4.83/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I used Network Capital Funding Corporation for their shorter term loan for 10 years and the application process was very easy. Plus, the application and underwriting process wasn't long, taking only 30 days or less. The person who took my application was out in California but he was brilliant and very efficient. Moreover, he kept me in the loop. Sometimes, I have a lot of questions, but Network Capital always had the answer or they would get me the answer. What's more, people got back to me within the day. However, when the application moved over to the underwriting, things got a little complicated and there was a little confusion.

In September, my payment was due for my insurance, but SunTrust sent it out of my escrow 30 days ahead of time. They were gonna pull the full amount from me when it was already paid for the whole year. I have provided that information but they didn't have a receipt to show that it was paid. I got the bank to write a letter saying that they sent a check for the insurance to be paid, but that wasn't quite good enough. Looking for the receipt for the $2,400 that was paid for the insurance threw everybody off, but I got things taken care of. However, I never got the final disclosure of everything that I paid. The interest rate changed several times during the drafting. The points went down, which was was beneficial, but I never got the final one. Other than that, everything was awesome and everybody was really good. I would do it again if I had another house to refinance.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Kevin, the sales guy at Network Capital Funding, did a good job. A lot of these sales guys are silver-tongued devils. But when they see an issue that’s hard, they give up. I was dealing with another silver-tongued devil with another company and he bailed out on me. But Kevin did not. When he saw a hard issue, he told me not to worry about it. He said he could make it work. He also always had questions for me. He shot me the questions and I shot him the answers. He had tenacity and he stayed with it.

The process also went easily considering I had a very rough situation, with me being a business owner. Business owners get screwed because, with the way the whole tax structure is set up, they never make what they make on these tax returns. But Network Capital Funding was able to work around it. As I expected, I had to fill out a million papers. But we did what we had to do and within a week or two, we had our answer. It was quick. I had a couple of car loans and then this and that, and we reconsolidated. We threw everything in one lump and the rate I got was also a lot better than what I had. That was why I went with it and I'm happy.

The rates I had previously were not locked in because I had a subprime loan. I had that loan for close to 15 years. But three years ago, I was only paying 2% so I wasn’t unhappy with my ARM. Then all of a sudden, my rates got jacked up six times in one year. I had to bail out of it. I went to traditional lenders, like regular mortgage companies, but they all turned me down. So Network Capital said yes when everyone else said no. In fact, there is absolutely no way any bank would give me this loan. I would recommend Network Capital Funding to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Our original loan was an FHA loan thus requiring Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). While called insurance this is not insurance for the benefit of the borrower, it only benefits the bank and then only if you die. We also had a second lien on our property due to an energy upgrade loan (high efficiency furnace, water heater, insulation, etc.). Our goal was to eliminate the PMI, pay off the second lien and consolidate some other bills. Working with John and Kelly was absolutely delightful. They communicated well, were very clear in what they needed, explained every question we had very well and really supported us through the entire process. Most importantly, they did not lose track of OUR goals but worked diligently to make sure our needs were met. The entire process was swift and mostly painless.

On a previous refinance attempt with a different lender, our appraisal came in lower then we had expected. Regardless, the finance company insisted they could still give us a good deal, all we had to do was pay an additional $10,000: we need to lower our debt load, not increase it. I finally had to send a written letter to put me on their "do not call" list before they would stop pestering me.

Obviously, I checked with John at the start and said this is not acceptable and I would not stand for any such treatment again. I was assured that he would not do anything like this; if we ran into problems he would help find a solution and, if he was not able to meet our needs, he would tell us so and walk away. Fortunately, this was not the case. My only disappointment was that the price of the appraisal was considerably higher than was quoted by other potential lenders. Still, a small price to pay for excellent communications, swift and competent service and a friendly and supportive relationship.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My sister, Marian contacted Bruno ** in the Florida office on September 13th to continue with the application previously started with Jack **, whom she had previously contacted in December of 2017. We had previously dealt with Network Capital; and, we had been very satisfied with them. My sister, Marian had contacted Jack ** in December of 2017 with Network Capital. Jack had everything completed, except, the last piece of information he needed was her income verification. Marian was busy working long hours; and, she did not get this to him in time, before he left the company. I do not understand why, such a stable company has a large turnover with employees?

Afterwards, we were solicited by several mortgage companies. The company most persistent was Federal Savings, who we had signed with on March 27th. The loan with Federal Savings did not close until July, with one mistake after another. We were very disappointed with them, as, the mistakes were not corrected in a reasonable time frame. The credit card payments were sent to wrong addresses, including a private residence in another state. Federal Savings did not know where the incorrect addresses came from? Our school tax bill has not been paid, at the time of settlement, leaving it to Franklin American, the new mortgagor, to pay it. They were taken over by Citizens Bank; and, it is still not paid, as, they did not mail it, in a timely manner in August. They waited until October 10th to mail it. Now, there is an additional $983.00 late fee, because it was not mailed in August.

Bruno was, and still is, a Breath of Fresh Air. When Marian had spoken with Bruno on September 13th, he immediately started the ball rolling. Bruno is an exceptional person. Bruno is knowledgeable, and, efficient and kind. Bruno listened to us; and focused on our needs. Bruno is conscientious. He made sure all of the transactions ran smoothly; and, closed the loan accurately within a few weeks. We have never had the opportunity to speak with Shelby; but, it does take more than one person to process loans. We are certain, Shelby was the guiding light to process the loan, as well as Bruno.

In our opinion, Bruno should be recognized and commended for his fine efforts with Network Capital and their customers. We are happy to work with a company, who follows thru with their commitments. We hope Bruno and Shelby will remain with Network Capital for many years; as, for whatever reason, Jack Duzbdanyan had to leave, it is sad. Jack did a good job, and, it appeared, he was happy with the company. We hope, your company will appreciate the fine work, which Bruno has been performing. Please consider allowing Bruno to remain with your company, and consider giving him a promotion, which he so richly deserves. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I got a mortgage with another company that caused a problem with an ongoing mortgage because I had a USDA loan and they said I had to pay it off. The subsidy recapture was over $35,000 that they wanted immediately. That loan was paid off, which left me in a bind because I didn’t have that. So, I needed a loan very fast because they gave me 60 days to come up with the money or they were foreclosing the home after everything else was paid off. When I called Network Capital Funding, they were very fast and right on point explaining everything that they needed to with me. We encountered more problems as we were doing it but they worked with me on getting all of that straightened out.

The reps, Shelby and John, were wonderful. Even after the loan was through, John called once a month for a while to make sure that everything was still going okay and if there was still anything that could be done. The follow-up was wonderful. He encountered problems that sales don’t usually wind up with and it still went that well. Communication was the biggest thing in the loan and I was very impressed. The process took 60 days and even though they were up against a bunch of stuff, they still managed to put it through that quickly for us. Also, the rates and terms of the mortgage were competitive.

My husband said that they need to change the name of the company to On Point Mortgage because that’s what they were. They were so good and this was the best experience I have ever had. I have had mortgages in the past where stuff were not explained and not forthcoming that I have walked out of signings and dropped particular mortgages that were going in the past. With Network Capital, everything was exactly as needed. They gave me copies of everything. I will be referring people to them because of my experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Resolution response: Oct. 17, 2019

I'm very grateful! Network Capital staff called me immediately! My lender reached out genuinely and guided me through a process I'm not very familiar with! We were able to come to a satisfying understanding and he reassured me he was on my team and part of the Network Capital family and that we should close the deal within the week! Thank you for reaching out to me and guiding me through this first time process for me, today because of my lender I'm better educated and I stand in a better situation in my life with my family I'm grateful Kevin and thank you so much, my words are not enough!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I'm a first time homeowner, new with little experience! I called and I thought worked out a great deal, but when I exceeded my finances on an appraisal, it came back a little low! My lender has been rude when I ask questions and non informative with me in my little experience! The refinancing stopped after I've done all the step work! I believe due to the fact that the house didn't appraise high enough! So I'm out 500$ with no refinancing, it's been a horrible first time experience for me! I hope to amend this review but my conversation with the lender today was terrible.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I used the VA loan from Network Capital Funding Corporation. They sounded the best when I was just going through different companies. The process was a little easier this time, but every other day, they ask me for different information. The loan officer was very professional though. They kept in contact with me and kept me updated on things that they change. And we got the refi done within a month.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Ian ** was awesome and helped us out from beginning to end! I have already recommended him and Network Capital to family and friends! He answered all of our questions along the way and went above and beyond to help us.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I requested a quote on refinancing my mortgage in order to reduce my monthly outlay. Kenan **, with whom I worked, gave me fast and complete information. At one point, when I told him I already had another offer at the same interest rate, he went to work to lower the interest rate for me. He was easy to work with very polite and pleasant to talk to, and tried very hard to get me the best and lowest interest rate possible. I am very happy with my final refinancing loan.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Network Capital Customer Rep Christian ** was a superb manager of my time and processing the huge number of documentation requirements needed for processing and completing my VA Refinance Loan. Energetic, knowledgeable, and always proactive, he is my hero for getting me through this refinance.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information