences every step of the way. Michael took over the process and punched the document requests out at rapid fire. All you have to do is keep up and a week later you're pretty much done. Made it kind of fun instead of days of delays where you lose that focus. Great team. Great experience. Thanks so much!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

What can I say? I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, who wants to help someone who is already in trouble, right? But that didn’t matter to the Network Capital Funding Corporation team. They did not judge me because of my financial difficulties or my credit score. What they did do is make a difference in my financial future. They had actually offered a solution to my issues and promised to make it even better after I get back on my two feet. From the initial phone call to the follow up when the loan was funded, communication was never an issue.

John ** was fantastic. He explained everything through and through and sometimes over and over again. He was always there to respond to my phone calls and emails in a very timely manner. All throughout the process, there was never any pressure… just guidance. I am truly appreciative of his patience and understanding throughout the process. John also kept in contact with me even after the loan was funded, ensuring that the experience was everything he explained it to be, and to remind me that we would revisit this solution in the near future.

Alyson ** was my loan processor and she was awesome. Everything that John had communicated to me was what she understood would be happening. She made herself available for questions I had on more than one occasion. She had to explain things to me like I was a third-grader, but she didn’t mind and she always asked if I understood the information she had provided me. If you are even remotely skeptical as I was, just listen to the options John, Alyson and Network Capital Funding Corporation has for you. I have so much weight off my shoulders, I actually cried when I was giving checks to my debtors and hearing the words “paid in full.”

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Angelo ** and Shelby ** are superstars with Network Capital. With their excellent support, my refi went through in less than two weeks, with the best rates, and terms available. They were very responsive and handled all of the details to ensure everything went smoothly from start to finish. I highly recommend Angelo and Shelby for future promotions and continued success!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Everything went smooth and with ease. I had no issues during the process. He was great with following up about all the items and answering all the questions I had. I randomly answered his first call and glad I did. Thanks to Sameer.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I love Network Capital Funding. They were so helpful and were always there for any questions I had. My loan officer was so polite. I was just out getting banks, but when I talked to her the first time, I said that Network Capital Funding was where I was going. The application was quick and easy. It only took almost three weeks to close out. Moreover, their rate was great and I was really happy with it. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I recently had the most awesome experience in refinancing my home with Network Capital Funding Corporation, it was truly a pleasant experience from beginning to the end because I had the absolute best mortgage banker / loan servicing representative, that any client could ask for. The name of that mortgage banker / loan servicing agent was Nasha **. Nasha was extremely knowledgeable, extremely efficient, unbelievably helpful and very polite and patient. She guided me every step of the way and was always ready with an answer to all my questions. She was always available for me and I felt very confident that she tried to expedite the process and got me the best outcome that was possibly. She locked my rate in a timely manner and had the loan process move along so efficiently that the entire refinancing process was completed in about 2 weeks. The whole process was actually a very pleasant and rewarding experience and I got a good deal.

I would recommend Network Capital Funding to everyone because of the efficient, courteous and timely manner in which Nasha ** executed this entire refinancing procedure. I would like also to thank the closer, Elizabeth ** for all her help, as well as everyone that helped to complete this whole procedure, and once again I must say that I really have a very good impression of Network's expertise because of the awesome job that Nasha ** and Elizabeth ** did. Thanks again, Nasha and I wish you the very best in your career - you were awesome.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I am happy I worked with Samir. He is professional and knowledgeable about the refinance process. When I had questions, he answered them with detail, and he never appeared to be rushing me off the telephone. Samir, thank you very much for your assistance.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I have just completed a VA Refinance for debt consolidation and wanted to provide feedback on the experience. I am a retired Coast Guard Commander and have bought four houses and refinanced five times. This is the best Refinance that I have ever been through. Mr. Nima ** was exceptional in his professionalism and knowledge of the VA Refinance process. The loan went very smoothly without any problems or setbacks of any kind. Thank you very much and I would recommend your company to anyone that may be interested in refinancing their home.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Both Bruno and Creagnecia (not spelled correctly) were really excellent to work with to refinance my mortgage. They were knowledgeable and efficient and went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly and quickly. Really appreciate all of their hard work.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information