2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: July 23, 2020

I was really trying with the mortgaged company that I had at the time. A friend and I were due at the same time, and she said the company I had charged so much, so I did a little research. I saw an advertisement that said no or low refinancing fees and that's what drew me to Network Capital. I saw that they were a new company and I decided to get a 30-year refi with them because of the lower interest rate. The lowest that my mortgage company was gonna give me was in the 3s. Network Capital got it lower and that was permanent. That is what was set. It’s not those fluctuating things or I wouldn’t have done it. I also ended up paying them under seven as the cost for the fees, for the refi and that was less than half of what my mortgage company wanted to charge me.

The application process was very easy as well. I only had to provide one document and they had everything done within 10 days. I got the 2.75 interest rate and I didn't have to pay for an appraisal. It was a win-win all around. The only thing I’d miss with my other company is that it was so automated. They had an app that I could go into and I could pay my mortgage from there. I could also pay it over the phone if I wanted to and that's how I prefer to do it. Either one of those two ways. Network Capital said I could go online and make an account, but if I paid it over the phone, it was gonna be $10 and I'm not doing that.

One time, I had a concern because my previous mortgage company had not paid my house insurance and it was due back in April. Network Capital got on it right away. We talked about it and we got it taken care of. They were willing to work with me on how to pay it and I ended up paying it. They were excellent and I recommended it to my friend. I don't know if she had quite as an easy experience as I did, but mine was easy.

Get buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2020

It was a great experience with Network Capital. Adam, a rep from Network Capital, called me and asked me if I was interested in doing a finance. At the time, I told him I've been trying for about a year to get a refinance and I couldn't get one. I went almost to the end of everything a couple of times. I told him I don't think it's any good to even try because my ratio is not there. He said, "Let's look at it and see what we can do." He said, "I think we can get you a loan." So, he did. I was happy as can be. They got it done in about a month. Working with them was an absolute pleasure.

He did everything they could to get me a loan. He would always return my calls and if I had any problem, I had no problem asking him. He always answered me back. We started it in April and we got it done by May 8th. The final thing was May 11th when they paid out everything. They paid off all my credit cards and gave me a brand new loan. I just wanted to get rid of my credit cards.

They gave me a great rate. I did have to pay for quite a few points. It put my loan up a little bit. But other than that, all I really wanted to do was get a refinance on my home here. And they got all the payments to me. They did that right on time, sent it all to me and I mailed it all out. Everything was so efficient. I couldn't believe it because the companies I've been working with for the last year, the things they were asking me for that wasn't necessary, and they've asked me for things I already have over and over again. It was a blessing when I worked with Network Capital. I would recommend them 100 times over anybody else.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I was with Quicken Loans which is one of the major online lenders and I was not aware about the market. Network Capital called me and said that there was a change in the market. They made me know. And then I started digging other companies, but everybody made offers in a way that made things complicated. They were trying to trick the customer. I am an analytic guy and I like numbers. So, nobody was able to answer my questions until I met Aiden, and he sent me some explanations. He sent me some tables to make it understandable. And then based on his guidance, I was able to understand the process, and I said okay with him.

The application process was smooth. The only thing that I did not like was the person who brought the documentation for signature. First of all, communication was hard with her. Even though I told her about the timing, she came earlier than expected. I told her no worries and that she was more than welcome. And while I signed the documents, I saw something that I thought was not in line with the closing estimate. And I had to call the closing officer, Jessie, and the lady got upset. She said, she had a lot of places to go.

She tried to rush me and she was in a mood to eliminate my focus on the documentation. She just expected me to sign everything without reading, without proofreading, nothing. And she kept talking over the phone with someone else. Also, I didn’t like her attitude at all even though I was so polite against her. I was about to cancel the process. But I just thought that sign everything and Aiden will adjust the issues, and he did. But Network Capital did not have a good partner.

The rate was not as I targeted. My loan was 4.125. And I talked with my bankers, and they told me to reach at least 1% down. Otherwise, it doesn’t make any sense. They kept saying to not sign a refinance unless I figure out 1% less which is 3.125. I couldn’t risk it, no. But in the end, I have chosen to refinance because my loan was a jumbo loan, beyond 510K, and my wife’s credit score was 510. That was probably the reason I couldn’t get the lower rate. But I’m okay.

Original review: April 24, 2020

Network Capital Funding said they specialized in refinancing. Working with them was very smooth. It went really quickly. There were some changes that caused some angst through the process, but James, the person that I worked with, was always very reassuring. The value of our home didn't come back as high as we expected. It turned out the refinancing was much lower than what we hoped for. So, stuff like that where things got hung up and I got quite anxious about it, James was very good at explaining and getting back to me, and getting back to again, and he kept his finger on pulse the whole time. I like his ability to calm me down when we would hit a barrier.

We never received a final copy of everything that was signed. If I had anything to complain about, it would be the person that they sent to notarize. She wasn't prepared and she didn't have a copy for us. She didn't explain what it was that we were signing. It was convenient. They scheduled her at the time we were available. But she didn't have any knowledge of what she was doing. She was kinda just sent to us to get signatures and that was it.

When they sold it to whatever the company was that took over the mortgage again, the person that did the closing with us, a lot was not explained. They said, "Here's the sheet with where the first payment is gonna go," but she didn't explain that to us. We were given the information of where the first payment was going to go to, but she didn't take any time to detail it. So, when the first payment was coming due, that caused me some angst to try to find out where to get it sent to. We only received the payment letter probably after it was due, but I had already called in and made a payment. So that piece when they did the handoff to whoever was the company that purchased the mortgage from them, there could've been some additional communication to us. Because we were in the process of a move, we didn't know where we were going to send the first payment to.

But even with the other company, apparently, the first attempt to even try to set up online payment, all that has fallen through. So, whatever they can maybe do more on the handoff to whoever is purchasing the mortgage and help them to be more consumer-driven as their company is. In addition, I wouldn't necessarily say the rate was excellent because by the time we got done, we were maybe a quarter-point lower than where we were. But the terms were good. We wanted a short-term and James was able to provide all that for me.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Somebody from Network Capital called me. The young man was persistent but not rudely persistent. I didn't want to be bothered and he could tell that I was dry, but he was able to keep saying what he needed to say. I listened to what he said and there were a few things got my attention. But the application process was a little irritating to me. When people know you’re looking for a home-refinance, you get flooded with so many calls and so many people. There was another person that took it all the way through the process. He was good too. But one time during the process, I didn’t know where we were at and I didn’t know if it was a scam or not. I also didn’t know that he was out that day. So I just made the decision and asked them to lose my name and number and consider me through with it. We were probably 97% complete with it at the time.

Network Capital was asking me so much but there was some stuff that I wouldn't provide. I was gonna carry the loan by myself without my husband ‘cause he was doing 1099. My husband has an expensive car that’s under my name and Network Capital is looking at my salary, my house loan and all of that. They knew that I couldn't afford all of what I had been paying and they knew I was getting help from my husband but they kept excluding him. They already have my checking account and they’ve seen all of my income. But no matter what I said, they'd have to check it. They wanted to know all of my activities in my bank statement. But my husband wasn't on the loan, so they wouldn't get all of that. They also made me pay off some bills I wasn’t too happy about.

The underwriting took about 10 days and it was a lot. They kept asking for different things. Some of the documentation was a little bit too much. Then when you supply something, they would review it and they would ask more questions. That was irritating to some degree. But I understand that it wasn't the people from Network Capital. It was just the underwriter being super precautious. Their job is to check, double-check, and verify. They did a lot of that. I even asked my supervisor to talk to them because we would have to go through a verification process.

When I told Network Capital to leave me alone, the underwriter needed a couple of more things so I provided most of it but not all. Some of it was not necessary. I don’t have bad credit, I pay my bills on time, and I have money on my account so I’m providing them everything already. The information was there but then they would have to verify it. All this happened towards the end and the process was almost over. They should’ve been verifying that in the beginning. Other than that, I was able to accomplish what I wanted to do.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

If you like working with a mortgage company that's non-responsive to your needs and flimflams you with what suits them rather than you, then Network Capital Funding, Miami is the mortgage company for you.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

We had initially contacted Anthony but went with another loan company. Anthony, being a true professional, kept in touch up to the day our loan closed with a competitor but shared with me that rates had dropped. After he went into detail on rate he could offer he sold us and we applied with his company same day we closed with his competitor! He gave us a time frame for closing and true to his word, we closed within that time. He always made himself available to answer questions we had and when we submitted questions in writing he responded very promptly.

He was professional yet very personable and kept us informed very frequently so we really didn't have many questions for him. We were so satisfied with the service he provided that we recommended him to a family member and our priest and they both have decided to use his services. To say we are satisfied is an understatement. We are extremely happy he was diligent in keeping in touch thereby winning our business. A+ for Anthony!!!!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Jonathan **, my first contact with Network Capital, was with me from beginning to end. Jon was extremely helpful, and concerned that things were going as planned. Everything went off quickly and effectively. Far better than with a competitor that I wasted months with.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Tylan treated me like a friend not a customer. Many thanks go out to him and his team, Sang and Nolan. Very professional yet not without a personal touch. Thank you for all the help given during the loan process.

Original review: July 31, 2020

My loan was sold to Network Capital Funding. It’s conventional. With Network Capital, the application and underwriting process was very quick. It was like three weeks. The loan officer could have followed up a lot more. I only talked to him twice which were when I first signed up to do it, and then again, when it was kind of ready. It was kinda weird to me. It would have been nice for him to let me know what's going on, but other than that, it was fine.

The process was relatively straightforward. I've worked in real estate before, so I kinda know a little bit more about loans than probably the average consumer. I ended up going with Network because they were able to close it in the timeframe that I needed, but their rates were a little bit higher. So, they had to rate match someone else. The closing coordinator was really the reason that the whole thing worked. If it wouldn't have been for him, I don't think that I would have had the loan that I have. So, I really appreciate that guy.

Network Capital Funding Corporation author review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

by Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information