2. Mortgages

4.5/5 (566 ratings)

About 21st Mortgage Corporation

21st Mortgage Corporation is a financier that helps people find and pay for a mobile or manufactured home. It offers affordable loans for these types of homes, even up to 100% lending for the cost of their home and land. 21st Mortgage operates in most of the U.S, and it places a priority on customer service and supporting those looking to buy a mobile or manufactured home.

Pros

• Available in most areas
  • Sells insurance
  • Offers up to 100% financing

Cons

• Loans only for specific home types
  • No preapproval for loans

Bottom Line

21st Mortgage is a full-service financier that helps those looking to buy a mobile or manufactured home. It also offers highly-rated customer service to help solve any problems customers might have.

21st Mortgage Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Gentleman was very polite and knowledgeable. He answered my question without hesitation. Nice to talk to a representative with this type of stature. I don't like to talk to representatives either much but in this case there wasn't a problem. I wish other companies had representatives that had this much passion for their job like this gentleman does.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Lower payments. Hard to pay high mortgage. When you have more than one bill to pay I have more bills to pay. I need my house. I need help. There is just one of me. I work every day where I can pay what I can and buy groceries for my kids.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Graham was extremely courteous and helpful. Graham was also expedient in working to achieve the best possible solution to my request. He service was very appreciated. I feel very comfortable with continuing my relationship with 21st Mortgage.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Brittany excels at customer service! Competent, quick-witted, intelligent and accurate! She was a delight to speak with and a joy to laugh with! Count your blessings to employ such a one: she is priceless!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Thank you Olivia and Brandon for helping me out over the phone. Very helpful and very nice. They are there to help you. Thank you both. Customer satisfaction is always A plus. Have a great day and Always look forward to talking with you again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

21st Mortgage is a great place to do business with. They are friendly and understanding when you need it most. They have provided me with great customer service and options to help when I needed it the most.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

For personal reasons I needed to postpone my payment. He was able to help me with that and tell me what I need to do and how to do it. He was very nice and easy to talk to. He was willing to work with me in anyway he could. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

My experience with 21st Mortgage have never had a problem. They're always with good customer service, respect, direct your call in a good manner way! I would most definitely refer anybody to this company. You won't be disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Devon was very nice in explaining the problem. Easy to understand. Pleasure doing business with him. He has very nice voice, easy to understand. Very polite, good manners, he would say, "Yes mam.. no mam". Nice gentleman.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Kristian ** assisted me this morning and she was awesome, she has great customer service skills and demonstrated, professionalism, knowledge and patience. I really had a great experience talking to Kristian ** today. I appreciate great customer service Kristian ** you're the best.

21st Mortgage Corporation Company Information