Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
3.75/5

Carrington Mortgage Services

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

804 Carrington Mortgage Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 22, 2019

Brandon ** provided me with excellent customer service during the refinancing of my mortgage. He was not only professional but also very polite and friendly with me in every interaction. He was very proactive in getting the process moving and keeping everything flowing. He was willing to step in and assist me even when his part of the process was complete!! When I had a family emergency, he kept the lines of communication flowing so that I was able to take advantage of the opportunity to refinance. I never once felt pressured by him. I really appreciate Brandon's help and his prompt responsiveness to all of my questions! Carrington Mortgage is very fortunate to have an employee of the quality and caliber of Brandon ** working there.

Original review: April 14, 2019

Thankful that Carrington reached out to me to lower my interest rates. Initially when I got my mortgage my credit was less than perfect and my interest was pretty high however my credit score improved over the years and that’s when Brandon from Carrington reached out to me. He explained everything in detail and gave me his office contact and cell phone number just in case I had other questions. Being able to text him when I was working was great way for me to communicate so minor details. Closing was done where and when I wanted. I really appreciate how effortless this process was and my refinance rate is low enough that can pay off my loan faster than I anticipated!!!

Get expert buying tips about Loan Modification Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 21, 2019

They were so very helpful and very knowledgeable! This was a very special case for me to buy my home and they all came through for me to help me accomplish my goal. There were a lot of after hours and weekend conversations to assist me. I have already recommended them to several people to contact them. They all were truly my guiding light especially my broker Mike **. I now own my parents home that they bought in 1971 and my whole family is so very truly grateful that we get to carry on with their legacy. Thank you so very much!! Donna

Original review: March 12, 2019

I am skeptical by nature. But working with Gregory ** was a good experience. He helped us secure a great rate with little cost to us. Carrington picked up almost all costs associated with the mortgage. Further we were able to close quickly. Thank you Carrington and Gregory **. I also wanted to mention that after the loan closed, I needed to set up an automatic payment plan and was able to do that online. I had trouble because my closing loan number was not the same as my Carrington loan number, but their customer service rep was able to walk me through the procedure. So, I would recommend Carrington to my friends and anyone looking to get a professional mortgage deal.

Original review: March 12, 2019

From the first day I contacted this company to the last they were nothing shy of supportive, helpful, informative and amazing. They walked me through each step and told me exactly what I needed to do to get my loan. I don’t have great credit but they helped me air it better to be approved. Told me exactly what I needed to do to improve my score. Glen was an awesome loan officer who answered the million questions I had with no issues at all. He was very quick to respond too. This lender made a dream come true and helped me be able to purchase my first home. I would recommend them to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carrington Mortgage Services?

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

In June 2019, we applied to refinance and wanted to pull some cash out. We were told they could help us with that. We did the application and sent in all required documents. We were to close in July. It didn't happen because something went wrong. The paper work had to be done again. We had to pay July's mortgage when we were told there would be no payments until September 2019. We went through July was ready to close something else went wrong. We had to pay August mortgage. We had to fill out paper work again. While all of this is happening. We pay $560.00 to have our home appraised. Also, in this deal Harrington was going to pay off our cars and some other bills. Each month the loan officer and underwriter kept saying, "Don't worry. If you're behind in your bills we are going to pay them off."

We get into August filling out more paper work. It's time to close another made up problem occurred again. We had to pay August mortgage. Paper work again so we can close in September. Last week Wednesday, the loan officer John ** calls my husband to say, "You all didn't get approved. We pulled your credit again and it's horrible."

John ** is from the Maryland office. Every time we spoke he had to inform us that we are on a recorded line, "Please state your first and last name and the last four digits of your social." A lot of things my husband and I knew he was lying. My husband told him to pull some of those recordings. He went say, "I don't recall that information." Jenny ** is the underwriter. They both led us on for months. We are behind in bills and our credit scores are down in the 500's because of them. Don't refinance with this company. I'm so sorry Chase Bank sold our loan to them. You have to contact your desired department by mail in order to get help or a correct response. This company don't deserve any stars from us.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

If you are looking to refinance purchase a home or anything related to home financing. Carrington MS really was so helpful. Thank you Justin **. Everything was easy to understand, the information was upfront, Justin really had a can do attitude and was very pleasant to work with. Very knowledgeable and assuring. Made a stressful decision seem like a walk in the park.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

My husband are trying to buy a home. We can't do that unless our names are off the loan we cosigned for my son years ago. We sent all info. required last June. Here we are in August. No one will return our calls to give us the status.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I am very happy to review My dealings with this agent and company. It has been a very positive experience. My Best Catch Recommendation Keith ** is very informative, helpful, easy to talk to and very outgoing. He spoke with me and my wife with compassion and understanding. We recommend Keith highly. Thank you Keith **!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Don't use this company if you can help it. I have been behind in payments ever since they took it over. I've been in this house for 14 yrs now with no problems and as soon as Carrington took it over in March they have been doing their best to foreclose on my home! I'm not behind and haven't been but they will give me different stories every time I call! The people that they have answering the phones are just trained robots. I can't express how much I hate this company and I'm sure there will be a big 5 star review after this one.run and don't look back because this has been the worst company and the most shady of them all!! Read a bunch of these and don't believe the only good one at the top of the list. That's what this company is good at which is trying their best to make you out to be the bad guy and a liar which it's really Carrington!

Carrington Mortgage Services Company Information