Call toll free
4.43/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

21st Mortgage Corporation is a full-service, independent agency offering a large range of insurance products and specialize in mortgages for manufactured and prefabricated homes. When you contact 21st Mortgage Corporation, you can rest assured that our knowledgeable staff will educate you and ultimately assist you in finding the option that best suits your needs.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

21st Mortgage Corporation Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

We got a regular mortgage on a mobile home and the application was smooth and easy. It took a little while, but I had never bought a home before and from what I understand, it doesn’t happen overnight. Everything was fine, and the person I worked with was very polite and informative. She was very personable, helpful and she called back whenever I had a question for her.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

21st Mortgage's application process was really easy and simple. I liked that I received a quick response. They gave me my pre-approval not too late after I filled in the application. The application and underwriting process took about a week. By working with them, I got a new house. Go with 21st Mortgage.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Great lender to get Financing on a Manufactured homes. I would give this place a call or apply online. Dealer code 888-1 to get different financing options. The great thing is they are willing to work with you.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Obtaining a mortgage through 21st Mortgage was very good and fast. The application process was easy. Everything was self-explanatory. The rep was fabulous as well. He was on top of his stuff and he knew everything that he was talking about. I felt very comfortable working with him. Also, every time we had a question, we could leave a voicemail and the reps would get right back to us. They were very good. I never had a problem.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

21st Mortgage was an option at the community where I was looking at a particular home in. But in the process of obtaining the mortgage, there was so much confusion with the sellers that I think they played a part in the lagging and the difficulty with the mortgage company as well. 21st Mortgage would have done a better job if it hadn't been for the community and their incompetence. Other than that, Judy and Janet were wonderful people to deal with. They tried their best and they were very patient with me when I lost my patience with everybody. Whenever there were concerns, I was able to call either of them, and they did well, to the best of their ability answering the questions that I had. And if they couldn't, they were good at finding them out.

I was very comfortable with my loan officer. She's down to earth and kind. It took me since May to get the whole thing closed and I didn't get it closed until October. She actually came to my house to finish the paperwork because the community had messed it up so bad. She went far out of her way to be as convenient as possible for me because of my work schedule. I'm out first thing in the morning and home late at night. I work 60 hours a week so I'm never home during office hours.

While the community had made this so incredibly difficult that I had a bad experience, it wasn't because of 21st Mortgage's problem. 21st Mortgage tried their hardest. It's not over yet and I still am waiting to get paperwork back. I don't know who's responsible for sending that to me and I don't even know the details. I only know what I've seen but I don't have anything in my hands where I can go through it and know for certain. So, there's no finalization yet but I'm happy with 21st Mortgage so far.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

21st Mortgage's process was long and took a couple of months. We talked to Kayla and it was touch and go trying to get ahold of her the way we wanted. She told me what I wanted to know though. And we're pleased with the rate and terms we received.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

21st Mortgage was the first one that I went through because they do mobile homes. Their service was good but obtaining the mortgage took a while. It was because of something on 21st's end and a little bit of the previous owner’s loaner that wouldn’t give us the title. Other than that, the rep who assisted me, Tyler, responded to my emails within a day. It was easier to talk to him though, but he was always pretty busy. And when there were certain things I needed and I was trying to call him, I never got him the first call. Then sometimes, he wouldn’t call me back, he would just email me back.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

I was referred to 21st Mortgage by a lender who was unable to help me. The process with 21st Mortgage was a lot of back-and-forth phone calls, trying to figure where I needed to get and how to get it to them, and lots of emails of “Try sending that again.” So, it was a process, for sure. And my Realtor, as well as the title company, ended up also telling me that there was a lot of paperwork they had never seen any other lender need. But I didn’t care what hoops I had to jump through.

I worked with Joy and she was pretty great. Obviously, I had no idea what I was doing the whole time. So, between her and my Realtor, I got it all figured out. But they were really helpful considering I had no idea what I was doing. Each time I called, they were like, “Okay, here’s the next step.” I’m like, “Okay.” However, no one mentioned that there was gonna be a 72-hour whatever at the end of it all. So, we were expecting it to be done by Friday and I don’t think it was actually getting done until a Monday or Tuesday. But we ended up signing an early occupancy form, so we still got in here Friday. But they were very willing to work and accommodate our crazy circumstances because it’s me and my roommate on the loan, which is really interesting ‘cause we’re not married. We’re just friends. So, I'm sure for someone who had a more normal situation, it would be a much easier transition.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I got a regular loan for 49,000 from 21st Mortgage Corporation. The application process was easy and the loan officer communicated very well. I had a good experience.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

We obtained mortgage with 21st for our second home for a trailer. Their loan application process was completely fine. We submitted all the information, however we went back and forth with Joy, our loan officer. It was the guy that we bought the trailer through that dealt with Joy all the time. The guy was very familiar with the mortgage process, so everything went very smoothly. The communication between all of us was fine. They were quick and efficient. The lag was more on our end but everything went well. We have settled very fast and they told me on the 17th that the payments went through.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Information