4.6/5 (472 ratings)

About 21st Mortgage Corporation

21st Mortgage Corporation is a financier that helps people find and pay for a mobile or manufactured home. It offers affordable loans for these types of homes, even up to 100% lending for the cost of their home and land. 21st Mortgage operates in most of the U.S, and it places a priority on customer service and supporting those looking to buy a mobile or manufactured home.

Pros

• Available in most areas
  • Sells insurance
  • Offers up to 100% financing

Cons

• Loans only for specific home types
  • No preapproval for loans

Bottom Line

21st Mortgage is a full-service financier that helps those looking to buy a mobile or manufactured home. It also offers highly-rated customer service to help solve any problems customers might have.

21st Mortgage Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: May 6, 2022

We had the best experience with 21st Century mortgage. Trevor ** and his team kept us update throughout the whole process. We never had 1 issue. Thank you Trevor and your team. We are very Happy with your service. We would highly recommend this company. If your credit is not the best give them a call.

Original review: May 6, 2022

The process was easy. It took two months but that was because the realtor and then the attorney were on vacation. The persons with 21st were really fast. Our rep was very nice and we're very happy with him. If we have a question, we'd send an email and in 15 minutes, he'd write back. Also, we're happy with our terms and how the amount is less. If we need to recommend, we would recommend 21st.

Original review: May 6, 2022

When customers start business with 21st Mortgage need to lock in rate. Another reason of my concern was with my paperwork I submitted was not enough. Sometimes it is all one can get from the source. This, I was not satisfied.

Original review: May 5, 2022

My lender, Grant, was amazing! I felt like I had a personal loan officer. He was always available to answer my important, not so important and silly questions. Never did I feel like I was just a number. I felt like he knew me when I would call. It didn’t matter that I was in California and he was in Tennessee. The whole process was smooth as silk and I would highly recommend 21sr Mortgage to all that I know and don’t know. Thank you again for a great experience!

Original review: May 5, 2022

We located 21st Mortgage as a manufactured home lender on the internet. From the moment that we submitted an application, the Loan Originator, Nicki **, was working with us. She provided education about buying and financing a manufactured home and helped with every, and I mean EVERY question, that we had. She was pleasant and positive every step of the way. Even though she was very busy, she always had time for us. As a result of her work and efforts, the entire process went smoothly.

Original review: May 5, 2022

I had the most wonderful experience with Ken at 21st Mortgage. This was my first home purchase and he could not have been more accommodating, more kind, more thorough or more professional. He answered messages right away, within minutes of asking questions and looking for information. I highly recommend using 21st Mortgage if you are looking for a home loan.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Buying a home is stressful, and my mortgage loan officer Joy ** made it so easy. She provided me with the highest quality support in a kind and friendly manner. I was so impressed with how easy this process was with someone like her guiding me along the way. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to purchase a manufactured home.--Thank you Joy.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Nikki ** was so nice and helpful and overall, everything went smooth. Submitting conditions was very user friendly and getting updates on what was going on was very regular. Especially, if a manufactured home is part of your purchase, I highly recommend 21st.

Original review: May 5, 2022

I called 21st Mortgage to speak to someone to get more information about the company. I spoke to John and he was very detailed. He said it was a very fast and professional process. Then he told me the link and I applied. When I applied, I called back to let someone know that I already applied and to follow up on my application. Drew answered the phone and he said, "Would you like me to be the one to help you, guide you through whole way?" I said, "Sure." From there, Drew was great. He was very fast, responding to all my questions because it was my first time buying a property. It was great customer service. When I was going to give up because I was waiting so long, he told me, "No. You're almost there, Luis. Don't give up." I recommend him highly. He told me that he was taking a few days off and for any questions, I could contact Maria. She was amazing as well. The whole team was amazing. 21st Mortgage is a great company.

Original review: May 4, 2022

The rep that I dealt with was a very, very amazing guy. He asked all the questions that we were thinking. He figured out everything for me.

Original review: May 3, 2022

The application was a simple process. It was great. 21st Mortgage was very helpful. Their reps were nice and very humble. But the rates are a little high because of my credit. Other than that, I'm very satisfied.

Original review: May 2, 2022

The application process was fantastic because as soon as all the documents that were required or requested were received and approved, you would get an approval. I've done this before and some lenders take a while to let you know what's going on or the process. Although with modern technology, things have changed and things are moving a little faster now.

Ken was my rep and he was really good. Any questions I had, I could email 21st Mortgage and he would respond right away. Even if he was out of the office, there was an email or an indication indicating that he would be out of the office and would return on a particular day. But you could contact another individual if it was urgent. I really commend Ken and 21st. They made the process really easy. I was able to know exactly what was going on step by step and the next process or if the seller or the escrow company needed to provide something. The only thing is that the interest rate was high.

Original review: May 1, 2022

Always a Pleasure.. Rick was fantastic and helpful as always. This company helped me through some difficult times. They held my hand all the way through getting Covid-19. They helped me figure out how to pay my mortgage and it did not cause more stress to my life. Thank ya'll for that.

Original review: May 1, 2022

Communication was terrible. I had to be the one constantly reaching out and asking if that was everything they needed. I don’t mind doing that, but after months of that, it got irritating.

Original review: April 30, 2022

My experience was fantastic. Nikki who was the person I worked with was super. She stayed in good communication. She probably deals with a lot of different cases and different accounts, but she was on top of it and helping me get the documents that were necessary. She knows her business.

Original review: April 29, 2022

My rep Drew was super efficient and professional. He had the loan done so quickly. Everything went smoothly. Even my Realtor said, "I've never dealt with anyone at 21st Mortgage that was as good."

Original review: April 28, 2022

The people there have been awesome to us. And work with us if we have a setback. Our account manager Robbie is the nicest person and I enjoying speaking with him. They have helped us to purchase a beautiful home and we couldn't be happier.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Amanda is an awesome young lady. She is always help and kind. It's a pleasure speaking with her. 21st has been wonderful to work with. I could not have asked for a better mortgage company. Thank you so much for all the years of understanding.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Getting my mortgage was a simple process and I was comfortable with it. The agent I worked with was a remarkable lady. She was very helpful and she did a fantastic job. She answered the phone when I called or called back if I left a message. She was responsive to emails. The terms we got are fairly decent. I definitely recommend 21st.

Original review: April 27, 2022

They are always there to help there customers. I would recommend this company to my friends and family. When I have ever had a problem with my account, they have assisted me with the problem. If I had any questions about my account, they were able to help. Thanks again for all your help. Andrew is the one that helps me with my account.

Original review: April 27, 2022

Working with 21st Mortgage was a struggle. The person that was doing my work for me, Jonathan, went on vacation halfway through and didn't say anything to anyone. My realtor had to reach out to everybody to try to figure out what was going on to connect everything. She got a hold of someone else relatively quickly, and they caught everything else up. It wasn’t necessarily a bad experience, and everything went through. If my friends are looking for a mobile home, I’d definitely refer them to 21st Mortgage.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I have been struggling ever since my husband died. Today I called and spoke to Stephen. I was feeling sad and upset. Stephen was so kind and understanding. He showed grace and patience while I hunted down my checkbook. He explained some things to me and was very respectful. I could hear his smile and I'm grateful to have talked to him today. Thank you to 21st for your kindness!

Original review: April 26, 2022

I called the 800 number and connected with Brian. He was very professional and that was what impressed me the most. Also, there was a good system in place for all representatives to be able to assist customers. The process was simple to complete online paperlessly. They provided all the documentation that was needed. Everything happened the way it traditionally happens.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Brittany was delightful and answered all my questions. She made me feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable.. I will call her again for more support and plan on applying for a new mortgage through 21st.

Original review: April 25, 2022

They made the process simplified and easy. Our rep Ryan was great from start to finish. He guided us in the right direction. He helped us out in any way, shape or form we needed.

Original review: April 24, 2022

John, the boy I was talking to, was super helpful with it all. There were no snags from my end when it came to giving and receiving documents. He asked for everything in an orderly fashion. Every time I called him about a concern or question, he was right there for me. So overall, definitely a great experience.

Original review: April 23, 2022

The application process was organized and it went fairly quickly. The person who was helping me out responded to me almost immediately if I had questions. She was very helpful with everything.

Original review: April 22, 2022

The application process was super easy and I heard back about approval relatively quickly. The whole process was pretty straightforward. The only issue that I had in the process was that I would submit documents and then they would later ask me for the same documents. I submitted several documents to 21st about three times and then I would get an email asking me a question either about my employer but I would have already answered that question. So that was really the only frustrating part for me. But my loan officer was very helpful all throughout the process. He responded to all my questions in a timely manner because I have not gone through this process alone before.

Original review: April 21, 2022

Working with them was a long process and it seemed my rep Brian was working with the paperwork mixed up. But other than that, it wasn't too bad. The market for trying to find a loan for manufactured homes is really tight and they were the first that accepted. The interest rate was pretty good. I wish it was lower, but you can't really ask for much lower when you sign in. Also, they could work on an app where I could access my account. They have an app but it's not really user-friendly towards what I have. It doesn't show my monthly payments or my insurance.

Original review: April 19, 2022

My caseworkers are Hannah and Kristie. Just want you to know they are the best you have and believe me they get moved around from time to time and no one has been as good. They have a great personality, great voice and believe it or not they don’t have to put people down when they run into an issue with the payments. I’ve been here for 13 years so I do know. Thank you to them.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Information