21st Mortgage Corporation

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I called 21st Mortgage today needing some information to do my taxes. I misplaced the statement sent out with the amount of interest I paid last year. Kelsey ** assisted me. She was wonderful! Her attitude was very helpful, respectful and polite. She was able to take care of my request in no time flat. I would highly recommend her service. Thank you for everything!

The service at 21st Mortgage Corporation is great. They’ve always done me fair and are always treating me good. Going through the loan process was very easy. Joy was outstanding and she was on top of everything from the beginning and stayed on it. Also, everybody at 21st Mortgage is very nice to me. I'm very happy with them and I recommend the company to anybody.

The reps at 21st Mortgage were great. They were easy to get a hold of and called me anytime they had any question for me. The lady I was dealing with mainly, Stephanie, was very helpful and very knowledgeable. There was a lot of red tape I had to go through though it didn't have anything to do with 21st Mortgage. It was stuff that I had to get straightened out.

I've had a mortgage with this company for the past 16 years. I never had any issue with them. Pretty much the entire time they have always been sweet people. Each new rep I received was always pleasant and helpful and always worked with me no matter what. The last year of my mortgage almost being done I don't know if since then they have hired new reps that seem to be just rude or if this is how they treat their customers towards end of their loan. But 2016 they made it hell for me when I was a month behind due to job loss, threats made that they're gonna repossess my home so forth. Finally get back on track and I decide to pay my home off early Sept 2016 final close Oct.

I felt really good ahead again, till I receive collection notice in jeopardy of losing my home for property taxes 2016 due by Sept. I just receive March 2017. I call 21st ask why they didn't pay my taxes. They come every June and July and you have paid for 15 years. They claim they never received a bill so they did not pay them. Out of 15 years they didn't receive this tax Bill? They received the smaller tax bill and paid how convenient they didn't pay the bigger one. So I tell them "well now I'm in collections now" all they can say was sorry and since I paid my home off early it's my responsibility to pay taxes for 2016 plus penalty of not being paid plus the new one that will be due for this year. I worked my ass off to pay off early and to keep my home now I'm gonna possibly lose it anyway since I'm now currently unemployed.

I feel they should be responsible for this bill or at most the penalties it incurred and will continue to incur till I'm able to pay off. Thank you 21st Mortgage for putting me in this bad position. I feel I've always been a good customer and for the most part always paid my mortgage in a timely fashion. This may be how they treat their customers in the end or at least ones that aren't perfect I don't know. But I feel what they did was wrong.

My experience with 21st Mortgage Corporation was awesome. The loan office was very helpful in helping me get my loan approve. I could not have been more happy in dealing with 21st mortgage, I would definitely recommend a friend to 21ST MORTGAGE.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Our house is a manufactured home so we were looking for a mortgage company that would do a modular and 21st Mortgage Corporation was recommended to us. However, they wanted to know every little thing which is okay because all of them do. We didn't have any problems with their reps too. I'll recommend them to a friend.

We have had our loan with you for years and the gentleman that is over our case is very professional, friendly and is always happy to help us. He understands the customer's needs and is always eager to help no matter. He keeps in contact with us as I do with him. He is the only one that has been over our account that I enjoy speaking to. This gentleman name is Neil **. Thank you for the great customer service Neil!

I went to apply for the Solitaire Mobile Home and 21st Mortgage was the one that helped me. I was pleased that they did and everything was good. I'd be glad to let other people know that they’re good and are willing to help people.

21st Mortgage Corporation were the only ones I went through. I had a very successful relationship with them and I like them very much. The loan process went very smoothly and dealing with their reps was fantastic. They were on top of everything. I'm a very satisfied customer.

Do not deal with this company. I had to beg the people we bought our mobile home from to deal with them when I first wanted to purchase it. Now I see why they didn't want to deal with them. My husband had a heart attack in Oct 2016. We talked to them in November, and (Tried) to make arrangements with them. We asked them to please defer ONE payment. We have had this loan for 5 years now, and they refused to budge. I called Adam ** at 21st Mortgage today, and asked if I can make a payment. I am only able to make one payment this month, because we are behind one month. He immediately started literally chewing me out. Of course I got defensive too, and asked him, "do you want this payment or not." He said, "No! Not unless it's the full amount." Then he said, "That's the problem with you people. You think you can dictate what you will pay every month."

Really? Is that what you think of your customers? I've been paying 14% on this loan for over 5 years, and put $23000.00 down, and they treat me this way? Needless to say I was not able to make a payment, not with him, or online. Makes me think they are refusing my payment to force foreclosure, now that it's almost paid off. These people are crooks!!

Chris ** from 21st Mortgage is an angel from above. His patience and professionalism made our walk through the process of buying our home a walk in the park. 21st Mortgage through their representatives made things a lot easier than what it's supposed to be.

21st Mortgage was recommended by the selling agent we were working with, and we couldn't have been more pleased. We just came out of a bankruptcy, and there weren't any issues in the approval of our loan. Our loan processor was Jonathan ** who was absolutely amazing. From start to finish, he communicated with us on every step and was patient when I had a lot of questions. Our loan was timely, and it all went smoothly. I would recommend 21st Mortgage. Kudos and five stars to them and Jonathan!

Very professional and well spoken and answered any questions that I had. Prompt respond to any questions through email or phone. Made experience almost pain free and very helpful to a first time home buyer. Very satisfied with my experience buying a first home.

Dealing with all the paperwork with Joe was great! Lots of communication and always got an update as to where we were in the process... He made it clear as to what documents we needed to get him. No questions about what was needed. I would definitely recommend 21st to anyone looking for a mortgage.

Everything was great with 21st Mortgage's loan process. Joy was amazing to work with. Every time I had a question, I would either email or call and she'd give me whatever answers I needed. And any other possible issues I would have had, she already explained all those to me and walked me through everything for being a first time home buyer.

Working with 21st Mortgage was quick and easy. It was also convenient and the loan process experience was painless. The reps were very informative and quick to answer any questions. They were most interested in doing what was best for our situation.

We have been customers with 21st for many years. We have Never Experienced customer service like we have with this COMPANY. We always get a letter saying our insurance on the mobile home we have is been canceled and when we call our insurance company foremost we are always told they don't understand WHY this continues to keep happening when we HAVE NEVER BEEN CANCEL BY THEM. You can contact Travis @ Farm Bureau that is the underwriter and speak to them and see they have to ALWAYS send a deck sheet of proof of insurance.

I have also gotten calls left to return call over payment that was due. There is a great history of satisfied on the account unit we started having problems with our finances due to our child been hospitalized in the past 2 and half years. With our work schedule we are not able to return every call. I will say that I have spoke to 3 different people on this matter and EACH time they drill me over why payment is not been made.

When I do try to explain I have some arrogant, poor excuse for someone handling customer service in a loan department for a very big company. When I explain that my child has special needs and then asked if my home is more important than a Medical Bill that Our Son Has TO have, Is MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY HOME? Ok, I am a business owner myself and I deal with the public daily and I have a very busy business and if 1 of my ladies speak to any of our clients in this manner they would not be warn, they will be told to gather their things and "you are no longer work here."

And as a mother... I have to look at my son and Thank God he is still with us each day of his life. I will say go and listen to the recorded calls and yes I did cuss out the SmartASS on the phone. I finally can say that I did speak to a Man 3/2/17 Drew ** and I have to say, he is Very Respectful and takes his job serious and explained everything very well and not once raised his voice or I during our conversation. I will say he will be the ONLY ONE THAT WILL DEAL WITH AND NO ONE ELSE.

Also and foremost when someone tries to make a payment nobody is to ask the customer "ma'am how did you come up with this money?" I don't care if I held a sign asking for money on the side of the road. You have the money and that should be all you need to know. Again, we can't thank Drew ** so much 3/2/17 for being what his title is Manager and NOT A JUDGE. So Mr. ** I pray you never have to experience a doctor look at you at you and say, "Your children has a disease that is going to kill him, there is not a CURE..."

I have been a customer for 4 years now, and I have to say that the staff, such as Bryan ** and Joshua and overall comportment of the company is excellent. I have had some medical issues that made it difficult for me to make my payments on time. The people I have worked with at 21st mortgage, in my opinion, went above and beyond to work with me to make arrangements that were acceptable to both myself and the company. I have referred several friends to 21st, with full confidence that they would be treated with the same courtesy and compassion that I have been. I am very pleased to do business with 21st and the people they employ. In this day and age I must say that it is both a pleasure and privilege to do business with a company that cares about their customers. Thank you 21st for all you have done for me.

When disaster struck in our house we contacted 21st Mortgage to see how they could help. It was not a great situation. Both of us had been off work and the loan fell past due. The rep at the time was not helpful and very rude. Long of the short, Adam soon took over our account. At this time we are still getting back on our feet. Interaction with him has been wonderful. He is compassionate and cares about our situation not just about the payment at hand. He has put our faith back in 21st Mortgage.

Have been with 21st for nearly a decade now and have been extremely pleased with their professionalism and understanding. Quality people working for the organization have always shown respect and courtesy.

I have been with 21st Mortgage for a long time. They have always been very professional and helpful. I call in with my payment every month and work with Kristina ** every month. Kristina is very professional and courteous towards me. I actually get disappointed when I call to make my payment and Kristina is not available.

Talisha is a true professional who has helped me during my difficult times and I really enjoy doing business with her. I was struggling after the passing of my father and Talisha was very helpful and understanding. She is a great credit to your company.

I love your great staff. Working with Sterling ** was a great experience from beginning to ending and was a very professional help with attention to detail. It was so hard to find here in Florida a mortgage company that deals with mobile homes. Keep up the good work. Thanks sincerely.

The 21st Mortgage rep was very nice and helpful over the phone. They gave me a high-interest rate for the loan but I understand now that everything's high. I was planning to sell my mobile home, it's in the market now, so I called 21st Mortgage if I can do that and they told me that I can as long as I continue making payments until the house is sold, so, I will continue my payments.

21st Mortgage treated me better than the other financing companies so I stayed with them. Just like everybody else however, they want to make sure that they're going to get their money and that their customers are paid on time. Still, they were usually friendly and courteous. Also, they were understanding and they knew everybody falls through hard times. They help you out and do anything they can when you need them. They were really good to work with.

I've had 21st Mortgage Corporation in the past with the previous home and it went smooth. They required a lot of duplicate documentation. It seemed like I emailed or faxed whatever is needed to do. I would get a checklist and the checklist would come back and I already had submitted stuff once or twice prior. They have different departments that streamline it to who gets what or where the paper goes. They are repetitive on the follow-up checklist but other than that, I had no problems. Everything was done online or over the phone and then they fax you a time for signatures. Their representatives were very knowledgeable, very insightful, and I had good experience with them.

Had exceptionally good service from Scott **... Would definitely recommend him in the future. He kept in touch with us by email, mail and phone consistently and we knew what was going on all the time. He also assisted with the seller and went above and beyond in all ways.

21st Mortgage is probably the only company in the Phoenix area that finances the older manufactured home, and I couldn't find anybody else that would do that. It worked out really well with them. At times, it seemed like they were slow. It was a process of one agent after another handling my case. But they were very, very good as far as keeping me informed on what was going on. I wish I could've gotten a little bit better interest rates but at least, I got a mortgage. Everybody that I talked to there was very informative and really helpful. On the whole, I'm very pleased with 21st Mortgage. I gave all their information to my real estate agent, and she's now been able to sell three or four more homes that she had problem selling before because they could get a mortgage through 21st.

21st Mortgage Corporation was the only one that’s willing to help and work with us. I was talking with them almost every day and they went above and beyond to help us. They answered all my questions and they made us feel really good.

21st Mortgage Corporation's services went a lot faster than other companies and their home loan process was good. I filled out the application, got the preapproval and they gave me a list of things I had to have. I sent it out to them and we went for it. Also, their customer service was good. Everybody was courteous and sunny on the spot every time I called.

However, they closed in October and I haven't gotten my copy of the deed. There are tags that you have to buy for your mobile home. I called at the beginning of December and said "Listen, my tags are gonna expire December 31st". They said "Dont worry, dont worry. We'll have them out to you". I never gave it a second thought because the service had been so great. By the time I got them on the first week of January, the tags were already expired so I had to go down to the DMV and get new tags for 2017. If I had known that, I would have just gone online or down to the DMV at the beginning of December. If they’re gonna charge to get the tags, when you get the tags, they should at least not be expired by the time you get them. Nevertheless, they give great service.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Profile