toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This has been my second time I’ve had a mortgage with Vanderbilt. My first mortgage was bought out by them and it was excellent. And then, the second time, we purchased a mobile home. I went to their website looking at repossessed homes. Their home loan process was quick, precise, and very easy. I just talked to a few people and filled out an application. Also, the people I spoke with were very nice. Vanderbilt is very good to work for and has excellent service. I’ll tell my friends that if they’re buying a mobile home, Vanderbilt would be the way to go. They’re very helpful too. There are not a lot of places that give mobile home loans. So, that is one of the pluses about this company.

I had a stress-free experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage and I would recommend them to somebody else. I had a good feeling about this company. Their home loan process was pretty easy and there wasn’t very much paperwork. Also, their representatives were helpful. They answered every question that I had and they answered some questions without me having to ask. They knew what they were doing too.

We went to the dealer and my daughter did the application. Vanderbilt Mortgage contacted her within a week after her application. We thought it would take longer but the whole process went very smoothly. We weren’t in a big hurry but they were way ahead of us as far as wanting to get it done. They would email us and let us know what documents we needed and we got those back to them. Nothing was ever rushed on either party’s part. They were also very helpful when answering any questions that we had and the representative managed to work around our schedule when we closed the loan. So the whole process was very good and we were very pleased.

The home loan process with Vanderbilt was fairly quick and easy. I just had to fill out a paperwork and give them my income information. Their rep was very nice and he knew his stuff. The process didn’t take long to be done because I had already gone through it last year and I just had to reapply. I didn't have any issues with them at all. They were great.

A home became available and I and our Realtor had found it. Vanderbilt owned it and we decided to go through them and see if we got approved and we did. The reps were great and my realtor didn't have a problem. They talked through email so she didn't have a problem getting back and forth. They did the process in a timely manner. They did an awesome job and I'm happy with their whole method. It was a fantastic experience and the process was simple and easy. We would like to have done it a lot faster but with getting all the paperwork, it took time, but it was done fast.

Everybody was really helpful at Vanderbilt and their reps took care of everything. Our loan processing went fine and it wasn’t that long. Everything went smoothly. Overall, Vanderbilt has been great.

My wife handled all the home loan process and it was a good experience. Vanderbilt reps were nice and they are doing their job. I'm more satisfied with everything, just got bugs in it but they’ve done terrific. And I’ve recommended them to my friends.

Vanderbilt Mortgage was very quick and efficient. Their reps were very helpful every time I call or when they call me, they were very pleasant and easy to communicate with. It took a couple of days to get my loan approved. I would recommend Vanderbilt Mortgage to anyone else that is looking for someone to finance with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vanderbilt Mortgage?

Vanderbilt Mortgage helped me to get a loan to get our house so I was very appreciative of that. The home loan process was smooth and adequate. Their customer service ladies were extremely nice too. It was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend them.

My mother had an old and rundown place. We rode around for something and we picked Vanderbilt Mortgage. The guy over there told us about the county and it was a good outfit. The representatives were nice and explained the types of work and everything upfront. My mother has colon cancer and had an operation. Vanderbilt Mortgage called in time so she had a place to recuperate in. She had an excellent credit so Vanderbilt Mortgage approved the loan on the spot. I would recommend Vanderbilt Mortgage.

I had a very pleasant experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage. The loan process was quick. Also, whenever I tried to get in touch with their reps, I was able to reach them. They answered all my questions when I called too. Vanderbilt was wonderful. It was great that they replaced the appliances. They were very organized in doing things that needed to be done as well.

Vanderbilt Mortgage was awesome. They’re professional and willing to help to get the whole home loan process done fast and easy. My husband was pleased with their rep. She was wonderful and was very thorough with him on what we're going to need and how long things were going to take. If something was going to hold us back, she was very upfront and honest. The process took about 30 days but even though it was all said and done, my husband would still call back and talk to the rep. She would have to send him to somebody else, but he would always call her. We do our waiting on the place we bought the home from. A month and we were already approved and everything was ready to go on our side.

I've been very satisfied with Vanderbilt Mortgage. The loan process was great, although it’s overwhelming at first. Vanderbilt’s reps were knowledgeable, courteous and very kind too. It's wonderful. I've made a brand new start and they've really been an inspiration to me.

We already had gotten approved with Vanderbilt for our trailer, but then we decided not to do it. Then we found a house and it was with Vanderbilt. We already knew we were going to qualify so it would be easier to go with them. I was surprised that the overall lending process was so easy. Usually, it had to take a month, but getting all the papers probably took only two days. I like how the reps work with the customers and I love how they treat people. They keep in touch and if I have a question, they explain everything. They let us know that if we need anything, they're there. They’re very easy to work with and I’ve already recommended them.

The reps of Vanderbilt were very nice through the phone. I worked with two of them and they were really sweet. We really appreciate Vanderbilt Mortgage for helping with our financing. They explained it easy to us and they were there all the time that we needed them. They also would get in contact with us all the time especially if they needed any information. Our experience with them was great.

The home loan process at Vanderbilt went pretty smooth, hassle-free and didn’t take too long. If it was held up, it was held up on my end. I had to get stuff in to them. Overall, I’m satisfied with Vanderbilt.

We heard about Vanderbilt Mortgage through the trailer company where we bought a trailer. They gave us a list of different places to fill out and Vanderbilt was one of them. Vanderbilt gave us the best option of the two that we filled out. The home loan process went through smoothly and I like it. It was a good progress and everything went smoothly.

The loan process I had with Vanderbilt was long but it was worth it. It went smoother than what I anticipated with the help of very helpful and polite people that I spoke with. I also got help from a lady with setting up to get my bank withdrawals for the rent. She walked me step by step on how to that set up.

I went out and looked at Vanderbilt’s, put a down payment and they delivered in a couple of weeks. My interaction with the sales reps was fine and everything went okay as far as their service.

I love Vanderbilt. Their reps were wonderful, very helpful and knowledgeable. They got stuff done and they called me with every update. The home loan process was very easy, smooth-sailing and done quickly. All in all, it was a great experience and I’d recommend them to a lot of people.

The Vanderbilt Mortgage people were kind all the way through the home loan process and they were very professional. Laurie, the person who dealt with us, was very nice and helpful. Everything was clearly labeled and laid out, and there were never any mind games nor any sleight of hand. Any questions we asked were answered completely and quickly. We knew ahead of time anything that we needed to know before the ink went on paper and there was no putting off of any kind of information.

It took us two years to go through the process and it took time to get this squared away, but everything worked out very nicely. To complete the house well, we had to get our money together and get it back sooner as we had planned on doing. The Vanderbilt people have done well and the loan was very expeditiously handled. Every date they gave us was when things happened, and these even occurred early in a few cases. We had a very pleasant experience with Vanderbilt. Everything went smoothly and we were very pleased with the whole process.

It was an easy loan process with Vanderbilt Mortgage. They let us know what we needed beforehand and we worked very well with them. They were outstanding, very polite and responsive. They are quality people to deal with and very easy going.

We heard about Vanderbilt Mortgage through the company where we bought our home from. Vanderbilt was our only option. Their representatives we’re good and the home loan process was fine.

We had a good experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage. Our loan process took about two and a half months. It was quick and easy. Vanderbilt helped us in a pretty good way. However, my husband got frustrated a little bit because we have to do payments even without being able to move in the house which wasn’t ready.

I have been with Vanderbilt for a couple of months now and my experience has been good so far. I was buying a mobile home in Cold Spring, Kentucky, and I had five or six options to go with. There was a lady that I was working with up there with buying the mobile home. I asked her who's the good company to deal and Vanderbilt Mortgage was the first option because there was no money upfront while the other company, I had to come up with $2500. And at the time, I didn't have the money to make down because I was in the process of selling my home. So, I went with Vanderbilt , and it's been good so far. I just made two payments.

The rep was helpful with me, they’re real good people and I'm well satisfied. Also, they called me for August payment, and it was like the 3rd or 4th of August. I had the money in the mail, they just hadn't got it yet. Anyway, they got 15 days grace period. Today, I got a statement from them and I'm fixed to mail the September payment off at the end of the month. Other than that, everything's good.

I'm satisfied with my experience with Vanderbilt. I went with them on the suggestion of the people I got the home from. The officers answered all my questions and everything was okay.

I lost my house in a tornado. The people from the church recommended Vanderbilt Mortgage and they're the first one that I went to. The rep that I spoke to was really friendly, explained all the process and did really good with me. The lending process was pretty easy and it took about 45 minutes, Also, they're easy to contact and they've been great. Whenever I make payments, I go to Walmart.

In getting a loan through Vanderbilt Mortgage, I dealt with two officers and they were both very helpful. I explained to them about my being a first-time customer and they were very polite and patient with me. Any time I had any questions, they were always there for me. They did really well and I was very satisfied. I had a good experience with Vanderbilt and I would recommend to anybody to use their service.

I was looking for a repo, used mobile home because I couldn't afford the new one that I wanted, and I decided to go with Vanderbilt Mortgage since it is the company that does mortgages with the company I'm with. However, I was unhappy with them because one of their representatives would tell me something then another would tell me something else. When I first looked at the mobile home, they told me they couldn't do any cosmetics to it, but I had the understanding that they were supposed to fix it up. The refrigerator that was in the home had an ice maker because I saw that the tube was sticking up, and my daughter had to stay on the case about their fixing things. Furthermore, Vanderbilt and I had the payment set in writing, but before I made my first payment, it went up by $50. According to Vanderbilt, that was because of my insurance. But my insurance was there even before I signed the papers.

This was my first loan and Vanderbilt Mortgage approved us to get the house of our dreams. The loan officer was good and they kept me updated. If I had questions, they explained the options and benefits. It was great experience plus we’re happy with everything.

When I went to get my home there were three different companies to whom my paperwork was submitted and Vanderbilt was the first one to call to start the process so I went with them. Vanderbilt Mortgage got the required documents and then there were a few things I had to do to qualify because of credit card debt. So I paid off all the credit cards to get the house without selling my other home. I have two mortgages that I do so I had to pay off the credit card debt. And once I did that everything went smoothly. I was able to call or email them and I would usually hear back within the same day if not the next day.

There was one incident where one of the lady reps asked me for some paperwork and later I found out it wasn't needed but it wasn't a big deal. The two reps that I had interaction with were both helpful and friendly. I make my payments online and it's simple and self-explanatory. Going online sometimes is easier nowadays and so hard to get it through the mail. Dealing with Vanderbilt has been easy and smooth. They were friendly.

My first home mortgage was with Vanderbilt Mortgage. Their loan process was good and everything went smoothly. My experience with their rep was good too. He was constantly trying to call me. Overall, it was a good experience.

The home loan process with Vanderbilt was a little cumbersome. The issue lay on the side of the salesman. I was overzealous because we were told that certain things are going to happen at a certain time but nothing transpired but after we moved on to a different salesman, things went well. They were still looking in Jackson County trying to find information for the George County address of the home but overall I’m satisfied.

Vanderbilt Mortgage Company Profile