2. Mortgages

4.6/5 (561 ratings)

About 21st Mortgage Corporation

21st Mortgage Corporation is a financier that helps people find and pay for a mobile or manufactured home. It offers affordable loans for these types of homes, even up to 100% lending for the cost of their home and land. 21st Mortgage operates in most of the U.S, and it places a priority on customer service and supporting those looking to buy a mobile or manufactured home.

Pros

• Available in most areas
  • Sells insurance
  • Offers up to 100% financing

Cons

• Loans only for specific home types
  • No preapproval for loans

Bottom Line

21st Mortgage is a full-service financier that helps those looking to buy a mobile or manufactured home. It also offers highly-rated customer service to help solve any problems customers might have.

21st Mortgage Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Great customer service. Special thanks to Justin **. Made everything EASY! FAST, EASY, FRIENDLY customer service. Everything taken care of online and through USPS now with everything going on it was so convenient!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

21st Mortgage has always been very prompt and has very friendly customer service. I enjoy having them as my mortgage company. I would recommend them to anyone needing a good home loan. They have always been very good about answering my questions.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

The rep was very helpful. His timeliness was the best. I didn't have to wait for an answer. The process was very easy. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

The rep was good. He was very responsive. I emailed him a few times and he got back to me timely. When I uploaded some documents on the website, it said it uploaded, but it didn't. I was able to forward via email to the rep, then he uploaded them. Other than that, things went fine. Quick, easy, and smooth.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

Matthew was so helpful to me. I was in a bad situation and he was so patient and kind and allowed me to make the payment in two separate payments. I didn't even know I could do that and it was really such a kind person. I was having a really hard time and he made it a better experience than I could have imagined. Thank you very much.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

The reps were excellent. The girl I worked with was Kayla and she was always available, answered my questions right away, and always kept me in the loop on everything. I was happy. If somebody was looking for a loan, I would definitely recommend 21st Mortgage. Doing and signing everything online, they couldn't make it any easier. It was a piece of cake.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Ben ** was so very Helpful, mannerly, courteous, and eager to help customer. He is a good representative to a reputable company. I have had nothing but positive experiences any time that I have had to be in contact with him.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Chloe was amazing to speak with. She was very helpful and sweet. I had to call to make a payment on my account and she was quick to get my account pulled up and get it taken care it. It was nice because I was in a rush and she settled my issue with great customer service.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I spoke with Jared on September 24, 2021, he is informative, professional and polite. Look forward to doing business with him in the future. Jared went out of his way to get to know me and feel like being a customer mattered to him.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

This company always helps when you need it. Great mortgage company, always friendly and ready to assist you in whatever you need. They make sure everything is understood and easy for you to understand. Makes things a lot easier.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Information