Call toll free
Call toll free
4.26/5
Based on 310 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

21st Mortgage Corporation is a full-service, independent agency offering a large range of insurance products and specialize in mortgages for manufactured and prefabricated homes. When you contact 21st Mortgage Corporation, you can rest assured that our knowledgeable staff will educate you and ultimately assist you in finding the option that best suits your needs.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

621 21st Mortgage Corporation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 7, 2018

I have a kid with special needs so I looked into a mortgage. It’s a mothering cottage for him. 21st Mortgage had an offer so I chose to go with them. Their process was easy and everything went well with the loan officer. Although I was concerned with the horrible interest rate that 21st have. But we were trying to pay it off quickly. It was supposed to be a very short-term loan that ended up into a longer term.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Go through 21st Mortgage Corporation. I applied for a mortgage, had a decent downpayment and I was approved. However, I thought since I got in with them the first time that they would let me get another trailer, but they wanted too much downpayment. We already had the trailer for six months and I wanted to get another, but 30% is pretty steep. We would have paid $8000 or $9000, but $17,000 was a little out of what we wanted to pay. But everything was good during the first time and I didn’t have any problems.

Original review: June 4, 2018

The first time we worked with 21st Mortgage was for a home. They gave us feedback quickly and a lot of information which are factual and realistic. It’s not like the other companies that will let you drown yourself. There was a manager that walked us through everything that we did before we obligated ourselves to the financing. They worked with our credit and our situation at the time, so that was really helpful because they gave us more input before we made a big decision with our finances. We’re an average homeowner that doesn’t have the perfect credit. But we are working on our credit, and 21st was able to help us with what our income is and allow us an opportunity to build a budget and stick to that.

Original review: June 2, 2018

We were purchasing a new home and that was why we looked into a mortgage. It was a home buyer and we went with 21st Mortgage because of their rate. The process was very smooth and very quick. It was easy to communicate with them and I was pleased. I had a good loan officer and they kept me very much informed. Others should look into what 21st Mortgage can offer them.

Original review: May 31, 2018

We own a property that got a four-bedroom home on it, which we gave to our children, and we decided to get us a Solitaire, two-bedroom, two-bath trailer. We put it in our property, and we decided to look into a mortgage. We compared five companies and 21st Mortgage seemed better than what most of them were and they gave us a better deal. The application and underwriting took less than 10 days. The loan officers seemed to be professional at what they were doing and we were happy with it. Also, I'm 75 years old, and senior citizens need to be treated with respect, too, and they did. I would recommend the company. Everything with them has been good and most people would be happy with it, too, if they looked at it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: May 30, 2018

I needed a new house and it was easier to go with 21st Mortgage Corporation over other lending providers so I went with them. Their application process was pretty easy, straightforward, and took a week to complete. I had a good experience all the way around.

Original review: May 29, 2018

We wanted to move into something new and get back to our hometown. I already had property so I was just looking out for a loan for the house. We submitted through a couple different mortgage companies and 21st was the one who helped us and gave us a specific rate, but we negotiated a little lower interest rate. The other company we tried would not go any lower. 21st accepted what we offered and that was why we went with them. Their process was really simple. We applied with everything for the double-wide mobile trailer home that we wanted through A1 Homes.

Jacob was the one who helped me and the owner, Jason, was there through the whole process as well. They were both hands-on, which says a lot about the company itself especially with the owner being there all the time and wanting to get involved in everything that was going on, making sure everything was good. And that included all the customers. I didn’t deal with the loan officers from 21st a lot other than just a phone call that was made to me to verify that everything was completed and to say that the loan was approved. They gave us the ins and outs and we set up auto pay and all that good stuff. It was pretty quick and easy.

During the short interaction I had with the 21st Mortgage employees, they were really easy and nice. They were helpful as well and they were there to answer all the questions that I had. They gave me everything that I needed. However, when I got the phone call saying that the house is set and the mortgage payment starts from this date to this date, I was told in a different way but it could have been a miscommunication between Jason or Jacob over at A1 Homes. They told me that once the home is set, I’ll get a phone call from the mortgage company saying everything is good then from that point on is when the actual loan is active. I did that nine days before the home was 100% set. But it wasn’t a big deal, it was only a week. When I called, 21st explained the process and they just went from there. I have four customers that I’ve already taken back that are going forward with doing the same process I did through 21st Mortgage as well.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I bought a new house and was looking into a mortgage. And I was turned down by two companies. I didn’t have enough credit apparently, but 21st Mortgage gave me everything I wanted. The application and underwriting process took about two weeks. And it was a good deal. Their reps knew what they were doing and answered all my questions. I'd tell others to deal with 21st Mortgage. They're a good company.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I was buying a mobile home and 21st Mortgage Corporation the only company that did mobile home mortgages. I went with them and went through the normal process. I showed them my income and my expenses and some last couple of years of income tax. The application and underwriting process took a couple of weeks. Also, the people at the dealership took care of everything.

The only thing was, we bought the mobile home and it wasn't ready to be delivered. My first payment was due less than a month after the mortgage was done which was strange. In my 71 years, I had five mortgages and this was the first that I've ever had that the first mortgage payment due before I even moved into the house. Normally, I would get at least a month. Then I got a call from them on the 3rd asking why I hadn't made a payment as it was due on the 1st. So I made the payment and I've made a point to make the payment on the 1st every time since then.

Original review: May 26, 2018

We needed a new house to live in and our realtor recommended 21st Mortgage. The application process was good and the loan officer was patient with us. We were satisfied with everything. Use them.

Original review: May 25, 2018

The process of obtaining my mortgage from 21st Mortgage went well. I just sent in the paperwork and they approved it and I got my money. They were wonderful and it was a great experience.

Original review: May 25, 2018

We looked into getting a mortgage for a new home purchase and we already used 21st Mortgage Corporation before. During the recent hurricane, we have lost everything but 21st Mortgage found the place for another home. And then they took all of the information and filled out the application, and it was pretty easy. They also answered all of our questions and gave us the necessary technique needed to fill out the form. It all happened relatively quickly and the overall process took about two or three weeks. My husband was the one who mainly had to speak to the reps about the term and things of that nature. They did what they needed to do and it all happened smoothly. I would definitely recommend 21st Mortgage.

Original review: May 24, 2018

We bought a new home and property so we looked into getting a mortgage and the company we got the house from went through 21st Mortgage Corporation for us. It was pretty easy and it was an open-and-shut case. I've had 21st Mortgage for four or five months and they're a good one to go.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I had a great experience with 21st Mortgage. A friend suggested using them, so I had filled the application out and then left. The process was easy to do and everything went pretty quick compared to the other people I work with, how long it took them to get everything done. The rep that I worked with was professional, easy to deal with and answered all my questions. Every time that I’ve talked to them, they called within an hour or two. If I had to leave a message, somebody called me right back.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I purchased a home and 21st Mortgage Corporation was recommended. The application process was all good. It took a few steps and took 20 days to a month, which was not bad. The loan officer called me and he was a nice guy and I was impressed with how the process was easy going. We didn’t have much credit because we have never financed much before, but they pushed it through, and soon it got approved. That was a big step for us. I called 21st Mortgage to pay off some on the side from the principal and to see the information on how that would work. As far as I understood when we got that loan, I had an opportunity to pay earlier if I was able to. But I'm not ready for that yet and I got a few months away from that, but I will tell them then to see what it requires. Other than that, everything was good. Go to 21st Mortgage Corporation because I have no problem.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I got a new home and it was 21st Mortgage Corporation that does loans for the mobile homes. The application and underwriting process took a week or two and it went pretty good. They get into some debt. I had a bankruptcy a few years ago and they gave me a good interest rate. 21st Mortgage Corporation is great. Go with it.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I was looking for a new home and I heard 21st Mortgage is a real good company and they work with you to align your credit. The loan officer was very easy to talk to. With them going over all the information, the process took about 30-minutes to an hour and they were due in a week and a half. If you're looking to buy a new house, 21st Mortgage will work with you with your credit.

Original review: May 19, 2018

21st Mortgage Corporation was the only one that would loan on a new manufactured home. The place where I bought my house at had all the paperwork and I filled it out and they sent it to 21st. Then, 21st contacted me. The application and underwriting process took about a couple of weeks. I felt comfortable working with 21st Mortgage Corporation. Try them out.

Original review: May 18, 2018

We had a rough time in Montana. The hurricane hit in August and we had to walk away from our place, and we needed to buy a new house. We applied for a home loan with 21st Mortgage and they accepted us. The application process went smoothly for us and there were no big hiccups. It was all done over the phone and the paperwork was done speedily. We worked everything through the guy at the mobile home place and he worked on a lot of stuff for us. We got the house in November. By working with 21st Mortgage, we got a new house and a fresh start, and I've got nothing but good things to say about them.

Original review: May 17, 2018

When I bought the mobile home, 21st Mortgage Corporation was the only finance company available they had. The application process takes two weeks, which is fast, and everything is very clear and they answer when I call them. I went through the person who sold me the mobile home for all the questions and after a month for everything, I got the mobile home.

Original review: May 16, 2018

We bought a modular home and a lot of the banks and financing companies would not finance it. Solitaire Homes recommended 21st Mortgage and we got a regular mortgage from them. We had to provide a few documentation, but most of it was taken care of by Solitaire Homes and the 21st Mortgage officer. The process was relatively easy. However, I had a tax lien that had been paid off and it wasn’t showing up. We had to take care of that and they wanted to see proof of that. But other than that, they handled everything fine and did an outstanding job. I would recommend and tell others to give them a call.

Original review: May 15, 2018

We just moved in this week, but we’ve been making the payments for six months. Solitaire, the people that we purchased the trailer from, is in Albuquerque in New Mexico and the contractor was very slow. They picked a certain person and he would only come by to work once a week, so we have been without a house. We had to stay in an RV and then we would go and stay with my mother-in-law. It was hard to stay there with her, but we stayed for eight months and so. I finally called Solitaire and called the corporate.

I had a good experience with 21st Mortgage. The application process was really fast and it took about two to three weeks, including the underwriting process. Everything was worked out good with them. It was very good. It was really fast. They sent a booklet in and we started making the payments. I spoke with a rep named Adam and we talked to him about the explanation about the payment. They even gave us The month of January that we didn’t have to pay. The staff was nice and the people from the insurance department were good. I was impressed by the processing and the application that was reviewed. Everything was really quick and it was good.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I looked into a mortgage since I moved back to Texas from Washington State and bought me some land and a home. The people that I bought the Solitaire Home from did their financing with 21st Mortgage and they gave me the best rate. The Solitaire Homes did most of the mortgaging, but I have 32 years of a mortgage, so it was basically the thing I’m used to. I did the application on the house, I got the right price and got the right interest rate, did all the paperwork, they submitted it all and then took care of everything for me.

The people at 21st Mortgage were extremely nice. They kept in touch with me and let me know how the process was going. It didn’t take a couple of weeks and I was ready to go. The lending process went very smooth. I like that I can call in my payments every month, that they did my insurance. Also, they’ve done well on escrow. Any time I’ve had a question doing the funding issue, I just call them and they got right back with me. Overall, 21st Mortgage is a very nice company. I would tell other people to try and get financed with 21st Mortgage if they could.

Original review: May 2, 2018

When my house was marked down to the ground, I looked for a mortgage and I got a regular one from 21st Mortgage. It was our first time and I gave them a $10,000 down. The people I bought the house from were already using them and the application process was okay. It was the way I expected it. The whole process took a couple of weeks but sometimes, it was on us getting certain things so it was not bad. Everything in the process was fine and smooth. I had a good interaction with Scott, the loan officer, who did what he said he was gonna do. He seems like a busy person but he called me back and did his job. I was comfortable working with them and I'm happy with the experience.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I bought a piece of property and my first home. The mobile home place I went to is partnered with 21st Mortgage, so they got me hooked up. I've been going through 21st Mortgage since September and everything's been cool so far. Everybody I've talked to is friendly. Sometimes I forget to pay the day I'm supposed to pay because I get so busy, and they'll call me and remind me. That helps out and they've never given me a hard time about it. The reps also gave me time for everything. The application and underwriting process took about three weeks, and I got pre-approved lots of times during the process. It could have been a month before I finally got approved, but I had to do a couple of things too, like pay off a couple of credit card bills.

The only thing I didn’t like about my experience was that I was supposed to get in my home a lot sooner, and they started charging me my mortgage a little early because I got my home. Then they wanted my mortgage payment 15 days later and I thought I was gonna have a month. Other than that, everything's been awesome. I understand that sometimes they gotta go by the delivery date of the home, which is from the date you get set up to the time of the contract you're supposed to do it. I've already recommended 21st Mortgage.

Original review: April 29, 2018

21st Mortgage is very amazing. Sometimes I miss the payment as far as trying to do it online so I get stressed, but they were always there to help out. They are outstanding as far as being flexible and generous. The customer service always listens to people’s concerns and see how is it that they could find a solution to every issue. The loan officer kept saying that whenever I’m ready, they could take the available payment, which was just a check. I told him that I was ready and that I had to watch for the routing number. They said that they were gonna send me a letter saying that I would make the payment on this day and this amount, which is where our due date is on this day with this amount. They also told me how much was our remaining balance and gave me the confirmation number to keep it as a record. The contract is everything positive. So, I tell others about 21st Mortgage and if they they have something different then I'd tell them to switch.

Original review: April 28, 2018

21st Mortgage Corporation is wonderful but the reps really messed this up bad. We tried to ask a lot of questions and we tried to be as clear and precise on what we were asking. We even wrote everything down so we thought we got solid answers. But as it got towards the end, we found out that we were misled on some of their answers. The rep got upset with us and it was very intimidating. However, we were in such a situation that we had to continue on and follow through with what had to be done. It was very emotionally upsetting that we were misled and it didn't help us out in the long run but it was finished. We were done and that was the way it is. It was very difficult because it was a big financial decision. We had not made the decision earlier in our lives so we had to do this and we’re in our early 70’s.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I decided to go back into the homeownership market and 21st Mortgage was one of the few companies that work with manufactured homes in the state of Florida. The application process was very streamlined which I appreciated. They just needed basic information from me, from the sellers and about the home. They also pulled a background and credit check. Time was of the essence in the situation and if I had questions, they were quick to get back to me with answers. It was relatively a very simple process, which was nice. It was done in a matter of two and a half weeks. It's a bit different from buying a manufactured home and buying a brick and mortar, which were all my prior experiences.

Also, I'm very happy with the way the lending process went. My loan officer was Karen and I was impressed with her responsiveness. When she was out of the office, she put an out-of-the-office message. She was very professional and I had a great experience with her. It was very comfortable working with the team at 21st Mortgage. Working with them in closing my loan was very smooth. They made the appointment with the sellers to walk through the home. 21st Mortgage took the pictures and shared all the information with me. Once they did their walkthrough, get their appraisal, get everything done and once my financing was approved, it was done. They sent a check to the sellers and sent me the registration packs. I would recommend 21st Mortgage to other people.

Original review: April 26, 2018

The person from 21st Mortgage took care of me and explained everything to me. He was very professional and he helped me well. The application process took two months and it was fine. I had a very nice experience and I'm very satisfied. 21st Mortgage is a very professional agency and I would fully recommend it.

Original review: April 25, 2018

We bought a land with a home on it and 21st Mortgage Corporation was the only one who would finance the home. All the other companies were too high in their rates. Ryan, the person who helped me, was very nice and helpful. Plus, the application process was good.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Information