2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.88/5

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

My mother filled something out online and Michael called me up to to present the possibility of having a mortgage loan with Network Capital. I had never heard of the company, so I felt kinda leery. But Michael was just doing his job and kinda going through his stuff. As soon as I researched the company’s name, the first thing that popped up was from the Better Business Bureau and I thought like, "Whoah." I didn’t even do any more research. That was all I needed to see. After I researched the company, I felt very comfortable. Michael was very forthcoming. He didn’t just get me a loan. He was constantly asking if the terms were okay with me. He didn’t wanna have me apply and approved for something that I really didn’t want.

My mother and I are on the deed together. Two other mortgage companies wanted me and my mother on the mortgage loan together. Network Capital was the only one where I could do it on my own, without her, with a better interest rate. It was a very smooth process. They walked me through everything and told me everything I needed to do. I gave them the documents I needed to get approval for. I did everything through the loan officer. It was very simplistic. Everybody else was so complicated.

The only hiccup was with the third party appraisal company when they gave me a lower value on my home for the value of it. But it had nothing to do with Network Capital. I felt very comfortable with the process. My refinancing has helped put a new addition to my home. My home was 1,050 square feet, and because of this loan, it’s now 1,100 square feet.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Somebody from Network Capital called me. The young man was persistent but not rudely persistent. I didn't want to be bothered and he could tell that I was dry, but he was able to keep saying what he needed to say. I listened to what he said and there were a few things got my attention. But the application process was a little irritating to me. When people know you’re looking for a home-refinance, you get flooded with so many calls and so many people. There was another person that took it all the way through the process. He was good too. But one time during the process, I didn’t know where we were at and I didn’t know if it was a scam or not. I also didn’t know that he was out that day. So I just made the decision and asked them to lose my name and number and consider me through with it. We were probably 97% complete with it at the time.

Network Capital was asking me so much but there was some stuff that I wouldn't provide. I was gonna carry the loan by myself without my husband ‘cause he was doing 1099. My husband has an expensive car that’s under my name and Network Capital is looking at my salary, my house loan and all of that. They knew that I couldn't afford all of what I had been paying and they knew I was getting help from my husband but they kept excluding him. They already have my checking account and they’ve seen all of my income. But no matter what I said, they'd have to check it. They wanted to know all of my activities in my bank statement. But my husband wasn't on the loan, so they wouldn't get all of that. They also made me pay off some bills I wasn’t too happy about.

The underwriting took about 10 days and it was a lot. They kept asking for different things. Some of the documentation was a little bit too much. Then when you supply something, they would review it and they would ask more questions. That was irritating to some degree. But I understand that it wasn't the people from Network Capital. It was just the underwriter being super precautious. Their job is to check, double-check, and verify. They did a lot of that. I even asked my supervisor to talk to them because we would have to go through a verification process.

When I told Network Capital to leave me alone, the underwriter needed a couple of more things so I provided most of it but not all. Some of it was not necessary. I don’t have bad credit, I pay my bills on time, and I have money on my account so I’m providing them everything already. The information was there but then they would have to verify it. All this happened towards the end and the process was almost over. They should’ve been verifying that in the beginning. Other than that, I was able to accomplish what I wanted to do.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I recently started looking into refinancing in an attempt to eliminate my mortgage insurance. I started the process on the quick and loans website because of an email I received. The only phone call I did receive after inquiring was from a representative whom collected more information and subsequently never contacted me again. Soon after, the WMAL radio show caught my attention prompting me to call. The first person I spoke to was Ian and from there it has been an educational and completely uncomplicated experience. Ian answered every question I had in a way I could understand and after everything was agreed upon, I was transferred to Sarah to continue the process.

Sarah equally aided in helping me understand and gather all the information I needed and made the process easy and smooth. She and Ian maintained their helpfulness through the entirety of the process and any questions that arose were answered thoroughly making me have no doubts or worries. About two weeks into the process, I received a letter from quick and loans and upon opening, I released that they were literally twice the cost of network capital furthering my certainty that I made the right choice. In the final step of the process, a notary came to my home for the signing of the final documents. The entire process was effortless and happened exactly as I was initially told by Ian. I would absolutely and have recommended network capital, particularly Ian and Sarah to anyone with mortgage needs. Thank you Ian, Sarah, and network capital for everything you’ve done for me. Chris **, La Plata, MD.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I used Network Capital Funding Corporation for their shorter term loan for 10 years and the application process was very easy. Plus, the application and underwriting process wasn't long, taking only 30 days or less. The person who took my application was out in California but he was brilliant and very efficient. Moreover, he kept me in the loop. Sometimes, I have a lot of questions, but Network Capital always had the answer or they would get me the answer. What's more, people got back to me within the day. However, when the application moved over to the underwriting, things got a little complicated and there was a little confusion.

In September, my payment was due for my insurance, but SunTrust sent it out of my escrow 30 days ahead of time. They were gonna pull the full amount from me when it was already paid for the whole year. I have provided that information but they didn't have a receipt to show that it was paid. I got the bank to write a letter saying that they sent a check for the insurance to be paid, but that wasn't quite good enough. Looking for the receipt for the $2,400 that was paid for the insurance threw everybody off, but I got things taken care of. However, I never got the final disclosure of everything that I paid. The interest rate changed several times during the drafting. The points went down, which was was beneficial, but I never got the final one. Other than that, everything was awesome and everybody was really good. I would do it again if I had another house to refinance.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Kevin, the sales guy at Network Capital Funding, did a good job. A lot of these sales guys are silver-tongued devils. But when they see an issue that’s hard, they give up. I was dealing with another silver-tongued devil with another company and he bailed out on me. But Kevin did not. When he saw a hard issue, he told me not to worry about it. He said he could make it work. He also always had questions for me. He shot me the questions and I shot him the answers. He had tenacity and he stayed with it.

The process also went easily considering I had a very rough situation, with me being a business owner. Business owners get screwed because, with the way the whole tax structure is set up, they never make what they make on these tax returns. But Network Capital Funding was able to work around it. As I expected, I had to fill out a million papers. But we did what we had to do and within a week or two, we had our answer. It was quick. I had a couple of car loans and then this and that, and we reconsolidated. We threw everything in one lump and the rate I got was also a lot better than what I had. That was why I went with it and I'm happy.

The rates I had previously were not locked in because I had a subprime loan. I had that loan for close to 15 years. But three years ago, I was only paying 2% so I wasn’t unhappy with my ARM. Then all of a sudden, my rates got jacked up six times in one year. I had to bail out of it. I went to traditional lenders, like regular mortgage companies, but they all turned me down. So Network Capital said yes when everyone else said no. In fact, there is absolutely no way any bank would give me this loan. I would recommend Network Capital Funding to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: March 31, 2020

The process was pretty easy to accomplish. Jonathan was very easy to work with. He was very accessible to communicate with. I would definitely refer my friends and family to your organization. I am thankful I heard about you on talk radio.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Jon (Jonathan) and Kelly were extremely amazing. Jon was quick to respond to all my questions and precise in what I needed to turn in for a speedy closing. Kelly was very professional and very knowledgeable. They got things done quick. I will recommend family and friends for sure.

Original review: March 28, 2020

Anthony **, Maria **, and Jedd **, made this a very simple refinance. They always kept me informed, and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. Their excellence and courtesy while handling my needs as a homeowner was far exceeded. Thank you again for all the work these employees put in.

Original review: March 19, 2020

Mr. ** provided exemplary service! His professionalism was surpassed only by his patience. My wife was in an atrocious adjustable rate mortgage. We needed help, however I was extremely skeptical. This was a time when product definitely fulfilled a need. Not only did Mr. ** persuade us to take a look at his refi ideas, he also answered all of our questions! The wife and I are both veterans and because of Mr. ** work, our financial lives are much more stable. His professionalism, ethics and delivery were superior in our case. We also thank his supervisor and coworkers who were tremendously supportive.

Thanks again...

Saudia and Stephan

Original review: March 13, 2020

As an independent contractor (a physician with a consulting practice), I had a TERRIBLE time getting refinanced through traditional mortgage companies having been put through multiple hoops to in 4 instances be told "NO." ONLY Network Capital found a way to set me free -- to get me the funding I needed for improvements while even reducing my monthly payment. I was literally at the end of my rope and had first a terrific on-phone professional who actually LISTENED to my concerns and began the process -- and when she became ill, an excellent team with a senior person took over. Whatever other barriers popped up, they worked with me to overcome them. I call that 'terrific service.' Their price however was higher than I would have wished.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

by Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information

2002
    5 Park Plaza, #800
    Irvine
    800-440-5995
    Fax:
    www.NetworkCapital.net

Get the news you need delivered to you

Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.

You’re signed up

We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.