toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

21st Mortgage's name was given to me by the owner of the housing development as a possible contact so I contacted them with a couple of others. I submitted an application and they were the first to respond. They got back to me and seemed interested in my business so I went with them. The loan process was pretty smooth and everything was done by scanning or faxing. They were really clear on what they needed from me which were easy to get. If there was any problem, they seemed to follow up on it quickly. They also answered my emails quickly, seemed like they really wanted my business and made everything very easy. Then they contacted the owner of the property, talked to them, and they seemed to be happy with 21st Mortgage's representative.

21st Mortgage Corporation was one of the few companies we could find that would finance a mobile home. The loan process went great and smooth. They're working with us while we’re trying to figure our stuff out and the communication was really open. There was fast communication back and forth and they're friendly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Manufactured Home Loan - Our experience with 21st Mortgage Corporation couldn't have been easier. From the initial application to closing, everything went smoothly and effortlessly. All required information was explained beforehand and was easy to submit. Any questions we had were quickly answered. I would recommend 21st Mortgage to anyone!

My stepsister have used 21st Mortgage Corporation when she bought her home, so I just went with them as well for my first home. They did all they could to make their loan process go smoothly. Scott, the representative, was really helpful. He answered all my questions and did everything in a decent amount of time. I really enjoyed working with him.

I had 21st Mortgage Corporation as my primary coverage for the house, and I went with them for the home loan since I wanted to get the property and the house on one loan. The home loan process seemed to take a little bit longer than what I thought it was going to be but it went smoothly and very well and wasn’t all that difficult. It was excellent with the 21st Mortgage Corporation representatives too and there was no problem with Chris. For what I went through, I would recommend 21st Mortgage to anybody.

My wife's grandparents already had the account with 21st Mortgage and we took it over. Both grandparents have been deceased for a long time and we were trying to do an assumption to get it squared away. They started with an assumption, then, they turned around and said that we cannot do an assumption. Then, they started us down another road of a new loan. But they then came back and ask why we're doing a new loan. It's really confusing.

When I was creating the loan, they got the dates wrong with the money side of the house and the offer closed before they said it would. In other words, they told us we were good until the 29th of June and it actually closed on around the 15th of June. So, we had a mess with paperwork all over again with the title company. They don't know what they were doing. Either they got new people in there and don't know what they're doing or there seems to be a lack of communication where one hand isn't talking to the other hand. The loan people or the actual bank money side isn't telling 21st, and 21st isn't telling the title company. Then I've got five different payment books in four weeks and they called and scream and yell at us because we haven't made the payment. The one book said I didn't have to pay until August 15th. The other book said July 15th. Also, the prices were different.

My wife has handled a lot of this and has had to talk to the manager several times seeing that it was her grandparents' house and we've been living here from day one. We've got it squared away. But it's been tedious. It's been some issues with the whole thing. I just got another payment booked the other day and I don't need any more trouble with them than we already have.

The realtor did all the paperwork and chose 21st Mortgage. All I had to do was to call them and it wasn't very pleasant, they didn't give me a lot of information and the interest rate wasn't working as they said. It's more like, "This is what we got to offer. We're the only one that offers this. You're gonna take it or leave it." The realtor also pushed and claims it was the cheapest deal out there so I wasn't too happy with him but I'm glad it's done and over with.

I am satisfied with my experience with 21st Mortgage. I chose them because of the realtor. My experience with the home loan process and their rep was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

A manufacturing place referred me to 21st Mortgage and applying for the home loan went smoothly. So far, everything's good. I called every once in a while and the 21st Mortgage rep answered the phone most of the time. We're in different time zones, so sometimes I might be calling at the time they were not in the office. So if he didn't answer, my calls went to his voicemail and he returned them. Amazingly, they also sent me the paperwork which was self-explanatory.

We bought our home through 21st Mortgage Corporation. They were very friendly but if we had any issue or question it definitely took some nagging to get somebody or our coordinator on the phone. I was able to speak to other people or leave a message but will never hear back from them. I would email, fax, and call but it would take a couple of days to get back. The representatives though were very polite and seemed to have an answer or tried to find an answer for me as quickly as they possibly could. We were having issues with certain documents. I had submitted about four different times and then in between the underwriter and the loan coordinator, they got it fixed fairly quickly. He was very respectful about it. Definitely, I would recommend them.

21st Mortgage was the only company that let me have the money for a modular home and didn’t require a foundation under it. The underwriters, though, caused a bit of a problem wanting so much paperwork. But I know they have a job to do. Even after my loan guy had the loan back to them, they dragged their feet on the approval department. There were things where everybody had plans to do it on a certain week and that fell through and it didn’t happen til two weeks later. So, everybody had to change their commitments to another day. That’s the only problem. Other than that, everything was fine.

Also, although Joe, the salesman, was great, his people that he goes up lying to wasn’t that hot. My realtor has been selling houses for them and she’s had a bad experience with them too. As soon as I can get a foundation built under this house, I’m going to refinance through the bank. Overall, they’re good. The closing and everything went smoothly and I’d use them again if I had to.

I went around to different places but there wasn't really that many choices for manufactured homes. The person I was buying the home from said that 21st Mortgage Corporation is who he went through so I chose them. Their rep was really nice, polite and on the ball. I emailed most of the time and he got back to me almost instantly every time. He's willing do anything he could to help me and I really liked him.

The process took a long time but the only problem I'm having is that they sent out an inspector and he sent in his report saying everything was good. But then I moved in and found out that the floor in the washroom is all rotting out. he had cut a big hole had been cut out of the wall and there was a big leak underneath. It's full of mold back in there, and up above it, the whole floor is all mushy in my bedroom bathroom where my tub is just like in the washroom. The floor's going to have to be replaced and I can't afford to do it so I contacted the homeowners to see if they could help, but they haven't gotten back to me and that was about three weeks ago. I'm really discouraged about it.

21st Mortgage Corporation was recommended to us by our agent. He had a previous experience with them. 21st Mortgage helped us finance our house and they were the only ones willing to lend us the money. Their home loan process was easy, simple and hassle-free. The representatives were also nice, friendly and knew what they're doing. They guided us through the whole process from beginning to end and they still helped us even with a few questions that we had when we finished. Overall, it was an excellent experience and I will highly recommend them.

The loan process with 21st Mortgage was good and easy. It went by smoothly. The representative talked to my girlfriend most of the time, and he explained things pretty well and he worked good.

We were having issues with the company that the mobile home park recommended to us. I started fiddling around the internet and looked for other lenders. I saw 21st Mortgage and read all the reviews that I could find on them then I went to their actual website and read everything. After looking at other companies I found online, I decided I liked what I saw with 21st and was impressed by some of the reviews. I had our real estate agent reach out to them. They answered her immediately.

We wanted a local vendor and I noticed that their headquarters was in Tennessee and we thought it might be an issue with the West Coast and Midwest area especially with the time difference. But from the first dialogue we had with them, they were spot on. Having a three-hour time difference, I've never seen a company get back to you right away and answer your emails, phone calls, and questions. We started the process with them and in two days, they got things that we had been struggling for almost a month to get with the other company done. We called the other company and said, "Sorry, we're done. We found somebody else."

We had been renting for almost 12 years, and we were in a lease to own with our landlord. And he, both business-wise and personally, went belly-up and lost everything. And so, we had about 45 days to vacate our house and we're a family of six with a collection of stuff over a decade. So we had to find something very quickly with very limited resources because up until six months ago, we're a one-income family.

As soon as we let the 21st Mortgage agent know what we were going through, he said, "We could probably get you through escrow and it goes 15 to 30 days." He said that it shouldn't be an issue. He knew the time constraints and worked no matter what issue we had and we got through escrow in 17 days. The fees are a bit more than what we wanted to pay but for our particular situation, we were okay with it. We can refinance later down the line and get lower rates. But considering what they were able to do for us in the time frame given, I would do it all over again with 21st.

The experience and professional relationship with our originator was good. All of our emails were answered right away and he was always available by phone. The underwriting department for this company is AWFUL! Twice I had to do their job which caused delays in the process. Closing documents did not include funding documents as they were supposed to, which again caused delays. This process took weeks longer than it should have. I am grateful for the loan and have not had any problem since then, but I have not had to deal with them yet again either. I am grateful for the loan, but I will be looking elsewhere first for our next loan.

We had the loan with 21st Mortgage originally so we chose them for our financing needs. The representatives have been good. Sometimes they’re not so fast in answering emails back, but the home loan process was pretty smooth.

The community I was purchasing my mobile home from uses 21st Mortgage and so I used them. But it was hard to get ahold of the loan officer that I was assigned to. I had to call multiple times to get something done. I felt like I kept getting pushed back a little bit. I was asked multiple times for certain documents, and everything that they needed was there. But everything worked out eventually. We're settled in and we're good now. Jason, the final person that I spoke with, was awesome. He helped speed everything along. Overall, 21st Mortgage has some pieces they need to improve on. We probably would not use them in the future. It seems like there's no communication between anybody over there.

Nobody else other than 21st Mortgage would give me a financing option on a 1968 mobile home. For the most part, it was really good. It was a little cumbersome because we were having to deal with a different title company from out of the area. I understand that with the big company like 21st Mortgage that’s not always feasible, and that they have a contract with this title company because of the nature of their business and their financing. I think it would have been a lot easier to use the local people in our community rather than sourcing it out to people who don’t know the community that we live in. I live in a very small coastal community and we are very much about helping the locals here. All in all, I had a good experience with this company. The representative there was wonderful. He was very helpful and if I called him, he was always quick to respond to my calls, my emails, and to my questions. He had stayed in very good contact with me.

I applied and 21st Mortgage gave me the opportunity to become an owner of my home. In the beginning, there was a lot of confusion with the lender. I would send documents to the person and then he would say he hasn’t received them. He was not helping a lot when I or my realtor would send him documents. It was annoying. Most of the time, the representative would deal with the realtor. If he had other questions, he would call me.

Too many approved or disapproved notices. I was not sure what was going on with the paperwork. Dealer was not much help. Their cut out of how the house was built is not correct. They said all elect. boxes were nailed in. Not true. I have worked at several things in my life. I know how things are built. I have no problem with 21st Mortgage.

The broker got 21st Mortgage Corporation to approve my home loan. The process was quick and efficient. There were no difficulties and everything was fine.

We got a loan for our granddaughter so she’d have a place to live. She's gonna try to purchase a house when she gets her credit score up, but she didn't have credit at that time. 21st Mortgage financed the trailer but not the land, which was exactly what we needed. The reps were great and they explained everything well. The process was good too. Interest was a little higher than we wanted, but that's the cheapest place I can get it. Overall 21st Mortgage is a good place to go to.

21st Mortgage was the first one who came through for us. The home loan process with them was difficult at first since we were managing our RV Camp van. We did not get approved the first time because the person we were doing the financing with told us to put down that it was a family or friend's lot. They said that we lied on the application but there was no other option of what to put because it's not our property. We then went to another place and the second time, our application went through with the same bank. At first it was also difficult but then, they came through for us. Other than that, everything has been good. I got what I needed done, so everything fits.

We were gonna go with another mortgage company, but we didn't qualify for it because we had to have outstanding perfect credits. 21st Mortgage Corporation was the second best and then the mortgage brokers that we went through recommended them. However, it became a long process to deal with because it was almost easier for me just to give the information to 21st Mortgage than it was to give it to my Realtor. Then the person that was selling the house wasn't communicating very well with 21st Mortgage. But the process was really easy and we got in, so I was happy.

21st Mortgage did an excellent job. They were courteous and they returned my calls. There was one time that they actually returned my call after hours because of some issues that I have. It was on a Friday at 6:00 when everybody was gone, but they still returned my call which is really awesome. They went the extra mile. This is the first house that we ever owned ever and they made it really nice and really easy for us. However, they put "Not Fixed" on my paperwork even though I've told them several times about the fixed rate which means that the rate can be anything every month.

I bought a house about four years ago and had a good experience with 21st Mortgage then, so I tried again with them. We got the same processor as before and it was great. Everything has worked out good. I had a very nice experience with 21st Mortgage. It’s the best.

I was in a mobile home park and the manager of that park suggested 21st Mortgage. I didn’t know any other company so I got a mortgage with 21st and it’s been great. However, the process did take a little bit longer and it was a little harder going back-and-forth. It would take days for one thing to go through and then I would call. And it took almost three months to do everything. Nevertheless, the reps at 21st were great. Everybody was super helpful and friendly. I went through Joe and he was really nice and would email me a list of anything I needed. However, I wish the interest rate could be lower but it’s better than what it was and it’s not too bad. Overall, my experience with 21st Mortgage was good.

The loan I got from 21st Mortgage was for mobile homes. I applied for the loan online, filled out the application and it was approved. I also gave them all of our paperwork that they asked for and customer service reps were very helpful in answering my questions that I had about the loan. The process took two days, and I was able to move in about a week and a half after we’d closed. That’s the first time I ever did anything online but the experience was very good for me.

We have been comfortable and pleased with our experience with 21st Mortgage. One time, they missed the payment and that was a misunderstanding. We had not received the statement ‘cause it was going to the address in Oregon. But later my wife communicated and now they automatically text every month from our account so it made it more streamlined.

There were so many variables that delayed the process but they were necessary to consider. But that was not my or 21st Mortgage's fault. It was a part of must-do things before the completion of this debt. Overall, they were helpful and I had a smooth and streamlined experience with them. Everybody was prompt, efficient in helping and professional all the times so my experience was positive overall. Everything was as expected and I didn't feel any deficiency.

The only thing that I am not 100% happy is the interest rate. But that was something that we accepted and I hope that we will be able to overcome. Also, maybe we can change the payment and add some more initial payments and instead of paying interest, it would pay more to the principal. I’m also hoping that they may shorten the entire mortgage period from 10 years to 3 years.

21st Mortgage was the only one that would do a manufactured mobile home so I went with them. The loan process was pretty easy and I had Adam who was helping me and he was fantastic and answered any question that I had. He went on vacation for a few days so there was another gentleman whose name was Steve who I worked with for just two emails that I had to do. The customer service is great too. They're also very open to questions and concerns and answered me politely. Everyone that I dealt with was very patient, helpful and supportive. They made things easier for me and I am going to refer them because I have some other friends that are looking.

21st Mortgage has been very professional. I had my loan from them through Solitaire. They sent paperwork to the Solitaire people and I filled them out. It was pretty easy. However, it came back different than what I want. If I pass away, I want my wife to be able to take the bill. But it said, "No to survivorship” or something like that. I’m going to shoot that towards the Solitaire people. They can fix that. I think they’ll end up sending some paperwork in and then having it changed.

My friend said that 21st Mortgage was a good company, so I chose them. My friend went with me because I had never dealt with them but our interaction with them was really good and their reps were really nice. In addition, the process was smooth, too. I just started two months ago with them and so far, so good.

Obtaining a loan from 21st Mortgage was a smooth process. Their representatives were knowledgeable and they explained everything I needed to know. I've had no problems with them and everything has been good.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Profile