4.80/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

258 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My experience with John & Alyson of Network Capitol was all positive from beginning to end, they delivered everything they said they would do for me to make my refinance a smooth process, I will recommend Network Capitol to anyone I know looking to refinance or consolidate loans. Thanks again John **.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I want to recommend Network Capital to anyone looking for a fair, fast and reasonably priced mortgage refinance program. In particular, I'd like to commend the great work and excellent customer service provided by Bruno ** and Shelby ** of Network Capital. Because of Bruno and Shelby and the great team at Network Capital, my family and I are on our way to being debt free within three years time. High praise to everyone at Network Capital! You've got a great team and you can count on me for referrals. God bless y'all, always, and in all ways.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I had some challenging situations. I double-checked Network Capital against some of the other very popular companies, and they were able to do what the others weren’t. Getting the mortgage was simple and easy. The process took under three weeks and they were responsive and courteous. It was excellent with the loan officer. It was a very pleasant experience and I'd definitely recommend them. We’ll probably be doing business with them in the future.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Great service by Ian and his team. They were always very helpful, paid attention to detail, and followed up with everything. And always returned my calls. Thank you, Ian. They were also quite quick with the whole procedure, well done Ian.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

John ** was very Helpful and knowledgeable. A True professional. Constantly checking up to ensure that I'm kept updated on my transaction. Went beyond the call of duty to make it happen. I really appreciate everything you did to make my experience less stressful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

After checking for a loan against my house to pay for solar with many lenders I chose Network Capital. Victor (Manny) ** was my lending banker. He explained in simple language the process and timetable for the transaction. Everything went as planned and promised. I was especially pleased that there is no early payoff penalty since I plan to pay off in a few months. Manny was always there to answer questions or quickly called me back with answers. He was extremely knowledgeable. I actually feel we became friends during this transaction. In short, I am very pleased with my experience.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I would say that Brenda ** did a fantastic job helping us to refinance our home and we are very happy she went way out her way to get it done. That is one employee you need to keep. Thanks again Brenda **. Will see you in 6 months.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I recently worked with Alexander ** and Shelby ** from Network Capital and from the beginning they showed their expertise and exemplary professionalism in handling my mortgage refinance. Alexander was straightforward and very helpful explaining my options and the process from start to finish. He helped make the process painless, and could not have done this without him. He is knowledgeable and professional and was happy to answer all my questions. I appreciated his expertise and ability and willingness to work with me to reach my goals. I was extremely impressed with the level of customer service that I wanted to let others know my experience and I will highly recommend Alexander, Shelby, and Network Capital to my friends. Overall it was a great experience working with Alexander and Shelby.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I have listened to the Network Capital weekend radio program for years. I finally bought a house and found that the experience was better than I had hoped. Bruno was so responsive to all my emotional twists as to how to take the loan and pay for the renovations. I changed my mind several times and he was right there with me, quoting and re-quoting, and explaining the differences every step of the way. Michael took over the process and punched the document requests out at rapid fire. All you have to do is keep up and a week later you're pretty much done. Made it kind of fun instead of days of delays where you lose that focus. Great team. Great experience. Thanks so much!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

What can I say? I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, who wants to help someone who is already in trouble, right? But that didn’t matter to the Network Capital Funding Corporation team. They did not judge me because of my financial difficulties or my credit score. What they did do is make a difference in my financial future. They had actually offered a solution to my issues and promised to make it even better after I get back on my two feet. From the initial phone call to the follow up when the loan was funded, communication was never an issue.

John ** was fantastic. He explained everything through and through and sometimes over and over again. He was always there to respond to my phone calls and emails in a very timely manner. All throughout the process, there was never any pressure… just guidance. I am truly appreciative of his patience and understanding throughout the process. John also kept in contact with me even after the loan was funded, ensuring that the experience was everything he explained it to be, and to remind me that we would revisit this solution in the near future.

Alyson ** was my loan processor and she was awesome. Everything that John had communicated to me was what she understood would be happening. She made herself available for questions I had on more than one occasion. She had to explain things to me like I was a third-grader, but she didn’t mind and she always asked if I understood the information she had provided me. If you are even remotely skeptical as I was, just listen to the options John, Alyson and Network Capital Funding Corporation has for you. I have so much weight off my shoulders, I actually cried when I was giving checks to my debtors and hearing the words “paid in full.”

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Angelo ** and Shelby ** are superstars with Network Capital. With their excellent support, my refi went through in less than two weeks, with the best rates, and terms available. They were very responsive and handled all of the details to ensure everything went smoothly from start to finish. I highly recommend Angelo and Shelby for future promotions and continued success!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Everything went smooth and with ease. I had no issues during the process. He was great with following up about all the items and answering all the questions I had. I randomly answered his first call and glad I did. Thanks to Sameer.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I love Network Capital Funding. They were so helpful and were always there for any questions I had. My loan officer was so polite. I was just out getting banks, but when I talked to her the first time, I said that Network Capital Funding was where I was going. The application was quick and easy. It only took almost three weeks to close out. Moreover, their rate was great and I was really happy with it. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I recently had the most awesome experience in refinancing my home with Network Capital Funding Corporation, it was truly a pleasant experience from beginning to the end because I had the absolute best mortgage banker / loan servicing representative, that any client could ask for. The name of that mortgage banker / loan servicing agent was Nasha **. Nasha was extremely knowledgeable, extremely efficient, unbelievably helpful and very polite and patient. She guided me every step of the way and was always ready with an answer to all my questions. She was always available for me and I felt very confident that she tried to expedite the process and got me the best outcome that was possibly. She locked my rate in a timely manner and had the loan process move along so efficiently that the entire refinancing process was completed in about 2 weeks. The whole process was actually a very pleasant and rewarding experience and I got a good deal.

I would recommend Network Capital Funding to everyone because of the efficient, courteous and timely manner in which Nasha ** executed this entire refinancing procedure. I would like also to thank the closer, Elizabeth ** for all her help, as well as everyone that helped to complete this whole procedure, and once again I must say that I really have a very good impression of Network's expertise because of the awesome job that Nasha ** and Elizabeth ** did. Thanks again, Nasha and I wish you the very best in your career - you were awesome.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I am happy I worked with Samir. He is professional and knowledgeable about the refinance process. When I had questions, he answered them with detail, and he never appeared to be rushing me off the telephone. Samir, thank you very much for your assistance.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I have just completed a VA Refinance for debt consolidation and wanted to provide feedback on the experience. I am a retired Coast Guard Commander and have bought four houses and refinanced five times. This is the best Refinance that I have ever been through. Mr. Nima ** was exceptional in his professionalism and knowledge of the VA Refinance process. The loan went very smoothly without any problems or setbacks of any kind. Thank you very much and I would recommend your company to anyone that may be interested in refinancing their home.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Both Bruno and Creagnecia (not spelled correctly) were really excellent to work with to refinance my mortgage. They were knowledgeable and efficient and went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly and quickly. Really appreciate all of their hard work.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Luis ** & Michael ** were super easy to work with, responded promptly to all my questions, phone calls or emails. The process from start to closing was less than 2 weeks! Will 100% use Network Capital again!!! Highly recommended :).

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

When I received a call from John ** about refinancing the loan, I was very skeptical because of a bad experience trying that 2 years ago. But with John’s patience and explaining clearly why it went wrong, he informed me about Network Capital that I never heard. So I told him I will call back and did researches about Network Capital online. I was impressed about their business and their commitments for people who needs refinance. I decided to call John and give my trust in him. In about 2 weeks or so, refinanced and closed before I expected and was shocked how accurate and honest they have done for me. I’m truly grateful for John’s help and Network Capital Funding Corporation is definitely a wonderful company to work with. Thank you John and Network Capital Funding Corporation!!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

We recently refinanced to a VA loan and John ** made it a super easy process. He explained in detail the process and handled my many questions easily and with patience. If he didn’t have an answer to my question he was quick to research and get back to me with an answer. Part of the time our loan was being processed I was out of the county and he worked hard to keep me in the loop. He’s very personable and professional. I would highly recommend him!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have great experience working with Bruno ** at Network Capital on refinancing. He is great guy... very professional. His expertise will meet all customer needs and especially he can close Loan very quick. I would recommend his services to everyone. Thanks Bruno!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

From the first time I spoke to Amanda (**) at Network Capital, I knew I was in great hands. She answered every question I had. There wasn’t a time where I could not get a hold of her for anything I needed in regards to my refinance. There were bumps along the road, as with any refinance, when it came to things outside of Amanda’s and Network Capital’s hands, but rest assured Amanda went up to bat for us and made sure everything came out wonderful. We are pleased to be a part of the Network Capital family. Thank you Amanda, Shelbee (our loan processor) and Network Capital for all of your hard work. You guys made this experience worth it.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I couldn’t be more pleased with the excellent service Ian ** and Michael ** provided as while we went through the smooth and fast process of refinancing my primary residence. They did an amazing job of originating and structuring my loan. I had no idea that I could save so much money in interest by reducing the length of my loan, get a lower interest rate, removing the PMI and only increase my monthly payment by about $ 11.00! Thank you Ian! I hope this review and the one that I sent to you on July 19th, describe how well they represent Network Capital. I will recommended them whenever an opportunity arises and if in the future I find the need to refi or purchase another property, I will definitely contact Network Capital and ask for Ian!

Original review: July 5, 2018

Manny ** has done a superb job in converting my condo's conventional loan to VA loan. I've done a couple refinancing before but my experience in Network Capital with the expertise of Mr. ** is beyond reproach. This refinancing was done so fast and expeditiously close within short period of time. He's so helpful, diligent and very knowledgeable in all aspect of his job, therefore recommend him for higher responsibilities.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I had just become a widow and I wanted a lower interest rate. Network Capital happened to call at the right time and they helped me. Joseph was the loan officer and we had a really good rapport. He was very kind and helpful in telling me what he thought should happen and if it didn't, he would try different ways to do it. He also told me that after I paid my loan for six months, I could probably get a lower rate through VA because I am a vet. The process took about three weeks and it was pretty smooth for me. I would recommend them to my friends as a very good company for either a mortgage or to remortgage a home.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I recently worked with John ** and Shelby ** from Network Capital in a home loan refinance. Both were very professional and efficient during the entire process. The refinance was quick and hassle free thanks to the expert attention from these two individuals.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I found Network Capital online and Angelo ** called me immediately. My refi closed in 2 weeks, Angelo was on top of everything and was easy to reach and communicate with. Chris **, the closing processing guy was also great. I can't believe how quickly and smooth it went. Wish I had these guys when I did my 1st refi 10 years ago.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I applied through Network Capital and they were spot on with what I needed and they helped me out tremendously after a little issues in the process. All I have to say is Joshua and Patrece were awesome and they went above and beyond their normal duties, they are a godsend and I would recommend Network Capital to anyone.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I have been so not into reifying my home because no one would give me a shot and the ones that did backed out because of taking care of less fortunate people and this takes some doing. When John called me I was like, "Man you're not going to do a thing just like all the others." My bank was going to but they wanted my credit score at 700. John took the lead and little by little things started turning around and I was surprised, then John called and said, "Steve I don't think we can do the loan," and after some discussion John went back to the other people that makes the decisions and pushed it thru.

Thanks for you trusting in me, I told you every detail there was and you could see I was a man of my word and got this done. Thank You so much. Shelby was so easy to work with and I was so busy and she called and I sent, she is awesome to work with. Shelby made it so easy for me to get all the forms to her. Thank You Shelby for your help and making this happen. You and John are a great team. I'll see you on the next refi...

Original review: May 7, 2018

After speaking with a number of mortgage providers, we selected Network Capital. Ian ** was the banker who assisted us. Knowing that Network Capital sold a good product, Ian patiently waited for us to compare other bank loan offers against his network Capital offer. Patrece ** processed our loan. Patrece worked the final papers ensuring that our loan was processed correctly and quickly.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information