21st Mortgage Corporation

21st Mortgage Company has been a wonderful company to work with. Everyone I have been in contact with has been very helpful and courteous. Any and all questions were answered thoroughly and quickly. In addition, the website is great as it is user friendly.

We have had a great experience with 21st Mortgage, but we have had problems with the crew that brought the trailer in and set it up. I have had problems getting them to come back and fix a few things.

This is the second time I used 21st Mortgage Corporation. I tried to buy a house last year and backed out because having to pay almost 10% in interest is highway robbery when the house across the street is a real house people only pay 3.5%. I am appalled that anyone takes advantage of the lowest available buy-in of the housing market to charge us the most money, but I'm thrilled that 21st Mortgage exists so I could at least buy a home. So this year I went directly to them and I have been happy with the service. I had excellent interactions with their representative and they have done an excellent job. I have recommended them to others.

21st is the best and I would recommend to everyone I know. I went through a long, costly and wasteful 6 weeks with MHS loans before I started with 21st. I had my mortgage done within 2 weeks. Great customer service like no other. My loan officer Ryan was so helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you for being a great lender!

Every time I called I was transfer several times. Which means I had to explain my situation (issue) several time. I never received my interest due payments, because they were sent to the company that I brought the house from. I only heard until they were past due. I do not like being past due with anything. You need to find a new procedure. I should be able to pay this on the website. I was told I was able to make this type of payment online.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with your company. Everyone has been most helpful and courteous. I must say that it was a totally pleasant experience. I look forward to being your client in the coming years. Thank you.

Very pleased with my loan and the service given by your company. The process was easier than any other loan ever applied for! Would like to compliment the staff and my loan officer for his great help and fast service. Would definitely recommend the company to family and friends! Happy customer.

21st Mortgage Corporation

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Lisa ** was a nightmare to work with during the entire loan process. The tone of her emails were rude -- "...you can ALWAYS call..." When I called Lisa on numerous occasions to discuss my loan she was impatient, rude, never able to answer my questions, she was unable to read my taxes (which are complicated because my husband and I own two businesses and most of our income comes from investments), rushed to get me off of the phone and more. Because of Lisa's unprofessionalism, I will pay off my loan this year to avoid any further contact with 21st Mortgage Corporation. I will never use 21st Mortgage Corporation nor will I recommend 21st Mortgage Corporation to anyone.

Friendly service and would recommend to anyone if needed. Disappointed with home but mortgage company has been fine. So we are happy with our service. Thank you and have a great day.

I am very impress on how your company was able to work with the issues that we had in our credit history. I am excited everyday living in my new home. We are looking forward to the coming future of living here and the coming holiday party that we will have in our house. So thank you again 21st Mortgage Corporation.

I will definitely recommend this company. Fast, friendly service. My account manager was always there to help with my new home loan. Probably one the best experiences getting a new home loan. The process simple and the terms were excellent.

Joy was wonderful. Very friendly and fast. I knew I could contact her with questions and she would always return my calls. I am very happy with your company. I will definitely recommend you, especially Joy. Thank you for carrying contracts on mobile homes, no one else does. We would not have been able to buy this home without your company.

No response received

I would like to receive a phone call regarding the way the financing of the way J & M Homes and their contractors being so unreliable. We had other questions during the loan process that no one returned calls. Wondering about who has control of contractor bids.

I was working with MR. Sterling **. He was so knowledgeable in everything he did for my wife and myself. The time with 21st Mortgage was very fast and I would recommend them to anyone trying to buy a home.

For myself and my girlfriend this was our first time looking to purchase a home. We were very excited when we were approved and couldn't wait to get started. Joe ** was there for us the entire way, answering any questions and always prompt to respond quickly. He was very informative on everything we needed and made the process as simple as possible. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him from beginning to end and we are thankful for everything he has done to get us into our new home. Thank you again so very much!

No response received

Well to be honest where I got the house from the people is trying to get over on me when things happen and some of the stuff got missing they said it was my responsibility to replace it and to be honest I put a lot of money down for the payment and it's all about money with them. So please help me get my home the way it should be looking.

My experience was fair, I had to send information several times which was frustrating. I had to sign my home mortgage papers twice due to a wrong date and then there was still a couple papers that had to be resigned and sent back. Also, I have paid on my mortgage for two months and I do not even live in the house yet. I have encountered some very nice people though, everyone has been very nice.

I was very please with the experience of buying our first home. The process was easy and everything went smoothly. The only thing that I could fuss about was it seemed to take a long time. But I think that was just me being impatient.

Factual basis uncertain

When we're told our house would be ready to move in it's been two months making payment and can't move in so we are paying motel expenses and house payment on a house we can not live in yet because of contractors.

We have a new account and have found, so far, that the process was easy. It was a simple application process with a few phone calls from 21st for verification. The ability to set account due date was nice. They give you a choice of first of month or middle of month. Will follow up with more info after we have had this loan for awhile.

Factual basis uncertain

Did my phone audit. Requested biweekly paperwork. Didn't get it until after my first note was due, and y'all are not willing to admit y'all dropped the ball. My house was delivered in December, and still not in my house. It's Jan 20 now. So I've had to pay double the house note. Because I'm still paying rent at my place, and still no one is willing to work with me.

I worked with Adam ** at 21st Mortgage and he was so very helpful and professional. He helped me through the process of purchasing my home. He answered all of my questions, helped me all of my concerns. When Adam was not available, the other staff in the office were also very helpful.

Awesome, probably the easiest I have ever bought a home, Kevin was really helpful, and the paperwork was a breeze. I have nothing but good things to say about 21st Mortgage, got my wife and I into our home in less than 2 months and our credit was less than perfect, so they get 5 stars.

Factual basis uncertain

I'm paying for a home that I can't move into. The mobile home place and the lawyer that they used haven't done what they said they was going to do. They moved the trailer on the land without a permit so now I can't get one. They didn't do the dirt pad correctly like they agreed to do. I was rushed to sign for a home that I can get into until about March maybe.

Well I haven't been with the company long but as I was talking to Mrs ** she was very good to me and she broke everything down to me to let me know I'm not just buying a home I'm getting a loan. Then I'm signing documents what I got to pay back and I'm looking forward to do just that. She made me feel more like a family member just by showing that she care and making sure that I can afford my home and I really do love it and I really thank 21st Mortgage for all that they have done to help me.

They were great, great customer service. They helped us get our dream home! Thank you so much! My family was so happy they did everything so smoothly and right the first time. The employees called back promptly and they answered all our questions. Deserve 10 stars!

In the beginning of the process they give apr 8.40 and the last minute with the home is ready they told us the interest increase to 10%. They approved carport in the beginning and when is closed to escrow they don't want to include the carport. They made a lot mistakes. Very bad company.

It was an off-chance recommendation that referred me to 21st Mortgage Corporation, and I must say that it was more than fortunate that this occurred. The people that I had the privilege to work with at 21st Mortgage made the process flow very well from the due diligence and timely response of their communications through the close of escrow on time. Nicki **, my mortgage loan originator, was extremely efficacious in her communications and expedient in helping to get things done with the loan. I could not be more pleased and would recommend this company to anyone in the market for financing a manufactured home purchase.

Factual basis uncertain

Everything stated about 21st Mortgage poor tactics, being harassed if 1 day late, they argue and try to tell you to get loans, not caring about the individual or their situation is totally true. They wanna tell you what you can do, your problem isn't a concern. I have experienced 1st hand on how they treat you. Adam is my rep too, him and his manager are ridiculous, told me me making payments late is unacceptable. That wasn't part of my agreement. It's been hard for me to pay lot rent and mortgage due to haven't found permanent work that pays decent since I signed paperwork. I thought it would be cheaper but it hasn't. Plus paying gas, electric bill, water bill, car note, auto insurance. Been no more than 60 days late but catch it up to current month, while working part time jobs. Nothing permanent as far as work.

If I could give them negative stars I would. If you have a choice do not, I repeat, DO NOT use them. My mortgage was sold to them a few years ago and they've been terrible. I contacted them to get the payoff amount in July, they gave it to me and I paid it. I received a call in September telling me that my mortgage was past due. We argued that it had been paid off and they found fees that meant I still owed money. I paid those fees and was told that the mortgage was paid off. I received a payment book for my mortgage in October.

I phoned and was assured that my account balance was zero. I asked for a letter stating that along with a breakdown of my payments. When I received that breakdown it showed that I once again had a balance and that the payoff payment made in July had disappeared (though I did have an overage in my loan.) I am now receiving calls AGAIN that the mortgage that was paid off in July is overdue. This is beyond ridiculous. They are nothing more than con artists who keep "losing" payments and creating fees so that you never actually pay off the loan. Run if you can.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Profile