2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

21st Mortgage Corporation is a full-service, independent agency offering a large range of insurance products and specialize in mortgages for manufactured and prefabricated homes. When you contact 21st Mortgage Corporation, you can rest assured that our knowledgeable staff will educate you and ultimately assist you in finding the option that best suits your needs.

View More View More

21st Mortgage Corporation Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 20, 2020

Excellent service. Excellent communication on Spanish. I'm love 21st. Thanks for your service and help. The good information and service fast on good time. God bless all. Don't forget.. protect yourself for cov19.

Original review: May 19, 2020

The rates could always be lower, but for first-time buyers, things went well, especially considering all this virus crap. The application and underwriting process didn’t take long at all. The rep was also good. He was very professional.

Original review: May 17, 2020

21st Mortgage helped me get my first mortgage easily. My sister-in-law used them and when I was tired of renting, I did an application online and then they emailed me. They told me what I needed and the easiest way to go about getting it and from there, everything was on me. Other than that, it wasn’t super hard. I got all the submissions together, then we closed, and that was it. It was simple. From application to closing, it took a little while (close to eight months) because we had run into a few snags with the title and stuff, but in my opinion, there wasn’t anything that was lacking.

Communication was good for the most part as well. It was mostly through email, but everything was smooth. If I emailed Ken, he would respond usually within the same day. He was willing to answer any questions that I had. It wasn’t like I had to drag him out of the room or anything. If he knew the answer, he would go and answer it to the best of his ability. If he didn’t, he would get the answer and get back to me within the next day or so. All in all, all went well and I was comfortable.

Original review: May 16, 2020

Outstanding company to work with. Friendly and very helpful with every step of the mortgage process. Our broker, Ken **, was fantastic and he did an excellent job getting us into our dream home. Would highly recommend this company!

Original review: May 16, 2020

I worked with Caruso from 21st Mortgage. He replied to me very fast and always answered. Applying took less than two months which was perfect. We also negotiated with them to do things at the right time that we wanted to have the house. While there was a lot of paperwork, it was not complicated. It was easy to follow up and understand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: May 15, 2020

21st Mortgage has helped finance several new homeowners in our community. Andrew ** and Shannon ** have been great to work with. I hope to do tons of business in the future. They are very responsive and helpful.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I was looking for somebody to finance a place and I could not find anybody. There was no bank that was will financing a mobile home. It was a challenge. I then came up with the idea that there are people that sell the mobile homes, so I figured I could give them a call. I asked the guy from a place sells mobile homes in Lumberton, Texas who they use to finance the mobile homes, and they gave me 21st Mortgage's number. This company is good. On advertising, they should say that they finance mobile homes.

Original review: May 14, 2020

This was the second time we filled out the mortgage with 21st Mortgage. We did the first time online and it was through a different Realtor that we decided not to use. With the second time, we did it by hand. It was easier to do it online. We did a lot of work through our Realtor at first and then we watched our email and submitted everything when it was asked of us. A lot of the delay was because of the pandemic that's going on.

We had some issues like verifying our down payment because we used money from our wedding. They were very good at explaining to us what we needed and gave us the time to get what we needed. I emailed back and forth a few times with questions and I always got a timely response. I talked to the loan officer on the phone once, making sure that my husband and I's income wasn't affected by the virus. It was all good contact. Our loan officer was Jonathan and his timely response to all my questions and emails impressed me.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I have tried to get “This assistances” for a month and a half. Me and my wife have had hours cut and I’m having to take furlough days. All they can come up is how much can you pay now, not how can I help you get approved for assistance. They are not wanting to help with anything until you know how much you can pay! So see how much I can pay and my family can figure out how to have money for food, utilities, food, and transportation payments so we can work. Many thanks guys. Let me explain how you're going to eat until things get better because after cuts still can’t be approved for food stamps!

21st Mortgage Corporation response

Michael, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your recent furlough. It is common for our Financial Counselors to ask questions that allow us to assess how we might be able to assist in the specific needs of our borrowers. For further assistance, please contact our customer service department at 800-955-0021 ext 2900.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Modular home loan. Working with Jonathan was a pleasure. He was very experienced & professional. The underwriters were somewhat quirky. In the middle of the process it all switched to working from home and Jonathan made that process as seamless as possible. I would recommend 21st Mortgage.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Information