4.25/5
Based on 40 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 9, 2018

205 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Angelo and Stephanie were very professional and helped us through the loan process quickly and provided a number of options which would save us money. We were able to close two days early because of their expertise and stream-lined loan process.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Ian ** was a great help on making me understand everything I needed to know on my refinance. He was there anytime I had a question or needed advice. Ian and Anh completely guided me through and helped me get all the paperwork in order to make my refinance go smoothly and quickly. Thanks for all the help Ian and Anh.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Ian was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and continued to follow up throughout the process. I took a chance because I hear of Network via the Saturday talk show in San Francisco. For the last 28 years I've dealt with the same lender. Ian knew his stuff!!! Great experience.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Shaun and his team were extremely helpful with the process of refinancing my home. They were quick, organized, and knowledgeable. They made the process super easy and convenient for us. I truly recommend their services for anyone looking to reference their home. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I dealt with two fantastic people from Network Capital Funding for a refinance on an existing VA loan. One person from a title company who persuaded me that this really would be something I wanted to do, and I'm not easily persuaded, and another who they got to deliver the documents in a hotel room in Kansas City. I was in Kansas City visiting my family and I gave them a window of time to deliver and they met it. The person had to actually come back because he forgot double pieces of paper. But even then, they called up and said, "Do you mind if the person comes back?" Those guys have been great so it was fine. I was impressed as they really made the process very easy and easy to understand, and they were very accommodating. I got a lower rate and great terms and they were just perfect. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Network Capital worked really fast and my application went really well. I applied online and then I had several people to contact me. I originally spoke to a guy who got information to set up the appointment. Then I went to the girl who managed my account. She was very helpful and she tried to get my application over quickly. If there was something I didn't understand, she didn't hesitate to sit there and help me through it. I was impressed with her concern.

They had a good procedure and any derailment was my fault, not theirs. However, a certain company kept calling me about my late payment and I told them that they have already been funded, and they said they hadn't. But then I found out they did get funded, they just did not get funded as fast as I was told they would. I got a 4% interest rate but I was blindsided by the fact that they own their loan and that I didn't have to out any money. I thought I understood it when their rep said that I wouldn't have to pay for any closing calls. But they financed and I didn't understand that one clearly. Overall, it was a good experience. They were very good to work with, the process went well and I would recommend them others.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have different properties and the guys at Network Capital Funding helped me a lot with refinancing. The last guy even helped me a lot better than anybody else. His name was Nathan and he sent me emails, and then he would call me anytime I had to make something. And the whole application and underwriting process took six weeks, which was fair. So far, everything's good. I'm on another process to refinance another property and this is the fifth time I'm doing it with them in a year. Overall, the guys at Network Capital Funding have been really good. I will recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I was pleased with the whole process. Angelo and Philip were very helpful. They helped me to get everything together for the loan. The process was positive and quick. I am glad I chose Network Capital. I like the fact that Network Capital will continue to take care of my loan. In 6 months they will try to lower the interest rate.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I got a call from Network Capital Funding and I got a 30 year fixed VA. The process was fairly straightforward and fast. The guys that I was interfaced with were good. They stayed up until the end. Although it was hard to get in touch with them towards the end, they were available during the process. They answered questions and talked me through the process. They were personable and I was generally pleased with them. However, they need to make sure that towards the end of the process and even after, they maintain the availability they had during most of the process.

While I have some of the paperwork, I don't have a copy of the whole mortgage and I've been trying to get that. They keep saying they're going to send it but it's been a couple of weeks and I still haven't gotten it. I saved money on my mortgage and I didn't have to put out an initial outlay of money. Someone had to get cap money into it but that's okay at my age. Moreover, I'm paying less per month. I have made my first payment and the paperwork that I sent in for automatic payment has been processed. I'd recommend giving them a shot.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

We recommend Network Capital Funding! Ms. Brenda **, Mortgage Banker was both professional and knowledgeable. My husband is a veteran and the first home we had a contract on appraised lower than asking price by the VA appraiser. Ms. ** encouraged us to continue the home search until we found another property. She kept us abreast of what was needed from the lender standpoint. Ms. ** also communicated well with our real estate agent. Ms. Brenda ** is the absolute best!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I recently used Network Capital Funding for the purchase of my home. I'm really thankful for Joshua ** because he was knowledgeable and the fact that he guided me through the process with great professionalism. Another great thing about the service he provided was when I did not understand the meaning of something I would email or call him. He would get back to me so fast with the exact answer I needed. I'm so happy I got to work with him while getting my loan pushed through. I will recommend Network Capital Funding in the future.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

A young man named Ian ** did an excellent job doing the loan origination and structuring for our refinance. He answered all of our questions and got the ball rolling so that things could be handed off to another young man (Brian ** - who is no longer with Network Capital) who efficiently got everything done for us.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I wanted to get out of the loan that I had, and my house value is enough to get out of it. I called Network Capital Funding and I ended up on a 30-year fixed loan program. The application was easy and everything went really quick. And I didn't really have to do much. I just provided information, and they took care of it. Also, the rate was a lot lower than what I was having, so I was pleased. My loan officer was very thorough. He explained everything even if I asked the same questions twice, and he would answer and return my calls every time. He was great. Network Capital has been on task, and everything went through. They take care of me well. There were no lies and no manipulating things. I would definitely recommend them, and I already did to a friend, and they used Network Capital, too.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

The application process was easy with Network Capital Funding. I've refinanced before and I needed to provide a lot more paperwork. With them, the paperwork part was not that cumbersome in terms of getting what they needed. There's also no closing cost. I didn't want to refinance because it will cost me a lot of money to do it. It seemed like this was not and I got a good deal. The whole process took a couple of weeks.

I wanted to understand how they work. I had to contact them quite often so I can understand line by line what was happening and that I understood every single dollar that I was signing up to spend. They could be more proactive and the numbers keep changing. Moreover, one of my concerns was, who is the bank that's going to have my loan. They weren't upfront about that. I had Chase and they're a big, reputable bank. I don't want a small little bank that's going to end up carrying my mortgage. Network Capital Funding told me they only work with big banks and now I have this Home Point Financial. I've never heard of them and I'm not really happy about that. Still, Network Capital Funding is better than average but you have to really ask a lot of questions.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

On time, knowledgeable, fast turn around time with docs, phone calls, e mail. This woman does it quickly & correctly. I have done more than 30 properties in the last 3 decades. I would vote for Miss Brenda as MVP of all the people I have worked with on mortgages.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I was that guy who did not have the best credit and wanted to refinance an investment property and a second home to consolidate some debt to increase some cash flow. After hearing the show on the radio I did not think in my case anything was possible at the time but thought I would call. I am glad my call was returned by Ian. Ian came across as knowledgeable and understood my situation with ease. You know that feeling when you talk to someone with no referral. You do not have the confidence to give any type of information that is needed for a refi, that was not the case with Ian. He had the knowledge and explained the possible options clearly which gave me the confidence to move forward. I started the process early December and closed both loans before the end of the month at the same time.

I also shopped around with couple of other lenders and found Network Capital had the best offer, fastest process, and the best approach to keeping me informed at all times. Ian did an outstanding job of prepping the loan. One other person from his team kept in touch multiple times each day to handle the process. Thanks Ian for a job well done. I have no problem recommending Ian and his team at Network Capital.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I've been trying to refinance for a long time and when I heard Network Capital Funding’s radio spot, I gave them a try. Their application process was straightforward. I had the papers where I needed to find the rates with my ex-wife. My parents sent a notary out to help me take care of the paperwork and everything I needed for closing, where a lot of other agencies just stopped once we got to that point. Network Capital Funding helped me through it. It was amazing. The whole process took about 40 days because we had some extra stuff so it was a little bit longer.

Their representatives were great. They went out of their way and they were available almost 24/7. I have worked with a ton of other agencies and once the time hits the 3:00 to 5:00 o'clock window, they're out of the office. That wasn't the case with these people. Their customer service was probably the best that I’ve had. Plus, the rate and terms that they gave me were better than what I was expecting. I highly recommend them. They’re friendly and easy to work with.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Network Capital called me and I got a VA loan from them. I wasn't aware though that I would have to pay for water tests, termites, etc. and they gave me way less estimate than the actual cost. It was aggravating but everything is whenever you get to refinance a home. Nonetheless, they did everything they could but unfortunately, wherever they were at wasn't where I was at since their process was different. Also, the rate was a little higher than I expected but they got things done that I needed to be done. And, the process didn't take as long as I thought it would, which was six weeks.

Furthermore, the loan was supposed to be without house payment for two months. I made a house payment ahead of time so I don't need to pay them on the first of the month. I guess it’s been working all right and I will start to pay back again in February but I wasn't looking for free money, I was looking for getting some help. Other than that, They were really decent to me and I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I was on an adjustable mortgage and I wanted it fixed. My wife chose Network Capital Funding and the process with them was all phone until somebody started showing up at the house. I dealt with two people. The first person was the one that was putting everything together. The second person was the loan officer but she kept acting like there was somebody else that had a final say on everything. The person was sent out to sign loan documents after everything was verified. Overall, the process was easy. Both of them were on it and they called because they wanted to make sure that all my concerns were met. If I had any extra questions or worries, they were very helpful and I was really impressed.

Everybody was pretty clear about what had to get done, by when it had to be done and what the priorities were. But I would have liked to have had at least one personal experience in there, not just all phone. They were very good people but they were in Orange County and I was not. A Skype or something like that would have made the thing more personal and enjoyable.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

We had done several refinancings with Network Capital and in fact, they contacted me six months after we had done the prior refinancing. My loan officer, Shane, would let us know what they needed. I would just send it to them. They had had prior information because we had done about three refinancings with them before so it went through very quickly. We did go through a couple of different scenarios with it but it was worked out. It’s an easy process now, just filling out with e-signatures on the computer to sign these forms. I’d do it again if we had the opportunity. There were other people involved in it as well aside from Shane. There was another fellow by the name of Lloyd and he helped too toward the end of it. They did a good job and it was very comfortable working with them. We’re happy about the rate in terms of the mortgage. It was lower than what we had before.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

This was my 5 refi and I would say that this ran seamless. The process happened in less than 3 weeks, which was twice as fast as any of my previous experiences. I did have some documentation that was needed and as a team they asked for what was needed, and we were able to move forward. I would and have recommended Network Capital to anyone I know for financial needs. Travis is my go to guy for any financing needs that I will have in the future. Thanks again. I wish I knew before that it be so simply.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I’ve chosen a provider and Network Capital had a radio show going on a Sunday afternoon so I gave them a call. They've beaten the other providers’ rates and closing cost. I was looking to get some cash out and do some work on the home and I got Network Capital’s 30-year VA loan. The mortgage process was fine, but I had to sign 400 documents. I’ve owned several loans and gone through the mortgage process many times now and Network Capital was as good as any. They were quick and mostly got the process done over the phone. The loan officer knew what he was talking about. Since I’ve been through many mortgages, I knew what I was talking about and my questions were answered quickly, appropriately and honestly. The guy did a good job then he handed me off to a service agent and she did a fine job too. Their rate was good as I expected and I would use them again. I’ll also recommend Network Capital.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Network Capital Funding called and asked if I wanted to refinance. I told them I had to think about it for a minute, yet they kept calling, and I said I'll give them a chance. The way they presented it was there wasn't going to be a closing cost and I realized that they got almost $6000 out of me. Also, after I financed with them, I wound up only getting 25% lower than what I had when I could have gotten .25% lower at least to almost 3%. Then I found out about the notary, wherein I posted and I got charged for $260. Every time I tried to contact them, I never could, and when I sent my first payment to bill, it wasn't sent to the company that they sold it to, so I had to cancel a check and I lost money on that. I thought they were going to do a lot better than what they did, but I feel misled and taken advantage of. I would never refer Network Capital Funding to anybody else. I worked with them for about two months, and it was a terrible experience.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I recently used Network Capital Funding for the purchase of an investment property in Sacramento after hearing their radio show one weekend on K-FBK. The process was smooth and the funding time was fast, as we needed a quick closing. Chris ** and especially Stephanie ** were great at keeping me informed and getting my loan pushed through. I would recommend them and will use them again.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I heard about Network Capital on the radio and called. I am one of many people who tried to become rich by buying investment properties in 2006 only to have the market go bad. I have two foreclosures from 2010 and in 2011 went through chapter 13. I was locking into 6% on my home which I kept. I cleared chapter 13 in 2016 and now was looking to refinance my house. I'm happy to say after others said I had to wait for 4 more years, Network Capital got me into a 4.25% fixed for 30 yrs. I now have saved $700.00 each month. The process was fast and hassle free. Joshua from Network Capital kept me updated throughout the process and in the end got me a great deal with others said no. Can't say enough good things about Joshua and Network Capital.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Had never heard of Network Capital before but ended up working with Ian ** and he knocked it out of the park for me. He was straight to the point on what options were available to me with my credit score along with different options available for being a veteran. Ian stayed in constant contact through every step of the process whether through phone or email and we were able to start my refinance in the beginning of December and I was funded on Dec. 29th. Whole process was quick and pain-free and even after Ian followed up to make sure I was satisfied and if anything else he could do. Would strongly recommend Ian and Network Capital to anyone looking for options with their housing.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

It’s my first-time home buyer. Bryon **, loan rep. and Stephanie ** did super awesome service!!! They both walked me through step by step process and guide me throughout the loan process as exactly as they promised!!! They are being very committed to what they said. The best part, Bryon and Stephanie are able to deliver as said, as a result they built trust and confidence and make it a simple loan process. I am highly recommend both if you are searching for good knowledgeable person who will deliver what being promised! They both will strive their ways to work for you!!! And I’m SUPER HAPPY that I got the keys to my house sooner than 1 1/2 week!!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Refinance with Network Capital. Very frustrating. I was offered a great deal with Network Capital (Devang). The process seemed to be going smoothly. I submitted all the necessary paperwork and got an appraisal which cost me approximately $400. After the appraisal was done I didn't hear anything from Network Capital again. I continued to call and leave emails. Still nothing. Then weeks later I was contacted by (Christopher **) who informed me that he was taking over my file. Apparently (Devang) was no longer with the company, and I would have to resubmit all my documents again. Frustrating... (Daniel **) was assigned to be my closing processor so I submitted all my documents again. Now it's been over 2 weeks and still not hearing from anyone. They don't answer or return phone calls or emails. Seems to me that they're just there to get kickbacks from the appraisal fees.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Do listen to their info chimerical. It all lies. They tell you no problem qualifying. I qualified but still didn't get the loan. On another loan they said no appraisal but there was an appraisal. It cost me $550.00 and would get back at closing. But the deal never went through and they won't give me my money back. Lose lose. They are liars.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I was contacted by Network Capital when I was looking to refinance my property. I had told them that I was looking for a no cost refinance and the representative for Network Capital, Brenda **, assured me that they could accommodate my needs. I provided all of my documents required for the loan and was assured there would not be any problems. After several back and forth discussions of why the appraisal fee was listed as $800 on the refinance worksheet they provided and the assurance that I would be reimbursed the appraisal fee at closing along with all remaining closing costs, I finally agreed to proceed with the process and let them charge $445 to my credit card to get the ball rolling. Immediately after that action, Brenda ** was out of the picture and I was dealing with Fashia **. I was asked to provide all of my documentation again and then I was repeatedly asked for "Letters of explanation" (LOEs) for every transaction on my bank statement.

After providing all of the requested LOEs, I didn't hear from Brenda ** or Fashia ** ever again despite repeated phone calls and emails. I was finally contacted by another representative from Network Capital who wanted to start the entire refinance process from the beginning and had no knowledge or account of my dealings with Brenda** or Fashia **. I was unsuccessful in getting a refund for the appraisal cost. Buyer beware.

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

Network Capital Funding offers mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat live online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: Network Capital Funding uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: residents of a state Network Capital serves, people who want to avoid fees, consumers who know their mortgage goals and people with good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner

Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information

www.NetworkCapital.net

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use