4.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I recently started looking into refinancing in an attempt to eliminate my mortgage insurance. I started the process on the quick and loans website because of an email I received. The only phone call I did receive after inquiring was from a representative whom collected more information and subsequently never contacted me again. Soon after, the WMAL radio show caught my attention prompting me to call. The first person I spoke to was Ian and from there it has been an educational and completely uncomplicated experience. Ian answered every question I had in a way I could understand and after everything was agreed upon, I was transferred to Sarah to continue the process.

Sarah equally aided in helping me understand and gather all the information I needed and made the process easy and smooth. She and Ian maintained their helpfulness through the entirety of the process and any questions that arose were answered thoroughly making me have no doubts or worries. About two weeks into the process, I received a letter from quick and loans and upon opening, I released that they were literally twice the cost of network capital furthering my certainty that I made the right choice. In the final step of the process, a notary came to my home for the signing of the final documents. The entire process was effortless and happened exactly as I was initially told by Ian. I would absolutely and have recommended network capital, particularly Ian and Sarah to anyone with mortgage needs. Thank you Ian, Sarah, and network capital for everything you’ve done for me. Chris **, La Plata, MD.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

When I first thought about doing a refinance of my home, I got a couple of different vendors. I had Quicken Loans, LendingTree and a couple of others, but none of them really took the time out to answer any of my questions. They were all trying to pressure me to refinance but they wouldn't give me the reason. After talking to about five or six different lenders, Network Capital gave me a call and they were very polite. The person that I was dealing with was very knowledgeable, and I really felt comfortable doing business with them versus anybody else.

Everything in the process that I saw was well, except for when it was time to go through with the loan. The lady that I dealt with wasn't as organized as the other loan officer as she was constantly losing my information, so I had to double-back and send it again. But outside of that, the whole experience was okay. Bruno was definitely patient and he worked with me. He was the very first person I was dealing with and he always kept me in the loop. He worked after hours and made sure that all of my questions were getting answered. I was always happy at the end of the day because either he would answer those questions or his manager would answer for the things that he didn't know. Bruno was awesome. I gave his number to a homeowner I know who was looking to do the same thing. And I would definitely recommend Network Capital Funding to all my friends.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I used Network Capital Funding Corporation for their shorter term loan for 10 years and the application process was very easy. Plus, the application and underwriting process wasn't long, taking only 30 days or less. The person who took my application was out in California but he was brilliant and very efficient. Moreover, he kept me in the loop. Sometimes, I have a lot of questions, but Network Capital always had the answer or they would get me the answer. What's more, people got back to me within the day. However, when the application moved over to the underwriting, things got a little complicated and there was a little confusion.

In September, my payment was due for my insurance, but SunTrust sent it out of my escrow 30 days ahead of time. They were gonna pull the full amount from me when it was already paid for the whole year. I have provided that information but they didn't have a receipt to show that it was paid. I got the bank to write a letter saying that they sent a check for the insurance to be paid, but that wasn't quite good enough. Looking for the receipt for the $2,400 that was paid for the insurance threw everybody off, but I got things taken care of. However, I never got the final disclosure of everything that I paid. The interest rate changed several times during the drafting. The points went down, which was was beneficial, but I never got the final one. Other than that, everything was awesome and everybody was really good. I would do it again if I had another house to refinance.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Kevin, the sales guy at Network Capital Funding, did a good job. A lot of these sales guys are silver-tongued devils. But when they see an issue that’s hard, they give up. I was dealing with another silver-tongued devil with another company and he bailed out on me. But Kevin did not. When he saw a hard issue, he told me not to worry about it. He said he could make it work. He also always had questions for me. He shot me the questions and I shot him the answers. He had tenacity and he stayed with it.

The process also went easily considering I had a very rough situation, with me being a business owner. Business owners get screwed because, with the way the whole tax structure is set up, they never make what they make on these tax returns. But Network Capital Funding was able to work around it. As I expected, I had to fill out a million papers. But we did what we had to do and within a week or two, we had our answer. It was quick. I had a couple of car loans and then this and that, and we reconsolidated. We threw everything in one lump and the rate I got was also a lot better than what I had. That was why I went with it and I'm happy.

The rates I had previously were not locked in because I had a subprime loan. I had that loan for close to 15 years. But three years ago, I was only paying 2% so I wasn’t unhappy with my ARM. Then all of a sudden, my rates got jacked up six times in one year. I had to bail out of it. I went to traditional lenders, like regular mortgage companies, but they all turned me down. So Network Capital said yes when everyone else said no. In fact, there is absolutely no way any bank would give me this loan. I would recommend Network Capital Funding to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Our original loan was an FHA loan thus requiring Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). While called insurance this is not insurance for the benefit of the borrower, it only benefits the bank and then only if you die. We also had a second lien on our property due to an energy upgrade loan (high efficiency furnace, water heater, insulation, etc.). Our goal was to eliminate the PMI, pay off the second lien and consolidate some other bills. Working with John and Kelly was absolutely delightful. They communicated well, were very clear in what they needed, explained every question we had very well and really supported us through the entire process. Most importantly, they did not lose track of OUR goals but worked diligently to make sure our needs were met. The entire process was swift and mostly painless.

On a previous refinance attempt with a different lender, our appraisal came in lower then we had expected. Regardless, the finance company insisted they could still give us a good deal, all we had to do was pay an additional $10,000: we need to lower our debt load, not increase it. I finally had to send a written letter to put me on their "do not call" list before they would stop pestering me.

Obviously, I checked with John at the start and said this is not acceptable and I would not stand for any such treatment again. I was assured that he would not do anything like this; if we ran into problems he would help find a solution and, if he was not able to meet our needs, he would tell us so and walk away. Fortunately, this was not the case. My only disappointment was that the price of the appraisal was considerably higher than was quoted by other potential lenders. Still, a small price to pay for excellent communications, swift and competent service and a friendly and supportive relationship.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

We needed an unexpected/unplanned refi. It was very stressful for us but Ian ** and his team worked quickly and effectively and took care of every detail. Professional all the way to even the appraiser and notary. Thank you IAN!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

This VA URL Refinance was the quickest and easiest of the 4 we have done. Everything was as promised from beginning to end. It was a joy to work with Austin ** and Denise ** and we would definitely recommend Network Capital!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The people at Network Capital were outstanding. Christian ** and Sarah ** were great to work with. Each were very forthcoming with information and transparent in their communications. They maintained contact and were very responsive to our requests. I would work with them in the future and recommend them to others.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Hello. All I want to express my feeling and give Network Capital and Mr Billy ** a 5 star rating. Billy and his team was very professional and knowledgeable in helping in refinancing my mortgage. I would definitely recommend him and his team to my family and friends. Thank you very much.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Refi Cash out. I got good rate, great service, Billy ** was almost on top of things and communicated well throughout the process. Very diligent and professional young man. I will definitely keep him in mind for myself and others.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information