4.42/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

21st Mortgage Corporation is a full-service, independent agency offering a large range of insurance products and specialize in mortgages for manufactured and prefabricated homes. When you contact 21st Mortgage Corporation, you can rest assured that our knowledgeable staff will educate you and ultimately assist you in finding the option that best suits your needs.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

976 21st Mortgage Corporation Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

21st Mortgage was referred to me and at that time, I didn't have a buyer’s or credit history, so my options were very slim. I tried them out and they were the only one that accepted me. The process started with the initial application which I filled out and sent in. Once that was submitted, Scott reached out to me and said that we got the pre-approval notice. He then sent a list of documents which I had to send to him as well as the conditions department. It was a pretty big list but I knew that it involved a large amount of money, so they were gonna want a lot of security and information on me if they were gonna give me that kind of money. So, I understood that part.

After that, the appraisal was ordered and that went well. The steps worked as Scott walked me through and if he needed something, I sent it to him. I knew this because my Realtor told me that the first two weeks of the process were gonna be on me. If I got to submit the documents quickly, the process would move along faster. And since I wanted to move to my house, I gave what was needed in the next 48 hours.

Other than that, what impressed me the most about Scott was the fact that I told him straight off the bat that I’ve never had a payment before - that I never purchased anything - and he said that it was not a problem. He also explained everything thoroughly, patiently, and informatively. Also, no matter how many questions I had, there was never a sense of irritation in his voice and the answers weren't the type that was leaving you with a sense of, "Okay, what does that mean?" And if I had a question, I would just call Scott directly. He was very open with me and said that if I had a question, I could either call or send him an email. I understand that the email would take a little bit longer for a response simply because they have 30,000 emails that were coming through, so I would just call. If he had someone on the other line, he'd ask me to hold and within three minutes or less, he’d be quick over to me and he takes care of me.

However, 21st Mortgage is in a different time zone than I am so I only had an hour and a half after I got off at 3 o’clock to get in contact with Scott. If I had any questions, he would tell me he got an hour and a half to knock it out and try to catch him before he was off. But there was no way around that and everything still went smoothly.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

We had a new home purchase, and went with 21st Mortgage because there aren't many providers around who will do a chattel mortgage on an older home or older than a 1976. It's a mobile home and it sits in a park. 21st Mortgage seemed to have the best ratings that I could find. The application was easy and I did it online. When I put in the application, it was approved about the next day. That impressed the living daylights out of me. But then, I've been working on getting our credit up in the excellent range, but none of my papers are in order. It took a lot of doing and it took about a month.

There were different little pieces of paper that just had to be done by 21st and couldn't be done by the title company here. Being that 21st is in Knoxville, Tennessee, and three hours ahead of us, it made getting in touch with them difficult, and they kept wanting all these different pieces of paper. There was a good deal of confusion because they send you a list of things that they require if you're working W-2's and all that good stuff, where you get your money from. The government has their hand-in because they need to know exactly where you got your down payment from. So you have to send all kinds of personal information and I'm not truly comfortable with that kind of thing, going through the ether with hackers out there.

They used the same one for buying a home and putting it on the property as they do for buying for a chattel type mortgage, which a home that sits on the leased property. I was looking at all that list and for the majority of states, a mobile home that sits in the park is considered either a vehicle, or a personal property. It's not considered a real estate so the page could be different. They could have two different sets of paperwork for each one.

You bring out chattel mortgage requirements as opposed to real estate requirements. It got confusing when it came to that. The things that they outlined that you were supposed to provide wasn't complete. Because we got hit with a couple of things that we didn't know we would have to do when we were sitting there signing papers at the initial closing date. And that had to be extended because 21st insisted, on putting in for the title, when the title company down here just want to cross the street with the paperwork and come back with a copy of that paperwork.

There were two programs, where we would get things in the email and we had to initial them using the new online verification that this person has signed this or has initialed this form. It was most frustrating in some areas. But the representative was very helpful to a point when I could get him. When I called 21st, I panicked because I needed a copy of their application. They had put in a copy for the application for title. They did not send that to me. But they did when I called and I finally got to the right person to be able to access it. That was cool.

For the most part, the loan officer came through with what he was saying. When I got ahold of him, I would ask questions and he would answer them, for that I would understand what was going on. Because when you get a bunch of papers, it can be confusing because they're not very clear on what they're requiring. Also, some of the things that they asked were things that no 55 Plus Park or any Park would sign those particular pieces of paper with. We went through a big bunch on that before we could find the piece of paper that they would accept. All it was and all that really should've been required is a piece of paper from the park saying the park lot lease is a certain number of dollars.

The two prior pieces of paper were legally not good. It was essentially like 21st was wanting power over the park. It's like an over paranoiac response to what happens if we default. They wanna make sure that they have access to the property. That's not gonna be a problem because they're showing as a lienholder and they would have first access. That wouldn't bother the park at all. But they were wanting to be notified if the rent was gonna be increased. They wanted approval.

We found out that that doesn't apply. But they sent out those papers. It's like somebody in the Underwriting Department and/or another department didn't quite know what this was. So they just automatically send up these pieces of paper, and of course the client, automatically forwards these paper, because I have no clue what they are, and then the park goes on the defensive.

But we managed to get it through to them that if they're not gonna come up with this, then forget the whole nine yards. I'll lose a thousand bucks but there is a point in your life when you don't wanna have to deal with that kind of thing. Even so, everybody was polite when I called. But the biggest thing was dealing with the time difference, and they're apparently not large enough to have a split kind of thing that would accommodate specific time. If I wanted to do anything, I would have to get a hold of them before 2 o'clock, my time. That can be difficult when by the time some things happened here then I didn't have much time to be able to call over there to get a question answered.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We live in a house that we leased to buy agreement with the owners and finance a loan. They told us at any time if we wanted to get the house under our name, we could find a lender. Also they told us that the mortgage was with 21st Mortgage Corporation, not knowing that the said mortgage had been sold to another bank in 2014. So, we started the process with 21st Mortgage looking at almost like a loan origination. We would take over the payments and then come to find out, it wasn’t, so we went ahead to file and to get it in our name because it was a really good deal. The price of the house that was left over, they were willing to let it go for the payoff and it took a while.

The first application I did was back in January and I got a flat denial through a letter in the mail. Nobody ever called me and said why or what I needed to do to change it. When my mother-in-law decided she would give some of the money to put down on the home, I called to find out how much we would have to have and they said 38% of what was owed. I had asked the exact amount and they said it was roughly about $11,000. I felt that they didn’t want to really help me at first, but once I took my husband off the application, I was approved and they said they could help me.

The entire process took a month and a half and I was unable to talk to the loan officer. I tried to call him several times and would leave messages, but he would never return it. The only way he would ever correspond with me was via email, even down to, "You're approved. It's done. It's finalized. The house is yours," was by an email. He could have returned my phone calls or explain that it is best that I could get to him by email. There were also times when I would ask multiple questions in an email and he would respond back, but only answer one, but I didn’t fully understand it because this was my first time.

I had referred friends through traditional mortgages and they were told what's happening by either their real estate agent or the loan originator. They're like the title company and there were staff and ETA on closing dates. I never knew when that was and it was all finalized on 6/8. However, the paperwork says 5/21 so it is confusing. Maybe it's because that the loan is not a traditional loan or traditional mortgage. Even on my credit card, it shows up as "other loan." It looks like I took out a personal loan at the bank and it doesn’t show up as a mortgage, but it's in my name and that's all that matters.

In addition, when I called into the main customer service line, I got rerouted probably 7 to 10 times before I finally found out that they don’t do a loans origination fee and how to apply. I sat a good two hours on the phone before I got somebody to tell me how to apply or to send me an application. One person would say, "You need to go here." But then I'd get that person and I'd explain the situation again, they're like, "You need to go here. And nope, you need a refinance." The, I was told I didn't need a refinance because it was not in my name and it was a purchase. So, it was hard telling my story multiple times and then getting the runaround from different people.

Maybe certain people didn’t understand or I didn’t explain myself well, but it would be helpful if the people who answered the phone would have a little more knowledge on who to go to. When I applied, the same thing happened that I went through four people before I got the person that was handling it. There was Adam's assistant that helps gather things or does the application that he gets on to the loan originators and that's difficult.

Other than that, I would recommend 21st Mortgage because of their rate. Also, transacting with them through email makes it easy. You don’t have to go to a bank, sign papers and you don’t have to go to a meeting. With our technology and stuff, I can do everything from work because a lot of times, people don’t have the time or they have to take time off of work to get that stuff done. So, it was nice that I could do that. In addition, Adam was always really nice in his emails and never was short with me. Lastly, I'm saving about $300 a month. So, having my loan with 21st Mortgage makes a difference.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

We were purchasing a modular home in a 55+ community. We had to get a mortgage because our son is buying our house. We went with 21st Mortgage Corporation and their application process was very easy. Joy, the contact person, was very kind, understanding and answered our questions. We were sending everything to her and to the underwriter's email address as we were instructed, but things weren’t getting uploaded right, so she finally said to simply send it all to her and she would offload it. She took care of all those issues and we were really happy with her. We also had had an issue and we were holding the mortgage on our house that it took a little longer that way until we got all the paperwork and everything done. After that, the application and underwriting process took about four weeks.

The toughest part was in closing because we weren’t quite sure how we were supposed to handle that since it was so different from a regular bank mortgage. That was confusing on our end even being part of the industry of who was gonna handle that and how our seller was going to get her money. Normally, you sign all the papers, everybody gets their check and it's over. 21st Mortgage told us what the process had to be and we simply had to adapt. I felt bad for the seller because she was in her 80's handling everything by herself and it was very confusing for her. She didn’t want to sign everything over and then have to wait three or four days to get her money. If you're buying a brand new one, it's a whole different process because they're used to waiting for their money to get there and they're installing your place by that time. So, for an individual person selling an established home, it was a little bit tough.

Other than that, I was really pleased with 21st Mortgage. We changed our insurance after we had closed, we called their number and we got really nice people. They helped us walk right through it and it was a very easy process. So, all the contact even afterwards has been good. If we ever sell a mobile home and somebody needs a mortgage on, we'll recommend 21st Mortgage.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I had a bid on a cabin on a property here in Idaho. We ended up winning the bid and then come to find out this cabin did not have an actual foundation. It’s a mobile home that they built around and over, so it appears like any other regular stick-built cabin. I worked with a guy that used to be in a mortgage business and he says that there was this company he knew of that did loans on properties that did not have foundations, in other words, mobile homes or what-have-you on land so I contacted them and did an application. The application process with 21st Mortgage was pretty easy and contacting them was pretty easy as well. They were doing everything they thought that they could and phone calls were answered when I called.

My biggest problem was it took so long to close. The appraiser here in Idaho did not know how to appraise this since it was a mobile. Finally, 21st Mortgage just told her to appraise it as if it had a foundation because they need to get a number. It ended up being appraised for $95,000 and the loan I was trying to get was for around $60,000. But we were able to close the deal successfully. 21st's insurance seems to be really good, too. I got insurance through them and I figured it would be a higher insurance. Typically, if you go and buy a vehicle through a dealership, it’s usually astronomical. I normally insure all my stuff with Farm Bureau of Idaho and I had them review the policy that 21st was offering and they couldn’t beat it. They said, “You stick with that because they’re the only ones willing to do a full replacement cost on that kind of a property.”

I’ve recommended 21st Mortgage to numerous people. One of my neighbors up there where the cabin is has a stick-built cabin without a foundation and it’s just some blocks. Several people have looked at the property but nobody’s been able to get a financing. I told them about my situation where I was able to do it with 21st and he is notifying those prospects about it. Hopefully, they’ll be able to sell their place here shortly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: June 11, 2019

Throughout the process of paperwork that needs to be done when purchasing a home, 21st Mortgage Corporation's, Matthew ** couldn't have kept us more up to date during the entire process. We were very happy with each notification email from him. He worked very close with my real estate agent and myself. Thank you 21st Mortgage Corporation for having a great team to help people like me that have gone through a lot, and can rise above and purchase a home for myself and my adult son who lives with learning disabilities. We received the keys a little over a week ago and are very happy.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Great service. Very thorough. This was my first mortgage and Ken made it all go very smoothly. I chose 21st Mortgage after doing research and discovering that they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Cannot wait to move into my new house.

Original review: June 10, 2019

21st Mortgage was a pleasure to work with in taking care of my mortgage. My case worker Tyler answered any and all of my questions and updated me every time a document was added or amended. He was very patient and kind. Everything went super smooth and now we are in our beautiful home.

Original review: June 10, 2019

My sister has a mortgage through 21st Mortgage. I went with them as well and I had some troubles in the beginning, but we ended up getting everything figured out. Matthew was extremely patient with us. He was extremely great. I enjoyed working with him. He was thorough with any questions I ever had. It was a pretty easy process. The whole loan was a couple of months. We started in February, and then closed recently. It took a while, but it was majority my fault because me and the seller both work offshore.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I was buying a mobile home and the problem was finding a mortgage company that would loan as little as I needed. I was referred to 21st Mortgage by another company that didn’t lend as little as I needed so I called 21st and asked them what the minimum was. They said it was smaller than what I needed so I applied online and got approved pretty much that day.

I started collecting all the information that was required but I had to send the same documents multiple times. It was like they wouldn’t register the fact that I had sent something so I had to send it again. So, that process took a while. 21st Mortgage could improve on keeping track of the documentation that was sent so I didn’t have to resend it multiple times. But once that was done, we went to the next step of getting it appraised and then got the paperwork from the seller that was required. They sent us the paperwork that needed to be signed to finalize the transaction. We took it to a notary, got it all signed, sent it in and they funded the transaction.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I would like to take this time to write an honest review of my experience with 21st Mortgage up until now. I have been working with Mr. Drew ** from my very first phone call into this company. He is a true delight to talk to on the phone and is very kind, respectful and provides extraordinary customer service. Drew has been there for us every step of the way and has always made sure we understood what was needed. He has answered our countless phone calls/questions and emails and we knew were were in excellent hands with Mr. **. I wish that I could rate my experience more than 5 stars because I am 100 % satisfied with how things have gone. My family and I now own our first home and we look forward to making memories in it for years to come! Thank you Drew for everything!!

Original review: June 8, 2019

I was paying a mortgage for somebody else and I decided to take over. The mortgage was under 21st Mortgage so I decided just leave it the way it is, but just transfer it under my name. This is the first time I'm doing this and the application process was pretty smooth, and everything is good.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I wasn't sure how it was going to work working with a lender that we did not see, but it worked out great. They listened to what we had to say and it was a pleasure working with them. John the loan officer was helpful. The approval and loan funding was very quick.

Original review: June 7, 2019

We started the 1st of March and closed on it the last Monday in May. I applied online with 21st Mortgage and got a pending approval with them 48 to 72 hours. It wasn't a whole lot. We started to submit paperwork and Joy was absolutely phenomenal. She answered every one of my questions. If she didn't know the answer, she found out the answer. She was right on top of everything. It was a very pleasant experience. When she was on vacation, Nikki didn't drop a beat. It just went on through. Even when I had a question why my closing cost went up a few hundred dollars, she went line by line and went back to the home people. It was smooth sailing. I would recommend 21st Mortgage for anybody.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I am going to say that Nicki went way above with helping me with my mortgage process through 21st Mortgage. She awesome throughout the process. She was Very Professional and responded to any questions that I had for her right away. I definitely would recommend 21st Mortgage to any of my friends.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 6, 2019

All lenders should always disclose and communicate by providing documents to support their terms throughout the loan process and must be agreed by borrower before submitting closing documentation to escrow. Must always communicate with every details. Must always help their clients provide what is requested from lender. Loan officiator must at least introduce themselves verbally or contact clients at least once via phone and make themselves accessible to contact by phone. Lender must disclose upfront origination fee early in the phase of loan process before near closing date or day of. Origination fee is way too high. The origination percentage fee is structured with minimal options by taking advantage of borrowers. Lender did not offer borrower to buy points to lower apr rate.

Loan originator made borrower feel obligated to go with their recommended home insurance and force lender to over insure their home. Loan originator was not communicative at all and always made me feel as a borrower that I had no choice or other options to help our loan closing cost and monthly rate to be lowered. Closing could have been completed much sooner. Without my aggressive efforts as a borrower, we would have not closed on time. (I was basically doing her job). The worst experience I've ever had and this is not my first experience closing escrow/buying real estate.

Her credibility of integrity was lost long before the final phase of closing escrow. I felt bamboozled throughout my experience as if I was dealing with a car salesman. This was suppose to be an exciting experience and turned out to be the most stressful paranoia experience ever because of our loan originator's actions or lack of action thereof. I don't know how Joy ** is still employed by 21st Mortgage.

21st Mortgage Corporation response

Philip, All loan are disclosed in accordance with state and federal law. However, it pains me to see you feel this way about our company. Please call and discuss your concerns and ways we can improve our process with Chris.

Original review: June 6, 2019

We can't thank 21st Mortgage and especially Nicki **, our Mortgage Loan Originator, enough for making the mortgage for our new home happen in record time, 26 days. We were up against a deadline from the sellers and our previous loan originator couldn't get our loan out of underwriting because of past credit problems. This delay nearly cost us the loss of our contract on the home. However, Nicki ** called us back the same day we filled out the online application, explained how everything worked, and kept in constant communication with us throughout the entire process. Her work ethic, diligence and attention to detail got us funded. We could not ask for better customer service, nor for someone more knowledgeable about the mortgage loan process. Thank you 21st Mortgage and a very special thank you for Nicki **. Great job!

Original review: June 5, 2019

When we found the manufactured home that we wanted to purchase, 21st Mortgage was one of the choices of the sales group that we were getting the home through. The sales group had sent out a quote for several different lenders, and 21st came back with the best numbers. Plus no one else would work with us as far as buying the land since the home was organic. The process was different than normal since we refinanced the home and wrapped up the new land loan into our home loan, so it was a refi plus the land loan that we were getting. It was a completely different loan than I’m used to, but Adam was on top of things. He was really good about answering me right away even when I was getting frustrated and upset about stuff. The tax guy on their end was really good, too.

My only complaint is the fact that I went through a brief of 21st's home loan a year ago, and then a year later, I was refinancing my home to wrap the land loan into it. I paid through the nose for all the loan fees, when I literally had done it a year before. I felt like we got majorly gypped with all the fees that we had to pay from the same company. We were giving them a service by going with them again, and we didn’t get any sort of discount.

Original review: June 2, 2019

The application was very easy and very quick. Everything was online. My mortgage loan officer, Ryan, was extremely quick in follow-up and answered all the questions that I had. He was was very helpful in providing guidance. He was awesome. I liked the way that he communicated and the knowledge that he had. He seemed like he was always available. He called me right back and kept me posted every step of the way. But once it was out of his hands, the back end was very slow and unresponsive. It’s like they are the people behind the curtain, which is, in this day and age, ridiculous.

I’m in the customer service business as well, and I would be in really big trouble if I did not respond or if I did not communicate. It was very difficult to get any answers. It was difficult to get the appraisal. I get that there are delays and people are busy, but this wasn’t a matter of being busy. The appraiser shared with me that out of the $600 that I pay, they get only $200 to do it. Nobody wanted to do it. Then on the closing end, it was like radio silence. There were a number of documents needed and they weren’t going through me. They were going through my realtor which I did not appreciate. So, there was a period of time where I had no idea what was going on, what’s the status or if it was even going to go through. 21st Mortgage could return an email, call me back and tell me what’s going on.

My expectations were a little bit too high for the completion process but my positive experience was more than it was negative. I appreciate everything that they did. At the end of day, everything worked out and I’m very happy. I’m glad that I went with 21st Mortgage. I would I do it again with them. They came through for me. It was a difficult piece of property and I understand that as well.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I needed to get out of an in-law's house and one of the real estate agents found us. 21st Mortgage got me a loan when it didn't seem like anybody else was interested. Ryan, the rep, was very courteous and the interaction was excellent. He was very straightforward and everything was clear. Every time I sent him an email, I have three questions. He would then send me an email back within an hour that had three answers in it.

The application process was difficult to work with though, and it was complicated. They kept delaying getting somebody down there to get an estimate on property value because we didn't know the exact dimensions of the home. I couldn't look them up and as soon as I sent an email saying what I thought the dimensions were, they said that they would send a tape measure with the lady who’s going to appraise it. We waited a week for something that when I gave them a flat-out guess, they said that they will just verify it when she goes to do her job in the first place.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I called 21st Mortgage and applied, and they referred me to Kayla. She was absolutely wonderful and 21st Mortgage need to give her stars. We did this without an agent, which I'd never do again, and we didn't know what we were doing. She just helped me 1, 2, 3. I'm 60 years old. To tell me how to do it and send pictures on the phone, she went above and beyond. 21st Mortgage worked with me to close the loan excellently. All they had to wait on was the check from the lady that bought our home. She went through Vanderbilt and it took her like six weeks to close. She said why she didn't go through 21st Mortgage and I said I had them before, and they were excellent. I would refer 21st Mortgage.

Original review: May 30, 2019

We liked that 21st Mortgage did mobile homes. We went with them and the application process was fairly simple. I did it online and then talked to the loan originator over the phone. The loan officer whom we spoke to was very nice and easy to get in touch with. I was very satisfied with how my questions and concerns were addressed.

Original review: May 29, 2019

We were buying a mobile home and there are only a couple of mortgage companies that will lend on a mobile home. I went with 21st Mortgage and their application process was pretty easy for a mortgage. I did all the work and everything was great. 21st Mortgage gave me a loan and I’ve just recently filed bankruptcy. So, I was very happy about that. The rep was very helpful. Every time I had a question, she answered it. She explained how everything works. I called her a couple of times and emailed most of the time, and she always responded.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I wanted to buy a house and 21st Mortgage provided service in the trailer park where I live in. The process was pretty easy because I already live in the house I was buying. When I talked to the trailer park manager, he gave me the number. Jonathan, the gentleman I talked to was the only person I talked to for the whole thing and he was amazing. He did everything. He was on top of it every day so it was a really good experience. The application and underwriting process took forever, but it wasn't because of the mortgage company. It was because of the seller. It took almost two and a half months from the beginning of March to mid-May because the seller didn't have all of her stuff together, including her driver's license being expired. But Jonathan made things very easy to deal with. I couldn't have asked for anybody that was more reasonable to deal with than him. Even when the seller was dragging our feet, he was very patient.

Original review: May 27, 2019

John ** made our mortgage loan application easy to follow and understand. John communicated almost daily to keep us up to date and informed. My wife and I are very, very pleased with all of John's work and efforts throughout this great experience of ours. John ** and 21st Mortgage come very highly recommended by us.

Best Regards,
Tim and Linda

Antioch, CA

21st Mortgage Corporation response

Original review: May 27, 2019

My credit score is a little lower and 21st Mortgage was one of the ones that would accept me. My fiancée and I ended up going to them ‘cause we’ve read some reviews and they had pretty good ones. We got a fixed-rate mortgage and the process was good. I was a first time homebuyer and I was very comfortable. I have no complaints. It took a little bit longer than expected, but it was still fairly quick. Ken, the mortgage officer that we had, did his job very professionally. We had a couple of questions along the way but they were all answered very quickly. However, Ken could’ve explained things a little bit better. I felt a little bit confused through some of the process.

Original review: May 26, 2019

I found a home in an area that I really liked and had a friend who lived up there. I got a traditional loan from 21st Mortgage Corporation. They provide mortgages on manufactured homes and the application process was easy. It was 45 days from the time we applied until we closed. The lending officer was good but a little bit better communication would have been good. I know everybody's busy but it seemed like it took a while for somebody to get back to me throughout the process. Some days were good and some days weren't.

We also switched lending officers for some reason. It seemed like Adam was in the background the whole time but then I had another individual start emailing and contacting up myself and the Realtor. Still, they did a great job. This is my first time so I had a lot of questions but they really explained things well. It got me to get them the right information that they needed. It was a good experience and I would definitely recommend them to friends. 21st Mortgage is good to work with. They allowed me to purchase my own home. Even though it is a secondary home, it's still my first purchase so that was good.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I needed a house and 21st Mortgage was one of the first options. I got a regular short-term loan for a mobile home and the application and underwriting process took a couple of weeks. For the most part, the lending process was very nice. 21st Mortgage worked in whatever ways that are necessary to close my loan and I was impressed with the rep’s responsiveness. He did a good job and I was very comfortable working with him.

Original review: May 23, 2019

21st Mortgage was recommended to me by the person whose home I bought. Working with 21st went smoothly. The application and underwriting were easy. And all the questions were answered by their rep correctly in a timely manner.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I found a mobile home and a friend of mine referred me to 21st Mortgage. I went with the 23-year loan and the application process was really good. I stayed up one night and filled out the application. It was easy application but prior to that, you're able to see if you went with 6% down. You could do some rough drafts of what a payment could cost you and it came pretty close. A couple days after I completed the application, they pre-approved me, and it was quick. They were ready in 20 days. 21st did what they needed to do, and they did it very fast. But it was my Realtor who was not on top of things. I closed altogether in 30 days.

My loan officer was Adam and he was very on top of things. He got back to me right away and he provided the information that I needed to complete whatever it was I was completing. I was comfortable working with him. If I ever got a loan again or referred anybody, I'd refer them to Adam. He made himself available and I was happy with him. I had a great experience with 21st and I appreciated it.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Information