4.83/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currently servicing customers in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, OR, TX, VA, and WA. Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no lender fees, competitive rates and a simple process, our customers close in as few as 15 business days!

No matter what part of the home loan process you are in, we will work hard to earn your business and be with you every step of the way until your loan is closed. We provide one of the best delivery platforms in the industry to match you with a home loan that suits all of your needs. With an average of eight years mortgage banking experience, our home loan specialists can provide the best service possible.

Contact us today for your no-cost quote and find the program that fits your home purchase or refinance needs.

Inc. 500 America's Fastest-Growing Companies
View More View More

329 Network Capital Funding Corporation Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 26, 2019

Kevin, the sales guy at Network Capital Funding, did a good job. A lot of these sales guys are silver-tongued devils. But when they see an issue that’s hard, they give up. I was dealing with another silver-tongued devil with another company and he bailed out on me. But Kevin did not. When he saw a hard issue, he told me not to worry about it. He said he could make it work. He also always had questions for me. He shot me the questions and I shot him the answers. He had tenacity and he stayed with it.

The process also went easily considering I had a very rough situation, with me being a business owner. Business owners get screwed because, with the way the whole tax structure is set up, they never make what they make on these tax returns. But Network Capital Funding was able to work around it. As I expected, I had to fill out a million papers. But we did what we had to do and within a week or two, we had our answer. It was quick. I had a couple of car loans and then this and that, and we reconsolidated. We threw everything in one lump and the rate I got was also a lot better than what I had. That was why I went with it and I'm happy.

The rates I had previously were not locked in because I had a subprime loan. I had that loan for close to 15 years. But three years ago, I was only paying 2% so I wasn’t unhappy with my ARM. Then all of a sudden, my rates got jacked up six times in one year. I had to bail out of it. I went to traditional lenders, like regular mortgage companies, but they all turned me down. So Network Capital said yes when everyone else said no. In fact, there is absolutely no way any bank would give me this loan. I would recommend Network Capital Funding to a friend.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Our original loan was an FHA loan thus requiring Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). While called insurance this is not insurance for the benefit of the borrower, it only benefits the bank and then only if you die. We also had a second lien on our property due to an energy upgrade loan (high efficiency furnace, water heater, insulation, etc.). Our goal was to eliminate the PMI, pay off the second lien and consolidate some other bills. Working with John and Kelly was absolutely delightful. They communicated well, were very clear in what they needed, explained every question we had very well and really supported us through the entire process. Most importantly, they did not lose track of OUR goals but worked diligently to make sure our needs were met. The entire process was swift and mostly painless.

On a previous refinance attempt with a different lender, our appraisal came in lower then we had expected. Regardless, the finance company insisted they could still give us a good deal, all we had to do was pay an additional $10,000: we need to lower our debt load, not increase it. I finally had to send a written letter to put me on their "do not call" list before they would stop pestering me.

Obviously, I checked with John at the start and said this is not acceptable and I would not stand for any such treatment again. I was assured that he would not do anything like this; if we ran into problems he would help find a solution and, if he was not able to meet our needs, he would tell us so and walk away. Fortunately, this was not the case. My only disappointment was that the price of the appraisal was considerably higher than was quoted by other potential lenders. Still, a small price to pay for excellent communications, swift and competent service and a friendly and supportive relationship.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My sister, Marian contacted Bruno ** in the Florida office on September 13th to continue with the application previously started with Jack **, whom she had previously contacted in December of 2017. We had previously dealt with Network Capital; and, we had been very satisfied with them. My sister, Marian had contacted Jack ** in December of 2017 with Network Capital. Jack had everything completed, except, the last piece of information he needed was her income verification. Marian was busy working long hours; and, she did not get this to him in time, before he left the company. I do not understand why, such a stable company has a large turnover with employees?

Afterwards, we were solicited by several mortgage companies. The company most persistent was Federal Savings, who we had signed with on March 27th. The loan with Federal Savings did not close until July, with one mistake after another. We were very disappointed with them, as, the mistakes were not corrected in a reasonable time frame. The credit card payments were sent to wrong addresses, including a private residence in another state. Federal Savings did not know where the incorrect addresses came from? Our school tax bill has not been paid, at the time of settlement, leaving it to Franklin American, the new mortgagor, to pay it. They were taken over by Citizens Bank; and, it is still not paid, as, they did not mail it, in a timely manner in August. They waited until October 10th to mail it. Now, there is an additional $983.00 late fee, because it was not mailed in August.

Bruno was, and still is, a Breath of Fresh Air. When Marian had spoken with Bruno on September 13th, he immediately started the ball rolling. Bruno is an exceptional person. Bruno is knowledgeable, and, efficient and kind. Bruno listened to us; and focused on our needs. Bruno is conscientious. He made sure all of the transactions ran smoothly; and, closed the loan accurately within a few weeks. We have never had the opportunity to speak with Shelby; but, it does take more than one person to process loans. We are certain, Shelby was the guiding light to process the loan, as well as Bruno.

In our opinion, Bruno should be recognized and commended for his fine efforts with Network Capital and their customers. We are happy to work with a company, who follows thru with their commitments. We hope Bruno and Shelby will remain with Network Capital for many years; as, for whatever reason, Jack Duzbdanyan had to leave, it is sad. Jack did a good job, and, it appeared, he was happy with the company. We hope, your company will appreciate the fine work, which Bruno has been performing. Please consider allowing Bruno to remain with your company, and consider giving him a promotion, which he so richly deserves. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I got a mortgage with another company that caused a problem with an ongoing mortgage because I had a USDA loan and they said I had to pay it off. The subsidy recapture was over $35,000 that they wanted immediately. That loan was paid off, which left me in a bind because I didn’t have that. So, I needed a loan very fast because they gave me 60 days to come up with the money or they were foreclosing the home after everything else was paid off. When I called Network Capital Funding, they were very fast and right on point explaining everything that they needed to with me. We encountered more problems as we were doing it but they worked with me on getting all of that straightened out.

The reps, Shelby and John, were wonderful. Even after the loan was through, John called once a month for a while to make sure that everything was still going okay and if there was still anything that could be done. The follow-up was wonderful. He encountered problems that sales don’t usually wind up with and it still went that well. Communication was the biggest thing in the loan and I was very impressed. The process took 60 days and even though they were up against a bunch of stuff, they still managed to put it through that quickly for us. Also, the rates and terms of the mortgage were competitive.

My husband said that they need to change the name of the company to On Point Mortgage because that’s what they were. They were so good and this was the best experience I have ever had. I have had mortgages in the past where stuff were not explained and not forthcoming that I have walked out of signings and dropped particular mortgages that were going in the past. With Network Capital, everything was exactly as needed. They gave me copies of everything. I will be referring people to them because of my experience.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

What can I say? I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, who wants to help someone who is already in trouble, right? But that didn’t matter to the Network Capital Funding Corporation team. They did not judge me because of my financial difficulties or my credit score. What they did do is make a difference in my financial future. They had actually offered a solution to my issues and promised to make it even better after I get back on my two feet. From the initial phone call to the follow up when the loan was funded, communication was never an issue.

John ** was fantastic. He explained everything through and through and sometimes over and over again. He was always there to respond to my phone calls and emails in a very timely manner. All throughout the process, there was never any pressure… just guidance. I am truly appreciative of his patience and understanding throughout the process. John also kept in contact with me even after the loan was funded, ensuring that the experience was everything he explained it to be, and to remind me that we would revisit this solution in the near future.

Alyson ** was my loan processor and she was awesome. Everything that John had communicated to me was what she understood would be happening. She made herself available for questions I had on more than one occasion. She had to explain things to me like I was a third-grader, but she didn’t mind and she always asked if I understood the information she had provided me. If you are even remotely skeptical as I was, just listen to the options John, Alyson and Network Capital Funding Corporation has for you. I have so much weight off my shoulders, I actually cried when I was giving checks to my debtors and hearing the words “paid in full.”

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Thank you Jordan and your team for a smooth transition for our refinance loan. I would be more than happy to recommend you and your team to friends and family alike. I wish you the best in any future endeavors.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I am so elated with the effort of the team at Network. This entire process has been the most efficient and quickest loan process I have ever had and this is my 5th home loan process. Kelli ** and her team were excellent, pleasant and professional.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

We are so blessed to have found a five star team at Network capital with Jordan ** and Craigneisha ** for the excellent work they do with the structuring of our loan. We will definitely recommend this team at Network Capital Funding Corporation. Thank you.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I want to 1st off Thank Jack and Mario for the making my refi go as smooth and as quick as possible!!! They requested and submitted my info as soon as I sent it to them, which makes the other companies look really sad....haha! I tried with Quicken before coming over to them and a huge difference! If you are considering Network Capital and are self-employed...quit researching, they will get it done for you!

Original review: July 28, 2019

After hearing a number of Network Capital info-mercials on a local SF radio station, I decided to respond with a call. I spoke briefly with reception, who screened my call quickly, and transferred me to Jordan **. He was cheerful, informative and thorough. Within a few minutes, I was entering the application process. It seemed straight-forward, and the list of required docoments from me did not seem too difficult to provide. Even though my wife is self-employed, there seemed to be a path forward to get through the process in reasonable time. We funded just as Jordan estimated, and are very happy to be in what feels like financial freedom!

Kind Regards,

Jeff

Network Capital Funding Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This corporation provides mortgage programs for first-time homeowners, experienced buyers and wealthy customers alike. It operates in many U.S. states, including California, Texas, Virginia, Illinois and Florida.

• No lender fees: Consumers don't have to pay traditional fees for application, origination, processing or underwriting.

• Immediate application: Consumers follow a link from the home page to apply right away.

• Customer support: Homebuyers can chat online with a representative, call toll-free numbers and email customer support.

• Technology-driven process: This program uses its technology partners such as Microsoft to streamline the loan process. Consumers can sign origination documents electronically from anywhere in the country.

• Short closing windows: Depending on the loan program, buyers can close in as little as 10 business days.

• Best for: people who want to avoid fees, know their mortgage goals and have good credit scores.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information