Find the Best Pest Control in Las Vegas, NV
Top 11 Las Vegas Pest Control Companies
|Read 11,319 Reviews|
Leader in pest control services. Offers customized pest protection for residential and commercial dwellings. Free inspection and 100% satisfaction guarantee included. Seasonal treatment plans available.
|Call Now Toll Free (855) 722-0329|
Western Exterminator Company
|Read 5 Reviews|
Protects homes and businesses from common pests. Specializes in treating ants, bed bugs, termites and more. Offers free inspections and a 30-day guarantee on services. Provides a pest365 service for year-round protection.
|Get Pricing Call Now Toll Free (484) 335-6605|
|Beyond Pest Control||Read Author Review|
Services start at just $28 a month. The company works with homeowners and property managers in Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas. Contact their team to get a direct quote.
|Delcon Termite & Pest Control||Read Author Review|
This company specializes in termite, pigeon and spider control for homes and businesses. Immediate assistance is available. Find exclusive coupons and discounts on their website.
|Fischer’s Pest Control||Read Author Review|
Find coupons for the company website to save on extermination services for pigeons, roaches, spiders, ants, bees, bed bugs, rats and termites.
|JS Pest Control||Read Author Review|
They service the Las Vegas metropolitan area, including Boulder City. All of their work is guaranteed. If the first treatment doesn’t work, they promise to retreat the area within 48 hours of your complaint.
|Las Vegas Pest Control||Read Author Review|
This company gets rid of the most common pests plaguing homeowners in Las Vegas. If you’re interested in services, you can fill out a form online.
|Newman's Scorpion Pest Control||Read Author Review|
This company specializes in scorpion removal, but they can handle all significant pests. To get a quote, fill out a form online, or you can call their staff 24-hours a day. Exterminators only use eco-friendly chemicals.
|Preventive Pest Control||Read Author Review|
They focus on bed bugs, termites, scorpions and pigeons. If you’re interested in a quote, you can call the staff or send an email. Commercial customers can ask for a free bug assessment as well.
|Red Rock Pest Control||Read Author Review|
This company specializes in bed bugs, scorpions and termites. All customers can get a free inspection, and the price of your first service starts at $19.
|Valley View Pest Control||Read Author Review|
They eradicate pest problems involving birds, rodents or insects. They guarantee their work for 30 days, so if your pests reappear during that time, the crew will come back for free.
Scorpions, rats, bed bugs and roaches often plague Las Vegas homes, and property damage from termites and pigeon droppings can be devastating. These pests are a common issue in Las Vegas because the scorching desert landscape forces many indigenous critters to seek out cool places like homes and businesses during the hot summers.
Common Las Vegas pests
The most common Las Vegas pests in homes and businesses include scorpions, bed bugs, roaches, pigeons, rats, termites and spiders.
- Scorpions: Of the 25 scorpion species in Nevada, the most poisonous is the Arizona Bark scorpion. Other native insects make up the bulk of a scorpion’s diet — if you have another pest problem, scorpions probably aren’t far behind.
- Bed bugs: Sin City is no stranger to bed bugs. Bed bugs are particularly common in touristy areas like the Strip and downtown because they can hitch a ride on people’s luggage.
- Roaches and pigeons: Like most major cities, Las Vegas also has problems with roaches and pigeons. Many people have a visceral reaction to cockroaches — they multiply quickly and can contaminate your food. Pigeon droppings are both acidic and disease-ridden. That means that pigeon poop can damage your home as well as your health.
- Rats and termites: Roof rats are among the most common rodents in the area. Their droppings can spoil food and make you sick. Rat and termite infestations cause severe structural damage and should be taken very seriously. Older homes in the downtown and central city area are most likely to have termites.
- Spiders: Fortunately, most spiders here aren’t dangerous, but they are everywhere. Species like the desert recluse and the black widow live in many homes, and desert tarantulas are common in the city. They mostly eat insects and other spiders.
Las Vegas pest control FAQ
- How much does pigeon removal cost?
- You can expect to pay between $200 and $1,000 — removing a single bird costs around $150 and $250 while installing bird spikes will be at least $300. Pigeon droppings are both acidic and disease-ridden. That means that pigeon poop can damage your home and your health.
- How common are ants?
- Ants are a persistent problem in Las Vegas. Southern Fire ants, Argentine ants and Carpenter ants are common. They can damage your property and cause uncomfortable health effects.
- Are there snakes in Las Vegas?
- Many different snake species live in Las Vegas, but not all of them are dangerous. However, rattlesnakes, water moccasins or cottonmouths, and copperheads are venomous.
- How do you identify a bark scorpion?
- Bark scorpions are a pale brown or tan color. They have three pairs of lateral eyes and two eyes on top of their heads. They’re nocturnal creatures that seek out moist, cool areas.
- What kills scorpions?
- Scorpions thrive in harsh conditions and are relatively difficult to kill. Many store-bought pesticides are ineffective, which is why it makes sense to call in the professionals if you have a scorpion problem. Some insect traps might work, and you can crush a scorpion with a heavy object.
- Where do scorpions hide?
- Scorpions like to hide in cool, dark places such as shoes, bedding and closets in your house. They also can be found under mulch, rocks and garbage outside. Most scorpions are nocturnal, so they come out during the night.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Las Vegas pest control company information
Las Vegas Pest Control: Select from multiple packages for residential and commercial pest control services. They provide ant extermination, bed bug treatments, bee removal, cockroach extermination, pigeon control and spider removal. Same-day service is available. Products are pet-safe.
- Service areas: Las Vegas and Henderson
- Phone: 702-529-0363
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 3011 Rigel Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Website: www.369bugs.com
Fischer’s Pest Control specializes in ant prevention, bark scorpion extermination, bee removal, insect control, Las Vegas bed bug removal, pigeon control, rat control, spider pest control and termite inspections. Call for a free estimate.
- Service areas: Las Vegas
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 6pm
- Phone: 702-348-9278
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 7251 W Lake Mead Blvd #300, Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Website: www.fischerspestcontrol.com
This is a family-owned pest control company that offers free pest inspections. Red Rock Pest Control provides treatments for bed bugs, scorpions, termites, rodents, cockroaches and pigeons. Same-day service is available.
- Service areas: Las Vegas
- Phone: 702-518-2580
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 4300 North Pecos Suite 29, Las Vegas, NV 89115
- Website: www.redrockpest.com
Preventive Pest Control offers price and pest control guarantees for residential and commercial spaces. They provide treatment for bed bugs, scorpions and termites. The company is leed and green-certified and has AIB and organic audited facilities.
- Service areas: Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, Boulder City and Pahrump
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat - Sun, 8am - 12pm
- Phone: 702-649-0019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 3566 Polaris Ave Ste 3A, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Website: www.preventivepestvegas.com
For over 20 years, this locally owned pest control company has offered residential and commercial services for mice, rats, pigeons, ants, bed bugs and termites to Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Senior citizen and military discounts available.
- Service areas: Las Vegas, including Paradise, Spring Valley, Vegas Creek, Whitney and Winchester, plus Henderson, North Las Vegas area, Summerlin, Southern Highlands/Southwest area, Centennial Hills area, Boulder City area
- Phone: 702-248-7378
- Address: 4429 Losee Road North Las Vegas, NV 89081
- Website: www.jspestcontrol.com
Most commonly takes care of cockroaches, rats, mice, scorpions, spiders and ants. Services are environmentally friendly, safe for children and pets, and affordable.
- Service areas: Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson
- Phone: 702-333-5498
- Address: 7322 S Rainbow Blvd #206, Las Vegas, NV 89139
- Website: www.beyondpest.com
Providing affordable, quality pest control services, Newman’s Scorpion Pest Control has been servicing Las Vegas since 2001. All service technicians are professionally trained and licensed by the State of Nevada Department of Agriculture.
- Service areas: Las Vegas metro
- Hours: Open 24/7
- Phone: 702-800-PEST (7378)
- Address: 6055 N Dapple Gray Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Website: www.newmanspestcontrol.com
With Valley View Pest Control, select from one-time standard pest control services or monthly and bi-monthly services for more persistent problems. Bee, scorpion and bed bug treatments also available.
- Service areas: Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas
- Phone: 702-635-8008
- Address: 3798 Dusky Flycatcher St , Las Vegas NV 89122
- Website: www.valleyviewpc.com
Delcon Termite & Pest Control specializes in full-service removal for ants, roaches, spiders, termites, Africanized bees, pigeons and more. They also offer commercial pest control for bars, restaurants, casinos and apartment complexes also available.
- Service areas: Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin and Mesquite
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 6pm
- Phone: 702-656-0455
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 2410 North Decatur Blvd. Suite # 115, Las Vegas, NV 89108
- Website: www.delconpestcontrol.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.