Best Pest Control in Los Angeles, CA
Living in Los Angeles means sharing freeways with close to four million people, and sometimes sharing your living space with bed bugs, termites, roaches, rodents and other local pests. These pests are attracted to human dwellings for food, convenient burrows and places to raise their young. However, their presence isn't necessarily benign. The best pest control companies in Las Vegas can help eliminate unwanted rodents and insects.
Top 11 Los Angeles Pest Control Companies
|Terminix||Read 11,185 Reviews|
Terminix, with over 85 years of professional experience, offers more than just termite removal services. It offers complete pest control techniques, including insulation services to prevent encroachments.
|Western Exterminator Company||Read Reviews|
Protects homes and businesses from common pests. Specializes in treating ants, bed bugs, termites and more. Offers free inspections and a 30-day guarantee on services. Provides a pest365 service for year-round protection.
|A-1 Termite and Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Provide termite inspections, reports and treatments with specialty removal services; plus, termite damage repair for fungus growth and wood deterioration. An initial termite inspection is free.
|Bed Bug Exterminator LA King||Read Expert Review|
Extermination experts utilizing chemical, heat and steam solutions to eliminate bed bugs. Pest control services for common insects and wildlife also available.
|Hydrex Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Reliable pest control company specializing in rodents, termites and bed bugs with pet-friendly treatments. Get exclusive discounts when you book services online.
|O’Connor Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Get same-day service for pest control and animal trapping. Residential and commercial services are available. Request a free estimate online. Senior citizens get a discount.
|Pest Innovations||Read Expert Review|
Provide safe alternatives to chemical pest treatments — like heat treatments for termites and bed bugs — for those who prefer to avoid fumigations. Pest control technicians also speak Spanish.
|Rodent Masters||Read Expert Review|
Solutions that specifically target pests such as rats and mice, plus prevention methods such as “rat-proofing” a home. They also offer cleaning and decontamination services.
|Stanley Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Technicians with experience handle a variety of pests in residential, commercial and industrial properties. Environmentally friendly options are available. Services come with a 30-day guarantee.
|Surf City Pest Control||Read Expert Review|
Termite treatments, rodent trapping, biting insect treatments, dead animal removal and sanitation services offered all times of the year. One-time services start at $155. Senior and military discounts available.
|West Coast Termite||Read Expert Review|
Termite control services utilizing all the most effective systems — including Bora-Care and Termidor. They also have a construction branch to repair wood damaged by termites.
Pest removal, especially in a big city like Los Angeles, can be a hassle, but you can solve your pest problem with the right preparation and planning. Just keep in mind the type of pest you are dealing with, and what methods of removal can be used against them before you decide to move forward with any plan. Just remember that pests (like all those parking tickets you’ve racked up on the West Side) are a problem that doesn’t get better unless you take action.
How to hire a pest control company in Los Angeles
When it comes to choosing a pest control company in Los Angeles, consider what kinds of pests you need to control and how frequently the service will likely be required. First, evaluate the severity of the infestation. Rodents and roaches are the most dangerous pests in LA because they spread diseases. Stinging insects, especially bees, can cause harm and even death for those with allergies. Spiders and ants, while irritating, are often no more than creepy crawlies.
If you have a specific pest problem, find a company that specializes in removing that pest. You should also decide if you want any preventive pest control services. For example, you might want to guard your property against rodents seeking shelter during the colder months. Some pest problems require only one professional visit, while others require multiple.
Los Angeles pest control FAQ
- What are my organic and non-toxic pest control options?
- Organic pest control alternatives utilize steam and heat to remove termites, traps to remove rodents, or water-based pesticides to remove bugs.
- Do landlords have to pay for bed bug extermination in Los Angeles?
- Yes. By Los Angeles law, landlords have to keep a “warranty of habitability.” This obligation means a landlord must maintain the human livability of whatever habitat they own.
- What kinds of snakes are in Los Angeles?
- Los Angeles is home to a multitude of snakes, from venomous pit vipers to deadly rattlesnakes, and also harmless snakes like garter and rat snakes.
- How common are rats?
- Rats are prevalent in the Los Angeles area, especially if your residence is somewhere that they can easily take shelter or find food.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Pest control company information
Residential and commercial treatments for ants, bats, bed bugs, bees, wasps, beetles, birds, cockroaches, flies, gophers, moles, mosquitoes, spiders, stink bugs, termites, ticks, fleas and wildlife.
- Service areas: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties
- Hours of operation: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday; 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Saturdays
- Phone number: 1-800-468-2847
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 2555 Loma Avenue S., El Monte, CA 91733
Specializes in pesticide-free heat treatments for bed bugs and termites, plus control for rodents and wildlife are available for residential and commercial properties.
- Service areas: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties
- Hours of operation: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday; 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturdays
- Phone number: 1-855-414-7378
- Email: info@pestinnovations
- Address: 1157 E. Arrow Hwy, Glendora, CA, 91740
Services to eliminate bed bugs as well as ants, fleas, roaches, mice, spiders, mosquitoes, and termites for residential and commercial properties. Chemical and eco-friendly products available.
- Service areas: Los Angeles and surrounding areas
- Phone number: 323-283-8338
- Address: 334 E 2nd St Los Angeles, CA 90012
Popular services include termite, rodent and bed bug extermination. Bird control, wildlife control and pest prevention services are also available for home and businesses.
- Service areas: Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley area
- Hours of operation: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday; 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Saturdays
- Phone number: 818-988-2226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 14536 Archwood St. Van Nuys, CA 91405
A pest control company specializing in wholesale termite fumigation, subterranean termite treatments, rodent control and eco-friendly pest management.
- Service areas: Los Angeles, Orange County, parts of Riverside and parts of the Valley
- Hours of operation: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Saturday
- Phone number: 714-655-1947
- Address: 228 22nd St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Trained pest experts for termite inspections, spot treatments, fumigation and wood repair, plus services for common area pests like ants, bed bugs and cockroaches.
- Service areas: Los Angeles
- Phone number: 213-388-4506
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1244 S. Plymouth Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90019
Services include termite inspections, animal trapping and pest management for rodents, fleas, ticks, gophers, mice, ants, cockroaches, bees, wasps, squirrels and birds.
- Service areas: Ventura County and the San Fernando Valley
- Phone number: 805-574-8288
- Address: 13 Dawson Dr, Camarillo, CA 93012
Offers free termite inspections and estimate on and a variety of termite removal options that are pet-friendly, environmentally safe and reliable.
- Service areas: Los Angeles and Orange County
- Phone number: 424-249-2013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1609 251st St, Harbor City, CA 90710
Affordable pest services for rodent control, rodent removal, clean-up, disinfection and decontamination. Technicians monitor traps for up to three weeks at a time a week.
- Service areas: Los Angeles and surrounding cities
- Hours of operation: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday; 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturdays
- Phone number: 818-855-9136
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 14545 Friar St., Los Angeles, CA 91411
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!