4.94/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

308 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 18, 2019

Network Capital is the All-Star team to have backing you up! Their services and professional attitude is what keeps me a loyal customer for life. Not only were they able to beat out the competition I had when applying for a loan, but they also beat out the competition while refinancing! They stayed on top of me and all my paperwork throughout the entire process. Special mention for Craigneisha ** being my number one go to officer in charge! She ensured that all the ducks were lined in a row and took charge of other parties when they weren't picking up the slack. Thank you so much for helping out my family keeping us financially on track and ahead of the game!

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Working with Ian, his assistant Nolen and Network Capital Funding was by far the fastest and most comfortable home refinancing experience we have encountered. For ANYONE who wants a smooth-borrowing-process, we experienced everyone we came into contact with as prompt and professional. Unlike our previous refi (just six months prior), we closed in 11 days from start to finish with our application being taken on a Saturday! As long as, you, the client, have your paperwork in order, Network Capital, makes the process fast and easy. We had listened to them for years on the radio, and we're just kicking ourselves that we didn't go with them from the get-go. We saved, nerves, time, and money! You can't ask for a better outcome! Mark and Melinda **.

Original review: April 6, 2019

My experience with Bruno ** was top notch. Bruno single handily kept me with Network Capital as I had multiple bankers trying for my business. His knowledge was spot on and always kept me statused on my loan. 5 star performer who I would recommend to all my friends. He was able to get me a rate lower than all of the competition. His persistence helped give my family financial freedom we’ve been needing for years. We can now go on vacations and date nights with the wife. Something we haven’t had in years. I can’t thanks Bruno enough for that fact alone. Thanks Network Capital!

Original review: April 4, 2019

All personnel were professional, prompt and courteous. The process was smooth and fast. I would strongly recommend Network Capital Funding to anyone needing financial assistance. I first heard about Network Capital on WMAL-630AM radio several years ago. I was impressed with their focus on helping there potential customer's find the best way to solve their financial needs.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I’ve had the pleasure of working with John ** & Craigneisha ** at Network Capital & was able to complete my refinance very quickly. They were always there to answer any questions, & explain the process in detail. They provided support throughout the process & I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend working with Network Capital. They are the best!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: April 2, 2019

I just wanted to take this important time to compliment Ian on the funding, structuring and completion of my loan. He was in close touch with me as we went thru the refinance process. This made the whole process go much faster and easier. Ian and his team truly represented their company, Network Capital by living up to their mission and their radio advertising to fully taking the refinance process down a smooth path, with his team handling the different functions from the beginning to the end. I would recommend Ian and Network Capital to anyone thinking about a refinance.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Ian ** and his team accomplished a refinance of the original loan on my home in 14 day and distributed it in 17 days. They reduced my interest rate and payment while maintaining a fixed 30 year term. They responded to all of my inquiries in a timely manner and I never felt that I was having to hunt for anyone or to drive the process. Ian and his team were always professional, courteous, and diligent when they were dealing with me. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a first rate team that will take care of your every loan need.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I would like to say that I’m extremely impressed with Jordan L. ** and his team handling my home loan recently. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional, prompt, attentive, and gave me complete confidence and trust that I was in good hands. I will recommend Jordan and his team at Network Capital Funding Corporation to all of my friends and relatives. Thank you so much for making my refinance so effortless and positive! All the best, Mark **.

Original review: March 27, 2019

The service I received from Network Capital and the Network Capital team on my cash-out refinance was exceptional. The entire experience can be summed up as professional, courteous, simple, and fast. I received a phone call from Mr. Austin ** (Mortgage Banker) within minutes of submitting my information online. Mr. ** first took the time to understand what I was trying to accomplish and was quickly able to provide me with options. He demonstrated expert knowledge in the refinance process and answered all my question completely. At no time in the process did I feel pressured to make a decision. The continued support provided through the process by Ms. Diane ** (Closing Processor) was also excellent. Her responsiveness via email and phone was greatly appreciated by me as I have a hectic schedule and she was able to connect with me when I had the availability.

Network Capital rates and costs were extremely competitive, in fact no other lender I spoke to even came close to the value that Network Capital was able to offer me. The online document process and in-home closing was also very convenient. The entire process from submitting my inquiry online to funding took 9 days! I would certainly recommend Network Capital, especially Mr. ** and Ms. **, to anyone who asks and if I need mortgage service in the future, Network Capital will be my first call.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I have a a great experience in working with both Diane and Nasha was, however I must say, working with Nasha, was great. She was very professional as well as Diane but, she taught me so much about using my phone that is smarter than me. She was patient, knowledgeable about the job how to deal with people. Just very pleasant to work with.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Jack and Craigneisha both did an outstanding job with their organization and expertise in the refinancing of our home. It was totally completed start to finish with funds in hand in 3 short weeks. Their professionalism throughout the process was outstanding. We will highly recommend them to friends and family in the future.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Ariel ** and Nolen ** made this the easiest process I have ever had. They answer all my questions in a timely manner. Everything was explained in a language any one could understand. They never left has hanging as to what was going on with are loan. I have already recommended them to a friend. It was a pleasure to work with both of them. The loan was done in a timely manner.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I was looking for a simple and painless refinancing and Network Capital really delivered in terms of fast approval and lightning fast closing. I most appreciated how the whole team kept me informed throughout the process with no surprises. Although I was 3000 miles away from their offices, Ian **, Nolan ** and the team made the process super quick, smooth and no-hassle throughout the entire online interaction. Every phone contact was courteous and professional and their service throughout was excellent. The loan was definitely well structured for me, as a retiree, who wanted to lower my payments by paying off debts with this cash out refinance. Thank you all.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Jack ** was excellent from start to finish in helping my husband and I refinance our mortgage. Very professional and made the process simple and non stressful. I so appreciated all his help. I would recommend his service and the company Network Capital!! Also thanks to Shelly and Michelle the rest of the team.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I worked with Austin ** at Network Capital recently to do a refinance on my home mortgage. Austin and his staff were great. They were extremely knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Their process is streamlined to make it easy for the customer, and most important I felt they had my interests foremost in all their efforts. I highly recommend Austin **, and the team at Network Capital.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I was referred to Network Capital and in specific Nasha **, as he had a pleasant experience during the purchase of his home. I concur with his sentiment. Nasha and her staff went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. I commend their efforts.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Well, this is the third time that I use Network C. and again have been perfect, clear and accurate process. No doubt I will recommend and use again when I need it. Again they give me a good offer, solution and clear direction on how to use the best offer.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Representatives were very professional, prompt, and courteous. They answered my questions easily so that I may understand. They displayed no "pressure", but were determined with ensuring I received the best interest rate and opportunity available. Communication was key, and the representatives made timely calls and emails throughout the process.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Shane ** and Nayeli ** bent over backwards to meet my needs. Even after closing, they didn't hesitate to help me. I couldn't be happier with them. If you need to refinance, call Shane. You won't be sorry. Give him a call at ** or email **.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Ian ** and his team was wonderful to work with. Everything was always upfront, no hidden surprises at all. It took very little time to process the loan we got, and to receive cash out to pay off some small bills. If you want a headache free loan process work with Ian ** and his team, they are great.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Manny went over and beyond our expectations. He was the first to reach out to me and was truthful and walk me and my husband through the entire process and at times it was not easy for Manny because of the untruthfulness of other lenders. Manny was the most patient person I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

MIRACLE!!! It was over 2 years trying to refinance my property and all financial lenders denied me cause my high debts and low income, I was so frustrated receiving many phone calls from lenders that I even hang up on them on the first calls. I don’t know. This time I felt one more time to proceed with this company named NETWORK CAPITAL Funding Corporation where a representative named NASHA ** assisted me in a whole processing making me feel I'm family and hopefully, she helped me every step of the way even if I needed some document she made it for me. Maybe for many people it’s a simple finance processing but for me it changed my quality life. THANK YOU NASHA ** and NETWORK CAPITAL. GOD BLESS ALL.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

This was a refinance for me to get a lower interest rate on my home loan. I went from 5% to 4.75%. I had to bring a minimal amount to signing and the loan was handled quickly. I was informed every step of the way. A pleasurable experience!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I like to say about my personal experience with tony & team made this possible all the way through the process with the experience & politeness at every time I needed to contact them at any given time. I definitely recommended. Thanks again and if need you in the future I'll call you no hesitation.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Network Capital and Ian ** are the best!!! This is our 2nd time refinancing with Network and Ian. Very helpful in every step, especially, with myself and anything on a smart phone or computer! He is awesome! I would recommend him to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Our original loan was an FHA loan thus requiring Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). While called insurance this is not insurance for the benefit of the borrower, it only benefits the bank and then only if you die. We also had a second lien on our property due to an energy upgrade loan (high efficiency furnace, water heater, insulation, etc.). Our goal was to eliminate the PMI, pay off the second lien and consolidate some other bills. Working with John and Kelly was absolutely delightful. They communicated well, were very clear in what they needed, explained every question we had very well and really supported us through the entire process. Most importantly, they did not lose track of OUR goals but worked diligently to make sure our needs were met. The entire process was swift and mostly painless.

On a previous refinance attempt with a different lender, our appraisal came in lower then we had expected. Regardless, the finance company insisted they could still give us a good deal, all we had to do was pay an additional $10,000: we need to lower our debt load, not increase it. I finally had to send a written letter to put me on their "do not call" list before they would stop pestering me.

Obviously, I checked with John at the start and said this is not acceptable and I would not stand for any such treatment again. I was assured that he would not do anything like this; if we ran into problems he would help find a solution and, if he was not able to meet our needs, he would tell us so and walk away. Fortunately, this was not the case. My only disappointment was that the price of the appraisal was considerably higher than was quoted by other potential lenders. Still, a small price to pay for excellent communications, swift and competent service and a friendly and supportive relationship.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

My wife and I needed to refinance our home due to our retirement being wiped out by the recession and needing to combine some credit card debt we had run up while I looked for work - a process that took over 3 years. After reading reviews here, I contacted Network Capital. I suppose the first red flag should have been the fact I got a call like 60 seconds after I submitted my contact info. They are VERY eager to sell you their product. After hanging up, I got another call from them within my area code and they were unaware I was already dealing with someone else from their company.

I dealt with Kevin, and it seemed like things were going well at first. We provided as much of the requested data as possible, some things like utility bills we could not provide since we cut out as many expenses (like cable TV) as possible. Since we have lived in our home for the past 12 years, we had built up some equity. We needed to cash out a total of about 80% loan to value (using the lowest original appraisal, see below) or about 77.5% using my estimated value or 78% using the revised appraisal value. I estimated the value and the appraisal ($500 of our money) is where things really went south.

The appraiser discounted the size of our detached building by 50%. It's a 2,400 square foot detached garage that can park 12 cars, yet it was listed as a 6 car garage. She also claimed she never received a survey, which I had personally emailed to her the same day it was requested. I would avoid dealing with Solidifi as an appraisal firm if it is at all possible. Long story short, the appraisal came in $15,000 short of what I had estimated. I complained and Kevin filed an appeal, and the appraisal was adjusted up $10,000 a couple of days later.

Having been told a few days earlier that if we could get within about $4,000 of the value, Network Capital could adjust some fees to where we would not have to pay anything out - something I made clear that thanks to the recession we could not do. Now that we were within $5,000, this figure jumped to $8,000 and our interest rate was up 1/8 percent, even though we supposedly had a "lock" at the lower rate- and filled out a form to that effect.

Having spoken to him several times, Kevin's problem is that he does not listen completely. I had to explain the appraisal problem as it relates to the detached garage several times. I finally had to explain square footage of my detached garage and how the appraiser had undercut the size. In our final call, he kept asking if we had any liquid assets and I had to keep reminding him that our retirement had been wiped out so we did not. I finally pulled the plug on this deal. Too many problems. It became clear the left-hand does not know what the right one is doing, as later that day I got an email from the assigned processor from Network Capital wanting yet more information. I replied that I had decided to look elsewhere. Based upon my experience with this company, I cannot recommend doing business with them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Ian ** made it happen. My refi was complex and unconventional. Failure would have lost me a home I built with my own hands to bottom dwelling vultures. Ian was not going to let that happen. The digital document management expedites the process. When issues arose Ian was on top of the situation and so professional. He structured a solution that far surpassed the competing lenders. Ian put so much energy, time and concern into assuring a successful outcome. Get him the documents he needs and he will design a financing solution that will best serve your specific situation. He saved my home. Should I need refinancing in the future, I will return to Network Capital and Ian ** in particular. Thank you Ian.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

From the time I started working with Ian until the closing at less than a month, it was nothing but a pleasurable experience. Ian and the Fidelity team came in as I was negotiating with a bank and they immediately cut $8000 in closing costs that the bank was tacking on for their profit. The interest rate was comparable, the costs were well defined and I felt good during and after the process. They took care of everything right down to sending a notary to me to handle the paperwork. Overall, after buying 4 homes in my past, they made the 5th by far the easiest.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Breezed through the process. Staff was professional, responsive, and timely in information... Senior broker Ian was terrific. Had worked with many companies in past. Spent over a year trying to get a deal through but had no success until Network Capital interceded.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information