21st Mortgage Corporation

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The mortgage process was very easy and quick. We worked together with the Real Estate Agent and the communication between us was great. I highly recommend 21st Mortgage. I am so happy in my new home and will forever appreciate all the work and care provided.

We had a mobile home for sale and there really are not too many places that will finance mobile homes. 21st Mortgage was the first place we found that would. Their home loan process took five months to do. Sometimes we would need things done and I would call and say, "Okay, what's the status?" "Oh well, we need this and we need that." When it got down to the very end, I am very satisfied. Also, The rep I was dealing with was very nice and I really liked her. I never spoke with her directly but we had 60 emails back and forth during the process. She was very prompt in answering emails and everything. It just would have been nice if the process was a lot faster.

We were happy with 21st Mortgage which we chose for their interest rates. Everything went smoothly and their reps were professional and knowledgeable. We'll recommend them.

I went with 21st Mortgage because my credit score did not allow me to go with the lender I wanted but if I have a choice at that time I would have gone with someone else. They dragged the process out unnecessarily long saying they didn't have documentation that had been sent and I saw documentation that certain things had been sent and they were going, "Nobody never got, we never got that." Then when I got one more letter from them saying what they needed, I call to say that has been submitted.

I told the rep that the documentation was submitted on such and such date. He said, "Well, you realize that you're not the only customer I have to deal with. I have 500 other customers" which I replied, "And I'm sure that I'm the only that is not unhappy with you." He then told me that there are lots of lenders out there and that why don't I just go find you another one. I said, "Oh no, I am too far into it with you guys and I'm going to stick it out and as soon as I'm able to I will refinance and get the hell away from you all." I would not use them again.

I just Googled local home loans and 21st Mortgage popped up. So far, so good. The loan process seemed like it took forever. They needed everything but a hair and a blood sample. But from what I hear, that’s pretty normal. Plus, the lady that I dealt with the whole entire process was really helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

21st Mortgage Corporation works well with Solitary Homes and they gave us a good interest rate. The home loan process experience was very positive. A lot of mortgage companies put clients out in the loop but 21st kept us in the loop, worked with us, kept us abreast of where they were at and what things they needed, and were timely about it. Their reps have been real friendly and were very helpful too. If we had questions during the process, they were very polite, kind, and willing to help us and walk us through what they were doing. A mortgage is a scary thing because there's so much more to it than most people realize and understand. We're completely satisfied with the whole process and everything that they've done for us, and we're enjoying our home.

My agent referred us to 21st Mortgage Corporation, then we started the online application. We got a result on the same day for pre-approval. Then they sent the other pre-qualification documentation and the material that they needed. Then we just followed the rules and sent the documents back. Normally, they give me a response within the next four business days. And so, from beginning to the final funding process, it’s been great. And overall, it was a very fast, easy, simple, precise and accurate experience with them.

I've only been with 21st Century for a month and they were the best choice at that time. John was the one who helped. The correspondence between him and I was absolutely great. He kept abreast on everything during the whole process, on papers I needed, things I needed to sign and all that.

21st Mortgage Corporation was recommended by the realtor that I was dealing with. There was a lot of paperwork during the home loan process and we did most of it over email which was convenient. However, it was time consuming in getting it together. But the answered questions when I had them went smoothly.

If you are not 110% sure you can make every payment on time, find another mortgage company. The initial loan process was not terribly difficult, however my husband's ill health caused me to fall behind on payments by about 16 days for several months while we waited for his disability payments. They called and called. Representative was deceitful as I explained my situation. He then connected to his supervisor who verbally assaulted me even after I gave a commitment to pay. I was 16 days late and you would have thought I had not paid in months. Steer clear, they are vultures with no soul. I am not sure how these people live with themselves. I plan to refinance with a different company in the next couple months. Never want to be treated that way again.

We applied online and received a temporary approval from 21st Mortgage Corporation. Since we’re in Illinois, we had to sign some papers and send them in so they could run our credit. We had made another loan through them and bought another manufactured home before, so we were pretty up on exactly what needed to be done and it went through very quickly. We worked with one individual all the time. He was very good and he answered the phone. Then if he wasn’t there, he'd call us back immediately. He and my wife worked together a lot. My wife was at work and had most of the documents, and they emailed back and forth, and things went through very smoothly. It was very good, simple and very efficient. I would definitely use them again if I were to ever buy another manufactured home. I have recommended them to other people.

The place I bought the house from picked 21st Mortgage for me and the loan process was good. I thought I'd live in a floodplain but then I got that fixed. I told 21st Mortgage that it wasn't, so they did some research on it and the representative called me back and said I was right. And then they got my interest the lowest. I'd recommend it.

My trailer was immobilized and there wasn't a title on it. The bank of the girl that we bought the trailer from gave me a copy of these papers and said that the trailer was leased. We've come to find out it wasn't legal but at the time, we didn't know. She had to go and get a title done before she could sell the trailers. I hated the first rep from 21st Mortgage that I talked to. Instead of explaining it to me, he told me he could no longer help us and hung up on me a couple of times. And "I don't have time for this" is what his exact words to me were. He was very rude. I called back and spoke to a manager who explained the process to me. He said that if we get the title, they can help me but we have to start over after the month. We got the title in two weeks and we went through another rep, Adam. He was real nice and everything was great. But because of what happened previously, I wasn't really happy with 21st Mortgage.

The home loan process with 21st Mortgage went well. I did everything over the phone and the internet and the rep kept me updated, called and emailed me. Also, he was very responsive. All in all, they were very good.

I lived in a trailer park and when I told the office I needed refinance, they had a few suggestions. 21st Mortgage was one that they recommended to me, so I went with them. They were helpful but it was a very long and slow process. They had me do everything online through email, and it was a difficult process because I’d end up sending the same thing three times. Then, I got paperwork and was told that it was no good, but then I was told to use it anyway. So, there were a lot of hiccups. Also, I wasn’t told about the cost. I didn’t have to pay anything out of pocket to do the refinance, so I assume that it was added to my loan. On the other hand, the rep answered all my questions within a couple of days. I could call him and ask questions to make sure I was doing my end right. Eventually, we got it all sorted out.

This is to let you know that my family was given a big burden and it was lifted due to the help of Michael ** and Adam ** who help us get out of a hole and giving us a chance to recover. Thank you 21st Mortgage.

21st Mortgage Corporation were the only people that loaned on manufactured homes in Texas. My wife handled the loan process. She sent a lot of email back and forth and everything clicked. The rep stayed on top of it so it was good all the way through. The only problem we had was I had to re-sign some of the papers because when they faxed them over to the people in Oregon, they cut off one side of them. But, we got that resolved. It was painless for me. It was a good experience and everything went quick.

21st Mortgage Corporation had a good rating and they were recommended by the park that we were buying our home in. The guy that we dealt with through couldn't have been better. I'm one of those people that when I want to know something, I want to know it now and he was very responsive. He got back to me right away. He also walked me through the whole process so I was grateful that they were that much helpful. They closed the week earlier than we anticipated. It was a smooth process.

Our realtor recommended 21st Mortgage and the loan process was wonderful. We did it over the phone because we were snowed out in Big Bear. We’re in Palm Spring and it was raining there, too. George, the person that I talked to, was very kind and considerate and answered all my questions. He called me when he said he will and everything was positive. I’m very impressed. He called me and I faxed some things to him through the hotel we were staying at. He said he was going to check on our credit. He called me back in a half hour and said I was approved.

The whole process took 60 days. The seller didn’t have the deed to the mobile home and she couldn’t get the information. The lender wanted the deed and so, we couldn’t close. The lady took two months to get it from the state. But it didn’t have anything to do with the lender, it was really the seller that held up everything. As a matter of fact, that was the best experience we’ve ever had with a loan company. We had to provide the verification but it wasn’t hard. It was a great.

I was buying a manufactured home and 21st Mortgage Corporation seemed to be the best to work with. We were buying a home in Ohio while we were still in Florida, so it was a very difficult process. Everything had to be emailed, faxed, or mostly by computer and a tremendous amount of phone calls. But the loan processor was absolutely fantastic, very patient, understanding and prompt to get back to me. Also, the process took around five to six weeks and I was very pleased.

I have a manufactured home and it had been moved and I was trying to consolidate some debt and do some remodeling. There’s not a lot of companies out there that refinance and there’s not a lot to choose from when it comes to moving a manufactured home. Also, I didn’t know anything in my place so it’s kinda limited for us to do. 21st Mortgage was referred by another company that I was given. A lot of the discussion for the home loan process was done through email and I had to ask a lot of questions to get answers. I also had to pick up the phone a couple of times and ask specific questions that I was unclear on. The process ended well and it was good. I’d recommend 21st Mortgage.

I had a good experience with 21st Mortgage Corporation and the representative was good. They would send stuff to him, I’d fill it out and then he’d fax it to them and everything worked. I’m paying the mortgage off early so I made an extra $5,000 payment to the principal. The lady I talked to handled it well and explained how we would do it. She made it a regular payment over the phone. And by doing it that way, we can make sure that it got applied to the right thing. She was afraid that sometimes when the mail goes to the home office, they don’t always work. Plus, there was no cost involved with paying over the phone, so it worked quite well.

I bought a Solitaire mobile home. I suspected I was gonna have a hard time getting a loan. Four of single wired to the bank without having to failed bunch down so I’ve decided to go with 21st Mortgage. It was convenient because it was through the Solitaire dealership that I bought my house at. The guys at the dealership dealt with them, but I had to provide copies of my tax returns for 2015 and 2016 and proof of income, pay stub and a few other things we gotta have to gather up which was not a big deal. I got a run like a credit check and had to turn all that in. They approved me and about a week and a half later I’ve closed on the house. It all went well. In a nutshell, that helped me. I’d recommend them to anybody.

My experience with 21st Mortgage was frustrating. They would ask for copies of paperwork. We would send it and 21st Mortgage turns around and asks for it again. They either lose it or they never look at what they get.

21st Mortgage was recommended to us through our broker and I applied for a home loan with them. However, it took months for the home loan to finally be processed. Then, after we got down to the final card, they kept requesting information that was unavailable to provide. They wanted me to provide information on stopping payment on a check for a certain date when the pay period for that transaction had not even been processed yet. I went back to them and told them, "I can't provide that to you. I've provided you with all the documentation that I have, but I can't produce something that hasn't been generated yet." But they said I have to have that information. So, once that information was generated, I sent it back to them, but then they then asked for something more absurd.

They kept asking for a bank statement proving that the money that I had wired out of my account to the title company was in my account before I wired it. But I couldn't prove that because it was still January and the February bank statement had not been generated yet. I told them that I had gone into my account on online banking and printed everything out that's on my account, but that wasn't good enough for them because it was not on the bank letterhead. So, I had to drive three and a half hours to my bank, and they had to print it out and then photocopy it onto their letterhead to provide it to me so I could send it to 21st Mortgage.

As my daughter recalls, they also wanted me to provide every single transaction that came out of my bank account over the entire period, and I told them I don't see where that's any of their business. I asked them why that was pertinent to my loan approval, since it doesn't matter what I spend my money on. But raising these points didn't do me any good and I had to provide what they asked for anyway, without their explaining why they needed it. They just said that this information had to be provided or we couldn't complete the loan process. So far, 21st Mortgage Corporation hasn't done me any good. It was so bad that at the 11th hour, I was prepared to completely cancel the contract and go with another lender, although we had been at it for seven months. Overall, it was a nightmare.

My experience with 21st Mortgage has been wonderful. There's not a whole lot of companies that will finance or refinance a manufactured home and they don't know how to handle what these homes are worth but 21st Mortgage handled it perfectly. They were attentive and they seem to be on their game. They followed up on their calls and later to plan how it was going. Not all loaners want to put in a plan and an option to pay the loan off a little early because they realize that they could make more money if they let it stretch out. But 21st Mortgage offered that and I liked it.

21st Mortgage Corporation is the company I went through for my house loan. The process was very good and the reps behaved well and did a good job for me. Overall, my experience was good and very professional. Keep up the good work.

21st Mortgage was a common place to go through for a mobile home mortgage in Flagstaff, Arizona. The loan process had to be done long distance so there was a lot of attaching emails and paperwork back and forth. It wasn’t as easy as sitting down with somebody and it did take a while but it still worked out fine. It was orderly and detailed. The representatives were good and responsive and they conveyed the requirements easily from email to email. I had to do a lot of hoop jumping to get the loan but it was very laid out for me so that was good. Plus, I didn’t have to ask a lot of questions twice.

I got on the internet and the 21st Mortgage Corporation was the first thing that popped up so I went with it. The home loan process was a pain. You think you got everything then they have a list of five more things you need. You get those five things then you get an order of two things. You get those two things then another three things pop up. After I got it and everything went through, I kind of looked them up on the internet and found that there are a lot of bad reviews about the company.

The rep I talked to today was perfect and was pretty friendly, though. I called because I didn't get a statement and I also won a coupon but I never got the coupon thing. Now I'm getting statements sent to me as soon as possible. It will be next month, not this month. However, I sent the payment to them for this month. I would rather have statements where I can see where the ones I'm paying are and when the interest rates go up.

I bought my pretty fat home in Florida and the place where I bought it from, they got 21st Mortgage. However, the interest is high at 9% and they didn't compare where I could get a lower mortgage. 30 years ago I got a mortgage on my house for 8% and this for 9% now when things are much lower was out of line. That's what I'm upset about. But it's fine. I'm here in Illinois and the reps went ahead and did all the work. They were also very nice, easy to get a hold of and they gave me information. I've had no problem with them.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Profile