Carrington Mortgage Services

Compare Harp Loan and Loan Modification Companies

Research top Harp Loan and Loan Modification Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Chase sold my mortgage to Carrington Mortgage Services. Chase refused to take my Nov payment because they were in the process of selling to Carrington. I placed a call to Carrington to set up payment because I didn't want it to be late. Carrington told me they were still working on the turnover on the 15th of Nov and to just send the payment on the first of Dec. I used my bank's bill pay system like I have done for every payment I have made in the last 8 years. They sent payment on the first for Nov. On the 2nd of Dec I sent another payment for the month of Dec. On Jan 1 I sent a payment for Jan.

YESTERDAY Jan 10, I received a certified letter that they had received the Dec 1 and Dec 2 checks. The money is not in my account. The letter was in Spanish, and informed me that foreclosure proceedings would start on Jan 12th if not resolved. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone trying to clear this up, and nobody will call me back for an update. Should I hire a Lawyer? I sent them bank statements and tracking info to show the payments were received. Still no word.

Carrington owes us $1043.74 from our escrow. We refinanced with another company in October 2016. Loan was paid off November 1, 2016. We informed them that the new mortgage company was paying the taxes. They waited until November 15th to send in a check to the treasurer's office which is after we contacted them about owing us money from escrow. The treasurer's office refunded the money back to them on December 9, 2016. Today we are told that Carrington received the money back on December 29, 2016 but has not processed it yet. They state that the funds now goes back into escrow then a check will be issued to us. I explained we no longer have an escrow account as the loan has been paid but they stated this is how they do business. They cannot give a date as to when we can expect to receive our money either. We are going to seek legal counsel if we don't receive our funds back by January 19, 2017.

I am a Real Estate Sale Agent in PA. I am helping my client to do a Loan Modification. I have sent complete loan modification package to Carrington Loan Services and called (Fax # 1-877-267-1331) (Phone # 1800-561-4567) them several times to follow up and every time I follow up they say that they received documents but are incomplete. I keep all the copies of all faxes and all emails sent to them. Last time I send documents was 12/7/2016. I called them on 12/10 to confirmed that all document were received and they said that I need to wait 10-15 business day since they need to have documents upload in their system. They mentioned that they will closed during the holidays to call back after the new year.

I called today and they said they closed file because they never received complete documents. My clients who is in hardship cannot afford a lawyer at this time. I am not charging anything to him and now he will have no place to live since his house is now in foreclosure. If a lawyer is willing to help my client start a lawsuit against Carrington Mortgage Loan Services, please let me know. Thank you!

My loan was sold to these clowns from BOA and I have had terrible experiences with them from day one. Their 'automated' phone system is designed to annoy customers enough that they are hoping we'll just hang up and leave them alone. I have never had less than 40 MINUTES of wait time when calling. And often, once I get an actual human, they are clueless as to what is going on with my account. They simply transfer me to someone else who ALSO doesn't know what's going on.

I don't understand what is going on in this company. We have the internet. CSRs and managers should be able to look in a computer system and see what is going on with their clients. They should be able to log their interactions with us. They should be able to communicate with one another. But every time I call Carrington, I get the sense that every person working there is sitting in a cubicle by themselves on an island, surrounded by static. I understand that the people in customer service are making minimum wage and could not care less about me or any of their other customers. But CARRINGTON SHOULD. People calling for help should not be treated so poorly. This company should be deeply ashamed of the way it treats its patrons. I cannot wait to pay off my mortgage and NEVER have to deal with this company again.

I'm really getting concerned now. I have read so many reviews that are in the same position as myself. In November my contract had been sold from Chase bank to Carrington Mortgage. I still have not received a contract or payment plan. Each time I call I get the run around that it is still in underwriting. I sent one payment which has not been applied but they cashed the check. One person tells me that right now it looks like I'm behind but I'm not. My Sept, Oct and Nov payments went to Chase but Carrington is claiming not paid. I completed a bankruptcy a year ago to not lose my house. I don't know where to go to for help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carrington Mortgage Services?

Hurricane Matthew, October 8th, 2016, Savannah Ga. All paperwork done (twice), inspections done, insurance checks have been paid. However almost 3 months of calling, every week, every day, to hear 7-14 days for the approval dept, call back again and again. Ask for supervisor 2-4 day call back on response time. Do you see where I'm going with this? NO MONEY! Do I need to get a Lawyer involved?

It looks like more of the same. I reached to Carrington on December 27, 2016 and let them know that I would like to pay $24,000.00 on mortgage account. They let me know that the amount could not exceed $9,999.99 in a 24 hour period and the could process the payments for a fee of $15. I let the representative know that I would do it online before I gave them $15 a payment. The CSR let me know that she would put a note on the account that I was going to make three payments totaling $24,000. I let her know that I would be making two payments of $9,999.99, one on the December 27, and one on December 28 and another on one on December 29 for $4000.02. She said she had entered the message on my account. I also let her know that I would be making a payment for $1200 on December 30 and that I would pay the loan off on February the 1st.

The first two payments of $9,999.99 were applied to the principal. The payment of $4000.02 was not applied to the principal. The payment was applied to three advance monthly payments. My balance on my mortgage at this point should been less than $2,2000. Instead it was well over $3,000.00. I immediately called Carrington and let them know that the payment of $4,000.02 was not applied to the principal as per our agreement. She looked it up and said that the account was flagged and that the total amount of $24,000 should be applied to the principal. She said that there was no way that should of happened. So I asked her to reverse the payment and apply it to the principal.

She told me that this would take up to twenty days. I refused to believe that it would take twenty days to reverse a payment and in the meantime. I asked her to send me an email stating that the payment would be reversed and applied to the principal so I would have some type of recourse if this did not happened. She said that they did not have any email and that she couldn't send me any type of communication that would state what we agreed would happen to the funds. She went on to tell me that one payment would have to come out of the $4000.02 for January or I would have to make a payment by January 1. I told her that if I did that it would mean that two payments would be applied to monthly payments instead of just one. She said if I didn't make a payment before the other money was taken care of I would be charged a late fee.

At the end of the day judging by the reviews this what I see. I had a little over a thousand dollars applied to interest and an escrow account. The escrow account I do not need as the loan was to be paid off February 1. It is more than likely going to take a while to reverse the payment which is going to lead to more interest and more money going to an escrow account. Wonder how long it is going to take to get my money back from the escrow account? Be extremely aware of how this mortgage company operates to squeeze every penny out of their customers. Never thought it would be this difficult to pay off a loan.

I was inform two days ago that my payment was late. I told the rep. that the payment was mailed on the ninth and this is the first time hearing this. I continue to tell him like always I check the bank to make sure money has been transfer for the payment. This was done on the tenth of Dec, 2016. I will go back to the bank and see what has happened. The rep said that "We will not call you no more."

Today I get a called from them again 12/31/16 at 8 am., Then I get another call 9:45 am. I told the rep again that the bank issue another check and you should be getting it and that no one knows what has happened to the check. I also went to the Post Office because, I do know my mail lady who receive the mail. Now the bank did some research and found out that all the bills that was mailed that day was paid. No one knows what happened to mortgage check. I found this company is very rude and uncooperative to their consumers. If they look, I'm never late nor miss a payment. Check your resources first to see what is going on before you say this is a debt collector calling you.

I have been with these people for a few years now and I just want a record somewhere stating they are the worst ever. The entire industry is flawed and companies like this one are the product of questionable business practices that are allowed to run rampant and unchecked. I ended up with these people after my mortgage was with some company called Ideal, then given to Chase and then they dropped me with these crooks.

First of all all this bouncing from place to place should be stopped, but anyway I got behind a ear or so ago and asked them repeatedly for a modification which they denied several times. They didn't grant me one until I stopped answering the phone and let it get worse, then all of a sudden it was their idea and I magically got it. I recently got a month behind and almost every day they had someone out here snapping pictures and popping up on my doorstep. I was able to enjoy a small victory when the man they sent proceeded to try to call them and force me to talk to them after I told them they were closed (Saturday) and he had the same look of frustration that I have worn so many times when dealing with these idiots. Awful hours for an awful company, when will the madness stop. Hopefully they will one day ship me off to someone better!

It is impossible to make a payment. I use a prepaid card and if you don't use a checking account they make you pay up to 15 dollars to make a payment and when you call to get help it's impossible and I was switched from Citimortgage. I never had a say in it. They just switched me to the worse company possible. They charge outrageous late fees and penalties. I was running a month behind for several years and I still have late fees piling up with no help to resolve it. Then they want to charge outrageous fees if you don't have a checking account and when I did I couldn't ever log on or make a payment that way because it was running late. Worse service ever. I want my old company back. So unfair.

My Chase loan was sold to Carrington. Issues immediately arose. They lose paperwork, change payments with no warrant of doing so, then when called out they shrug their shoulders and point their fingers... all the way down to their automated system being a hassle. Every time you call in an attempt to speak to a person you can count on over an hour wasted, transferring you multiple times, dropped calls, insane wait times. There is not a single aspect of their operation I can say is efficient or even resolves your problem. I cant wait to refinance and get away from this circus. They should embarrassed at their level of service.

In 2010 I lost my job and went on unemployment. I was on unemployment for about a year and decided to take early retirement. Soon my mortgage payments were overwhelming. Tried to sell but the bank made it difficult. Finally declared bankruptcy in May of 2014. In viewing my credit report Carrington has the date last reported as Nov. 20, 2016. The account status is closed. How can they report on an account closed?

My loan was sold to Carrington on December 2. I normally pay on the 3rd. I've been running about 30 days due to loss of income but was going to get caught up in January because I would get more hours. On the 3rd I had no information from Carrington to be able to pay my payment. I called them with a phone # provided by BOA. The rep was very nice but told me not to worry, not in system yet. Call back 13th-15th. I did. Set up a payment and another for the 3rd of next month and offered them the next one but they said not necessary. Told them my plan. All ok. Also they said I would not be receiving statements because of a previous bankruptcy. I questioned that but was told not to worry. I can fax a request to get them. They have since sent other correspondence. Doesn't seem to be a conflict there.

Yesterday I received a certified letter dated the 13th saying if I didn't make the 2 payments by the 6th they may foreclose. So it was sent out during a time that I couldn't even pay the account. No leeway for the fact that they weren't set up to take payments or have an account # assigned yet. I asked them if it was sold to them so they could foreclose. Beginning to look like it.

My problems are the same as every post on here. My question is, how long does it take for our government, attorneys to do anything, you see the posts or are you guys up to another collapsed housing market. My night happened today at 4 pm.

Recently, one of my property's mortgage service was sold from Chase to Carrington. We were disappointed initially as we had a lot of our accounts with Chase and it provided convenience, plus we thought we were with a reputable bank. We waited and waited to hear from Carrington or get a statement from them and never did; so we sent a check payment in for our next due mortgage payment based on our schedule with Chase. We learned after we received our first statement from Carrington that Chase had transferred our auto pay withdraw information as well to Carrington and Carrington took it upon themselves to withdraw a payment from our account. So, right before Christmas, we made two mortgage payments! Awesome, right? Doesn't everyone try to double down on mortgage payments right before Christmas?

So, then when my wife calls in to speak to them on her day off, they inform her that they cannot speak to her as she is not on the mortgage loan account (yet they can withdraw from her joint checking account without her authorization no problem). When I called in, they told me the reason they could not talk to her about was because they were protecting my information. Nice, now who is protecting my asset (checking and savings) information?

Home loan was transferred to Carrington Mortgage in October 2016. We contacted them about a loan modification due to financial hardship. They mailed us some forms. We filled them out and paid a company to fax them, got receipt and confirmation, tried to contact Carrington unsuccessfully and when we did get in touch with them, they said they had received the documents. So we waited. A month later they sent a letter stating documents were incomplete. We faxed the requested documents. Two weeks later called again, they said they did not get the documents. We have receipt with confirmation and they said the request was denied because they did not receive the documents. Carrington Mortgage tries to get away with a lot of illegal practices and they refuse to work with customers.

My mortgage was sold by Bank of America to Carrington. For a long time Carrington did not allow to schedule auto-payments. All of my accounts are set up for automatic payments. After several late payment fees I noticed on the Carrington website that now you can set up automatic payments, but when I tried to do this they were asking me to fill out a hardcopy form and mail it along with a voided check! I don't even have any checks -- don't use checks. Who does this? None of my banks or other creditors have requested such antiquated methods.

Furthermore, I never receive any late payment notices. In my opinion this all means one thing -- they like collecting Late Fees. This is not a customer oriented, or should I say customer friendly, company. I am very unhappy with them to the point of possibly refinancing my home in order to move my account to a better organization. My credit score has gone down due to my not being able to set up automatic payments.

It is Christmas time therefore I will try to be nice. We had a fire August 15, 2016. Small but things needed to be repaired. The job was done October 31, 2016. First it took 4 four weeks and several, and I mean several calls from myself and the construction company just to get the inspector out, which was four weeks!!! It took him less than 10 minutes to look at my deck, take pictures, and leave. And by the way he did not even have the proper paperwork for me to sign. WTF. I found out your company has NOT released the funds. Funds not even for the first invoice that was DUE ON September 14, 2016. Second invoice due 10/05/2016 not paid. Now the job is done every time we get another anonymous person who tells us each time something more is missing.

I HAVE COPIES OF ALL ITEMS THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY DON'T HAVE IN FILE. I also have confirming fax receipts and emails saying you have received them. I am tired of this and started a Complaint to the attorney Generals office. So on YOUR behalf I thought I would advise you of my next move. WE have waited long enough for your company to get the ** together. Have someone call me by the end of the day, or I will complete the Complaint with the attorney General.

My mortgage was bought from Chase by Carrington. Carrington is a rip off. Their payment website do not work. They want you to pay by phone so they can charge you 15 dollars. They don't answer their phone and return message is also a joke. They transfer you all over the place. It has been 17 days now I am trying to pay my mortgage and the website do not work and now they say I can't pay over the phone I got to talk to a representative. Well well that is fruitless. I was on the phone for 1.5 hours. I am going to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau. I need help if anyone out there with Carrington mortgage who having or has the same problem please let me know what to do.

Carrington Mortgage Services doesn't deserve 1 star but wasn't able to give them 0 stars. I had a mortgage with Chase that was then sold to Carrington Mortgage Services and that is when my hell began. By the many reviews I have read here I'm not alone. I'm actually more disappointed in Chase for dealing with a company like this. Just goes to show how much Chase must value their customers. I promise this I will have no dealings with Chase ever again whether it's banking, credit cards, or a mortgage. I have called Carrington 5 or more times to get my loan setup and nobody could get me setup or answers as to what the problem was. It's just absolutely amazing that this company can continue to do business with all these negative reviews. Something should be done with this company. I'll be looking to refinance to escape Carrington Mortgage Services and I won't be going to Chase.

I used to always complain about Bank of America. I never banked with them for that reason. So when my loan was with them I wasn't too happy. Although I never banked with them, I have never had a problem with having to call them about my mortgage issues. Which were always about my property taxes not being input correctly. One phone call each time this happened was all it took though for them to correct the right amount I would owe each month on my payment. Then Bank of America sold my loan to this horrible company Carrington Mortgage. Let me just say that last year this company made me pay an overage of $200 + for 3 months when I did everything I possibly could without flying there myself and putting my own copy of my property taxes in their faces and just standing there waiting for them to rectify the situation.

It took another 3 months for them to pay me back all the money they took. This time it was an escrow shortage issue. So I sent in the amount they said I needed to, to keep my payment right. Again they keep repeating that it takes "15 business days" for the escrow analysis to run. It's been 25 this time. They sure did deposit my money "15 business days" ago. Yet I still have to pay the ridiculous amount over what it is normally supposed to be because they can't do their jobs. They are horrible with customer service, their escrow dept is run by slow people who don't care about us, the people who, because of their lack of decency and don't respect that we have to overpay out of our pockets each time they don't do their jobs and it's a hardship on our bank accounts. I was told again today that it will take another "15 business days" for the escrow analysis to come back.

That for now I will have to overpay on my loan and they can't tell me when I will get my money back for the overage. They sure didn't take this long to deposit my money. I hate this company with every ounce of my being. I miss Bank of America. I hate them both. One for being horrible with people's money and the other for selling my loan off to this Carrington Mortgage, who should be sued for stealing their client's money. I am fuming mad at them and want to be done with them so bad.

I was a 12 year (2 houses) Bank of America Mortgage holder. Always received excellent service and my payments were drafted out of my Bank of America account. December 2 my mortgage was sold to Carrington and so far I am less than impressed. I just had the WORST customer assistance ever!!! I was told to contact them around the 12th to get my account number if I did not have my Welcome Letter. No letter yet, however, my husband received a call on his cell demanding we pay!!!

I paid Bank of America, as instructed on December 1. I called to discuss and was met with the most rude, condescending man. He accused me of interrupting him (I did not). He basically called me a liar that no one told me to call to get my account number. He never apologized for my husband receiving the disturbing phone call. When asked to speak to his manager he transferred me to a voice mail. Not holding my breath for that person to call me back. I will be looking for another mortgage company. To add insult to injury, I am a 17 year Bank of America employee. I guess my mortgage was not profitable enough, so they sold it to these horrible people. Disgusted all the way around.

BOA recently sold my loan to CMS. Worst mistake ever for me. I have a townhome and a storm in March damages our roof. We get the roof repaired and claims are filed. I am the last owner to get the check to forward to Carrington, Sept. 2016. All the owners had no problem getting the TX Windstorm insurance check sign except Carrington. The first time I call they wanted all this information and would not tell me in the body of the email what they wanted, my ears go up, and Delay 1. October 2016. This took a few weeks to get the necessary paperwork from the roofer and other owners. Got it exactly as they requested and forwarded. No response for two weeks so I called back. Next service person, "Oh no... you need this packet about an inch thick. They forwarded me a new packet this time by email but would not put in the body of the email letter what they needed.

Delay 2. So now my HOA is starting to threaten me to pay the roofer because of the delay. I get the packet and send the new packet to the president of the HOA and do my part. Get all the information requested signed and send. Delay 3. Incorrect dates on a affidavit. I'll take this hit. Resent corrected information. Called to verify receipt and told it will take another 3 weeks or so for processing our final check that belonged to us in the first place. Delay 4. Looked to me the delay was to make interest on our check as it sat in their bank account. So now we are waiting for them to delay this check so a lame excuse.

All this delays raises many questions for me. I wish I could change companies without refinancing but I just refinanced with them prior to this incident. Also having insurance issues with the same Townhome. They are not a good company to work with. My opinion is use another company. Any ideas on how to change without refinancing? This is a debt collecting company by design to take your money...

Carrington Mortgage sucks as a company and is a even worse employer. Their Westfield IN location lacks structure, they don't follow their own rules, policies or guidelines. They don't care about their employees which is why their employees provide the crappy customer service they do when you have to call even for the simplest thing you receive attitude almost always from all their employees so you can tell they are not happy. Carrington is reactive when it comes to fixing problems which they cause instead of being proactive.

Their system is a joke and has so many issues and their online system rarely works as there are known delays at the beginning of every month causing you to make your mortgage payment late outside of the 1st of month and their company is aware of the issue for several years now but has yet to fix the problem because they don't care about their customers. It takes 20-30 business days to receive a refund even if the error was caused by Carrington. They discriminate against their employees as everyone is not treated the same and all rules don't apply to every employee and they look for reason to fire their employees instead of assisting them improve.

If you ever thought about working for Carrington "DON'T", if you ever thought about taking out mortgage with Carrington or if your mortgage gets transferred to Carrington please refinance somewhere else as you will be unhappy your entire mortgage as it will take Carrington close to 3 weeks from the time your loan was transferred before they even have access to your loan to provide you with anything and possibly prevent you from closing/selling your home as well due to their own delays, no fault of your own.

My mortgage was sold from Bank of America to Carrington. I called Carrington to make arrangements for continuing my payments and they said that my account would not be active until the following Monday. Went online the following Monday and it told me that my account was invalid so I called. Their phone system is a nightmare, it takes a LOT of time just to speak to a human. They checked my account and it turns out that I was given the wrong account number the week before.

After correctly signing in my account showed my December payment overdue which I had made to Bank of America the previous month (the letter from BOA said that I would start making payments to Carrington beginning Jan. 1, 2017). I was put on hold for a while and when the person returned he said that there was a mistake and he applied my payment, and could start making payments through the website. (I pay half payments every 2 weeks on my payday and told him this.)

I signed back into the website and tried to make a payment, but it refused anything but a full payment and still showed me delinquent for December. I called again and played the phone game, and again was told that I was still delinquent. I tried to explain the previous conversation and the BOA payment which was applied but the person did not see it, she then told me that it takes a few days to process the BOA payment. It seems that information is a scarce commodity at Carrington. I have read about Carrington's lack of customer service and the first day experienced it myself, the cost of a refinance with another bank may be worth not having to deal with Carrington's nightmares.

My mortgage was sold to Carrington Mortgage Services (CMS) by Chase. I had never heard of CMS before. I had only received one piece of mail from Chase, and my payment was coming due, so I called CMS to determine how to pay my bill and if it would be automatically drafted as it was at Chase. They said the auto payments would NOT continue and I couldn't set it up online and that I would have to fill out a form to authorize CMS to pull the money on a recurring schedule. I made 2 one time online payments for November and December. Right after I made the December payment on 12/4, I got a notice in the mail that they were going to auto-draft my payment on December 11th. I called them and asked them to cancel this, since I already made a payment.

Also, I never sent in the form to authorize payments, but they said Chase had sent the info to them (is this LEGAL???). The lady said she would cancel it as all they needed was 3 business days to cancel it. Well, on December 12, the payment was pulled from my bank account. I called them and asked them to refund my money immediately. They said it would take up to 15 business days. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and I was transferred to a "senior specialist". I asked him if he was a supervisor and he said no. After speaking with him for a few minutes, I had to ask for a supervisor as this "senior specialist" could not give me hardly any new information than the previous rep.

I FINALLY spoke with a supervisor named Shona (ID **). She informed me that I am one of 10,000 clients who made double payments (when in reality, I made ONE payment, and they essentially stole money from my bank account without my permission). She also mentioned that they "do this all the time" (meaning they buy mortgages). It's hard to believe they do this all the time, yet have no clue how to service these clients or accounts. This is a MAJOR error on their part.

She said that she has to tell me it could take up to 15 business days but will likely be less. I told her I work in the financial services industry and a standard ACH takes no more than 3-5 business days. She said because they have to use an outside bank, it takes longer, but that my request has been expedited. And still with it being expedited, she could only give me a 15 day timeline.

The customer service was terrible. They gave me wrong information on 2 occasions - a. They told me my payment would not be auto-drafted; b. They said they would cancel the auto-draft since I made a manual payment based on their previous information. It's a shame they are stealing money from people right before Christmas.

My husband and I have happily had a mortgage with Bank of America for 9 years, never late... not once, all of a sudden I can't pay online and no one will speak to me b/c for some reason only my husband can speak on the account??? Really, my husband??? He has no clue about the bills. He is a police officer and not able to chat to anyone during 9-5 hours about mortgage payments. So needless to say I couldn't log on, I couldn't make an automated payment b/c I didn't know what number my loan was. Everyone I entered was wrong and no one would speak to me. Needless to say after a few days of trying to get it in before the "Late fee" would be incurred... it was incurred...

How convenient and now for the past three months I can't access my account online b/c I was late ONCE... are they joking... I get harassing calls from the same ONE guy every month. I try to make payment arrangements and they charged me $15 extra each month to pay over the phone... I had no other option?!? I keep getting all these certified letter cards in my mailbox. I don't have time to get to the post office, and they know most people don't have that time and that's why they do it!!!

They even had a guy come the very first time I was late to deliver me a certified letter. He had to come into my home to call Carrington and give them some number and when he did the lady had NO clue what he was even referring too. The guy was embarrassed as he said this happens all the time to good people and he is not sure why they make him deliver letters when you are literally late once?! I keep paying more and more and more and no one allows me to access my actual statement online??? The CURRENT statement... the one I get in the mail is ALWAYS out of date and after I make a payment, I should be able to see what I owe and WHEN I owe it, not have to rely on certified mail!!!

This company aka Bank of America/Carrington has by far exceeded illegal practices for taking your home. You are set up with a unique identifier when you call they know who you are. They will pass you off to some attorney that claims to work for you. They don't. They get paid by bank as well... You pay them a monthly fee. Then they hit you up with, "Okay we need 5,000 from you now to go to court". Well hmm let me twinkle my nose and see if that works. Ahh I wouldn't be here in the first place if it was like that. I'm pissed I'm infuriated with the actions from Carrington and their liaisons!! You are wrong!! You claim the last appraisal in the file was the one used on loan. You are wrong????And how can you change the property described in property records room. It's 1 1/2 bath not 3. It's a quad level!!

Not tri how can you create your own mortgage in place of existing mtg to cover crap up. And what was the point to have me think I could move back in and think I worked out an agreement with you only to have my heart crushed and think I was getting my home back. Why the hell didn't you f/c when you got service orders. O that's right. You had to cover Bank of America's crap. No home is safe anymore??? And it's sad the courts are just letting this happen in Kentucky (I hope your state will protect you from wrong doing) ripping the heart out of the American Dream. O and beware of the scam of them holding your mail. They put you on a service the same as bank protection so you don't get your mail. I'm sure there's more I could go on about.

I have contacted the Dept. of Veteran's Affairs. I have also written to an attorney who deals with debt collectors. I need to know which of these complaints involve a VA Home Loan- GI Bill. My experience is similar. It has cost me over $35 to overnight my payment as I have been a credit manager for over 40 years and every company asks you to send the statement with your payments. In consulting professionals I found that the VA has previously covered Carrington's foreclosure expenses but whether I can stop this to prevent Carrington from cashing in with foreclosures at the VA's expense remains to be seen, a debt collector usually wants to cash in and it appears to be the reason for not properly recording and posting payments and sending statements. If you cannot let me know if your loan is VA on this site you are welcome to email me at **.

For the past several years I have always made my mortgage payments online! I have not missed or had a late payment! These payments are made the first or before the first every month! Now I have had difficulty making these payments online because their system Keeps closing me out! I am able to get online to my account but when I select make a payment button the system message indicates "unable to complete transaction at this time please try again!" Nothing has changed in what I am doing from last year until now so I cannot understand what the problem is. I have spoken with customer service at CMS and the techs and their explanation is that it is heavy volume on the first of the month! I have tried 2 or 3 days before the 1st and 2 or 3 days after the 1st and have had the same problem! I prefer not to mail my payment in nor do I want to make payments over the phone!

Carrington Mortgage Services Company Profile