Call toll free
4.16/5
Based on 313 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

21st Mortgage Corporation is a full-service, independent agency offering a large range of insurance products and specialize in mortgages for manufactured and prefabricated homes. When you contact 21st Mortgage Corporation, you can rest assured that our knowledgeable staff will educate you and ultimately assist you in finding the option that best suits your needs.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 5, 2018

575 21st Mortgage Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 5, 2018

It actually went very well and once I got in the total realm of wanting to get this done, it went fast! I am just glad it's over and I am sure Mr and Mrs ** are as well. Brandon helped me get this started due to this same company was the one that helped him purchase this same house.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Tyler ** did a really good job. The Underwriters said no Tyler made it work so I just want to say a big thank you and hello to Tyler ** as my first payment was paid through my checking account. I have a home loan because of Tyler.

Original review: April 2, 2018

We were looking to buy a house and there were only a few companies that would do modular homes so we decided to go with 21st Mortgage Corporation. We had to fill out lots of paperwork to make sure we qualified. Our modular home is in a mobile home park so we had to get qualified through the park and I had to know if we could make the mortgage payment and the lot rent and all of that. All of that was fine. It took longer than what I would have liked, but I totally get it. It doesn't happen overnight so we had to send paperwork here and there and do different stuff. It wasn’t easy and they had to make sure that we qualify and everybody got their ducks in a row. The application to the underwriting process took about a month.

There was one guy during the lending process that I didn't really like. He was our loan officer and he was really rude and he wouldn't return our emails or our phone calls. If we needed some tax information, I don't contact him. I contact just the regular customer service line because we didn't really get along. We were stuck with him, but it was just one of those things that we had to go through the motions and didn't want to cause a big fuss because we needed to move and do that. But other than that, if the phone calls and the emails were returned right away, that would have made it a bit faster.

The process went fine, except for a few times that we had a question or they needed paperwork and we didn't know which paperwork that they needed, and we couldn't get ahold of anybody until the next day. Overall, our experience with 21st Mortgage Corporation was fine, although we had some extra steps that we had to take. We like the end result and we love where we live.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I needed to consolidate a debt and I own a manufactured home on leased land but there were very few companies that would lend on that type of property. But with 21st Mortgage, I had an easy time with their application process. That process and the underwriting took about 30 days. I had a nice young man for my loan officer who was very courteous, answered my questions and provided what I needed to do. It came piecemeal though.

21st also wanted everything but my blood type and they were in a hurry. They wanted the project then. And I had a little bit of a problem with their customer service as I didn't feel like they were communicating properly because they would ask for this and then they'd come back and ask for that. Each time, I was like, "Tell me what you need." For people in my situation with a leased land, I would recommend 21st Mortgage. But for anyone with a regular home, I would not.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I was living at a rental home and the landlord was abusive for 10 years. The place wouldn't provide habitability, I couldn't sleep in the bedroom where I had mold, and I had no heat at all for 10 years. I couldn't take it anymore because I'm 76 years old now, so I sued them and that gave me enough money for a down payment. Also, I put in extra money after living for 10 years on my social security and didn't use any credit. So, I decided to look into getting a mortgage. I was trying to buy a mobile home in a park on leased land and that's what 21st Mortgage do so I went with them.

Initially, I went on the internet and asked which lenders would provide a mortgage on a mobile home on leased land in a senior park. There were two that came up and 21st Mortgage was one of them. When I called, they ran my credit and told me that they couldn't do it because I didn't have any credit. I told them that I thought that would be better than bad credit because no credit meant I didn't owe any money to anybody. They wanted a payment record and I asked if I could give 10 years of paying my rent early every month. But they said that wouldn't work.

I also told them that I had to wait until I got the settlement for the lawsuit I filed before I could give them the down payment. It took longer than expected but one day when I was talking to Jonathan, the rep at 21st Mortgage who did my loan, he told me that if I could come up with 35% down instead of the usual 10% then they could do it. So that's what I did and I ended up getting a personal loan from them. Once I got the money in my hand, it only took a month and a half to complete the whole process.

Jonathan did everything he could possibly do to help me. He was very polite and very patient. He realized my age and that I'm very hard of hearing, so it was difficult to have the conversations we needed to have. I provided all the information, made copies of everything, and sent them to him. We did a lot of it by internet and he was willing to repeat things five times if I couldn't hear him. He was really a good person to do business with.

Other than that, I still think that a 10 year history of paying my rent early and I could prove it, should have been good enough to qualify me for the loan. However, no lenders work that way and they want to see a credit history. I don't agree with that and I think it's a stupid way to do business but I understand it. I also thought 35% down was a lot but when you do a personal loan for a mobile home, they're always a lot higher. So, I'm paying almost 12% interest and now, I have a mortgage and site rental. I have to pay for the land that I’m renting but that is better than living when there are abusive landlords. I would recommend 21st Mortgage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: March 23, 2018

We purchased a new home and 21st Mortgage was the only one that would finance a used trailer. But it took a while to get approval. They are from Tennessee and we are from Louisiana so there was a matter of sending things back and forth like faxing, mailing and e-mailing. Overall, with the application and underwriting, the process took four months. We worked with a guy for the loan but we had to switch to another guy and that was a headache. But other than that, everything was fine with them. I’m happy that 21st gave us a loan.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I wanted to purchase someplace and I found a used home that I liked so I looked into a mortgage. The people I've seen with a local mobile home lot work with 21st Mortgage and the person that I was buying the home from recommended the company. That was the first home I bought and getting the mortgage was a bit of a mess. They had me provide proof of income, where the money came from, the payment down, my driver's license, my Social Security card, and a couple of years of W2. The application and underwriting process took five weeks. John from 21st was contacting me and then an underwriter was also sending me stuff. It was confusing.

When I could get John on the phone, I felt very comfortable. He was very good at explaining things to me and I was confused often so he did that often. But I also got put on hold for 15 or 20 minutes and then disconnected, not called back and I got his voicemail. Things like that were frustrating and that's when I questioned it. It would have helped a lot if he had an assistant or an intermediate person who could be reached. There could be an operator that could answer simple questions then expedite the call for deeper questions that were specific to me.

Every time they needed something, they wouldn’t say that what we had was not going to work. I would get a checklist and I would have to call the person at 21st because he was not the one who sent the checklist and then ask what's going on. On top of that, when I sent 21st Mortgage the money to close, they said there was another 1% tax that was due in that area, so I had to send them more money and they had to redo everything. And when I went to get my sticker and my title, it was incorrect and it held up everything. They gave me a refund but that was a frustrating part. It would have been better if I was talking to one person and not two or three. It was great that the checklist was sent to John but more understanding of that paper that I got would be good. The process wasn't mainstreamed. Nevertheless, in the end, I was able to complete the process and 21st Mortgage approved me right away.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I was trying to buy a house for my dad and 21st Mortgage was the only company that offered mortgage financing for a mobile home for somebody that was buying it for somebody else instead of themselves. I got a 30-year fixed rate mortgage and the process of obtaining that was an absolutely horrible experience. The people themselves were nice and I had no issues with their personality, and they responded when I needed to. But it took me eight months to get this home for my dad. It was a back and forth of them needing these documentations and me providing all of those that they asked me for. It was a nightmare and I don't ever want to do it again in my life.

The only reason why I stuck with 21st Mortgage was that they were the only mortgage company that allowed me to obtain a loan for my dad. If it weren't for that, I would have tried to find somebody else a long time ago. And then because 21st Mortgage took so long, they had to run my credit again, so that put an increase on my credit. I was hoping it would take maybe two months max because when I bought my first home, it took me a month and a half. Unfortunately, because my dad was renting the home, we bought it from a person that already owned the home. So, my dad had to wait for eight months and pay $900 for rent when he could have had a lower mortgage payment. The home is owned now because we finally secured the loan and he only pays $400 a month, but in that meantime, I hated it that he had to pay all that money. He made that owner rich and that owner made a nice profit out of him.

I worked with Nikki and she was cordial. Any time I sent her an email, she replied back and she answered my questions. I understand people are busy and they got other clients they had to help, but sometimes I'd ask questions and they'd be multiple questions in one email. But whenever I address my paragraphs, my email is pretty neat and correct as far as format. I number it off so that it was not all bundled up and mixed into one long paragraph. But even though I ask some questions they weren't answered. I don't think she was intentionally trying to ignore me. It's just that she was trying to hurry up and answer them and forgot to answer one question. So I had to ask them multiple times before I actually got an answer for it. And whenever I got an answer for it, sometimes it didn't always answer my question.

I would tell my friends that if they are trying to buy a manufactured home for someone else, 21st Mortgage is the company to go to because it's the only one available in all of the United States of America that will do it, at least to my knowledge from my research. I will also tell them if they were interested in getting a mobile home that they could try 21st Mortgage. It might be easier considering that their situation might be different from mine. I would recommend 21st Mortgage, but as far as my situation, in particular, it was awful and I hated it. I don't blame anyone in particular, but it cost months and months of anxiety because I wasn't sure if the loan was going to go through, but it did. Thank God. If I wasn't able to get the home for my father, he probably would have to move away and get another place. So, I'm thankful for 21st Mortgage and I'm satisfied with it. They were able to help me with what I needed and they got me a loan.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Our property came with a single-wide trailer and it was very hard to find someone that does loans for those and would assist us. A friend of ours, who's an assistant realtor, told us that 21st Mortgage would be the best for us. It was our first time and we thought it was going to be a lot harder, but 21st Mortgage made our experience easy. We had to wait for everybody to get certain documents and find the right documents that we needed, but they told us anything that we did not know and walked us through what we were supposed to do and sign. We also had so many questions as first timers and we could call them anytime and they helped us out with those questions. I was very satisfied with my experience with 21st Mortgage.

Original review: March 12, 2018

My experience with 21st Mortgage was extremely good. I was going to purchase a house in a different complex and the realtor who was going to help me get it said that there's a mortgage company that does manufactured homes. When that deal fell through because the person who owned it could not clear the title, I used the same mortgage company from the home that I am in now. Obtaining the mortgage, however, was time-consuming. The guy wanted every single paper from every single thing. He did not trust me when I said I took $2,000 out of my checking account and put it in my other checking account so I had to get confirmation of that. Everything took over two months. Meanwhile, my credit score was 780, so that did not play into it.

The loan officer, on the other hand, treated me excellently. She not only answered all my questions but she was also always there for me when I called. If she did not say hello when I called, she called me back within minutes. She did a wonderful, excellent job. I had to run back and forth to fax things but I assumed that was part of the situation and circumstance when dealing with a new client. As far as I'm concerned, interest is tax deductible and we were both on the same page with that. Whether it's a point or two different from somebody else, that doesn't play into my factors. Fees, however, plays into my factor. Consideration is a big thing with me and the woman that took care of me was more than considerate. She walked me through like I was a neophyte. Moreover, she called me on her vacation day. You can't find people who care like that.

I believe, next time my realtor gets a client, she is going to go to 21st Mortgage too. That is how pleased she was. She deals with a lot of mortgage companies and she said that these people were cool and really good. However, 21st Mortgage has too many rules. But once we got on the same page, it could not have gone better. I'm extremely happy with 21st Mortgage Corporation. Now, I have my mortgage taxes and insurance coming out on my checking account on the first of the month, which is perfect for me. When I sell this house and I purchase another house, the first people I'm going to is them.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Recently 21st Mortgage has been calling me every month for my payment. I have had my home for over 20 years and have NEVER missed a payment. It's not late until the 15th, So leave me alone. Stop with the calls, text and emails until a person is late. I would have never given you this rating, if it weren't for the calls. PS. This is not a debt, dammit! It's my mortgage!

Original review: March 11, 2018

My home burned February 2, 2018 and she (Joan) was notified of this and I called her to let her know what was going on. Every time I called her she had an attitude and she act as if she didn’t care. All she kept telling me I’m going to be in foreclosure and she wanted me to continue to make the payments. So I was I call her to ask her have she heard anything from insurance company. She claim I didn’t have one and the same letter the insurance sent me they sent 21st Mortgage I gave a copy of it.

I’m trying to explain to her but she was so ugly to me on the phone so I asked to speaks to her supervisor. She was nice but that Joan. She needs to learn how to talk to her customers instead of talking to them like a dog. The company is ok but it’s some people who work there is how they talk to you. We all somebody. I’m already stressed out because we already living on someone then I have to put up with unnecessary crap from people who do not care about you or your family. All they care about is your payment. Joan ** needs help talking to her customers.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: March 11, 2018

I have a couple of issue with 21st Mortgage staff. This person it seems like he wants to get his message across to me. He had been sending me letters after letters in the mail. Calling me non-stop on the phone. He called 6 days a week 5 times a day. I refuse to talk to him. Why? Because he is doggin me out for a payment of $235 which is I am not behind my payment. I am not delinquent in my payment. I just want to get this across to you all but the situation get worse. This person send me a FedEx. When I came home from work I saw a letter at my door and I went to the door and I open the letter. The letter is from 21st Mortgage. The person that sent me that letter his name is Tyler **. He really doggin me out for a payment for March.

Now all this time I have been sending my payments on time. It is getting worse because he would call me from a 708 number then he turned around call me from 188 number. This man think I'm stupid not to know when to answer my phone. I have blocked him so many times but it seems that he find a way to outsmart me.

I do not need him to send me threatening letter telling me that if I does not send my payment that he will put a lien on my home. That's not the way to treat your customer 21st Mortgage. Need to work with their customers and not threaten the customers for a payment.

A couple weeks ago there was a letter left between my screen door. I went to get the letter on the front page of the letter. My name was on the letter and it says private matters. Now who in their right mind would put a letter at someone screen door. I could not believe my eyes. First he sent me a letter FedEx then he turn around bring me a letter leave it on my screen door. How pathetic that is.

Original review: March 11, 2018

My credit wasn’t great and 21st Mortgage Corporation was the only one that took me. I wanted to buy a house and I went with their first-time homebuyer program. I called them, filled up paperwork, and sent it back to them. They sent me a prequalification and found a place I wanted. We sent them the offer on it. They qualified it, and we went through the deal. The entire process took a few months. And I knew it was going to take that long.

This is the first time I’ve ever done it and 21st Mortgage was upfront from the beginning. They were constantly letting me know what we needed to do and how we needed to do it and what they needed from me. Everything was over the phone or by mail and they seem to be really good. They answered my questions and they were polite. My realtor was really stiff to start with over them. She said that she hadn’t really dealt with them before and didn’t know anything about them. She was skeptical of the whole thing with them. But before it was over, she was very impressed and if she had a question, they were able to answer her questions. If something came up that she needed to know that I couldn’t tell her about the process, she made a phone call and they told her.

If somebody were to ask me right now and they were in the same situation that I was in, I would tell them to give 21st Mortgage a chance. I read what reviews I could find of them and the worst thing I found about them was if you’re late on your payment, they start screaming that they’re going to foreclose immediately. But the bottom line is they take chances on people that nobody else would take chances of and that’s the bottom deal for them.

Original review: March 10, 2018

21st Mortgage is amazing and my experience with them has been great. I purchased a home and they came as a suggestion from the neighborhood that I moved in. 21st Mortgage got back to me within a day, whereas the other mortgage companies haven't got back to me even yet. I got an FHA loan, and then went through the usual application process, them making sure I am who I am. And it was a quick one, which took about three weeks. Everything was online, so it was also easy.

Karen was my loan officer and she was helping me out and also walked me through it. Any time she needed something that would make it easier she let me know. She called me about every week or every time the transaction was made to make sure I was submitting everything correctly. She worked with my realtor, which also made my life easier ‘cause I work 70 hours a week. And now, it’s been six months. The interest rates are fixed for a year and it would be good if there’s a way I can bring my interest rate down.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I looked into the mortgage to buy a house. I've previously been approved by Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and one other at a much lower interest rate, like 4.25%, but the reason I went with 21st Mortgage was that they offered mortgages on the mobile homes. The application process was lengthy and drawn out. But in my understanding, that's the same with all mortgage companies.

The only thing I would like to see with 21st Mortgage is that the interest rate to be a bit lower. But I understand why they do that since it's the age of the mobile homes. It's possible that some of that clientele may not have the best credit or may fail on paying mortgages. I was approved by the bigger banks. Once I've made my payments on time or before the time for 18 months, I would like to see that they start lowering the interest rate. Because what's going to happen is that people are going to start looking elsewhere because once they get in they don't start looking elsewhere to change mortgage companies to get a lower interest rate.

But other than that, the application was quick and easy. The underwriters wanted to know all the ins and outs of income. Now I can pay online or pay with a check over the mail or the phone. But I'm still looking to make it easier to pay the mortgage with credit cards over the phone. I like to pay everything with a credit card and then at the end of the month, pay the credit card off. That's how we deal with credit. The interaction with the loan officer was perfect and she was a nice person. I was comfortable with everyone. She was very relaxed and I was impressed on how it was easy to work with her.

Original review: March 8, 2018

We were buying a property and I did some research and found that 21st Mortgage was a good company to go with. It took a lot of research to get the various things needed to obtain the mortgage, such as our credit rating and forward information regarding how much my salary is. The application and underwriting took two months. But our rep was very, very good. I felt comfortable working with him. We just corresponded by email. Sometimes I would ask a question and he would tell me what is necessary to get the loan and then I would provide that information.

Original review: March 7, 2018

21st Mortgage Corporation was the only company we could find that would refinance a single wide mobile home. They just had us submit all the paperwork and the representative that we got was very knowledgeable and nice. We did it all by phone and submitted all the paperwork online and it was pretty smooth. We gave them the local title company that we wanted to close at and they set that up online too. That went really well.

Their loan officer was great. I always got a hold of him through email mostly because the phone was impossible. When the loan went through though, something had happened and we were a few days late on our very first payment and I contacted 21st Mortgage to let them know and there was a man who answered the phone who just ripped into me. I just finally hung up on him. I emailed 21st Mortgage about how it was dealing with him but I never heard back. I hope he is not there anymore. Other than that, we had a good experience with 21st Mortgage Corporation. We live in an area where there are a lot of single wives and you can't finance them unless there is a company like 21st Mortgage and such companies are very few.

Original review: March 7, 2018

A friend of mine recommended 21st Mortgage Corporation and I got a house loan with them. We sent them all kinds of paperwork and it was fine. The process took about two months. My loan officer was reasonable and he called me and let me know if I needed something else.

Original review: March 6, 2018

21st Mortgage financed my home and I was satisfied with my experience with them. After I filled up the application, they studied it and they took a few days to decide if I qualify for the loan. The loan officer requested an email at the beginning, for several documents that I had to give them, and then he worked out another document that I needed. I got all the documents that they requested in about a couple of weeks. The process took a month from the beginning to the end and it was quick. We just had four emails and then they approved the loan.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Everything about my experience with 21st Mortgage has been good. As a first-time homebuyer, I did the same step that everyone does to get the mortgage. I filled the application and 21st Mortgage let me know if I was approved or not. The process took 30 days and it was fine at the end. The agent I worked with made my process and payment every month, and he was fine as well.

Original review: March 4, 2018

21st Mortgage was awesome. They went above and beyond of what a mortgage company is expected to do. I was buying a property from a friend of mine. I had a personal note with him, but he went bankrupt so the US Bankruptcy Court ended up owning the property and I had to buy it from them. I didn't have the balance to pay the property off, so I had to go get a mortgage.

The Court said they could evict me and sell the property at market value which was about $60,000 more than I owed. I had to get them to agree to the dollar amount that I owed my buddy because I've been living at the property for four years already. It took about two months of negotiating with them and they finally agreed and allowed us to stay in the property. At that point in time, I found 21st Mortgage and they do manufactured homes. I've also looked into around five different companies and with the balance owed on my property was very low, those other companies wouldn't pick it up.

The mortgage person from 21st Mortgage bent over backwards for me. We talked every other day. We filled out the original documentation and we were pre-approved. The problem I had was that 21st Mortgage wasn't going to pick up our balance too because their minimum amount to qualify was 20,000 and what I owed at the time was only 18,500. So, the rep went to her immediate supervisor and said, "Can we roll the escrow fees and everything else into this loan because this guy's in a predicament, to qualify him above $20,000?" And that's exactly what they did and the mortgage was 20,200 bucks. After that, it was a go.

Our mortgage person also talked to the attorney at the US Bankruptcy Court thrice, to the adjudicating judge on my behalf twice, to the trustee a couple of times and to my wife. Any form that I needed, she'd let me know immediately as well. When there was a letter that needed to be written, she did the rough drafts and sent it to me. Then we wrote it in our own words and returned it. She just went above and beyond what a mortgage banker would do in any circumstance.

But because I was dealing with the Bankruptcy Court, the process took about five months. Every other day, I also had to go through Placer Title out of Auburn, California to do all the paperwork. I started in February and it funded in July of last year. And Placer sent the US Bankruptcy Court check. Overall, it's been an excellent experience with 21st Mortgage. I've owned several properties and dealt with different mortgage companies in my life, and I would recommend 21st Mortgage a thousand times over.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I wanted to buy a house and 21st Mortgage is the only one that lends for mobile homes. The process was fairly simple and took just a couple of weeks. At first, I couldn’t get a hold of anybody. My realtor called me to go through them and she got me connected with Joe. When I got Joe's name and he said he was my contact, it became easier. He would respond to me, send me emails and requests. He did a really good job and I was happy with him.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I needed a bigger place to live and 21st Mortgage Corporation gave me a mortgage. The process was easy and it didn't take too long. A lot of the process was on me and the loan officer just found time to get it all done. Once we got all the paperwork, it went quick. I worked with the same loan officer through the whole process and I felt comfortable working with her. She also always got right back to me when I called her.

Original review: March 1, 2018

We were renting for five years and we were looking to get another house. My wife's mom went through with 21st Mortgage so we gave them a shot. My experience with them went well. However, we had a few hiccups. They had a hard time figuring out if the lot for the home we bought was in a park or not. It was mixed in with the subdivision so it wasn’t a regular park. They couldn’t figure out what they are going to do and where the property was. It dragged out for quite a while. We were about to cancel the loan since we couldn’t get that done but they worked it out the last minute and we got it. Overall, 21st Mortgage did a good job.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I wanted to pay off my loan and Caleb was very helpful to me by checking to see if I could do it by phone as I could not get to my bank. He checked with Sean to be sure it was possible and thankfully it could be done. I appreciate all their help and will be sure to let friends and family know how 21st Mortgage has always taken such good care of me. Always ready to help when needed. Than you all for the years of service you have given me.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

It's very difficult to find a bank to buy a mobile home. I then found 21st Mortgage online and they're one of the few mobile companies. I checked their reviews and everything looked good. At the start, the process took too much time. The person who was helping me, Jonathan, didn't know a lot of things that I need to do to the last minute. Then, when it was almost done, I put more pressure on him and he put a little bit more attention on the details. Right now, they're a little bit faster. The whole application and underwriting took three months. My loan interest, however, is too high and I'm trying to refinance. Also, one time, when I call in and somebody answers in Spanish. She was really rude to me. But the rest of the people that I've talked to have been really friendly.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

21st Mortgage Corporation was the only company in our town that dealt with mobile homes, and my experience with them was good. I got a mortgage for my manufactured home in a trailer park. I got an appraisal and then paid a pretty high down payment on it. It took some time for me to come up with the down payment but it worked out just fine. I was approved for everything in about 30 days. Adam was always helpful with what I needed to do. Sometimes it was a little hard getting a hold of him, but he usually got back to me within the day. I'm a phone kind of guy and not a texting or emailing kind of guy, and a little more on the phone would have been nice.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

We sold our house and got a mortgage for a new home, and 21st Mortgage was the only one that did a loan on a mobile home with land. The process was quick. Any questions that we had were answered by their people. It took 30 days from the start to closing, which was the right timeframe. Whenever I called and I got in touch with somebody, their people were able to help me with any problems that I had. Plus, I was comfortable working with my loan officer. But he had a vacation in the middle of the process so I wound up speaking to someone else. If they're going to start the process, don't take it if they know that there's an upcoming vacation schedule. But overall, I would tell others to go ahead and give 21st Mortgage a try.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I was buying a new home and it was my first time so all was new to me. I went through different lenders and it was a waste of time. You have to make sure to get it right the first time as far as who qualifies for what. I was looking at block homes but I was also considering mobile homes and there were a lot of lenders that did not finance mobile homes, so I ended up with 21st Mortgage Corporation. The application and the underwriting process took three months and it was pretty easy. If I needed help with something, I just called the loan officer and he was a nice guy. They helped me and made sure was I sending in all the right documents to be qualified. My experience with 21st Mortgage has been good.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Information