4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

287 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

MIRACLE!!! It was over 2 years trying to refinance my property and all financial lenders denied me cause my high debts and low income, I was so frustrated receiving many phone calls from lenders that I even hang up on them on the first calls. I don’t know. This time I felt one more time to proceed with this company named NETWORK CAPITAL Funding Corporation where a representative named NASHA ** assisted me in a whole processing making me feel I'm family and hopefully, she helped me every step of the way even if I needed some document she made it for me. Maybe for many people it’s a simple finance processing but for me it changed my quality life. THANK YOU NASHA ** and NETWORK CAPITAL. GOD BLESS ALL.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

This was a refinance for me to get a lower interest rate on my home loan. I went from 5% to 4.75%. I had to bring a minimal amount to signing and the loan was handled quickly. I was informed every step of the way. A pleasurable experience!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I like to say about my personal experience with tony & team made this possible all the way through the process with the experience & politeness at every time I needed to contact them at any given time. I definitely recommended. Thanks again and if need you in the future I'll call you no hesitation.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Network Capital and Ian ** are the best!!! This is our 2nd time refinancing with Network and Ian. Very helpful in every step, especially, with myself and anything on a smart phone or computer! He is awesome! I would recommend him to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Our original loan was an FHA loan thus requiring Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). While called insurance this is not insurance for the benefit of the borrower, it only benefits the bank and then only if you die. We also had a second lien on our property due to an energy upgrade loan (high efficiency furnace, water heater, insulation, etc.). Our goal was to eliminate the PMI, pay off the second lien and consolidate some other bills. Working with John and Kelly was absolutely delightful. They communicated well, were very clear in what they needed, explained every question we had very well and really supported us through the entire process. Most importantly, they did not lose track of OUR goals but worked diligently to make sure our needs were met. The entire process was swift and mostly painless.

On a previous refinance attempt with a different lender, our appraisal came in lower then we had expected. Regardless, the finance company insisted they could still give us a good deal, all we had to do was pay an additional $10,000: we need to lower our debt load, not increase it. I finally had to send a written letter to put me on their "do not call" list before they would stop pestering me.

Obviously, I checked with John at the start and said this is not acceptable and I would not stand for any such treatment again. I was assured that he would not do anything like this; if we ran into problems he would help find a solution and, if he was not able to meet our needs, he would tell us so and walk away. Fortunately, this was not the case. My only disappointment was that the price of the appraisal was considerably higher than was quoted by other potential lenders. Still, a small price to pay for excellent communications, swift and competent service and a friendly and supportive relationship.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

My wife and I needed to refinance our home due to our retirement being wiped out by the recession and needing to combine some credit card debt we had run up while I looked for work - a process that took over 3 years. After reading reviews here, I contacted Network Capital. I suppose the first red flag should have been the fact I got a call like 60 seconds after I submitted my contact info. They are VERY eager to sell you their product. After hanging up, I got another call from them within my area code and they were unaware I was already dealing with someone else from their company.

I dealt with Kevin, and it seemed like things were going well at first. We provided as much of the requested data as possible, some things like utility bills we could not provide since we cut out as many expenses (like cable TV) as possible. Since we have lived in our home for the past 12 years, we had built up some equity. We needed to cash out a total of about 80% loan to value (using the lowest original appraisal, see below) or about 77.5% using my estimated value or 78% using the revised appraisal value. I estimated the value and the appraisal ($500 of our money) is where things really went south.

The appraiser discounted the size of our detached building by 50%. It's a 2,400 square foot detached garage that can park 12 cars, yet it was listed as a 6 car garage. She also claimed she never received a survey, which I had personally emailed to her the same day it was requested. I would avoid dealing with Solidifi as an appraisal firm if it is at all possible. Long story short, the appraisal came in $15,000 short of what I had estimated. I complained and Kevin filed an appeal, and the appraisal was adjusted up $10,000 a couple of days later.

Having been told a few days earlier that if we could get within about $4,000 of the value, Network Capital could adjust some fees to where we would not have to pay anything out - something I made clear that thanks to the recession we could not do. Now that we were within $5,000, this figure jumped to $8,000 and our interest rate was up 1/8 percent, even though we supposedly had a "lock" at the lower rate- and filled out a form to that effect.

Having spoken to him several times, Kevin's problem is that he does not listen completely. I had to explain the appraisal problem as it relates to the detached garage several times. I finally had to explain square footage of my detached garage and how the appraiser had undercut the size. In our final call, he kept asking if we had any liquid assets and I had to keep reminding him that our retirement had been wiped out so we did not. I finally pulled the plug on this deal. Too many problems. It became clear the left-hand does not know what the right one is doing, as later that day I got an email from the assigned processor from Network Capital wanting yet more information. I replied that I had decided to look elsewhere. Based upon my experience with this company, I cannot recommend doing business with them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Ian ** made it happen. My refi was complex and unconventional. Failure would have lost me a home I built with my own hands to bottom dwelling vultures. Ian was not going to let that happen. The digital document management expedites the process. When issues arose Ian was on top of the situation and so professional. He structured a solution that far surpassed the competing lenders. Ian put so much energy, time and concern into assuring a successful outcome. Get him the documents he needs and he will design a financing solution that will best serve your specific situation. He saved my home. Should I need refinancing in the future, I will return to Network Capital and Ian ** in particular. Thank you Ian.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

From the time I started working with Ian until the closing at less than a month, it was nothing but a pleasurable experience. Ian and the Fidelity team came in as I was negotiating with a bank and they immediately cut $8000 in closing costs that the bank was tacking on for their profit. The interest rate was comparable, the costs were well defined and I felt good during and after the process. They took care of everything right down to sending a notary to me to handle the paperwork. Overall, after buying 4 homes in my past, they made the 5th by far the easiest.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Breezed through the process. Staff was professional, responsive, and timely in information... Senior broker Ian was terrific. Had worked with many companies in past. Spent over a year trying to get a deal through but had no success until Network Capital interceded.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

John ** was a pleasure to work with - very accommodating and prompt in his replies. Information that he provided was accurate and timely, and his follow-up was superb! The entire process was extremely fast and well executed, with no problems.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Thanks for everything. I feel that you helped me to make my home and life better. Thanks for you and Kelly working with me and answering all my questions. This process was easy because you and Kelly explained everything and made sure I knew what was expected of me.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Jordan ** was able to do what no other lender could do. I'm in the middle of a divorce and was trying to refinance my loan to a fixed rate. (Mine is adjustable.) My husband refused to sign off on the house, and my payment just went up in Nov. Other lenders I went with said no problem, then when it came to signing, they said it couldn't be done without my husband's permission. Twice this happened. I gave up and figured I wouldn't be refinancing soon. Not until my divorce was final. Until I spoke to Jordan!! He made it happen!

The process was quick and painless!!! I now have a fixed rate mortgage and the worry of my payment on an adjustable loan is over!!! He was wonderful explaining everything to me and walking me through it. I cannot tell you how he has helped make an impossibility a reality!!! I just want whoever is in charge to know I literally couldn't do this without him!!! Thank you for having a great employee working for your company and I will refer anyone I know to him if they ever need a lender.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Mortgage Refi - Jack and his team were great! They answered all my questions and got back with me on the same day. They both stayed on the phone with me while I sent over documents needed to complete the various transactions. Both were very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable in their respective areas of expertise. I had a very great experience with Jack and his team. I would definitely recommend family and friends.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Ian **, Senior Mortgage Banker, at Network Capital Funding was EXCEPTIONAL. I received an extremely high level of service, expertise, and follow-through by Ian & the Network Capital Team, from loan origination & loan structuring, to underwriting and Funding. I highly recommend Ian ** and his team at Network Funding.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

We had a refinance through National Capital. and it went according to plan, and I’m happy with the result. But as the process went on, they kept asking for additional documentation. If the full list had been asked for at the very beginning, it would’ve been much easier to get prepared and send it in one go rather in drips and drops. But overall, everything went reasonably smoothly. In fact, I picked them over Quicken. I didn’t like dealing with the guy at Quicken who contacted me. I did the refinance at that time because I had enough equity in the property to get away with not having to pay PMI anymore. It was not having to pay that additional PMI insurance, which is my money saving plan.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

My experience with Network Capital (Franco **) was very very good. Everything that Franco told me was true. He checked on me throughout the process and even after all completed to make sure if I had questions. Very good experience. Fairly easy!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Nasha ** with Network Capital was awesome to work with. To me she went above & beyond of what I expected of her. She always got back to me in a timely manner. Even if it was just to say she’s working on it she always replied back. When I started this process I never knew I would meet such a Compassionate person like Nasha. I would always recommend Network Capital Funding.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I worked with Ian ** and the process was pretty flawless. I've done this before so I kind of know how it all works and so I was probably an easier than average customer to work with. He was able to get us a much lower rate than we had previously and we got some cash out to pay off some small loans. If you want someone that will call or text you back right away go with Ian **. He was spot on!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My sister, Marian contacted Bruno ** in the Florida office on September 13th to continue with the application previously started with Jack **, whom she had previously contacted in December of 2017. We had previously dealt with Network Capital; and, we had been very satisfied with them. My sister, Marian had contacted Jack ** in December of 2017 with Network Capital. Jack had everything completed, except, the last piece of information he needed was her income verification. Marian was busy working long hours; and, she did not get this to him in time, before he left the company. I do not understand why, such a stable company has a large turnover with employees?

Afterwards, we were solicited by several mortgage companies. The company most persistent was Federal Savings, who we had signed with on March 27th. The loan with Federal Savings did not close until July, with one mistake after another. We were very disappointed with them, as, the mistakes were not corrected in a reasonable time frame. The credit card payments were sent to wrong addresses, including a private residence in another state. Federal Savings did not know where the incorrect addresses came from? Our school tax bill has not been paid, at the time of settlement, leaving it to Franklin American, the new mortgagor, to pay it. They were taken over by Citizens Bank; and, it is still not paid, as, they did not mail it, in a timely manner in August. They waited until October 10th to mail it. Now, there is an additional $983.00 late fee, because it was not mailed in August.

Bruno was, and still is, a Breath of Fresh Air. When Marian had spoken with Bruno on September 13th, he immediately started the ball rolling. Bruno is an exceptional person. Bruno is knowledgeable, and, efficient and kind. Bruno listened to us; and focused on our needs. Bruno is conscientious. He made sure all of the transactions ran smoothly; and, closed the loan accurately within a few weeks. We have never had the opportunity to speak with Shelby; but, it does take more than one person to process loans. We are certain, Shelby was the guiding light to process the loan, as well as Bruno.

In our opinion, Bruno should be recognized and commended for his fine efforts with Network Capital and their customers. We are happy to work with a company, who follows thru with their commitments. We hope Bruno and Shelby will remain with Network Capital for many years; as, for whatever reason, Jack Duzbdanyan had to leave, it is sad. Jack did a good job, and, it appeared, he was happy with the company. We hope, your company will appreciate the fine work, which Bruno has been performing. Please consider allowing Bruno to remain with your company, and consider giving him a promotion, which he so richly deserves. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Alex ** and Kelly **. Alex has so much enthusiasm which is so refreshing. I spoke to two other lenders who tried to scare me out of applying for an FHA loan based on my credit history. One of them told me I'd never qualify for an FHA loan in my lifetime because I defaulted on a student loan years ago. He was so certain about it too.

I was about to give up on house hunting but then I remembered Network Capital - my father previously used this company to refinance his house (senior citizen with low income, etc) so I decided to pick up the phone and give them a call. Alex reassured me that he could help me secure a loan and that it would be ok based on my employment history and the fact that the loan is in good standing now. He was always so encouraging and diligent at his job. Very knowledgeable and professional. He even works late sometimes and would take my phone call in the evening after long crazy workdays at my hospital job. He's very good about following up and returning phone calls as is Kelly, the loan processor. He was right, I got approved for the loan and even with a few hiccups along the way, he was able to effectively get my loan approved for a reasonable rate. I am loving my new home now and will definitely work with this company again in the future!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Jack has been a absolute pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and courteous. Mr. Jack has been very helpful in answering any and all my questions. I'm a first time home buyer so Mr. Jack has been instrumental in all the help he has given us. Always a positive attitude and encouragement.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Worked with Mr. Victor ** who was extremely attentive to the urgency of my request. Resolved all challenges expeditiously in order to accomplish the multiples objectives of the refinance of two properties. Was consistently available to answer all my questions and concerns in order to successfully close two transactions in record time. Exceptional experience!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I refinanced with Network Capital in June of this year and I had the extreme pleasure of working with Ian **. He was courteous and kind throughout the entire process while being available every time I called. He made the process of refinancing as painless as possible. I didn't know refinancing would be as easy as it was actually. In my situation I had to take someone off title (which was my only goal at first), but then Ian and his team came up with an even better option. They paid off ALL of my debt to lower my overall monthly obligations by over $1000/month while increasing my credit score by over 100 points in doing so and did all of this within 20 days!! I am eagerly awaiting the 6 month mortgage review with Ian and his team so we can increase that monthly savings even more! Thank you Ian for everything you did for me, you will definitely be my lifetime mortgage banker!!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

My loan officer was Nasha **. She was excellent at her job. Her personality and knowing her job was really good. She was very caring with her people. If she said she would do something she did it. I would recommend her and the company to friends. Thank you for everything.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The loan process was seamless - Senior Mortgage Banker, Angelo ** exceeded my expectations, he worked diligently throughout the entire document process, by emailing the loan documents in a timely manner and providing detail answers to all my mortgage questions over the phone. I would definitely recommend Network Capital to a family member or friend!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I got a mortgage with another company that caused a problem with an ongoing mortgage because I had a USDA loan and they said I had to pay it off. The subsidy recapture was over $35,000 that they wanted immediately. That loan was paid off, which left me in a bind because I didn’t have that. So, I needed a loan very fast because they gave me 60 days to come up with the money or they were foreclosing the home after everything else was paid off. When I called Network Capital Funding, they were very fast and right on point explaining everything that they needed to with me. We encountered more problems as we were doing it but they worked with me on getting all of that straightened out.

The reps, Shelby and John, were wonderful. Even after the loan was through, John called once a month for a while to make sure that everything was still going okay and if there was still anything that could be done. The follow-up was wonderful. He encountered problems that sales don’t usually wind up with and it still went that well. Communication was the biggest thing in the loan and I was very impressed. The process took 60 days and even though they were up against a bunch of stuff, they still managed to put it through that quickly for us. Also, the rates and terms of the mortgage were competitive.

My husband said that they need to change the name of the company to On Point Mortgage because that’s what they were. They were so good and this was the best experience I have ever had. I have had mortgages in the past where stuff were not explained and not forthcoming that I have walked out of signings and dropped particular mortgages that were going in the past. With Network Capital, everything was exactly as needed. They gave me copies of everything. I will be referring people to them because of my experience.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Bruno ** was extremely responsive and easy to deal with. We completed our refinance in a very timely and efficient manner. He was accessible and helpful in planning to retire higher interest debt. I would recommend his services to anyone interested in a new or refinance mortgage.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

When Network Capital says they will conduct a periodic review, they mean it. I had a great experience with Ramsey in the late Spring. Sure enough in October Ian (and his whole support team including Shelby) were able to improve my situation as well as to creatively coordinate a refinance of my home along with the re-refinance of a rental property all within something like ten days. Thoroughness and patience were combined with competence to meet my needs well. Well appreciated.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Excellent service, would use this company again. Very professional. Ian and his team were on top of their game. The paperwork was simple. The notary that they lined up was excellent also. I will tell anyone I know about my experience with Network Capital. Thanks again for the great service and great rates.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My experience with John & Alyson of Network Capitol was all positive from beginning to end, they delivered everything they said they would do for me to make my refinance a smooth process, I will recommend Network Capitol to anyone I know looking to refinance or consolidate loans. Thanks again John **.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information